PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

AkatsukiNoTobi
August 21, 2008, 04:15 AM
If so, I know what game I'd get (and it's not Ultimate Ninja Storm).

adel123456789
August 21, 2008, 07:07 AM
If so, I know what game I'd get (and it's not Ultimate Ninja Storm).

ya i agree i mean Ultimate Ninja Storm is good but i hate to see the same plot over and over i want to plat the filler arc or some of it or maybi eaven the movie (i just want somthing new not recicled )

naruto91
September 20, 2008, 08:28 AM
i've a question...where coul i find the character sprites when they do ougis? the shippuuden sprites of the character screen are in the bandai site...thanks ^_^

slmcknett
September 20, 2008, 11:38 AM
if there is a naruto accel 3 it will come out after the hidan kauza arc on proply ps3

it will probably be on the ps2. theres no point in making it for a different system now. anyways, i hope that they wait until the hunt for itachi arc so that we can play as team snake and white-snake orochimaru as well. (of course that probably wont be until like february or something:darn:blink:notrust)

Madara07
September 21, 2008, 11:40 AM
I hope they make it for ps2 cuz thats what the series has started on and it should finish on it (which will be a long time :)) Also i believe that even tho the Ultimate Ninja Storm is some what similar to the NA series, i think they r 2 different games which therefore they should just make their storm series for ps3 and the NA series on ps2. That would even give both sony systems a lot of life. especially the ps2 :)

MrBlackRose1
January 02, 2009, 03:28 PM
any news on Accel 3 yet?

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 02, 2009, 09:42 PM
any news on Accel 3 yet?

I think they may wait for Ultimate Ninja 5 to come out in the US before they announce anything about a 6 (Accel 3).

destinator
January 03, 2009, 08:02 AM
All CC2 projects are on PS3 currently, so it looks bad that they will return to the PS2.

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 03, 2009, 03:21 PM
Well, here's hoping to Storm 2 being a Shippuden game!

Lelo
January 05, 2009, 04:22 PM
^that would be awesome

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 05, 2009, 08:29 PM
It's the only logical thing for them to do. They've gone all the way through the story with Storm, so why wouldn't they? Hopefully they don't wait for the dub to catch up since you can watch it online. I'd really like to play as more Akatsuki members than just Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, and Sasori.

Lelo
January 06, 2009, 03:27 PM
well if anything they will just have those Akatsuki characters, and that would make it a short storyline unless they add fillers. It'll be a while until they introduce more than that cuz the Anime here still hasnt started. If Storm 2 comes out mid or late 2010 then maybe they will have more charaters

Zachc2009
July 04, 2009, 02:03 PM
does anyone know the eu release date for this?

DeidaraGrimmjow
July 06, 2009, 07:26 PM
I want three to come out so badly but I heard that they were done with the Narutimate Hero series. Does anyone have any info. I suppose it would be best for them to wait until Pain and Killer Bee come in the anime so they can have more characters.

Atobe the king
July 06, 2009, 11:48 PM
they said Accel was their last ps2 game

DeidaraGrimmjow
July 07, 2009, 12:19 AM
What about the PS3?

Atobe the king
July 07, 2009, 02:58 AM
idk..Shippuden is pretty far in both regions..so it baffles me that there hasn't been a new Sony Naruto game

DARK
July 09, 2009, 09:55 AM
I want three to come out so badly but I heard that they were done with the Narutimate Hero series. Does anyone have any info. I suppose it would be best for them to wait until Pain and Killer Bee come in the anime so they can have more characters.

Yes, especially since this is just going to be a clone game like every other Narultimate title.

Atobe the king
July 09, 2009, 12:20 PM
Yes, especially since this is just going to be a clone game like every other Narultimate title.

*Plays NH2....Plays NH3....Plays UNS...*

*Does not see the logic*

Raizen
July 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
they said Accel was their last ps2 game
Whoa, who said? And how do u know. I was hoping they would come out with the new accel 2 to the US b/c i don;t feel like buying the PS3 if it comes out there

Atobe the king
July 10, 2009, 10:33 PM
You know how some japanese website for games have news on it? well when Accel 2 was coming out one of the news posts by the developers was that it was their last ps2 game

Raizen
July 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
You know how some japanese website for games have news on it? well when Accel 2 was coming out one of the news posts by the developers was that it was their last ps2 game
So accel 2 will be the last naruto ps2 game for US??

Zachc2009
August 23, 2009, 11:26 AM
i think its being released in november in the uk aswell, hope so ;) i am itching to play as sai or sasuke and lets not forget the upgraded oro has anyone seen the guide to him that shishi rendan done on youtube?

search it now its a must see!

BuNKiTZ
April 12, 2013, 09:56 PM
Ah... haven't been to this thread for more than 3 years now... Well! Time to grab my PS2 and play Accel 2! I've been missing this game and now that I'm watching some old gameplay videos, I've decided to start all over :P Not that I have a choice since I lost my saved file... TT^TT

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 20, 2013, 08:50 PM
Speaking of revisiting this thread, I've got a copy of Accel 2 that I've been trying to sell for some time now. If anyone's interested, hit me up via PM.