PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Nazo no Murasame-kun by Itou Mikio

Koen
April 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
Hi,

As we all know this one of the announced new series which started in weekly shounen jump 2 weeks ago...
though nobody scanlated/translated it, i want your opinions about it... what do you think about the series, which direction will the series go to...

my thoughts: well, i kinda like the idea of a ninja kid in the modern world... I hope this one is gonna be a good one, like tsugihagi... these are the two new series, I like to be scanlated (exception: seems tsugihagi is gonna be done)

flunko
May 24, 2006, 07:11 PM
yeah, i thought it was pretty cool...
I've only managed to get my hands on the first three chapters though...
I hope it stays good, i have a feeling it might turn out to be a little too kiddy and silly.
plus the dad gets on my nerves.

Koen
May 26, 2006, 10:19 AM
yeah, i thought it was pretty cool...
I've only managed to get my hands on the first three chapters though...
I hope it stays good, i have a feeling it might turn out to be a little too kiddy and silly.
plus the dad gets on my nerves.

If you want I can send chapter 4-5 to you... certainly chapter 5 is interesting, still wonder what the sound and light at the end must have been... think it will be more in the style towards naruto than bleach...

flunko
May 27, 2006, 10:39 PM
Hi!
I got chapter 5, but I still don't have 4.
If you have the raw chapter 4 I'd love it!

Shikamaru86
May 28, 2006, 06:14 PM
Hey, if someone was up to help us, we could use some translators for this series. If we find someone we could start scanlating it. Looks like an interesting manga.^^ It would be nice for Spirtual World 2nd work.
Anybody interesting in translating it, or been a proofreader PM me :)

Koen
June 05, 2006, 05:15 PM
Well, sometimes it's better here to recruit... :D :D :D

Murasame-kun is a manga with potential, don't understand why nobody has scanlated it yet. But we are convince of it's quality. The manga is cool, with a cool story. If only I could get my hand on translations, this one would certainly be scanlated