PDA

View Full Version : Sasori Battle Inconsistency *Spoiler*

dantheman0000
September 08, 2007, 05:32 PM
Watching ep 26-27 of shippuuden i realised that Chiyo is scratced in ep 26............how come the poison doesnt effect her cos she uses the last antidote on Sakura.....and then goes on to save Gaara....Sasoris poison acts in minutes...i thought

Isit a plot hole???????

Xzeno
September 08, 2007, 06:29 PM
maybe the jutsu she did on sakura has something to do w/ it

eroda
September 08, 2007, 08:57 PM
or mayby because of her work with poisons over the years her resistants to poisons in general is alot higher than most people so its not as effective?

kyubisharingan
September 10, 2007, 07:04 PM
or maybe....its a big mistake from the animators....hey, things happen XD. especially since the anime is trying to extend the eps so as to not make another filler arc

gphjr14
September 10, 2007, 08:59 PM
/\ that more than likely was the reason i don't recall that happening in the manga. you'd think they'd make a mistake when going at a fast paced but thats not the case here

Exodi
September 10, 2007, 09:41 PM
Actually, that scene did happen in the manga. I just looked at the chapters again.

My guess is the same as the others: she lasted that long becuase because of a higher resistance to the poison.

notBowen
September 11, 2007, 06:32 AM
Yeah, she got scratched in the manga. Otherwise there would be no dramatic weight to giving the last antidote to Sakura now would there?

CopyNinjaKakashi
September 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
I believe the poison starts to act in minutes, but its full effects (death) take 3 days. That's what he told Kankurou, and I believe he said something like that to Sakura when she was scratched by the iron sand. He said he wouldn't let her last that long, and sent the kazekage in for the kill, and we all know what happens next =D.

Exodi
September 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
I believe the poison starts to act in minutes, but its full effects (death) take 3 days. That's what he told Kankurou, and I believe he said something like that to Sakura when she was scratched by the iron sand. He said he wouldn't let her last that long, and sent the kazekage in for the kill, and we all know what happens next =D.

That's right, he DID say that.

kyubisharingan
September 11, 2007, 08:06 PM

true, true. good catch

notBowen
September 12, 2007, 04:53 AM
There's still the minor inconsistency of the fact that Kankuro was completely incapacitated shortly after being poisoned despite not dying. We can just chalk this up to a naturally built up resistance to poison Chiyo has developed over the years.

gphjr14
September 12, 2007, 05:28 AM
you think everyone in the hidden village of sand would have an immunity built up to the poison or something.

nahkampfbiber
September 13, 2007, 10:50 AM
IIRC her right arm got wounded. Didn't she turn this one into a puppet arm, anyways...? oO

Exodi
September 13, 2007, 01:36 PM
Hm....you are recalling correctly. I think the right arm was the puppet arm.

dantheman0000
September 14, 2007, 01:50 PM
nahh......just seen sakura heal the wound in the most recent episode..........havent watched it subbed yet so maybe they bring it up...........part from that doesnt look like a very good ep the animation is shocking

godofthesunn
September 20, 2007, 01:08 AM
or maybe it happened like the manga.. i mean she lived long enough afterwards to save garra

tidcac
September 20, 2007, 09:39 AM
you think everyone in the hidden village of sand would have an immunity built up to the poison or something.

if this were to happen, why did kankuro get affected by the poison? ahaha

Gold Knight
October 02, 2007, 11:22 AM
There's still the minor inconsistency of the fact that Kankuro was completely incapacitated shortly after being poisoned despite not dying. We can just chalk this up to a naturally built up resistance to poison Chiyo has developed over the years.

I believe this was the case, yeah. She was a poison creator, so she more than likely built up a resistance to poison from all her experiments with it, even ones she didn't make.

I wondered how Chiyo was able to stay conscious so long when reading this part in the manga myself, heh. Sakura probably helped a bit in healing the worst of it, though, enough to keep her conscious and able to move, at least.