PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm [PS3 Project]

Pages : [1] 2 3

camille_japan
September 21, 2007, 11:13 AM
pretty good news here : http://www.gamekyo.com/news21946_naruto-debarque-sur-playstation-3.html

first screens of a new naruto game on Playstation 3 !

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/61121420070921_180658_1_big.jpg

Seraphimon-TK
September 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
Oh...thats really nice...it will have all the first naruto arcs available?...It has nice graphics though (as expected from PS3)...

Kheops
September 25, 2007, 02:55 AM
a little video of Naruto PS3 project

Take on the TGS: http://www.jeux-france.com/news21958_naruto-ps3-project-en-video.html

macherie
September 25, 2007, 03:45 AM
omg !! that looks so awesome, i wanna get a ps3, but atm doesn't seem like there's a lot of games plus it's really expensive =[

sharinganLS
September 25, 2007, 03:48 AM
Also its being made by cyberconnect2, the same company that makes the Narutimate (ultimate ninja) series. So its bound to be amazing :) It will mostly like be even better than the X360 game by ubisoft.

Qbanboi
September 25, 2007, 01:07 PM
Also its being made by cyberconnect2, the same company that makes the Narutimate (ultimate ninja) series. So its bound to be amazing :) It will mostly like be even better than the X360 game by ubisoft.

Yeah, u r right, i does seen better that the one for Xbox360. Maybe because Cyberconnect2 knows more about games of Naruto, and know that people really likes.

kyubisharingan
September 29, 2007, 10:54 AM
i knew it would only be a matter of time before this game would come. man, this beats the narutimate games out right now. the characters look more smoother and not blocky like the other games...now

macherie
October 02, 2007, 07:33 PM
Judging from the blu-ray disc size, i'd have reason to believe they would include everything, possibly and hopefully up 'til shippuden? That'd be really cool!

3shinkyo3
October 02, 2007, 07:39 PM
wow that game really does look good i guess i might have to really think whether or not i want a ps3 :)

donkeyhigh
October 06, 2007, 10:15 PM
Holy hell I'm glad someone posted this video.
I was about to buy a xBox360 so I could play Naruto on it, but fuck that, I'm going for the Ps3 now. There's bound to be more games for Ps3, I mean, Ps2 has to most games a console ever had, and still outsells any other console. So Sony probably has a few contacts within the game-developer-business.

Also, if anyone who has ANY influence AT ALL with any of the Naruto-games that are to come, please oh pretty please include both original Japanese speech as well as English (if you really have to.. I mean, no-one wants to hear "BELIEVE IT" each time you hit the punch-button..) and ENGLISH menus and text all over. That would be more than great, that would be perfect!
I mean, it's not a big deal, they have more than enough space on a HD-DVD or Blue-ray to include both speeches and text languages as well as the rest of the game. Hell, they could even include all the Naruto-games for Ps2 as extra unlockable material on the disc without going out of space.

Edit: also, if you're just the average Joe reading this, tell everyone you know that loves the Naruto-games about the dual-layer audio/menus idea, maby the word would spread fast and wide, and eventually the developers will hear it and understand what the fans really want! (if not clear already, what I want is Japanese speech, English text! I'm tired of importing Japanese games for original speech, while having to print out 20 A4 papers with translated text that I have to read to understand the menus and objectives in single-player-mode!)

Madara07
October 13, 2007, 01:05 PM
well they should do that, if u notice the dragonball z games have the option 2
[hr]
cont. have the voices in japanese leaving the txt in english
[hr]
But wait, is this game going 2 b in english or japanese bc then im going 2 have 2 get a japanese ps3 which sux, but is ps3 universal so i can just get an english one and just get the jap games. plz any1 answer the asap!!! I need 2 know

Seraphimon-TK
October 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
well they should do that, if u notice the dragonball z games have the option 2
<hr noshade size="1">
cont. have the voices in japanese leaving the txt in english
<hr noshade size="1">
But wait, is this game going 2 b in english or japanese bc then im going 2 have 2 get a japanese ps3 which sux, but is ps3 universal so i can just get an english one and just get the jap games. plz any1 answer the asap!!! I need 2 know

Yes,PS3 is region free...that means that you can play japanese games too without any problem... :D

Qbanboi
October 15, 2007, 12:47 PM
Yes,PS3 is region free...that means that you can play japanese games too without any problem... :D

U kidding me? Then that's great, now i know i should get a ps3.

Linkdarkside
October 16, 2007, 07:57 AM
Also, if anyone who has ANY influence AT ALL with any of the Naruto-games that are to come, please oh pretty please include both original Japanese speech as well as English (if you really have to.. I mean, no-one wants to hear "BELIEVE IT" each time you hit the punch-button..) and ENGLISH menus and text all over. That would be more than great, that would be perfect!and why he would say believe it each time you hit the punch button?

Madara07
October 18, 2007, 10:11 PM
does anyone have any info what so ever about the release date so i know like do u think it will come out around summer or nxt fall? cuz im prob gonna get a ps3 in june or something

Qbanboi
October 21, 2007, 10:37 PM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9606/nps3pgj2.png (http://imageshack.us)

krazykone12
October 23, 2007, 09:40 AM
I suggest a Japanese PS3 cuz it plays both JPN and english PS3 games and japanese PS2 games as well as japanese PS1 games

donkeyhigh
October 23, 2007, 06:56 PM
and why he would say believe it each time you hit the punch button?

Because he does. He just does. All the time.
He says "Believe it!" instead of -dattebayo :/ it gets really annoying.

Qbanboi
October 23, 2007, 09:46 PM
I suggest a Japanese PS3 cuz it plays both JPN and english PS3 games and japanese PS2 games as well as japanese PS1 games

So, it's just the JP PS3, who let you play both PJ an American games at the same time?

Seraphimon-TK
October 24, 2007, 07:45 AM
Well,all the PS3 games are region free...That means that you can play them in any PS3.BUT the ps2 games arent region free...if you buy a japanese ps3 you'll be able to play japanese PS2 games withought trouble. I dont know if the american PS2/PSX games can be played in a japanese PS3.... But i think the backwards comp. isnt a big deal since this game is only for PS3 and as i said,PS3 japanese games are playable in any PS3...

I cant wait to read/see more info about this game...It must be the best next gen Naruto game !

JioFreed666
November 01, 2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah, u r right, i does seen better that the one for Xbox360. Maybe because Cyberconnect2 knows more about games of Naruto, and know that people really likes.

No way to know how CC2 will handle it after seeing ubisoft yes they had more expreinece but the bar has been partly raised. Because unlike the japanese PS2 games made by CC2, Rise of ninja actually made the whole feel of Naruto more natural to both experts of CC2's series and new comers to anime games. I have to mention again that the battle mini games are even more fun on the 360 verison. Since, it effects the battle directly as it progress and you have more then one chance on one move to get it right unlike CC2's where if you messed up on an attack it might end it right there or not do as much damage. Just before you say CC2's did that, look at naruto's Kage bushin in CC2's, where it went thru the animations all the way even if you lost the button mash mini game it still caused some damage. In Rise of a Ninja as the the Animation goes thru it's cycle it changes depending on who press the button first and naruto might actually be the one hurt at the end of no damage being caused to either player at all.

then the seal system which is something I always wanted to see done in a naruto game and if they did the seal system on wii it would have been better all around but it worked out pretty good in the 360 version. if CC2 some how incorporated this into there games along with a full 3D arena not just 2 2D areas you can move back and forth on they would blow rise of a ninja out of the water

Seraphimon-TK
November 12, 2007, 03:27 PM
A small update in the site
http://www.cc2.co.jp/narutoPS3/index.html
they add 2 pics from the scans,nothing new...
[hr]
A better video from the TGS http://stage6.divx.com/user/Parn1024/video/1700511/Naruto-Ps3-Project-TGS-2007

its the same one that is in youtube,but it has better quality :)

dbgohan08
November 12, 2007, 11:53 PM
I like how the clothes move no more stiffness.

Seraphimon-TK
November 13, 2007, 09:26 AM
I like how the clothes move no more stiffness.

Yeah..I liked that too! Im curious to see more info about the game! They did a great work on the 3D models,the Backgrounds looks amazing and i dont have to mention the smokes/katon etc...

dbgohan08
November 13, 2007, 03:40 PM
It looked like naruto was going to dive in the water in that vid. I wonder if they'll show Naruto swimming and in his boxers like Linkdarkside wants lol.

Linkdarkside
November 27, 2007, 10:40 AM
a stealth system would be good too imagine Kidomaru hiding in the trees and shooting arrows

It looked like naruto was going to dive in the water in that vid. I wonder if they'll show Naruto swimming and in his boxers like Linkdarkside wants lol.i never said nothing about boxers i said that i wanted a swiming engine in case of future under water Fights they should also make a flying engine for Curce Mark lv 2 Sasuke and if this game is based at part 1 in a future sequel they might need a flying engine for Deidara

dbgohan08
November 27, 2007, 01:57 PM
I was just messing around, it was a joke and that's a good idea, it would be kool if they made them fly.

Seraphimon-TK
December 04, 2007, 07:59 AM
Maybe we will see a new trailer in the Jump Festa for this game (22-23/12/2007 )... I hope at least...because i want to see more from this game :P

I cant find the Jump festa site for bandai namco games >_>

fxu
December 10, 2007, 01:16 PM
So this game is bound to be PS3 ?

Or you can also play it on PS2 ?

Qbanboi
December 11, 2007, 02:41 PM
So this game is bound to be PS3 ?

Or you can also play it on PS2 ?

Ps3 only. That's the point. Been a Ps3 exclusive more people will buy the Ps3 for that game.

donkeyhigh
December 14, 2007, 11:37 AM
How teh hell would a Ps2 be able to play a game specially made for Ps3s hardware and specs? :p
That's like playing Nintendo Wii games on a SNES.

Seraphimon-TK
December 16, 2007, 07:14 AM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9592/narutops3zo4.th.jpg (http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutops3zo4.jpg)

The new pic from PS3 game.... It says something Jump Festa,that means that we will see new video next week..Thats good. I cant wait. I'll try to translate it but if anyone pro can write a translation is more than welcome to do it :D

Darkwings98
December 25, 2007, 09:20 AM
Trailer Jump Festa 2008 nothing new

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/info/info-02.html#present

Seraphimon-TK
December 27, 2007, 04:03 PM
Trailer Jump Festa 2008 nothing new

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/info/info-02.html#present

Meh...exactly the same...I was hoping to add some new scenes since they publish that pic in the magazine. At least its better in quality. We have to wait...AGAIN!!!

PS: btw thanks for the HQ video :D

destinator
January 11, 2008, 06:36 AM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8595/nejihv9.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nejihv9.jpg)http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4213/nejilargeie3.th.jpg (http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nejilargeie3.jpg)

Qbanboi
January 11, 2008, 04:40 PM
God Yeah. Neji using that tecnique, now i know that this game is gona be better than N:Roan

Darkwings98
January 12, 2008, 04:51 AM
thx des!

Seraphimon-TK
January 12, 2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks des :) it seems better than RoAn in every way. The 3D models are better etc. I cant wait to learn more about this game and the most importand: A RELEASE DATE!!!

AkatsukiNoTobi
January 13, 2008, 02:14 AM
You know, this might actually be the reason I get a PS3 :| That and a few others, but this is a deal breaker :P

Linkdarkside
January 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
yeah this game will rule

the battle system mimic the anime which is better than a fighter like game

that one of the reason why i like the Tenkaich serie more than the Budokai it mimic the anime

then again it could be similar to one piece unlimited aventure which i havent play but seen videos of that game so i doubt it

UchihaDK83
February 20, 2008, 03:10 AM
the game maybe will be the beautifullest ever create about naruto.... but i HOPE..... that in this game the chracters make moviment with his hand before doing their jutsu ... beacause it's too cool !!!! Whitout sealed moviment ...there are only normal attack and not JUTSU !!!! i have already seen in Trailer that sasuke don't make moviment before shot with his fire balls .....mhhhh :notrust

AkatsukiNoTobi
February 25, 2008, 06:11 PM
Sasuke's thrown fireballs without making seals, like in the last fight of the first series.

UchihaDK83
February 26, 2008, 03:36 AM
Sasuke's thrown fireballs without making seals, like in the last fight of the first series.

true.... i didn' t remember .... he making seals after with Great Fireball .... however i hope the charaters making seals before doing jutsu ...

AkatsukiNoTobi
February 26, 2008, 10:58 PM
I hope so, too. That's one thing I didn't like about Rise of a Ninja...their hands didn't change as they did the seals for the jutsu.

UchihaDK83
February 27, 2008, 06:05 AM
I hope so, too. That's one thing I didn't like about Rise of a Ninja...their hands didn't change as they did the seals for the jutsu.

it's the most cool things ....for me... in this cartoons... and all people continue to make game .. where characters don't making seals... like Narutimate accel , Rise of Nijia ecc.... For me i also put in game the name of the Jutsu in Japanese with translation... :p

Qbanboi
February 28, 2008, 11:40 PM
Who wants to Name the New Naruto game for the Ps3? Go to Hokage's Room (http://www.hokagesroom.com/blog.html?bid=2&view=view_entry&blog_entry_id=30917) and fill up. ^^ You have until friday (yeah, this friday).

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 03, 2008, 03:01 PM
Okay, so after reading the thing on Hokage's Room, the PS3 Project is the next in the Ultimate Ninja series? So that means that there isn't a Narutimate Accel 3? :(

rykarreolacr
March 03, 2008, 04:13 PM
Okay, so after reading the thing on Hokage's Room, the PS3 Project is the next in the Ultimate Ninja series? So that means that there isn't a Narutimate Accel 3? :(

Well, that was rather obvious... There won't be any more Narutimate games on the PS2 if that's what you are asking... and about time.

KonMan
March 04, 2008, 09:47 AM
Now this actually makes me want to get a PS3. Question is how soon will it be available in the U.S.?

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 04, 2008, 02:03 PM
Well, that was rather obvious... There won't be any more Narutimate games on the PS2 if that's what you are asking... and about time.

Well, no, I mean that there isn't going to be a Narutimate Accel 3 at all. If they're making this "Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Whatever", then how long is it going to be until we get another Shippuuden game?

Lelo
March 04, 2008, 02:27 PM
Now this actually makes me want to get a PS3. Question is how soon will it be available in the U.S.?

Yeah when does it come out and does it have a name yet

mestizo311
March 04, 2008, 05:09 PM
Well, it doesn't really matter when it comes out in the U.S.. There are no region codes on the games. You'll be able to play any Japanese PS3 game on your U.S. system.

donkeyhigh
March 04, 2008, 05:38 PM
Which rocks! Every console should remove regioncodes ASAP!

Lelo
March 04, 2008, 06:27 PM
So when can we get it from japan and will it be in Japanese only cause I can't read Japanese

KonMan
March 05, 2008, 12:34 AM
So when can we get it from japan and will it be in Japanese only cause I can't read Japanese
That's what gamefaqs is for.:D

Shinsatsu
March 05, 2008, 07:28 AM
Woah! this game is going to rock!
I'm absolutely getting it! (after getting a PS3 first <.<).

Madara07
March 05, 2008, 04:47 PM
but wait, wouldn't this be a US game since its pre time skip naruto instead of the current naruto (orange and black)? cuz look, why would japan make another pre time skip game when they have already made a bunch of shippuden games for the past few years? It would be the US's game cuz we still have not reached shippuden yet. So this can't be in japanese, it wouldnt make sense. Look at the 360 naruto, englsih only game, and its pre time skip.

Suzaku
March 05, 2008, 06:13 PM
What kind of stupid logic is that? All of a sudden they can't make games about the early parts of Naruto? *sighs*

Clearly, it is a Japanese game, developed by a Japanese company, based on a Japanese property.

Madara07
March 05, 2008, 06:43 PM
alright alright fine, i was wrong. its jap but i dont understand why they would go back instead of 4ward? it just makes more sense that way.

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 05, 2008, 08:47 PM
Probably because it's on the PS3. The 360 Naruto game should've been farther than it was, but they did it up until episode 80 cause it was the first Naruto game for the 360.

And I believe that the PS3 game is both Japanese and American, seeing as how it's developed by cc2, yet covered by Hokage's Room (and it's gonna have the title "Ultimate Ninja" attached to it).

So either way, as long as it's developed by cc2 and has the Japanese voices (with English text, but that's not necessary for me), then I'm fine. Go next gen anime games!

donkeyhigh
March 05, 2008, 11:59 PM
Look at the 360 naruto, englsih only game, and its pre time skip.

You were double wrong. The X360 Naruto: Rising Ninja or whatever is in both English and Japanese. You can download a free Japanese voice\text pack from Xbox Live and choose if you want original Jap voices or text. And you can of course mix it, with english subs for jap voices.

I'm guessing they'd be doing this for the Ps3 project as well.

Also, the reason they're doing this, going from the start and continuing forwards that is, is because they want to get new fans more involved, or get new fans through the game. Also, the first x360 game was from episode 1 to 80, the next game should be from 81 to the end of part 1, then the next game would be from Shippuuden eps. 1 - 80. And right now there arent that many episodes. So they decided to follow the anime-stream and let it get a big head start. Also, this way they get to make more games, get more experience, find out what the fans like and dislike, and of course make more money.

What kind of stupid logic is that? All of a sudden they can't make games about the early parts of Naruto? *sighs*

Clearly, it is a Japanese game, developed by a Japanese company, based on a Japanese property.

As for you my helpfull translating friend. You don't have to be an ass just because he asked a slightly retarded question. Maby he's not such an hardcore Naruto fan whose as well-informed as most the people here. Just answer in a polite manner, and try and be as helpfull as possible. That's what the anime-community is all about, isn't it? Also, the Naruto Ps3 Project is not clearly a Japanese production, as it is a French production.

Edit: Shit, snap, I fewked up. It really is a Japanese production. I got it confuzed with the X360 game, which was developed by some French dudes. Suzaki may glow still.

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 06, 2008, 12:31 PM
hehe, it's actually developed by Canadians xD But French is close enough. Anywho~ I thought that this game would go up to about where Accel 1 was. I thought I had read that somewhere on these forums or some other forums, but it's probably just gonna be a different version of Ultimate Ninja 3, but with different mechanics. All I can really hope for is that it does for Naruto what Budokai Tenkaichi did for Dragon Ball Z.

donkeyhigh
March 07, 2008, 07:51 AM
Christ, I'm wa~ay off.. Gotta get my reading skillz back :p

Lelo
March 07, 2008, 06:42 PM
That's what gamefaqs is for.:D

yeah I went there and it doesnt have an actual date. And a simple answer would of been fine, or u could of answered it for me or said nothing at all but thanks anyways

rykarreolacr
March 08, 2008, 06:26 PM
yeah I went there and it doesnt have an actual date. And a simple answer would of been fine, or u could of answered it for me or said nothing at all but thanks anyways

A release date has yet to be announced.
He meant go to gamefaqs to look for walkthroughs once the game is released so you wouldn't have to worry about not understanding Japanese.

~Andrew~
March 11, 2008, 11:07 AM
can't wait for the game <3..got a ps3 3 weeks ago but what's the whole thing 'bout the regional code? does that mean i'm able to play japanese games on my european ps3 without any problems?ö.ö

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 11, 2008, 11:19 AM
That should be what it means, yes. I don't have a PS3, but if I did, you can bet that I'd be playing some Japanese PS3 games on it, too ;)

donkeyhigh
March 11, 2008, 12:45 PM
Yup, shouldn't be a problem. The Ps3 is regionfree, it doesn't matter if it's a PAL (European/Australian), NTSU-U (American) or NTSU-J (Japanese) game, everything will play fine without any modifications/modchip/swapdiscs.

KonMan
March 11, 2008, 10:32 PM
A release date has yet to be announced.
He meant go to gamefaqs to look for walkthroughs once the game is released so you wouldn't have to worry about not understanding Japanese.
Thank you for clearing that up for him.:)

UchihaDK83
March 20, 2008, 03:34 AM
Others Screens or video???

Seraphimon-TK
April 05, 2008, 12:06 PM
In hokages room they have a new survey. The title for the game is Naruto ultimate Ninja Storm. And now they let the members to choose the box arts. If they remake some of them professionaly i think some of them will be great. But only the first one has good art. All the others needs MORE work. Here is the first one,i'll not link the other box arts

http://www.hokagesroom.com/dropbox/package_ab.jpg

muzumaki
April 05, 2008, 01:52 PM
yeah i like that the first one also..

lazyboyrod
April 05, 2008, 02:38 PM
yeah i like that the first one also..

WELCOME TO MANGA HELPERS
That Naruto game looks pretty bad ass, looks just like the anime.

Linkdarkside
April 06, 2008, 10:41 AM
In hokages room they have a new survey. The title for the game is Naruto ultimate Ninja Storm. And now they let the members to choose the box arts. If they remake some of them professionaly i think some of them will be great. But only the first one has good art. All the others needs MORE work. Here is the first one,i'll not link the other box arts

http://www.hokagesroom.com/dropbox/package_ab.jpgthat because they are concept illustrations that why the colors and drawing are like that.the winner most liky have better colors and drawing.

this are the one i like.
http://www.hokagesroom.com/dropbox/package_fb.jpg

http://www.hokagesroom.com/dropbox/package_eb.jpg

UchihaDK83
April 08, 2008, 03:48 AM
i like the first one.. with naruto with fox eyes... and sasuke with seal 1 level... its' very cooll..

But when the game came out? ... and when someone post other screens or video :P ???

Seraphimon-TK
April 12, 2008, 07:57 AM
The No.1 Head-to-Head Fighting game franchise based on Naruto arrives on PLAYSTATION®3 for the first time to reign supreme in the next generation of video gaming. Armed with gorgeous cinematic quality HD graphics, a revolutionary next-gen battle system, interactive multi-dimensional battle grounds and seamlessly explorable world of Naruto, Naruto Ultimate Ninja STORM will capture the heart of any Naruto fan! Your dream to LIVE AND BREATHE THE SHOW will come true!

Features:

* Experience Jaw-Dropping Cinematic Quality HD Graphics: Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!
* Roam Freely On Dynamic Multi-Dimensional Battle Grounds: Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.
* Unleash Your Ninja Dream Team: Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!
* Discover A Brand New Mission Based Adventure Mode: Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!
* Unleash Massive Secret Techniques on An Unprecedented Scale: Using the power of the PLAYSTATION®3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!
* Master 25 Fully Transformable Warriors: Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!

Sounds promising...I still cant wait for this game... I hope the " 25 fully transformable warriors" doesnt mean that the game will have 25 playable characters...But i guess its good for a first game...

info from the official playstation site...it has some hq pictures too,but we have already saw them with the scans. check it anyways http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Naruto_Ultimate_Ninja_Storm

UchihaDK83
April 12, 2008, 12:53 PM
Sounds promising...I still cant wait for this game... I hope the " 25 fully transformable warriors" doesnt mean that the game will have 25 playable characters...But i guess its good for a first game...

info from the official playstation site...it has some hq pictures too,but we have already saw them with the scans. check it anyways http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Naruto_Ultimate_Ninja_Storm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TOOOOO COOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want it!!!!!!!!!!!

naruto91
April 12, 2008, 02:15 PM
only 25 characters T_T

Linkdarkside
April 12, 2008, 03:12 PM
only 25 characters T_Tit could have ment 25 transformations.

naruto91
April 14, 2008, 02:19 AM
it could have ment 25 transformations.

i hope

Seraphimon-TK
April 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
Even if there are only 25 characters for a first game its quite good. Maybe they'll add more characters through update and make us buy some downloadable packages with characters and stages like in X360 if we want more characters. I highly doubt it but its possible if they want to earn more money. Im still amazed that we learn more about the game from the american companies and not from the japanese ones.

naruto91
April 14, 2008, 11:12 AM
i'm sure there will be 25 characters becouse there aren't 25 trasformation in the first part...i hope there will be
-15 genin (+ shukaku, kyuby, cs2 sasuke)
-sound team (cs2 form too)
-konoha jonin
-sennin
but so there are more than 25 characters...let's hope for new news

sou_desu_ka
April 14, 2008, 12:17 PM
man, those graphics are sick! i really hope this game lives up to all of our expectations. just think of a shippuuden game with graphics like these. hebi, akatsuki, animated like this on a video game? that will be a dream come true. this is exciting.

destinator
April 15, 2008, 05:33 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32843.html
http://www.ultimateninjastorm.com

freaking kick ass, new trailer

Seraphimon-TK
April 15, 2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32843.html
http://www.ultimateninjastorm.com

freaking kick ass, new trailer

Thanks des :) The new trailer is great!

I was watching the trailer and i noticed something.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6272/pdvd037ls1.th.png (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd037ls1.png)
Its the Akatsuki meeting place...Well i dont think it will contain the first Shippuden arc,but its weird..
Maybe because in the end of part 1 there is a scene in a cave with the Akatsuki, they added it in the game...

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 16, 2008, 11:49 AM
I just really hope that the game has JP voices, does anyone know if it does or not? Heard rumours, etc?

rykarreolacr
April 16, 2008, 11:53 AM
I just really hope that the game has JP voices, does anyone know if it does or not? Heard rumours, etc?

Since Ultimate Ninja 3 already has Jap voices it's safe to assume that this game will have them too. And in the nearly impossible case it doesn't, you can always import the game from Japan, since PS3 games are region free.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 16, 2008, 11:55 AM
are you sure the game is going to come out in Japan? because Japan are in Shippuden.

Qbanboi
April 16, 2008, 12:04 PM
The new site is supost to open right now. I'm going over there to see.

rykarreolacr
April 16, 2008, 12:06 PM
are you sure the game is going to come out in Japan? because Japan are in Shippuden.

Yes of course! It's being developed by CC2 and besides they first showed the trailer at the Tokyo Game Show. I was actually surprised to see it announced for the rest of the world so soon. I was almost ready to pre-order the Japanese version.

Btw, the site is live:
http://www.ultimateninjastorm.com/

Remember: Tiger Tiger Dragon

lazyboyrod
April 16, 2008, 12:08 PM
Yup looks like chidori lost to rasengan at the end of that clip lol

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 16, 2008, 12:26 PM
Is the game gonna be out in the UK for certain? If not I guess I'll just import it.

destinator
April 16, 2008, 12:51 PM
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/destinatorMH/nuns/

dbgohan08
April 16, 2008, 12:58 PM
Cool thanks des

naruto91
April 16, 2008, 01:37 PM
nice ^^ thanks des

Seraphimon-TK
April 16, 2008, 07:33 PM
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/867/867121p1.html

IGN preview
No online mode,but other downloadable features to fill the space. Also,we have again assists...i hope to be better this time. We must have this demo T_T

destinator
April 17, 2008, 05:26 AM
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167427&p=37

It's become such a massive domestic hit that Namco Bandai plans to break from tradition by launching its next videogame adaptation, the PlayStation 3-exclusive Ultimate Ninja Storm, in the United States before it appears in its native Japan.

<.<

Marq
April 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167427&p=37

<.<

whoa.. WTF?!..

destinator
April 18, 2008, 07:55 PM
Gametrailers.com - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Namco Bandai Editors' Day 08: Hitoshi Matsuyama Interview (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32997.html?type=wmv)

Interesting.
Release date: October 2008 for the US first.
Demo available in summe

Lelo
April 27, 2008, 08:07 PM
Gametrailers.com - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Namco Bandai Editors' Day 08: Hitoshi Matsuyama Interview (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32997.html?type=wmv)

Interesting.
Demo available in summe

Nice, it will be out sooner than I expected. Thanks for keeping us up to date

Seraphimon-TK
May 05, 2008, 07:21 PM
Something that maybe the European fans (like me) will find it interesting

Atari today announced the forthcoming European release of NAMCO BANDAI Games’ Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Based on the popular Naruto animated television series currently on air across Europe, the game delivers ninja action on an unprecedented scale as players go head to head in full 3D combat, investigate every inch of the Hidden Leaf Village in open-world exploration and revel in high definition graphics that surpass traditional hand-drawn animation. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is scheduled for European release in November 2008.

PS:i will import it either way :P

Linkdarkside
May 06, 2008, 09:00 AM
24 new pictures the last4 in page 2
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto/images.html?sid=6190414&om_act=convert&om_clk=newlyadded&tag=newlyadded;title;1

dbgohan08
May 06, 2008, 01:43 PM
Kool LinkDarkSide.

Seraphimon-TK
May 06, 2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks linkdarkside:D

kyubisharingan
May 08, 2008, 08:33 PM

Interesting.
Demo available in summe

what kind of stupid crap is that!? man, i hope the japanese version has extra stuff on it that the AMerican version couldnt get cuz it released too early.

Seraphimon-TK
May 08, 2008, 09:03 PM
what kind of stupid crap is that!? man, i hope the japanese version has extra stuff on it that the AMerican version couldnt get cuz it released too early.

I thought yesterday that maybe the japanese game will have the first arc of shippuuden too (or maybe more)! If you think carefully the only new that they need to add is the shippuden character models. The places are already done (konoha...gaara's village, the akatsuki hideout is in the trailer too!!). Maybe this is the download content that they promised to make it available through PSN....Or maybe i think too much? If that turns to be true,then the file size of the update will be huge,this is the only reason that i dont think is possible...

enmymiguel
May 15, 2008, 11:35 AM
ok i copy this avatar from ninja storm about sasuke and hes curse seal. and i waz wonder if this game will end when sasuke go to oro.
cause if that true then this game will be long as hell.

Lelo
May 16, 2008, 05:39 PM
ok i copy this avatar from ninja storm about sasuke and hes curse seal. and i waz wonder if this game will end when sasuke go to oro.

I'm pretty sure it is gonna end right before the fillers in the Anime start which is when Sasuke does go to Oro, so yeah ur right. I believe up to episode 135

Marq
May 16, 2008, 07:44 PM
hmm, miguel, while your assement about being long is hopeful, they might cut it down. Personally I hope they don't, but I've seen the ps2 games of Narutimate cut down the story to the point they just focus on important parts and don't go much into it. hell rise of the ninja was damn short.

As for why they haven't made a shipudden game in america? Most stupidest reason. Waiting until shipudden anime shows up. Think about it.. the manga itself of part 2 is already in full swing, but america is still in filler mode.

Personally we won't see a shipudden anime game on the U.S. for at least a year or so, depending if the anime team in japan quits making damn fillers.

lokoitachi
May 17, 2008, 05:24 PM
from what i've seen this game is great even if it only shows the old story, and look at the bright side the ps3 is still at its begining and they r already producing something that good imagin how good the next game will be ^^

UchihaDK83
May 22, 2008, 02:23 AM
hmm, miguel, while your assement about being long is hopeful, they might cut it down. Personally I hope they don't, but I've seen the ps2 games of Narutimate cut down the story to the point they just focus on important parts and don't go much into it. hell rise of the ninja was damn short.

As for why they haven't made a shipudden game in america? Most stupidest reason. Waiting until shipudden anime shows up. Think about it.. the manga itself of part 2 is already in full swing, but america is still in filler mode.

Personally we won't see a shipudden anime game on the U.S. for at least a year or so, depending if the anime team in japan quits making damn fillers.

also in Italy... now we are in Filler mode ihiihih :P .... in fact i download shippuden episodes with sub... and shippuden game in japan... and now i prefer... i don't like italian translate of anime.. japan with subtitles it's more cool ;)

naruto91
May 22, 2008, 07:05 AM
also in Italy... now we are in Filler mode ihiihih :P .... in fact i download shippuden episodes with sub... and shippuden game in japan... and now i prefer... i don't like italian translate of anime.. japan with subtitles it's more cool ;)

italian traslation isn't good...they put naruto at 14.00 for children, so the cut all the words like die...and they are fillers...

Linkdarkside
May 23, 2008, 08:58 AM
it also have to do of which character make it to the game.

3shinkyo3
May 23, 2008, 10:41 AM
I hope the game will cover all of part 1 otherwise, we will have to wait ages for us to get a shippuden game.

donkeyhigh
May 23, 2008, 05:00 PM
I hope the game will cover all of part 1 otherwise, we will have to wait ages for us to get a shippuden game.

It's from episode 1 to episode 135.
That's the whole Part-1 storyline. From when Naruto helps Iruka, to when Sasuke leaves with Orochimaru and fights Naruto at the Valley of Ends (or whatever it's called, where the Madara and 1st Hokage statues stands)

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/867/867119/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-pics-20080416032135838.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/867/867119/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-pics-20080416032131307.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/867/867119/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-pics-20080416032144760.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/871/871878/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-20080506110838189.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/871/871878/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-20080506110833752.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/871/871878/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-20080506110836017.jpg

It looks so clean it's almost scary! Can't wait to get my hands on this one :) Hope they get started on the Shippuuden game right after this launches :)
I wanna play with some of the new characters :) Although Neji's in this one too, so it should be okay :p

Linkdarkside
June 05, 2008, 02:38 PM
here is a new Q&A.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=18893

it don't reveal much.

enmymiguel
June 05, 2008, 03:16 PM
anybody know where the game ends.

UchihaDK83
June 06, 2008, 02:49 AM
anybody know where the game ends.

the games end?? i don't understand the meanings... then..

The game are in commerce in Europe in november...

..And the game includes all characters untill the end of Naruto ... when naruto one tailed fight again Sasuke seal lvl 2...
[hr]

here is a new Q&A.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=18893

it don't reveal much.

he don't reveal nothing of interesting ... said only that this game will be
many similar of the anime... and speak only about the system and in commericial terms..

i want to know if in this game characters can use seals with hands to doing jutsu!!!!!!!

Seraphimon-TK
June 18, 2008, 01:00 PM
The people from france will be able to see a new trailer and play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!!!
That will happen if you go in Japan Expo in Paris :P
I think that we will see the demo in PSN soon :D

More info here
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/namco-bandai-and-atari-at-japan-expo-2008-naruto--dragon-ball-z-and-family-trainer-on-display-in-paris

UchihaDK83
June 19, 2008, 01:58 AM
The people from france will be able to see a new trailer and play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!!!
That will happen if you go in Japan Expo in Paris :P
I think that we will see the demo in PSN soon :D

More info here
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/namco-bandai-and-atari-at-japan-expo-2008-naruto--dragon-ball-z-and-family-trainer-on-display-in-paris

cool ...i want to play Naruto Storm!!!

Linkdarkside
June 20, 2008, 08:36 AM
It look like a demo is coming to qore http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z121/manastudio/Untitled-5-1.jpg.

the picture was posted by some one in GameSpot/Faqs

rykarreolacr
June 20, 2008, 03:31 PM
Yep, a demo it's coming with Qore Episode 2, which is a monthly digital magazine on the Play Station Network. Since I have both a PS3 and I'm also subscribed to Qore, I will let you know how the game feels as soon as the demo comes out on July 3, in 2 weeks.

donkeyhigh
June 21, 2008, 03:06 PM
Shit I wanna know now, maybe I'll freeze myself like Cartman did while waiting for the Wii, wake up in the distant future with lightsabers and stuff, call back to the present and have you guys bury a Ps3 so I can find it in the future, cuz there's probably not gonna be any Ps3s left in the future, after the 3rd world war, and possibly a 4th, it kinda depends on when they de-freeze me. Oh, or I could just have a friend get me and defrost me when the game is released, yeah, that sounds easier, ok, nevermind then.

ace138
June 21, 2008, 06:49 PM
The game looks cool but, PS3 is so expensive. Oh well it's worth it. Can't believe the graphics are that good.

brandonheat
June 27, 2008, 03:38 AM
heres a video of the gameplay of naruto ultimate ninja storm it looks great in my opinion. It sorta sucks that there's no online component to the game outside of downloadable content but, the game still looks good really good just from what the video shows. also the game will feature both the japanese and english voice casts. heres the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7f5hQJTNad0

destinator
June 27, 2008, 05:56 AM
Well I am not a big fan of 3D stuff (mostly because of stupid camera angles which you can exactly see in this video). But the rest looks damn fine!

sharinganLS
June 27, 2008, 07:22 AM
After looking at this one i feel Narutimate accel series wont make it on the ps3 (the controls are so much similar to Narutimate Accel and the ones before)

rykarreolacr
June 27, 2008, 11:15 AM
Personally I think it looks fantastic!!! I'll let you guys know how the game feels next week.

Linkdarkside
June 27, 2008, 03:39 PM
gamespot posted new videos http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto/media.html?tag=tabs;videos

destinator
June 27, 2008, 06:08 PM
And screens: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto/images.html?sid=6193107

dbgohan08
June 27, 2008, 08:42 PM
Man this game tortures me, it just makes me want a ps3 more.

naruto91
June 28, 2008, 03:32 AM
the game is very good T_T

Seth
June 28, 2008, 04:53 AM
New trailer HD

http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailerstv_player.php?ep=25&starttime=180

:o:o:o

naruto91
June 28, 2008, 05:25 AM
i hope here will be japanese voices

rykarreolacr
June 28, 2008, 06:13 AM
i hope here will be japanese voices

If you watch the interview that was posted yesterday, you will notice that both English and Japanese will be in the game!
[hr]
And the new trailer left me speechless... Fantastic!!!!

Lelo
June 28, 2008, 05:23 PM
WOW, that new trailer is awesome. I really cant wait now. The grapihics are ridiculous, that part where Sasuke got puched in the face looked really good. They didnt show Itachi though. Will they have all 41 charaters like Ultimate Ninja 3?

rykarreolacr
June 28, 2008, 05:37 PM
WOW, that new trailer is awesome. I really cant wait now. The grapihics are ridiculous, that part where Sasuke got puched in the face looked really good. They didnt show Itachi though. Will they have all 41 charaters like Ultimate Ninja 3?

Only 25 characters... I hope that new characters will be released through DLC.

Lelo
June 28, 2008, 06:02 PM
why would the do that. Isnt Ninja Storm like Ultimate Ninja part 4 or something. As long as they have Itachi and all the Hokages(especially Minato) Im fine. Is their a list of all the characters I could look at

And whats DLC, download something?

vintagemistakes
June 29, 2008, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure Itachi will be in it... the game does cover all of Part I so I see no reason why he wouldn't be in it.

As awesome as the game looks I'm kinda worried about the controls... some fighters like this can be a bit awkward at times. I hope they really did their homework inregards to them.

I've heard that this game is coming out in Oct. has that been confirmed or is it still a tentative date?

rykarreolacr
June 29, 2008, 12:09 PM
why would the do that. Isnt Ninja Storm like Ultimate Ninja part 4 or something. As long as they have Itachi and all the Hokages(especially Minato) Im fine. Is their a list of all the characters I could look at

And whats DLC, download something?

DLC is Downloadable Content. And about the Fourth Hokage, I doubt that he will be in there for the reason that there are 25 characters and not 40+ like previous games.

I've heard that this game is coming out in Oct. has that been confirmed or is it still a tentative date?

Although no dates have been announced, it should be around that time.

Namikaze Minatosan
June 29, 2008, 03:56 PM
the game looks really awesome :o
poor there will be no online :mad

Lelo
June 30, 2008, 02:12 PM
I think it comes out here in September. I was at a GameCrazy store and I'm pretty sure he said Sept.

Linkdarkside
June 30, 2008, 05:14 PM
new Hands-on http://ps3.ign.com/articles/885/885107p1.html

lazyboyrod
June 30, 2008, 05:32 PM
new Hands-on http://ps3.ign.com/articles/885/885107p1.html

Thanks for that, but I think they should up the anti in character count, I guess they are taking it easy since it is the first title for the ps3.

Lelo
June 30, 2008, 07:07 PM
that video of Naruto doing his Tajuu Kage Bunshin and then slammin Kakashi looked awesome

Seraphimon-TK
July 02, 2008, 07:54 AM
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6760/nuncover2aw7.jpg

They redone the box-cover for the game after the poll in hokages room site. I like it :P Its not the best,but its ok. It will be better if it had other characters too...oh well...

Linkdarkside
July 02, 2008, 03:56 PM
new pics
http://www.gamekyo.com/news28139_naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-en-images.html
http://gamekyo.com/news28143_naruto-vs-gaara-in-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm.html

new video
http://gamekyo.com/video12164_naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-demo-video.html

Seth
July 03, 2008, 03:32 AM
and a New Trailer :

Trailer (http://www.gamekyo.com/video12165_naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-nouveau-trailer.html)

destinator
July 03, 2008, 05:01 AM
Thats the same trailer that aired on GTTV one week ago just in bad quality.

However they added the Shukaku fight as video now: http://gamekyo.com/video12165_naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-new-trailer.html

enka
July 03, 2008, 10:02 AM
Must say it look much better then the other Naurto game out there.
Here is a link to a movie showing the game. Link to the video. (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35539.html)

Sorry if is in wrong forum section, but didn't know where i should put this kind of news.

destinator
July 04, 2008, 04:54 AM
Demo is out now and most casual people seem to be happy about it.

Seraphimon-TK
July 04, 2008, 09:36 AM
Demo is out now and most casual people seem to be happy about it.

>_< i cant download the qore magazine thing,i think i have to wait for the free demo T_T

rykarreolacr
July 04, 2008, 12:03 PM
Ok, I downloaded the demo yesterday and played for a while. The game feels entirely different from its predecessors. Totally different. It will take lots of playing to reach the same level I had in the other games. But the game itself is good, just as you would expect of the Narutimate/Ultimate Ninja saga.

What I wonder now is how good the adventure mode will be, since the one in the last game was pretty disappointing imo.

If anyone has any questions about the demo please ask.

yaminaruto
July 04, 2008, 12:27 PM
is it possible to share the demo like other things or does qore somehow block that

rykarreolacr
July 04, 2008, 01:02 PM
You could share it with someone else if that someone gives you his PSN ID and password.

Lelo
July 05, 2008, 03:18 PM
Why didnt they give Sasuke the 3 tomo in his eye, the game ends after the fight with Naruto and he had all 3. They made Naruto go one-tail.

sou_desu_ka
July 06, 2008, 02:03 AM
Why didnt they give Sasuke the 3 tomo in his eye, the game ends after the fight with Naruto and he had all 3. They made Naruto go one-tail.

that's just the cover art, there's a big possibility that sasuke's cs2 will be his tranformation mode. they're not gonna give everything away on the cover, there's probably a badass cutscene of sasuke's sharingan evolving before the final battle in the game.

donkeyhigh
July 06, 2008, 10:15 AM
The game should end after Naruto is rescued by Kakashi and taken back to Konoho where he gets called an idiot by Jiraya for not forgetting about Sasuke and moving on. It's supossed to have the whole Part-1 storyline, so Sasuke should have full Sharingan and CS2, maybe you have to unlock certain things through Storymode.
I don't own a Ps3 myself so I haven't tried the demo, but I've seen videos of it and it looks good! Oo
Can't wait till the release =)

UchihaDK83
July 06, 2008, 01:59 PM
I'm in Italy but i don't find naruto demo on PSN ... Why ?? we must wait in Europe??

rykarreolacr
July 06, 2008, 03:56 PM
Europe doesn't have Qore, therefore you will probably find the demo either on the 17th or even later.

UchihaDK83
July 07, 2008, 02:10 AM
Europe doesn't have Qore, therefore you will probably find the demo either on the 17th or even later.

:darn

i want to play ultimate ninja storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's cool ??? the characters doing seals with hands before doing jutsu ???

rykarreolacr
July 07, 2008, 03:05 AM
It's pretty cool and all, but I think I'm gonna miss those awesome 2D fights. :p

naruto91
July 07, 2008, 04:12 AM
It's pretty cool and all, but I think I'm gonna miss those awesome 2D fights. :p

yeah me too

Namikaze Minatosan
July 07, 2008, 11:13 AM
This is a video taked directly from the demo by an user at Gamersyde
English voices ON

Streaming
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_7684_en.html

Hd 1280x720 download
http://www.gamersyde.com/leech_7684_en.html

sou_desu_ka
July 07, 2008, 02:44 PM
got the demo last night. it's absolutely beautiful. it really does feel a lot like the old narutimate series. one thing i noticed is that you can't just walk up the walls. you have to hold circle and do the facesmash punch for the battle to get up there. and kakashi's sharingan ultimate jutsu is the same as his regular one, which is badass so i'm not complaining. but naruto has two ultimate jutsus. thumbs up! can't wait for the real deal, but this is definitely better than nothing at all. ps. 1080p on sony's bravia is astonishing.

Linkdarkside
July 12, 2008, 07:31 PM
Play Magazine have a inteview

a gamespot user posted these scans maybe some one can scan better ones.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/2660657755_08be01ec91_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2660659843_1c6c6bf03c_b.jpg

Matsuyama say over 25 characters

original Gamespot tread http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-44217913&pid=943434

Lelo
July 14, 2008, 12:52 PM
I really need to download that demo, I've been really lazy lately. How is the demo, can u choose different characters or is it just Naruto?

rykarreolacr
July 14, 2008, 01:02 PM
Just Naruto and Kakashi.

theo_mm
July 14, 2008, 01:26 PM
LOOK AT THIS! I WAS WATCHING AND I TOOK A PICTURE! LOOK! ITS SHIPPUUDEN! AKATSUKI LAYER!

If u look at the bottom right u can see the akatsuki layer! yay!

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5713/akatsukilayernunsaf9.jpg

Linkdarkside
July 14, 2008, 02:49 PM
LOOK AT THIS! I WAS WATCHING AND I TOOK A PICTURE! LOOK! ITS SHIPPUUDEN! AKATSUKI LAYER!

If u look at the bottom right u can see the akatsuki layer! yay!

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5713/akatsukilayernunsaf9.jpg:notrust thats not it, it don't have a lake and the rock is suposed to be bigger

theo_mm
July 15, 2008, 08:43 AM
but on wikipedia and ign it say's that this is the akatsuki layer.....???????

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 15, 2008, 03:20 PM
I do believe it is the Akatsuki layer. Maybe the angle just doesn't show the water in front of it?

sou_desu_ka
July 15, 2008, 03:57 PM
akatsuki ARE a bunch of thieves, just takin' whatever they want when they want it. they probably stole the blueprints from this location. seriously, i think kishi will bring that up soon. akatsuki is japanese for architecture.

destinator
July 15, 2008, 07:51 PM
website update

http://www.ultimateninjastorm.com/

(in case you missed it, there are new screenshots).

Linkdarkside
July 15, 2008, 09:43 PM
some new pictures whit character concept http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;all
there a new interview in the video part of the site

some picture are old posted by that french site

destinator
July 16, 2008, 06:28 AM
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/890/890709p1.html new IGN preview.

Hinata and Ino confirmed (oh really?). Also it seems they saw the final roster already, why the heck couldnt he list all...! Well it seems there will be 8 stages.

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 16, 2008, 09:09 AM
New E3 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnf_4m7e7o

It might look the same but they added some gameplay stuff, so its worth looking at.

destinator
July 16, 2008, 11:07 AM
Was about to post that, kisame is in it :D.
[hr]
http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc784/th_24410_kisame_122_784lo.jpg (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24410_kisame_122_784lo.jpg)

sharinganLS
July 16, 2008, 11:49 AM
akatsuki ARE a bunch of thieves, just takin' whatever they want when they want it. they probably stole the blueprints from this location. seriously, i think kishi will bring that up soon. akatsuki is japanese for architecture.

Wat ur saying doesnt make any sence at all. Wat blueprints? stole?:blink And by the way akatsuki means "dawn or daybreak" in japanese. Please if u dont know wat to say please dont say anything.

theo_mm
July 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
yay sandaime is confirmed 2

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6003/sandaimeze3.jpg

if only i had a PS3, o well ill just play on my couzins PS3

the demos released 2moro right? + do u guys think tsunade will b playable??

sou_desu_ka
July 16, 2008, 03:50 PM
Wat ur saying doesnt make any sence at all. Wat blueprints? stole?:blink And by the way akatsuki means "dawn or daybreak" in japanese. Please if u dont know wat to say please dont say anything.

it was a joke. the argument over the rock and pillars was a little silly. just a light-hearted joke. oh and it's sense* not sence...but i forgive you.:D

theo_mm
July 16, 2008, 03:57 PM
lol

Neji the Garlick head! a glitch already.....

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2606/garlickheadff2.jpg

ziaja
July 16, 2008, 04:19 PM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2170/sketchbook009ep7.jpg

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 16, 2008, 05:21 PM
Will the demo become available for everyone even in europe on the playstation store on the 17th?

Sparkling Chidori
July 16, 2008, 05:31 PM
Will the demo become available for everyone even in europe on the playstation store on the 17th?

I'm not sure, but if not, you can just create an American or Japanese account.

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 16, 2008, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure, but if not, you can just create an American or Japanese account.

yeah but I was hoping it would be out in EU as well since I would have to wait till it becomes 17th in US otherwise.

Sparkling Chidori
July 16, 2008, 05:50 PM
yeah but I was hoping it would be out in EU as well since I would have to wait till it becomes 17th in US otherwise.

Oh yea good point. I'm not sure then, my guess would be that it is, I'll definitely be looking out for it.

But i found this:

Downloadable demo: A NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM demo will be available for free download from the PLAYSTATION Network for all users on July 17, allowing players to enjoy the game's massive one-on-one 3D ninja battles before the game ships to stores this fall. Featuring single player and head-to-head multiplayer modes, the demo lets players do battle as Naruto or Kakashi with special ninja support characters."

So i think it will be available in Europe 2moro after the PS Store update.

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 16, 2008, 05:59 PM
do you know when the store update will be??

Sparkling Chidori
July 16, 2008, 06:20 PM
I dunno mate, I'm pretty sure it's not the same time every week, I think it varies.

sharinganLS
July 16, 2008, 07:34 PM
it was a joke. the argument over the rock and pillars was a little silly. just a light-hearted joke. oh and it's sense* not sence...but i forgive you.:D
Well im not really the type who starts flamewars but u need to make it clear that its a joke (i cant read ur face:amuse) anyways im sorry if i offened u, but plz make a note in ur comment that its a joke :)

Back on topic: wikipedia states Kimimaru is confirmed; is this true?

destinator
July 16, 2008, 07:37 PM
No, at least not on any material I've seen so far...no press release either...

sharinganLS
July 16, 2008, 07:45 PM
theo_mm where did u find that sandaime image; its not on the official site

theo_mm
July 17, 2008, 03:20 AM
theo_mm where did u find that sandaime image; its not on the official site

i went on the site and i was looking around, and while i was reading sumthing it just came up. go on the website and click on partners then he will come up on the left
[hr]

Well im not really the type who starts flamewars but u need to make it clear that its a joke (i cant read ur face:amuse) anyways im sorry if i offened u, but plz make a note in ur comment that its a joke :)

Back on topic: wikipedia states Kimimaru is confirmed; is this true?

maybe he is part of the downloadable content, coz in the interview one of the guys said that insted of having online gaming they will have alot of very good downloadable stuff??
[hr]
do u think tsunade will b playable??

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 17, 2008, 07:48 AM
Yes finally!! demo out on the europe playstation store now!

theo_mm
July 17, 2008, 07:53 AM
Yes finally!! demo out on the europe playstation store now!

yea the demo is great!! i like naruto and 1 tailed!! its kool!!

Linkdarkside
July 17, 2008, 09:46 AM
theo_mm where did u find that sandaime image; its not on the official siteit in the partner section of the site wait a few seconds

in the sreenshot section there the concept art of Manda.

Navid.
July 17, 2008, 12:27 PM
Been playing the demo from the EU PSN Store, looks good and plays well... Dont think I'll buy it on release, to many other games I want, but definitly will be a purchase in the future.

Really like the Super Special, they are hard to pin down but once you do it rewards you with a massive attack... One issue so far has been blocking and the Kawarimi no Jutsu, they seem to work sometimes and not other times.

Also, glad there is a Japanese language option, only wish there were Time Skip stuff/characters in there.

:D

crono
July 17, 2008, 07:15 PM
Is it on the US PSN yet (not including QORE)? I looked and I didn't see it :(

Navid.
July 17, 2008, 07:19 PM
Is it on the US PSN yet (not including QORE)? I looked and I didn't see it :(
Just checked and its there under new releases. :)

crono
July 17, 2008, 07:57 PM
Just checked and its there under new releases. :)

I see it now, they must have just put it up ;)

theo_mm
July 18, 2008, 06:55 AM
does anyone think that with orochi and jiraiya we can summon manda and gamabunta like gaara on shukaku??? kinda like NA2 and do u think tsunade will b a playable character??

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 18, 2008, 12:09 PM
They couldn't do that in NA2, that was UN3. I'm pretty sure summons are still in there, cause Naruto can summon Gamabunta in the Story Mode.

Linkdarkside
July 18, 2008, 05:28 PM
any way the storm trailer whit kisame and guy footage was put in the official site and the new section was fixed.

theo_mm
July 19, 2008, 05:58 PM
They couldn't do that in NA2, that was UN3. I'm pretty sure summons are still in there, cause Naruto can summon Gamabunta in the Story Mode.

oh yea i meant NA1, soz

UchihaDK83
July 20, 2008, 04:44 AM
i played demo on psn europe .... IT' s TOO COOOOOL !!!! I think this is the Final game about naruto!!! the characters are too similar to the anime... and also the movement... it's another level of gameplay ... rise of ninja seems a game for ps2 :P....

I like too much the new animation of rasegan... and also the final jutsu of kakashi...
However ... I think that in the final version these characters have more jutsu.... i also remember the first presentation where kakashi use sharks jutsu...

theo_mm
July 22, 2008, 06:16 AM
too bad its coming out in a few months, if only it came out in july or august....:(
[hr]
any1 think tsunade will b in it or the sound 5, coz theres only 5 characters left 2 b confirmed

Linkdarkside
July 22, 2008, 07:32 AM
i dunno but was this hands-on posted http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/18/ps3-fanboy-hands-on-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm/

this was posted in gamespot by Akonim
http://kotaku.com/5027296/namco-bandai-roundup-+-digimon-naruto-and-the-game-that-never-ends

from Topic
"Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I saw characters I can't tell you about, and with my [B]newfound understanding of the series I even know who they are! The game is going to have 25 characters total, a few of which are sure to surprise and delight fans of the series. The game play is extremely solid and entertaining, though I cheated a bit and downloaded the Qore demo on PSN before I played it at the booth, so I knew what to expect. Despite all of the new characters I saw, I will still play as Hinata, because she is so freaking adorable."

Comment:
"...As Naruto UNS, I agree on Hinata being so freakin' cute. I can't wait to play the full game, as I have played the demo and it blows my mind!"

Response:
"She does this one special attack where she ends up sitting on top of her opponent, and if the opponent is Naruto she actually blushes. CUUUUUTE!"

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 22, 2008, 01:56 PM
Well, for those who haven't visited the UNS website and seen the E3 trailer, here's a screen cap for Kisame.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/SR_theRaven/Kisame_UNS.jpg

theo_mm
July 23, 2008, 07:14 AM
Here are all 20 Confirmed Characters(+ Transformations) :

Naruto(1 tailed + Gamabunta Summon), Sakura(Inner Sakura), Sasuke(CS1+CS2), Kakashi(sharingan)

Rock Lee, Neji(Byakugan), Ten Ten, Gai

Shikamaru, Choji(Butterfly), Ino

Kiba, Shino, Hinata(Byakugan)

Gaara(half Shukaku, Shukaku Summon), Temari

Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Kisame, Sandaime Hokage

Im guessing that orochimaru can summon manda and jiraiya can summon gamabunta, and if tsunades there maybe katsui

(List from Wikipedia)

UchihaDK83
July 23, 2008, 07:47 AM
Here are all 20 Confirmed Characters(+ Transformations) :

Naruto(1 tailed + Gamabunta Summon), Sakura(Inner Sakura), Sasuke(CS1+CS2), Kakashi(sharingan)

Rock Lee, Neji(Byakugan), Ten Ten, Gai

Shikamaru, Choji(Butterfly), Ino

Kiba, Shino, Hinata(Byakugan)

Gaara(half Shukaku, Shukaku Summon), Temari

Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Kisame, Sandaime Hokage

Im guessing that orochimaru can summon manda and jiraiya can summon gamabunta, and if tsunades there maybe katsui

(List from Wikipedia)

I want to see Lee or Gai that open the gates!!!!! i want to see how much stronger they became !!!!

theo_mm
July 23, 2008, 08:28 AM
yea its gonna b so kool!

i wonder if there are gonna b different costumes like sandaimes red hokage clothes, or orochimaru with the kazekage clothes...
[hr]
RELEASE DATES:

US: 14TH OCTOBER

EU: 1ST NOVEMBER

JP: 31 DECEMBER

(FROM IGN)

I feel sorry 4 japan... :(

but im happy were getting soon :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 23, 2008, 09:37 AM
I hope they make the game harder, the demo is too easy.

UchihaDK83
July 23, 2008, 09:54 AM
I hope they make the game harder, the demo is too easy.

sure... the demo it's very very easy for a master of Ultimate ninja like me ;)... i want the level as the most harder level of Accel 2....

i have a question... if there is Itachi ... he can use mangekyou sharingan ??and he'll has only Tsukuyomi or also Amaterasu ???

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 23, 2008, 10:09 AM
RELEASE DATES:

US: 14TH OCTOBER

EU: 1ST NOVEMBER

JP: 31 DECEMBER

(FROM IGN)

I feel sorry 4 japan... :(

but im happy were getting soon :)

Japan doesn't have a release date as far as anyone knows, that's why it's listed as 12/31. That's what any publication does when they don't know the date...they just list it as the last of the year.

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 23, 2008, 02:13 PM
sure... the demo it's very very easy for a master of Ultimate ninja like me ;)... i want the level as the most harder level of Accel 2....

i have a question... if there is Itachi ... he can use mangekyou sharingan ??and he'll has only Tsukuyomi or also Amaterasu ???

even someone who never knew anything about naruto before could master the demo, it's that easy. I have to let the computer beat me up so I can get to kyuubi mode which is great!

UchihaDK83
July 24, 2008, 03:16 AM
even someone who never knew anything about naruto before could master the demo, it's that easy. I have to let the computer beat me up so I can get to kyuubi mode which is great!

Yesss kyuubi mode it's too coool ... the combos are very similar to anime also the big hit ... and the final jutsu with rasengan it's awesome !!!!

i can't wait until november !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

theo_mm
July 24, 2008, 06:13 AM
Japan doesn't have a release date as far as anyone knows, that's why it's listed as 12/31. That's what any publication does when they don't know the date...they just list it as the last of the year.

whoops, sorry my mistake
[hr]
the demo was really good, but the only thing i didnt like was going on the wall, it took me so long 2 figure out how 2 get there. they shud make going on the wall easy like Narutimate Accel 2 when we can freely run on the wall instead of being punched on it, and instead of both players being on the wall it would b kool if 1 player was on the ground and 1 on wall, like when sasuke did chidori 2 gaara in the tournement.

oh well thats my opinion, what do u think??

Linkdarkside
July 24, 2008, 08:51 PM
this was posted by Akamaru_Doggy8 from gamespot
http://www.siliconera.com/2008/07/22/naruto-vs-shukaku-in-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm/

UchihaDK83
July 25, 2008, 10:18 AM
whoops, sorry my mistake
<hr noshade size="1">
the demo was really good, but the only thing i didnt like was going on the wall, it took me so long 2 figure out how 2 get there. they shud make going on the wall easy like Narutimate Accel 2 when we can freely run on the wall instead of being punched on it, and instead of both players being on the wall it would b kool if 1 player was on the ground and 1 on wall, like when sasuke did chidori 2 gaara in the tournement.

oh well thats my opinion, what do u think??

i think that is true ....but maybe for programmer it's diffcult to do it ... or maybe they'll do it in the next Naruto storm game... maybe it's difficult to do for the camera's view .... you must remember this game use camera's view like the anime.... and i think they had already doing a big work with this game :) ... i'm very very excited... they also could make the arenas destructable , the trees fall down , the mountain crash ecc... but for now i thinks it's enogh this :P...

destinator
July 25, 2008, 03:30 PM
http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeuxvideo.com%2Freportages-videos-jeux%2F0000%2F00000081%2Fnaruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-interview-hitoshi-matsuyama.htm

Was posted on gamefaqs, gives some more interesting information about the development.

theo_mm
July 26, 2008, 01:43 AM
i think that is true ....but maybe for programmer it's diffcult to do it ... or maybe they'll do it in the next Naruto storm game... maybe it's difficult to do for the camera's view .... you must remember this game use camera's view like the anime.... and i think they had already doing a big work with this game :) ... i'm very very excited... they also could make the arenas destructable , the trees fall down , the mountain crash ecc... but for now i thinks it's enogh this :P...

yea ur rite!, the game is amazing as it is, and the gameplay's the best. but i think theres a chance they could change it since there are 3-4months until the release.

UchihaDK83
July 28, 2008, 06:03 AM
http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeuxvideo.com%2Freportages-videos-jeux%2F0000%2F00000081%2Fnaruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-interview-hitoshi-matsuyama.htm

Was posted on gamefaqs, gives some more interesting information about the development.

......about Rock Lee, he can invoke the eight gates of heaven :D

COOOOL!!!!

theo_mm
July 28, 2008, 06:14 AM
yay! thats so awesome

Lelo
July 28, 2008, 10:09 AM
That list of 20 characters that was posted can't be the full list, Tsunade and Itachi must be in thegame.

theo_mm
July 28, 2008, 03:49 PM
That list of 20 characters that was posted can't be the full list, Tsunade and Itachi must be in thegame.

its not the full list, i did mention those r the characters that have been confirmed, there r still 5 characters left.

But those transformations might be wrong, coz whenever i go on wikipedia the list of tranformations seem 2 change, b4 on naruto's transformations it said gamabunta summon + One tailed but now it says Demon Fox Unleashed + One tailed and b4 it sasuke had CS1 + CS2 but now it says he has Sharingan + CS1+CS2, same with Gaara 2, its wierd...

anyway, any ideas on the other 5 chars?

~Andrew~
August 01, 2008, 07:35 AM
i played the demo a while ago and erm...it's the shit e_e except of the walk-on-wall-thingy..that's kinda inconvenient

Lelo
August 01, 2008, 05:21 PM
its not the full list, i did mention those r the characters that have been confirmed, there r still 5 characters left.

But those transformations might be wrong, coz whenever i go on wikipedia the list of tranformations seem 2 change, b4 on naruto's transformations it said gamabunta summon + One tailed but now it says Demon Fox Unleashed + One tailed and b4 it sasuke had CS1 + CS2 but now it says he has Sharingan + CS1+CS2, same with Gaara 2, its wierd...

anyway, any ideas on the other 5 chars?

Itachi, Tsunade, Shizune, Kankouro and Kabuto. I cant see them not having these shinobis in the game

theo_mm
August 03, 2008, 07:20 AM
Itachi, Tsunade, Shizune, Kankouro and Kabuto. I cant see them not having these shinobis in the game

yea they probably r in it, im guessing the sound 5 could b up 4 download, maybe?

Madara07
August 04, 2008, 12:21 AM
wheres an accurate list of characters that i can look at and have no doubt in my mind that its not true. With the post up there about the changing on wiki, i can't go there. So someone give me the up to date list please.

UchihaDK83
August 04, 2008, 07:09 AM
...In the newest trailer there is also some screens about Kisame vs Gai ... then i think there will be Itachi in game..... ;)

theo_mm
August 07, 2008, 03:40 PM
...In the newest trailer there is also some screens about Kisame vs Gai ... then i think there will be Itachi in game..... ;)

yea i think Itachi is definetely in the game. but i hope tsunade is 2!

xZerapHx
August 09, 2008, 06:03 AM
tsunade is not that much of a priority for me in the game but for the sake of having a complete story mode i guess jiraya & tsunade are a given as well as orochimaru ^_^

but as it looks like right now it seems you have to download a sound 5 "mission pack" for both the chars & the story mode part with those fights

theo_mm
August 11, 2008, 10:24 AM
thats gonna b kool

destinator
August 13, 2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.hokagesroom.com/blog/view/the-hokages-scroll/ultimate-ninja-storm-developer-questions-answered/2008/08/12/

Itachi (oh really?) and special free pre order DLC confirmed.

Also even they didnt say it directly, they pretty much confirmed no sound five. No more free roam other than Konoha alone, sounds like Konoha will just be a mission hub and not more, well nothing similiar to RoaN. Also who would choose so many stupid questions >.<?

xZerapHx
August 14, 2008, 05:33 AM
i feel the sound 5 dlc package is aproaching....... i felt it coming

AkatsukiNoTobi
August 14, 2008, 11:33 PM
So yeah, the whole Itachi question was mine xD I was stoked that mine got answered, though.

theo_mm
August 15, 2008, 05:45 AM
http://www.hokagesroom.com/blog/view/the-hokages-scroll/ultimate-ninja-storm-developer-questions-answered/2008/08/12/

Itachi (oh really?) and special free pre order DLC confirmed.

Also even they didnt say it directly, they pretty much confirmed no sound five. No more free roam other than Konoha alone, sounds like Konoha will just be a mission hub and not more, well nothing similiar to RoaN. Also who would choose so many stupid questions >.<?

Actually if u watch the newest Interview from 'QUORE' u will here 1 of the makers say that konoha and the forest of death will b available in free roam + he said that it would b massive, but also if u watch the newest trailer on the website u will c kisame nd gy fighting at the valley of end so mayb we will b able 2 explore there 2...+ these r the only places they really need b coz in the old series Naruto didn't rly go nyware lyk the sand village.

URL 4 'QUORE' Interview:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jP08sS_Parc

Seraphimon-TK
August 15, 2008, 02:32 PM
new gameplay video: Jiraiya vs Lee...

http://www.e3coverage.com/E32008/e32008_narutoultimateninjastorm.html

Linkdarkside
August 15, 2008, 03:13 PM
new interview http://saiyanisland.com/naruto/?n=games/UltimateNinjaStormInterview

Seraphimon-TK
August 15, 2008, 07:04 PM
new interview http://saiyanisland.com/naruto/?n=games/UltimateNinjaStormInterview

it was kinda interesting..I hope we will learn more in the Liepzig game convention. Also i noticed that they dont want to mention if the US/EU version will be the same with the Japanese one.

AkatsukiNoTobi
August 16, 2008, 01:25 PM
new gameplay video: Jiraiya vs Lee...

http://www.e3coverage.com/E32008/e32008_narutoultimateninjastorm.html

Yeah, don't you just love how the guy talking acts like he helped develop the game, when it's being developed by CyberConnect2?

Also, if the JP version is different from the US/EU version(s), mostly in terms of characters or possible Shippuuden (since they're coming from the Accel series over there), then I think I may wait and import it.

theo_mm
August 17, 2008, 09:54 AM
ooo, i cnt wait 4 the release, i am selling my psp 4 a ps3 nd im goin 2 definetley get it im so excited!!!

Linkdarkside
August 18, 2008, 10:49 AM
i dunno if this were posted but
gamespot user RYU_lance posted this picture of kankuro from Qore http://i36.tinypic.com/o6afye.jpg

and The Third Hokage which can also be seen in the official site
http://i34.tinypic.com/2dtn4nl.jpg

theo_mm
August 18, 2008, 02:37 PM
i dunno if this were posted but
gamespot user RYU_lance posted this picture of kankuro from Qore http://i36.tinypic.com/o6afye.jpg

and The Third Hokage which can also be seen in the official site
http://i34.tinypic.com/2dtn4nl.jpg

can u give me the link for the hokage pic???

zerobelow
August 19, 2008, 02:33 AM
All I can say is that the fighting styles and single player gameplay look awesome.

theo_mm
August 20, 2008, 05:15 AM
yea

destinator
August 20, 2008, 12:42 PM
http://www.hokagesroom.com/gallery/?gallery_id=126

Kimimaro&Sandaime Confirmed

AkatsukiNoTobi
August 20, 2008, 02:13 PM
Damn, you beat me to it, des =\ Ah, well, I updated the wikipedia entry with the info xD

theo_mm
August 20, 2008, 06:14 PM
OMFG, KIMIMARO YAY YAY!!!!!

Linkdarkside
August 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
new IGN preview http://ps3.ign.com/articles/901/901468p1.html