PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2007, 07:28 PM
Well, looks like it's time for us to move on to another chapter of The Hang Out Thread. 1000 posts in the old Hang Out Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13941) means that it's definitely the right time to make a new Hang Out Thread.

So, i present to you..... The Hang Out Thread v. 6!

rabb
August 10, 2007, 07:29 PM
w00t! first reply! XD

oy. ichi made the new one. i wanted to beat him to it x.x

bax
August 10, 2007, 07:37 PM
Hhhmm.... version6....

I want a version 8 already :p My favorite number ^^
Hoping to have a good discussion again here too :amuse

Now let see the top 5 posters for the previous thread >_>

1. PaperYomiko (135)
2. rabb (106)
3. Ichimaru Gin n Tonic (85)
4. bax (73)
5. Epul (62)

rabb and Yomiko made up to 3/10 of the total posts >_>

iThePirate
August 10, 2007, 07:40 PM
wah they must have a lot o free time..

rabb
August 10, 2007, 07:46 PM
1/4 -.-
3/10=300
1/4=250
135+106=241 which doesnt factor into 1000, so if you really wanted be picky, it would be 241/1000

and shes a college student with a job and a mod-ship, and i have two jobs. its not like either of us has an overabundance of time

bax
August 10, 2007, 07:49 PM
Ahhh miscalculate >_>

But still 2 people making up a quarter of a thousand is still >_>
Been into a ranting spree lately? :oh

rabb
August 10, 2007, 07:51 PM
ranting takes time. i think i did more *shoots bax* that then i did ranting. *shoots ichi and sakura for good measure, even though he knows it is pointless*

iThePirate
August 10, 2007, 07:55 PM
freetime is useless, i never do anything productive on my days off, usually just sleep, wake up, discover my hangover goes back to sleep..

rabb
August 10, 2007, 08:02 PM
beer is bad for you :yelling. my days off are pretty much spent on chores. but it is nice to be able to sleep late every now and then

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2007, 08:24 PM
I haven't slept after leavign the office yesterday (but i did sleep durign office hours), my friend threw me a late birthday party at my hoseand one of them made a cake and there was plenty of food and drinks. It was awesome and i got 10 drunk people sprawled all over my house. :D

rabb
August 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
the person above me had a birthday and i didnt notice??? :confused well happy belated birthday. i should go say happy birthday to khal, as well...

PaperYomiko
August 10, 2007, 09:06 PM
whoops, didn't realize I posted so much :XD you people must be distracting me too much!!! :yelling

anyway, rabb, you make me sound like a very productive and busy person. but really I'm not, I spend quite a lot of time sleeping til noon and daydreaming about useless things :amuse

beer is bad for you :yelling

never heard the saying, "Guinness for strength" then, huh? :amuse

rabb
August 10, 2007, 09:13 PM
sh. they dont need to know that >_>

never heard the expression "drunk off your ass" huh? or dwi? or alcohol poisoning? *finds a soapbox* :rant

mugen just called me "sexy" x.x

if anyone needs me, ill be in my ball :Gaaraball

bax
August 10, 2007, 10:43 PM
whoops, didn't realize I posted so much :XD you people must be distracting me too much!!! :yelling

Don't blame others..... :notrust

Just admit it :XD

Anyway, the weather is perfect today :D
Woke up in the morning, I can hear birds chirping, it's windy, the sun is warm, no busy traffic since it's the weekend <3

PaperYomiko
August 11, 2007, 12:15 AM
but it's the truth, bax... you all are very distracting :XD

( that's really a compliment, you know :amuse )

bax
August 11, 2007, 01:13 AM
OK, let take this on a personal case... Why am I distracting you? :XD
Maybe I shouldn't do anything at all :p

In any way, The weather is still great <33

Imperium
August 11, 2007, 03:53 AM
The weather here in is pretty good until we reach the evening where this is ALWAYS!! slight rainfall (which i hate)

i am talking about the weather, I really must have nothing to talk about :XD

iThePirate
August 11, 2007, 05:52 AM
oh man I have to work today, lots to do aswell, hate weddings, everyone that gets married should die a painful 'n' slow death :yelling

PaperYomiko
August 11, 2007, 07:08 AM
I have to work today too, Pirate :s otherwise I would never be up so early on a Saturday :XD

OK, let take this on a personal case... Why am I distracting you? :XD
Maybe I shouldn't do anything at all :p

well, there's a rumor going around that you're a zombie. That's pretty distracting, in a survival-instinct kind of way :p

and your frequent weather reports always have me coming back to the Hang Out thread. I always wonder, hmm, maybe bax has posted an update on the current meteorological situation of Malaysia today. It affects my life greatly :amuse

bax
August 11, 2007, 09:30 AM
Tomorrow on Sunday will be a great day ^^

My friends are getting married, 6 people, 3 couples, 9 story of cakes (it's taller than me :o), one church and one humongous garden wedding :amuse

The best of all, all of them are my ex-high school mates.. they met at school, fall in love and now they are getting married. It's a good opportunity for me to meet some old friends and teachers :amuse

Impel Down
August 11, 2007, 01:20 PM
I was away for the past week because I had to go to my cousin's wedding.

MadDog
August 11, 2007, 03:15 PM
never heard the saying, "Guinness for strength" then, huh? :amuse

My favorite is "Guinness is good for you." Simple and straight to the point. Who could argue with that? I think they had to stop using those taglines...something to do with gov regulations, that sort of thing. There's even an old story that pregnant women in Ireland were told to drink Guinness since it would be good for the baby's health. Not sure if that's true, but my mom drank and smoke while pregnant with me, and I turned out great! :smile-big

Fuji - thanks man. I'd share those things if I could, but I've grown kind of fond of them. :amuse

Bax - that wedding sounds like it'll be a blast. With that many people, hopefully they got enough booze. :D But, if they've got a cake that big, I'm sure they've got things covered.

Impel Down
August 11, 2007, 03:30 PM
I'm fairly certain drinking Guiness while pregnant ISN'T good for you, but whatever. I just stick with associating Guiness with the word "Brilliant!".

MadDog
August 11, 2007, 03:57 PM
I'm fairly certain drinking Guiness while pregnant ISN'T good for you, but whatever. I just stick with associating Guiness with the word "Brilliant!".

Wow Impel, BRILLIANT conclusion! :D You could be the next Doogie Howser!

How was your cousin's wedding?

Impel Down
August 11, 2007, 05:01 PM
Wow Impel, BRILLIANT conclusion! :D You could be the next Doogie Howser!

How was your cousin's wedding?

Yeah, well, you know, I know a lot of stuff about pregnant women...

Anyway, eh, kinda lame. A bunch of my relatives argue, so the whole thing was kind of made to be much more flamboyant than it should have been, and behind the scenes there was a bunch of annoying complaints. The whole thing was one big generic argument, and it sucked.

bax
August 11, 2007, 07:52 PM
Ahh.. that would be really bad =/

I hate to see my relatives argue in important occasions such as that (although I don't have any family members/relatives at all now). What is worse to ruin such a good day than to see your own parents/siblings/relatives quarrellings in your occasion :(

Impel Down
August 11, 2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I don't really do anything "with" them, so I don't have to involve myself at all, I just hang around.

bax
August 11, 2007, 08:02 PM
Ah..

If you have the ability to stop them, then I guess better do.
If you don't, then either let someone else do it or just leave it be.....

I hate to be dragged into bad stuff without me knowing it :tem

Impel Down
August 11, 2007, 08:15 PM
They're all bigger than me anyway...and I don't really care. It's not like it gets violent or anything, it's just annoying.

rabb
August 11, 2007, 08:50 PM
my sister had to go to a wedding today, and she tried t drag me along. i've never been so happy to be able to say i had to work. in the end though, it wouldve been better to go to the wedding. my leg was acting up all day. it was painful as hell to walk on (and, of coarse, i cant sit down at work.) but still, work wasnt that bad for me today...

~Lilium~
August 11, 2007, 09:10 PM
hey guys! wow. vol 6 already? i feel like i missed most of the version 5 of the hangout thread... :(

rabb
August 11, 2007, 09:12 PM
you did. :oh

:glomp where have you been? you've been back in the states for a while, right? so how come you dont love us anymore? :crying

bax
August 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
Ehh.... It is lil :wtf

Where have you been for all this while? :blink

kadodo
August 11, 2007, 11:24 PM
Hey, what's up everybody. This will be my first post in volume 6. Well, I was just checking how everybody was doing.

rabb
August 11, 2007, 11:39 PM
hey kadodo ^^ dont see you around these parts often. i like ur ava, btw

i wonder why yomiko is... her spam title is being lost to me and bax...

bax
August 12, 2007, 12:48 AM
Huh.. I'm that bad huh -_-;

I thought I saw her just now. Isn't it early morning for her?
Speaking of morning, I had a really delicious breakfast today :D

Anyway....
My knee is painful again =/

MadDog
August 12, 2007, 03:07 AM
Yeah, well, you know, I know a lot of stuff about pregnant women...

Very good point. If you don't mind me asking, what's the fascination with the pregnant ladies? Just curious, no disrespect intended.

Too bad the wedding sucked Impel. Nothing worse than people who spoil someone else's big day withsome petty b.s.

rabb's got a bad leg, Bax has a bad knee...lot's of banged-up folks in V6. :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
You guys are a bunch of spammer very active in this hang out thread. It's not even three days old and we're already at our third page. Awesome!!! :D

I just got back from a Toys Fair and bought a whole bunch of action figures, t-shirts, well you know, geek stuff. :D

iThePirate
August 12, 2007, 08:18 AM
120 people, wedding, hope they all burn in hell, cookies need more cookies... <_>

MadDog
August 12, 2007, 08:55 AM
^someone get this guy some lingonberry jam cookies...

Ichi - What'd you get at the toy fair? (I love the geek stuff myself)

I'm guessing you picked up at least one transformers thing...

iThePirate
August 12, 2007, 09:50 AM
no worries, got some chocolatecookies, feelin' much better, now i just gotta find sumthin' to drink.

<_>(awesome gon' use this one all the time)

PaperYomiko
August 12, 2007, 10:21 AM
i wonder why yomiko is... her spam title is being lost to me and bax...

spam title?! what do you mean spam title?! I never spam, my posts are always wonderfully informative and productive :notrust :p

Anyway, I was partying with my family :smile-big My mom threw a big cookout for my uncle and his family, so all my cousins and second cousins and people I'm probably related to but don't remember how were there. It was fun - at the end of the night we had a massive game of flip cup, and it wasn't just the young generations playing either. ( I found out I'm a natural at it :XD ) The good news is, despite our family's general craziness we didn't scare away my cousin's fiance :amuse

Anyway....
My knee is painful again =/

that sucks, hope it feels better :s

Impel Down
August 12, 2007, 10:47 AM
Knee pain sounds bad. All my coaches say I'm going to wreck my knees when I get older, but I don't see that happening, although my leg/pelvis joint hurts at random times.

bax
August 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
Ahhha.. I got two surgeries on the same knee.. And one more lurking if I'm not careful =/

Ah well.. Everything has it's comes and goes I guess...
I miss doing sports :(

Impel Down
August 12, 2007, 01:36 PM
Oh, you had surgeries on them. I thought you just had sudden knee pain, like muscle problems or something. But yeah, that sounds rough.

rabb
August 12, 2007, 05:29 PM
yomiko, whats flipcup? :blink

today my knee didnt hurt... until i hyper extended it. made a nice little popping noise, too. and then it hurt like a mothafu... well, you get the idea... it was like three times as bad as it was yesterday x.x so i feel your pain bax. im sure yours is much worse than mine though. so.... yeah ^^ dont be doing anything stupid like jump on it now. i expect you to be playing next year in that huge soccer tournament you're paying for. :p

*runs off to finish making dinner*

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 12, 2007, 05:39 PM
MadDog: I bought a set of KOS-MOS figurine and a 12 inch Jack Skellington. Now i'm definitely broke. :D

bax: there are other sports that requires less stress on your knee. like chess for instance, it's a sport, isn't it? :D

rabb
August 12, 2007, 07:25 PM
ichi... i play chess... it is so not a sport.... bax, try golf. or fishing. or hunting. or professional driving. im not really sure how they can be called sports, but they are, and you dont need to be the million dollar man to play them :amuse

~Lilium~
August 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
you did. :oh

:glomp where have you been? you've been back in the states for a while, right? so how come you dont love us anymore? :crying

Ehh.... It is lil :wtf

Where have you been for all this while? :blink

yeah, i've been back in the states for like 2 weeks now. school's starting next week too... :( I can't use the computer much anymore. cuz.... gah i don't wanna say it! X(
my laptop's broken... again!!!!! man, i have bad luck with those and i just got it fixed too!

darn! i can't even msn now either...

though i won't be able to post much... i'll still be here... :( just not too much anymore... :scry

bax
August 12, 2007, 09:15 PM
@ rabb
Well, I can still play futsal :D It's less dangerous than if I want to continue to play rugby :XD

@ lil
Poor girl :(
Hope you'll get everything back in order though ^^

PaperYomiko
August 12, 2007, 09:33 PM
what's futsal? is it futbol? :blink

yomiko, whats flipcup? :blink

hmmm...better tell you more about it in the Drunk thread :XD

I spent all day at the beach today :amuse it was a beautiful day, and lots of fun to hang out with my cousins who I don't see very often. Now I am sooo sleepy from being in the sun all day and from eating a huge dinner :XD

bax
August 12, 2007, 09:39 PM
Futsal is indoor soccer Yomiko :amuse (although not necessarily played indoor).

Uhhhhh Beach :wtf
It's been like 4 years since I went to a beach ;_____;

PaperYomiko
August 12, 2007, 09:55 PM
why so long? the beach is looovvvvely....I love swimming in the ocean :love

LadyHatake
August 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
Waitwatwait, when did we start version 6? ,oO I remember when We were on versions 1 & 2 a year ago XD Ahaha, time passes so fast!

rabb
August 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
ugh... beach... its been like a year since ive been to the beach... ;-;

yomiko, i dont drink, so i dont hang out in the drunk thread. cant you just tell me here? or on msn? im too lazy to read a new thread XD

yay! the pervy lady is here! :glomp

PaperYomiko
August 12, 2007, 10:12 PM
rabb...don't be so lazy, I already posted it :XD

and msn is refusing to deliver any messages to you right now. even after i swore profusely at it. sorry :s

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 13, 2007, 01:24 AM
Hi guys, just stopping by on my lunch break. I don't have much to do today, so i'm just gonna spend it watching anime. :D
And i'm gonna watch the simpsons today, finally. :D

Fuji
August 13, 2007, 07:18 AM
Eeek!! We started version 6 and I missed it?! Damn!!

yay! the pervy lady is here!

Wait who is the pervy lady? I thought Yomiko hated pervs, so it can't be her... O.o

Epul
August 13, 2007, 08:05 AM
Wow!!! Ver6!!! Damn, I missed the opening.......
Another wow!! I'm in the top 5 of the top posters in ver 5...... I'm gonna tell my dad, he's gonna be very proud of me!!!!!! *runs off to tell his dad..... *

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 10:31 AM
We're all proud of you, Epul :amuse :XD

Fuji, the pervy lady would be Lady Hatake. I don't hate pervs though, I'm very open-minded and try not to hate anybody :p

Fuji
August 13, 2007, 10:38 AM
Ah, ok, I see now.

try not to hate anybody

I tried that once, >.< and i realized I don't have the patience to even attempt it seriously...

Huzzah for pessimism!!

Impel Down
August 13, 2007, 10:41 AM
You don't have to be pessimistic to hate people! I'm not, and there are still people I hate!

Epul
August 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
We're all proud of you, Epul :amuse :XD

:jbya I'm aiming to go one better, no 4 for ver 6 :XD

Well, we all try not to hate anybody but sometimes there's no helping it really..... but you might hate that person today, but who knows, maybe in the future you'll be good friends with that same person :XD
Like Donald Trump likes to say, in life sometimes you have to work with the people you hate......

Impel Down
August 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
True dat, I have to work with people I hate all the time, like 95% of my school.

Epul
August 13, 2007, 11:35 AM
Man, do you really hate that school that much Impel Down????
Well, for me, I don't hate my school... In fact, I had a lot of good memories during my school days and some of them even become my most precious memories. Yes of course there are some bad ones but hey, in life you can't win them all :) Sometimes, i even wish I could go back to school........

bax
August 13, 2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah..

You may complain how boring/tensioned schooling is right now, but when you entered the working environment, you'll wish that you never said that school is boring and hard :XD

Impel Down
August 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
I don't care about the work, or that it's boring, but there's just so many douchebags there!

iThePirate
August 13, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah..

You may complain how boring/tensioned schooling is right now, but when you entered the working environment, you'll wish that you never said that school is boring and hard :XD
Aye, that's true, wish I had done better in school, maybe takin' it more seriously 'n' studied more than the stuff I thought was easy.

rabb
August 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
i was the other way. i only studied the stuff i thought was hard. if then >_>;

like yomiko, i try not to hate people. but like epul said, there is no helping it sometimes. but still i only hated one or two in my grade. i didnt like a lot of them, but what can you do? *shrugs*

off topic:
im making dinner in the other room. trying something new, too. pasta salad and breaded chicken. i hope it comes out okay x.x but should i make a vegetable for two people, or will this be enough...?

MadDog
August 13, 2007, 05:43 PM
@Ichi Gin Tonic - The Jack Skellengton sounds like a good buy.

I try not to hate people myself cause there's not enought time and energy (I barely have time for the stuff I care about). Funny story on the subject. I got in an argument with my best friend about 5 months ago (I lent him a good amount of money and he spent it all on bad things and didn't want to pay me back). Anyway, I hadn't spoken with him until today (a mutual friend's father died) and I just let the whole thing go (not that I cared anymore). Life's too short.

@Yomiko - I'm a 9th degree flip cup blackbelt. No joke, I rule when it comes to drinking games...beirut, beer die, flip cup...you name it. I'm usually modest, but this is the one natural talent that I was blessed with. I know...I'll save it for the drunk thread. :D

Impel Down
August 13, 2007, 06:45 PM
My cousin is apparently a drinking games master. I can't say I've seen him in action, but, I've heard stories of his skills.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 13, 2007, 07:33 PM
@MadDog: Yes it is. I'm already getting offer from other people who were interested on that one. But i'm not giving up, i lost an awesome action figure (http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3111) just because i turned around an said "hi!" to a friend. :D

MadDog
August 13, 2007, 07:45 PM
That's too bad Ichi. As they'd say in my neihgborhood, that thing was Pissah. I'm sure if you hunt around, you'll find it somewhere (probably at 5x the cost though).

EDIT: (Pissah is a positive thing)

Impel Down
August 13, 2007, 08:09 PM
Ichi, how did turning around and saying "hi" lead to you losing that action figure, or is it a figure of speech?

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 09:38 PM
@Yomiko - I'm a 9th degree flip cup blackbelt. No joke, I rule when it comes to drinking games...beirut, beer die, flip cup...you name it. I'm usually modest, but this is the one natural talent that I was blessed with. I know...I'll save it for the drunk thread. :D

that's awesome, good for you :thumbs :XD

I didn't think I'd be any good at it, but I was :blink must be my natural athletic abilities or something :XD

i lost an awesome action figure (http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3111) just because i turned around an said "hi!" to a friend. :D

:crying

you're too damn nice for your own good :XD :hug

bax
August 13, 2007, 09:43 PM
Ahhh Yomiko.. be my savior :wtf

Save me from this horrible Tuesday morning :scry
Woke up late, spilled my coffee, my car broke down, the bus was late, my boss is not in best of moods, I forgot to bring my wallet (AGAIN!! :notrust) to work....

A series of unfortunate events? :crying

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 09:54 PM
aw bax! :hug

could be a series of unfortunate events, or you have some really bad karma working against you :p

when I have days like that I take a break and listen to some of my favorite music, or treat myself to a favorite take-out meal :amuse

although, ordering take-out could be tricky, if you don't have your wallet... :headscratch :plot perhaps you could coerce a coworker to order take-out for you? :XD

bax
August 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
The problem is.. I can't take a break -_____-;;;

And I certainly hate it when I don't have my wallet, everything is so hard to do :s

Coerce a colleague heh.. *thinks*
I better ask my boss for some allowance :rofl

:D

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 10:08 PM
you can't take a break? but you're online... :blink

oh well, don't you at least have headphones or something? music always helps bad moods or bad days :amuse

bax
August 13, 2007, 10:13 PM
No worries Yomiko.. I have satellite tv in my office :XD

The policy: As long as it's not porn/racist/religious and your work is done, you can do what you want :XD

rabb
August 13, 2007, 10:16 PM
bax, dont worry about it man... its only morning that is going bad. by the end of the day everyone will be in a better mood, you will get home and get your wallet and you'll be able to relax (although you really should think of a way to remember it, like wrapping your watch around it or something. i used to forget it all the time, then i started putting my glasses around it at night). think of it this way: your boss is most definitely having a morning just as bad, if not worse than you :amuse trying thinking of them spilling their coffee on themselves, then hitting up one of your coworkers for cash cus they forgot their wallets :p and if it helps, go to a coworker who is generally in good spirits, and talk to them for a while.

of coarse, having fun with yomiko and ichi on msn works great, as well, but they wont always be on

im on a runners high right now, so dont mind me >_>; although i try to be cheery. it takes some energy on bad days, but it is worth it :amuse

it the time it took me to write that, two more posts x.x you guys are at my level of spamage :kukuku no religion? thats kinda odd :blink

bax
August 13, 2007, 10:22 PM
Yeah, perhaps rabb... Who knows.. Maybe the day will turn brighter for me :amuse

And yes, no religious shows at the office. Concerning the world wide issue of religions. But it's best to leave it at that. No need to discuss it here.

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 10:23 PM
of coarse, having fun with yomiko and ichi on msn works great, as well, but they wont always be on

I'm on a lot though! I feel like I'm in high school again, when I would be on all the time :XD

yummmm....the best thing about going to tons of family parties is all the leftovers you get to take home...I'm eating chocolate cake from my grandmother's birthday party, it's so sweet I think my teeth are gonna fall out :smile-big

bax, want some? that might make your day better too :XD

rabb
August 13, 2007, 10:25 PM
ugh. my dad got me a cake like that once. i felt ten pounds heavier for every bite i took XD

and i only see you one for like two or three hours a day :blink

and now, as soon as i come on, i must leave. im gunna shower and go to bed. i (finally) started reading the last harry potter book last night, so i wanna hurry up and finish it before someone ruins it for me x.x

bax
August 13, 2007, 10:37 PM
Ahhh but I don't eat chocolate cakes in the morning Yomiko :XD

I eat heavy breakfast every morning :p

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 10:39 PM
you don't eat cake for breakfast?! what's wrong with you bax, I thought everyone ate cake for breakfast!! breakfast of champions, isn't it? :p

yup, I haven't even finished it yet and I already feel like I'm gonna barf :XD

but rabb, I go on almost every night, that's a lot for me! And I go on at night because that's when I know I can talk to people, I'm too busy usually during the day :amuse

heeyyyyy...wait a minute, what're ya doing, stalking me now?!?! :notrust

bax
August 13, 2007, 10:45 PM
Noes.. Cakes aren't healthy to eat in the morning >_> They re more suitable for afternoon snacks. Eat more things like oats or cereals in the morning :p

I have a strict healthy eating diet you know :XD

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 10:54 PM
well, really, cakes aren't healthy at all :XD

you have a strict healthy eating diet? :blink thought I read somewhere you like Burger King... :p

anyway, I'm usually really healthy, it's kind of weird really. I just don't like to eat a lot of sugar and junk food anymore, not sure why. But if there's chocolate cake sitting in the fridge, it would be a shame to see it go to waste :amuse

bax
August 13, 2007, 11:02 PM
Noes Yomiko..

What I meant by strict diet eating is --> I have a policy to eat healthy food all the time and never missed my breakfast :amuse

Although, once in a while, I don't mind eating unhealthily, although it's controlled :D
True, I like Burger King, but like I said in my thread, I rarely eat fast food, but when I do, Burger King is usually my choice ^^

PaperYomiko
August 13, 2007, 11:11 PM
I miss breakfast a lot :s I'm sooo sleepy in the morning, all I can do is drink tons of strong coffee. Then when I'm more awake, I can move on to solid food :XD

I always used to prefer McDonalds myself, but I haven't been in years. now the closest thing to fast food I get is falafel :amuse

anyway, good night everybody :amuse

bax
August 14, 2007, 03:33 AM
How long since you ate a breakfast Yomiko? :blink
Breakfast is the most important meal :o

McD.... the only two things I like about it is quarter pounder and apple pie :XD

Fuji
August 14, 2007, 07:12 AM
There is only one item I will ever get from McD's and that is a milkshake. I will never, ever eat any of their normal food ever again.

*Gags at the thought of it*

Epul
August 14, 2007, 07:37 AM
Well my favourite menu on McD is McFlurry and apple pie. Their McValue meal is also good :)

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 09:35 AM
hmm...I had breakfast on Sunday, bax...my aunt was here for the weekend and made toast with her homemade strawberry jam :amuse

usually when I'm going to work or class I'm too disorganized to have time for breakfast, so I have to grab a bagel or something to eat when I get there. It's bad, I know :s

but today I'm not working, just beaching, so maybe I'll have time for something today :amuse

bax
August 14, 2007, 09:45 AM
Just beaching? With Yomiko? Eh? Did I heard it right? :luv

:XD

Ahh... it's nice to live near some places like the beach or the mountains..... I live on a little hill in the middle of the biggest city here :XD And you'll get a burn here instead of tan :p

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 10:30 AM
you wanna come, bax? :XD

well, it's a beautiful day here, so I've got to spend it outside. besides, not too many beach days left before classes start up again :amuse

hey, how was your afternoon? better? :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 14, 2007, 11:09 AM
I dunno about bax' afternoon, but mine was great, even with the connection at work going on and off. I went to see the Simpsons again and still laughed the whole movie. And when i got back to work, there was actually something for me to do. And so i did some work, took of around 7, grab supper with a friend and went home to find that a mail that says i won a prize for a tv award online polling that i entered a few months ago (out of boredom). :D

Impel Down
August 14, 2007, 11:19 AM
It's official: Everyone has more going on in their lives than I do.

bax
August 14, 2007, 11:23 AM
Of course I'd like to :D

Gah... the only good thing about the afternoon was I got my car back. That's all... I even didn't had any lunch -_-;

But the evening os great. At least I feel good in the storm ^^

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 11:29 AM
storm? what storm? :blink ok anyway, it will be a MH beach party :whoo

ichi!!!! :glomp you gotta do something about that connection, it's breaking my heart :crying

so what's the prize? once I won a free gym membership for 6 months, but I was only 12 and entered the contest as a joke when my friend and I went to rent a video, so I couldn't claim it. Not that I wanted to anyway, what 12 year old cares about gym memberships :XD

Impel, don't worry, we only sound like we have a lot going on in our lives. but we still have plenty of time to sit around watching anime marathons and have serious debates about zombies :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 14, 2007, 11:31 AM
Impel, there's a whole wide world out there. Start exploring it, meet new people, learn new things, listen to music you never heard, before you know it you'll be having plenty of awesome time too! :D

bax feels good in a storm? are you suicidal or just into extreme weather? :D

PY!!!!! :glomp I'm working on it. I think somebody must be using torrent at work, gonna block that tomorrow. :D
I think i won an iPod or some money, i'm gonna call them people tomorrow. The last time i won something, i got a cellphone (which i had for 6 month before it got stolen) and before that i won a week trip to Bali from my bank.

bax
August 14, 2007, 11:56 AM
Uhuh... just feeling the strong wind :XD
I'm not suicidal :fry

Ahh... where is everyone? Seems kinda missing a lot of people lately =/

Epul
August 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
@ichi- wow, i wish i could win something... I've entered a couple of competition in a magazine before but i've never had any luck :p Don't know about anywhere else, the most popular contest on tv here in malaysia usually involves SMS (Short Messaging Service)

Impel Down
August 14, 2007, 01:19 PM
Impel, there's a whole wide world out there. Start exploring it, meet new people, learn new things, listen to music you never heard, before you know it you'll be having plenty of awesome time too! :D

I'm trying to learn how to draw. Does that count?

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
drawing's good, Impel, I'd say that counts ^^ Tried drawing a carton of eggs yet? or a glass of water with a spoon in it? (had to do that in my university drawing classes...what a pain.... :XD )

the beach was lovely....but no one I knew was there, so kinda lonely. I did get some reading done though :amuse

bax
August 14, 2007, 03:31 PM
Awwww... lonely on a beach? :(
Why not call some friends?

Ask them to accompany you?

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 03:49 PM
oh, it's not that much of a tragedy, bax :XD

everyone else around here was busy, otherwise they would have been at the beach too ^^ and besides, most of my friends don't live here anymore, they're already working in New York and stuff. but that's ok, I like being able to just read my book without being distracted by people sometimes :amuse

oh, but this weekend my best friend is coming to visit! I'm so excited :smile-big :whoo

bax
August 14, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ahhh I see.... but well.... It's been a while since I been to a beach, and the last time I was there, let say... it was a disaster camping because of the weather.

And.. have fun with your best friend ^^
I presume a guy? ;)

:p

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 05:28 PM
A guy? Why do you presume a guy? :blink

This best friend is a girl, we were roommates at boarding school :amuse

bax
August 14, 2007, 05:34 PM
I was just guessing :p

Ahh.. boarding school... I miss living in dormitories when I was in high school :XD (Although mine was an apartment but they still call it dorm -_-)

What kind of boarding school you have there? I mean the subjects and all that. Is it just the same with other schools, just it has dormitories? Any qualifications to get in?

PaperYomiko
August 14, 2007, 05:46 PM
oh. but wouldn't most people guess a girl's best friend would be a girl? :p

well, one of my best friends is a guy, but he's also my brother :amuse

Most of the boarding schools around here are pretty standard prep schools, not specialized in any academic area or anything. Some of them are religiously affiliated, but not the one I went to. Mine was all girls, though. They're all pretty competitive to get into, and the academics are tough. When I got to college, it was so much easier in comparison :XD

bax
August 14, 2007, 05:55 PM
Ahh I see...

I was in a boarding school too, but it specialized in sports. The academic is pretty much the same with other schools, just our class timetables are flexible to fit in with our training regime (different sports have different training time).

Impel Down
August 14, 2007, 08:15 PM
Boarding school that specialized in sports? No offense, bax, but that's generic shonen-sports material right there.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 14, 2007, 09:45 PM
FYI Impel, bax was a shonen manga character, his series got cancelled, though. :D

bax
August 15, 2007, 02:06 AM
Boarding school that specialized in sports? No offense, bax, but that's generic shonen-sports material right there.

What's about generic shonen sports material? o_o
I don't get it :blink

Is boarding school specialized in sports too weird?
My school is even mentioned in wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukit_Jalil_Sports_School) although not much other than mentioning..

J-Watt
August 15, 2007, 02:52 AM
Boarding Schools?

Man, that sounds kind of weird. I was too close to my family when I was a kid to not see them every day.

Heck, I'll probably miss them on Sunday when I finally move into my new college (transferring is no fun, by the way. I went from 93 credits to 77 credits:mad ). I've been living at home and driving to class, but I wanted to go to a school with a better Psychology program.

I guess my best friend would have to be my older brother. We're a year and 3 months apart and have a lot in common.

Epul
August 15, 2007, 04:26 AM
Finally bax revealed his boarding school!! :jbya He always kept it a secret in the malay hangout thread when we asked him. :XD
Well, when i was in high school, i didn't get into a boarding school. Here in Malaysia, boarding school are for the good students, so going to boarding school is kinda a privilege. I was a kinda not so good student back then so, i used to envy people who goes to boarding school.. :p

bax
August 15, 2007, 04:47 AM
Finally bax revealed his boarding school!! :jbya He always kept it a secret in the malay hangout thread when we asked him. :XD

Ooooppss.... -_-;

Ah well.. it was a nice experience ^^ Year 7 was the year I started to live on my own ^^ That time I was 13 years old :p

A lot of nice memories too ^^ It's all worth the experience :amuse

GrayFoxx
August 15, 2007, 09:42 AM
FYI Impel, bax was a shonen manga character, his series got cancelled, though. :D

Oh, really? What was it called Ichi? :p

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 11:28 AM
wow bax, you were there when you were really young then!! My school was only for high school, so when I was 15-18. Anyway, the sports thing isn't so weird. Even though my school wasn't a sport school, the schedule was also made to leave room for plenty of sports practices and games. I didn't have much time for anything but studying and sports :XD

what sport did / do you play, btw?

bax
August 15, 2007, 11:47 AM
Ah I was admitted there on 1997.. Second batch of the school :amuse

I was admitted to play rugby there ^^ Had a really successful spell there too :)
A lot of nice people, a lot of traveling :XD

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
rugby? I would have guessed soccer :blink

most people don't start playing rugby until university here, I think. it's a pretty rough sport, isn't it? :amuse

Epul
August 15, 2007, 12:58 PM
@bax- if i remembered right, you said you injured your knee right? so is that the reason you stopped playing? you said you had a good spell, so i would thought you wanted to go pro.

bax
August 15, 2007, 01:00 PM
I play rugby ever since Year 4 (10 years old). But that time, it was touch rugby. Nothing like tackles and so on.

The real rugby.. I played since Year 7 (13 years old), that's the time I was admitted to the school. Well... yeah, there's no use of telling it's not a rough game :XD Sometimes it can get really messy too :p

I got my knee injury because of rugby too. Permanent injury =/ But while it lasted, it was really really fun :amuse

Yeah, if only I didn't had this injury, I might try to go pro ^^;

Epul
August 15, 2007, 01:05 PM
That's too bad bax :( It would really be something if you go pro
Did you get injured while still in school?? What did they do then, did they let you stay or they kicked you out since you can't play rugby anymore?

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 01:09 PM
you must have been really good then, bax...that really sucks about your knee :s

I used to watch some of the matches at my old university...so I know it's a brutal sport :XD maybe that's why those guys would get so trashed every night, so they'd forget how much pain they were in :p

bax
August 15, 2007, 01:33 PM
That's too bad bax :( It would really be something if you go pro
Did you get injured while still in school?? What did they do then, did they let you stay or they kicked you out since you can't play rugby anymore?

Yeah.. my final international tournament in school. Too bad though =/
Nah.. not kicking anyway.. It was near the end of the year, and SPM was just lurking around the corner :p
Besides, I need rehab too

you must have been really good then, bax...that really sucks about your knee :s

Nothing can be done about it though. Ah well.. I was depressed, yeah.. but not now ^^ I accepted it. Maybe I was meant to be an accountant rather than a sportsman :XD

I used to watch some of the matches at my old university...so I know it's a brutal sport :XD maybe that's why those guys would get so trashed every night, so they'd forget how much pain they were in :pLOL :XD
I had a series of injuries though in the times I was playing :o
Knee, fingers, shoulder, ankle, arm, tendon....ermmm.. that's quite a list ne? >_>

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 01:55 PM
damn...puts my old list of injuries to shame...I just had bad hamstrings and shin splits, plus some nasty blisters...typical runner's injuries, and some nice bruises from playing a lot of defense :XD

bax
August 15, 2007, 02:03 PM
No worries.. It's not that something I'm proud of :XD

Injuries for sportsmen do sucks though. Especially if you are a pro (make a living out of it) or it's near tournaments.. Make you think that all your trainings... worthless :p

Impel Down
August 15, 2007, 04:35 PM
Well, today was a bit odd.

It's the first day of High School for me, and, as "tradition", we all have to shake the hands of some of the higher ups in the school. This would be fine for normal folk, but not for me: One of the people who's hand I had to shake was heavily pregnant. I was SO nervous, I hope it wasn't obvious...

MadDog
August 15, 2007, 06:27 PM
Sucks about the injury Bax. I played some Rugby at school. I basically was in the pack and just got beat to hell. It was fun though. There was a tradition where they give all the rookies nicknames. That's where MadDog comes from (I bit someone by accident). :amuse

Impel Down
August 15, 2007, 08:17 PM
Rugby, eh? Yeah, that looks like a pretty rough sport. I imagine that you'd get heavy injuries pretty often playing that. Get well soon, bax. You know what, fuck that. GET WELL NOW!

bax
August 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
Well... I'm fine now ^^ Although my knee won't be the same again :(
Perhaps there's a blessing in disguise in my injuries :p

But >_>
Lets change the topic ne? You can ask/talk more about me in my thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5233) :p

rabb
August 15, 2007, 10:22 PM
ermm.... so how about them patriots? >_>;

i caught my first pats game in a while the other day... but they lost... and it was like the first game of the pre-season, so lots of new kids.

gah! i over slept today and missed my ride to the farm (work)! x.x

and my former place of imployment will be knocked down within the next 24 hours XD

MadDog
August 15, 2007, 10:40 PM
I caught some of the Pats game, but like you said, pre-season is basically for trying out new players and strategies...

Wow, they're knocking the place down already? What're they doing with the space?

Anyone see Jose Offerman going after some minor league pitcher (and the catcher) with a baseball bat? What a lunatic! I mean, he seemed edgy when he played for the sox, but he could have seriously mangled that guy. Not to mention the guy was around 50 years old when he was on the sox, and that was about 5 years ago.

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 10:46 PM
I heard about that, MadDog!!! Crazy stuff :blink

hmm...I have to admit, I never really pay much attention to the Pat's until the Sox season has ended. It's not that I don't love them, but I guess I've never really understood football as much as I understand baseball, so it's not quite so fun for me to watch :amuse

Well, I didn't do a thing today, except watch the Sox game and play around online :smile-big But tomorrow I have to work, so I'm doing my laundry now. Why I couldn't have started it earlier, I have no idea :XD

MadDog
August 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
I grew up with football, but there's still so much that I don't know about. :D

Also, I've never posted a picture in the picture thread, but I have one somewhere with my old pats hat, which I've lost...:( If I can dig it up, I'll try and post it.

rabb
August 15, 2007, 11:05 PM
i grew up with soccer, that was it. my sister played softball and lacrosse, but at that point, i pretty much hated her (and vice versa) so i didnt learn the first thing about them. but eventually i picked up football, as well. this one year, on halloween, we got tickets to the pats game in pheonix against the cardinals. second to last row x.x it was a pain in the ass climbing up there x.x but there were more pats fans then there were cardinals fans XD i was 11 or 12 at the time, and had painted my face blue and red, and as we were walking out of the stadium, one of those big, hardcore, 400 lbs fans is walking by (no shirt, pats emblem painted on his chest) and he looks up (he was down next to the field, i was about ten feet above him making for where he was) he just goes "YA! i like this kid!" and gave me a high five XD stupid story, i know, but still one of my favorite memories of any sporting event i ever went to.

so how are the sox doing?

PaperYomiko
August 15, 2007, 11:17 PM
pretty much all my sports have been self taught. My dad never cared for any sport without an engine involved :XD

the Sox lost today....and we were so close to having a second walk off win in two days!! but no worries, the yanks are still 5 behind us :amuse

btw, not to turn this thread into a "New England Sports Rule" thread, but why is it that New England / Boston fans always seem to outnumber any other fans when we play away? :XD

rabb
August 15, 2007, 11:40 PM
how often do the sox play the braves? i think them, the sox, the yanks, and the mets are the four most popular, but sox and mets fans are most dedicated, with braves right behind them... but alanta is the only stadium of the four that isnt right there in or next to new england, so i think that has a lot to do with it... plus you have to count in the snow birds...

as for pats games... i dont think it is all that common... you still got teams like the raiders, and them damn cheese heads with lots of team pride and show up to the game....

MadDog
August 15, 2007, 11:40 PM
That's a cool story Rabb (I bet most home games the Cardinals fans are outnumbered).

Beleive it or not, I was a swimmer growing up, going to meets and stuff. I actually didn't like the swim meets all that much, but I had to go anyway. I love swimming though.

As for Boston sports, tt could be that there's a lot of NE transplants all over...plus people jump on the bandwagon whenever a team's winning :D

Fuji
August 16, 2007, 07:12 AM
I was a Renaissance guy growing up. I played Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and a little football all fairly well. I wasn't like that stupid stereotype where the coach's son is the best player on the team but I had my fair share of moments.

However, now, everything has taken a back seat to, that's right, TENNIS!! At this point I think it's the best sport, but that's just me.

As for the New England sports fans, you are mostly seeing people who have jumped on the bandwagon now that the Sox are pretty good and the Pats are dominant. Also a lot of the people who show up to these games are fans but never went to a game when they were doing crappy. Now that they are doing well, more people want to go see the game. After all, what is more boring than being at a game where the team you are rooting for loses? Makes you feel like you got ripped off or something. *shrugs*

PaperYomiko
August 16, 2007, 07:18 AM
but, there are also a lot of New Englanders living outside of New England. Because, lets face it, the weather here sucks, who wouldn't want to leave? :XD

Anyway, the truth is I was also once a lost Sox fan. Sad, but true. I was always a fan, but I guess I lost my way during high school. It wasn't until I went and lived in Colorado that I realized what a good thing we had going. And that wasn't just because of how the Rockies' season was turning out :p

I used to swim competitively too. I was really good at it, except when I had to race the butterfly. Then I'd nearly drown myself. And with the backstroke, I always had issues hitting my head :darn Ah, those were good times. My brother's friends would always steal my sports bag, to get back at me for being better than them, darn geeks :XD

man, I don't want to go to work today!! It looks like it's going to rain :crying oh well, at least my paycheck is waiting there for me :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 16, 2007, 08:57 AM
Just a quick reminder, we do have a Sport Section (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=362) if you guys wanna talk about baseball and such. :D

Azurel
August 16, 2007, 09:50 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

guess who's back.

I got kidnapped by giant super robots that turned out to be aliens who lost their planet and are hiding on earth, planning to take over the world.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 16, 2007, 09:59 AM
Az!!!! :glomp

Alien robots?!! Really?!!! Woooooooooooow!!! Did they give you any superpowers? If they didnt, you should sue them.

Fuji
August 16, 2007, 10:16 AM
Alien robots?!! Really?!!! Woooooooooooow!!! Did they give you any superpowers? If they didnt, you should sue them.

I could totally deal with getting abducted by aliens as long as I came out of it with some sweet abilities :XD

Welcome back Azurel!! Did the aliens treat you well?

Edit: Wait, are you saying you just saw the Transformers Movie?

Epul
August 16, 2007, 11:11 AM
I tell you what guys, if there is one thing that television show has taught us, it is that getting abducted by aliens are not cool. well you might come back with some nifty new special abilities, but others would just see you as a freak and the government will cut you open for research purposes....... (wonder if i've watched too much tv :XD )

edit: hey, welcome back azurel, I thought you got packed into a box, and got accidently sent to Africa or something... :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
But still, meeting one that gives you an awesome supersuit like Ralph Hinkley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_American_Hero) did would be awesome. :D

bax
August 16, 2007, 12:32 PM
Ahhh... Az posted something >_>
After I asked her for a million time to post something :p

Although she asked me to finish up her sig before she'll post anything :p

-_-;

Fuji
August 16, 2007, 01:04 PM
Although she asked me to finish up her sig before she'll post anything

Oh crap, that reminds me. I gotta finish that sig I was making for a friend of mine. Thanks bax, I never would have remembered if you hadn't said that. :D

Roanapur
August 16, 2007, 06:31 PM
No sig can compare to my current one..... BEHOLD!

I don't even like Naruto anymore, but this sig is winwinwin....

rabb
August 16, 2007, 09:02 PM
man, we had one hell of a storm today. monsoon like. it was windy as hell... and pouring, too boot. i heard a few moments later that lots of businesses with their doors open had their windows blown right out. which was followed by the purdiest sunset i've seen since i left tucson (still not even close to a tucson sunset, though)

my mcdonalds was scheduled to be torn down today, so we went up, but the found asbestos, so it wont be knocked down for a while. meanwhile, im looking up the symptoms of asbestos exposure so i can accurately mimic them, and sew mcdonalds :kukuku i got pictures of it, with all the windows gone, and the equipment gone, and what not. (our front window was triple-paned with the mcdonalds logo etched and painted in the middle pane, worth ~ $30,000 #.#) two of my former managers were up there waiting to see if it would get torn down, and they were expecting another to show up later. if we find out when they'rw gonna do it, were gunna get as much of the crew together to watch them as possible.

i was in the laundry mat today, and i read the funniest thing on the bulletin board. "gay man looking for mate, call ..." who the hell goes looking for a gay boyfriend at a laundry mat? XD i lul'd :p

the_hellbringer
August 17, 2007, 12:32 AM
Guess who's back.....

Did you all miss me?

A went on a looong and extremely boring trip to Guatemala... I was visiting my father who lives there.

I returned home wednesday morning... I was happy. Finally I was in my house...
And in the night I had a hell of a welcome party...... there was a big earthquake...
As Rabb said a PM he sent me... Mother earth loves me.

Azurel
August 17, 2007, 03:09 AM
Ahhh... Az posted something >_>
After I asked her for a million time to post something :p

Although she asked me to finish up her sig before she'll post anything :p

-_-; I figured you would take some time :XD

edit: hey, welcome back azurel, I thought you got packed into a box, and got accidently sent to Africa or something... :XD Ah yes, that happened BEFORE I got kidnapped by aliens. Except, I was in a barrel just like luffy :XD

Welcome back Azurel!! Did the aliens treat you well?

Edit: Wait, are you saying you just saw the Transformers Movie?Thanx, yep they treated me like a queen, no worries. :noworry

Psst.. I got the inspiration from Transformers if u must know. Aniwaz I watched Transformers on the last day it was showing here. :XD

Az!!!! :glomp

Alien robots?!! Really?!!! Woooooooooooow!!! Did they give you any superpowers? If they didnt, you should sue them. Nope, no superpowers. But they did gave me this incredibly cute button that I can press and the whole world goes KABOOM! sweet huh..

Guess who's back.....

Did you all miss me?
Nuuuuu, you're raining on my parade. j/k :p welcome back hellb!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 17, 2007, 04:25 AM
Hey, hellbringer's back! I thought you got kidnapped by robot aliens too. :D
I saw the news about the earthquake, did it hit your area too?

Az, i bet i comes with the instruction: "Do not push unless it's really really really really emergency"

Roanapur
August 17, 2007, 04:37 AM
man, we had one hell of a storm today. monsoon like. it was windy as hell... and pouring, too boot. i heard a few moments later that lots of businesses with their doors open had their windows blown right out. which was followed by the purdiest sunset i've seen since i left tucson (still not even close to a tucson sunset, though)

my mcdonalds was scheduled to be torn down today, so we went up, but the found asbestos, so it wont be knocked down for a while. meanwhile, im looking up the symptoms of asbestos exposure so i can accurately mimic them, and sew mcdonalds :kukuku i got pictures of it, with all the windows gone, and the equipment gone, and what not. (our front window was triple-paned with the mcdonalds logo etched and painted in the middle pane, worth ~ $30,000 #.#) two of my former managers were up there waiting to see if it would get torn down, and they were expecting another to show up later. if we find out when they'rw gonna do it, were gunna get as much of the crew together to watch them as possible.
yay for the american judicial system

sakura_hime04
August 17, 2007, 04:59 AM
Hi guys just try to post something in here.. It's been long time since my last post in this thread.. I'd busy with my zombie stuff and planning for next zombie's invasion :kukuku

@Ichi: Just prepare for our next invasion ok ;)

@Az: you got kidnapped by allien?! :eek How's that feel? :blink

the_hellbringer
August 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
Nuuuuu, you're raining on my parade. j/k :p welcome back hellb!

Well excuse me... If you want I can go away again and return in a couple of weeks. haha

Hey, hellbringer's back! I thought you got kidnapped by robot aliens too. :D
I saw the news about the earthquake, did it hit your area too?

I didn't get kidnapped by robot aliens... although some days ago I saw in the news a video that a guy taped while making a videoclip.... a really big group of shiny white dots in the sky, supposely a large group of UFOs... In fact one of the largest UFOs sighting ever...

If you speak understand spanish you can see the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJdxLsd-4k

Yes, the EQ hitted my area too. I live in Lima and it was one of the cities that it affected. I haven't felt anything like that before. It was my 1st earthquake.
peru is a highly seismic country but we usually have small seismic movements so we're used to it... this one was a kind of strong, but the one of the strogest ones was in 1970 or 1974...

Wait a minute... we're having another aftershock right now.. its a small one. I don't care hahaha

PaperYomiko
August 17, 2007, 12:17 PM
Az!! and Hellbringer!! Welcome back, guys!! :hug

hmm...that's all I have to say right now :amuse

Fuji
August 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
hmm...that's all I have to say right now

Who are you and what have you done with Yomiko? You always have something else to say!

PaperYomiko
August 17, 2007, 12:58 PM
I do? I didn't know that :blink Well, I'm very hungry right now, because I haven't had breakfast, so maybe that's why I don't have much to say. Except, I'm huuuuuuungrrrrrryyyyyyyyy :smile-big

ornis
August 17, 2007, 09:56 PM
And today's a new day, PY so ... uh ... speak up ^^

Well, never been here before... how do you, uh, hang out, ya know? >.>

//Just poking at anyone who answers.

PaperYomiko
August 17, 2007, 10:08 PM
hey, it's not a new day yet, I've still got an hour to go until Saturday :p

and welcome to the hang out thread, ornis :) You know, hanging out can't be taught, it is just done. So just stop by and hang out once in a while :amuse

bax
August 17, 2007, 10:25 PM
Sleeping late Yomiko..?

How rare :p Usually you are asleep by now :amuse

ornis
August 17, 2007, 10:32 PM
@PY

I guess this is that twice ... eh?

Sorry, out of words a bit >.>

//Of course, I'm just nervous

PaperYomiko
August 17, 2007, 10:36 PM
why are you nervous ornis? we're not that scary :p

Sleeping late Yomiko..?

How rare :p Usually you are asleep by now :amuse

since when? :blink

I always stay up past 12 at least...even if I'm not online :p

but I should consider going to bed early tonight...I have a tennis lesson tomorrow, so must mentally prepare myself to be made fun of mercilessly by my instructor for my horrific tennis skills :XD

ornis
August 17, 2007, 10:46 PM
Oh that's just an excuse to... "post another post" if you will ^^

How's life feeling... real maybe? Out-of-air question... or philosophical one... depends on which pill you choose^^ //Matrix hodgepodge

You like a net and a racket? Hah! I get trapped in situations like that all the time ...>.>

PaperYomiko
August 17, 2007, 11:16 PM
Oh that's just an excuse to... "post another post" if you will ^^

spam, you mean?!?! :yelling

:XD

You get trapped in situations with a net and racket all the time... :blink

well, I'm re-learning tennis because I'm not really doing any other sports anymore besides running, and I'm not the kind of person who can be happy not doing any sports...if that makes any sense :XD

matrix hodgepodge? the blue pill or the red pill? I can never remember which is which :headscratch

hey...btw...where is everyone? :blink get back here, people!!! :yelling :amuse

the_hellbringer
August 17, 2007, 11:24 PM
matrix hodgepodge? the blue pill or the red pill? I can never remember which is which :headscratch

The blue pill is Viagra

ornis
August 17, 2007, 11:33 PM
@ the_hellbringer

Bingo //j/k

@ PY

"Net and racket:" Meaning a trap and a hassle. >.> //Impromptu joke for me

yassbittar
August 17, 2007, 11:33 PM
Every time i see your sig, i always click the spoiler tags aaaalll the way to the end...

the_hellbringer
August 18, 2007, 12:00 AM
hahaha...

I think it's time to change my sig, but I don't know what to do.

Azurel
August 18, 2007, 12:55 AM
Hi guys just try to post something in here.. It's been long time since my last post in this thread.. I'd busy with my zombie stuff and planning for next zombie's invasion :kukuku

@Ichi: Just prepare for our next invasion ok ;)

@Az: you got kidnapped by allien?! :eek How's that feel? :blink OMG!!! MORE ZOMBIES!! where's rabb?! we need his zombie extermination expertise! :p

and it wasn't really the aliens.. school just been really.. well let's not get me started with that. :XD

Az!! and Hellbringer!! Welcome back, guys!! :hug

hmm...that's all I have to say right now :amuse thanks PY!

And today's a new day, PY so ... uh ... speak up ^^

Well, never been here before... how do you, uh, hang out, ya know? >.>

//Just poking at anyone who answers. hello there ornis! well, you can start by rambling off any random thought.

The blue pill is Viagra Viagra is a serendipitous discovery or so I studied in class. :amuse

sakura_hime04
August 18, 2007, 05:28 AM
OMG!!! MORE ZOMBIES!! where's rabb?! we need his zombie extermination expertise! :p

That's relief.. Then do you wanna try how's feel kidnapp by zombies? :XD

Azurel
August 18, 2007, 07:48 AM
kidnap by zombies? you're just in league with ichi who's after my brains! :XD

bax
August 18, 2007, 08:08 AM
Hey hey hey... What we zombies did to you!! :yelling

Ahhh..... I'm so tired yet feeling so fresh from sleep? :blink
Weird stuff always finds it way to me >_>

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 08:11 AM
Getting kidnapped by zombies would be the easiest thing to be kidnapped by. You can easily just kick their asses and escape!

Epul
August 18, 2007, 08:21 AM
yep, impel has a point there..... zombies aren't the quickest are they, so you could just easily run away from them.....

@bax- you're a zombie, of course weird thing finds its way to you :XD

PaperYomiko
August 18, 2007, 08:24 AM

so, you admit it!! you are a zombie!!! knew you weren't to be trusted :notrust

Weird stuff always finds it way to me >_>

ahhh....I was going to make fun of you again there, but I guess I'm feeling too kind at the moment. oh well, I'll make fun of you later I guess :amuse

hey!! my friend is coming soon ^^ so I probably won't be around much today, soooo....you zombies!!! try not to eat anyone while I'm gone!!!! :yelling

bax
August 18, 2007, 08:36 AM
so, you admit it!! you are a zombie!!! knew you weren't to be trusted :notrust

No more bax's secret home recipe for you :notrust

ahhh....I was going to make fun of you again there, but I guess I'm feeling too kind at the moment. oh well, I'll make fun of you later I guess :amuse

-_-;
Why would you want to make fun of me anyway? o_o;;;
I will alway be who I am, like you know I am :amuse

hey!! my friend is coming soon ^^ so I probably won't be around much today, soooo....you zombies!!! try not to eat anyone while I'm gone!!!! :yelling

Ahhh... she'll be there today?
Have fun :amuse
Bring her to the beach! :nuts

Epul
August 18, 2007, 08:37 AM
Nice warning there PY :thumbs those zombies won't do a thing to us now.... :XD
Damn, where's rabb when you need him.... if he wis here, he would shoot all those zombies away... :XD

PaperYomiko
August 18, 2007, 08:47 AM
No more bax's secret home recipe for you :notrust

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying :crying :crying

-_-;
Why would you want to make fun of me anyway? o_o;;;
I will alway be who I am, like you know I am :amuse

I don't know. that wasn't me typing, that was my evil twin...I would never make fun of you, ever.... :amuse

( bax is weird :smile-big )

Ahhh... she'll be there today?
Have fun :amuse
Bring her to the beach! :nuts

yup that's the plan!! too bad you can't come with us :p

yup, they wouldn't dare disobey me :amuse

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 10:56 AM
I'd hit the beach w/ you all, but

a) I'm far away from you all
b) I don't know where the hell you all are
c) You probably don't want me

Azurel
August 18, 2007, 11:12 AM

Ahhh..... I'm so tired yet feeling so fresh from sleep? :blink
Weird stuff always finds it way to me >_> Zombies eat human brains!! And it's getting more zombie infested here :XD only ichi seems to be missing in action.

hey!! my friend is coming soon ^^ so I probably won't be around much today, soooo....you zombies!!! try not to eat anyone while I'm gone!!!! :yelling hurray! PY's our savior!

Damn, where's rabb when you need him.... if he wis here, he would shoot all those zombies away... :XD totally agrees.

Pretty bored, better sleep soon. Nites all!

sakura_hime04
August 18, 2007, 08:11 PM
If you got kidnapped by zombie, then try to throw salt to purifying them :XD Crap, i'd just tell ours zombie secrets :faint

Azurel
August 18, 2007, 08:49 PM
aha! it was that simple huh.. saves me the trouble from calling out Shito and Chika from Zombie Loan. :amuse

sakura_hime04
August 18, 2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah that's verry simple.. Damn.... after this my mouth'll fullfill with salt :blink

rabb
August 18, 2007, 10:39 PM
*holds back the extremely dirty and inappropriate joke that came to his head just now*

OMG!!! MORE ZOMBIES!! where's rabb?! we need his zombie extermination expertise! :p

expertise? :blink

Damn, where's rabb when you need him.... if he wis here, he would shoot all those zombies away... :XD
geez, i thought y'all said you were gunna fight zombies? if you get overrun in one day when im not here, what're you gunna do when im not here for two months? sheesh!

i was in Syracuse the other day. bueatiful city. zombie-free. saw a double rainbow too :wtf and saw the plans to this... DestiNY, USA (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8048486/)

bax
August 18, 2007, 11:22 PM
If you got kidnapped by zombie, then try to throw salt to purifying them :XD Crap, i'd just tell ours zombie secrets :faint

Hey...
I'm a different species :o I'm not like the zombies in One Piece :p

Ever saw.. Shawn of the Dead? :XD
Yeah.. I like to be the zombie at the very last of the movie :p
If you watch it, you'll know it :XD

rabb
August 18, 2007, 11:40 PM
at the very end... the fat guy? the roommate? why?or was there another one after that...? and wait, i thought you wernt a zombie?

Epul
August 19, 2007, 12:51 AM
The cat's is out of the bag rabb. Bax has admitted being a zombie :XD

Well, I see that bax's name is in red now.... that means he just got a promotion in MH. So let's give him a big hand and congratulate him. :XD I think a party is in order... :party

bax
August 19, 2007, 02:03 AM
LOL :XD

I'm not saying I am :yelling
I just say that if I will ever become a zombie.. I want to be a zombie that can still play games :rofl

Nah... no need a party :amuse
I'm not really used to party anyway :p

Azurel
August 19, 2007, 02:23 AM
bax everyone knows your secret. you don't have to hide the fact that you're a zombie. really :p

Epul
August 19, 2007, 02:35 AM
Az, you better watch the way you speak to bax from now on. Remember his name is in red now... :XD

bax
August 19, 2007, 02:51 AM
Ehh..... don't discriminate people ;_____;

Everyone can talk to me on the forum...
From normal to red.. everybody can :amuse

I'm still the old bax :)
Nothing changed :p

Impel Down
August 19, 2007, 11:42 AM
What's red mean? You're an admin? I thought you already were.

Predator
August 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
Ehh..... don't discriminate people ;_____;

Everyone can talk to me on the forum...
From normal to red.. everybody can :amuse

I'm still the old bax :)
Nothing changed :p

:tem .... Get used to it Baxie.
People tend to discriminate ....and they've gotten used to the fact that admins are rude, cruel and showinistic (sp?) .... and abuse members they don't like. I guess that's just one of the things that will forever drag along. No matter how much MangaHelpers work on showing that we're different ...

*points to constant ban-jokes and hints about possible offence in many promotion gratulations*

See?

Morgan Freeman: "They love it when God get's angry."

Even movies say that.
Not that anyone of the staff is god, but .... many percieve us as such ... -_-;

Epul
August 19, 2007, 12:47 PM
:tem .... Get used to it Baxie.
People tend to discriminate ....and they've gotten used to the fact that admins are rude, cruel and showinistic (sp?) .... and abuse members they don't like. I guess that's just one of the things that will forever drag along. No matter how much MangaHelpers work on showing that we're different ...

But you guys are...... No, I'm just kidding :p . We will never think of you admins as such. You guys are just to kind and nice to be called as such.

PaperYomiko
August 19, 2007, 01:44 PM
Don't worry bax, I'll still make fun of you sometimes :)

Just don't get so busy being an admin that you forget to cook for me :amuse

bax
August 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
Nah.. no worries...
I still need to cook anyway :p

Nesides.. I tried to create a new recipe again yesterday :XD
I can call it a failed experiment :rofl

sakura_hime04
August 20, 2007, 02:59 AM
Nah.. no worries...
I still need to cook anyway :p

Nesides.. I tried to create a new recipe again yesterday :XD
I can call it a failed experiment :rofl

What did you cook bax? Can you gimme a tester may be :eyeroll

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 20, 2007, 09:54 AM
@bax: Can i make fun of you too, bax? j/k :D

Hi there everyone, glad to be here again. I finally got out of prisonback from my aunt's house after being sick for several days. My aunt took the initiative to send my cousin to pick me up at home and dragged me to their house on Friday. She made me took worm pill (those are pills made from worm), but they work wonders. By Sunday afternoon, i was up and about. :D

PaperYomiko
August 20, 2007, 10:08 AM
pills made from worms? :blink

...I used to feed my lizards and frogs worms from the garden. I'd catch them myself :smile-big

well anyway, glad you're feeling better, ichi :amuse

bax
August 20, 2007, 10:33 AM
What did you cook bax? Can you gimme a tester may be :eyeroll

I was trying to make a pasta-in-a-cone :XD
Noes.... not ice-cream cone :p
The pasta itself is great.. but somehow the cone won't cooperate :p
It turned out to be a pasta ball :rofl

pills made from worms? :blink

Ichy always have weird stuff under his belt...
Although I can't say worm pills are weird to me too :XD

rabb
August 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
Az, you better watch the way you speak to bax from now on. Remember his name is in red now... :XD

its red due to all the blood from his zombified victims :kukuku

and dont worry, while i still think some of the admins are evil, i dont think they could corrupt you :p

so... what kind of cone was it? :blink i saw this thing on tv before about using a waffle cone for spaghetti with small bits of meat, and that looked good... but i could just see the spaghetti falling out and making a nice red stain on his shirt... and for that matter, what kind of noodles are you using?

i just saw the video of that Chinese jet on the tarmac in Okinawa blowing up :wtf that was cool as hell (if you didnt hear, everyone is ok, no injuries or deaths). you can see the pilots jump out of the cockpit right before it blows!

PaperYomiko
August 20, 2007, 12:45 PM
spaghetti in a cone...bax, that's almost as weird as worm pills :p

I'm at work, and I figured out how to get into the wireless network here :whoo And I just sold a $200 pair of sunglasses to a woman who had "just left hers at home" :blink oh well, I guess if you've got it you're going to spend it :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 20, 2007, 12:50 PM
$200 for a sunglasses? If that thing doesnt give me the power of flight, i wouldn't buy it even if i have enough money. :D

Epul
August 20, 2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah I agree with ichi there. What makes that sunglasses special that makes that woman cough out $200. There is got to be something special about the sunglasses that Yamiko isn't telling.... :XD

PaperYomiko
August 20, 2007, 01:05 PM
well, don't tell anyone else, but given the right conditions they may enable you to shoot laser beams out of your eyeballs :amuse

anyway, if that lady wants to drop a bunch of money just like that, she can go right ahead. makes me look good to sell the high-priced items :smile-big

(I didn't tell her about the lasers)

Epul
August 20, 2007, 01:20 PM
But don't you envy people like that, to have so much money that you could just throw it away.... I wonder what if feels like...... :XD

PaperYomiko
August 20, 2007, 01:24 PM
hmm, you know, I don't envy them, to be honest. I know plenty of people with that kind of money, and trust me, it doesn't make them any happier than the rest of us :amuse

rabb
August 20, 2007, 04:51 PM
I'm at work, and I figured out how to get into the wireless network here :whoo And I just sold a $200 pair of sunglasses to a woman who had "just left hers at home" :blink oh well, I guess if you've got it you're going to spend it :XD

its a good thing it wasnt ron white. he'd have some choice words for you. at least until you showed him the lasers. that might make up the lack of basic cable.

yassbittar
August 20, 2007, 06:14 PM
well, in my school there is a girl who has some kind of "shopping addiction"... she has a lot of money and she's always buying something... only to give it away as a gift to the first person she sees...

MadDog
August 20, 2007, 09:26 PM
My aunt took the initiative to send my cousin to pick me up at home and dragged me to their house on Friday. She made me took worm pill (those are pills made from worm), but they work wonders. By Sunday afternoon, i was up and about. :D

Worm pills....hmmm. I've taken plenty of pills, and even pills for worms...but never pills made from worms. :XD (I'd like to try them, though)
[hr]

Guess who's back.....

Did you all miss me?

A went on a looong and extremely boring trip to Guatemala... I was visiting my father who lives there.

I returned home wednesday morning... I was happy. Finally I was in my house...
And in the night I had a hell of a welcome party...... there was a big earthquake...
As Rabb said a PM he sent me... Mother earth loves me.

Glad to hear you're alright. I heard Pisco got hit pretty bad.

PaperYomiko
August 20, 2007, 09:52 PM
its a good thing it wasnt ron white. he'd have some choice words for you. at least until you showed him the lasers. that might make up the lack of basic cable.

:blink

Have I just had too much wine tonight, or am I not the only one who doesn't get this at all? :p

anyway, who is Ron White? :XD

the_hellbringer
August 20, 2007, 11:10 PM
:blink

Have I just had too much wine tonight, or am I not the only one who doesn't get this at all? :p

anyway, who is Ron White? :XD

I think Ron White is a stand-up comedian...
It's not only you, that message doesn't have sense at all.

bax
August 21, 2007, 02:26 AM
so... what kind of cone was it? :blink i saw this thing on tv before about using a waffle cone for spaghetti with small bits of meat, and that looked good... but i could just see the spaghetti falling out and making a nice red stain on his shirt... and for that matter, what kind of noodles are you using?

Yup.. that cone ^^
Waffle cone... dunno what it is called officially though >_>;;;

For the noodles, I usually use lemon pepper fetuccini, but sometimes I use others too like corn, wheat or basil garlic fetuccini.

spaghetti in a cone...bax, that's almost as weird as worm pills :p

Well.... I thought that it would be nice... So I was trying to give it a try....
But yeah.. like I said... stupid cone won't cooperate -_____-
It looks like the spaghetti is wrapped using a cloth instead :XD

It's not only you, that message doesn't have sense at all.

Either I'm slow.. or I don't get it too :tem

Anyway.. I'm getting pretty good at making lasagna <3
Practice makes perfect :D

Epul
August 21, 2007, 06:05 AM
What's this, Bax can make lasagna too ???!!!!! Are you sure you're not a chef at some restaurant bax?? cause the list of things you can cook can definitely land you the job.... :XD How about it bax, quit accounting and be a chef? :XD

the_hellbringer
August 21, 2007, 08:43 AM
Anyway.. I'm getting pretty good at making lasagna <3
Practice makes perfect :D

Lasagnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8528/babauc7.jpg
I love lasagna so much.... almost a if I were Garfield or a crazy lasagna-eating italian zombie or whaterver.

Speacking about food... yesterday I learned how to cook a very nice Prime Rib on the grill in my uncle's bar. I would love to eat that almost everyday, but the damn thing is to much expensive.
Today I'm going to learn how to make Riccotta and Spinach and Ricotta Malfattis, wich are a kind of Gnocchis made out of ricotta cheese and spinach.

rabb
August 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
you guys all suck :notrust

hey, before i start, im gunna ask you a question; i lost my sunglasses yesterday, today i went to the sunglass hut, heres the question: why does a pair of sunglasses cost more than a 25" color television set? i walk into the sunglass hut, and i see a pair of sunglasses i like. i dont love them, i like them. 309 bucks. and i ask the guy, very politely "how do you sleep at night you little pr***?" and i told him, and this is true, that two weeks ago i bought a 25" color television set from walmart for 218 bucks. and he goes "well apparently, sir, you don't get it." "i'm listening" he goes, "these glasses eliminate 100% of all UV rays." I'm like, "no, apparently you don't get it, this thing decodes a digital satellite signal it picks up from outer f***ing space!" and then it turns out they get basic cable and i felt like a twit.

make me feel like the stupid freak that listens to the idiot redneck guys... >_>

lasagna isnt that bad... but my sister was a vegetarian since i was like five, so i grew up with vegetable lasagna which i HATED. eating cows is good for you and the environment!

PaperYomiko
August 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
oooohhhh, I get it now :XD

I love lasagna too :love my mom makes great lasagna, and it's actually one of the few things I can cook well :smile-big

(and I think vegetable lasagna is better :p with a pesto tomato sauce and sundried tomatoes, and a good red wine.... :drool )

bax
August 21, 2007, 04:48 PM
What's this, Bax can make lasagna too ???!!!!! Are you sure you're not a chef at some restaurant bax?? cause the list of things you can cook can definitely land you the job.... :XD How about it bax, quit accounting and be a chef? :XD

Nah.... If I'm ever going to be a chef.... wait until I'm retired of becoming an accountant :XD

I love playing with numbers.... *feels like Charlie Epps wannabe* :rofl

rabb
August 21, 2007, 05:00 PM
yomiko, you fail. :p again from ron white "have you ever seen a healthy vegetarian? they're all kind of yellow, aren't they?" if you lived anywhere near me i would force you to eat meat :kukuku also: tomatoes are zombies in disguise. dont eat them. they will dig there way out of your gut and crawl up and slowly eat your brain. and beer battered fish with fries is the best food combination ever :drool

bax, you remind me of Andrew Waltfield from Gundam Seed. except he experimented with coffee, not food. and he lost an arm, not busted a knee. but you really should think about being a chef :amuse you seem to like cooking enough. speaking of which, dinner is ready! yay! supreme pizza!

PaperYomiko
August 21, 2007, 05:22 PM
yomiko, you fail. :p

do not :notrust

again from ron white "have you ever seen a healthy vegetarian? they're all kind of yellow, aren't they?"

I am not yellow!!!!! :yelling

and tomatoes are delicious. I used to not like them, but I got over that. This time of year, the tomatoes my mom has growing in her garden are perfectly ripe, they're soooo yummy :amuse

Impel Down
August 21, 2007, 05:22 PM
Okay, seriously, no more zombies outside of a Thriller Bark discussion. It's getting pretty old.

bax
August 21, 2007, 05:28 PM
bax, you remind me of Andrew Waltfield from Gundam Seed. except he experimented with coffee, not food. and he lost an arm, not busted a knee. but you really should think about being a chef :amuse you seem to like cooking enough. speaking of which, dinner is ready! yay! supreme pizza!

Nah.. I cook for fun and self pleasure :D
I'm willing t learn all sorts of cooking styles <3 I want to learn more of the oriuent cooking styles....

Okay, seriously, no more zombies outside of a Thriller Bark discussion. It's getting pretty old.

But... the topics here never get old :p

rabb
August 21, 2007, 06:15 PM
I am not yellow!!!!! :yelling

this quote is teh win XD

@ bax, have you thought of going to school for it? not to become a chef, but just so you know a little bit more of what to try?

@impel, when in rome, do as the romans do. don't make fun of Ceaser.

bax
August 21, 2007, 06:28 PM
I don't know about going to a school for that though.... It's not like I'm aiming to have skills like real chefs :p
But most of the time, I learned cooking skills through reading and tryng different recipes (indirectly I will have to use new techniques).

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 21, 2007, 06:29 PM
bax, maybe you should try formally learning how to cook. maybe then you'll be famous for your cooking and get your own show on tv. :D

rabb
August 21, 2007, 06:34 PM
he could make ", ne?" famous, like Emeral made "BAM!" famous XD

PaperYomiko
August 21, 2007, 10:22 PM
But... the topics here never get old :p

nope, they just get recycled :XD

this quote is teh win XD

so does that mean I don't fail anymore? :smile-big

...or how Elzar and his spice weasel made 'bam' famous...again... :p

where is everybody? it's too quiet around here. Get back here and post, people!!! :yelling :amuse

yassbittar
August 21, 2007, 10:35 PM
What can I say... I'm doing my math homework... and browsing MH at the same time... that's why I always sleep late... does someone here knows how to solve limits (i don't know if those are called limits in english, but they are called "limites" in spanish)?
[hr]
Here are some of the exercises:

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/639/limites2tn2.th.jpg (http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/639/limites2tn2.jpg)

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2915/limites1yv7.th.jpg (http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2915/limites1yv7.jpg)

PaperYomiko
August 21, 2007, 10:53 PM
oohhhh....I remember those from calculus.... :s

but sorry yassbittar, I don't remember enough to help you out :p

I've retired myself from the world of complicated mathematics. I can't even balance my checkbook very well anymore :XD

yassbittar
August 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
I don't like those... I would like to sleep now, but i can't...

bax
August 22, 2007, 01:28 AM
bax, maybe you should try formally learning how to cook. maybe then you'll be famous for your cooking and get your own show on tv. :D

Nah.. no need to :p It's not like I want to become a celebrity chef :XD

Hmmm? :blink
Ne? :headscratch

Calculus!! This brings back memories <3

Just replace the f(x) and g (x) with the value given in the question ^^ As long as the approaching limits are the same, you shouldn't have any problems :p

For those long equations, you need to use polynomials, since you'll get an error if you divide the equation by 0. Use this in cases that the denominators are in the form of "x+1" or "x² + y" or something like that (although not always the case).

Although I can answer those for you... but I have no method in showing my answers :p No cam, no scanner -______- (I should really buy a scanner soon -____-)

Fuji
August 22, 2007, 06:56 AM
Lol, speaking of Limits we were supposed to cover that in my Pre-Calc class. Maybe if we had i wouldn't have slept through the entire class... :XD

PaperYomiko
August 22, 2007, 10:28 AM
pre-cal....I played tetris on my calculator through that class :smile-big ...or maybe that was geometry? :headscratch

well, I could always understand that stuff when I wanted to, so I got good grades in my math courses without too much effort. but now......I'm looking at what bax wrote, and it means nothing to me :XD

anyway, how's everyone doing today? I'm at work again....not a whole lot to do here, good thing I updated my ipod last night :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 22, 2007, 01:28 PM
Too... many numbers... and equations... can't think... brain... gona... explode... Wait a minute, i got no brain. That explains my craving for one, well that or cheese cake. :D

Epul
August 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
Well, I had a test today... I haven't prepared for it at all.... good thing is they are all objective questions. I had to choose one out of four answers given. So, eventhough i did not study for the test, i can still have a one out four chance to get the correct answer. Which is pretty good considering if it was subjective question, i would have zero chance to get the right answer... :XD

Btw, I can see you have changed your avatar yamiko :XD pretty nice!

yassbittar
August 22, 2007, 01:34 PM
AAHH, I have to leave!!! Surprise EXam!!! F***

Epul
August 22, 2007, 01:39 PM
Tough luck there yassbittar. I wish you good luck....... may the force be with you......

yassbittar
August 22, 2007, 07:40 PM
hmmm... god! a math exam... and was about limits and matrices... the matrix part was easy...

Impel Down
August 22, 2007, 08:17 PM
Math exam, eh? I hate those, definitly. And it'll probably get worse for me now, because I'm doubly pressured with the majority of my math class being sophomores...actually, there are only two freshmen including myself in the class.

PaperYomiko
August 22, 2007, 08:24 PM
I hope it went well for you, yassbittar :amuse

Wait a minute, i got no brain

I just pictured ichi dressed as a scarecrow singing "if I only had a brain"

:smile-big

Btw, I can see you have changed your avatar yamiko :XD pretty nice!

gracias ^^ some reasonably cool person gave me the picture, so I figured, why not, it's time for a change :XD

btw, it's all good, but my curiousity has gotten the better of me...why do you always call me Yamiko? :p

bax
August 22, 2007, 08:58 PM
Because... "Yami" in Japanese means dark/darkness? :oh

Just kidding :hug

I'm kinda hungry ;_____;
I wonder what should I eat :p

PaperYomiko
August 22, 2007, 09:36 PM
not a penguin!!!!!! :yelling

how about a spanakopita? those are yummy :amuse

bax
August 22, 2007, 09:45 PM
I never said it should be a penguin :XD

Maybe rabbits... they taste better than chicken :nod
Or maybe make myself a cheese cake :drool

rabb
August 22, 2007, 11:57 PM
my wabbits *huggles wabbits to death* go eat the cabbits. no one loves them. and every now and then they turn into space ships or naked girls. i had a girlfriend who loved cabbits once. i kept telling her if i ever saw one i'd eat it. she had that :wtf face mastered, i tell you what. she looked just like that XD

PaperYomiko
August 23, 2007, 12:02 AM
what are cabbits? :oh