PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 306 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Tamerlane
May 02, 2006, 09:47 PM
So what do you think is going to happen now? Is Sai going to fight Sasuke? Will Naruto and company get there in time if he is?

Personally I think that Naruto is right about Sai, although his original intention was to kill Sasuke, there has been some things that have happened since then to change his views. In fact right at the end of chapter 305 even Sai admits to this by basically telling Sasuke the truth right off the bat, I was supposed to kill you but now I am not. So I do not think that there will be a big fight between them in 306. Mainly more talking and perhaps Naruto running into the room all in a panic. ^_^;

Also I hope that we are finally going to see Sasuke not hidden in the shadows for once. My guess is that will happen when he is finally confronted with Naruto. But until then......perhaps the next chapter? o.o

So what does everyone think will happen?

:amuse

yosra26
May 02, 2006, 09:49 PM
I think that in the next chapter, Naruto will find sai dead, and at the last page sasuke out of the shadows.

shinwei
May 02, 2006, 10:04 PM
Will Kishimoto manage to bring this manga back up from the pits?

Will we FINALLY see what Sasuke looks like next chapter?

Will there ACTUALLY be real, hardcore, non half-assed fighting in the next chapter?

...or will Orochimaru just win again and then Kishimoto will make us wait another five volumes before anything interesting happens again?

ensui11
May 02, 2006, 11:53 PM
I think Sai's going to die / get his butt kicked by Sasuke. I think it's just suicide what Sai is doing. I believe Sai to be strong, no doubt, but honestly I think Sasuke will overpower him :notrust

Naruto and the others will find Sai lying on the ground or something... and Sasuke gone... :noworry

I'm pretty sure chapter 306 is gonna be very interesting, can't wait! :amuse :s

King
May 03, 2006, 12:08 AM
sai is gg lol... bottled between sasuke and approaching orochimaru, and even his own team doesn't trust him =X.  and it's obvious orochimaru will find sai first since he knows where sasuke is sleeping... so like orochimaru and sasuke vs sai lol, I guess we'll see how good he is.  
the only way yamato and co can possibly get there in time is if naruto uses tajyuu kage bunshin - unless yamato's pill works for sai, but then again it didn't seem like yamato noticed sai's chakra when he used the beast imitation jutsu - and if naruto uses kage bunshin he won't have chakra left hmmm and what's the point of having a big fight where the main character sits out =X.
sai, yamato, and sakura vs orochimaru and sasuke would be interesting fight though - I think it would be pretty even.  People have been hoping in previous discussions that Sasuke would take out yamato no problem, but the sharingan isn't that useful against mokuton jutsu since he can't copy it, and sharingan genjutsu is pretty useless since if he uses it on one person, one of the other guys will just dispel it (unless sasuke has developed the mangekyoo sharingan genjutsu, which I really doubt).  Sharingan can't really do much with sai's jutsu either - unless sasuke happens to be good drawer haha.  All it would be useful for really is predicting taijutsu movements and obtaining a little insight on enemy jutsu.  The matchup will probably be sai vs sasuke and yamato and sakura vs orochimaru since yamato should protect the medical ninja so sakura can magically heal everyone after the battle mmm.  And naruto will sit down calmly and watch the show and cry out... grrrr, sasuke, every so often lol  

razor
May 03, 2006, 12:54 AM
lolz.i think Sai will get Sasuke.and sasuke cry to let him go.Sai maybe have some sort of jutsu to captured sasuke.or maybe sasuke tired and let sai bring him anyway he like.hahaha..

seriously

Sasuke will fight Sai,while orochimaru still searching for sasuke.of course sasuke will fight sai outside.orochimaru will fight with yamato in order to prevent oro from reaching sai and sasuke.sakura will help sai fght sasuke.naruto with yamato fight orochimaru.-lolz,i think my mind kinda blank what to predict...

KuchiyoseKid
May 03, 2006, 01:08 AM
It hurts to say it, but i think probably what will happen is Sai and Sasuke talk for the whole chapter about friendship, and then Orochimaru shows up. I just hope Sai doesn't get pwned.

vulvator
May 03, 2006, 02:03 AM
hum... i think sasuke should kill naruto to develop the mangekyoo sharingan genjutsu ! :s

up_town2
May 03, 2006, 02:19 AM
Personally I think that Naruto is right about Sai, although his original intention was to kill Sasuke, there has been some things that have happened since then to change his views. In fact right at the end of chapter 305 even Sai admits to this by basically telling Sasuke the truth right off the bat, I was supposed to kill you but now I am not. So I do not think that there will be a big fight between them in 306. Mainly more talking and perhaps Naruto running into the room all in a panic. ^_^;

yeah i support naruto becouse he has i way of affecting people... remember Zabuza and gaara how he changed them...- "naruto has a mysterious power...even with out saying much, he can be friends with anyone quickly" Quote by kakashi..

i agree that mybe sai has changed and believes in naruto so there might be a sai and sasuke battle also - i wonder how the sharingan can fight against sai's type of fighting?

Darrenj
May 03, 2006, 02:31 AM
Yeah Sai is dead, if he can kills S rank criminals from a bingo book
then he clearly is super weak </sarcasm>

next weeks will be interest

vick86
May 03, 2006, 02:45 AM
Oro will find Sasuke's room at which point Sasuke has to chose between Oro and Sai. Since he knows he has to get out of there before Oro takes his body.... Mangekyou Sasuke Vs Oro it will be. As for the arc I think it will end with Naruto challenging Sasuke who will say that he isn't interested in fighting Naruto or destroying Konoha but only Itachi in the end Naruto accepts this and let's Sasuke go. At which point Sasuke will disappear again for the time being.

Edit: Almost forgot Sasuke will get his headband back.

Yeah Sai is dead, if he can kills S rank criminals from a bingo book
then he clearly is super weak </sarcasm>

next weeks will be interest

It's never stated that sai killed those guys. It's a target list for all members of ne and everyone they've killed so far

King
May 03, 2006, 03:16 AM
why would Danzou entrust Sai with such a dangerous job if he weren't tested and true? and anyways, the current translation says, "This is a list of targets ANBU ninjas themselves keep notes on."  Sai is the author of the X marks which implies he has a role in these assassinations - otherwise, why not produce ANBU bingo books wiithout the dead ninjas, or with X's over them - it would make the bingo book much more relevant and efficient to.
Plus you're forgetting Sai's picture book, where he fights all those shinobi...
everything about Sai stacks up - he is (was) an assassin

but I do agree that sai is in a precarious position right now, once again the lone wolf caught between team 7 and orochi's henchies

Predator
May 03, 2006, 04:00 AM
This would be the right moment for Sasuke to stand up against Oro. So to say Naruto Heart Change no Jutsu Relay version. The "good" Sai tells the "bad" Sasuke everything step by step. They speak and speak by the cup of tea. Then Orochimaru arrives and "kukuku" attacks Sai. Sasuke blocks his snakes with a bigger snake.

If we take the humor away the main plot could be like that.

Another way is that Sai must die anytime soon, not as a victim, but as a sacrifice to save the bond between Naruto and Sasuke. He said that himself.
And I don't think that Kishi would let any of the characters die in any other way than noble death. For the examples, see the deaths of Haku, Zabuza and Sandaime Hokage, and Obito. All the deaths in Naruto have deep effect on the plot. For Kishi, death is the ultimate tool of influence. Haku/Zabuza made Naruto say that he'll only follow his own nindo. Sandaime died to protect all the village and showed us the Demon Seal Jutsu. Obito died, but gave away his Sharingan, leting Kakashi become one of the strongest ninjas in that world.

Brede
May 03, 2006, 05:47 AM
unless yamato's pill works for sai, but then again it didn't seem like yamato noticed sai's chakra when he used the beast imitation jutsu

i don't think yamato gave Sai a pill. he gave the pills to sakura and naruto after sai 'defected' to Oro's side the 1st time.

Another way is that Sai must die anytime soon

*sigh* it certainly looks that way for Sai (no pun intended). since Sai is now 'nice' and likable...what better tool to 'shock' the readers and keep the fans on the edge of their seats? anyway, i don't see how Sai can be left alive after this arc...where would he go? as for sasuke...i think we'll have to wait for quite a while longer before we or naruto actually get to see him. that's fine. i'm more interested in sai's story at this point.

razor
May 03, 2006, 05:54 AM
Sasuke will tell the truth that he doesn't want oro to take over his body.but his true motive is to kill his brother itachi only.so,he will kill Oro maybe one week or one day before Oro can take over his body.Oro heard about this and Sai and Sasuke fight with Oro.- 2nd prediction?

Brede
May 03, 2006, 06:03 AM
his true motive is to kill his brother itachi only

poor poor sausuke...talk about lack of long term planning. what will he do after he has killed itachi (assuming he is able to)? But having said that, oro would be quite dumb not to realize what sasuke's true objectives are. he must have a contingency plan already and he won't let sasuke go so easily.

binkansarariman
May 03, 2006, 06:12 AM
if we are to predict whether rescuing sasuke would success or Sai is gonna survive the fight or not: we must never forget this name "AKATSUKI"... whatever happens after this arc, it surely about Team 7 hunting down the Akatsuki to the last of them, whether with sasuke or without him... so the probabilities that i can think of:

Prob 1. Oro make a deal with Team 7: let out an information about Akatsuki members and asked them to hunt them in exchange with Sai life (if he survived) or Sasuke

Prob 2. Sai disabled (injured) and Sasuke come to his rescue and escaped with Team 7.. he will be held and hid by Kanoha till the times comes for them to hunt Itachi... Oro and Kabuto would be desprate bunch and plotting of infiltrating Kanoha with the Bingo book..

Prob 3. Sai disabled (died or injured).. they captured Sasuke.. Kanoha hold him till the Itachi whreabout and motif are known.. perhaps Naruto & Sakura would freed Sasuke from the captive and they are becoming fugitive and the Kanoha would send ANBU to capture/kill them..

Prob 4. Whatever the assignment after this arc, Yamato would still be in the Team 7 (or new Team formed under him with Sai as one of the lineup)...and they too would perform assassinations on Akatsukis (as they are ANBUs).. and we would see Kabuto confronts Yamato in the future

i can think of many more.. but i think you guys can predict the rest.. yaawn.. i'm gonna sleep now..

R3sistance
May 03, 2006, 07:55 AM
i don't think yamato gave Sai a pill. he gave the pills to sakura and naruto after sai 'defected' to Oro's side the 1st time. 

Read previous chapters, Yamato placed a pill into sai's food as he was unsure as to what sai's intensions were and used that pill to track Sai to Orochimaru's lair. =P

Sai does seem quite strong. If someone like Sai can take out ninja's of those levels that Sasuke and Orochimaru together could face him without taking major damage and having the rest of the team turn up quickly. As for Naruto, tis brave of him to take Orochimaru face on when he knows that his body is still majorly weakened from the 9-tails.

Cbot
May 03, 2006, 08:31 AM
So when will this chapter be out?

destinator
May 03, 2006, 08:37 AM
So when will this chapter be out?

next week at thursday... like usual :) or later ;) but like always again then

enzomars
May 03, 2006, 08:45 AM
Naruto is out of the picture now. Tired and weak !

I'm damn sure the final meeting is for the next chapter .
Sai activates his chakra , Yamato notices it , they track him , meet with Sasuke then a big ????
I can't put myself to think what could possibly happen after they met.

narutarded
May 03, 2006, 09:21 AM
prediction:

1: sai is slaughtered, confirming sasukes dedication to the darkside.

or

2: (i wish) Sai conveys to Sasuke that he is already dead at the hands of oro if he stays here.

or

3. Naruto bumbles into the middle of a fight between sai and sasuke, leaping to sasuke's defense, shazam oro appears and kills sai.

Roushutsu
May 03, 2006, 10:05 AM
since we've been without some serious action for almost 10 chapters, I would like to hope that 306 will start some fighting. Most likely I see Sai and Sasuke starting to fight, cause I honestly don't see Sasuke all of a sudden turning good again when he's been with devil spawn Orochimaru for almost 3 years. As Sasuke has said a few chapters back, Oro was going to teach him a new jutsu, so maybe we'll get to see it, whether it be through Sasuke or Orochimaru, and maybe it's an instant death jutsu and it's used on Sai. I dunno. I just don't see Sai coming out of this alive.

But all we've had so far since 4 Tail fight has been nothing but dialogue, so it's most likely going to be another chapter of dialogue: Sai telling Sasuke everything Naruto has said to him about their bond, while Yamato & Co. are talking about how they should hurry and find Sasuke.

dharshana
May 03, 2006, 11:11 AM
Sai must die, Shineee

donkeyhigh
May 03, 2006, 11:19 AM
HEHEHEHE Okay, best prediction ever:

Sai shows Sasuke his scratch-book, and makes Sasuke realize that you have to love your brother, no matter what!
So, after a few chapters of talking, Sai makes Sasuke actually believe that he should love Itachi, and help Itachi get back on his feet.

Then, Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, Kakashi and Sakura leaves Konoha to find Itachi and talk with him, in order to find the good in him..

Sasuke: Itachi, please, talk with Naruto for a while.. Naruto has a mysterious power...even without saying much, he can be friends with anyone quickly (as mentioned earlier). Atleast try.. For me? ... brother?
Naruto: Yeah, Itachi, you're supossed to love those around you, or you'll just be angry and alone your whole life.. It's no'no funny
Sai: Yeah, I lost my brother, and it really really hurt! Honest to God..!
Itachi: Yeah, I see all of your points.. Hm, I never really thought about it that way before.. Okay, what the hell, I'll give it a try! :D

And so, the Konoha village was at peace yet again. The Uchia clan was back together, Sai stole a new brother from one of Orochimarus projects and implanted his old brothers mind to the dead body, Sasuke and Naruto were friends for ever and ever again. Sakura got Sasukes child, with high intelligence and Sharingan, while Kakashi ended up as a famous actor for the books of Come Come Paradise.

God damnit I have to sleep more...

Well, anyway, for real:

Sai tries to explain to Sasuke what Naruto really wants to do, help him and be his friend through bad and good and so on, Sasuke tells him to stfu and shows himself, and he looks really bad-ass with a full sharingan MK and stuff..
Sasuke tells Sai to beat it or die, and Sai sais something like, well it's worth dying for, and then Orochimaru comes allong and makes the two fight, and Naruto arrives just in time to see Sasuke rip Sais heart out and eat it.. or something... Atleast Naruto vitnesses Sasuke killing Sai after a cool match :)

Kusachu
May 03, 2006, 12:09 PM
no no no...

Sasuke rips out and eats Sai's heart, then Naruto Bunshin bumbles into the room as Sasuke is wiping those sensual lips clean. Naruto is like, "Sasuke! Thank god you're alive! We were certain that Sai was going to assassinate you!" And Sasuke says, "Oh. It's you. Yeah, well, he wasn't trying to kill me. He said he wanted to rescue me for you so he could see 'our bond' or some shit like that, so i said, 'oh? you want to see 'our bond?', and I ripped his fucking heart out like i tried to do to you that time and then i ate it just for fun. And then YOU showed up."

Roushutsu
May 03, 2006, 12:16 PM
OMG, BEST PREDICTION EVER!

C4animax
May 03, 2006, 01:26 PM
Something's sure their will be a moment alone between sai and sasuke and then oro...i just hope their is no flashback from any of them(specially sasuke)...I can't see sai dying just now...i mean if there were to be a big final battle it would be great to have him as a backup...
I really think sasuke will show in two/three chapter!(minimum)

By the wway sai do have the same naruto/sakura pill, read the manga back where yamato tells both of them that sai was the first to eat the pill and that was during their dinner in the onsen.

ZeroDegrez
May 03, 2006, 02:50 PM
I think the snakes, will transform into something like a rope to tie up Sasuke. Once "captured" Sasuke and Sai will have a little chat about bonds (get it, bonds, it's brilliant)...probably just Sai talking.

While this is happening, Naruto begins to create (hes using mass shadow clone) so maybe like 40 of himself. However, Yamato will tell him stop dont use up the last of his chakra, he can feel Sai's chakra.

Frame switches back to Sai and Sasuke. As the ropes tighten, "Sasuke's" body is gone and replaced by a bunch of slithering snakes. Sort of like the slug (forget name) in the great 3 fight. Sai is like, "Oh Damn" in that cold Sai manner, and then dodges a near fatal strike by Sasuke.

Sasuke emerges from the shadows laughing. (first full view we get of the guy)

Sai makes a penis joke.

Frame switches to Oro stops half way down a hall, as Yamato and Sakura block both ends. *Oro kukuku* I said I would let Naruto live to kill more Akatski...however I have no reason to keep you alive. *Kabuto appears behind Sakura*

Yamoto tells Naruto to find Sai. Naruto runs off, probably says something Naruto-ish.

Frame switches back to Sai and Sasuke. They are locked in a battle. Sai is drawing all sorts of crazy stuff we've never even seen him do. Like painting hands on the wall that reach out and grab at people. He also probably has some predrawn stuff he can bust out. (I do not think that tiger/lion/dog thing that appeared on one cover is the last we will see like that) His Jutsu may be limited to "Beasts" but that doesnt mean they need to be even remotely real.

Frame switches to Naruto running down the hall where he sees Sasuke's back turned to him.

Naruto screams out Sasuke, and Sasuke turns, holding a very dead looking Sai in one hand lifted above the ground. (of course it's probably a Sai body double or something, Naruto has simply come in mid battle)

<The End>

King
May 03, 2006, 05:04 PM
Sai will animate his brother and all the opponents he and his brother have ever fought (all drawn in ink in his book) with his ink animation jutsu.  Ultimate move! loL maybe that's what it meant by how Sai was stealing the weapons of his enemies.  So Sai will have like 30 high ranked jounins on his side and toally pwn sasuke, so much for sharingan.
Then orochimaru will arrive and do his snake hands seeninjashu move. Then Sai will draw a mongoose and orochimaru will go omfg and crawl on his knees and beg for his life gg.[br]Posted at: May 03, 2006, 02:44:27 PM_________________________________________________omfg nm I just noticed Sai left his ultimate weapon - his drawing book - behind with naruto and sakura... man why the hell did he do that lol. now he can't totally pwn sasuke

donkeyhigh
May 03, 2006, 05:18 PM
he'll just write on the wall? :) err, pluss, he drew those mice, so, guess he had an extra..

ZeroDegrez
May 03, 2006, 05:30 PM
Well...one other possibility was drawing on himself to augment his body. Think about it for a second... If you could spawn animals independent of puppet strings that do what you command (I assume through just thinking it) What if you had wings tatooed on your back or extra arms tatooed back there? Could you use chakra to bring them to life and augment your own fighting abilities?

donkeyhigh
May 03, 2006, 05:35 PM
Sounds like an idea.. They both Sasuke and Sai will have wings.. The two most look-alike since the 4th and Naruto can share abillities too! :D yay :p

Oh, and I just remembered, Sai can summon drawing-books. No stress.

glasskatana
May 03, 2006, 06:24 PM
If sai gets killed by Orochimaru, no big deal, just another reason Naruto needs to kill Oro. If he gets killed by Sasuke the plot will evolve, though it may not be that big, or it could be huge. It could go either way. If he gets back to Konoha alive, that will add some interesting politics, and if he gets killed by DANZOU that will make things exciting. I would like to see Naruto become the subject of some internal politics and end up cages somewhere deep underground like an animal, only to have the rest of Konoha (who Naruto seems to have left some kind of impression on especially his and the year above his students/families.) fight on his side/ see Naruto go kyuubi. Come to think of it, There aren't many who have seen what a monster Naruto can become.
(Sai, Jiraiya, Kakashi (barely), Sakura, Yamato, Sasuke, Deidara (barely), Orochimaru, Kabuto.) I bet it would be a real surprise to some of the other students in Naruto's class to see him go kyuubi.

P.S - I wanna see the true power of art jutsu. At first I was thinking it would be the perfect tool for assassination and information-based missions, basically spy and ANBU type stuff, but it seems like Sai's killed a bunch of high-ranking ninja, I wonder it it really is useful in combat too.

Enter4None
May 03, 2006, 06:29 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster :amuse

Can't help but share the feeling that Sai is now traveling the path of Yamato, which is thin ice. Both have the development of a disposable character (not unlike the late Chiyo-baa) and they can easily be killed to advance the plot around the main characters (also known as cheap plotdevice). Right now I see Yamato dying to save Sai, but please don't let Yamato's probable death be played as a way to make Naruto a better ninja.

Speaking of Yamato, I could not like that char more :thumbs. Seems like life spits at Yamato's face all the time and now more than ever. He must juggle between his mission, facing his maker and time bomb team. Fighting Orochimaru must be the rotten cherry on top it all. His death might be the only time he gets rest. The fight that take his life should begin next chapter to start concluding the current events.

My prediction: Sai asks Sasuke about friendship and his penis.

King
May 03, 2006, 09:46 PM
Oh, and I just remembered, Sai can summon drawing-books. No stress.

haha I meant THE drawing book of him and his brother, not just any drawing book; he could use that as his ultimate jutsu cause he already has so many drawings in there =X

KTFS
May 03, 2006, 10:32 PM
he'll just write on the wall? :) err, pluss, he drew those mice, so, guess he had an extra..
lol yeah thats is true. Now I i'm woundering if that marker has never-ending-ink.

My perdiction:

Sai and sasu talk about naru and how he changed his out look on his mission.(after the ink mice get a hold of sasu) Just as it looks as if Sai is getting through to sasu oro comes in to break it up " Ku Ku ku". At this point oro will:

1. Kill sai  and  then team 7 shows up to damn he was a good guy thus the fighting starts with oror and team7 minus naru who will be talking to sasu. Plus for all those sasu fans you get to see sasu out of the shadow.

2. Have sasu do it. But then team 7 will come along and see what is happening now naru will come to sais' aid cuz naru belives that sai is good. (Otherwise this turns into a big F-up for team 7) Sasu fans still get to see sasu and kabu will show up and it will be Yamato and saku vs oro and kabu vs sai (naru and sasu still talking maybe a some fighting)

No matter what happens 306 should be good. ;)

glasskatana
May 03, 2006, 10:40 PM
You know what would REALLY SUCK!!! if Sasuke kills Sai and team 7/naruto show up there to see his corpse and end up thinking Sai really was trying to kill Sasuke and that's why Sasuke killed him. IF THAT HAPPENS I WILL... I have no idea. But I will be so freaking pissed. :mad

XlxGaaraxlX
May 04, 2006, 12:45 AM
I think Sai is going to die by trying to get Sasuke and while he is dying he thinks about his brother then naruto comes in

CheckMate
May 04, 2006, 01:41 AM
has anyone recognized the family crest on sasuke's back?

it implies that he still has pride for being an uchiha.

i think he hasnt totally lost as kabuto told.

and.. i was hoping there is double release this week.. :mad

:noworry

Kusachu
May 04, 2006, 01:55 AM
has anyone recognized the family crest on sasuke's back?

it implies that he still has pride for being an uchiha.

i think he hasnt totally lost as kabuto told.

and.. i was hoping there is double release this week.. :mad

:noworry

yes i actually wrote my thoughts on it on the previous page!  lol XD  in any case, Sasuke has pride in his clan, of course.  Can you imagine the fear that crest strikes in the hearts of shinobi?  Uchiha is/was a scary clan!  Sasuke wants to be scary.  or something like that.  Plus, Itachi threw his clan away and mocked that symbol, so it stands that SAsuke would feel the opposite about it.  It doesn't necessarily add weight to his 'inner goodness' (though i do believe that there is probably some of that hidden away in a dark place that he wouldn't show to anyone...at least not right now...)

EDIT: Woops! i guess that i didn't write my thoughts on the previous page... :p It must have been the 305 discussion...ah well, i get confused sometimes...XD

Reloaded
May 04, 2006, 01:58 AM
good point sasuke is still proud of uchiha which means he is still proud of konoha.

glasskatana
May 04, 2006, 02:08 AM
good point sasuke is still proud of uchiha which means he is still proud of konoha.
no. When sasuke left, he told Naruto that he was done playing around with the leafs. sasuke is not proud of Konoha, at least being proud of uchiha doesn't mean you're proud of Konoha. Two completely different things.

ZeroDegrez
May 04, 2006, 02:43 AM
As far as "That Jutsu" goes do you guys think Jaraiya might have taught Naruto the death god (or whatever it was) sealing Jutsu? The same one we saw the 3rd use on Oro, and the one the 4th used to seal the Kyuubi? I would think Jaraiya would have to know that Jutsu as well if both the 3rd and 4th knew it. Though I could be mistaken.

After seeing the 3rd's fight with Oro, it occured to me that if Naruto, having the Chakra limit he has, it might just be possible to use that move and seal whatever it is you are trying to seal, inside of a shadow clone. We assume the reason the 4th didn't do it is because he needed all of his strength to seal the Kyuubi, though for the 3rd he was able to seal the raised 1/2 in shadow clones before getting to Oro.

As far as crap we've seen, it's the only one that might make sense for Naruto to have. Afterall...Jaraiya was arming him to deal with Akatski. If worse comes to worse, best to have a trump card move that beats the guy no matter what his strength is.

kuruptedyung1
May 04, 2006, 04:40 AM
just because hes tired of playing childish games doesnt mean that he has no pride in his village. he's just simply stating its time to leave tha nest to discover who he truely is without having his Konoha attachments. its hard to become your own person when everyone around you is constantly trying to tell you "who you are".

razor
May 04, 2006, 05:20 AM
i think....there is a fight between Oro and Sai.and not between sasuke and Sai.Because maybe Sai has some sort of jutsu to prevent sasuke from move anywhere.yamato arrived and i don't know wut happen after that.

KTFS
May 04, 2006, 05:37 AM
You know what would REALLY SUCK!!! if Sasuke kills Sai and team 7/naruto show up there to see his corpse and end up thinking Sai really was trying to kill Sasuke and that's why Sasuke killed him. IF THAT HAPPENS I WILL... I have no idea. But I will be so freaking pissed. :mad

Well if it makes you feel better I just had a though. And cuz I don't want sai dead right now his charater development is coming along nicely. Anyway narus' chakra is low and will be all but done when when he clones himself ( which i think shows leadership and a vast improvement in him telling everyone what to do and what he is about to do) well here's the kicker and this is if yamato lets him naru can use the Kyubi chakra and not go kb4 on everyone. We have seen him do it in the past so if the going gets tuff naru might use the kyubi chakra cuz, it takes a whole lot of anger to go kb4 and this is the plus side sai will live cuz here comes naru rescure!

@ ZeroDegrez
I like that thought on what that jutsu might be :amuse but it's a bit much. I wouldn't put it past Jaraiya to show him how it's done but it's not something that can be pratices and more importantly Jaraiya wouldn't show him something that can kill him. Put him in the hostipal yes but kill him no. I do think it has something to do with the kyubis' chakra. A very powerful jutsu that will take a lot more chakra then what naru has.

just because hes tired of playing childish games doesnt mean that he has no pride in his village. he's just simply stating its time to leave tha nest to discover who he truely is without having his Konoha attachments. its hard to become your own person when everyone around you is constantly trying to tell you "who you are".

True but sasu has had a one track mind from the start as he said he's an avenger. And for him to reach his goal he felt that the leaf would not be able to help him. He really dosen't care where it came from as long as he got to kill his brother. He's not dumb just narrow minded. and that growth and discovering who he his hasn't changed same goal from day one get stronger to kill itachi. He to me seems like he hasn't looked past that point.

enzomars
May 04, 2006, 05:56 AM
As far as "That Jutsu" goes do you guys think Jaraiya might have taught Naruto the death god (or whatever it was) sealing Jutsu? The same one we saw the 3rd use on Oro, and the one the 4th used to seal the Kyuubi? I would think Jaraiya would have to know that Jutsu as well if both the 3rd and 4th knew it. Though I could be mistaken.

After seeing the 3rd's fight with Oro, it occured to me that if Naruto, having the Chakra limit he has, it might just be possible to use that move and seal whatever it is you are trying to seal, inside of a shadow clone. We assume the reason the 4th didn't do it is because he needed all of his strength to seal the Kyuubi, though for the 3rd he was able to seal the raised 1/2 in shadow clones before getting to Oro.

As far as crap we've seen, it's the only one that might make sense for Naruto to have. Afterall...Jaraiya was arming him to deal with Akatski. If worse comes to worse, best to have a trump card move that beats the guy no matter what his strength is.

After "that jutsu" ( death god sealing jutsu ) you're dead!

No matter what. If you're sealing a shrimp or a whale , that doesn't matter , you give your soul in exchange.
You can die by sealing an ant with that jutsu :grin

moimoimoi
May 04, 2006, 08:10 AM
hmmm maybe it's not a jutsu that jiraiya teach him. Maybe it's a naruto own creation jutsu, and was forbidden by Jiraiya because it's a dangerous Jutsu for Naruto. or maybe it's that new perverted jutsu, that jiraiya forbid because it's a useless jutsu against akatsuki :D

VeNoM87
May 04, 2006, 09:17 AM
hmmm maybe it's not a jutsu that jiraiya teach him. Maybe it's a naruto own creation jutsu, and was forbidden by Jiraiya because it's a dangerous Jutsu for Naruto. or maybe it's that new perverted jutsu, that jiraiya forbid because it's a useless jutsu against akatsuki :D

Maybe he forbid (or forbade? O_o) it because he wants it all for himself. Because if other ppl see that jutsu, like akatsuki or orochimaru they get very motivated to also write books etc, so lots of competition for jiraiya :P

C4animax
May 04, 2006, 09:20 AM
You guys should re-read the moment jiraya was warning naruto, i still continue to believe that it was concerning the transformation into a mini kyubi, he told him it was higly dangerous for some reason(what else could be that dangerous???), then after they get daidera kakashi got a special seal at that time just in case naruto is it... I can't see naruto using the death god thing because it would end his life (i agree with KTFS on that) and i doubt he would use any huge/complicated technique since he isn't the type to use them. (i'm not talking about summoning different type of frof which wouldn't surprise me....)

I don't like the idea of yamato/sai dying in the next chapters...that would suck.

ZeroDegrez
May 04, 2006, 09:56 AM
Yeah you guys are probably right. I was not sure if that move could be done without killing ones self.

You guys should re-read the moment jiraya was warning naruto, i still continue to believe that it was concerning the transformation into a mini kyubi, he told him it was higly dangerous for some reason
But he actually says, "Don't use that jutsu" becoming the Kyubi isn't a jutsu. It's Naruto getting pissed off and that's all. It has to be a move of some type that we have yet to see that uses an ungodly amount of Chakra. It would be really cool if Jiraya taught him a move that even Jiraya can not fully do because of Chakra limit. Back when they first started training together Jiraya flat out told Naruto there are some insane jutsu you can learn by increasing his Chakra limit. He may have ment the summon jutsu, or the Rasengan, but I think he had something much cooler in mind.

On a side note I actually would be very interested to see how Jiraiya was able to get Naruto angry enough to go kyubi 4 when they were training.

Ooinaru
May 04, 2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah you guys are probably right. I was not sure if that move could be done without killing ones self.
But he actually says, "Don't use that jutsu" becoming the Kyubi isn't a jutsu. It's Naruto getting pissed off and that's all. It has to be a move of some type that we have yet to see that uses an ungodly amount of Chakra. It would be really cool if Jiraya taught him a move that even Jiraya can not fully do because of Chakra limit. Back when they first started training together Jiraya flat out told Naruto there are some insane jutsu you can learn by increasing his Chakra limit. He may have ment the summon jutsu, or the Rasengan, but I think he had something much cooler in mind.

On a side note I actually would be very interested to see how Jiraiya was able to get Naruto angry enough to go kyubi 4 when they were training.

Hehe, agreed... Jiraiya probably made a clone of sakura or sasuke and killed them, to tick naruto off :p

moimoimoi
May 04, 2006, 10:26 AM
[/quote]

He stole his Ramen :D

Ooinaru
May 04, 2006, 10:45 AM

He stole his Ramen :D

LOL

Elmdorz
May 04, 2006, 11:06 AM
Ya "that jutsu" does not involve the kyubi in my opinion. Anyways heres my prediction:

-Sasuke kills Sai in front of Naruto.

-Naruto sees a new dark side of Sasuke and realizes he isn't the same as before

-Sasuke will probably laugh at Sai's dead body and just walk away or something like that.

King
May 04, 2006, 11:43 AM
You guys should re-read the moment jiraya was warning naruto, i still continue to believe that it was concerning the transformation into a mini kyubi, he told him it was higly dangerous for some reason(what else could be that dangerous???), then after they get daidera kakashi got a special seal at that time just in case naruto is it... I can't see naruto using the death god thing because it would end his life (i agree with KTFS on that) and i doubt he would use any huge/complicated technique since he isn't the type to use them. (i'm not talking about summoning different type of frof which wouldn't surprise me....)

well I always thought that the special jutsu was the kyuubi 4 also, it struck me as much more likely given how jiraiya was warning naruto not to be hasty at the same time, and kb4 is exactly the move that naruto would do in that situation.  but there's always the slight possibility that wasn't what kishimoto was refering to so people will keep on hoping to see the special "jutsu" for another couple hundred chapters, I'm guessing.  And there's a slight chance that we'll get to see it I guess, lol, but it's been dragging on long enough...
ask yourselves why kishimoto would put Jiraiya's warning before the fight with sasori and deidara if the kyuubi wasn't the special move. it would be much more logical to put jiraiya's warning after the akatsuki fight and before the sasuke rescue mission one if Naruto weren't gonna use his special jutsu at all in the gaara rescue arc, and if we were gonna see it randomly in the sasuke rescue arc. But if the move were the kyuubi 4, then it would make sense, because naruto was about to transform into kyuubi against deidara, and so we DO see a glimpse of the "jutsu," before kakashi stops it in the gaara rescue plot, and later against orochimaru. This is a subtle argument which most people will probably ignore but it's much more elegant stylistically for the move to be kyuubi 4 and not some random arbitrariness...

I also think there's a high possibility that if the special Jutsu actually exists, then it's Naruto's own creation.  Kind of like the time when the Fourth warned Kakashi not to use chidori because it was an incomplete jutsu

kubik
May 04, 2006, 12:06 PM
Naruto was aware of what kind of jutsu Jiraya was reffering to.
He wouldnt go four tails if he would know that he can hurt Sakura-chan behind him.
No chance in hell.

That jutsu is not Shinigami too, cos you have to sign a contract with Shinigami and that can only be done when Shinigami is summoned. Sarutobi signed his contract when Yondaime sealed Kyuubi. If Jirayia knows Shiki Fuujin then he signed his contract that night too.
I dont know how Yondaime contacted the death god really ^^"
If this is true, then we will see Shinigami again. Naruto has to make his contract you know :p I predict that Jirayia will use it on Oro to complete Sandaimes job.

Maia
May 04, 2006, 12:21 PM
I can't see Sasuke coming back to Konoha with Team 7.

Can you just imagine how predictable it would be if he did. Things would be running "too" smoothly. What would he do in Konoha? No point. He still needs to kill his brother. He still needs to gain power.

When Naru and Sasu finally meet, Naru will be upset with Sasu for not wanting to come back.... [Sai would be like... "So THIS is your bond?! wtf. ¬_¬ Liar.] I don't think they'll meet so soon.. maybe the LAST frame of next week's chapter... maybe.. or the chapter after that.

But for chapter 306 I see a chapter of talking and discovering, which will end with a beginning of a fight. :)

Hopefully.

And hopefully we'll get Sasuke in it.

Yondaime_101
May 04, 2006, 12:50 PM
I'm sure that Sasuke will have that gay eyeliner thing on..that would be hilarious!!

Sasuke:"Sai, do you think those snakes of you are gonna hurt me?? Well you are wrong!"
Sai:" These are no snakes, these are penises!!!
Sasuke:"ooohhhhh SAI, you naughty boy!!!!!!!!!

Yondaime_101
May 04, 2006, 01:01 PM
That special Jutsu will require and ungodly amount of chakra that cannot be performed with normal chakra...Naruto will have to use his Kyubi chakra (without transforming into tails) to use that jutsu. Something that confuses me though is that when naruto was leaving to rescue Gaara, Jiraya told him not to use that jutsu. We all know it can't be the 4 tails coz as Kubik said, he was aware of the jutsu Jiraya was talking and he had no memory of his 4 tails. But, Jiraya taught him that jutsu to deal with Akatsuki I presume, and he did meet Itachi, who is a member of the Akatsuki, so why did Jiraya tell him not to use that jutsu when he knew that there was a possibility of Naruto meeting an Akatsuki???? In my opinion, that Jusu is a really powerful one that Naruto still cannot control. He can cause irreperable damage if he can't control it....Flicker Jutsu someone!!!!

Predator
May 04, 2006, 02:32 PM
OK, guys! You're moving a very bit off topic.
The conversation you make, Yondaime_101 is a Jutsu thread one. :p

Of all the predictions I liked the idea that Sai and Sasuke might confront Oro together, the best.
Then Orochi gets pissed off, uses some pwnage jutsu to kill Sasuke, but Sai saves him "to protect the bond".

Reloaded
May 04, 2006, 02:37 PM
As far as "That Jutsu" goes do you guys think Jaraiya might have taught Naruto the death god (or whatever it was) sealing Jutsu?  The same one we saw the 3rd use on Oro, and the one the 4th used to seal the Kyuubi?  I would think Jaraiya would have to know that Jutsu as well if both the 3rd and 4th knew it.  Though I could be mistaken.

After seeing the 3rd's fight with Oro, it occured to me that if Naruto, having the Chakra limit he has, it might just be possible to use that move and seal whatever it is you are trying to seal, inside of a shadow clone.  We assume the reason the 4th didn't do it is because he needed all of his strength to seal the Kyuubi, though for the 3rd he was able to seal the raised 1/2 in shadow clones before getting to Oro.

As far as crap we've seen, it's the only one that might make sense for Naruto to have.  Afterall...Jaraiya was arming him to deal with Akatski.  If worse comes to worse, best to have a trump card move that beats the guy no matter what his strength is.

as if kishimoto will kill of the main character before he kills of sasuke and sakura and its a known fact that naruto will become hokage.

kubik
May 04, 2006, 02:43 PM
- Team 7 will try to follow Oro.
- Sasuke and Sai will began to fight [we will see Saske in full light yay!]
- Last page: Oro about to enter the room where Saske-kun is.

thenghtcrawler
May 04, 2006, 04:36 PM
sai cant die cuz remember tat oro said he has unfinished business or sometin wit sai probably some gay stuff. lol na but sai cant die plus
next chap is gona b some chasin. they been chasin a lot lately. lol naruto chase sasuke oro chase sai sakura/yamoto chases sai and wat bout kabuto? who he chasin i bet next chapt. hes gona start chasin the mice tat sai summoned lol.......jaja ja ja ja jajajajaj ja ja ja jajajajajaja ja ja lolz

SIsholinsfinestSI
May 04, 2006, 05:28 PM
Sai is a dead boy walking Oro is gonna murder, death, kill him. Sai betrayed Oro...........i dont think hes going to take that lightly. Oro understandes now what Danzo was trying to do so Sai must Die. I dont think its going to happen next issue but down da line Sai's not makin it home. I think its gonna be a rumble Naruto, Sai, Yamato, Sakura vs Oro n Sasuke..............Sweet.

King
May 04, 2006, 05:29 PM
We all know it can't be the 4 tails coz as Kubik said, he was aware of the jutsu Jiraya was talking and he had no memory of his 4 tails. In my opinion, that Jusu is a really powerful one that Naruto still cannot control.

Well Naruto is aware when he goes 3 tails so Jiraiya could be referring to that; telling him not to use the 3 tails because it is a natural platform for some mysterious "danger" that Naruto isn't completely clear about.  My main grievance is that It's been over 50 chapters since Jiraiya mentioned "that jutsu," and it's only been mentioned once and never followed up =X.  Unless we see "that jutsu" in the next one or two chapters when Naruto fights, I'm inclined to think Jiraiya was warning Naruto to stay off Kyuubi 3 as a platform to enter Kyuubi 4.  

Of all the predictions I liked the idea that Sai and Sasuke might confront Oro together, the best.
Then Orochi gets pissed off, uses some pwnage jutsu to kill Sasuke, but Sai saves him "to protect the bond".

maybe, that'd be nice lol.  Uhhh but Orochi is kind of boring imo.  Besides Edo tensei and rashoumon, all he does is pussy around with little weeny snakes lol that come out of all sorts of orifices in his body rofl. and maybe once in a while gurgle out his big baddy sword that isn't that impressive anyways

Yondaime_101
May 04, 2006, 05:34 PM
But, is transforming into 3/4 tails really a jutsu???

King
May 04, 2006, 05:46 PM
it's not a ninjutsu but Jiraiya didn't say it had to be.  anything can be a jutsu if throwing a punch counts as taijutsu and therefore a jutsu. but I guess we are off topic.[br]Posted at: May 04, 2006, 03:38:06 PM_________________________________________________ehhh you're two posts ahead of me lol[br]Posted at: May 04, 2006, 03:43:21 PM_________________________________________________http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296672

C4animax
May 04, 2006, 07:45 PM
But, is transforming into 3/4 tails really a jutsu???

Read below.

Well Naruto is aware when he goes 3 tails so Jiraiya could be referring to that; telling him not to use the 3 tails because it is a natural platform for some mysterious "danger" that Naruto isn't completely clear about....maybe, that'd be nice lol. Uhhh but Orochi is kind of boring imo. Besides Edo tensei and rashoumon, all he does is pussy around with little weeny snakes lol that come out of all sorts of orifices in his body rofl. and maybe once in a while gurgle out his big baddy sword that isn't that impressive anyways
*Shorten the quote*

Agree all way long, i remember kakashi/gai saying that lee's opening gate was a jutsu, it's about the same for naruto they both control chakra and in both case using more chalra than the body is supposed to take can be dangerous. Using even one tail for naruto can shorten his span life, 4 is a record that naruto wasn't aware...I also think that if we don't see some massive move in the next couple of chapter then we are fixed, actually naruto is now supposed to act "cool" in a smart way...kyubi 4 was just a big bang really.

And yeah it's about time that orochimaru shows us some good home made (copied) jutsu!!! But i can't see orochimaru killing sasuke, maybe he'll decide to quicly transfer in sasuke's body, which will lead to a mini fight (wall destruction etc) and maybe sai saving sasuke by giving his body up?

note : That flash animation was funny ;)

Darrenj
May 04, 2006, 08:13 PM
It's never stated that sai killed those guys. It's a target list for all members of ne and everyone they've killed so far

Hes crossed them out and in another book has drawings showing who he has killed
doesnt take much logic to put them together

ZeroDegrez
May 04, 2006, 09:40 PM
My main grievance is that It's been over 50 chapters since Jiraiya mentioned "that jutsu,"
Correct...however, in terms of story time not a lot of time has passed, at all.

Edit...I don't think it has been as many as 50, has it?

MajinX
May 04, 2006, 10:15 PM
well my prediction is that Sai and kabuto will be involved when its time for oro to take sasukes body, it could be like the dbz thing with ginyu, someone gets in the way of the transfer and oro finds himself in a new body that isnt sasuke, i think its gonna be sai or kabuto who will become this. And i still dont think kabuto is totally loyal to oro, he probably has his own plans, he seems to betray everyone and in the end oro will be betrayed also

maggi
May 04, 2006, 11:05 PM
does somebody knows when the naruto fillers are gonna end.... :mad[br]Posted at: May 04, 2006, 09:02:10 PM_________________________________________________also when does the next chapter is gonna be publish? :mad

Kusachu
May 04, 2006, 11:31 PM
Correct...however, in terms of story time not a lot of time has passed, at all.

Edit...I don't think it has been as many as 50, has it?

actually, i think it has...it was around 250 something that he said that

binkansarariman
May 05, 2006, 12:22 AM
yeah.,. i think i agree that Sasuke would show how heartless he's becoming and dont give a 2nd thought of slaying Sai..

Maybe the sasuke that sai held was actually Sasuke's bunshin.. n the real Sasuke already summoning a big snake to constrict sai.. naruto upon seeing that summoning Gamakichi to his aid (well, i guess gamakichi too is already grown up frog by now) and sai is saved

as naruto is weakening from the kyuuubi episode, he cant do much against sasuke.. n that 'd be the time, out of sasuke expectation, sakura come to the rescue n kick his sorry ass with her monstruos strength.. but new sasuke way too snaky.. so out of despration, sakura shows her secret weapon- summoning Katsuyu, the slug to shield her.. n oro laughs perhaps feeling nostalgic..

King
May 05, 2006, 01:53 AM
regular bunshins don't have real bodies though... unless sasuke mastered one of the elemental bunshins like mizu or kage. why would his kage bunshin sleep on the bed and the real sasuke sleep on the floor though? loll

CheckMate
May 05, 2006, 02:07 AM
sai maybe has already been trapped in genjutsu..

seems sasuke-kun has developed his tai, gen, and of course ninjutsu very well

khukuku..

Dead or Alive
May 05, 2006, 05:21 AM
I belive that Sasuke sleeping is actually a henge no jutsu of Oro. That simple, I thought someone would have think of it already.

enzomars
May 05, 2006, 07:11 AM
I belive that Sasuke sleeping is actually a henge no jutsu of Oro. That simple, I thought someone would have think of it already.

Do you really think Oro want to play with Sai?
He'll rather slice him asap than waist his time hengeing around

Yondaime_101
May 05, 2006, 10:57 AM
I am expecting something big from Naruto in the coming chapters that will overshadow the reappearance of Sasuke! He is currently in a very weak state after his 4 tail transformation and his Sasuke search...But it's always in those kinds of situations that Naruto explodes into something special! Like against Neji, when he was initially getting a thumping and he was literally done and out of the fight. Neji was outclassing him in all departments then his never say die attitude came up and the rest is history. Similarly, his fight against Gaara/Shukaku, when he was tired and had to save Sakura, he came up with something mindblowing. I won't be surprised if he does something similar when he sees Sasuke's true intentions!

keuair
May 05, 2006, 01:49 PM
i think sai will die killed by sasuke

swifty007
May 05, 2006, 02:23 PM
My prediction for the next few chapters is that Sai and Sasuke will converse for a while, but Sasuke will be as arrogant as Kobe Bryant and a fight will occur. Sasuke will be defeated or fought to a standstill in that fight, but Oro and Team 7 will interfere, and Sasuke will escape. This defeat will show him that he still hasn't grown enough and he will go even farther into the darkness.

kubik
May 05, 2006, 04:40 PM
Or it will show him that he no longer has to stay with Oro cos Oro didnt teach him anything that would be usefull against Sai.
Anyways I expect Kishi to suprise us as usual :amuse

moimoimoi
May 05, 2006, 05:29 PM
Does anyone remember that Sasuke got a Curse Seal?/Does anyone remember he's faster than Rock lee/Does anyone remember he's an uchiha with cheated Eyes that can predict if you're going to make coffee before you think of it???? If you do so, you'll realize that Sasuke, if he fight, can kill Sai 3 times before he realize anything. But i don't, think Sai's gonna die.

I say that to keep you in mind that Sasuke (even if I don't like him) > Sai.

for the next chapter i predict : Talking and Quick actions

The Real things will start in Chapter 307

KTFS
May 05, 2006, 05:57 PM
lol wow 3 times befor realizing anytthing hu? so an anub in the leaf is basicly a nothing cuz that's what he is. One that kils people at that. I don't like sai that much but thats underestimating to the extream. We still don't know what sai has to offer and sasu still has hang ups about naru. Sai won't die this chapter and if he dose oro's gonna do it.

King
May 05, 2006, 08:00 PM
Does anyone remember that Sasuke got a Curse Seal?/Does anyone remember he's faster than Rock lee/Does anyone remember he's an uchiha with cheated Eyes that can predict if you're going to make coffee before you think of it???? If you do so, you'll realize that Sasuke, if he fight, can kill Sai 3 times before he realize anything.

you make Sasuke sound like a God lol... there are limitations to all his abilities.  Like the need for Sharingan to have umm... eye contact, which he isn't gonna have if his pretty Sharingan eyes are pointed to the wall when he's in bed.  Unless he's developed like Itachi another type of Sharingan genjutsu activation with his back rofl.  So like whenever he points his back at someone he can use genjutsu at them... or predict their movements... haha.... I will say, just like Zabuza, that in the end you overestimate the Sharingan, which Zabuza completely defeated (the ordinary Sharingan, at least).  It was smart thinking + Kuchiyose + Chidori that allowed Kakashi to defeat Zabuza the second time, NOT sharingan.[br]Posted at: May 05, 2006, 05:55:11 PM_________________________________________________Cursed Seal has its limitations also in the dangers of its use, especially in a time when Orochimaru is about to transfer soon.  And Sasuke does have Rock Lee's speed without his weights, but his speed and power are not even comparable to Rock Lee once the latter opens even one of the 8 gates.  If you compare the animation details for Shishi rendan in Sasuke's prelim match (Chuunin exam) and even later when Sasuke uses shishirendan against one of the Sound, to Rock Lee's Lotus versus Gaara, you'll see that Sasuke makes a tiny crack in the floor and Rock Lee makes a giant crater lol, which means that the speed at which Rock Lee throws down his opponent is 100X faster than Sasuke

billion bruce lees
May 05, 2006, 10:06 PM
sharingan eye contact is necessary for genjutsu( regular sharingan), if you can be caught in a genjutsu with ms you can be caught by amaterasu.

the second sasuke got that evolved sharingan( curse seal or no) even elite ninjas became beneath his level...i quote " only superior shinobi can watch over the crimes of the village"- itachi uchiha.

kakashi has the hardware, no software, and with no uchiha blood is like running a car on gas fumes, plus..he only has one sharingan!!!

the abilities of the sharingan were obviously changed later by kishi, cuz if kakashi had those powers that sasuke had then, he would be able to see through the fog as chakra flow

thank you good night

King
May 05, 2006, 11:45 PM
no uchiha blood only means that kakashi is less attuned to the sharingan, i.e. it takes more stamina for him to use it.  if you'll note, he developed the same jutsu as itachi in that fight vs deidara.
and saying that "the second sasuke got that evolved sharingan, even elite ninjas became beneath his level" is ridiculous.
If you'll note, the sound tell sasuke that with his curse lvl 2, he'll be about their strength, maybe slightly more as their leader.  But if you'll notice, the sound all turn to curse seal lvl 2 just to kill two jounin who were almost out of chakra roflmao (note how all of the sound agree that if they had not done so they would have risked the chance of being beaten... by two jounin who barely had any chakra left... lmao) and sasuke was maybe 1.25X as strong as one of those sound ninjas... three years ago at least.  do the math yourself.
and really... none of the hokages had sharingan, sheesh.  to glorify sharingan as the alpha and the omega of jutsu would defeat the whole underlying code of Naruto to "gambate," and also reduce the glorious contest between ninjas to simply a matter of birth - whether you have the bloodline limit or not, whether you were born with the genius or not.
Geez, they had Sandaime hokage and Jiraiya blab it out so many times, that the most important thing about being a ninja isn't his jutsus, too...
they had that whole neji vs naruto arc where neji finally concludes that no one is bound to any destiny...
hammer me on the head some more please.

up_town2
May 06, 2006, 02:17 AM
kakashi has the hardware, no software, and with no uchiha blood is like running a car on gas fumes, plus..he only has one sharingan!!!

okay to have your car running on gas fumes... u are changing your fuel to air ratio and thus running lean... you'll want that when your at high rev or going very very fast....which will be for a very short while in tell you run out of fumes...lol.. a better analogy will be, wrong gas grade or oil viscosity even using streight water insted of a 60/40 coolant mixture...lol...(dont worry i went to college for this) :tem

well anyyywayyyss...lol...

i wonder if jaryia showed naruto that black fire jitsu that he sealed when he met itachi in the so called un escapable frog stomach?
maybe naruto found a cool way of using it... and that might be one of his secret combo jitsu...

Kostek
May 06, 2006, 11:21 AM
Jiraya can't learn someone jutsu that he don't know. Especially that this jutsu was created with Mangekyou Sharingan. Maybe he can use sealed jutsu but he will never learn it so Naruto won't learn it too. Someone said that Kishimot likes to make surprises so maybe Naruto will kill Sai when he will find him. Or maybe he will be already dead cause even if he's strong he won't win against Sasuke+Oro that is looking for Sai too.

latouya
May 06, 2006, 12:10 PM
I HOPE Sai will still be living after 306...

Yondaime_101
May 06, 2006, 12:24 PM
Naruto doesn't need a SHUUUURIINNAGGGAN mofo eyes like Sasuke to kick ass. He will become much stronger than Sasuke anyways!

Naruto reminds me of Goku while Sasuke is Vegeta, always sulking in his corner and wanting to be stronger than Goku; even the looks are similar!!. The same thing here, Sasuke wants to become stronger than Naruto in which he will obviously fail!

Kelmain
May 06, 2006, 01:16 PM
Oh sure, Yondaime you are a master, the main character will be the stronger one. I could have never imagined that, thank you for coming. -.-.

While Vegeta is "sulking in his corner". Sasuke was actually consideered a genius and has the sharingan. Naruto doesn't need sharingan true, he can do it all with Kyuubi, hehehe what would have happened to naruto without it? He would be dead. Really, do you remember how many times he has regenerated from deadly injuries thanks to the kyuubi? It has happened many times. Does he even have a brain? Always running around with kage bunshin and rasengan... what a genius, seriously think about it, Naruto is the most retarded character.

At least Sasuke is what he is thanks to his blood and his talent, so don't try to say anything stupid. He could have killed Naruto and get Mangekyou and he just did not, he could have done it mate. If he just wanted easy power Naruto would be dead.

girlsfavtoy
May 06, 2006, 02:09 PM
Jeese i love it when people start to call each other name for the sake of a manga, LOL.

Seriously though, we'll probably see what naruto has without any help from the kyuubi. "that jutsu", we will see soon enough.

Sai will be killed, this is too obvious. And sasuke will tell naruto and co, that sai wanted to take sasuke back to konoha. soon or later, this is going to happen. this chapter though, there is going to be more talking, and more talking, and finally more talking :(

charlie59320
May 06, 2006, 02:37 PM
I think Saï will die :o

charlie-fr

donkeyhigh
May 06, 2006, 03:18 PM
Naruto doesn't need a SHUUUURIINNAGGGAN mofo eyes like Sasuke to kick ass. He will become much stronger than Sasuke anyways!

Or maby he realizes that you need to work together in order to accomplish the bigger problems in life :p

Oh sure, Yondaime you are a master, the main character will be the stronger one. I could have never imagined that, thank you for coming. -.-.

Hehe :)

Jeese i love it when people start to call each other name for the sake of a manga, LOL.

Hehehehehehe :)

*cuddles with everyone* :p

Sai will die soon, to bad though, I always liked him.. although, his gay sweater/shirt/jacket is a bit too much.. :p

Dracul
May 06, 2006, 04:17 PM
originally posted by up_town2:

okay to have your car running on gas fumes... u are changing your fuel to air ratio and thus running lean... you'll want that when your at high rev or going very very fast....which will be for a very short while in tell you run out of fumes...lol.. a better analogy will be, wrong gas grade or oil viscosity even using streight water insted of a 60/40 coolant mixture...lol...(dont worry i went to college for this)

lol, sounds like you took an internal combustion engine course :-P are you a fellow ME?

anyways, OT:

naruto and sasuke will battle it out, and like someone said earlier: naruto is going to overshadow sasuke. Naruto will pull out new jutsus. Lets face it, KN4 is not a jutsu, thats more of a transformation. We will inevitably see naruto pull out THAT JUTSU. more than likely sai, sakura and yamato will fight ORO while naruto faces off with sasuke. anyways, i cant wait!

King
May 06, 2006, 04:37 PM
At least Sasuke is what he is thanks to his blood and his talent, so don't try to say anything stupid.

zzz so it's more admirable to be born with uchiha blood than to be born with kyuubi seal, lol...
it seems about the same comparison to me =X. Naruto is, like Sasuke, given a chance to gain easy power in the form of the Kyuubi, but the difference is that thanks to the way the Kyuubi's powers are constructed, he never remembers it, and hence never "falls into darkness." And now he's foresworn the shroud chakra of the Kyuubi (recall the moment when Yamato tells him to use his own eyes to protect Sakura and Sasuke, and how we get a close-up on him silently resolving to do this). Naruto comes across temptation and defeats it - well, or so I'd think, we'll see in the following chapters whether he turns KB4 - while Sasuke is easily defeated by the lure for power.

C4animax
May 06, 2006, 04:42 PM
If you'll note, the sound tell sasuke that with his curse lvl 2, he'll be about their strength, maybe slightly more as their leader. But if you'll notice, the sound all turn to curse seal lvl 2 just to kill two jounin who were almost out of chakra roflmao (note how all of the sound agree that if they had not done so they would have risked the chance of being beaten... by two jounin who barely had any chakra left... lmao) and sasuke was maybe 1.25X as strong as one of those sound ninjas...

I think their power are needed to hold sasuke safe in that barrel, jiroumbou (whatever the name) was the weakest and he played sumo with chouji (nothing too hard) the second fought neji which was the strongest (after naruto) and a "natural" ennemie to that spider man, it took 2 person to take down the other bitch and then two for shakon and co. and 3 people to get kimimaro down (at least stopind him, slowing him and "killing" him) So in the end they were just plain stronger than the rest. It's true that reading the other comment (the coffee thing) is ridiculous...i mean he won't stop me to drink my coffee ^^.

Seriously though, we'll probably see what naruto has without any help from the kyuubi. "that jutsu", we will see soon enough.
Sai will be killed, this is too obvious. And sasuke will tell naruto and co, that sai wanted to take sasuke back to konoha. soon or later, this is going to happen. this chapter though, there is going to be more talking, and more talking, and finally more talking :(

That jutsu has better to be shown during the next 3/5 chapters(to show people how wrong they are)...and sai's death isn't obvious, i didn't expect him to change side like he did...i think he'll be beaten up or taken by oro but he won't die. (well i hope so)

King
May 06, 2006, 04:48 PM
Does he even have a brain? Always running around with kage bunshin and rasengan... what a genius, seriously think about it, Naruto is the most retarded character.

you might as well criticize Kabuto for always running around with that medical chakra around his hand slapping people, or orochimaru for always doing senin jashu, or rock lee for always doing his taijutsu, or gaara for nubbing around with sand all the time... or sasuke to be always doing his fireball and chidori... you probably just watch the anime too much, but naruto really learns about the same if not more new moves than all the other characters... most ninjas really have a set style though

Kelmain
May 06, 2006, 05:18 PM
Lol King, you are dreaming.

Naruto is a fucking retard wich can only do that, HE DOESNT use his jutsus in a clever way, You can see Sasuke doing really amazing things with his threads, kunais and Katon. You can see every character thinking good strategies to use their jutsus. BUT what do we see about Naruto? Ill tell you, straight attack, kage bunshin, rasengan. Or straight attack, kage bunshin, Rasengan from the back. Or straight attack, kage bunshin, Rasengan from the air. Thats the way Naruto plays.

I really hoped that Naruto would have grown in his mind too, but he is still the same idiot. He is just not a ninja, never does anything else. You can see it clear when they attack Kabuto and that moron appears from the air with rasengan. Or in the fight against Itachi... always the same shit.

Just look at shikamaru, or Neji,or Sasuke or even Kiba. They all plan strategies and have loads of movements (just watch at Sasuke's taijitsu, he does it very well) Instead look at Naruto, he uses the most small chance to rasengan... it sucks.

Rasengan was supposed to be a very rare jutsu with unbeliveable powers and its probably the most seen jutsu and the most common one.

Yondaime_101
May 06, 2006, 07:32 PM
HAHAHA! Kelmain! you make me laugh! Don't be upset that Naruto is the main character and not Sauceke...Speaking of easy power..why in hell would he chose to go to Oro rather than Konoha>???? If that is not a cheap, yes C-H-E-A-P, move then I wonder what is!!! Naruto never asked to have the Kyubi inserted into him! In fact, all he ever cared was to be acknowledged by the, as you put it, the BEST NINJA EVER, Sasuke. By the way, that's not a new SHARINGAN that sasuke has developed....its BIRD FLU!!!

King is totally correct! Naruto is the most inventive of all ninjas! He always makes the best of worst situations AND he NEVER gives up till he succeeds! That's the attitude that makes him a great ninja. It doesn;t matter that he doesn't have all those skills that Mr. Sasuke has, Naruto Keeps on fighting and that NEVER SAY DIE attitude is what makes him so special. Naruto was not born a genius like sasuke or from a prestigious family (ultimately that might be wrong coz Yondaime might well be his father) but like Lee, he works his ass off. That's the message Kishi wants to put across...never give up till you achieve your dreams!

Phew!! Friends???

cygnus
May 06, 2006, 07:49 PM
So when is someone going to tell Sasuke about Kakashi's new Sharingan. That would definitely help persuade him....

moimoimoi
May 06, 2006, 07:50 PM

Naruto is a fucking retard wich can only do that, HE DOESNT use his jutsus in a clever way, You can see Sasuke doing really amazing things with his threads, kunais and Katon. You can see every character thinking good strategies to use their jutsus. BUT what do we see about Naruto? Ill tell you, straight attack, kage bunshin, rasengan. Or straight attack, kage bunshin, Rasengan from the back. Or straight attack, kage bunshin, Rasengan from the air. Thats the way Naruto plays.

I really hoped that Naruto would have grown in his mind too, but he is still the same idiot. He is just not a ninja, never does anything else. You can see it clear when they attack Kabuto and that moron appears from the air with rasengan. Or in the fight against Itachi... always the same shit.

Just look at shikamaru, or Neji,or Sasuke or even Kiba. They all plan strategies and have loads of movements (just watch at Sasuke's taijitsu, he does it very well) Instead look at Naruto, he uses the most small chance to rasengan... it sucks.

Rasengan was supposed to be a very rare jutsu with unbeliveable powers and its probably the most seen jutsu and the most common one.

Hu o0 ? You better have to stop reading the manga if you think so... Rasengan it's not a Rare Technique, Its just a High Level Jutsu wich Naruto can handle.

And for the characters i just say : Shikamaru is WEAK, if someone ambush him, he will die and thinking will be no help/ Neji got bloodline who help a lot/ Sasuke got one of the most cheated bloodline of the manga who help a lot too, for learn skill and anticipate. And he only think about killing his brother (well it's true that people use to only think about killing someone...). Psycho-rigid someone said? / And Kiba is just a freaking weirdo who fight with a dog, A DOG ! and i think it's not the only things he do with...

And we don't really see naruto fight.so how can you judge him?
(and the rasengan behind kabuto was pretty clever)

hatakescarecrow
May 06, 2006, 09:50 PM
All of u need to learn to grow up.

sushi-girl-27
May 06, 2006, 11:07 PM
I predict Sai is going to die. If it's not this week, it'll be the next.

CheckMate
May 07, 2006, 12:10 AM
I predict Sai is going to die. If it's not this week, it'll be the next.

ot at least in 2 more chapters after that :p

King
May 07, 2006, 01:34 AM
All of u need to learn to grow up.

mmm if growing up means taking a superior, condescending attitude over people like you're doing here I think we're all doing that perfectly fine =).  I'm not sure why you associate growing up explicitly with the ability to maturely distance yourself from things - I mean, that's part of it, but growing up is also about social activism to better our community and each of us in advocating our interpretations is helping enrich this little naruto community we have here...
[br]Posted at: May 06, 2006, 11:24:03 PM_________________________________________________about naruto's use of the rasengan, from the time he mastered it, there have been only around 7 times he has used it.
-in the contest vs sasuke on hospital rooftop.
-he tried to use it when trapped in the fat sound's doton jutsu, but failed to activate it
-he used it once against the last two sound to capture sasuke's barrel.  the strongest of the 4 sound stopped the rasengan before it hit, but NOTE THAT THIS was a Kage Bunshin using rasengan, and that it was part of the plan to get sasuke's barrel, which turned out successful
-he used it twice to counter sasuke's chidori
-he used it a couple times when caught in itachi's genjutsu - but he didn't REALLY use it... only thought he did; then he used oodama rasengan against itachi's imitation.
-he used it to destroy deidara's flying birdie
-he tried to use it against kabuto
I'm pretty sure that's almost, if not the entire list.  maybe I missed one instance or so.  But if you look at it, the times when he actually got the rasengan jutsu started (excluding getting caught in itachi's genjutsu), he accomplished his goals with it most of the time, besides failing against kabuto only recently.  if you have the impression naruto is busting out rasengan and getting schooled all the time, that's probably from the anime fillers rather than the manga.

DarkManSharingan32
May 07, 2006, 02:25 AM
HAHAHA! Kelmain! you make me laugh! Don't be upset that Naruto is the main character and not Sauceke...Speaking of easy power..why in hell would he chose to go to Oro rather than Konoha>???? If that is not a cheap, yes C-H-E-A-P, move then I wonder what is!!! Naruto never asked to have the Kyubi inserted into him! In fact, all he ever cared was to be acknowledged by the, as you put it, the BEST NINJA EVER, Sasuke. By the way, that's not a new SHARINGAN that sasuke has developed....its BIRD FLU!!!

King is totally correct! Naruto is the most inventive of all ninjas! He always makes the best of worst situations AND he NEVER gives up till he succeeds! That's the attitude that makes him a great ninja. It doesn;t matter that he doesn't have all those skills that Mr. Sasuke has, Naruto Keeps on fighting and that NEVER SAY DIE attitude is what makes him so special. Naruto was not born a genius like sasuke or from a prestigious family (ultimately that might be wrong coz Yondaime might well be his father) but like Lee, he works his ass off. That's the message Kishi wants to put across...never give up till you achieve your dreams!

Phew!! Friends???

Are you serious? First of all Naruto may have never asked for his Kyuubi... but Sasuke sure as hell never asked for his CS either. This is what it breaks down to... so pay attention.

*Points to Anko* Pretty good ninja right? High level... and pretty much what Sasuke would be if he NEVER used his CS. Now can anyone here point out the problem? Oh yeah... SHE IS HINDERED BY NOT RELEASING THE CS. It steals away her chakra, and leaves her in a dabilitated state. If you are going up against S-class ninja, like say... an Itachi.... there are far too many openings to take advantage of with that style of fighting.

Now you appearent Sasuke haters need to realize that the only reason Sasuke is with Orochimaru isn't because he wishes to betray his teammates, or because he hates Naruto or anything like that... He is merely training to use his CS to it's full capacity, without it becoming a hinderence later on. It's the same with Naruto and any training Jiraiya gave to control the kyuubi chakra, produce it, or use it in any way.

And on the subject of Naruto being the most inventive ninja... While he is inventive, I wouldnt go quite that far. The last truly effective and impressive attack Naruto used was THE ONLY TIME TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN WAS EFFECTIVE....and that was against Gaara... 2000 pages of Naruto... or something...lol

Naruto is not the best ninja... If you wan't a true ninja, look at Sai (pre-NaruBaptism) and to Haku. What Naruto does is bring a human element to what it means to be a ninja... In a way, Naruto is on a one-man campaign to change the way a ninja should be. The fact is... Naruto could train from here until doomsay, and Sasuke will still eb a better "ninja". Naruto has better morals... but in skill and other things the scale tips toward Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, and even Gaara (who is also a Jinchuuriki).
----

Hu o0 ? You better have to stop reading the manga if you think so... Rasengan it's not a Rare Technique, Its just a High Level Jutsu wich Naruto can handle.

And for the characters i just say : Shikamaru is WEAK, if someone ambush him, he will die and thinking will be no help/ Neji got bloodline who help a lot/ Sasuke got one of the most cheated bloodline of the manga who help a lot too, for learn skill and anticipate. And he only think about killing his brother (well it's true that people use to only think about killing someone...). Psycho-rigid someone said? / And Kiba is just a freaking weirdo who fight with a dog, A DOG ! and i think it's not the only things he do with...

And we don't really see naruto fight.so how can you judge him?
(and the rasengan behind kabuto was pretty clever)

Hmm... lets look at it from a difference stand-point...
Kage Bunshin is a forbidden jutsu... yet just about eveyr decent ninja can pull it off.
Rasengan is used by only THREE ninja throughout the entire timeline of Naruto... Naruto being one of them (even-though his chakra control hasn't yet advanced to mastery of the technique)

I believe the class of this technique is S... Special, and that Hidden, Special, and Forbidden jutsu are all about the same strength, they just have minor differences. Forbidden jutsu, have the ability for one ninja to destroy or kill many... Hidden are specific to one area, and Special are Ninja created signiatures, used for instant killing of their opponent.

Rasengan... is both rare and high-ranked, because S-ranked jutsu are most likly only passed from teacher to main pupil... or in one case, from pupil, to Master.
----

So when is someone going to tell Sasuke about Kakashi's new Sharingan. That would definitely help persuade him....

That will definetly be a jaw-dropper for Sasuke... internally... But of course he would play it off on the outside... It would be another way for Sasuke to gain the MS without "killing his best friend"...

And now that I think about it... It might be enough for Sasuke to seek out Kakashi, and go back to Konoha... Kakashi would of course decline to teach him... Sasuke would get pissed, and fight his own teacher... Maybe even killing him... O.O. Who knows... it could happen. it would set up that nice Naruto vs. Sasuke that is to occur again...

King
May 07, 2006, 02:36 AM
*clap hands* well thought out, props to a prolonged, detailed response without grammatical or logical error every 2 seconds.
it's true that naruto isn't the best ninja in technique - orochimaru says it quite well when he says naruto is only ordinary.  However, the mysterious power of Naruto is that he has the ability to make friends with anyone.  The instances when we see Naruto as a truly impressive ninja are only when he is protecting something important to him, a friend (protecting Sakura in Gaara incident with Tajyuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu, Tsunade in the Sanin battle with his first Rasengan... which was pretty darned impressive to me when you look at the manga graphic details lol). 
This strength that comes out of a ninja only rarely emerges, usually when the ninja is protecting his village, but with Naruto, he has the ability to overlook these provincial differences, and make everyone his friend, such that, in almost every battle in the future, I predict, he will have a stake in the fight, and thus be able to call upon the hidden strength of the ninja that Sandaime and Jiraiya have so eloquently lauded in the past.

So yes, even Jiraiya says Naruto is a scrub with jutsu haha.  But he is able to fight with his full strength more than any other ninja, and call out the full potential of his chakra; and this can be a deciding factor.

DarkManSharingan32
May 07, 2006, 02:49 AM
*clap hands* well thought out, props to a prolonged, detailed response without grammatical or logical error every 2 seconds.
it's true that naruto isn't the best ninja in technique - orochimaru says it quite well when he says naruto is only ordinary. However, the mysterious power of Naruto is that he has the ability to make friends with anyone. The instances when we see Naruto as a truly impressive ninja are only when he is protecting something important to him, a friend (protecting Sakura in Gaara incident with Tajyuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu, Tsunade in the Sanin battle with his first Rasengan... which was pretty darned impressive to me when you look at the manga graphic details lol).
This strength that comes out of a ninja only rarely emerges, usually when the ninja is protecting his village, but with Naruto, he has the ability to overlook these provincial differences, and make everyone his friend, such that, in almost every battle in the future, I predict, he will have a stake in the fight, and thus be able to call upon the hidden strength of the ninja that Sandaime and Jiraiya have so eloquently lauded in the past.

So yes, even Jiraiya says Naruto is a scrub with jutsu haha. But he is able to fight with his full strength more than any other ninja, and call out the full potential of his chakra; and this can be a deciding factor.

Exactly, Naruto excells in heart and sheer determination. But what pains me the most, is seeing that Naruto, who hasn't gained one speck a ninja knowledge since graduating academy... is now being passed by every new genin in that very same knowledge. I swear... if Naruto says "i'll just bust shit up with a rasengan" one more time... I'm gonan have Sakura or someone smack him with the definition of stealth....

He makes up for it of course... but come on... lol

kuruptedyung1
May 07, 2006, 04:09 AM

i dont recall tha manga or anime EVER stating that tha rasengan was a RARE jutsu.. just a super A ranked jutsu or whateverthafuck... and if its so rare.. why do all jounins that were alive during tha 4th's life know what it is and looks like.. lol obviously its been done plenty of times.

Piatch
May 07, 2006, 06:06 AM
does anyone know when the next chapter will come out?[br]Posted at: 07 May 2006, 09:04:47_________________________________________________I believe that Sai won´t die, it´s too fast and Naruto and Sasuke won´t see eachother until like 310

Kostek
May 07, 2006, 07:10 AM
I think that next chapter will be out tomorrow

Please, let's keep this forum clean of all these "When will the chapter be out?" thingies. - P

donkeyhigh
May 07, 2006, 07:34 AM
Hihi, håkaj Predator_U :) You're just so cute :p
what? drunk? never!
well anyways, next chapter is gonna be all about Naruto and Orochimaru talking, and Yamato and Sakura making a strategy on how to approach the problem, or rather, which foe to go after first, and how to surprice him.. err, probably Orochimaru, since they know where he is because of Narutos chakra-thingy..

Kelmain
May 07, 2006, 10:54 AM
Lol how funny how ppl gets mad because I'm just saying the truth.

As you said it's a super A jutsu blabla, then if it's that... it means its hard to develop, if it's hard to develop means that only a few ones can do it... and Naruto spams it to death LOL. Just Naruto.

You can all hate Sasuke and lick Naruto's Ass, he is a looser, and he didn't grow his mind, and IMO Mind >>>>>> Jutsus, for being a ninja. Naruto is always the same moron, «aww rawwwr lets get the kyuubi and regenerate my own head if it get cut!!!!!!!!!!!!» ALways the kyuubi, up and down. The kyuubi is a demon able to create tsunamis with only one tail IT'S NOT NARUTO, it's not bloodline, IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL FUCKING DEMON. And sincerly, Naruto would be nothing without it. He has no ninja mind, he has no plans, no taijutsu style... he is pure crap. Take his kyuubi away and as I said, he would be dead, he could not have "regenerated" so many times.

Take out Sasuke's Sharingan now, would he be dead? no, sharingan didn't make him regenerate faster, or Go Mazinger Z and own. Nope, watch him fight, he uses taijutsu very well, and combinates it with his ninja tools (kunais etc) and also with his FAMILY fire techniques. Whats the problem? Sharingan is just one more dojutsu, it would be rather different if he choosed CHEAP POWER and killed Naruto to get Mangekyou, but he did not do that... did he?

As Naruto gone to train with Jiraiya and surpassed him, Sasuke realized that until today he was walking dogs out and doing things that would not help him to improve as a Ninja, so then he gone to train with the best sannin, as well as Naruto trainer with one, he accepted a VERY GOOD OFFER, he did not hate any konoha mate, he did not want to kill Naruto, he even said that untill today, he was dreaming with the life he had and the friends he made. But he said goodbye to all and go train with the only one who could make him improve enough to kill Itachi.

Whats bad about Sasuke? Who of you, if you were him, would have stood at Konoha walking out dogs while the MOST RETARDED OF YOUR CLASS is training with a sannin? I'll tell you NO ONE

I'd like to ask you to temper your language. You know, "no bashing" and stuff. ;) - P

foxez69
May 07, 2006, 12:37 PM
Lol how funny how ppl gets mad because I'm just saying the truth.

As you said it's a super A jutsu blabla, then if it's that... it means its hard to develop, if it's hard to develop means that only a few ones can do it... and Naruto spams it to death LOL. Just Naruto.

You can all hate Sasuke and lick Naruto's Ass, he is a looser, and he didn't grow his mind, and IMO Mind >>>>>> Jutsus, for being a ninja. Naruto is always the same moron, «aww rawwwr lets get the kyuubi and regenerate my own head if it get cut!!!!!!!!!!!!» ALways the kyuubi, up and down. The kyuubi is a demon able to create tsunamis with only one tail IT'S NOT NARUTO, it's not bloodline, IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL FUCKING DEMON. And sincerly, Naruto would be nothing without it. He has no ninja mind, he has no plans, no taijutsu style... he is pure crap. Take his kyuubi away and as I said, he would be dead, he could not have "regenerated" so many times.

Take out Sasuke's Sharingan now, would he be dead? no, sharingan didn't make him regenerate faster, or Go Mazinger Z and own. Nope, watch him fight, he uses taijutsu very well, and combinates it with his ninja tools (kunais etc) and also with his FAMILY fire techniques. Whats the problem? Sharingan is just one more dojutsu, it would be rather different if he choosed CHEAP POWER and killed Naruto to get Mangekyou, but he did not do that... did he?

As Naruto gone to train with Jiraiya and surpassed him, Sasuke realized that until today he was walking dogs out and doing things that would not help him to improve as a Ninja, so then he gone to train with the best sannin, as well as Naruto trainer with one, he accepted a VERY GOOD OFFER, he did not hate any konoha mate, he did not want to kill Naruto, he even said that untill today, he was dreaming with the life he had and the friends he made. But he said goodbye to all and go train with the only one who could make him improve enough to kill Itachi.

Whats bad about Sasuke? Who of you, if you were him, would have stood at Konoha walking out dogs while the MOST RETARDED OF YOUR CLASS is training with a sannin? I'll tell you NO ONE

I'd like to ask you to temper your language. You know, "no bashing" and stuff. ;) - P

I believe this is a prediction thread.. Not an EXPLANATION nor HATE thread...

ricekid
May 07, 2006, 12:43 PM
it was destiny for each of them to go train with a sannin, but each of them met on different paths. Each character has their special "thing". Seriously, if each person didnt have what made them special, they wouldnt be that great. Saskue w/o sharingan would have not made it past Gaara. No sharingan = useless chidori, less effective taijitsu, etc. Naruto is in some ways smart, but it isnt exactly portrayed so, and for rasengan, its not even a jutsu, its just chakra, and since Naruto has high chakra and endurance, he is able to spam it as much as he wants.

p.s. i still think Sasuke is going to kill Orochimaru some time in the future.

King
May 07, 2006, 01:08 PM
Kelmain, I don't hate Sasuke.  I rather like him as a character, with his vengeance arc.  But I think I just got a little tired of hearing people worship him as their God lol - doesn't that detract from his own private struggles to surpass Itachi?  Probably in the gradient of feelings towards him I feel around how Rock Lee or Neji might feel towards him, respectful of his genius, while I was thinking that you might be a little too much on the Ino / early-Sakura side lol.  But whatever, to each his own, right - sorry for the provocative posts before, I guess I offended you.

Next chapter... there will a lot of talking haha, it's the first time these kids will have met in three years after all.  Hey, Sasuke, you having a good time in this dungeon down here?  Food any good?  Dude, what do you and Orochimaru eat down here, snake guts I bet, huh.  All right, you had your fun, Sasuke, now it's time to go home.
I like the idea of how Sasuke will somehow betray and kill Orochimaru.  Somehow, to me, Orochimaru doesn't seem the ultimate evil - except when he invaded Konoha in the beginning of course.  Like, his character is too frivolous - he plays around and makes snide comments and gloats too much - I mean, he even says that Sasuke has a worse temper than he does.  I think if the whole motif of Sasuke falling into darkness were to be continued, betraying Orochimaru would be a means for this.

billion bruce lees
May 07, 2006, 02:00 PM
Kelmain, I don't hate Sasuke. I rather like him as a character, with his vengeance arc. But I think I just got a little tired of hearing people worship him as their God lol - doesn't that detract from his own private struggles to surpass Itachi? Probably in the gradient of feelings towards him I feel around how Rock Lee or Neji might feel towards him, respectful of his genius, while I was thinking that you might be a little too much on the Ino / early-Sakura side lol. But whatever, to each his own, right - sorry for the provocative posts before, I guess I offended you.

Next chapter... there will a lot of talking haha, it's the first time these kids will have met in three years after all. Hey, Sasuke, you having a good time in this dungeon down here? Food any good? Dude, what do you and Orochimaru eat down here, snake guts I bet, huh. All right, you had your fun, Sasuke, now it's time to go home.
I like the idea of how Sasuke will somehow betray and kill Orochimaru. Somehow, to me, Orochimaru doesn't seem the ultimate evil - except when he invaded Konoha in the beginning of course. Like, his character is too frivolous - he plays around and makes snide comments and gloats too much - I mean, he even says that Sasuke has a worse temper than he does. I think if the whole motif of Sasuke falling into darkness were to be continued, betraying Orochimaru would be a means for this.

lol.. omg oro is his closest friend..hahahahaha

Strawhat_4491
May 07, 2006, 06:49 PM
I did'nt read all 120 replies(dont have that kind of time) but I think we finally get to see sasukes face. Him and naruto will probably fight to see who has gotten stronger. Sai will probably get beaten by sasuke and will have to be saved by naruto, and kakashi. This chapter should be very exciting and Naruto will come one step closer to hokage.

_reticentness
May 07, 2006, 07:00 PM
i think between sasuke and orochimaru something's going to happen to sai maybe.

billion bruce lees
May 07, 2006, 09:04 PM
yeah, he's going the way of star trek extras...dearly departed lol

ricekid
May 07, 2006, 10:10 PM
I did'nt read all 120 replies(dont have that kind of time) but I think we finally get to see sasukes face. Him and naruto will probably fight to see who has gotten stronger. Sai will probably get beaten by sasuke and will have to be saved by naruto, and kakashi. This chapter should be very exciting and Naruto will come one step closer to hokage.

where/when does kakashi come in again? I hope you mean yamato. I doubt Sai will live to see the outside of the cave imo.

billion bruce lees
May 07, 2006, 11:05 PM
he's so dead, it would make for such exellent tragedy for the still way too idealistic naruto.

i mean i don't want to turn him to a sad sack, but what a test of charachter it would be for him.would he be able to keep that big smile of his?

not to mention the emotional turmoil it would put him in.

KTFS
May 08, 2006, 12:00 AM
he's so dead, it would make for such exellent tragedy for the still way too idealistic naruto.

i mean i don't want to turn him to a sad sack, but what a test of charachter it would be for him.would he be able to keep that big smile of his?

not to mention the emotional turmoil it would put him in.

Yes but there is still more to sais' charater to see if anything he dies 5 chapters from now in a big everyone fight. *But that might make naruto go KB4 on everone again.*

Kusachu
May 08, 2006, 03:15 AM
i want to see Orochimaru tell Sasuke to go with them so he can kill some akatsuki *cough*Itachi*cough* for him and then come straight home for dinner.  lolz.  It would even be cool if itachi could still kick sasuke's ass...XD  but sigh, i fear i ask too much...XP

and billion bruce lees: XD I would also love to see that. Ah sigh...so much potential! :p

CheckMate
May 08, 2006, 03:20 AM
however i still wonder what are naruto going to do facing oro and or sasuke..

without kyuubi's chakra i doubt naruto can do something cool..
just what did yamato think?

they are against the most dangerous character in ninja world, yet he hold naruto's power?

hmm..

ZeroDegrez
May 08, 2006, 05:11 AM
So is the reason Naruto isn't healing as quickly or "recovered" as he says because Yamoto is actively supressing the kyuubi's chakra? I thought what he did was just like a one time thing where it just disrupts the connection and the reason Naruto hasn't healed as quickly is because KB4 just takes that much out of his body.

Would Naruto be back to full strength in almost no time at all if Yamoto stopped supressing it?

cerventus
May 08, 2006, 08:12 AM
I dun know just a thought, Didnt Jiraiya said that Naruto type of shinobi doesnt need proper chakra control but instead high energy techniques?

I like to see Naruto use more creatives techniques like when he did against Zabuza in the wave arch or how he was determine to save sakura when vs Gaara. It is time to see Naruto get back to his ass kicking ways.

I think 306 you will see Sasuke saying to sai " hhmmmm.... you too. Get lost or else.." MS activated. Sai tripped, but he remembered how determine naruto is to keep this bond. sasuke adds " I will only adknowldge this bond once my bother is killed"

"ku ku ku"

Then Orochimaru appears. " there you are my lil traitor"

_ATMA
May 08, 2006, 02:31 PM

they are against the most dangerous character in ninja world, yet he hold naruto's power?

hmm..

i dont think the kyuubi is really naruto's true power more or less its his massive chakra he has built over time he makes other ninjas look like pipsqueaks when it comes to container size i dont think yama did a bad thing on holding back the power in fact i think it might help them beacuse it will push naruto to use his head a little bit more then just crazy brut strength lol

billion bruce lees
May 08, 2006, 02:33 PM

hmm..
yeah if i was yamato i would've just hid after i did a big giant mokuton jutsu arrow pointing out oro's exact location lol

Dariusd
May 08, 2006, 03:57 PM
It would be so awesome if Orochimaru starts fighting Naruto and co. and then when he realizes he's overpowered he calls out to Sasuke to help out. Instead of Sasuke pulling a Kimimaro, he turns his back on Orochimaru and just leaves him there saying I no longer have a use for you. Sasuke would be total badass then...

billion bruce lees
May 08, 2006, 08:20 PM
omfg that would be hilaaarious, all our jaws would break from hittin' the floor so hard

erieru
May 08, 2006, 09:06 PM
I think is very likely for Sai to die sometime soon, just because it felt like it was some kind of closure for the character in the last episode, and it does not make any sense for Sasuke (who has to be defeated by Naruto) to be taken down by Sai, who just happened to meet him. So, if he's not able to get Sasuke then that means that Sasuke will either injure him really bad or kill him, then Naruto will really get mad and beat the crap out of him, and I also think that Yamato and Sakura are a fare match for Orochimaru, at least in the condition that he's in, so if Oro finds Naruto I'm sure Yamato will show up as fast as he did and support Naruto so he can rescue Sai and knock Sasuke out, and then take him to Konoha.
After that, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura will go to find Itachi and get some Akatsuki while they are at it. XD that would be a great team :) oh well......

KTFS
May 08, 2006, 09:21 PM
Hay hold on. What about Kabuto? He's still out there and can ave a big impact on the next chapter. He would jump in and help oror out cuz he's getting his ass kicked but team 7 and sasu woun't help maybe......

DarkManSharingan32
May 09, 2006, 12:50 AM
Hay hold on. What about Kabuto? He's still out there and can ave a big impact on the next chapter. He would jump in and help oror out cuz he's getting his ass kicked but team 7 and sasu woun't help maybe......

My guess, is that in the chapters to come... Kabuto is going to either escape, or be the first person to see some Akatsuki making their way towards the hideout... He's the spy, so he can be trusted by the Akatsuki to a point...

KTFS
May 09, 2006, 01:06 AM
good point this might be where Kabuto makes his move and if he dose the next cupple of chapters will be lost of fun for me. New faces a new fight. more life into the story. Naruto might have to use "that jutsu" and sasu kicks ass.  we'll see  a new member of akatsuki. Find out more of what there plans are and lear about the other bijuu holders, which is where i think the story will move to if Akatsuki shows up. I'm done with my rant.  But all in all it'll spice things up in whats been a slow last cupple of chapters to me anyway. We got some good info and plot movement but slow.

bebong
May 09, 2006, 06:59 AM
sasu will do senei jashu to face the choujuu giga's

or whatever

billion bruce lees
May 09, 2006, 12:01 PM
i think i'll have a coniption if akatsuki are headed towards oro's layer, that would be so cool if kabuto does some mokuton and escapes.

that would be nosebleed time

BloodS
May 09, 2006, 12:40 PM
if it happens it wud be a 3 way battle lol oro, team 7, nd akatsuki..

maggi
May 09, 2006, 03:03 PM
i would love the ataksuki to came for surprise :smile-big.that would be nice. that they took naruto and everything well this have been my preiction since naruto woke up when he turn into the nine tails hhehe but its seems that anything well moist of tht things that i have predict are never true...hehe :mad

NRZero
May 09, 2006, 04:12 PM
Sasuke and Sai are going to fight, thats a given. Maybe some time during the fight Yamato's seed will be triggered by Sai and everyone appears there. Then at the end of the chapter Sasuke steps out of the shadow and greets Naruto with his trademark, "Yo Dumbass"

Arsonist
May 09, 2006, 04:25 PM
That's a nice prediction NRZero. I really hope we wont get to see Sasuke before Naruto (that would just be stupid and I'd be all like "WTF! Stop fuxing with my storyline! :p)

King
May 09, 2006, 06:52 PM
ehh if akatsuki show up on the site it would be cool, but I'd be like, eh? more randomness lol. maybe that tree-hugger akatsuki could poke his head in things and say, hmmm things are getting interesting aren't they, but anything more would as random as... maybe naruto suddenly waking up in konoha and finding out that everything he imagined was genjutsu that itachi wanted him to believe and he was finally cured by tsunade lol

donkeyhigh
May 09, 2006, 06:53 PM
someone has to say : "bibidi-kun" somewhere in the next few chapters, or im not reading any more naruto.

billion bruce lees
May 09, 2006, 07:03 PM
i would love the ataksuki to came for surprise :smile-big.that would be nice. that they took naruto and everything well this have been my preiction since naruto woke up when he turn into the nine tails hhehe but its seems that anything well moist of tht things that i have predict are never true...hehe :mad
yeah i don't think anyone missed that insane chakra

zetsu; hmmmn i can't find them anywhere??????

badoom a chunk a tree hits him in the head

zetsu; hey the ninetails,!!! is that??? oro !!!

zetsu; um leader, your not gonna believe this but the 9 ntails is whoopin ass on oro.. whats that. trail them o fosho.

Posted at: May 09, 2006, 05:02:18 PM[/size]_________________________________________________

someone has to say : "bibidi-kun" somewhere in the next few chapters, or im not reading any more naruto.
hahahahahahah

DarkManSharingan32
May 09, 2006, 07:55 PM

ha ha... That old saying, eh?
It would be sick if SAKURA called Sasuke then just before they squared off...lol
----

yeah i don't think anyone missed that insane chakra

zetsu; hmmmn i can't find them anywhere??????

badoom a chunk a tree hits him in the head

zetsu; hey the ninetails,!!! is that??? oro !!!

zetsu; um leader, your not gonna believe this but the 9 ntails is whoopin ass on oro.. whats that. trail them o fosho.

Posted at: May 09, 2006, 05:02:18 PM[/size]_________________________________________________hahahahahahah

Ha ha, that makes sense... But i would Tobi as the one to have that little conversation. lol

Come on... AKATSUKI!!!!!

maggi
May 09, 2006, 07:57 PM
hey this is out of the topic but why did itachi killed his entire family?
wouldn't be cool that they show why exacly?how did he got involve in ataksuki?
and everything....

DarkManSharingan32
May 09, 2006, 08:18 PM
hey this is out of the topic but why did itachi killed his entire family?
wouldn't be cool that they show why exacly?how did he got involve in ataksuki?
and everything....

There are alot of theories on that... and there isn't one difinitive answer. You should try to look around this forum, and NarutoForums.com to get an idea what people are thinking.
You can expect that revelation to occur sometime during the main Sasuke vs. Itachi fight...
----

My contention is that Itachi didn't murder his clan, but he merely arrived just before Sasuke entered... and made a crazy decision. He decided that to ensure that his brother would grow to be strong, and eventually destroy the one that truly destroyed the clan... Itachi would become his model and goal, in revenge.

The person resposible for the genocide... Uchiha Shisui (and Akatsuki Leader), Itachi's role model. I believe Itachi was indoctrinated with all that talk he spouted off by Shisui. Shisui faked his death in order to be able to sneak attack and kill off the Uchiha... Think about it, all the witnesses to him being alive are dead. Uchiha Shisui may be one of those Uchiha who were not skilled enough to have the Sharingan... but was an outcast in that way, so he gained power in his own way....

Shisui could also explain the way the numbers of Akatsuki tip in the direction of Konoha... having knowledge of both Orochimaru and Itachi would be easy for someone in Konoha. But information on Itachi would be nearly impossible to find concidering his level (Oro is a Legendary Sannin... everyone knows him...)

Itachi became involved with Akatsuki in order to keep an eye on the Leader, whom he secretly loathes for killing his parents...

Well.. thats it from me... but this so soooooo off-topin its not even funny...

King
May 09, 2006, 09:33 PM
ehh? you mean bibido for scaredy-cat? I don't remember hearing bibidi/seeing bibidi-kun anywhere in naruto =X

Kusachu
May 09, 2006, 09:38 PM
DMS you always have good insight and i like your reasoning, but as far as Shisui being the Leader (as much as i think it would be awesome), why would Itachi do that to Sasuke (to make him seek revenge) if it was Shisui who murdered the clan?  For one, Itachi probably could have pwned Shisui in the first place, ESPECIALLY if Shisui didn't have Sharingan.  And also why would Itachi want Sasuke to get revenge on Shisui??  If Itachi was THAT pissed about it, he could have just gotten revenge for himself rather and hook up with his organization and pal around with him for so long...

Also, i just do NOT see Orochimaru bowing down to Uchiha Shisui.  Ever.  Especially if he doesn't have MS.  IDK...i would like to know more about Shisui though...XD

glasskatana
May 09, 2006, 09:43 PM
plus Oro would have tried to or mentioned considering taking over the body of Shisui if he was the leader... right?
Anyway my prediction is that, Sai sees Sasuke before any of the Naruto crew, in fact Sai might see Sasuke in full, and so do we the reader, and then Sai dies or gets seriously injured and when the naruto crew come to help they have to take Sai away to Konoha without ever seeing Sasuke.

NRZero
May 09, 2006, 09:56 PM
Shisui is dead. If he wasn't then how did Itachi gain the Mankeyou Sharingan? If he found it from another means, then what he told Sasuke was BS.

sushi-girl-27
May 09, 2006, 10:21 PM
Shisui was Itachi's boyfriend, everyone knows that, lolz. *is shot*

King
May 09, 2006, 11:42 PM
also, the akatsuki leader showed an ignorance of konoha characteristic of an outsider. In gaara rescue arc, I believe he asked itachi who maito gai was. But mainly, Shisui had no Motivation to go after his own clan. To tell a whole backstory about itachi, only to have it be about shisui, would only be a cheap revelation utterly devoid of power and depth. Characters need to be consistently built up for a successful story, not to suddenly appear near the end in an overly convoluted plot.

glasskatana
May 09, 2006, 11:55 PM
This is too off-topic guys. Stick with 306 predictions for now, with the little side-track here and there.
I predict that Sasuke will have thicker darker eye outlines, not make-up though, and will have some kind of strange lines somewhere on his face or neck or something. I also predict that I will be angry with Kishimoto when the new chapter comes out.

DarkManSharingan32
May 10, 2006, 12:02 AM
DMS you always have good insight and i like your reasoning, but as far as Shisui being the Leader (as much as i think it would be awesome), why would Itachi do that to Sasuke (to make him seek revenge) if it was Shisui who murdered the clan? For one, Itachi probably could have pwned Shisui in the first place, ESPECIALLY if Shisui didn't have Sharingan. And also why would Itachi want Sasuke to get revenge on Shisui?? If Itachi was THAT pissed about it, he could have just gotten revenge for himself rather and hook up with his organization and pal around with him for so long...

Also, i just do NOT see Orochimaru bowing down to Uchiha Shisui. Ever. Especially if he doesn't have MS. IDK...i would like to know more about Shisui though...XD

You guys are placing the Sharingan on a pedestal... The whole point of this anime is to show that people with genius can be surpassed with hardwork... This is what i see in Shisui. It is possible that Someone without the Sharingan is strong enough to rival the clan... the mere fact that the Akatsuki Leader doesnt posses the Sharingan is proof of that. Orochimaru will bow down to anyone with greater strength than him... thats just his M.O.

Oro was most likely using this organization in order to get close to Itachi anyways... so he wouldn't mind riding shotgun if he got what he truly wanted...
---

plus Oro would have tried to or mentioned considering taking over the body of Shisui if he was the leader... right?
Anyway my prediction is that, Sai sees Sasuke before any of the Naruto crew, in fact Sai might see Sasuke in full, and so do we the reader, and then Sai dies or gets seriously injured and when the naruto crew come to help they have to take Sai away to Konoha without ever seeing Sasuke.

No... He doesnt have the Sharingan, and that my friend is the end of that...lol
My belief is that Itachi is the only one who knows the true identity and past of the Leader... *shrugs*
While it sounds good on paper, it does make quite i few leaps... but i still like it... :-)

And... BTW... Sai has already seen Sasuke in full... and we got shadows. I think it's pretty obvious that the full Sasuke will only be seen once Naruto and Sakura re-unite with him...
---

also, the akatsuki leader showed an ignorance of konoha characteristic of an outsider. In gaara rescue arc, I believe he asked itachi who maito gai was. But mainly, Shisui had no Motivation to go after his own clan. To tell a whole backstory about itachi, only to have it be about shisui, would only be a cheap revelation utterly devoid of power and depth. Characters need to be consistently built up for a successful story, not to suddenly appear near the end in an overly convoluted plot.

The Leader's entire background is unfounded as of yet... I believe bringing out a previously mentioned character is better than just having it be some randomly appointed one...

My basis for this came about in coming up with a way for Sasuke to comeback to Konoha... I decided that Itachi was the key, and unless he resolved his conflict, and found meaning in his life he would be destined to become Oro's new body. If this truly is what occured, it will give Sasuke a major wake-up call, and Sasuke will be forced to take steps in living for himself.

Guys... Itachi said himself (before the extermination) that brothers were rivals... but Sasuke never saw that. He just sat in Itachi's shadow, and revered him... Itachi saw this, and saw that the only way for Sasuke to become truly strong was to bust of his shadow.

And when i looked back I remember seeing some small things that made me believe that Itachi didnt commit the crime... Remember when Sasuke was coming into town...? I dont remember if it was just a small filler in the anime, but i remember seeing an ANBU type ninja on a telephone pole... this gave Sasuke a feeling of dread, and then just as soon as he registered it... the figure was gone. If that was Itachi i think it would've been more poignant for him to confront him there... drag him to the bodies, and show Sasuke himself...

But the figure left... and Sasuke moved on towards his house... where he found Itachi in the shadows. I don't believe Sasuke saw Itachi actually commit the crimes... but rather just saw the aftermath... and Itachi come out in the shadows. This could merely be an altered representation of what occured, and presented to Sasuke as fact. Itachi then takes on the role as a goal for Sasuke to chase... Just as he alluded to earlier...[br]Posted at: May 09, 2006, 05:59:58 PM_________________________________________________

This is too off-topic guys. Stick with 306 predictions for now, with the little side-track here and there.
I predict that Sasuke will have thicker darker eye outlines, not make-up though, and will have some kind of strange lines somewhere on his face or neck or something. I also predict that I will be angry with Kishimoto when the new chapter comes out.

Kishi has been masterful with Sasuke so far... so as much as i hate it, he is doing a good job of stringing it out...
I dunno what he gonna look like... and i really dont wanna guess...
But it would be cool if he had that CS eye that he had when he first came out of the container during thr Rescue Arc... l

King
May 10, 2006, 12:50 AM
"it's true that to bring out a previously mentioned character would be better than a randomly appointed one."  I never suggested appointing a random bad guy, only that his development would be consistently built upon as he is introduced, and I believe that the akatsuki leader's role and motivations will be made more and more clear and imminent the more we know about him.  It could be a former ninja of Konoha - this would add dramatic tension to the story, obviously, depiste his aforementioned ignorance of some of the jounins, this can all be explained with the proper attention I suppose.  What I dislike is mainly overdone plot contradictions and convolutions separated by long intervals.  It reads too much like the construction of a cheap detective story, with plot thrillers for their own sake rather than plot that mirrors the development of character.  If Shisui really is the murderer of the Uchiha clan and the Akatsuki leader, I believe we should have seen more doubt as to Itachi's motives, or anything more of shisui, what the other uchiha members remembered of him, something to twist our perceptions if not into understanding that shisui was the culprit right away, then giving us a more than static conception of him as Itachi's good friend and a loyal, dedicated member of the Uchiha clan.  Or if we had not seen this in Sasuke's flashback, we should at least be given a refraction of this moment in time back when Itachi encounters team Kakashi, and Sakura accuses Itachi of hurting Sasuke + Naruto - this would be an ideal moment to get inside Itachi's head a bit, perhaps a slice of his views toward Shisui, if we are to be directed towards the enormous misconception you are proposing.  The problem is that we are given one view of Shisui for a great many chapters, and it would be really inelegant to set up the expectations of readers in one direction, only to go another way much later on.  But perhaps I am overestimating manga, which sometimes delights in throwing these contradictions and twists at us... a manga is different from a book after all since it's a continuous irreversible process...

What I'm saying is, I guess technically anything is possible.  I wouldn't rule it out.  But I am not a big fan of the idea either... if Kishimoto is going to introduce a new character, like Sai, when he does the first impressions, we should care enough about him - not that we have to like or dislike him, only care about his fate - so that he can become a main character.  Notice how even though sometimes we dislike Sai, Kishimoto keeps refracting our perspectives on him - we are never left hanging for long.  Note that when Sai is introduced he is really pretty much "random," as you call it, but now he has become a well-developed character inseparable from the plot.  The problem is, for our first glimpse of Shiisui,which was unfollowed upon, we don't really care enough about him for Shisui to be a major character... that's my reasoning at least.  If Sai is a demonstration of Kishimoto's technique, then the natural conclusion would be... ...[br]Posted at: May 09, 2006, 10:40:29 PM_________________________________________________I predict someone will come warn us about being off topic and I will say screw it, next chapter's coming out soon anyways, haha

4ghost
May 10, 2006, 12:56 AM
ehh? you mean bibido for scaredy-cat? I don't remember hearing bibidi/seeing bibidi-kun anywhere in naruto =X

I looked it over it and the characters used shows that Sasuke said ビビリ君(bibiri kun), when he called Naruto a scaredy cat. That was way back in the second volume chapter 10.

As for the chapter I'm expecting to see Naruto and his team finally come face to face with Sasuke. I think before that the focus will briefly shift from team Kakashi to Kabuto who Orochimaru may free and also back to Konoha where Kakashi has likely fully recovered.

Kusachu
May 10, 2006, 03:02 AM
I wonder if Kakashi will come to the rescue?? lol I can just see it happening...somehow...

But even though the probability of that is slim at best, I am interested to see what sasuke's first encounter with kakashi will be like after his "change". I imagine that Sasuke will be pretty effing shocked when he finds out that Kakashi has aquired a mutant Sharingan technique that has the ability to zap matter into another dimention. Not to mention the fact that Sasuke completely betrayed Kakashi by seeking out Orochimaru. I wonder how each of them feels about that. It makes for some nice dramtic tension. XD

billion bruce lees
May 10, 2006, 05:09 AM
I wonder if Kakashi will come to the rescue?? lol I can just see it happening...somehow...

But even though the probability of that is slim at best, I am interested to see what sasuke's first encounter with kakashi will be like after his "change". I imagine that Sasuke will be pretty effing shocked when he finds out that Kakashi has aquired a mutant Sharingan technique that has the ability to zap matter into another dimention. Not to mention the fact that Sasuke completely betrayed Kakashi by seeking out Orochimaru. I wonder how each of them feels about that. It makes for some nice dramtic tension. XD
kakashi faces down sasuke and oro, oro calls kakashi a brat, kakashi mss' oro's body to the netherworld, sasuke and oro's bodyless head's eyes pop right out of thier sockets lol

kimi
May 10, 2006, 07:56 AM
I think you are all far away from the topic : 306 predictions .....

After having read all the 11 pages of discussion, it seems that noone took care enough about Yamato.
I do think he also is Danzou pawn or an Akatsuki member's pawn acutally.
If you look carefully at chapter 305 page 9 drawing #5   you will see that he is suspicious. I think that the bingo book is not Sai's one. It is Yamato's one !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget that Yamato is also the captain of the ANBU !

Anyone ever thought about a possibility that Yamato's secret order was to kill Sasuke ?????? And why Naruto cannot recover quickly is because his chakra is disrupted by what Yamato gave him...   :p
We won't see in chapter 306 Yamato's treason but later on :)

That's all for me tonight.

bebong
May 10, 2006, 08:29 AM
I think you are all far away from the topic : 306 predictions .....

After having read all the 11 pages of discussion, it seems that noone took care enough about Yamato.
I do think he also is Danzou pawn or an Akatsuki member's pawn acutally.
If you look carefully at chapter 305 page 9 drawing #5 you will see that he is suspicious. I think that the bingo book is not Sai's one. It is Yamato's one !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget that Yamato is also the captain of the ANBU !

Anyone ever thought about a possibility that Yamato's secret order was to kill Sasuke ?????? And why Naruto cannot recover quickly is because his chakra is disrupted by what Yamato gave him... :p
We won't see in chapter 306 Yamato's treason but later on :)

That's all for me tonight.

well didnt you see the exclamation mark??? that means he's surprised!
well ugh sai left his puny lil' bag becuz he is drawing and ran away to find sasuke. just re-read the chapter properly

and hrmmm did anyone think that sasuke's clothes is the one like when he is with oro and kabuto in the jails in book 27?? or chapter 238 page 1 and 2
becuz in chapter 301 page 10 first panel it seemd similar...

any thoughts???

DarkManSharingan32
May 10, 2006, 09:48 AM

Yeah... Sasuke's betrayal goes onto a whole new level...
Sasuke was KAKASHI'S FIRST SUBORDINATE.... ever... I'm sure he put alot of his heart and soul into Sasuke, and in the end... he ended up like all of his other relationships.
OHHHH, i can't wait to see that moment!!

lol

donkeyhigh
May 10, 2006, 10:10 AM
ehh?  you mean bibido for scaredy-cat?  I don't remember hearing bibidi/seeing bibidi-kun anywhere in naruto =X

Yeah, Sasuke said that to Naruto on their first mission (are you alright? scaredy cat..), on their way to the bridge-building thingy..
However, it seems it stuck with Naruto, like he couldn't get it out of his head.. It stuck with me too, I thought it was a great scene..
But then again, when Naruto saved Sasuke from Orochimarus big-ass snake in the Forrest of Death, and he slowly lifted his head and said the exact same words back to Sasuke, it really gave me the chills.. Best scene ever.

Kusachu
May 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah... Sasuke's betrayal goes onto a whole new level...
Sasuke was KAKASHI'S FIRST SUBORDINATE.... ever... I'm sure he put alot of his heart and soul into Sasuke, and in the end... he ended up like all of his other relationships.
OHHHH, i can't wait to see that moment!!

lol

I noticed something in the first movie that i thought was so cute...i haven't noticed it as much in the anime or manga, but in the movie, Sasuke is almost ALWAYS standing with Kakashi. They make it come off so sweet! It shows how much Sasuke looks/looked up to him. or i could just be imagining things...but anyways, i could see a good Kakashi lamenting Sasuke's absence as a filler moment leading into Kakashi Gaiden. I imagine Kakashi has some deep issues that i can only hope they end up going into. well, it's really off topic so i'll stop now...XP

ricekid
May 10, 2006, 04:42 PM
i think that if kakashi were to ever meet oro again, thats when we start to learn more about kakashi's past

billion bruce lees
May 10, 2006, 06:23 PM
i don't think oro can fight kakashi without sasuke's body anymore

:offtopic what if the other sharingan user is a girl

Tamerlane
May 10, 2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah lets try to get this a bit back on topic with the Chapter 306 predictions guys. ^_^;;;;

Amano
May 10, 2006, 07:59 PM
I predict naruto is going to be shown at least once on every page and that moreover i see him ending half of his sentence with a question mark ;)

WingZer0
May 10, 2006, 10:02 PM
Sai dies. Remember a few chapters ago Kabuto was lamenting to Oro that he needed a 16year old male corpse to complete his collection? That pretty much sums up his fate.

King
May 10, 2006, 10:08 PM
Sai turns into an ink drawing.

magz
May 10, 2006, 10:11 PM
hehehe i think sai will die soon . is the manga coming out this week or what i'm confused now

sushi-girl-27
May 10, 2006, 10:12 PM
A big shiny penis drawing~! Teehee! *is shot multiple times*[br]Posted at: May 10, 2006, 08:11:32 PM_________________________________________________It usually comes out in about 12 hours, so relax man.

NRZero
May 10, 2006, 10:45 PM
Sai is a dead man. Oh well this'll probably be the last time we hear penis in Naruto.

semie-kun
May 10, 2006, 11:00 PM
manga more interisting....can wait anymore...wuhahahha

billion bruce lees
May 11, 2006, 12:12 AM
i will not agonize,..i refuse,..vote who thinks sai is dead next chapter

King
May 11, 2006, 01:10 AM
nawww sai won't die next chapter. good guys always take a long time to die in naruto world. maybe we'll see him with a mortal wound though haha

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 01:16 AM
i don't think oro can fight kakashi without sasuke's body anymore

:offtopic  what if the other sharingan user is a girl

I'd f*ck her. mwahahahahahahahaha! Naw but for real, Uchihacest is best.

I predict that we will finally get to see sasuek next chapter, but it will only be his eyes or some crap like that on the last page.

CheckMate
May 11, 2006, 01:41 AM
I'd f*ck her.  mwahahahahahahahaha!  Naw but for real, Uchihacest is best.

I predict that we will finally get to see sasuek next chapter, but it will only be his eyes or some crap like that on the last page. 

bah.. not that again. actually i wonder why kishi keeps hide sasuke's real face.

is there a scar or a mark, or maybe a fin on his neck/face?

King
May 11, 2006, 02:39 AM
he has no face.  he is just a black ink drawing that is controllable by sai lol.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 02:59 AM
he has no face.  he is just a black ink drawing that is controllable by sai lol.

HE'S TOBI! lolololololol...*headdesk*

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 03:00 AM
Sasuke is in the darkness so much, light can't touch him. :p

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 03:06 AM
Sasuke is in the darkness so much, light can't touch him. :p

HE"S THE LEADER! *head desk*

anyways yeah. he is lost in the darkness, but naruo has better eyes than neji so...XD

kataimiko
May 11, 2006, 03:48 AM
hmmm..lets see...predictions....*ponders*

well, I predict that in this week's chapter, Sai will climb into bed with Sasuke, and they will spoon eachother until either Sakura or Naruto comes and finds them.

what a hilarious scene that would be. XD

HE"S THE LEADER!  *head desk* 

anyways yeah.  he is lost in the darkness, but naruo has better eyes than neji so...XD

that is actually quite interesting.

perhaps when Sasuke finally steps out from the shadows and we see his face, he will also be leaving Orochimaru...or something to that degree.

it could indeed all be very symbolic.

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 03:53 AM
^ This coming from someone who owns the anti-narusaku FC

Eww.......

kataimiko
May 11, 2006, 04:04 AM
^ This coming from someone who owns the anti-narusaku FC

Eww.......

I don't see how that has any relevance in this discussion. O_o

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 04:07 AM
hmmm..lets see...predictions....*ponders*

well, I predict that in this week's chapter, Sai will climb into bed with Sasuke, and they will spoon eachother until either Sakura or Naruto comes and finds them.

what a hilarious scene that would be. XD

oh....please god...let it come true....please!!!! :hearts :nosebleed

*AHEM* Note: Sasuke is still facing away and bound with inky snakes.

Sai: "The bonds between him and you...i want to protect them."

Sasuke: "Ku ku ku ku ku. You want to know about our bond?"

Sai: "Yes."

Sasuke: "Come here."

Sai: (complies)

Sasuke: "Lay down."

Sasuke: "Not on the floor. With me."

Sasuke: "Put your arm around me."

Sasuke: "You have a dick, right?"

Sai: "Yes."

Sasuke: "Then put it in--"

Naruto: ( bursts in screaming) "SASuKEEEEEEEEEEEE! DATTEBAYOOOOOOOO!"

:eyeroll :redface :shifty

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 04:08 AM
I don't see how that has any relevance in this discussion. O_o

The revelance is............... Ur prediction is creepy and u got kusachu high again.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 04:10 AM
The revelance is............... Ur prediction is creepy and u got kasuchu high again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually i am not high tonight. XD just feeling silly..XP

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 04:14 AM
O'rly????
That earlier post polluted my mind.

kataimiko
May 11, 2006, 04:20 AM
oh....please god...let it come true....please!!!!  :hearts :nosebleed

*AHEM*  Note:  Sasuke is still facing away and bound with inky snakes.

Sai:  "The bonds between him and you...i want to protect them."

Sasuke:  "Ku ku ku ku ku.  You want to know about our bond?"

Sai:  "Yes."

Sasuke:  "Come here."

Sai:  (complies)

Sasuke:  "Lay down."

Sasuke:  "Not on the floor.  With me."

Sasuke:  "Put your arm around me."

Sasuke:  "You have a dick, right?"

Sai:  "Yes."

Sasuke:  "Then put it in--"

Naruto: ( bursts in screaming) "SASuKEEEEEEEEEEEE!  DATTEBAYOOOOOOOO!" 

:eyeroll  :redface :shifty

that is hot on so many levels.

together, with our sick and twisted minds...we could take over the world!!!  :kukuku

The revelance is............... Ur prediction is creepy and u got kusachu high again.

well..if it makes you feel any better, maybe Sakura will burst through the doors, kill Sai beat the shit out of Sasuke and then smex the hell out of him. :tem

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 04:30 AM
well..if it makes you feel any better, maybe Sakura will burst through the doors, kill Sai beat the shit out of Sasuke and then smex the hell out of him. tem

Whatever. Now i'm just waiting for the raw.

I'm off to play gunz the duel.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 04:34 AM
that is hot on so many levels.

together, with our sick and twisted minds...we could take over the world!!!  :kukuku

well..if it makes you feel any better, maybe Sakura will burst through the doors, kill Sai beat the shit out of Sasuke and then smex the hell out of him. :tem

I'd take that option too.   I'm open minded.  

*AHEM!*  

Sakura: (bursts into the room)  Sasuke-ku...!!  O.O  SHANNARO!  (charkra punches through the back of Sai's head, splattering his brains onto Sasuke.  The inky snakes dissappear)

Sasuke:  (sits up, turns around and stares into Sakura's eyes. *He's got on red eye-liner...similar to that of orochimaru...*)  Oh my god.  Sakura...that's so hot...take me now."

Sakura:  SHANNARO!  *rips off clothes and hops on*

WHEW!  I gotta stop.  XD

XD  and your avatar is cute.  I like it. XD

kataimiko
May 11, 2006, 04:37 AM
I'd take that option too.   I'm open minded.  

*AHEM!*  

Sakura: (bursts into the room)  Sasuke-ku...!!  O.O  SHANNARO!  (charkra punches through the back of Sai's head, splattering his brains onto Sasuke.  The inky snakes dissappear)

Sasuke:  (sits up, turns around and stares into Sakura's eyes. *He's got on red eye-liner...similar to that of orochimaru...*)  Oh my god.  Sakura...that's so hot...take me now."

Sakura:  SHANNARO!  *rips off clothes and hops on*

WHEW!  I gotta stop.  XD

XD  and your avatar is cute.  I like it. XD

ahahahaha...amazing.

I'd like to think that a Sakura Sasuke smex scene would consist of a lot of angst and Sakura being the one in chage. lol

Power HAS to be a kinky fetish of Sasuke's....lol. XD

gah! I am going insane waiting for the RAW. >_>

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 04:43 AM
I'd take that option too. I'm open minded.

*AHEM!*

Sakura: (bursts into the room) Sasuke-ku...!! O.O SHANNARO! (charkra punches through the back of Sai's head, splattering his brains onto Sasuke. The inky snakes dissappear)

Sasuke: (sits up, turns around and stares into Sakura's eyes. *He's got on red eye-liner...similar to that of orochimaru...*) Oh my god. Sakura...that's so hot...take me now."

Sakura: SHANNARO! *rips off clothes and hops on*

OHHHH GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 1 deathmatch and i see this?

U just made my *cough*day*cough*.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 04:46 AM
Sakura:  "You've been naughty Sasuke-kun.  *smack*  Now I'll punish you.  *smack* "  

The Touch
May 11, 2006, 06:31 AM
NARUTO - 306 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20306.zip)

Enjoy!

vlado
May 11, 2006, 06:33 AM
THANK YOU TOUCH :D

ikuroi
May 11, 2006, 06:36 AM
arigatouuu~~~~

kyaa Sasuke, finally... and i dont know what to say... i dont like the top...but the rest is cool i know he can zip the shirt thou... so its all cool

magz
May 11, 2006, 06:36 AM
THANKS !!!!!

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 06:44 AM
Thanks.

WTF at the main event.

labidasse
May 11, 2006, 06:47 AM
Touch..You are THE man

4ghost
May 11, 2006, 06:48 AM
Can always count on Touch. Arigatou Gozaimasu.

kadoman
May 11, 2006, 06:48 AM
Interestingly, Sasuke looks like a Sound ninja - not exactly like one, but very close to one.  At least he doesn't look like Oro, though I am reminded of Kimmi.  Probably due to the outfit.  I think it's ok.  Not wild about the top - but it's ok.  He looks relatively the same.  I am glad Kishi kept his hair short and didn't go all girly on us.  Overall, I am pleased with the chapter and with Sasuke's appearance.  LOVED th cover.  Brilliant cover Kishi.  Cannot wait to see what the colourists do with that one.

phenomnaruto
May 11, 2006, 06:49 AM
mirror ... THNKS TOUCH http://www.sendspace.com/file/1rp8j1

The Boff
May 11, 2006, 06:56 AM
was that a sword on his back?
and hey this one wont be hard to translate! :D

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 06:58 AM
But note his appearance may be like that because he was sleeping.

magz
May 11, 2006, 06:59 AM
yeah doesnt look 2 gay

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 07:03 AM
can't blame him though, sound doesn't have really good clothes anyway.

destinator
May 11, 2006, 07:04 AM
he looks okay...i expected him to look worse :) cant wait for that people start to color a few things :)

magz
May 11, 2006, 07:04 AM
what is that behind him looks like a sword or something

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 07:11 AM
Dun really think its a sword.

Anyone notice his hair is not really spiky anymore?

spacepope
May 11, 2006, 07:13 AM
Pretty clever of kishi showing how weak Naruto is before the encounter. Which leads us to think that there will be no confrontation. Though Ill happily say I look forward to it. ;)

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 07:14 AM
MFG!  THERE IS A BIG BOW IN THE FRONT!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA!  oh my god...well, he's not freaky looking...liking the naked skin...his bow is a little limp though...

The Boff
May 11, 2006, 07:21 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!! look at page 14. orochi has taken away kakashis
seal over the cs....

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 07:22 AM
WTH ur right.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 07:51 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!! look at page 14. orochi has taken away kakashis
seal over the cs....

i thought that left when sasuke opened it to fight gaara ...either that or when he ate the red pill and went down the rabbit hole i mean into the coffin...i could have sworn it was gone when he fought naruto...hmmm... [br]Posted at: May 11, 2006, 05:24:59 AM_________________________________________________EDIT...oh who's gonna get pissed at me for this...i said i was gonna do it...and so i did...forgive me i was simply too exited to resist...hellzyeah.

The Boff
May 11, 2006, 07:52 AM
kusachu it looks good.... but yeah some people will get pissed!

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 07:54 AM
yeah...fuck...i guess i'll take it down for today...BUT IT"S GOING BACK UP LATER!!! my appologies to all i have spoilt.

hatakescarecrow
May 11, 2006, 07:55 AM
LOL nice avyy

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 07:59 AM
there...but ima be mad if i took it down and someone else puts one up...tonight it's going back up.

conan
May 11, 2006, 08:04 AM
well he's back, and looking all high and mighty, hope's naruto rasengan's his face all the way back to konoha, eventhough
I wouldn't mind a little battle, this is really looking good, I just hope it doesn't take ten chapters like the orochimaru fight.

any way I loved the first page, hope some one colours it soon, and the last one too.

kadoman
May 11, 2006, 08:25 AM
Dun really think its a sword.

Anyone notice his hair is not really spiky anymore?

I kinda thought it was spikier actually!  Ha!  I liked the fact that a lot of the panels were very big in scope - I liked that we got massive close ups of the 3 faces because, well, this is a big deal for these three.  I also liked the movie style page showing Sakura's face panel by panel when she realises she's hearing Sasuke's voice (altough, his voice would have 'broken' by now and I'm not so sure she'd recognise it instantly).  Liked the big double spread at the end.

typer
May 11, 2006, 08:39 AM
Oh god sasuke looks awesome!

It's got the oro-style, with a bit of difference to it. Showing his chest like that -- that guy is oozing with confidence!

Sl33k ;D

Show us the skillzzz! Right about now, sasuke is invicible. Just like any other character that shows up after a long period.

playbychris
May 11, 2006, 09:06 AM
I think that he looks sucky as hell (no offence to Sasuke fans) wit that clothing

zerocharisma
May 11, 2006, 09:17 AM
Nice!
Talking about the art put into this--on p. 5 his hair looks like a sleeping (or dead) bird
It's a nice touch, and things like that are intentional. Wonder what that means--

Just a thought

z.

destinator
May 11, 2006, 09:29 AM
at first i thought kishi would hide is face again because after sasuke blow up his room we see him standing on the edge but without face...and i thought "omg is going to run/turn away and we wont see his face...stupid kishi" but hell the end was nice with the 2 pages

esdawg
May 11, 2006, 09:31 AM
Nice enough to see what Sasuke looks like. But honestly I think he looks retarded in that outfit. Orichimaru may be powerful, but he's got an ass poor sense of style.

Dante Shamest
May 11, 2006, 09:31 AM
HIS CLOTHES SUCK!!!!! I mean I think he looked much much better in his old konoha getup with the bandages. The new one makes him look fat XD

playbychris
May 11, 2006, 09:39 AM
I told you guys that the clothing SUCKS just because of that i hope he gets his ass wooped

Egoboo
May 11, 2006, 09:43 AM
I wouldn´t say the clothes suck...i mean, he was asleep just several minutes ago...guess his daytime-outfit is a bit different....and judging from the first quick translations, Sausage-kun isnt too eager to return to Konoha...
"Bonds...? You have interrupted my sleep for such a thing?"
hm...sounds like the following:
"Sasuke-wont-return-to-Konoha-just-now-theory": 80% approved
"Sasuke-hates-to-get-up-early-theory": 20% approved

Ayah
May 11, 2006, 09:54 AM
FINALLY! The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Sasuke's new outfit...

Sasuke: I'm too sexy for my shirt.

I was pondering who among him and Sai shows more skin now :D I know he was sleeping right before that, but I also thought that having Sasuke wear a very loose top makes it easy to slip it off when he goes to curse seal lv 2. His get-up makes him look more Japanese swordsman/pirate-ish, especially with what looks like a katana on his back.

conan
May 11, 2006, 10:04 AM
His get-up makes him look more Japanese swordsman/pirate-ish, especially with what looks like a katana on his back.

yeah thats what i thought too, but what its not his clothes or outer looks that I am interested in, its his eyes, dont get ther wrong idea,
I just think they are like itachi's in terms of emotional expression, in the days of team seven sasuke's eyes were either narrow with anger and thought,
but now he just seems extremely emotionless with that face as he doent care at all.
again I hope naruto rasegans his face to get some emotion out of it, or maybe sakura can pummel him, either way is fine with me.
any way I dont think sasuke could beat the four of the team, either orochimaru comes to help or something, but I seriously doubt he is able todefeat all four
and when it comes down to raw power, naruto exceeds anybodt, eventhough he is a bit tired.

donkeyhigh
May 11, 2006, 10:05 AM
Sasukes looks cute on his close-up picture :)

And his clothes rock, they don't make him look fat, weirdo.. :p they make him look bad-ass.
I'm mostly wondering if he uses that sword or whatever it is..
I don't particually like Sasuke, but this chapter was really good.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 10:10 AM
lol well, its better than the tunic with the big ass bow on the back!  i don't think he looks fat though... and the more skin the better.

AND HOLY CRAP!  YES!  SAKURA GRABBED SAI RIGHT BY HIS FRIGGIN" THROAT!  Go Sakura!  XD  too bad she got totally pwned just by hearing Sasuke's voice...and WTH is with Naruto falling down so much?  I just want him to fall down again so Sasuke can call him a dunce.  I know i know...he's all tired and got no energy and all...still, he doesn't have to collapse every chapter for us to get it.  

Aw!  I want them to hug!  T-T  Well, i want SOMEONE to hug...even if it's Kabuto and Yamoto bunshin.  There needs to be a hug of some kind.  *nods*  OH!  Sasuke could hug himself!  XD  And giggle!  And and...

Egoboo
May 11, 2006, 10:12 AM
His get-up makes him look more Japanese swordsman/pirate-ish, especially with what looks like a katana on his back.

arrrrrigato...sry, i just had to say that >_>
Anyways, your theory about sliping-off the shirt sounds kinda...correct. Damn -.-

twojastara
May 11, 2006, 10:17 AM
But honestly I think he looks retarded in that outfit.

the expression on his face looks as if he was having a hard psychical disfunction
where's the intelligent, handsome bishonen?

i know why that is so...
ppl were wondering why is Naruto the main character of the Naruto series ;p
couse it's all about Sasuke
so now Naruto is the best bishie and Sasuke is just average...

zaijan_85
May 11, 2006, 10:18 AM
sasuke didnt change much
his *dressing* of his clothes looks sooooooo gay! open chest pfffft no muscles

extrasport161
May 11, 2006, 10:20 AM
anyone else notice he doesn't have kakashi's seal around the cursed seal anymore? and yeah, his eyes are pretty dead. dead or indifferent. plus, they're not in sharingan. doesn't itachi usually use sharingan all the time when he's walking around? i don't know what that could mean in terms of power...

_ATMA
May 11, 2006, 10:27 AM
Nice enough to see what Sasuke looks like. But honestly I think he looks retarded in that outfit. Orichimaru may be powerful, but he's got an ass poor sense of style.

his designer is MJ hahhaha

his eyes show a sort of lonliness and hardend and fearless... sasuke has probably killed alot of people to get this far probably

billion bruce lees
May 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
apparently i'm a sasuke fan...i didn't know until now..really disconcerting.

cool outfit

is that a kusanagi sword?

_ATMA
May 11, 2006, 10:41 AM
apparently i'm a sasuke fan...i didn't know until now..really disconcerting.

cool outfit

is that a kusanagi sword?

looks like it might be a fold up staff maybe

Calibur
May 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
sasuke's clothes isnt that bad. lol. i like it. the bow is great because its in the side/front. and this isnt sarcasm. (time for me to head off to class to review on a dead day.. bah~)

billion bruce lees
May 11, 2006, 10:47 AM
sauke is sooooo cool

but evil

Cbot
May 11, 2006, 10:49 AM
AFTER 2 AND A HALF YEARS,FINALLY REUNION!! How many crazy jutsu that Sasuke as mastered compared to Naruto?

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 10:51 AM
what i want to know is, didn't enma steal the kusanage sword from orochimaru? How'd he get it back for one thing, and i doubt that's what's on Sasuke's back. Why would Oro give it to him?

Sasuke looks cool. I am pleasantly surprized, but not about the expressionless face. He wanted to be cold and emotionless after all...didn't he?

playbychris
May 11, 2006, 10:53 AM
i bet you guys that they're on par. i think that they are at the same level because naruto hasn't shown all of his jutsus.