PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 289 Discussion

bax
August 24, 2007, 03:08 PM
The chapter 288 is out guys :kkthumbs Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17227)!!!

After you guys done reading... Come back here to predict what will happened in the next chapter of Bleach!

Have fun predicting!

mars0103
August 24, 2007, 04:34 PM
by the looks of it i think the little hollow girl (forgot the name) will show her true colours and fight now that will be fun

Tha Uchiha
August 24, 2007, 04:52 PM
I think her name is nell?

OhDearMoshe
August 24, 2007, 05:23 PM
I think her name is nell?

Yes her name is Nell! Hmnnn Looks like things are really starting to get rolling!

Wololo
August 24, 2007, 05:58 PM
Looking at Noitora bragging about his cheap fighting style I don't think he'll keep Ichigo for long. That type of opponent always gets wasted no matter how beat up or injured the hero is.

Ukun
August 24, 2007, 11:45 PM
He's probably going to get hurt by Nell Tu, similar to how Ururu saved Renji in the Arrancar arc. That give Ichigo enough time to get healed by Orihime, since all she needs is to say the words for it to activate. I can guess that these will be the last two espada fights for a while. After this we'll go back to storyline....like what happened to Chad and Rukia, etc. Since the chapter ended back with Ichitora, it will begin with them, ending back on Red and White and showing their progress with themelves.

As much as I like his release, I hope this isn't all the Octavo espada can do.

Sealed Melody
August 25, 2007, 02:18 AM
Wow, I was thinking that Nnoitra saying 'I know what I am dealing with (cos he was watching the Grimmjow's fight)' is actually quite significant...

That means that he is indeed fighting unfairly, and attack because he sees chance in beating Ichigo..

Btw, next week, another chapter like this, parallel fights...

drakend
August 25, 2007, 04:37 AM
by the looks of it i think the little hollow girl (forgot the name) will show her true colours and fight now that will be fun
She will show her true colors? From what can you say she's hiding something? :rolleyes:

Wow, I was thinking that Nnoitra saying 'I know what I am dealing with (cos he was watching the Grimmjow's fight)' is actually quite significant...

That means that he is indeed fighting unfairly, and attack because he sees chance in beating Ichigo..

Btw, next week, another chapter like this, parallel fights...
Noitora is right anyway: a battle is unfair to begin with, so whining about fairness in a fight is ludicrous, unless we're talking about a sport.

He's probably going to get hurt by Nell Tu, similar to how Ururu saved Renji in the Arrancar arc. That give Ichigo enough time to get healed by Orihime, since all she needs is to say the words for it to activate. I can guess that these will be the last two espada fights for a while. After this we'll go back to storyline....like what happened to Chad and Rukia, etc. Since the chapter ended back with Ichitora, it will begin with them, ending back on Red and White and showing their progress with themelves.

As much as I like his release, I hope this isn't all the Octavo espada can do.
Noitora being hurt by Nell? Are you joking? So far we haven't had ANY EVIDENCE that Nell is somehow strong so please guys stop the baseless speculation. There is another, much more likely, possibility: Nell will get hurt trying to help Ichigo and then Ichigo will become quite angry allowing him to use even more hollow powers.

ShinobiWrath
August 25, 2007, 05:56 AM
Noitora is right anyway: a battle is unfair to begin with, so whining about fairness in a fight is ludicrous, unless we're talking about a sport.

Yeah but doesn't Noitora want to be taken seriously by the other Espada and Aizen so his talent can be recognized and he can be, in his own words, "Aknowlegded as the strongest"?

The whole reason he's there is because he felt Ichigo's reiatsu "Huge" Reiatsu. Seems to me like he'd want the same fight GJ got and more if he'd want anyone to take him seriously and not demean his ability. He's only going to be disappointed.

gphjr14
August 25, 2007, 07:18 AM
thats true, you really don't have to be strong to watch someone fight, wait till there tired then jump in try and prove your stronger. hopefully ichigo will get mad and dip into some hidden reiatsu, either that or his other personality will come out get in some good hits, then ichigo will have a chance

Speed Phantom
August 25, 2007, 08:22 AM
It would be really funny, if next chapter suddenly Hichigo would come out, and kill Noitra. ^^ (sry if my english is bad)

Impel Down
August 25, 2007, 08:50 AM
It's fine english, and that would be cool. Although, Ichigo has really good mask control now, so it would be more accurate, and a bit cooler, if he were to put on his mask and tear Nnoitra apart.

Red&White...I dunno if I can see them coming back next chappy. They gave us less to work with in Ichigo's fight, so they'll probably work on that more.

Speed Phantom
August 25, 2007, 08:53 AM
It's fine english, and that would be cool.

tkx :)

drakend
August 25, 2007, 09:22 AM
It's fine english, and that would be cool. Although, Ichigo has really good mask control now, so it would be more accurate, and a bit cooler, if he were to put on his mask and tear Nnoitra apart.

If Nell is killed by Noitora I have a feeling that the control you're talking about will sky-rocket.

I would like Ichigo to success or to fail with his own strength: Ichigo must stop thinking about "defeating the enemy", he must think about "killing the enemies". After Noitora there is Ulquiorra anyway, so people shouldn't think it's the end of the arc. In the Winter War the bad guys will be the top three Espada.

Impel Down
August 25, 2007, 09:56 AM
Ichigo has always had it in his goal to kill Aizen and the Espada, he talked about it in almost all of his fights. He is focused on killing the enemies, but he doesn't really want to kill some of them, and he cares more about Inoue right now, and as Ishida said, their goal isn't to kill the Espada, it's to rescue Inoue.

drakend
August 25, 2007, 10:38 AM
Ichigo has always had it in his goal to kill Aizen and the Espada, he talked about it in almost all of his fights. He is focused on killing the enemies, but he doesn't really want to kill some of them, and he cares more about Inoue right now, and as Ishida said, their goal isn't to kill the Espada, it's to rescue Inoue.
I don't think so.
He always talked about "defeating" and not "killing" and in fact he spared Grimmjaw. Ichigo even helped him in landing gently!!!
Anyway my main point was another: Ichigo must learn being truly merciless against his enemies, by taking them down no matter how many they are. I think that, after defeating Noitora and Ulquiorra, Ichigo will be the top three Espada main target: there is the possibility they join forces as well.
Of course I'm not saying Ichigo will kick the ass of Noitora out of the blue: he will pay a dear price for acquiring the power boost necessary to defeat Noitora and Ulquorra. I fear that price is Nell's life: I like her very much so I'm very sad in saying these things but I don't see Nell releasing, defeating Noitora and other crap like that.
Someone will say "Ichigo already had his power boost for this arc!". Well I answer: WRONG!
Ichigo didn't actually have any power boost: Ichigo was successful in using a little more of his hollow powers only because he was enjoying the fight against Grimmjaw and was determined in defeating him in order to move on with the rescue mission.
Power-wise he's superior to Ulquiorra already: it has already been stated by Ulquiorra when he was sent by Aizen to kill (=to test IMHO) Ichigo.
I have the suspect that if Ichigo has a strong will to kill his enemy (like in the case Noitora kills Nell) then he's able to own Ulquiorra as he's now, let alone Noitora: without new techniques, releases or whatever.

gphjr14
August 25, 2007, 11:51 AM
ichigo's too soft someone would probably have to die in order to push him over the edge. maybe if they hurt Orihime. that'll make him get serious. or like i said b4 if he's near death zangetsu may come out and he has no reserves about killing

hasoon87
August 25, 2007, 12:03 PM
as many people have predicted previously it seems to be shaping up that nell is gonna open up a can of whop ass...either that...or she'll just die trying to. Leading to ichigo pwning, although I find it monotonous that we're getting straight into another fight, I just want the arc to end soon and get to ichigo training properly with the vaizards.

matrice
August 25, 2007, 12:51 PM
Nell can't die yet: we have seen her reflect a cero and she is an arrancar who wasn't created with the hoghyoku, so we will know more about her past and the arrancarization process (like if there are special conditions that permit to a hollow to become an arrancar, and Nell is very curious, because she isn't huge like a gillian, and I would think that she is probably at least an adjucas, but she seems weak, except for the boost of power that she had against the ex-espada). Ichigo must kick Noitora's ass, seriously, because if he has still problems against such a small fry (I'm sorry for the fans, but after all he is only number 5) he hasn't a single possibility to beat the top three espada, not to mention Aizen. No, in this arc he hadn't a real power boost, since he just learned how to mantain the release of the hollowized state for a decent amount of time. He will probably have a serious growt like in the SS arc, now he is about at the same point as he was back then after the fight against Renji, and he still needs to understand how to use his hollow power to the fullest. The chapter after the next (that will concentrate on Renji's and Ishida's fight) will show an other inner conversation in which he will (hopely) understand the true meaning of fighting and will stop this useless ballet filled with good intentions and will begin to kick Noitora's ass all around the place. I mean, putting apart the fact that Shikosaki is a parasite and a crazy bastard, he surely is a hundred times cooler than the useless Ichigo that we have seen at the beginning of th fight against GJ. I mean, I can't really understand how the hell they should teorically have the same level of power: or Ichigo is a useless wimp, or there is something deeply wrong with that assumption.

drakend
August 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
matrice where is it written that Nell wasn't made with the hougyoku? I don't remember any chapter in which Nell's origin were stated, but perhaps I don't remember well.
Anyway regarding Ichigo's fight: I hope he won't have any inner talk anymore because they're boring. I think Ichigo is more than capable, power-wise, to own Noitora and defeat Ulquiorra: the only problem is his attitude not his power or his skill. If he will go against Noitora with the will to kill him then the mask will re-appear without problems without time limits and other similiar crap.
If you remember the fight against Grimmjaw at the beginning Ichigo was owning badly the released Grimmjaw, but then his determination started to fade after he saw Orihime's eyes in terror. It's a problem of determination, not of power: that's why if Nell is killed or injuried then he will become a monster.

Impel Down
August 25, 2007, 06:48 PM
They never say that Nell was made with Hougyoku. But, she said that all the regular arrancar are ignored by Aizen, so she's probably natural. And even if Ichigo has all those qualities, Nnoitra still has the upper hand since he's injured, and he's also supa strong.

stirfriedsushi
August 25, 2007, 08:19 PM
hey, yes im new to these forums but not to forums in general.... just thought i'd point that out

anyways, since chad's powers began to change i've been wondering, wouldn't it be amazing if he was killed by Nnoitra and became a hollow. that would be an amazing polt twist. he gets his hollow powers in full bloom with his transformation and eventually becomes an espada.

i have no idea if this was discussed or not but i looked around and didn't see anyone mention this. i think this will happen in the near future.

macherie
August 25, 2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah i have a feeling Nell will play a significant part in the next chapter, heck anything can happen, maybe we'll see Nell change into some super duper bs robo ultra killing machine. It would be really lame to see Ichigo get healed by Inoue and go back into the furnace.. that would be silly.

bank3r
August 25, 2007, 10:55 PM
They never say that Nell was made with Hougyoku. But, she said that all the regular arrancar are ignored by Aizen, so she's probably natural.

I totally agree with you...since Nell is an arrancar who wasn't awaken by Hougyoku, she could be one of the "Vastro Lorde"!!!!!!!!

Vastro Lorde is considered when a hollow gain a human form on their own...and Nell have a human form with out the help of Hougyoku...so she definately could be a Vastro Lorde!!

Another reason is Nell could a Vastro Lorde in a "baby" form and later evolve into a super strong Vastro Lorde when she is pissed off or scared!

Monkeyshank
August 25, 2007, 11:42 PM
I totally agree with you...since Nell is an arrancar who wasn't awaken by Hougyoku, she could be one of the "Vastro Lorde"!!!!!!!!

Vastro Lorde is considered when a hollow gain a human form on their own...and Nell have a human form with out the help of Hougyoku...so she definately could be a Vastro Lorde!!

Another reason is Nell could a Vastro Lorde in a "baby" form and later evolve into a super strong Vastro Lorde when she is pissed off or scared!

I agree with most of that but I cannot belive that no one else has realized the similarities between nell and orihime, they both have healing and defensive ablities, orihime with her fairy things can create shields: nell can reflect ceros and who knows what, Orihime heals using fairy reality manipulation: nell vomits or spits or criesor random bodily fluids to heal wounds

I belive that nell is a supporting type arrancar and will heal ichigo with some kind of kamikaze attack and her blood will heal him and strenghten his hollow powers.

After all not all combatants have to be frontal attackers archer- ishida, strateist aizen, healer orihime. So what does nell have to release and attack.

drakend
August 26, 2007, 01:07 AM
They never say that Nell was made with Hougyoku. But, she said that all the regular arrancar are ignored by Aizen, so she's probably natural. And even if Ichigo has all those qualities, Nnoitra still has the upper hand since he's injured, and he's also supa strong.

Yeah i have a feeling Nell will play a significant part in the next chapter, heck anything can happen, maybe we'll see Nell change into some super duper bs robo ultra killing machine. It would be really lame to see Ichigo get healed by Inoue and go back into the furnace.. that would be silly.
Guys Ichigo can heal himself or, better said, his hollow powers are self-healing... we've had multiple evidence of that throughout the manga. Ichigo didn't do that because he has only a little control over his hollow powers.
Anyway regarding Nell being a vastrode: it's very ludicrous because if she was one she would have helped Ichigo before, during the fight against Ulquiorra for example.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 08:54 AM

naaa sorry mate i already been through this with others a few chapters back..

Nell cannot be a vasto lorde, since nell is already an arrancar, Vastos are a form of menos, so they do not have broken masks, they are human sized, but must consume so much hollows to keep up it's powerlevel, she would of tried to eat all her friends a long time ago.

i dunno maybe she is an arrancar version of a vasto (natural arrancar) and hit herself on the head to forget?:p could be a possiblility.:amuse

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 10:30 AM
The idea that Nell is Vasto Lorde level is just silly, and there's never been much proof to back it up. Besides, couldn't they tell if she had a reiatsu level that out of contol?

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 01:11 PM
I said it before and I'm saying it again...Kubo needs to inject some plot twist into this series to revive it. Maybe he should read naruto. I don't kno how yet but I see Norita begging for forgiveness...he is a bit too proud. And come on ichigo take a break from fighting, eat some ramen...there is just too much fighting in the series and not enough character development that its starting too get pretty dull and boring. Give the good guys some new moves or something. PLOT PLOT PLOT, please Kubo. What can Gin, and the other super strong shinigami really do.

Oh btw Inoue is a part of the royal family that Aizen is after...thats y he wants her and thats y sandals and hat doesnt want her to fight.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 01:17 PM
Oh btw Inoue is a part of the royal family that Aizen is after...thats y he wants her and thats y sandals and hat doesnt want her to fight.

huh.. right any proof of this? im not saying that it is impossible, (her name has princess in it but...) im thinkning that this is interesting as well as a bit farfetched..:oh

and yeh Kubo really needs to do something about plots..

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 01:25 PM
Apart from Aizen thinking she is soo valuable, when we can all see she is worthless on the battle field, I think sandals and Hat, the Vizards and also Captain Unohana of the 4th squad who is prob one of the most perceptive captains, she was the first one on to aizen, and after the fight with bakuya, she told her troops not to heal ichigo cause he was already in good hands with inoue...go back and watch the anime...I think they all realize who Inoue really is, or atleast see whats up with her powers.

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 01:32 PM
Inoue really isn't for fighting, and that's nowhere close to what Aizen wants her for. He wants her healing/time-reversing powers to either heal Espada/Hougyoku or improve the quality of arrancar or something like that. Or he could be totally pedophile for her and want her to be his queen.

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 01:35 PM
I think there is more to her than just that...esp with the way she feels about ichigo and all that...I'm just saying I would not be surprised if she turned out to have some connection with the royal family.

gphjr14
August 26, 2007, 01:49 PM
i wouldn't go so far as to say she's from a royal family in soul society. but her powers are unique probably something to do with the origins of the hairpins bc her brother was the one who gave them to her, if i'm not mistaken

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 01:53 PM
Apart from Aizen thinking she is soo valuable, when we can all see she is worthless on the battle field, I think sandals and Hat, the Vizards and also Captain Unohana of the 4th squad who is prob one of the most perceptive captains, she was the first one on to aizen, and after the fight with bakuya, she told her troops not to heal ichigo cause he was already in good hands with inoue...go back and watch the anime...I think they all realize who Inoue really is, or atleast see whats up with her powers.

but how do you explain about the fat hatch guy from the vizard? he has some special skills familiar to inoue, not as powerful i guess, but much more exprienced..
4th captain, whoever could have seen that inoue's healing powers are special..

Inoue really isn't for fighting, and that's nowhere close to what Aizen wants her for. He wants her healing/time-reversing powers to either heal Espada/Hougyoku or improve the quality of arrancar or something like that. Or he could be totally pedophile for her and want her to be his queen.

and Impel has already mentioned the reason why Aizen really wants her..
(the first point!!! not the pervy one!!:D )

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 02:04 PM
Hatch has similar powers to her...but even he realized that her powers were different and was shocked that she walked through his barrier soo easily. It may just be a question os the hairpins as well but there just seems too be many hints that inoue is someone special, more than we are giving her credit for. She even seems to have difficulty fitting into the real world. her bizzare taste of food and many other subtle clues. She shouldnt just be taken at face value.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 02:09 PM
Hatch has similar powers to her...but even he realized that her powers were different and was shocked that she walked through his barrier soo easily. It may just be a question os the hairpins as well but there just seems too be many hints that inoue is someone special, more than we are giving her credit for. She even seems to have difficulty fitting into the real world. her bizzare taste of food and many other subtle clues. She shouldnt just be taken at face value.

im not saying that this is impossible, you might even be right, just guessed Kubo's very mind.. But i just want to be sure that this can be real. All i can see is about 10% chance that your theory will come true.. it's a little like the one that they say that ichigo will become the spirit king and that he is a long lost relitive to the spirit king.

If your 'Subtle Clues' are what they really seem to be then yeh, ok. But if not then we just get the image of orihme being just a strange girl..:p

Impel Down
August 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
Well, he did kind of make his own barriers and healing skills, so maybe in his experimenting, he created kidou similar to Inoue's. And doesn't Inoue just have her special powers because she was near Ichigo and got his reiatsu?

But, other than that, clue-wise, the only canonical clues are her never getting sick, her hard head, and that she lived when all her family members died. She and Matsumoto both have weird taste in food, but that doesn't make Matsumoto special. But, if Matsumoto IS special somehow, then I guess huge breasts are another clue...

jehonleonce
August 26, 2007, 02:21 PM
Well, he did kind of make his own barriers and healing skills, so maybe in his experimenting, he created kidou similar to Inoue's. And doesn't Inoue just have her special powers because she was near Ichigo and got his reiatsu?

But, other than that, clue-wise, the only canonical clues are her never getting sick, her hard head, and that she lived when all her family members died. She and Matsumoto both have weird taste in food, but that doesn't make Matsumoto special. But, if Matsumoto IS special somehow, then I guess huge breasts are another clue...

lol... I mean its just my prediction...I just think there is more to Inoue than meets the eye. I dunno about all that Ichigo being spirit king and what not.

smellyCheese
August 26, 2007, 02:25 PM
then I guess huge breasts are another clue...

Lol, clue for boys to buy weekly Shonen and hope to see big jugs?:p

yowatsgood
August 26, 2007, 03:09 PM
hey, yes im new to these forums but not to forums in general.... just thought i'd point that out

anyways, since chad's powers began to change i've been wondering, wouldn't it be amazing if he was killed by Nnoitra and became a hollow. that would be an amazing polt twist. he gets his hollow powers in full bloom with his transformation and eventually becomes an espada.

i have no idea if this was discussed or not but i looked around and didn't see anyone mention this. i think this will happen in the near future.

i've actually thought of something similar. i thought of him reaching his peak, rather than dying. then aizen would manipulate him or get control of him. he would use him like one of his best weapons, forcing a fight of him and ichigo....but i like the idea of him having being used as an enemy for a plot twist.

patedecarne
August 26, 2007, 08:08 PM
My predictions:

1- Nell will show some power, but this time will be attack powers , maybe a new cero to destroy tesla and even hurt noitora , so an injured noitora will be in equal to an injured ichigo, or even nell could release, some possibilities here...

2-the red/white fight will take place , ishida will find a way to kill szayel only , because if they keep fighting with the clones , more clones will show up and the battle will not end; my guess is that ishida will use an easy way to kill the octavo: the clones; renji must allow that szayel make a few clones , about 4, then ishida will use their power to kill szayel , I mean , if the 4 clones of renji attack at the same time from different positions using bankai , like a cross with szayel in the center of the cross ,thats the end for the octavo. basically the same strategy that ishida used in the first round.

3-rescue team will arrive: this will be the worst option for now, because the szayel fight must be ended by red/white and ichigo/noitora fight dont need any backup, if ichigo fight with true will and instincts , noitora is over , and chad MUST do something more that defeat a privaron espada before get rescued , my guess is that chad will fight with Yami , I think in this moment , his powers are equals, and if turn to be true , will be left only 5 espadas , because 9 was defeated by rukia , 10 will be defeat by chad , 8 will be defeated by re/white , 6 was defeat by ichigo and 5 will be fight with nell and ichigo , and defeat by them , too bad that the most powerful espadas will (1 to 4) will be alive.

and in my opinion , in the exactly moment , the history dont need a plot development m because we are in the middle 2 fights with espadas...

serdren
August 26, 2007, 08:29 PM
There is another, much more likely, possibility: Nell will get hurt trying to help Ichigo and then Ichigo will become quite angry allowing him to use even more hollow powers.

Yes,it seems much likely to be like this.

En...but still I think Nell owne great power.
But she does't need to show up here.

matrice
August 27, 2007, 05:01 AM
It would be cool to see Nell go crazy and send a huge cero at tesla and Noitora. I have a question: why nell doesn't have a sword even though she is an arrancar?
Well, fro the next chapter and meybe for the one after it we will see Ishida's and Renji's fight. Maybe Ishida has a trick up to his sleeve or there isn't a single chance for them. In the last chapter he didn't seem so discouraged, maybe he really has already thought something.
Ichigo's fight will not be shown for a chapter or two, since now he is beaten up and Kubo can't just show a couple of hits, now we need an inner dialogue or something big, and that would take more than a page or two.

yakuza
August 27, 2007, 05:30 AM
It would be cool to see Nell go crazy and send a huge cero at tesla and Noitora. I have a question: why nell doesn't have a sword even though she is an arrancar?

because not all arrancar natural or hogy-made have swords. only the ones that are strong enough to manifest them carry them. but nell seems pretty strong maybe she does have one.

matrice
August 27, 2007, 06:57 AM
Really? But even Grand Fisher was carring a sword around, and he wasn't even a gillian...

smellyCheese
August 27, 2007, 09:33 AM
Really? But even Grand Fisher was carring a sword around, and he wasn't even a gillian...

yeh this is true, how does this work out then? Grand Fisher as a hollow was stronger than a gillian??

Impel Down
August 27, 2007, 06:30 PM
Well, he was also really weak, and he did last a long time, so he could have had enough reiatsu to form a zanpaktou, but not enough power to really do anything with it. Plus, Hougyoku would add a lot of power to him as an arrancar, but obviously not enough to beat a captain.

Holland
August 27, 2007, 07:51 PM
Just how many of the arrancar were created by the hougyoku? Because Grimmjow 's flashback didn't show any transformation due it, I think it was just from eating other hollows...and why would Aizen want to find particles of Ichigo's reiatsu? hmmmm

yakuza
August 27, 2007, 08:47 PM
Just how many of the arrancar were created by the hougyoku? Because Grimmjow 's flashback didn't show any transformation due it, I think it was just from eating other hollows...and why would Aizen want to find particles of Ichigo's reiatsu? hmmmm

thats a good question. it'd be nice to find out more info on HM's dwellers pre-Aizen. like how long has he been there kniving with the hollows how did he come up with The Espada b4 the hogy. How come Shawlong was the first arrancar when clearly Grimm was stronger. or maybe he is just considered the first because those b4 him were put in the espada. meh nvm i better stay on topic...uhh i predict next chaper will be awesome lol.

mokney
August 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
Yakuza, shawlong already said that numbers 11-... are the order they were born in except the first 10 who are the 10 strongest, no matter how high their number was.

jemoen
August 28, 2007, 01:29 AM
theres no telling the amount of arrancar made by aizen
until he tells us himself.
i dont think this fight between ichigo and notoira will last..
it just doesnt seem right
2 espadas in a row
somebody will stop it i think
and i think itll be ulquiorra
its about time for him to come out isnt it?

yakuza
August 28, 2007, 05:43 AM
Yakuza, shawlong already said that numbers 11-... are the order they were born in except the first 10 who are the 10 strongest, no matter how high their number was.

So does that mean if Nnoitra, for example, was born b4 Shawlong then he wasn't number 11 until Aizen put him in the espada? If Yammy was the 34th born is number 34 just vacant now?

smellyCheese
August 28, 2007, 05:47 AM
Im guessing this is how it works..
Say an arrancar was born 42nd time.. and say this was Ulquiorra. To aizen Ulquiorra is the 4th most powerful arrancar, therefore Ulquiorra moves into the Espada. Then No. 43rd Arrancar becomes 42 and everyone moves down one. since Ulquiorra is in the Top 10.

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 02:04 PM
I can believe that, sure. Either that, or he looks at all the arrancar he made, remember the order, picks out the Espada, and then numbers the others, remembering the order. He must have, like, a notepad or something.

molokidan
August 28, 2007, 03:16 PM
About Grand Fisher, for all we know, he could have been uber strong, but still no match for Isshin, who is just amazing (for all we know). That's the tricky part. He definitely had a zanpakutou so he was way stronger than the hollow that Ishida's dad killed.

Impel Down
August 28, 2007, 04:52 PM
Grand Fisher was quite strong. He didn't lose to the original Ichigo, as lame as he was, and he had escaped the Shinigami for fifty years, so he must have either escaped from or killed many shinigami.

Travis
August 29, 2007, 01:45 AM
I think its pretty obvious that Ulquiorra is going to interfere in the Ichigo Noitora fight. I believe thats the whole point of making Noitora 5. Unless somehow they are all going to pull out of there soon. Noitora and Ulquiorra could get into it and fight since Noitora might be interested in moving up the chain.

Number 8 should die in this fight if nothing interrupts it. No reason to have a 3rd fight with him in it.

Thats pretty much my predictions so far.

drakend
August 29, 2007, 03:13 AM
I think its pretty obvious that Ulquiorra is going to interfere in the Ichigo Noitora fight. I believe thats the whole point of making Noitora 5. Unless somehow they are all going to pull out of there soon. Noitora and Ulquiorra could get into it and fight since Noitora might be interested in moving up the chain.

Number 8 should die in this fight if nothing interrupts it. No reason to have a 3rd fight with him in it.

Thats pretty much my predictions so far.
If Ulquiorra comes out from nowhere-land it won't be certainly favourable to Ichigo. Contrary to what people think Noitora is interested in Ichigo while Ulquiorra only wants to take back Orihime: they don't have a reason to fight each other for now.
When Grimmjaw made Inoue healing Ichigo Ulquiorra didn't care, he only wanted to take Orihime back obeying to Aizen's orders.
Anyway... Ichigo needs to master his hollow powers much more and fastly, if he has to defeat Noitora and then Ulquiorra in this arc. Too bad this won't happen because, if Ichigo manages to defeat the fifth espada right after he defeated the sixth, the top three espada will get quite pissed off and will hunt him down.

Impel Down
August 29, 2007, 04:40 PM
You just reminded me about Ulquiorra. Surely, he has to appear and do something with this fight, or whatever. If he doesn't interfere with the fight, this is what I predict:

After Ichigo has run away/killed Nnoitra/has been killed, Ulquiorra will break out and ask Nnoitra some questions or something, and Grimmjow, still alive, will ask him to take him to Aizen-sama, and Ulquiorra will cero him, thus killing him bad-ass style.

And yes, Szayel probably will die these chapters.

toyin
August 29, 2007, 05:08 PM
i hope he szarepolo dies soon, i wish he met ichigo if you know what i mean.

Impel Down
August 29, 2007, 07:15 PM
I like him, actually. Not sure why, but I do. I always seem to like manga characters that are either semi-nerdy, lazy or weak-seeming, or ladies men. Szayel is semi-nerdy. And Ichigo probably wouldn't do well against Szayel because he can't really develop a big strategy to beat him.

akward_silense
August 29, 2007, 10:06 PM
I just think nell will be a distraction giving ichigo a break (or for Inoue to heal him) quickly followed by the interjection of the espada lady watching the fight. I say its about time for another ranking revelation. All this after the stirring conclusion of the whole renji/ishida thing, ofcourse. either that, or the rest of the good guys continue along the story, eventually defeating the espada and even Aizen and then go home while ichigo just continues to block noitoras attacks at the end of every chapter.......but I don't know....we'll see.......

mukiex
August 30, 2007, 06:42 AM
Am I the only one who sees this happening?

- *Grim Jaw dies or leaves
- Wonderwice takes GJ's place among the espada
- Luppi is brought back to life, given the title of 9, his number just flipped (violently or otherwise). He's humiliated and simultenously rettains his chance to make good on his promise to Toshiro.

And wham, you end up with three number six espadas, along with a replacement for the crappy one they lost. Witty, no?

* He's obviously screwed up way too much to stay an esapda. Losing 5 crappy adjucha's came with the price of his arm. Pulling Orihime out of custody, delivering her to Ichigo while simultaneously bringing him, a direct threat to Aizen, back to life, and locking down Ulquiorra were probably not good ideas, on top of all the animosity currently in place for him.

Khrath
August 30, 2007, 12:42 PM
* He's obviously screwed up way too much to stay an esapda. Losing 5 crappy adjucha's came with the price of his arm. Pulling Orihime out of custody, delivering her to Ichigo while simultaneously bringing him, a direct threat to Aizen, back to life, and locking down Ulquiorra were probably not good ideas, on top of all the animosity currently in place for him.

That's the beauty of GJ

He simply doesn't care

mukiex
August 30, 2007, 07:10 PM
That is, in fact, the best part about the character (actually no, the best part is that he won't hesitate to curb stomp anyone who looks down on him. ). However, Aizen will frickin' slaughter him the second he gets back. If not him, Tousen won't even bother with a request to execute him. I doubt he'll make it within half a mile of the espada table.

Stoc15
August 30, 2007, 08:34 PM
These are my predictions for the upcoming chapters of Bleach:

1. Nell is going to try an attack on Noitoria but fails, causing her to be incredibly wounded. Angered, Ichigo will go full Hollow for 2 minutes and will say a threatning speech to Noitoria before blasting him with a Cero many times.

2.Renji and Uryu are going to do a battle plan which allows them to kill the clones of themselves and injury Aporro. Then while Aporro is wounded, Renji will activate his Bankai and use Baboon Bone Cannon blasting Aporro into the wall and Uryu will use the technique he used in the first match to blow up Aporro.

3. Chad will regain his strength and continue on but meets up with Yammy and learns that Rukia is dead and gets angry because he couldn't protect her and breaks his vow with his Grandfather and attacks Yammy with true hatred and kills him.

4. The names of the 1st and 2nd Espada will be revealed and Aizen will reveal a new plan: Attack Soul Society. So he will send many Arrancar into Soul Society and leave them battling while he trys to form "The Key".

And those are my predictions for the upcoming chapter of Bleach.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG]http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/rocklee.jpg[/IMG]
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

Impel Down
August 31, 2007, 07:36 AM
That just may be the absolute most...good...prediction in this whole prediction thread. I'm just going to, you know, say things I don't agree with.

1. Nnoitra probably won't be killed by Ichigo, and in a fight, he probably wouldn't be using a cero, more accuratly, he'd try and blast him with getsuga tenshous.
2. If Renji was to use Bankai after he killed the clones, they would have already used it, so I doubt they'd be able to kill them. And when they do kill the clones, if Ishida's move didn't kill him last time, then it won't kill him now, when he's downloaded it, and he's released.
3. I can believe the Chad thing, except I don't think that Rukia is actually dead.
4. Yeah, pretty much.

gigantor21
August 31, 2007, 08:21 AM
^ Hmm...I agree with you, but the main thing is that we couldn't possibly get that much plot development in a single chapter.

What I'd love to see here is another 52-page chapter, like 116 (White Tower Rocks): Here's all the stuff that we got to see there:

- Ukitake introduced.
- Yoruichi's true form.
- More overt development of the Vaizard concept.
- Byakuya's release.
- Ichigo and Rukia's first reunion after her capture.

I could see everything in Stoc's prediction happening in that timeframe.

drakend
August 31, 2007, 03:55 PM
I edited the color spread a little:
http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc1162/th_93520_temp_2_122_1162lo.jpg (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93520_temp_2_122_1162lo.jpg)
Badass, it's definetely badass. :D

Ichigo
August 31, 2007, 04:03 PM
Toshiro Hitsuga must be popular to have been on the front cover, even though he's no where in this arc.

matrice
August 31, 2007, 06:04 PM
Maybe Nell has lost his power due to the scar on her mask, or she gets strong only when she is scared, but I think that since neither Ichigo nor Inoue can do a single thing as things are now, the only choice is another deux ex machina: Nell will get stronger due to the fear and beat Noitora, or Ulquiorra will came back and will make up a huge mess, but Ichigo is clearly useless since he is tired, and we will not see a "reject" of the events from Inoue, like someone else has said before, since Tesla has clearly sated that now she can't do anything. Now I am curious about Nell's former number, I hope she was pretty hight...

Istaria
August 31, 2007, 06:58 PM
from the way noitra's refers to her mask and the scar, it sounds like it was the work of one of the other espada (possibly by noitra himself, but i doubt it. sounds more like he was a witness to the mask-breaking ceremony) or even aizen, banishing her out of the ranks for something ...
since her powers are reduced, i doubt she can go into a rage of fear and defeat noitra alone unless she was former number 4 or above. maybe the combined efforts of ichigo and nell will have some effect, but with inoue being held hostage, its hard to say. very cool reveal though, i'd always liked nell and now to find this shocker!

deathscent
August 31, 2007, 07:03 PM
SPOILERS?
multiple theories here...
1) cover could be foreshadowing ichigo's future vaizard state (evolved hollow control, or possible loss of control)
2) the notion of fear found in nell's friends when they noticed nell was scared makes the assumption that when scared, she'll bite... and potentially hard.
3) that none of these theories could be a part of anything.
i'd like to think the first is true. the second will almost positively prove true, but how much damage can the little girl do? (remember, she's eaten SP, so her attacks could be uber concentrated beams of this (uber cero, lol)).

Impel Down
August 31, 2007, 07:10 PM
Wow, this color spread I've been waiting for all week...kinda sucked. Seriously. I hope it's at least foreshadowing to Ichigo's mask growing horns.

And wow...Nell...was not expecting that. Now I guess the "Nell is Vasto Lorde!" people are going to be screaming at "proof". Oh well.

Edit: Wait, why didn't Dordonii recognize her?

Ichigo
August 31, 2007, 09:23 PM
what about GJ? did GJ recognize her? I don't remember?

daco_inc
August 31, 2007, 09:37 PM
Don't think Grimm recognized her either. Explanation could be that maybe they were espada at different times that didn't overlap. Or possibly Nell has a different form that most arrancar know her as, and very few have seen her in her child form.

Just when people were thinking Kubo was out of ideas, this is definitely a huge twist that I don't think anyone predicted.

I don't see Grimm staying behind in Hueco Mundo. He has nothing left for him in there. Ichigo is going to have sympathy for the guy and take his injured ass out of Hueco Mundo.

I think the skull mask is foreshadowing Nell. Her mask appears to look like a human skull.

Silhouette
August 31, 2007, 10:04 PM
I edited the color spread a little:
http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc1162/th_93520_temp_2_122_1162lo.jpg (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93520_temp_2_122_1162lo.jpg)
Badass, it's definetely badass. :D

Thanks mate!!! Not only badass but it makes every other mask look pathetic...I feel sorry for Shinji (^^ !)

Ichigo's mask started to look different when he fought GJ. Not much of a change, It just looked thicker, the eye sockets were bigger and the stripes a little bit wider. I have to admit that I didn't buy it when some were talking about his mask changing, I just thought that Kubo-sensie's drawing style changed a bit. But I am having second thoughts after seeing this colour spread. Here we have big horns and a tattoo on the left side of the forehead. I am assuming that this is the full mask that Shirosaki never got the chance to finish forming when he took over Ichigo's body.

Nell is a former espada as in the current espadas not one of the paviron espadas (the fallen ones). This expains why she knew about the different entrances to Las Noches when she first met Ichigo. Maybe she lost her position to one of the current espadas because the scar on her face and the crack and missing piece in her mask suggest that she suffered a horrible defeat. I would love a flashback about her life as an espada in the next chapter.

I like the idea of Dondo and Peschi being her former fraccion and that their duty was to keep her away from Las Noches after she lost her espada rank. However, I can't figure out why she becomes dangerous if she goes too deep into Las Noches? Why was she even kicked out of Las Noches? I mean when GJ lost his arm and espada position, he was still allowed to stay in Las Noches.
I will take a long shot and say that Aizen punished her for something she did by breaking her mask and taking her katana away from her zanpakuto and then he threw her out as a living example to other arrancars. Her zanpakuto was kept inside Los Noches to prevent her from releasing and degrade her more and so when Nell gets closer to it, she feels an insane urge to get it back since it's a part of her spirit after all.

gphjr14
August 31, 2007, 10:13 PM
the skull reminds me of the skull knight off of berserk except with horns, but still bad ass

as for the chapter i knew there was something about nell just didn't know what it was. i wonder what number she used to be and if she can dip back into here power and kick some ass

hashymika
August 31, 2007, 11:11 PM
Maybe Nell is (was) powerful however the crack in her mask is a kind of curse so she's no longer what she was as an Espada. Also what that other hollow (the 1 always bugging Ishida) said might hint that Nell could become her former self (or something dangerous) :o or maybe was just worrying about her safety with the current Espada.

macherie
September 01, 2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah i think so too, that DonDon guy.. Nell's friend said that they can't let her get any closer to Las Noches, it could be because;
1. They fear for her, since she was a former espada, the others may want to kill her/hurt her
2. When she's closer to the source of power or something, since Las Noches is where the shiza is happening, she somehow changes and becomes something else.

I agree, i think that Crack in her mask has great significance, it could mean limiting of her power or maybe it was a special crack that made her unable to use her real powers ._. .

D_will unleash it_
September 01, 2007, 01:23 AM
Concerning a power boost for Ichigo i think its time for Ogihci (Hichigo) reappear like he mentioned he would because if I recall correctly during the vaizard training Ogihci told Ichigo if he really wanted to get stronger to stay alive until the next time he appears. I mean it may not happen during this chapter but it will happen eventually. As for Nell I wouldn't be surprised if she was the natural Primero Espada but was punished maybe because of a soft spot for humans or something or she could have been uber bad ass and maniacally powerful and the blow probably from one of the new artificial espada (noitora or the old man maybe they gave each other their respective scars) that made that scar and reduced her abilities even gave her that childlike form and she became soft and developed emotions thank to the Desert bros group digressing we might see some battle action this chapter from her or soap opera plot twists..... the red and white fight might reach a climax and finish by 291-292 itll be brilliant I'm thinkin Rukia's battered ass might sneak attack Szayel with some help from trailtors to aizen hell who knows im throwin it to the wind.

Darek Khort
September 01, 2007, 02:24 AM
A lot of us including myself always had a feeling that Nell was something more than just a normal arrancar. Finally this chapter proves it, and also we now know Noitora's rank! 5!

macherie
September 01, 2007, 05:11 AM
Ah how right you are Darek, that's twice something like that has happened, survival of Grimmjow and now this !
I can't wait, Nell is definitely special =P

Warden
September 01, 2007, 06:05 AM
I foresee Orihime getting loose from Tesla's grasp and using her power to restore Nell to her "former state", that being, of course, a über-hot, badass espada.

daco_inc
September 01, 2007, 06:30 AM
I foresee Orihime getting loose from Tesla's grasp and using her power to restore Nell to her "former state", that being, of course, a über-hot, badass espada.

Good call on Orihime healing her.

I don't think Pesshe and Don are her fraccion though because aren't fraccion also Arrancar? Those two are just regular hollows.

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 07:28 AM
I think Pesshe was an arrancar, but if he was, wouldn't he be less caring and more...serving? And as for restoring Nell, isn't she already the way she was? Nnoitra just said that the crack was the different part about her.

Amarao
September 01, 2007, 07:35 AM
Judging by Noitora's reaction I don't think even he knew Nell before. It seems that he had heard of Nell but not met her.

Ch289 p13 - Noitora, "You. You're Nell?"

on p14 he goes on to say "Look how pathetic you've become!"

This tells me that Nell had one hell of a reputation before, enough that even Noitora remembers her name.

I don't see Orihime healing Nell, not now at least, because Dondo and Peshe are concerned about Nell getting close to Las Noches and neither of them have any knowledge of Orihime's powers.

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 07:45 AM
He also said he'd recognize that mask anywhere, so he's probably seen her before. And he's calling her pathetic now because she's lost her memory of all her power, thus, is just sniveling and weak-looking.

Amarao
September 01, 2007, 07:51 AM
I'm thinking that someone described her to him at some point. I mean she's the only Arrancar we've seen till now with a cracked mask.

On a side note, where is Noitora's mask fragment? ?_?

Nami
September 01, 2007, 07:52 AM
That mocking style of Norita does imply that Nell used to be someone powerful there and why dondo was so eager to find her. And her being not allowed near the Lash Noches, can imply that she is a hunted one, or she managed to escape from there or banished...I hope she is more than just a crying baby. Alright.. i need more revelation!!! :)

macherie
September 01, 2007, 07:58 AM
Yeah i think, Nell being a former espada and not residing within Las Noches, something big must've happened, Noitora's reaction also supports this.
The three ex-espada, forgot what the proper term for them was, were all in Las Noches and still served their purpose i believe? Although Nell was an exception, she was far far far away from Las Noches.

dandy65
September 01, 2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah i think, Nell being a former espada and not residing within Las Noches, something big must've happened, Noitora's reaction also supports this.
The three ex-espada, forgot what the proper term for them was, were all in Las Noches and still served their purpose i believe? Although Nell was an exception, she was far far far away from Las Noches.

They're called Privarion Espada :)

drakend
September 01, 2007, 08:23 AM
I have some observations to do:
1) It would be quite meaningless to introduce an ex espada weaker than Yammy (who is weaker than a gillian already...)
2) Why should an Espada leave Las Noches? Because he/she had a big fight against its owner, aka Aizen. A possible explanation is that she was the primera espada and tried to take kill Aizen and take his power: I don't see an Arrancar, an Espada even, being kicked out for humanitarian reasons. Because, otherwise, why is Wonderwyce still roaming around Las Noches?
3) Why didn't Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw recognize Nell? It may be because she was "sealed" by Aizen only when Noitora was present.

smlvalentine
September 01, 2007, 08:54 AM
It's likely that Grimmjaw doesn't recognize Nell because he either came late to the game or was so focused on Ichigo that his attention was diverted. The same could be said of Ulqiorra, all the more likely as his strength could imply that he's a higher level of Arrancar (perhaps a Vasto) meaning he came into the game well after events pertaining to Nell. The opposite case, similar to Grimmjaw, is possible; Nell may be beneath Ulq's comtempt.

I love how Noi remembers Nell's name. For that to be true she must be terribly powerful.

My concern is that Dondo and crew are afraid of Nell's proximity to Los Noches not because she's at risk of being captured but because they're worried she'll manifest whatever previous persona she had while a member of the Espada.
Err, just noticed this has been said but, fine, I affirm the position for others.

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 09:17 AM
Well, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra never really looked at Nell, as far as we can tell. Dordonii did, though, and he was an Espada just like she was, so...plothole?

And if Nnoitra recognizes her, then technically Ulquiorra and Grimmjow and all the other Espada should to, since they were all made around the same time.

Emmanra
September 01, 2007, 11:03 AM
hey guys new to the game. But whatever. I agree with Warden. I think her powers regressed somehow and if inoue could restore her she would be bad ass. I think ichigo still has more shinigami powers that he hasnt tapped into. Its hard for me to believe that shinigamis have only two stages. I would like to think there's at least one more state, they just didnt have the challenge to get there.

~Lilium~
September 01, 2007, 11:39 AM
i was kinda suspicious of nell ever since she swalled that cero. i forgot what chapter. i was thinking she was a spy or something.... though now she can't be a spy, i think she ran away or got banished as the other people already said......

puma
September 01, 2007, 12:19 PM
I hope this means we will soon see Nell with some wesome moves(mostly likely to aid Ichigo). Cool

smellyCheese
September 01, 2007, 12:30 PM
Nice Chapter this one..

.. Im guessing that Nell was a powerful Espada a long time ago, before Aizen maybe?
Aizen wanted to control espadas, Nell didn't like it so she faught.. but beaten by Aizen and Aizen used the distrotion orb to change Nell into something much weaker?
And this kinda fits in nicesly with Noitra clamining to be the strongest, since Noi was created as the 1st or one of the first, he was there when Battle between Aizen and Nell happened, (also the reason being for Noitora to claim he is the strongest...?). so other espada like Ulquiorra and Grim Jaw may not know Nell since they where created later on than Noitora.
So my basic point is that Noi was claiming to be the strongest, on the bases of him being one of the oldest espadas?

Jinoh
September 01, 2007, 12:32 PM
That mocking style of Norita does imply that Nell used to be someone powerful there and why dondo was so eager to find her. And her being not allowed near the Lash Noches, can imply that she is a hunted one, or she managed to escape from there or banished...I hope she is more than just a crying baby. Alright.. i need more revelation!!! :)

Noitora said:

I can't believe this!

Look how pathetic you became!

this probably means, the current espada who replaced nell devoured a piece from her mask, which explains why she became so pathetic, since her Menos Grande level got decreased...

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 03:24 PM
No, no it doesn't mean that at all. Where does it say that part of her mask was absorbed? The only things said about her mask were the following:

I knew it! That scar...
and
Does that scar hurt?

nothing about crazy arrancar canibalism.

yakuza
September 01, 2007, 03:29 PM
Well, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra never really looked at Nell, as far as we can tell. Dordonii did, though, and he was an Espada just like she was, so...plothole?

And if Nnoitra recognizes her, then technically Ulquiorra and Grimmjow and all the other Espada should to, since they were all made around the same time.

well maybe not Ulquiorra but Grimmjow certainly had enough time with Nell. So far he was that had his name and position stated by Nell (with honorifics too). Mayb grimm knows as much as Noitora but since he's grimm he doesn't give a damn to get into all that.:D

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah, Grimmjow does seem like the kind of guy who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else and their drama. That, or Nnoitra was the former Primero, which is why he thinks he should still be Primero.

The Boff
September 01, 2007, 03:55 PM
the best thing with bleach since we saw Isshin in shinigami outfit came with this chapter.
the color-special-double-spread thingie with ichigo/hollow ichigo/a vastolorde/ichigo again.

friggin awesome image!!!

the chapter held the same quality as the rest of the hueco mundo arc. meh....

Lord Rae
September 01, 2007, 05:34 PM
Where do people getting that Noitora was the previous number one? As far as I know thats just fan speculation... from everything we've seen the Espada levels don't change. Its a tatoo not a rank... your either that rank or your not in the espada anymore. Unless you want to tell me that one armed grimmjow was weaker than Yammi or that Aizen made Lupi specifically to fit into Grimmy's spot after he got kicked out. Its not a organization like soul society where you can move up or down in the ranks. Its either in or out as far as we've seen.

I think the reason the others haven't recognized her is that I don't think Noitora recognized her but her mask... when he said "nell" he was really kind of guessing cause she obviously looks nothing like she used to. Then he saw the scare and was sure....

Thus its not that hard to summarize why no one else recognized her.

Impel Down
September 01, 2007, 07:41 PM
Ugh, all these Nell speculations have got me all confused. I don't know what to believe anymore TT_TT

ANYway, I think I'll discuss the other fight this chapter now. See, it seemed like the Dongo or whatever his name is, his clones were sentient and could think and act just like him. That's how I think they'll kill the clones, make them fight each other.

Istaria
September 01, 2007, 09:58 PM
it might be hard to get ishida clones to fight each other since he mostly uses long-range and brain as weapons but renji is so hot headed that them clones can pretty much wipe each other out.

segua
September 02, 2007, 02:57 AM
I'm thinking formerly Nell must be one ruthless espada. Also, is that her true shape/form?

But you know what they say about about appearances, don't judge a book by its cover. So obviously, Noitora knew something or has some prior experience with Nell.

Impel Down
September 02, 2007, 07:56 AM
Well, in the beginning of the arc, with Dordonii, he talks about Aizen's Espada kicking them out, and they show Szayel, Nnoitra, and the Jarguy. Maybe they had the job of kicking them out, and the strongest were left to be guards. Nnoitra may have fought Nell, hit her mask, making her lose her memories, and then she left.

puma
September 02, 2007, 02:43 PM
I'm thinking formerly Nell must be one ruthless espada. Also, is that her true shape/form?

But you know what they say about about appearances, don't judge a book by its cover. So obviously, Noitora knew something or has some prior experience with Nell.

I agree. Cant wait to see her fight.

smellyCheese
September 02, 2007, 05:55 PM
the color-special-double-spread thingie with ichigo/hollow ichigo/a vastolorde/ichigo again.

friggin awesome image!!!

Yeh it's cool, but how do you know it's a Vasto? .. is it really?

The Boff
September 02, 2007, 06:14 PM
Yeh it's cool, but how do you know it's a Vasto? .. is it really?

i dont know for sure but the horn makes it look like the only image we've ever seen of a vasto. so techniqly its just a guess from my part or you could call it deduction.

even if its not a vasto its a friggin badass hollow. and thats cool :smile-big

smellyCheese
September 02, 2007, 06:18 PM
we really need to see what a Vasto looks like !! come on Kubo,

The Boff
September 02, 2007, 06:36 PM
i had a few extra minutes over so i made a wallpaper out of the kickass pic.
i just took out all the text except BLEACH (too tired to take that out now), here ya go:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7811/bleachwallykv3.th.jpg (http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachwallykv3.jpg)

if you want another size then pm me about it and we'll see if i have the energy :p

update:
got a request for 1280*1024

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/396/bleachwallybiglj4.th.jpg (http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachwallybiglj4.jpg)

there ya go peoples

Impel Down
September 02, 2007, 08:04 PM
Hmm...I'm wondering if I want to keep my One Piece colorspread or change it to this Bleach one...eh, I'll change it before Tues.

SilentMage
September 02, 2007, 09:20 PM
I was just about to go look for a wallpaper of that (because it's the most awesome color page EVER!!), so thanks! :D

Monkeyshank
September 03, 2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the wall paper it just rplaced gara

Darek Khort
September 03, 2007, 08:00 AM
The title for 289 according to the scanslation I have says "The scarmask". A person with a scar on his/her mask is Nell and we find a skull/hollow mask with a rather large scar splitting the middle.
From this, It might actually be Nell's mask once it's healed up/etc/etc/etc/etc.
Though of course due to the actual composition of the image it would most likely be Ichigo's new mask.

I'd personally like it to either be Nell's mask after she transforms, or, a Vastalorde's mask, seriously. The mask looks evil enough for a Vastalorde.

Shake n' Bake
September 03, 2007, 09:30 AM
Noitora is so cocky, especially now that he's fighting ichigo, and i never saw that coming when he said that nell was a former espada.

Impel Down
September 03, 2007, 09:31 AM
If that was Ichigo's mask, I would fly over to Japan, give Kubo a hug, and say, "Domo Arigato Gozamasu" or however it's romanzed.

Although, it is probably Nell's mask, but with the words on the color-spread, it seems like it's more like part of Ichigo than Nell.

SilentMage
September 03, 2007, 09:52 AM
Oh man! I hope with all my crazed fangirl heart that it's gonna be Ichigo's mask. I will send Kubo a letter and declare my eternal, undying love for him if it is. :fangirl

Impel Down
September 03, 2007, 10:04 AM
I only hope with the heart of someone who hates Ichigo's current mask, and I think that's enough.

earthforge
September 03, 2007, 11:30 AM

Well, after having a massive fangirl attack over the latest color spread, I feel obliged to talk about it (Shakesphere made me literate.) I actually think the mask is the representation of death. The cover did say life and death are part of me. The parts that exemplified Ichigo normally were obviiously life, and death being the mask and Hollow Ichigo. But the mask did not fit in with the image's parts. It had a black background, rather than the common white background. Personally, the mask reminds me very much of the gates of hell. So I think that the mask is not Ichigo's at all, but just symbolism of death.

But if I'm wrong on that, than I would be slightly disappointed.

Impel Down
September 03, 2007, 12:03 PM
I don't find a connection between the mask and Hell, myself, but I can get that it's life and death. I don't get how that plays into anything in the story, though, especially mixing Shinigamis, which deal with death, with Hollows.

OrangeRat
September 03, 2007, 02:01 PM
Maybe Nell was the powerful reiatsu Nnoitra felt, not Ichigo.

patrick_tambu
September 03, 2007, 02:27 PM
Well, looking at it, it doesn't look like Nell's mask...
If i would make a speculation, i'd wonder if Shirosaki can bring out a mask, too. That'd be great(for me, that is...).
Btw, i guess Shirosaki is coming out soon. That's the only way out for Ichigo and friends if backups won't come!
I'd like to see Noitora's face in front of him!lol

puma
September 03, 2007, 04:02 PM
There seem to be a general consensus that Ichigo and his crew either need an incredible power(new move) surge or backup. As I am supporting the later, I have this crazy idea that Urihara will come for bad..s rescue.

Impel Down
September 03, 2007, 05:00 PM
Back-up would be nice, but for power, I think Nell might be enough of a delay for Nnoitra that Ichigo and Inoue can go get Chad and Rukia, and Red&White will probably kill Szayel and run away too, and they'll all leave.

DBC
September 03, 2007, 11:30 PM
I've got this vibe that Nells got multipul personalities and if she gets to scared or angry or something, the defensive ruthless ex-espada part of her will come out to play. This thought it mind she was probubly removed from the espada for being out of control/a liability to Aizen. This event is probubly what would have caused her mind to fracture and the Nell we know to be born.

And I have some other things to run by you guys, this probubly isn't the place but they're kinda predictions and... what the hall I'm Already here.

Can arrancar go to the next level and bankai after release?

If Hichigo comes out now that all that vizard stuff is over and done with... will he be arrancar style? Releasing into a badass form and going wtf feral frenzy on his opponent!

Tauris
September 04, 2007, 05:47 AM
I've got this vibe that Nells got multipul personalities and if she gets to scared or angry or something, the defensive ruthless ex-espada part of her will come out to play. This thought it mind she was probubly removed from the espada for being out of control/a liability to Aizen. This event is probubly what would have caused her mind to fracture and the Nell we know to be born.

And I have some other things to run by you guys, this probubly isn't the place but they're kinda predictions and... what the hall I'm Already here.

Can arrancar go to the next level and bankai after release?

If Hichigo comes out now that all that vizard stuff is over and done with... will he be arrancar style? Releasing into a badass form and going wtf feral frenzy on his opponent!

I don't think that Nell was multiple personalities but I could be wrong and I think any really, really powerful powerup like a level after bankai or full-on Hichigo action is going to be on the Winter War arc or the King's Palace/Heaven arc if they get there.

DBC
September 04, 2007, 07:45 AM
and I think any really, really powerful powerup like a level after bankai or full-on Hichigo action is going to be on the Winter War arc or the King's Palace/Heaven arc if they get there.
I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't saying if like Ichigo could evolve past bankai i was asking if maybe arrancars might have bankais.

Impel Down
September 04, 2007, 08:53 AM
How would they have a bankai? Their release makes them like their former, hollow self, so there's no way to be more like themselves.

And as for Ichigo evolving past bankai: Vaizard Powers. Just think about that.

Jack Van Burace
September 04, 2007, 10:33 AM

I have already: Ichigo's inner hollow seems to have some kind of regeneration powers. If Icihgo himself is granted that, he will be able to fight until his reiatsu is finished, and he's got a huge reiatsu. Can you imagine that? He receiving countless damage and not stoping? We've seen something like that when Zangetsu stoped Ichigo's bleeding in Zaraki's fight, and since inner-hollow and sword are the same entity, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out like that.

Drew7898
September 04, 2007, 02:04 PM
That Couldn't Have Been Nells Mask On The Cover Page.......The Features Look Totally Different.....Like The Nose And She Has No Horns.....Its Just To Many Uncertain Characteristic To Compare But Im Still Guessin Thats Ichigo's Mask's Final Form

OrangeRat
September 04, 2007, 02:20 PM
^It could be her mask back when she was an Espada.

puma
September 04, 2007, 02:36 PM
I kind of wish ichigo will develop a second level bankai.

gigantor21
September 04, 2007, 02:43 PM
^ Or a new Bankai technique. Hell, I'll be satisfied with a new version of Getsuten, if that's all Kubo is up for. I don't see why he wouldn't push for more, though.

Tauris
September 04, 2007, 03:07 PM

When I said "a level after bankai" I meant another step beyond the second release like a third release with new ability and costume, etc.

yowatsgood
September 04, 2007, 03:48 PM

i agree all the way. and i may sound redundant, but i remember that it's condensed, so i wanna know what his bankai really looks like. maybe it has a very useful ability. he should start training to use it, instead of rushing things and condensing it all the time. then after some time, he could practice to develop a 2nd level bankai, and finally try learning some more vaizard techniques. that would make him a much more powerful and skilled fighter imo.

ShinobiWrath
September 04, 2007, 06:03 PM

Yeah But that will just be Oozing DBZ everywhere. SSj3 anyone? Before Ichigo adds new forms and Techniques to his inventory of skills he should work on perfecting the ones he already has, modifying his Techinques Like Getsuga and maybe a Cero.

Tauris
September 04, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah But that will just be Oozing DBZ everywhere. SSj3 anyone? Before Ichigo adds new forms and Techniques to his inventory of skills he should work on perfecting the ones he already has, modifying his Techinques Like Getsuga and maybe a Cero.

Well there has to be some way for Ichigo to get really stronger (I'm thinking Ichingo will eventually have to fight #2 or maybe #1 espada) in a relatively short amount of time.

gigantor21
September 05, 2007, 08:31 AM
^ That's what the mask is for. But to be honest, seeing more random power boosts with that is still better than a third release, because there's still room for Ichigo to actually master his Bankai. I see that as the key to beating Aizen, since speed and reiatsu alone won't break the hypnosis. He needs to work on the rest of the Shinigami Arts.

silvermane
September 05, 2007, 09:04 AM
It would be really funny, if next chapter suddenly Hichigo would come out, and kill Noitra. ^^ (sry if my english is bad)

i'm starting to get the feeling that noirta is the number one espada....
and that he's a jerk to add to that :D

so maybe he's ending the manga and letting ichigo die...
considering the way the manga has been going it would be a good thing :P

DBC
September 05, 2007, 04:36 PM
i'm starting to get the feeling that noirta is the number one espada....
and that he's a jerk to add to that :D

so maybe he's ending the manga and letting ichigo die...
considering the way the manga has been going it would be a good thing :P
Hes #5 man

And I like how the manga has been going (except for the Renji/Ishida fight F***ING BORING/LAME). The recent fights have been pretty good imo and I'm looking forward to the outcome of the current one, got a feeling it'll be... dare i say it... a doozy.

Jinoh
September 06, 2007, 03:04 AM
here's what i made as a possible spoiler about vastolorde's :)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z161/ginonijssen/vastolordeproof.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z161/ginonijssen/ullquiora2.png

DBC
September 06, 2007, 04:38 AM
So your sayin... Because his mask has a hole... in the shape of an eye in it... an eyehole.... its like his.... amiright?

Jinoh
September 06, 2007, 06:20 AM
So your sayin... Because his mask has a hole... in the shape of an eye in it... an eyehole.... its like his.... amiright?

it could just refer to the same mask sort of a vastolorde... IT COULD...

DBC
September 06, 2007, 09:32 AM
it could just refer to the same mask sort of a vastolorde... IT COULD...

a far more accurate feature to off of, than the eyehole shape, would be the horn shape and in the pics of a vastolorde ,given during the explaination of the hollow levels; in that pic the horns go out on both sides and curve upwards at the end. Quite the opposite of eachother, but who knows if the mask has anything to do with Ichigo its damn sure gunna be powerful.

puma
September 06, 2007, 01:59 PM
I agree with him(ichigo) mastering the techniques he has instead of going into deeper sh..t to become powerful. I want his bankai to be able to do more cool stuff like Kuchiki Byakuga(did i get it right?). But then again, that may be bcome he is royalty or something.

Nell, please prove to them that u r not a weakling. :darn Show them, save Ichi.

OrangeRat
September 06, 2007, 02:20 PM
@ gin0va:

The layers of mask under the cheek bones are missing in the Ichigo picture, but still I think you're on to something.

smlvalentine
September 06, 2007, 02:35 PM
I'm sure this has been said already, but it seems more likely that the cropping of the mask image is of only two characters: Ichigo and Hichigo. Thus, if the image is consistent with itself, the diagonals are in part Ichigo and in part Hichigo, which means that the skull belongs to Hichigo.

OrangeRat
September 06, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hey, maybe the Epsada don't change their numbers because the tattoos hurt :P

And they did kinda just burn Grimmjow's off...

dandy65
September 07, 2007, 09:38 AM
Hey, maybe the Epsada don't change their numbers because the tattoos hurt :P

And they did kinda just burn Grimmjow's off...

Yeah, talk about "Ouch" factor.

gold349
September 07, 2007, 01:20 PM
Even with the mask, he is not on level with Aizen. I dont think chats with zangets or his inner hollow are enough for him to defeat Aizen. His mask and hollow form had higher reitsu than Ulquara at one time.

I can actually see the story haveing a dramatic twist in it where ichigo actually finds out that he pulled out some of the hygyouko's power when he sucked out the shinigami powers from ruqia, Ichigo doesn't know it yet, but that is the only way i can see ichigo becoming powerfull enough to fight the top espadas even with his hollow form and mask, the espada are powerfull hollows with there own masks and have had to use the hygyouko so he has to have some outside help to to boost his over all strength