PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 288 Discussion

bax
August 17, 2007, 03:34 PM
The chapter 287 is out guys ^^ Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16881)!!!

What will happened next? Looks like the good guys are cornered in every direction!! Ho can they win? Or at least escape?

Will they turned the table around?

You tell us what you think! Predict away guys :amuse

bank3r
August 17, 2007, 09:11 PM
I think Noitara is just like Ichigo's fight against Kenpachi... Noitara also have 1 of his eyes closed (similar) to Kenpachi..

Kenpachi is probably rank around number 5 in Soul Society...

I was also wandering what is that huge disc shape "thing" behind's Noitara's head, maybe we can see more of that..when he releases..

But Im really looking forward to seeing some of the Vizards move in and help out Ichigo's team..

GlassPipe
August 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
i hope Noitara is dead quick. he is creepy.. i do seem a victory coming from renji's and uryuu's wayy...

ShinobiWrath
August 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
Next chapter we may get a panel or two on Ichigo and Noitora if we're lucky but the next fight will center on Szayelapollo Grantz and his imminent release. Finally, top notch Espada action with a side of crazy. LOL!

mokney
August 17, 2007, 10:51 PM
yay another arancar release. Sweet. Release then annihilation of ishida

Tallus Rip
August 18, 2007, 04:05 AM
Ugh, GO SAVE RUKIA ALREADY, ICHIGO. For pete's sake....I wanna know if she's okay!

Prediction: Renji/Ishida vs Mr ChangesHisClothes for the next 4 weeks.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 07:08 AM
The Big brain release will be revealed and besides the ran out of that limitation room so Renji and ishida might have a chance

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 07:29 AM
I imagine next is Red&White again, finally! I can't imagine what his release is, and I hope it isn't a "big brain". But, are they in the same room, or a different one? I can't really tell.

In other news, Szayel's new threads look cool.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 07:51 AM
i think the ran out of that room but are still in his area precisely, hope the limitaion is gone if not that won't be fair...

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 08:03 AM
Or maybe they can find someway to break down the walls and fight like that or something. And even if they get outside, Ishida's arrows and such still wouldn't work, since Szayel downloaded that info into his body, but Renji's into the room.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 08:59 AM
But ishida won't depend on shooting does arrows at the same level he did with the fallen espada and besides any thing could come out of a Quincy sleeve after trainnng with is dad. At least Szayel calculation on both of them where wrong. Renji did an hadou move which he didn't know and Ishida did a crazy move that caused huge damage..

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah, but neither of those could successfully kill Szayel, and he could just heal himself, not to mention the damage it did to Renji, who's still really injured. Besides, Szyael said he would also leave to calculate the new data from the fight into his strategy, so he'd expect moves like that now, and be able to counter them.

yowatsgood
August 18, 2007, 01:00 PM
damn these espada are starting to seem almost invincible. lol i can see a victory for renji and ishida (usually when an espada releases, they get killed), but at the same time, it seems hopeless for them. they're totally disabled for a fighting situation. not only is Szayel Apporo most likely stronger than them, but their abilities are disabled as well, which makes the odds even worse.

As for Ichigo, i think he might fight a little bit, and some type of interruption will happen. i can't see him finishing this fight. the odds seem so against him. and i somewhat have a feeling that we're gonna find out another espada ranking soon. i'm kinda thinking 7 because of the introduction of all the lower espada. but then maybe 3, so it can be a stronger espada than Nnoitra to interrupt, unless Ulquiorra breaks free and intervenes.

Marcius
August 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
I think that we´ll see the fight between Szayel and Red/White and then maybe Ulquiorra or Halibel will jump in to stop Noitora

Impel Down
August 18, 2007, 01:21 PM
But why would Halibel stop Nnoitra (apparently this is Noitora's real name. Rather silly.)? He's trying to kill an enemy of their organization, and he took back the kidnapped Inoue, which they were supposed to do. Not to mention that Ichigo killed (sorta) an Espada and fought with Ulquiorra. The only reason she has to stop the fight is that she's not loyal to Aizen, and there's been no evidence of that. Besides, if he thinks he's the true Primero, then shouldn't he be stronger than she is?

Jinoh
August 18, 2007, 02:17 PM
I think Noitara is just like Ichigo's fight against Kenpachi... Noitara also have 1 of his eyes closed (similar) to Kenpachi..

Kenpachi is probably rank around number 5 in Soul Society...

I was also wandering what is that huge disc shape "thing" behind's Noitara's head, maybe we can see more of that..when he releases..

But Im really looking forward to seeing some of the Vizards move in and help out Ichigo's team..

its his hat? or remains of his mask :P

Chainsaw FTW
August 18, 2007, 05:00 PM
I was thinking. Ichigo versus Nnoitra might be over before it really starts. Looked to me like Ichigo got hit in the face so he might be down and out...I'm expecting the next chapter to have Szayel's release, horrified reactions from the United Front, Szayel talking (mocking them,giving backstory, revealing himself to be Ishida's grandfather's soul, who knows?) with the chapter coming to a close before any real action starts.

Release wise, I'm guessing Szayel's going to be spider-like going by the command and the rank. Just a guess.

gigantor21
August 18, 2007, 08:39 PM
My prediction for the next chapter is this:

We get to see Apollo's release (which probably looks disgusting and powerful at the same time, a la Mayuri). There will be more sweet trash talk from the resident scientist, then he'll swoop down onto our hapless side characters. From there, there are two main directions I'd expect Kubo to take if he goes this route;

1 - We spend the whole chapter with Apollo and the boys, where we get to see his release in action, along with an explanation of what powers it has and how he uses them. Contextually, showing off the base Ressurection stat boost would be a slap in the face, since that's basically all we got during Ichigo vs. Grimmjow--and it's not like Renji and Ishida were winning in the first place. So we get some exchanges, exposition on the release itself, and the chapter ends showing a potential avenue for a counterattack.

2 - We switch back to the Noritora fight, and outside intervention becomes the theme of the week. Grimmjow steps in and takes the hit; Noritora mocks him for being so selfless, triggering re-Hollowfication in Ichigo; then someone else (Halibel and Company/New Ryoka/Ulquiorra) joins the fray, breathing some life back into the situation. The chapter ends after the newcomer enters.

The optimal situation would be Kubo integrating both options into the same chapter...but it's rare to get such dense plot progression in one week. So I figure it'd be either one or the other--and that there won't be any useless slapstick shit from Dondochakka and Pesshe. It wasn't funny anymore after the Privaron fights.

fly_metamorphmagus
August 18, 2007, 10:26 PM
First post!

First of all, my prediction for the semi-long term will be that Orihime will not be saved, and this is where it will happen.

The protagonists are losing hope, and I'm kinda pretty sure at this rate, only two things will happen:

Rescue Team and Orihime doing something...and that may be asking favours from Ulqiorra to release Ichigo and gang in
exchange for her continuing alliance to the Hueco Mundo dudes.

Well, not much different from the other predictions, I can say..

For next week, there will be a parallel battle between red and white with Szayel and Ichigo and Nnoitra...Nnoitra clearly had no
intention to retrieve Orihime, as he had asked Tesla to hold her down rather than take her away, and I'm not sure he knew
what kind of effect she has on Ichigo, that he doesnt want him to be powered up because of her - but that may be because
he's scared of the consequences that he may have to bear just in case he killed the 'Pet-Sama' by accident.

It will be really cool to see Ichigo beat the hell out of Nnoitra, and perhaps losing control, fusing with Shirosaki,
then go all out to be brutal like hell! And I seriously want red and white win...that Szayel annoys the hell out of me..

pitbull_east1999
August 18, 2007, 11:06 PM
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER BUT grimmjaw jaggerjack will become a friend of kurosaki, quote me on this!!!

Impel Down
August 19, 2007, 11:37 AM
Except that he's dying right now, and Inoue can't heal him at the present time.

smellyCheese
August 19, 2007, 12:44 PM
Szayle's release form.. ought to be interesting.. but i hope that this ends soon, i think it's dragging along for a bit too long.

Ichigo won't die again, im guessing that someone comes to help,vizard, shinigami take your pick..

im thinking that since orihime can cast her powers without speaking and also long distance, she may tanke a gamble and heal Grimjaw..

(look closely at szayle's feet on the frame on the last page of the chapter 287 it's tiny!)

D_will unleash it_
August 19, 2007, 01:01 PM
Grimmjow is most definitely down for the count I'm pretty sure hes in the same shape as Chad. So him dying is not really an issue unless Kubo decides to start killing off the lesser main characters. The fight Withe Aporro-Grantz might likely be the main focus of the next chapter pretty sure when he releases ass whoopings will ensue and Ishida will start using the schneider as a close combat sword type deal (yes i know hes a quincy) but a double teaming with Renji seems like an exciting fight ishida hits the front while renji hits with Zabimaru from the back. Back to Noitora and Ichigo, I think its about time Ulquiorra made his return and ended this foolishness.

sabyr
August 19, 2007, 01:19 PM
maybe noitora puts Orihime in danger and gives them a chance to either escape or have the Calvary 2.0 appear and kick butt before they escape. I also think that in later chapters we will see Grimmjow killed by either Aizen or one of the higher espada for insolence.

Impel Down
August 19, 2007, 03:28 PM
Maybe he just doesn't want Inoue to heal Ichigo (or Grimmjow, for that matter). He could also say that he's getting her back, to get even more favor with Souske, so he can rank higher up. It's kind of ass-kissing, which doesn't look like Nnoitra's style, but that's my guess.

smellyCheese
August 19, 2007, 04:39 PM
Maybe he just doesn't want Inoue to heal Ichigo (or Grimmjow, for that matter). He could also say that he's getting her back, to get even more favor with Souske, so he can rank higher up. It's kind of ass-kissing, which doesn't look like Nnoitra's style, but that's my guess.

or maybe another reason for why Noi doesn't want ichigo to be healed is cus he saw what had happened to GJ.. knows to fear ichigo at full power?

Impel Down
August 19, 2007, 08:32 PM
He would want to fight Ichigo at full power, I'd think. For the same reasons that Dordonii wanted him to be at full power too. If he was scared of Ichigo's power, why would he have gone to all the trouble of finding him and fighting him? He wants the absolute strongest opponent he can get, at their strongest level, beat them, so he can be recognized and "level up".

akward_silense
August 19, 2007, 09:11 PM
This prediction is for later on down the road but, the current theme here lately seems to be everyone endlessly getting the crap beat out of them and it has been going on for quite some time. I don't really see how Ichigo can go on much longer so unless theres some new kind of cheap power up that Ichigo reveals, I think the only way out of this endless beating( there are still like 4 or 5 espada after Noitora, plus the captains) is outside intervention from someone that we dont know is in hueco mundo yet...........how about Urahara?

I dont know if he's alowed to travel there or not but considering Aizen is there and is also most likely banished from SS, i don't see why not.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I for one really want to see binehimme's bankai.

Other option I cant believe no one has thought of for ichigo's savior: ICHIGOS DAD!!!!

doubtful but you can't deny that it would be beyond amazing.

elfy
August 20, 2007, 04:01 AM
My prediction: next few chapters will be mainly on Renji/Ishida vs Espada 8. Actually if Renji/Ishida somehow manages to negate the room's effect, I think they may actually be stronger than the released Espada(he himself claimed he was not especially strong for an Espada). He probably became an Espada due to his intelligence instead.

I would picture his release being an Octopus?! Octoopus are intelligent right? hehehe :) and I think the release command seems to fit?

As for Noitora v Ichigo, I see Hallibel stopping it; not necessarily by force but maybe by telling Noitora it is Aizen's decree.

smellyCheese
August 20, 2007, 02:24 PM
My prediction: next few chapters will be mainly on Renji/Ishida vs Espada 8. Actually if Renji/Ishida somehow manages to negate the room's effect, I think they may actually be stronger than the released Espada(he himself claimed he was not especially strong for an Espada). He probably became an Espada due to his intelligence instead.

I would picture his release being an Octopus?! Octoopus are intelligent right? hehehe :) and I think the release command seems to fit?

As for Noitora v Ichigo, I see Hallibel stopping it; not necessarily by force but maybe by telling Noitora it is Aizen's decree.

Oh Noooo!!, We don't want another octopus thing like Lupi do we?:darn , i think we saw enough of long tentacle things from Lupi and partly Doridoni(sp?)

also the translated version of the release was "sip..." how can it be related to octo? I don't get it..

toyin
August 20, 2007, 03:14 PM
I think #8 espada release will be a Brain enlargement lol besides i don't have hope on Renji becauuse he is bad luck, i Think Quincy boy will have something under his sleeves even Kubo commented on that using Renji before doing the quincy cross move.

OrangeRat
August 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
The next chapter will revolve around the fight with Szayel, and Ichigo won't be seen at all.

Impel Down
August 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
We can only hope, OrangeRat. We can only hope. But seriously, I've always liked Szayel, and these fights have mixed up my feelings about him. As to his release, I am on edge as to what it will be.

delapaz13
August 20, 2007, 11:32 PM
Off topic:

Maybe Szayel Aporro's release form is somekind of plant thingy that sucks the soul of his opponents and gives him their ablities,knowledge and reiatsu (much like the 9th espada's aka Aaroniro Arleri's Glotoneria or hollow eater or something like that)His sword is attached to a vine-like rope to his hakama.

serdren
August 21, 2007, 12:25 AM
Well,any thing might happen what's out of our control...

Now I only wish the 288 chapter will come out this weekend.

Pollux
August 21, 2007, 03:20 AM
I think #8 espada release will be a Brain enlargement lol besides i don't have hope on Renji becauuse he is bad luck, i Think Quincy boy will have something under his sleeves even Kubo commented on that using Renji before doing the quincy cross move.
This post just made me think about some kind of mushroom-like release. :D
More seriously. I would like to see how Ichigo fights against Noitorra but it probably won't happen since #8 is releasing so we can assume that we will see him fighting against Renji, Ishida and the 2 hollows (and eventually dying as release usually means death).
And since I don't really like #8 (I don't like his "fighting" style at all), I hope Ishida and Renji will defeat him (and not some late reinforcement). It's Renji's turn to shine (I hope) !

matrice
August 21, 2007, 07:11 AM
I am more interested in Noirota's release. The fight against #8 should be over soon, since there isn't space for long moves like in Ichigo vs Gj: this is a battle of mind and has to be resolved quickly. So I predict that it will end in one or two chapters (maybe at the and of this one Ishida will say that he has another idea, and the next thay will resolve the situation with the new plan). The certain thing is that they will have to win somewaht, since they can't escape. The problem is that controlling the rejatusu, #8 cuts out almost all Ishida's power, since it is based on rejatsu manipulation, and renji isn't a big deal without the bankai, since he sucks with kido.

smellyCheese
August 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
Off topic:

Maybe Szayel Aporro's release form is somekind of plant thingy that sucks the soul of his opponents and gives him their ablities,knowledge and reiatsu (much like the 9th espada's aka Aaroniro Arleri's Glotoneria or hollow eater or something like that)His sword is attached to a vine-like rope to his hakama.

I think that this is the most likely form of his release, since he seems to have control over his enemie's powers. So it is likely that he sucks it off people to copy them..

Impel Down
August 21, 2007, 05:20 PM
I guess plants can sip, right? There's those podlike things on his zanpaktou, and it's connected to his body via a vine/sash. You may be on to something there, delapaz13. I now believe his release will be plant-related.

lexx
August 21, 2007, 05:52 PM
I imagine Zayel Appolos' release will have a similar ability to Yumichika's energy-sucking zanpakuto ability.

ShinobiWrath
August 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
Feel free to beat me up about this but when i first read the Release command "Sip" a straw came to mind. I laughed at myself afterwards because I can't honestly imagine a giant straw in the middle of Szayel's chest. XDDD

I predict we'll see Szayel's release getting the best of Ishida and Renji but they'll stick in there until Ishida comes up with a clever strategy. if Szayel's release is a reiatsu sucking plan or whatever I don't see it impossible for Ishida to use that against him. I even came up with a philosophy for it, " If the enemy has you trapped in a bag find a way to make him open it." I know pretty lame. XDDD

Impel Down
August 22, 2007, 06:50 PM
That's not that lame, but it is kinda lame, lmfao.

But I hadn't been thinking of the command relating to his power, instead, his released look. The commands rarely reflect the power of the zanpaktou, but rather it's look or it's actual name.

Jinoh
August 22, 2007, 07:37 PM
if it was something with a plant, then i guess "bloom" might be his release word, but ofcourse in spanish, here's some results i found of bloom;

florecer

presente
1. florezco
2. floreces
3. florece
4. florecemos
5. florecéis
6. florecen

imperfecto
1. florecía
2. florecías
3. florecía
4. florecíamos
5. florecíais
6. florecían

pret. def.
1. florecí
2. floreciste
3. floreció
4. florecimos
5. florecisteis
6. florecieron

fut. de ind.
1. floreceré
2. florecerás
3. florecerá
4. floreceremos
5. floreceréis
6. florecerán

condic.
1. florecería
2. florecerías
3. florecería
4. floreceríamos
5. floreceríais
6. florecerían

pres. de subj.
1. que florezca
2. que florezcas
3. que florezca
4. que florezcamos
5. que florezcáis
6. que florezcan

imp. de subj.
1. que floreciera
2. que florecieras
3. que floreciera
4. que floreciéramos
5. que florecierais
6. que florecieran

miscelánea
1. ¡florece!
2. ¡floreced!
3. ¡no florezcas!
4. ¡no florezcáis!
5. florecido
6. floreciendo

Impel Down
August 22, 2007, 08:03 PM
Well, he didn't say any of those words, so...I guess not. And not all plants bloom, some can sip, I'm sure. The orbs are pods and...the vines on the katana are...vines/roots.

Ichigo
August 22, 2007, 08:54 PM
we may not see ichigo for a few chapters, since uryuu and renji are finally shown.

Sealed Melody
August 22, 2007, 09:47 PM
My prediction is that the next three chapters at least will be dedicated to Syazel and Renji and Ishida.

Then, Nnoitra and Ichigo will fight, with victory clearly not siding Ichigo.

Just when Syazel and Nnoitra are about to put a death blow on both their preys, their rescue team arrives in the form of Ichigo and ishida's fathers...

why does it sound like Shikamaru, Kiba and Lee's situation in Rescue Sasuke Arc in Naruto.....

drakend
August 23, 2007, 03:23 AM
My prediction is that the next three chapters at least will be dedicated to Syazel and Renji and Ishida.

Then, Nnoitra and Ichigo will fight, with victory clearly not siding Ichigo.

Just when Syazel and Nnoitra are about to put a death blow on both their preys, their rescue team arrives in the form of Ichigo and ishida's fathers...

why does it sound like Shikamaru, Kiba and Lee's situation in Rescue Sasuke Arc in Naruto.....
Three chapters for the soup espada fight? I hope you're kidding... one or two chapters are more than enough. I'm more interested in watching how Ichigo will perform against Noitora by far. In the future Ichigo will be more and more alone in his fights because the power levels are sky-rocketing and his friends will be left behind: it may happen he will have to fight against more than one espada at the same time.

kuroi-san
August 23, 2007, 01:39 PM
man has everyone like... completely forgotten about ulquiorra?

the passage of time in manga is usually really weird, so is it not likely (or possible) that ulquiorra might just pop back into existence at any second?

i think that is the most likely thing. noitora definitely just wants to fight. we already know that he is a kenpachi-style dude. he's CLEARLY NOT afraid of ichigo, and is clearly intending to kill him. he'll probably not drag it out at all, not talk very much (save taunts or jeers) and i imagine will probably not release until it is clear that he is unable to kill ichigo without releasing.

we also know that ulquiorra and noitora are NOT buds. if there is going to be any infighting in espada anymore (i'm discounting grimmjow because he's probably out of the picture... i really hope he actually gets killed, and doesn't like... turn out to be "good" or want to help ichigo and company) it will be with noitora and someone else. also, ulquiorra is the only person present (i guess not really present, but you know what i mean) who has any chance of defeating noitora. ichigo is too beat up from last fight. rukia is dead. chad is dead. orihime will keep being held down. renji and uryuu are busy.

i think it would be super cool if ulquiorra showed up again and was like "wtf are you guys doing with orihime" and attacks noitora. he already should be really pissed at noitora and his bitches because they were slapping orihime around.

on another note, i think you guys are getting way too wound up about szayelaporro's release being plant based. i think it's really unlikely.

in summary : renji/uryuu have more boring/seemingly impossible to win fighting with szayelaporro, rukia and chad still don't get mentioned, nell is (still) annoying, grimmjow is still alive, noitora is badass, and ulquiorra is going to show up soon.

Hiruma Disciple
August 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
i just want ichigo to be stronger and a bad ass like last time. cut the sentimental crap :darn

drakend
August 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
I think Inoue may be able to defeat Noitora!

gigantor21
August 23, 2007, 08:12 PM
^ Ha ha, what the fuck? Are you talking about the "Orihime = Primera" spoiler?

i just want ichigo to be stronger and a bad ass like last time. cut the sentimental crap :darn

Exactly. Kubo is always using that as a cop out for free level-ups--he really needs to cut it out.

akatsuki27
August 24, 2007, 06:10 PM
has the raw been translated/scanlated yet????

Viz
August 25, 2007, 01:00 AM
great chapter

I really like kubos designs for the espada, they are clearly well thought out. A bit more interesting then gotei 13 imo.

gurendesu
August 25, 2007, 03:38 AM
so nell is gna kill noitora!? no way!!

Wire
August 25, 2007, 03:54 AM
That chapter was weird, I like how creepy the Arrancar are. The SS arc lacked the weird vibe that hollows brought into the series.

matrice
August 25, 2007, 06:58 AM
Quote: Originally Posted by Hiruma Disciple
i just want ichigo to be stronger and a bad ass like last time. cut the sentimental crap

Exactly. Kubo is always using that as a cop out for free level-ups--he really needs to cut it out
This time I must agree. The Renji's and Ishida's fight will end in one or at most two chapters. Ishida will come up with a good plan, since the two of them can't die and he is the only one with a bit of brain there. Ichigo must seriously come up with a new move, since from the dialogue we know that Noitora knows all his tricks from the battle against GJ... He needs to come up with a new plan or maybe develop a new move... And what do youn think, is it possible that Noitora, like Kempachi, doesn't have a released state? This should explain the difference that his weapon has in his normal state... Well it's pretty unrealistic, just and idea I've come up with.

Impel Down
August 25, 2007, 08:48 AM
Wow, Szayel has an odd release. Seems like he's a big fan of Moria and his philosophy. Although, it does seem a bit silly that now there's going to be a huge Quincy/Bankai Brawl going on. And Noitora....what a punk!

shahrizal85
August 25, 2007, 09:05 AM
I think Inoue may be able to defeat Noitora!

Naw, no way!

Yup, Szayel has a weird release, He stuck his zanpaktou into his mouth and he gets his release form. That's really weird.

Ichigo is in deep trouble this time, he is exhausted, yet he still needs to fight a stronger espada. Hopefully he won't die this time.

Wire
August 25, 2007, 03:04 PM
This time I must agree. The Renji's and Ishida's fight will end in one or at most two chapters. Ishida will come up with a good plan, since the two of them can't die and he is the only one with a bit of brain there. Ichigo must seriously come up with a new move, since from the dialogue we know that Noitora knows all his tricks from the battle against GJ... He needs to come up with a new plan or maybe develop a new move... And what do youn think, is it possible that Noitora, like Kempachi, doesn't have a released state? This should explain the difference that his weapon has in his normal state... Well it's pretty unrealistic, just and idea I've come up with.

Ichigo may develop a new move soon. I always thought his bankai was incomplete. Its called Tensa Zangetsu, which means "Black Chains Cutting the Moon" (or something similiar) yet, the 15 foot ribbon/scarf that the original Zangetsu has is traded for a 3 inch chain during release. Thats dumb.

Imperium
August 25, 2007, 03:08 PM
well i think after a renji and ishida defeat apollo grantz, the ichigo and noitora fight will begin, which will then in a draw and ichigo will probably talk to zangetsu again to gain a boost of strength.

gigantor21
August 25, 2007, 05:30 PM
^ I think that Kubo should avoid another Zangetsu/Shirosaki boost as much as possible. Hell, I don't even want to see any more in-fight powerups for a while--there's nothing compelling in it anymore. I'd rather see something else, like Ichigo using better tactical skills or innovation to make up for his weakness. But that's probably not going to happen.

Impel Down
August 25, 2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't care for another Zangetsu talk at this time. He should stick to talking to Zangetsu during training, because the ossan is pretty cool, but only at the right time. Maybe Ichigo'll just use some massive mask-powered Getsuga Tenshou and Nniotra will be knocked back as he's about to kill Ichigo, and Ichigo will then be exhausted and they'll all run away. I dunno, there's just no way he'll beat Nnoitra.

KyleUchiha
August 25, 2007, 07:15 PM
Ichigo may develop a new move soon. I always thought his bankai was incomplete. Its called Tensa Zangetsu, which means "Black Chains Cutting the Moon" (or something similiar) yet, the 15 foot ribbon/scarf that the original Zangetsu has is traded for a 3 inch chain during release. Thats dumb.

Ah, but its not the size that matters, its how you use it. ;)

I'm curious as to whether or not the clones can use Renji's Ban Kai. I know he said they have all of their abilities, but maybe their is an exception with the Ban Kai. If they all start going Ban Kai, it's going to look strange.

But as others have said, I believe Ishida and Renji will defeat this guy in two chapters. In the next chapter they will have trouble, and will probably conclude with Ishida saying "I have a plan". And of course they still have the others to save, so naturally the fight can't last too long.

macherie
August 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
Sigh, as much as i love bleach i'm beginning to get bored of it. All i'm seeing is repetition upon repetition. How Ichigo can even fend off Noitora/Most of his attacks only in bankai astounds me. Also... just.. geez it's just getting so boring now, although i say this from a very pessimistic and high expectation view XD. Hope he starts pulling the weights next chapter.

drakend
August 26, 2007, 03:55 AM
Sigh, as much as i love bleach i'm beginning to get bored of it. All i'm seeing is repetition upon repetition. How Ichigo can even fend off Noitora/Most of his attacks only in bankai astounds me. Also... just.. geez it's just getting so boring now, although i say this from a very pessimistic and high expectation view XD. Hope he starts pulling the weights next chapter.
Mmm I guess you're right because, during Ichigo first encounter against Grimmjaw, Ichigo got totally owned in bankai mode. Well perhaps this explanation might help you accepting recent facts: Ichigo, having more control over his hollow powers, improved his bankai mode as well so now he's faster than ever! :D

KyleUchiha
August 26, 2007, 08:15 AM

I think they all could do with a little weight lifting. Is it just or does it seem that most of the characters are getting skinner? Everything from their hands to their waists, even their releases(except for their faces). Especially the espada.

I guess bulky espada and humans don't fit in the Hollow World. :amuse

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 08:46 AM
Ah, but its not the size that matters, its how you use it. ;)

I'm curious as to whether or not the clones can use Renji's Ban Kai. I know he said they have all of their abilities, but maybe their is an exception with the Ban Kai. If they all start going Ban Kai, it's going to look strange.

But as others have said, I believe Ishida and Renji will defeat this guy in two chapters. In the next chapter they will have trouble, and will probably conclude with Ishida saying "I have a plan". And of course they still have the others to save, so naturally the fight can't last too long.

Yes the clones will most likely to use bankai just like the real people, but since we see ishida smiling he must already have a plan to defeat them all in a short amount of time.. i hope.:p

yes it is getting a bit annoying, he always has someone over him and he constantly beat them everytime sooner or later. Rather than a powerup i would like to see him getting more combat techniques.. like cero for example or more power from his bankai..

i mean i thaught it was great when he used it against byakuya, but now it is just a sword to me.. i mean even the normal vizard can match upto ichigo's standard without bankai or anything(with mask on ).. so what the hell is the point of ichigo's bankai? it's like smaller weapon for ichigo to wave around rather than the sheikai form zanget.. since that would look just stupid.

Come on there must be more to his bankai ! !:(

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 10:29 AM
His bankai compresses all his reiatsu, makes him faster, gives him a weapon that's easier to use, and his getsuga tenshous are stronger and can change size, form, and direction.

And it is getting a little repetative, but the Szayel fight is still kinda keeping us on our toes. And you've gotta admit, Aizen being the main villain WAS a major shock in the beginning, and Kubo still gets props for that.

Lohnt
August 26, 2007, 12:53 PM
I think the whole "joke" thing is hinting that Ishida knows exactly how to defeat the 8th Espada through some Ex Deus Machina of why the clones can be defeated with a single move or something...

Like maybe his father taught him specifically this and he was all like "when am I ever going to need this?" and his dad smacked him around or something.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 01:03 PM
His bankai compresses all his reiatsu, makes him faster, gives him a weapon that's easier to use, and his getsuga tenshous are stronger and can change size, form, and direction.

And it is getting a little repetative, but the Szayel fight is still kinda keeping us on our toes. And you've gotta admit, Aizen being the main villain WAS a major shock in the beginning, and Kubo still gets props for that.

yes, im aware of what his bankai does for him, but i still don't think it's as grand as other bankai we've seen so far? (even if we only saw a few) Most of them have big effects, but ichigo's... well you know what im talking about. it's just that i would like to see more from the top of shinigami powers.

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
I said it before and I'm saying it again...Kubo needs to inject some plot twist into this series to revive it. Maybe he should read naruto. I don't kno how yet but I see Norita begging for forgiveness...he is a bit too proud. And come on ichigo take a break from fighting, eat some ramen...there is just too much fighting in the series and not enough character development that its starting too get pretty dull and boring. Give the good guys some new moves or something. PLOT PLOT PLOT, please Kubo. What can Gin, and the other super strong shinigami really do.

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 01:30 PM
Well, the only real plot twists now would be something like
A) Nnoitra winning
B) Halibel saving them
C) Inoue making a desperate deal with Aizen to let her stay so the rest can be free

And we've already predicted that. If we want a REAL plot twist, why doesn't Kisuke come and save them all?

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 01:39 PM
I disagree there is still alot left unsaid as far as character development goes. We do not know any of the history of so many of the characters and why they are making the decisions they are making. He needs to start spilling the beans and exploring some of the characters.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 01:46 PM
I disagree there is still alot left unsaid as far as character development goes. We do not know any of the history of so many of the characters and why they are making the decisions they are making. He needs to start spilling the beans and exploring some of the characters.

many agree that Kubo goes on a bit without explaining things first, but then i guess that is why it makes this all a little more interesting, apart from the Huco mondo arc where most seem to find so boring and dull, but im guessing that Kubo will make a comeback .. hopefully.

Also please don't post the same messeage over on 2 different threads... there is no point..

gigantor21
August 26, 2007, 01:58 PM
Well, the only real plot twists now would be something like
A) Nnoitra winning
B) Halibel saving them
C) Inoue making a desperate deal with Aizen to let her stay so the rest can be free

And we've already predicted that. If we want a REAL plot twist, why doesn't Kisuke come and save them all?

We've already predicted that too, though, along with a rescue by the Vaizards and/or Soul Society, or even Nell revealing some insane powers in the heat of the moment. Plus, there's always the possibility of Aizen stepping in and letting them go for his own amusement. If we're talking real plot twists here, then they can't be in either of our lists, because each item has been beaten to death since last year. Plain and simple.

On a side note, I'm protesting the official spelling of Noritora's name, too. Nnoitra just looks fucking stupid--almost as much as Szayel Aporro.

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 02:13 PM
Not JUST Szayel Aporro, Szayel Aporro-Grantz! And I'm keeping Nnoitra. It's catchy.

And true, most of our ideas have all been thought up and such. But, eventually, won't we get whatever Kubo is up to by making millions of crazy guesses? I mean, that's how I predicted Kurenai was pregnant.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 02:22 PM
how do you even read Nnoitra? i say Noitora, or Neutra..

and remind me who is Kurenai?? i forgot.. not rukia's sister?

Wire
August 26, 2007, 02:40 PM
Kuranei is the Captain of Team 8 in Naruto. Kurenai-Hime/Beni-Hime(both mean Crimson Princess) is the name of Urahara's Zanpuktou.

I doubt a sword is pregnant.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 02:42 PM
okay what the hell?,,, just got confused , but thanks Wire.. I stopped with Naruto long ago so i don't think i will know who she is.

Ichigo
August 26, 2007, 02:52 PM
Well i hope that Grimms will be healed by 'Hime-chan, and join with Ichigo against the battle with Aizen Souske and the rest of Hueco Mundo. I hope GJ is an ally in the next arc :woot :woot

But this Nnoitra, seems ruthless and smart. Ichigo is fuxed but something will happen. Nell will probably heal GJ, i hope.

That Szayel Aporro Grantz character is weird and probably the arrancar counterpart to Uuryu. They seemed fuxed too and I love Renji to death, but he is just a weaker version of Kurosaki. Of course Uuryu will have to get them out some how.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 02:56 PM
Well it seems that Grimms will be alive and most likely be healed by 'Hime-chan, and join with Ichigo against the battle with Aizen Souske and the rest of Hueco Mundo. I hope GJ is an ally in the next arc :woot :woot

meh i just wouldn't go with GJ being the next ally since i don't think an Espada will help out the shinigami..:s

OrangeRat
August 26, 2007, 08:00 PM
The M7 release (I forget about the first one I read) said that it would be Renji vs. Renji and Ishida vs. Ishida.

I really hope not; it would be more interesting if they fought each other's clones.

Tallus Rip
August 27, 2007, 01:04 AM
I really hope Nell does something awesome like she did before, absorbing that huge Cero and blasting it right back again. That'd be wicked cool T___T MOST POWERFUL BLEACH CHARACTER...SMALL CHILD WITH PENIS AT BACK OF MOU- *gets hit*

ShinobiWrath
August 27, 2007, 03:22 AM
Yeah, Nell's behavior is a bit queer. I Really want to see her do something unexpected even if that something is dying by Noitora's hands. I really don't care what it is, she's an interesting character and must contribute a significant role in the manga.

smellyCheese
August 27, 2007, 09:41 AM
Nell's gonna have a breakdown and go crazy.. (but the thing is, no other arrancar's mask or anything glows when they are emotional.) so Nell is a special one.

Criminal_Minded
August 27, 2007, 09:58 AM
This was the nastiest bleach chapter ever lol. Sexual is one thing but Apollo's release just crossed the line. I loved evey minute of it though, very suprising to me. Erotic release= badass lol.

This chapter really did keep me on the edge of my seat, like all arrancar releases usually do. I was at a lost for words as I read though, never seen anything in bleach like that before. Apollo's release state looks cool also.

Nafycuk
August 27, 2007, 11:05 AM
Ishida seems to have bad luck on meeting freaks. First Mayuri, now Szayel... But the latter is far more disgusting. He deserves to die in pain. And Noitora... It is a freaking dissapointed of the whole Bleach! The coolest character, I expected to be the Zaraki-like berseker and fighting-lover turned out to be the shitless coward who is unable to win on equal terms. Strongest espada, huh? He is a poo-poo... He doesn not deserve to be killed while being released. He should be killed without even ban kai. On shikai only. What a bummer... Heh, I am really looking forward towards Renji. He has to score a frag ) One brother was pwned. Pwnage is the only future for that Szayel-freaking-whore...

mars0103
August 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
al keep telling ya the nell is a vasta lord :).
but the thing is the nell is hidding.
this is the thing nell is an araccar but all araccar are under aizens controll this leaves that nell has a alterego that is powerful.

Impel Down
August 27, 2007, 06:29 PM
Please give me reasons why Nell is Vasto Lorde. I just don't see any proof, other than the fact that she uses basic arrancar moves when her mask glows.

smellyCheese
August 28, 2007, 04:41 AM
been repeating this for a while now, Nell cannot be a Vasto!!

She is an arrancar, and a vasto is a form of a Menos, (a high form - most powerful)
Nell has already a broken mask, and says that she is a arrancar. (probably natural arrancar not made by Aizen)

Vasto Lordes must comnsume so much other hollows, if Nell was one she would have eaten all her friends.:tem

There is no alterego for arrancar and menos.

Decorus
August 28, 2007, 10:15 AM
Ishida has a significant advantage in fighting a clone of himself made up of spiritual energy. Quincy's powers work by absorbing spiritual energy around them and using it to create attacks. Also remember Ishida still has the Quincy final form that he can use.

Nafycuk
August 28, 2007, 11:25 AM
Quincy final form, eh? And what he should break to enter in that mode? His own leg? That was the effect of breaking hyper-glove, but not the common Quincy ability, I believe. And about Nell... Not sure about vastlord stuff, but she will defenitely burn out some cool stuff. Noitora deserves to die from the hand of baby ) "NOITHORA! BASTHARD! YOU HURTHED ITHIGHO! I'LL DESHTHROI YA!" Heh, that's cool...

gphjr14
August 28, 2007, 12:19 PM
itd be cool if she has like a ultra cero or something, either that or she gets pissed and transforms to a higher level that can distract noritora long enough for ichigo to kill him. but something tells me that grimjaw with help out somehow

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 02:02 PM
I think they mean that Nell was a Vasto Lorde who became an arrancar, which I still don't agree with. But, I am kinda thinking now that Nell will try to help Ichigo against Nnoitra, and probably assist in their escape.

yakuza
August 28, 2007, 05:34 PM
if there is another type of cero i might boycott this entire arc. thanks to grimjow im all ceroed out.

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 06:01 PM
Yeah, Gan Rey Cero kinda ruined their fight, although it did introduce Ichigo's mask into the fight. Maybe if Grimmjow just didn't use it so fuckin' much, it would be better. And I'm more of a Bala kind of guy anyway.

honest_hypocrite
August 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
You know what would be fresh and non-repetitive? For the negative thinkers to stop referring to every bleach chapter as repetitive. Nobody is forcing your hand to read it. And you can't say "well, the manga used to be good...". That's because you were [I]introduced[I] to the manga then. Don't knock on bleach because every plot detail isn't going the way you want it too or, rather, because it is too "predictable". I could list 100 possibilities right now for the next chapter and you're telling me that if any of those things happen the manga is "boring"? C'mon, let's be real. The mangakas and manga community are working tirelessly to bring you these stories and characters that some people find so easy to complain about. Its almost depressing reading some of the threads on the bleach forum. How about some constructive posts more often or ,if not, read the chapter, shutup, and move on. That's what I do if I'm disappointed.

On topic, why can't Ichigo go nuts and whoop on some espada? It doesn't necessarily have to be a power-up(which, for odd reasons, is taboo for manga. "the hero becomes stronger and overcomes" oh, thats been done before?... ok, how about the enemies die from food poisoning and let the rest of bleach be about the adventures of don-kanonji. ah, yes, much better...).

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 08:07 PM
I. Still. Enjoy. Bleach. But how can you enjoy something and not still poke fun at it, eh?

And back to Ichigo getting a huge power-up, because people just don't think that he can, or should, defeat two Espada this chapter, especially one as low-developed as Nnoitra. This fight is more of a learning experience for him, and he needs an Espada to have a real grudge against anyway, like how Grimmjow was.

yakuza
August 28, 2007, 08:37 PM
yeah it really was a meant in a joking way. plus this is a bleach chapter discussion thread. not a bleach chapter discussion (but no negative comments) thread..cheers mate

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 08:38 PM
I had to read your post three times to get the joke, and it was great.

honest_hypocrite
August 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
don't misunderstand me. I never said you couldn't post whatever you like. Of course its up to your discretion. Nor do I care if I am right or wrong. I'm simply basing my pov on what I, personally, believe is unnecessary and derogatory. Jokes are awesome, however, there is a thick line between joking and complaining. Btw, the majority of the posters here are great. But , oddly enough, the few that whine can indeed fug up the vibe. Not to mention waste my reading time. This is indeed a bleach chapter discussion thread. And I don't see how general "bleach is getting boring" posts add to that. What exactly does that discuss?
As for Ichigo, it is possible he could receive a power-up. But not a conventional one. Surely Kubo is creative enough that he won't make Ichigo stand in the same spot screaming for 30 minutes while his power goes up. Dude, a lot can happen. There's an abudance of options he hasn't explored yet to make Ichigo stronger. Demon magic comes to mind. Almost every other shinigami has multiple techniques. Why can't Ichigo have more than just getsuga tenshou. Byakuya had at least 3 different techniques I know in his bankai form. Renji shot a huge loogey from his bankai and killed one of the arrancar earlier. Where the hell did that come from. It wasn't in his fight with Byakuya.

yakuza
August 29, 2007, 12:32 AM
I can tell ur post isn't just aimed towards just my post. so thnx. i too agree with constructive criticism and am against derogatory bashing. but in response to ur first post, yeah u could come up with 100 diff. possibilities and there will be someone that doesn't like each of those, simply because everyone doesn't like the same thing. I understand what ur saying tho, because there might be one thing more than one person might not like it can look like bashing and once in a while it might be nice for Kubo to recieve a virtual pat on the back. but a collective disliking of something is just as much apart of the discussion as mostly everyone liking something.
On another note i agree it would be nice if Ichigo learned a new move. Or i'd cero's no.1 fan if Ichigo had it coming outta his paws!

honest_hypocrite
August 29, 2007, 01:16 AM
My post wasn't anywhere in the vicinity of your post, lol. i'm sorry if you thought it was. I was referring to the posts I see at the beginning of every discussion thread. I agree with you on the cero. I mean its just like spamming kamehameha waves. Although cero is an effective move when you think about it I guess. But it doesn't have much substance. Its just a ray of light in your face:)

lemme say though, someone could make a post about bleach being boring or repetitive and as long as that post had interesting facts for me to read, along with it(pertaining to bleach - not random facts... so no one gets any cute ideas:tem ), then a reasonable debate can be held. But I can't debate with "bleach teh sux". lol But i guess all this falls under what yakuza mentioned, constructive criticism.

about the cero from the fingers. That move has been badass ever since the raiden guy in Big Trouble in Little China. he was the star, not Kurt Russel a.k.a. Goldie's bitch

toyin
August 29, 2007, 04:21 PM
yeah ichigo has to learn Cero and Bala too( but i would prefer Chad for Bala) and i think his style of cero would be like the vizard training own with is index finger and thumb combined together

Impel Down
August 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
I don't really know if Chad will ever get actual hollow powers. He just said that his arm was similar to hollow powers, not the very same. The point of that was just so he could awaken them in Heudo Mundo and be far stronger. No, I think Chad is just fine the way he is, only he needs to be more creative with his moves.

honest_hypocrite
August 29, 2007, 04:57 PM
Yep, I think so too. I don't think Kubo would leave others like chad hang out to dry. he enjoys his characters too much. For example, Orihime has had some fairly stout spotlight lately. Aizen basically referred to her as the key to taking over the world. if someone said that about me, i would feel hardcore. No reason chad shouldn't be able to hold his own later on in the manga. also, i wish aizen and orihime would get it on with each other already.

toyin
August 29, 2007, 05:06 PM
orihime is really a strong character but she is limiting her powers because of her not pawning attiude, those her small pals are pretty strong and her desire to hurt her opponent is what's powers them up.

Impel Down
August 29, 2007, 06:25 PM
It seems to me that her other skills are just weak because they were never worked on like her healing thing. That, on the other hand, was trained in SS, so it's become extremely powerful. Maybe if she were to work on her shield, or that attack move, she could be stronger. Although, as they've said before, that cutting attack will only work if she really wants to kill her opponent, which she never will.