PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

Dragonzair
May 05, 2006, 08:23 AM
Bleach yummies on the tummies! OVER HERE! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3665.0)
------------------------------------------------------------

Well, guess this chapter revolved around one scene only. ^_^ Kinda strays away from the action filled ones we've been having for a few weeks now.

Anyway, Ichigo seems determined to train really hard, and we see the Vaizards quite shocked that a human was able to enter their hideout. XD

Orihime finally tells Ichigo about Aizen's goals and he doesn't seem that surprised. As she leaves, a shadow appears behind her! :nuts

Who can it be? Tatsuki? Urahara? Don Kanoji?! XD

Dunno. You decide. Predict away!

destinator
May 05, 2006, 08:37 AM
it is......................don kanoji xD or kon *gg* i think that we will see more ichigo/sado train in the next chaoter and i think the shadow might be tatsuki...

Dragonzair
May 05, 2006, 08:55 AM
XD

I'm tempted to put a poll.

XD

*does so*

Hermie
May 05, 2006, 09:13 AM
Keigo!!! :p

*adds him*

Predator
May 05, 2006, 10:17 AM
I think it could as well be Yoruichi. *adds her*
The cat in the beginning made me think of such possibility. She could have searched for her to train her :darn.

Despite that opinion I vote for Tatsuki. I want her would like to know what kind of unusual power she'll have.

Anyway, who's the person in the shadows might be is the only new thing to talk about.

az408x
May 05, 2006, 11:26 AM
I think this guy is a vastrodes who s watching vaizards. A kind of spy in short.
It is possible that this guy don't have the ability to get inside Hatch's barrier, so he expect to learn it from Inoue by capturing her.

So inoue will make a little trip to Hueco Mondo and get her body owned by many bad boys.

That's what i think

SchmoDawg
May 05, 2006, 03:31 PM
I have a feeling it's ichigos dad, he hasn't been shown lately and eventually he's gotta show up to talk to ichigo. it would be cool if he destroyed their barrier and just walked in like a tough guy, then him and ichigo will get into one of their father/son fights :smile-big

be13ek
May 06, 2006, 12:02 AM
it's rukia
[br]Posted at: May 05, 2006, 09:56:17 PM_________________________________________________well it does makes me wonder, how can orihime make herself more stronger??? i mean, all his fairies has their own special abilites all right, but i don't know how could she enhance it, i guess it's yoruichi who is going to train her, or maybe matsumoto, since she is more like support type, guess she will be trained the shunpoo steps, imagine she could do it, high defense + agilities, would be hard even for vastorodes to beat her.
hey the last time i remember, one of her fairies, tsubaki (if i'm not mistaken) was destroyed by yamii right??? guess she will only have 5 fairies left????

venicia777
May 06, 2006, 01:08 PM
Oh!! it seems the question i was asking in the discussion thread is raging here. That mysterious figure- was the only amazing drift in the last chapter (apart from learning something new about inoues powers).

i guess someone will have to teach her to be stronger. Otherwise she will just have to learn to be a support- strong enough to inflict severe damage instantly on enemies, and escape- so as to be able to heal and rejuvenate injured nakama in the fight to come. Unohana taicho would love to train her- i think.

So in the next episode, i hope it isnt as uneventful as the previous, the mysterious person(possibly tatsuki tailing inoue to check up on what she is really involved in) will be revealed. And a lot more conversation/dialogue. We will see more shots of sados or the others training.

i just hope that this time, it isnt inoue that gets captured (to need saving) by the mysterious person.

Lucia
May 06, 2006, 09:08 PM
Why is Rukia not included in the list?? It could also be possible that the mystery shadow is her, just like it's possible that it could be Tatsuki, Isshin, etc.

You know, I thought at first that the shadow is wearing a shinigami outfit, but someone from bleachforum mentioned that the person could be wearing a karakura uniform, and I think they're right. If you look closely at the image, it look like someone from school who's wearing a short-sleeve shirt, a skirt, and have his/her arms bend. Who could it be? well, I'm actually torn between Tatsuki or Rukia...I would like it to be Rukia, since we haven't seen her for awhile. But I guess, you can say the same thing w/ Tatsuki as well.

Dragonzair
May 07, 2006, 08:11 AM
Rukia added, since we've got two (well, kinda two) votes on her. ^_^

And yes, Unohana would love to train Orihime if sh'ed ever go back to SS. Or if Unohana gets to Earth. XD

quantus347
May 07, 2006, 08:29 PM
Rukia has no real reason to be following/hiding from Inoue. And lets not forget Quincy and Son, who we haven't seen for a very long time...

_ATMA
May 07, 2006, 10:01 PM
not true she seems to have been woried about ichigo maybe she has a feeling if she fallowed inoue she could find ichigo since hes been missing for quiet some time now (at least from school) the only ppl who know where he is, is the vizards and inoue right now

Lucia
May 08, 2006, 01:32 AM
Rukia has no real reason to be following/hiding from Inoue. And lets not forget Quincy and Son, who we haven't seen for a very long time...

Rukia has a good chance of being the 'mysterious shadow' just like everyone else on the list (i don't know about Don Kanoji or Kon though). You can't disregard her from the list, because you think there's really no reason for her to be following/hiding from Inoue. If that is the case, then what about Tatsuki? If Tatsuki is the shadowy figure, then is it necessary for her to hide from her 'best friend?' Does Ishida & Ryuuken have a real reason why they would be following Inoue? If you recall, Ryuuken told his son not to associate with any of his friends (Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, & Chad) anymore.

In any case, the last time we saw Rukia, she was on top of the house roof, worrying about Ichigo's whereabouts. Just because she wasn't able to find him the first time, doesn't mean she have stop looking for him, and decided to sit in his house like a good little girl, lol! :p

It's possible she was on her way to see Orihime, Hitsugaya, or Matsumoto when she saw Orihime come out from her apartment, and she decided to follow her. You know with Rukia you never know. The same scenario could be said if it was Tatsuki who was on her way to Orihime's home and then decided to follow her. Who knows *shrug* ....I guess we just have to wait & see next week's chapter to find out who the shadow is.

erieru
May 08, 2006, 08:59 PM
that is Ichigo's mother xD I really want that to be Isshin (that was my vote) since I think he's really related to the king and the royal key

_denzel
May 09, 2006, 12:40 PM
I say ya' put the Arrancar or Gin up on the vote. Because it could be them. And seeing Gin again would rock. :D;;

ptp92f
May 09, 2006, 12:57 PM
I have a feeling it's ichigos dad, he hasn't been shown lately and eventually he's gotta show up to talk to ichigo.  it would be cool if he destroyed their barrier and just walked in like a tough guy, then him and ichigo will get into one of their father/son fights :smile-big

That would be really sw33t to s33, cant wait

Predator
May 09, 2006, 02:40 PM
I say ya' put the Arrancar or Gin up on the vote. Because it could be them. And seeing Gin again would rock. :D;;

OK! That sounds reasonable. *adds a larger group*

As I see, most of us think that's Tatsuki. Very well! So it's got to be her.... :nosebleed
A little patience and we'll see, if we're right. (:notrust don't start an agony spam .... please)

thatbabo
May 09, 2006, 10:04 PM
The fanboy in me wishes it to be either Isshin or Keigo... :tem

If you look at the second to last panel of chapter 225 you'll see Inoue running away from the alley way between the two warehouses...then the last panel shows you the POV of the person standing right behind her (he/she appears to be standing in the narrow passageway between the two warehouses)...

If I had to put money on it, I'd say it's either a yet-to-be-seen Vaizard (possibly the leader of the bunch?) or someone strong enough to not only recognize the barriers existence but also strong enough to enter it without disturbing it in some way (remember, Hutch was aware of Inoue 'swimming' through the barrier...I'd imagine if another person were to try and enter their base, those same alarm bells would go off in his head)...

So, yeah, in all likelihood KT'll probably be introducing yet another new Vaizard from the current group...

Syn
May 10, 2006, 01:15 PM
Looks like the script (raw) is up, thanks to Kaien and Hiken.
http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=15835

Predator
May 10, 2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks, Syn.

OK, now I know who's gonna feature the next chapter (石田). And I won't tell who was the shadow either.
But, that what happens is quite cruel. I guess we all knew this was gonna happen, but still....

[b]Predict away. :smile-big

destinator
May 10, 2006, 02:13 PM
seems like a interesting chapter :)

deadgamer
May 10, 2006, 02:53 PM
No need to predict who the shadow is anymore :) just follow the link and read the comments. should be an interesting chapter (if what was said is true).

Predator
May 10, 2006, 03:08 PM
:sweatdrop Ups, I got so excited, I forgot about the comments. Thanks, deadgamer!

Anyway, yay to long lost chars. Bows and hearts rulez. They go together. 1st chapter deja-vu. XD

J1nsan
May 10, 2006, 03:11 PM
I honestly think it's Ishida, just because he's been gone for quite some time now and I think he's gonna probably be like, "oh Ichigo technically isn't a Shinigami anymore so I'll just join him now, blah blah blah."

ocasas
May 10, 2006, 04:10 PM
The japanese script is out, get it here: www.ju-ni.net

destinator
May 10, 2006, 04:16 PM
a cookey for everyone who voted for Yoruichi :D

Syn
May 10, 2006, 05:18 PM
Ah, thanks D. XD
A little bit of Ishida, and the chapter seems more interesting XD
Am I the only one who is tired about the babbling around Inoue's powers? I mean, it's the fourth time that we have a character that notice how strong they are, and tries to explain them (Unohana, Ulquiorra, herself and now the Vaizards? We could have something more interesting T_T).

Predator
May 10, 2006, 05:18 PM
I love cookies! Thanks! *I was the one who thought of it and added her*

Looks like my prediction was right. She does take her to a training. And Ishida gets a cool scar on the heart featuring Quincy powers.

I'm changing the title, let's discuss the chapter from now on.

EDIT: Thanks to all who voted. Voting is locked now, as we know the right answer.

BloodS
May 10, 2006, 06:14 PM
my guess is rukia ..

Dragonzair
May 11, 2006, 01:20 AM
I was wrong?!?!

O_O *is still in exam-mode*

Good God. And I thought I usually get my predictions right. XD

Bloods:...:oh The voting's over. The script is out. ^_^

Hermie
May 11, 2006, 04:12 PM
HEE! YORU!! :D

Lucia
May 11, 2006, 04:31 PM
Is Yoruichi really the shadowy figure at end of 225?? Didn't she appeared in front of Orihime, who was running, in 226...plus, i don't think the clothes (top shirt) of the shadowy figure match Yoruichi's...

venicia777
May 11, 2006, 05:26 PM
Is Yoruichi really the shadowy figure at end of 225?? Didn't she appeared in front of Orihime, who was running, in 226...plus, i don't think the clothes (top shirt) of the shadowy figure match Yoruichi's...
i think she is. otherwise they should have noticed the other persons presence. anyways, it will be more interesting if the masked person isnt yoruichi- managed to conceal his reiatsu or even vanished before yoruichi got there. Imagine it been someone looking for the vizards hideout? Interesting- eh!!! But it is Yoruichi.

Now, what kind of training is inoue going to get. For one, unohana is a healer but can still fight and kill if need be (she aint no captain for nothing)- so i am expecting her (inoue) to get her act together and become useful. She has the potential and powers to be strong and helpful to the others. i just hope we dont get a sakura look alike in her.

Go uryuu!!!!!!!!

Lucia
May 11, 2006, 09:31 PM
i think she is. otherwise they should have noticed the other persons presence. anyways, it will be more interesting if the masked person isnt yoruichi- managed to conceal his reiatsu or even vanished before yoruichi got there. Imagine it been someone looking for the vizards hideout? Interesting- eh!!! But it is Yoruichi.

Now, what kind of training is inoue going to get. For one, unohana is a healer but can still fight and kill if need be (she aint no captain for nothing)- so i am expecting her (inoue) to get her act together and become useful. She has the potential and powers to be strong and helpful to the others. i just hope we dont get a sakura look alike in her.

Go uryuu!!!!!!!!

Uryuu looks really good with ripped shirt and bare chest...not to mentioned that tatoo :hearts :)

I think Orihime might train either with Yoruichi or Tessai. The latter do know how to used high-level kidou. What I really want to see is Rukia..she needs to train as well..I wonder what she's been up to lately..I really hope she'll show up in next week's chapter *cross fingers for luck*

venicia777
May 13, 2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah!! Rukia is the girli really want to see- more than inoue. She has been an unknow for soo long- and the last tiime we saw her she got owned by the strongest arancar that came to town - who woulda owned ichigo had the fight not been halted prematurely (hope my memory is correct here). A lot of naysayers about her- i just want to see what she is really capable of?

kenshinsan
June 02, 2006, 11:52 PM
Guess my prediction was wrong