PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 370 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

bax
September 07, 2007, 12:59 PM
The chapter 369 is out guys!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17875)!!

If this is the infamous Jiraiya information gathering method..... It sure is leaving me speechless -_-; And that guy looks like Darth Vader :nuts Cool stuff happening this week. And more revelations... Pein has extra bodies? Or is it clones? I wonder...

After reading, go ahead and predict what will happen next in Chapter 370 :kkthumbs

The Chapter 370 is out NOW :amuse

Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18257) :nuts

Saifi
September 07, 2007, 02:09 PM
i predictz that the interrogation ends next chap , andjiraya gets out of the toad only to be seen by konan

I think next week will be on Jiraiya, and a little about Naruto......

ForMotherRussia
September 07, 2007, 03:21 PM
Prediction: Both Tsunade and Jiraiya will die. Bearded guy said that Pain exterminated everyone,connected with Hanzou. and since Orochimaru is kinda "dead", the only ones left tot be killed are 2 sannins

spriggi
September 07, 2007, 04:08 PM
hm... i think, it will be revealed that pe(a)in is a clone und when every clone is dead, he's dead too or maybe he has to fight for himself. . . that would make sense to me because of the last püictures with this medical bed's or else. . .

it's also possible that we can look inside the black book,next chapter. .

yemsta
September 07, 2007, 04:43 PM
So basically pain's tactic is to gank his opponents with many clones. It mayjust be that he has found a way or jutsu that allows him to create full body duplicates of himself. Unlike naruto his chakra is not shared or halved per slone it is doubled and therefore the technique is also doubled etc. I think this because of the emphasis of jiraiya's words ( " hanzou cannot be killed by one man") and then we see pain has clones. So we may see how jiraiya handles 5 or 6 full powered pain's.

EliteBeatAgents
September 07, 2007, 05:11 PM
this is how I felt about this chapter

IamKIRA
September 07, 2007, 05:24 PM
I think Pein is just transfering some of his power into another corpse in order to right jiraiya and learn his techniques almost like a 30% version of itachi/kisame imo

Coup
September 07, 2007, 05:40 PM
Jiraiya will start his retreat but will get spotted/confronted by Konan first, then comes Pein.

TrieuDL
September 07, 2007, 06:06 PM
July 21, 2007, 06:34 AM
- Pain is a highly evolved kage bushin of Naruto. And he has piercings

Well that was a joke but I'm gonna expand on a similar theory with those six akatsuki bodies. I still believe Pein is somehow connected to Naruto-- the multiple bodies being sort of a light hint with Naruto's kage bushin abilities.

This is silly but maybe the bodies themselves are kage bushins of Pein, but he's gone so far in mastering it that they now can remain permenant and and have individual characteristics of their own-- thus making them "highly evolved kage bushin".

Koen
September 07, 2007, 06:20 PM
I predict: that we'll see more about the interrogation and that pain will wake up as a former-died akatsuki member

Tha Uchiha
September 07, 2007, 06:34 PM
Everyone so far has said that those are clones of pain? Is that confirmed anywhere, also aren't there only 6 akatsuki left, hmmm...? I predict that we will find out what pain is doing, it kinda reminded me of the Matrix, also Jiraiya will end his interegation and turn beard face into a frog anyways, then either konan or Pain will find him. Probably no Naruto info and possibly an Uchiha update... peace Uchiha Out

DBC
September 07, 2007, 06:37 PM
Extreme liklyhood of Jiraiya's death in the next 2-3 chapters... this will crush Naruto, ulitmatly leading to his berserk ownage in later akatsuki fights.

cinamax
September 07, 2007, 07:11 PM
Pain has the ability to switch between bodies obviously. He just swapped himself from Amegakure ninja to another body. I think he used the Amegakure body so he can control the rebel faction and make them think he's actually a missing nin from amegakure. But he is actually a more sinister and much older ninja not belonging to the Fuuma clan of Amegakure. He switched to another body to fight Jiraiya, I wonder who this will be? Hanzou?

Also it looked like Hanzou was about the same age as Jiraiya, Tsunade, Oro when he fought them in the flash back. That will make them about the same age level, which means Hanzou is super strong to be able to defeat the three of them by himself.

Jinoh
September 07, 2007, 07:32 PM
the translation said:

Witness the horror of Pain as he assaults Jiraiya! Next Issue, "Find Him..!"

so... i predict Pain attacks Jiraiya! O_O :amuse

Windmillblade
September 07, 2007, 08:04 PM
Jiriya is not in much trouble. he isnt the same as he was when he was in anbu. And pein already said he was dangerous. For someone so powerfull to say that it must mean jiraiya is up to his standards of what a strong nin is. But jiraiya already learned alot he needs to make a hasty retreat.

segua
September 07, 2007, 08:17 PM
Jiraiya will turn the other guy into a frog.

macherie
September 07, 2007, 08:27 PM
Jiriya is not in much trouble. he isnt the same as he was when he was in anbu. And pein already said he was dangerous. For someone so powerfull to say that it must mean jiraiya is up to his standards of what a strong nin is. But jiraiya already learned alot he needs to make a hasty retreat.

Jiraiya was in ANBU? When was this?

Jinoh
September 07, 2007, 08:35 PM

Correction: Pein said, Judging by his chakra, he is a dangerous person.

His chakra may feel strong, but it doesn't mean he's that dangerous for Pein..

kungfooboi
September 07, 2007, 08:38 PM
this is random but you know what i was thinking. i dunno if someone's thought of this but when you kill your best friend you get the mang.sharingan. so maybe if you kill your brother you get like an even better sharingan. just thought id throw that out there if someone hadn't already.

macherie
September 07, 2007, 08:51 PM
this is random but you know what i was thinking. i dunno if someone's thought of this but when you kill your best friend you get the mang.sharingan. so maybe if you kill your brother you get like an even better sharingan. just thought id throw that out there if someone hadn't already.

Maybe but are you referring to Sasuke/Itachi?
Or might you be referring to Pain (Just in case you are, he's not a sharingan user).

I think we'll definitely see Pain using some funky jutsu to find Jiraiya or we'll see BH scouting around.

Uchiha Slayer
September 07, 2007, 09:15 PM
I think Pain is going to use some kind of wild shadow clone type jutsu to find Jiyaria but end up finding somebody from Hebi...We might also get some talk from Tsunade and Naruto gang.

otakuami
September 07, 2007, 09:37 PM
What's with this clone talk? Didn't anybody notice one of the guys was fat? Maybe they're doing an 'Underworld' thing of having only one powerful leader awake at a time. Besides this isn't all that interesting, I want to know more about what's happening with Sasuke and Itachi. Are they going to beat the crap out of each other, reveal something mind-shocking or is Naruto going show up and make things even more complicated? I wanna see a Uchiha fight! :chair

Shu2jack
September 07, 2007, 09:40 PM
I think Jiraiya is safe now. We have seen how strong Pein is without having him and Jiraiya fight. Pein is strong enough to single-handedly defeat the main who beat Jiraiya, Oro., and Tsunade (and from the looks of it - other Konoha nin) at once.

I'm curious if Jiraiya just isn't playing a trick and didn't actually turn the other guy into a frog. I mean, seriously. He can turn someone into a frog, but Tsunade can't figure out a way to actually make herself younger? I also wonder how Jiraiya will handle getting rid of the two guys he captured. Will Jiraiya simply kill the men he captured? Letting them go is a death sentence to them. If he can actually turn people into frogs....that is just sick. :darn

jemoen
September 07, 2007, 09:58 PM
hmmm looks like pein is immesensly strong...stronger then a guy who could beat the 3 sannin and by the looks of that picture 5 or more other ninjas.

i dont know what to predict next..
so many things could happen
konan could engage jiraiya
pein could engage jiraiya
jiraiya could just leave to inform tsunade
or we could switch right back to sasuke
or to naruto

its getting so intense
i think the manga has stepped up a notch in the past 2 months.
nice plotting kishi.

doodelidoo
September 07, 2007, 10:20 PM
Those "clones" everyone is talking about aren't the same "shape" I don't think they are the clones of the Pein we see actually. It looks like other bodies maybe he's possessing them to act as his subordinates. I hope we will learn more about that thing with Hanzou.
Oh, I don't want Jiraiya to die, he's too awesome to die yet. Maybe Konan, will detect him and meet him.
Geez I'm sick of seeing Pein only in the last pages, it's time for him to appear in some action !

maxhrk
September 07, 2007, 10:26 PM
pein just switched to other that look like that guy is bald.. since i see no hint of hairs.

Other than that...

No wonder when Tsunade say how could leader manage to hold akatsuki together with iron fist.Just like Leader commands Itachi to spill out the details about Nineth juuriniki to other. Pein is something to fear. :) (not even Itachi can defeats Pein afterall?)

ShinobiWrath
September 07, 2007, 10:36 PM
We're talking about a guy who killed his family and everyone else. I used to think Pein was just another pushover but now I'm scared to deth of him. It's hard to make a prediction when you're terrified of a ruthless monster of a ninja.

PredatorNar
September 07, 2007, 10:57 PM
For some reason, the bearded subordinate reminds me of Hidan (something about the face) and Hanzou reminds me of Kakuzu (again, something about the face/eyes).

Btw, I think the proxies that the subordinate was talking about is merely Pein within another body. He does not want anyone outside of Konan and Tobi to see how he truly looks so he hunts and declares proclamations inside the body of others.

Shu2jack
September 07, 2007, 11:44 PM
Assuming that Pein can transfer bodies without actually being in that room (he just changes bodies in there so no one sees the ones he is not using), I can see what Itachi can not defeat Pein. Itachi would use his special eye thingy, hurt his eyes further, and Pein would just transfer to his next body.

maxhrk
September 08, 2007, 12:29 AM
i predicts that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will team up and try to defeat Pein(just like how Orochimaru, Jariya and Tsunade was).

Toad Sage
September 08, 2007, 02:40 AM
I think next chapter can either two ways. Since Pein is in a new body, we'll either be teased with his new appearance or actually see it. If we see it, then I think we'll see Jiraiya's interrogation session come to an end, with Pein menacing him at the close of the chapter. If we're simply teased, maybe we'll see Jiraiya attempt to exit amagakure, or just carry on-that's my one prediction. Else, I think we might just be thrown into a cut scene, maybe Naruto will make a cameo (as he's no longer really a character in the story anymore), perhaps we'll get some more Sasuke/Itachi teasing as Sasuke heads to the the Uchiha hideout, who can tell.

Before I go though, I just wanted to respond quickly to a bit of speculation above, specifically the assumption that Pein can transfer bodies away from the storage room. I don't think this is possible because there is an entire room filled with bodies preserved by machines. Moreover we see Pein actually sit down in one such storage chamber, close his eyes, and awake in another, implying the storage device acts as a conduit for transfering his consciousness. If he merely needed a place to change bodies away from sight, he could simply have them stacked up in boxes, or laying around on his apartment floor, etc.

gogiantsss
September 08, 2007, 03:54 AM
wild conjecture, not completely without basis.

5 dead former akatsuki members: orochimaru, deidara, kakuzu, hidan, sasori
+1 PEIN
=6 bodies in akatsuki robes

the math says it all.

RoundMidnight
September 08, 2007, 04:02 AM
Even more so now I'm predicting Jiraiya will die. Not only has there been so much foreshadowing you fight out that this guy single handedly killed the person responsible for naming the Sannin.

Also not only is Pain a great ninja but a great strategist. In order to accomplish his goals in peace he creates a fake civil war and establishes a barrier around the entire town with his rain. It's clear that he does it so that any intruder can be assassinated and the truth about the civil war being over a secret.

For the itachi thing, my prediction is actually that we find out he was number 2 member of akatsuki. As we saw them recruiting Deidara they all come in by beating someone else in battle. So of the pairings who was in charge? There is Pain/BH, Orochimaru/Sasori/Deidara, Itachi Kisame, Kazuzu/Hidan and Zetsu the wild card. Well the top 3 not counting pain are Orochimaru, Itachi and Kazuzu. I don't think a member would be beaten and given a subordinate. It seems like they start at the bottom when they are brought in.

So, We know that Orochimaru can't beat Itachi. My guess is that Kazuzu while possessing many lives and elements would be no match for him as he doesn't seem to have any counter to incredible strong genjutsu. All that together makes it seem like Itachi could be one of the earliest members with Orochimaru joining in to try and get closer to Itachi.

That being said, my ultimate prediction is that Pain beat Itachi in battle and Itachi promised to join if he lost. However, he tried to lie and stay in Kohona. In retribution, Pain killed his entire clan. Itachi attacks Sasuke as Pain's Subordinate enough to stop him while Pain burns the house to the ground. Itachi gives him enough that seed of anger to avenge his family.

Itachi gives Sasuke info on Pain. Jiraiya's toad give Naruto info after Jiraiya dies. Both of them race to Amagakure in a final triple free for all royal rumble type showdown.

Raimaru
September 08, 2007, 04:18 AM
I think Pain gathered 5 artificial bodies to switch in need. It's no wonder nobody knows anything exactly about him if he switches body nearly every day of the week. He realized Jiraiya is a huge chakra container with legs, therefore he switches to a body which is suited to fight such an enemy.

Oh yeah, I forgot something. Nihongaeri translated the kanjis on the bottoms of the sleeping cells as numbers (from one to six). I think this supports the "body-set" theory.

quadude
September 08, 2007, 04:36 AM
I think that pain is able to fight with all 7(6 in the room + one that he's in atm) bodies. We saw that he could fight with serveral bodies simontaniously when he used his abilities to have Itachi and Kisame fight Team Kakashi and Team Gai. This also hints about his relation to Naruto, seeing as Naruto's family fighting style is to fight with clones(Naruto's fighting style is mainly with clones, Jiraaya said Naruto has the same fighting style as his mother), and it seems like Pein is also a clone-style fighter.

PureEnergy
September 08, 2007, 05:38 AM
Isnt it possible that Pein uses the Bijuus chackra for his clones. I don't know how many Bijuus Akutsuki have captured at this moment, but i think he extracts the Bijuus chackra into his own clones like he did for Itachi and Kisame.

samsiufan
September 08, 2007, 05:43 AM
Looking at the translations again. I think those bodies are all the remaining members of akatsuki.

I predict what Pein will do is use their collective power (including the power of the bijuus) to hunt for "the intruder" (he still doesn't know is Jiraiya) and mount an attack. It will be terrifying because it is will not just be Pein but all the akatsuki (remaining) together.

I think the whole chapter will be on Pein and Jiraiya's interrogation

Koen
September 08, 2007, 05:52 AM

+1 PEIN

the math says it all.

Finally one person on the same line with me

samsiufan
September 08, 2007, 06:08 AM
Interesting theory about the 5 dead members + Pein...the only thing is there are still 5 living members (Konan, Tobi, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu) + Pein which makes 6.

macherie
September 08, 2007, 06:18 AM
On top of that, the 'dead' members.. aren't entirely confirmed.
Deidara is dead.
Kakazu's body is with Tsunade (Correct me if i'm wrong)
Hidan's head is still in the ground xD
Sasori is dead.
And Orochimaru is damn random, we have no idea where he is, also he wasn't in an akatsuki robe.
Also.. with the living akatsuki members, none of them are that fat are they? Unless... ZETSU!
But i don't think so, since Pain awoke as another member with what seemed like no hair and with his eyes..
Sorry, so i was just wondering, if Pain woke up as one of those other bodies or so it seemed, how could it be the other Akatsuki members? =\

KingJosh
September 08, 2007, 06:24 AM
I dont think the other 6 are kage bunshin of pain, but I thinkl they are bodies that pain uses for battles or maybe the pain we have seen untuil now was just a"fake" one, and he now going to trenferr to his real body to fight jeraiya. I think
my prediction: is that jeraiya will start his move after he finishes the shinobi he were talking to when konen dissepears behind him and ask who he is, and what he want. then the scene change to naruto, as he tells the rest that he saw itachi.

matrice
September 08, 2007, 07:19 AM
Quote: Originally Posted by gogiantsss View Post

+1 PEIN

the math says it all.
Finally one person on the same line with me
No way. How can he have Orochimaru's body? And Deidara's one got destroyed in the final blast. Kakuzu's body was taken to Konhoa to be examinated (Tsunade was even speaking about how were his wounds), Hidan's body was also destroied in the explosion which left only his head in the hole in Nara's forst. Sasori's "body" was just a puppet, withut his core it's completely useless, since it isn't made of flesh and blod it can't "live", ha can only be manipolated.
This sais I hope we will see something more about the seven swordsman, since Jiraya is in teh country of mist. If we are going to be told about the civil war, then it' only logical that we will hear more about such important shinobies... After all for now we have seen only two of them.

piscesking
September 08, 2007, 07:30 AM
well I think u guys r thinking too much its just a sleeping cell...................

Paradoxicon
September 08, 2007, 07:55 AM
Dunno why you guys are talking about "clones" here. The 6 bodies might just be sacrifizes for Pain's shapeshifting. He goes to sleep and let's a 30% copy of him take out Jiraya.
I mean it's obvious, he used the technique before, why do you think Kishi would create yet another body switching bad guy?

Predictions are the same as last week, Pain will battle Jiraya who will end up dead but he somehow gets the informations back to Konoha, either by Toad or by himself but deadly wounded. I'd prefer the last one so that not even Tsunade can't help him but they can have a last talk about how they love each other :)

Takuto
September 08, 2007, 07:56 AM
I think it's a sleeping booth thing, he goes to sleep and one of the other copies of Pein instantly wake up full recharged of chakra, also Peins memories and everything is the same too, just a different body. While he's in the new body the one he was just in is currently recharging.

Most likely did it after using his jutsu to make it rain, although i don't understand whats up with the fat clone lol, i could be wrong on the sleeping and recharging thing but we should hopefully find out next week.

Spike Vamp King
September 08, 2007, 07:58 AM
What do the characters on the bottom of the first 2 tanks stand for? Might be a hint as to how this Jutsu works.

Chill0
September 08, 2007, 08:05 AM
I believe Pein is a master of bunshin. he used a darn strong bunshin justu when kisame and itachi faught the konoha nin. now he seems to have 6 bodies to his disposal, also it was stated he couldnt have killed the rain kage all by him self. I say hes related to naruto and its not a coincidence bunshins are narutos signature move. A brother of his mother perhaps? it would explain why a read hair mother could get a kid with blond hair :)

also pein seems to be as ruthless as most of konoha sees itachi. destroying a whole clan?

if you think about pein being a master of bunshin its not so weird to think pein had anything to do with this. still i believe this one is a long shot still it would be an interesting twist. more interesting than the one we were given by itachi himself *shudders*

boyakist4649
September 08, 2007, 10:31 AM
Here are some quick thoughts to toss around and argue about:

1. I think there is a strong connection between Pein and Zetsu, from the fact that the other bodies in the pods may be Akatsuki members that have passed. I hope to see an explanation that ties the rings that everybody is obsessed about with the strength of Pein.

2. The black book from Kabuto. Was there ANY significant findings in that at all?

3. I am hoping there is some connection between Karin and Naruto - with Karin being the one with red hair, perhaps another offspring of Uzumaki Kushina. Unless it leads to some other link, I hardly believe Kishimoto would spend the time to explain the color of hair, personality traits and technique traits of Naruto's mother, which seem to closely match those of Karin's.

4. Does Naruto get any stronger? I know I'm not the only one with this opinion, but I would much rather see Naruto become an established Shinobi with more techniques than Rasengan-variants and Kagebunshin.

5. Where exactly does Uchiha Madara stand in all this? One of the previous chapters mentioned that Pein had NEVER lost in a battle. I am assuming that this would include Uchiha Madara (since it was said right in his face).

Ok... so more questions than predictions. Maybe someone else would shed some more light...

Paradoxicon
September 08, 2007, 10:53 AM
3. I am hoping there is some connection between Karin and Naruto - with Karin being the one with red hair, perhaps another offspring of Uzumaki Kushina. Unless it leads to some other link, I hardly believe Kishimoto would spend the time to explain the color of hair, personality traits and technique traits of Naruto's mother, which seem to closely match those of Karin's.

lol I'm hoping Karin dies a horrible and painful death. Getting eaten by a super bug summoned by Shino or something.

boyakist4649
September 08, 2007, 11:05 AM
lol I'm hoping Karin dies a horrible and painful death. Getting eaten by a super bug summoned by Shino or something.

you do have to admit that the character is refreshing where everybody else is pretty monotonous... (^o^)/

Shu2jack
September 08, 2007, 11:12 AM
Before I go though, I just wanted to respond quickly to a bit of speculation above, specifically the assumption that Pein can transfer bodies away from the storage room. I don't think this is possible because there is an entire room filled with bodies preserved by machines. Moreover we see Pein actually sit down in one such storage chamber, close his eyes, and awake in another, implying the storage device acts as a conduit for transfering his consciousness. If he merely needed a place to change bodies away from sight, he could simply have them stacked up in boxes, or laying around on his apartment floor, etc.

Yes. He sticks the bodies in boxes where they can not get food, water, properly dispose of waste, and otherwise keep the bodies healthy. :p

He sits down in the storage chamber and shuts his eyes before transfering bodies so that the body is already properly put away before switching bodies. I'm sure he doesn't want to move his previous body around everytime he switches.

Besides, it was just a GUESS at the possiblities.

ornis
September 08, 2007, 11:17 AM
Here (is a) quick thought to toss around and argue about:

5. Where exactly does Uchiha Madara stand in all this? One of the previous chapters mentioned that Pein had NEVER lost in a battle. I am assuming that this would include Uchiha Madara (since it was said right in his face).

I predict, though Pein is claimed to never have lost a battle, Tobi vs. Pein may have never ended. Stalemates are neither won nor lost. //Heh. But what about the war? If Tobi only knew the future... Better yet, if Tobi only instills a false sense of competency in Pein LMAO

Yarias
September 08, 2007, 11:21 AM
How many bijuu have they extracted?

Could the other bodies have the bijuu's powers sealed inside them? And Pain can just pick and choose amongst them?

Monkeyshank
September 08, 2007, 11:29 AM
Well this goes back one chapeter remember when the nin in the frog bar said pein does not let it rain on sundays usually. Well what if the bodies are only usefull one day a week before they need recharging and they need a week to recharge. Meaning on sunday the saturday clone was pushing itself too far and may lead to an exploitable weakness. Also if pein needs that room to change bodies that may explain why he hasnt left the rain village yet that we know of only appearing as a hologram. So maybe tobi sent him after naruto so pein would be weaker by not being near his battery or body changing place so pein would die and tobi could have all the power of the village by claiming he is pein, nobody has seen pein after all. Also I belive that oro and kabuto had a lot to do whith peins jitsu and tech.

tomjoad
September 08, 2007, 11:30 AM
we had a really good chapter this week... i think kishi is a genius! he's opened so many possibilities that made the storyline so interesting, it has kept us hanging to our seats. anyway, my prediction is that the six bodies are different bodies that pain uses to conceal his true identity. when he goes out to business, war, speeches, a stroll in the park (hehehe who knows?) he uses these bodies for such an occasion.

the 6 bodies act like a container, like a puppet. the difference is that these bodies are real bodies (maybe bodies of powerful individuals whom he might have defeated or created) and controls its action through telekinesis. the real body will just lie in the pod motionless, while he controls substitute body in a subconscious state. maybe it has something to do with his bloodline... i'm definitely sure he has some sort of bloodline. how could someone which such unnatural eyes not have one? so i think this jutsu has somethin' to do with those eyes he posses.

on the other hand, why do i hear a lot of people saying that the 6 bodies are dead AK members? there's a real fat guy there (haven't you noticed?) and i think nobody in AK, not even Zetsu, is that fat! so there's a big possibility that those bodies are different characters. characters that we'll be introduced to later on. these bodies might be what the bearded guy was referring to as his proxy. he appears on specific occasions using these bodies, making speeches and conducting affairs just as the real pain would do, and all the while concealing who he really is. no wonder nobody in amegakure has any idea who he really is or if he truly exists...

moving on, jiraiya's interrogation will be spotted and interrupted by BH just before the bearded guy gives jiraiya one last vital information. there will be a battle between konan and jiraiya on the next week's manga only to be interrupted by pain appearing into the scene. there might also be some scenes where we see sasuke going towards the uchiha hideout... naruto will also regroup with konoha team and tell them what happened. in other words, i predict that next weeks manga will be all preparation and talk. just 1 or 2 episodes before we see some real action.

lastly, i've done some checking on the fuuma clan. some shinobi from the clan were introduced in the filler episodes when naruto and sakura went into the land of the rice fields where the orochimaru had a hideout. i think kishi, must have used the name of the clan based from the anime... the shinobis from the fuuma clan did has some pretty interesting jutsus up their sleeves... i wonder if this will not create a future problem for the anime, granting that there might be a possibility that some details regarding the clan might not coincide with the anime... i believe kishi also watches the anime and would be careful not to make such mistakes. what do you think?

Monkeyshank
September 08, 2007, 11:54 AM
This sais I hope we will see something more about the seven swordsman, since Jiraya is in teh country of mist. If we are going to be told about the civil war, then it' only logical that we will hear more about such important shinobies... After all for now we have seen only two of them.

Ummmmmm they are not in the village of hidden mist where the seven are from but in the land of rain in the village hidden in the rain so I do not think there will be and swordsman soon.

But I do predict we may finnaly see kisame in action against hebi.

PredatorNar
September 08, 2007, 01:20 PM
I also think that the 5-6 bodies are just containers. THe purpose for these containers will be revealed later and I predict at least one of these containers will be the body of a very familiar person.

I'm gonna go ahead and say one of those containers is Yondaime because it would be so funny to see Jiraiya's face when he sees Yondaime walking towards him.

Super Angillis
September 08, 2007, 02:52 PM
My theory on the bodies? They each have different abilities and skills. Pain uses the one he feels best suits his current needs. The body he was in had the Jutsus for making it rain, and he normally wears that body a different day of the week, hence the two guys saying it was an unusual for it to be raining. He may have a body for Taijutsu, Genjutsu, etc.
So how did he get these bodys? Good question. My guess is that it's going to be one of those crazy attempts at breeding the ultimate ninja. Pain is six brothers who only have one mind for all their bodies.
Well that's my crazy speculation, that is probably wrong, but hey, I gave it a shot.

piscesking
September 08, 2007, 03:13 PM
Are u guys saying that pein might be a Cyborg lol

zidane
September 08, 2007, 04:09 PM
well...my theorie is pretty simple...how about Pein beeing a Jinchuriki from the beginning?

it would explain how he could beat Hanzou "the Salamander" (lol)...we know that Naruto can´t control his bijuu...but Gaara was able to handle it!

so when Pain has one...it might fit...also they do have seven and there is no other team chasing a bijuu than Itachi and Kisame (well, niw Pein and Konan too, but they have other things to do)...and THAT means that the other one is in Akatsuki´s hands anyway...

so Pein´s Jutsu was created beacause he heated to be a Jinchuriki? but still it is his fighting Body...and we now the Pein is gonna attack Jiraiya from the preview in chapter 369....

well, just one of my stupid theories again^^...

starscreem6
September 08, 2007, 06:40 PM
It's so obvious that its not even funny: Pein is the son of Yondaime and narutos mother. He inherited the incredible strong chakra and deadly ninjutsu from his father and the red hair from his mother.

Tobi is OBito bodys brought back to life with a variation of the soul seal jutsu that the 4th hokage used to seal the kyubbi. Consider it reverse polarity. Only it went wrong and instead of Obito coming back to life, his body came back but the soul inside was Uchiha Madera!!

Uchiha Madera was the first jinchuriki of the kyubbi. He seaks to have the kyubbi back in order to retain the power he once had. All the Akatsuki have there own agenda and only use and tolerate each other to the extend that it furthers their own agenda. Hence Orochimaru wanting to posses itachi. Sasori wanting to learn the secrets of orochimaru soul transfer jutsu.

The six akatsuki bodies shown in the room are the dead akatsuki members: deadira, orochimaru, sasori, hidan and kakuzu. Pain is using a version of the impure world resurrection jutsu to ensure that his strongest fighters (The akatsuki of course) remain at his disposal to use as he sees fit. The same way orochimaru used the impure world resurrection jutsu to someone shodai and nidiame to fight against sandiame

Jiriya will die at the hands of pain providing with the fuel for naruto to stop being a idiot and actually be a shinobi on Yondiames level. Just like sasuke used the death of his clan to fuel him on to be stronger than itachi.

Ichigo
September 08, 2007, 07:27 PM
I hope to see more of that Uchiha fight, if Jiraiya dies, PLEASE keep him alive foras many chapters as POSSIBLE!!!

heiky0711
September 08, 2007, 09:31 PM
We're talking about a guy who killed his family and everyone else. I used to think Pein was just another pushover but now I'm scared to deth of him. It's hard to make a prediction when you're terrified of a ruthless monster of a ninja.

Konan did described Pein as never lost in a battle. As the chapter goes by, i predict that we'll get to know more about Pein's ability.

Btw, those machine that contains six akatsuki bodies, i think is the one that Tobi/madara was talking about. He also said that the machine is starting to worn out or something and needs to be replaced or something.

brainwiz
September 08, 2007, 09:47 PM
Konan did described Pein as never lost in a battle. As the chapter goes by, i predict that we'll get to know more about Pein's ability.

Btw, those machine that contains six akatsuki bodies, i think is the one that Tobi/madara was talking about. He also said that the machine is starting to worn out or something and needs to be replaced or something.

He said "the machine has ripened", and most people seem to think he was talking about sasuke.

PredatorNar
September 08, 2007, 10:48 PM
In the latest chapter, did the guy say Pein killed his own family (Pein's family) or was he referring to Hanzou's family? I'm pretty sure he was referring to Hanzou's family.

I don't think Pein is sadistic enough to kill his own family. I mean this is the same guy who was willing to put up with Hidan's trash-talking and pay last respects to Deidara.

macherie
September 09, 2007, 12:15 AM
Yup you're right, he was talking about Hanzou's family.
I have a feeling that the body he's in now is the fat one, just hunch.
Also the mouth of the body he transferred into is an awfully strange shape, maybe it's hanzou's body =O ! Doubt it though, no funny tube mask thingo XD

heeros_blood
September 09, 2007, 01:49 AM

WRONG.. Kisame, Zabusa and Raiga, that makes 3 out of the 7 Swordsman..

macherie
September 09, 2007, 01:55 AM
Let's not forget Raiga was in the fillers right? I doubt they'll therefore have much importance.

tomjoad
September 09, 2007, 02:22 AM
i don't think the rain village is located in the land of the mist. rather it is in the land of the rain, and a different country... just wanted to point that out...

Harry
September 09, 2007, 03:37 AM
Can anybody read ant translate those kanij's from the "medical beds"? I think what could they mean...

macherie
September 09, 2007, 03:45 AM
Can anybody read ant translate those kanij's from the "medical beds"? I think what could they mean...

壱 弐 参 四 五 六

1 2 3 4 5 6

That's what's on them, however i'm not sure why one, two and three are shown with those kanji - instead of the common
一 1
二 2
三 3

4ghost
September 09, 2007, 04:14 AM
lastly, i've done some checking on the fuuma clan. some shinobi from the clan were introduced in the filler episodes when naruto and sakura went into the land of the rice fields where the orochimaru had a hideout. i think kishi, must have used the name of the clan based from the anime... the shinobis from the fuuma clan did has some pretty interesting jutsus up their sleeves... i wonder if this will not create a future problem for the anime, granting that there might be a possibility that some details regarding the clan might not coincide with the anime... i believe kishi also watches the anime and would be careful not to make such mistakes. what do you think?

Regarding the above information has been revealed to us by YamazakiSusumu of Narutofan forum that points out the differences.

lThe Fuuma from the fillers have a different spelling to their name. It was written 風馬 (Fu Uma = Wind Horse) whereas Pein's family name is written 風魔 (Fuu Ma = Wind Demon).

With that we can therefore stop drawing conclusions that Pein's supposed clan is the same as the filler clan.

As for my prediction I believe that Jiraiya will decide that although the information he has gathered is already quite valuable he still hasn't learned anything at all. His goal to uncover Pein's character is yet to be fulfilled. As of right now he is left with more questions than answers. Due to this Jiraiya will decide to make way for the tallest of the western towers. It will be somewhere in between that path that he is spotted by Konan and met by Pein.

TrieuDL
September 09, 2007, 05:06 AM
Another prediction I want to make is that somewhere along the Naruto storyline; Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura will battle someone very powerful (maybe Pein in irony) and they'll be honored as the new generation of Konoha Sannin.

Iwanin
September 09, 2007, 06:25 AM
He said "the machine has ripened", and most people seem to think he was talking about sasuke.

Actually, that's a mistranslation you have there. 機は熟した = "The time is ripe." No machine, no machine.

Hujin
September 09, 2007, 08:08 AM
for me they're the new members of the Akatsuki and replace kakuzu, hidan, deidara, sasori and maybe tobi

puma
September 09, 2007, 08:28 AM
I think the next chapter will show Ero being cornered by Pein. Mostly stop there for suspense effect and then more of itachi will be revealed.

Takuto
September 09, 2007, 09:31 AM
Hmm after re-reading the chapter i noticed at the end, the next chapter said...

"Witness the horror of Pein as he attacks Jiraiya! Next Issue: Find Him"

Looks like we'll see some Pein action in this weeks chapter, im looking forward to seeing his jutsu and if he is really gonna live up to the hype.

Jiraiya has gotten alot stronger than when he fought Hanzou but with what we know of Pein and also Konan looking for him it could be coming to the end of Jiraiya unfortunatly.

PredatorNar
September 09, 2007, 09:47 AM
We don't know Jiraiya has gotten stronger since he fought Hanzou. We do know the Sannin were in their prime when they were young and they got a bit weaker as they aged. For all we know, they lost to Hanzou when they were in their prime, so you cannot make that assumption.

ET3RNAL
September 09, 2007, 10:01 AM
Prediction: pretty whacky.
Pain is actually Yondaime's body (just body not the Actual Yondaime) brought to life. Pain is a necromancer (so to speak) that raises bodies of strong ninja and jumps into their bodies. He uses the machines to preserve the body (He can only use a body in a set time frame) thus he goes to 'sleep' and reawakens in another body.
Meh, just my two cents. Explains why the current Pain looks like Naruto and kinda explains the piercings and eyes (piercing = a ritual needed to keep the body from decomposing and allows it to use chakra, eyes = Pain is controlling the body). Sooo if the next body has the piercings and red eyes, then this prediction has a chance of being true.

Criminal_Minded
September 09, 2007, 10:41 AM
We have yet to see Konan do her thing so we'll either see how she finds Jiraiya or we'll see Pein preparing to leave or wut Jiraiya is up to. Either way I expect a lead up all through the chapter with Pein meeting Jiraiya on the last page. Hopefully we get some more Narutoness though. I atleast wanna see wut he's up to.

Harry
September 09, 2007, 11:24 AM
壱 弐 参 四 五 六

1 2 3 4 5 6

That's what's on them, however i'm not sure why one, two and three are shown with those kanji - instead of the common
一 1
二 2
三 3

Big thanks! I thought that those kanijs were some names or something like that but I was wrong.

Anyway, I don't really know what exactly those bodies are, but one thing is convinced - Pein has the ability to move his soul from one to another, I guess :). And I think that all of those bodies looks exactly like Pein, but everyone is being used for something else - one for figying, one for tracking etc. Am I right? Time will tell :))

PredatorNar
September 09, 2007, 12:01 PM
It's so obvious what is going to happen next. Pein is going to confront Pein in the body of Yu-Gi-Oh! Then Pein will challenge Jiraiya to a D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! What Pein doesn't know is that Jiraiya has a Millenium Porno Book, but when Pein is on the brink of defeat he will topdeck his super uber special awesome Mega God card and win.

After that Batman will intercept Konan and, using his utility belt + prep time, defeat Konan in about 5 minutes.

Then, the Muffin Man arrives...

...and all hell breaks loose...

ForMotherRussia
September 09, 2007, 02:22 PM
It's so obvious what is going to happen next. Pein is going to confront Pein in the body of Yu-Gi-Oh! Then Pein will challenge Jiraiya to a D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! What Pein doesn't know is that Jiraiya has a Millenium Porno Book, but when Pein is on the brink of defeat he will topdeck his super uber special awesome Mega God card and win.

After that Batman will intercept Konan and, using his utility belt + prep time, defeat Konan in about 5 minutes.

hell no,Conan is so much stronger,than Batman. He has his sword,and Batman posesses only his st00pid belt :p

ITACHIWIFE
September 09, 2007, 02:23 PM

:spaz :Haha

furio69
September 09, 2007, 02:27 PM
Well 2 me kishi is kinda justifying the upcomming death of jiraya (sadly enough). Apperently this hanzou fellow was a man know troughout the ninjaworld as a very powerfull shinobi. so that makes pain really powerfull and skilled if he single handed defeated him. And with this said, it looks like jiraiya will be killed by a better shinobi.
Furthermore it woud give a great impact to the story if he died, what will naruto do if ero-sennin would die?

Maybe the story would indeed start focussing on the main character again and him training to be a ninja with exceptional skills.
like kakashi said: i believe there s only one person in the world who can surpas the fourth, that s u naruto
And kakishi like always gets things right

About sasuke i believe he will defeat itatchi soon and will get an empty feeling afterwards (like kakasi said :p)

then again i could be completly wrong and jiraya survives pain and itatch gives sasuke another spanking

samsiufan
September 09, 2007, 02:49 PM
I predict Jiraiya will make for a quick and sharp exit to talk to Tsunade about Pein. He will be captured (hate to say this) but not before he sends one of his frogs to Konoha. I predict Tsunade will call all the teams back from looking for Itachi especially Naruto's team since she will understand the gravity of the situation.

She will explain to them who Hanzou is and request that Naruto does some extra training and maybe even defeat her in a one-on-one to prove that he is ready for Pein.

I predict Naruto will be told the truth about his mum and dad and who they were as part of this training. This will awaken a new found purpose in him and he will become the true superior shinobi he is meant to be and be the saviour of Konoha, if not the world....well with some extra training

wooticus
September 09, 2007, 04:01 PM
somehow it is managed to bring naruto to shinigamis dimension, perhaps with mangekyou sharingan (one second >> 72 hours), there naruto will get a special training and gets to know the truth about his past by his his father, yondaime.
sounds a bit like hyperbolic time chamber in dbz ;)
but i'm quite sure taht somehow there must be a meeting between father and son...

Finally he will come back as a Hurricane :D

Sasu
September 09, 2007, 04:29 PM
Hello to Everybody! It's my first post.
For me we'll see Naruto and the rest of team Konoha for most of the Chapter, probably in the first part. After this a little bit of Hebi, and in the final Pain will stalck Jiraiya-sama.
And if the last frame will be the toad where Jiraiya are in the hand of Pain...it will be wonderful!
But probably it's just my dream! Eheheh.

Ah, it's time to read the Bingo book of Akatsuki that Kabutochimari gave to Naruto-Kun.
I understan that Naruto isn't a grat thinker, and probably he doesn't want to stop the chase of Sasuke, but it's absolutely incredible that also Yamato doesn't think that it's time to read it! It's a incredible source of information for fight Akatsuki!!!
I hope also this thing...one or two page of the black book in 370? It's too much?
Bye!

rabinx
September 09, 2007, 04:36 PM
I predict Naruto will be told the truth about his mum and dad and who they were as part of this training. This will awaken a new found purpose in him and he will become the true superior shinobi he is meant to be and be the saviour of Konoha, if not the world....well with some extra training

Yeah that will be great :D

tobi9
September 09, 2007, 04:40 PM
My first post. I think it will atart with pein finding jiraiya. Right before a fight it switches to sasuke & itachi where itachi talks then saskue will be stupid and charge right at him.

Tias
September 09, 2007, 05:05 PM
LoL...What about the previous chapter....itachi asked Sasuke if he wasn't goign to scream and charge at him like last time, but sasuke only said that itachi dosnt know him at all and he came from behind with a chidori....

Back on topic:

I think that Konan would have found jiraiya around the end of the chapter, or somewhere else, and then confront him, and our tell pein where hs is and he will do the dirty work....
i can see them maybe fighting abit, but we whont see what happens to jiraiya...i bet it will be kept a secret until naruto faces hi mand he tells him he killed jiraiya and this will make naruto go crazy IMO... so while we dont see what happens to the pervert, i think it will turn back to Sasuke and his group, which will move towards konoha..some say it's the place where sasuke got the medicin, i dont think so, thats their warhouse or what ever it was called ,it's a place they get prepared for when hey are going to battle....either way, kiba will notice one of the scents moving back towards konoha, and they will head there....i think that Hebi will meat team kakashi and co. around konoha...so i can see a fight coming up there...where they will distract them and sasuke gets into konoha, naruto might follow in to

j9virtue
September 09, 2007, 05:34 PM
jiraiya won't die yet. I think he'll have to die a hero's death, perhaps sacrificing himself or protecting another. I think he will be badly beaten by pein, basically just an example of peins strength and a little about his jutsu, but will have to make it back to konoha or someone in order to tell them about pein.

Euki
September 09, 2007, 06:07 PM
Jiraiya will lose, but will not die, Pain will use jiraiya as a bargain chip, in the exchance for naruto.

gphjr14
September 09, 2007, 06:38 PM
either that or he'll beat him half to death and kill him in front of naruto to anger him or mortally wound him to anger naruto either way i just don't see jiraiya making it till the end of the series. even though hes one of my top 5 characters theres this voice in the back of my head saying he's gonna die.

cinamax
September 09, 2007, 09:23 PM
The machine should be whatever they're trying to resurrect. With the Uchiha's sharingan they are hoping to control this monster once its awaken by using sharingan's genjutsu. So you need two or three strong sharingan users to rotate 24/7 on the monster.

nigh7
September 09, 2007, 09:37 PM
i was thinking maybe those bodies where from the dead jinchurik? dunno...

But i dont think that jiraiya fight will be next chap. i bet it will go back to naruto and the end will be something with itachi/ssk

Reaver Reload
September 10, 2007, 12:36 AM
We'll all find out that Naruto is simply the MacGuffin that drives this entire series. Akatsuki need him. Itachi and Sasuke need him. Konoha needs him. You get the idea.

toniCHRYSA
September 10, 2007, 01:01 AM
I liked the last chapter..

and there is this buzz about if pein is like a god, then tobi is a monster coz he bosses pein around..

I say BS! hahaha!maybe tobi needs pein to achieve his goals. and vice versa... geez even when a new character this strong is introduced, ppl still think he will just lose to tobi in a blink of an eye! let me ask you this if a man hasn't lost a battle in his life.. do you think he will let tobi boss him around like that? i think not! they need something from each other!

hahaha anyway! :D next chapter i think konan/pein will find that frog and the scene changes to sasuke's hebi and naruto's team.. and at the end of the chapter maybe a confrontation.. :)

Lithium_Kigen
September 10, 2007, 02:28 AM
Maybe those 6 unknown akatsuki ppl have some of the Jinchiruuki powers? it's a hunch cuz there's only 6 and they captured... i think 8 already

Remedy
September 10, 2007, 03:45 AM
I think there are some questions without answer...?
1) Where are the missing biiju's (the 8th and the 5th if i'm not wrong...)?
2) In the end, is the "sealing statue" used by Madara or by Pain?
3) How are the mysterious Sai's paintings related to the plot...?

I'd like the plot would have been more biijus's centric...It never takes a direction...

Lithium_Kigen
September 10, 2007, 04:13 AM
I think there are some questions without answer...?
1) Where are the missing biiju's (the 8th and the 5th if i'm not wrong...)?
2) In the end, is the "sealing statue" used by Madara or by Pain?
3) How are the mysterious Sai's paintings related to the plot...?

I'd like the plot would have been more biijus's centric...It never takes a direction...
how is sai's paintings related now?

Remedy
September 10, 2007, 04:31 AM
Simply it's related to nothing at the moment

kurinmoka
September 10, 2007, 05:53 AM
LoL...What about the previous chapter....itachi asked Sasuke if he wasn't goign to scream and charge at him like last time, but sasuke only said that itachi dosnt know him at all and he came from behind with a chidori....

Back on topic:

I think that Konan would have found jiraiya around the end of the chapter, or somewhere else, and then confront him, and our tell pein where hs is and he will do the dirty work....
i can see them maybe fighting abit, but we whont see what happens to jiraiya...i bet it will be kept a secret until naruto faces hi mand he tells him he killed jiraiya and this will make naruto go crazy IMO... so while we dont see what happens to the pervert, i think it will turn back to Sasuke and his group, which will move towards konoha..some say it's the place where sasuke got the medicin, i dont think so, thats their warhouse or what ever it was called ,it's a place they get prepared for when hey are going to battle....either way, kiba will notice one of the scents moving back towards konoha, and they will head there....i think that Hebi will meat team kakashi and co. around konoha...so i can see a fight coming up there...where they will distract them and sasuke gets into konoha, naruto might follow in to

agree.

end of the chapter with...

pein: so you are the intruder, jiraiya from the hidden village.
jiraiya: that's right. and you must be pein the akatsuki leader.

the two face off next next chapter ... lol

brebaz
September 10, 2007, 06:19 AM
i think next chapter will be about the Two Brothers :D

The final Showdown

maideth
September 10, 2007, 07:03 AM
probably kishimoto will piss us off,and we will only see naruto reporting to konoha's group,but i hope to see pein Vs jiraiya

matrice
September 10, 2007, 07:15 AM
I don't think he can fill an entire chapter with that, maybe he will show Naruto and then he will go beck to Jiraya. I don't think we will see Sasuke this week.

starscreem6
September 10, 2007, 08:40 AM
Re: 370 Predictions [Naruto]

The machine should be whatever they're trying to resurrect. With the Uchiha's sharingan they are hoping to control this monster once its awaken by using sharingan's genjutsu. So you need two or three strong sharingan users to rotate 24/7 on the monster.

In the Kakashi Gaiden Series obito is the same age as Kakashi when he died. Kakashi at this time is 12years old!! Come on now At twelve Obito is just yet hitting puberty much less having kids :) . Tobi is Obito, if obito had kids they would be the age of konohomaru. The Tobi we see in the series is aproximately the same age as kakashi. Tobi is the body of OBito posssed by Uchia Madera using a more advanced version of Ino's Soul Possession Jutsu.

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 09:10 AM
gays i m wondering, pein is from fuu ma the wind demon clan, so somehow related to the wind nature of chakra, naruto also is wind nature, so some conection ?

i think that the body that pein use are just the proxy that the bear man was talking about,
pein never show his face but he use the 6 body to move on the vilage.

i think there is a reason he is hiding him self maybe other contry are seeking for him, maybe pen is not his real name but an identity used to execute his adgenda
[hr]
next chapter conoha team and naruto, may be sai will attak naruto, his new order is to kill naruto, coz he is the thing that akatsuki are seeking for.

we will know what itachi told naruto about pein, and that will complite what we know about him, with naruto knowing everything about pein jiraya is not needed and he can just die

jodi
September 10, 2007, 09:12 AM
gays i m wondering, pein is from fuu ma the wind demon clan, so somehow related to the wind nature of chakra, naruto also is wind nature, so some conection ?

i think that the body that pein use are just the proxy that the bear man was talking about,
pein never show his face but he use the 6 body to move on the vilage.

i think there is a reason he is hiding him self maybe other contry are seeking for him, maybe pen is not his real name but an identity used to execute his adgenda

are you wondering if you are gay?

lol, joking
but i was thinking about Pain's clan and his appearence... he and naruto must be related somehow...
i was wondering, can Kyuubi seal be split in two?
maybe yond had to split kyuubi chakra in two persons so it could handle it
and when Kyuubi told sasuke that it would regret killing naruto, is because it knows that it's other half is in Pain, thus Pain is waaaaaaaaaay evil than Naruto

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
are you wondering if you are gay?

lol, joking
but i was thinking about Pain's clan and his appearence... he and naruto must be related somehow...
i was wondering, can Kyuubi seal be split in two?
maybe yond had to split kyuubi chakra in two persons so it could handle it
and when Kyuubi told sasuke that it would regret killing naruto, is because it knows that it's other half is in Pain, thus Pain is waaaaaaaaaay evil than Naruto

maybe the kyoubi said this to sasuke coz kyubi see in nqruto a great shinobi like jiraya and tsunade sow that,
or may be he knows the conection between naruto and sasuke
it will be cool if pein has a part of kyoubi, but i don't think coz they need all deamon to put them on the machine

Don Lazy
September 10, 2007, 09:55 AM
well perhaps peins true name is uzumaki kushina, tsunade stated that her ninjutsu were similar to narutos and we already know what ninjutsu pein can do with itachi and kisame clones. Maybe he's some related, thats the uzumaki bloodlimit

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
well perhaps peins true name is uzumaki kushina, tsunade stated that her ninjutsu were similar to narutos and we already know what ninjutsu pein can do with itachi and kisame clones. Maybe he's some related, thats the uzumaki bloodlimit

may be, but i think that naruto father is drom the fuu ma clan, coz we know all clan of conoha but his clan we don't know it, maybe youndaime and pein are the last of there clan, we need to know the story of the fuu ma clan, this will explain a lot about pein and his jutsu, jiraya didn't sow the conection when he was told that pein is from the fuu ma, so either naruto mom and dad are not from the fuu ma clan or naruto dad is from the clan and jiraya don't know that.

the big poss look alike naruto so, when we sow him for the first time we saide it't naruto with piercil

Eldanis
September 10, 2007, 10:57 AM
The bodies in the chambers aren't clones of Pein. They all look different. The body that awakens has no hair flowing over his forehead protector nor peircings. More than likely Pein is using the machine to transfer his consciousness into the bodies of powerful shinobi to suit the situtation.

AKA if the user is a of the wind element he switches into a body of a fire element user. 5 elements + his original body = the six containers. By doing this he will probably always have the upper hand. If he only required his original body to win then why have the room. Of course this raises the idea that the body that he was inhabiting up until now might not have been his orignal body but just a body with the ability to do the rain jutsu. (Theoretically speaking he should be able to do the bloodline limits of the original bodies because it was just his conscious that would be transfered in, everything else would remain the same).

Pein probably uses the body he was inhabiting to use the rain jutsu to find opponents chakras and find what element/s they use then use the body that would be best to beat them.

On the idea of taijutsu and genjutsu however...dont ask. Pein probably knows some superior genjutsu's which would travel with his consciousness allowing him to use them.

samsiufan
September 10, 2007, 10:57 AM
I predict we will all be staring at the spoilers trying to make out the story, probably ruining our eyes in the process. I predict we will make all sorts of assumptions before we get the proper scanlations/translation.....:) ....Kishi has got us hooked..hook, line and sinker...:dance

I predict Kishi will join this forum and get the most probable theory for the new chapters...wait I am wrong on that...Kishi, have you joined already? Are you there? Reveal yourself.....I have got both the sharingan and Byakugan bloodlimit....I can see through your invisibility jutsu.:D

That aside, to add to my prediction below, Itachi will ask Sasuke to join him and the long awaited fight will not happen because I think he has become disillusioned with Akatsuki!

I predict Jiraiya will make for a quick and sharp exit to talk to Tsunade about Pein. He will be captured (hate to say this) but not before he sends one of his frogs to Konoha. I predict Tsunade will call all the teams back from looking for Itachi especially Naruto's team since she will understand the gravity of the situation.

She will explain to them who Hanzou is and request that Naruto does some extra training and maybe even defeat her in a one-on-one to prove that he is ready for Pein.

Eldanis
September 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
may be, but i think that naruto father is drom the fuu ma clan, coz we know all clan of conoha but his clan we don't know it, maybe youndaime and pein are the last of there clan, we need to know the story of the fuu ma clan, this will explain a lot about pein and his jutsu, jiraya didn't sow the conection when he was told that pein is from the fuu ma, so either naruto mom and dad are not from the fuu ma clan or naruto dad is from the clan and jiraya don't know that.

the big poss look alike naruto so, when we sow him for the first time we saide it't naruto with piercil

naruto's fathers family name was Namizake not Fuuma

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
naruto's fathers family name was Namizake not Fuuma

but we never seen other mumbers of his family in the manga, plus naruto has his mother name why?

blecht
September 10, 2007, 11:23 AM
I think that Pein has a similar ability to that of Sasori: Living Puppets. He could collect some of the most powerful nins that he has defeated, and keep them alive in the sleeping cells. He would transfer 30% of his chakra to them when he wants to use them for battle, scouting, etc. He then rests in the cell until he's back at 100%. That would explain the size and appearance differences, and would incorporate his transfer jutsu.

I think he should get as many of his "sleeper" nins revved up and have a Battle Royal!:modsmack

Now that would be awesome!

ShadowStrike
September 10, 2007, 11:30 AM
The bodies in the chambers aren't clones of Pein. They all look different. The body that awakens has no hair flowing over his forehead protector nor peircings. More than likely Pein is using the machine to transfer his consciousness into the bodies of powerful shinobi to suit the situtation.

AKA if the user is a of the wind element he switches into a body of a fire element user. 5 elements + his original body = the six containers. By doing this he will probably always have the upper hand. If he only required his original body to win then why have the room. Of course this raises the idea that the body that he was inhabiting up until now might not have been his orignal body but just a body with the ability to do the rain jutsu. (Theoretically speaking he should be able to do the bloodline limits of the original bodies because it was just his conscious that would be transfered in, everything else would remain the same).

Pein probably uses the body he was inhabiting to use the rain jutsu to find opponents chakras and find what element/s they use then use the body that would be best to beat them.

On the idea of taijutsu and genjutsu however...dont ask. Pein probably knows some superior genjutsu's which would travel with his consciousness allowing him to use them.

Yes, I noticed that too that the body is different. However, regarding the elements, I believe his original body already has an element (probably water). Also, he does not has yet know who is the intruder. This means that he probably won't know how he could counter Jiraiya yet. So I think it's just a "hunter" body. Perhaps one works very well with Konan. Like you've mentioned, it would be something Orochimaru had been seeking all his life.

Eldanis
September 10, 2007, 11:45 AM
but we never seen other mumbers of his family in the manga, plus naruto has his mother name why?

To protect Naruto from his fathers enemies. By naming him after his mother you get no connection to his father who would of had a multitude of enemies.

and to Shadow Strike: yea i though about that after i posted and it would make more sense to have his own body have an element.

Hrm yes he may not know who the intruder is but "judging from their chakra they are dangerous" made me think that he is able to know the type of chakra that they use.

Lord Rae
September 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
My theory and prediction is that Hanzou isn't dead and wasn't defeated. But he took on the name of Pein to further control the people and instill loyalty. They all look at him as a god now whereas before there was enough doubt and fear that a civil war broke out.

To keep that from happening again after he destroyed the resistance he took on the role of Pein, keeping everything secret even his appearance and jutsu...slaughtering his own family and anyone who could ID him...clients and friends etc... I think thats a big reason we didn't see more of Hanzou's face in the flashback and why the clients could have become potential targets.

They are the lifeblood of the ninja world... it would have to be a huge secret to need to kill off clients.

ShadowStrike
September 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
and to Shadow Strike: yea i though about that after i posted and it would make more sense to have his own body have an element.

Hrm yes he may not know who the intruder is but "judging from their chakra they are dangerous" made me think that he is able to know the type of chakra that they use.

Yes, you may be right. His rainmaker body might actually be able to determine opponent's chakra through the rain. Afterall, Jiraiya did perform his frog jutsu in Pein's rain. However, I think it's also possible that Pein took caution when Jiraiya suddenly appeared in his rain. It's like someone appearing at your backyard in the most discreet manner. Now, that's dangerous too.

Misury
September 10, 2007, 12:59 PM
My Prediction: Jiraya confronts Pain. I don't think Tsunade will be in the fight. And about the Pain-is-god thing, I don't think he's Hanzou. He just might be really strong. Maybe a halfbrother of Naruto, another kid of the Fourth (and some other woman of a special clan, which gave him these strange eyes..). Well, at least he looks a bit like Naruto..

ShadowStrike
September 10, 2007, 01:12 PM
My Prediction: Jiraya confronts Pain. I don't think Tsunade will be in the fight. And about the Pain-is-god thing, I don't think he's Hanzou. He just might be really strong. Maybe a halfbrother of Naruto, another kid of the Fourth (and some other woman of a special clan, which gave him these strange eyes..). Well, at least he looks a bit like Naruto..

Pardon my curiousity, but what does "Misury" mean? Is it the name of a song or does it have an actual meaning?

Back to topic. Yes, I agree with you that the Fourth might have actually had multiple lovers, one at every warfront. Perhaps Pein is to Naruto what Itachi is to Sasuke. Uzumaki Pein? =D

Saifi
September 10, 2007, 01:22 PM
Back to topic. Yes, I agree with you that the Fourth might have actually had multiple lovers, one at every warfront. Perhaps Pein is to Naruto what Itachi is to Sasuke. Uzumaki Pein? =D

shouldnt he be more like Fuuma Pein ?

Eldanis
September 10, 2007, 01:38 PM
i guess with the introduction of the multiple bodies theory the idea of Pein being related to Naruto could be true, not that pein is related to naruto but rather the idea that a body that Pein uses is

Jetsu
September 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
I predict the 6 bodies have the power of the Jinchuurikis.
Think about it, Pein transfer the power of the Akatsuki members into ordinary ninjas, why can’t he transfer the power of the Jinchuuriki into those bodies?

Its very unlikely that they were planning to distribute the Jinchuuriki powers evenly among all the Akatsuki members, since Pein, Tobi and Konan seems to be hiding something from the other members.

They say that Pein has God like powers, In the Narutovers Jinchuuriki can be consider God like. Pein causes the rain for 6 days without rest, that requires lost of chakra. Naruto has a huge amount of chakra, not because he was born with it, but because of the Jinchuuriki inside of him.

Off topic:
Can the Jinchuuriki be killed?
If they can be, why not transfer them into a sick person so that they can eventualy die?
Why keep them around?

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 02:24 PM
Yes, I noticed that too that the body is different. However, regarding the elements, I believe his original body already has an element (probably water). Also, he does not has yet know who is the intruder. This means that he probably won't know how he could counter Jiraiya yet. So I think it's just a "hunter" body. Perhaps one works very well with Konan. Like you've mentioned, it would be something Orochimaru had been seeking all his life.

maybe his actuel bady i not hi bady but a body of a dead shinobi
[hr]

To protect Naruto from his fathers enemies. By naming him after his mother you get no connection to his father who would of had a multitude of enemies.

yeah, kakashe also his father got a lot of enemy but he has his father name; plus they are protecting him coz he got the kyubi, so having his father name is not a problem, i think they did this to preserve the 4 th image good coz they don't wont people to say he sealed the kyoubi in his son

Tweaker
September 10, 2007, 02:25 PM
this isnt goin to make sense but anyway: i predict that jiraiya will die or maybe he kills Pein, it is stupid i know but lets say he dose and when he think he has killed him he sends a frog off to Tsunade, saying that he has killed the leader, some mins pass and then Pein is back in his real body and Jirayia looks terrefeid and then Pein use some jutsu or just stabs jirayia with a sword or something. but the point is that now the world thinks the AK is over but it really isent <.<

and if jirayia dies i wonder what Naruto will say, hmm i am hoping that he grows so angry that he ask kakashi where jirayia died (if he dosent know) then Kakashi says hidden village of Rain, and naruto walks out the door (this is if they are in konoha in the hokage headquarters), kakashi ask where he is going Naruto say nowhere but he leaves the City before everyone finds that he has left.

or he could just go totaly Berzerk and kill everyone that is in the vicinety (four tailed kyuubi ftw).

-Edit: maybe some1 has allready said this but i didnt want to read everything everyone has writen

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 02:29 PM
may be pein is just like madara a deamon who take bodies, he doesn't have a body, so he use body just like people buy outfit, i'm sertain that thr body we sow till now is not his body it's one of the 6 body that he has in his colection
[hr]
maybe pein will not kill jiraya ,a shinobi of his class is dificult to find, pein will capture jiraya and use him as a body like the 6 he has

Tweaker
September 10, 2007, 02:29 PM
may be pein is just like madara a deamon who take bodies, he doesn't have a body, so he use body just like people buy outfit, i'm sertain that thr body we sow till now is not his body it's one of the 6 body that he has in his colection

maybe nothing is impossible in the world of naruto:)

puma
September 10, 2007, 02:35 PM
maybe nothing is impossible in the world of naruto:)

Quite right. That is why I predict that Ero will escape death if Pein does not use at least, more than 30% of his strength.

Tweaker
September 10, 2007, 03:12 PM
Quite right. That is why I predict that Ero will escape death if Pein does not use at least, more than 30% of his strength.

what if pein was at 30% of his strength, when he fought hanzou and killed him and his family and everyone?

-Edit: thought about that?

if so then Pein needs to be nerfed <.<

zidane
September 10, 2007, 03:20 PM
what if pein was at 30% of his strength, when he fought hanzou and killed him and his family and everyone?

-Edit: thought about that?

if so then Pein needs to be nerfed <.<

and WHAT if Pain used just 1% of his Power...

man...where did you get that one with the 30 %...

even IF it is the prediction thread...i just mean...you know...you STILL need some clue´s or somethin´ for your "theorie" or whatever it is...;)

bean
September 10, 2007, 03:22 PM
and WHAT if Pain used just 1% of his Power...

man...where did you get that one with the 30 %...

even IF it is the prediction thread...i just mean...you know...you STILL need some clue´s or somethin´ for your "theorie" or whatever it is...;)

I think he was referring to how other akatsuki members used clones that had 30% of their original chakra, I think it was a jutsu of pein...

Tweaker
September 10, 2007, 03:31 PM
yeah i know, but it would be awsome and terrifying, but you can never rull out the possibilities that maybe he just fought at 30% maybe he didnt want to take the chance off getting killed or maybe he fought at 90% who knows, who knows

Edit- it was just a thought <.<

Edit, Edit- Np =)

zidane
September 10, 2007, 03:31 PM
answer to B E A N´s post :

yes of course he was... but why guessing that Hanzou was defeated with just 30% of Pains power? i mean...all the clues we HAVE right now, say the different thing...that it must have been a really tough fight OR that he just had some kind of advantage ( maybe hanzou didn´t expect Pain of betraying him - when Pain was one of his guards - IF he was or he has just ONE special jutsu that was perfectly fitting for kill hanzou in an easy way)...

the clues are, that the sannin(all three of´em) had no chance against hanzou and that he was an worldwide very well known shinobi...so he indeed was REALLY strong...and also ein hated him so much, (because he had other ideals or somewhat)...that he killed everyone that had an positive opinion of hanzou---family, freinds...even the old hidden rain village itself...

Predictions are welcome...of course...but they need somekind of justification or backup...

well, just my opinion, you know...it´s like the old discussion about deleting fake spoilers or just let´em be...

(and sorry, if it sounded a bit aggressive or somethin´...that wasn´t my aim ^^)

otakuami
September 10, 2007, 04:59 PM
You know this latest chapter made more questions about Pein being related to Naruto, he does look like him and Pein can switch bodies...that body maybe related to Naruto, not Pein himself anybody ever think of that? I want to know just how much power this guy has, he can stop the rain, switch bodies and do that doppelganger jutsu. Though I am confused on just who the leader is, is it Tobi or Pein? That one chapter made me think it was Tobi...and the evidence is mounting that, I'm actually starting to think Tobi is Obito after all. Maybe Pein found and saved him, or maybe he was resurrected and something went wrong which made him evil. Or...haha...maybe he's just pissed at Kakashi for some reason. :sweat

shachi
September 10, 2007, 06:05 PM
1) portrait of konan on page 1.
2) jiraiya tries to leave, konan intercepts.
3) jiraiya's nose bleeds.

I believe Kishimoto is foreshadowing a showdown between Pein and Jiraiya, because of the similarities between Hanzou, a Salamander summoner, and Jiraiya, the Toad summoner. But, I am still inclined to think we won't see anything very conclusive; if Pein is the consummate shinobi he will not show Jiraiya any of his unique jutsus if he believes Jiraiya is capable of escaping him.

Black/Light
September 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
. . . .Wow, I just read the chap (the spoilers for it sounded pretty lame last week). Pains a bad mother effer. . .

I think that thats Pain's real body (and that he is related to Naruto somehow) and he just swaps his soul into other bodies to prevent his rule body from being harmed or destroyed by strong/ unpredictable fighters (he only knows that the person is strong. . . doesn't know it's the Sage).

(And where is all this "Pain beat Hon at 30/90% stuff coming from? He could have bearly won for all we know.)

My prediction. . . . a charge up chap where at the end the sage and Pain meet.

alowelle
September 11, 2007, 04:25 AM
i have a hunch that naruto is really related to pein...
this is based on looks - like most of the families/clans in the narutoverse look alike.
and because of the hints that narutos mother came from
the ninja village close to pein's

nothing new...

but i think that pein will show a bloodline limit to jiraiya,
and somehow jiraiya will teach naruto
on how to unlock his bloodline limit (since i think pein and naruto are related).
I also think that this has something to do with naruto's shadow clone jutsu
(naruto's mother has same fighting style with naruto
= kagebunshin + bloodline limit?)

basis: pein's clan was already revealed - there might be a reason for this

this will make naruto stronger... at least at par with the villains in the story to be able to beat them in the future.. this could give reason for naruto's constant kagebunshin use even though he can do more jutsus with unlimited chakra

matrice
September 11, 2007, 04:55 AM
You know this latest chapter made more questions about Pein being related to Naruto, he does look like him and Pein can switch bodies...that body maybe related to Naruto, not Pein himself anybody ever think of that? I want to know just how much power this guy has, he can stop the rain, switch bodies and do that doppelganger jutsu. Though I am confused on just who the leader is, is it Tobi or Pein? That one chapter made me think it was Tobi...and the evidence is mounting that, I'm actually starting to think Tobi is Obito after all. Maybe Pein found and saved him, or maybe he was resurrected and something went wrong which made him evil. Or...haha...maybe he's just pissed at Kakashi for some reason.
The leader is Tobi, you can count on this: he ordered Pein around. Pein seems terrific, indeed, and this makes one think how strong may be Tobi. I don't think that Obito can be Tobi, since the kakashi gaiden was just a spin off, without connections with the present: the proof is that they don't made it into an anime, and this could have caused trouble if it comes out that Obito has some connections with the storyline in the future. A point less pragmatic and closer to the manga's plot is that at least a half of Obito's body was smashed, so even if someone could have resurrected a corpse, he wouldn't have found anyting but a smashed body in the colalpsed cavern. And if you think about this it's pretty useless to take his smashed body when he could have revived the corpse of a large choice of Uchias who were much stronger than Obito and still unscrached. In the end the whole Tobi=Obito theory is based on a false anagram ("Tobi" has four letters, "Obito" five: where is the missing "o"?) adn on the false impression that Tobi was an idiot like Obito: but if you look at their personalities they are indeed very different: in my opinion Obito looked more like Naruto than like Tobi, since he was brave and would have done anything to save his friends. On the other end Tobi seemed just a regular idiot, someone who would have just escaped during dangerous times, and I can't imagine him riscking his life to save someone, i.e. his master Deidara.

i have a hunch that naruto is really related to pein...
this is based on looks - like most of the families/clans in the narutoverse look alike.
nothing new... but
i think that pein will show a bloodline limit to jiraiya, and somehow jiraiya will teach naruto
on how to unlock his bloodline limit (since i think pein and naruto are related)
to make naruto stronger... at least at par with the villains in the story to be able to beat them in the future
I definitely don't want Naruto to get stronger thanks to a bloodline limit. This would put him in the category "natural genius with a gift", adn he has always showed us taht he can win without these things, just relying on himself and fighting with all he ahs got. The only help I owul like him to receive would be something that can helphim to control the Kyubi's chakra by himself, without Yamato's help, or he will never become indipendent, 'cause he will always rely on Yamato's presence.

jiro
September 11, 2007, 04:56 AM
is Pein a male or female?
We mistakenly identified pein as a male just like Jiraiya said about kushina. just a theory. I go for Kushina!!!! i do think they're related. Just like Yondaime and Naruto looks.

now for the predictions...
next episode will switch to Naruto and Sasuke's meeting with itachi.
This is usually the pattern with Kishi's next episodes.

more revelations to naruto and itachi's mysterious agenda.

dandy65
September 11, 2007, 05:30 AM
I predict a showcase of the six bodies (if they are any different from each other) and their purpose. In addition, we might see some JiraiyaVPein or JiraiyaVKonan or JiraiyaVBoth action. Though i'm hopeful Jiraiya doesn't die, he probably will ;'( .

Next, we might get informed about what Itachi/Sasuke/both is doing.

Pein is definately a male o.o

macherie
September 11, 2007, 06:52 AM
Woah Iwanin that sounds awfully interesting and my curiosity may kill my love for naruto, should it be posted, haha. Looking forward to it, i have a feeling i know what may make people hate what is revealed, i'm one of them xD.
But finally, after much discussion of the bodies, should we find out now, it should be good !

Iwanin
September 11, 2007, 08:44 AM
okey Potential Spoiler.
I just want to read it, just to see what people are writing about.

I wrote to Bax, who was kind enough to open the spoiler thread for us. Just remember there's a seperate spoiler discussion thread, and that all spoilers are "potential" until proven true.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=525480#post525480

Enjoy!

Toad Sage
September 11, 2007, 03:40 PM
DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD NOR DISCUSS THEM HERE. I think most of the people I've caught doing this here know the rules, as they are repeated ad nauseum. You must absolutely keep spoilers out of the prediction thread. No second warnings.

puma
September 11, 2007, 03:58 PM
Thank you for keeping the spoilers out. I like to be surprised.
Same prediction really.
Konan finds Ero.
Pein fights Ero with 30%(or maybe slightly more since he realised that the intruder is strong). We may not see the end of the fight in the next chapter. But Ero does not die.
Then we see some progress on Itachi and Sas.

lagif
September 11, 2007, 04:08 PM
I missed Naruto... And like to know what Itachi told him really (if he told anything).
Neat chap should at least show Kakashi team for a moment before return to Jiraya.

m0ji
September 13, 2007, 02:08 AM
To kill this stupid theories about relationship of Pain and Naruto...there is none...see the different eyes??And it was already stated that Pein = Fuuma clan and Narutos Parents = Uzumaki and dont remember Yondaimes clan name...but they are not Fuuma.So there is no relationship!

ok back to predictions.those six bodies must be Pains bodies to...somehow switch between them by using those hightech beds :P He ll probably take one of these bodies and will go find Jirayja after Konan found him!We will see Jirayja and Pain meeting at the end of the chapter.
We hopefully will get some new facts about Jirayja and MAYBE Sasuke standing in front of Konoha...

Heliades
September 13, 2007, 12:00 PM
This may be a long shot but, while I was visiting www.pantheon.org and looking at a lot of the mythical gods of history I came across Gama-Sennin and it pretty much described Jiraiya. Except for 1 line at the end of the description "He holds the secret to immortality". In 1 way or another he might be immortal. I think kishimoto saw star wars and jiraiya might go Obi-Wan on us.

I think Tobi help Pain Defeat Hanzou guy..

I think Jiriaya going to die and the Toad going to witness it and tell Naruto how Jiraiya die so fast. and its Obvious is oponient was very strong. and he Mention some thing about the Uchiha Madara etc..

Kakashi going to tell Naruto about is father, if the 5th don't... Naruto going go where he can train and try to figure out how to complete the 4th seal..

puma
September 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
I am on the Jiraiya wont die but be injured team.

bean
September 13, 2007, 03:16 PM

what's up team mate!

ornis
September 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
It's nice to see you two stand for Jiraiya not dying in the immediate future, but could we defend the alliance and discuss the possiblities through which he may survive?

bean
September 13, 2007, 03:53 PM
the reason I think jiraiya won't die is that he's yet to have a discussion with naruto about his father... it would be cruel for jiraiya to die without seeing naruto again. Also, I believe that what tsunade said about losing jiraiya is kind of foreshadowing that she will turn up to save him so that she won't lose someone again. I know they made it seem like she's going to stay in konoha, but I believe she's going to show up when jiraiya needs her the most...a little love story is going to sprout from this happening...ultimately, he dies in her arms, or she brings him back dying and then he talks to naruto and then spits the bit...but as far as pein killing him in a one to one battle, I don't see it.

akatsuki27
September 13, 2007, 04:04 PM
yeah, i cant see him dying just yet but he will get badly injured...i am fearful though, pein seems to be stronger than ero sennin....the reason is that tsunade is the only one that knows he went to the rain village, such an important character in the series dying outside of the village and nobody but one persons knows about it has to be disservice to the densetsu no sannin no ichitori jiraiya-sama

p.s.
ignore the poor use of the japanese language, unless it sounds right

gold349
September 13, 2007, 04:24 PM
I predict Jaria is going to fight. lol. on a serious note as its inevitable Jaria and Pain meeting up I think Naruto and Yamoto will open the black book as the fight starts to happen and as they read Pains Abilitys we will see them in real action. the black book and the fight will go hand in hand.

starscreem6
September 13, 2007, 04:52 PM
[/QUOTE]I predict Jaria is going to fight. lol. on a serious note as its inevitable Jaria and Pain meeting up I think Naruto and Yamoto will open the black book as the fight starts to happen and as they read Pains Abilitys we will see them in real action. the black book and the fight will go hand in hand.[QUOTE]

Sounds like a plot to me, but the big question that's on everybodys minds is will GAMMA Senin survive the battle and if so how?

cheers
starscreem

3atman
September 13, 2007, 05:38 PM
i dont think jiraya will die

but will get a shadow or flash back of that jitsu

serioulsy if jiraya dies tunsude is going to know and probably have funeral but a war will start with the rain i wanna see a konha in a full out war with the best fighting

Minato's Disciple
September 13, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm quite a noob here in mh, or shall I say, to Naruto Forums. I've been a fan of Naruto since'04. Let me just share my own prediction about Naruto story.

I agree to the theory that Jiraya may die in amegakure. As he spills of all information about Minato and Naruto, He was shocked upon learning pein or pain (whatever) killed Hanzou, the one who spared the "sannin's" lives. And on top of that it was done in secret or in complete reclusion to the other shinobi villages. Pain may not have done it single-handedly since there was no specified time as to when did the civil war in amegakure ended (they were even able to send 3 teams to the chuunin exams in part 1). akatsuki may have existed that time when hanzou was killed. hanzou I think may just be as the same age as sandaime (he may have been in weakened state). Pain may be that powerful as he can command the rain to fall (probably a high level jutsu for amegakure nins).
anyway this is just my theory...

Toad Sage
September 13, 2007, 10:23 PM
Hey all, this is the weekly reminder not to post spoiler information in the prediction thread. We watch this carefully, so just keep that sort of conversation confined to the spoiler discussion thread. As for new members who aren't aware of this, you know now.

3atman
September 13, 2007, 11:12 PM
i predeict jiraya will use his best jitsus and hurt pein

jehonleonce
September 14, 2007, 12:27 AM
1. I predict Hanzou and Danzou are brothers.

2. I also predict that sai and saigetsu are brothers and will fight, and this will mark the middle of the series. And the winner will take the loser's weapons and amour.

3. I also predict Jiraya will bring out the big guns from the "warehouse." Wonder what all is in there.

4. I also predict Itachi will son Sasuke.

5. Oh and I predict Sameda will be finally fully revealed.

Ok number 1. is a joke, Discuss amongst yourselves

m0ji
September 14, 2007, 01:07 AM
i predict Pain will slip into Hanzous body and attack Jirayja as soon as Konan found him.Jirayja will be prepared but not prepared to meet Hanzou.After a long fight he ll survive agains him one more time (he was pretty young when they fought Hanzou so he must have gotten far stronger!) and he ll be damaged a hole lot and escape with a frog again right back to Konoha!

im on the Jirayja will survive team too :)

Misury
September 14, 2007, 05:42 AM
4. I also predict Itachi will son Sasuke.

Sorry, I just don't understand..
What does "son" mean?

husnimubarak
September 14, 2007, 06:28 AM
yai.. ya.. yai...

i've waited to see jiraiya-sama to reveal his true power..
we'll see.. that jiraiya will overcome pein..

go!!! jiraiya-sama!!! gooo..!!!

What does "son" mean?

itachi would ask sasuke to fight side by side to face tobi..
hmm... .. .

with sasuke's evolving at this rate.. i wonder what are beneath itachi's sleeves..
maybe itachi realized thus, sasuke has more poten than himself..

tha's why he pushed sasuke to be over his limit..

jehonleonce
September 14, 2007, 10:23 AM
What does "son" mean?

He's gonna whoop his ass, tell him y he did it and then team up with him.

samsiufan
September 14, 2007, 11:32 AM

I join that team but i add that Jiraiya will be captured....

puma
September 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
It's nice to see you two stand for Jiraiya not dying in the immediate future, but could we defend the alliance and discuss the possiblities through which he may survive?

Done that already. Just restating my prediction in few words.::)
[hr]

I join that team but i add that Jiraiya will be captured....

Captured you say?:( I didnt want to predict that outcome that far cos' that might mean serious torture for him. Now, you have made me nervous:(

Gahh
September 14, 2007, 12:54 PM
Mhh this looks now indeed like at least a body switch jutsu :-/
Just behind Pein one does see another ocupied bed. Since it is from the other side, i don't think anymore this is the same "pein" that went sleeping. Or kishi pulled a bad prank on us.
Six Bodies. Six days of rain, and sunday a break ... is this a coincidence ?
Then he might be switching his body every day :D
I do not think that these are bodies of some akatsukis we know.

bean
September 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
Mhh this looks now indeed like at least a body switch jutsu :-/
Six Bodies. Six days of rain, and sunday a break ... is this a coincidence ?
Then he might be switching his body every day :D
I do not think that these are bodies of some akatsukis we know.

yeah, it looks like the number 2 body is getting up.

TechnoMagus
September 14, 2007, 01:22 PM
This chapter pwns all!!! :yaha

I mean, with all the revelations we've gotten by surprise, this has got to be the best. :dance

Finally some more hidden frog summons, details on the sealing of the kyubi into naruto, more minato and madara references, a resurfacing of "that jutsu" and the passing of the last will of minato and jiraiya to naruto. what more can be asked for in a single chapter!

A lot has come full circle and maybe we can expect more in the future but this has to be the cream of the crop ever since the series began!. So yonaime=AL is mostly moot but tengu theory fanboys must be rejoicing with this chapter! :smile-big

Tobi=obito fanboys cross your fingers, you might *still* get your wishes true :wtf

maxhrk
September 14, 2007, 01:55 PM
This chapter pwns all!!! :yaha

I mean, with all the revelations we've gotten by surprise, this has got to be the best. :dance

Finally some more hidden frog summons, details on the sealing of the kyubi into naruto, more minato and madara references, a resurfacing of "that jutsu" and the passing of the last will of minato and jiraiya to naruto. what more can be asked for in a single chapter!

A lot has come full circle and maybe we can expect more in the future but this has to be the cream of the crop ever since the series began!. So yonaime=AL is mostly moot but tengu theory fanboys must be rejoicing with this chapter! :smile-big

Tobi=obito fanboys cross your fingers, you might *still* get your wishes true :wtf

clearly that justu 'KN4' jutsu is not "THAT" justu. it must be something else powerful enough that require huge power to perform such extraordinary jutsu.

newbi
September 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
Quite a good chapter, after all this time my intrest is finaly starting to return again.

I hope Kishimoto-san doesen't rush this background information on Naruto and half-ass it just beacus he wants to go back and show how totaly awsome Sasuke is.

Gahh
September 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
Me thinks too *THAT JUTSU* must be something never seen before and only thought of by the fourth. That is what you gonna need if you are facing some uebercrooks like madara or the akatsuki's.
So is Naruto going to piece together what the fourth wanted from him ?
And is he going to be able to perform this super X ranked jutsu ?
(well i think S rank jutsu can't be nearly enough to describe the difficulty of this jutsu :D)

maideth
September 14, 2007, 02:41 PM
"Oh no, I'm not planing on more training" this part bugs me a little,he is talking about naruto's training or his training?
maybe its that jutsu training,who knows,great chapt whatever,we are discovering so many things in few chapters i'm reallyshocked heheh

Cupcake
September 14, 2007, 02:49 PM
I was under the impression that the bodies in that room were the bodies of the dead Akatsuki members...

ptolemy
September 14, 2007, 02:59 PM
"Oh no, I'm not planing on more training" this part bugs me a little,he is talking about naruto's training or his training?
maybe its that jutsu training,who knows,great chapt whatever,we are discovering so many things in few chapters i'm reallyshocked heheh

He's talking about Naruto's training, apparently the last time the used the key it was for Naruto's training, so the frog assumed that's what it was for this time. And I think "that" jutsu is either a way to control the kyuubi or seal it better, I don't think it's a type of attack or teleportation or anything like that.

Spike Vamp King
September 14, 2007, 03:06 PM
Hi, do any of the translators out there know what anyting on the scroll says? Is it Japanese or just some scriggly lines to fill up space and look cool?

daniel1983
September 14, 2007, 03:07 PM
Just something interesting that I noticed.....

Everytime Uchiha Madara is shown with his 'old look'(even during the Sasuke vs. Naruto chapters).......the right eye is covered by hair and the left eye is shown....

Everytime Tobi/Uchiha Madara is shown......the left eye is covered by the mask and the right eye is shown.....

Might not be anything special....I just thought it was interesting....ha ha

bean
September 14, 2007, 03:19 PM
now that I think about it, "that jutsu" could could be a way of unleashing whoever is in the death god's (?) belly...welcome back sarutobi, yondaime and oro's arms!!!
[hr]

Hi, do any of the translators out there know what anyting on the scroll says? Is it Japanese or just some scriggly lines to fill up space and look cool?

I don't know japanese, but I know that those are all squigly lines...but let me check it just to make sure. (don't know how to read or write japanese, but I can detect hiragana, katakana and some kanji)
[hr]
yup, for the most part, just scribbles...but anyone notice that the symbol in the middle is a whirlpool?

andrea1023
September 14, 2007, 03:24 PM
I dont understan quite well the yin and yang part, i mean the chakra in the yin part is the one Naruto is able to use and the one in the yang is the one sealed by the fourth. We have only seen Naruto with four tails is that all the chakra from the kyubi he can show without that key, using the key would release the 9 tails??

bean
September 14, 2007, 03:25 PM
I dont understan quite well the yin and yang part, i mean the chakra in the yin part is the one Naruto is able to use and the one in the yang is the one sealed by the fourth. We have only seen Naruto with four tails is that all the chakra from the kyubi he can show without that key, using the key would release the 9 tails??

we don't know yet, hopefully we'll find out in the next few chapters...

yemsta
September 14, 2007, 03:30 PM
now that I think about it, "that jutsu" could could be a way of unleashing whoever is in the death god's (?) belly...welcome back sarutobi, yondaime and oro's arms!!!
<hr noshade size="1">

I don't know japanese, but I know that those are all squigly lines...but let me check it just to make sure. (don't know how to read or write japanese, but I can detect hiragana, katakana and some kanji)
<hr noshade size="1">
yup, for the most part, just scribbles...but anyone notice that the symbol in the middle is a whirlpool?

A lot of things in the narutoverse have whirlpools on them due to uzamaki meaning spiral (or something like that) If you look at naruto's attire, there is a whirlpool and his mother is from whirlpool country and he uses the rasengan, can you see where im going with this ;P
[hr]

I believe namikaze split the kyuubi's chakra into two sealing the yang (shadow) so naruto could not utilize it and did not seal the yin (light). The reason why we dont know yet. Hope that helped
[hr]

Just something interesting that I noticed.....

Everytime Uchiha Madara is shown with his 'old look'(even during the Sasuke vs. Naruto chapters).......the right eye is covered by hair and the left eye is shown....

Everytime Tobi/Uchiha Madara is shown......the left eye is covered by the mask and the right eye is shown.....

Might not be anything special....I just thought it was interesting....ha ha

That is very correct I was just looking back at some of the pics of him and at least all of those in this chapter follow the pattern that you have described. Weird. But I think it bears more significance than you may think.

lagif
September 14, 2007, 03:33 PM
Well, now we know Sasuke and Naruto both have "that jutsu" in their sleeves :) Kinda relieving :)
And it's quite obvious that Tobi isn't Madara.

totalabsolute
September 14, 2007, 03:34 PM
Ok this chapter tells us alot of things a bout Yondaime vs Kyubbi fight.. The most important thing im going to say is that Yondaime knew the kyubi was going to attack and started developing a jutsu that could counter it or seal it away rather.. Its incomplete.. sealed half of the charaka with shika fujin and the other inside naruto. Im still confused where the other half is that was sealed with shika fujin but what this tells me si he didn't just make all this up.. yodaime knewfor a while that The kyubbi was going to attack to have enough time to create an incomplete jutsu... This was not a natrual disater occurance.. this happened because madara smn'd the kyubi to destroy konaha and yondaime.. but it ended up back firing on him.

piscesking
September 14, 2007, 03:36 PM
"that jutsu" I think its kind like the 1 Tsunade used when fighting with Oro, if Naruto masters it then he will be able to use all of fox's power ^_^

also I think Naruto have to beat the carp out of kyuubi...........xd

bean
September 14, 2007, 03:38 PM
Well, now we know Sasuke and Naruto both have "that jutsu" in their sleeves :) Kinda relieving :)
And it's quite obvious that Tobi isn't Madara.

how is that obvious...everything is pointing to the opposite

matrice
September 14, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well, this explains why Naruto has such a strong chakra on his own. So in theory his "good" chakra should be the same amount of the "bad" cahkre to keep Kyubi's power under control... Well, I already stated this in the spoiler discussion, but this surely accelerates tings: we learn such a shocking revelation and we see Tobi on Madara's statue, so he and Itachi are coth close to Kohnoa. In a cartain way I always felt like something was wrong with the 4th choosing Naruto of all the people to seal the Nine Tails, and after the revelation that he was Naruto's father it seemed even more strange. With the possible death of Jiraya Naruto would know the truth about his father and about his mission, about the Nine Tails' true story, and he would even suffer for his master death... Definitely this would put almost everyone in a shock-status for almost a couple of years (another good reason to tell him the truth sooner), but it would be a good chance for him to improve (a good power up is exactly what he needs right now),

hitokugutsu
September 14, 2007, 03:40 PM
Hmm that Ying and Yang chakra is kinda hard to understand. Does Jiraya mean that the Yang is sealed with the Kyubi or that the Yang is sealed inside the Death God??

bean
September 14, 2007, 03:42 PM
Hmm that Ying and Yang chakra is kinda hard to understand. Does Jiraya mean that the Yang is sealed with the Kyubi or that the Yang is sealed inside the Death God??

I think he ment with the death god

vick86
September 14, 2007, 03:44 PM
The ying is in the dead god and the yang in naruto

lagif
September 14, 2007, 03:47 PM
Madara lived 50-60 years ago, and right now he has to be near his 90th :)
You could say, he might have used some technique like Tsunade's or Kakuzu's but it would be too easy and boring to have so much long-living persons in manga :)

bean
September 14, 2007, 03:51 PM
Madara lived 50-60 years ago, and right now he has to be near his 90th :)
You could say, he might have used some technique like Tsunade's or Kakuzu's but it would be too easy and boring to have so much long-living persons in manga :)

while I agree with you that that is getting boring, I don't think it makes it obvious that he isn't madara...There's more explinations on why it could be him than the few against (that he would be old - which wouldn't be a problem if he's a hyper old person - or that the shodaime killed him...) But there's still alot we don't know, so nothing is really obvious.

hitokugutsu
September 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
The ying is in the dead god and the yang in naruto

Thnx for clearing it up guys, but that would mean that the Kyubi's chakra isnt complete and he only has "one half of the splitted chakra". So how would the Kyubi get complete control if the death god has the other half. Cause somethin tells me that even if you summon the death god he wont give back the things he claimed

lagif
September 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
Okay, okay. It's just obvious to me. Call it gut feeling xD
But anyways, Jiraya (or it was toad) seemed to say Madara was killed by Shodaime, no mistakes?

vick86
September 14, 2007, 03:59 PM
Okay, okay. It's just obvious to me. Call it gut feeling xD
But anyways, Jiraya (or it was toad) seemed to say Madara was killed by Shodaime, no mistakes?

That's the version in the history books but we know better.

Edit: Actually it just says defeated in my scan. Looks like we need to clear this one up with the translation team.

lagif
September 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
Just who knows better? Jiraya himself knows what he's talking about :) And sure the First knew :)

murani-san
September 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
Well Naruto isn't exactly a genius when it comes to sealing jutsus or summonings so the jutsu the fourth would wish Naruto to complete only makes sense if it means somehow Naruto is able to use the full extent of the Kyuubi's yang chakra.

That sealing method took some time and he also had to send the toad to Jiraiya much like Jiraiya is going to send it to Naruto.

My theory about the Uchiha clan serving as protectors of Konoha village to in a way try and overcome the dishonor their ancestor caused them is turning out to be quite true. Itachi seems to think more along the lines of Madara and that is why he hated his clan so much. Sasuke seems like he was a more loving, light hearted kid growing up compared to Itachi.

bean
September 14, 2007, 04:09 PM
Well Naruto isn't exactly a genius when it comes to sealing jutsus or summonings so the jutsu the fourth would wish Naruto to complete only makes sense if it means somehow Naruto is able to use the full extent of the Kyuubi's yang chakra.

That sealing method took some time and he also had to send the toad to Jiraiya much like Jiraiya is going to send it to Naruto.

My theory about the Uchiha clan serving as protectors of Konoha village to in a way try and overcome the dishonor their ancestor caused them is turning out to be quite true. Itachi seems to think more along the lines of Madara and that is why he hated his clan so much. Sasuke seems like he was a more loving, light hearted kid growing up compared to Itachi.

I agree with your point on itachi thinking like madara, but at the same time, I have a feeling that itachi had the opposite feelings, that he found out about madara's ways and that the uchiha were in line with those ways...and maybe were hoping to overtake konoha in the name of madara. He probably felt they were evil cause of this and felt ashamed to be an uchiha. When I think about it, he's never done anything bad...except killing his clan, but they all seemed shady, save sasuke. I dunno...

All this recent talk of the yondaime makes me really hope that kishi does a minato gaiden...I want to know so much about minato...I just feel that he's one of the most interesting characters of this story, and we know so little of him...

piscesking
September 14, 2007, 04:26 PM
All this recent talk of the yondaime makes me really hope that kishi does a minato gaiden...I want to know so much about minato...I just feel that he's one of the most interesting characters of this story, and we know so little of him...[/QUOTE]

yap totally agreee

liquidsky
September 14, 2007, 04:35 PM
aye for the minato gaiden!!

when minato's fight was cut short in the kakashi gaiden, i felt so robbed!!!!!
DAMN U KISHI!!!!

vick86
September 14, 2007, 04:48 PM
Who needs a gaiden? It would only take away the mystery of the character besides I'm sure the fanfiction writers will have fun with it.

puma
September 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
One of the reasons why I was sure Ero wont die was bcos someone was needed to teach naruto the sealing techniques but If the toad can do that(as this chapter seems to suggest), it means that kishi has closed up the loophole that Jiraiya's death would create. Damn, so now Jiraiya is really not needed?.

This chapter is great. More revelation on Minato wont be boring for me. I hope there is something written in those scrolls that can teach Naruto the 4ths FLASH technique.

brainwiz
September 14, 2007, 05:12 PM
Can anyone figure out what that is on madara's back? It looks like a fan to me but I don't know. Or maybe an oar or something but that's just stupid.

puma
September 14, 2007, 05:16 PM
I dont know if this had been mentioned, but I am a bit confused. Does this mean that the nine tail inside naruto only has half of his chakra? The other half is in the death god or something?

Silver Dragon
September 14, 2007, 05:16 PM
Awsom Chapter. Kishi is sure giving interesting info on This Arc.

The Manga will only get Better from now-on. Just Like in DBZ When Goku Knew that he came from Another Planet. I'm sure kishi Kept Naruto's powers Down on Purpose. In this Arc We'll Really See Naruto Progress. Once He knows his Story and his Heritage.

But, right now, I dont see how Sasuke and Naruto are going to Defeat Tobi and Pein. More training kishi! More training.

Toad Sage
September 14, 2007, 05:18 PM
Well, this was a pretty good chapter, which had another stream of major reveals!

I think we definitively know what "that" jutsu is now.

I hate to say this, because it will be somewhat controversial, but I also feel this chapter strongly impugns the "Obito=Tobi" theory that is so wildly popular. Besides confirming for us that it was Madara in the battle that created the valley, we also know that he lost. So, if we needed some credible way of explaining Tobi's apparent injuries, I think this information provides a much more solid point of view than the theoretical literature can. Moreover we have Jiraiya apparently figuring this all out and I do not think that is simple lip service that will be belayed by the ultimate confirmation of the "Obito=Tobi" theory. So, as far as I'm concerned, all the information pertaining to Madara was itself a major reveal that places him squarely in a conspiracy to ruin Konohoa.

This chapter also has the interesting consequence of over turning the commonly held assumption that Kyuubi appeared in the context of the ninja wars. If I'm reading the chapter correctly, it sounds like Kyuubi was not unleashed upon Konohoa by another village, but rather simply appeared. Perhaps we'll learn that Madara decided this was his time to strike since people would wrongly attribute the manifestation of Kyuubi to the residual bad feelings of the ninja wars.

Oh, and one other thing: I commonly gripe about how inferior Naruto seems alongside of Sasuke. Yet, this chapter foreshadows he is going to be on the same level as Madara and Pein at some point. To me this is incredible and I can't wait to see if things really unfold this way. Given this. I think we'll see a hyper Naruto and a hyper Sasuke vying with Pein and Madara respectively in the story's finale-should be some pretty good stuff.

Silver Dragon
September 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
I dont know if this had been mentioned, but I am a bit confused. Does this mean that the nine tail inside naruto only has half of his chakra? The other half is in the death god or something?

Yes. you got it.The Power we've seen so Far from the Nine Was Only half. Imagine when it all Comes Out...

bean
September 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
looks like a fan to me...I dunno, probably have to be japanese to get it.

Easley
September 14, 2007, 05:26 PM
Just who knows better? Jiraya himself knows what he's talking aboutJiraiya isn't sure, which is why he had a "bad feeling". He just assumes that Madara was defeated/killed because that's the official story. He's having doubts because of the Kyuubi attack 15 years ago, since only Madara can summon him.
[hr]
btw, Hisshouburaiken made several mistakes in his translation, which he's now corrected. That 50-60 years ago line has been replaced with 15-16 years - (the time of Kyuubi's attack).

macherie
September 14, 2007, 05:32 PM
I wonder what was behind Uchiha Madara on that panel, it seemed really weird and looked like the cursed seal, but two of them O_O
But yeah, she makes everything more interesting, pl us i loved how Kishi placed Tobi (Madara) Upon his own statue, taht was too cool xD

Silver Dragon
September 14, 2007, 05:34 PM
btw, Hisshouburaiken made several mistakes in his translation, which he's now corrected. That 50-60 years ago line has been replaced with 15-16 years - (the time of Kyuubi's attack).

It's Impossible that the kyuubi was sealed 50 Years Ago, Given Naruto's Age And Minato's . 'Cause Naruto is 15 and Minato Aka Yondaime Wasn't Even Born 50 years Ago ...

Easley
September 14, 2007, 05:35 PM
It's Impossible that the kyuubi was sealed 50 Years Ago Given Naruto's Age And Minato's . 'Cause Naruto is 15 and Minato Aka Yondaime Wasn't Even Born 50 years Ago.I never said he was sealed 50 years ago, that was a mistake by Hisshouburaiken.

bean
September 14, 2007, 05:37 PM
It's Impossible that the kyuubi was sealed 50 Years Ago, Given Naruto's Age And Minato's . 'Cause Naruto is 15 and Minato Aka Yondaime Wasn't Even Born 50 years Ago ...

yeah, I think he's saying they fixed the translation to reflect that.

lagif
September 14, 2007, 05:40 PM
Jiraya is not the one, who could say something not knowing it. Well, the toad said Madara couldn't be around 15-16 years ago, giving he was:
a) defeated (why shoud metion it if not because he's out of game after that battle)
b) Konoha was established no less than 50-60 years ago by Madara and the First.

Isn't that clear we get wery old version of Madara now (older even than Fifth), even he is Tobi? And some "plastic surgery" jutsu is way too spreaded to be truth this time. IMHO

samsiufan
September 14, 2007, 05:42 PM
Well, this was a pretty good chapter, which had another stream of major reveals!

I think we definitively know what "that" jutsu is now.

I hate to say this, because it will be somewhat controversial, but I also feel this chapter strongly impugns the "Obito=Tobi" theory that is so wildly popular. Besides confirming for us that it was Madara in the battle that created the valley, we also know that he lost. So, if we needed some credible way of explaining Tobi's apparent injuries, I think this information provides a much more solid point of view than the theoretical literature can. Moreover we have Jiraiya apparently figuring this all out and I do not think that is simple lip service that will be belayed by the ultimate confirmation of the "Obito=Tobi" theory. So, as far as I'm concerned, all the information pertaining to Madara was itself a major reveal that places him squarely in a conspiracy to ruin Konohoa.

This chapter also has the interesting consequence of over turning the commonly held assumption that Kyuubi appeared in the context of the ninja wars. If I'm reading the chapter correctly, it sounds like Kyuubi was not unleashed upon Konohoa by another village, but rather simply appeared. Perhaps we'll learn that Madara decided this was his time to strike since people would wrongly attribute the manifestation of Kyuubi to the residual bad feelings of the ninja wars.

Oh, and one other thing: I commonly gripe about how inferior Naruto seems alongside of Sasuke. Yet, this chapter foreshadows he is going to be on the same level as Madara and Pein at some point. To me this is incredible and I can't wait to see if things really unfold this way. Given this. I think we'll see a hyper Naruto and a hyper Sasuke vying with Pein and Madara respectively in the story's finale-should be some pretty good stuff.

Help me out here Toad Sage....What is "THAT" Jutsu? I am still unsure. Cheers:darn

bean
September 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
Help me out here Toad Sage....What is "THAT" Jutsu? I am still unsure. Cheers:darn

we don't know yet...but they keep referring to "that" every so often...

puma
September 14, 2007, 05:50 PM
Yes. you got it.The Power we've seen so Far from the Nine Was Only half. Imagine when it all Comes Out...

Ahh something to look forward to. Being a Naruto fan (having suffered through the annoyingly slow growth of Naruto) I am now becoming appeased with these revelations and I daresay I will smile more in the future(with the exception of Ero's death ofcourse:mad )

Sephion
September 14, 2007, 05:52 PM
The time of the Konoha Fundation must be at least the age of Sandaime.
And maybe he knew Kazuku because he to fought the Shodaime

lagif
September 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
Can anyone figure out what that is on madara's back? It looks like a fan to me but I don't know. Or maybe an oar or something but that's just stupid.

It was his banjo. :D See, he couldn't do any jutsu without proper mood.
Seriously, to me it's like the shield, though have no idea why he needed it. And the ornament points to Sharingan.

TechnoMagus
September 14, 2007, 06:20 PM
i agree that this is the "saiyans are from outer space" revelation in comparison to DBZ....this is the ultimate chapter for the narutard theorist. i'm pretty sure they'll be having a field day dissecting this one word for word...:p

i sure do hope the translators not mess up the translations. i'm certainly glad hissou corrected hir earlier work...saved us a lot of arguments. it really looked a bit rushed.

moreover, recent developments in addition to the basic plot premise remind me of another literature....a parent's sacrifice infusing the son with "special" powers, "special" treatment to the son by the rest of the society, training and a "special ninja school", a three man team (2 guys and a girl), the foreshadowing of the death of a beloved mentor, the resurgence of a sinister evil, the potential of acquiring a very powerful technique (*that jutsu*) to combat that evil, and an antagonist with a hidden agenda who might not be who he seems to be...yeah, you know where i am going...

P-O-T-T-E-R :notrust

anyway what's the take of the resident tengu theorists on this one? come on...i know you're out there....:D

Sesse
September 14, 2007, 06:22 PM
Seriously, to me it's like the shield, though have no idea why he needed it. And the ornament points to Sharingan.

It looks more like his clan banner to me.

ptolemy
September 14, 2007, 06:24 PM

I think it's probably a fan, something to amplify his fire jutsu maybe

Ichigo
September 14, 2007, 06:30 PM
i find it that Jiriaya is a weird but cool dude with all the things we have been finding out he can do: trAvel by frog, spit up a huge ass frog key.. I think this is forshadowing some baddass fighting for Jiraiya, something we haven't seen yet, soon. What is Tobi just doing chilling on top of the statue?

shachi
September 14, 2007, 06:31 PM
comments:

1) I'm inclined to think that Minato simply wanted to seal away the Kyuubi's "negative" qualities and imbue Naruto with its positive "qualities." Or Naruto's Self is supposed to act as Yin to the Kyuubi's Yang complementarily.

2) Kakuzu claimed he squared off against the 1st Hokage, placing him and UM in the same period. Is it possible that Kakuzu was responsible for Madara's continued existence, i.e. he patched him up and supplied him with hearts and new limbs and what not?

The reason I wonder is that Madara has been much more assertive since Kakuzu died; perhaps without Kakuzu he is desperate to acquire in some capacity Sasuke's body or powers.

pcxxy
September 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
hmm interesting chapter about the past, i didn't know they would dig so much to clarify things at this stage, but the 'facts' were quite cool.

also, i guess this chapter puts an end to the stupid tobi = obito crap haha, (although i was arguing for it too hehe)

1better
September 14, 2007, 07:32 PM
on page 16, madara is carrying something, a fan perhaps, but it bears the mark that orochimaru left on sasuke during the exams. mere coincidence or more to it than that?

Dice
September 14, 2007, 07:42 PM
All the revelations make me think more and more that Naruto will end "soon" (maybe about chapter 450 I think, nearly all big questions are solved now and that happend in a little periode of time) and that Jiraiya will die soon. I'm very curious how Naruto will go on. But only time will show (hopefully it won't end so soon XD)

Btw: I'm still wondering about Pein's origin. Wasn't the body Orochimaru used because Sasuke's was too late one of the Fuuma-Clan?

1better
September 14, 2007, 07:48 PM
if tobi is indeed madara and madara was the one who summoned the kyuubi to attack konoha, i dont see why tobi wouldnt have an important role thus far. if he were strong enough to summon a bijuu, wouldnt he have been able to defeat them already?

darkangel012
September 14, 2007, 08:10 PM
also, i guess this chapter puts an end to the stupid tobi = obito crap haha, (although i was arguing for it too hehe)
nope ;D
it's still be possible if madara really died in some way of, but revived himself through obito (if kishimoto wants he'll find a way)~
so finally he was alive again and still pissed at the hidden lead, he then focussed his power or something like that and sent kyubi uppon konoha for revenge~

Haunted
September 14, 2007, 08:19 PM
the point is, nobody really know how this "summon thing" started, i mean who was the first guy who ever summoned a frog and kind of made a list that allow other guys to summon those funny frogs..

same thing about the 9tails, i dont think madara just summoned it out of nowhere.. i rather think he found the 9tails somewhere and fought him and made him his allie or something like that

i mean if some summoned monster is getting his butt kicked, it just "disappear" in some kind of other dimension and is regenerating there or something like that

so if the 9tails would get owned, he would just disappear?! just like the pets of orochimaru, this big frog samurai guy and tsunades butt-monster

kingfencer
September 14, 2007, 08:25 PM
ok, just to get this straight, naruto's father is the 4th hokage? and his name is minato yodamie?

bean
September 14, 2007, 08:40 PM
ok, just to get this straight, naruto's father is the 4th hokage? and his name is minato yodamie?

hahaha... it's minato namikaze ...I like the minato yondaime...would be like if he was born to be the 4th

Dice
September 14, 2007, 08:48 PM
Like Naruto was born to be the Hokage someday^^ (according to Neji, who stated that youhave to be born as hokage....mhh if Neji hears about that fact he must think "ahh that´s why I lost against him, it was his destiny"

sharingan_kakashi
September 14, 2007, 09:20 PM
now that is clear clarification that the statue facing the First Hokage in the valley of the end is Uchiha Madara. so if naruto and sasuke follow them. naruto is going to be hokage and sasuke is going to be the reincarnation of evil. (if we accept as fact that it was indeed Uchiha Madara that summoned kyuubi)

on page 16, madara is carrying something, a fan perhaps, but it bears the mark that orochimaru left on sasuke during the exams. mere coincidence or more to it than that?
isnt that the sharingan?

1better
September 14, 2007, 09:30 PM
isnt that the sharingan?

hahaha, it is. makes some sense then.

Ikasu
September 14, 2007, 09:48 PM
Well this was definitely interesting. It seems Jiraiya is on his way out! >_<....with everything going on and the discussions jiraiya just had it's pretty much 90% that he's going to die. =(...

Although I have to admit this chapter was fantastic even though there was no action. This also trails back to the naruto training with Kakashi and Yamato...Where Naruto asked what shikamaru's kage mane jutsu and chouji's jutsus were based off. Then yamato interupted and stated it would take too long to get into the Yin and Yang explanation and they should continue with the training. Well, it's nice to see Kishi has thought everything out very carefully. Even though some moments weren't explained very well such as the Hidan's abilities...It's good to see that Naruto wasn't going downhill...still thought out carefully which is always a plus...But considering Kishi wants to finish this series asap I hope he doesn't rush it. That's the last thing we need.

It was a damn good chapter though. I'm extremely curious on this whole key ordeal. From reading the chapter carefully it's clear to see that using the key was what caused naruto to go into 4 tails against jiraiya. They also state the key was used to open the seal a crack...I'm using mangashares scanlation but I guess the translation means they opened the seal by a small crack...Then naruto's chakra was pushed aside and naruto went into 4 tails. Maybe this is what caused naruto's 4 tail mode to come forth now...Since he has transformed into it.

Personally I have a small theory about this although theres not much information. Jiraiya stated that the chakra of the nine tails was split into two by minato. Minato had used the Shikii Fuujin to seal the Yin (Dark) chakra...While sealing the yang chakra (Light) into naruto. Although they say the Suikii Fuujin is used to seal the user and the target in the belly of death where they fight for eternity...But considering the circumstances the fourth used it to seal the nine tails into naruto...So he obviously was a true genius who found other ways of using it. Now here is the interesting part...We all know what happens when naruto goes 4 tails...The kyuubi engulfs him and he literally transforms and loses his state of mind. I believe that the first 3 tails is the current state of his Yang chakra...The Yang chakra which was sealed into naruto for naruto. While the Yin chakra is being sealed by the Shikii Fuujin trapped in the belly of naruto...As we can see with the gates.

Overall the point I'm trying to get it is there are two types of chakra from the ninetails. Yin and Yang...Yin which is what we've seen in the fourth tail form..While the Yang is the form we've seen up to 3 tails...with regenerative powers of Yang (light)...While Yin (Dark) does the opposite and damages narutos body. I believe "That Jutsu" is a basically controlling the power of the ninetails while being in complete control. The frog and jiraiya spoke about the "Key's Jutsu"...How twisting the shishou seal just a bit was what caused naruto to go 4 tails against jiraiya....Maybe naruto is not mature enough with his Yang chakra to go to or above 4 tails..which is why the Yin takes over. It is probably the cause of why naruto can go 4 tails now to begin with....Minato entrusted the key to Jiraiya which was a sign he intended naruto to one day complete "That Jutsu"...I believe that Jutsu obviously includes the nine tails. It can't be done without the nine tails chakra. As jiraiya stated, Minato wouldn't do anything without reason...So he obviously knew something regarding this. Maybe that jutsu would be the accumulation of all the yang chakra allowing naruto to have nine tails while maintaining his thoughts?...Or maybe "That Jutsu" is considering the fuuton Rasen Shuriken...Afterall it was only 50% complete...It also destroys narutos cells as well..Tsunade stated she couldn't heal naruto if he does indeed keep using the jutsu..But what about Naruto and the nine tails?....Maybe "That Jutsu" ties between the Yang chakra and a fully functional Fuuton Rasen Shuriken?...It is only 50% complete... Personally I believe it is both. As naruto grows physically and mentally I believe the Yang chakra will grow with him which is also why Jiraiya and the frog said he's not ready atm.

I believe EVERYTHING is tied together. You just have to sit down and think how kishi would think. Kakashi was trained under Minato. Minato was trained under Jiraiya. Jiraiya trained naruto in using the Rasengan and then passed him to Kakashi. Kakashi and Jiraiya have had moments discussing training naruto in detail...Think about it, jiraiya stating "I'll leave him in your care"... Kakashi was trying to implement his lightning nature into the rasengan as well but couldn't succeed..Just as the fourth intended to do himself but failed. Naruto has achieved it halfway but it has incredible risk..Tsunade stated she couldn't heal it but maybe narutos Yang chakra could...A jutsu with such massive power it's probably above S rank which is beyond mental understanding.

Obviously Itachi wants the nine tails as he stated he wanted naruto. Tobi is also after naruto as well...There is something very important tied together among these characters and the nine tails. I believe that the fourth was somewhat onto this...Why else would he seal the nine tails in his son?...Who ends up being trained by Kakashi and Jiraiya. I believe the secret in the hideout or something along the lines of the uchiha clan strictly ties in with the kyubi. Why else would they all be after it?...If Tobi is Uchiha Madara somehow it would explain why he wants the ninetails since he could summon it as we've seen from this chapter. Tobi is obviously in charge since Pein (The akatsuki leader) takes orders from tobi. We notice Itachi always in silence with "......" when sasuke is being spoken of...He also wants the nine tails. He also fuels sasuke further and further since he "lacks hate" to make him stronger...He doesn't kill his brother...Go back to chapter 363 and notice how Tobi speaks of Itachi and Sasuke...and how Sasukes eyes will be better then itachi's. Then he states "The time is ripe. You can bet he's prepared himself. As it won't be long now." Who's prepared himself?..Itachi obviously..It all ties together once again. As the chapters keep rolling out I believe all I've spoken about will be related and intertwined.

AxelCross
September 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
Just read the chapter. Interesting, to say the least. What's up with that frog? He's a funny guy, it seems he is the reason for Naruto's unleashed power at one point in time, something Jiraiya and the frog regret. The big revelation in this chapter is obviously the reveal that, after all this time, it's confirmed that Uchiha Madara is in fact the statue standing next to The First at the Valley of the End. I wonder, how the hell did Madara survive all those years, how is he still alive, how did the battle with The First and him end, is he extremely old under that mask, prolonging death, or is he still in his youth, and most important of all, why did he cut that awesome hair of his, WHY!?

In all seriousness, this chapter brought up many more questions than it did answers, as have the last few chapters this...entire month, in all. I want to see Naruto and the Konoha team, as well as Team Hebi again, Kishimoto has left that to fester long enough, I think it's time to shed some light on that situation, what the hell can they be doing all this time? Surely we're missing out on things. Also, every since Jiraiya revealed to be weary of Root, I've been wanting to see where Sai is, he's still not around, where is he? You see, this is why I don't like all these revelations all at once, I have so many questions that are thrown behind the dumpster, whilst the bigger ones overshadow smaller ones that are, after all is said and done, still very important and have much potential to be some bad ass story arcs and/or smaller lines.

Bah. I really do hope Kishimoto ties all things said into one amazing story line, it'd be a real pity if it all faded in favor of "bigger" or the so dubbed "more important" story line factors. Either way, things are getting heavier and heavier with every chapter, not to mention more confusing and deep, that's not necessarily a good or bad thing here, it is what it is, it simply needs justification and a bit of discussion within the arcs. So many things going on all at once! It's both exciting and scary at the same time, I don't really know what to think of it, to tell you the truth. One thing I am sure of though is that Madara is a bad ass to have survived the fight with one of, if not the strongest Hokage ever, and still seems to be ruling the land behind the curtains. Woo! What an awesome villain.

Paradoxicon
September 15, 2007, 08:55 AM

Juugo wasnt even born back then.

Hmmm, Kishi is filling us up with more and more information, basically revealing more and more secrets. But what I now want to see is FIGHTS! FIGHTS! FIGHTS!

I mean Kishi set up the story line now, it's gonna be Jiraya dead, Naruto grieving, Itachi &Sasuke talking/fighting and voila we got the final battle or what?

lagif
September 15, 2007, 09:26 AM
That mark on Sasuke's neck copies the Sharingan form. So the pic on that Madara's thing has nothing to with Juugo and Orochimaru.

Arkaros
September 15, 2007, 09:34 AM
The thing behind madara is symbolism of the thunder god, raijin. it's the same imagery that eneru in one piece (who has the lightning fruit) uses, since he fashions himself to be a god. this is actually interesting because even though the uchiha are known for their fire jutsu, there seems to be some sort of underlying theme of lightning in their nature as well; perhaps part of restoring the sharingan's true power involves combining fire/lightning

leejinsung
September 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
based on the jutsu pein/pain used for itachi and kisame during the rescue gaara arc, he may have a jutsu or a process enabling him to transfer his consciousness into other bodies. one of the akatsuki bodies seemed kinda fat, so they might not really be clones. and maybe madara didn't die, but went into recession and got really old, but was able to develop a jutsu similar to what orochimaru had, found obito's body, and voila! madara always has his right eye visible, but tobi has the left eye visible (whichever applies!). it may be possible that madara shared the jutsu with pein/pain, and hence the multiple bodies... kakashi should have been able to sense obito's chakra at least, if it were really him, though... :D

Misury
September 15, 2007, 10:35 AM
Yes, I agree with the Madara-into-Obito's Body-Thing. I'm wondering too, why Kakashi didn't feel Obito. Maybe Madara took his Chakra with him, when he "went" into Obito.
It would be interesting to see Itachi and Sasuke teaming up. :amuse I predict Itachi will die during the battle agains Tobi/Madara, and Sasuke will come back to Konoha, Naruto is gonna fight Pain, and of course it's going to be a much tougher fight than the one of the 3 Uchiha's, I mean, Naruto is the protagonist. Well, at least something like that. =)

segua
September 15, 2007, 10:38 AM
The thing behind madara is symbolism of the thunder god, raijin. it's the same imagery that eneru in one piece (who has the lightning fruit) uses, since he fashions himself to be a god. this is actually interesting because even though the uchiha are known for their fire jutsu, there seems to be some sort of underlying theme of lightning in their nature as well; perhaps part of restoring the sharingan's true power involves combining fire/lightning

Interesting. I was wondering what Madara was carrying. Now I'm thinking, how many tomoes could the sharingan has up to? Could there be more than just three tomoes?

Well if Madara could use lightning jutsus too than wouldn't the fight between him and the Shodaime Hokage been an interesting one? Think about it. Madara would've been using fire jutsu for sure and possibly lightning. Now the Shodaime has water, earth and ultimately mokuton jutsus. Ligntning is strong versus earth. Water strong against fire. Live trees are resistant towards fire.

ornis
September 15, 2007, 11:09 AM
In the sense of the elements, I'd agree but it really seems too fanciful for trees to be resistant to fire... maybe I shouldn't be that inclined to judge fantasy for what it is though.

segua
September 15, 2007, 11:24 AM
No, in real life, if you try burning a piece of fire wood from a live tree, it's much harder due to the water in. That's why when you cut down a tree for fire wood, you have to cut it into sections, then split the logs and let dry.

After a few months, the fire wood should retain 5% or so water. Then, it's much easier to burn. But if youdo try to burn fresh fire wood, the fire has to be incredible hot. Fresh fire wood may be fire resistant but it will burn if the fire is hot enough.

Also depending on the type of tree that the fire wood came from, the wood would take longer to burn or not. If it takes longer to burn, it is more resistant to fire but in the end, it will be consumed.

What I'm saying is that trees will burn if the fire is hot enough but not completely right away or completely burn away.

ornis
September 15, 2007, 11:32 AM
I appreciate the clarification... which provides a reason for a smart Madara to use lightning against Mokuton.... Additionally that may be the benefit he missed, considering Shodai won, unless the victory's determinate was the Kyuubi and Shodai was more adroit in bijuu manipulation....

//Is it interesting to you that Earth, what should take out Water, is used to form a new element?

segua
September 15, 2007, 11:54 AM
I was just thinking that maybe the whole fight revolved around the Kyuubi. Madara could've been trying to release/summon the Kyuubi but the Shodaime successfully stopped it.

Also what happened to the Nidaime? Shouldn't he be alive during those times?

Also, I don't know how you get mokuton out of earth and water without a seed.