PDA

View Full Version : [DB] Bleach - Memories of Nobody out now

HisshouBuraiKen
September 09, 2007, 01:04 AM
Grab it at http://www.dattebayo.com/t/bmovie1.torrent

On behalf of all DB, I'd like to say, "You're welcome, and no, you won't get the 2nd movie until the DVD for THAT comes out, either."

:ossu

Added correct link. And took out non-MH related remark that could be misinterpreted.

notBowen
September 09, 2007, 02:14 AM
Your link is incorrect. I believe it is to episode 139.

http://dattebayo.com/t/bmovie1.torrent

That is the correct link.

That out of the way, thank you very much for your hard work.

edit: And Jesus Christ I can't believe it, aside from a lame villain that was a damn fine movie. I was expecting suck.

HisshouBuraiKen
September 09, 2007, 10:06 AM
whoops, copied the wrong link. Thanks ttx.

Kaemon
September 09, 2007, 12:30 PM
Hmm, sure, I watched the thing without subtitles 3 times. But I'm gonna watch it again with subs just to be sure >_>

Should be fun.

smellyCheese
September 09, 2007, 01:02 PM
Ah yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the sub!! Ive been waiting for a subed version for forever!!, love you!!

Hollow Kurono
September 09, 2007, 01:08 PM
thanx for translatin it man,this movie was cool but i expected more from it,but i liked Byakuyas and Zarazakis apearances and this enemys were realy weak,well then again thanx a lot.

LotusBlade
September 09, 2007, 08:15 PM
Wow, this was an awesome movie. I thought it was great. Send my complements to DB on an excellent subbing once again. Can't wait for the 2nd movie.

pirate-hitman:L
September 09, 2007, 08:57 PM
Wow, is it pathetic that I cried at the end?
Fantastic Movie. Simply Fantastic.

notBowen
September 09, 2007, 09:48 PM
Ending got me pretty good too.

OhDearMoshe
September 10, 2007, 06:07 AM
Hmmnnn it was pretty damn good. I think Kenpachi entrance near the end was possibly one of the funniest bits of the movie =p

Over all a very decent movie id actually give it 10/10

Wind_NiN
September 10, 2007, 04:33 PM
Dvd sub:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qmq4GJAsrvA

ShinobiWrath
September 10, 2007, 05:03 PM
Possibly one of the best anime movies I've seen by far! Beautiful story and a luxury of characters. Thanks for the link!

Wind_NiN
September 10, 2007, 05:48 PM
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11170558JgnqxmF

Splat
September 10, 2007, 07:38 PM
Standing on its own this was a great movie, only problem with it wud be that the enemies seemed a little weak. However, there were some really gaping plot holes if you take the movie as a part of the overall anime storyline, that ruined parts of the movie for me, because i was too busy wondering how they could possibly have not seen them, oh well.

gigantor21
September 10, 2007, 11:11 PM
The movie was incredible. It did exactly what drew me into Bleach in the first place; taking a predictable shonen storyline, and bringing it to life with strong characters and overall style. Seeing it handled better here than in the manga was shocking, to say the least. So much so, in fact, that I'm probably going to stop reading the manga for a while. It's not worth it to lean on Kubo when Studio Pierrot can do a better job with the story now.

I just hope the second movie (The Diamond Dust Rebellion) is as good as this was. The premise seems pretty suspect, even on Bleach terms.

earthforge
September 11, 2007, 02:17 AM
I'm rather uneasy about the DiamondDust Rebellion: it sounds more like a shonen fight to find Toshiro. If there is more depth plot-wise, I will retract my statement. But the plot idea seems shakey.

Memories of Nobody is awesome. I now know what I'll watch with my friends. The plot is so enchanting. It's a good mix of romance and fighting. The romance was extremely refreshing, since we get none of it in the manga anymore. Ichigo and Senna is now my favorite pairing ever. It seemed like Senna was perfect for Ichigo: they understood each other, and most of all-

Ichigo actually loved Senna. Ichigo never truly loved Rukia and Inuoe intimately, they just were good friends that the bad guys tended to take away multiple times. With Senna, Ichigo did not have to yell at her as with Rukia. He also could not ignore her as he is so easily able to ignore Inoue. Senna is the middle-ground, and differs from Inoue and Rukia by responding curteously to her captor like a normal person. Inoue is too shy for her own good (a trap that is easy to get into personally) and Rukia is too sharp-toungued: both cannot love Ichigo in a reasonably way by doing that. Senna could: although she had some personality flaws that led to her capture, she had a degree of respect for those around her.

I agree with gigantor, I'm not reading bleach for a while. Studio Pierrot has produced one of the best movies and the Bleach ep `133 (they portrayed Ikkaku better than in the manga!) The manga is doing the Finding Nemo way of using only "broken characters" to write the story. Every one of Kubo's characters now has a large gaping personality flaw.... which just sickens me to death.

I will write a movie review on the weekend.

gigantor21
September 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
^ Well, I don't know if they both truly loved each other, per se, but I think that was one of the best aspects of the movie. Ichigo's relationship with Senna was handled brilliantly. His wanting to save her and swearing to do it didn't ring hollow this time--you could tell he meant it, you could understand it, and you could feel it. It didn't matter that we've seen it in countless other shonen; we wanted Ichigo to save Senna, and that was that. Now THAT'S what I call a good pairing.

That kind of dichotomy is the very bedrock of Bleach as a series. And while the movie pulled it off perfectly, the manga hasn't had that spark in years--leaving nothing but post-DBZ shonen excess and poorly utilized characters. I'm glad we got to see it done right again, because I was thinking of giving up Bleach altogether. This gave me a little hope again, even if it's not in Kubo's current work.

I may well do a review this week myself. This is easily the best movie I've seen all year.

Ichigo
September 11, 2007, 11:13 AM
yeah i thought it was really done well. I shed tears at the end. When Senna leaves after seeing her family grave, Kurosaki looked sad, I never saw Ichigo look so sad. I think ichigo did have different feelings towards Senna from what he has with Rukia..Great Moive thanks Hisshou!

dreamzsai
September 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
I'm actually wondering what the author wants to potray or let the viewer think/feel when looking at the part after the ending theme and credits.
Wind blows, Ichigo catches the floating ribbon, Girl that looks and should be Senna runs by, Ichigo smiles and turns away....

Quoting the last sentence of the ending theme, "Even if my feelings aren't returned, i say "i love you" to the one i love, and that's the most beautiful thing in the world"

If the song is actually chosen cause it makes some reference to the content to the movie, then perhaps Ichigo really loves Senna...

notBowen
September 11, 2007, 12:31 PM
yeah i thought it was really done well. I shed tears at the end. When Senna leaves after seeing her family grave
But it wasn't her family grave, she didn't exist. That's sort of the saddest part.

dreamzsai
September 11, 2007, 12:35 PM
yeah i thought it was really done well. I shed tears at the end. When Senna leaves after seeing her family grave But it wasn't her family grave, she didn't exist. That's sort of the saddest part.

Yea, that was pretty sad...Senna, till her very last breath, wants to find a sense of belonging, wants to actually be a part of this world and not just a some being made up of "memories of nobody"...:(

kyubisharingan
September 11, 2007, 04:34 PM
haha awsome. the movie was great. very funny too. lo i cant believe they thought ichigo was doing "it" with senna XD

TayuyatheNorthGate
September 11, 2007, 11:36 PM
Fantastic Movie. Simply Fantastic.

You weren't the only one who did. I cried so badly after that last scene following the credits. I absolutely loved Senna. She took my heart away. Normally, the main 'movie' character in a shonen series movie like this is a character that no-one likes, and we can all do without. A really sloppily made, only purpose is to move plot character. But Senna...she was different.
The entire movie was different. It was masterful. I never thought that a movie made for a series could be......so exquisite. The storyline was beautiful, and poignant; the music was lovely, and the character of Senna left nothing to be desired. I became attached to her so much, that in the end, it made me cry.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I, too, believe this is the best movie I have seen all year. I think I would have enjoyed this movie even if I didn't really care for Bleach.

Simply stunning.

Hisshou, absolutely amazing job on the translation. It was wonderful. Thank you so very, very much.

Akkelpotta
September 13, 2007, 05:01 AM
I suppose this is the thread where you discuss the movie, or am I wrong?
Feel free to hit me as hard as you can if I am wrong :eyeroll

The ending of this movie left me pretty sad.
But some some reason it reminds me of Final Fantasy X with Tidus

My three possibilites:

Nr 1 is kinda wishful thinking ;)
Nr 3 is probably what happened

1. Isn't there a possibility that Senna was reincarnated as a regular soul?
I mean, she was only a kind of gigai for all the memories of all lost souls and all but perhaps thanks to all the 'power' she was possesing due to all blanks, a new soul was created (don't ask me how)

That would explain why Ichigo recognized her, but she didn't recognize him at the scene after the "ending" AND why he smiled for himself instead of making a sad face when he saw her.
He realized she was going to live her own life now, create her own story - not remember someone else's.

That would still make it a bit sad, because they would probably never ever meet again, but still a bit of happines because she finally found what she wanted - her own life & soul.

2. The Senna we knew was just an image of the girl in the scene after the ending, which it most likely was.
But in that case, why would Ichigo smile for himself and not make a sad face?
Don't tell me "He thought of her, the good times they had and for a short time he felt happiness again") :darn

3. Just look it was if she was "released from her suffering", ceasing to exist.
She believed she actually had a normal life once and died with that knowledge - this left Ichigo very sad, but he is aware of that Senna "died" believing this and he was happy with it.

Kind of blurry, yes I know.
But I am having a hard time finding words :p

But I hope we either hear an official explanation, or we get to know more in the next Bleach Movie - which I think is kind of a sequel to Memories of Nobody, or am I wrong?

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 05:43 PM
It was quiet a sad movie at the end, really it was sad when they're at the grave and there is nothing there. Oddly enough I found it slightly sadder when I was watching it without subtitles, I dunno why, maybe it was because it was the first time I was watching it. Though I thought she said something about her eyes not working, but it just turned out to be something in her eye, or something... I dunno, but yeah, quite depressing when there actually wasn't anything there. Though it makes sense since all her memories were just memories of other people, and that was probably one of the peoples graves there.

Though I don't think I've ever cried because of a movie, really sad yeah, but eh, I can't think of a time that its ever happened. Hmm, I'm just too cold of a person. Hah.

Akkelpotta
September 13, 2007, 06:04 PM
Any thread / other forum where there are
more detailed discussions about the scene after the credits?

I am having a hard time to understand what really happened,
and there are barely anyone posting about it here:eyeroll

Kaemon
September 13, 2007, 06:13 PM
Any thread / other forum where there are
more detailed discussions about the scene after the credits?

I am having a hard time to understand what really happened,
and there are barely anyone posting about it here:eyeroll

There really isn't much to say about it.

It just shows Ichigo walking down a bridge, the same bridge they were at earlier, a red ribbon flys through the air and lands right in his hand. His eyes open wide like he has just realized something, in the background you can hear some girls calling to eachother, one telling the other to 'wait' or something, a girl then runs past Ichigo and he looks at her, she looks like Senna. Ichigo smiles and turns away, and the movie fades out... umm, really there isn't a lot to discuss and what it all means is up to you...

Akkelpotta
September 14, 2007, 03:58 AM
Hmm yeah, I know that happened.
But, I would like to hear the theories of what other people thought might have happened :amuse
If it was just an illusion, if it was Senna reincarnated and had her own soul etc.

There are certains actions taken by Ichigo , aswell as the girl that looks like / or perhaps is Senna running by that makes you wonder if it really turned out that bad as we may think.

That's the point of a forum , isn't it?
To express yourself and discuss what you think happened, find the hidden context! (which I believe there is)

Oh well, perhaps going a bit offtopic now :darn
I just thought it would be fun to hear from others what they think this scene meant

erik-the-red
September 14, 2007, 05:26 PM
Animation was beautiful.

Kaemon
September 15, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hmm yeah, I know that happened.
But, I would like to hear the theories of what other people thought might have happened :amuse
If it was just an illusion, if it was Senna reincarnated and had her own soul etc.

There are certains actions taken by Ichigo , aswell as the girl that looks like / or perhaps is Senna running by that makes you wonder if it really turned out that bad as we may think.

That's the point of a forum , isn't it?
To express yourself and discuss what you think happened, find the hidden context! (which I believe there is)

Oh well, perhaps going a bit offtopic now :darn
I just thought it would be fun to hear from others what they think this scene meant

Eh, well, thats not really a problem, but I thought the meaning was pretty universal and what not, but I guess other people could get differnt things out from it.

Akkelpotta
September 16, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yes, exactly Kaemon!
And those different things people could get from it, that's what I want to hear :)

I am just dying to hear different theories :)

It's a bid sad people won't post them though.
Perhaps they think just like you :p

Kaemon
September 20, 2007, 10:21 AM
Yes, exactly Kaemon!
And those different things people could get from it, that's what I want to hear :)

I am just dying to hear different theories :)

It's a bid sad people won't post them though.
Perhaps they think just like you :p

People are supposed to think like me, for I am perfect....

or not.

macherie
October 01, 2007, 09:54 AM
;______;

That was an awesome movie, SENNNNNNNNA !
I hope she re-appears, ending-ending was ambiguous ! ^___^

mewtant_x
October 01, 2007, 05:37 PM
This movie is so touching, especially the ending part. The scenes are so beautiful especially the maple leaves. I watched it a few times.

Ichigo had saved the girls, Rukia, Senna and in the future Orihime. I think his true love is Rukia, in the animation every time Rukia's back to Soul Society, Ichigo is not himself. Only Rukia can shake him up. Of course the most fearsome 'bleaching' from Ichigo is when he was saving Rukia. Looks like nobody can replace Rukia.

Silhouette
October 04, 2007, 04:05 AM
To download the song from the movie in MP3 format, Rapidshare link click here (http://rapidshare.com/files/60167534/BleachmovSong.mp3.html)