PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

theo_mm
December 20, 2007, 07:52 AM
does any1 kno how we unlock the rest of the support characters?

Sasukerk
December 20, 2007, 08:04 AM
does any1 kno how we unlock the rest of the support characters?

Beat him in RPG mode,like bingo book in accel 1.
Any1 know unlock rpg mode with Sasuke ???

theo_mm
December 20, 2007, 08:18 AM
thx

alienware
December 20, 2007, 08:53 AM
have anyone a Savedata from this Game ? I don´t understand japan .

Pls help me :)

sharinganLS
December 20, 2007, 08:59 AM
http://shishi-rendan.com/showthread.php?t=236

Read through the thread theres a send space link that has the save file.

Shinsatsu
December 20, 2007, 09:09 AM
I beat the game. RPG mode is damn easy.
I unlocked all characters and all support list.
One thing disappointed me : there is no mangekyu sharingan ougi for kakashi that's damn bad.

krazykone12
December 20, 2007, 10:04 AM
*sigh* man ship the damn game already

Angeru
December 20, 2007, 11:10 AM
Does anybody knows what the hell am Isupposed to do about Sign Tsuki IchaPara mission that Jiraiya gives you earky in the game the game?

I always get beat up by the shady character

theo_mm
December 20, 2007, 12:35 PM
has any1 found the key to orochimar's door after you beat the game (if u dont kno wat im talking about go bak to orochimaru's base and there will be a locked door at the part befor you get to sasuke's door)

my guess is that behind the door you will be able to play as sasuke, like in that picture.

Sasori93
December 20, 2007, 12:55 PM
has any1 found the key to orochimar's door after you beat the game (if u dont kno wat im talking about go bak to orochimaru's base and there will be a locked door at the part befor you get to sasuke's door)

my guess is that behind the door you will be able to play as sasuke, like in that picture.

Thoughts too so!!but where is this key??

destinator
December 20, 2007, 01:02 PM

More than logical, isnt it? You also get the last assist there because there are no other places to find them.

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 20, 2007, 02:18 PM
Okay, wtf? I checked the progress on the shipping of my game, and it went from Hong Kong, to the US, back to Hong Kong, and then to Korea? WTF?

Solid Slap
December 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
Okay, wtf? I checked the progress on the shipping of my game, and it went from Hong Kong, to the US, back to Hong Kong, and then to Korea? WTF?

ROFL same here man, I believe yours is following the same path as mine. I believe the one where you see it in the US is actually where it will touchdown once it reaches the US. It actually hasn't come yet. I am a bit disappointed though, I mean I paid a load for shipping and in one day it only went from HK to Korea? Pretty whack...

destinator
December 20, 2007, 04:37 PM
My game needed 2 days to arrive hm...

Cloud
December 20, 2007, 05:43 PM
Mine has yet to arrive, as it shipped only yesterday. Since I paid didn't pay for express shipping, I'll probably have it around the 26th or 27th. Can't wait.

Anyway. Umm, des... I was wondering if you could upload the ougi clips for, well, download? Heh. Rapidshare or something.
That is, if you still have them.
Thanks in advance.

destinator
December 20, 2007, 05:54 PM
No sorry, I wont.

Dynamic Dragon
December 20, 2007, 06:32 PM
lol i just played it for a bit... 8_D
is alright...

Agrias
December 20, 2007, 06:53 PM
I´ve just started playing...

The RPG mode has improved A LOT, it´s much more fun now....although it gets quite confusing when using a 3-man party, there was a time I was just punching everything around without even looking or aiming at anything ;p

I´m in love with TS Hinata #D

*goes back to the PS2*

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 20, 2007, 07:45 PM
But why would it touch down at Lousville? That's in Kentucky. If it's coming from Hong Kong (or Korea, for that matter o_O), shouldn't it go to California and then fly to the closest UPS (I chose UPS) shipping center (Houston, for me), and then drive to my house?

And why don't I have a UPS tracking number? >_> I don't want to check on play-asia each time *irritated, but patient*

Kiri_No_Haku
December 20, 2007, 07:58 PM
Hmmm.... still I say EX 2 is better than this but both the games have 2 entirely different rating systems. (To all you Accel humpers like a friend of mine) The ratings system for EX relies more on stradegy and features that make you feel like you're in the game. This game is about the more ninja-like you can be.

I like this game cause the random Ougi they just pull out of their asses and the fact that you can spam items like Bakudan tags. Also I love it that characters like Hinata actually have jutsu. But still EX is better.... IMO.... ^^

Jono23
December 20, 2007, 09:19 PM
My game arrived really quickly i got it in only 35 hours.

BuNKiTZ
December 20, 2007, 10:03 PM
Hey, Do We Still Need des's Guide In Order To Finish The Master Mode? Cause I Saw A Guide In GameFAQS. The Download Is About To Be Done! Can't Wait, Hey Is There Any Chance That My PS2 Would Break If I Use The DVD -/+ R With The Accel 2 Game?? And All I Have To Do Is Burn The Accel 2 Into The DVD -/+ R, Right??

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 20, 2007, 10:09 PM
Can someone help me. I downloaded the Accel 2 torrent and it has a bunch of rar files like part1.rar part2.rar,ect. and i dont know what to do with it so i can burn it to a dvd. can someone help me

BuNKiTZ
December 20, 2007, 11:32 PM
Can Someone Give Me Instructions On What To Do, I'm Done Downloading The Game, And I Got A Folder That Has WinZip Files And Other Stuff, The WinZip Files Are: gant-nsna2.part01 Until part34, Do I Have To Extract Them Then Burn It TO The DVD -/+ R, With The Other Files That Is In The Folder??

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 20, 2007, 11:43 PM
I got the same problem as u buddy...

BuNKiTZ
December 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
I Think We Only Have To Extract One Of Them, Cause When I Tried To Extract The Other parts, The Thing That Was Going To Be Extracted Was Only The Same

UchihaSasuke215
December 20, 2007, 11:58 PM
Im willing to explain it since im in a non lazy mood...
Okay... btw i beat mine... :D
One= Download torrent of Narutimate accel 2 from Miniova
Two= Download it through Azureus (Trust me... teh best one)
Three= Extract the torrent after downloaded throught teh bittorrent client
Four= Burn using DVD Decrypter onto a DVD rom...
Does that help at all? Cause if not Ill be more descriptive! :D

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah, Thanks Anyway, That's What I Did, Except For The Azures Part, But I My Burner Doesn't Seem To Accept The DVD Or The Files, ANd Do We Have To Extract ALL Of The gant-nsna2.part01 Until part34??

Kiri_No_Haku
December 21, 2007, 12:15 AM
*sigh* (can't believe I'm asking this)
Do you have to mod the PS2 to get downloaded bitorrent games on it?

rykarreolacr
December 21, 2007, 12:23 AM
You just need to extract the part1 file and it will automatically extract all the files into just one ISO. After that you just double click on the ISO and it should burn automatically if you have Nero or another similar program.

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 12:27 AM
You just need to extract the part1 file and it will automatically extract all the files into just one ISO. After that you just double click on the ISO and it should burn automatically if you have Nero or another similar program.

What Do You Mean By "One ISO"?? When I Extracted Part 1, I Got A DATA, PRG, MODULES, And PSS Folders, And Something Called OUT1M, SLPS_258.37, FLIST, And SYSTEM. Do I Have To Burn Them All?? Hey, Can Someone Upload The File That We Need To Burn Somewhere, ANd Tell Me Where To Download It, Please! Wait The ISO, Is It The WinRAR archive File (The One With 3 Books), gant-nsna2??

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 12:48 AM
I got a question for you...
Plz tell me that your using winrar?
And also you said that you wen throught the downloading thingy that takes like a day rite?
Cause just answer those and I think I can help! :D
I just dont get why your not getting it? I mean... Cause all you do is at the archieve you click the naruto folder... extract it by pushing the extract button...
Read the ISO, Write the ISO at a slow speed and wala!

Kiri_No_Haku
December 21, 2007, 12:51 AM
So only DVD ROM or CD ROM can be used too?

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 12:54 AM
Only a DVD Rom... Sony DVD+R I recomend...
Thats because they hold way more space... a CD R is gonna hold nothing and wont fit what you need to put on it...
If you guys need a detailed step by step meesage for help just PM me

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 12:57 AM
I got a question for you...
Plz tell me that your using winrar?
And also you said that you wen throught the downloading thingy that takes like a day rite?
Cause just answer those and I think I can help! :D
I just dont get why your not getting it? I mean... Cause all you do is at the archieve you click the naruto folder... extract it by pushing the extract button...
Read the ISO, Write the ISO at a slow speed and wala!

I Use WinRAR, My DL Was 11 Hours

rykarreolacr
December 21, 2007, 01:00 AM
Are you sure you didn't try to extract the ISO as well? I mean after you extracted the 35 files into one did you extract the resulting file again?

Kiri_No_Haku
December 21, 2007, 01:01 AM
Lol not even 20 mins and I got 1% woot.

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:01 AM
How are you guys doing?

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:15 AM
Are you sure you didn't try to extract the ISO as well? I mean after you extracted the 35 files into one did you extract the resulting file again?

Uhh... Hehe... I Did Extract It... Sorry

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:20 AM
=========
INFO ON SLIM
=========
1- You need to purchase Swap Magic 3.6 (19.99-29.99)
2- You need to either:
one- buy a case thing
two- Open it up and mod (Which I did... Its free this way...
Cause all you do is tape down a lever...)
3- Go through the prosses of downloading the torrent... Extracting it...
4- Purchase some DVD+R And burn it using DVD Decrypter...
5- PLAY IT! w00t

==========
INFO ON FATTY
==========
1- You need to purchase Swap Magic 3.6 (19.99-29.99)
2- Buy a magic key (around 5 bux)
3- Go through the prosses of downloading the torrent... Extracting it...
4- Purchase some DVD+R And burn it using DVD Decrypter...
5- PLAY IT! w00t

Heres info I was talking to kiri_no_haku with...

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:28 AM
Ok, Thanks For All Your Help But All I Need To Know Is Which File Do I Need To Burn?? I Got Rid Of All The Things I Got From Extracting The ISO Thing, So All That's Left Is What I Got After Downloading The Torrent, And The ISO File.

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:29 AM
You need to burn the... There should be a folder saying a weird thing like nasa2 or something... open it... and there should be a little icon witht the three books... burn that one

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:33 AM
I Don't Have That, Okay Here Is What I Did:

> Step1: Downloaded Torrent
> Step2: Bought DVD+R
> Step3: Extracted The part1

Then I Got An ISO File Called: gant-nsna2 (Three Books)

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:34 AM
This is why I run my torrents through azureus....
Ok what did you run the torrent through? That will help...
But your rly close... your just missing one step... So tell me... which one?

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:36 AM
uTorrent, DO I Need To Burn The gant-nsna2 (Three Books, I Got This From Extracting Part1)??

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:38 AM
Utorrent.... hmmm...
Im assuming so... Yea,
Well Ive wasted like 5 bux in DVDs that i messed up so be sure thats the rite one...
To make sure like hold your mouse over it or right click and view the properties...
It should be around 1.57 GB

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:39 AM
It Is, But What Is The File I Need To Burn?

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:40 AM
The gant-nsna2 then...
Best of luck!
btw you have swap magic rite? Or a mod?

BuNKiTZ
December 21, 2007, 01:41 AM
THank You So Much!!

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:43 AM
No problem...
Ask me if you need any help what so ever in the game!

damas
December 21, 2007, 05:22 AM
are there just 4 team OUGIS (not jutsus)? im to lazy to find out xD
also didnt play the vs mode, have to get sasuke first:)

abbacchio
December 21, 2007, 06:55 AM
are there just 4 team OUGIS (not jutsus)?

team ougis are :
Sakura and Naruto
Sasori and Deidara ( works with Deidara like support)
Itachi and Kisame
Orochimaru and Sasuke
Sakura and Chiyo ( u must choose Sakura like support )

i hope there are more but i'm not so ottimist

Shinsatsu
December 21, 2007, 08:29 AM
download the file then extract part 1 it will automaticly extract the other parts. you'll get then an ISO file (about 1,6 Gb).
burn it on a DVDR using nero or whatever you use to burn image files. Choose a low speed burn because if u don't the game will freeze from time to time and will make u sick XD.
There are no more team ougis than the listed above.
HAIL OROCHIMARU!

abbacchio
December 21, 2007, 09:14 AM
can't understand why CC2 doesn't create a team Ougi with Kakashi and Naruto or Kakashi and Gai like in NH3.....mmmm

i like the Magenkyou jutsu but i miss some new ougi fro Kakashi.
Many characters are not balanced well:
Naruto is the Best in my opionion the new Ougi are awesome same as Deidara.
Orochimaru is good but he has only 1 new ougi and he doesn't have Triple Rashamon.

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 21, 2007, 10:37 AM
when i extract the files it says its corrupt and it cancels it...WHAT DO I DO PLZ HELP

Shinsatsu
December 21, 2007, 10:54 AM
when i extract the files it says its corrupt and it cancels it...WHAT DO I DO PLZ HELP

Damn, that's bad. You must download it again because the file is corrupted.
I recommand using Azureus because it's the best at downloading torrents XD
Good luck to you pal.

There is a bug in the game, when you choose to not display the buttons in battle (OFF) it will be back (ON) again after quitting and starting a new battle and that makes me sick goddamnit.

Hell yes, I wanted a new ougi for kakashi and I was waiting for more team ougis like Neji+Hinata and Kakashi+Yamato or Jiraya+Naruto ... etc

But finally, thanks CC2.

rykarreolacr
December 21, 2007, 10:57 AM
If just one of the parts is corrupted, just redownload that part.

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 01:07 PM
Nah there rly is no point...
Mite as well go through azureus...

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 21, 2007, 02:51 PM
I have Azureus though

Darkwings98
December 21, 2007, 02:59 PM
How play as Sasuke?

and where are the clones of Yondaime, Kabuto etc...? i have 54

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 21, 2007, 03:15 PM
ok well i kept downloading from mininova and others and the files were Naruto Accel 2-GANT and Naruto Accel 2-www.gamestorrent.com and they both are corrupt. plz help

abbacchio
December 21, 2007, 05:30 PM
Stop talking how Extract this Game!!!!

How play as Sasuke?

and where are the clones of Yondaime, Kabuto etc...? i have 54

Sasuke u must finish story mode

other characters like Yondaime i don't know

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 21, 2007, 05:45 PM
hey bunkitz wat one is the iso file i got the same as u when i extracted it

UchihaSasuke215
December 21, 2007, 08:19 PM
Okay if I remember coreectly...
If you have Narutimate Accel on your memory card you get everyone except the following:

Sai
Chiyo
Yamato
Sasori (Hiruko)
Deidara
Itachi
Kisame
Sasori (True Form)
Chiyo (W/Puppets)
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Sasuke...
And then once you beat the game you unlock the abillity to turn into a form at the character selection e.g. 4-Tailed Naruto
Tell me if I missed any ;)
And ppl who need help extracting... Go through the last couple of pages! >: (
I helped a lot of ppl with it... I explained it all... And Des said NOT TO POST ILLEGAL LINKS! Wow....

theo_mm
December 21, 2007, 08:30 PM
i beat the game, got all treasures, all memory pages and beat all 62 people listed in the bingo book, but the secret door still wont budge.

and by the way does any1 kno where the orochimaru nd kabuto clones are, i walked all the way around the map more than three times looking nd they didnt show up(i checked orochi's hideout 2 nd there was nothing there, except the locked door nd lots of anoying people), and when i checked the list of 62 in the bingo book orochimaru nd kabuto rnt there?

does any1 kno where i can find them?

Sasori93
December 21, 2007, 11:32 PM
maybe the are behind this secred door??

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 22, 2007, 02:12 AM
Does anyone know y my game freezes? and does the game only have tag team no 1 on 1

Darkwings98
December 22, 2007, 04:11 AM
thx abbacchio but i ask for the secret door and Sasuke.

You beat all 62 clones? include Yondaime? where is he?

Sasori93
December 22, 2007, 06:51 AM
darkwings98 i beat all 62 clones:Dbut i don't remember where is yondaime:(:(

Hatake-kun717
December 22, 2007, 07:02 AM
For those of you who care I, finaly found a vid of Kakashi's Magenkyou Sharingan. It looks raw can't wait for my copy to get to me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oSKGUxfdZGY

WERD!!!

theo_mm
December 22, 2007, 07:57 AM
thx abbacchio but i ask for the secret door and Sasuke.

You beat all 62 clones? include Yondaime? where is he?

he's crossed out in the bingo book, but i forgot were he was, soz

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 22, 2007, 09:03 AM
ummmm can someone at least be helpful

Kiri_No_Haku
December 22, 2007, 01:08 PM
Lol, who here is actually using a Ps2 fatty? I just finished on DLing and all I'm waiting for is the money for Swap magic and the magic card. W00t! ^^

twilit_ikasu
December 22, 2007, 03:55 PM
so i cant seem to figure out how to form a squad after you beat the game so can anyone onform me on how

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 22, 2007, 06:13 PM
how do u open the secret door?

rykarreolacr
December 22, 2007, 08:55 PM
so i cant seem to figure out how to form a squad after you beat the game so can anyone onform me on how

Go talk to Shizune in Tsunade's office.

twilit_ikasu
December 23, 2007, 01:16 AM
Go talk to Shizune in Tsunade's office.

ok thanks your awesome :D

Madara07
December 23, 2007, 02:32 AM
How do u do a team special or that move where like sasuke and naruto do rasengan? and whats so important about that door?

theo_mm
December 23, 2007, 04:46 AM
How do u do a team special or that move where like sasuke and naruto do rasengan? and whats so important about that door?

chose sasuke and have naruto as a support then press up,up,circle and that should do it

Oni_James
December 23, 2007, 10:18 AM
i beat the game, but always the same question, "what's behind that door in oro liar?" may be there is something to unlock somethingXD
the game disapointed me, i expected yondaime to have at least a team with his pupil, master or Naruto...

abbacchio
December 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
what are the custom jutsu???

Madara07
December 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
How do u do team specials? sry im like so behind on this

~Andrew~
December 23, 2007, 04:45 PM
where i can get the second naruto? (not the 4tailed..the one which can become the 2 tailed)

destinator
December 23, 2007, 05:15 PM
2tk is ougi only...

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 23, 2007, 05:53 PM
i have 2 questions for anyone!!! 1. How do u open the secret door? 2. is it always tag team and no 1 on 1?

~Andrew~
December 23, 2007, 05:56 PM
@des i thought so...but in your FAQ i read something about 4tailed and than about 2tailed too....sry for misunderstanding ._.v

Kiri_No_Haku
December 24, 2007, 12:32 AM
It was always tag team in the others, just not this detailed. There were just strikers. You can choose not to use yours though of you want. And didn't they say speak to Shizune to open that door?

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 01:07 AM
So u have to talk to Shizune to open the door?

theo_mm
December 24, 2007, 03:45 AM
i spoke to shizune about 20 times, but the door still wont open

Darkwings98
December 24, 2007, 04:30 AM
For the Closed Door Make 9 Missions, talk with Shizune get a Sakura, Sai, and Yamato, talk with Tsunade, and when she tell you about mission in orochimaru's hideout you go and get a item in the final room, go talk Tsunade and you play with sasuke in the secret room.

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 06:36 AM
how do u make 9 missions?

Darkwings98
December 24, 2007, 08:39 AM
Talk with Ebisu and see the orange card, you see there the missions you have completed, speak with people and change your members of team, maybe they have the missions.

theo_mm
December 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
Talk with Ebisu and see the orange card, you see there the missions you have completed, speak with people and change your members of team, maybe they have the missions.

thx

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 10:55 AM
where is Ebisu?

rykarreolacr
December 24, 2007, 11:47 AM
where is Ebisu?
He's at the second Konoha map, near the item store.

Madara07
December 24, 2007, 01:38 PM
Des could u plz put all that down on ur faq cuz that is valuble info.
[hr]
Is kurenai updated?

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 02:04 PM
thx miss....

Kiri_No_Haku
December 24, 2007, 02:10 PM
T_T I wanna play this game, but tommorow on Xmas, I'll be playing EX 2 instead. (W00t EX 2 XD). This game actually looks a hell of a lot better than the first Narutimate games I've played so I'm gonna try to get swap magic then the game. (P.S. Neji looks awesome in Story mode).

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 04:19 PM
Ebisu wont give me any missions. can anyone tell me wat im doing wrong

destinator
December 24, 2007, 04:23 PM
Ebizu doesnt give missions at all, he gives you mission rewards in form of RYO

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 24, 2007, 04:33 PM
whats the orange card?

theo_mm
December 24, 2007, 04:46 PM
des, what move is 'kawarimi no jutsu' for naruto - is it his up, up, circle or is it his rasengan or is it his taunt or something?

destinator
December 24, 2007, 05:18 PM
knj is the replacement tech (press R2 when you get hit, if its the right moment you're behind the enemy).

rykarreolacr
December 24, 2007, 05:43 PM
Does anybody know what does Kankurou in the Sand Village want? He says something about doing something about all the "fuhin" which I don't know what it is.

destinator
December 24, 2007, 07:46 PM
just seach for the mission with kank in my faq, you have to get him 5 items

rykarreolacr
December 24, 2007, 08:16 PM
just seach for the mission with kank in my faq, you have to get him 5 items

Sorry to be bothering you des... but could you please provide me a link to your FAQ? -_-;

Merry Xmas!

destinator
December 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
Should have posted it a looong time ago already 1^^

sorry ^^

http://des.der-norden-rockt.com/nha2faq.txt

Sentou Ryoku
December 25, 2007, 05:35 AM
Stupid question, but can anyone reply or PM me the romanizations of TS Chouji and TS Ino's move lists? Oh and has anyone seen Chouji and Shikamaru's (or is it the other way around?) team ougi floating around youtube or anywhere else?

destinator
December 25, 2007, 08:20 AM
they dont have a team ougi, for movelist just go to gamefaqs.com

theo_mm
December 25, 2007, 09:51 AM
thx des

naruto91
December 25, 2007, 01:21 PM
i have done sasuke's rpg in orochimaru's base...what must i do now to unlock sasuke, oro and kabuto as supports?

Sasori93
December 25, 2007, 02:35 PM
i have done sasuke's rpg in orochimaru's base...what must i do now to unlock sasuke, oro and kabuto as supports?

i too want play as sasuke in RPG!!!i finish the story and i don't pay sasuke in RPG!!what i must do to play as sasuke??

destinator
December 25, 2007, 02:49 PM
read my faq thats all I can say....

Sasori93
December 25, 2007, 04:08 PM
des i read your faq and i do everything but i not play as sasuke!!!i go to tsunade and she disappear when i go to yhe roof she is there with jirayia!!!they talks,talk!!!when they end talking i'm back to the tsunade office and she talks and i don't know what i must do:( sorry for my english

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 26, 2007, 12:01 AM
i have the same problem but im looking everywhere for missions and still i cant open the door in oros hideout

Seraphimon-TK
December 26, 2007, 02:32 AM
Hmm...When i finished the game Sasuke was a "?" i could only use him in the Story mode,i did only 1 side quest and i had sasuke as a playable char in the 2 player mode. ... dunno....

rykarreolacr
December 26, 2007, 02:59 AM
You need to finish a mission where you help Kakashi finding Jiraiya, before you get to use Sasuke. First, you need to go to Shizune and unequip any support character. You need to be just Naruto, then look for Kakashi near the dango place. After you complete this mission go visit Tsunade and you should get a mission where you need to go to Orochimaru's hideout.

Sasori93
December 26, 2007, 03:45 AM
You need to finish a mission where you help Kakashi finding Jiraiya, before you get to use Sasuke. First, you need to go to Shizune and unequip any support character. You need to be just Naruto, then look for Kakashi near the dango place. After you complete this mission go visit Tsunade and you should get a mission where you need to go to Orochimaru's hideout.

where is dango place???

naruto91
December 26, 2007, 05:30 AM
now i have fought with all the clones (minato too), so i'd live to do all gai's challenge to unlock the narutimate difficoulty level, but i can't find gai...where is he?

destinator
December 26, 2007, 06:19 AM
training grounds

naruto91
December 26, 2007, 07:03 AM
there isn't gai...there are 2 boys and there are also hinata and neji, but no gai there

destinator
December 26, 2007, 07:09 AM
then you have active missions...finish them?

naruto91
December 26, 2007, 07:41 AM
thanks now i'm doing gai's chanllenges

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 26, 2007, 12:47 PM

where is dango place?
[hr]
i found it. its at the place near Kiba was at the intersection to the forest of death. but now im stuck with Jirya fighting Shizune but i dont know wat to do to pass the mission when i fight Shizune can someone help me with the fight

rykarreolacr
December 26, 2007, 01:38 PM
where is dango place?
<hr noshade size="1">
i found it. its at the place near Kiba was at the intersection to the forest of death. but now im stuck with Jirya fighting Shizune but i dont know wat to do to pass the mission when i fight Shizune can someone help me with the fight

You need to fulfill the following requirements when fighting her:

1. At least 30% of your life left
2. At least 3/4 of your chakra
3. Finish opponent with Jutsu
4. Win the fight

At least, if i remember correctly...

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
You need to fulfill the following requirements when fighting her:

1. At least 30% of your life left
2. At least 3/4 of your chakra
4. Win the fight

At least, if i remember correctly...

wat about when ur Kakashi and ur fighting Gai at the training place

~Andrew~
December 26, 2007, 02:30 PM
Condition: 1. Win the fight
2. Do 3 Kararimi no Jutsu
reading des FAQ would be very helpful...

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 26, 2007, 03:47 PM
but ya i did that it said the first one completed and 3rd completed i always fail the 2nd one. and i dont know what the 2nd one is. I did the 3 replacement techniques and I finish Gai sensei with my jutsu but i dont know what else i needed to do

Uchiha Slayer
December 26, 2007, 06:56 PM
I looked on the tube to see Sasuke fights...Can somebody tell me how is Sasuke on the game, is he the most dominant character to use?

rykarreolacr
December 26, 2007, 07:35 PM
I looked on the tube to see Sasuke fights...Can somebody tell me how is Sasuke on the game, is he the most dominant character to use?

He is very powerful. They also made Orochimaru incredibly strong. Same as Itachi. Those characters are a bit overpowered if you ask me. >_<

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 26, 2007, 09:58 PM
hey des I got a question for the Gai vs Kakashi mission it says like 3 conditions are 1.Win the fight 2. Finish with Jutsu and 3. do 3 replacement moves. but i played the mission like 20 times and i did the 3 replacement moves and i finished with the my jutsu and i still failed. i dont get it.

theo_mm
December 27, 2007, 01:25 PM
sorry to disturb u des, i am on the mission where i have to get sasuke's kunai, everything is going well and ive done everything ur guide says. but there is a problem, when i go into room 18 and go to s1 to enable the switch something pops up and the last gate doesnt open. (it worked when i was sasuke)

is there a certain level i have to obtain?

destinator
December 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
hey des I got a question for the Gai vs Kakashi mission it says like 3 conditions are 1.Win the fight 2. Finish with Jutsu and 3. do 3 replacement moves. but i played the mission like 20 times and i did the 3 replacement moves and i finished with the my jutsu and i still failed. i dont get it.

Are you sure you#re doing a jutsu and not a ougi?
[hr]

sorry to disturb u des, i am on the mission where i have to get sasuke's kunai, everything is going well and ive done everything ur guide says. but there is a problem, when i go into room 18 and go to s1 to enable the switch something pops up and the last gate doesnt open. (it worked when i was sasuke)

is there a certain level i have to obtain?

Not that I know of o.O to get there you need all skills lvl 3 anyway just activate seal/switch by seal/switch

naruto91
December 27, 2007, 06:53 PM
are there Kuchiyose no Jutsu in the game?i tried with the 3 sennin, but i can't summon gama and manda...

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 27, 2007, 07:00 PM
Are you sure you#re doing a jutsu and not a ougi?
<hr noshade size="1">

Not that I know of o.O to get there you need all skills lvl 3 anyway just activate seal/switch by seal/switch

wats the difference between Jutsu and ougi?

rykarreolacr
December 27, 2007, 09:17 PM
wats the difference between Jutsu and ougi?

Jutsus are "Up up circle" and "down down circle"

Ougis are "triangle circle".

destinator
December 28, 2007, 08:31 AM
are there Kuchiyose no Jutsu in the game?i tried with the 3 sennin, but i can't summon gama and manda...

No they are removed which is a good thing.

naruto91
December 28, 2007, 11:29 AM
No they are removed which is a good thing.

why?it was funny fight vs an animal T_T

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 28, 2007, 11:31 AM
why?it was funny fight vs an animal T_T

More like it was a cheap fight against a summon.

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 28, 2007, 03:49 PM
More like it was a cheap fight against a summon.

lol ya. des i got another question or anyone else thats beat the game. i beat the misson and now im Sasuke in the hideout and i been opening doors in the maze and now im stuck at a door when i use Chidori it wont break. can someone tell me wat im doing wrong?

~Andrew~
December 28, 2007, 04:24 PM
you need to get chidori lvl3 or else you stay stucked ...damn... read the FAQ O_O xD

destinator
December 29, 2007, 03:29 PM
Jutsus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSa8sTpCaQ

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 29, 2007, 04:27 PM
sorry if im being annoying. wat do i do now that i beat the hideout with Sasuke i dont know wat to do now.how do i unlock Oro,Kabuto and Sasuke as support characters?

destinator
December 29, 2007, 04:35 PM
You need to talk to tsunade, make naruto sakura sai yamato team talk to her again, then you need to make the rooms again. then new clones will come

Butterfly_Chouji
December 30, 2007, 12:05 AM
Yes and, the sasuke clone will be in the first room of orochimaru's hideout

GaaraoftheDesert77
December 30, 2007, 12:37 AM
thank you so much! im sry for bothering u guys.

sou_desu_ka
January 01, 2008, 01:50 PM
hey i just got the game but i can't get swap magic 3.8 to work. i don't know which options to select and which video mode. sorry for the incompetency. help would be muchhh appreciated.

naruto91
January 02, 2008, 05:41 PM
where can i get the artwork of the character (all artworks at the characters select screen and the artworks when you do an ougis)?

UchihaSasuke215
January 07, 2008, 01:25 AM
Haha wow... Ive been playing this game the past couple of days its been out... guess you guys have been too! =D

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 07, 2008, 10:40 PM
I've been playing quite a bit. However, I won't be stopping by this thread much more (a shame, right), so someone wake me up once Narutimate Accel 3 is announced XD

damas
January 09, 2008, 09:16 AM
hell.....i dont know what to say about accel 2. looking on playing styles( using the assis system)......its a total different game. old stategies wont work that well like they did in na1. after like 100 hours of playing with my friends im still not shure if this one is supperb to na1. some characters which were god in na1 got nerfed but others like kisame are even more usefull due to the assist system (new chars like shino/choji compared to new oro/yamato are totaly crap)......oh man! im like wtf?......

GaaraoftheDesert77
January 09, 2008, 03:43 PM
is Naruto Accel 3 gonna come out?

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 09, 2008, 08:54 PM

Probably not for quite some time. We just got NA2, so NA3 will (probably, judging from the games release dates) come out either at the end or middle of this year.

But I'm probably wrong ^_^

Darkwings98
January 15, 2008, 12:22 PM
Des your videos in youtube...This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Make new links please!

rykarreolacr
January 15, 2008, 12:32 PM

Hmmm, hard to tell... With CC2 working on the Naruto PS3 Project, it's likely that they wont do a NA3 (although it's still possible). I think it's the right time for them to go next-gen and never look back.

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 15, 2008, 01:40 PM
Hmmm, hard to tell... With CC2 working on the Naruto PS3 Project, it's likely that they wont do a NA3 (although it's still possible). I think it's the right time for them to go next-gen and never look back.

I wouldn't say never look back. The PS2 still has a large following in Japan (and around the world), and even if NA3 was on the PS3, it wouldn't be a wasted effort. Judging from what I've heard (unless it was confirmed), the PS3 Project only goes up to about where Narutimate Accel 1 went (Gaara being captured, right?). And unless the PS3 Project has a sequel (that'd be the equivalent of NA2), then NA3 would be a must to keep the PlayStation series up to date.

I'm sure Japanese developers have multiple teams working on multiple projects (similar to Ubisoft :D), so it wouldn't be surprising if they were working on (or planning already) Narutimate Accel 3 at the same time as doing the PS3 Project.

Ah, well. The PS3 Project is gonna be the reason I get a PS3 by the end of the year =3

Ulgen
January 15, 2008, 01:53 PM
I'm through and it is a great game! But It is such a mess that you begin from some quest like in the first part. I think Accel2 is until today the best released game but I would like to play a Naruto game which is like WoW...! This would be great :D

mestizo311
January 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
I think it would be ridiculous for CC2 to release another Accel game on PS2 if their PS3 Project goes well. They would probably just end up releasing NA3 for the PS3. The PS3 platform needs a Naruto or Bleach title. It would be the perfect opportunity to break new ground.

Ulgen
January 16, 2008, 04:39 AM
I think that the next release of NA3 will be made on PS3. If you look at the possibilities of the PS3 platform it would be amazing!

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2008, 01:29 PM
Exactly, what I think. The Narutimate series have reached their full potential on the PS2. There's nowhere to go and no way to go now on said console. But if they move completely to the PS3, they will have so many new ways of improvement and will keep the quality of this amazing series.

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 16, 2008, 03:35 PM
But that'd leave all their PS2 fans behind. Most people still aren't ready to adopt the PS3. Especially considering (in Japan, at least) HD still hasn't caught on.

I still say that NA3 should be on PS2 and the PS3 Project should be on PS3. There's your PS3 Naruto game, mestizo311. They'll break plenty of new ground with that n_n

Ulgen
January 16, 2008, 05:38 PM
You are right but it is still time until Accel3 will be released so... I think that HD will be used in general.

Is there someone who knows how to get the co-players of every character?

mestizo311
January 16, 2008, 06:01 PM
But that'd leave all their PS2 fans behind. Most people still aren't ready to adopt the PS3. Especially considering (in Japan, at least) HD still hasn't caught on.

I still say that NA3 should be on PS2 and the PS3 Project should be on PS3. There's your PS3 Naruto game, mestizo311. They'll break plenty of new ground with that n_n

Ps2 fans? So what! Do you really think CC2 cares about that? I think your the one who is mistaken. Japan is more up on their HD products than we are over here. Not only with the PS3 but with the Xbox 360. Even though I was merely expressing the possibility of NA3 on a PS3, it's clear that someone out there wouldn't like the idea because they don't have a PS3 yet.

BuNKiTZ
January 16, 2008, 08:40 PM
WAAAAA!! I Still Don't Have Accel 2... And I Think That CC2 WILL Make An NA3 For PS2, THey'll Probably Make A Game That Reaches The NA3 Part (Wherever It'll End) For The PS3 And Then They'll Make NA3, But The One For PS3 Would Me Much Nicer.

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2008, 11:39 PM
CC2 needs to focus on the PS3. A NA3 on the PS2 would be more of the same especially since they don't have much story to add... And I certainly wouldn't like to play the first two sagas of Shippuuden again... At this point, it would be ridiculous to release another PS2 game during the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009; otherwise they will start releasing games for the PS3 by the time the PS4 is out. XD

The PS3 needs exclusives games in Japan (and worldwide) to boost the sales and this is a great opportunity for Sony. 2008 will see the release of PS3 exclusives such as Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII and of course the Naruto PS3 Project. It's time to leave the good ol' PS2 behind and move forward.

mestizo311
January 17, 2008, 12:48 AM
CC2 needs to focus on the PS3. A NA3 on the PS2 would be more of the same especially since they don't have much story to add... And I certainly wouldn't like to play the first two sagas of Shippuuden again... At this point, it would be ridiculous to release another PS2 game during the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009; otherwise they will start releasing games for the PS3 by the time the PS4 is out. XD

The PS3 needs exclusives games in Japan (and worldwide) to boost the sales and this is a great opportunity for Sony. 2008 will see the release of PS3 exclusives such as Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII and of course the Naruto PS3 Project. It's time to leave the good ol' PS2 behind and move forward.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Seraphimon-TK
January 17, 2008, 11:14 AM

I totally agree with you... It will be good to see a better next-gen naruto game. I dont think they will make a new naruto game for PS2,for psp maybe (and i wish for a new one).

Ulgen
January 17, 2008, 02:06 PM

You are absolutely right. Top titles will be released on the PS3 and so NA3 will be released also on PS3... It is quite logical that there won't be an PS2 release...

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 17, 2008, 11:41 PM
Even though I was merely expressing the possibility of NA3 on a PS3, it's clear that someone out there wouldn't like the idea because they don't have a PS3 yet.

That's just being mean. Ever wonder why the Wii doesn't support HD? Nintendo felt that HD wasn't as commonplace as it needed to be in order to warrant adopting the technology.

And I put it somewhere, but I said that the PS3 Project for Naruto was gonna be the reason I eventually get a PS3, and that'll come out before the next Narutimate Accel (hopefully).

sou_desu_ka
January 22, 2008, 02:20 PM
yo des, is there a master code for this game yet? and if not, do you think there ever will be? i wanna get the 4th and pts sasuke but i simply don't have time to do all the side quests, plus the master mode already bored the hell out of me. thanks for any help.

Windmillblade
January 22, 2008, 04:30 PM
That naruto game for ps3 will be the best ever. i seen the screen shots and it looks amazing. i dont know wheather to get ps3 for that game or get the 360 for prototype.

rykarreolacr
January 22, 2008, 07:23 PM
That naruto game for ps3 will be the best ever. i seen the screen shots and it looks amazing. i dont know wheather to get ps3 for that game or get the 360 for prototype.

Well, Prototype is also coming for the PS3.

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 22, 2008, 11:06 PM
Prototype?

rykarreolacr
January 23, 2008, 01:55 AM
Prototype?

A new action game coming this summer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_%28game%29

donkeyhigh
January 23, 2008, 01:39 PM
*cough* topic.

So, any easy way to get Time-skip Sasuke into Cursed Seal mode? I've got all the other characters, done tons of quests and shit, but I can't get CS Sasuke in VS mode..
I don't have Sasuke in master-mode either though, and really, I don't have a clue what I'm doing 70% of the time. Not that I care, Singleplayer sucks. No really, it does. Don't try convincing yourself anything else. We all know it. It sucks.
So what up? What's the easiest way to do this thing?
I read something about equipping Naruto with Sasuke's Kunai, then he'll transform into Sasuke when in a fight? So if I do that, then preform a special with under 50% health he'll do the CS thingy, and thus making it possible to use in VS mode?
(Sasuke's Kunai is supposedly the item with +2 on every stats)
... I didn't even know I could change items.. Oh well :)

Edit: To all you guys who just want all the characters, get a savegame from any of the previous games and start the game with the save in your slot, you'll get a "Surprise mofo" message or something, and suddenly you have all characters.
Then you can re-save on your own savecard if you were just borrowing from a friend or whatever.

Windmillblade
January 23, 2008, 06:20 PM
does anyone know if orochimarus jutsus can be customizable or if it can even be put on saske. and how to unlocl all jutsus?

sou_desu_ka
January 23, 2008, 07:22 PM
somebody mail me their memory card i'm sick of wasting my time on these wild goose chases.

Butterfly_Chouji
January 24, 2008, 05:19 PM
PS3 sucks man, especially in Japan its all about the Wii there, I think NA3 should be on PS2 not PS3

Windmillblade
January 26, 2008, 05:01 PM
Can anyone tell me how to level up saske's chidori to level 3 in the shippuden 2 game? im stuck.

Windmillblade
January 26, 2008, 05:01 PM
Can anyone tell me how to level up saske's chidori to level 3 in the shippuden 2 game? im stuck.

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 26, 2008, 10:57 PM
A new action game coming this summer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_%28game%29

Ah, I've heard of it, yeah.

Also, for me to get on topic...

I don't think Sasuke can his CS for his TS form n_n;

BuNKiTZ
January 27, 2008, 02:58 AM
Aren't We Supposed To Be Discussing Only About Accel 2 (Which I Still Don't Have...) And Talk About PS3 Or Whatever You Guys Are Talking ABout In Another Thread??

UchihaSasuke215
January 28, 2008, 01:42 AM
somebody mail me their memory card i'm sick of wasting my time on these wild goose chases.

Haha, you serious? I don't think someone will do that xD

I can help you... I've beaten teh game 100% and now Im bored >_>

Playing halo3 now (Dont kill me peeps for saying this O_O)

Im brave and willing to get... erm... banned?

Nevermind... to off-topic... but yeah if you need help just ask =D

Got nothin' else to do... besides play... something... *Halo*

XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw dood... debating wheather to get a 360 or ps3...

Go with the 360 cuz of naruto rise of a ninja... not a bad game (= =)

rykarreolacr
January 28, 2008, 02:32 AM
So, any easy way to get Time-skip Sasuke into Cursed Seal mode? I've got all the other characters, done tons of quests and shit, but I can't get CS Sasuke in VS mode.
Unfortunately TS Sasuke doesn't have the cursed seal in this game...

Check out these save files:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/943122.html

PS3 sucks man, especially in Japan its all about the Wii there, I think NA3 should be on PS2 not PS3
Just because you don't have it or can't have it, doesn't mean it sucks. Please keep the forum free of useless bashing.

Read the FAQ:
http://des.der-norden-rockt.com/nha2faq.txt

All you need to know is there.

Playing halo3 now (Dont kill me peeps for saying this O_O)

Who would kill you? Halo is a fantastic series. The best shooters ever.

btw dood... debating wheather to get a 360 or ps3...

Go with the 360 cuz of naruto rise of a ninja... not a bad game (= =)
Well, i would say the decision of what next-gen console to buy depends on every person. All 3 consoles have strong and weak points.

If you love playing online with huge communities and first person shooters such as Halo, get the Xbox 360. Games like Mass Effect, Bioshock and Gears of War rule!

If you have the money and love series like God of War, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid get the PS3. Good games so far are Resistance: Fall of Man and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

If you a smaller budget and/or kids at home, want innovative gameplay and love franchises such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Super Smash Bros., get the Wii.

Unfortunately, only few can have more than one of these consoles, so it's important to chose carefully. :p

Windmillblade
January 28, 2008, 04:12 AM
i think i would get the ps3 for the new naruto game it looks like it will be better than this one and the 360 one.

Shinsatsu
January 29, 2008, 07:42 AM
Yes, I agree.
I'm going to get a PS3 and the new naruto game is on my motivation list :P

sharinganLS
January 29, 2008, 10:25 AM
I hate to be the bitch but please stop discussing consoles on this thread. :)

Windmillblade
January 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
well it seems noone is answering our questions about the game so why cant we talk about whats around a naruto game?

sharinganLS
January 29, 2008, 09:55 PM
well it seems noone is answering our questions about the game so why cant we talk about whats around a naruto game?

lol, nobody answersing your questions is not the reason to add off topic discussions. Make a new thread and talk there thats a solution.

If you want to get your questions answered go to http://www.shishi-rendan.com/ (this forum is filled with skilled NA2 players) all your questions are answered there, you just need to search through that forum.

Butterfly_Chouji
January 30, 2008, 01:46 AM
Actually I do have PS3 and I think I have only played it like 20 times due to the fact of call of Duty. And im not bashing it, I just wish I had saved my money when it was more then 800 dollars (online order). And NO you cant get cursed seal Sasuke in the game. You unlock jutsu's from the merchant or you find some of them in treasure boxes

pranabowjake
January 30, 2008, 05:06 PM
lol, nobody answersing your questions is not the reason to add off topic discussions. Make a new thread and talk there thats a solution.

If you want to get your questions answered go to http://www.shishi-rendan.com/ (this forum is filled with skilled NA2 players) all your questions are answered there, you just need to search through that forum.

i just wanted to lol at the skilled players comment from ssr. the that talk most on the message boards are horrible players and are the ones who went about and started crying "ban assists" as soon as the game came out. assist were the most balancing part of the game and most of the people on that message board just flame anything you ask. ssr has a few skilled players, but the few is the execption, and because of the massive group think that comes with that message board even the skilled players bend to the wills of the others

BuNKiTZ
January 30, 2008, 09:14 PM
Can People Help Me?? I Finally Got To Burn It But It Doesn't Work...

pranabowjake
January 30, 2008, 10:18 PM
Can People Help Me?? I Finally Got To Burn It But It Doesn't Work...

did you burn it as an iso? or do you have the mods on your ps2 to play burned games? depending on that will depend on what kind of help you need. just asking for help and not detailing the problem kinda makes it harder to answer. first you need to make sure your ps2(or whatever system you play burned ps2 games on) is working correctly. then you need to make sure your system is able to play the Japanese region coded games. then finally make sure the burned game is in the right format for the mod your using. if all of these work out the way their supposed and it's still not working then you may have a bad copy of the game downloaded and need to redownload it. their is also guides on how to do most of these things online, you could probably just google it.

BuNKiTZ
January 31, 2008, 12:32 AM
My PS2 Can Play Japanese Games, It Can Also Play Burned Games. I Don't Know Whats The Problem... Please Help Me

sharinganLS
January 31, 2008, 11:42 AM
i just wanted to lol at the skilled players comment from ssr. the that talk most on the message boards are horrible players and are the ones who went about and started crying "ban assists" as soon as the game came out. assist were the most balancing part of the game and most of the people on that message board just flame anything you ask. ssr has a few skilled players, but the few is the execption, and because of the massive group think that comes with that message board even the skilled players bend to the wills of the others

Well there are more skilled players on that forum then there are on this thread ;) and i was talking abt getting ur questions answered (u will most likely find an answer there than here, cause des, jaxel, etc post stuff there like FAQs and other stuff that dont show up here.

And whats this your talking abt assists making the game balanced. Are you seriously out of your mind!!! Assists can be spammed throughout the game, whats the purpose of having infinte strings when you will never be able to use it cause assists will popup in ur face. Now ur noob opponent can escape after insanely wasting his chakra thanks to assists (where is the skill in that!!). Things like teching, knjing and even as basic as grap go out the window becuase of the new assist system. Rockman(the best player in the US that i have seen to this date) and his group have been playing every hour of everyday since the game was out; even they say that banning the assists is quite appropriate. And have you even seen FAB's youtube videos on why they should be banned? and his latest video on how cheap Oro is while using kabuto as his assist. And trust me these players dont bend to the will of others. Im sure there are upsides to using assists but the downsides of using them outweigh the upsides.

You probably found that message board horrible cause you might have said something quite noobish (like your post above). :) Yes they do take the game seriously, they are quite harsh there and i too got burned a couple of times. You need to do some more research into the assist system before saying things like "It makes it more balanced". Go ahead and watch the "why assists are banned? video" by Fab.

UchihaSasuke215
February 02, 2008, 06:25 PM
Ok I feel sorry for you guys that are going to buy a 500 heap of junk for one naruto game...

I personally think the 360 and wii top the ps3...

Im just sticking with the cheap little one hundred dollar thing called a PS2...

And 360 has a lot of awesome games ps3 has... one... and its gonna be in japanese and you wont even be able to play it unless your high and are gonna mod your 500 dollar system...

rykarreolacr
February 02, 2008, 08:30 PM
You don't "mod" a PS3, unlike the 360 it's region free and can play games from all over the world.

Seraphimon-TK
February 03, 2008, 10:23 AM
Ok I feel sorry for you guys that are going to buy a 500 heap of junk for one naruto game...

I personally think the 360 and wii top the ps3...

Im just sticking with the cheap little one hundred dollar thing called a PS2...

And 360 has a lot of awesome games ps3 has... one... and its gonna be in japanese and you wont even be able to play it unless your high and are gonna mod your 500 dollar system...

PS3 is region free,so if we decide to import the game the region is not a problem . it has some good games out there right now and there will be alot better games this year.

But enough with the off topic posts, this is Accel 2 thread, not a console thread...

GOKURO-3君
February 03, 2008, 08:47 PM

just keep fighting the other ninja...
you'll eventually get enough exp. to increase your power points...
if you don't understand me, read des's FAQ on the Narutimate Accel 2 game thread, it should help...

krazykone12
February 05, 2008, 01:01 PM
Well there are more skilled players on that forum then there are on this thread ;) and i was talking abt getting ur questions answered (u will most likely find an answer there than here, cause des, jaxel, etc post stuff there like FAQs and other stuff that dont show up here.

And whats this your talking abt assists making the game balanced. Are you seriously out of your mind!!! Assists can be spammed throughout the game, whats the purpose of having infinte strings when you will never be able to use it cause assists will popup in ur face. Now ur noob opponent can escape after insanely wasting his chakra thanks to assists (where is the skill in that!!). Things like teching, knjing and even as basic as grap go out the window becuase of the new assist system. Rockman(the best player in the US that i have seen to this date) and his group have been playing every hour of everyday since the game was out; even they say that banning the assists is quite appropriate. And have you even seen FAB's youtube videos on why they should be banned? and his latest video on how cheap Oro is while using kabuto as his assist. And trust me these players dont bend to the will of others. Im sure there are upsides to using assists but the downsides of using them outweigh the upsides.

You probably found that message board horrible cause you might have said something quite noobish (like your post above). :) Yes they do take the game seriously, they are quite harsh there and i too got burned a couple of times. You need to do some more research into the assist system before saying things like "It makes it more balanced". Go ahead and watch the "why assists are banned? video" by Fab.

^agreed, assist's F'd this game up, "It makes it more balanced" WTF?

BuNKiTZ
February 05, 2008, 11:14 PM
I Finally Got The Game!! I'm So Happy!! So Far, I'm ABout To Enter The Akatsuki's Cave, I Guess I'm Sort Of Slow, Well So Far The Game Is Great!! Hey, Can't We Change The Chibi Naruto In The Main Menu Into Somebody Else??

sharinganLS
February 05, 2008, 11:52 PM
I Finally Got The Game!! I'm So Happy!! So Far, I'm ABout To Enter The Akatsuki's Cave, I Guess I'm Sort Of Slow, Well So Far The Game Is Great!! Hey, Can't We Change The Chibi Naruto In The Main Menu Into Somebody Else??

Nope he cant be changed. :(

Seraphimon-TK
February 06, 2008, 08:33 AM
Well So Far The Game Is Great!! Hey, Can't We Change The Chibi Naruto In The Main Menu Into Somebody Else??

Lool...That was the first thing i searched in the options :D i wanted to see more chibi characters ... I wish it had an online mode,that way we could have a "mangahelpers tournament" or something like that:)

Windmillblade
February 07, 2008, 05:06 PM
let me just say im umbeatable hahaha

BuNKiTZ
February 13, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hey, How Come Everytime I Adjust The Settings, When I Turn Off My PS2, The Next Day When I Turn It On, The Settings Go Back To Normal??

sharinganLS
February 13, 2008, 01:24 PM
Try saving after adjusting the settings. See if that works.

dbgohan08
February 15, 2008, 02:29 PM
what i dont get is, in the game when sasuke is going to stab naruto & sai gets in the way, and sasuke uses chidori around him, sai & naruto back away, but in the manga they get hit and hurt by it.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/04/

GOKURO-3君
February 15, 2008, 03:48 PM
what i dont get is, in the game when sasuke is going to stab naruto & sai gets in the way, and sasuke uses chidori around him, sai & naruto back away, but in the manga they get hit and hurt by it.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/04/

there is supposed to be no blood in the game...
thats probably why...

BuNKiTZ
February 16, 2008, 09:37 PM
Games NEVER Follow The Real Storyline, They'd Follow Most Of It But Not All. And About The Settings, I've Tried That Before But It Still Doesn't Work. Hey, Who Here Thinks That The Computer Has BEcome A Heck Of A Lot Easier Even At Ultimate Difficulty (MAX)?? Cause I Do, It's Very Easy For Me For Some Reason, One Time, I Used Shippuuden Sasuke, And Fought All Shippuuden Characters Except Chiyo (Taijutsu), SAsori Hiruko, ANd Sasuke. I Won All Fights Without A Single Lose, THe Computer Barely Touched My Life, I THink Something Is Wrong...

UchihaDK83
February 20, 2008, 03:13 AM
I'm TOOOOO POWERFULLLLL With Sasuke and Orochimaru!!!! ahahahha i beat allllll !!! also with gai sensei!!!!

The Orochimaru's combo are very power and cool!!!

dbgohan08
February 21, 2008, 02:25 PM
are there ninja info cards in this game still? If so is there somewhere i can view them?

GaaraoftheDesert77
February 21, 2008, 09:00 PM
let me just say im umbeatable hahaha

play against me and u wont be unbeatable

Chiru
February 23, 2008, 06:05 PM
Anyone have the names of Yamato's ougis?

a03
February 24, 2008, 02:39 AM
Hi can someone please help me?

because I have no knowledge of the japanese language so it is pretty hard for me to get through the game. But right now i'm stuck to a point where i'm just running around the village since i don't know what to do, since i have not received any missions? like right now i'm at the part when i helped shizune retrieve some dairy/memo pages. and yes i have beat 100 nin at iruka (first time), i've helped Lee get his medicine and i helped Jiraiya. what should i do next? i thought i get to fight sai but i can't. dunno why.

it's be much appreciated if someone could help me :)

ooooo and i forgot to add... i know this is a noobish question but then i want to know anyways. how do you change ougis cuz i keep gettin' the same one ....... thx

Seraphimon-TK
February 25, 2008, 11:09 AM
Hi can someone please help me?

because I have no knowledge of the japanese language so it is pretty hard for me to get through the game. But right now i'm stuck to a point where i'm just running around the village since i don't know what to do, since i have not received any missions? like right now i'm at the part when i helped shizune retrieve some dairy/memo pages. and yes i have beat 100 nin at iruka (first time), i've helped Lee get his medicine and i helped Jiraiya. what should i do next? i thought i get to fight sai but i can't. dunno why.

it's be much appreciated if someone could help me :)

ooooo and i forgot to add... i know this is a noobish question but then i want to know anyways. how do you change ougis cuz i keep gettin' the same one ....... thx

In the first post there is a FAQ from Des,i think its very helpfull,so check it :)
You cant change the ougi's. Every character must meet some requirements to do a diffrent ougi (ex. below 50% health,taunt,16 hits etc).
If u read the faq you will find all the answers that you want :D

a03
February 25, 2008, 05:51 PM
thz

BuNKiTZ
March 01, 2008, 04:04 AM
Has Anybody Noticed That The COM Is Much Easier Now?? I Mean Even At MAX Difficulty, I Can Beat Them While Barely Getting Damaged. And Does Anyone Know Where We Can Get The Character Artworks??

Madara07
March 05, 2008, 04:39 PM
yeah i noticed that 2, i've been destroying the cpu as well and no i don't know where the artworks r found. I just play against the cpus and get all the extra support characters XD

BuNKiTZ
March 06, 2008, 08:46 AM
For Some Reason, The COM Got More Challenging. I Actually Lost Some Fights!! This Is What I've Been Wanting All This Time, Hehe... Hey, Is There A Way To Teleport From Room To Room In Orochimaru's Lair?? Cause I Forgot To Get The Goukakyuu Scroll... And I'd Hate To Walk All The Way To The 19th Room...

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 06, 2008, 12:27 PM
You might be able to use the teleportation thingy (that allows you to move between two save points) and go to one of the rooms with a save point. And I actually found three jutsu scrolls in Orochimaru's hideout. That's one thing that isn't note in des's FAQ: the hidden walls in the 20-room part.

Lelo
March 13, 2008, 12:45 PM
can I play accel 2 on PS3

Seraphimon-TK
March 13, 2008, 04:27 PM
can I play accel 2 on PS3

yes,but only if you have a japanese ps3.
If you search the topic you'll find that this question is answered many-many times....

Lelo
March 13, 2008, 10:11 PM
my bad i didnt feel like going threw 82 pages but thanks

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 14, 2008, 08:32 AM

heh, 31 pages for me :P It kinda helps to put as many posts on a page as possible. Anyways, I finally got around to unlocking all the jutsu! Yay! But now I have no reason to play story mode anymore *tear*

Seraphimon-TK
March 14, 2008, 10:17 AM

Hehe,its ok :) Anyone will do the same because there are MANY pages :D

Anyways, I finally got around to unlocking all the jutsu! Yay! But now I have no reason to play story mode anymore *tear*

I started this week the story mode to unlock everything,and its very troublesome. I hope to end it soon. Is the Goukakyu no jutsu available jutsu? I want it to add it in Sasuke's moves...

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 15, 2008, 10:01 AM
Yes, the Goukakyuu no Jutsu is an available jutsu and found in Orochimaru's Lair, so chances are it will be one of the last ones you find (if you go in order).

BuNKiTZ
March 29, 2008, 07:26 AM
The Goukakyuu no Jutsu's Location Is des' Guide, I Think It's In The 18th Room Or Was It The 19th...
And You Can Still Play Master Mode After You Finish Everything, Like The Survival Mode There, Or The Fights With Conditions, des Has Translated All Of The Conditions Already!! 8D
And There's Also The 100-Man Battle

Superman
March 29, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hey guys can you tell me your opinions to Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.
Its old but it came out yesterday here in germany.
I mean i don`t by it in the next few weeks ether because i have guitar hero brand new and ist so cooooooooollll, but please say your opinions

GaaraoftheDesert77
March 30, 2008, 11:30 AM
any news on accel 3

destinator
April 02, 2008, 07:15 PM
The game came out barely 4 months ago, also considering Accel 3 might be on PS3 we have to face a longer development time anyway. I dont think we see anthing before late summer (that would be damn early already). If we get back to normal release time I expect infos/release at the end of 2008.

sharinganLS
May 31, 2008, 01:27 PM
Man its been a while since I've posted here.

Well 5 months ago, while playing casuals agianst each other (me and my bro). We discovered this new lock. Apparently if u hit an opponent with caltraps and the stun bomb at approximately the same time, ur oppoent is left in a standing dizzy animation.

Heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMomam2ai2k&eurl=http://www.shishi-rendan.com/showthread.php?t=1026

Enjoy the vid, and if u guys find anything else unsual (with other chars) plz msg me.

Thank you
SharinganLS

GaaraoftheDesert77
June 13, 2008, 05:31 PM
Hey can someone help me out here!?!?!?!? How do i put it to here i can watch com Vs. com??? idk how
[hr]
anyone?

AkatsukiNoTobi
June 14, 2008, 05:50 PM
At the character select screen, press X and it'll bring up a menu that should say "1P vs COM" "COM vs 2P" "COM vs COM" and the "quit" option. They're not necessarily in that order, but just do that and you should see one that's "COM vs COM."

That reminds me...I haven't played Accel 2 in months D=

GaaraoftheDesert77
June 14, 2008, 11:15 PM
At the character select screen, press X and it'll bring up a menu that should say "1P vs COM" "COM vs 2P" "COM vs COM" and the "quit" option. They're not necessarily in that order, but just do that and you should see one that's "COM vs COM."

That reminds me...I haven't played Accel 2 in months D=

but i do that and it says go back to main menu or go back to chara selection screen

naruto91
June 15, 2008, 04:45 AM
hi!are there any rumors about NA3?

GaaraoftheDesert77
June 15, 2008, 11:48 AM
thats wat im wondering.

rykarreolacr
June 15, 2008, 05:01 PM
There is no such thing as NA3... There's Naruto: Narutimate Storm for PS3, and then there will probably be a Narutimate Storm 2 for PS3 in the coming years.

sharinganLS
June 15, 2008, 11:28 PM
Well there most probably will be a NA3. Nobody said that Narutimate Storm will be the only naruto game from cyber connect. Anime fans would want to play shippuuden characters from the upcoming arcs; and Narutimate storm will be showing only part1 of the story. So im guessing that cyber connect might bring out NA3 with the new character (and returning ones) from the recent arcs.

Seraphimon-TK
June 16, 2008, 02:28 PM
Well there most probably will be a NA3. Nobody said that Narutimate Storm will be the only naruto game from cyber connect. Anime fans would want to play shippuuden characters from the upcoming arcs; and Narutimate storm will be showing only part1 of the story. So im guessing that cyber connect might bring out NA3 with the new character (and returning ones) from the recent arcs.

I think that everyone forgets every time that in NunS there are some locations from shippuuden too (like akatsuki's lair-cave in "Save Gaara" arc). Also in japan they dont have a release date,or even the pics that we get. That means that they will have the same game + the 1st shippuden arc. Thats my guess...Also i guess that the first arc will be one of the downloadable content for us:P

I would like though a shippuuden game for PSP :3

naruto91
June 17, 2008, 03:45 AM
but they mustn't do the NA3 from the beginning...the could only add some characters and the story mode only...btw, cc2 said that the game will arrive to naruto vs saskue (135), why should they lie?

adel123456789
June 17, 2008, 03:53 AM
well there be a Narutimate Accel 3

rykarreolacr
June 17, 2008, 05:02 AM
but they mustn't do the NA3 from the beginning...the could only add some characters and the story mode only...btw, cc2 said that the game will arrive to naruto vs saskue (135), why should they lie?

CC2 also said that there will be a lot of downloadable content...

Seraphimon-TK
June 17, 2008, 09:08 AM

They said that for the US/EU version...In japan they didnt say anything about the game,it doesnt have a name yet!!! We dont have scans or anything like that... The key word is "downloadable content"...Of course thats only my opinion,if they make Accel 3 for PS2 i'll be happy too :3

Raizen
June 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
Is there an easy way to play this japanese game on an american PS2?
I really want to get it but the hassle of getting something put into my ps2 sounds kind of troublesome

xZerapHx
August 07, 2008, 06:17 PM
Is there an easy way to play this japanese game on an american PS2?
I really want to get it but the hassle of getting something put into my ps2 sounds kind of troublesome

there's a thing called swap magic...... look for user guides on google, sorry but i'm too tired to post links

3shinkyo3
August 11, 2008, 02:54 PM
I just accidently saw a video for this game (i'm really late i know!) The team-up specials look amazing, I have new found respect for some of the characters in the manga i just wished some of those team-up style moves would be in at least the anime.

xZerapHx
August 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
yeah, maybe a little late ^_^ but i promise you that the game is worth the money

GaaraoftheDesert77
August 20, 2008, 10:01 AM
Will Naruto Accel 3 be on the PS3? or PS2? and if its PS3 will it be impossible to play import it and play it?

naruto91
August 20, 2008, 10:45 AM
i hope ps2

adel123456789
August 20, 2008, 11:00 AM
Will Naruto Accel 3 be on the PS3? or PS2? and if its PS3 will it be impossible to play import it and play it?

if there is a naruto accel 3 it will come out after the hidan kauza arc on proply ps3