PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 291 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Xophien
September 07, 2007, 01:39 PM
The chapter 290 is out! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17880)!!!

BIIIIIIG shock this week. Nell reveals her true form? :blink Love Nell!!

After reading it.. come and predict what will happened in the next chapter here ^^

Jack Van Burace
September 07, 2007, 01:51 PM
Nel will either pown Nnoitra, or rescue Ichigo and get the hell out of there without Inoue. While she's running/fighting, scene gets back to Ishida/Renji, and we see Renji's bankai usage. Chapter ends with Renji in bad sheets, while Ishida is still preparing his plan. That's my bet!

ShinobiWrath
September 07, 2007, 02:10 PM
Nell's gonna regain her memory and Kill Noitora then tke her seat as the 5th Espada. Ichigo will have to fight against a good friend and possibly even kill her. Ulquiorra will step in and retrieve Orihime and I'm so stumped i dunno even know where i'm going with this.

Nell's Hot!

smellyCheese
September 07, 2007, 02:15 PM
I don't think that Nell can beat Noi, since Noitora has already beaten her before.. so this means that Nell and Ichigo will have to team up on Noi and then outrun Ulquiorra..

don't think nell will turn against ichigo, since Nell already fell out with an Espada. (the saying enemy of my enemy is my friend..) so she might be able to help out big time in the winter wars..

Oh yeh and where is Nell's zanpak?? still no sign of it.. hope we see it next week(another long wait....)

Kaemon
September 07, 2007, 03:37 PM
Probably just Nell's history or fighting Norita, thats my guess.
Though it could go with Nell helping Ichigo and Inoue escape. Thats about the only two paths that I could think of happening.
I seriously doubt Nell would turn away from Ichigo and join Aizen or even the Espada again.
Besides, having someone in the group who IS a Arrancar would be neat >_> You then have Humans, Shinigami, Vaizard, and Arrancar all in the same group all fighting together.

Betkas
September 07, 2007, 03:38 PM
I think that Nell is holding her Zanpaktou on her left right. You can see a small part of her hand held above the ground and I am prity sure she is holding something . I am pridicting that Nell will start fighting Nnoitra and Inoue will try get loose from Nnoitras pupet ....

gigantor21
September 07, 2007, 04:10 PM
Besides, having someone in the group who IS a Arrancar would be neat >_> You then have Humans, Shinigami, Vaizard, and Arrancar all in the same group all fighting together.

Yeah, that's the coolest aspect of it. The Karakura side would have a full spectrum of forces on it's side in the War, which could be the deciding factor in who wins (as opposed to just Ichigo and the Vaizards). So there's another reason for Nell to stick around right there.

Kaemon
September 07, 2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, that's the coolest aspect of it. The Karakura side would have a full spectrum of forces on it's side in the War, which could be the deciding factor in who wins (as opposed to just Ichigo and the Vaizards). So there's another reason for Nell to stick around right there.

The weird part about that is they're really all just the same thing...

Humans are Humans.
Shinigami are Humans.
Vaizard are Shinigami for the most part, therefor Humans.
Arrancar are made up of Hollows with a dominant personality soul, which were original Humans.

<_< Weird when you think about it.

RaZe
September 07, 2007, 07:05 PM
so Noi ambushed Nell rather then actually fighting her, so Nell might actually be naturally stronger then him...

gphjr14
September 07, 2007, 07:31 PM
i think so. i wondering whether she'll have all her original powers at once or will they gradually return. i hope they come back all at once so she can put noritora in her place. the again it could've been a long time ago and noritoras grown in power since then. i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Jinoh
September 07, 2007, 07:34 PM

ya forgot quincy! :amuse

i really am thinking Nell will own this noitora dude... he looked really scared...

Istaria
September 07, 2007, 07:52 PM
i dont think noi looked scared, more surprised that nel could actually revert back to her original form, since her mask is cracked i think he's pretty sure that her full powered were destroyed. now noi's not gonna have the upper hand anymore since ichigo isnt alone, maybe suring this shock, she can catch noi off-guard and do some damage, by since out of the 3 noi is the only one at full strength i dont think its gonna be so easy to pwn him...

is hot-chick!nel gonna speak with a lisp? coz ... that would kinda ruin the whole babe image ... *shrugs*

Kaemon
September 07, 2007, 08:15 PM
Yeah :-/ A Lisp would be... odd... she probably will speak normally, or have a new speech pattern.... but a lisp would be outta place now.

gphjr14
September 07, 2007, 08:20 PM
i believe the lisp was just to better portray her child like innocence. now that she's herself she should talk normal

macherie
September 07, 2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah agreed, i thinks he'll talk in a more adult manner, as for predictions i agree with Kaemon, we'll see the history of Nell and Noitora when they first fought.

QMark
September 07, 2007, 08:46 PM
Quick Prediction:

Nell was once rank 5 Espada. According to Noitora, fights aren't supposed to be fair. Therefore, Noitora ambushed Nell, knocked her out, and took her far away from Las Noches as possible to leave her for dead. Noitora is striving to be the best Espada according to what he said when we first saw him. So that scenario isnt out of the realm of possibility. I'm also guessing if a hollow's mask is damaged greatly, they will take the former form like they had when they were human. This would sort of explain why she was in such a childish state.

After flashback or explanation, fight will continue with Noitora getting wiped out by Nell.

jemoen
September 07, 2007, 10:00 PM
Quick Prediction:

Nell was once rank 5 Espada. According to Noitora, fights aren't supposed to be fair. Therefore, Noitora ambushed Nell, knocked her out, and took her far away from Las Noches as possible to leave her for dead. Noitora is striving to be the best Espada according to what he said when we first saw him. So that scenario isnt out of the realm of possibility. I'm also guessing if a hollow's mask is damaged greatly, they will take the former form like they had when they were human. This would sort of explain why she was in such a childish state.

After flashback or explanation, fight will continue with Noitora getting wiped out by Nell.

i agree with you
that seems very likely imo
good prediction :amuse

EvolutionIX
September 07, 2007, 10:05 PM
this is the soul society arc all over again. Yoruichi transformed from a cat to normal form. Now hueco mundo arc, nell transforms from a baby to normal form. And hopefully, Nell will teach Ichigo how to control his hollow mask just like how yoruichi helped ichigo attain bankai. :D

hashymika
September 08, 2007, 12:48 AM
agreed
bet nel would hav a bit of a seductress style in her too :P
and maybe would pull ichigo outta battle for another time as well lol

yowatsgood
September 08, 2007, 12:50 AM
damn. i am almost sure that noitora will have a snake-like release now. he's doing things in a "snake-like" manner. he HAS to. he waited for ichigo's fight to end with grimmjow to fight him weakened, and he smashed Nel's head from behind. plus he has the spoon-like hood and long tongue to look like a cobra.

neways, i think that nel might hold her own for some time, or maybe fight on equal grounds. regardless, grimmjow and ichigo are there watching. so i wonder what will happen of this. i'm kind've thinking that the fight can be equal for some time. but then, Nnoitra could gain the upperhand later on, so when he releases it creates somewhat of a gap. then ichigo and his friends could try to arrange a 3 on 1 if our damaged characters can rejuvinate enough. i think that would be cool.

blueangelx
September 08, 2007, 02:31 AM
they'll probably run if it's gona be like in the SS arc... again ichigo is outmatched n exhausted from a previous fight.

Istaria
September 08, 2007, 04:04 AM
next week's might have maybe some sparring, but mostly exposition again i reckon, something to fully explain nel's tranformation maybe. since ichigo just went all out i think there's gonna be a longer-ish break for him to catch his breath so that it's be more believable when they do start fighting again. plus his arm/wrist was almost if not fully broken/sprained (cant tell if there was a 'crack' sound effect or not...) so big handicap on top of the tiredness. maybe nel can go beserko enough for both noi and tesla to have to react or surprises everyone enough that inoue can break free so that she can heal ichigo and then maybe eventually reject nel's scar, but it would make more sense for kubo to drag it out a couple more chapters before anything major occurs, like cut back to ishida and co for a bit maybe...

Jinoh
September 08, 2007, 05:25 AM
damn. i am almost sure that noitora will have a snake-like release now. he's doing things in a "snake-like" manner. he HAS to. he waited for ichigo's fight to end with grimmjow to fight him weakened, and he smashed Nel's head from behind. plus he has the spoon-like hood and long tongue to look like a cobra.

neways, i think that nel might hold her own for some time, or maybe fight on equal grounds. regardless, grimmjow and ichigo are there watching. so i wonder what will happen of this. i'm kind've thinking that the fight can be equal for some time. but then, Nnoitra could gain the upperhand later on, so when he releases it creates somewhat of a gap. then ichigo and his friends could try to arrange a 3 on 1 if our damaged characters can rejuvinate enough. i think that would be cool.

i agree with the cobra/snake part :)

Heiny
September 08, 2007, 05:38 AM
Is it just me, or is the chance quite big that she might be Ichigo's mother? That would be one hell of a nice twist to the story....

Darek Khort
September 08, 2007, 08:44 AM
@Heiny - o,o That would be interesting. But that would only occur if Ichigo's mother actually became a hollow.
But yea, the whole 'pure' thing is usually almost always associated with the main character's mother.
And Nell is teh pure.

I personally believe that Nell won't be at 100% just yet. She'll probably be able to fare well with Noitora until Noitora transforms, though I seriously doubt he would unless Nell used to be very powerful and Noitora believes he can't take her lightly.

I like the idea of the Human/Shinigami/Quincy/Vizard/Arrancar vs Aizen's mob.
Perhaps Nell will even teach Ichigo how to use Cero/etc, thus perhaps boosting Ichigo even further? I mean, since Ichigo can't even beat Noitora, #5, I doubt he'd be able to take on anybody stronger.
That means that Ichigo once again needs a power boost. Every time he meets a powerful foe he can't take on, he gets a power boost from somebody, whether it be Zangetsu, Nichigo, the Vizards, Urahara or some other person.
What better person to give him that boost than Nell?

dandy65
September 08, 2007, 11:37 AM
@Heiny - o,o That would be interesting. But that would only occur if Ichigo's mother actually became a hollow.
But yea, the whole 'pure' thing is usually almost always associated with the main character's mother.
And Nell is teh pure.

I personally believe that Nell won't be at 100% just yet. She'll probably be able to fare well with Noitora until Noitora transforms, though I seriously doubt he would unless Nell used to be very powerful and Noitora believes he can't take her lightly.

Perhaps Nell will even teach Ichigo how to use Cero/etc, thus perhaps boosting Ichigo even further? I mean, since Ichigo can't even beat Noitora, #5, I doubt he'd be able to take on anybody stronger.
That means that Ichigo once again needs a power boost. Every time he meets a powerful foe he can't take on, he gets a power boost from somebody, whether it be Zangetsu, Nichigo, the Vizards, Urahara or some other person.
What better person to give him that boost than Nell?

Or Kubo. Definately a power boost from Kubo.

To get the whole gang against Aizen is going to take a while hmm...The Vizards don't seem very interested in helping fight against Aizen...

Jinoh
September 08, 2007, 11:47 AM
Or Kubo. Definately a power boost from Kubo.

To get the whole gang against Aizen is going to take a while hmm...The Vizards don't seem very interested in helping fight against Aizen...

that's probably because the vaizards already know they're stronger then the espada... which is the only reason i can actually find good enough, of why theyre not fighting along...

ShinobiWrath
September 08, 2007, 01:16 PM
Is it just me, or is the chance quite big that she might be Ichigo's mother? That would be one hell of a nice twist to the story....

You know I had thought about that same scenario. Although it seems unlikely it would be very interesting if Nell was or has ever been affiliated with her. Maybe like a sister or a close friend. Ha! I'm getting too ahead of myself.

Monkeyshank
September 08, 2007, 01:29 PM
So does anyone else think that new form nell will have healing powers like her old form and heal ichigo and grimmjaw.... Well any way she better have some great powers if it turns out she really does not have a zampaktou

Kaemon
September 08, 2007, 02:30 PM

Yeah, thats one thought that came across my mind, a little bit. I mean, it could happen. But then again, Ichigos mother could fit into tons of rolls.

And Nell is teh pure.

Ichigo's mother has a HIGH chance of having become a hollow. Why? Because Grand Fisher killed her, and you know, if you eat the soul of the person they become hollows themselves. So I've always thought that Ichigo's mom is some form of hollow by now. When the arc first started and they went to Las Noches the first thought I had is somehow they would meet his mother.

Can Vaizard to Cero? I don't or can't remember any time recently or durring the training with the other Vaizard that any of them used a Cero except for Ichigo, but that was when he was almost a hollow.
And yes, Ichigo is having problems against Noiitora now. But Noiitora is a coward who can only attack people when they're at a disadvantage. Not once have we seen him actually take on a fair fight. Chad, He attacked when week. Grimmjow & Ichigo after their fight, and Nell from behind!
I think Ichigo could beat Noitora in a fair fight, but Ulquiorra? I don't think so. I mean, Grimmjow he got a fair power up, but Ulquiorra really took him out badly.

Super Angillis
September 08, 2007, 03:05 PM
Nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Noitora is snakelike. I have to wonder how Nell's speech patterns are going to be in this form. Even if she loses the lisp, I wonder if some of her more colorful phrasing won't come into play.

smellyCheese
September 08, 2007, 03:21 PM
people keep on saying that Ichigo can't beat Noitora, well im just saying that it's all the beatings he got from GJ. and Ichigo is so tired that he cannot pull his hollow mask on..

If Ichigo was at full power with Noitora, then it might be a different story. (even Ulquiorra had slight difficulty blocking Ichigo's attack even when ichigo was weaker..)

also if you see Nell on the last 2 pages. you cant see her left arm is held out sideways... (maybe signs of a zanpak?? )

also i have this bad feeling that it's going to switch over to white/red chapter..

supergarr
September 08, 2007, 04:03 PM
Maybe Nell is a vasto lorde and doesnt have a zanpaktou. Look at Noi as well, his sword is unlike all the others. I'm thinking he is a vasto lorde as well and hasn't been touched by the orb of distortion. Having a constant release zanpaktou for the espada doesn't make sense, since if it was released, then they would constantly be walking around in their hollow form.

This might be the reason why Noi is probably the only one that remembers her.

Im more curious about the cover for the previous chapter. The one with the Skull and Horn and says "life and death, all reside within me". Someone mentioned that it might be the Exiquias (which nell could have been the leader of, since she has a skull like mask btw). But that doesn't make sense, since that skull with the horn, has a tribal design on it, similar to the ones that hollow ichigo had on his body.

I have no clue what its about. Im thinking there might be a second hollow lying dormant in ichigo. Or maybe zangetsu has his own hollow :D

notBowen
September 08, 2007, 04:44 PM
Don't see why they'd need one. Grimmjow could certainly do without his.

Wolfshadow
September 08, 2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah, thats one thought that came across my mind, a little bit. I mean, it could happen. But then again, Ichigos mother could fit into tons of rolls.

Ichigo's mother has a HIGH chance of having become a hollow. Why? Because Grand Fisher killed her, and you know, if you eat the soul of the person they become hollows themselves. So I've always thought that Ichigo's mom is some form of hollow by now. When the arc first started and they went to Las Noches the first thought I had is somehow they would meet his mother.

Can Vaizard to Cero? I don't or can't remember any time recently or durring the training with the other Vaizard that any of them used a Cero except for Ichigo, but that was when he was almost a hollow.
And yes, Ichigo is having problems against Noiitora now. But Noiitora is a coward who can only attack people when they're at a disadvantage. Not once have we seen him actually take on a fair fight. Chad, He attacked when week. Grimmjow & Ichigo after their fight, and Nell from behind!
I think Ichigo could beat Noitora in a fair fight, but Ulquiorra? I don't think so. I mean, Grimmjow he got a fair power up, but Ulquiorra really took him out badly.

Yes, the vizards use ceros. Shinji proved this when he fought GJ just before the HM arc and fired off a cero that GJ could barely block (he had to fire one of his own to blunt it).

firesoferebus666
September 08, 2007, 06:19 PM
The first thing that came to mind was Ichigo's mother... They are somewhat similar in appearance, and Rukia said in volume 1 that when hollows devour souls they become hollows too, right? Does this apply to Shinigami? I would refer to what happened to Kaien, but I'm too lazy to find that chapter.

Kaemon
September 08, 2007, 07:02 PM
The first thing that came to mind was Ichigo's mother... They are somewhat similar in appearance, and Rukia said in volume 1 that when hollows devour souls they become hollows too, right? Does this apply to Shinigami? I would refer to what happened to Kaien, but I'm too lazy to find that chapter.

Hmm, we don't know if she was a Shinigami as well. For all we know Issun was the only shinigami in the family till Ichigo.
Also if you remember, Kaien was only part of Aaroniero Arleri because he merged with a Hollow that had the ability to merge with other souls or something like that. Not that Kaien became a hollow.
I don't belive a shinigami could become a hollow, just a Vaizard that has let his inner-hollow take control.... but what are the chances of seeing something like that?

darkband
September 08, 2007, 07:30 PM
Personally i don't see the Nell = Ichigo's mom thing. It just doesn't strike me as very likely. Anyway, I think it will just go to the past between Noitora and Nell, then Nell will either beat the bastard or will hold him off and Ichigo will come out with a powerup and do it himself.

Also, if Nell = Yoruichi, then Halibel = Soi Fong in this arc. Kinda hope that doesn't happen, but I think that it will given all the parallels to the SS arc already.

Outlawz
September 08, 2007, 09:25 PM
There might be some crappy flash back, there might not, but Nell will realize that none of them can beat Noitora so she'll take Ichigo and Grimmjow somewhere safe so she can teach Ichigo how to fire a cero. If you seriously think Nell will kill Noitora, you're pretty damn stupid, she'll distract him, maybe knock him out, but not kill him.

gigantor21
September 08, 2007, 09:40 PM
^ Well, I don't think that makes you stupid...come on. That's just mean spirited.

And I still don't get what people love about the Cero so much. It's the most DBZ-ish move in the whole series. I'd much rather see Ichigo flesh out his style as a whole, since Cero wouldn't be enough to make it less 1-dimensional. And Ulquiorra would probably still kick his ass anyway.

Outlawz
September 08, 2007, 09:48 PM
^ Well, I don't think that makes you stupid...come on. That's just mean spirited.

And I still don't get what people love about the Cero so much. It's the most DBZ-ish move in the whole series. I'd much rather see Ichigo flesh out his style as a whole, since Cero wouldn't be enough to make it less 1-dimensional. And Ulquiorra would probably still kick his ass anyway.

It's not a matter of if he learns it, it's a matter of when. Nell WILL teach Ichigo how to fire a cero, not that it's a good thing, but it's going to happen.

Kaemon
September 08, 2007, 10:05 PM

People wanna see Cero because that means Ichigo is using hollow attacks, and all that kind of stuff. He's done all the shinigami stuff, so people now wanna see him do the Hollow Stuff. I mean, if he IS to get to the point of doing hybrid stuff thats a combo of both I don't see how he could do it without knowing hollow moves in the first place. I think he should be able to do a Gran Rei Cero (I think its called) before he can do any sort of combo move.

But then again, how do we know that he can't already halfway do it. Remember. Black Getsuga Tenshou is Hollow Ichigos move, as he said, so it might be a combo of a type of Cero and the normal Getsuga Tenshou. (Also It seems to have a red tint near the edges, but that might only be anime, I don't quite remember.)

Wolfshadow
September 08, 2007, 10:36 PM
I agree that Ichigo's mom COULD have become a Hollow and, in the the seven (I think) years since her death she COULD of been transformed into an Aranacar. However I don't think it's too likely that she was a Shinigami because A) If she was a Shinigami, why couldn't Isshin have stayed in SS (as falling in love with a human would be a reason to get exiled) and B) it would make things too damn repetitive. If she was a Shinigami then why don't all three kids have death god powers? And why couldn't Yuzu see spirits (until she met that ghost-cat anyway[in the anime]).

I propose an alternate theory. The mother was not a Shinigami but rather a Quincy, as this would explain the past relationship and bad blood between Isshin and Ishida's dad. It could have been that they were once friends and Kenryuu (I think that's his name) blames Isshin for letting his (Sister?/Cousin?/Ex-Girlfriend?) die.

Regardless, even if Ichigo's mom has become an Espada I don't think that she would be Nell. The odds of Ichigo meeting his mother as a little Aranacar kid in the desert are just too long for my taste. Personally, I'm liking Halibel better for the roll of Mom-turned-Monster. It would have more of that "OMG! I've gotta fight someone I love" vibe.

Istaria
September 08, 2007, 11:01 PM
if nel was in any way related to ichigo or actually was once his mum, that would just be creepy! i thought the resemblance could be down to the art style. also, i thought the mother's soul was eaten by grande fisher, who was then defeated by isshin waaay later? and if she was just killed and not eaten, then wouldnt isshin have ensured that her soul got a proper burial to soul society or destroyed her hollow? if anyone turns out to be some reincarnation of his mum that would just be reverse star wars! plus we already got a dose of 'omg someone we thought was dead is actually alive and is an espada?!?!' from the rukia/kaien thing, kubo wouldnt repeat these things so much (at least i hope not=P)

i thought there was something off about noi. snake makes sense.

Wolfshadow
September 08, 2007, 11:12 PM
if nel was in any way related to ichigo or actually was once his mum, that would just be creepy! i thought the resemblance could be down to the art style. also, i thought the mother's soul was eaten by grande fisher, who was then defeated by isshin waaay later? and if she was just killed and not eaten, then wouldnt isshin have ensured that her soul got a proper burial to soul society or destroyed her hollow? if anyone turns out to be some reincarnation of his mum that would just be reverse star wars! plus we already got a dose of 'omg someone we thought was dead is actually alive and is an espada?!?!' from the rukia/kaien thing, kubo wouldnt repeat these things so much (at least i hope not=P)

i thought there was something off about noi. snake makes sense.

Well, it could be pointed out that Kaien was a fake, just a Hollow with his memories, and that it could be the reverse situation with Ichigo's mom (assuming for a second that she has become a Hollow). If Halibel is really Ichigo's mom (the senario that I prefer) then she could be going around without her human memories and that, if she fights Ichigo, she could have somekind of flashback, remember him and pull a Darth Vader, becoming another big breasted aranakar ally. It would make Isshin happy at any rate. :D

Alto
September 09, 2007, 12:14 AM
I doubt Nell is Ichigo's mom because, Arrancars are supposed to look like their human forms, ne? Well despite their similar hair-style, Nell's hair is green. Ichi-mama had blonde hair. Although if the Halibel theory is correct, then their past appearances doesn't matter.

Here's my thing, you know how Nell would lick people and heal wounds? Think how awkward that would be now. XD

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 01:06 AM
I doubt Nell is Ichigo's mom because, Arrancars are supposed to look like their human forms, ne? Well despite their similar hair-style, Nell's hair is green. Ichi-mama had blonde hair. Although if the Halibel theory is correct, then their past appearances doesn't matter.

Here's my thing, you know how Nell would lick people and heal wounds? Think how awkward that would be now. XD

*thinks* Hrmmm..... *gets a nose-bleed* GAAH! :p

Anyway, I'm not sure about that "looks like their human selves thing". Those guys that they fought underground when they first got to HM didn't even look human and neither did Grand Fisher. I think that it's only A human form that the Aranakars take, not necessarily their original human form. Seriously, how many giant snake-like freaks like Noi would you expect to see walking around?

Oh, and Halibel being Ichigo's mom would be a good reason for that collar/mask that covers her face :p

Istaria
September 09, 2007, 08:04 AM
if a grown-looking woman reached into her throat and began to regurgitate her spit and who knows what else, it would nolonger be funny. ew comes to mind...

and i thought arrancar, being the highest level of hollow, were made up of thousands upon thousands of hollows mushing together and then somehow finding a condensed shape. at least that how i understood grimmjow to have begun. so it would be hard for them to retain the appeared of any *one* soul ... right? i mean aaroniero was a special case since her wasnt the same as the other espada and since he only took one shinigami ... so technically, no arrancar would look like their previous human/s?

puma
September 09, 2007, 08:36 AM
Obviously, I predict nell kicking .ss. But we may not get to see her full power in the next chapter. Except if Kubo is in a rush.

Impel Down
September 09, 2007, 11:21 AM
I don't get how she'd be able to beat Nnoitra when he already crushed her head in.

Oh, and next chapter, or soon, Ichigo had better put his damn mask on.

smellyCheese
September 09, 2007, 12:59 PM
I don't get how she'd be able to beat Nnoitra when he already crushed her head in.

Oh, and next chapter, or soon, Ichigo had better put his damn mask on.

Nell was attacked from behind. 1st point.

But i still think that Nell cannot fully beat Noitora on her own, since her memory is damaged and also pieces of her mask is missing .. (would that make any difference i wonder since they have broken masks anyway..)

2nd .. How is Ichigo going to put his mask on when he failed from the start of the fight with Noi?, I mean the fight with GJ made Ichigo have that mask on for way more than 11 seconds.. but now he is bound to be way too tired to do anything.

Impel Down
September 09, 2007, 01:38 PM
Well, now that's she's back to her former self, I think Nell should be able to remember things and use all her powers now. And losing pieces of your mask...doesn't really mean anything. Eduoad lost all of his mask pieces against Ikkaku, but he still had all his power.

And as for Ichigo, I think he can still put his mask on, despite being tired. Maybe Nell v. Nnoitra will give him time to rest and put it back on.

Marcius
September 09, 2007, 02:43 PM
I think that Nell is gonna kick ass. I think that she can beat Noitora (he looked damn scared when she transformed)..... (she is the Bleach´s hottest babe:eyeroll )

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 02:55 PM
I think that Nell is gonna kick ass. I think that she can beat Noitora (he looked damn scared when she transformed)..... (she is the Bleach´s hottest babe:eyeroll )

She doesn't even have a sword, unless one transformed with her, which would be super gay. Theres not going to be a big fight, Nell's going to realize Ichigo is on the ground dying and say something like "Now is not the time to fight" and take Ichigo to a safe place.

Kaemon
September 09, 2007, 04:00 PM
She doesn't even have a sword, unless one transformed with her, which would be super gay. Theres not going to be a big fight, Nell's going to realize Ichigo is on the ground dying and say something like "Now is not the time to fight" and take Ichigo to a safe place.

These are all just opinions, you shouldn't just say "Thats not gonna happen." A "Thats not likely" is more appropriate, unless its just some really absurd thing that IS impossible. (Yeah >_>)
Anyway, Nell in her small state doesn't have a sword yeah, but that doesn't mean she can't summon it or something. We haven't seen either of her hands so we don't know if she has it there or not. And there are small Zanpakutou, so thats another possibility.
I think that Nell is gonna do something to distract or hamper Noitora, and at the same time help Ichigo and Inoue get out of there. Its really what makes sense.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 04:03 PM
These are all just opinions, you shouldn't just say "Thats not gonna happen." A "Thats not likely" is more appropriate, unless its just some really absurd thing that IS impossible. (Yeah >_>)
Anyway, Nell in her small state doesn't have a sword yeah, but that doesn't mean she can't summon it or something. We haven't seen either of her hands so we don't know if she has it there or not. And there are small Zanpakutou, so thats another possibility.
I think that Nell is gonna do something to distract or hamper Noitora, and at the same time help Ichigo and Inoue get out of there. Its really what makes sense.

My thoughts exactly, distract him or some shit and then bounce.

Konkun
September 09, 2007, 04:14 PM
I predict that Ul will get out from that dimension, and interrupts the fight. Ul, will either crush Ichigo, and Nell at the same time. Noi will have to step out of the way because Ul outranks him. At this point, Nell would try to take on both Noi, and Ul while Ichigo escapes with Orehime. Nell will most likely sacrifice herself to protect ichigo or do something very drastic.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 04:15 PM
I predict that Ul will get out from that dimension, in the mean while Ichigo and Nell teamed up to fight Noi. Another prediction is that, IF they are able to managed to beat Noi, I think Nell will sacrifice herself to save Ichigo; She'll face Ul while Ichigo runs away with Orehime.....

You are aware that Ichigo is on the ground dying, right?

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 04:30 PM
You are aware that Ichigo is on the ground dying, right?

You know how Orihime's powers improved, right? She can restore arms in half-a-minute and heal mortal wounds like that *snaps fingers*. Nell wouldn't need to stall for very long if she can free Orihime first, and after that it would be Nell (a former espada) and Ichigo (strong as an espada) vs Noi, which he wouldn't stand a chance against. Noi would probably retreat if this were the case and then Ichigo and co. could go and pick up Rukia and Chad so that Orihime can heal them.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 04:55 PM
You know how Orihime's powers improved, right? She can restore arms in half-a-minute and heal mortal wounds like that *snaps fingers*. Nell wouldn't need to stall for very long if she can free Orihime first, and after that it would be Nell (a former espada) and Ichigo (strong as an espada) vs Noi, which he wouldn't stand a chance against. Noi would probably retreat if this were the case and then Ichigo and co. could go and pick up Rukia and Chad so that Orihime can heal them.

Yea, except for the fact Tesla or Noitora would gank Orihime, not to mention Orihime healing Ichigo yet again for another fight would be super lame.

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 04:59 PM
Yea, except for the fact Tesla or Noitora would gank Orihime, not to mention Orihime healing Ichigo yet again for another fight would be super lame.

What part of Nell freeing Orihime (which would probably mean killing or otherwise disabling Tesla) and buying time (fighting Noi) did you not understand? Nell wouldn't give them a chance to "gang" her. And since healing is Orihime's main job, how exactly would that be lame?

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 05:04 PM
What part of Nell freeing Orihime (which would probably mean killing or otherwise disabling Tesla) and buying time (fighting Noi) did you not understand? Nell wouldn't give them a chance to "gang" her. And since healing is Orihime's main job, how exactly would that be lame?
That would be fine and dandy, if not for the fact that once Nell turns her back Noitora would kill her, and it would be lame because it would be the second time in the little area or whatever the fuck they wanna call it, there in. Then you got Ulquiorra, who is bound to get free pretty damn soon.

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 05:16 PM
That would be fine and dandy, if not for the fact that once Nell turns her back Noitora would kill her, and it would be lame because it would be the second time in the little area or whatever the fuck they wanna call it, there in. Then you got Ulquiorra, who is bound to get free pretty damn soon.

Ichigo isn't exactly out of the fight yet you know. Weakened to the point of exhaustion? Sure. In a mountain of pain? You bet. But even in that condition he's still got enough juice to put his sword between Noi and Nell (he the hero, and they're always able to do things like that :p ). If Noi tries to kill Nell as she frees Orihime, then Ichigo's gonna stop him.

Note, I know that the GJ and Noi battles have been draging on for a couple of months now, but as the story progresses it probably hasn't even been an hour, let alone the three or four that GJ said UL was gonna need to break out. They've got plenty of time to either heal and rest or escape before UL gets free.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 05:26 PM
Ichigo isn't exactly out of the fight yet you know. Weakened to the point of exhaustion? Sure. In a mountain of pain? You bet. But even in that condition he's still got enough juice to put his sword between Noi and Nell (he the hero, and they're always able to do things like that :p ). If Noi tries to kill Nell as she frees Orihime, then Ichigo's gonna stop him.

Note, I know that the GJ and Noi battles have been draging on for a couple of months now, but as the story progresses it probably hasn't even been an hour, let alone the three or four that GJ said UL was gonna need to break out. They've got plenty of time to either heal and rest or escape before UL gets free.

I'm betting they escape, because the setting there in is boring the fuck out of me. If I had to guess it would go like this. Nell would look around and see Ichigo on the ground bleeding and think to herself "Now is not the time to fight, shot something at Noitora, like smoke or some shit, grab Ichigo, and maybe Grimmjow, and bounce out to some secret cave, leaving a pissed off Noitora, and a newly freed Ulquiorra who's just like "What the fuck?"

drakend
September 09, 2007, 05:44 PM
They escape? Where to the real world? Well Ulquiorra just goes there and take Orihime back again. No this is like in SS: it isn't enough to escape, you have to crush your enemy's determination in pursuing your nakama, otherwise it would be meaningless. Ulquiorra is the main boss of this arc and Ichigo will have to fight him in order to go back with Orihime.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 05:54 PM
They escape? Where to the real world? Well Ulquiorra just goes there and take Orihime back again. No this is like in SS: it isn't enough to escape, you have to crush your enemy's determination in pursuing your nakama, otherwise it would be meaningless. Ulquiorra is the main boss of this arc and Ichigo will have to fight him in order to go back with Orihime.

Uh, Hueco Mundo is pretty big, just like when Yourichi took Ichigo to a secret place in the SS, Nell will do the same.

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 06:36 PM
Uh, Hueco Mundo is pretty big, just like when Yourichi took Ichigo to a secret place in the SS, Nell will do the same.

I don't see it, to be frank. Yourichi, in both her cat and human forms, was the wise sensei, so it's understandable for her to know of various secret hiding spots and training techniques to help Ichigo. Nell on the other hand was a kid until last week and even if she's gotten her full memory back I doubt she's got too many secret caves hidden in Los Noches. Remember, Aizen can see everything under the castle's fake sky/canopy, so nothing in Los Noches is really hidden.

gphjr14
September 09, 2007, 06:44 PM
we really don't know whats really in hueco mundo theres the building and hueco mundo. but with aizen's illusions its hard to tell whats real and whats fake. and i really don't see anyone hiding right now. maybe after noritora's defeated but we haven't even seen him release his powers yet. after he's defeated maybe nell will take them to her lair (if she survives) since most espada seem to have a general area in hueco mundo where they stay.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 06:46 PM
I don't see it, to be frank. Yourichi, in both her cat and human forms, was the wise sensei, so it's understandable for her to know of various secret hiding spots and training techniques to help Ichigo. Nell on the other hand was a kid until last week and even if she's gotten her full memory back I doubt she's got too many secret caves hidden in Los Noches. Remember, Aizen can see everything under the castle's fake sky/canopy, so nothing in Los Noches is really hidden.

Little kids make secret forts all the time, I'm almost positive Kubo will use that to his advantage.

Kaemon
September 09, 2007, 06:50 PM
Little kids make secret forts all the time, I'm almost positive Kubo will use that to his advantage.

To quote you... that would be lame.

-

But yeah, Aizen can probably see anything and everything that goes on there. What I really wanna know is how he put a fake sky there to begin with.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 06:53 PM

-

But yeah, Aizen can probably see anything and everything that goes on there. What I really wanna know is how he put a fake sky there to begin with.

Obviously it would be lame,but it's Bleach, so my expectations aren't to high. The only way this whole crappy "Nell is a former Espada" BS could be pulled off good is to make Nell evil.

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 06:55 PM

-

He's Aizen. The Ultimate evil at this point. An ancient and powerful shinigami that has spent hundreds of years researching ways to make himself stronger. It's fairly plausible that he'd find some way to build canopy over Los Noches. Personally I think it's some kind of Dome that he's enchanted to be one giant camera.

Kaemon
September 09, 2007, 06:57 PM
Obviously it would be lame,but it's Bleach, so my expectations aren't to high. The only way this whole crappy "Nell is a former Espada" BS could be pulled off good is to make Nell evil.

If you're gonna view it like that then you should just stop reading bleach, right now. Its a not gonna be the great novel you obviously want it to be.

And Making Nell evil would RUIN it. I mean, it would just be complete crap.

Mind telling me how Nell being Epsada is crap? It's no more crap then Ichigo getting Bankai in 3 days, or him being a Vaizard.... so really? How?

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 07:04 PM
If you're gonna view it like that then you should just stop reading bleach, right now. Its a not gonna be the great novel you obviously want it to be.

And Making Nell evil would RUIN it. I mean, it would just be complete crap.

Mind telling me how Nell being Epsada is crap? It's no more crap then Ichigo getting Bankai in 3 days, or him being a Vaizard.... so really? How?

Making Nell evil would be more interesting than having her save Ichigo and teach him cero, because that's probably what will happen. Nell as a chibi was way more interesting than Espada Nell, because Espada Nell is just going to be another whiney bitch who teaches Ichigo how to do stuff. Honestly, I don't even read Bleach for it's crappy plot, only the character and amazing artwork, if only Kubo could writ as good as he draws.....

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 07:09 PM
Personally I'm hoping that Chibi Nell's personality caries over into her Espada form. That way she could be a powerhouse and comic relief. Think about it, a busty Uber-Babe with the mind of a little girl following Ichigo around calling him her Oniichan and laying the smack-down on the bad guys.

Outlawz
September 09, 2007, 07:11 PM
Personally I'm hoping that Chibi Nell's personality caries over into her Espada form. That way she could be a powerhouse and comic relief. Think about it, a busty Uber-Babe with the mind of a little girl following Ichigo around calling him her Oniichan and laying the smack-down on the bad guys.

A chibi powerhouse would have been the best, how funny would that shit be?

Wolfshadow
September 09, 2007, 08:18 PM
A chibi powerhouse would have been the best, how funny would that shit be?

True, it would have been a nice twist and it might still happen. Kubo could say that Nell, because of the damage to her mask or because the time she spent as a kid, no longer has the power to maintain her adult form for very long. But then she'd just be switching between chibi and hottie, which would be a little ridiculous. :p

D_will unleash it_
September 10, 2007, 12:49 AM
I could see a scenario of Nell escaping with Ichigo to a cave....and then raping him. Orihime gets rescued somewhere in there.

bahzzz
September 10, 2007, 02:14 AM
Well the last page gives so many clues. I haven't read anyones comments but I'm pretty sure a lot of people have the same opinion as me. That is that Nell will own Noitora, he looked really scared when he saw her transformed back to her regular form. Also why would he attack her from behind if he was truly stronger than her he would be able to defeat her but instead he had to ambush her from behind. I'm guessing Nell should be number 3 or number 4, they prob will reveal the number tattoo on her or we will find out her rank in the espada before, I'm guessing it is a really high rank.

Wolfshadow
September 10, 2007, 02:22 AM
Well the last page gives so many clues. I haven't read anyones comments but I'm pretty sure a lot of people have the same opinion as me. That is that Nell will own Noitora, he looked really scared when he saw her transformed back to her regular form. Also why would he attack her from behind if he was truly stronger than her he would be able to defeat her but instead he had to ambush her from behind. I'm guessing Nell should be number 3 or number 4, they prob will reveal the number tattoo on her or we will find out her rank in the espada before, I'm guessing it is a really high rank.

No. Three or Four... maybe, but I doubt it. When Aizen addressed the Espada about the intruders there were ten of them there and Nell wasn't one of them. The most logical deduction that we can make from this, combined with Noi's comments and evident fear, is that she was the former No. 5 and that Noi stole the rank from her by underhanded means (bashed her on the back of the head, I think he said) and he knows that she is really stronger than him.

Note: UL is the current No. 4, in case you didn't know, so it would be hard for Nell to have that number. When UL beats someone he kills them and rips a hole in their chest.

dreamzsai
September 10, 2007, 03:01 AM
i predict Nell with team up with Ichigo, and they somehow start to overwhelm Noitora.
Tesla decides to act on his own again to aid Noitora and forgets about Orihime.
Orihime decides to heal Grimmjaw hoping he will help Ichigo and Nell, Grimmjaw is healed and helps Ichigo+Nell.
Being 3v2, Noitora has no choice but to release...

Aonsaithya
September 10, 2007, 03:05 AM
This is just so sad.

If what has been predicted so far comes true, then Nell will indeed teach Ichigo to fire a cero or something like that. And as someone earlier mentioned, the mask in the cover with Ichigo looks like one of the Exequia's. So...if Nell is a powerful big-boobed chick transformed into a weak little being, and is going to teach Ichigo to fight, AND is also the leader of some secret subdivision of the evil enemies...I'll cry. This is just too much a SS arc rip-off. Nell = Yoruichi. I wonder what comes next? We get to see the Ririn's released form as another surprisingly busty woman who will teach Ichigo to do illusions to countermeasure Kyōka Suigetsu? Or wait, that would happen in the "Invade the realm of the evil mod soul king"-arc.

Wolfshadow
September 10, 2007, 03:18 AM
This is just so sad.

If what has been predicted so far comes true, then Nell will indeed teach Ichigo to fire a cero or something like that. And as someone earlier mentioned, the mask in the cover with Ichigo looks like one of the Exequia's. So...if Nell is a powerful big-boobed chick transformed into a weak little being, and is going to teach Ichigo to fight, AND is also the leader of some secret subdivision of the evil enemies...I'll cry. This is just too much a SS arc rip-off. Nell = Yoruichi. I wonder what comes next? We get to see the Ririn's released form as another surprisingly busty woman who will teach Ichigo to do illusions to countermeasure Kyōka Suigetsu? Or wait, that would happen in the "Invade the realm of the evil mod soul king"-arc.

Agreed. The idea of Nell having been in command of the execution squad of HM is just too much of a rip off of Yourichi, who'd been in command of the execution squad of SS. Even Ichigo would be scratching his head and asking where he'd seen this before. Transforming into a busty babe is enough. PLEASE END THE PATTERN HERE, KUBO, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

Betkas
September 10, 2007, 05:11 AM
I think that Nell will not team up with Ichigo, because that would be to easy. Mostly she will regain her memory about her battle vs Nnoitra and try to take her revenge, leting Ichigo to flee. After she beat Nnoitra her number would come back and would be again part of Espada. Then in WW she could get her chibi memories and would join Ichigo side, knowing everything about Espadas . That would be so COOL :amuse :amuse :amuse

puma
September 10, 2007, 06:06 AM
I hope this prediction comes true. Nell fights and creates a form of diversion. And somehow all of them find a way to escape. Bcos Ichigo fighting the bigger bosses consecutively is not realistic. Especially at this stage is in. Even if he transforms into a demon, how far can he go?
It will be more realistic if backup arrives(i state again) and that is to save them and leave. And not stay and fight. Aizen rules for now.

Outlawz
September 10, 2007, 06:37 AM
No. Three or Four... maybe, but I doubt it. When Aizen addressed the Espada about the intruders there were ten of them there and Nell wasn't one of them. The most logical deduction that we can make from this, combined with Noi's comments and evident fear, is that she was the former No. 5 and that Noi stole the rank from her by underhanded means (bashed her on the back of the head, I think he said) and he knows that she is really stronger than him.

Note: UL is the current No. 4, in case you didn't know, so it would be hard for Nell to have that number. When UL beats someone he kills them and rips a hole in their chest.

That could mean a lot of things, don't jump to conclusions because you hate Noitora, or love Nell. Nell will do some shit to distract or temporarily knock down Noitora giving her a chance to flee with Ichigo, I highly doubt this epic Nell vs. Noitora fight is going to happen.

matrice
September 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
That could mean a lot of things, don't jump to conclusions because you hate Noitora, or love Nell. Nell will do some shit to distract or temporarily knock down Noitora giving her a chance to flee with Ichigo, I highly doubt this epic Nell vs. Noitora fight is going to happen.
Yes, if she wasn't able to beat Noitora in the past, why now? I really don't think that she can even keep up to Notora in her actual state, with the scar on the mask, adn without any training the result should be the same: her loss. Plus, I don't even see her sword anywhere: how can she fight without a weapon? Porbably she will make a sudden attac, Noitora will be hit, Tesla will release Orihime and will try to help him, Nell will take Ichigo and Orihime and then they will escape. On the other side Ishida and Renji will win and then they will go to take Chad and Rukia, who are still on the floor, loosing their blood almost till death (but they aren't dead yet).

RagOneSon
September 10, 2007, 09:56 AM
Noitora is not as strong as people believe, why would he have someone as his bodyguard to protect him, He hit Nell from the back so he can’t be as strong as people believe, and it look like he fight others who are weaker them him, with the help of Tesla butting in. He is more a bully then a true fighter, and is hiding his true weak spot (eye patch).

Jack Van Burace
September 10, 2007, 10:09 AM
I think Nel will somehow obligate Tesla to take action and protect Nnoitra once again. This would lead to Tesla's beheading by Nnoitra (who was full of his intermissions on his affairs), and free Inoue. Nel would then help Ichigo, and toghether they would triumph over Nnoitra.

After the fight, Nel escapes with Ichigo to a safe spot outside Las Noches, and teaches him how to draw out his hollow skills. Using new skills would be the hollow way of making up to shinigami bankai. And with his new skills, he would then beat Ulquiorra, while a healed Grimmjow would turn his back against other espadas and Aizen, creating a favorable situation for them to enter Las Noches again and rescuing Inoue and the injured.

ichimatsu
September 10, 2007, 11:08 AM
have you seen that shik, wooo next episode a problem the nell has no outfit to make she exploded all her outfit, a nude shick wooo, a powerfull nude nell, i think nell is the former number 5, that's why the the guns n roses man kik her ass
[hr]

Yes, if she wasn't able to beat Noitora in the past, why now? I really don't think that she can even keep up to Notora in her actual state, with the scar on the mask, adn without any training the result should be the same: her loss. Plus, I don't even see her sword anywhere: how can she fight without a weapon? Porbably she will make a sudden attac, Noitora will be hit, Tesla will release Orihime and will try to help him, Nell will take Ichigo and Orihime and then they will escape. On the other side Ishida and Renji will win and then they will go to take Chad and Rukia, who are still on the floor, loosing their blood almost till death (but they aren't dead yet).

don't care oricheme will cure her skar
but how a persone who lost her memories still remumber her name?
[hr]

I think that Nell will not team up with Ichigo, because that would be to easy. Mostly she will regain her memory about her battle vs Nnoitra and try to take her revenge, leting Ichigo to flee. After she beat Nnoitra her number would come back and would be again part of Espada. Then in WW she could get her chibi memories and would join Ichigo side, knowing everything about Espadas . That would be so COOL :amuse :amuse :amuse

when nell lost her memorie she learn how to feel like humain, she learned ssacrifice, freindship, love, now that she recovered her memory certainly she will stay qt ichigo side

yemsta
September 10, 2007, 01:21 PM
Its still going to get very complicated because of chad, rukia and renji and ishida are still somewhere else. If they indeed find a way to escape noitora they still have to meet up before leaving HM. Also Aiezen can see everything which occurs in HM ( I think correct me if im wrong) so he isnt going to let orhime walk out. Its seems our heroes are in a bit of a pickle.

I dont think nel is the leader of some rebel gang or something like that kubo is better than that.

Also if nell was part of the espada and lost her memory, assuming she regained her memory during the transformation wont she then have allegiance to aizen? most likely she will not though as ichigo has protected her etc.

Kaemon
September 10, 2007, 02:30 PM
I wonder where people get the foolish idea that Nell will teach Ichigo ANYTHING. Yourichi was obviously smart and knew alot, she, while still a cat, seemed to know what was going on and how things worked. Nell shows none of these traits. Just because she is a Arrancar doesn't mean she can teach a Vaizard how to use hollow techniques.

Lord Rae
September 10, 2007, 03:48 PM
Again with the similarities to soul society. They're so obvious and glaring that I really believe in my heart of hearts that Kubo is doing this on purpose.... Its not similar because he's run out of ideas.. its similar because Aizen has made it so or because HM is the spiritual opposite of SS so they're are going to be things that are similar in both places. I think it'll become evident very soon that this was all laid out in a way similar to SS for a reason.

lexx
September 10, 2007, 06:28 PM
Guys, if you're seeing similarity it's likely because Kubo Tite made Bleach into a rather small fictional universe.

There are only 3 distinct areas:
Soul Society (divided into the slums and inner area)
Hueco Mundo (divided into wastelands and Las Noches)
Human World (divided into...Karakura town...and Karakura town)

There is but ONE villain, a few flunkies, and no mystery as to what his objectives are. There are no mysteries, no massive backstories. It's really a small world.

Super Angillis
September 10, 2007, 06:31 PM
I really don't see how running off for a while would work in this case. The only one who could safly be left behind is Orohime. If they leave anyone else behind, especially the injured like Rukia and Chad. Aizen and the Espada aren't going to be merciful to them, and I don't think it would be easy to hide in Los Noches. So they can't exactly go running off for three days.
Perhaps we should ask what is victory for each side. The Espada just have to keep Orohime from leaving. Killing the others would be nice, but is secondary. For our heroes, they have to rescue orohime, and all escape alive. Incidently if they Kill a bunch of the Espada in the process, that will help out a lot later. Aizen would have to replace them, and if the orb gets near it's breaking point, he may not want to risk it until getting Orohime back. They do not have to Kill Aizen, and if fourtunate, won't even have to fight him at all.

As for Noitara, yeah Nell may be able to beat him, if he had to bushwhack her last time. I'm going to use Kill Bill part 2 for an analogy. Elle was able to kill Pai Mei by poisoning him. Now we know the Bride could not beat Pai Mei. Remember what happened when Elle had to have a fair fight with the Bride? Heck the Bride was hardly in the best of shape going into that fight. It could well be that Nell Vs Notara will go something like that.

Finally I'd like to raise one general point about Aizen. He has made a mistake so many of his villianous predicessors have made. One that has assured his defeat. In coercing Orohime, he has messed with the love intrest. If there's one thing years of RPG's, Manga, Anime etc, have taought me, it's that doing so means eventual death, and the crushing of your desires. It won't matter if you become an all powerful god, you will be killed like the punk ass punk you are. Sorry Aizen, I'll send flowers.

Shadowgorath
September 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
I don't see Nell beating Noitora. At least, not that easily. Perhaps the battle will rage, and Ulquiorra will finally come back. Of course, nothing bad's going to happen to Renji and Ishida, their battle will probably end up with them destroying the clones. I think the chapter wil end qith ulquiorra's return, however.

Wolfshadow
September 10, 2007, 07:56 PM
I don't see Nell beating Noitora. At least, not that easily. Perhaps the battle will rage, and Ulquiorra will finally come back. Of course, nothing bad's going to happen to Renji and Ishida, their battle will probably end up with them destroying the clones. I think the chapter wil end qith ulquiorra's return, however.

By chapter, do you mean the next literal chapter (291) or the HM Arc? Not nearly enough time has gone by for UL to get out (unless GJ drastically underestimated his power-level) so I'm thinking that the last scene in what ever chapter that sees them returning to the human world will be UL calmly escaping the prison GJ stuck him in.

Kaemon
September 10, 2007, 11:42 PM
Guys, if you're seeing similarity it's likely because Kubo Tite made Bleach into a rather small fictional universe.

There are only 3 distinct areas:
Soul Society (divided into the slums and inner area)
Hueco Mundo (divided into wastelands and Las Noches)
Human World (divided into...Karakura town...and Karakura town)

There is but ONE villain, a few flunkies, and no mystery as to what his objectives are. There are no mysteries, no massive backstories. It's really a small world.

:D Yeah, and in most stories we only get one distinct area. Earth!

No massive backstories? We still know nothing about Urahara, Yourichi's banishment, Issun's whole past, what made Aizen, Tousen, and Gin do what they did, what put the idea in their head. HOW Orihimes powers are really to be used, tons of stuff we don't know.

---

And its like you people expect the greatest Novel the world has ever seen... its a Shounen manga.

matrice
September 11, 2007, 05:03 AM
At least someone I gree with on this point: Nell was beaten the last time she fought Noitora, and now she can't be stronger than in the past (she hasn't trained), and Noitora definitely isn't weaker, so things aren't better than before. Now I hope that Ulquiorra will return and kick Tesla's ass 'cause he is bullying Orihime, and maybe then Noitora will attack him, since he his his direct superior and he can think to be able to win against him. I don't think that the one who will go against the 6th espada would be Ulwuiorra, since he doesn't care of Nell and Ichigo, nut Orihime is under his care: these are Aizen's orders and he will take out anyone who treatens Orihime.

dreamzsai
September 11, 2007, 05:23 AM
All of a sudden, i somehow think that the "devilish" mask shown on the colorspread might be Ulquiora release!! however, it is most likely impossible as even the No5 Noitora hasnt release....

Even though there has been so much speculation on what the colorspread is hinting, in the end, it might be just drawn for fun. =(

And come to think about it, we havent seen Yourichi in a very very long time have we? Since....chapter 226 where she asked Inoue to see Urahara?

dandy65
September 11, 2007, 06:13 AM
......The only one who could safly be left behind is Orohime. If they leave anyone else behind, especially the injured like Rukia and Chad......

I still remember that picture in one chapter that's still lingering in my mind...Chapter 277 I think, on the last page there's a silhouette of a person with the Thirteen Division armband. Is that a flashback or is that help?

As for Noitara, yeah Nell may be able to beat him, if he had to bushwhack her last time. I'm going to use Kill Bill part 2 for an analogy. Elle was able to kill Pai Mei by poisoning him. Now we know the Bride could not beat Pai Mei. Remember what happened when Elle had to have a fair fight with the Bride? Heck the Bride was hardly in the best of shape going into that fight. It could well be that Nell Vs Notara will go something like that.

Backstab = Badstab = Good revenge. Nell probably got hurt from behind when she didn't expect it, considering she doesn't have eyes on the back of her head :D This I can agree.

Finally I'd like to raise one general point about Aizen. He has made a mistake so many of his villianous predicessors have made. One that has assured his defeat. In coercing Orohime, he has messed with the love intrest. If there's one thing years of RPG's, Manga, Anime etc, have taought me, it's that doing so means eventual death, and the crushing of your desires. It won't matter if you become an all powerful god, you will be killed like the punk ass punk you are. Sorry Aizen, I'll send flowers.

Final Fantasy 7. Mess with my Aeris and I'll mess with you, Sephiroth.

At least someone I gree with on this point: Nell was beaten the last time she fought Noitora, and now she can't be stronger than in the past (she hasn't trained), and Noitora definitely isn't weaker, so things aren't better than before. Now I hope that Ulquiorra will return and kick Tesla's ass 'cause he is bullying Orihime, and maybe then Noitora will attack him, since he his his direct superior and he can think to be able to win against him. I don't think that the one who will go against the 6th espada would be Ulwuiorra, since he doesn't care of Nell and Ichigo, nut Orihime is under his care: these are Aizen's orders and he will take out anyone who treatens Orihime.

Again, Nell was probably backstabbed, considering Noitora said he hit the back of the head of Nell. Ulquiorra is going to take a LITTLE while more. Or those bored people (Halibel) watching from afar will do something.

drakend
September 11, 2007, 06:56 AM
I wonder where people get the foolish idea that Nell will teach Ichigo ANYTHING. Yourichi was obviously smart and knew alot, she, while still a cat, seemed to know what was going on and how things worked. Nell shows none of these traits. Just because she is a Arrancar doesn't mean she can teach a Vaizard how to use hollow techniques.
Wait you're simplyfying the problem a bit too much: more times it has been stated how similiar Vaizards and Arrancars are... especially regarding their reiatsu. After all they're beings who started from opposide sides and went near the center between those sides. A Vaizard, to take truly advantage from his state of hybrid, has to use hollow powers like cero: I don't know who is the best teacher for teaching hollow-based techniques than one of the strongest hollows around. (If Nell was in the Espada to begin with she wasn't certainly that weak)

Again with the similarities to soul society. They're so obvious and glaring that I really believe in my heart of hearts that Kubo is doing this on purpose.... Its not similar because he's run out of ideas.. its similar because Aizen has made it so or because HM is the spiritual opposite of SS so they're are going to be things that are similar in both places. I think it'll become evident very soon that this was all laid out in a way similar to SS for a reason.
I don't see all that similiarities... I see more differences to be honest. For example the much boosted comparison between Kenpachi and Noitora doesn't exist: one wants to fight any strong enemy for fun giving him even the advantage, the other wants to fight strong enemies to prove he's strong (so he isn't so sure about this) using sly methods.

If there's one thing years of RPG's, Manga, Anime etc, have taought me, it's that doing so means eventual death, and the crushing of your desires. It won't matter if you become an all powerful god, you will be killed like the punk ass punk you are. Sorry Aizen, I'll send flowers.
You're right in evreything you say but don't underestimate Aizen: that guy owned the entire SS for several days with only his shikai... I don't dare to think what his bankai can do. If you then throw into the mix the hougyoku the result is a being who is godly. Ichigo won't be able to defeat Aizen with only two or three power-ups: most likely he will be helped by others.

As if Ichigo isn't enough screwed already! :D
People is forgetting that Halibel is watching too so if she sees Orihime escaping she will block her.

Super Angillis
September 11, 2007, 08:42 AM
You're right in evreything you say but don't underestimate Aizen: that guy owned the entire SS for several days with only his shikai... I don't dare to think what his bankai can do. If you then throw into the mix the hougyoku the result is a being who is godly. Ichigo won't be able to defeat Aizen with only two or three power-ups: most likely he will be helped by others.

I'm not understimating him. But most of the RPG bosses for example owned their whole worlds, and then got killed anyways in the end, even if they did become gods. It may be a while, but inevitably Aizen will be beaten, and considering the nature of Bleach as a shonen Manga, it will by by Ichigo in a one on one fight. Ichigo might need to be at level 80 to do it, and currently only be at level 40, but it will happen. Barring some greater evil having manipulated Aizen. ActuallyI have wonder about Aizens Bankei too. I mean his Shikai is already so damn cheap, the perfect hypnotism. What's his Bankei, perfect mind control? I do have wonder if he can use the Hougyoku to give himself hollow powers though. It seems that if he knew how to do so he already would have. Either he doesn't yet know how to, and all the Arricanar are research, or the Hougyoku can't make a Vaizard, only Arricaner.

drakend
September 11, 2007, 10:25 AM
I'm not understimating him. But most of the RPG bosses for example owned their whole worlds, and then got killed anyways in the end, even if they did become gods. It may be a while, but inevitably Aizen will be beaten, and considering the nature of Bleach as a shonen Manga, it will by by Ichigo in a one on one fight. Ichigo might need to be at level 80 to do it, and currently only be at level 40, but it will happen. Barring some greater evil having manipulated Aizen.

LOL your description sounded so DB like... I hope it won't become this lame because I've had enough of childish anime in my life! :)
I mean Aizen is godly already so it makes no sense Ichigo will be able to defeat him by himself. He will need help by others because Aizen can trick him in doing getsuga tensho, royal cero or whatever on himself and getting killed! :D

ActuallyI have wonder about Aizens Bankei too. I mean his Shikai is already so damn cheap, the perfect hypnotism. What's his Bankei, perfect mind control?

It's something who will rape Ichigo very badly... it will be revealed in a moment where Ichigo believes to be going to win where he gets royally owned instead!

I do have wonder if he can use the Hougyoku to give himself hollow powers though. It seems that if he knew how to do so he already would have. Either he doesn't yet know how to, and all the Arricanar are research, or the Hougyoku can't make a Vaizard, only Arricaner.
The Hougyoku only erase the barrier between hollow and shinigami powers: it has never been said that it can be used only on hollows and not on shinigami.

Lord Rae
September 11, 2007, 11:24 AM
If there's one thing years of RPG's, Manga, Anime etc, have taought me, it's that doing so means eventual death, and the crushing of your desires. It won't matter if you become an all powerful god, you will be killed like the punk ass punk you are. Sorry Aizen, I'll send flowers.

lol me and my friends call that "breaking a rule" or "breaking THE rule".... Its in everything really... movies, tv shows... you always leave the love interest alone...family, kids and pets can also be included. Really you know it when you see it... and depending on the medium hero's can break the rules as well....although that wouldn't really happen in most manga/anime's... Although if Ichigo's hollow got into control I could see some evil stuff happening from him. hehe

Travis
September 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
I think we'll see Nell fight Noitora. I don't know if she will win, but it doesn't sound like Noitora defeated her fairly in a fight. He said he came up from behind and hit her in the head. I'm guessing he didn't say that because it was a fight and he was so quick he got behind her, probably more like she did something to piss him off and he snuck up behind her and took her out since she was stronger than him.

Impel Down
September 11, 2007, 03:15 PM
I would love it if Nell were to fight Nnoitra. Ichigo's her friend now, she's already pissed at him, her transformation was pretty...leading, plot wise, and it would be cool.

A note about Nell (Well, the new Nell. What was her real name?): She doesn't...seem to have a hollow hole. I mean, her true self had pretty much...no clothes, yet, no hole.

puma
September 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
yeah, I was wondering abt the no hole issue. I hope she doesnt and then that fact will make her special. Or it could just be a mistake in the drawing. Cant wait for the next ch to verify this.

Outlawz
September 11, 2007, 04:20 PM
I think we'll see Nell fight Noitora. I don't know if she will win, but it doesn't sound like Noitora defeated her fairly in a fight. He said he came up from behind and hit her in the head. I'm guessing he didn't say that because it was a fight and he was so quick he got behind her, probably more like she did something to piss him off and he snuck up behind her and took her out since she was stronger than him.

I disagree, I believe Nell was like the 7th Espada and Noitora being stronger than her, didn't feel the need for a head on fight, it goes right with his attitude.

Kaemon
September 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
I disagree, I believe Nell was like the 7th Espada and Noitora being stronger than her, didn't feel the need for a head on fight, it goes right with his attitude.

Why would he bother attacking someone who was lower then him? It makes no sense. Nell was above/on par with him before rank wise, thats the only thing that would make sense.

Outlawz
September 11, 2007, 04:49 PM
Why would he bother attacking someone who was lower then him? It makes no sense. Nell was above/on par with him before rank wise, thats the only thing that would make sense.

Not if Nell pissed him off.

Travis
September 11, 2007, 05:02 PM
No reason to attack someone from behind if they are weaker than you and piss you off.

I really don't think you can really measure Noitora's personality right now. Its kind of changed. At first he was concerned with beating strong opponents and said something about it not meaning anything if he beats a 1000 weaklings, but then Kubo changed it to him attacking Ichigo because he was weakened and trying to defeat him in his weakened state. I mean who cares if you kill someone thats really strong but injured? Doesn't necessarily mean you are stronger than them or will get credit for it.

Kubo did this because it would have been repetitive to get healed and Ichigo fight at full strength again. Thats what I think anyways. Kubo's kind of done this before.

lexx
September 11, 2007, 05:45 PM
$5 says the mystery of the location of Nell's hollow hole becomes an "Ichigo is really innocent" joke at some point in the script.

(for all those who would cry "juvenile! innappropriate! i say to you: remember her "throat thing" ?)

hdx514
September 11, 2007, 06:03 PM
No reason to attack someone from behind if they are weaker than you and piss you off.

nnoitra attacked grimmjow from behind yes? grimmjow was not only weaker but also dying yes? grimmjow pissed nnoitra off since he wasn't able to finish off the intruder yes?
it could be either way and both would make sense given nnoitra's inconsistent behaviors. in any case the action/explanation we are about to get would probably clear things up.

Travis
September 11, 2007, 06:47 PM
nnoitra attacked grimmjow from behind yes? grimmjow was not only weaker but also dying yes? grimmjow pissed nnoitra off since he wasn't able to finish off the intruder yes?
it could be either way and both would make sense given nnoitra's inconsistent behaviors. in any case the action/explanation we are about to get would probably clear things up.

No to first question. No to third. I don't think Noitora was pissed at Grimmjow, and if he was, it would have been him taking too long to realize he had already lost the fight. That is why Noitora intervened.

Impel Down
September 11, 2007, 08:32 PM
Nnoitra sort of attacked from the side, but he approached from the back. Grimmjow was dying, sorta, but Bleach characters have lived from worse wounds, but that's not why Nnoitra killed him. He killed him because he wanted his opponent, he had already lost, and he wasn't dead yet.

hdx514
September 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
No to first question. No to third. I don't think Noitora was pissed at Grimmjow, and if he was, it would have been him taking too long to realize he had already lost the fight. That is why Noitora intervened.

so what's your argument? that nnoitra didn't attack grimmjow from a perfect 90 degree angle from the back while he used a protractor to measure to +/-1 degree before attacking nell?! that nnoitra's so happy about grimmjow's performance that he tried to hug him? are you for real?

bottom line: given the right conditions nnoitra will attack a dying lower ranked espada without warning, or find ways to fight with someone weaker than himself (ichigo) unfairly. you don't know what happened between nnoitra and nell, so who're you to say if it's reasonable or not? nnoitra so far has shown much inconsistency in his behavior, god knows what could've triggered him to attack nell.

Travis
September 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
I don't see how you can judge Noitora so easily when you've only seen him in 2 fights so far. I don't know why you're trying to argue and talk about degrees and protractor's. Its all very silly.

I'm telling you there is going to be a good chance that Kubo inserted, Noitora attacking from the back for a reason. Otherwise he would have just said I bashed her on her head and she must have lost her memory. It makes more sense from a prediction point of view than anything you're saying. Mainly because you're just trying to argue and be sarcastic as opposed to posting anything constructive.

lets keep things civil

puma
September 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
It could just also be that Noi likes to bash people from the back/behind. There may not be any complex explanation to it.

Impel Down
September 12, 2007, 07:26 PM
That...is just bizarre. If he ran around bashing people's heads in from behind, why would he care about Nell so much? Why hasn't he attacked more people? It's just a bit silly, no offense.

Travis
September 13, 2007, 04:03 AM
I'm sure after the incident with Nell, that he took credit for it and all the other espada are on their guard around Noitora now. Atleast the one's above him I would think. :D

Impel Down
September 13, 2007, 08:58 AM
Why would he take credit for attacking another Espada? That's grounds to get kicked out, I would think?

Travis
September 13, 2007, 11:44 AM
Well Grimm killed the ex number 6 right in front of Aizen. I would think that if you want to move up in the ranks you would have to beat the espada above you right? I don't know, but I could see Noitora trying to take credit for defeating someone "stronger" than him on the ladder.

hayashi_yuuzen
September 13, 2007, 12:35 PM
hmm... has anyone see the cover of it? i think that would be the 'bankai' form of ichigo in hallow mode.... and who else but nell gonna teach him... they'll probably retreat for now.. and orihime will prob be taken back to aizen

lexx
September 13, 2007, 12:54 PM
I agree with Hayashi_Yuuzen. My prediction for what happens next (note similarities with SS arc):

-Nell absolutely destroys Noitora, he doesn't even get to transform.
-She grabs Ichigo & runs for it, escaping to some secret place within Hueco Mundo, maybe taking Orihime along too.
-Renji & Ishida narrowly beat Espada #8 & run for it out of Hueco Mundo.
-Chad's captured & toyed around with by Aizen.

My reasoning for Chad's capture:

-Unless he's tended to by the Hueco Mundo folks he'd be dead anyway
-Urahara's already been shown musing to himself that Chad's abilities seem to be hollow powers manifesting.
-Chad himself stated his powers stirred as soon as he entered Hueco Mundo, and getting slammed around by a hollow felt like a rough brothers' greeting when he returned home.
-He's potentially interesting to Aizen: a living human who manifests hollow powers after repeated exposure to hollow spirit energy.

Reasoning for Nell potentially stealing Orihime along with Ichigo to run and hide:
-Nell's shown how much Ichigo's struggle means to her: she bitches out Orihime while crying, telling her how Ichigo's only a human yet is destroying himself just to save her. With that in mind, Nell might help him achieve this & save Orihime.
-Orihime can heal the head injury Nell sustained, though this may not be a good idea (tm).

However:

-Nell might not be able to take Orihime; since Tesla's essentially holding a gun to her head, Nell/Ichigo might not risk going for her.

As for Ishida/Renji:
-after this much fighting they've gotta win. Besides, no one (except yaoi fangirls) want to see how #8 "eats" them with his X-rated tentacles if they lose.

Impel Down
September 13, 2007, 05:42 PM
O_O

I cannot except that Nnoitra gets blown away like that. I am excepting, at the very least, that he shows off, she dodges and hits him hard, then runs away with Ichigo and Co. He'll release in WW.

As to Chad being captured, I don't really see what use manipulating his powers would give Aizen. I'd much rather they heal him as they leave, Yammy or someone comes, and Chad fights them because he doesn't want to be a burden, and gets himself a rival for the WW.

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 05:54 PM
O_O

I cannot except that Nnoitra gets blown away like that. I am excepting, at the very least, that he shows off, she dodges and hits him hard, then runs away with Ichigo and Co. He'll release in WW.

Yeah, I mean, Noitora is so pumped up he HAS to release, I mean, killing him now would be a letdown, but he should be kept untill the Winter War.

As to Chad being captured, I don't really see what use manipulating his powers would give Aizen. I'd much rather they heal him as they leave, Yammy or someone comes, and Chad fights them because he doesn't want to be a burden, and gets himself a rival for the WW.

Eh... Chad, a hard character to Discuss, he's much more interesting then Renji, and Ishida, more mysterious I think then Rukia and what not, but I don't have any theories for him... haha.

Anyway, yeah, Yammy and Chad seams like a good match, though it seems odd that a Human could take down a Arrancar, a Espada no less. Though #10 is waaaay down there. I bet Ichigo could take him out like THAT now. Haha. I do wish we could know exactly whats going on with chad...

One last thing, I've been wondering it for a LONG time, before I even started posting here actively, What in the world is your avatar a picture of and whats it from?

Outlawz
September 13, 2007, 06:11 PM
O_O

finally someone who thinks exactly like me. Killing of Noitora in a retarded ass battle like this would really stupid.

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 06:18 PM
finally someone who thinks exactly like me. Killing of Noitora in a retarded ass battle like this would really stupid.

Umm, I don't think many people think he's gonna be killed here... that would just be dumb...

But on a side note, I do seem to disagree with you 90% of the time.

Outlawz
September 13, 2007, 06:30 PM
Umm, I don't think many people think he's gonna be killed here... that would just be dumb...

But on a side note, I do seem to disagree with you 90% of the time.

From the way some people post, it sounds like they do.

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 06:44 PM
From the way some people post, it sounds like they do.

Most people lack a firm grasp on the english language, even though those people have been speaking it their entire life. Ha. >_>

But eh, I don't see it too much, but then again, I haven't looked for it.

sorry to hijack this post, kaemon...
Guys, please let this be the last off-topic post on the matter

smellyCheese
September 13, 2007, 06:51 PM
i don't like the sound of killing people off,, why???

i would even like to see GJ back for winter wars again, to see how much Ichigo has changed from HM arc to WW...

Also i don't think we get to see Noi's release.. no reasons just gut feeling..

puma
September 13, 2007, 06:51 PM
That...is just bizarre. If he ran around bashing people's heads in from behind, why would he care about Nell so much? Why hasn't he attacked more people? It's just a bit silly, no offense.

No offence taken. I guess i didnt make my point across properly. I never said he was running around bashing just anybody/everybody. I just meant that it may just be that he likes to attack from the back/behind.

Outlawz
September 13, 2007, 06:53 PM
i don't like the sound of killing people off,, why???

i would even like to see GJ back for winter wars again, to see how much Ichigo has changed from HM arc to WW...

Also i don't think we get to see Noi's release.. no reasons just gut feeling..

I don't see why we wouldn't, unless Kubo makes him pull a Kenpachi, which would be horrifically lame.

puma
September 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
Well, I think we may get to see Noi's release if Nell proves to be very powerful. But Kubo has been repeatitive of some character image, so I wont be surprised if he does pull a kenpachi.

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
I don't see why we wouldn't, unless Kubo makes him pull a Kenpachi, which would be horrifically lame.

Pull a Kenpachi? Now that one doesn't even make sense...

smellyCheese
September 13, 2007, 07:16 PM
meaning, Noi has no release state..

but he must as an arrancar..

Impel Down
September 13, 2007, 08:42 PM
Well, as a Shinigami, Kenpatch must release his zanpaktou, right?

But yeah, I do think that Nnoitra will, no must, release his zanpaktou. Just not...soon. Probably in WW or some kind of buffer arc.

jehonleonce
September 13, 2007, 09:09 PM
If Noi gets beat, he would offically be the biggest let down after toshiro. For some reason we all expected soo much more, with toshiro's really cool appearance (pun intended) and Noi really menacing and weird, yet freakishly cool look. He looks like a jester...wonder what he would look like released.

Wolfshadow
September 13, 2007, 10:50 PM
If Noi gets beat, he would offically be the biggest let down after toshiro. For some reason we all expected soo much more, with toshiro's really cool appearance (pun intended) and Noi really menacing and weird, yet freakishly cool look. He looks like a jester...wonder what he would look like released.

Snake. I'm betting snake.
To me, Noi's whole image screams snake. He sly, he's cunning/conniving and he's got a freaky long tongue. Not to mention that Cobra-like hood of his. Trust me guys and girls (if there are any), Noi is a snake. :)

jehonleonce
September 14, 2007, 12:13 AM
To me, Noi's whole image screams snake. He sly, he's cunning/conniving and he's got a freaky long tongue. Not to mention that Cobra-like hood of his. Trust me guys and girls (if there are any), Noi is a snake. :)

I can definitely see that. Anyone else wanna join the Noi for snake club

MadHatter
September 14, 2007, 12:17 AM

I'm thinkin Noi's image screams more toward an ostrich or something.

Impel Down
September 14, 2007, 08:10 AM
See, if you go to the chapter where the first first REALLY starts, when he jumps in the air with his weapon, the chain looks like a tail and the scythe looks like horns. I'm guessing it's something that looks like that.

omegafrijol
September 14, 2007, 08:40 AM

I think Ulquiorra fits more than Noitora for that, cause of his eyes...

Aokiji
September 14, 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah I can totally see Noitora as a Cobra why.. because he is tall, his hat looks like theCobra hat thingy, and his zampaktou looks like the symbols on the back of the snake hat, apart he is devious and sly.

Impel Down
September 14, 2007, 12:18 PM
Hmm, a cobra...I hadn't thought of that. The scythe is fangs and the chain is his tail. Sure, I guess he could be a cobra, but he'd have to have...a little more than that. A giant hollow snake wouldn't make for a very sensable opponent. I hope he's like a humanoid snake or something.

Aokiji
September 14, 2007, 12:25 PM
i'm guessing his zampaktou is called "Venenosa" (Venomous) "Ofidea" (Snake family) or simply Cobra

Suzumushi
September 14, 2007, 01:03 PM
Nah, he's to be a mean disease ridden dog like THIS ONE :D
http://www.bitclix.de/shop/pic.php?mypic=1621721.png

:( I'm sorry. Then, seriously, I'll go with a frill-necked lizard.

ttxdragon
September 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
How much I like jokes or how 'funny' some posts are,

I would like for you to try to have this topic to stay clean of spoilers.

[hr]

and my comment on noitoras release:

I thought, from his bodybuilt, more of a flying squirrel than anything, but that might just be me xD

kyubisharingan
September 14, 2007, 02:23 PM
haha good chapter! lol kinda funny how Kubo didnt spell "defended" right in the title of the chapter. its "Thank you for defend me" XD

Jimnast
September 14, 2007, 02:54 PM
I'm betting the colour page of that awesome mask we saw is nell's mask in her released state.

neer
September 14, 2007, 03:57 PM
Seems Nell is the third espada afterall .... what i say know is a repeat... but this sounds like soul society again .... with only slight differences.. After kenpachi fight .... youruochi recovers ichigo and then heals him after taking flight from byakuya ..... i think that might happen again after fight with Grimjow and seriously injuring Nnoitra, Nell may help ichigo run from a stronger advisor (no.1 espada??) train him (contol over his hollow) and allow him a second release before he faces the final battles and rescues inoye??

What do you think??

The only other possibility i see is all of them getting away (ichigo and party) but will it be that simple??

Kaemon
September 14, 2007, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah, Its just like Soul Society, Ichigo after fighting someone who really wanted to kill him immediately got into another fight where he was about to be killed and THEN got saved by Yourichi, Oh wait, no, he didn't, he got picked up after the fight, there was no new fight involved. Just because someone new shows up doesn't mean its identical.

matrice
September 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
Well, the fact that Nell is the third was pretty surprising, I guess that the fight is almost over, and she shoudn't even have problems to control herself, since from the fact that she is taking care of Ichigo you can guess that she remind of the time they has passed together. Her scar on the masck is pretty uncool, and it's a weak point because it can couse her to loose her memories, and this would make her power unstable. I hope that Orihime will go something with her powers... Other things? Ah, yes, she has even a sword, it seems just a regular katana, nothing stranga about it... As for the transormed form, I guess we won't see it now.

Konkun
September 14, 2007, 04:03 PM
I didnt see any hole on Nel's body.....why is that?

Kaemon
September 14, 2007, 04:11 PM

'Cause Nell isn't naked,obviously its somewhere that is covered.

Askia32
September 14, 2007, 04:57 PM
Nell is pretty tight. I wish they would of given her some more clothes though.

Silver Dragon
September 14, 2007, 05:26 PM
Nell is pretty tight. I wish they would of given her some more clothes though.

No She's Good THAT Way thank you anyway..

macherie
September 14, 2007, 05:27 PM
Wow.. a very good chapter in my opinion. I definitely can't wait for next chapter, i hope she stays good !!

puma
September 14, 2007, 05:30 PM

I was hoping this chapter would clarify that issue. Hmm its not really important though, but now i am curious owing to the fact that her clothing is just covering the essential parts.

patrick_tambu
September 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
Wow!!! I'm truly amazed by Nell!!! For her to kick that Noitora's ass so badly, is crazy!!!!! Still, i can't get out of my head that Ulquiorra is comin' out soon!!! I liked a lot Ichigo's face!lol

Hope Nell will join Jchigo's family the same as Rukia. Nell, i love you!!!

kingfencer
September 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
imo, nel won't make it out of soul society. She probally will die, ichigo gets pissed, and kills someone way stronger than him. But thats too far ahead, this chapter was great, only thing i wanted to see was noq release.

Outlawz
September 14, 2007, 05:40 PM
imo, nel won't make it out of soul society. She probally will die, ichigo gets pissed, and kills someone way stronger than him. But thats too far ahead, this chapter was great, only thing i wanted to see was noq release.

It will be pretty hard for Noitora to release since he's most likely knocked out.

Istaria
September 14, 2007, 05:43 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/luthien_istari/jawdrop.gif totally didnt see nel as higher than noi, or even higher than ulqi ... man thats definitely a big plus on the side of team kurosaki. now begs the questions, is she the present number 3, or has she been official replaced?

she's not here during aizen's tea ceremony =P http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5694/bleach24415zf0.th.jpg (http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleach24415zf0.jpg)

i cant believe everyone excluding noi would just have *forgotten* a third most powerful espada ... plus grimmjow's number was removed when he was replaced, obviously a different circumstance but still. the only solution i can think of is that noi just said he completely destroyed nel, but would everyone just take his word for it and promptly replace her?

notBowen
September 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
Nnoitora may be the only one who knew of Nel's chibi form given that he was the one responsible for it. Everyone else may have merely thought Nel disappeared. Either that or the only other Espada who got a good look at Nel was Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra is probably more privy to Aizen's plans than either Grimmjow or Nnoitora and all this may just be playing into Aizen's hand, because what the hell doesn't?

Ichigo
September 14, 2007, 06:28 PM
BADDAASS NEL IS BADD ASSS!! ?WHOOOOOO!!!! I am still waiting for GJ to come back to play but its a good fight in this issue. I was surprised to find Nel such low of a number! I hope Nel kills that Noitora, he creeps me out.

Impel Down
September 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
...Holy crap. That was unexpected. I don't get how Nnoitra defeated Neliell now, since she's obviously so much stronger. Maybe he was trying to prove he was Primero or something.

Also: Holy crap, she's sexy!

kingfencer
September 14, 2007, 07:40 PM
well... if you add grimjow and nel to team ichigo, then this team has at least a little fighting chance. since everyone else in team ichigo sucks.

~Lilium~
September 14, 2007, 07:48 PM
wow! nell's awesome! number 3 thouhg... i didn't expect her number to be so high! she looks pretty too ;)

Darek Khort
September 14, 2007, 07:49 PM
Her skull now looks kind of a chibi-fied, cute version of the mask we saw on the cover page of the last chapter.
I think some people have already suggested this, but maybe that's her mask when transformed to her true self?

Then again there was another thing that was bugging me BIG TIME. She now has a katana. Does that mean her chibi version was actually her real form?

Perhaps Nnoitra and Nell were fighting in the past, and they both transformed, and Nnoitra knocked her over the head when she transformed to her real self, which killed her memories...and so she forgot how to seal her real form in the katana.....farfetched but I'd like your opinions on how she got a katana when she didn't as a chibi.

Kaemon
September 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
Her skull now looks kind of a chibi-fied, cute version of the mask we saw on the cover page of the last chapter.
I think some people have already suggested this, but maybe that's her mask when transformed to her true self?

Then again there was another thing that was bugging me BIG TIME. She now has a katana. Does that mean her chibi version was actually her real form?

Perhaps Nnoitra and Nell were fighting in the past, and they both transformed, and Nnoitra knocked her over the head when she transformed to her real self, which killed her memories...and so she forgot how to seal her real form in the katana.....farfetched but I'd like your opinions on how she got a katana when she didn't as a chibi.

How did the giant sword appear in Ichigos hand when he was transformed into a Shinigami the first time? Really the same thing, kind of, Nell was in a state that wasn't strong enough to manifest her Zanpakutou, when she gained back her real form she was strong enough to posses and manifest a Zanpakutou. If what I remember is correct then the Zanpakutou is just a physical form of their spirit or something....

At least thats what I think.

SilentMage
September 15, 2007, 09:31 AM
^ I agree with you. But I wish Kubo would have someone explain how she lost her powers. I don't think she got kicked out, because then her tattoo would have been erased like Grimmjaw's (or, so I think).

Anyway, Nell is soooo adorable! 8D I think she beats all of the other girls when it comes to pure cuteness. And the part where she grabs Ichigo and has this protective look on her face is great. It's about time someone else did some of the ass-kicking.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 09:54 AM
I'm sure they'll explain how she lost her powers...it's not like they'll leave it a mystery. And she wasn't offically kicked out because Nnoitra beat her and threw her out.

And she does have a very cute face, plus she's hot. She's beginning to rival Matsumoto for my fav Bleach woman.

notBowen
September 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
And she does have a very cute face, plus she's hot. She's beginning to rival Matsumoto for my fav Bleach woman. Are you kidding me? There are people who don't despise Matsumoto?

News to me.

SilentMage
September 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
Matsumoto is gorgeous, but her boobs are so distracting! I mean, I know the huge chest thing is so you guys can get a lot of fanservice, but whoa! I guess it's something I can't understand so much. XD

I really liked this chapter, but it makes me wonder about where all this is going (and when it will end). I'm more concerned about what happened to Chad and Rukia, honestly. And I want Grimmjaw to be OK. And I want Ulquiorra to come back.

Wire
September 15, 2007, 10:34 AM
im glad Nell's boobs are not twice the size of her head like Matsumoto, that looks stupid. It kills Matsumoto for as she is an other wise cool character.

On topic: Someone needs to handle that Tesla quickly.

SilentMage
September 15, 2007, 10:44 AM
I still wish Nell's boobs were a bit smaller though. But oh well.

Anyway, I completely agree. Tesla needs to be destroyed. For some reason, he just ticks me off by existing. It'd be too much to ask for Orihime to actually get any kind of fighting spirit and attempt to kick him or something. So, I'm guessing Nell will try to dispatch him.

But the real question is: Where the hell is Halibel? If she's higher up in rank than Nell, then that will cause some problems. Or maybe she'll just sit back and watch like Aizen seems to be doing.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 11:09 AM
Neliell's breasts are just fine for me...

And Tesla...I don't want him to die yet, I'll admit. Although, they've got to find some way for Inoue to get free from him. I guess Ichigo could just smack him with his sword or something...I mean, he's just a Numero.

And since there are 10 Espada now, it's possible that Halibel could still be #3 as well.

segua
September 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
I think Noitora is lying about smashing Neliel's head in. How could such a weak Espada do that to a strong Espada?

I think Nel's mask is the on from the cover of Bleach chapter 289 or very similar to it.

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 12:27 PM
Matsumoto is gorgeous, but her boobs are so distracting! I mean, I know the huge chest thing is so you guys can get a lot of fanservice, but whoa! I guess it's something I can't understand so much. XD

I can't ever quite figure out why people focus on it so much... I mean, I'm a guy, but I've never really cared about it, fanservice is just lost on me most the time because I just don't care about it >_>. Maybe I've just read too many Manga and watched too much anime, but Nell just kind of looks normal <_<... Yeah

Too much Manga.

alexandrosgnr
September 15, 2007, 12:30 PM
What i like very much in the story is the different way that each one fires a cero.
Yammy through his mouth
Grimjaw through his palm
Hirako through the hilt of his sword
Ulquiora through his finger
Ichigo through three of his fingers
Noitora through his tongue.

Im curious to see if nell fires cero through her breasts :P

Aokiji
September 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
her name is Neliell, oh god Halibel is gonna pull a Soifon XD

segua
September 15, 2007, 01:03 PM

The guys would be like a deer caught by the head lights.

dreamzsai
September 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
her name is Neliell, oh god Halibel is gonna pull a Soifon XD

Noitora doesnt like Neliell, and he doesnt like Halibel too....maybe he just hates those numbered 3? :blink
Though i hope Halibel is like No1, Kubo might just replay "Yoruichi & Soifon" :darn which i believe everyone wont wanna see

SilentMage
September 15, 2007, 01:09 PM

XDDD If Kubo is a fan of Austin Powers, I wouldn't be surprised if she did just that.

segua
September 15, 2007, 01:27 PM
Well that or she could always bend over to let out a good one. Talk about doing a number 1 or number 2. Whichever you prefer.

Not another one of those Yoruichi and Soifon deal. It was a good fight until Soifon started breaking down and talking about not being taken away also. Seems like Soifon is in love with her master.

Aokiji
September 15, 2007, 01:45 PM
Halibel is 100% sure nº3 nº2 and 1 I have doubts between First being Stark and Black Guy 2nd
[hr]
Curious fact

A'albiel - An angel in service to the archangel Michael.

A'albiel if we romanize it is Halibel

Michal is very similar in pronunciation to Neliel

dandy65
September 15, 2007, 02:00 PM
Soo Neliel is an angel in disguise who's going to save Ichigo from Nnoitora. Great :D
She's quite powerful too...fast. Strong. Able to suck stuff.

Aokiji
September 15, 2007, 02:06 PM
I swear when she said "For saving me I'm gonna reward you" and with all the contact, I just had the feeling that Eye of the Tiger was gonna sound on the back and clothes weere gonna dissapear

alexandrosgnr
September 15, 2007, 02:42 PM
Halibel is 100% sure nº3 nº2 and 1 I have doubts between First being Stark and Black Guy 2nd
<hr noshade size="1">
Curious fact

A'albiel - An angel in service to the archangel Michael.

A'albiel if we romanize it is Halibel

Michal is very similar in pronunciation to Neliel

So by what you say Halibel is in service of Neliel. How can Halibel be of a higher rank than Nell?

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 02:44 PM
That would kind of explain why Halibel was angry at Nnoitra at the meeting. Maybe she's suspicious of Nnoitra's involvment in Nelilel leaving.

TimCat
September 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
I swear when she said "For saving me I'm gonna reward you" and with all the contact, I just had the feeling that Eye of the Tiger was gonna sound on the back and clothes weere gonna dissapear

LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing. After it didn't happen I didn't lose hope that it may yet happen in the near future! Hehe

Also, the guys Nel was hanging out with, the two dudes with Ishida and Chad, think they were former Espada too or something?

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 04:22 PM
Well, they referred to Neliel as -sama, so they were probably her attendants or something, rather than her fellow Espada.

And child-Nell did seem a little...odd/perverted, so maybe adult Neliel would try to give Ichigo a "sensual reward". Doubt he'd accept.

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 05:20 PM
Well, they referred to Neliel as -sama, so they were probably her attendants or something, rather than her fellow Espada.

Yeah, I'm thinking they are her followers, I mean, they don't seem quite like normal Arrancar. Unless they're hiding themselves.

And child-Nell did seem a little...odd/perverted, so maybe adult Neliel would try to give Ichigo a "sensual reward". Doubt he'd accept.

That would be very... very disturbing.

Super Angillis
September 15, 2007, 05:42 PM
I'd just like to say one thing.
Hah! Noitara, your not so tough in a fair fight are you!
Okay I'm good.

scecie
September 15, 2007, 05:43 PM
...Holy crap. That was unexpected. I don't get how Nnoitra defeated Neliell now, since she's obviously so much stronger. Maybe he was trying to prove he was Primero or something.

Also: Holy crap, she's sexy!

I posted this on a different forum, so here is a cut and paste:

Nnoitra said he hit her in the back of the head and tossed her out of Los Noches himself. To me that says she was basically hit from behind (betrayed) and her body tossed into the desert. She was never "kicked" out of the Espada by someone in authority or because she lost a fair match, so her tattoo wasn't removed. She just disappeared, lost her memory and her form so nobody recognized her anymore. Nnoitra didn't get credit for defeating her or he'd probably have taken her place. So, since she was number 3 Espada, the person that took her place probably previously number 4 and all under her moved up one rank and Yammy joined at number 10. I guess we'll get a history next week, but that's my take on it.

Navarr0Newton
September 15, 2007, 06:12 PM
I am officially in love with the whole nell ichigo pairing and i just hope that nell`s release is half as sexy as she is now.. anyone notice the similarity between her zanpakuto and rangiku`s? also there is no way in hell that Nnoitora can defeat nell since whenn he beat her they were probably in a relaxed environment........but not now didja see the hits Nnoitora took? i mean like wow he was bleeding and his own attack was used against him. and she did it so kewl. it was like thanks for the the meal (itadakimasu).she is just owning this entire event i love nell and i hope we hear the full story next chapter and i want peshe 2 tell it

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, this fight was basically just to show how strong Neliel is, not really as a plot advancment. Still, I don't see how Nnoitra can put up anymore of a fight now, unless, he truly IS the Primero Espada, and he releases and is supa strong.

Konkun
September 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
I was hoping this chapter would clarify that issue. Hmm its not really important though, but now i am curious owing to the fact that her clothing is just covering the essential parts.

Exactly, we pretty much saw her back with her former ranking, yet no hole, anywhere else would on the essential part O_o....I dont think she has one, which would require some explaination.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 08:07 PM
The same seems to apply to Halibel too...unless Kubo is suddenly deciding to be Seinen-level perverted.

She certainly must have a hollow hole, but it's not like we've seen every arrancar hole. Jarguy, Dordonii, Chirchui, and Gamenbein were killed without having their hollow holes shown.

ShinigamiAkuma
September 15, 2007, 08:22 PM
Well, at least the fight was something new...something 'powerful' , not the retarded released GJ fight (that was just lame).

But it's the same scenario as Youruichi, so it is getting repetitive. Here are the similarities.

1) Youruichi and Nell were originally in transformed states.
2) Both were believed to be outsiders
3) Eventually, both was revealed as "formers"
4) Both powerful
5) Both rescues Ichi
6) Big boobs
7) Lightning speed with combat abilities

Come on, we've seen all this before. And 1 thing I don't like about the Espada rankings is, if an espada fights someone lower ranked e.g. #3 fights #5 then obviously #3 will win, no doubt. That makes it too predictable. In Soul Society, all the captains aint ordered in strength so it's more enjoyable to see who wins e.g. Toushirou vs Gin and Kenpachi vs Tousen&Sajin.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
There are slight difference between the two of them in your comparisons, though:

1. Nell did not choose to be like that. She just was. Yourichi chose.
2. Nell was never treated as an out-sider. She was considered a personal rival of Nnoitra.
3. Well, Yourichi could always be the cat, so there was no "former"
4. ...many Bleach characters are
5. Yourichi herself didn't really rescue Ichigo, she just kinda...helped out
6. No problems there.
7. Again, if you're powerful, you're going to have combat abilities

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 08:52 PM
Ughh... if it weren't for the same people spreading the idea that there are similarities to the Soul Society Arc, I doubt ANYONE would even think there are really close plot lines.

Oh but wait, lets list some differences.

1) Nell was kicked out not by the group as a whole, but by one person who hated her.
2) Nell was no sort of guide whatsoever and wasn't any aid before now, unlike Yourichi
3) Yourichi helped train Chad and Orihime, Nell has helped no on gain new abilities or become stronger.
4) Ichigo protected Nell and worked to do that, never did that with Yourichi.
5) All we knew of Yourichi was she was a cat, we didn't know she was actually something powerful, let alone a shinigami, Nell on the other had, is a Arrancar and no matter how small, to be a arrancar you have to have quite a high level of power.
6) Nell didn't make people think she was a man.
7) Lightning speed? She didn't seem to move that fast. Yourichi seemed tons faster. She just dodged him.
8) Matsumoto is big, Yourichi and Nell have normal for manga/anime >_>

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 09:02 PM
I'd say Matsumoto is larger than your average manga expectancy. Neliel and Yourichi are about right. Halibel is larger than normal, but for a manga, about right.

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 09:11 PM
I'd say Matsumoto is larger than your average manga expectancy. Neliel and Yourichi are about right. Halibel is larger than normal, but for a manga, about right.

Agreed, Matsumoto always kind of bugs me actually with the way she looks... :-/ I guess I'm just not the type of person to get the 'idea' of fanservice. Haha.

I haven't really looked much at Halibel much >_> I don't even know how to spell her name aside from the fact you wrote it in your post. Haha.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 09:18 PM
She doesn't need to give fanservice. Her mere presence is revealing enough.

And I was never a big Halibel person myself, but, at a passing glance, I do notice that she's pretty hot. I can remember most hot girls from Bleach, and could go ahead a rattle off a few of the top of my head at any time, mostly because there aren't very many.

omegafrijol
September 15, 2007, 09:20 PM
LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing. After it didn't happen I didn't lose hope that it may yet happen in the near future! Hehe

Also, the guys Nel was hanging out with, the two dudes with Ishida and Chad, think they were former Espada too or something?

Those two are mere friendly hollows not arrancar, and most likely Neliel's fraction.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 09:22 PM
Well, fraction are Numeros, not just random hollows. Actually, Pesshe is an arrancar, but he's a crappy incomplete arrancar. He doesn't even have a zanpaktou, which even Grand Fisher had.

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 09:27 PM
Well, fraction are Numeros, not just random hollows. Actually, Pesshe is an arrancar, but he's a crappy incomplete arrancar. He doesn't even have a zanpaktou, which even Grand Fisher had.

Him not showing it doesn't mean he doesn't have one, Nells Zanpakutou looks pretty big, and she absolutely didn't have it before.

Impel Down
September 15, 2007, 09:29 PM
Because she was just Nell then, not Neliel. And it's pretty average sized, to me. It's just a weird shape for a holder. And since the other incomplete arrancar in the arc's beginning used weird powers instead of arrancar powers, Pesshe did as well. I know that's a lame argument, but I think it's a good point.

RaZe
September 15, 2007, 09:46 PM
maybe pesshe released and just never went back to normal?

Outlawz
September 15, 2007, 09:49 PM
Ughh... if it weren't for the same people spreading the idea that there are similarities to the Soul Society Arc, I doubt ANYONE would even think there are really close plot lines.

Oh but wait, lets list some differences.

1) Nell was kicked out not by the group as a whole, but by one person who hated her.
Yes, but if Halibel turns out to be an important part of her back story.........

2) Nell was no sort of guide whatsoever and wasn't any aid before now, unlike Yourichi
She gave Ichigo some tips, she at least tols them where they were and who the people were

3) Yourichi helped train Chad and Orihime, Nell has helped no on gain new abilities or become stronger.
Yet.

4) Ichigo protected Nell and worked to do that, never did that with Yourichi.
Yea, it was vice-versa

5) All we knew of Yourichi was she was a cat, we didn't know she was actually something powerful, let alone a shinigami, Nell on the other had, is a Arrancar and no matter how small, to be a arrancar you have to have quite a high level of power.
A talking cat with so much knowledge of the SS is obviously something out of the ordinary

6) Nell didn't make people think she was a man.
Yea, a shit load of people thought she was a boy.

7) Lightning speed? She didn't seem to move that fast. Yourichi seemed tons faster. She just dodged him.
She seemed pretty fast when she cut Noitora.

8) Matsumoto is big, Yourichi and Nell have normal for manga/anime >_>
There still huge

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 11:06 PM
<_< I never thought nell was a guy... but eh, some people just can't tell I Guess.

Outlawz
September 15, 2007, 11:21 PM
<_< I never thought nell was a guy... but eh, some people just can't tell I Guess.

A lot of people thought she was a boy at first, Nell isn't really a gender specific name.

bahzzz
September 16, 2007, 03:18 AM
wow, my prediction was 100% correct, yet like usual I got bashed by bunch of idiots that don't pay attention to the details in the manga.

Wolfshadow
September 16, 2007, 03:52 AM
wow, my prediction was 100% correct, yet like usual I got bashed by bunch of idiots that don't pay attention to the details in the manga.

Errr... what was your prediction again?

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 04:58 AM

What was there to predict?

Wolfshadow
September 16, 2007, 05:03 AM
What was there to predict?

!!!THE END IS NEAR!!! (for this arc, that is :p)

Whatever, I just want to know how the Red and White fight is gonna end as the Ichigo/Noi/Nell has already become a foregone conclusion.

alexandrosgnr
September 16, 2007, 07:26 AM
!!!THE END IS NEAR!!! (for this arc, that is :p)

Whatever, I just want to know how the Red and White fight is gonna end as the Ichigo/Noi/Nell has already become a foregone conclusion.

How can there be a conclusion when noitora is not probably knocked out yet, tesla is there, grimjaw is there and ulquira will be there in a while.
I dont see a conclusion

Impel Down
September 16, 2007, 07:42 AM
It ends when Ichigo and Co. run away. Neliel's fight with Nnoitra could be in a buffer arc or something. As for everyone else, Tesla probably still won't do anything, Grimmjow is as good as dead, and if he's not, when Ulquiorra comes out, he will be.

midiman
September 16, 2007, 08:05 AM
I think Tesla is just the fraction of Noitoria and so even a beaten up ichigo should be able to one hit kill him ^^

What i don't like about people saying is that they think pheshe and the other one are nothing but failed creations....
I think they transformed into that form (just like nell) when they saw what happend to her and now that we see them between the fight of Renjy+IShido vs #8 i think they are gonna transform back to their old self (a powerful self / expecting the fracction of the espada have strength in addition to their master / like #1 fracction is 10 times stronger than #10 fracction and so pheshe and dordonda or what name he was could kick #8 a bit) because they noticed that neliel transformed back and so they think they should go back to work under her as a fracction.

Impel Down
September 16, 2007, 08:23 AM
I don't think they're failed creations either, I think that Pesshe is just a naturally-made arrancar, but still just not a very strong one. Dondo isn't an arrancar at all, so how could he be "created"?

ShinigamiAkuma
September 16, 2007, 10:55 AM
Grimmjow has to die surely, we all know how Kubo never kills off big characters. He either dies, or he follows Ichigo and make some sweet love with Neliel.

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 11:26 AM
Grimmjow has to die surely, we all know how Kubo never kills off big characters. He either dies, or he follows Ichigo and make some sweet love with Neliel.

Those two sentences seem to contradict each other.

Ichigo
September 16, 2007, 11:31 AM
GJ will not die!! At least not yet, i m still waiting for the picture of Ichigo and GJ back to back fighting side by side!

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 11:32 AM
GJ will not die!! At least not yet, i m still waiting for the picture of Ichigo and GJ back to back fighting side by side!

That would bring lame to a whole new level.

Kaemon
September 16, 2007, 11:36 AM
That would bring lame to a whole new level.

:< You overuse the word lame.

If there is one thing I would like to come true it would be Grimmjow making some sort of truce with Ichigo, Grimmjow seems the person to only respect power, and he would at least tolerate Ichigo. Besides, he's as good as dead, the only way for him to actually live anymore is Ichigos help.

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 11:39 AM
:< You overuse the word lame.

If there is one thing I would like to come true it would be Grimmjow making some sort of truce with Ichigo, Grimmjow seems the person to only respect power, and he would at least tolerate Ichigo. Besides, he's as good as dead, the only way for him to actually live anymore is Ichigos help.

He should die so his character isn't ruined by stupid friendships, and going good.

puma
September 16, 2007, 12:37 PM
I like GJ's character. But the higher numbered espada are supposedly stronger than him. So even if he doesnt die ,I dont see him doing much good. Again, for Kubo not to kill him right away(i tot his life would have ended after Noi's attack), it means he wants to use him.
Maybe as an escape pad for ichigo and co.

September 16, 2007, 01:13 PM
First and most important, I want to officially express my complete love to Neliel-Nell. She is just so... sooo...
Ahem, where I was? Right. Next, Neliell has the Espada Rank Tattoo. So, at one point, she was Aizen's follower. So, despite all that love is going between her and Ichigo, will she stay by his side, or return to Aizen to claimher position?

And last, Now I am official supporter of IchiNell, whitch I unofficially was since the fight vs Dordoni... So, yay for Ichigo+OrihimeTatsukiNeliell!..

ЗЫ. Grim, I think, will fight alongside with Ichigo. And it is good, as I like his character and don't want him to die.

alexandrosgnr
September 16, 2007, 02:11 PM
He should die so his character isn't ruined by stupid friendships, and going good.

I didnt see anybody having a problem when renji's character changed and was ruined by ''stupid friendships''...
It's more than obvious that grimjjaw is about to die by ulquiora 's sword.

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 02:13 PM
First and most important, I want to officially express my complete love to Neliel-Nell. She is just so... sooo...
Ahem, where I was? Right. Next, Neliell has the Espada Rank Tattoo. So, at one point, she was Aizen's follower. So, despite all that love is going between her and Ichigo, will she stay by his side, or return to Aizen to claimher position?

And last, Now I am official supporter of IchiNell, whitch I unofficially was since the fight vs Dordoni... So, yay for Ichigo+OrihimeTatsukiNeliell!..

ЗЫ. Grim, I think, will fight alongside with Ichigo. And it is good, as I like his character and don't want him to die.

If you like Grimmjow you should want him to die, so he doesn't turn into a crappy version of Renji. As for Nell, I find her design generic and her powers, over powering.

Impel Down
September 16, 2007, 03:57 PM
If Grimmjow does live, I've got my own ideas as to what he'd be: A leader of rebel arrancar. Given his experiences, he decides he doesn't like Aizen's leadership, so he gets a bunch of Numeros, maybe an Espada too, and fights again Aizen, but, he does so to take it back for the Hollows so that they can kill the Shinigami.

segua
September 16, 2007, 07:42 PM
It would to awful if GJ went all sissy soft. Wasn't he supposed to become the king of the jungle? It would just be pathetic for GJ.

Outlawz
September 16, 2007, 07:45 PM
I didnt see anybody having a problem when renji's character changed and was ruined by ''stupid friendships''...
It's more than obvious that grimjjaw is about to die by ulquiora 's sword.

Because Renji had a previous friendship with Rukia, but Grimmjow turning good would ruin his character, it would just be a pointless thing to do.

Wolfshadow
September 17, 2007, 12:43 AM
Because Renji had a previous friendship with Rukia, but Grimmjow turning good would ruin his character, it would just be a pointless thing to do.

Personally I hope he doesn't die. I like the "Rebel Leader" idea, but is don't see it happening. I'd like GJ to escape Los Noches, then, during some difficult battle in WW he could show up having become much stronger and saying something about owing Ichigo a favor (since he had that sorta cruel honor thing going).

patrick_tambu
September 17, 2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry guys, but there's something i don't get.... dunno even if this has been discussed already but, howzat Neriel before this last 2 chapters was called Nell and now her name's Nel? I missed why and how we've lost one of the "L"....
Sorry to bother, just my curiosity!

ShinigamiAkuma
September 17, 2007, 05:46 AM
I hope GJ dies, ever since he released his zanpakutou, he's never been "cool" anymore, it was a really bad way of killing off a very good character! Noitora will also be smoked too.

All these deaths will bring a whole new line of arrancars (most likely vastoo levels)

On topic, how the hell did Nell release w/o a zanpakutou? And when she did transform where the hell did that zanpkutou come from?

Wolfshadow
September 17, 2007, 08:02 AM
Sorry guys, but there's something i don't get.... dunno even if this has been discussed already but, howzat Neriel before this last 2 chapters was called Nell and now her name's Nel? I missed why and how we've lost one of the "L"....
Sorry to bother, just my curiosity!

I could be wrong about this, but I think it went something like this. The original spelling, Nell, was just a romanization of the Kanji that Kubo used in the manga and the various Translators/Scanlators spelled it out as Nell because it looks better. However back in episode 290 there was a pic with Chibi-Nell with her name written in the background, spelled as Nel, showing that this is the way the Mangaka intended it.

Kaemon
September 17, 2007, 08:30 AM
I could be wrong about this, but I think it went something like this. The original spelling, Nell, was just a romanization of the Kanji that Kubo used in the manga and the various Translators/Scanlators spelled it out as Nell because it looks better. However back in episode 290 there was a pic with Chibi-Nell with her name written in the background, spelled as Nel, showing that this is the way the Mangaka intended it.

That won't stop me from calling her Nell. Pfft, Romanization is weird anyway.

Wolfshadow
September 17, 2007, 08:34 AM
That won't stop me from calling her Nell. Pfft, Romanization is weird anyway.

Like I said, I think Nell looks better anyway.:p

patrick_tambu
September 17, 2007, 10:47 AM

Thanks! Btw, i'm fine with Neriel, it fits better than Nel/l on a woman!
However, i was quite sure Shirosaki would've come out to show some kickin' stuff! Neriel is good as well in exchange but, there's so many other bad guys near 'em that i'm stiil on my first line!
Shiro is comin' out soon!(YEAHHHH!!!!)

yakuza
September 17, 2007, 12:17 PM

yeah i def agree it would ruin his at this point Grim and Renji's battle with Ichigo went down the same, except at the end Renji has an epiphany and realizes Ichigo could be his ally to save Rukia, Grimm however doesn't have anything but the same amount of hatred he always had for Ichigo. they could nevr be allies. he won't even agree to take a break and fight another time.

Impel Down
September 17, 2007, 04:22 PM
Grimmjow and Renji's fights against Ichigo weren't really all that similar. Grimmjow's was certainly longer, he had already had a full taste of Ichigo's power, they fought on an equal playing field for most of the time, and Grimmjow began to get crazy as he fought, and changed all his reasons for winning around, starting with honor and ending with...being the king.

Kaemon
September 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
I don't think they're alike either... but mainly because Grimmjow seems so much more developed as a character at this point than Renji did at the time of their fight, at least, I feel like Grimmjow is more developed... though Renji currently is more, but he's been around longer.

Impel Down
September 18, 2007, 06:52 PM
Grimmjow was the "built-up rival villain" for this arc, whereas Renji was just the run-in opponent. Ichigo seemed more prepared to take on Grimmjow than Renji anyway, since to me, that's what a lot of his training was for.

If I'd have to assign who's the "Grimmjow" of the SS arc, I'd say Kenpatchi, just because of the way they had their fight build-ups, the foreshadowing, and the character development in each.

Outlawz
September 18, 2007, 07:09 PM
Grimmjow was the "built-up rival villain" for this arc, whereas Renji was just the run-in opponent. Ichigo seemed more prepared to take on Grimmjow than Renji anyway, since to me, that's what a lot of his training was for.

If I'd have to assign who's the "Grimmjow" of the SS arc, I'd say Kenpatchi, just because of the way they had their fight build-ups, the foreshadowing, and the character development in each.

I'd say Kenpachi is more like Noitora. They both have eyepathces, both think there uber strong, both have a "Your blade can't cut me" moment, both wanted to hunt down the strongest intruder.

Kaemon
September 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
I'd say Kenpachi is more like Noitora.
I'd have to disagree with this quite a bit.

They both have eyepathces,
That more of character design, if Noitora pulls off his patch and its the same as Kenpachis, I'll agree that its alike, but characters in anime have eye patchs all the time.

both think there uber strong,
Aizen is uber strong, Uluqiora is uber strong, Nell is uber strong :< Not a very good argument.

both have a "Your blade can't cut me" moment,
Kenpachi was more of a dissapointment in that, Noitora is bragging and what not >_> and if you were hit by a sword and it didn't cut you, wouldn't you say that?

both wanted to hunt down the strongest intruder.
Noitora just wants to prove he is strong to others, Kenpachi wanted someone worthy to fight, both quite very differnt reasons, and Noitora wasn't exactly as focused on finding him as Kenpachi was.

Impel Down
September 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
I wasn't saying that Grimmjow was like Kenpatchi in terms of character, I meant in terms of the fight...I can easily see how that could be mistaken for.

Now then, as to why, because both had huge build-ups (He's the strongest man in SS and whatnot, plus Grimmjow running around HM looking for people), both sort of half-ended the arc (Ichigo with bankai is like Neliel becoming...Neliel), and both had huge character development (learns instincts with mask, learns not to wimp out in a fight)

Outlawz
September 18, 2007, 08:27 PM
Aizen is uber strong, Uluqiora is uber strong, Nell is uber strong :< Not a very good argument.
Key word is they "Think"

Kenpachi was more of a dissapointment in that, Noitora is bragging and what not >_> and if you were hit by a sword and it didn't cut you, wouldn't you say that?
Minor differances, Kenpachi still was pretty happy with the fact Ichigo couldn't cut him.

Noitora just wants to prove he is strong to others, Kenpachi wanted someone worthy to fight, both quite very differnt reasons, and Noitora wasn't exactly as focused on finding him as Kenpachi was.
After he beat Chad he wanted to go find the strongest intruder.

That more of character design, if Noitora pulls off his patch and its the same as Kenpachis, I'll agree that its alike, but characters in anime have eye patchs all the time.
That's just icing on the cake

And if Noitora goes, "I don't give a fuck about the name of my sword, I can fight with it like this just fine" or something like that, it would be super lame.