PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 225 Discussions [Bleach]

Dragonzair
April 22, 2006, 12:34 AM
Bleach goodies and yummies here! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3302.new;boardseen#new)
------------------------------------------------

Well...that wasn't really surprising for me. XD It turns out the person Hitsugaya was about to talk to was Hinamori afterall. I'm not that happy with what she says, but you can't really blame her. She's probably still recovering from her coma, and still wants to believe that Aizen is a good guy.

Toshirou seems to hate him even more though.

Then to Renji and Chad fighting, and a flashback to a scene with Renji and Urahara *:spaz* Renji's getting more and more curious with the ero (lol) shop keeper, especially about his Ban Kai. XD And Urahara's determined to use Renji as a choreboy. Interesting. XD

We then come back to Hiyori and Ichigo fighting, training more likely. And outside, Inoue finds the warehouse! :O

Guess this chapter was enough to make anyone happy for two weeks. Hopefully! Know why? There won't be any chapter out next week due to it being the Golden Week in Japan.

So...no asking when the next chapter will come out. ^_^ be patient, and if you have any questions, PM me. ^_^

So...predict away for chapter 225! No spamming!

michael
April 22, 2006, 02:27 AM
Although now it seems pretty simple to figure out, I never even thought Sado could do ban kai.

So that was a nice turn, no doubt eventually Inoue will learn it also.

I think we'll see some Arrankar movement soon to get the battles moving and seeing the characters power develop.
Either that or we'll see some plot with the Shinigami.

arell
April 22, 2006, 03:42 AM
Huh? Since when Sado could do ban kai? Did you mis-read the translations? The reason why Urahara wanted Renji to aid Sado with his training is because Sado needed to learn how to fight effectively against an opponent with bankai, in order to on the same level as arrancars. Sado didn't even have a zanpakutou to start with, so how on earth could he do bankai >>?

Anyway, I predict next chap will prolly just be Inoue letting Ichigo and the vaizards know what Yamamoto said. Though I have a strong hunch that the vaizards already knew Aizen's true goal... that's why they are trying to gather forces (as per convo between Urahara and Isshin) as well. I would very much like to see Rukia again in the next chapter though... I wonder what she's doing now after being absent from so many chapters...

venicia777
April 22, 2006, 12:25 PM
Anyway, I predict next chap will prolly just be Inoue letting Ichigo and the vaizards know what Yamamoto said.  Though I have a strong hunch that the vaizards already knew Aizen's true goal...  that's why they are trying to gather forces (as per convo between Urahara and Isshin) as well.  I would very much like to see Rukia again in the next chapter though... I wonder what she's doing now after being absent from so many chapters...

hey!!! you said half of my predictions already. okay- that was a joke. as much as i didnt fully expect(half expected actually) hitsugaya to be soo surprised on seeing hinamori i hope she is not under any left over illusions about aizen. How the heck does she wan hitsugaya to help aizen? Denial isnt good at all.
anyways, apart from the prediction above i expect to see a little bit of ishida getting closer to regaining his powers. I mean it is time we focus on some of these other characters more. we have seen just a little of sado, maybe a little of ishida is on the way.

be13ek
April 24, 2006, 01:39 AM
hi y'all,
guess i'm new here, here are my predictions:

COULD SADO IS A HOLLOW??? please see page 17, there uruhara said that sado's power is not related to shinigami's or quincy, could it be hollow? just curious :eyeroll
and guess we won't see ishida training at all, we will only see ishida after all character has complete their training and after all shinigami & varizard gathering together (for their final meeting, after 3 month), guess he will have a new appearance as well?? (a total black quincy uniform colour? humm sure looks cool on him).
just curious about what orihime progress, no training, so far only running this way and that way, surely looks very lame :darn

:smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big

Silhouette
April 24, 2006, 09:19 PM
I agree with Sado's power being that of a hallow especially that his arm looks like a hollow's arm.
I think Orihime will get scared when seeing Ichigo wearing a mask, then he will take it off but she will start worrying about his new status, .... some of the vizards may hit on her as well.
As for Sado, he will gain more power but I think Ichigo will be there to influence it...kinda what happened when Sado gained his power the first time. Then Sado's appearance will change to be more hollow like.

I guess we will find out in two weeks time

rurouniwill
April 25, 2006, 12:29 AM
My prediction is that we won't see Ishida's progress just like in the previous arch where he does the training in isolation and we only know of the final results.

The next chapter I believe will probably get Orihime into training mode. Possibly after seeing Ichigo working so hard she will decide to train. And maybe Hatch (the fat vaizard) will teach her some barrier stuff since I don't think Orihime will be an offensive character at all.

Seriously I want to see Ichigo's new limit and whether Rukia will obtain ban kai in the next few months.

near
April 25, 2006, 11:12 AM
Seriously I want to see Ichigo's new limit and whether Rukia will obtain ban kai in the next few months.

rukia has a bankai. she killed one of the arrancar with it.

Hermie
April 25, 2006, 11:40 AM
rukia has a bankai. she killed one of the arrancar with it.

Nope, that was just her Shikai (her swords ability, like Renji's extending sword or Hitsugaya's ice dragon.

near
April 25, 2006, 03:18 PM
oh yer right. my bad. i could swear i remember her using bankai in that fight for some reason :modsmack

lavista
April 27, 2006, 09:57 PM
hmm but if Sado ability is hollow-ish, then won't inoue and others ability is also hollow-ish ?
I hope Kubo will give some explanation in the next few chapters :)

Paine8823
April 28, 2006, 10:06 AM
oh yer right. my bad. i could swear i remember her using bankai in that fight for some reason  :modsmack

Rukia DOESN'T have a bankai. She would have been promoted to be a captain or something. The only people who have their bankai are the captains, Renji, Ichigo and Ikkaku.

RUKIA NEVER HAD A BANKAI!

Syn
April 28, 2006, 10:48 AM
A script has popped on BF. Anyone could tell if it's real or not? (since we sometimes have the script/raw before, like last Christmas, where everything was so confusing XD).

near
April 28, 2006, 12:49 PM
Rukia DOESN'T have a  bankai. She would have been promoted to be a captain or something. The only people who have their bankai are the captains, Renji, Ichigo and Ikkaku.

RUKIA NEVER HAD A BANKAI!

you are right. i am full of shame :(
lol

venicia777
April 28, 2006, 01:35 PM
why should you be full of shame- people makes mistakes all the time. Making one doesnt make the person who corrects you better than you in anyway- so dont be shamed.

anyways, it looks like from Djudge's first translation, this was mostly about inoue, ichigo, and the vizards. She crossed the vizards barrier, gave her info to ichigo, and is resolved to be stronger. One interesting thing to note is that we get to know the little vizard girls name as well as she is quite strong. At least she can hold her hollow form for 15 hours- that counts for something.

SchmoDawg
April 29, 2006, 02:03 PM
They never actually state that Rukia doesn't have a bankai, and she destroyed that arranacar pretty quick. Who knows she might have one and didnt use it yet.

Syn
April 29, 2006, 05:51 PM
As much as I love Rukia, I don't think she has bankai yet. Though, that might come before the end of Bleach. :)

tanminh
April 29, 2006, 07:34 PM
wonder what so fearful about sado power, earlier i thought he was like that 4 eyes guy that always hate shinigami, but since urihara said it neither shinigami or (forgot waht that 4eyes guy occupation is

NinjaKai
April 29, 2006, 08:55 PM
Sado and Orihime both have unique powers. I even recall that gotei 13 doctor (I forget her name) saying how Ichigo and his group didn't need help with healing because Orihime was there. And Sado's power still aren't fully developed which we cantell since only one arm is developed. So I have no doubts that in the next few months we should see almost if not the full extent of their power. I can imagine one manga ending with a shot of Renji beat up with Sado standing in his normal form making us anxious for the next release.

Dragonzair
April 30, 2006, 04:24 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3492.0

Seems like the chapter's filled with Ichigo/Vaizards scenes only. Inoue was also able to tell Ichigo about Aizen's plans and all..

Man...who is that mysterious figure?!?!! XD

nedeti
April 30, 2006, 04:21 PM
what figure???? images dude

arell
May 01, 2006, 07:01 AM
I hope that mysterious figure is Tatsuki. It's time she gets involved in the matter. :D

Hermie
May 01, 2006, 04:52 PM
Keigo Keigo Keigo! :spaz

Predator
May 01, 2006, 05:16 PM
Nope, it's Tatsuki. Imagine, he gets some power similar to Orihime and Chad.... Cool

Then we take her martial art skills into account ... Cool x2

In that case, she gets a training from Yoruichi .... Cool x3

I say we get a human world Soi Fon as a result. Fighting gal with powers of strange origin. :jk
Also, she's worried about Orihime. That would explain why she was following her.

destinator
May 01, 2006, 05:34 PM
then tell me how did tatsuki pass the barrier ;)

RegulasFade
May 01, 2006, 11:37 PM
I cant wait to find out if thtas actulay the real chapter to start with let alone wonder how anything was able to happen in it....

Dragonzair
May 02, 2006, 05:09 AM
It's the real chapter. ^_^ It's not like Naruto, where the summaries are either fake or real. XD BleachForums always gets hold of early summaries, so, yeah. ^_^ It's real, no worries.

Nedeti, I was reffering to the last part of Djudge's translation of the summary.

And I'm pretty sure it's Tatsuki. XD

then tell me how did tatsuki pass the barrier

Same way Orihime did. ^_^

Nope, it's Tatsuki. Imagine, he gets some power similar to Orihime and Chad.... Cool

Then we take her martial art skills into account ... Cool x2

In that case, she gets a training from Yoruichi .... Cool x3

I say we get a human world Soi Fon as a result. Fighting gal with powers of strange origin. jk
Also, she's worried about Orihime. That would explain why she was following her.

Not Soi Fong! *kicks* I'm hoping she'll get trained by Yoruichi, but I'm hoping she won't turn into something like Soi Fong. XDBut I think she's just willing to help her best friend and her former old friend.

Bankai
May 02, 2006, 06:53 PM
I wanna the new chapter :(

Dragonzair
May 03, 2006, 01:01 AM
It's still a bit to early for the raw to come out (even if the Naruto and OP ones came out already), and you'll have to wait until they scan them. ^_^

Please be patient, no spamming 'where's the raw?' posts, and if you still have any questions, PM me or any of the staff and we'll be glad to answer you. ^_^

cygnus
May 04, 2006, 01:08 AM
'Where's the raw?'

I think that mysterious figure is someone backstabbing Aizen or it's Urahara...well, at least someone strong.....fuck tatsuki.

Dragonzair
May 04, 2006, 06:15 AM
:P

No bashings here. XD

darion
May 05, 2006, 01:07 AM
7 Spoiler Pics :
http://www.bleach8.com/viewthread.php?tid=5103&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid40083

http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034278el.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034298pv.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034303tf.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034315qq.jpg

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034328dt.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034337gm.jpg

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10034346lf.jpg
(found this links on BF)

tyleroc
May 05, 2006, 02:13 AM
link doesnt work for me, maybe because im not signed up? and i cant sign up because i cant read it

darion
May 05, 2006, 03:28 AM
the raw should be soon out![br]Posted at: May 05, 2006, 12:34:52 AM_________________________________________________http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SGVAIFUR6T840F2KOKYLNM2FB

thanks to showlife from bf

Dragonzair
May 05, 2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks Darion. I'll credit both you and showlife. I'm currently downloading and making the new RTS thread.

venicia777
May 06, 2006, 12:34 PM
Does anyone have A guess on the mysterious figure that was surreptitiously watching inoues retreat from the vizards camp? Is he/she an arancar? Or the vizards leader? or Inoue soon to be sensei? tatsuki-chan?

aww!!! and that little lady- shiro was it- does her power match how long she can hold her hollow form? Questions!!!Questions!!! I guess answers will come soon enough.