PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 291 Discussion [Naruto]

Gold Knight
December 30, 2005, 10:13 AM
For all 290 goodies, check at the 290 RAW / Translations / Scanlations thread! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=455)

Translations are finished by Ratfox (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=458) and NJT (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=460), and Nihongaeri (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=462).

So, Orochimaru and Kabuto are officially back! And it looks like Kabuto was with Orochimaru all along.

And now Naruto, Sakura, and Sai have entered the fray. Orochimaru seems to know Sai. What's going to happen next?

Make your predictions here!

A little note here, so as not to create chaos later with alot of questions. The chapter won't be released this week, or the week after. As njt's said in the main page:

And finally NO CLUE when the new chapter will be out. Seeing as the newest chapter we've received was taken out of a Jump marked with the date January 28th. Does that mean we have to wait until February 4th for the newest chapter? We sure hope not, but rest assured we'll keep you posted on the news of the raw as we get it.

So, try to avoid asking where the raw is, as it will be deleted. ^_^ And since there's a long wait, I know you'd all go into an agony mode..so would I. But try not spam it here. ^_^

DZ

[edit]

Someting Woofie's posted:

I posted this as a comment to the news article, but just in case no one sees it there:

The date on the front cover is kind of screwed up. Browsing around the Shonen Jump site, it seems that the actual release date of this issue (the one that was 1.28-30) is 2006.1.7; that's what it says here, anyway: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/2006/07.html

The previous issue (released on 2005.12.16) actually says 1.20-22 on the cover (see: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/2006/05.html), which goes to show how reliable that is.

The dates written on the site seem to be the correct ones, which means the issue with the last Naruto chapter in was released last Friday. So things might be back to normal now, and a chapter should (hopefully) be out this week. (Sorry if I'm not the first to post this news, I haven't checked the forum for a week or so. ^^;.)

Hope that calms you guys down a bit? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

For the 291 RAW, Translations, and Scanlations. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=724.0) Get 'em while they're fresh!

cheh
December 30, 2005, 12:13 PM
PURE DESTRUCTIOOOOOOON!:yelling :nuts l
but i thought he was talking about Sakura not Sai whenhe said " hehe i've seen that face a few times" :o

lexiefaye
December 30, 2005, 12:39 PM
I agree with cheh ... sounds more like he was talking about Sakura (although I can only think of them meeting the once but whatever) especially cuz Sai was all "so this is him" when Orochimaru first appeared.

The preview sounds interesting but its hard to imagine Orochimaru scared of Naruto even multi-tailed Kyubbitized ... Sounds like an action packed (FINALLY!!!) chapter. Two against 4 = Sakura and Yamato against Kabuto and Sai and Naruto against Orochimaru? I wonder how Sai will handle fighting around a more feral Naruto if tails are released ... which I think is bound to occur against these two. We haven't yet seen a tailed Naruto actually work with teammates ... he usually at that point just attacks. Will Naruto be mentally in control enough to coordinate with Sai? This specific chapter will start with some more pre-fight banter including suprise at Sakura's new strength, continue with maybe a thrown kunai or two, reach use of new techniques by at least two of the Konoha Shinobi, and at the most end with Naruto gaining some tails and Orochimaru worried over Narutos control or lack of control over Kyuubi.

As this arc continues, at first it will seem like Naruto can take Orochimaru down with some seriously cool new jutsus but in the end he will be tricked or trapped. At this point, Naruto having been thoughly owned (he's awesome Kyubbitized but Orocimaru IS one of the two main villians of the series), will decide he must use the forbidden jutsu he discussed with Jiraiya. But before he actually uses it Orochimaru will disappear for some unknown reason (or to take a wounded Kabuto away), unable to finish off Naruto once again. Of course he will say something like "You have indeed become a threat. Suitible prey for Sasuke" as he flees. And by now the bridge is destroyed.

This sequence will end with a shot of post timeskip Sasuke watching the whole thing ... and dialog or action between Sasuke and his former teammates will be saved for a later battle (when the antis are higher closer to Orochimaru's 3 year mark and Kakashi is present) ...

Remus
December 30, 2005, 01:08 PM
With the Kid i think he meant Yamato because Kabuto and Oro were only talking about Yamato.
And for my Prediction.
I hope Naruto rips Kabuto into pieces with a big ass Oodama Rasengan :eyeroll

d3vlabs
December 30, 2005, 05:52 PM
craziness

Calibur
December 30, 2005, 06:21 PM
Knowing Naruto, he does his normal attack now, question later routine. Naruto will charge at Oro and Sakura will back him up, but Kabuto will jump infront of Oro to block the attack from Naruto. Meanwhile, Oro is laughing and Sai *disappearing into the shadow to look for a way to counter-attack Kabuto's move* in all the while of Yamato cast his "tree abilities" to detain Oro and Kabuto.

Rest a sure, kabuto and Oro escape with no lead of sasuke's whereabout forcing team 7 to fall into another trap later set in the next few chapters because of Naruto hardness in head.

thats my prediction~

QMark
December 30, 2005, 09:22 PM
Well by the headlines for the next chapter I can only assume Naruto might just use the 2 tail form. "The Strength of Matured Naruto Frightens Orochimaru!!!" Or something along the lines of that. I'm just wondering how its going to start off. With Sai's display of power or Naruto going crazy. Obviously Sakura is going to be careful at first since she is the only medical ninja within the team. I don't think Yamato will try to capture Kabuto on his own since he puts the safety of his team first..

Fodica
December 30, 2005, 09:57 PM
If the past chapters mean anything, then I'd put my money on this one:
First half of the chapter they are going to chit-chat around with couple flashbacks and updating on the Sasuke's whereabouts and the current strength of Yama-Naru-Saku-Sai -team (can't really call it "Team Kakashi" with Kakashi not around can we?) and the latter half is preparing for battle throwing some kunais, using some low-level jutsu with Naruto in the first stage Kyuubified-mode throwing Kage Bunshins and Rasengans here and there, Sai making some ink-monsters, Sakura kicking Kabuto's ass with her monstrous strenght and Yamato supporting with his Tree-jutsus.

Leen
December 31, 2005, 05:10 PM
Orochimaru is going to play around with Team 7.It will be the repeat of chuunin exam in the forest.

Zenith
December 31, 2005, 05:22 PM
We will get to see what Sai's really made of. All he has been doing until now is those same beast imitation ink jutsu thingy. If he's the very best of the "root" division, he should be able to do more interesting and powerful stuff.

dylec
December 31, 2005, 05:23 PM
Well, it's obvious that we should get a big battle or two the coming chapters. Now how will neo-team 7 perform vs two big villians? I think it's time for Naruto to shine. I hope Sai & Yamto wouldn't steal the spotlight.. too much. :D

Leen
December 31, 2005, 05:35 PM
Since Orochimaru has prep time here, we dont know if he has edo tensei ready in his pocket or not. What if he has edo tensei ready? Team 7 will be in deep trouble. I think Naruto will impress Orochimaru with his development so far but still, Orochimaru will win the fight. Dont forget that Orochimaru still knows how to seal the kyuubi chakra. If he does that on Naruto, Naruto wont be able to use the kyuubi's chakra, hence losing the match ultimately.

live4ever
January 01, 2006, 05:14 AM
Can somebody clear this up for me?

When Sandaime summoned the Death God and took away Oro's arms, it just meant that he couldn't use jutsus with his previous body? Because he just used some snake jutsu in 290 and yeah, I remember he changed body. This means that despite the Death God taking away Oro's arms, he can use jutsus after he changes bodies?

Kinda makes Sandaime's last ditch efforts look lame now :(

I predict that Yamato/Sakura will face Oro and Sai/Naruto will face Kabuto. Mostly alot of talking and fight won't start till maybe the last 2-3 pages.

The only way I can see Team 7 trying to win is a 4 on 1 on Oro so Sai/Naruto will have to finish off Kabuto asap. Not sure how's that gonna happen so maybe help will eventually arrive in the form of Jiraiya? Can't see Akatsuki playing a part in this arc.

Oro's gonna use his tongue on Sakura too ;)

Leen
January 01, 2006, 05:19 AM
When Orochimaru changed his body, his jutsus returned to himself. So yes, that will make Sarutobi's attempt look lame now but at that time, that was the only thing that could have save Sarutobi and the whole konoha village. So, we still give credit to our Sarutobi.

live4ever
January 01, 2006, 07:38 AM
Ah fair enough. Come to think about it, if Sarutobi didn't do it, Oro would have got Sasuke's body faster. Now that be interesting :D

S.Slayer
January 01, 2006, 03:27 PM
I think that Naruto, after he's powered up to his tailfox form, will defeat Kabuto in a few moves. Oro won't believe his eyes what Naruto is capable of :blink <end chapter>. Then, after some fighting with oro and lot's of talking between the fights, mainly about sai's and yamato's background and revealing Sasori's death, oro will retreat. Then, after Kabuto's is taken to konoha as a hostage, it will be revealed that he is sasori's/a spy after all. Since he wanted to be captured, he will say that he deliberately lost to Naruto :notrust. After this, I can't think how this might continue :darn

nolia
January 01, 2006, 04:16 PM
i think they are going to fight and naruto is going to be out of control and sacura is going to be a little. orchamiro will notice that they both have been taught both been by 2 of the lagendary ningas from kohana and tells kabuto to be carful. then eaither oro and kabuto retret or they continue the fight. aafther the fight they are not going to beat oro or kabuto because they haft to keep going on in the story or the story would just suck from their.

Gold Knight
January 01, 2006, 09:38 PM
Well, if it was Sakura that Orochimaru was talking about, that'd be interesting too, I suppose.

One Eyed Sharingan
January 02, 2006, 12:41 AM
I think, Naruto going berserk can't be considered as 'matured power'....and i also think that it takes much more than just going berserk to tale orochimaru down, we're talking about a villain who has power more than enough to be hokage here, and to make it worse he seems to knows (and has developed) many forbidden jutsu.... So i think Oro won't be taken down nor cornered...

Dooh
January 02, 2006, 04:39 AM
In the next chapters it will be fights and it will probly end with kabuto dying to either a battleraged Naruto or a sneaky sai.

da_rippa
January 02, 2006, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah... I think we'll see some very tight action and Naruto having a couple of tails :).
bang boom bang!!!
I hope they stop talking, coz I wanna see a good fight.

Remus
January 02, 2006, 07:57 AM
Well if we are talking about power. Orochimaru cant surpass Naruto. Jiraiya trained Naruto and even he must have been in trouble with Naruto releasing more and more Kyuubi power. So I guess if Naruto goes Berserk with lets say 5 Tails Orochimaru is fighting a monster and I dun think he will come up with a quick idea of sealing his power since Kyuubi wouldnt like it having some fun crushing ppl to dust. So I'd say Oro retreats without Kabuto because he is as dead as my wooden horse in the cellar. Kabuto is a medical geek but he was ownd by Naruto when he was younger and against this new Naruto he wont see the sun set.

So Naruto is gonna kick their damn asses and deliver some amazement to us.

thats everything so far from me

Remus

walkie
January 02, 2006, 08:18 AM
First of all, kabuto SHOULD NOT BE DEAD....because team 7 and yamato's objective is capture "the spy" and try to learn where sasuke is, and this the most thing that naruto wants even more than killing orochimaru or kabuto.so i think it is obvious that you team 7 and yamato can not capture orochimaru yet (even yamato said 4 of them can not compete with him), thats why they will try to capture kabuto alive. do not forget what naruto said to sai about rescuing sasuke, so even he goes to berserk, one or two or more tail kyuubi, he will not try to kill kabuto but surely try to kill orochimaru :notrust

when orochimaru said "the faces, we have seen often ", he was talking to naruto. because the other face he knows is yamato. Orochimaru said "kabuto i will explain about this kid later", means he knows something about yamato. (manga 290, page 15, i hope translation was not wrong ;) )

i dont think ,whatever happens, oro or kabuto dies...but surely we will see true potential of sai and naruto. after 2,5 years i assume naruto knows jutsus other than kage bunshin and rasengan, after all he was under jiraiya's traning.and may be at the end of this "meeting" we will see sasuke back :blink

jboku
January 02, 2006, 08:34 AM
Lets not forget about Sai's secret mission.  Remeber Roots wants him to do something and we are not sure what.  I am guessing he wants there to be war so I wonder what he will do. 

As for this battle ahead I think Sauske will appear and threaten Oro when he's about to finish off them saying something like "Leave these prey for me or I will kill you".  Think about it.  2 years with Oro and the sharingan.  I bet Oro is loosing control of Sauske.  Sauske must know a lot of cool new jutsu's by now just by sparing with Kabuto and Oro.

My charactor predictions:

Sai - He will be good.  A real match and hassel for Kabuto.  I think he's the most udner-rated charactor right now.  I bet he lays the whoop down then Sauske shows up and dismantles him with his sharingan. We will learn about what his secret mission was only dragging out this saga more than we expect but because of it they will gain a new lead an the where-a-bouts of sauske. We will learn about his past and his brother no doubt plays a big part in it.  his plot is huge and I've wonderd for a while if Yamato is in on it as well.  Remember they asked for Tsunande to also have one of the best ANBU members accompany them which makes me think that he may also be in roots or the plan requires a very skilled ninja. What can the secret mission be?  How do they plan on disrupting the peace?

Yamato - The son/great grandson of the 1st hokage imo.  That's how he knows these jutsu's.  Oro has seen him before... Most likely in an ANBU uniform and is now putting 2 and 2 together just by seeing him use that wood jutsu.  Remember Oro was like "You wouldn't be..." showing he has not seen him by face before but knows him by Jutsu styles.  He will be a great support player with many traping techniques making it very difficult for oro / kabuto / Sauske to get a clean killing shot on any of his team-mates.  (Think of the tree jutsu the 1st hokage used against the 3rd.  Trees all over grabbing at you.  I think he's more powerful than kabuto but not as powerful as the new Kakashi with his sharingan.

Sakura - The supprise of this chapter.  She will probably lay the smack down on Kabuto and her super-strength will proove to be an annoyance for Oro and company. Kabuto will be supprised that someone so young is a better medical ninja than himself and be taken aback when she lays punch on him sending him to the ground in pain.  he will then realzie she's been trained by the 5th and take her more seriously but utterly kabuto will loose.  If Sauske does show up... which I think he will...  I think Sakura may let her emotions get the best of her.

Naruto - Now I liked Naruto in his new form but he is not the cunning smart Naruto we are used to when he's in the form.  He's more brute force and I dont think that will work here.  He was unable to even capture the weakest member of the Akatsuki.  Maybe the matured naruto will be able to stay calm and normal with 1-2 tails now?  Not sure we will see.  Naruto is bound to take a beating but because of his absolute determination not to loose he will again prevail.  I am hoping to see more new Jutsus by Naruto.  By spending 2 years with Jiyara he has to know some new ones.  Most likely he will have some cool new defensive moves and a new attack better than the Resengan?  Who knows.  I just hope something is new here.  2 years with Jiyara training and only learning how to bring out more of the 9tails chakra seems like a waste of time.  He did it against Sauske on his own without training. I hope they don't turn this into much like DBZ with Super Saiya-Jin 1-3/4.  They can be a little more creative than Naruto just getting 1 new tail and making him more powerful.  Maybe he can now use the power of the 9tials w/o transforming which is why he's called matured?  We will see and not soon enough!

Oro - He's a tease.  He will play around with them for a while only to be forced to get serious before someone else appears and they have to leave.  I expect Jiyara to show up or someone powerful.  Maybe the 5th or an unknown Akatsuki making things more difficult so Oro and company retreat.  Before he goes he will spill some of his plans giving then a new lead.  Oro can't keep his mouth shut.  He loves to bask in his own glory thinking he's unstopable.  It's one of his flaws :).

Kabuto - Minor role.  I think he will get beat down by the temp team kakashi. He will serve more as a backstory and a measuring bar to see how much stronger Sakura and Naruto have gotten.  Also I think he might be a fake "double agent".  I am not sure. A lot of mystry still surrounds him. I just still have a feeling he's not a true Oro fan.  I think he will at sometime betray Oro but not here.  As someone stated below though, if he's captured he may use a line like "I let you capture me to escape from Oro".

Sauske - Will he appear?  How much stronger will he be?  I expect him to be amazing.  2 years with Oro and his sharingan.  He must know a slew of new Jutsu's.  It would take a great team effort by Sakura and Naruto to take him down imo.  If he appears I dont think it would be till near the end either to save Oro or Kabuto or to warn Oro not to kill Naruto / Sakura.  I want to see more of him but I dont think it's time yet. If we do see a lot of him here, I still doubt he will come back to Konoha just yet.  I expect him to become more powwerful than Oro and leave him to fight his brother on his own.  He may even kill Oro someday, but I think that "pleasure" will be reserved for Naruto.  Naruto gets Oro and Sauske gets Itachi in one hella climatic battle way down the road :). 

Death - I expect someone to die here and it will probably be Yamato.  I think Sai will live and turn out to be a good kid.  A lot about his past will show up making this part of the manga draw out 3-4 more extra chapters. Naruto will learn of how hard this kid has had it and talk sense into him.  He will again effect someone and they will thank him like Gaara.

Anyways that's what I think will happen.

da_rippa
January 02, 2006, 09:47 AM
Death - I expect someone to die here and it will probably be Yamato. I think Sai will live and turn out to be a good kid. A lot about his past will show up making this part of the manga draw out 3-4 more extra chapters. Naruto will learn of how hard this kid has had it and talk sense into him. He will again effect someone and they will thank him like Gaara.

Do you really think, our housebuilding scary hero Yamato will die?
I don't think so. He is very strong, has lots of bloodline jutsus and we only saw a little bit of his power.
Plus... I don't wanna see him die. He is so cool :)
If he dies, you'll see a big NO! DAMN IT! from me :D

walkie
January 02, 2006, 10:44 AM
Do you really think, our housebuilding scary hero Yamato will die?
I don't think so. He is very strong, has lots of bloodline jutsus and we only saw a little bit of his power.
Plus... I don't wanna see him die. He is so cool :)
If he dies, you'll see a big NO! DAMN IT! from me :D

yamato's techniques are not bloodline jutsus..it was never mentioned as bloodline. this type of jutsu was first hokages "speciality" like "chiodri" of kakashi and "hiranshin no jutsu" of yondaime, but not a bloodline

donkeyhigh
January 02, 2006, 01:07 PM
Kabuto - Minor role.  I think he will get beat down by the temp team kakashi. He will serve more as a backstory and a measuring bar to see how much stronger Sakura and Naruto have gotten.  Also I think he might be a fake "double agent".  I am not sure. A lot of mystry still surrounds him. I just still have a feeling he's not a true Oro fan.  I think he will at sometime betray Oro but not here.  As someone stated below though, if he's captured he may use a line like "I let you capture me to escape from Oro".

Kabuto tried to kill Naruto for real. He couldn't be a double agent.

Akatsu want's Naruto to drain his powers 9tail-powers, prefrebly alive, since.. well, it won't work otherwise.. I tried that once, and it didn't work very well..
Konoha kinda likes Naruto, you know? Their future Hokage, and their hero, according to the 3rd.

So no, Kabuto is plain and simple, just Orochimarus' bitch.

Remus
January 02, 2006, 05:26 PM
Well if anyone's gonna be hurt it will be most definitely Kabuto.
He is the weakest bitch and he can't compete with either Naruto nor Sai.
Naruto is gonna show us some fine Jutsu maybe something even more powerful than the Oodama Rasengan.
Also if Sasuke shows up I suppose he'll be tough but Naruto will be stronger. Oro taught Sasuke some forbidden jutsu for sure and maybe even aquired the Mangekyou Sharingan or a 3rd lvl of the Cursed Seal. But don't think anyone can so far compete with an all out Naruto. When the 9 Tails are out all at the same time Naruto must be very unstable and Kyuubi will most likely take the lead and control him and I dun know if Oro can take on a Yondaime-like Monster.

Remus

Zenith
January 02, 2006, 06:03 PM
Oro is inferior to Yondaime when he was part of konoha then and even yondaime died to "defeat" kyubi...so probably oro still can't take on kyubi (or rather naruto in full kyubi mode).

DarkManSharingan32
January 02, 2006, 08:29 PM
Oro is inferior to Yondaime when he was part of konoha then and even yondaime died to "defeat" kyubi...so probably oro still can't take on kyubi (or rather naruto in full kyubi mode).

Who knows... back then Orochimaru didn't want to save Konoha... Oro was probably eating popcorn watching all the carnage, and waiting for Konoha to finally fall.

Oro is a master of sealing jutsu, and i am pretty sure he is the one who taught the Sound 4... so who is to say he cant simply super seal the Kyuubi within Naruto...lol
Anyways, to say that Oro is not as strong as Kyuubi Naruto has nothing to do with Yondaime, who sealed the Kyuubi... no matter what Kyuubi does from the inside, he is sealed, and thus not at maximum power.

to sum it all up... Oro with jutsu is a damn force.. and definetly the strongest one on that bridge ATM...

ikuroi
January 03, 2006, 12:54 AM
Hiya, this is my first post...treat me well!

Anyway, The only way I see Oro and them retreat would be that his body isnt feel all to good, which is the cause for him retreating. Or that someone will come and disturb them or whatsoever.

Zenith
January 03, 2006, 01:52 AM
welcome ikuroi! and it would be really interesting if Sasuke comes to interfere in this battle. Many new twists could be created.

DarkManSharingan32
January 03, 2006, 02:42 AM
welcome ikuroi! and it would be really interesting if Sasuke comes to interfere in this battle. Many new twists could be created.

Nahh... the only way we see Sasuke is if Oro and Kabuto decide to leave before they finish the four of them off... or if Sasuke has been watchin the whole time... He wont make himself known to Naruto... but Kishimoto may give us a look at him...lol

Remus
January 03, 2006, 04:54 AM
Just to make clear what i meant with yondaime-like Naruto.
I meant his fighting style. What if Jiraya taught him the Body Flicker as well though he cant do it what is unknown.
Then think about a berserk Kyuubi Naruto who teleports around like hell and cant be stopped.
I guess Oro will be in pain to get a long with the freaky tele kitsune.

Anyway lets just hope they show Sasuke. I want to see if he has become Oros overnight bitch :smile-big
(Yea I dun support Sasuke :blink )

jboku
January 03, 2006, 06:51 AM
Oro could not take on the 9tails fox. Even Itachi and Kisame said they could at best defeat him but both die doing so. We all know Oro fears Itachi.

ikuroi
January 03, 2006, 07:29 AM
Just out of curiosity, can Oro still use jutsus and fight as he did when he fought agaisnt Sandaime? I dont really think he can! ;)

Then about diffrent possibilities what could happen,

Oto

Kabuto - Oro could have taught him alot about jinchurikis and how to deal with them, sealing jutsus perhaps... as we saw the sound 4 was pretty good with sealing jutsus. So why not Kabuto?

Oro - He is one of the sannin, his exp is way above any of them and he is pretty much superior than any of them. At least in his normal condition, we dont really know that much of his current condition.. but we know that he had confident in defeating Sasori with just the two of them (only a guess :darn). Anyway, he seems like a double-edged sword... it could backfire!

Konoha

Sai - We don't really know anything, but Dougen knows Oro and he knew that the possibilities to meet him was high. So he wouldnt send out Sai for nothing. My guess is that Sai will be good to have there no matter how you look at it.

Naruto - He was trained by Jiraiya, one of the sannins which means one of Oro's ex-comrade and teammembers. I think its a big chance that he got special training for this enemy, Oro in short! I mean if he got anti genjutsu training why not anti Oro? Jiraiya and Naruto both knew this was gonna happen so. I think naruto got something up his sleeve! :eyeroll

Sakura - As Naruto she was trained by one of the sannins and Tsunade AKA Godaime AKA Legendary Sucker! :o ( I know half of you folks will go, "WTF!?!?" right now....!). Anyway a good med-nin, she might be of some good use agaisnt both Oro and Kabuto. I think she will do good this time as well, she might be the biggest weakpoint as well (if not Naruto)... who knows! She is a pretty risky card as well.

Cap.Yamoto - Overall an outstanding ninja not like Kakashi or the Sannins, but still he seems to be right under Kakashi and the others. I dont wanna say anything about him, just that his Kawarimi no Jutsu is so cool!

Chiru
January 03, 2006, 08:25 AM
Spoiler time is growing near. Anyway, Sasuke will appear sometime this month as the character poll is also set to come out this month. In fact, I believe it will come out this week like it did last year. If not, then the week or so after. Sasuke fans get ready. Kishimoto and his helpers are working around the clock to bring us colored pages and the character poll resuts! Look forward to it DATTEBAYO!!!

walkie
January 03, 2006, 10:23 AM
Just out of curiosity, can Oro still use jutsus and fight as he did when he fought agaisnt Sandaime? I dont really think he can! ;)

yes he can fight...remember the time when he was withdrawing from the battle of "3 sannins"..he said "there is one more way to revive his arms"..and he revived his arms by changing his body....

Kabuto - Oro could have taught him alot about jinchurikis and how to deal with them, sealing jutsus perhaps... as we saw the sound 4 was pretty good with sealing jutsus. So why not Kabuto?

sealing and summoning type jutsus differs from other jutsu somehow...not everbody performs it and i do not think kabuto needs to learn sealing jutsus...plus what do you mean by sealing jutsu??? we see nobody sealing jutsus yet :) we saw sealing bijuus and and black fire (amaterasu) and defensive moves until now....

Naruto - He was trained by Jiraiya, one of the sannins which means one of Oro's ex-comrade and teammembers. I think its a big chance  that he got special  training  for this enemy, Oro in short! I mean if he got anti genjutsu training why not anti Oro? Jiraiya and Naruto both knew this was gonna happen so. I think naruto got something up his sleeve!  :eyeroll

anti oro :D ;) yes there are anti techniques but i dont think there is a tech as anti oro type..oro is a sannin a very powerful ninja..plus he should know a lot of jutsus including forbidden ones...to defeat oro you need more than some jutsu or anti-jutsu...you need exp and training and etc...

anyway it will be an interesting fight for sure

Nemokrad
January 03, 2006, 01:07 PM
Hmm... the "next chapter:"-messages usually capture the essence of the storyline, but usually dont come true until 2 or 3 chapters after. I'm guessing for a suggestion of Yamato on who picks who as enemy (either Sai+Yamato vs Orochimaru and Sakura+Naruto vs Kabuto or Yamato vs Orochimaru and Rest vs Kabuto), afterwards a training flashback of Jiraiya training Naruto and teaching him some jutsu, which could be anything, but probably is something special, then at the end of the chapter Naruto forming some seals or preparing a stance with a cliche "masaka" from Orochimaru. In chapter 192 Naruto will use the jutsu.

What is the jutsu? It could be anything, but it's probably something special, as Orochimaru has to become surprised :P. Like elemental jutsu wouldn't really surprise Oro too much, I bet he knows pretty much most elemental jutsu out there... I'm guessing it's a light-version of Hiraishin no jutsu, or a form of Kuchiyose. Obviously it will be something that requires heaps of chakra, Naruto seems to be pretty proficient at using Kyuubi level 1 while staying under full control so maybe a large summon or a group summon or something like that shouldn't be too weird

yosra26
January 03, 2006, 03:16 PM
I think that SAI will be in danger, and NARUTO has to make a choice between saving SAI or going after ORO. And NARUTO is going to save SAI. Because probably ORO is going to escape again.And this will make SAI have feelings.

eiji_9
January 03, 2006, 07:34 PM
i think sai will get hit in his belly button where he will realize his shirt is too gay and therefore change or probably realize he's a closet gay

bebong
January 03, 2006, 09:16 PM
Well, just hope Sasuke appears!! I'm soooo excited!!

Snake1786
January 04, 2006, 01:26 AM
For all 290 goodies, check at the 290 RAW / Translations / Scanlations thread! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=455)

Translations are finished by Ratfox (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=458) and NJT (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=460), and Nihongaeri (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=462).
Orochimaru seems to know Sai.

What the Hell Orichimaru knows Sai I didnt see that??

Morlun
January 04, 2006, 01:49 AM
Who knows... back then Orochimaru didn't want to save Konoha... Oro was probably eating popcorn watching all the carnage, and waiting for Konoha to finally fall.

I actually believe that Orochimaru is the one responsible for the Kyuubi rampage all those years ago.

He was dealing with Akatsuki at the time already, right? He was already well into his sick experiments too. He had been passed on by the Sandaime to become Yondaime. He may just have thought "Oh, well, I'll unleash a bijuu on Konoha and watch it crumble."

Oro could not take on the 9tails fox. Even Itachi and Kisame said they could at best defeat him but both die doing so. We all know Oro fears Itachi.

Itachi and Kisame were talking about Jiraya, not the Kyuubi.

Orochimaru thinks Itachi is more powerful than him because in his mind, power equals jutsus, and since Sharingan allows the user to copy all the other guy's jutsus, to Orochimaru that's the supreme battle advantage.

Besides, power in Naruto is not like in Dragonball. There are no "power scales". All fights are influenced by context. Deidara only beat Gaara because of the context of the battle, and if you go by the "A is stronger than B" approach, then you get:

Orochimaru > Jiraya > Kisame & Itachi > Orochimaru

Doesn't make much sense, does it? :)

A fight is not a mathematical science. Look at K-1, boxing and martial arts tournaments - does the same guy always win? Nope.

I think he can. The effects of Sandaime's jutsu stayed with the body he abandoned.

What the Hell Orichimaru knows Sai I didnt see that??

Penultimate panel. "I've seen that face any number of times... and the Kyuubi boy is here too."

I dismissed it at first read too, because I didn't notice he was talking about two different people. I just assumed he was talking about Naruto.

Anyway, my predictions - Danzou wants to plot with Orochimaru to take over Konoha, perhaps even making Orochimaru Rokudaime. Sai will end up being Orochimaru's next body after Sasuke gets saved. As for Orochimaru knowing Sai, I have no idea where that came from. Maybe he already knew Danzou well from before? The fight may even become 3x3, is Sai's mission is to allign with Orochimaru.

da_rippa
January 04, 2006, 01:58 AM
yamato's techniques are not bloodline jutsus..it was never mentioned as bloodline. this type of jutsu was first hokages "speciality" like "chiodri" of kakashi and "hiranshin no jutsu" of yondaime, but not a bloodline

you really think yamato's jutsus are "only" a speciality?
Lot's of his jutsus are based on that wood stuff :D.
You're right... it was never mentioned, that it's a bloodline. I hope we'll hear someday a little bit more about Yamato :).

StyM
January 04, 2006, 02:53 AM
does oro know yamato?

da_rippa
January 04, 2006, 04:41 AM
Probably.
On Page 15 Oro says

Kabuto
I'll tell you
about this
little boy
here
afterwards

There must be some connection, maybe Oro was VERY interested in him?
Yamato would be a wonderful container, don't you think? :D

walkie
January 04, 2006, 06:06 AM
does oro know yamato?

i think he knows something about him...orochimaru knows about kakashi who is almost at same generation with yamato, so why not?? oro at least know who yamato is.besides do not forget yamato is the one who has very positive and high statistics ,during the time of sandaime, at the ANBU.He is surely talented.

Hmm... the "next chapter:"-messages usually capture the essence of the storyline, but usually dont come true until 2 or 3 chapters after. I'm guessing for a suggestion of Yamato on who picks who as enemy (either Sai+Yamato vs Orochimaru and Sakura+Naruto vs Kabuto or Yamato vs Orochimaru and Rest vs Kabuto)

i guess the fight will not be like 2 against one. it will be 4 against 2 :) yamato will be the one for support i guess. his type of jutsus looks like more defensive than attack for now. yamato will lead how to act and attack and he will support for defence while sai and naruto attacks, sakura will be one who will be back one step from naruto and sai, and one step ahead from yamato....either way it will be an interesting fight ;)

4ghost
January 04, 2006, 07:23 AM

No his techniques aren't bloodline, but they are more similar to the Nara clan's Shadow jutsu's then Kakash's Chidori. The mokuton ninjutsu's are categorized as a jutsu that requires special conditions or unique traits of the user. The Chidori although a high level and nearly no one else has it it is still a ranked jutsu, meaning that it can be aquired by others.

Also here's my prediction for the upcoming events.

Since the original plan of the Sound was to confront and kill Sasori a member of Akatsuki, I believe that Sasuke is also there hidden among the trees. Just as Sakura saw the Akatsuki as a lead to Sasuke, Sasuke would see it as a lead to Itachi. I don't believe Orochimaru would have any problem further appeasing Sasuke's thirst for revenge, by allowing him to be there as they take on one of Itachi's commrades. It might have even been Oro's standard practice to allow the Sharingan Kid to analyze the battle from afar steal a couple of jutsu's and then make his appearance.

Because of this I think that during this fight between Konoha and Sound, Sasuke will make his appearance interupting someone's attack/jutsu (perhaps just as Kakashi did to Kisame). Then Sasuke might even pull an Itachi by asking Sakura and Naruto not to interfer with his affairs. Which could actually lead to the introduction of the other chapter preview's scenario (Chapter Preview: Suspicions arise... A decisive split forms between Sai and Naruto!!.)
with Sai making a direct attack towards Sasuke who their mission objective is supposed to be to save.

Remus
January 04, 2006, 08:04 AM
I actually believe that Orochimaru is the one responsible for the Kyuubi rampage all those years ago.

He was dealing with Akatsuki at the time already, right? He was already well into his sick experiments too. He had been passed on by the Sandaime to become Yondaime. He may just have thought "Oh, well, I'll unleash a bijuu on Konoha and watch it crumble."

The fact that Oro could have unleashed the Kyuubi upon Konoha has been discussed many times.
And still the best answer is and must be NO.
Oro is not able to control the Kyuubi nor does the Kyuubi make deals with humans except with Naruto if he is in life threatening situations.

Hmm im sure that Sasuke is with them. Do you think Oro would let his future body run off or let it be out of his sight ?
Sasuke is with them and sure will be jump in and try to show off and Naruto will kick his gay ass with a Oodama Rasengan in the nuts and Sai repeats his Nut-Question but this time he asks Sasuke ! :smile-big
No sry lets keep this serious. I wanna see Sasuke bu I want to see even more how he gets his ass kicked by Naruto.
Maybe the little prick now has Mangekyou Sharingan and turns blind like his big bro.

Morlun
January 04, 2006, 12:42 PM
The fact that Oro could have unleashed the Kyuubi upon Konoha has been discussed many times.
And still the best answer is and must be NO.
Oro is not able to control the Kyuubi nor does the Kyuubi make deals with humans except with Naruto if he is in life threatening situations.

I didn't mean to say that Orochimaru controlled the Kyuubi, nor that he made a deal with it.

It's not a big stretch to imagine that Kyuubi has been Konoha's "property" for quite a while now, either sealed somewhere, or sealed inside someone, a jinchuuriki - we've learned that the bijuu are linked to the villages to be used as weapons. Orochimaru, as we know, is quite good at sealing jutsu. It's feasible that he could have unsealed the Kyuubi and fled. After gaining its freedom, the Kyuubi wouldn't really chase the guy that just released it, it'd probably target the village that enslaved it, or the closest batch of innocent bystanders, or something like that.

What we do know is that a bijuu on a rampage is most definitely not a random thing. The villages pay special attention to their prized weapons. For the Kyuubi to have become free all of a sudden, there had to have been a reason. Foul play is all I can think of. That or the process of creating a jinchuuriki went horribly wrong... which would explain why baby Naruto was in the middle of a battlefield. Perhaps someone was transfering the Kyuubi into a new host, and it got free, taking dozens of dead ninja and Yondaime's sacrificial jutsu to finally put it in place.

Err... anyway, back on topic, chapter 290 rocked. :)

I'm pretty sure Yamato is some sort of cousin of Tsunade. Definitely a descendant of the Shodai Hokage.

ikuroi
January 04, 2006, 01:34 PM
I just wanna put something in the whole, Oro and Kyuubi topic; That would be one overkill! I mean c'mon he should be dead by now, the Oro is a villian thing is over... or not? :darn

And Yamoto is prolly in the same genaration as Itachi and not Kakashi ;)

Maybe we will see some of Narutos tails pop out in this fight, or do anyone of them got the seal thing Kakashi had??

R3sistance
January 04, 2006, 02:14 PM
My first post here but a few wierd things posted up by some people o.O.

Anyways as far as has been made aware the Kyuubi just RANDOMLY attacked places since for as long as it existed. Until the 4th Hokage defeated it by sealing it in Naruto at the cost of his own life. Also during the battle between Naruto and Gaara, Gamabunta refers to the 1-tail by past text as if it was free orginally as well. We know that Akatusi alread had 2 other of the tail demons before stealing the tail demon inside of Gaara. That means there are 5 other tail demons around somewhere. So more about it will probably come out about it.

As for if Sasuke could be there, I wouldn't rule it out, Orochimaru would probably hide in a seperuate place as it's easier to hide in different places. I doubt Orochimaru would have intended to fight Sasori fairly anyways so there will probably be traps at which point Orochimaru will escape saying it's to bothersome to kill them. I doubt Orochimaru would be killed off this quickly, just because of the whole Sasuke thing, It'd be like a week before Orochimaru has fulled recharged his soul to be able to transfer it again. Just for that late bit that heroes are suppose to do, If not, Sasuke himself will probably kill Orochimaru since with Orochimaru inside him, he can hardly become more powerful.

Anyways I doubt with what Orochimaru's eyes would be compactible with the Uchica Bloodline Limits.

As for whom grows faster, it has to be Naruto, Sasukes growth is limited by Orochimaru's teaching which clearly pale in comparison the the kyuubi's power which Naruto is limited by. And as Naruto's Chakra mixes with that of the Kyuubi's his clearly been becoming more powerful, faster then anyone else whereas the period where it was blocked by Orochimaru's 5 Elemental Seal his growth declined.

walkie
January 04, 2006, 02:48 PM
Anyways I doubt with what Orochimaru's eyes would be compactible with the Uchica Bloodline Limits.

when orochimaru uses his "immortality" techn. he changes his body...his soul is transfered to another body so he can be young again and starts to use the new body...that means if oro gets into sasuke's body, he can use sharingan without trouble, since eyes are still belongs to same body and oro's old body has nothing to do with it. :eyeroll

Anax
January 05, 2006, 04:04 AM
It has been said that Sakura will be the weak link of this fight. Hardly can I believe that after the marvelous fight against Sasori. In fact I think her power is now a granted fact and Kishimoto will be revealing the powers of the other three, possibly focusing on Naruto. I would also agree with the scenario that Naruto can defeat Kabuto, though Kabuto is a lot like Kakashi who goes about saying how kids younger that volume 3-4 Naruto are stronger than him etc. etc. Then he finds a way and emerges victorious, if in bad shape/paralized. In this manner Kabuto may have some thinking panels where he contemplates on Naruto's fast growth and decides that experience is his weak point, then finds a way to beat Naruto, but decides that is out of the question since this is a 4 vs 2 battle...
As for "matured" Naruto scaring Orochi, this can go about two ways in my mind. Matured in both cases doesn't mean his character, rather than his body and overall strength. So, it could either mean more tails or more jutsus (or, well, both :sweat). Naruto did mention something about that jutsu so...
As far as story development goes think this: It's a 4 on 2, with 2 people who's jutsu's we have only glanced upon, Naruto and the results of the training which we have yet to see and Sakura who's an been constantly refered to as an awesome mefdical ninja, but has only composed an antidote for a very hard poison, so someone shouldl get hurt inb order for ther to perform some high level healing (making antidotes requires knowledge, not chakra control). Still, all these events will take several chapters to unfold, unless this fight is a teaser with Orochi leaving before the warm up is done, meaning we'll have to wait even more...

Still, I hope Kishimoto will manage to be unpredictable :tem

bebong
January 05, 2006, 05:17 PM
WEll, let's just see if Naruto will turn Kyuubi with Tails mode and release his jutsu, probably Sai will show more of his techs, and I hope Sasuke appears near the end of the chapter

SPAMU
January 05, 2006, 08:43 PM
So far, I've never been good with predicting these things, but it's because Kishimoto keeps twisting the plot like a friggin' twizzler.

Okay, as far as chapter 291 is concerned... I think it's definitely Yamato that Orochimaru has seen many times, just logically, because this is the first time Sai has seen Orochimaru, and before Orochimaru ditched Konohagakure, the odds of him noticing a twenty-something practitioner of mokuton jutsu are much higher than some Ne sap who paints pictures heh.  Sakura WILL kick ass and a half for the following reasons: a) she aided in taking down another akatsuki member, b) Kabuto and Oro don't know who she is or that she has the insanely awesome power and healing jutsu, and c) she just has to! she's been so useless and jutsuless (save "kai") throughout the rest of the manga >_<...  Sai better be good too considering he's a fairly young ANBU (root) member and was supposed to replace the number-one rookie, genius ninja of konoha.  Naruto had better bust out some guns other than rasengan and kage bunshin; I mean, for the first few attacks okay, but that hardly shows his growth over two.five years when Sakura's come so very far.  He'd better have gamayu endan or the fireswamp or at least summon for crying out loud. something, other than relying on the kyuubi, which isn't really growing, it's just a predictable crutch that he's relied on, granted he's learning to control it.
...Okay, so he'll probably end up using it... especially against Orochimaru.  Both parties will probably leave without too much damage, but that doesn't mean Orochimaru won't just toy with them, because Naruto poses a threat somehow through being captured by Akatsuki.  I'm just wondering how Kishimoto will drag this story arc out... I don't think Sasuke will make some grand appearance or return to Konoha so soon... although, he'd better, because Orochimaru will soon reach the period where he can take over his body.  Yamato... he's so awesome. heh of course, that's not his real name.  I doubt he's a descendant of the First.  Tsunade would definitely know.  In any case, I just can't wait for all the good ol' ninja-fighting action.
But there are a ton of unanswered questions I have this arc won't address and I won't bother to post heh.

Edit: btw, you guys really are mangahelpers. Having to rely on second-degree sources has not been fun, and I would've registered earlier, but I'm just too lazy. So I waited until it became necessitated XD. nice.

cygnus
January 06, 2006, 01:57 AM
It turns out Oro really hasn't seen Sai, he WAS talkin about Naruto.

Still, this is my scenario.

The END of the next chapter will be a double page Naruto, Kyuubi 2 tails, flying with a Rasengan towards a surprised Oro. But that will be after a chapter filled with, POSSIBLY, some facts being revealed about Yamato and/or Sai's pasts as well as some verbal provocation by Oro and Kabutops (he's evolved by now). The next 5 chapters are going to KICK DONKEY BALLS.

kuruptedyung1
January 06, 2006, 02:00 AM
i hope Sasuke throws a nice Grand Fireball or Exploding Tag at someone from tha shadows of tha forest.. in order to distract Team 7 v2 from tha batle so Oro and Co. can escape!!! LOL but that wont happen.. so Im expecting Naruto to have some kind of technique that will boost his speed and power in a more concentrated form.. not quite Rock Lee's skill.. and not quite Akimichi Chouji style... or maybe an advanced frog summon... something uber hard.... i mean sure.. Sanins can summon their frogs.. slugs.. and anacondas pretty easy right... so y not reach a summon level that would challenge a Sanin?! and Naruto has tha chakra capacity for such a technique.... but who knows?! Kishi does.. LOL but yea.. i feel bad about posting this... since i havent finished everyone's replies... =/ i like reading everyones replies first.. LOL but its late.. and i have work tomorrow.. LOL

R3sistance
January 06, 2006, 04:26 AM
Orochimaru probably would not remember whom Sakura is but deffintly a face he has seen a few times. 1st with Sasuke in the Forest, 2nd time whilst he was watching over the fights pre-3rd test and probably saw Sakura when she was talking to Gai and Kakashi as Sasuke showed the world his new technique as learnt from Kakashi. So he "could" be refering to Sakura, Sai is apart of the "roots" organisation, it'd probably be hard for Orochimaru to get that far into such an organisation, but maybe not past him, It'd be strange he'd actually have any interest into a weak sercet organistation in Konoha(sp) that just boosts some old annoy gits ego ~.~. Certain Sai hasn't been very interesting at all to the current point. Oh he brings paint into a fighting form ~.~. I wouldn't give Sai much of a chance against a serious Naruto from what we have seen of Sai.

Dead or Alive
January 06, 2006, 05:29 AM
Oro fight with naruto and sai. Naruto will use kage bunshins and sai will use his drawings of doom. But oro gets the better of them and shoots them with unknown forbidden jutsus. Sai is about to get hit but naruto protect him and fall down. They talk for a bit ,with a few flashbacks with sai and his brother. Sai suddenly got his feelings back and wanted to protect naruto. He take the pakage out that he got from his sempai earlier and it turns out to be a drawing .A drawing of a monster so poweful that when sai unleash it oro run away with his snakes. Kabuto will changes sides to Konoha (I belive he is good because he help hinata before during the chuunin exam). Also I notice some of you say oro is afraid of itachi, well I say oro is not afraid of itachi, he is afraid of the Akatsuki leader. If you see closely, you will notice some difference between itachi and Akatsuki's leader.

walkie
January 06, 2006, 06:50 AM
Orochimaru probably would not remember whom Sakura is but deffintly a face he has seen a few times. 1st with Sasuke in the Forest, 2nd time whilst he was watching over the fights pre-3rd test and probably saw Sakura when she was talking to Gai and Kakashi as Sasuke showed the world his new technique as learnt from Kakashi. So he "could" be refering to Sakura, Sai is apart of the "roots" organisation, it'd probably be hard for Orochimaru to get that far into such an organisation, but maybe not past him, It'd be strange he'd actually have any interest into a weak sercet organistation in Konoha(sp) that just boosts some old annoy gits ego ~.~.

you should check the update for 290 ;) orochimaru is referring for naruto no one else, it was some mistake at translations....

Oro fight with naruto and sai. Naruto will use kage bunshins and sai will use his drawings of doom. But oro gets the better of them and shoots them with unknown forbidden jutsus. Sai is about to get hit but naruto protect him and fall down. They talk for a bit ,with a few flashbacks with sai and his brother. Sai suddenly got his feelings back and wanted to protect naruto. He take the pakage out that he got from his sempai earlier and it turns out to be a drawing .A drawing of a monster so poweful that when sai unleash it oro run away with his snakes. Kabuto will changes sides to Konoha (I belive he is good because he help hinata before during the chuunin exam). Also I notice some of you say oro is afraid of itachi, well I say oro is not afraid of itachi, he is afraid of the Akatsuki leader. If you see closely, you will notice some difference between itachi and Akatsuki's leader.

i dont think everything will be ok between naruto and sai, in very close time  :s it should take some time, we are not in a hurry  :p plus people are saying oro is afraid of itachi because oro himself said that itachi is stronger than him..but i still think that he means it only for genjutsu, he is not really afraid of itachi or he is not generally weak from him....

GargoyleSama
January 06, 2006, 07:20 AM
Dont forget that Orochimaru still knows how to seal the kyuubi chakra. If he does that on Naruto, Naruto wont be able to use the kyuubi's chakra, hence losing the match ultimately.

I would think that some of the time that Naruto was with Jiriaya that he would be taught about the sealing. Besides info gathering, that seems to be Ero-Sennin's forte.

KaiserRyuujin
January 06, 2006, 07:22 AM
Orochimaru in fact said how Itachi is stronger then him, he didnt say what area, you think a man so power obsessed would, right? Orochimaru plain and clearly said that Itachi is infact stronger then him, there was nothing like an addition "strong then me in...taijutsu/ninjutsu/genjutsu." the man flat out said he was stronger so let it go! Considering enough of his ego is blown saying so he might as well take it a step further. So until Kishimoto says otherwise thats what it is.

Now, for prediction. In this state, I can see the demon in Naruto becoming a greater problem as I believe some bringing up. I think with the more the tails the more unblananced mentally he becomes. So the further he goes with it, the more the Kyuubi personality is drawn out taking over. With this very emotional situation I can very well see him unleashing a furious amount of power, and neither side will be able to stop Naruto. Be reminder of Sasuke first time with Cursed Seal in the Forrest...except this'll be you know...cool! Because well its Kyuubi Power, and you cant go wrong with Kyuubi madness!

But doubt that would be the case, Im sure he can keep his cool for this battle...maybe. Hopefully though we'll see Jiraiya's training for Naruto come through so I can get one annoying bug to be quiet about how knocked down Naruto is with the whole still being Genin thing. *rolls eyes* Bleh. Anyway yeah.

Oh, and first time, hi all! =P

Wraith
January 06, 2006, 12:28 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but when Naruto gets 2 tails, doesn't the nine tails at this point take over and over time he starts getting more tails and then the kyuubi is released?I think that if Naruto goes all kyuubi then nobody will be there to seal him back up(besides Oro. unless he was taught to counter that in some way). I also think that Oro will explain who Yamato is to Kabuto, they seem to have a connection. I would rather hear about yamato's past then see a fight =P

NGC
January 06, 2006, 02:04 PM
guys when chapter 291 will release ??

why it's late??! ....

Dragonzair
January 06, 2006, 02:27 PM
Well, seeing someonre's asked the question, andto make sure that no one asks the question again:

Chapter 291 will probably be released next month. It's a new year, and there's always a break in between. So, you have a long month or whatever to wait for the next chapter. ^_^ Sorry...

I'm going to edit the first post, so no one spams this thread up with questions. ^_^

Oh, also, njt's posted it in the main page.

And finally NO CLUE when the new chapter will be out. Seeing as the newest chapter we've received was taken out of a Jump marked with the date January 28th. Does that mean we have to wait until February 4th for the newest chapter? We sure hope not, but rest assured we'll keep you posted on the news of the raw as we get it.

Sorry if it's going to cause alot of..agony. Just don't post your agonies here, though. ^_^;;

Now on to the predictions!

cygnus
January 06, 2006, 07:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How long did it take last year!!

Anyways, all I know is that Kishi left at a bitch of a time. The next 3-5 chapters are going to kick anus...yes... anus. I'm thinking Kabuto is going to own and then Naruto is going to TOTALLY own, surprising everyone with new jutsu's and/or new combinations of jutsus....damn....ill be back to school by then. What about Bleach?

Fodica
January 06, 2006, 08:09 PM
<offtopic>
The relations between the Sannin and former team 7 are quite interesting to examine.

Note that the Sannin follow the Rock-Paper-Scissors -principle:
(Orochimaru-Tsunade-Jiraiya)

Therefore it also applies in individual strenght:
(Learning/Copying Jutsus - Chakra Control - Chakra Stamina)

And also to the basic skills of each Sannin:
(Amount of Jutsus - Physical Strenght/Healing - Spiritual Strenght/Sealing).

This is passed down to the Team 7 as they are trained by the Sannin so the current RPS-three is Sasuke-Sakura-Naruto.
</offtopic>

While Orochimaru is able to defeat Naruto easily (Maybe not in Multi-tail-Kyuubi -mode), Sakura should be more than enough of an opponent for him. Especially after she defeated Sasori with Chiyoo and recieved some hefty experience in battling against dangerous fellas. Also Sai hasn't shown his every skill yet, just like every other member of Neo-T7. Naruto could have a card up his sleeve with "that jutsu" if he would just calm down first. That is, if "that jutsu" is something other than the multi-tail-mode. Sakura maybe uses some medical ninjutsu meant for surgery but uses it in battle, just like Kabuto, and Yamato have shown us only the kawamiri and the building -jutsus. A new move is shown or Naruto just charges towards Oro and Kabuto and gets defeated utterly. Oro and Kabuto then flee laughing and give them some new lead about Sasuke's whereabouts.

milane
January 06, 2006, 08:27 PM
I am guessing that it might be out next week or the week after ...(dont think it will be like a month!) i cant wait that long +_+ will go crazy first!

now for ch291 i think Oro will open the fight and so as Kabuto .... and we shall see naruto's new move ! the nine tails might come out too ...? Naruto and Sai VS Oro , and Sakura and Yamoto VS Kabuto! i hope we will naruto's fight first not like last time ! ... ...... it so hard waiting and wait and wait seem 4ever
o we might also see some flash of sasuke too ... since Oro will compare naruto and sasuke ...

conan
January 07, 2006, 07:24 AM
well that was a good chapter and left us with a cliff hanger.

to what i am used to in naruto in a fight things always turn bad,eventhough the new team 7 is strong they are fighting orochimaru and kabuto, so things will turn quite bad maybe a one of them will be seriously injured or such and naruto as always will surprise us with something like the jutsu jiraiya mentioned or maybe some thing new ,so the next chapter will be a serious fight with lots of action.
i dont think sasuke will appear in this fight.
regarding the relation ship between team 7 and the sannin,its true they are similar but naruto is more like yondaime who has even surpassed his master jiraiya, jiraiya does mention this while naruto is learning the rasengan.

R3sistance
January 07, 2006, 02:25 PM
Ah thanks for that Walkie, darn mistranslations XD. I wounder why Orochimaru refers to him as Kyuubi Boy when he knows his name is Naruto ~.~. A mistake from Orochimaru? underestimating Naruto

Fodica Interesting thought on the rock paper scissor thing is that the 4th, If we assume Naruto is JUST like him but unbalanced by the demonic chakra. Then the way people talk about the 4th is as if he was the most powerful ninja that ever lived, Certainly he defeated the demon fox, something that is past even members of the akatshi then Naruto could theortically defeat Orochimaru from that point of view; tho unlikely since Naruto probably still too young to be powerful enough even with the demonic chakra. however his over all power for his age could scare Orochimaru if Naruto is already too powerfull to be killed by Orochimaru. Either way, whom wins, I don't think anyone will die... Well maybe Kabuto.

On that bit comparing Orochimaru and Itachi, Itachi didn't want to fight Orochimaru because of his new body, Prehaps Orochimaru's power is kinda limited by the person whom he inherits and so he goes for the most powerful body around. Once he has it then tries to appease his hosts greatest wish to make it easier to control their body. So Orochimaru could be more powerful now then when he was fighting the 3rd. Also Itachi being more powerful wouldn't grantee Orochimaru would lose in this series anything can happen espically with the Edo Tenshi... Orochimaru could bring back the previous 4 Hokages to help fight for him if he has human sacrifices around.

Socio
January 08, 2006, 10:46 AM
We will get to know about codename Sai, (remember it isn't his real name). And I bet he is the face, Orochimaru has been seing a lot of times.

Dragonzair
January 08, 2006, 11:10 AM
;___;

I'm still pinning to the hopes of seeing Asuma and Kurenai.

walkie
January 08, 2006, 11:30 AM
sorry but i will be off topic for now :noworry

We will get to know about codename Sai, (remember it isn't his real name). And I bet he is the face, Orochimaru has been seing a lot of times.

it seems you didnt checked the updated version, once you checked it you wll understand who oro is referring

On that bit comparing Orochimaru and Itachi, Itachi didn't want to fight Orochimaru because of his new body, Prehaps Orochimaru's power is kinda limited by the person whom he inherits and so he goes for the most powerful body around. Once he has it then tries to appease his hosts greatest wish to make it easier to control their body. So Orochimaru could be more powerful now then when he was fighting the 3rd. Also Itachi being more powerful wouldn't grantee Orochimaru would lose in this series anything can happen espically with the Edo Tenshi... Orochimaru could bring back the previous 4 Hokages to help fight for him if he has human sacrifices around.

i agree about there is nothing guarentee who will win at a fight but i must say oro now can not summon past 4 hokages of konoha even with edo tensei thing  :blink because all of past hokages of konoha are sealed in death gods stomach  :s they are suffering there unless death god releases them or some powerful enough to defeat god rescues them...so we can say tsunade will be in death god's stomach one day  :p

i know some say yondaime isnt dead and akatsuki leader is yondaime and etc...as long as it is not proven i will consider yondaime' soul is sealed in death god's stomach.

Socio
January 08, 2006, 11:58 AM
Updated version?

Besides more info on Sai, I predict Orochimaru getting a great hit in the face by Naruto.

KageMane
January 08, 2006, 12:40 PM
Dont think we will have much fightin in this chapter... I hope I'm wrong thou...

Woofie
January 08, 2006, 01:33 PM
Well, seeing someonre's asked the question, andto make sure that no one asks the question again:

Chapter 291 will probably be released next month. It's a new year, and there's always a break in between. So, you have a long month or whatever to wait for the next chapter. ^_^ Sorry...

I'm going to edit the first post, so no one spams this thread up with questions. ^_^

Oh, also, njt's posted it in the main page.

Sorry if it's going to cause alot of..agony. Just don't post your agonies here, though. ^_^;;

Now on to the predictions!

I posted this as a comment to the news article, but just in case no one sees it there:

The date on the front cover is kind of screwed up. Browsing around the Shonen Jump site, it seems that the actual release date of this issue (the one that was 1.28-30) is 2006.1.7; that's what it says here, anyway: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/2006/07.html

The previous issue (released on 2005.12.16) actually says 1.20-22 on the cover (see: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/2006/05.html), which goes to show how reliable that is.

The dates written on the site seem to be the correct ones, which means the issue with the last Naruto chapter in was released last Friday. So things might be back to normal now, and a chapter should (hopefully) be out this week.  (Sorry if I'm not the first to post this news, I haven't checked the forum for a week or so. ^^;.)

...sorry if this is spamming the topic, but it might be worth editing the first post a bit so as not to worry all the poor Naruto fans to death. ^_^; :p

Thanks for the info. I've edited the first post already. ^_^

Chiru
January 08, 2006, 05:56 PM
Arigatou Woofie!!! ^_^ Ki fo U!!!!!

Remus
January 09, 2006, 09:27 AM
Well if I consider you all talking about Naruto if he'd be just a Kyuubi-based moron who has nothing in his bag except the Youma of Kyuubi then I must say you are wrong.
Naruto might lose control when he uses the Kyuubi but he learned all the jutsus by himself. Develops his own Jutsus and own ways of making it up for him.
If Naruto really faces Oro and goes Kyuubi you might consider that the fight will become pretty much the same against Sasuke. The only exception is that Narutos body will endure the Kyuubis Youma now and he will become stronger,faster and more destructive with every minute he stays in Kyuubi-Mode. So you could say Oro won't fight Naruto but a compact version of Kyuubi with a lil lack of power. I still think that Naruto is able to crush Oro if Oro underestimates him. Sasuke stood no chance against Naruto when he was in Kyuubi-Mode only Narutos body was the problem. In the chapter when Naruto went multi-tailed he nearly suffered damage after returning back to normal. I'd say he is able to stay in multi-tailed mode for a suitable amount of time, enough time to make Oro piss his pants. And if you would like to consider another fact. It's not really 4on2. It's 3 + Naruto and Kyuubi on Oro and his bitch.

Well this could just be babbling but Naruto is one Heck of an opponent even for Oro. And Kabuto is very overestimated.
He might learned some new moves but he was beaten by a non-Kyuubi Naruto because he is an insolent fool who thinks to be more experienced than others. The way he talked to Naruto when he fought against him, he pretty much sounded like Neji with his all and nothing seeing Byakugan. Neji got his ass kicked so got Kabuto. Don't talk too high of him. I guess Sakura might be able to kick his ass.

Well this is it from me

Remus

dylec
January 09, 2006, 09:48 AM
It's not really 4on2. It's 3 + Naruto and Kyuubi on Oro and his bitch.

Hehe, so it's like 4 & 1/2 or 5 against 2 right? ;)
Well, I do hope that Naruto, more like Kishimoto, shows us some REAL Naruto actions & not just some more specualtion this chapter.

walkie
January 09, 2006, 03:44 PM
:blink i dont think we can say naruto and kyuubi or 4+1 against 2 :blink since naruto and kyuubi is still one shinobi....if naruto and kyuubi acts different, like 2 persons it is ok but naruto with or without kyuubi is still one person...but yes naruto is stronger with kyuubi, and this does not make naruto more than 1 :)

also orochimaru is underestimated by a lot of people....he is testing experiments on people for a very long time and after he left akatsuki he has gotten strong for sure.he is also capable of effective summonings like jiraiya but he didnt show it to us yet,except edo tensei and summoning of manda....anyway only one thing is sure naruto and sakura wont die ;)

Dead or Alive
January 09, 2006, 06:20 PM
Well, maybe sai will die. But I got a hunch that the thing his sempai gave him is a drawing that is much stronger than his regular drawing. So he has a trick up his sleave.

yosra26
January 09, 2006, 06:36 PM
maybe will see the summoning jutsu, with a surprise that sakura can do it also!

Zenith
January 09, 2006, 07:06 PM
maybe will see the summoning jutsu, with a surprise that sakura can do it also!
Even though it's quite possible that tsunade taught her that...but it would be a good twist to the current situations. I just hope it wouldn't be the slug if she ever did the kuchiyose no jutsu.

full_metel_ff
January 10, 2006, 04:03 AM
i think there going to talk alot in the next one and just start the fight eveyone is saying taht tehre going to kill bla bla bla but look they will talk and only just get into the fighting well thats what i think

TrueAlchemist
January 10, 2006, 07:54 AM

The dates written on the site seem to be the correct ones, which means the issue with the last Naruto chapter in was released last Friday. So things might be back to normal now, and a chapter should (hopefully) be out this week. (Sorry if I'm not the first to post this news, I haven't checked the forum for a week or so. ^^;.)

...sorry if this is spamming the topic, but it might be worth editing the first post a bit so as not to worry all the poor Naruto fans to death. ^_^; :p

Thanks for the info. I've edited the first post already. ^_^

Jump releases Monday or Tuesday each week. Last week had new years day, which is more important day than Christmas in Asia. So, you guys shouldn't expect it to come out last week.
I believe it will be release in Japan 1/9 or 1/10.

Jump tends to release ealier than release date, so we should expect it to come out this week.
Release date might be different from one legion to another even in Japan (about day or two).
But, there is no such thing as lick or someone get raw and release it before actual Jump release.
Shueisha is one of the biggest publishing company in Japan. They don't let those thing happen.

Raw will come out as soon as someone put it on internet.
I am telling you guys from more than 10 years of experience.
I will start raw camping late Wendsday or Thursday. But, just like most time, it will come out Friday.
Unless we have good Japanese source like Jojo hot or other chinese trans group, Friday might be only chance, and
maybe some cellphone pic around Wendsday and Thursday.

ikuroi
January 10, 2006, 10:39 PM
first, no naruto this week then.. im a bit annoyed :darn

anyway, can we count on that any more backup will arrive or is this it?

ir_entau
January 10, 2006, 10:51 PM
most probably sai will show his true mission....maybe orochimaru has teamed up with sai's teacher

modokjr
January 11, 2006, 05:09 AM
he is also capable of effective summonings like jiraiya but he didnt show it to us yet,except edo tensei and summoning of manda

Nah. Don't expect Orochimaru to have much more in the way of summons than the snakes and Edo Tensei, even if it makes "logical" sense for him to do so. Kishimoto likes these characters to be specialists and summoning seems to be a Jiraiya specialty. As for Sakura, slugs are pretty much a guarantee for her Kuchiyose.

In 291 I'm predicting a massive throw-down. Mainly because I will desperately need to read one after the long wait.

Gold Knight
January 11, 2006, 06:11 AM
Just a little update here but be sure to check the front page of Mangahelpers for possible info on when the next SJ will come out.

walkie
January 11, 2006, 08:11 AM
Nah. Don't expect Orochimaru to have much more in the way of summons than the snakes and Edo Tensei, even if it makes "logical" sense for him to do so. Kishimoto likes these characters to be specialists and summoning seems to be a Jiraiya specialty. As for Sakura, slugs are pretty much a guarantee for her Kuchiyose.

In 291 I'm predicting a massive throw-down. Mainly because I will desperately need to read one after the long wait.

why not "dont expect much more summoning from oro"?? :blink he is also using snakes very offently which is somehow related with summoning i guess...orochimarı is a man who wants to know all ninjutsus and why not improve himself in summoning too?? may be jiraiya (toad-master) is better when it comes to summoning but this is not the point...he may not be the best but he should know more than summoning manda....

and sakura is a student of tsunade which makes probably her summoning will be slug (if she can perform and i guess she will, may be not now but in time surely she will ;) )

yosra26
January 11, 2006, 11:56 AM
It will be awesome if Sasuke came and also does the summoning jutsu. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Just like when the legendary 3 fought. Maybe it will not happen in this chapter, but maybe after when they reunite with sasuke.

Megy
January 11, 2006, 12:57 PM
It will be awesome if Sasuke came and also does the summoning jutsu. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Just like when the legendary 3 fought.  Maybe it will not happen in this chapter, but maybe after when they reunite with sasuke.

I really hope that doesn't happen soon. The only reason Naruto can summon Gamabunta is because of Kyuubi. Sasuke might be able to with the cursed seal, but it'll make no sense if Sakura summons that huge slug this early on. I just hope we some kickass fighting that doesn't last too long and then we move on.

Sasuke is probably not going to show... he probably isn't even where Kabuto said because Kabuto was trying to trick Sasori. So really this whole "OMG KABUTO&ORO=SAUCEKAY" is a dead end. Something will happen between Naruto and Sai... ya know ROOTS. Then Yamato will do a scary face. woot

Anax
January 11, 2006, 04:06 PM
Even though it's quite possible that tsunade taught her that...but it would be a good twist to the current situations. I just hope it wouldn't be the slug if she ever did the kuchiyose no jutsu.

There was a poster(-thing) found in one of the previous chapters with Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke. Each of them hand on them a small animal, frog, slug and snake. Funny for Sakura to be a girl and summon slugs, but hey ;)

As far as predictions go, Kabuto shouldn't be so easily beaten for the simple reason he'll be more careful this time (of Naruto at least). Then again, no one knows Sakura's new powers, though from what we've seen and from what Sasori saw and credited she's good).

Concerning Edo Tensei I'll agree with Walkie, the spirits of the previous Hokage(s) have been sealed by Death himself.

feetz_9mm
January 11, 2006, 05:28 PM
Any news if chapter 291 is even comin out this week?
Oh and as for my prediction, Sai gets owned by Orochimaru, then Naruto shows some new skill againts Orochimaru and impresses him a little.
- then Orochimaru says " you've gotten stonger, but Sasuke-kun is much stonger as develeped a new jitsu "
- Naruto reply's by saying and summoning " FUUIN JITSU. SHUKU FUUJIN" and up comes the DEAD DEAMON LORD !
- then Orochimaru goes "HOLY F*#@K*ng SH*t ! !" then piss his pants.
-side bar say's Orochimaru see's his worst nightmare..what would he do? next chapter See Orochimaru run and scream like a little GIRL
LOL dat be sooo funny!
And oh yea no Sasuke till chp. 300 i say i would be very surprize if he shows up in the upcoming chapters.

milane
January 11, 2006, 07:28 PM
i was hoping that 291 would come out this week but it seem hopeless ~___~ ... sure the battle will start off and we will see some cool shit from naruto and sakura!! and well i think naruto will ssave sai or do something that will change sai's mind and make him understand frendship and feeling and so he will diefro naruto sooo i want it to end sad hahahahaha~~~

Gold Knight
January 11, 2006, 08:02 PM
We will only get a Chapter 291 if there is a big leak like what we got with Chapter 290. Otherwise, we won't get it until next Thursday.

cygnus
January 11, 2006, 08:10 PM
Giggedy giggedy gooooooooo......

It will be good....it WILL be good.

donkeyhigh
January 12, 2006, 04:57 AM
Sasuke is not coming. God damn, Orochimaru said "I'll give you the pleasure of TELLING YOU which one has developed more, you or Sasuke" , now why would he do that if Sasuke is right around the corner, why not just tell Sasuke to come himself and fight Naruto?

Also, it's to early in Part2 for Naruto and the gang to kick Orochimarus arse yet, they have to milk it a bit more before going that far..

I'm guessing Sai's gonna fuck up, and Naruto and Sakura have to help him, and he's all like
"oh, but why did you help me instead of completing the mission?"
and their like "oh, because we care for you, even if there are rules, we would rather help a friend in need"
and so forth, and then he becomes all muchy and good friends with Naruto and so on.. like kakashi and obito..
meanwhile, Orochimaru and Kabuto runs for it..

you all know i'm right..

barbapapa
January 12, 2006, 05:11 AM
Sasuke is gonna appear?!
Where, at Walmart? :O

gunste1n
January 12, 2006, 05:36 AM
naruto will release the kyuubis fire seal, which is "dont use that jutsu"

[EDIT] For those who does not know what kyuubi's fire seal is, its the seal which the kyuubi itself get its power from. Naruto will probably blast of _rapid_ fire jutsus, powerfull jutsus !

QMark
January 12, 2006, 05:39 PM
That's something that has also crossed my mind. In the original pilot series, Naruto was able to release the seal. Since it was Kishi's original ideas for Naruto it may show up again. I mean he did mess around with the Chakra gates so why wouldn't there be a way to release the seal as well?

One Eyed Sharingan
January 13, 2006, 04:41 AM
if Naruto could release the seal, the he would have done that when he was beating Deidara.....so i don't think Naruto can release the seal....and besides, no good will happen if he can anyway (he'd lose control and kill everyone indiscriminately)

Remus
January 13, 2006, 04:56 AM
When he releases the seal the Kyuubi will devour him from the inside as Kyuubi said when Naruto demanded the chakra from him to summon Gamabunta.
So it would be the end of Naruto to do this.

walkie
January 13, 2006, 06:24 AM
May be in pilot series naruto could able to seal but in pilot naruto himself was son of kyuubi, he was not a boy...

even if naruto able to unseal , he should not do this because only thing that keeps kyuubi in naruto is that seal...if naruto releases it than kyuubi is free, may be naruto will die too, because as told before if bijuu taken out the carrier dies as gaara did...anyway releasing kyuubi is the last thing naruto should do...

i guess naruto's secret move uses kyuubi's chakra but not related other way with kyuubi.

QMark
January 13, 2006, 07:40 AM
if Naruto could release the seal, the he would have done that when he was beating Deidara.....so i don't think Naruto can release the seal....and besides, no good will happen if he can anyway (he'd lose control and kill everyone indiscriminately)

How would he have done so if Jiraiya specifically told him not to use that Jutsu. Naruto respects Jiraiya enough to listen to him don't ya think?

I'm not saying that he can release the seal. I'm saying its a possibility and its very time limited to do so. One of Naruto's main concern's was that his body couldn't handle alot of Kyuubi's chakra. I'm just saying maybe he found a way around it.

gunste1n
January 13, 2006, 08:31 AM
How would he have done so if Jiraiya specifically told him not to use that Jutsu. Naruto respects Jiraiya enough to listen to him don't ya think?

I'm not saying that he can release the seal. I'm saying its a possibility and its very time limited to do so. One of Naruto's main concern's was that his body couldn't handle alot of Kyuubi's chakra. I'm just saying maybe he found a way around it.

Jiraiya did not suspect for Orochimaru to show up. Orochimaru arms are working again, and hes chakra is powerfull. Judge it yourself by his "hidden snake hands". This is the fight where we'll see how mutch stronger Naruto has become ! [br]Posted at: January 13, 2006, 05:13:26 AM_________________________________________________

Ah thanks for that Walkie, darn mistranslations XD. I wounder why Orochimaru refers to him as Kyuubi Boy when he knows his name is Naruto ~.~. A mistake from Orochimaru? underestimating Naruto

Fodica Interesting thought on the rock paper scissor thing is that the 4th, If we assume Naruto is JUST like him but unbalanced by the demonic chakra. Then the way people talk about the 4th is as if he was the most powerful ninja that ever lived, Certainly he defeated the demon fox, something that is past even members of the akatshi then Naruto could theortically defeat Orochimaru from that point of view; tho unlikely since Naruto probably still too young to be powerful enough even with the demonic chakra. however his over all power for his age could scare Orochimaru if Naruto is already too powerfull to be killed by Orochimaru. Either way, whom wins, I don't think anyone will die... Well maybe Kabuto.

He talks that way because Orochimaru possesses the 8tailed bijuu. The 8 tailed snake and the nine tailed fox fought for a 100.000years long ago until the legendary snake was out of power(chakra) the nine tail still stood. Orochimaru is not underrestimating him.... and as a proof that he is the 8 tailed beast is his sword ! The 8 tailed snake won it from a superior warrior who awakend the 8 tailed snake. And as proof Orochimaru has the sword of ksanagi. You can even see it by his personality, jutsus and appearence.

QMark
January 13, 2006, 09:17 AM
Jiraiya did not suspect for Orochimaru to show up. Orochimaru arms are working again, and hes chakra is powerfull. Judge it yourself by his "hidden snake hands". This is the fight where we'll see how mutch stronger Naruto has become !

What the heck are you talking about? I was referring to what happened between Naruto and Deidara not Naruto and Oro. Though I'm still not sure we will see the secret jutsu yet.

walkie
January 13, 2006, 10:57 AM
He talks that way because Orochimaru possesses the 8tailed bijuu. The 8 tailed snake and the nine tailed fox fought for a 100.000years long ago until the legendary snake was out of power(chakra) the nine tail still stood. Orochimaru is not underrestimating him.... and as a proof that he is the 8 tailed beast is his sword ! The 8 tailed snake won it from a superior warrior who awakend the 8 tailed snake. And as proof Orochimaru has the sword of ksanagi. You can even see it by his personality, jutsus and appearence.

if we say oro has bijuu it will be wrong i guess...basically oro look like he has 8-tailed bijuu according to his way of look but than that means kisame has shark bijuu (i forgot its tail number :darn) and that would be very nonse since akatsuki is searching bijuu's and a member has bijuu  :eyeroll....And oro is changing bodies, that means even he gets one body with bijuu, when he changes body he lost bijuu, too..although oro and kisame looks like they have bijuu, i do not think they have one in them and since oro is changing bodies he surely cant have one for a long time.

donkeyhigh
January 13, 2006, 11:34 AM
The other bijuus are in the story, just to make it longer (not that I mind)..
Naurto and Gaara will have to go and talk with the other bijuu users later on, or maby even fight them.

But I doubt Orochimaru or Tsunade or anyone else from The Hidden Leaf village are bijuu users, since the 9-tail was the first Hidden Leaf Village heard of them, or atleast had to deal with the bijuus ...
Also, then there wouldn't be so much concern with Naruto, if they were already used to it by having Oro and Tsunade with bijuu powers too..

Anyway, this is a manga, anything could happen, so I hope Naruto can open the gate to his bijuu 9tail just a little bit :) getting überpowers or maby even being able to summon the 9tail fox (the real thing, not a shadow-clone) and controllong it, as in, not killing everyone, but kick some ass.. 
Now that would rock.. *evhull laugh* :)

Edit: Added a 'h' to the "evhull" part of "evhull laugh" .. :p

Remus
January 13, 2006, 12:52 PM
If Oro had a Bijuu I guess he'd be a lot more powerful than now. Well he is strong,knows many jutsus etc but he actually can't throw around jutsus like naruto does who needs some time to get exhausted and then even comes up with his stronger power because of kyuubi. I guess Oro is a snake bitch because he made an experiment on himself using a snake because I dun know. Snakes are creepy suckers and so is Oro. So the Snake fits to him and Naruto is noisy and an idiot so a maniac fox fits to him. Only that his fox is a bit stronger than Oros snakes. Big Baka, Big Kitsune ?!? :P

Remus

*EDIT*

Oy btw Gold Knight or any1 of the likes.
What about leaking the damn jump ? Is there a possibility ?

zerocharisma
January 13, 2006, 01:12 PM
By the way that Kabuto is first freaked because Orochimaru has shown up, then is all relaxed and smiling, I'm wondering if he isn't thinking "Ahhh! Orochimaru! I'm screwed!....wait...That's Sasuke in disguise....Ok, I'll play along"

and then the comment about "I've seen this face" would refer to Sakura, and "I'll tell you who's stronger" would ironically be decided by the fact that they'd just fought each other.

also I'm wondering if Sai wears the midriff-revealing shirt for the same reason the ancient Scots used to lift their kilts during attack---erm, except for seeing, well, what's under the kilt, the enemy would see the Nekomata seal (assuming he IS a jinchuuriki) and panic--"AAHH Bijyuuu! Run for it!"

Just a thought....

z.

icecoldsoul18
January 13, 2006, 01:15 PM
Here's my prediction. Kishimoto always leaves you hanging at the end, so what I think will happen is one of the following:
1. They are going to do a little bit of fighting that leads nowhere and a bunch of talking. There is no way Orochimaru is going to say that Naruto is Sasuke's equal, nor will he compliment in him anyway. In fact, he'll probably recognize that he's been training with Jiraiya and that it isn't going to help him. In the end Naruto will get angry and seeing that his attacks are getting him nowhere decide to use the forbidden jutsu and it will end right as he is about to launch into it.

2. The same as the first one, however at the end instead of Naruto talking to himself and launching into the forbidden jutsu he's going to stand there looking angry/tense. Then there is going to be a frame with sasuke watching from the forest. And sasuke will either only be shown by the sharingan of his eyes, or he's going to be hiding in the shadows and his body frame will let the readers know who he is.

I believe my 1st prediction is much more likely than the 2nd one. But those are the routes I can see Kishimoto going based on the series so far.

donkeyhigh
January 13, 2006, 01:27 PM

What he said.

Ahab
January 13, 2006, 02:22 PM
In the beginning Naruto was always trailing behind Sasuke. This was used, along with Naruto's depressing childhood, to make us empathize with Naruto and heighten the feeling when he finally surpassed Sasuke. Lately its been Sasuke who chases after Naruto's power, but with their last fight this may have changed. You could also argue that Naruto's heart just wasn't in that fight. Anyway, what happens next will depend on whether the current theme continues or the first theme repeats. I can think of two scenarios.

1: Orochimaru comments something like, "Hmm, you've gotten stronger, but I've been training Saskue myself and I'm not as soft as Jiraiya. If you fought Sasuke now you wouldn't stand a chance."

2: Naruto starts growing tails and Orochimaru shits himself.

Scenario one sets things up for Naruto to train harder chasing after Sasuke. I don't think this is very likely as we're going to see more and more of how Naruto has already changed during his time away training. In the arc where they were trying to save Gara, Naruto never seemed to come close to using his full power and this was against an Ataksuki. Before Naruto really got started Kakashi slapped a seal on him. I think some variation of the second scenario will happen. Naruto will have to over power Sasuke to bring him back to his senses and return him to the Leaf. Lately Naruto has seemed really confident. Don't screw with this guy he's a bad man.

Oh by the way is it commonly believed that Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th Hokage or am I the only one with that view?

TheCoreDruid
January 13, 2006, 02:29 PM
Here's my prediction. Kishimoto always leaves you hanging at the end, so what I think will happen is one of the following:
1. They are going to do a little bit of fighting that leads nowhere and a bunch of talking. There is no way Orochimaru is going to say that Naruto is Sasuke's equal, nor will he compliment in him anyway. In fact, he'll probably recognize that he's been training with Jiraiya and that it isn't going to help him. In the end Naruto will get angry and seeing that his attacks are getting him nowhere decide to use the forbidden jutsu and it will end right as he is about to launch into it.

2. The same as the first one, however at the end instead of Naruto talking to himself and launching into the forbidden jutsu he's going to stand there looking angry/tense. Then there is going to be a frame with sasuke watching from the forest. And sasuke will either only be shown by the sharingan of his eyes, or he's going to be hiding in the shadows and his body frame will let the readers know who he is.

I believe my 1st prediction is much more likely than the 2nd one. But those are the routes I can see Kishimoto going based on the series so far.

Good logical ideas, but playing off the post above yours even....

What if that WAS Sasuke! I mean, I'm sure he could learn a technique like "Hidden Shadow Hand of Many Snakes" using his Sharingan. And "Henge" is an easy jutsu. That "oro" on the bridge may very well be sasuke in disguise. My bet is that Naruto starts to kick his ass, and right before Sasuke releases his cursed seal the real Orochimaru swoops in and they retreat, to which Sasuke will protest wanting to continue his rivalry with Naruto, leaving poor Kabuto behind to get his arse kicked and captured.

DaLaZShinobi
January 13, 2006, 03:46 PM
hmmmmm honestly i think sasuke is right now chainedish and not let outa orochimaru's sight..... or he is orochimarus sight...meaning he could posibly be possesed already??

and i think orochi was talkin about sai when he said "oh ive seen that face before" because sai was in the ANBU

Oh Yes and By the way.....

Did ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME NOTICE THAT YAMATO IS PART OF (NE ROOT?!?!?!?)

just in case if u guys didnt notice HE HAS 2 MASKS!!!! ONE OF THEM WAS THE SAME AS THE DUDE THAT GAVE SAI THE SECRET THING IN LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. yea just htought U GUYS WOULD LIKE 2 DISCUSS THAT

QMark
January 13, 2006, 04:58 PM
That can't be Sasuke in henge because he recognized that Yamato was not Sasori.

and i think orochi was talkin about sai when he said "oh ive seen that face before" because sai was in the ANBU

-_- It was already established that it was a tiny mistranslation. Oro is referring to Naruto.

Hamsun
January 13, 2006, 05:28 PM
Hey Hey, don't you all forget about What Jiraya said to Naruto: "Don't use that Jutsu ?" in the first new arch ? ehehe REALLY HOPE we will see "THAT" justsu Now, after all, is orochimaru the enemy, i think that naruto will fuck off what Jiraya says..

walkie
January 14, 2006, 05:34 AM
Hey Hey, don't you all forget about What Jiraya said to Naruto: "Don't use that Jutsu ?" in the first new arch ? ehehe REALLY HOPE we will see "THAT" justsu Now, after all, is orochimaru the enemy, i think that naruto will fuck off what Jiraya says..

rather than saying that, read older posts ;)

Good logical ideas, but playing off the post above yours even....

What if that WAS Sasuke!  I mean, I'm sure he could learn a technique like "Hidden Shadow Hand of Many Snakes" using his Sharingan.  And "Henge" is an easy jutsu.  That "oro" on the bridge may very well be sasuke in disguise.  My bet is that Naruto starts to kick his ass, and right before Sasuke releases his cursed seal the real Orochimaru swoops in and they retreat, to which Sasuke will protest wanting to continue his rivalry with Naruto, leaving poor Kabuto behind to get his arse kicked and captured.

this is also discussed before but since this is predictions you can think about sasuke was in henge form..but question is : will oro take a risk sending sasuke out?? he has less than 6 months to take his body and he wants sasukes body...so why risk him against akatsuki or some else??

icecoldsoul18
January 14, 2006, 08:33 AM
I have considered the possibility of Orochimaru actually being Sasuke in disguise but I don't it's very likely, since Kabuto claimed the reason they were there was to kill Sasori. And I find it highly unlikely that they somehow knew Sasori was dead and that Naruto's team was going to be there instead. Since Orochimaru used to be partners with Sasori it would make sense that he would be the one to go there to kill him, given that he has much more expierence with how Sasori fights than Sasuke.

After reading some more of what people predict, I see alot of people thinking Orochimaru is going to tell Naruto that he's gotten stronger. Honestly I would be thoroughly shocked if he did. Orochimaru's personality is not that complimentary. Looking back at what we've seen of Orochimaru he almost has one horrible superiority complex. The only times I can recall him saying anything along a compliment is: when he says Itachi is even stronger than him, the first time Naruto uses rasengan on Kabuto, and numerous times when observing Sasuke's strength. He may think that Naruto has gotten stronger or something like that, but to actually say to him anything along the lines of "Indeed you are strong" doesn't fit him. Though I do think Orochimaru will state that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto. And given Orochimaru's almost worshipping of Sasuke, he'll probably say that Sasuke is much stronger than Naruto and himself and that Naruto has no chance of defeating him.

This isn't really a prediction on the next chapter but, in the end I think Orochimaru is going to try to take over Sasuke's body, and Sasuke will end up being more powerful than Orochimaru and kill him. Along those lines in a distant chapter, somehow Naruto, Sakura, and possibly Kakashi/Sai will barge through a door to see Sasuke standing over Orochimaru's dead body or about to land the final blow.

walkie
January 14, 2006, 09:46 AM
icecoldsoul i generally agree with you

we will see sasuke somehow in following chapters but orochimaru is there by himself, he is not henge or anything else

athough i,too, predict orochimarus death will be by hands of sasuke it is early for orochimaru to die yet...
akatsuki--->bad guys
orochimaru--->being evil, doing anything for power etc...
a character for a symbol of evil will not die this early i guess ;) first akatsuki must trumble :P and it is a long way to go...

icecoldsoul18
January 14, 2006, 10:02 AM
Actually I don't know about Orochimaru being the real figure of evil. The way I see it, Orochimaru was introduced and over time Jiraiya and Tsunade appeared. The three legendary nins who had all been on the same team, each of them trains Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura respectively. And so far all 3 of them have become similar to their mentors. After that, the role of the three nins doesn't seem to be too important in the plot anymore. I think Kishimoto created those three legendary nins as a way to make Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura stronger, and make possible their ability to fight against Akatsuki. And at this point the three legendary's role have died off, but given how Orochimaru has been introduced and shown he'd have to be killed. And as he wants Sasuke's body for himself, Orochimaru is going to try and take Sasuke's body. But Sasuke wants to kill Itachi, so he'll have to kill Orochimaru in order to keep his body. It's possible that Sasuke kills Orochimaru by himself, but I can also imagine that during this fight, Naruto fights Kabuto and kills him. If not Naruto, it will be Kakashi who fights and kills Kabuto, and Naruto and Sasuke fight Orochimaru together.

Back to the whole symbol of evil idea, knowing mangas and how they're made. We haven't seen the real symbol of evil so far, we've seen characters who seem like they could be the symbol of evil, but I doubt we've seen the true face of it yet. From what I can tell, if there is any character so far that would be that symbol it would be Sasuke. And the final battle of the manga be Naruto and Sakura vs. Sasuke. Orochimaru could possibly be the symbol, but Kishimoto loves twists, and i mean love, he does them like nonstop. So I say it's more likely Sasuke than Orochimaru, if it is indeed a character we've already seen.

walkie
January 14, 2006, 12:11 PM
i called oro evil because for now we dont know akatsuki's main goal clear...may be the real "evil" one is akatsuki leader we will see in time... but for now i disagree with you, icecoldsoul, about 3 sannins....orochimaru plays or played an important role until now...if he was killed before, like when he was young sandime could kill him, may be sasuke will not leave konoha and things would be different...he attacked konoha and that maked kakashi away from team for a while and when this small pieces come together, story has come to this way..without oro story would be totaly different....i also think oro's role about akatsuki is much more complicated than "itachi's body or sharingan" stuff....

jiraiya and tsunade plays an important rolein trainings as icecoldsoul said but i think we willl see the "real role" of jiraiya in following chapters...jiraiya left konoha for searching orochimaru..for very long years he is after orochimaru and he will not let things go just between naruto-oro-sasuke...

final battle will naruto vs sasuke no sure ;) but all i think oro will survive and will again play important role for very long time...anyway i am not saying icecoldsoul is wrong or something like that..i am just saying my thoughts as you do :amuse see you later

Eagles Claw
January 14, 2006, 12:12 PM
Pardon me if this was already mentioned. But did anyone consider this...

Due to the fact that when Orochimaru took that dude's body and how he wanted his clan to be freed. What did Oro say to him? He said ... umm ok I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something like "You're strong will will still exist within me".

Having said this, as much as I hate the idea... how about Kish making Oro take Saske's body and then he goe's off to kill Itachi anyways. I don't see why else the strong will thingie woulda been mentioned. My bro was the first one to point that out to me so I dunno... maybe our predictions are far far off what's really gonna happen.

EDIT: And oh yeah... I think you guys are taking oro a little too lightly. I don't believe Sasuke would become more powerful than him so easily, I don't care if he got Uber Man-Byaku Sharingan... the guy has some ill Jutsu man! Plus he has the Manda (Presumably he'd have patched things up with it by now lol) Unless.... ofcourse Sasuke can summon the Manda too... that'd be scary :o

walkie
January 14, 2006, 01:08 PM
Pardon me if this was already mentioned. But did anyone consider this...

Due to the fact that when Orochimaru took that dude's body and how he wanted his clan to be freed. What did Oro say to him? He said ... umm ok I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something like "You're strong will will still exist within me".

EDIT: And oh yeah... I think you guys are taking oro a little too lightly. I don't believe Sasuke would become more powerful than him so easily, I don't care if he got Uber Man-Byaku Sharingan... the guy has some ill Jutsu man! Plus he has the Manda (Presumably he'd have patched things up with it by now lol) Unless.... ofcourse Sasuke can summon the Manda too... that'd be scary  :o

the thing oro said, i do not remember exactly but when oro takes another body the soul of that body remains some part of oro's soul or it was stuff like that :eyeroll

and i already told people do not underestimate oro in my previous posts...but we were talking (for oro' death) some future, no some very very future chapters, like almost ending :) at least i was....

icecoldsoul18
January 14, 2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah honestly walkie I'd like to reply to what you said earlier but uh I can't really understand what you're saying. But based on what I think you're saying, here's my reply: I'm not saying Orochimaru didn't play an important part. He played a huge part in the story, since due to him alot more chaos insued. I just believe that his role is going to start dying down soon. But we'll see what happens as the series continues. Oh and as for Jiraiya continuing his pursuit of Orochimaru. Honestly I believe Jiraiya still wants to change Orochimaru back or he feels in some way obligated to stopping Orochimaru from doing whatever it is he wants to do. So my best guess for Jiraiya's "real role" if he really does have another role, is some sort of bad conclusion with Orochimaru and that the role is to tell Naruto, not to do whatever he did with Orochimaru, with Sasuke. As for Orochimaru's death, I'm going to place it right before the final confrontation with Itachi, and possibly two other members of Akatsuki still alive. So sort of near the end, but not quite.

Eagle's claw: I'm pretty sure Sasuke will be able to summon the manda. I don't know why but I have the strongest feeling we will be seeing a battle between Naruto and Sasuke where they both perform the summonings. As for the whole "will" idea, extremely interesting idea, I never even thought about that possibility. But for some reason I don't see that happening, it would ruin the entire idea of the Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke problem of trying to get him back. If that was resolved by Sasuke being taken over by Orochimaru I'm pretty sure many fans would be disappointed.

hatakescarecrow
January 14, 2006, 07:36 PM
I'm new here and just registered so anyway heres my prediction

Orochimaru's will never really admit that naruto has grown stronger and instead taunts him calling him weak and once he get sasukes body, he'll be invincible.This strikes a nerve and naruto lets the tuants get to him and slips up giving oro the chance to finish him.Before he finishes naruto for good, sasuke interupts the blow and asks oro to let him test naruto's strength instead.

So thats my prediction but it may be in later chapters or something

cygnus
January 15, 2006, 03:54 AM
I read somewhere that some of the other manga's have already been leaked....

Eagles Claw
January 15, 2006, 04:52 AM
Icecoldsoul... yeah that's true, I did say I hated the Idea myself lol. But It's just the thing oro said... I rly don't see why else Kish woulda made him say that. I don't think he just pittied the dude's clan himself lol. But I guess we'll see in time. I think it'd be a more logical assumtion if Naruto and Sakura went after Sasuke anyways.

Hatescarecrow... I seriously doubt that'll happen. It's just too typical. Way too simple a plot for Kish to have thought up. That'd be disapointing in it self. I'm expecting a cool, captivating, mind dazzling twist. Not some "Just in time" old friend to the rescue rescue scheme. Nawt Hawt imo... no offence.

Cygnus, I damn hope you're right. Where did you read that?

icecoldsoul18
January 15, 2006, 06:55 AM
Eagle claw: Honestly i'm not really sure if those words meant anything at all. It just seems like analyzing everything that has ever been said, and there is no story where everything said has meaning.

Hatescarecrow: I agree with eagle claw, it's just way too simple of a plot for Kishimoto. I'd be fairly disappointed if that's what happened.

Cygnus: Do tell where you heard that.

Eagles Claw
January 15, 2006, 07:29 AM
Well yea, guess you're right. But it's not something one would expect... and that's what I might've expected. Though after seeing what alot of you lot said, I think I've changed my mind. I'd hate that to happen anyways.

jasonseol
January 15, 2006, 01:21 PM
u guys are all thinking too hard!!!! the Jutsu that jiraiya told naruto not to use is the same jutsu the 3rd used when he fought Oro and when the 4th sealed kyubi.. its soo obvious.. lol

icecoldsoul18
January 15, 2006, 08:48 PM
...just no, there is no way it's the sealing jutsu

himema
January 16, 2006, 03:29 AM
I think Naruto will attack Orochmaru screaming "Where is Sasuke, you bastard?" then the rest of the team will attack Orochimaru and Kabuto as well. Yamato together with Naruto will fight Orochimaru and Sai and Sakura will take on Kabuto. I expect a "penis" comment from Sai about Kabuto, but probably it will not happen.

Eagles Claw
January 16, 2006, 08:00 AM
Well that's a more credible prediction, but nothing too deep. At least there's some one here that ain't excessively contemplating the outcome with eager anticipation (Unlike me :D).

And Jason.... No, just no. Naruto may be a hot head and and very irrateable. But he can't think fast and act efficiently in battle when he has to, and I'm sure Jiraiya doesn't even have to tell him not to commit suicide. Why the heck would he do that for anyways?

Also, why would Jiraiya teach him that Jutsu? He'd have no use for it anyway. Presumably, that Jutsu would only be used against a devastating threat to save the whole village. And you gotta be like really skilful, like y'know Hokage Skilful to go up against a "Devastating Threat" to the village, of which Naruto isn't.

There's loads of reasons why that idea just isn't practical.

donkeyhigh
January 16, 2006, 12:16 PM
u guys are all thinking too hard!!!! the Jutsu that jiraiya told naruto not to use is the same jutsu the 3rd used when he fought Oro and when the 4th sealed kyubi.. its soo obvious.. lol

Hah, yeah, if that's the seal, well, the Naruto series would be over, now wouldn't they?
Oh, maby not, maby we get to follow Kabuto and Sasukes ride through life, and see how they evolve instead, you're probably right, the series called "Naruto" probably doesn't need Naruto, the main character any more..
Guess you're right...

Anyway, if you are right, give me your bank-accountnumber, and I'll transfer whatever amount of money you want..

cygnus
January 16, 2006, 10:15 PM
I think this chapter we're going to hear the first large penis comment from Sai.

In the same vein as:

"Woah Kabuto, you....you cut my face with your hand....your penis must be tremendous"

or, such classics as

[whispering] "Oro must make up for his girlish appearance, voice and personality with his gargantuan penis"

"woah, Oro is using such monstrous snakes"....- oro - "nup, the snakes are away at the moment" [awkward moment] -Sai- (tourette's syndrome-like) - MASSIVE THROBBING COCK....

donkeyhigh
January 17, 2006, 05:25 AM
Could happen.. :) More chance of that one than Jasons prediction..

icecoldsoul18
January 17, 2006, 03:25 PM
HAHA cygnus that is exactly what will happen. That would be so hilarious.

donkeyhigh
January 18, 2006, 03:30 AM
Uhm, the chapter is coming this weekend, right? Like between 20th and 22nd?

BTW: cygnus, I think you're right.. It is called "The one eyed snake" by some, so why not..

Nar - "Hey Orochimaru, what happened with your snake? It's turning red-like.."
Oro - "This isn't one of my snake-techniques, this is my own personal ONE EYED SNAKE!"
Sai - "Oh shit, Naruto, that's how it should look" *runs towards Orochimaru with a huge grin*
Sak - "*thinks* Holy hell, I hope Sasuke get's one of those if Oro takes his body.."
Kab - "THAT'S MY MASTER RIGHT THERE!! *points*"
Sas - "Yeah, one of the three great! Jiraya with his nice ass, Tsunade and her boobs, and Oro with his one eyed snake"

and so on..

Eagles Claw
January 18, 2006, 05:32 AM
Uhm, the chapter is coming this weekend, right? Like between 20th and 22nd?

BTW: cygnus, I think you're right.. It is called "The one eyed snake" by some, so why not..

Nar - "Hey Orochimaru, what happened with your snake? It's turning red-like.."
Oro - "This isn't one of my snake-techniques, this is my own personal ONE EYED SNAKE!"
Sai - "Oh shit, Naruto, that's how it should look" *runs towards Orochimaru with a huge grin*
Sak - "*thinks* Holy hell, I hope Sasuke get's one of those if Oro takes his body.."
Kab - "THAT'S MY MASTER RIGHT THERE!! *points*"
Sas - "Yeah, one of the three great! Jiraya with his nice ass, Tsunade and her boobs, and Oro with his one eyed snake"

and so on..

The 23rd... it says it on this site.

Btw, that was nastily hilarious!

donkeyhigh
January 18, 2006, 06:00 AM

Eagles Claw
January 18, 2006, 02:38 PM
Heh, very welcome. Anyways, I haven'tt even given my predictions for 291. Well Here goes.

I expect that Yamato ain't gonna waste no time considering their dire situation.... and he's gonna let off some super jutsus that none of us have seen or heard of before (Obviously) And he'll most probably somehow try to get Kabuto on their side... whether by continuing his impersonation of "Da Scorpion" (Sasori) or just simply trying to persuade him with the fact that he doesn't have much of a choice.

Sakura's obviously gonna be trying to keep Naruto from jumping in the fight so they can possibly plan a more stealth and covert attack on Orochimaru, and fail badly as Naruto jumps at Orochimaru screaming and Cursing. I'm not sure what Sai would do... whether he'll react to seeing Kabuto, or Orochimaru.

Who knows, that Bastard Danzou may even be kinda behind this Orochimaru thing... rather crazy assumption I know, but I'm still considering that Oro could be a henge.

full_metel_ff
January 18, 2006, 04:27 PM
i dont understand why everyone is say that kabuto is going to join with naruto and them it just makes no sense i is with oro and thats it and like they would accpect him anyway sasuke will kill him later on in the series anyway

StyM
January 18, 2006, 05:30 PM
i predict that 291 will be all talk...

cygnus
January 18, 2006, 07:11 PM
Now that we've seen the spoilers thats what it looks like.....penis....

milane
January 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
will we see flash back to sasuke from orogimaru? ... i really hopw it will come out this week .... naruto's fight!!!! ... now we shall see the real skill that naruto have been training for the pass 2.5 years

Eagles Claw
January 18, 2006, 09:00 PM

Y'know, somehow I think that's the best prediction so far...

Spoilers... where!?

ZeroEXE
January 19, 2006, 12:06 AM
Naruto can't use the Kyuubi's full power. At most, he can handle 1/9th of it's power, assuming 1 tail equals 1/9th of it's maximum. 2 makes him feel intense pain, 3 could kill him from a chakra overload.

Even if he manages to bring out that one tail he can control, I doubt it'll be enough to take out Orochimaru and Kabuto, even with his team's help.

donkeyhigh
January 19, 2006, 12:43 AM
Naruto can't use the Kyuubi's full power. At most, he can handle 1/9th of it's power, assuming 1 tail equals 1/9th of it's maximum. 2 makes him feel intense pain, 3 could kill him from a chakra overload.

Where did you hear/see/read that?
Just curious.. :)

Zenith
January 19, 2006, 12:47 AM
Where did you hear/see/read that?
Just curious.. :)

Spoiler pic from the spoiler pics thread. And remember the arc with deidara getting bashed by naruto, his kage bunshins felt the intense heat/pain.

liansk
January 19, 2006, 04:30 AM

Even if he manages to bring out that one tail he can control, I doubt it'll be enough to take out Orochimaru and Kabuto, even with his team's help.

i think that you'r in for a surprise my friend. :)

cygnus
January 19, 2006, 05:12 AM
hahahahahaha, its always better when you're on the inside ey.....

Gold Knight
January 19, 2006, 10:19 AM

Sure doesn't look like it from the spoiler pics. ;P

kaze950
January 20, 2006, 03:30 AM
so basicly,

1 - Naruto goes three tails
2 - If Naruto goes four tails, he'll be berserk and uncontrolled.
3 - When he goes back to normal, after four tails, he'll shorten his lifespan because of his regenerating.
4 - Orochimaru created Yamato from Shodai's cells

is that what we got so far?

move to discussion thread.~eileenting88

Misa
January 20, 2006, 06:15 AM
MMM.. It's kind of sad.. Naruto's body takes too much damage with the Kyuubi tails influencing him. He bleeds a ton. Now I know why his arm got really damaged in Naruto vs Sasuke. It's like a double edged sword. I suddenly see this ending really sadly even more..

3 Tails is the last tails where he is still conscious. 4 tails he becomes a mini kyuubi with no self awareness, a raging beast! I bet we'll see that 4 tails soon.. Also I'm expecting Sasuke to show up any chapter now (atleast within 10 chapters from now give or take a couple).

that thing about Orochimaru stealing bodies, he grants the person one wish before he does it..I think maybe they still have their soul somewhere...hmm..but yeah..If he did it to Sasuke..of coarse he is going to try kill Itachi. Somehow I think he will end up with Orochimaru taking his body..given the nice drawing of Orochimaru's mask peeling off this chapter~exposing the guy he took 2.5 year ago~ It's easy to imagine Naruto fighting wif "Oro"(which by the way, if this is based on the legend of the 9 tailed beasts, will happen. Kyuubi + Yamata Orochi? are the strongest rivals but Kyuubi was proven the strongest of all beasts by the legend) and Sasuke's face revealed under Orochimaru's..=/ If that is the case, Sakura might somehow invent some soul transfering technique to save him from dying with Orochimaru....but..... :scry

Leen
January 20, 2006, 06:16 AM
This is a great chapter. Apparently, kyuubi 3 tails makes Naruto's speed goes up so high that he scratches Oro's face away before Oro can do anything to it. Even Jiraiya got a huge scar from it. Kabuto as always just stand there and watch the great scene unfolds before him. It's a good chapter. I like how kishi draws Kyuubi Naruto too. He looks like a monster. The only bad thing is that he is going to lost control of his own body once he has 4 tails which is terrible. :noworry

Kickmeister
January 20, 2006, 06:27 AM
Really great chapter, you can see the tails growing out - in the end he almost has 3 full tails. It looks like Naruto truly will go all out, if Yamato won't stop him that is. Otherwise I'm really looking forward to the new chapter! It will definitely be awesome!

Zenith
January 20, 2006, 06:28 AM
The part with naruto bashing orochimaru in superspeed is when he has only ONE tail. Look closely. After oro taunts him, THEN his other 2 tails appear and he goes into "no pupil" mode. Lol. But a great chapter really...

yosra26
January 20, 2006, 06:46 AM
does anyone know what is writing under page 14? it says vs

NaruJunky
January 20, 2006, 07:10 AM
I wonder how on earth can Yamato (and the first hokage) could control bijuus to his liking...
and how that neckless is coneckted with that.....

Misa
January 20, 2006, 07:31 AM
does anyone know what is writing under page 14? it says vs

that say Orochimaru vs Naruto (i think it also mention next week will be colour page, but I can only make out the words "sentaa karaa" so this is just a guess, the quality of scan too weak for me to read the words under.)

yosra26
January 20, 2006, 07:33 AM
Thank you very much!!

donkeyhigh
January 20, 2006, 07:50 AM
Orochimaru didn't even flicker. He's still standing there saying he want's to see who's stronger, Naruto or Sasuke.
Is he even avare of how much power Naruto has now? Why isn't he atleast a bit scared? Is Sasuke really _THAT_ much stronger too? And Orochimaru? Is he even stronger now?

WTF?! RUN GOD DAMNIT OROCHIMARU! HE'LL FUCKING EAT YOU!
oh wait, that might be what he wants..

or he might just be an idiot.. guessing the last would be right..

Cbot
January 20, 2006, 07:52 AM
Haha!Nice chapter!I'm sure that Sasuke will appear soon.Do you guys think that Naruto could easily beat all the sannins?Even Akatsuki?

Trov
January 20, 2006, 08:28 AM
Damn, This really happening? Naruto won this little side of the battle with that highspeed attack on Oro, But the battle isn't over yet. But damn. He can take on a Sannin a four tales. Too bad about the sideffects of using it.

jimhawking
January 20, 2006, 08:30 AM
I just hope it's not a forest of death repeat.

xeleron
January 20, 2006, 09:40 AM
As much as I like kyuubi's color and power, I find it more interesting if naruto can stay conscious so he can out smart his opponent. Maybe he can summon demons or elemental effect >< If he uses kyuubi's power, it would be like another tai jutsu battle with chakra as shield @@. Wasn't there a picture of naruto in kyuubi form all chained up? I wonder if that is how Yamato going to control naruto.

Meijin no Kori
January 20, 2006, 09:53 AM
Wasn't there a picture of naruto in kyuubi form all chained up?
Yes, that was the Ch. 281 cover, I believe.

walkie
January 20, 2006, 11:53 AM
Waaaoowww, that was quite a chapter, finally :)

naruto's high speed attack was really suprise, but more interestingly orochimaru looks didnt suffer anything at all....

and naruto has 3 tails now with his control...amazing...
and yamato was a test...shock and shock.....i hope ch_292 will be released tomorrow :p

deidara13
January 20, 2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah nice chapter indeed still something tell me that Oro is going to end up owing Naruto and the battle will be interupted. why becuase is only the first fight in this new arc

by the way was this chapater really only 15 pages or are they still missing

Meijin no Kori
January 20, 2006, 12:45 PM
by the way was this chapater really only 15 pages or are they still missing

Nope, the whole thing has been released. You can download a full version of the chapter (although in Chinese) here:
http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=36 :amuse

Calibur
January 20, 2006, 01:57 PM
man, with gene splicing involve... here comes those crazy ideas about dead characters coming back to life...

*edited* do you guys see some "white" hair on Oro face when he recovered from the hit? it is sasuke in disguise! :o lol (end sarcasm)

deidara13
January 20, 2006, 02:11 PM
thank you Meijin no Kori for the link it looks like the two missing pages were just dialoge

Crimson
January 20, 2006, 04:00 PM
Theres far too many villains in this story to say Oro is the the big bad boy. Personally, if you look at it from the Naruto Part 2 point of view, Oro became one of the lesser villains now that everyone (the original genins anyway) is A)chunnin or jounin; B)Akatsuki is now the MAIN threat even more so because we know next to nothing still about 4 of its members C)Oro admitted to Itachi being stronger than him in part 1 (and if Itachis willing to take orders from someone above him then we can presume Akatsuki's leader is far stronger than Oro). What I DO believe he has become is a threat, NOT because hes Oro and one of the Sannin but in fact because he has Sasuke in his possesion and attaining that body could put him on the same level with some of the big boys. Personally, If what the last few chapters has shown us about Naruto, he wont be nearly as hotheaded as everyone is predicting. He backed off against Sai a few chapters before in a very Non Naruto demeanor, so im hoping that hes going uber kyuubi with some sort of plan. It would be in my opinion, worthless to develop his character the way Kishi has been doing since the beginning of part 2, if he would go ahead and act the same way we saw him act all through part 1.

Thats my two cents.

Substance
January 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
bravo! Crimson

StyM
January 20, 2006, 08:04 PM
:)

this is a nice chapter, finally we get to know who yamato is, and the reason why he can use mokuton jutsu....

deidara13
January 20, 2006, 09:36 PM
So does anyone one know what was said in the pages that were missing seems like Jyraiya says something to Tsunade

Zenith
January 20, 2006, 10:18 PM
So does anyone one know what was said in the pages that were missing seems like Jyraiya says something to Tsunade

Look at this thread.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=738.0
Those pages are translated already.

Shambler
January 21, 2006, 01:59 PM
I'm a bit dissappointed in this chapter to be honest. :mad

I was hoping that there would be some sort of a normal fight in which Naruto could actually use some skill and maybe a new jutsu, and wait a couple of chapters until he is foced to go Kyuubi. But it is quickly becoming apparent to me that the only things he learned during the time skip was another version of rasengan and how to get angry very quickly, which he was pretty good at in the first place. :p Even after Jiraiya told him to keep his cool, he doesn't even seem to be trying to keep his temper and think. You'd think Kishi would be eager to show how the main character has developed wouldn't you? :blink

Substance
January 22, 2006, 06:24 AM
True i would love to see naruto be able to use the 4th's technique with only 1 hand and that lightning strike speed thing...,but so far all we've seen or heard so far is that.. he's used the 4th tail before..... and thats about it -_- :YAWN:

artie
January 22, 2006, 06:39 PM
I have a question, in the last page, I can see a little fourth tail ... so he has 3 1/2 tails? Or what?

zerocharisma
January 22, 2006, 10:13 PM
Has this been mentioned?

Possibly Naruto went three-tails so quickly because Yamato was controlling the Kyuubi action... maybe that's why Orochimaru was so happy....

(also I think that was an ear, not a fourth tail)

z.

walkie
January 23, 2006, 12:00 AM
Has this been mentioned?

Possibly Naruto went three-tails so quickly because Yamato was controlling the Kyuubi action... maybe that's why Orochimaru was so happy....

i dont think yamato controls naruto...i dont think he trully understands naruto i mean he didnt think naruto will gone crazy quickly, and yamato will interfere when things become more complicated like 4-tail or sasuke shows up...as he said he and other 3 may not be enough to stop oro, they need kyuubi powers

artie
January 23, 2006, 12:04 AM
Has this been mentioned?

z.

Oh, you're right, theres also another one on the other side.

Kind of an odd place for the ears o_o

kiggar4l2000
January 23, 2006, 01:05 AM
Can somebody clear this up for me?

When Sandaime summoned the Death God and took away Oro's arms, it just meant that he couldn't use jutsus with his previous body? Because he just used some snake jutsu in 290 and yeah, I remember he changed body. This means that despite the Death God taking away Oro's arms, he can use jutsus after he changes bodies?

Kinda makes Sandaime's last ditch efforts look lame now :(

I predict that Yamato/Sakura will face Oro and Sai/Naruto will face Kabuto. Mostly alot of talking and fight won't start till maybe the last 2-3 pages.

The only way I can see Team 7 trying to win is a 4 on 1 on Oro so Sai/Naruto will have to finish off Kabuto asap. Not sure how's that gonna happen so maybe help will eventually arrive in the form of Jiraiya? Can't see Akatsuki playing a part in this arc.

Oro's gonna use his tongue on Sakura too ;)

u know i was wondering that as well but i remember orochimaru saying after the 3 Legendary Ninjas got into that battle (Around the time when Naruto learned rasengan) that he has another way to heal his arms...as he was retreating. I'm sure he got healed that way. not through changing of his body.

Saithan
January 23, 2006, 10:56 AM
hmm... well, as expected as Kishimoto-san he really knows how to poke to one's hate, seeing Naruto acting like that... and on top of that we have Oro and Kabuto acting know it all... I really hope Sasuke pops up kills Sakura or something like that.

Zenith
January 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
u know i was wondering that as well but i remember orochimaru saying after the 3 Legendary Ninjas got into that battle (Around the time when Naruto learned rasengan) that he has another way to heal his arms...as he was retreating. I'm sure he got healed that way. not through changing of his body.

I believe that "other way" to heal his arms is through switching bodies. He was in great pain and agony before switching...and then he couldn't stand the pain anymore, so he switched bodies with some guy even w/o waiting for Sasuke to arrive. If there was indeed another way other than switching bodies, then he would have waited for Sasuke instead of switching and then having to wait for another 3 years before he could do another body change.

kiggar4l2000
January 24, 2006, 07:44 AM
I believe that "other way" to heal his arms is through switching bodies. He was in great pain and agony before switching...and then he couldn't stand the pain anymore, so he switched bodies with some guy even w/o waiting for Sasuke to arrive. If there was indeed another way other than switching bodies, then he would have waited for Sasuke instead of switching and then having to wait for another 3 years before he could do another body change.

that makes sense. thanks for clearing that up :)

Leen
January 24, 2006, 07:57 AM
:)

this is a nice chapter, finally we get to know who yamato is, and the reason why he can use mokuton jutsu....

That's right. We finally know that he has genes of shodai that enables him to perform mokuton. I will be very curious to know what the necklace will do to him though in controlling Kyuubi Naruto.

Substance
January 26, 2006, 02:53 AM
ok ok ok ok what the hell is mokuton? i havent read the whole thread so plesae explain what this mokuton is... is it the wood jutsu?!

Meijin no Kori
January 26, 2006, 02:53 AM
ok ok ok ok what the hell is mokuton? i havent read the whole thread so plesae explain what this mokuton is... is it the wood jutsu?!

Mokuton jutsus = Wood jutsus

kadoman
January 27, 2006, 05:51 PM
Re: Naruto's annoying habit ofgetting angry quickly - hopefully, this is deliberate on Kishi's part...what I mean is, perhaps this is one of those 'lessons' Naruto will have to learn over forthcoming chapters - that he has all this power, but if he doesn't have a level head to balance it, he's basically useless to his team - just a walking bomb and a liability. At least, I'm hoping the manga is heading in that direction, otherwise it's going to be very boring.

TeamNaruto
January 27, 2006, 06:07 PM
I'm also enormously fond of Naruto himself. He's one of the most sympathetic and endearing main characters I've ever come across. At first glance you might think he's just your typical "gambare-boy" (Oh! I'll do my best and become stronger and protect those I love! *cough* G*ku, *cough*, G*ku), but Naruto's different in that there's actually a reason for his obsession with being the best, and he not only stumbles on the way, but he takes proverbial dives.

Like, take right now: a lot of people are complaining about Naruto appearing comparatively weak this second part, thinking: "oh, he should have gotten a lot better by now! Why's he even more useless than in the first part!" And the answer is that he's gotten stronger in terms of abilities, but mentally he's right smack in the middle of adolescence, and Kishi's expressing that by having Naruto's emotions get the better of him, which makes him less effective in battle than he might have been before. It makes him that much more vulnerable and real as a character.

In my opinion, Iwanin says it best on why Naruto is getting so hot-headed lately. Which is in most part is what you are saying, Kadoman.

kadoman
January 27, 2006, 06:12 PM
In my opinion, Iwanin says it best on why Naruto is getting so hot-headed lately. Which is in most part is what you are saying, Kadoman.

Wow, yeah, that's a great way of putting it - should be a sticky! Ha! People often complain about this chapter or that, but I figure, when you look at the manga as a whole, Kishi has done such a great job of his storytelling, it hardly seems like he's going to nose dive now. There's got to be a reason why he makes his characters behave in such ways. Thanks for that particular quote - nice one.:D

something4u
January 27, 2006, 08:16 PM
I hate a question, Looking at Page 07 the 2nd Frame (first one on the left). I counted 6 bodies and 1 Akasuki uniform.... All members being: Orochimaru, Kabuto, Naruto, Sai, Sakura, Yamoto........ BUT wasn't Orochimaruo knocked into the forest?

What is that random body between Naruto and Kabuto!?!?!

[Edit: Never mind i frogot About Yamoto's Wooden Clone >_>]