PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

bax
August 17, 2007, 10:01 AM
The latest chapter is out ^^ Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=494817#post494817)!!!

Get in here to predict what will happened next!!

Itachi and Naruto... What will happened next?

uchihaj
August 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks!!!

Wind_NiN
August 17, 2007, 10:49 AM
I think that Tobi will reveal himself really soon.

I guess that was the real Naruto who faces Itachi after all. I wonder if he's going to find away to counter the sharigan by fighting against Kakashi. Because he surely need to improve on fighting that type of jutsu..

Mudkipz
August 17, 2007, 11:40 AM
Is Naruto even affected by genjutsu in his tailed forms like his yonbi form?

arashiXuzumaki
August 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
GAHHHHH!!!! they need to give us a filler chapter, their throwin too much at us!!! XDD
usually i like gettin all this good stuff but man theirs like 5 different stories takin place at once XDD

TrieuDL
August 17, 2007, 12:17 PM
Meh, I just don't think Naruto is a kage bushin because it'd be a total bullshit move on the manga-ka's fault. Building up a scene like that to the audience and then tossing it out seems pointless.

Yeahhhhhh.

And I think Sasuke is gonna get his little ass beat all over again-- bringing hilarity to all children across the world

king_crimson-
August 17, 2007, 12:26 PM
finally we'll see itachi vs sasuke...i predict a FB chapter, and they will start their fight after some talk at the end of the chapter...

sidenote: this chapter has spelled the death of jiraya...

maideth
August 17, 2007, 12:37 PM
finally we'll see itachi vs sasuke...i predict a FB chapter, and they will start their fight after some talk at the end of the chapter...

sidenote: this chapter has spelled the death of jiraya...

i agree ,i fear for jiraiya's life,and i hope he will not die!maybe he will meet pein...
next chapter we will discover itachi's intention,can't wait...

TrieuDL
August 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah! Kill the old people!

pcxxy
August 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
hmm i wonder what's going to happen. sasuke sure has been engaging plenty of battles lately. first vs. Orochi (and ends unexpectedly quick), then a bit vs. Jygo (whatever his name was...), then Deidara and now Itachi.

meh, they should rename this series to Sasuke now imho =_=;

but as far as my prediction goes, what's gonna follow is probably some stupid talk and some battles that probably will take us nowhere.

also, that shadow behind itach in the final page... i feel (like most of us) that it's Kisame and we will probably see some Suigetsu vs. Kisame action ;p...

farcityrid
August 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
well we will never know until next week

segua
August 17, 2007, 01:09 PM
Jiraiya's gonna die. Asuma was in a similar mood before he died. Guess that spells the end for the Three legendary Sannin. Next up after Jiraiya, Tsunade.

AxelCross
August 17, 2007, 01:14 PM
Well, I'd usually say "Itachi and Sasuke fight!" and that be it, but I really think that this is a sort of "pre-battle" we have here, an introduction, if you will. Naruto, The Leaf, Hebi, Sasuke, and Itachi are all here in the same general area, there cannot and will not be one single huge battle like this when there is so much potential for interference, I'll say that now. What will the others do, sit and wait? No, no.

Let us not forget the double page spread we got of Sasuke and Naruto of their meeting and their own bonds, I think that Naruto, the leaf, and Hebi will have a stand off, with Itachi backing off for a while, and once that's resolved, we'll go back to Sasuke and Itachi fighting. I don't know, I'm probably completely wrong, oh well. This will be interesting.

Like the aforementioned fight between Itachi and Sasuke, I think it will be pushed back a little farther, but we'll get to it soon, I feel. For now, I think we'll focus back on Naruto and Sasuke for a while, Naruto has been out of the spotlight for quite some time now, he's going to come back in a big way, I think. Once again, I'm probably completely off base. Axel = Teh suckage at predictions. One week.

segua
August 17, 2007, 01:29 PM
I think that there's going to be more talking in the next issue. The fight will probably start near the end.

taimoor2
August 17, 2007, 01:33 PM
As I said before, pein is not going to fight naruto directly or it will be a real waste because we need to see the true potential of pein. What better way than to kill Jiraya to show off strength???

Jiraya is dead.

As for the other stuff, I cannot possibly imagine what Itachi told naruto. I am a little confused right now. Kishi is as unpredictable as ever!

Aegiskiller
August 17, 2007, 01:43 PM
Jiraiya = dead if he decides to go into the hidden rain village alone, it's just way to obvious that he is going to die.

Jiraiya: I hate to say it, but my role has changed since the old days...
Now my job is to help the next generation, and set a good example for them.

And for that I'll gladly put my life on the line, and I'll be smiling the whole time.
It's about the only cool thing old farts like me can do.

Sorry but that just spells I want to get killed, it's going to be RIP Jiraiya soon.

segua
August 17, 2007, 01:48 PM
So Jiraiya is trying to sneak in to see if there really is civil war. Once confirmed, he could be used as an agent to help the other side to crush Akatsuki by allying Hidden Rain and Konoha. But I'm sure he'll meet Tobi along the way. Pein will be out trying to capture Naruto so they might pass each other.

BAD_BD
August 17, 2007, 01:51 PM
Jiraiya is definately going to die on this mission. Otherwise they wouldn't have shown his briefing. It would just be another top secret mission that he is put on
I think it would be good for the story for him to die. He will probobly show his full power and we will know exactly how strong he is. I always thought that Kakashi or/and Jiraiya would die somewhere in part two. Looks like I was right.

Did Itachi tell Naruto anything?
Naruto will try to regroup. And tell the team what he learned. ( I thought Itachi met a Bunshin, but Naruto would be stupid enough to run away on his own when he is chasing Sasuke who is chashing Itachi, who wants to kill him and take the Kyuubi.)

Is Itachi there to fight or talk?
Itachi will probobly reveal his agenda. (Why he is not getting the 8 or 9 tails.(unless it is Sasuke.(highly unlikely)))There is no doubt that Sasuke will try to fight him. He will put up much more of a fight than before, but he will get beaten again. Kisame will probobly fight the other three and have his hands full with Suigetsu and Juugo.(Karin doen't seem like much of a fighter.)Kisame better not die....Yet.

WTF is Sai doing? Is it another super secret Anbu mission again.

Team 10 has to fight someone soon. I want to see how strong they all got.

Pein will reveal a little more of his village/allude to his jutsu.

Long term prediction.

After this arc then Tsunade has to make an all-star team to destroy Akatsuki.

Kakashi
Naruto
Sakura
Yamato
Sai
Shikamaru
Gai
Neji
???Whoever is the best from team 8
maybe Lee

They all played a big part in there arcs

If Sasuke ever beats Itachi then I think orochimaru will take over his body. Remember his spirit is still in Sasuke. Just overpowered by Sasuke's spirit. If Sasuke has nothing else to live for Orochimaru might take over.

Then we'd have two Orochimarus running around.
He was the first enemy faced (kind of)Mizuki wanted the scroll to give it to Orochimaru.
He should be the last, not Pein. It would be a good way to expand the story. Then Kishi could make Part 3.

Inevitable_Exit
August 17, 2007, 02:22 PM
As I said before, pein is not going to fight naruto directly or it will be a real waste because we need to see the true potential of pein. What better way than to kill Jiraya to show off strength???Dead on ! Until this moment we don't exactly know how strong Jiraya is...we can only assume. Having Naruto straight up fight Pein or even BH would be ridiculous since we have no way to judge power levels.

By the end of the series, I can see all the legendary three being gone.

Anyway, I dont think Itachi is there to fight TBH. I think he has something to say personally. Too early for a Sasuke/Itachi fight especially with a large amount of shinobi in the area.

Naruto will reveal what (if anything) he heard from Itachi. I mean he had to learn something...or that scene was a waste of ink, or just to show that Naruto has 0 chance against a Sharingan user because he is LD.

Questions I still have :
Uh black book that a frigging Kabutorochimaru thing gave you? HOW DO YOU NOT LOOK AT THIS ASAP.

Uh no one has mentioned that Sai is just not there? He must be a super spy off on a mission.

segua
August 17, 2007, 02:29 PM
Remember when Jiraiya was drugged by Tsunade? Jiraiya seemed to on par with an handicapped Orochimaru. Well, I suppose that's a bad comparison because both of them were in bad shape.

Coup
August 17, 2007, 02:40 PM
These lasts chapters are leaving us with good cliffhangers.

Well as stated 10 times already... Jiraiya will be facing death soon, more likely by Pein hands . I'd rather him die than kakashi anyway.

Next chapter will focus on the "uchihas".

Inevitable_Exit
August 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
These lasts chapters are leaving us with good cliffhangers.

Well as stated 10 times already... Jiraiya will be facing death soon, more likely by Pein hands . I'd rather him die than kakashi anyway.

Next chapter will focus on the "uchihas".Just to touch on Jiraya's looming death, I think it would serve as the purpose for a Naruto power-up that we are going to see for sure. At Naruto's level I dont think I could see him fighting a Pein, Tobi, or Itachi. He is more than likely on Sasuke's level (IMO).

I think a death is needed for Naruto to break through his current limits.

Coup
August 17, 2007, 02:56 PM
Just to touch on Jiraya's looming death, I think it would serve as the purpose for a Naruto power-up that we are going to see for sure. At Naruto's level I dont think I could see him fighting a Pein, Tobi, or Itachi. He is more than likely on Sasuke's level (IMO).

I think a death is needed for Naruto to break through his current limits.

Yea I can co-sign to that. It's better than him just getting strong enough to get sasuke back but death of jiraya should be a big push for him.

Marcius
August 17, 2007, 03:46 PM
I do not think that Itachi is actually going to fight Sasuke, I think that they´ll have some kind of conversation. Itachi is much stronger than Sasuke (then I think Itachi cannot die) and on the other hand Sasuke cannot die now (I think, it would be really stupid).... Then I guess we´ll see Pein heading towards Naruto...

Juggernaut
August 17, 2007, 05:09 PM
I see itachi telling sasuke about Tobi and him being an uchiha. I dont see them fighting. I still think itachi would wipe the floor with him. Sasuke struggled against Deidara and was beat to hell at the end of it. When itachi confronted him he neutralized him without breaking a sweat.

as for jiraiya dying. I think just because everyone said he is gonna die, he is NOT gonna die. lol... sorry but the blatantly obvious has never really been what happens next in this series. its usually a setup to leave you shocked.

I'm ure in a few chapters everyone will be saying tey never expected so and so to happen and no one saw it coming. "Who wouldve thought naruto and pein were the offspring of jiraiya and tsunade during a drunken sake filled fling years back?"

KyleUchiha
August 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
As I said before, pein is not going to fight naruto directly or it will be a real waste because we need to see the true potential of pein. What better way than to kill Jiraya to show off strength???

Jiraya is dead.

As for the other stuff, I cannot possibly imagine what Itachi told naruto. I am a little confused right now. Kishi is as unpredictable as ever!

It will be awesome to see Jiraiya fight Pein, but we are definitely not seeing Pein go all out so soon, and that would mean he would be able to defeat Jiraiya very easily, without showing his trump cards, but Jiraiya is a legendary Sanin and for him to get beaten so easily like that would be a waste, especially since we haven't seen Jiraiya go all out. So Kishi might not show the fight at all.

I do not think that Itachi is actually going to fight Sasuke, I think that they´ll have some kind of conversation. Itachi is much stronger than Sasuke (then I think Itachi cannot die) and on the other hand Sasuke cannot die now (I think, it would be really stupid).... Then I guess we´ll see Pein heading towards Naruto...

I agree to an extent. Sasuke will start attacking, that's about a given. But Itachi will mostly be on the defensive and not seriously attacking Sasuke. I think Itachi might say something that will cause Sasuke to stop attacking, briefly. He might listen to what his brother has to say, or Itachi just talks while Sasuke is trying to murder him. Either way, it won't be a real fight, especially since Sasuke is still recovering from the previous fight.

daco_inc
August 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
Then we'd have two Orochimarus running around.
He was the first enemy faced (kind of)Mizuki wanted the scroll to give it to Orochimaru.
He should be the last, not Pein. It would be a good way to expand the story. Then Kishi could make Part 3.

I don't think that Mizuki sidestory was canon. It was just anime filler.
[hr]
I think Itachi was there to warn Naruto about Pein. I don't see any other reason why he would just want to "talk". Naruto was all alone, and Itachi probably could've beat him fairly quickly, so why not take advantage of the opportunity? It just doesn't make much sense.

maxhrk
August 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
i wonder what did Itachi told naruto in between (while jariya and tsunade talked of course...) make me wonder what did Itachi said to Naruto is a big mystery. i cant think what Itachi told him about... something.

My best guess would be about third sharingan user like Uchiha Madara or someone else.

grandweasel
August 17, 2007, 05:59 PM
good the next chapter is called 'loss;, hopefully its about Sasuke losing, but I suspect it is about his loss, ie the loss ofhis clan

Diablos
August 17, 2007, 06:29 PM
I predict "Foolish little brother blah blah you lack hatred" :P haha I really cant predict what will happen next week I am sooo wishing to get next friday

wooticus
August 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
wow.. it was really sad to read that chapter..
the bell rang for the complete end of the sannin...

i think it could happen like that:
jiraiya meets tobi or more likely pein in the rain country. he will fall in love for a girl the last time >> blue hairs.
Pain will defeat him.
as pein meets naruto he will tell him how he killed jiraiya. naruto will go crazy, going five tails and more, which will be pein's end. kyuubi seal will break and tsunade will give her life for naruto as chiyo did for gaara cause she can't just watch the death of another person whose dream is to become hokage.

but there are too much factors i can't think of.

i have no idea what will happen between sasuke and itachi now. i can't imagine how tobi madara gets defeated.. i don't think that naruto can handle this. it has to be sasuke.. maybe giving his life, too... or maybe even teaming up with itachi... everything is possible in narutoverse..
Blue Hair will be defeated by Team Kurenai
Kisame will have his fight against Sai und Suigetsu
And what about Kabutomaru? Will he appear again? I have no idea..

We will see..
maybe a possible death of jiraiya is too simple... and kishi leads us wrong again, but hey.. i would accept him dying in a great fight if we get some real good flashbacks of him.. i want to see what jiraiyas capable of in a 110% fight

GlassPipe
August 17, 2007, 07:01 PM
yeah have we even seen a full strength Jiraya ever fight?? maybe something to look forward too...

Dattebayo!
August 17, 2007, 07:24 PM
Ok,

First point, we KNOW Jiraiya is total badass from when Itachi and Kisame came face to face with him and Itachi stated the best they could hope for would be killing him, but they would be killed in the process - which is when they decided to escape, so for him to be strong enough to take out Itachi AND Kisame says he is insanely strong, and the strongest of the Sannin's as Orochimaru couldn't even get close to Itachi on his own, so maybe the story will go the way of Pein and Jiraya killing eachother.. Tobi will prob say something about it being a necessary sacrifice for AK (I think he wants the seal of naruto to break) and Jiraiya dying to protect Naruto would surely send naruto over the edge, but all this is to come far in the future I think as we are getting WAY too much of the real story at this time.

Perhaps Itachi wanted Naruto to know of the new threat to him a.k.a Pein and the fact that he is Konoha's insider.. Lets face it Itachi would have kicked Naruto's ass before now if he had really wanted to, he let alot of Leaf ninja's get off lightly in his encounters with them, where as Kisame has wanted to go all out - this leads me to believe Itachi is taking it easy on them for the reason that he actually means them no harm, but has to show Kisame that he is attacking to keep up the illusion he is on AK side.

segua
August 17, 2007, 07:24 PM
It's plausible if Jiraiya gets seduced by BH lol. Then Pein comes from the back to whack Jiraiya in the head.

Lord Rae
August 17, 2007, 07:28 PM
Or all the talk of the Sannin was just a precursor for when they meet back up with Kabutomaru...

FinalHokage
August 17, 2007, 07:33 PM
I disagree with all the Jiraiya mourners, Jiraiya will not die, because Orochimaru didnt die. If a sannin has to die it will be Tsunade because of her Hokage status.

let me shoot some motivation:
As a naruto fan what did you feel when :
1) Third Hokage was going to fight Orochimaru
I thought that the Old Man had to go - WHAT HAPPENED Old Man became Fertilizer.
2) Asuma started talking about Sacrifices
I thought that Asuma was going to die WHAT HAPPENED Asuma joined the Old Man.
3) Deidara grabs tobi and rushes out to Fight
I said he is going to get killed he is rushing WHAT HAPPENED Deidara died horribly.

Now Answer this one

4) Sasuke after a Fight with Deidara, not yet recovered and specially "With Bandage all over his head" fights Itachi. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN: <<Keep reading>>
let me start with comparisons:

ITACHI UCHIHA SASUKE UCHIHA
Mangekyou Sharingan VS Mangekyou Sharingan
Tsukuyomi (Ilusion World) High Level Genjusu
Amaterasu (Black Fire) Katon Grand fireball
Kagebunshin Master Never done a Kagebunshin (Believe it!)

Chakra
Fire Fire
Water Lightning

Weapons
Kunai Master Kusanagi Sword

Weak Spots
Gets Tired after Using Sharingan - Doesnt Get tired from using Sharingan

Special abilities
Genjutsu without using his eyes Madara Uchiha Eyes
Anbu at 10 years old Sumoning : Manda
chunin at 7 years old White Snake Power

Prediction:
Itachi will beat the crap out of sasuke, will kill someone from hebi team.
we will get to see new abilities from Itachi.

Pain will capture naruto, Jiraiya will appear dead but just like Orochimaru will show up later.

In chapter 344 Sasuke said "You get to fly in the talons of a Hawk, snake"

First I will explain the uchiha problem:
ITACHI VS SASUKE.
- First to heat up the battle some remembering will get sasuke in the mood for the fight.

segua
August 17, 2007, 07:38 PM
good the next chapter is called 'loss;, hopefully its about Sasuke losing, but I suspect it is about his loss, ie the loss ofhis clan

LOL. That was hilarious.

I think Itachi told Naruto some thing about is pass - either to person that is after him now is real stronger than me Or he told him that Orochimaru Still live inside of sasuke and still waiting for is chance...

I think someone going to Die. I would hope its not Jiriaya. And if does die by saving naruto. I hope he left some gift for Naruto continue is work. Like the scroll that Jiriaya always walking around with must contain some high level Jutsu..

otakuami
August 17, 2007, 08:14 PM
I think Itachi has something to explain to Sasuke that just might change his mind about getting revenge...and maybe later Itachi may even help Sasuke out when he rejoins Naruto...though I think they'll beat the crap out of each in the process because Sasuke's so stubborn...or perhaps Sasuke will kill him anyways because that's what Itachi wants...maybe killing his brother will bring out his MS or Itachi may just want to his brother to defeat him to make sure Sasuke's strong enough to live on(kind of like a twisted sense of brotherly love and protection on Itachi's part). It's hard to say, Itachi's such an oddball, it makes it hard to predict him - he just wanted to talk to Naruto - sought out Sasuke - smiled at Naruto - WEIRD! :blink

MercX
August 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
I see itachi telling sasuke about Tobi and him being an uchiha. I dont see them fighting. I still think itachi would wipe the floor with him. Sasuke struggled against Deidara and was beat to hell at the end of it. When itachi confronted him he neutralized him without breaking a sweat.

as for jiraiya dying. I think just because everyone said he is gonna die, he is NOT gonna die. lol... sorry but the blatantly obvious has never really been what happens next in this series. its usually a setup to leave you shocked.

I'm ure in a few chapters everyone will be saying tey never expected so and so to happen and no one saw it coming. "Who wouldve thought naruto and pein were the offspring of jiraiya and tsunade during a drunken sake filled fling years back?"

Im not sure about that
cuz remember deidra spent alot of his time trying to figure out on how to escape the sharinggan so saskue going against that doesnt mean hes still below itachi

macherie
August 17, 2007, 08:27 PM
I have a feeling they will fight, but not fight in the cliche sense we all think. We'll just see a teaser of Sasuke's level to Itachi and his inferiority. I think that's what will happen for a small part =]

voidyou17
August 17, 2007, 08:31 PM
Im not sure about that
cuz remember deidra spent alot of his time trying to figure out on how to escape the sharinggan so saskue going against that doesnt mean hes still below itachi

But Sasuke has pretty much zero experience fighting a sharingan user. If we assume that itachi trained with his clan before he killed them he has a a tremendous amount of experince dealing with another user

MercX
August 17, 2007, 08:32 PM
another thing i just thought
its probaly been said but anyways
what if itachi has been pissing of saskue the whole time
just so he reaches a new level of sharinggan like instead of having killing ur best friend
you have to kill ur most hated enemy
so there would be a sacrafice sharinggan
and im gonna fuckin kill you one
[hr]

But Sasuke has pretty much zero experience fighting a sharingan user. If we assume that itachi trained with his clan before he killed them he has a a tremendous amount of experince dealing with another user

i didnt really think about sharingan vs sharingan wow that a big black spot i missed

Double Helix-7
August 17, 2007, 08:47 PM
I think Itachi merely wants to see his brother's potential at the moment. After all, he has just recently defeated Deidara. But something fishy is going on with Itachi. I'm seriously curious about his dialogue with Naruto earlier. I haven't really thought about it, but having Naruto asking "wh-why?" at the end of that Genjutsu makes me think that Itachi told him something very personal. Naruto didn't look mad but more like an astounded face. If I could only find a better word that astounded. I don't even think he mentioned Madara or Pein as persons at all.

As for my prediction, I think Sasuke will launch an attack, to which wouldn't be surprising lol. But Itachi will block it, although it wouldn't be completely easy like the last time they encountered :amuse Sasuke is a hard-headed person, so if any possibility that Itachi wants to make peace, I doubt Sasuke will listen and be a good little boy. He's fueled by hatred towards Itachi. But it won't turn into a huge fight because of "I have to leave you for now..."

razielkun1982
August 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
I think that, if Sasuke is the genius he's supposed to be, he will not fight right away... Who knows, Itachi can be tricking Sasuke... he should consider that Itachi can be a clone...

As a matter of fact, I believe the Itachi that is with Sasuke is indeed a clone. I think the original is still with Kisame, somewhere <---my guess is that they are headed towards the village of Rain, but this is pure speculation based on nothing solid.

Now, if Itachi is a clone , he must have positioned several of them in the places Sasuke was likely to appear (the Akatsuki hideouts, for instance) and he did it because he wants to tell Sasuke something, very likely what really happened the night he "killed all the Uchihas", since it seems the real story is a bit different than we believed at first, I dont know how much different though.
I think Sasuke is a little bit more mature and there is a chance he will at least hear Itachi out...maybe jaja we shall see.
So, there wont be a Itachi X Sasuke fight right now, I think we will have to wait a bit more.
In my opinion Itachi will send another clone or do something to try and talk to Naruto again since he didnt get to tell him anything in the end, unless he wanted something else and he got what he needed already (the only thing I could think of is that he wanted to know how far Naruto would go for Sasuke, probably thats why he kind of smiled when he heard his answer)

And I do agree, Jiraya is going to die soon, maybe he will be killed by Pain or Madara/Tobi just so we get to see how really strong those guys are.

We will get to see what the hell happened to Sai next chapter jajaja...

Now that I re-read what I wrote I guess my next chapter is a hell of a long chapter

ITACHIWIFE
August 17, 2007, 10:27 PM
as long as itachi doesn't die i don't carte what happens

V!nce
August 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
what the hell man.....is like watching/ guessing the outcome of 2 different battle at onces...now that sasuke met his old bond with itachi...goona be one hell of a big ass fight....but then with naruto even being cast by genjutsu of itachi form....is kinda saddening man...
can it be the pervert sennin last mission for the leaf??....lolx

otakuami
August 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
"very likely what really happened the night he "killed all the Uchihas", since it seems the real story is a bit different than we believed at first, I dont know how much different though."

What do you mean? I can't remember anything else being mentioned about the slaughter that would indicate Itachi was lying about what happened or Sasuke's memories weren't right...I'm confused. :blink

earen
August 17, 2007, 11:03 PM
We know that Sasuke has this tendency to go lv2 w/ CS, he might use it next chapter...

macherie
August 17, 2007, 11:57 PM
Hmm thinking about it and especially the header on the cover of 366, i think Itachi will tell Sasuke about what ''really'' happened that night, especially if the speculation about Itachi NOT killing the clan is true.=]

renrutal
August 18, 2007, 12:34 AM
Sasuke will try to attack, but then his sharingan will tell him this is a clone.

Itachi will inquire about what Sasuke saw in Nakano shrine, about the very well kept secret of the Uchiha clan, perhaps something related to the Raikage and the Rain. Finally, the truth about the massacre.

3atman
August 18, 2007, 12:37 AM
I wanna see a full on jirya battle not when his drugged or what not cause i think he would own itachi and the sharingan

personally i hope he doesnt die i do see the 5th dieing some time down the line in battle

shamoo
August 18, 2007, 12:39 AM
I agree that perhaps there is more to the story about Itachi's slaughter of Uchiha.

Who knows, he could have either been threatened by Madara or perhaps the slaughter was carried out by Madara who used the sharingan to make everyone think it was Itachi, purely so that he could force Itachi into akatsuki. Perhaps Itachi felt that if he didn't do it, something more terrible would come.

I agree that Jiraiya is going to die. Many Akatsuki have fallen, and Pein obviously will lose to Naruto but probably Jiraiya will fall to Pein first. This will get Naruto going and we'll see a hell of a fight. Might even end in a stalemate, with Madara later killing Pein for his failure.

Banedor
August 18, 2007, 12:58 AM
Remember guys in all the arcs so far it's been a main character of that arc owning someone than getting owned at the end.

I'm too lazy to post all of them but some examples would be Hidan/Kakuzu owning Shikamaru and team than getting owned by Naruto and Team.

Naruto owning Orochimaru than getting owned by Sasuke.

Deidara owning Gaara than getting owned by Naruto/Kakashi.

By owned doesn't mean that Sasuke will die, of course not since there will be a huge uproar, but more like Itachi will repeat what happened in the past when they first fought and rough him up.

THAT OR

He will awaken Orochimaru within Sasuke and scold him for having to resort of leeching off other's for power to attempt to avenge his family.

Drew7898
August 18, 2007, 12:58 AM
Yeah Since The Next Week Has Somethin To Do With Loss.......Someone Will Be Dying

Banedor
August 18, 2007, 01:00 AM
I can also see Jiryaia running into Pein and the two fighting and Pein killing Jiraiya.
Pein's power will be established somehow and be shown in a fight since that's how it's been throughout the manga with talk about how strong they are than a showcase of it. I personally hope Jiraiya doesn't die but it will happen at the hands of Pein.

HEADMASTER
August 18, 2007, 02:15 AM
I hope no one dies too
but there's a high possibility that jiraiya wil die because of pein
and his conversation with tsunade, its like he is telling his last words

itachi vs sasuke, i think sasuke is weak (after battling deidara) against itachi right now, I hope naruto comes out of nowhere and interfere between the brother's battle

IgnorantSage
August 18, 2007, 02:34 AM
If Jiraiya dies, I'm really going to hate this manga.

Too many people have died already. I mean, we get it already, the older generation will support, make sacrifices, and ultimately give way to the younger generation.

How many more deaths does Kishi have to pull off before he thinks that we understand the idea? There's already Sandaime, Asuma, Chiyo, Orochimaru, Kakuzu, and probably some others I can't remember right now because of this frustrating foreshadowing. This theme is becoming too redundant already.

I assume that most readers are not too stupid to be unable to get the idea of dying for the sake of the future already. Can't we move on to other themes like the will of fire or something else?

Note: I'm not a great fan of Jiraiya btw.

wooticus
August 18, 2007, 03:09 AM
well i think at least kakuzu didn't die to give way to the the younger generation.. he more likely died because he was a enemy who tried to kill the good guys ;-)

there is one fact that is still making me wondering..
jiraiya talked about a civil war and that AL is leading one part... but Pein always seemed to be in a village where nobody else is and he was totally alone with BH..
Yes, Pein is leaving this place now in search for Naruto maybe.. i hope we get to know something else about the RAin Village.. maybe we will see the raikage or something

Superlag
August 18, 2007, 03:12 AM
my prediction will be Itachi telling Sasuke the whole story of the night of the uchiha clan murder, you can see in the title page of 366 "the elder takes, and the younger suffers the loss, everything began on that day" so maybe Itachi didn't kill the clan, maybe he joined akatsuki to find the one responsible for the killing, and he took the blame to make Sasuke stronger. But then again why didnt Itachi just tell him in the first place?:blink

Notor12
August 18, 2007, 03:18 AM
Well this chapter pretty much proved it to me: Itachi is not evil, and has some sort of manipulative role regarding Madara within Akatsuki.

I think what a lot of people tend to ignore is the parallels between Sasuke and Itachi and how important they are for the development of the story. Itachi has shown a tendency not to kill when it wasn't necessary for him to do so, just as Sasuke has, and aside from not attaining the Mangekyou Sasuke has followed a very similar path to attain power as Itachi has. Still I really think that the killing of the clan had some greater purpose than just "testing his (Itachi's) container". Perhaps Itachi was testing himself to be the container of the great secret of the Sharingan by killing them at Madara's bidding, but has since had a change of heart.

Either way, there is clearly some affection there for Sasuke. I don't see this fight going as expected, as I don't think Itachi intends to kill Sasuke and he will probably hold back as he always has. I'm looking forward to some major truths being revealed to him, if this isn't just a KB of Itachi who's meeting him. I doubt that though since the meeting with Sasuke disrupted his meeting with Naruto, that wouldn't happen if both were Kage Bunshins.

dandy65
August 18, 2007, 04:35 AM
Itachi's not that bad after all...mm.

Takuto
August 18, 2007, 04:40 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the Itachi/Sasuke thing, mabey a fight will break out or mabey Itachi also just want's to talk to him, but i can't see Sasuke backing off so easily.

notBowen
August 18, 2007, 05:52 AM
If Jiraiya dies, I'm really going to hate this manga.

Too many people have died already. I mean, we get it already, the older generation will support, make sacrifices, and ultimately give way to the younger generation.

How many more deaths does Kishi have to pull off before he thinks that we understand the idea? There's already Sandaime, Asuma, Chiyo, Orochimaru, Kakuzu, and probably some others I can't remember right now because of this frustrating foreshadowing. This theme is becoming too redundant already.

I assume that most readers are not too stupid to be unable to get the idea of dying for the sake of the future already. Can't we move on to other themes like the will of fire or something else?

Note: I'm not a great fan of Jiraiya btw. Too many people? Asuma and who else? The third? That seems to be about it.

pitbull_east1999
August 18, 2007, 06:35 AM
notBowen you obviously didn't fully read that post you quoted because he gave a list of who died.

i really don't think ero senin will die, he is just an important character more than Asuma.

and the itachi/sauske thing? we will see how much love itachi has for his brother, i mean if someone wipes out an entire clan and just leaves one person? i don't know Itachi must have a lot of issues...

i think the person in the shadow might be Tobi.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 07:04 AM
Jiraiya has to die sorry to say it because if hidan could take out Asuma, who has a baby all for the sake of money than Pein might have the chance to take out Jiraiya becuase he is trully the AL. As much as i like Jiraiya kishi always cover his part with naruto (all his jutsus) and at least gives naruto a motivation because Pein killed his trainner.

And i think the person behind Itachi is tobi because kisame always carry's his sword at his back, and there was no sword there in the picture. Again Kisame head is not smooth and Tobi was on a hooded top, i might be wrong.

Itachi will just tell sasuke that it is not his time to die, but introduce the third user of sharigian to sasuke.

QMark
August 18, 2007, 07:35 AM
The notion that Pein has never lost a fight seems to make him stronger than he really is. Its probably comparing quantity and not quality of the fighters. Hopefully thats the case but he isn't the Leader for nothing. He obviously has a good amount of power if he is a leader of one side of the civil war and even Madara trusts in his power enough to take out the 9 tails jinchuuriki.

Its still not entirely clear to predict anything right now. Seeing as how Itachi is already meeting Sasuke way before I expected. This event, plus the thing about Madara just seems way too convenient. Itachi may actually be aware of Madara's existence. Going to just talk to Naruto then going to see Sasuke. It all just doesn't add up if he is going to kill Sasuke. Now might actually be the time he begins to turn on Akatsuki. He may not be as cold hearted as he appears to be. He never really gave me that vibe throughout the manga to tell you the truth. If he was truly the cold hearted person he was shown to be, he would have killed Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma without hesitation during their first encounter. He had the chance numerous times. Oh well, we have to wait and see.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 08:01 AM
I bet that konoha's team will met the rest of the hebi or only Naruto or Sai cause of his sudden disappearence....... and that might probablt shorten the talk between Sasuke and Itachi because it is too soon for Sasuke to met Itachi, despite the fact that he is still injured from Diedara's fight

ichimatsu
August 18, 2007, 08:35 AM
gay stop saying jiraya is gona die, sasuke will fight his brother and naruto and hebi and conoha team will meet naruto will interfer between itachi and sasuke, coz vitachi told sothing to naruto that we don't know? what did he told nruto??????????????
[hr]
maybe itachi will fight sasuke and tell him the truth about there past

toyin
August 18, 2007, 09:14 AM
who the hell is gay and sorry for imposing my opinion to hard but nevertheless all this is in the hands of Kishi.... where just fufilling the creation of this thread.

And we don't know wither Itachi told naruto any thing because after the genjustu he said i have to leave you now i have an important thing to attend to. And i think their past is clear enough.

Elldar
August 18, 2007, 11:17 AM
Honestly, I don't believe Kishi would kill Jiraiya if he didn't really have to do it. Jiraiya might die when he is saving Naruto or whatever but not in some lame side-story fight with Pein.

kadoman
August 18, 2007, 11:18 AM
A reminder for people to stay calm and polite at all times please. Remember, this is simply a predictions thread - nothing is set in stone yet - so there is no need for anyone to get upset with anyone else's predictions, since there is no way of telling whose prediction will come true.

For my part, I do think that Kishi has foreshadowed Jiraiya's death BUT this is obviously not for certain. As for other predictions, I honestly have no idea how things are going to turn out. Everything is up in the air right now. As I've said before, even where Itachi is concerned, surely nobody can say with absolute confidence that he is 100% good or 100% evil based on what we have seen so far. He still could go one way or the other - although I have to admit, it's looking increasingly like he might turn out to be good. *grumbles at that*

lordHokage
August 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
Jiraiya has to die sorry to say it because if hidan could take out Asuma, who has a baby all for the sake of money than Pein might have the chance to take out Jiraiya becuase he is trully the AL. As much as i like Jiraiya kishi always cover his part with naruto (all his jutsus) and at least gives naruto a motivation because Pein killed his trainner.

And i think the person behind Itachi is tobi because kisame always carry's his sword at his back, and there was no sword there in the picture. Again Kisame head is not smooth and Tobi was on a hooded top, i might be wrong.

Itachi will just tell sasuke that it is not his time to die, but introduce the third user of sharigian to sasuke.

A very interesting prediction, Itachi introducing Sasuke to Uchiha Madara. That would definitely blow Sasuke’s mind. :eek:

I predict Jiraiya is not going to die. Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, Jiraiya is stronger than Tsunade and Itachi, and Pein, the Blue Haired lady and Madara is stronger is stronger than Jiraiya. If Jiraiya is killed off, Akatsuki’s plans will come true for sure. :devil-mad

3atman
August 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
heres a question do u think this meeting between itachi and sasuke is for itachi to teach saskue that special marenga ( sorry for the slaughter of that word)

KyleUchiha
August 18, 2007, 01:18 PM
A reminder for people to stay calm and polite at all times please. Remember, this is simply a predictions thread - nothing is set in stone yet - so there is no need for anyone to get upset with anyone else's predictions, since there is no way of telling whose prediction will come true.

For my part, I do think that Kishi has foreshadowed Jiraiya's death BUT this is obviously not for certain. As for other predictions, I honestly have no idea how things are going to turn out. Everything is up in the air right now. As I've said before, even where Itachi is concerned, surely nobody can say with absolute confidence that he is 100% good or 100% evil based on what we have seen so far. He still could go one way or the other - although I have to admit, it's looking increasingly like he might turn out to be good. *grumbles at that*

Just because he's just talking with them doesn't mean he is turning out to be good. He still may just have his own agenda with them that will work out in his benefit, but as you said no one say with certainty on what side he is on.

A very interesting prediction, Itachi introducing Sasuke to Uchiha Madara. That would definitely blow Sasuke’s mind. :eek:

I predict Jiraiya is not going to die. Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, Jiraiya is stronger than Tsunade and Itachi, and Pein, the Blue Haired lady and Madara is stronger is stronger than Jiraiya. If Jiraiya is killed off, Akatsuki’s plans will come true for sure. :devil-mad

Naaaah, when Kishi decides to give Naruto his chance to shine he will kick everyone's butt. :D

heres a question do u think this meeting between itachi and sasuke is for itachi to teach saskue that special marenga ( sorry for the slaughter of that word)

If you're talking about The Mangekyou Sharingan(most people just post it as MS), I doubt it. Regardless of what Itachi does say to Sasuke, I don't think Sasuke will be in a good enough mood to learn anything from Itachi(except information). Whether Itachi turns out to be good or not, he did put Sasuke through an awful lot, and it begs the question would Sasuke forgive him.

guesswho
August 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
Hello, my first post so be gentle =). First I have a question: Didn't Blue hair say that Pein hasn't lost a single time? So wouldn't that mean he hasn't lost to Madara either? Maybe he will only obey him out of respect or something. This would mean that maybe Pein is even stronger than Madara! :D

As for predictions: I think that there will be no fighting in the upcoming chapters, instead lot of talking. I think that the cave-Itachi is really Pein and the shadow behind him is Blue hair and they will capture Sasuke to get to the Naruto without the others from the Konoha-group interfering :P. And Itachi some how find out that Sasuke finally find the couple and is on his way to stop Pein and Blue hair :D. But since I'm not so good at predicting stuff this won't probably happen :D

Also Itachi turning out to be good would make sense because then Sasuke would turn out to be the bad guy and I honestly think that Naruto and Sasuke will have a final showdown and it wouldn't be possible if neither of them were bad.

Jinoh
August 18, 2007, 01:56 PM
imo the shadow behind itachi is his own shadow =/...

Easley
August 18, 2007, 02:23 PM
imo the shadow behind itachi is his own shadow =/...
That isn't a shadow. It's a raven.

2 eyes and beak are clearly visible.

click this...

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7619/86680065lj6.th.jpg (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=86680065lj6.jpg)

Jinoh
August 18, 2007, 02:29 PM

click this...

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7619/86680065lj6.th.jpg (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=86680065lj6.jpg)

aah, now i see it, i never noticed the line of the beak

lordHokage
August 18, 2007, 02:37 PM
Naaaah, when Kishi decides to give Naruto his chance to shine he will kick everyone's butt. :D

Agreed, but that will take alot of time, Rome was not built in one day. In the meantime, Jiraiya is not going to die while visiting the Rain country. :blink

gold349
August 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
I can't see Jariyia dieing anytime soon, same as kakashi.

I find predicting very hard now, after the Itachi Kisame fight ( where Akatuksi made sacrifice and gave them 30% of there chakra ) that teqniche that was used, I dont know if it is the real person or another sacrifice acting as a Akatuksi member.

Don Lazy
August 18, 2007, 03:42 PM
the shadow looks exacly like tobi in the backround

lagif
August 18, 2007, 04:14 PM
I think Jiraya won't be killed, and Sasuke won't be pwned by Itachi so simple this time. I believe his Sharingan's too strong now to be owerhelmed even with MS.
But i think this time someone will meddle in their battle, maybe Naruto himself... I think Tobi was right telling Sasuke's stronger than his bro.

razielkun1982
August 18, 2007, 04:15 PM
the shadow looks exacly like tobi in the backround

Unless Tobi looks like a raven I dont see that as something possible. Check a couple of posts above and you will see why :)

And to Lagif@, I think Tobi was talking about Sasuke's potential, he didnt mean it like Sasuke was stronger than Itachi, he said his sharingan would be stronger, meaning in the future it COULD surpass that of Itachi.

tobz
August 18, 2007, 05:12 PM
i think jiraiya will die trying to protect naruto then kakashi will take over narutos full training
would make sense too me!!

lol btw im new!!

Jinoh
August 18, 2007, 07:09 PM
I think Jiraya won't be killed, and Sasuke won't be pwned by Itachi so simple this time. I believe his Sharingan's too strong now to be owerhelmed even with MS.
But i think this time someone will meddle in their battle, maybe Naruto himself... I think Tobi was right telling Sasuke's stronger than his bro.

tobi said, that sasuke's sharingan will surpass that of itachi, he never said sasuke is stronger atm

llamapie
August 18, 2007, 07:16 PM
Well I think the battle will be a long one but Itachi will probably win and push sasuke even farther. Telling him his use of CS2 had stunted his actual growth. Using cheats like CS and Kyubi makes it feel lame. FOr instance I never liked it when Naruto used Kyuubi and its awesome now that he is trying not to and realizing his own potential.

We're gonna see a bunch of talking and then the beginning of multiple battles. One of Naruto's KB's will stumble upon sasuke and Itachi and immediately the whole group will move to intercept while at the same time Jiraya is in the Rain village and is caught by pein.

This is getting goooooooooooooood

s3mpl3fi
August 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
There's probally going to be an interruption between Sasuke And Itachi... And will learn more about Tobi... I don't know though.

otakuami
August 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
Alright first off, it may be a bird but it's really hard to tell for sure because the picture's not clear, second I doubt Jiraiya will die anytime soon let alone at all. I don't think the sanin are done yet.

Besides you can't take the storyline that seriously, not all the translations out there are the same and translators tend to made grammar errors as well.

Third, the title "Loss" for the next chapter could mean anything from death to heartache. Loss could just decribe how Sasuke felt when his family was killed or something he wants Itachi to experience(other than death). It's all really hard to tell, Kishi's kept it all too loose...way too many paths to take. That's what makes it so awesome! :amuse

Eldanis
August 18, 2007, 10:06 PM
Itachi and Sasuke aren't going to be fighting next chapter. The chapter is called "Loss" but its not going to be about fighting and someone dying, but rather about memories of the Uchiha Clan etc.

I believe that we will find out what happened that night and perhaps even what is so special that there is a hidden shrine underneath the Uchiha meeting house (i believe it is the meeting house but my memories may be a little off). The idea of Itachi killing his clan for some reason just doesn't sit right with me; hes the kind of person that does things for gain (killing his friend for Mangek.) and killing his clan just to test his strength doesnt seem his style.

We know that Akatsuki try to recruit their members and if they refuse (as Deidara did) they pretty much try and put the fist in until they accept. What if Tobi/Pein(my guess would be on Tobi) killed the clan so that Itachi would join. Itachi asked for Sasuke to be left alone because he knew he would be powerful AND if they were strong enough together they could maybe get revenge on Tobi for the destruction of the Village. Also, you don't have a half page picture of naruto telling Itachi he was a crap brother for nothing.

However, Sasuke may be so wrapped up in the illusion of Itachi destroying his clan that he is just going to want to kill Itachi and of course Itachi will end it with the familiar forehead flick.

This is probably coincide with Naruto telling the group what Itachi told him (my guess would be that he didnt kill the clan) or that Pein is imbalanced. Also, with Pein headed out of the country to capture naruto via Tobi's orders will Jiraiya even have to enter the village? Or maybe he will enter the village to find it empty.

pitbull_east1999
August 18, 2007, 11:03 PM

click this...

no way, then that must some big oversized raven, that so called beak is the hood of tobi, remember he had a hood on his cloak last time we saw..

OK here is my prediction: Itachi and Sauske will reconcile because of something that we don't know, sauske won't accept it at 1st but will reluctantly go along because he will have some ulterior motive.. in the end sauske will die forgiving his brother and Itachi will disband the rest of Akatsuki and become the next hokage and big brother to naruto.

3atman
August 18, 2007, 11:07 PM
i see jiraiya going to the village and missing pein but stubbling acroos tobi and seeing him as a bigger threat

pitbull_east1999
August 18, 2007, 11:12 PM
also in the picture of the so called raven, you can clearly see a tiny fold in the back of his neck also, the pic above is just the head, if you see the whole thing you can see the shoulders and body.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7899/1516ks5.th.png (http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1516ks5.png)

kheopz
August 18, 2007, 11:21 PM
Itachi will steal Sasuke's eye because of how much "more potential" Sasuke eyes are compare to his. Having said that it doesn't mean Sasuke is stronger or more powerful than Itachi ... No way!!! The reason behind this is because maybe Itachi wants to be the one fulfilling the Madara dreams/ambitions so stealing Sasuke's eyes will do the trick just like he killed his best friend in order to obtain MS.

Easley
August 19, 2007, 02:07 AM
no way, then that must some big oversized raven, that so called beak is the hood of tobi, remember he had a hood on his cloak last time we saw..

I don't think it's a real raven, just part of a genjutsu -- or maybe Itachi's shadow looks like a raven? hehe!

It is a bit weird though. I can't tell for sure from the raw, and the scanlations are horrible quality.

I've been searching for a better raw but no luck yet.

Here's the original image.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5987/14nh7.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14nh7.jpg)

That's not Tobi.

tobz
August 19, 2007, 02:40 AM
sasuke will win! or itachi has found out about tobi having a sharingan and will tell him that and leave :s

ReyZaBurrel
August 19, 2007, 03:25 AM
Did anyone notice after Naruto said i have been a better brother to sasuke than you ever have and on the next page it almost looks like that Itachi is smiling. It gives me the impression he is saying, oh really? I have a feeling he is going to tell sasuke everything about the murder of the clan and act like a true brother would.

dandy65
August 19, 2007, 03:25 AM
Agreed. They (Itachi and Sasuke) will chat a little and Sasuke will start by attacking Itachi (out of hatred) at the end of the chapter. Then we wait another week >.>

Sarmad
August 19, 2007, 03:52 AM
My Prediction is pretty simple.

As many already guessed there'll be most likely a short conversation before they start fighting. However, the reason for their fight probably'll be that Sasuke won't believe a word his brother tells him (obviously due to the years of painful thoughts and memories), so we can be sure that they fight all out. Well at least that Sasuke will be fighting with the intend to kill.

Lawl_Itachi
August 19, 2007, 04:33 AM
Is it just me or does that shadow behind Itachi really not look like Kisame....?

I've started to wonder who that is... hopefully Zetsu so that we can see him fight :D (I don't know why it would be him though)

In the next chapter I think we will see Itachi and Sasuke talk not for a long time because Sasuke's hatred will take over and he will go rampage against Itachi... so some battle will be in the next chapter.

tobz
August 19, 2007, 04:56 AM
itachi is not dumb he knows that sasuke will attack thats why he is going to say something and leave!

Lawl_Itachi
August 19, 2007, 05:03 AM
itachi is not dumb he knows that sasuke will attack thats why he is going to say something and leave!

Uhm, yeah, maybe your right. But what do you think about the shadow behind Itachi? Who do you think it is?

lagif
August 19, 2007, 05:14 AM
Can't understand why so much people believe Itachi hadn't killed Uchihas. It seems obvious to me that Kishimoto wouldn't turn his manga into shoujo cheap soap opera.

tobz
August 19, 2007, 05:23 AM
the shadow hmmm.... i would not be suprised if itachi was a puppet that does the dirty work for tobi:blink

i think sasuke will be smart anough to fallow naruto becasue the only way he might get a 1 on 1 with itachi is when A is trying to capture naruto!:D

hitokugutsu
August 19, 2007, 06:22 AM
Is it just me or does that shadow behind Itachi really not look like Kisame....?

I've started to wonder who that is... hopefully Zetsu so that we can see him fight :D (I don't know why it would be him though)

In the next chapter I think we will see Itachi and Sasuke talk not for a long time because Sasuke's hatred will take over and he will go rampage against Itachi... so some battle will be in the next chapter.

Its probably one of his crows/ravens. I also think Itachi want to talk. I dont know what game Itachi is playing but it involves both Naruto and Sasuke

Uchiha Slayer
August 19, 2007, 07:12 AM
Itachi will steal Sasuke's eye because of how much "more potential" Sasuke eyes are compare to his. Having said that it doesn't mean Sasuke is stronger or more powerful than Itachi ... No way!!! The reason behind this is because maybe Itachi wants to be the one fulfilling the Madara dreams/ambitions so stealing Sasuke's eyes will do the trick just like he killed his best friend in order to obtain MS.

I think thats a strong possability, but that little grin after Naruto said what he said might prove that different...I think like everybody else a little talk>Sasuke rage>little Itachi vs. Sasuke> Then Itachi runs away.

king_crimson-
August 19, 2007, 07:47 AM
Can't understand why so much people believe Itachi hadn't killed Uchihas. It seems obvious to me that Kishimoto wouldn't turn his manga into shoujo cheap soap opera.

LOLFMA!1!!! you sooo totally owned this 3ad :°D

totally agree with you on that :D

PredatorNar
August 19, 2007, 08:25 AM
Is it just me or does the shadow behind Itachi seem to be Tobi (with his hood up)? I'm guessing it's Tobi behind Itachi and their objective is not to kill Sasuke. I think they are there to capture him.

dandy65
August 19, 2007, 08:52 AM
I still feel Itachi is protecting Sasuke discreetly.

Darrenj
August 19, 2007, 09:20 AM
sasuke will use his seal, and itachi will pwn him due to it (some type of weakness)

has to happen, as the whole pattern of what happens to naruto happens to sasuke crap

dantheman0000
August 19, 2007, 09:30 AM
Since sasuke has just been in a major battle with dei i dont think there will be another one.

im guessing itachi will tell sasuke suming ground breaking and then disapear and sasuke will be left in shock.

this arc will be about jirayia infiltrating rain (was it was rain, im 2 lazy to check) and meeting pein.

otakuami
August 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
I still feel Itachi is protecting Sasuke discreetly.

I've thought so too for a while, just little bits here and there mostly through his body language seems to suggest Sasuke just might be his one weak spot.

D_will unleash it_
August 19, 2007, 01:25 PM
Heres a crazy idea that shadow behind Itachi, it might be Itachi's shadow.....his actual shadow.

pulsar85
August 19, 2007, 01:36 PM
This a wild guess. The Uchihas might have been killed by akatsuki in order for itachi to join, they threatened to kill sasuke if he didn't join, itachi spun that whole story and created the illusion of him killing all the uchihas to protect sasuke. I'm thinking this because they forced diedara to join and itachi seems to have ulterior motives. Blah blah blah, i hope it isn't like this i'll be well p****d if it is.

Hujin
August 19, 2007, 02:23 PM
the shadow is tobi for sure!...and they're talking about the real uchiha power

pitbull_east1999
August 19, 2007, 02:55 PM
well if you look at the page before the last there is no shadow behind itachi, then at the last page there is LOOOK!!!

Thehummel
August 19, 2007, 03:18 PM
Hope Itachi and Sasuke is going to fight.. But i just dont think so.. i think A group from Konoha maybe come into there's fight.. And so they get Killed

Tias
August 19, 2007, 03:19 PM
OMG DANG IT, it might be one of those crows -_-
why does i tmatter anyway

AxelCross
August 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
OMG DANG IT, it might be one of those crows -_-
why does i tmatter anyway

That's the funny thing, it makes absolutely no difference whether it's Ronald McDonald, a crow, Itachi's shadow, or Ronald McDonald's purple friend that always eats the chicken nuggets, and also happens to be a serial rapist. People simply like to theorize and use their imaginations far too much often times, as do I, but this is a bit...dull. I happen to think it's a shadow, I made a post about it in the Discussions thread. :notrust :oh

Skeith
August 19, 2007, 05:39 PM
on page 15 when itachi says "you're here..." if you look at his silhouette there is something odd about the shape of his head and it looks like it could be a crow, so when i see the crow sitting on his shoulder im gonna say its a crow o.o
btw what is it with itachi and crows?

AxelCross
August 19, 2007, 05:49 PM
on page 15 when itachi says "you're here..." if you look at his silhouette there is something odd about the shape of his head and it looks like it could be a crow, so when i see the crow sitting on his shoulder im gonna say its a crow o.o
btw what is it with itachi and crows?

Check out the picture again, it's not on his shoulder, it's behind him. Also, notice the way this "figure" floats with the wall. Coincidence? No, it's not. If you can tell me that "figure" is sitting on Itachi's shoulder there's one of two things wrong: your eyes, or the image you're looking at. This thing is behind Itachi, it's very clear. I do see what you're talking about, however. I do know that there is nothing on Itachi's shoulder, though. See for yourself, the clearest version I could find:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9641/1516jq0.png

As everything else, this isn't stone cold fact, so it's still debatable. But when I look at that, it's very clear, shadow or not, it's behind Itachi, not in front or on. If you look at the picture, you can clearly see it's behind his head, but at the same time, behind his cloak collar, showing that it's not on his shoulder. Otherwise, at the angle Itachi is at, we'd see the figure clearly brushing his cloak collar or in front of it. My take? Simple, Itachi's shadow. Meh, I've never seen so much discussion over something like this, haha!

Diablos
August 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
Ok,

First point, we KNOW Jiraiya is total badass from when Itachi and Kisame came face to face with him and Itachi stated the best they could hope for would be killing him, but they would be killed in the process - .

You are going by anime , manga has completely different way, also when he refers "face with him" If I recall well he is talking about naruto.

shachi
August 19, 2007, 07:38 PM
I don't think Itachi and Sasuke are going to fight next chapter, because I don't believe that is actually Itachi. In the bottom right hand panel of pg. 14 , there is a far-away figure seen from Sasuke's perspective. But! the silhouette of this "Itachi" looks like BH's.

For long term predictions, I'm assuming that Part 2 is going to parallel Part 1. So, along those lines:

1. In a spectacular fight between Jiraiya/UM, the toad sage forces Akatsuki to withdraw, at the cost of his life, a la Sarutobi/Orochimaru.

2. Sasuke defeats Itachi, but has to play the role of avenger again when Kakashi-sensei and/or Sakura dies during Naruto's kidnapping.

3. And so part 2 concludes w/ a Rescue Naruto arc, and I'm inclined to think it will end on a downer, Empire Strikes Back style.

laughing@you
August 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
You are going by anime , manga has completely different way, also when he refers "face with him" If I recall well he is talking about naruto.

That comment is actually a long debate that has started since that chapter came out. (the chapter he says that of course) IMO he was refering to Jiraiya cuz, come one, why try to capture somebody that if you fight him both of them could die? That would be pointless.

Anyhow thats not what we are supposed to discuss here. But if you want to add more gray areas to Itachi character, I'm starting to think his Jiraiya's informant. I mean think about it, Itachi's pattern has been to avoid Jiraiya and he didn't kill kakashi eventhough he could have. Also his latest actions Itachi free's naruto after clearly having him beat.

So analizing his pattern its kinda fishy actually.

First, Kisame wanted to fight Jiraiya, Itachi pulls him back saying that is to dangerous. Then you could say he spared kakashi after torturing him in his little hell dimension and say 'I'm surprise your even alive'. Then his main goal is to capture Naruto and when he finally has him, he leaves? I mean WTF?

Lately his been displayed with some kind of emotion towards his kid brother? Makes you wonder WTF is going on here? Wheres the certified badass we where led to believe he was?

Skeith
August 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
Check out the picture again, it's not on his shoulder, it's behind him. Also, notice the way this "figure" floats with the wall. Coincidence? No, it's not. If you can tell me that "figure" is sitting on Itachi's shoulder there's one of two things wrong: your eyes, or the image you're looking at. This thing is behind Itachi, it's very clear. I do see what you're talking about, however. I do know that there is nothing on Itachi's shoulder, though. See for yourself, the clearest version I could find:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9641/1516jq0.png

As everything else, this isn't stone cold fact, so it's still debatable. But when I look at that, it's very clear, shadow or not, it's behind Itachi, not in front or on. If you look at the picture, you can clearly see it's behind his head, but at the same time, behind his cloak collar, showing that it's not on his shoulder. Otherwise, at the angle Itachi is at, we'd see the figure clearly brushing his cloak collar or in front of it. My take? Simple, Itachi's shadow. Meh, I've never seen so much discussion over something like this, haha!

I get what you're saying but when i look at the page i mentioned i can't help but notice how far away the wall is from itachi the - lets say line - where the wall/ground meet his only a little bit below his shoulders, so from my figuring itachi's shadow should only hit the wall a little if at all. And if you look back a few pages at the jiraya/tsunade convo. her shadow is aligned at about the same point as the one in question. She was sitting with the back of the booth very near to her So i don't think that this 'shadow' is actually a shadow.

Now what you said about the shadow being behind him, i get this completely i know where you're coming from. But the way i see it is why would a shadow have an outline of a beak and what appears to be an eye (the other one isn't seen very well cuz the pic fades out there). I think it could just as easily be an awkwardly perched crow as it could be a shadow.

Plus in that cave/area there seems to be little light and because of that very few shadows were ever cast, if you look at sasuke throughout it he barely has a shadow underneath him, and nothing is cast on to the wall -so im sticking with crow but yeah like you said it doesn't really matter and i'm only discussing this cuz i don't see it as a shadow and others were talking about it lol

as for next chapter i think we'll see whether its a crow or a shadow!!!!!! dun-dun-dun~

nah on a serious note i think sasuke might attack itachi (last battle between them he did) but itachi will talk with him more and uterly make itachi feel bad/weak/angry and then maybe hints towards a fight the following chapter - i don't think much will be shown of jiraya in Rain so... yeah

heiky0711
August 19, 2007, 08:11 PM
For my prediction:

I'm just so curious on what Itachi is going to tell something on Naruto. Two possibilities:

1. If he beats Sasuke, he'll create a bunshin and tell Naruto or

2. If Sasuke beats Itachi, he'll pass the information to Sasuke and eventually to Naruto

By the way, the real Itachi is in the cave which why he had that important matter. I'm not sure where Kisame is though. But the next chapter might be solely about Itachi and Sasuke and all those talkings about why and how this massacre and purpose of the uchiha clan. :)

viat0r
August 19, 2007, 09:55 PM
If you look at the "shadow" it seems to have an eye!

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7118/eyeig3.th.png (http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eyeig3.png)

TrieuDL
August 19, 2007, 10:07 PM
Wow you guys are really getting into this...

lordHokage
August 19, 2007, 11:01 PM
But if you want to add more gray areas to Itachi character, I'm starting to think his Jiraiya's informant. I mean think about it, Itachi's pattern has been to avoid Jiraiya and he didn't kill kakashi eventhough he could have. Also his latest actions Itachi free's naruto after clearly having him beat.

So analizing his pattern its kinda fishy actually.

First, Kisame wanted to fight Jiraiya, Itachi pulls him back saying that is to dangerous. Then you could say he spared kakashi after torturing him in his little hell dimension and say 'I'm surprise your even alive'. Then his main goal is to capture Naruto and when he finally has him, he leaves? I mean WTF?

While I agree with you that Itachi could be a Jiraiya’s spy. Jiraiya is very smart not to have additional spies in Akatsuki’s such as Uchiha Madara who revealed to Pein and the Blue Haired lady that Naruto has learned several forbidden jutsu not including Futon: Rasenshuriken aka Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken. Pein who resemble Naruto a lot and the very mysterious Blue Haired lady. :blink

I predict more information on Jiraiya’a secret life would be reveal. :blink

silvermane
August 19, 2007, 11:13 PM
seems like jiraiya's a goner for sure.. and yes naruto needs to get some way to beat the sharingan.... twice now he's been taken out by itachis genjutsu itself... he does not even have a prayer against itachi...
sasuke vs itachi maybe.... maybe there is something else going on... maybe there will be a reason for all of them to team up :) lets wait and see

LotusBlade
August 20, 2007, 12:55 AM
Sasuke vs. Itachi
Pein vs. Naruto

Sasuke will kill Itachi, Sasuke will end up having to save Naruto from Pein. (Just a theory)

macherie
August 20, 2007, 03:00 AM
Hmm i don't think Itachi is his informant either, it's an alright theory but that wouldn't explain why he would try to trap Itachi (much earlier, when sasuke and itachi had a face off in konoha, part 1) with his strongest sealing jutsu, the frog belly.

Kickmeister
August 20, 2007, 03:25 AM
I like to think that Itachi is actually a good guy, and that we'll get solid proof for that in the coming chapter. That would be cool in combination with Itachi being Jiraiya-sama's informant.

cinamax
August 20, 2007, 07:04 AM
Itachi wants Sasuke to belive he killed their parents because itachi doesnt want Sasuke to go after the real killer. He wont kill Sasuke but the real killer may.

On the other hand, Kisame must be a spy from hidden mist. It's too big and powerful of a village to have so many missing nins, especially these missing nins turn out to be their Seven Swords Men. Kisame must be spying for Mitsu Kage.

tobz
August 20, 2007, 08:16 AM
will i think that tobi is related to obito if you change the "t" in obito to the front you get tobio take away the o and you have tobi

itachi being good i dont think so.

i think that akatsuki is an organisation that existed long before the Uchiha clan was killed off and that akatsuki was sceared by the power of the Uchiha clan. i think the Uchiha clan had two choices 1 go with akatsuki 2 death too the clan

laughing@you
August 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
Hmm i don't think Itachi is his informant either, it's an alright theory but that wouldn't explain why he would try to trap Itachi (much earlier, when sasuke and itachi had a face off in konoha, part 1) with his strongest sealing jutsu, the frog belly.

You have a point, but it wouldn't be much of a conspiracy if naruto could tell Jiraiya went easy with itachi. Also Kisame was there, so everything had to be perfect. Or maybe it was the real thing and his Jiraiya's informant. Its probably farfetch but we are gonna have to wait until kishi shows us whats on his mind.

Theres a lot of people wishing that Itachi's is a good guy. Why? cuz everybody is a sucker for the bad guy turned good. Lets wait and see.

Predictions:

These could go either way:

1) The one in the cave with sasuke is the real Itachi.

Or

2) The cave resembles where orochimaru's transfer occurs so it actually be orochimaru disguised as itachi in Sasuke's mind.

Or

3) Could be Madara disguised as Itachi to mess with sasuke to beat him to a pulp and try to recruit him for akatsuki to replace itachi. Madara implied that sasuke's eyes are better than itachi's.

Uchiro
August 20, 2007, 08:57 AM
it would be sad to watch Jiraiya sneak into the rain village successfully only to get caught by Blue Hair. They paw at each other for a bit, exchanging some witty banter. Then Pein appears, doing nuthing at first but then occasionally striking Jiraiya in the back when he gets too close. Then he just jumps in and slowly Jiraiya starts to become overpowered and he knows it, but the two wont let him escape. Then Tobi appears, much to the shock of Jiraiya, Akatsuki has a different leader. the three toy with him violently until he dies. So sad... T~T

kuzon234ray
August 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
I personally think that Sasuke and Itachi WON"T fight in this chapter or anytime soon, but when or if they do I don't think Sasuke will beable to kill Itachi. And I have somewhat proof, well foreshadowment but all the same. When Sasuke was at the Uchiha hide-out store place the Grandma Cat had said all that stuff about him and Itachi. I would actully write what she said but I'm way too lazy for that. Really though it's pure theory....

Susanoo
August 20, 2007, 11:43 AM
Sai is actually acting as Itachi in the foreground to finish up his business with Sasuke. Remember 305? The background figure is Itachi showing up to whoop some ass on Sai for posing as him and in the process trying to discuss some matters with Sasuke about the past.

laughing@you
August 20, 2007, 12:24 PM
Sai is actually acting as Itachi in the foreground to finish up his business with Sasuke. Remember 305? The background figure is Itachi showing up to whoop some ass on Sai for posing as him and in the process trying to discuss some matters with Sasuke about the past.

:blink WTF?:blink When did Sai face Itachi?:s

I'm lost!!:darn

Susanoo
August 20, 2007, 12:33 PM
I know. Huge curve ball. Taking a chance, just a prediction. We will see what happens.

On the side, do you need to meet the person to be able to do a transformation jutsu into them? I am sure Sai knew about Itachi from being in ROOTS/ANBU.

I Uchiha Itachi I
August 20, 2007, 12:38 PM
I think that Tobi and Itachi are going to have some type of altercation. Because Itachi was told to leave Naruto to Pein, but yet Itachi is sneaking around and confronting two current enemies to Akatsuki without fighting. I think Zetsu might have spotted Naruto and Itachi's meeting and he went back and told the leader. If you look at the end of Chapter 366, the shadowy figure behind Itachi is clearly not his own shadow. It resembles Tobi's hooded robe! Or Tobi is controlling Itachi to toy with the two, idk but I know that shadow figure isn't Itachi's for sure!
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/narutochpt366hq.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=44537
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter364mq.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=43759

sion4ever
August 20, 2007, 01:49 PM
meh
okay.. itachi is definately doing unexpected stuff - first having a chat with naruto and now even meeting up with sasuke
though i think his encounter with sasuke is more important
i don't think they'll actually fight.. thats not gonna happen - it's too early and too sudden for them to fight seriously or on the same level
so itachi is going to either pwn sasukes ass (which i doubt..) or sort of evade telling him he doesn't want to fight
as for his purpose.. it might be about sasukes role in all of this
and of course itachis sudden change of heart.. he sure DOES sth unexpected now
the whole akatsuki thing is kinda breaking down bit by bit
tobi who was always just fooling around, mocking others and of course BEING WARNED by paine for his behaviour - in the end is the true AL!
that actually isn't thaaat weird.. but the fact that tobi, paine, bluhair and probably zetsu (since tobi is officially his subordinate) are fooling the others IS really strange
itachi should also know about tobi..
so with only kisame left.. all that roleplaying just to fool someone with the brain of a FISH!
its all too fishy
basically the shadow behind itachi being tobi would mean they're fooling paine and the others since paine was calling sasuke a hindrance they needed to get rid of
so tobi and itachi meeting sasuke now for other reasons than killing him is betrayal of paine and the rest

to sum it up: thats probably NOT tobi

and also: jiraiya is going to die, he has CERTAIN DEATH written all-over

silvermane
August 20, 2007, 01:51 PM
what was the itachi - naruto fight for?
it dint show us anything and its not like kishi to not tell things while they are happening....
weird....
whats was being set up?
did itachi get to say waht he wanted to tell naruto? or did he just want to show naruto how weak naruto was when compared to the akatsuki and the one that is hunting him?

any ideas anyone?

jinndtonic
August 20, 2007, 01:58 PM
i think that most likely itachi will maybe mention naruto when talking to sasuke, which was kishi's reason for the interaction bewteen naruto and itachi

laughing@you
August 20, 2007, 02:26 PM
meh
and also: jiraiya is going to die, he has CERTAIN DEATH written all-over

It may be sad....but never a truer word!!!

Tsunade feeling sorry for Jiraiya and all that long talk the had. Thats typical writing for a dead man.

The second jiraiya steps into the rain village he probably will face Pein or Madara and get pounded.

Naruto is going to flip!!!!!!!!!! I see 9 tails out and naruto completely destroying the rain

village.............cool!!!!!!!

sion4ever
August 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
It may be sad....but never a truer word!!!

Tsunade feeling sorry for Jiraiya and all that long talk the had. Thats typical writing for a dead man.

The second jiraiya steps into the rain village he probably will face Pein or Madara and get pounded.

Naruto is going to flip!!!!!!!!!! I see 9 tails out and naruto completely destroying the rain

village.............cool!!!!!!!

that would be too awesome xD

toyin
August 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
That would be awesome if Jiraiya will leave some Updates for Naruto and his crew at least for his death to not be in vain and one thing, give naruto that big scroll on his back to learn all his justus ( i think i have cross the line lol fanboyish)

artking
August 20, 2007, 04:34 PM
I don't think Jiraiya will die any time soon. It's too early for him to die. It's his job to kick "KabutOro's" @ss I think. He may have a good fight for once and get hurt maybe but I don't think he'll die.

toyin
August 20, 2007, 05:12 PM
Kabutoro is after sasuke and naruto so.. Jiraiya wouldn't fight him

laughing@you
August 20, 2007, 07:45 PM
Don't get me wrong I don't want Jiraiya to die. But the fact is the last time we read talk like this the 3rd died and later samething happened with Azuma. He might put an excellent fight like the 3rd probably ends sacrificing himself. He might take his enemy with him. So who knows!

Lets wait an see. That I remember kishimoto hasn't wrote worried feelings out of nowhere if nothing is gonna happen.

Or this could turn into a rescue Jiraiya arc. Then again his a legendary sannin so I doubt they would keep him alive just for questioning.

Dxl
August 20, 2007, 08:14 PM
hmm why is everyone thinking that naruto would become stronger if jirajya dies? he was his sensei after all.... who would teach him if his teacher dies?! and... as you all know; naruto isn't that kind of ninja who learns everything by himself... he really needs someone to help him learning new things... i don't think kakashi would suit that roll well :S

I Uchiha Itachi I
August 20, 2007, 09:10 PM
Lol, you guys are starting to sound like if Jiraiya dies that naruto will get soo angry that he'll reach the next level and his hair is going to get golden and his eyes will turn green and he will start shooting kamehameha waves out his ass!

cinamax
August 20, 2007, 10:29 PM
Jiraiya will show up and save team konoha when they are about to be killed by AK leader Pain and his partner. But Jiraiya will die in the process. Naruto will be enraged and vow to avenge him.

shinjinjou
August 20, 2007, 11:51 PM
first post!

i'll join in with the few that think that jiraiya won't die because it's going to be repetitive with someone dying and seeking out revenge. it's all true it's written all over he's ready to die but him dying would be just be another set up of: someone dies>naruto gets super pissed>some talking>form a squad/learn a jutsu>get his ass handed early then go crazy and lay down the hurt....it's going to be formulaic if you ask me. it's asking a lot for something new or inventive, but the least i would ask for is a big twist with the way things are going. i think it'll just be a bunch of talk and minor skirmishes/retreat for now to set up a big clash.

Jinoh
August 21, 2007, 04:10 AM
about the chinese myth of Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru....

Orignally in the myth Tsunade and Jiraiya were lovers, Orochimaru was Jiraiya's student, Orochimaru became evil and later gained powers of the "white snake", some time later he wanted to kill Jiraiya (i forgot why), and Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru went fighting, they summoned a giant frog, snail and snake and the battle continued.. with the result of Tsunade and Jiraiya winning...

i guess by the myth...

that the Jiraiya in naruto will get severely wounded and makes it back to konoha, Tsunade might find out that she loves Jiraiya and later there will be a fight between the three sannin again...

Sephy7KillerMech
August 21, 2007, 05:45 AM
With the way things are going and how Akatsuki seem to basicly be bullied into joining...

Well i wouldn't be surprised if Uchiha Madara, leader of Akatsuki, Killed off the uchiha clan in order to sever Itachi's ties with Konoha and force him to join Akatsuki. Then he put Sasuke in a genjutsu and forced him to become an avenger, so that he would grow up and be even stronger.

Could also be plausible if Uchiha Madara felt it was time for some pruning of the Uchiha family tree anyway.

tof
August 21, 2007, 08:06 AM
me think that sasuke and naruto are soon gonna get pawned (sasuke by itachi, naruto by pein). Naruto will lost the kyubi, while sasuke will beaten to death but still alive. They'll both go in depression and then they will be reunited to fight the big badasses who screwed their lives.

Mendes
August 21, 2007, 09:13 AM
I think in the next chapter we will mostly get info out of Itachi. I think Sasuke will ask for his akatsuki partner so that Itachi could clarify us about what happened to Kisame and who is he 'loyal' to - Itachi or akatsuki.

I dont think Kisame is nearby, or else Karin would have felt 2 people nearby and Sasuke wouldnt go alone to the cave.

I dont know if its relevant, but Itachi was expecting Sasuke on the cave, but he still engaged Naruto and used genjutsu on him. My point is, he had no problem wasting chakra with Naruto when his 1st priority was meeting with Sasuke, which can support the theory that Itachi only wants to talk to his brother, not fight.

Something tells me Sasuke and Itachi will come out of that cavern hand in hand smiling to the shocked faces of team Hebi :P

piscesking
August 21, 2007, 12:40 PM
Something tells me Sasuke and Itachi will come out of that cavern hand in hand smiling to the shocked faces of team Hebi :P (Mendes)

yap that would be a shock to all of us

pop_swe
August 21, 2007, 12:54 PM
probably gonna be some talking, maybe fighting will begin at the end of the chapter. i read someone saw a shadow behind sasuke and itachi ..? wouldn't it be cooler if it was Tobi instead? :p not very likely but.

i want someone from konoha (the young fellas) to die.. anyone, just a konoha corpse. (itachi doesn't count, neither do sasuke, and not Jiraiya - he's too old) !

Jinoh
August 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
probably gonna be some talking, maybe fighting will begin at the end of the chapter. i read someone saw a shadow behind sasuke and itachi ..? wouldn't it be cooler if it was Tobi instead? :p not very likely but.

i want someone from konoha (the young fellas) to die.. anyone, just a konoha corpse. (itachi doesn't count, neither do sasuke, and not Jiraiya - he's too old) !

it was a crow/raven on itachi's shoulder :P

piscesking
August 21, 2007, 01:03 PM
I think saske will stand there and listen to his big brother................nothing else will happen and after the discussion Itachi will flee

kadoman
August 21, 2007, 01:45 PM
I dont know if its relevant, but Itachi was expecting Sasuke on the cave, but he still engaged Naruto and used genjutsu on him. My point is, he had no problem wasting chakra with Naruto when his 1st priority was meeting with Sasuke, which can support the theory that Itachi only wants to talk to his brother, not fight.

I have to agree with you Mendes: I don't think that Itachi and Sasuke are going to fight, much as Sasuke might want to. I think Itach is clearly in a 'let's talk business' mood. He tried to with Naruto, who was like a bull in a china shop, and he will try again with Sasuke, who might have more sense to stop and listen.

I wonder if Itachi doesn't want to unite with his brother in order to defeat Tobi or Pein or basically the whole Akatsuki organization. I wonder if he doesn't want Naruto to join them in the fight.

Something tells me Sasuke and Itachi will come out of that cavern hand in hand smiling to the shocked faces of team Hebi :P

Bwhaa! I love it. Somehow...something tell me that ain't gonna happen. You have no idea what evil, twisted and perverted ideas you have awakened in this Uchihacest fangirl Mendes. :amuse
I cant even imagine :P

Oh, and totally useless but relevant trivia: what is the difference between crows and ravens? (http://www.shades-of-night.com/aviary/difs.html)

violette
August 21, 2007, 03:27 PM
i definitely don't think those two will be fighting...but for awhile now i've been wondering if itachi had other motives for killing his clan rather than just a test of his own strength.

if that's true, he might end up screwing with sasuke's only current incentive for living by giving him a logical reason for the end of the uchiha bloodline.

either way, if they do fight, sasuke won't stand a chance or itachi'll end up fleeing again.

itachi4life
August 21, 2007, 08:40 PM
i think that itachi and sasuke wont fight either. i think that there goin 2 talk, and sasuke will tri 2 fight, but i think itachi is not evil...:D
[hr]
mm.... jiraya dieing?..it is a possiblilty.. but i dont know ive never seen jiraya fight to his max.. niether with pain..but i gonna amited pain look strong lol

cinamax
August 21, 2007, 08:48 PM
remember Kisame's sword absorbs chakra so he could have used it to mess up Karin's ability to sense chakra somehow

Mendes
August 21, 2007, 10:05 PM
remember Kisame's sword absorbs chakra so he could have used it to mess up Karin's ability to sense chakra somehow

I doubt it. He could have absorbed his own chakra, but that seems too risky just for concealment. I dont think he could have messed with Karin's ability with his sword without her noticing (at least with the info we have about the sword up until now)

itachi4life
August 21, 2007, 10:21 PM
i agree that mabe madara uchiha killed the clan, but remember the day that itachi got blammed for the death y did he drop and say soz for his actions when sasuke told him 2 stop lol i forgot y...?

its kinda lamo but...lol

Sephy7KillerMech
August 22, 2007, 05:35 AM
Itachi apologized (sort of), because he realized he didn't want to start anything in front of his little brother. The only compassion we've seen from Itachi is for Sasuke. The only person he would apologize for was his little brother.

If Madara did kill the clan then I think Itachi still killed his best friend before all of that. It's totally possible that Akatsuki was trying to recruit him and he felt he needed more power to defeat them. Then Madara comes in and basically says "well I've got more power than your entire clan", leaving his little brother alone because A) he was out at the time and B) Maybe Itachi really does care about his lil bro and Madara killing him would have been a deterrent more than a forceful proposition.

*edit* also. Itachi has seemed really sad and somber ever since he left konoha. Sure he didn't show much emotion when we saw him in those flashbacks, but there seems to be a difference to him being bored and simply nodding and agreeing to his fathers talk and how he acts now. The more we see of Itachi the harder i'm finding it to really believe he murdered his clan simply because he wanted to see if he could. there must have been an outside force either guiding him to or doing it for him ;)

kadoman
August 22, 2007, 06:48 AM
The only compassion we've seen from Itachi is for Sasuke. The only person he would apologize for was his little brother.

This is a good point actually, even for me - one who is passionate about Itachi remaining twisted and evil. He showed more interest in Sasuke's progress than his father (who was too busy showing interest in Itachi) and even when he was snubbing Sasuke, telling him that he was too busy to practise with him, he was gentle about it. Was it all an act or did he genuinely care about Sasuke?

You'd think that someone who genuinely cared about his brother wouldn't subject him to mental torture and later, break his limb and put him a virtual coma.

I'd like to see how the Itachi-Is-Good fans explain that one away.

Itachi has seemed really sad and somber ever since he left konoha. Sure he didn't show much emotion when we saw him in those flashbacks, but there seems to be a difference to him being bored and simply nodding and agreeing to his fathers talk and how he acts now. The more we see of Itachi the harder i'm finding it to really believe he murdered his clan simply because he wanted to see if he could. there must have been an outside force either guiding him to or doing it for him ;)

I think Itachi's manner is the same as always. The only thing that has alerted us to any kind of sadness on his part, is his reaction at hearing of Sasuke's death and Kisame's remark that he looked like he'd been crying. Yeah, those two things are fairly important I guess.

I don't find it hard to believe he murdered his clan though.

Remember, however nice he was to Sasuke, he still admitted to hating what the clan had become and that the clan wasn't worthy of the Uchiha name any longer. He thought the clan deserved to be wiped out. He seemed pretty passionate about that, not sad and sombre.

I'll stick with my prediction that he wants to talk to Sasuke, not fight him but I don't think he's Mr Nice Guy just yet either.

toyin
August 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
Itachi is an amazing character and he has started smiling recently Lol anyway Itachi words were: you're here and his departure from naruto was so sudden too, that means he was expecting Sasuke to come there and i don't think he wants to fight because, he told Sasuke to come looking for him not vice versa. Itach just simply wants to talk which is much better than fighting

pitbull_east1999
August 22, 2007, 11:57 AM
All is I know is Jiraya will not die, not by Peins hand by the way. He will live through the rain village infiltration and make it back to konohagure.

ナルト
August 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
Long time lurker, I think that We will see Kisame, Pein , and Tobi all in the next chapter!

Hockeychaoz
August 22, 2007, 12:34 PM
I'd think that Sasuke would know who Itachi is. Seems kinda weird.

[edit] Took out the tobi part. Sorry O_o.

kadoman
August 22, 2007, 12:39 PM
Haha! Well, welcome to the forums Hockeychaoz and sorry, but I can't help giggle at your wondering where everyone stands re:Tobi=Obito.

It's only been one of the most heated debates of the forum for quite a while now with people completely divided in their opinions. In any case, please refrain from discussing it here, as this is the Predictions Thread.

If you want to get stuck into the debate over Tobi/Obito take it here to the Tobi Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14665#post14665). If you're up for it that is. ;)

And DON'T anyone think of starting up that convo here!

Hockeychaoz
August 22, 2007, 01:16 PM
Haha! Well, welcome to the forums Hockeychaoz and sorry, but I can't help giggle at your wondering where everyone stands re:Tobi=Obito.

It's only been one of the most heated debates of the forum for quite a while now with people completely divided in their opinions. In any case, please refrain from discussing it here, as this is the Predictions Thread.

If you want to get stuck into the debate over Tobi/Obito take it here to the Tobi Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14665#post14665). If you're up for it that is. ;)

And DON'T anyone think of starting up that convo here!

First post and already messed up. How embarrassing :p . Thanks Kado.

I kinda hope we have some final definitive proof whether or not hes obito soon. Maybe a frame with Tobi wearing one of those; "Hi, Welcome to Wal-mart! My name is--"
Hopefully soon.

violette
August 22, 2007, 02:03 PM
well as much as i'd like to know who tobi actually is, i'm really hoping kishi won't suddenly shift the story over to akatsuki and leave us hanging after those dramatic scenes with itachi/sasuke/naruto.

i mean, i can only HANDLE so much anticipation in this lifetime...i will praaaay that he at least partially indulges us in 367...

kadoman
August 22, 2007, 02:23 PM
Like I already said...PREDICTIONS ONLY! This is a Predictions Thread people, please, please, please do not start the topic of who Tobi is here. I have already provided the link to the Tobi Mega Convo. From now on, back to predictions.

Anyone else who carries this topic on will find their posts deleted.

Ichigo
August 22, 2007, 09:18 PM
I predict Jiraya will not die. We really haven't seen Jiraya fight. Would his next fight be his last? I think not! I think an Akatsuki gangsta will die first. There are only 6 of them left!

Kusachu
August 23, 2007, 04:24 AM
I think that some time in the future Jiraya will die, whatever happens between Hebi and Konoha and Akatsuki will happen (or maybe a rescue team will allow Konoha to escape and the Sasuke/Naruto reunion will be postponed), and Tsunade--or maybe Kakashi--or both, will tell Naruto about his family...

I want to see Naruto's reaction if Jiraiya dies. That would be sooo good...*tear*

toyin
August 23, 2007, 05:03 AM
yeah, Naruto will go super angry and 6 tails popping out

piscesking
August 23, 2007, 05:35 AM
I think Naruto will see Jiraya dying infront of him then he will go 9 tails mode & thats how his new rasengan will be completed ^_^

Kusachu
August 23, 2007, 06:18 AM
I think Naruto will see Jiraya dying infront of him then he will go 9 tails mode & thats how his new rasengan will be completed ^_^

Or it could be that the so called "Kyuubi ball of Death" could be a fire element rasengan...

Kyuubi pumps a lot of chakra into that thing (which COULD be fire chakra) using his tails, kind of like Naruto uses a a kagebunshin to make a rasengan (and two kagebunshin to make a wind rasengan). Maybe Kyuubi/Naruto should do that attack and add wind to it. XD That would be the most devastating jutsu in the series so far without a doubt.

Maybe now that Naruto has struggled with NOT using Kyuubi's chakra because it hurts him, he would have to gain more control of it and create "That jutsu"...

Or something along those lines...?

arashiXuzumaki
August 23, 2007, 12:26 PM
ummm...i dont know where it says Jiraiya's gonna die?!?!?!?!?! where is this, they better not kill him off. hes my favorite

Kusachu
August 23, 2007, 02:23 PM
ummm...i dont know where it says Jiraiya's gonna die?!?!?!?!?! where is this, they better not kill him off. hes my favorite

It's just the foreshadowing. It seems like he will bite the dust. I actually want him to die. "Let the old ones die so the young can live".

Ichigo
August 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
It's just the foreshadowing. It seems like he will bite the dust. I actually want him to die. "Let the old ones die so the young can live".

why can't they both live in peace and harmony

akatsuki27
August 23, 2007, 06:08 PM
it certainly seems to me like jiraiya will either be killed or be near death by the hands of pein....ero sennin is old already, pein has the youth advantage, meaning more chakra capacity just like orochimaru and sandaime....what i think will happen is ero sennin will be badly hurt, then he somehow escapes and makes it all the way back to konoha but without medical attention he loses a lot of blood

then naruto finds him on the ground near the konoha entrance and goes to help him...because of the fatigue and loss of blood our beloved ero sennin will die in naruto's hands and before he does he tells naruto everything...including where all his ninja scrolls are and how he can decipher them....naruto vows to avenge him so he studies his scrolls and emerges as the undisputed BADASS in the narutoverse

LONG LIVE THE ROKUDAIME!!!

kunai-knight
August 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
Is it possible that Pein is a previous student of the legendary Jiraiya Sannin gone bad? I doubt seeing as he's from the rain village but it would all fit perfectly in that the 3rd died from his student, Orochimaru 'died' from his student, It'd be fitting if they all died by the hands of their pupils actually, and that their deaths be avenged by their other pupils. Thats my prediction anyway, that Jiraiya is going to die by the hands of his previous student, Pein. :)

ShadowStrike
August 23, 2007, 10:00 PM
Is it possible that Pein is a previous student of the legendary Jiraiya Sannin gone bad? I doubt seeing as he's from the rain village but it would all fit perfectly in that the 3rd died from his student, Orochimaru 'died' from his student, It'd be fitting if they all died by the hands of their pupils actually, and that their deaths be avenged by their other pupils. Thats my prediction anyway, that Jiraiya is going to die by the hands of his previous student, Pein. :)

Pein is from rain village from his headgear and his rain ability. He would know Jiraiya's chakra too if he knew Jiraiya personally. Likewise, Jiraiya would know Pein's rain if he knew Pein.

I can't tell if Jiraiya is gonna die or not. Kishi would realise that if he kills Jiraiya, a lot of people are gonna miss him. Some might even stop reading Naruto. I think that's why there is more about Uchiha clan with Maradar and Uzimaki clan now. So in this POV, I think Jiraiya will die.

If Jiraiya dies, you can expect Tsunade to too. Then we'll get a new Hokage, may it be Naruto or someone else. Kakashi for Hokage, anyone?

Superlag
August 23, 2007, 11:59 PM
i saw this tomb on the trailer of the Naruto Movie. maybe Jiraiya is really gonna die. can anyone translate the name on the tomb if its Jiraiya's tomb? cause you can see them crying over the tomb:blink

Click HERE (http://images.tabulas.com/85367/l/jiraiya.jpg) if you want to see the pic:)

Superlag
August 24, 2007, 12:09 AM
and also the color of the leaf logo in Red, Jiraiya wears red right? So it maybe symbolizes him. Just maybe:blink
[hr]

it says Uzumaki Naruto, if I'm not mistaken...

No, Jiraiya is not in the movie, i think...

its sure looks like it. you can see the words below the "naruto" logo & the last words on the tomb looks the same:blink

ShadowStrike
August 24, 2007, 02:24 AM
lol.. i think it's the 4th's tomb.. reminding you of whoever uzumaki is coming to your way

lentharius
August 24, 2007, 01:49 PM
Well it's finally official, the Fourth is Naruto's dad. I'm still curious what Jiraiya meant about his Ninjutsu being like his mom's tho.

To Kluzman below, lol nope sorry I posted first, hehe.

kluzman
August 24, 2007, 01:58 PM
To Kluzman below, lol nope sorry I posted first, hehe.

In France we say "GRILLED" in such situations :darn :amuse

Well anyways great chapter! I love how Kishi blew out so many theories in very few pages ^^

Now I can't wait for the next one !!!! wait.. that was the same feeling last week... and the week before ... darn :darn

Dxl
August 24, 2007, 01:58 PM
omg! poor frog had to vomit jirayia haha !!

adel123456789
August 24, 2007, 02:04 PM
i think jiraya will face AL witch could be narutos ganfather

Dhazard
August 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
Please, can someone explain to me why Naruto is not called Naruto Namikaze? Because unless I am extremely noob, Naruto should have his father's surname (or is the Uzumaki clan more important than Minato's?). And how come the village does not know who is Naruto's parents? Hope Kishi does not take a huge time to elaborate a proper explanation of this sudden disclosure....

vick86
August 24, 2007, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Jiraiya does die. His part in the story seems over at this point. Also killing Jiraiya is the best way to make pein look like a bigger threath. Anyway the big news is what we all suspected five years ago: blondy is daddy. Looks like he was never married though.

Saifi
August 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
and i suppose sauske WAS in genjutsu after all! *sigh & itachi took the opertunity to check out his raiton jutsus.Apparently jiraya states that naruto is over hyped and goes into a suicide mission *tear . narutos parents finally revealed, methinks this manga is rolling to an end (sad)

laughing@you
August 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
As per Hishoburaiken's translation, Naruto is the forth's son!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of us that though of it that way, we deserve a pad in the back!!!!!!!!!

I Salute you!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!!!!

:)

Alexis
August 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07345/Akatsukigang1.jpg

http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07345/Akatsukigang2.jpg

I used the old spoilers that were posted before to translate these two. Enjoy. =)

laughing@you
August 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
I'm not a psychic so I can't tell if Jiraiya is going to die or not but Kishi better give him a 5+ chapter battle or else I'm going to be upset

Yes I hope he doesn't get beat up as fast as kankouro was.

voidyou17
August 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
I'm not a psychic so I can't tell if Jiraiya is going to die or not but Kishi better give him a 5+ chapter battle or else I'm going to be upset
[hr]

I agree that Kakashi is very borderline for Hokage......(and I LOVE the guy), it has nothing to do with wisdom, he's certainly got all the right mental capacities for a kage: Strategic brilliance, promotes co-operation, quick on his feet, puts the village before himself.

And he most certainly has the right pedigree: FIRST-->SECOND-->THIRD-->FIFTH, orochimaru, jairiya-->Fourth--> KaKaShI I mean he's right in the "Sensei-Pupil" line to Hokage just before Naruto.

It's not even really his abilities that are sub-par, as all in all, kakashi is an incredibly well rounded and deadly shinobi.....his arsenal includes all the versatile throw away jutsu that make fights tricky AND heavy hitters like MS, and Raikiri which can stand up to any other UBER move in Naruto.....not to mention his normal sharingan.

Skill wise the guy has everything u'd expect from a Kage. Its just his stamina that's suspect.....his ability to whip all of that out in one fight appears limited, and somewhat reduces the practicality of his arsenal......if he just had something that increased his
chakra pool.....he'd be a shoe in.

Still, lets be honest, there NO one else that can be considered. T and J said it themselves...or at least Tsunade did. Naruto just ISNT ready yet, he will be one day farrr down the line, maybe 5 years. But not now.....and there's really no one that's better than kakashi thats not a sannin.

As for the neckless thing.....I don't think it's essential to the job...I doubt the 4th ever had it. What I think J was referring to was that Tsunade had already promised Naruto the job so to speak...and given their relatively insignificant age difference, were Kakashi to get the job Naruto would be skipped for someone like...OoOo Konahamaru. I think thats moot tho as if ANYONE would retire early to give Naruto the job, it'd be kakashi.

I completely agree to why kakahsi isn't Hokage material... But if we know anything about Naruto, he isn't the type to be holed up in an office doing paper work. He may end up physically being the strongest ninja ever... but I can see him turning it down like Jiraiya did. I mean lets face it every S-ranked mission that comes along hes going to have to be tied to his chair and forced to appoint someone else to go.

razielkun1982
August 24, 2007, 02:19 PM
Now I can't wait for the next one !!!! wait.. that was the same feeling last week... and the week before ... darn :darn

jaja same here, every week is the same!

A lot of things got my attention in this chapter, the obvious revelations and all that. Then Itachi is sending Sasuke to the Uchiha hideout? how wrong would it be to ponder the idea of maybe not getting the awaited Sasuke vs Itachi fight? it certainly gives me the impression that Itachi doesnt really want to fight Sasuke... well, as usual we have to wait one more week.

Littlewig
August 24, 2007, 02:33 PM
Please, can someone explain to me why Naruto is not called Naruto Namikaze? Because unless I am extremely noob, Naruto should have his father's surname (or is the Uzumaki clan more important than Minato's?). And how come the village does not know who is Naruto's parents? Hope Kishi does not take a huge time to elaborate a proper explanation of this sudden disclosure....

because maybe the 4th and Kushina never married, so Naruto took his mother's last name instead of his fathers.

It also could have been the wishes of the 4th, to name naruto after his mother, instead of him sharing the name of the 4th. That way naruto's past could be hidden from the village, easy to keep the story of the 9 tail fox within him leaking out to the younger villagers.

Anyway, this chapter is the best one in a long time. Finally out of the lame Deidara fight/Sasuke chase and on to some real action. It really does seem this is the end for Jirahya, especially when he gave his last warning, "watching out for Root". Seems like this is the end for the old guy.

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 02:34 PM
Yes I hope he doesn't get beat up as fast as kankouro was.

Well, if Jiraiya's gonna die, I don't think Kishi's gonna do the off-panel treatment for that. Also, since the line where Tsunade says she's going to send him backup was fake, he's going to have a go at it 2 against one.

Weird how Tsunade's not as 'backup-happy' as she was in previous chapters.

And themention of Root...Maybe Sai DID go back to Konoha. It'd be cool if he killed off his doggie chaperones. Kakashi's gonna be pissed.

Nicola258
August 24, 2007, 02:37 PM
I am so so so happy!!! I'm delighted to finally find out about Naruto's parents. I hope there is a few chapters dedicated to them like there was wih Kakashi's childhood. But I'm delighted about finding out the Fourth was Naruto's dad. It's just amazing.

That Akatsuki is a scary guy!! He sensed Jiriaya just as he appeared in the water. This fight is going to one of the best. Sasuke and Itachi's fight needs to be amazing. If not I'll be so disappointed.

I can't wait til next week!!!

Non-Life
August 24, 2007, 02:39 PM
I can't believe Kishi had Jiraiya admit Naruto had a long way to go-Idiot was the one who was supposed to have trained him-and Tsunade told Jiraiya that all he did was cram power into Naruto. Kishi must have given into the fans.
At least now we know about Naruto's lineage, and it makes it interesting that his mother was from the former Whirlpool country. Maybe he's "royalty."

****Wasn't it weird to see Jiraiya crawl out such a tiny frog. WHAT THE F***, KISHI?

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 02:41 PM
Like I said before, those animal teleports are getting way too convenient.

Skillachi
August 24, 2007, 02:42 PM
i saw this tomb on the trailer of the Naruto Movie. maybe Jiraiya is really gonna die. can anyone translate the name on the tomb if its Jiraiya's tomb? cause you can see them crying over the tomb:blink

Click HERE (http://images.tabulas.com/85367/l/jiraiya.jpg) if you want to see the pic:)

Yassbitar is correct, it says Uzumaki Naruto

And in addition from the previews from the movie we can tell that its naruto's tomb becuz in the trailer u see sakura crying over the tombstone and screaming out Naruto... The movie should be quite interesting

Ichigo
August 24, 2007, 02:42 PM
Sauske's Chidori moves was bad ASSSS.. did you see how surprised Itachi looked! I will say that i was one of those that thought it was Tobi in the background, i wouldn't have thunk it was a bird just chilling on Itachi-san's shoulder.

Judging from the small talk before hand, it seems like Sauske was suffering more than any of us probably thought. At the 1st meeting Between Sauske and Naruto in Part 2, Sauske-kun said he doesn't care how they kill Itachi even if he has to give his body to Orochimaru. I am sure he was desperate since the last time they fought in the Get Tsunade Arc. Sauske said that the power gap hadn't shrunk, so he was very insulted. He must have harnessed that anger and rage towards his training the whole time. Remember after the fight at the Valley of the End, Sauske just wanted to hurry and train when he met up with Oro.

The Conversation between the two Sanin was epic. First off let me say i don't think Tsunade romantically loves Jiraya, but rather its a deep brotherly love. I mean she just feels some bad premonition, and her previous experiences with Dan and her brother justifies that, and she is just worried. She has lost all of those that were truly close, i think Shizune is more a teacher student relationship, not like family or spouse. Jiraiya is close enough to be family, even probably orochiimaru...
I think its true what Jiraiya said that Men don't pursue happiness. Its true, boys seek pleasure and fun, a man, especially one with a family pursues to loook after his family. He is the provider to his family, looking out for the best. That is exactlly what Jiraiya is doing and last chapter verifies this when he said i just want to look out for the younger generation or something like that... And Tsunade too says truth when she says that women are the ones to reject mens advances and toughen them up. in my Experiecne with women, i understand that women are more emotional and men are more physical. a women would want to talk and listen about it while a man would just want to give advice and move on. Because compared to women men don't have what it takes to sit down and listen to their women. This is all from the book Men are from mars Women from Venus by john gray, he makes a good point about this, yes i am old thats why i know.. !!!

Anyways It is not surprising that Tsunade would want to back Jiraya up because of her spirit and we were reminded of that too in the current anime episode 26 when Chiyoobasama says Sakura is like Tsuande when Sakura doesn't want to give up. But yes She should stay hokage, because even though kakashi is a beast, Tsunade would probably pwn him.

And much respect to Tsunade and Jiraya to say that Kakashi would easily make Hokage..

So the 4th's name was Namikaze Minato, wow some one on this forum made a good point about the song being Nami Kaze, i guess it had an importance, good call...maybe not Naruto's father but all the evidence does point that direction..
Naruto means whirlpool doesn't it? and its not surprising that Naruto isn't fully blooded to Konohagure, since hes always seem like an out cast. Maybe the villagers didn't know that the fourth was the father to Naruto since they don't have the same family name. I hope Kishi shows us some flashbacks about the parents.

Its cool to see how Jiraya can get around so easily. I wouldn't have thought.. Pein says some one dangerous is there and of course Jiraya would be more than that! I think Pein will have his hands full, even though everyone here thinks Jiraya is going to die. I don't think he will . Even If Jiraya loses he won't die. Someone will save him. But Jiraya is a beast. We have never seen him actuallly fight since he was weak when the Sanins fought. I think we are in for a big surprise. Kishimoto did make Asumas death inevitable at one point but he won't do the same thing twice.

Jiraiya lives on and I am out. PEAce

i too used hisshou's translation.

Easley
August 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
As per Hishoburaiken's translation, Naruto is the forth's son!!!!!!!!!!!
That hasn't been confirmed yet.

Hisshouburaiken said this before his translation (the CAPS are his so don't blame me!)

IT HAS NOT EXPLICITLY BEEN SAID THAT THE 4TH IS NARUTO'S FATHER, NO MATTER HOW STRONGLY THEY'RE IMPLYING IT. THEY DANCED AROUND IT IN JAPANESE AND I HAVE CONSEQUENTLY DANCED AROUND IT IN ENGLISH.

Alexis
August 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
Sauske's Chidori moves was bad ASSSS.. did you see how surprised Itachi looked!
Sasuke didn't use Chidori. He used a chakra blade.

segua
August 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
For all those that don't understand why Naruto is not called Namikaze Naruto, go back and read through all the previous discussion. LOL. >:D

Hey, boys are conditioned, well in the past anyway, don't know about these days, to grow up strong. I think it's every man's dream to be the hero type. Man aren't suppose to cry also. I think that's where women really helps us guys out. It's true what Tsunade said about women being there to reject our advances lol. Emotional training by stabbing our hearts with words.

Anyway, Jiraiya's way of traveling around was awesome. Reminds me of the golden age cartoon where you would have a little tent but when you go inside, it was like a mansion.

That Uchihian crow was awesome. Itachi the pirate cap'n with his Uchihian crow. Itachi one up'd Sasuke. Not only did that but that idiot Sasuke had to go reveal his attacks to Itachi. Next time, it won't be so easy for Sasuke. Seems like Kishi is trying to say that Itachi's favorite birds are crows and that crow genjutsu.

Kakashi should get a bit stronger before he becomes Hokage. He almost pissed himself and shriek like a little girl when Orochimaru popped out behind him.

shibigoku
August 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
I've been visiting Mangahelpers since the website started but logged in 3 times at most since I don't post. This chapter brought me back. Man do I love this chapter! Naruto is the 4th's son. They never quite said it and I know they won't but we just got our first info on his mom and there are too much hints indicating the 4th is his dad. I also hope there will be a chapter or two about them. This also means that Naruto still has family in the Whirlpool country. It explains why Naruto was raised as an orphan.

Jiraiya has a rendez vous with death. Whether it will be an even match or Pein will win unscathed is unknown. Kishimoto cannot let Jiraiya go down like that. At least 5+ chapters will be necessary.

Don Lazy
August 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
Well jiraya must live for the sake of naruto, he musst see how naruto ll become hokage

And a very good chapter, i feel sorry for naruto that he hasnt his fathers genius, but okay anytime he becomes hokage

segua
August 24, 2007, 03:01 PM
You know what, I felt sad for those people who named themselves after the false Yondaime's names. Now they got to change it to Namikaze Minato. LOL.

Don't be so gloom Don Lazy, Naruto is like his mother. He'll grow up to be a beautiful man that even Sakura will have a hard time not falling in love.

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 03:03 PM
Revelations=Naruto manga ending

Helltroll
August 24, 2007, 03:09 PM
this seems kinda boring too me...just look at all the theories at nf or mh: tobi got sharingan, yondy is naruto's father, the mother comes from rain = pein is naruto's relative, tobi=madara, etc....
so much revelations in the past chapters, so many thigns that starten to happen...i think eitehr the manga or Part 2 of naruto will end after i think 50-100 chapters full of main-battles such as jiraiya vs. pain, sasuke vs. itachi, the fight against kisame, pain vs. naruto and so on...

but back to topic: it was a nice chapter that moved the story a lot forward. 9/10 points. why? there was no fighting. thats it^^

duntkno
August 24, 2007, 03:15 PM
i agree with you guys, it does seem like its coming to an end, and it was indeed a great chap that kept me craving for more.

ForMotherRussia
August 24, 2007, 03:16 PM
so, sasuke is heading to konoha now, and jiraya is gonna battle this Pein guy.
prediction-naruto sees jiraya dying and starts battling with Pein.Itachi opens the dark secret of uchiha clan at last

hitokugutsu
August 24, 2007, 03:23 PM
OMG so many revalations in one chapter...now both his parents are known. Does anybody know wat the names of his parents mean (cause usually these names are derived from something)
Tsunade is supposed to watch out for root wich is also interesting. It could mean Sai's part will finally play out. And finally confirmed that Kakashi is Hokage material. Thank you Kishi have been waiting for that one.

segua
August 24, 2007, 03:27 PM
OMG so many revalations in one chapter...now both his parents are known. Does anybody know wat the names of his parents mean (cause usually these names are derived from something)
Tsunade is supposed to watch out for root wich is also interesting. It could mean Sai's part will finally play out. And finally confirmed that Kakashi is Hokage material. Thank you Kishi have been waiting for that one.

It was talked about in the discussion of the previous pages.

Nami == wave
Kaze == wind
Minato == port

Kushina == if I recall correctly, the place Buddha visited before something something. The other members could help ya out with this one.

hitokugutsu
August 24, 2007, 03:35 PM
It was talked about in the discussion of the previous pages.

Nami == wave
Kaze == wind
Minato == port

Kushina == if I recall correctly, the place Buddha visited before something something. The other members could help ya out with this one.

Thanx for the update. Maybe it could mean that he will master 2 elements after all

Uchiha Slayer
August 24, 2007, 03:36 PM
WTF, cant believe what seen...It seriously sound like Naruto is coming to an end or I'm in denile.

We got so much out this chapter...Naruto parents, the 4th names, Kakashi=hokage(thats a shocker), pein vs Jiraiya, Itachi vs. Sasuke. This got to be one the best chapters so far. Its like it was just to much for one chapter. I really think Naruto might be coming to an end. Over the last ten chapters Kishi have been rerealing things out the wood work like whoa.

Oh yeah, we also see why havnt seen Sai...Jiraiya said to Tsunade "watch out for ROOT" something like that...Thats really strange to see Sai havnt shown up yet with the group and Jiraiya is giving this warning to Tsunade. Could ROOT and Akutsuki be working together. But anyway great chapter, and looking foward to the next.

ShadowStrike
What a chapter! Looks like some fans were right about their theories. Well, let's see. Itachi's gonna tell something to Sasuke and probably gonna die in Sasuke's hands or Tobi's hands. Maybe it was Tobi who killed the Uchiha clan after all. Itachi just came before Sasuke when all were dead. And for some reason, Itachi convinced Sasuke that he killed everyone. Maybe, it makes sense now. But then again, we dont know if Itachi knows Tobi has Sharingan.

The idea that Naruto's mother is the Blue girl may not be right because now the girl suppose to have a red hair or something. Otherwise, it fits in. Blue girl hasn't got a name and she seems more mysterious than Tobi or Pein. She might actually be Naruto's mum.

Jiraiya's gonna die, I think. Tsunade too, in time. I think root will attack Konoha somewhere in the future and Tsunade will die defending Konoha again. I really don't see Kakashi as the Hokage. Even Yamato might do better. Kakashi is like Jiraiya, he's too care free.

Next issue is gonna be great!

Takuto
Hmm ok after reading the chapter scans, correct me if im wrong...

Namikaze Minato - Naruto's Father and also the 4th Hokage
Uzumaki Kushina - Naruto Mother

I just want to clarify heh.

dylec
August 24, 2007, 03:39 PM
Interesting chapter. Lotsa info on Naruto is revealed, thanks to, in part, Tsunade being drunk. ;]
The brothers' battle is icing on the cake. Jiraiya could have a full, unhindered battle coming up. It's all good. ;]

lentharius
August 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
Thanx for the update. Maybe it could mean that he will master 2 elements after all

It seems very logical to me that he would have 2 elements. First off we know he has wind, and his dad's name hints at 2 elements. Plus it seems logical to me that his mom probably had water affinity considering where she's from, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had water as well.

matrice
August 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
Wow, there was a lot of mest on fire... Kakashi is worth of hokage title, Naruto'mother and father are revealed. Now the most reasonable question to ask is "why didn't they tell him before?". I mean, we always thought that Naruto's parents were unknown... But if both Jiraya and Tsunade knew the truth, why didn't they tell him? People would have surely behaved better towards him, even if they knew that he had the Kyubi inside him. Plus, naruto would have been motivated... Really, I can't see why it wasn't told to him... I mean, if I was an orphan and someone knew who were my parents, they would surely tell me that, because there wouldn't be a reason to hide that fact. Maybe Naruto is part of a greatest plan and we still don't know the whole scheme behind the facts.

variety927
August 24, 2007, 03:44 PM
wow. that was SOO much information and huge events.

i dont want naruto to end!! *sob* can we have another time skip please??

lordHokage
August 24, 2007, 03:49 PM
I can't believe Kishi had Jiraiya admit Naruto had a long way to go-Idiot was the one who was supposed to have trained him-and Tsunade told Jiraiya that all he did was cram power into Naruto. Kishi must have given into the fans.
At least now we know about Naruto's lineage, and it makes it interesting that his mother was from the former Whirlpool country. Maybe he's "royalty."

****Wasn't it weird to see Jiraiya crawl out such a tiny frog. WHAT THE F***, KISHI?

It Kishimoto’s way of saying Naruto manga is not coming to end any time soon. Naruto is too young become Hokage and have a lot of issues to deal with. Naruto will probably become Hokage in his early to mid twenties. :blink

I think Naruto is royalty too, maybe the King. :)

Naruto is like his mother. He'll grow up to be a beautiful man that even Sakura will have a hard time not falling in love.

Sakura has a reason to fall in love with Naruto now. He is Yondy's son. :luv

lentharius
August 24, 2007, 03:52 PM
But if both Jiraya and Tsunade knew the truth, why didn't they tell him?

My theory is maybe really only Jiraiya and Tsunade knew the truth, and considering neither were anywhere near the village until recently it seems logical he wouldn't know. Or maybe there is something deeper going on than that which has yet to be revealed.

It seems to me maybe there will be another time skip. Kyuubi gets extracted, Naruto lives and goes into hiding/training with the others while Akatsuki goes on a rampage with an uber-powered Madara? Huge ninja war or some such. Plus it would make sense because that'd be weird for the Manga to end before Naruto becomes Hokage and they just said that Naruto is still a long way off for that and Kakashi is next in line it appears (HELL YEAH!).

EDIT: and it appears LordHokage beat me to the punch about Kishi saying that the Manga won't send soon because Naruto has a long way to go.

segua
August 24, 2007, 03:53 PM

If Kishi does that, we'll miss one of the most important revelations of all time. We might also skip to the end also.

I think under the orders of the Sandaime, no one was allowed to talk about Naruto's past. It was deemed a crime and offenders would be severely punished. I know it was true for not talking about Naruto being the Kyuubi jinchuuriki but it could've also included his lineage as well.

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 04:09 PM
Given the fact that only names were given, I sense another gaiden in the works. That way Kishimoto can introduce his character designs for Naruto's parents. I'm curios aqs to what his mom looks like.

Decorus
August 24, 2007, 04:09 PM
People never saw Naruto as the son of the 4th Hokage, everytime they look at him they see Kyuubi. Its the same with Gaara, they see the monster inside rather then the person on the outside. How ever more interesting is the fact that Tsunade believes Kakashi is worthy of the title Hokage.

They already explained the King of Konoha is its children the next generation. Shikamaru's father explained it to him. So yes Naruto is the King, just like everyone else is and was at one time or another.

segua
August 24, 2007, 04:13 PM
Given the fact that only names were given, I sense another gaiden in the works. That way Kishimoto can introduce his character designs for Naruto's parents. I'm curios aqs to what his mom looks like.

Take Pein, add long hair, a pair of boobs, lipstick and there you have it, Naruto's mother. Well sort of.

/me vomits

sky_1185
August 24, 2007, 04:19 PM
How insane is that, Naruto's father actually is the fourth Hokage who has been revealed as 'Namikaze Minato' and Naruto's mother is from the former 'Whirlpool country' and her name is 'Uzumaki Kushina'. Now that we know Naruto has an affinity for wind, the speak of Naruto's style being like his mothers is reasonable.

This is so much information, it really is amazing. I wonder who taught Uzumaki Kushina then. If she's from the former whirlpool country what does that mean? Does that mean her country was folded into and or conquered by Konoha or the fire country in general? It makes it more reasonable that there aren't any other Uzumaki's within the village. I need to know more!

----

We also know how Jiraiya got to the rain village so fast. I don't know why people were doubting his ability to travel quickly so much.

yemsta
August 24, 2007, 04:21 PM
Take Pein, add long hair, a pair of boobs, lipstick and there you have it, Naruto's mother. Well sort of.

/me vomits

Thats just nasty.

BTw they said naruto's mom had red hair she sounds kinda sexy tbh

Black/Light
August 24, 2007, 04:23 PM
. . .Well this officially made up for the long Sas arc.

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 04:25 PM
BTw they said naruto's mom had red hair she sounds kinda sexy tbh

Who said that?

Alexis
August 24, 2007, 04:27 PM
Who said that?
Tsunade

Sentou Ryoku
August 24, 2007, 04:29 PM
Haha, Karin's his mom

Glowstuff
August 24, 2007, 04:31 PM
Ummm, by the way Naruto's mother hair color was described, isn't the same as Pein's ?
Also, did Kishi have a reason for doing that. >_>

TrieuDL
August 24, 2007, 04:31 PM
I think under the orders of the Sandaime, no one was allowed to talk about Naruto's past. It was deemed a crime and offenders would be severely punished.

through torture.

I couldn't help it, haha

rayywang
August 24, 2007, 04:38 PM
Whirlpool country, eh? ...

Well, a good look at blue-hair girl's scratched out forehead protector ought to give us an idea of whether she might be Naruto's mother.

If it's one of the recognized canonical countries, that more or less (but not 100% - we can have seen country switches before, eg Kabuto) rules out BHG.

Red Hair Girl can become Blue Hair Girl fairly quickly with the application of hair dye.

Then again, does that mean Sakura's pink hair is artificial?

Nevermind, too much speculation.

Oh, and don't expect the real Itachi vs Sasuke confrontation to take 4 panels ... Itachi still has the MS even if it ruins his eyesight, we've never seen "Susanoo" before, and Sasuke hasn't whipped out level 2 CS yet. And who knows if Tobi might jump in.

Finally, from Tsunade and Jiraiya's discussion: are they implying that Kakashi would be made Hokage before Naruto? Or (eep) Kakashi would need to suffer a premature death in order for Naruto to be the rokudaime Hokage (I doubt it) ... they did say Naruto has a long way to go ... and I agree, he does - he's still fairly 1-dimensional, hot-headed, and has no leadership or planning skills.

THETRUTH.com
August 24, 2007, 04:38 PM
I think Kishi may be making a connection between Karin and Naruto. Karin could be from Whirlpool Country we know nothing about her maybe she will recognize Naruto or have heard about him from the elders of the former Whirlpool Country.

I like the idea of Root/Akatsuki connection but I always thought AK would eventually have connections to several organizations. Also I think Danzou=Tobi as AKs stated goals seem to fall in line with how Danzou feels Konoha should be run. Sai assassination mission was a test of Sasu abilites. Sai could be with Tobi right now. This may also call in to question the two advisors Sandaime's teammates, formerly, as they seem to support Danzou for some crazy reason(high-level genjutsu/sharingan).

Exodi
August 24, 2007, 04:42 PM
Although the hints are there, I'm still not totally convinced Naruto is Yondaime's son.
Until it is absolutely made clear, I won't believe it. It's too easy.

I'm glad we are finally getting some info about Naruto's parent, btw. I've been wanting to know FOREVER.