PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

destinator
November 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
Btw a recent thread on the CC2 forums caught my eye.

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.cc2.co.jp/cgi-bin/nrtA2_bbs/nrta2_wforum.cgi%3Fno%3D2229%26reno%3Dno%26oya%3D2229%26mode%3Dmsgview%26page%3D0&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.cc2.co.jp/narutoA2/index.html%26hl%3Den

Seems like there will be 2tails and 4tails (no separate slot).

BuNKiTZ
November 14, 2007, 07:17 PM
I Can Play Any Japanese Games On My Ps2 And There Is NO Special Ship On It, Hehe... Well I Think Its Because Of The Games Not My PS2 And Its Probably Because Of The Philippines' Rotten Ways... Well Actually Rotten Ways Of The People Selling It To Us. I Think They Just Burn It Or Something Then We Can Play It, Yay piracy! But The Bad Thing Is That The Game Might Be Broken At A Certain Part Which Rarely Happens, And The Fact That The Cover Might Be Wrong... I Hope NA2 Has The Ninja Info Cards Again Or Whatever You Call'em Or A Gallery With Pictures Both In-Game Screenshots And Screenshots From The Anime And Better Figurines!! Hey, Am I The Only One Who Buys Everything That We Can Buy In The Game??
[hr]
Haleluya!! So There's 2 Kakusei Forms For Naruto?? Sweet! I Hope That They'll Change The Ougi System Into: 3 For The Character, The 3rd One Being A Gyakuten Which'll Transform Them Into Like 2-Tailed, Then Another One For THe Kakusei Form Like The One Written In The Article Whihch'll Transform Them Into Something Like 4-Tailed Not Unless There Isn't Anymore Other Form, Then One Last Ougi For The Last Form!!

Absolutio
November 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
That's cool!!!

UchihaSasuke215
November 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
Stuff like that is off topic so please just talk about the game or visit hang out threads or other places. Because its a pain to brows through too many offtopic posts.

Sry got a little tired :P So looks like your new too! Yeahhh this game is looking rly interseting... And Des what is that link for? Just wanted to kno! Is anyone else rly excited to play? LOL
[hr]

I Can Play Any Japanese Games On My Ps2 And There Is NO Special Ship On It, Hehe... Well I Think Its Because Of The Games Not My PS2 And Its Probably Because Of The Philippines' Rotten Ways... Well Actually Rotten Ways Of The People Selling It To Us. I Think They Just Burn It Or Something Then We Can Play It, Yay piracy! But The Bad Thing Is That The Game Might Be Broken At A Certain Part Which Rarely Happens, And The Fact That The Cover Might Be Wrong... I Hope NA2 Has The Ninja Info Cards Again Or Whatever You Call'em Or A Gallery With Pictures Both In-Game Screenshots And Screenshots From The Anime And Better Figurines!! Hey, Am I The Only One Who Buys Everything That We Can Buy In The Game??
<hr noshade size="1">
Haleluya!! So There's 3 Kakusei Forms For Naruto?? Sweet! I Hope That They'll Change The Ougi System Into: 3 For THe Character, The 3rd One Being A Gyakuten Which'll Transform Them Into Like 2-Tailed, Then Another One For THe Kakusei Form Like The One Written In The Article Whihch'll Transform Them Into Something Like 4-Tailed Not Unless There Isn't Anymore Other Form, Then One ALst Ougi For The Last Form!!

Helllz no! :P I buy everything possible! LOL I like the info cards and figures

BuNKiTZ
November 15, 2007, 08:20 AM
So The Characters Are Going To Be Something Like This:

New Characters:

> Uchiha Sasuke
> Sai
> Akimichi Chouji
> Yamanaka Ino
> Aburame Shino
> Hyuuga Hinata
> Inuzuka Kiba
> Yamato/Tenzou
> N/A
> N/A

[hr]
Updated Characters:

> Uzumaki Naruto [Naruto >> 2-Tailed Demon-Fox Cloak >> 4-Tailed]
> Nara Shikamaru [New Moveset]
> Chiyo [New Moveset, And Puppets]
> Kabuto [New Moveset, And New Outfit (No More Forehead Protector And
Gloves)]
> Orochimaru [New Moveset]
> Akasuna no Sasori [Hiruko Sasori >> Kugutsu User Sasori >> Hitokugutsu
Sasori]

Right?? Well Hopefully It's Something Like This. I Think The "Sasoris" Are Only One Character Slot, Just Like Naruto And His Demon-Fox Cloaks

Absolutio
November 15, 2007, 08:37 AM
I'm not too sure about sasori having two transformations, not even too sure about naruto's. Maybe their 100 puppets/4 tails are just their super ougis.. :o

BuNKiTZ
November 15, 2007, 08:57 AM
It's Been Confirmed That The 4-Tailed Naruto Is In The Game, Didn't You Read It?? It Says That After Naruto Slams His Opponent With His HUGE Chakra Hand, A Fourth Tail Grows. And There Is NO Way Why Sasori's Hitokugutsu Form Is Only For An Ougi, CC2 Has To Make Sense, I Mean Sasori Woudn't Revert Back To Kugtsu User Form Coz He Uses His Hitokugutsu Form As His Last Resort, So Why Revert Back??

Absolutio
November 15, 2007, 09:05 AM
Again.. what you described can "merely" be a description of the ougi. And how are you really gonna control 100 puppets? O_o

Seraphimon-TK
November 15, 2007, 05:49 PM
I think 51th issue of weekly jump will enlight us if this is true or not...

Kaitsu
November 15, 2007, 11:00 PM
Well, answer one question and two more take it's place. Eh, some things we won't be able to confirm until playing the game prob'ly. Also like I said in an earlier post, they may never tell us those last two characters before the realease, as to be secret/unlockables. Well one thing we can confirm for sure is that this is basically gonna pwn every other Naruto game out, as well as alot've of other non-related games ^.^

destinator
November 16, 2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks to Ky as usual...nice weekend :)
http://img25.imagevenue.com/loc820/th_52080_sj51_122_820lo.jpg (http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=52080_sj51_122_820lo.jpg)

sharinganLS
November 16, 2007, 08:05 PM
Wow thanks Des and Ky for the scan.

1)It looks like jiraiya has a new jutsu. Something similar to NH2 (frog summon).
2)And Kurenai Sensei has a new outfit (looks better than the previous IMO).
3)Shizune has an unsual Item (looks like two scrolls crossing each other). May be that allows her to summon Tonton(the pig).

naruto91
November 17, 2007, 08:02 AM
i hope there are more outfit, like dragonball...

BuNKiTZ
November 17, 2007, 09:58 AM
Nice! I Hope That There Are More Costumes, I Think I've Said That Before But Anyways, Kurenai's Costume SUCKS. I Hope That Shizune, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kurenai, And Asuma Have New Movesets (Even Just A Small Change, Or The Jutsus). I Also Hope That Each Character Has More Than 2 Jutsus Coz If Thats Jiraiya's New Jutsu... Then We Can't Use That Needle Hair Jutsu Anymore Which I Like And It'd Be Just A Heck Of A Lot Nicer If There Are More Than 2 Jutsus, Right?? And It'd Be Nice If We Can Use Rasengan, Chidori, And Other Jutsus In The Air!! I Hope The Levels Are Back So That The Characters Can Be Stronger, And Faster, And For The Chakra Charge To Be Faster!!

Absolutio
November 17, 2007, 10:30 AM
Wow thanks Des and Ky for the scan.

1)It looks like jiraiya has a new jutsu. Something similar to NH2 (frog summon).
2)And Kurenai Sensei has a new outfit (looks better than the previous IMO).
3)Shizune has an unsual Item (looks like two scrolls crossing each other). May be that allows her to summon Tonton(the pig).

1) yes.. It looks that way.. =D That's cool
2) I hope that kurenai, asuma, tsunade, jiraiya and shizune are updated. All of them. Not just their outfits (though jiraiya can be said to be confirmed updated).
3) I think that might be an "X" covering her item = she can't use it atm (like with special shurikens, and you're not at the same "area" of the field with your opponent)

Madara07
November 18, 2007, 06:22 PM
I dont remember seeing kurenai fighting in shippuuden at all or rarely ever seeing her in that matter. So y is she back in a new outfit, and possibly updated? makes no sense. Will someone explain this 2 me

sharinganLS
November 18, 2007, 07:16 PM
Chapter 289 manga covers had asuma and kurenai (with that uniform). And it is the in the current arc, thats y they decided to make the change in costume.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume32.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29678

uchihaj
November 19, 2007, 12:04 AM
Heard that there will be team specials with couples (ex. Temari & Shikamaru), very loose so don't put too much into this.

Madara07
November 19, 2007, 06:20 AM
Heard that there will be team specials with couples (ex. Temari & Shikamaru), very loose so don't put too much into this.

Yeah i saw a picture of naruto and sasuke doing chidori and rasengan at the same time. They will probably have the people who have teamed up before or that are allies do some type of combonation special together.
[hr]

Chapter 289 manga covers had asuma and kurenai (with that uniform). And it is the in the current arc, thats y they decided to make the change in costume.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume32.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29678

But did she fight?

naruto91
November 19, 2007, 07:45 AM
no she didn't fight in shippuuden for now

Absolutio
November 19, 2007, 08:10 AM
Yeah i saw a picture of naruto and sasuke doing chidori and rasengan at the same time. They will probably have the people who have teamed up before or that are allies do some type of combonation special together.
<hr noshade size="1">

But did she fight?

There are, lets say, combo-duo characters that have special attacks together: Naruto-Sasuke, Itachi-Kisame, Sasori-Deidera, Naruto-Sakura. But we don't really know what are they all about, how do you do them, and are there only special specific combos or all character-character combo.

destinator
November 19, 2007, 11:19 AM
New Scans from Vjump, posted on jeuxfrance.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2839/accel21sa0.th.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accel21sa0.jpg)http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9640/accel22ub9.th.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accel22ub9.jpg)http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/663/accel24rh9.th.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accel24rh9.jpg)

Seraphimon-TK
November 19, 2007, 11:42 AM
WOW!! Nice scans! I guess there is only one char left to reveal,right?
I cant understand from the shadow who is it!!

PS:1 month left!!

destinator
November 19, 2007, 11:47 AM
The shadow is jiraiya, I dont get why they shadowed him...

Absolutio
November 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
If the shadow IS Jiraiya, it might be a special ver. of him (like Kakashi anbu). Maybe Toad Sage mode (which will explain his new toad jutsu and fire ougi).

But I'm not too sure if the shadow is indeed him.

naruto91
November 19, 2007, 01:05 PM
i think the last character isn't jiraya...jiraya in the shippuuden arc fights only vs pain...so i don't think he will be the last character...they should only upgrade him...now i only want cs2 sasuke...i think he will be in the game...do you remember the words on the cc2 page before it opened?"There's a lightning light, that breaks silence
and that becomes his sword
he breaks the binding and flies into heaven with his wings

The light destroys some lives"?

destinator
November 19, 2007, 01:40 PM
Ehm that text clearly refers to Sasuke...

Note:
Look at the top and see the order of the characters, look at the order of the ougis then.
The whole page is about the ougis of the 4 characters ^^

A secret character makes no sense at all on that page...but guess what you want, its pretty set for me :).

naruto91
November 19, 2007, 02:19 PM
Ehm that text clearly refers to Sasuke...

Exactly, but normal sasuke hasn't got any wings...maybe he can be in the game :)

destinator
November 19, 2007, 03:01 PM
Someone on another forum just made the perfect reply to that jiraiya thing...

t's just simple jirayja, in this page there is some kind of oughi contest, and naruto,sakura,jiraija and tsunade are the juryman,
instead the challenger are ino, choji, shino and a misterious one, that in the end revel himself as jirayja...and if yuou look well tsunade punch him for this...

naruto91
November 19, 2007, 03:04 PM
so jiraya isn't the last character...

sharinganLS
November 19, 2007, 04:54 PM
Hmm What Des is trying to say is that the hidden Charc(last char) is Jiraiya. End of that discussion.

The new ougis look awesome :). Shit I cant wait to use Yamato.. been using Shodaime all along.

Absolutio
November 19, 2007, 04:57 PM
I never really got along with shodaime's fighting style, but I am really looking forward for yamato! :D

sharinganLS
November 19, 2007, 05:52 PM
Im surprised they havnt yet shown any info on Oro or Kabuto. Probably by friday we might get some updates on CC2 site.

ChaosCloud
November 19, 2007, 07:46 PM
we get to use Future sasuke with Chidori nagashi
COOL

Kaitsu
November 19, 2007, 09:24 PM
Wow, regarding the first scan in the second row of new ones: I don't even have to see him, it's Tobi ^.^; But, they're not even giving us a silhouette of the supposed other, so still a complete mystery I guess...

UchihaSasuke215
November 19, 2007, 11:08 PM
Wow, regarding the first scan in the second row of new ones: I don't even have to see him, it's Tobi ^.^; But, they're not even giving us a silhouette of the supposed other, so still a complete mystery I guess...

I dont really like the last scan... =/ of sasuke and naruto... I cant read it and there's like no pictures so that one's kinda lame...

OMG it is tobi! isnt it? That will be sooo kool if he is in it! LOL He is gonna b the dumbest but funniest character tho LOL

uchihaj
November 19, 2007, 11:37 PM
Call me crazy but that shadowy figure looks like Konoha's White Fang!

UchihaSasuke215
November 20, 2007, 12:58 AM
Call me crazy but that shadowy figure looks like Konoha's White Fang!

LOL it sorta does when you look at it! LOL but go with your first instinct otherwise you mite agree with other ppl's first instinct... I think it's tobi =D

Raseru
November 20, 2007, 02:23 AM
^ You guys, take a closer look at the scan, and what des and sharinganLS posted. You'll find that there was an ougi contest where Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sakura and Naruto were judges... and that that there is not a mystery character behind that silhouette. Ino went first and got a score of 26 from the judges (a 10 from Jiraiya 'cos he's a perv). Second was Shino, who got a score of 4. After this came Chouji with a score of 21. Then out comes Jiraiya with a badass Katon ougi that looks awesome... then Tsunade punches him for being stupid.

First Contestant: Yamanaka Ino with "Ninpou, Gekka Bijin".
Second Contestant: Aburame Shino with "Kikaichu, Utsuru".
Third Contestant: Akimichi Chouji with "Chou Nikudan Sensha".
Soshite saikyou wa...!? : Jiraiya with "Katon, Keshimaku ga Hara".
(And the last one is...!?)

Each update makes me want this game more :drool

damas
November 20, 2007, 02:45 AM
i dont get it (maybe its my bad english:P)
is the last (till now) urevealed char jiraya? (damn that would be crap, cuz i dont think he can use the hermit modeT_T). i think 4tk naruto would be 12671274187times better

Raseru
November 20, 2007, 02:55 AM
I don't think Jiraiya is the unrevealed character, its just that particular scan. Hermit Mode wouldn't be in... and yes 4tk would be awesome. Plus I think that its already been confirmed. (Can you verify that, des?)

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 05:32 AM
Maybe the last Character? http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8540/zetsuwq8.jpg

BuNKiTZ
November 20, 2007, 06:00 AM
It IS Jiraiya, Notice The Spikes In The Hair And The Spiky Ponytail?? I'm Kinda Confused With Ino's Ougi. And There Are Still 2 Characters To Reveal, If Not, Who Is The 61st Character?? And I'm Talking About NEW Characters, Not Updated. And It Isn't Zetsu, If It Is, Where Are The Rest Of His Umm... Ah... Things?? You Know Those Venus Fly Trap Thingy. And The Last Set Of Ougi Screens Were Jiraiya's, The Ougi Sreens Gollow Those Characters On The Upper Left Of The Page. And My Prediction Is Correct, Each Character Can Use One Jutsu In MAster Battle (Not In The Battles) And Kakashi's Is Kuchiyose, Which Was My Prediction. I Wonder What Is A Screenshot Of Little Naruto (12 Yrs. Old) Doing On The Corner??

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 06:04 AM
i think is zetsu :P

10 New Characters

* Sasuke 2T.
* Ino 2T.
* Chouji 2T.
* Kiba 2T.
* Hinata 2T.
* Shino 2T
* Sai.
* Yamato.
* Sasori.
* ???? Zetsu, Jiraiya?

BuNKiTZ
November 20, 2007, 06:16 AM
I Think Hiruko Sasori, Kugutsu User Sasori, And Hitokugutsu Sasori Are Only One Character. I Mean Naruto Is Like: Uzumaki Naruto >> 2-Tailed Demon-Fox Cloak Naruto >> 4-Tailed Naruto. And There Is A High Chance That It Is Zetsu Coz Why Won't They Put Characters From The ANime That Has Been Revealed?? So Tobi Might Also Be There. I Hope They Reveal The Last Two Characters Soon, The Game Gonna Be Released In ABout A Month

Jono23
November 20, 2007, 06:18 AM
I hope the 4th is in the game as the 61st character. Im counting sasori and sasori in his puppet as 1 character. I reckon the last character is tobi because i don't see who else it could be cept maybe obito or konoha's white fang.

BuNKiTZ
November 20, 2007, 06:51 AM
^ You guys, take a closer look at the scan, and what des and sharinganLS posted. You'll find that there was an ougi contest where Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sakura and Naruto were judges... and that that there is not a mystery character behind that silhouette. Ino went first and got a score of 26 from the judges (a 10 from Jiraiya 'cos he's a perv). Second was Shino, who got a score of 4. After this came Chouji with a score of 21. Then out comes Jiraiya with a badass Katon ougi that looks awesome... then Tsunade punches him for being stupid. This Was Pretty Obvious

And The 4th Is In The Game, He Has Been Since NH3 And Its Not Fourth Hokage, His Name In The Game Is, Yellow Flash (I Can Read Chinese, Then I Can Read Japanese!! Yay! Thank You Chinese Blood Within Me!!) Who Is The 61st Character?? And Jiraiya Is Definetely NOT The Last Character, He Is Only Updated. And No, It Isn't Konoha's White Fang, He Hasn't Been Revealed, Only A Silhouette, Right?? So It Can't Be Him. Or Obito, Why Would They Bring Old Characters From The Manga, I Mean Why Didn't They Put Him In NH3??

sharinganLS
November 20, 2007, 07:19 AM
Yup. We have already said that it was a stupid contest where Jiraiya was the hidden Char. I dont get y ppl keep goin on with the hidden char is Zetsu or he could be white fang. Its like saying the earth is flat even after knowing its round :)

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 07:36 AM
List of characters of Naruto accel 1 52 with 2T (TS)

-Hidden Village of Leaf
* Naruto,2T.
* Sasuke.
* Sakura,2T.
* Hinata.
* Kiba.
* Shino.
* TenTen,2T.
* Neji,2T.
* Shikamaru,2T.
* Rock Lee,2T .
* Chouji.
* Ino.
* Hannabi.
* Konohamaru with Udon y Moegi.
* Shizune.
* Anko.
* Kakashi.
* Gai.
* kurenai.
* Asuma.
* Jiraiya.
* Itachi.
* Shodaime Hokage.
* Nidaime Hokage
* Sandaime Hokage (Sarutobi).
* Yondaime Hokage (Minato).
* Godaime Hokage (Tsunade).

-Hidden Village of Sand
* Temari,2T.
* Gaara,2T.
* Kankurou,2T.
* Chiyo.
* Hiruko.

-Hidden Village of Sound
* Orochimaru.
* Kabuto.
* Kidoumaru.
* Jiroubou.
* Ukon/Sakon.
* Tayuya.
* Kimimaro.

-Hidden Village of the Mist
* Zabuza.
* Haku.
* Kisame.

-Hidden Village of Rock
* Deidara.

10 New Characters=62 characters

* Sasuke 2T.
* Ino 2T.
* Chouji 2T.
* Kiba 2T.
* Hinata 2T.
* Shino 2T
* Sai.
* Yamato.
* Sasori.
* ???? Zetsu?

Absolutio
November 20, 2007, 07:39 AM
again.. -_-
Sasori is probably one character..
The hidden character is not Jiraiya.. It was just some sort of a joke in the last scan. He is updated but not a new character.

No knowledge about the last 2 chars yet..

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 07:42 AM
Sasori and Hiruko are separate characters.

sharinganLS
November 20, 2007, 08:47 AM
Sasori and Hiruko are separate characters.
Where are u getting this? It hasnt been stated anywhere that there are two seperate chars for Sasori.

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 09:43 AM
Hehehehe look at this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtaZV71h5Ss

The final part where deidara fights itachi and kisame. who is his partner? who appears at the final? yes is Hiruko!

So... Sasori and Hiruko are separate characters.

* Sasuke 2T.
* Ino 2T.
* Chouji 2T.
* Kiba 2T.
* Hinata 2T.
* Shino 2T
* Sai.
* Yamato.
* Sasori.
* ???? Zetsu?

Only 1 character is not revealed. and i think probaly is Zetsu.

naruto91
November 20, 2007, 12:43 PM
it can't be zetsu...we have never seen it in a fight, so i don't think he will be the last one

Darkwings98
November 20, 2007, 01:06 PM
and shizune,hannabi,yondaime hokage,konohamaru etc....?

Yondaime hokage dont have voice....

UchihaSasuke215
November 20, 2007, 01:39 PM

The final part where deidara fights itachi and kisame. who is his partner? who appears at the final? yes is Hiruko!

* Sasuke 2T.
* Ino 2T.
* Chouji 2T.
* Kiba 2T.
* Hinata 2T.
* Shino 2T
* Sai.
* Yamato.
* Sasori.
* ???? Zetsu?

Good eye man! Yeahhh i had to watch it again and then i saw it!
Wow... that proves the theory now ;)
So there ARE two sasori's! ......
That stinks tho cause that means... zetsu probablly wont b in it =0
Unless tobi and zetsu are in it... but theres not enough spaces... DANG I wanna kno
who the last person is!

sharinganLS
November 20, 2007, 04:36 PM

* Sasuke 2T.
* Ino 2T.
* Chouji 2T.
* Kiba 2T.
* Hinata 2T.
* Shino 2T
* Sai.
* Yamato.
* Sasori.
* ???? Zetsu?

Thats not a proof. Thats only saying that hiroko is the partner of deidera. The sasori charater will probably start off as hiroko and then awaken/transform to his true form.
Your proofs arent proofs but rather an incomplete fact produced by the video.
Im positive that u cannot make kyubi naruto a support charcter, hence in the same manner u cannot make true form sasori a support charcter and therefore ur proof cannot be excepted as a fact.

I know that true sasori appears in an ougi with deidera, that ougi is probably a sasori's ougi after he transform to true sasori form.

Cloud
November 20, 2007, 05:54 PM
All we know is that Hiruko hasn't been removed. From my experience with fighting games, when it comes to cases like this, we're usually faced with two separate characters. Developers love to flesh out these kinds of things.
So Hiruko and Human-form Sasori being two separate characters is my guess.
But until we get concrete evidence, this all remains just guesswork.

I don't think the remaining character is Zetsu, considering that we still know anything about his fighting style. With Yondaime/Minato it was much easier, as we already know some things about his fighting style and movelist (rasengan, hiraishin, shunshin), and they could just invent the rest.
I'm guessing it's either Tobi or KN4. With Tobi it's the same case as with Zetsu, unfortunately. Although they can make him a joke character, as with Chiyo.
A minor guess is perhaps Kotetsu and/or Izumo, considering we've seen them fight in the manga, despite them not appearing until the next arc.

destinator
November 20, 2007, 07:36 PM
Most likely they will be seperate characters (well thats just me hoping they are! XD). If nit I dont know...

For the rest, as already said:
Jiraiya is not a secret char not the final char.
According to a forum thread on the cc2 forums 4tk is narutos final transformation. (still not 100% confirmed but it did sound legit to me).

Jono23
November 21, 2007, 12:07 AM
Even though the 4th/yellow flash has been in the game since NH3 there's been nothing to actually confirm him being in this game yet.

uchihaj
November 21, 2007, 12:30 AM
Even though the 4th/yellow flash has been in the game since NH3 there's been nothing to actually confirm him being in this game yet.

All of the characters from the 1st Accel game will be in this one, and he was in that one.

Jono23
November 21, 2007, 12:48 AM
All of the characters from the 1st Accel game will be in this one, and he was in that one.

Are you sure hes in accel 2 because he isn't in any of the scans or either of the websites?

uchihaj
November 21, 2007, 01:08 AM
Are you sure hes in accel 2 because he isn't in any of the scans or either of the websites?

They mostly show the new character's in the scans, but there are 62 characters in all right, and with 10 of them being new that means all 52 from last game will be there including the 4th. He will be in accel 2 for sure. >__<

Jono23
November 21, 2007, 01:21 AM
They mostly show the new character's in the scans, but there are 62 characters in all right, and with 10 of them being new that means all 52 from last game will be there including the 4th. He will be in accel 2 for sure. >__<

sweet as

I still think that Tobi is the last character, but I don't think he'll be any good because they haven't shown him fighting, only that one thing where he appeared undamaged after sasuke's attack

Darkwings98
November 21, 2007, 03:45 AM
The last character Pein?

pein has 3 letters ペイン, and he appears in the final of the game (naruto accel 1) well...his shadow

Souichirou
November 21, 2007, 07:46 AM
.... the last char is 4 Tailed-Naruto!

BuNKiTZ
November 21, 2007, 07:58 AM
The Last Character Isn't 4-Tailed Naruto!! He Is Naruto's Last Stage! A
2nd Kakusei Form!! Yellow Flash Is In The Game, Check The 1st Scan, He IS There!! SharinganLS Is Right, Its Like This: Hiruko >> Akasuna no Sasori >> Hitokugutsu-Sasori. Like That, You Probably Can Use The Character's Kakusei As A Support Character BUT, In The TGS Vid, There Ain't No Memory Card!! So Not All Characters Have Been Unlocked, Which Means You Can't Use The [RI] Button To Start W/ The Char's Kakusei!! Done!!

naruto91
November 21, 2007, 09:58 AM
-30...we will have the last character in a few days i think...maybe it is ts konohamaru...

UchihaSasuke215
November 21, 2007, 03:13 PM
Ok first of all... I agree with Bunkitz... Everything he said I too think is gonna happen...
And konohamaru is already in the game!!! Look at the very first scan... It has konohamaru and yondaime... And every other character from NA... Soooo proving that the last character has to be like a dumb character (like chiyo from NA) or a minor...
I rly think they're gonna use tobi or zetsu and make them a little retarded... Cause it can't be like a naruto form cause they wouldnt do that... It's all in one naruto... Same as Sasori... I'm sure any other form is morphed into one character... But in EX 2 They have two sasoris... But NH3,NA and I'm almost possitive NA2 Will not have seperate fromed characters...

sharinganLS
November 21, 2007, 06:23 PM
Ok first of all... I agree with Bunkitz... Everything he said I too think is gonna happen...
And konohamaru is already in the game!!! Look at the very first scan... It has konohamaru and yondaime... And every other character from NA... Soooo proving that the last character has to be like a dumb character (like chiyo from NA) or a minor...
I rly think they're gonna use tobi or zetsu and make them a little retarded... Cause it can't be like a naruto form cause they wouldnt do that... It's all in one naruto... Same as Sasori... I'm sure any other form is morphed into one character... But in EX 2 They have two sasoris... But NH3,NA and I'm almost possitive NA2 Will not have seperate fromed characters...
I agreee with wat u said abt Sasori. But u have a misunderstanding abt Konohamaru. The konohamaru in the game is the pre-timeskip version. They might make a post-time skip version this time around.

UchihaSasuke215
November 21, 2007, 07:12 PM
I agreee with wat u said abt Sasori. But u have a misunderstanding abt Konohamaru. The konohamaru in the game is the pre-timeskip version. They might make a post-time skip version this time around.

Oh rite! Yeahh that would b pretty kool!
Sry for misunderstanding! xD

BuNKiTZ
November 21, 2007, 08:13 PM
Yes, SharinganLS Is Correct Again, They Can Add TS Konohamaru, The Changes Would Be: He Is A Gennin, He Can Use Kage Bunshin, He Has Taken Oiroke no Jutsu To The Next Level... And Well If He Is The 61st Character Then, The Last'd Be... Well I Can't Think Of Anybody Yet, Maybe They'll Make Him/Her A Really Unexpected Character. BUT If Konohamaru Isn't The
61st Character, The Last Two Might Be Tobi And Zetsu, Just As Chiyo Didn't Fight Yet, They Added Her Only For Her Ougi, They Might Add Tobi For Something Like... A Moveset, Two Preety Much Useless Jutsus, And An Ougi Calling Help From Deidara Or None At All, For Zetsu... Well He Can Disappear And Blend In With Any Plant Right?? Maybe It Has Something To Do With That.

Absolutio
November 21, 2007, 08:36 PM
Zetsu can also travel real fast.. and has a dual personality.. :s

But maybe Sasori has 2 slots (though I choose not to believe that). The last 2 chars sure are a big mystery :p

UchihaSasuke215
November 21, 2007, 10:44 PM
Zetsu can also travel real fast.. and has a dual personality.. :s

But maybe Sasori has 2 slots (though I choose not to believe that). The last 2 chars sure are a big mystery :p

I believe the tobi and zetsu thing =p
Well atleast that's what I want to be in it xD
I sure hope they're in it... It would make an interesting game!
+ there would be a total of 6 akatsuki members...
Does any of you think they will make an Accel 3 for the PS2 and not the PS3?
Cause I sure hope they do cause if they do it'll have like every akatsuki member!

BuNKiTZ
November 21, 2007, 10:53 PM
Cause I sure hope they do cause if they do it'll have like every akatsuki member!

Well I Think That There Going To Finish The Entire Shippuuden Series In The PS2 (Not Including Fillers If There Are Any)

Jono23
November 22, 2007, 12:00 AM

They probably will make Accel 3 on PS2 because the PS3 has been out for over a year now and they still made Accel 2 on PS2 not PS3.

Qbanboi
November 22, 2007, 12:37 AM
They probably will make Accel 3 on PS2 because the PS3 has been out for over a year now and they still made Accel 2 on PS2 not PS3.

Not making accel 3 for the Ps3, will be like the stupidest shlt ever. I mean, Sony could sell alot, i mean alot of Ps3 if they do the Accel 3 for the Ps3, becuase there is a lot of dudes who will buy the Ps3 just to play Naruto Accel 3. I would.

Also CyberConnect2 is already making a game of Naruto for the Ps3, it won't be rare than when they are done making it, and getting use to the Ps3 system they do the Accel 3 for it.

UchihaSasuke215
November 22, 2007, 12:40 AM
Damn! that long already o_0
I remember when it just came out! And number 3 in japan!
Woah time is sure progressing... But not for this game... -_-
I still can't wait for this to come out already! I wanna be Yamato so effin bad!

Rodrigo1337
November 22, 2007, 12:41 AM
Accel 3 will probally be a combo; PS2 and PS3 release. That way it would be an easier transition.

~Rodrigo

UchihaSasuke215
November 22, 2007, 12:42 AM
Yeahhh most likely... But I agree!
Not making it for the PS3 will be the biggest mistake...
Then again a lot of ppl also wont buy a PS3 jsut to get the game...
But some will buy a PS3 TO get the game...
So about the same =/

Kiri_No_Haku
November 22, 2007, 01:40 AM
I don't think they will make one for the Ps3 for a little while. Remember, the Ps3 is (I think) the most expensive game console. They got to take that in effect that most parents would only go about $300 for game systems, much less $400-600 or whatever the Ps3 costs now.

naruto91
November 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
they can't make the next for ps3...nobody in japan has a ps3...and i think nobody will spend a lot of money for such a poor console...they won't earn very much i think...

destinator
November 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
Meh dont start another console war discussion...there are still enough people with PS3 in Japan...and games are also meant to sell consoles ;).

UchihaSasuke215
November 22, 2007, 09:58 PM
Gonna be any scans tomorrow?

destinator
November 23, 2007, 05:45 AM
Stop asking!!!! If there are scans they will be posted, if not there are no scans. It really gets annying with people asking every week...! And if I would know of any dates for scans I would have written it here too!

UchihaSasuke215
November 23, 2007, 05:59 PM
xD Im sry... Ive only been here for bout 2 weeks...
And today is Friday and the last two Fridays you gave scans...
So I assumed... And sry I didnt kno ppl ask that a lot... So yeahhh...
Do any of you guys think "Yamato" Will be able to live up to what he is in this game?
Like use all of his jutsu they show in the anime/manga?
Just a random question bout Yamato :D

Absolutio
November 23, 2007, 07:30 PM
We know from the scans that he was the wood-prison jutsu that he used to threat Naruto and co. And I surely hope that he will be awesome to play, coz he is one of my most anticipated characters there.. =D

Jono23
November 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
Who you reckon will be the best character in the game?

Absolutio
November 23, 2007, 07:59 PM
Well.. There is really no such a thing "best character".. It depends on your playstyle, and your opponent (cause there might be characters that are stronger against other characters, e.g: Temari vs. Tenten.., or something like that).
And it is really hard to asuume which chars will be fun/good to play in this game yet, since we dont know almost anything about their moves and such.. :s

Raseru
November 23, 2007, 08:02 PM
It's kinda hard to determine who will be the best from this point in time... even though it's less than a month before the release date. Plus, I agree with Absulutio, it depends entirely on your playing style. I think CC2 is holding back in certain info though. :notrust

I want to see Yamato's scary face in this game :yelling Whether its in a jutsu or even in an ougi, I want to see it there :noworry

Absolutio
November 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
Lol.. An ougi with his scary face will be hilariously awesome! =D

Raseru
November 23, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah it would be. They should show some info on Oro and Kabuto. It'd be intersting to see how they turn out.

Absolutio
November 23, 2007, 08:36 PM
I hope they will make Oro's jutsu snake'y, like in his fight against 4tail naruto... That would be really cool. I really hated his previous moves, they were lame. ><
And Kabuto's previous sleeping jutsu is glitched too.. >< Hope they make them better now.. :p

Raseru
November 23, 2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I wasn't really a fan of Oro's moveset either... I only liked his grab. Incorporating more snake moves would be awesome.

BuNKiTZ
November 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
I Don't Like Using Orochimaru At All, And Yeah, Absulutio Is Right It Depends On Your Playstyle, In My Case, My Top 3 Are:

> Nara Shikamaru [Naruto: Shippuuden]
> Yamanaka Ino [Naruto]
> Uchiha Itachi

Madara07
November 24, 2007, 12:30 AM
I Don't Like Using Orochimaru At All, And Yeah, Absulutio Is Right It Depends On Your Playstyle, In My Case, My Top 3 Are:

> Nara Shikamaru [Naruto: Shippuuden]
> Yamanaka Ino [Naruto]
> Uchiha Itachi

Shikamaru is awesome in the game and itachi is good 2 but im dissing u in any way, i just want 2 know y u use ino? :)

I use Naruto (Shippuuden), Itachi, Neji (Shippuuden), Deidara, Temari, Kimmimaro, and i destroy with Gaara (shippuuden) (no offense to all u guys that r out there reading what im about 2 say and i know there r alot of very amazing players out there but i PWN!! with gaara)

UchihaSasuke215
November 24, 2007, 02:41 AM
Yeahhh OMG I freaggin pwn with kimmimaro... Thats cause he's a n00bie character! LOL...
TS Gaara is another of my best along with yondaime and itachi...
I rly wanna and try to be good with the 1st recently cause he uses the same fighting style as yamato... But I can't -_-
Do any of you (besides me) rly hate the 2nd in the game???
OMG he's worse than the 1st!

Jono23
November 24, 2007, 03:44 AM
Im good with all the hokages except tsunade especially the 4th and 1st, kimimaro, sasuke and TS gaara

UchihaSasuke215
November 24, 2007, 04:16 AM
Rly??? Wow... Im good with tsunade and the 4th but not 1st-3rd xD

Jono23
November 24, 2007, 04:39 AM
yeah the 4th is my personal favourite even though he can be cheap lol, but tsunade I don't know just can't use her, Im hoping yamato will be like the 1st so i can be good with him early.

Sentou Ryoku
November 24, 2007, 05:28 PM
Any translations yet of the new scan (the one where Ino, Shino, Chouji, and Jiraiya's moves look like they're being rated)?

UchihaSasuke215
November 24, 2007, 06:04 PM
I hope yamato isnt like the 1st xD
And i kno the 4th is a n00bie!!!
But he's kool... And I like tsunade cause her healing...

And dont ask that!!! LOL He gets annoyed when ppl ask that...
I kno what it's like LOL... He'll tell us when there are new scans.

Absolutio
November 24, 2007, 06:06 PM
No.. He asked if the last scan was translated already. And it wasn't translated throughly, but we do know a bit about it. It didn't give any major details there, more like a "teasy". If you want, check page 37 for more info of this, if i'm not mistaken (assuming you use reguler forum post/pages settings)

UchihaSasuke215
November 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
Oh oops... Another misunderstanding!
Sry... Yeahhh... Sooo...
Oh I kno... What is the character you least like or least wanna be?
Mine is hanabi... I hate her fighting style -_- Nxt to konohamaru...

Jono23
November 24, 2007, 07:46 PM
I'd say Pre-TS Tenten or Konohamaru i hate being those two. Hanabi can be annoyin as well but at least she has byakuyan.

Absolutio
November 24, 2007, 07:51 PM
Guys, this kind of discussions should really go to the NA1 thread.. :s Sorry for being the "bad guy" to ruin your fun (and post count) here, but you're filling this thread with unrelated stuffs that makes it hard later on to find the imporant info. :s

destinator
November 25, 2007, 07:57 AM
Guys, this kind of discussions should really go to the NA1 thread.. :s Sorry for being the "bad guy" to ruin your fun (and post count) here, but you're filling this thread with unrelated stuffs that makes it hard later on to find the imporant info. :s

What you said^^

We have a Accel 1 Thread for that :)

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 25, 2007, 06:41 PM
I'd just like to say "Thanks!" to des for all the scans, videos, and links. I'm wondering how the team ouigis will work...hmm...I'm interested to see the different combinations. I know that there're probably going to be generic attacks for some combinations, but others (Deidara/Sasori and Itachi/Kisame for example) should have special ougis for their pair.

Also, I wanna know when (or IF) cc2 is ever going to put Tobi or Zetsu in a Narutimate game :(

Seraphimon-TK
November 25, 2007, 07:16 PM
Also, I wanna know when (or IF) cc2 is ever going to put Tobi or Zetsu in a Narutimate game :(

We dont actually know if they will add those two in this game...I doubt that they will be in as playable characters because we dont know NOTHING about their jutsus or anything like that.. maybe we will see those characers as NPC's...

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 25, 2007, 07:36 PM
We dont actually know if they will add those two in this game...I doubt that they will be in as playable characters because we dont know NOTHING about their jutsus or anything like that.. maybe we will see those characers as NPC's...

Maybe, but Tobi could always be a joke character, ne? I mean...they have KONOHAMARU in the game, so why not Tobi? They don't have to give him Sharingan jutsu or anything, just taijutsu and thrown weapons...and then some uber-sweet ougis >_>;

Madara07
November 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
not 2 sure about the ougis cuz right now, they wont b as "uber" as u want them 2 b. lol
[hr]
I know everyone thinks its not but lets face it, you know, i know it, tobi is the last character. I mean who else could it possibly be? Hes the joke character period.

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 25, 2007, 11:26 PM
Wait, so there are characters they haven't revealed yet? Or at least one, as you say?

Cause if they put Tobi in, then I'm using him exclusively (if the avatar and sig weren't evident of that).

lazyboyrod
November 26, 2007, 01:19 AM
Yo this game is going to be tight!

BuNKiTZ
November 26, 2007, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I Really Think Tobi Is The Last Character, Though I Donno Who The
61st Character Is... I Hope There'll Be More Scans Soon Cause The Game Gonna Be Out In Like... 29 Minus 5... 24 Days! I'm Not Asking des When The Next Scan Is

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 26, 2007, 08:56 AM
heh, well, there WILL be a few more Jumps in between now and then, so...anything's possible.

But I want Tobi T_T Maybe 61 is Zetsu? You never know~.

destinator
November 26, 2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah around 4 more jumps, if we're lucky they reveal the last character the week before the game release.

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 26, 2007, 11:46 AM
By the way, in the bottom left corner of the game...what is that? Usually it's the game's rating, so I assume it's the same thing.

Or is it the region? And if it's the region, which one is it? >_>; Last time I checked "CERO" was Spanish for "zero" therefore region-free, but I'm just wishfully thinking...

destinator
November 26, 2007, 12:24 PM
PS2 games are NEVER region free^^

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
Then it IS just wishful thinking. So what does it mean? The one for NA is different than the one for NA2.

abbacchio
November 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
hi i am new user and i am a very big fan of Naruto ( anime, manga, games)
i've some theories about secret character and the new gameplay.

1) secret character may be Young version Jiraya.

2) Sasori and Hiruko are separated character but if u see the preview with ougi at the end u can see Team Ougi with Deidara and Sasori third Hokage
i think that certain characters will have team ougi ( like Narutimate Hero 3 special duo ougi Jiraya and Naruto, Kakashi and Gai, Gai and Lee)

we have two possibility:
u can choose only certain support characters and u can do team ougi without problems
or u can choose all characters but u can activate team ougi with only specific team combination:
Deidara<----> Sasori
Itachi <-----> Kisame
Sakura<----> Naruto/Chiyo
Kakashi<------> Naruto/Gai
Chougi<----> Ino/Shikamaru<-----> Asuma

3) Hiruko will have new moveset and new awakening mode ( puppet form revealed)

4) Naruto will have 2 tail and 4 tail kyubi form

i hope new ougi are in the game and not only 3 per characters.

thank u for the scans and other informations

Absolutio
November 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
hi i am new user and i am a very big fan of Naruto ( anime, manga, games)
i've some theories about secret character and the new gameplay.

1) secret character may be Young version Jiraya.

2) Sasori and Hiruko are separated character but if u see the preview with ougi at the end u can see Team Ougi with Deidara and Sasori third Hokage
i think that certain characters will have team ougi ( like Narutimate Hero 3 special duo ougi Jiraya and Naruto, Kakashi and Gai, Gai and Lee)

we have two possibility:
u can choose only certain support characters and u can do team ougi without problems
or u can choose all characters but u can activate team ougi with only specific team combination:
Deidara<----> Sasori
Itachi <-----> Kisame
Sakura<----> Naruto/Chiyo
Kakashi<------> Naruto/Gai
Chougi<----> Ino/Shikamaru<-----> Asuma

3) Hiruko will have new moveset and new awakening mode ( puppet form revealed)

4) Naruto will have 2 tail and 4 tail kyubi form

i hope new ougi are in the game and not only 3 per characters.

thank u for the scans and other informations

First of all.. Welcome aboard to this great forum-site! =D

1) This is a possibility, but I doubt it's true since there was no Young Jiraiya in the anime yet (though there was no Yondaime either, but still). Another possibility is, since we've seen that Jiraiya is updated, maybe it's not an update, but another Jiraiya character, in Toad Sage mode (Frog jutsus). But still, it also very possible that Jiraiya isn't one of the new characters.

2) The Deidera-Hiruko combo could've been a special ougi that Deidera invoked? Or maybe you can only choose your partners at their normal mode (no awakenings) so your special ougis will be with the lvl 1 partners, in this case - Hiruko.
If it's Hiruko that does the special combo ougi, then it might be possible that special combo ougis are only avialable at normal mode. :s

3) That's my guess

4) That's probably true.. =D

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
I hope you can choose whoever your partner is, and not from a set list of characters (like in Marvel vs Capcom).

*shifty eyes*

Toooooobiiiiii...

naruto91
November 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
in a clip i have seen itachi with kakashi as his support, but i don't remember where:p

Absolutio
November 26, 2007, 04:03 PM
You can choose whatever supporter you want, but I guess that you can't do a special combo-ougi with every supporter.

abbacchio
November 26, 2007, 05:29 PM
You can choose whatever supporter you want, but I guess that you can't do a special combo-ougi with every supporter.

i'm not sure that u can choose all characters in team, Narutitamete hero 1 had a supporting system with certain characters do u remember???
probabily u can choose a huge roster but i really doubt u can play with every characters in team more moves in combo are incompatible.

http://img148.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=90227_6081520071019_115857_1_big_122_813lo.jpg

is there a translation of this scan??!??

also i've made a moveset for sasori and chiyo with manga scan

sasori
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasorirs9.gif
sasori 2
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasori2xs0.gif
chiyo
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chiyosw5.jpg

Absolutio
November 26, 2007, 05:43 PM
In narutimate hero 1 it was more like a special item than a support system. This one is different, and we've seen by the demos that you can choose w/e char you want.. I think :s

UchihaSasuke215
November 26, 2007, 08:13 PM
I surre do hope so! =D
Would something like naruto/sai???
Would they team up...
Cause sasuke/naruto do :D
I wonder if you get to pick your support character in this one...

abbacchio
November 27, 2007, 11:45 AM
the 29 november we have a naruto one hour special ( with 2 episodes) i think we will see
some Yamato jutsu and probabily the clash with Orochimaru.

NAruto accel 2 will be a good present for us!!!
i think both yamato and sai will have all the moves see in the manga.
other akatsuki characters are impossible to set.

make accel 2 on 20 december is a good makerting strategy (i think Sasuke will appear on the anime in half december) we can fight with all the characters see in the anime.
I think if i was japanese i'm going crazy for that.

maybe in NA3 will see Pain, Konan, Jyraya and more but i'm not really sure.

naruto91
November 27, 2007, 02:49 PM
i think in na3 (if there will be) we'll see from hidan and kakuzu to karin, juugo and suigetsu...in the next game there should be hidan and kakuzu's arc, but in the game there will be only 2-3 character (2 akatsuki and maybe yugito), so i belive there will be the first part of pain's arc...

BuNKiTZ
November 27, 2007, 09:16 PM
I Hope The Last Two Characters Are Revealed Soon, I Think The Possible Team Ougis Are:

> Naruto - Sakura
> Naruto - Sasuke
> Naruto - Sai
> Naruto - Kakashi
> Sakura - Chiyo
> Sakura - Tsunade
> Sasuke - Orochimaru
> Kakashi - Yellow Flash
> Kakashi - Yamato
> Yamato - Sai
> Kiba - Hinata
> Kiba - Shino
> Hinata - Shino
> Kurenai - Asuma
> Shikamaru - Chouji
> Shikamaru - Ino
> Shikamaru - Asuma
> Shikamaru - Temari
> Ino - Chouji
> Ino - Sakura
> Neji - Lee
> Neji - TenTen
> Neji - Gai
> TenTen - Lee
> Gai - Lee
> Gai - Kakashi
> Gaara - Naruto
> Itachi - Kisame
> Deidara - Sasori
> Deidara - Tobi (If He Is In The Game)

Well This Is Just What I Think

> Naruto - Jiraiya

sharinganLS
November 27, 2007, 10:18 PM
Bandai site has been updated
We now see sakura, chiyoba, Kankuro, Yamato, Garaa, Temari, sasori, Deidera, Itachi/kisame on the charcter section of the website.

Also, I think, it confirms that Sasori(Hiroku and True form Sasori) will be one charcter.
By looking at the pics
It might go like this:
1)Sasori in Hiroku form does an ougi to tranform to sasori true form with sandaime kazekage.
2) Then if the Sasori true form with Sandaime kazekage does an ougi then he will have another transformation. He will use himself (sandaime is gone and he loses the akastuki cape)
3)In the bottom section u can see his final state ougi. Thats after he has tranformed to using himself, he does the 100 puppets ougi.

UchihaSasuke215
November 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
OMG awesome!!!
Yeahhh I guess sasori is formed with hiruko version too o_0

rykarreolacr
November 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
Bandai site has been updated
We now see sakura, chiyoba, Kankuro, Yamato, Garaa, Temari, sasori, Deidera, Itachi/kisame on the charcter section of the website.

Also, I think, it confirms that Sasori(Hiroku and True form Sasori) will be one charcter.
By looking at the pics
It might go like this:
1)Sasori in Hiroku form does an ougi to tranform to sasori true form with sandaime kazekage.
2) Then if the Sasori true form with Sandaime kazekage does an ougi then he will have another transformation. He will use himself (sandaime is gone and he loses the akastuki cape)
3)In the bottom section u can see his final state ougi. Thats after he has tranformed to using himself, he does the 100 puppets ougi.

How can you be so sure of this if Hiruko doesn't even appear in the "in-game" pics? It's like saying that Itachi and Kisame are one character just because they appear together...

As of now, there is still no proof of whether Sasori will take up one or two slots.

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 27, 2007, 11:51 PM
Somebody on the gamefaqs' forum said that in the screens with Sasori, there's no "awakening" symbol next to his health, indicating he's a stand-alone character. So maybe they're two different characters, or maybe you switch to them the way you switch between Naruto and Kyuubi Naruto.

Seraphimon-TK
November 28, 2007, 12:48 AM
Nice update!!! Many characters to see :) And i saw some beautifull ougis with nice graphics etc...

PS: Des,if you have enough free time, rip those character images too :D Thanks in advance

BuNKiTZ
November 28, 2007, 01:01 AM
Awesome!! Sweet Update!! Gaara Finally Has His Shukaku no Hoko!! ANd Deidara Can Use Kibaku Nendo • C3, Too Bad Akasuna no Sasori Is Seperate From Hiruko, Check The Suna Symbol On The Screenshot, It's Only Suna Nothing Else It's Not A Kakusei Form... Deidara Can Also Use His Jibaku Bunshin!! I Like Their Positions, But How Come Gaara Looks REALLY Short?? (No Offense Gaara Fans)
[hr]
I Think The Story Is Gonna Start From The Beggining, Coz In The GAME Page, I See A Screenshot Of Kakashi Testing Naruto And Sakura With The Bell Test, Or I'm Wrong, I WOnder Who The Last Character Is?? Akasuna no Sasori Is The 61st...

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 28, 2007, 01:15 AM
Well, I suppose it'll start from the beginning of Shippuuden, at least. It'd be cool if they stuck in from the beginning of the whole series, but that's pushing it, I guess ^_^;

62 had better be Tobi! XO

Absolutio
November 28, 2007, 05:00 AM
It has yet to be confirmed if Sasori does take two slots or not.. But I assume too, from seeing both forms at the same page that shows sasori, that they will be one character.

destinator
November 28, 2007, 06:15 AM
Awesome update :D

sharinganLS
November 28, 2007, 06:21 AM
How can you be so sure of this if Hiruko doesn't even appear in the "in-game" pics? It's like saying that Itachi and Kisame are one character just because they appear together...

As of now, there is still no proof of whether Sasori will take up one or two slots.
Read the post P-R-O-P-E-R-L-Y
I said "I think" which means P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y

Your right its still not confirmed

Madara07
November 28, 2007, 06:28 AM
Can someone please post the link to the website showing the update please.
Thank you:)

Absolutio
November 28, 2007, 06:31 AM
It's on the first post up there on the page.. "Bandai".. and go to the character menu

sharinganLS
November 28, 2007, 06:31 AM
Its on des' first post

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_naruto_accel2/

Madara07
November 28, 2007, 06:41 AM
thank u

Deidera
November 28, 2007, 08:17 AM
Hi i am new and a great fan of naruto games^^ I will buy accel 2 naturaly...and the new scans are the best update ever^^ i like to see new ougis and scans about deidera (my favourit accel 2 chara):)

abbacchio
November 28, 2007, 01:16 PM
i don't understand if Sasori has hiruko form too or they are separated character.
hiruko has different moveset and if Sasori will be the transformation
saori will have 3 evolution and only three ougi per transf
in this way

hiruko : ougi level 1 reveal sasori
sasori third hokage : ougi level 2 true form sasori
true form sasori : ougi lvel 3 100 puppets
mmmmmm i hope are separated characters i want to see 3 different ougi for sasori real form

why Kisame and Itachi are in only 1 box???!!!???

if someone could translate maybe....

than k u
[hr]
ok i've discovered some info about Sasori i've maded a quetions before and now i could find some answers

look here the pics of Sakura and Chiyo

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_naruto_accel2/chara.html

they fight against sasori in different forms

in sakura we see Hiruko form with different ougi meter ( look above )

chiyo fights against Sasori third hokage and the situation is the same
( 2 different ougi level and no trasformation symbol but only the SAND symbol like chyo )

now go to sasori page
the same thing appears in sasori pics one level ougi and no awakening symbol near the life ougi meter

the trasformation will be different if they are one character

now go to Itachi and Kisame

if thery are one character u must able to control both as u like ( with separated ougi and support characters) in the pic u can see the Rain symbol for Kisame and other symbol for itachi
probabily u can switch from itachi to kisame and viceversa and u can do team ougi i think u can't do team ougi with other characters.

and last but not least
Deidara ROCKS!!!!

sorry if i write like an idiot but i've learned english by meyself i'm 27 years old and i'm a psycologue but this is are the problem in Itatly we have only one language !!!

sharinganLS
November 28, 2007, 01:44 PM
i don't understand if Sasori has hiruko form too or they are separated character.
in this way

mmmmmm i hope are separated characters i want to see 3 different ougi for sasori real form

than k u

ok i've discovered some info about Sasori i've maded a quetions before and now i could find some answers

( 2 different ougi level and no trasformation symbol but only the SAND symbol like chyo )

now go to sasori page
the same thing appears in sasori pics one level ougi and no awakening symbol near the life ougi meter

if thery are one character u must able to control both as u like ( with separated ougi and support characters) in the pic u can see the Rain symbol for Kisame and other symbol for itachi
probabily u can switch from itachi to kisame and viceversa and u can do team ougi i think u can't do team ougi with other characters.

and last but not least
Deidara ROCKS!!!!

sorry if i write like an idiot but i've learned english by meyself i'm 27 years old and i'm a psycologue but this is are the problem in Itatly we have only one language !!!
Thats some gud insight. And ur language isnt bad either.

I'm still going to wait till the game is released to answer all my questions.

Deidera
November 28, 2007, 02:55 PM
lol itachi and kisame are not one charackter !! they are in one box because of their new team ougi^^ and they dont get any other update only the new ougi i think..

abbacchio
November 28, 2007, 05:52 PM
And ur language isnt bad either

thank u

i've seen again how much cool Deidara is with this new ougi, i can't wait to play this game

BuNKiTZ
November 28, 2007, 08:32 PM
in this way

than k u
<hr noshade size="1">

now go to sasori page

and last but not least
Deidara ROCKS!!!!

Well, I'm Glad I'm Not The Only One Thinking Like This, Even Though I Want Hiruko, Akasuna no Sasori, And Hitokugutsu Sasori To Be ONE Character, Thet Aren't Just As abbacchio Said, There Is NO Kakusei Symbol (Which I Also Said Earlier) . And One More THing That He IS SO Right ABout... Deidara Rocks!!

And Itachi And Kisame Aren't One Character, That Is Just Plain Stupid (No Offense). And They Aren't In One Box Because Of Their Ougi Combo, How Come Sasori And Deidara Aren't In One Box?? I Mean They Have An Ougi Combo You Know.

UchihaSasuke215
November 28, 2007, 10:09 PM
Yeahh theyre probablly in it cause there rly is no update in them...
Unlike sasori and deidara they rly have nothing new/special...
But then again there's temari and kankuro...
But they MITE have a new ougi or something ;)
[hr]

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 29, 2007, 01:19 AM
I dunno why Temari was on there. it's not like she was shown doing anything special since Accel 1 (or at all). Same with Kankuro. Maybe they've updated their movesets as well. Maybe that's why they're on that page. That's what I'm assuming...same for Kisame and Itachi. Updated movesets...that makes the most sense to me. That would explain the following: Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, Chiyo, Naruto, Sakura, Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara. Who knows who else is gonna be put up there.

abbacchio
November 29, 2007, 02:57 AM
Thet Aren't Just As abbacchio Said, There Is NO Kakusei Symbol (Which I Also Said Earlier)

yes u are right but i can't understand, ih Sasori is only one, why hiruko has different ougi level. How could work the trasfromation system ?
rembember that Hiruko was destroyed by Sakuran is not a trasformation like Puppet Sasori.

uchihaj
November 29, 2007, 12:55 PM
Way more updated characters than I expected here, but Gaara and Deidara!!!! >__< I'm too happy.

Deidera
November 29, 2007, 01:34 PM
I too !!^^ Deidaras new oguis rocks :amuse

abbacchio
November 29, 2007, 01:34 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4495/pixrx8.jpg

kisame is above itachi in the selection screen

i can't see Sasori real Form ( Probabily Hiruko and Sasori will in one character) and Chiyo, Orochimaru and other characters

this is the best i can do with the video on TGS

have u seen the two question marks??!???

Absolutio
November 29, 2007, 01:58 PM
This TGS was a long time ago, and I doubt that all of the characters were updated there.. But who knows.. =D

naruto91
November 29, 2007, 02:28 PM
there wasn't any trailer in the spacial T_T

Bootleg544
November 29, 2007, 02:54 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4495/pixrx8.jpg

kisame is above itachi in the selection screen

i can't see Sasori real Form ( Probabily Hiruko and Sasori will in one character) and Chiyo, Orochimaru and other characters

this is the best i can do with the video on TGS

have u seen the two question marks??!???

From what I can see, the characters are as follows:

Naruto | Sai | Neji | Tenten | Gaara | Temari | Itachi | Deidara | Sasuke |

Sakura| Kakashi | Lee | Gai | Kankuro | ?????????| Kisame | Sasori | ???????? |

If you look at the way the characters are organized, you have Team Kakashi, Team Gai, Sand Shinobi, Akatsuki, and then Sasuke. With that said, my guess would be that the ? underneath Temari is Chiyo. As far as the one under Sasuke, I have no clue.

Absolutio
November 29, 2007, 03:20 PM
The way they're orginized there will be nothing alike in the game.. It's a demo to present the game.. Though they will be orginized, the character menu will be nothing alike.

UchihaSasuke215
November 29, 2007, 10:18 PM
Well heres a thought...
Maybe your right about chiyo and that other could be the myster character! ^_^
But I dont see like PTS naruto and crap??? Are they even in it???

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 30, 2007, 01:50 AM
Well heres a thought...
Maybe your right about chiyo and that other could be the myster character! ^_^
But I dont see like PTS naruto and crap??? Are they even in it???

Yeah, they'd kinda have to be in order to make 62 characters ^_^;

*edit*

Also, is it possible that Four-Tailed Naruto is the 62nd character?

*edit 2*

I have a question regarding pre-ordering this game.

Okay, on the play-asia.com website, it says that "We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped."

Does that mean that you can place the order and they'll charge you once the release date comes around? So if I order it now, then the money will come out of my account on 12/20?

Am I reading this correctly? :-/

destinator
November 30, 2007, 07:15 AM
New website update

http://www.cc2.co.jp/narutoA2/index.html

deidara upsidedown, lol ^^

Seraphimon-TK
November 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
Hinata pawns!!! Go HInata ,GOOOO~!

abbacchio
November 30, 2007, 10:17 AM
So far we have discovered :

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/teamve7.jpg

different kind of Combo Team

normal team jutsu ( see the TGS at the end Itachi and Kisame double team jutsu)

Cinematic Jutsu ( Shikamaru and Chougi in the pic)

Team Ougi ( Deidara + Sasori pic, and more like Kisame/Itachi, Sakura/Naruto or Chiyo)

but nobody knows how could this new system will work

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5198/chiyonj1.jpg

I think There will be Two type of Chiyo (or the awakening mode is changed again )

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9169/sasorivp4.jpg
Same as Above for Sasori.
Puppet Sasori will have final form and final ougi

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3701/naruto2mi7.jpg

my last question is: Naruto will have 4Tail awakening mode?

i can't wait until 20 to know that!!!!

Absolutio
November 30, 2007, 10:36 AM
I think it has been confirmed that he has..

Seth
November 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
Some pictures :

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150203_0_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150204_1_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150204_2_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images2_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150204_3_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images3_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150204_4_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images4_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150205_5_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images5_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150205_6_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images6_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150205_7_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images7_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150205_8_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images8_4_22997.html) http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/6081520071130_150205_9_small.jpg (http://www.jeux-france.com/images9_4_22997.html)

Absolutio
November 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
thanks!

abbacchio
November 30, 2007, 01:51 PM
I think it has been confirmed that he has..

??? where did u read this?

UchihaSasuke215
November 30, 2007, 01:57 PM
??? where did u read this?

...In that one forum Des showed us...
AND LOL Deidara gettin his @$$ kicked by Hinata xD Nah just kiddin...
Nice pictures seth... where'd u get em???
LOL just wondering =/

destinator
November 30, 2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks Seth ^^

AkatsukiNoTobi
November 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
Looks like jeux-france.com.

They always seem to get pictures from anime games before other people (besides the Japanese, probably).

destinator
November 30, 2007, 04:38 PM
At the moment it seems there is no scan at the moment. I'll ask for more tomorrow.

I think they got the pic from another site, wouldnt wonder if they have it from famitsu or whatever.

UchihaSasuke215
November 30, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ah I see...
So just this one site gets em...
Then the other sites basiclly steal em LOL...
Yeah I hope well see one tomorrow! Thanx Des

RobotDud33
November 30, 2007, 10:31 PM
Hi! I'm new to MangaHelpers.
I have an american fat PS2 and I really want this game. What do i have to do to my fat PS2 so I could play this on it?

Also, thanx des for all the scans

sharinganLS
December 01, 2007, 12:39 AM
Hi! I'm new to MangaHelpers.
I have an american fat PS2 and I really want this game. What do i have to do to my fat PS2 so I could play this on it?

Also, thanx des for all the scans

http://www.shishi-rendan.com/index.php?module=import

It shows the different ways that allow u to play imported games.
My advise is to get the Swap Magic USA w/ Slide Card Pro
Thats wat I have and it works just fine. Its better then moding cause u dont terminate the warranty of ur PS2. How does it work? Well ur gonna have to remove the front tip of ur PS2's tray and replace it with the modified slid card tray that they will provide u with. Now ur PS2 is ready to play jap ga,es. Turn on ur PS2, then u pop in the swap magic disk. When the menu screen appears u use the slide card and swipe it through the modified tray(from left to right) and pull the tray out manualy. Then u replace the swap disk with the game disk. Manually push the tray back in and swipe the card backwarsds (from right to left). Then just press O or X. Done.

Just incase u didnt understand what I just said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtxyA-llWQ

Try doing a search on google and u should be able to find an online site where u could buy it.

Deidera
December 01, 2007, 05:51 AM
http://www.shishi-rendan.com/index.php?module=import

It shows the different ways that allow u to play imported games.
My advise is to get the Swap Magic USA w/ Slide Card Pro
Thats wat I have and it works just fine. Its better then moding cause u dont terminate the warranty of ur PS2. How does it work? Well ur gonna have to remove the front tip of ur PS2's tray and replace it with the modified slid card tray that they will provide u with. Now ur PS2 is ready to play jap ga,es. Turn on ur PS2, then u pop in the swap magic disk. When the menu screen appears u use the slide card and swipe it through the modified tray(from left to right) and pull the tray out manualy. Then u replace the swap disk with the game disk. Manually push the tray back in and swipe the card backwarsds (from right to left). Then just press O or X. Done.

Just incase u didnt understand what I just said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtxyA-llWQ

Try doing a search on google and u should be able to find an online site where u could buy it.

Yes i totally agree with you^^ i have also the fat ps2 and swap magic...and it works perfectly. I thinx its the best and the most cheapest way to play import games:)

naruto91
December 01, 2007, 07:51 AM
i hope this week there will be some scan

Shinsatsu
December 02, 2007, 12:19 PM
Yo, I am new here and I can't wait to play this game!
Thanks Des for those precious informations ;) man you rule!
There is one thing I wanted to say for a long time but, I wasn't registred yet. but now, after I decided to join these forums I can tell you:
I think the dual Ougi system will be like this:
press R1 to summon your support character to the field then perform the ougi while he's still there. common sens XD.

Kaitsu
December 02, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yes i totally agree with you^^ i have also the fat ps2 and swap magic...and it works perfectly. I thinx its the best and the most cheapest way to play import games:)
Though, after awhile, Slide Cards harm the ears of the disk tray, considering you're basically pulling it open against it's will. So, I'd start off with slide cards, then after awhile when you have the money buy a flip top, as that does nothing to your system after instilation. That's exactly what I did, worked good for me. Or if you have enough money just start out with a flip top and save yourself the $4 it takes to buy side card ^.^;

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 01:16 PM
Yo, I am new here and I can't wait to play this game!
Thanks Des for those precious informations ;) man you rule!
There is one thing I wanted to say for a long time but, I wasn't registred yet. but now, after I decided to join these forums I can tell you:
press R1 to summon your support character to the field then perform the ougi while he's still there. common sens XD.

I think they will use the L2 or R2 button cuz Their function is only kawarimi!!!!
so i guess they will use one of those two to summon the other character to the field.

sharinganLS
December 02, 2007, 02:13 PM
I think they will use the L2 or R2 button cuz Their function is only kawarimi!!!!
so i guess they will use one of those two to summon the other character to the field.
We already know from one of the videos that it is R1 to summon. And then when u press R1 again (after u summoned ur support char) the support char will attack ur opponent. Its already shown in one of the videos.
Heres the vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzMcyt36n4

I believe u might be right.
While the support char is summoned and u do ur ougi, only then will u be able to do the dual ougis. That makes the most sense.

hypeblazeaxl
December 02, 2007, 05:35 PM
18 more days

RobotDud33
December 02, 2007, 10:19 PM
Thanx sharinganLS for the help. I also agree with Shin Akuma's theory.

naruto91
December 03, 2007, 12:57 PM
aonly 17 days...i hate them...it is since 18 that they relased the last scan T_T

Absolutio
December 03, 2007, 01:25 PM
Why do you need a new scan when you get the game so soon? ;)

naruto91
December 03, 2007, 01:39 PM
for the last character XD

Shinsatsu
December 03, 2007, 01:56 PM
for the last character XD

There are so many speculations about the last character. There are many people that say there are two more characters and I don't agree with them.
Maybe CC2 is going to keep that character unrevealed until the full trailer.
I don't know why but I don't feel like we are going to see Tobi in this game. Even if they do add him it will be a shame because Tobi is not someone to make a joke about. But if you see this from the anime watchers point of view, it may sound logic XD.
After all, we are going to enjoy playing this game even if there is no 62nd character. I can't wait to test Yamato!

Deidera
December 03, 2007, 04:18 PM
Yes i agree with you and i think it will be tobi^^ and i will no scans i will a trailer !! (a trailer who is longer than 14 sek XD )

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 03, 2007, 05:15 PM
If it's Tobi, then I'll lose many a night's sleep playing as him :D

Oh, I wish this supported the PS2's online functionality...

Rodrigo1337
December 03, 2007, 06:15 PM
Sorry AkatsukiNoTobi, the last two characters are Real Sasori(ZSS transformation), and Chiyo w/puppets. All the evidence points to that being the conclusion.

~Rodrigo

Absolutio
December 03, 2007, 06:32 PM
I would like to know what are those evidences that you're talking about?
About Sasori, it is possible, but I never heard anything about Chiyo.. :s

UchihaSasuke215
December 03, 2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah I kno...
Okay Sasori may be a seperate now T_T Hate to admit it...
But Chiyo is most likely gonna be awakened or like a jutsu...
I doubt they would make HER seperate...
Back to this question, (Since no answers last time) Okay I kno on the first scan it DOES show the PTS characters rite??? But where do you think they're gonna be in the game?
Cause in the TGS Video it rly only shows shippuden... So Are they gonna make it like NA1 where you scroll down Or are they not showing em just because it's not the full game?

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 03, 2007, 07:27 PM
Probably because it's not the full game. Just a demo.

destinator
December 04, 2007, 05:14 AM
These were posted by IchiTenshou on narutofan. Seems like magazines ads. However I think its the first time we see Sasori without robe on a real ad (despite when he got presented in Shounen Jump), right?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Uzumaki-Naruto-2310/N-Accel2Pos.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Uzumaki-Naruto-2310/PosterChara.jpg

Seraphimon-TK
December 04, 2007, 07:35 AM
Nice ads...I want the poster and the other bookmarks(?) :D... Finally,we are 16 days before the release!!! I cant WAIT! ARGH!!!

Absolutio
December 04, 2007, 07:46 AM
very nice ads.. Wish they were scanlated though.. You can barely understand a thing from those pics like that.. :(

abbacchio
December 04, 2007, 07:48 AM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1383/imavy3.jpg
Naruto 4TK?????

Deidera
December 04, 2007, 10:08 AM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1383/imavy3.jpg
Naruto 4TK?????

Does it gives a greater picture ( or a picture with better quali) from this posters
? when we would see if its four-tailed^^

abbacchio
December 04, 2007, 10:38 AM
is not simple beacause the prevous image is too small.
if u look the previous post on Naruto add u can see
different images, i suppose those are ougis and the last one is 4TK

destinator
December 04, 2007, 10:56 AM
Nice find abbacchio ^^

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 04, 2007, 11:33 AM
Are there any higher res versions?

abbacchio
December 04, 2007, 12:32 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Uzumaki-Naruto-2310/PosterChara.jpg

thank u Des

PHOTO ANALYSIS

we have 4 groups
akatsuki, Sasuke, Naruto, Team Kakashi

Akatsuki

1 pic ???? Itachi????
2 pic ???? i might be wrong but it seems to be Sasori in the air throwing Fire
3 pic Team Ougi Sasori and Deidara 100% sure

Sasuke

1 pic ??? a jutsu move??? Chidori??
2 pic Ougi (different snapshot animation but we have seen yet this move on scans)
3 pic Ougi ( never seen before)

Naruto

1 pic ???? jutsu???
2 pic ???? an ougi??? a move??? Maybe it is Rasegan ( i don't think is the Fuuton Rasengan but is similar )
3 pic If this is not 4 tail kiuubi i'm Peter Pan. Look at the 4tk eyes in the manga.

Team Kakashi

pic 1 Sai ougi Dragon move
pic 2 Naruto and??? maybe Sakura??? team ougi or a jutsu combination
pic 3 Yamato Jutsu Wood Prison

destinator
December 04, 2007, 01:36 PM
By Hurka from NF

http://thumbnails2.imagebam.com/119/4044eb1180056.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4044eb1180056)

Sasu/Oro have a Dualougi

uchihaj
December 04, 2007, 01:39 PM
Under the Team Kakashi, the second pic is Naruto and Sai. My Sharingan has never failed me lol

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 04, 2007, 01:42 PM
Okay, now I get to give my take on the screen ^_^

First panel (Team Kakashi) seems to show (from l to r): Sai doing his drawn lions; a team ougi with Sai and somebody else; Yamato's Wood Cage jutsu.

Second panel (Akatsuki) seems to show (from l to r): Deidara using a bird to attack; looks like true-form Sasori (without the coat) using his flame attack; and Deidara/Sasori's team ougi.

Third panel (Sasuke) seems to show (from l to r): I can't tell on the first one; Orochimaru/Sasuke's team ougi (COOL!); the intro movie?

The fourth panel (Naruto) seems to show (from l to r): Is that a giant Rasengan or a Hyuuga attack?; Sasuke/Naruto's team ougi; Four-Tailed Kyuubi, I guess...

That's what I can discern from it. The cool (new) things that it shows are the team ougi with Sasuke and Orochimaru, plus one of Sasori's attacks (the flame from his hands).

destinator
December 04, 2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah I thought it would be Sasori without robe too on the middle pic, that would go along his picture above the screens.

Pullig
December 04, 2007, 01:51 PM
hi i'm new here, thank u des for all scans...

i think, in the Third panel (Sasuke), the 1st image(l to r) its a chidori, and the team ougi sasuke/orochimaru will be great!!!

abbacchio
December 04, 2007, 01:55 PM
Akatsuki

1 pic Hiruko/Diedara new move
2 pic True form Sasori in the air throwing Fire
3 pic Team Ougi Sasori and Deidara

Sasuke

1 pic Chidori
2 pic Ougi Dual ougi Oro/Sasuke
3 pic Ougi Sasuke Sword or intro

Naruto

1 pic Rpg mode jutsu
2 pic Ougi Maybe it is Rasegan or team Sasuke ougi
3 pic Four Tailed Kiuubi!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!

Team Kakashi

pic 1 Rpg mode Sai jutsu
pic 2 Sai and Naruto team ougi
pic 3 Yamato Jutsu Wood Prison

Pullig
December 04, 2007, 02:08 PM
in the team kakashi's pic, i don't think it is a tem ougi, looks like the first scan with the master mode...

destinator
December 04, 2007, 02:22 PM
I found 2 more:
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5778/ad1ai9.th.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ad1ai9.jpg)http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9309/ad2np2.th.jpg (http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ad2np2.jpg)

We see Sasori attacking with his Kazepuppet one the first and also glowing/explosion stuff everywhere in the center of one screen.

On the 2nd big is a huge glowing/electrical sphere I think I havent seen yet.

Pullig
December 04, 2007, 02:28 PM
in the 2nd big one... what is in the 1st square?

abbacchio
December 04, 2007, 02:51 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9309/ad2np2.th.jpg

on top

we have 4 pic
1 2
3 4

1 pic ??? 2 pic rpg mode
3 pic 100 puppets 4 pic Sai ???

on down other pics i think it is Story mode ????

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5778/ad1ai9.th.jpg

we have

1 2 3 4 6 8
5 7

nothing new
1 i can't see
2 deidara sasori team ougi
3 Sasuke and Naruto team attack
4 Sasori vs Chiyo

5 6 7 8 from RPG/Story mode

Shinsatsu
December 04, 2007, 03:29 PM
in the 1st one, I think there is shikamaru in the left corner using his Kagenui.
Oro+Sasuke= Pwnage.

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 04, 2007, 03:31 PM
The one next to Deidara/Sasori's ougi? I think you may be right, now that I think about it.

Shorty
December 04, 2007, 03:35 PM
Hi guys, i'm new on this forum, i'v been watching this thread for the past 2-3 weeks and today i decided to register.
Thanks a lot Des for all the scans & vids, keep up the good work :D .

Now about the last scans, i do hope that's four tailed kyuubi in that pic and Sasuke+Oro Ougi...very interesting :amuse .

donkeyhigh
December 04, 2007, 06:55 PM
First off, welcome to the forum, and yes, it's starting to get interesting :) Can't wait 'till the 20th :)

Madara07
December 04, 2007, 08:36 PM
I perordered it of play-asia so do u think itll b in by christmas?

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 04, 2007, 11:21 PM
I perordered it of play-asia so do u think itll b in by christmas?

Depends on which shipping method you chose. I live in the US, too, and I should get mine by the 20th, at the latest. I heard that play-asia.com gets games early and ships 'em fast.

rukawa1989
December 05, 2007, 11:08 AM
got it on play-asia too.. using the e-voucher lol.. my ps3 came in roughly 36 hours from the moment i pre-ordered it.. i guess you'll get it soon as well.. too bad i'll be enlisting then.. wont get much time to play..

Uchiha Slayer
December 05, 2007, 01:25 PM
I wonder is the 4 tailed Naruto going to be in the game...Does anybody know

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 05, 2007, 01:28 PM
We have reason to believe that he is. I put him onto the wikipedia's list of Narutimate characters as confirmed, cause until we know otherwise.

BuNKiTZ
December 05, 2007, 10:43 PM
Well, Its Been Sooo Long SInce I Was Last Here!! Anyway, Yes, Four-Tailed Naruto Is In The Game, I Donno About You Guys But I Don't Need Glasses To See That Pic Of Four-Tailed Naruto In The Bookmarks. And This Is Really Bad But... If You Check The Bandai Site, And Check Chiyo On The Characters She Has Puppets Right? Well I'm Not Sure Where But I Saw Her Somewhere Without Them And Still Wearing Her Hat. So She Might Actually Be The Last Character, Hopefully... NOT. And Well I Guess Everybody Has Understood The Bookmarks?? Well I'll Be Just Telling You Guys That The 2nd Pic Under Naruto Is Him+Sasuke's Dual Jutsu. Dec. 6 Huh, Well 14 More Days Then, I Hope There'll Be More Scans And Uh des, Can You Get Those Website Pics Of The Characters Like Last Time With Naruto Sasuke And Sai, Coz I Thougt Of Making Some Wallpapers... Hehe

destinator
December 06, 2007, 10:38 AM
new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahqcCn4CxIE

Pullig
December 06, 2007, 10:56 AM
Amazing video des!

I woder Naruto 3 tails will be playable...

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 06, 2007, 11:38 AM
Does that mean that it leads into Four-Tailed Naruto? o_O

abbacchio
December 06, 2007, 12:12 PM
I woder Naruto 3 tails will be playable...
i think in this way

naruto :

1 normal ougi : 2 tails ( giant hand ) activate 2 tails mode
2 reversal ougi : 3 Tails ( big explosion) ????activate 3 tails mode ???
3 awakening : 4 tails (i dunno if 4tk will be playable itself or it is only an ougi)???? activate 4 tails mode???? i hope so much !!!!!!

also we have 1 extra ougi if u choose the right character (like Sakura in the video with Naruto)

Pullig
December 06, 2007, 01:24 PM
I agree with u abbacchio, but i would prefer this way:

Ougi 1:Anything, like odama rasengan
Ougi 2:2TK Naruto(with awaking 3TK naruto)
ougi 3:4TK Naruto

but i think will be like u told abbacchio

UchihaSasuke215
December 06, 2007, 03:06 PM
Ok now we kno for a fact 3 tails is in...
But i wonder if 4 tails o_0

Shinsatsu
December 06, 2007, 03:25 PM
So, three tails is in.
I think if there is a four tails it will just appear in an ougi.
there is no way we can play with that thing!
I hope they change shikamaru's awakening because it's just unfair.
I bet we're gonna have fun playing the RPG mode!

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 06, 2007, 03:29 PM
I think that 2TK Naruto isn't going to be a form, since he didn't actually fight. 3TK and 4TK will probably be Naruto's transformations in this game, and if not, then I'd better change the wiki entry >_>;

Seraphimon-TK
December 06, 2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the vid des :) Every time that i see a CM from the game,i want to play Accel 2 more T_T...
AS for 4TK,i think maybe it will be not playable because (like some other members said) its not under control in that state...But i hope it will,because it will be just awesome :D

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 06, 2007, 05:28 PM
If you look at the three screens on the NA2 Bandai site, they might not be in order. The picture of 2TK could be before he grows a third tail. And the giant hand attack, well...he used that against Orochimaru to get closer, as well as smack him around.

abbacchio
December 06, 2007, 05:37 PM
If you look at the three screens on the NA2 Bandai site, they might not be in order. The picture of 2TK could be before he grows a third tail. And the giant hand attack, well...he used that against Orochimaru to get closer, as well as smack him around.

SPOILER--------------------------SPOILER
if look the Manga (or the spoiler) u can see this sequence
Naruto Rage---> 2 tails mode----> giant Hand,
Orochimaru provocation---->3 tails----> Chackra Wave and big explosion ( against Kabuto),
Orochimaru provocation again----> 4 tails mode-----> giant explosion and giant Beam attack

mmm but i think it's going to be strange if u can't play Naruto 2 tails...
beacuse if u check the History of Nautimate we had the possibility to play with every character of the Manga/Anime.

NH we have first awakening power (Red Chakra)
NH2 same as NH with a special Ougi Red Rasengan
NH3 Red chackra Awakenig plus One Tail Kyubi
NA One Tail with Rage mode ( almost 2 tails)
NA 2 i think u can play 2 tails or 3 tails for sure.

but i've some doubts about 4 tails mode everything depend on Anime broadcast
or maybe 4 tails will an extra characters

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 06, 2007, 05:44 PM
Here's the timeline of the Naruto vs Orochimaru fight, for those who don't remember (I just reread it). Links to manga pictures are in there.

During the fight with Orochimaru, Naruto starts off normal and then goes to 1TK form. After Orochimaru eggs Naruto on some more, he grows two tails at once (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000291/17.jpg). He then hit Kabuto with his aura (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000292/10.jpg). In this page (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000292/13.jpg), you can see the hand attack shown in the game screen. It looks almost exactly the same, too. On a side note, here (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000293/14.jpg) is where Yamato uses his Entwined Wooden Rampart technique shown in the game screens. And lastly, 4TK Naruto (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000293/16-17.jpg).

Sasukerk
December 06, 2007, 07:35 PM
if look the Manga (or the spoiler) u can see this sequence
Naruto Rage---> 2 tails mode----> giant Hand,
Orochimaru provocation---->3 tails----> Chackra Wave and big explosion ( against Kabuto),
Orochimaru provocation again----> 4 tails mode-----> giant explosion and giant Beam attack

mmm but i think it's going to be strange if u can't play Naruto 2 tails...
beacuse if u check the History of Nautimate we had the possibility to play with every character of the Manga/Anime.

NH we have first awakening power (Red Chakra)
NH2 same as NH with a special Ougi Red Rasengan
NH3 Red chackra Awakenig plus One Tail Kyubi
NA One Tail with Rage mode ( almost 2 tails)
NA 2 i think u can play 2 tails or 3 tails for sure.

but i've some doubts about 4 tails mode everything depend on Anime broadcast
or maybe 4 tails will an extra characters
If depend on anime,its ok ^^
Because in 12/20 in japan is broadcast the epi who show naruto release 4 tail to fight with Orochimaru

Jono23
December 06, 2007, 08:02 PM
thanks for the new vid des looks awesome.

I'm starting to think that maybe, like other people said that the 4T naruto is only in an ougi and we will be able to play as the 3T in the actual game. I still hope 4T is in though because that would be awesome!

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 06, 2007, 08:35 PM
I know we've seen most of these, but the one on the bottom left looks new to me.

http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc173/th_91073_bd_axle2_2_122_173lo.jpg (http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91073_bd_axle2_2_122_173lo.jpg)

I believe it's of Itachi and Gai using Kisame and Kakashi (respectively) as back-ups.

abbacchio
December 07, 2007, 07:22 AM
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

During the fight with Orochimaru, Naruto starts off normal and then goes to 1TK form. After Orochimaru eggs Naruto on some more, he grows two tails at once. He then hit Kabuto with his aura. In this page, you can see the hand attack shown in the game screen. It looks almost exactly the same, too. On a side note, here is where Yamato uses his Entwined Wooden Rampart technique shown in the game screens. And lastly, 4TK Naruto.

Tobi i've the manga in my hand now and the timeline is a little bit different.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
1 Naruto hits Orochimaru and scratch his Face ( 1 tail )
2 Orochimaru talks about Sasuke. Naruto goes in rage and he trasforms into 3 Tails Kyubi
3 Naruto hits Kabuto with his Aura
4 Naruto throws his hand attack against Orochimaru
5 Four tails Kybi appears for the first time
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

in the fight with Orochimaru there are no 2 tails but only
1 tails, 3 tails and 4 tails

naruto91
December 07, 2007, 09:33 AM
id'like to use all tails...naruto, naruto t1, t2, t3 and t4 ^^

adel123456789
December 07, 2007, 09:34 AM
me too

Absolutio
December 07, 2007, 01:53 PM
This thread became such a spamming thread that I seriously dunno what's going on with your discussions anymore.. Dunno how can Des do anything about it, but other than ONLY talking about NA2 related stuffs, try not to repeat yourselves over and over and over and over and over again, coz it really makes both navigating and updating yourself in this thread almost impossible. I'm starting to simply not check the new posts here and leave the subscide thread untouched, which doesnt empty my sub box.. :( So sad..

sharinganLS
December 07, 2007, 02:18 PM
This thread became such a spamming thread that I seriously dunno what's going on with your discussions anymore.. Dunno how can Des do anything about it, but other than ONLY talking about NA2 related stuffs, try not to repeat yourselves over and over and over and over and over again, coz it really makes both navigating and updating yourself in this thread almost impossible. I'm starting to simply not check the new posts here and leave the subscide thread untouched, which doesnt empty my sub box.. :( So sad..

Finally Somebody said it, i have been watching this going on for weeks this thread has gone to 50 pages but only half of it is releavent the other half is just spam. We dont have to go on and on abt the different kyubi transformations. the game is coming out in abt two weeks, just be patient and we will find out abt the transformations (that is including sasori, and the other hidden characters).

adel123456789
December 07, 2007, 02:49 PM
Finally Somebody said it, i have been watching this going on for weeks this thread has gone to 50 pages but only half of it is releavent the other half is just spam. We dont have to go on and on abt the different kyubi transformations. the game is coming out in abt two weeks, just be patient and we will find out abt the transformations (that is including sasori, and the other hidden characters).

at last someone understands me....... dam i made another one:mad :mad

destinator
December 07, 2007, 06:58 PM
KY is GOD!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/153/71384narutoad01122877louz5.th.jpg (http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71384narutoad01122877louz5.jpg)

Absolutio
December 07, 2007, 07:16 PM
This scan is so friggin cool!
Kabuto being able to use his temp body ressurection/control jutsu that he did with the anbus that guarded sasuke.. And 4 tail Naruto looks just awesome!!! xD

kyubisharingan
December 07, 2007, 08:29 PM
WOW....i cant wait to get this game. using 4 tails is gonna be great. DES..i still wonder how you can beat these games so fast..yet you hardly know japanese

rykarreolacr
December 07, 2007, 08:30 PM
Awesome scan!!! And this is actually the first time we see 4T Kyuubi Naruto colored in any media!!! So exciting!!!! Plus, this game will be released on the same day when episodes 40-41 air which will cover the whole Heaven & Earth Bridge fight. Such a great day this will be. :p

kyubisharingan
December 07, 2007, 08:45 PM
O_O....great point ryk. that will be a very interesting day

Off topic: how come i cant see poeple viewing threads? it only shows the MODS

Might be that the userlist is disabled on raw day? To save serverload.

Madara07
December 07, 2007, 11:56 PM
O...M...G! 4 tails looks SICK! hes gonna be devastating like wtf guys this is gonna be great.
I cannot wait anymore like this is awesome but you know what sucks.....he will probably be banned:(