PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

Xophien
September 24, 2007, 12:09 PM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8269/5432hj6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosario+Vampire INFO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Rosario+Vampire (http://mangahelpers.com/m/rosario-to-vampire-ii) ロザリオとバンパイア
Authored by : Ikeda Akihisa
Serialized in : Formerly Monthly Shounen Jump, soon Jump Square
Genre: Shonen, Comedy, School Life, Supernatural
Japanese Release: On-going 9 volumes
Scanlations: Ongoing 4 Vol ~(see further below)

Rosario+Vampire is a manga first published in the now defunct Monthly Shounen Jump, and one of the few to be carried over in the new monthly magazine Jump Square.

Summary (taken from manga-updates)

By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai acadamy, a school attended by monsters (youkai). Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

Scanlation Groups :
Zombie Scans (http://www.zombiescans.com/) Chap 1-13

Downloads
Mangatraders (http://www.mangatraders.com)
Lurk(IRC) (http://www.gotlurk.net)

Anyway, this is the place where you can talk about anything on the poor Tsukune and his misadventures in Youkai gakuen, otherwise known as the Monster High School :nuts
- Will Tsukune survive his high school years?
- What are the true extents of Moka's powers?
- Just another plain harem comedy, or a rather refreshing one?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5213/vampire01pf7.jpg

Raijatsu
September 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
I'm not so into Harem comedy but I like that one
It has also some nice action scenes sometimes and the comedy is on par with Mx0

And I like Moka ^^
to bad the scanlations a so few because I think the story starts to get a bit more serious with volume 3 and it indicates some major story twists
Tsukune Might not be human himself and non sentient monsters in the human world

Maxy Barnard
September 25, 2007, 01:17 PM
i really should give this further attention past the first chapter. monthly series online are hard to keep up with, so im hoping it gets licensed.

akumetsu0670
November 07, 2007, 08:59 PM
A very fun series. It's too bad that it hasn't been scanlated any further than chapter 13.

If anyone's interested I have vol.4-10 posted on megaupload.

Here's a link to the topic I started along with the downloads.
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=588273#post588273

All I need is a translator so If you can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Even though I can't read Japanese, I can say that the plot seems to really thicken from vol.5 and up.

eblob88
November 21, 2007, 12:50 AM
here's chapter 14, http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21761
I'm going to try to translate this series, both season 1 and 2

matrice
December 15, 2007, 05:49 PM
Tsukune will survive during the years somehow, I guess. Moka's powers seem to be pretty strong, far above the ones of normal vampires, plus her other coscence seems to have a lot of battle experience and is a bit cold blooded, but in a fight this is an advantage. It doesn't really seem to be the usual harem comedy, I would really like if we can get our hands on more scans, since the story seems to become more and more interesting (wel, our hopes are in your hands,Zombie scans -quite a good name, cinsidering the plot-).

Chrisqo
December 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'm not exactly sure if this is kosher to post this, I didn't find anything that said I couldn't but I just started reading this yesterday and I got confirmation from ZS that they'd no longer be scanlating it, so in response to the posters offer to scanlate, I'd be willing to donate to have it done, I'm hooked and don't want to stop reading just because Viz licensed it. They're going to absolutely demolish the series when they publish it. If they were bringing it over and leaving it intact, I wouldn't mind and I would buy it, but we all know they're going to chop it to pieces. So if you are interested, please PM or email me.

matrice
December 27, 2007, 06:31 PM
Nooooo!!! And if you search in mangatraders you can see that there's even a "rosario + vampire season 2" (thought it's only the first chapter)... I mean, I don't know japaneese, but there're only FIVE volumes left, or even less (we have already two of the fifth)... And I mean, I am in Italy and all, how am I supposed to read it now? I mean, we were so close, damn Viz, they could have waited a bit more couldn't they? What a pain in the ass!!!
[hr]
And it wasn't some cheap, half assed manga... I was really into it, it was pretty good, I mean... AAHHHHH!!!!

Franckie
January 04, 2008, 03:48 PM
For your typical "harem", Rosario+Vampire isn't too shabby. The last couple of volumes actually have peaked my interest. And I'm kind of curious as to what is going on with the main character Tsukune.

Something abnormal is happening to him. I am starting to wonder if Tsukune was really human to begin with, or only part human. Likewise, the "bus driver" keeps on getting more and more suspicious.

Raijatsu
January 05, 2008, 12:25 PM
The story really gets tensed in the later volumes

Due to the repeated vampirification through Moka's blood he became goul. He is doomed to become a soulles beserker sooner or later like Zero in Vampire knight

I hope we'll gat scanlations of the second season chaptes too

Franckie
January 05, 2008, 12:59 PM
Yes, I know. Tsukune does transform into a ghoul, but what is unusual is how he is able to handle Moka's blood so well for quite sometime. Tsukune was showing himself to be resistant, was able to transform without Moka's help, and Tsukune's body did not break down when Moka gave him yet another injection of blood although Moka believed it would be the most probable case.

Tsukune's regenerative powers are also unusual, even for an ayashi. Around chapter 15, Ruby was surprised at the speed of Tsukune's recovery despite the fact he wasn't releasing any youkai. I read a translation for chapter 24 (?) which states Tsukune's recovery from various injuries would have taken about a month, yet he recovers within a few days. Even for an ayashi, apparently Tsukune's powers such as his regenerative capabilities are a nigh unusual.

It isn't unusual for the main protagonist to have an unusual/interest lineage and/or to have something bizarre to occur to him. I really am wondering if there is more to Tsukune's transformations than what meets the eye. Future chapters may make things interesting, though it could end up as Zero in VK.

And I'd still like to know what is going on with the bus driver. He's been keeping an eye on Tsukune ever since Tsukune's first day and keeping tabs on him. He's weird, but cool. :D

Daedalus75204
January 06, 2008, 04:31 AM
Did anyone catch the 1st ep of the anime?

EXCELLENT!!! Very well done...great animation (although the ogre design was lame and overdone) and very faithful to the anime. I feel another winner here although I fear we'll get the Claymore model of half telling the story but who knows...set up is good for extending through fillers but a monthly manga is not enough to stop catch up from happening. Check out though so we can discuss!

Gr1mmy
January 06, 2008, 08:35 PM
You mean very faithful to the manga.

Btw, for that info page... it should be edited by now, Zombie Scans is pretty much dead.

I'm pretty glad that the manga isn't really as plotless as I thought it was. Sort of like Katekyo Hitman.

wolf_metal
January 09, 2008, 02:56 PM
Spolier don'r read

tukse becomes a goul nad is taking over he body and being rescured by the witch Rubi and some stange dude

Raijatsu
January 09, 2008, 03:14 PM
That strange dude is exactly the one who left the note about yokai academy Tsukune's father found.....
my my there muste be more behind tsukune than meets the eye since humans can't enter the academy unnoticed...

The anime is so great ^^ Although there are a bit to many panty shots of Moka.

Die enyone else notice Akashiya Moka
her last name is a pun of ayakashi XXD I know a lot of you noticed it from the beginning but I noticed it today

dedal_x
January 10, 2008, 01:11 PM
I read this manga up-to-date today... GOD, I LOVE IT!

There is no way I can patiently wait for new releases... I really want chapters 25+... T___T

P.S> ~~*_____*~~

Gr1mmy
January 10, 2008, 06:09 PM
Frankyhouse is going pretty fast.

You'll probably get a new chapter soon ^_^

Ejlan
January 11, 2008, 07:26 PM
i like it and the anime first ep was very good to followed the manga story line quite good (started reading after i saw the first anime ep)

Obxist
January 12, 2008, 10:22 AM
i like it and the anime first ep was very good to followed the manga story line quite good (started reading after i saw the first anime ep)

oh really :blink though the anime is all about panty and boobs :3 :darn at first when i watch it... oh looking good... and a couple of minutes later... holy shit.. wtf is that... XD
i wanna see episode 2 XD i cant wait to see that hot bitch succubus LOL

Franckie
January 13, 2008, 04:20 PM
The first episode for the anime wasn't bad. It was pretty consistant with what occured in the manga. The bus driver looked cool and Aono's parents were hilarious. The animation was quite decent and the music wasn't shabby. Lastly, Moka = :thumbs

Obxist
January 13, 2008, 09:36 PM
The episode 2 is released by Ayako yesterday !!! ohhh succubus... though to much *boing boing* XD

wolf_metal
January 29, 2008, 02:00 PM
the new anime episode sux they have already started with fillers and it sux. and some charters are being destroyed charters all fellow Rosario + vampire fan don't watch the fourth episode of the anime
[hr]
o sry* word put out wrong the anime is fine but not the fourth
[hr]
omg i horrible i jsut read littel of the raw
spoilers
don't read
tuske have been enable to use his goul power when its muth emotions in it
and the munk are suspicios and have meet with tuske

Franckie
February 02, 2008, 06:45 PM
I watched the second episode of the anime, and I got bored with it. I haven't bothered to watch anything after episode two. Again and again, I constantly find Manga > Anime.

Raijatsu
February 05, 2008, 03:22 PM
just read chapter 28!!!!!
the excorcist is the boardchairman!

it is so awesome they're doing it so give Franky House your tribute!

wolf_metal
February 12, 2008, 07:09 AM
hi i'm putting out all the new manga chpters on www.mangatraders.com as fast as i can if you can't find it there on monday's you could allways look on franky-house.com
beacuse i can get the manga preatty quick

Heiji-sama
March 03, 2008, 09:09 AM
Rosario to Vampire II #05 :
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WTBFFOBV

FinalFan
March 04, 2008, 09:40 AM
I love this anime and manga. I hope it doesn't get dropped in the RTS section. I wish I could translate Japanese but I don't know how to and I want to say thanks for those who scan and upload these series and thanks to those who translate and those who release them too. Thanks

ZsychPrime
March 04, 2008, 11:54 PM
Yeah, its a cool manga. I tend to read it regularly... Not sure I'd learn japanese for it, when other stuff is still being scanlated but still... pretty cool.

wolf_metal
March 08, 2008, 08:44 AM
i hate the anime it suck
(btw it's to childish)

Raijatsu
March 08, 2008, 09:01 AM
the anime really is toned down in concerning gore and action...
it became a second magikano (the manga is soooo much better)

but well Rosario II has a lot new scanlations to make up with it ^^
Moka's sister is so cute
she and mizore are now my favorites :gigglebunny

FinalFan
March 09, 2008, 09:26 PM
Is anyone going to do a translation for number 5?

Raijatsu
March 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
@FinalFan I don't know I guess we'll have to wait ^^

Just watched episode 10 of the anime

It was quite nice though they channged the summer-break arc a bit. The witch hill story is simply wonderfull.

next is the anime's final part the student disciplinary council arc! I'm looking forward for Tsukune the vampire :luv

Wolfshadow
March 11, 2008, 11:53 AM
Has anyone done a translation for Chaps 4 or 5 from season 2? I did a search, but I didn't see any thing so I thought I'd ask.

miles2go
March 26, 2008, 11:13 AM
Any translations yet for Season II ch. 4 and 5?
Well, ch 6 should be out by the end of nexxt week so that's something to look forward to at least.
:D

Liete87
April 05, 2008, 01:47 AM
Frankyhouse hasn't even finished season 1 yet... I highly doubt season 2 will be started until its over unless a freelance does it.

You seriously need to have patience

Wolfshadow
April 05, 2008, 04:43 AM
Frankyhouse hasn't even finished season 1 yet... I highly doubt season 2 will be started until its over unless a freelance does it.

You seriously need to have patience

Err... I guess you don't know then...

Nibo did a scan of Chapter 1 back when it first came out, 6 months ago.

And then two different guys did chapter 2 and 3, which can both be found here on MH if you search for it.

So, Season 2 has, in fact, been started. Were just whining cause theres 2 more chapters (soon to be 3) that no one's gotten around to yet.

Oh, and for the record, In my earlier post I was looking for the written translations of 4 and 5, not actual scanlations.

Liete87
April 05, 2008, 08:53 AM
I'm working on 5 now since a translation was posted, im hoping he will do 4 and 6 as well.

asch
April 06, 2008, 07:31 AM
Moka ftw!
Really awesome manga,I have too start reading the second season.

kazuma_uzumaki
April 10, 2008, 12:29 AM
Kinda wierd how they already have season 2 partly translated when 1 hasnt been done.

How many chapters long is 1?

Liete87
April 18, 2008, 04:03 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=815242#post815242

Chapter 4 of season 2 has been scanalated
[hr]
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29622

chapter 5 has been scanalated

nishinji
May 12, 2008, 02:06 PM
2 special pages are coming in the SQ II, did you know if they will be trad ?

Praz
May 13, 2008, 12:54 AM
man I really want that locket on Tsukune's wrist to break all it's clasp's soon so we can see if he learns to control his power or not!

kaloo
August 07, 2008, 01:26 PM
I liked this month's chapter. It was pretty good :D Wonder how Tsukune will react to the development at the end of the chapter.

RyuSensei
August 09, 2008, 05:03 PM
Well I guess it's kinda gonna be like always, Tsukune lets himself goes ecchi with Mizore then he hears the girls screaming cause they're getting utterly defeated by the monster and he goes to save em by using another time his holy lock.

Doc Astaroth
October 07, 2008, 03:59 PM
Oh, chapter 12 just hits me where it feels good!

I like the action parts and (especially!) this moment of heartwarming between Mizore and Kurumu...

The comment of the translator makes me laugh:
"I´m a gal and I got excited from this scene XD I´m just glad that I´m not a boy :)"

Well, I survived it al last! XD

Raijatsu
October 07, 2008, 04:45 PM
OMG another of Moka's sisters has been revealed! (yes that is more interesting than the kiss ^^) I can't wait to see how an adult vampire is like since they can't all be as chivalrous as inner Moka or as cute as Kokoa

hayateblitz
October 08, 2008, 04:20 AM
Oo. Moka's sis is wearing crosses as earrings (apparently). Maybe she'd actually have them over a cup of tea instead of fighting :P

Doc Astaroth
November 08, 2008, 06:39 AM
Oh dear... A clumsy vampire, who´s crying, too, if she goes rampage?

But somehow I really like Karua... ^^;

Raijatsu
November 08, 2008, 01:13 PM
OMG she really is scary.... are the super vampires part of some kind of yokai-mafia?
Too bad next chapter will be a cat-fight I'd really like a bit more of the story.

Zarion
April 05, 2009, 08:38 PM
Ok I'm bringing life back to this thread!
Anyone knows where this months chapter is?

daman246
April 14, 2009, 11:31 PM
anybody get the feeling that tsukune is not your ordenary human and him being sent to the youkai school was all planed by the school,he may be some decentent of youkai hunters or something

Lord.Strife
May 31, 2009, 10:38 PM
I was thinking that tsukune could be decendent of vampire royalty which mixed with humans and now the blood after many generations which was dormant is starting to awaken since he got injected with vamp blood. The best part of this is that the royal blood takes over the super vamp blood. Tsukune seems far more powerful when he first turned ghoul. he was a dam killing machine. I personnally think that inner moka would have lost that battle.

Zarion
June 01, 2009, 07:38 AM
I kinda cringed when I read "youkai-hunter".
That shit has been done to death.
Would be far more awesome if he was a descendant of some hotshot vampire slayer (vampire slayers specifically).
Tsukune being related to D would be win.

Lord.Strife
June 01, 2009, 11:25 PM
I kinda cringed when I read "youkai-hunter".
That shit has been done to death.
Would be far more awesome if he was a descendant of some hotshot vampire slayer (vampire slayers specifically).
Tsukune being related to D would be win.

Thats what i was thinking ages ago. Vampire hunter d absolute ownage.
[hr]
I really hate the random stories. I just wanna see tsukune finally own inner moka. Then call her trash.

Kuranzyan
July 22, 2009, 04:52 AM
The best scene in the manga so far is him just awakened as a ghoul, almost killed the guy with a single punch... Even though punch sounds really weak here... I bet it was like getting a full frontal hit from a train, compressed to the size of a fist.
WHAM!

Danny
August 03, 2009, 10:41 AM
Alrighty just had to come and discuss the latest raw that was out today looks like they finally kissed (From what i can make out) Just hope she didn't suck his blood or something lol also Sun Effed that other Siren up pretty bad.

kenjiharima
September 04, 2009, 09:40 AM
In page 34 to 35 I think Moka just sucked again Tsukune's blood seeing the dialogues, though a bit more passionately.

Ayumiya
September 10, 2009, 12:38 AM
Wow...May I know when will be the next chapter? It's monthly release or weekly?
Tsukune is cool in this fight! Like it

yasuo
September 10, 2009, 05:24 AM
Wow...May I know when will be the next chapter? It's monthly release or weekly?
Tsukune is cool in this fight! Like it

it's a monthly release. it should be released in the next few days, if I'm not mistaken.

- yasuo

darklazer57
September 13, 2009, 09:40 PM
Actually, I heard that this month the author took a month off.

Stone
October 03, 2009, 07:41 AM
Chapter 23 raw is out

looks like a good chapter to me, with a bit of it all and a new character showing up

Nurarihyon-Sama
October 12, 2009, 02:57 PM
how longs it normally take to get translated cause 23 raw's been out for close to two weeks now

Lightsnake
October 19, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hopefully it comes out soon. Been a while indeed

Akiyama
November 15, 2009, 05:30 PM
Rosario wallpaper from Jump SQ (http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/train/index.html) 1600 x 1200 pixels
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/Wallpaper/th_pc_rosario.jpg (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/Wallpaper/pc_rosario.jpg)

shakes12
January 08, 2011, 05:21 PM
Well, if you're interested here is the place where you can download chapter 38 raws from:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QQQ08EL
trans plz
[hr]
Summary of chapter 38 is out, you can find it here:

http://bigt1987.blogspot.com/2011/01...ire-ii-38.html

kkck
January 10, 2011, 09:11 AM
No one ever comments on this manga lol. I read chapters as they come... Anyways, how long would this season continue? Tsukune should be a shinzo or whatnot given that he has taken quite a bit of moka's blood so there should be more than enough material to go on for quite a while.

Negative Syndicate
January 10, 2011, 11:22 AM
No one ever comments on this manga lol. I read chapters as they come... Anyways, how long would this season continue? Tsukune should be a shinzo or whatnot given that he has taken quite a bit of moka's blood so there should be more than enough material to go on for quite a while.

Myabe there aren't any comments because no one is translating this series.

kkck
January 10, 2011, 11:38 AM
^Are you kdding lol? Every chapter up to 37 of the second season has been translated... unless every group doing it up until now dropped the series I don't think there should be any problems.... 38 should be out soon enough....

Negative Syndicate
January 10, 2011, 11:55 AM
Then, maybe people are not interested in this series.

Zatono
January 10, 2011, 12:31 PM
There are definitely people interested, but maybe they just didn't know there was a thread? I mean, there were zero posts for all of 2010.

Anyway, the appearance of those two surely signifies that we're going to have some awesome fights coming up.

shakes12
January 10, 2011, 01:39 PM
i hope in 39 it show him training

kkck
January 10, 2011, 01:46 PM
Then, maybe people are not interested in this series.

There is definite interest in the series lol. I am reasonably sure the manga actually sells quite well in the US for example.

shakes12
January 10, 2011, 07:53 PM
true, the only problem with this series is that its a monthly release

kkck
January 12, 2011, 11:01 PM
Well, even that is bearable considering it is as long as monthly releases usually are. Anyways, anyone knows what school year the cast is at? Not sure for how long the manga is going to go on but I think the end of high school might be a good indication.

What I have really been wondering is how exactly moka's shinzo blood will affect tsukune. I mean, he should be more than just a regular joe ghoul right? Another thing I usually wonder is why he seems so helpless when fighting. I mean, even if he lacks technique he should be capable of fighting beyond the level of most monsters around right? Dunno, he is supposed to be grossly overpowered but he seems so useless.....

Zatono
January 15, 2011, 03:34 PM
LOL Chapter 38. Well, I'm now positive that Akua is lesbian. I can't really call it incest since they're technically not blood related, but she's definitely lesbian.

kkck
January 15, 2011, 07:08 PM
LOL Chapter 38. Well, I'm now positive that Akua is lesbian. I can't really call it incest since they're technically not blood related, but she's definitely lesbian.

Well, we are kinda talking about moka, at this point we should kinda assumed girls around her actually become bisexual when she approaches.

Anyways, chapter was ok although I am not sure I like the whole extra time thing. Does tsukune even need to learn the dimensional sword thing? I mean, when he trained with moka what he lacked was resolve but wouldn't he have that already? He should be capable of matching the power of a vampire and it is quite obvious he has the shinzo powers.

Zatono
January 16, 2011, 12:48 PM
Even if he has the Shinzo powers, I'm not sure if I recall him being able to regenerate. One cut with that long range dimensional sword thing, and he's dead, I think.

shakes12
January 16, 2011, 12:49 PM
when he became a goul he regenarated

elitefox
January 18, 2011, 01:49 AM
I wonder what will tsukune learn... since he is quite a slow learner as far as I know...

so if he learn dimensional sword, does that mean he is more or less can be called more powerful than moka since moka doesn't really have that skill but have this monstrous strength... well if that is the case then tsukune is making himself more of a fit to moka.

That wheel chaired man and that monster with him is a vampire right?

Raijatsu
January 18, 2011, 04:20 AM
For who the wheelchaire guy and his partner where I propose readin the last 8-10 chapters of season 1,

and no he is not a vampire but a bastard yokai, a mixture of many different Yokai due to crossbreeding. He simply has some vampiristic traits like being able to inject his blood into other persons. Plus it was never said only Vampires can do that as there are more Yokai who drink blood, like the Chupacabra.

kkck
January 18, 2011, 01:36 PM
I wonder what will tsukune learn... since he is quite a slow learner as far as I know...

so if he learn dimensional sword, does that mean he is more or less can be called more powerful than moka since moka doesn't really have that skill but have this monstrous strength... well if that is the case then tsukune is making himself more of a fit to moka.

That wheel chaired man and that monster with him is a vampire right?

My impression was that tsukune was actually a fast learner when it came to his yokai powers. I remember ruby commenting on how fast he was getting the hang of his youki back in the headmaster's training dimension. At some point his growth did kinda hit a stop but that was because tsukune did not actually have the resolve to keep getting stronger. I don't think resolve will be an issue right now though.

Zatono
January 19, 2011, 10:44 AM
You know, I get the feeling the bus driver is going to suddenly appear with some item that's perfect and incredibly convenient for whatever training Tsukune is going to undergo.

Negative Syndicate
January 19, 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm suprised on revival of this thread. I wonder why there aren't any posts on last year.

kkck
January 19, 2011, 01:00 PM
So what is the deal with the bus driver? He is not one of the three dark lords as I am sure most of use assumed at some point but he does not seem to be an irrelevant character either. Perhaps he is some sort of legendary person in some form?

shakes12
January 19, 2011, 01:06 PM
perheaps he can see the future ???????????

Zatono
January 19, 2011, 03:27 PM
So what is the deal with the bus driver? He is not one of the three dark lords as I am sure most of use assumed at some point but he does not seem to be an irrelevant character either. Perhaps he is some sort of legendary person in some form?

Well whoever he is, I'm sure he's got some serious power. He's got connections with the headmaster, and is a CANON PLAYA. Come on, he's the man.

kkck
January 19, 2011, 11:57 PM
Another thing, what exactly did akua promised akasha? Akasha wanted moka to live a normal life so perhaps she actually asked for akua to suck her blood in order to rid her of her shinzo powers? That would fit both of them. Only issue with such a plan is that tsukune might be the one holding the shinzo powers nowadays considering at some points in the past he did receive a significant amount of blood from moka.

Zatono
January 20, 2011, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure if that would work, because if the Shinzo powers are now completely tied to Moka's blood, then wouldn't you have to suck ALL of her blood to get rid of it? Instant death right there, unless there's a way to extract the powers some other way.

kkck
January 20, 2011, 11:13 AM
^Moka received akasha's shinso power without receiving all of her blood. It was never said a shinzo needed to give up all of his blood to pass on the powers, it was merely said a lot of blood has to be given.

elitefox
January 20, 2011, 10:11 PM
I just want tsukune to surpass moka since he wants to protect moka and not the other away around.

kkck
January 21, 2011, 03:48 PM
^Well, the whole surpassing moka could either be extremely far away or very close.... On one hand, moka right now can school him without actually making an effort. On the other, he is about to learn the dimensional sword thingy and it is extremely likely he has shinso powers which would mean he'd be able to do at least what young moka did to walls in the flashback. I guess it depends on how determined tsukune is or a random circumstance which would cause him to awake his power.

Wonder why akuha hasn't actually grown over the past few years though. What did she do? perhaps it has something to do with why she is so strong.
[hr]
One thing I have been wondering since the begining of the manga is what exactly is outer moka. Clearly it is inner moka who is the original one but is outer moka a fake of sorts altogether? Kinda like super artificial intelligence at best? If that is the case then outer moka's very life has no value whatsoever beyond that of a mere object. Then again the manga went in a direction that outer moka is also a real person of sorts. Perhaps outer moka is merely a personality resulting from losing memories and power? Basically, the creation of a fake personality was not intentional but merely the result of one or both of the two things I mentioned? Technically the manga already addressed her as a fake personality but in turn I don't think outer moka will eventually be treated as a mere object but rather an actual living creature.

Zatono
January 21, 2011, 11:41 PM
Although I completely prefer inner Moka over outer Moka, I believe it was stated somewhere that the personalities will eventually mix together? That's probably for the best.

kkck
January 22, 2011, 12:56 AM
Although I completely prefer inner Moka over outer Moka, I believe it was stated somewhere that the personalities will eventually mix together? That's probably for the best.

I think that was kind of tsukune's hope. Although to be fair, doesn't the inner moka actually resemble outer moka more and more as she stayed longer released? Its not quite the same but I think there are similarities.

elitefox
January 24, 2011, 04:42 AM
I think that was kind of tsukune's hope. Although to be fair, doesn't the inner moka actually resemble outer moka more and more as she stayed longer released? Its not quite the same but I think there are similarities.

well the outer moka is a replica of the mother so I expected they somewhat alike more or less. I really hope tsukune will be not anymore weak, I'm not saying his weak but he has to release his anger to fairy tail once in a while.

shakes12
February 03, 2011, 04:29 AM
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-39-Raw-Scan

trans please

Bludvein
February 03, 2011, 07:44 AM
Hard to tell with just the raw, but it seems like there is a problem with either the lock or Tsukune's nature. I would also venture to guess that that Touhou Fuhai told him he may die if he continues.

kkck
February 03, 2011, 08:00 AM
Not sure how much danger tsukune would be in due to the lock though. If I recall that other kid from the previous season removed the lock from his arm and all it did was further his transformation but ultimately remained in control. Or perhaps that is why he is in a wheelchair nowadays? I think the old man is about to either improve or remove the seal.

elitefox
February 04, 2011, 02:51 AM
Maybe tsukune will be special in his own right hahah, being able to be a full pledge vampire with brains and not a ghoul.

What is moka's power btw? is it just raw strength and martial arts? can she beat akuah if needed since its like only one with same weapon can match her

SuperSaiyaMan
February 04, 2011, 04:13 AM
...what's with you people? No comment on what happened to Kurumu?!

Bludvein
February 04, 2011, 04:35 AM
...what's with you people? No comment on what happened to Kurumu?!

Which part? The one with Gin or her crying near the end?

We have been over that ground before. Yes its sad, but she lost a long time ago :(. It seems now they are throwing in some extra foreshadowing that Kurumu will end up with Gin.

Right now, Tsukune becoming one of the few harem protagonists that can actually fight is just more interesting to me. :amuse.

SuperSaiyaMan
February 04, 2011, 01:38 PM
Which part? The one with Gin or her crying near the end?

We have been over that ground before. Yes its sad, but she lost a long time ago :(. It seems now they are throwing in some extra foreshadowing that Kurumu will end up with Gin.

Right now, Tsukune becoming one of the few harem protagonists that can actually fight is just more interesting to me. :amuse.
Its epic, EPIC character derailment that Mizore and Gin did that prank. "Hahaha, you thought you were raped!" And the fact it was played for laughs.

And Tsukune's boneheadedness and lack of consideration for Kurumu's feelings is another set of Character Derailment.

Bludvein
February 04, 2011, 01:56 PM
Its epic, EPIC character derailment that Mizore and Gin did that prank. "Hahaha, you thought you were raped!" And the fact it was played for laughs.

And Tsukune's boneheadedness and lack of consideration for Kurumu's feelings is another set of Character Derailment.

I don't think of it as a lack of consideration. It is better in the long run if he doesn't give her a false hope. Would it be better if he led her on when he obviously wants to be with Moka? I think not. Harem leads who get all indecisive because they don't want to hurt the girls' feelings inevitably cause more drama later on. They also annoy me.

Your use of character derailment is completely wrong also. Character derailment is when a character acts contradictory to his/her previously established characterization. Tsukune has always been a bit tactless in regards to the girls' feelings. He also has never considered Kurumu as anything other than a friend. Nothing has changed in that dynamic since the beginning. So how can it be derailment?

Gin has always had a really crude sense of humor as well. This really didn't come across as any kind of surprise.

SuperSaiyaMan
February 04, 2011, 02:02 PM
Why would Mizore, a victim of multiple rape attempts be in on a rape joke? And Gin never would have done this prior to the chapter. It was Character Derailment, plain and simple.

And Tsukune was being heartless.

Bludvein
February 09, 2011, 02:20 PM
Well atleast we have a summary now. http://bigt1987.blogspot.com/2011/02...ire-ii-39.html

The gist of it is that if Tsukune powers up the normal way, he will never get strong enough to defeat Akuha in the time they were given. So Tohou Fuhai is giving Tsukune an alternative method that is extremely risky. He is going to restructure Tsukune's body so that he can use Youjutsu, but if one thing goes wrong Tsukune could die. Of course, being the protagonist, that is not going to happen.

Gah, so many questions for me after this chapter. Next month can't come fast enough.

elitefox
February 13, 2011, 08:28 PM

I like it more than having all of them as wives or concubines, yeah it is easy to have them all but it takes more than that to be a man to hold to one woman... inner moka for the win :tem
[hr]
And one more thing... they are all beautiful, they are some many men or monsters that will fall in love with them..

kkck
February 14, 2011, 12:27 AM
^Well, outer moka is not a real person, she is more like a thing or a worthless object (until the manga gives us reason to believe outer moka is a real girl) so inner moka really has no competition in that regard.

Bludvein
February 14, 2011, 01:11 AM
^Well, outer moka is not a real person, she is more like a thing or a worthless object (until the manga gives us reason to believe outer moka is a real girl) so inner moka really has no competition in that regard.

Just because she was created doesn't make her worthless or an object. That's like saying a clone is an object. :blink. The personality is sentient, and should be treated like a real person.

What they need to do is get an artificial body for the personality, so that she doesn't have to disappear.

I really don't like the whole concept of the 2 Mokas "merging" though. Inner Moka should get to keep all of her personality without losing anything. After all, its her body to begin with.

kkck
February 14, 2011, 02:24 AM
The way I see it outer moka is at best a very advanced computer program. She is man-made, unless the manga elaborates on the whole thing quite a bit more then she really can't be anything but merely that. As it stands, if outer moka did get a fake body of sorts I wouldn't consider it morally reprehensible to beat the shit out of her since she is just not a person, (except perhaps if you count her as being someone else's property in which case you have to answer to that person). Anyways, I really don't see how outer moka will have a future as it is. The rosary is a temporary measure to seal moka's power for a temporary amount of time. In that sense, the second the rosary is no longer a requirement inner moka (the actual person) won't have to wear it anymore and outer moka is as good as dead basically.

Anyways, one we did see the results of the rosary not working over long periods of time I got the impression that inner and outer moka had a lot in common. Their personalities were in many aspects similar when it came to living their normal lives, and that became more apparent the longer moka stayed awakened. Obviously it was not quite the same but in turn the longer moka stayed awake the less she resembled the usual inner moka and the more she resembled outer moka.

I had a thought which did not get much attention before though. What if the rosary is not actually creating a new personality but rather the personality is a byproduct of the rosary? Basically, the personality is not something embedded in the rosary. The rosary basically seals moka's power and after putting it on she lost her memories. Losing her memories, her including her training, caused her a big deal of insecurity. Perhaps even the very sealing of her power had an effect on her personality as a whole. Loss of power, memories, her mother, the difficult life she had being alone as a child would perhaps unintentionally generate the personality and akasha knew that. That would mean outer moka is not actually a different person from inner moka but rather a pale version who had the strong independent points of her personality removed. Of course, that would also mean moka is quite literally insane and has a personality disorder of sorts by now lol.

Zatono
February 14, 2011, 03:30 PM
About your thought on the Rosary, all that means is that Tsukune, who believe it or not, is the main character of this series, is predestined to be continually screwed over in this manga, unless she gets an artificial body like Bludvein said.

I wouldn't really like that though, because that'd be the equivalent of Tsukune ending up with a completely fake person, who's also utterly useless.

kkck
February 14, 2011, 05:52 PM
He wouldn't necessarily be screwed over. He'd only have to realize he does like inner moka and that outer moka's very existence has no inherent value beyond that of an inflatable doll. He could also focus on the other bazillion girls who can't wait to screw him over.

Zatono
February 14, 2011, 06:04 PM
He wouldn't necessarily be screwed over. He'd only have to realize he does like inner moka and that outer moka's very existence has no inherent value beyond that of an inflatable doll. He could also focus on the other bazillion girls who can't wait to screw him over.

For someone with common sense? Quite possible for this to occur. For Tsukune? Un-friggin-believable. The man has to be babied every step of the way by his more competent and interesting female cast. Even the mafia family, that we barely know anything about, is more interesting then he is.

Usually I like whatever the main character does because you can see a purpose, but in this case...sigh.

kkck
February 14, 2011, 11:01 PM
Well, blandness has always been tsukune's main most prominent characteristic. Heck, it is his overwhelming mediocrity that actually led to the events which started the manga lol (check the first chapter). Thinking about it, most characters in the manga are in many ways very uni dimensional and simple. The females at least are drawn hot lol, I guess that really made the manga....

When is the next chapter due though? I think it is quite late by now lol.

Zatono
February 17, 2011, 09:17 AM
The new chapter is out, check MF :p

Tsukune is a prick, and Gin is a pro. That is all.

elitefox
February 17, 2011, 08:47 PM
Damn Tsukune and Moka at the last page really looks good :D

http://www.mangareader.net/rosario-vampire-ii/39/25

I love the pace of the story... Tsukune has his eyes only on Moka and that is very admirable with all the hot girls around
[hr]

Why would Mizore, a victim of multiple rape attempts be in on a rape joke? And Gin never would have done this prior to the chapter. It was Character Derailment, plain and simple.

And Tsukune was being heartless.

Telling the truth earlier with cause less damage than giving her hope that she might get tsukune's eyes even for a moment, sad but I don't want a harem solution and stick with moka alone

kkck
February 19, 2011, 09:00 PM
Not an exceptionally interesting chapter honestly. Other than the humor at the beginning (lol at kurumu) I don't think we saw anything worth seeing at all. I did not expect that tsukune would be physically incapable of performing yokai techniques so that he would actually need to be altogether modified though. I don't think we needed a while chapter to see what we saw though.

shakes12
March 02, 2011, 08:37 PM
chapter 40 is out
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-40-Raw-Scan

looks pretty cool, trans please?

Negative Syndicate
March 02, 2011, 08:52 PM
I wonder why the page has gotten shorter recently.

shakes12
March 02, 2011, 09:02 PM
makes no sense since the person has a month to do it

kkck
March 02, 2011, 10:57 PM
I liked the chapter although it did seem mildly short. Anyone has a clue as to how much longer the manga has though? The first season ended at about this many chapters and right now things are getting quite interesting although the bit about fairy tail having sub divisions should make things last quite a while longer.

shakes12
March 06, 2011, 04:58 AM
The chapter starts with Kurumu still running away and crying Tsukune's name. She remembers how Tsukune asked that Touhou Fuhai should give him the power to protect Moka. Shedding tears Kurumu whispers that he shouldn't do it.

There are more flashbacks where Fuhai explains that he will change Tsukune's body so that he can use Youkai techniques but that this way also is too dangerous and has a low sucess rate. As a result Tskune will die in case of failure. Hence the name "Death's body restructuring technique". Kurumu goes on that it's no good and cries about that even if he does this for Moka many times, it's still ... She stumbles and whispers he should stop but realizes that her voice won't reach him anymore. And that somebody should stop Tsukune. In the meantime Gin appears at her location whereas Touhou is about to start his ritual.

Touhou states that he put a barrier around the area and tat from now on until the technique formular is over he has to stay here and that he can't even do a single step plus that no one from the outside can lend him a hand. Then he changes into his true from. He says that he asks one more time that if he wants to stop this is his last chance. Tsukune responds that if nobody does it, they can't save Moka without defeating Akua's Jigentou.

Determined, Tsukune asks Touhou to begin and make him stronger. Touhou gets ready and says "Alright, if you have still this resolution, I don't see a reason to stop. Show me how far your willpower can lead you!" and pins the first needle in his left shoulder area. As a result a part gets ripped apart. Touhou remarks that he has a good inital reaction as he didn't raise his voice one time. He explains that the tip of his needle is infused with his Youki and went already in his body. Launching this needle should feel like an bug sting.

The reconstruction sews together his cells while the energy that becomes the origin of the Youkai techniques among other things. This amplified "channel" will be formed inside his body. This is the Body Remodeling Technique in simple terms. A single needle is like thousand ones that penetrates the body. He continues that this pain is caused by the body getting torn up and when the amount of needles increase, the pain doubles. In the end the number of inserted needles are 109. The number of strings that goes in the body can easily exceed 1.000.000! Fuahi says that until all needles are lauched he should do his best to live.
After that Kurumu screams his name. Then she notices, she's in Gin arms. He tolds her to hold on. Fast forward to another breakdown of Kurumu. She cries that it's just painful and that she would die if Tsukune and Moka get together. Gin shows his soft side and says she should try to forget Tsukune.

We see Tsukune break down and Kurumu senses it and says she got a bad premonition and rushes in his direction. She also says that something happened to his body. Gin tries to stop her but no chance.
Tsukume collapsed when Fuhai inserted the 108th needle. He says that he would like to say that the next one is the last. He states that the 109th needle will go through the heart and will be the most dangerous one. He says that Tsukune doesn't have any willpower left and that he won't endure it and that this is unfortunate after he came this far. He also says he will interrupt the technique formular and that Tsukune did well. When he's about to leave Touhou thinks that used too much Youki and that for a moment it appears that his Youkai technique wouldn't work. Suddenly the holy lock breaks and Touhou thinks 'Wait ...'.

With a large shizplotion Tsukune stands up which shocks Touhou who asks hif he still has power left and that it should be impossible. In a trance-like state Tsukune mutters Moka's name and Touhou notices the holy lock. He wonders if the thing that is held by the lock will come out when driven to the utmost limit. He thinks that this however is impossible and what the heck Tsukune is.

At the end of the chapter, Kurumu arrives and is shocked to see Tsukune in a demon-esque state. The chapter ends with the sidetext "a jet back atypical appearance ...!!!"
[hr]
http://bigt1987.blogspot.com/2011/03/rosario-vampire-ii-40-and-extra-chapter.html

kkck
March 19, 2011, 08:48 AM
Based on the spoiler I would guess tsukune's shinzo powers are reacting to the danger.... Anyways, has anyone seen if the latest chapter has been scanlated? We are getting a bit close to the next chapter and we don't even have the last one lol.

elitefox
March 28, 2011, 06:49 PM
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/index.php?sort=date&path=Rosario%20Vampire%20II/

Damn, he transformed into a monster...

he definitely will be powerful but I'm worried about that 109 needle though...
[hr]
Still a month to go before next chapter XD

kkck
March 29, 2011, 12:09 AM
Not really lol, that was march's chapter.... The next one should be out about a week and a half from now. The issue is when exactly it would get properly scanlated, that could happen anytime from its release to over a month later....

Negative Syndicate
March 29, 2011, 12:35 AM
Not really lol, that was march's chapter.... The next one should be out about a week and a half from now. The issue is when exactly it would get properly scanlated, that could happen anytime from its release to over a month later....

The next chapter going to release on April 21st, and there isn't going to be chapter on May. The release date was changed due to the earthquake in Japan.

Shamy
April 21, 2011, 03:12 AM
The next chapter going to release on April 21st, and there isn't going to be chapter on May. The release date was changed due to the earthquake in Japan.

Found pics here Rosario to Vampire II 41 Raw Scan (http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-41-Raw-Scan)

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1210/29347131.jpg

kkck
April 21, 2011, 03:18 PM
It seemed like a cliche but ok chapter. Can't wait for the translation.

Bludvein
April 21, 2011, 03:23 PM
Looks like an excellent chapter. Can't wait for a summary.

I wish it would move along a little faster, but that is my only real complaint. Sometimes this story has pacing that you would expect from a weekly manga. It better not take the entire next chapter for Kurumu to find Tsukune and wake him up.

I was rather unimpressed with the look Tsukune was sporting last chapter, but it looks 10x better with full-size bat wings. Old school vampire look ftw. I hope he retains the ability to use those later.

It also appears that Tsukune is not actually a ghoul. Tohou Fuhai was surprised, and theres that Alucard overlay on that one page. It seems that he is saying Tsukune is similar to Alucard, or the same type of monster.

kkck
April 21, 2011, 03:32 PM
Well, that makes sense considering tsukune drank a lot of moka's blood which is supposed to be the only way to transfer shinzo powers. I ahve been wondering about the change that was made to tsukune's body by the old guy. Was the change made so that he could use a specific yokai technique or so that he could use yokai techniques in general? Would that mean tsukune use to be inherently incapable of using yokai techniques?

Bludvein
April 21, 2011, 03:42 PM
Well, that makes sense considering tsukune drank a lot of moka's blood which is supposed to be the only way to transfer shinzo powers. I ahve been wondering about the change that was made to tsukune's body by the old guy. Was the change made so that he could use a specific yokai technique or so that he could use yokai techniques in general? Would that mean tsukune use to be inherently incapable of using yokai techniques?

Exactly. His body was still human before the human-modification. A normal yokai has "channels" of sorts in their body for their power. So while Tsukune could use youki in a really crude sort of way through his blood stream, the fine control needed for yokai techniques was impossible for him. The human-modification destroyed the cells and then rebuilt them with the channels added.

shakes12
April 23, 2011, 08:24 PM
Page 1:
Sidetext: In order to gain power to save Moka and to oppose Akua, Tsukune bears the "Human Body Restructring Technique" and ... !?
Kurumu: Tsu ... Tsuku .. ne?
Page 2+3:
Ghoul-Tsukune: OOOOOOOH
Sidetext: A sky-stabbing roar -...!!
Chapter 41: Pledge
Page 4:
Kurumu: Tsu ... Tsukune ...
Kurumu: Tsukune what happend ...?
Kurumu: Why has the human Tsukune such an appearance ...?
Page 5:
Kurumu: Kyaaah
Page 6:
Kurumu: Tsukune!?
Page 7:
Touhou: I told you Aono Tsukune
Touhou: I've put up a powerful barrier around us. An "aggresive nature barrier" that strikes every living being who is touching it.
Touhou: If you go through it, you will lose your life!
Kurumu: Ah, Touhou Fuhai-sama!
Page 8:
Kurumu: I'm glad you are alright ...
Touhou: You can even depend on your female comrade this late ...
Touhou: Losing all your reasoning, it seems that you only keep moving by your instinct to fight, Aono Tsukune.
Kurumu: P .. Please tell me Touhou Fuhai-sama
Kurumu: Why is Tsukune like this ...
Touhou: I'm sorry ... I assume the backlash he received from the "Body Restructuring" made the vampire blood, that sleeps within Tsukune, run wild.
Page 9:
Touhou: To have become like this, you cannot call him human anymore.
Touhou: He's a ghoul who seems to have turned into a vampire!
Page 10:
Kurumu: Wait! So Tsukune is ... !
Kurumu: KYAAAAAAAH
Touhou: Don't go! It's a strong barrier.
Touhou: If you touch the barrier, you will only suffer from it as well.
Kurumu: Up to now, Tsukune is still struggling to keep the Ghoul transformation in check.
Page 11:
Kurumu: I beg you, please turn Tsukune back!
Touhou: Don't you have ... this kind of power?
Touhou: You even came to save us inside of Moka's sealed soul. That was a trendemous advanced power.
Touhou: You are called Kurumu right? You have both: a sense of duty and responsibility. Though I can't show you my strong side ...
Page 12: Touhou: '... Not to speak of, that I already used up my Youki. No Youki and I don't have my Youjutsu User pocket. Without my Cat-style robot, I can't easily do it.
Touhou: In order to do it, I have to finish the interrupted "Body Restructuring Technique"
Touhou: The youki is already in him. If I sting him with this needle, the technique will be complete ... Tsukuke will fall temporary into a crystalis-like state of apparent death.
Touhou: If I can use this gap to seal his vampire blood ...
Page 13:
Touhou: 'I only have this opportunity!'
Touhou: Take this, Tsukune! "Body Restructuring Technique", the 100th needle - ...
Page 14:
Touhou: W .. What ...
Page 17:
Mizore: W .. What was that?
Fong-Fong: This ridiculously high Youki in the opposite direction right now, is ...
Ruby: This direction ... It can't be ...
Mizore: Aah, there's something at where Tsukune and the others are ...
Page 18:
Kurumu: Why ... don't I have the power
Page 19:
Kurumu: To ... Touhou Fuhai-sama ...
Kurumu: 'Tsukune has a painful time and I can only watch from afar ...'
Kurumu: The others can't do anything ...
Page 20:
Kurumu: Tsu .. Tsukune? Could it be ...
Touhou: Out of the way Kurumu! Get away from Tsukune!
Page 22:
Touhou: Sorry. I understand now that I have to try fighting you. He's not a ghoul, but by far a more sinister being!
Kurumu: To - Touhou Fuhai-sama..!?
Touhou: Akasha's Shinso blood was transfered to Tsukune via Moka. This caused a strange mutation inside of his body.
Touhou: Now, Tskune has the same aura as Alucard.
Touhou: Sooner or later, he will have the aura of someone who brings havoc to the world
Page 23:
Touhou: I'm going to use the Jigentou.
Touhou: My lack of Youki will be compensated with the consumption of my remaining life span.
Touhou: His existence is too dangerous to let alive!
Kurumu: Th ... That's- Please wait, Tsukune is -
Page 24:
Touhou: Step back Kurumu ... This is now for the sake of the world!
Kurumu: ..... The world? To me ...
Kurumu: Tsukune is MORE important than the world for me-...
Page 25:
Touhou: Too bad ... He's no longer Tsukune
Touhou: HOUGETSU JIGENTOU
Kurumu: NOOOOOOOOO
Page 26:
Kurumu: I won't ... forgive you
Kurumu: If you hurt Tsukune, I will never forgive you ...
Page 27:
Touhou: Impossible ...! She passed through my barrier!!?
Touhou: That's impossible ... Before this, her body will burst away.
Kurumu: Tsu ... It can't be that Tsukune has lost his heart yet.
Kurumu: I believed so some time ago.
Kurumu: However, he looked at me gently. As if he told me "ESCAPE"
Kurumu: I'm sure that Tsukune as well is is fighting inside of that body right now!
Kurumu: So I have to fight, too!
Kurumu: I was only watching from afar. It's already too much.
Touhou: STOP!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE!
Page 28:
Kurumu: A succubus is an Ayashi who lives from love! If I die for my love, I'll be satisfied!
Page 29:
Touhou: ... You ...
Page 30 + 31:
Kurumu: Calm down ... you will be alright ...
Page 32:
Kurumu: I love you, Tsukune! From now on, I will be with you and protect you forever ...
Page 34:
Touhou: ... You turned back to human, Tsukune ...
Touhou: 'It wasn't my power.'
Touhou: 'Maybe Kurumu slipped into your soul when she touched your lips and certainly pulled your human soul back. Like that time whe she slipped into Moka's soul ...'
Touhou: What a mysterious girl you are ... Soul and barrier ... She can slip easily into everything.
Touhou: Rather than an ability, it's a technique formed from her wholehearted feelings.
Page 35:
Touhou: I will leave Tsukune's life to you. I have lost to you! Kurumu ...
Sidetext: She obtained power and bonds (bonds as in the bonds of friendship)

dct21
May 02, 2011, 11:01 AM
that was an awesome chapter, can't wait until some group scans it
[hr]
Chapter 41 is out, such an awesome chapter, towards the end it looks like he inserted the last needle into tsukune's heart also, hes in for a major power up.

http://www.mangareader.net/rosario-vampire-ii/41

Skyguardian
May 02, 2011, 05:35 PM
Operation complete.

Forget Moka for now... It has to be Kurumu now... >.<

I wonder how Tsukunes new style of fighting will look like. It's nice to see season 2 is longer and even more exiting than season 1.

shakes12
June 02, 2011, 04:34 PM
42 @ http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-42-Raw-Scan
summary :
Old man tells Tsukune to think of his body as being reborn. He was given the conducts to purify and use Youki through the old man's jutsu. He says that at least body wise, Tsukune has become a splendid user of youkai techniques. (I guess that's what the circuit board thing is).

Tsukune punches and is surprised about the power. The old man says that was just a simple technique to increase the destructive power but that if he wants to fight against the Dimensional Sword there's a lot he has to learn. Tsukune thanks him but he says that the one he should be thanking is Kurumu since if it wasnt for her he'd have died during the transformation.

Tsukune goes to Kurumu and sees her wounded hands. She says not to worry since she's good at healing. She says Tsukune was also in trouble because of the vampire blood but that he probably doesn't remember. Tsukune says he does remember how she got hurt trying to save him and the kiss. Kurumu says not to worry about it since that was needed to enter his heart and to think of it as CPR.

The girls are spying on them and wondering what happened between them. Ruby says they look like a couple who had their first night together and gets punched for even thinking about it Yukari starts wondering if Kurumu used "charm" on Tsukune. Tsukune notices his feelings are a bit weird but starts wondering again about moka and thinking of getting stronger to save her.

Chapter then goes back to the night FairyTale attacked Touhou Huhai's mansion. Moka and the sister and talking about things she remembers or doesnt. Moka remembers how they often had matches against each other but almost never won (12w and 117L). Akua realizes that inner and outer Moka's memories have joined but that everything related to Alucard has been sealed.

Akua tells Moka how if it wasnt for the promise with Akasha she'd have cut that seal already. Moka asks Akua to tell her everything she knows but she says Moka'll soon know about the fate left to her by Akasha. As they talk, it's announced that they'll soon arrive to Fairy Tale's headquarters.

Karua talks to Miyabi about being worried for Moka's safety if she disobeyed. Miyabi tells her not to worry. Akua starts explaining to Moka how the place is fortified against intrusion and how escaping is almost impossible. Moka starts thinking about Tsukune but Akua tells her it's useless since they don't even know about her fate. Moka say's she was still happy like that and Akua gets pissed and decides to take her to where her mom is.

Akua explains to Moka about them transporting Alucard there and how her mom got inside the monster in order to seal it and is probably fused with it by now. Akua tells her that her mother (Akua's) was Alucard's daughter and how they've had similar fates since birth.

Karua's mom is introduced and Miyabi talks to her about Karua's worries about Moka's safety. She says Moka is the trigger to awaken the Alucard her mom is sealing and destroy mankind..

daman246
June 03, 2011, 11:13 AM
Im thinking that Mokas Fate of Alucard blood has been transfered over to tsukune and the plan that the fairy tail has wont work with moka but with tsukune but when they realize that tsukune will already be stronger than Moka so hed be much harder to capture

shakes12
July 02, 2011, 06:33 AM
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-43-Raw-Scan?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

dct21
July 02, 2011, 01:22 PM
awesome chapter, easy to understand even though i don't speak or read japanese

shakes12
July 02, 2011, 02:36 PM
Page 3:
Sidetext: Fairy Tale's main headquarter "Sky Garden"; floating 4000 meters above Japan's sky and protected by a magical barrier. This fortress can neither be seen nor detected by the human world. Only Fairy Tale's regular members can enter and leave this place.
Page 6:
Someone: This is Fairy Tale's main headquarter ...!
Fong Fong: Cool. There's really a castle flying in the sky.
Mizore: However, it was extremly easy to inflitrate it.
Yukari: If it is that, then the remaining members who come later, won't have to worry.
Fon Fon: Naturally!
Hakuto: That's why you had one month to prepare for this.
Page 7:
Hokuto: So you have arrived, Tsukune ... Our uniform is fitting you quite well, isn't it.
Tsukune: Hokuto-san ...
Hokuto: Let me welcome you ... Wellcome to Fairy Tale
Hokuto: ... Hou, I feel you have trained quite a bit at Touhou Fuhai's place.
Tsukune: It's been already one month since Moka-san was captured by Fairy Tale ...
Mizore: We had much time to do so.
Page 9:
Tsukune: Is Moka-san okay? Please, I quickly want to meet her.
Hokuto: You are the same as always, tsukune. Follow me
Kurumu: I don't completely trust you!
Kurumu: If you dare to lay your hand on Tsukune this time, I will kill you, Kaneshiro Hokuto!
Hokuto: ... Do as you please
Page 10:
Kurumu: Hey ...! Is it really here? There are masses of enemies here ...
Kurumu: Ha ... It can't be, you pretend to lead us here and had us over to your boss!?
Hokuto: This is the GATE. Each Ayashi has to show his ID.
Ayashi: Your travel permission! Welcome to Sky Garden.
Page 11:
Tsukune: We entered from the front door! Pheew
Hokuto: Didn't I tell you. If you give me one month to prepare.
Tsukune: I'm glad ... But even though we got into Fairy Tale, nothing will change.
Tsukune: Hokuto-san ... Since the time I have stopped you at the academy, you have only helped us.
Hokuto: ... Don't misunderstand, Tsukune
Page 12:
Hokuto: I as well have a reason to rescue Moka from this place.
Hokuto: Because my dimishing time is running out without hesitation, I've already made up my mind.
Tsukune: ... I understand
Kurumu: W .. What ar- I suddenly have a bad feeling ~
Page 13:
Ruby: ... but up to now it progressed well. With this mood, it shouldn't be so difficult to struggle on to Moka.
Fong Fong: E~ I would rather have more thrill
Yukari: You are truly a brat-
Page 14:
Kurumu: ?.... What's wrong Tsukune?
Tsukune: No, it's nothing. I felt an unpleasant presence from behind ...
Yukari: A presence?
Mizore: I didn't feel a thing.
Hokuto: Ah ...right now there's a meeting being held inside.
Hokuto: Members from each sub division are gathering. Wasn't it their Youki you sensed?
Tsukune: 'No ... what I sensed was more sininster and darkish.
Page 15:
Youkai: SHUZEN-SAMAA
Tsukune: !?
Youkai: SHUZEN-SAMAAA
Mizore: Shuzen? The same as the Shuzen household of Moka?
Youkais: SHUZEN-SAMA, SHUZEN-SAMA
Tsukune: What the- Could it be that there's a connection to Moka!?
Kurumu: Let's check it out
Hokuto: .. Wait! Don't act on your own ...
Page 16:
Youkai 1: Shuzen-samaa <3!
Youkai 2: She's so beutiful today as well ...
Youkai 3: Shuzen-samaaa
Page 17:
Kurumu: Who's that. This beautiful person.
Tsukune: ... It's that person
Kurumu: Eh?
Tsukune: The darkish presence I felt before. It's without a doubt this person.
Hokuto: Shuzen Gyokuro
Hokuto: She's the present head of the Shuzen family. And the real mother of Karuha and Kokoa.
Yukari: Kokoa's mother!? Then as for Moka-san's mother ...
Page 18:
Hokuto: And she's no less than the boss of Fairy Tale
Tsukune: We are too close to her!
Hokuto: Vampires are tribe who excel in Youki detection
Hokuto: As for Gyokuro, this ability comes out from an household with a high sense of hearing.
Page 19:
Hokuto: If we slip in among this many groups, I think we will be alright, but there's still a likehood that no matter how much disuised we are, that woman can see through it.
Tsukune: 'That's ...'
Page 20:
Gyokuro: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Today, you have gathered like this to tell you, the time, we have been longing for, has come!
Gyokuro: Our god Alucard will be reviving!
Page 21:
Gyoukuro: Now, let's look at this appearance.
Tsukune: 'MOKA-sAN!!!'
Page 22:
Gyokuro: This girl is the daughter of Akasha who sealed Alucard. The result of the research we conduced many years ago will prove that inside of this girl lies the key to unseal Alucard!
Gyokuro: This key will very soon open open the seal. Finally. The time of god's awakening draws closer.
Fong Fong: ...! U ... Uhm that huge thing is Alucard?
Yukari: If that thing will wake up, terrible things will occur-
Gyokuro: And together with Alucard's awakening, we, Fairy Tail will revolte at the same time.
Page 23:
Gyokuro: KILL ALL HUMANS, RIP THEIR FLESH APART, BREAK THEIR BONES! Let's open our beautiful meal With this blood and guts.
Gyokuro: YES! THEN LET'S AMASS ON TOP OF THOSE CORPSES OUR ETERNAL COUNTRY WE WAITED UPON!
Page 24:
Yukari: What a violent atmosphere~
Gyokuro: ... Oh? How strange ... There are 7 youkis who are against my speech.
Page 25:
Gyokuro: It seems that some mice has slipped in.
Hokuto: Impossible- She detected us as we slipped in this crowd from this range ... !?
Hokuto: 'This is Gyokuro's Youki detection ability ...'
Page 26:
Gyokuro: There!
Page 27:
Gyokuro: Oh ...?
Page 28:
Kurumu: TSUKUNE
Gyokuro: Houh, you are not bad, for a mouse!
Tsukune: Ku ...
Tsukune: 'What a power'
Page 29:
Youkai 1: Intruders!
Youkai 2: They are intruders!
Youkai 3: We won't forgive Shuzen-sama's enemies!
Mizore: Ch ...
Ruby: It became like this at once ...
Youkai: Kill!
Youkais: WE'LL KILL YOU. WE'LL BITE YOU AND MAKE MINCED MEAT OUT OF YOU!
Page 30:
Tsukune: STEP BACK EVERYONE!
Kurumu: Tsukune!?
Tsukune: ...... It's troublesome
Tsukune: Let's try out the fruits of my training.
Hokuto: Wha ...
Page 32:
Tsukune: Touhou Fuhai Style - Bakuryuujin
Page 34:
Hokuto ... No way. This is a close combat antiaircraft youjutsu...!?
Hokuto: Tsukune. He has grown stronger to this extend---------...
Kurumu: Tsukune ... <3
Tsukune: Let's hurry!
Tsukune(?): If the seal didn't come apart now, Alucard as well coudn't wake up. It's only now where we can stop everything.
Page 35:
Tsukune: We won't let you do as you please!
Tsukune: We are going to take Moka-san and return home!
Page 36:
Gyokuro: I think they are ... Moka's classmates.
Gyokuro: To let them escape with this many soldiers is ...
Youkai: Unforgivable! Just raise your hand to ... the pursuers
Gyokuro: "Enemy Zero!" (The kanjis are: God's point of view)
Page 37:
Gyokuro: My ability will precisely detect a Youki up to several thousand meters.
Gyokuro: As long as you are within this fortress, it's possible to detect you at every single corner.
Gyokuro: Fufufu, found you! They are proceeding towards the middle of Block D.
Gyokuro: No matter how far you intend to escape, you are already on the palm of my hands.
Gyokuro: Conceited brats, I will drive you into a corner and killl you!
Ending note: Moka's rescue = Prevention of Alucard's revival! Hurry-!!

spoiler tagged :)

Shamy
August 02, 2011, 01:27 AM
Long waiting raw 44 out http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Rosario-to-Vampire-II/Rosario-to-Vampire-II-44-Raw-Scan

shakes12
August 03, 2011, 07:28 PM
from mahou
Chapter 44: The executive

Page 1
Sidetext: A reception of focused fire
Youkai: The intruders are coming! Don't let them progress to the stronghold's interior like this! STOP THEM!
Page 2
Youkai 1: Eh?
Youkai 2: Guah!
Youkai 3: Ghe!
Youkai 4: W .. What... What are those guys. Fas... GYAAH!
Page 3
Fong-Fong: Wha~t's with that. Fairy Tale isn't that great either, right Tsukune-san?
Fong-Fong: Even if they carry guns, they are just small fries
Page 4
Tsukune: Yeah ...
Tsukune: 'Is it only because we have gotten stronger ...? But still, something is strange. The alarm in my heart which warns me for danger isn't ringing.
Tsukune: Our objective is to rescue Moka-san from this stronghold. While we hurry on ahead we avoid fights as much as possible.
Page 5
Hakuto: No, It's unfortunate, but this is as far as the "operation" can go.
Tsukune: Hakuto-san
Hakuto: Moving on ahead like this is too dangerous. Haven't you noticed it, Tsukune?
Tsukune: Eh ...? Why ...
Hakuto: It's strange ... No matter which route we intend to use, there's always a pursing party anticipating us. We are being watched!
Page 6
Hakuto: By Shuzen Gyokuro. Maybe it's her Youki detection ability. The decorations of this stronghold seems to relay our movements directly through to her.
Everyone: !!
Hakuto: We were naive ... This place is called for being impossible to invade due to Gyokuro's ability. If we continue like this, we are literally trapped mice.
Tsukune: No way ...! Then, what should we do ...
Page 7
Hakuto: I will abandon Moka's rescue and adapt our escape route. If you move on ahead, we will split up from here on.
Kurumu: !! Hakuto- At this point you want ...
Tsukune: .....! Please wait. Even if we escape now, everything would be rendered useless. Isn't there another way somehow?
Hakuto: To tell you the truth, Even with more time we are in an unpleasant phase.
Hakuto: What will you do, Tsukune? Advance? or Retreat?
Tsukune: .....!
Page 8
Tsukune: 'We've come this far and yet .... We must advance ...! Even if it costs my life, I'll protect Moka-san!'
Tsukune: '..... ..... However, This includes also the life of everyone. Even if we save Moka-san, if something happens to everyone else, we can't simply recover from it. What should I do!? What should I do ...
Fong-Fong: L ... Let's move on! It's not manly to escape-
Yukari: Simple-minded brats should shut up!
Ruby: ... No, It's still too early to give up.
Page 9
Tsukune: Ruby-san
Ruby: Hakuto-san ... According to the map we received from you, we are now here. If we escape from this place and return to where we've came from, we can only go upstairs ... Correct?
Hakuto: ... Right
Ruby: But if we do this poorly, it's more dangerous than to advance. Because upstairs is practially Gyokuro as the first enemy "awaiting" us.
Page 10
Ruby: We are going towards the lowest layer of the fortress where Alucard is sleeping. Since there are generally more locked areas, the soldiers in the lower direction should be fewer.
Ruby: In short: While we advance on the planned route, the incoming enemies we fight are certainly fewer than the soldiers we face by escaping.
Yukari: I see ...! Just as expected from Ruby-san. A brilliant idea to combine both offense and defense.
Hakuto: A splendid theory. But when in that case the guys from the upper echelon catch up, it's far more dangerous than defeating hundreds of people.
Ruby: Moreover, there's another important thing. As it is now, Moka-san's seal will be removed and Alucard will be awakened ...
Page 11
Ruby: If this happens, the country of peace called Japan will according to Fairy Tale be scorched in a flash (in a flash as in instantly or "in the blink of an eye").
Ruby: At that time, our dream of a "coexistance" of "humans" and "ayashi" will be eternally cursed.
Ruby: ... Even if it's dangerous every member here completely agreed upon it.
Page 12
Ruby: That's why I will advance ahead in order to seize with this hands my friend's and my dream.
Tsukune: ... Ruby-san
Kurumu: I agree. I as well will advance!
Yukari: Me too, of course.
Fong-Fong: Me too, me too.
Hakuto: Ch ... Then I won't stop you. Do as you please.
Page 13
Gyokuro: ... Oh? It appears a single person takes a different way. Is it an internal discord?
Page 14
Gyokuro: Six people are moving on ahead. What fools they are. If they had escaped right now, you could possibly survive.
Gyokuro: ... Miyabi. You always come late.
Page 15
Gyokuro: Have you heard that intruders entered in this Sky Garden? Maybe it's those guys from Youkai academy who have come to save Moka.
Miyabi: Youkai Academy's ...?
Gyokuro: Ah. Besides Miyabi ... Who from your subdivision graduated from that place?
Miyabi: I think Yoshii Kiria and Kaneshiro Hakuto ... What is this about?
Gyokuro: Gyokuro: Stop playing dumb. Someone from inside invited the intruders in. Just where are the traitors who guided the foolish mice ...
Page 16
Gyokuro: Well? Do you know something? Chief of the first division Fujisaki Miyabi."
Miyabi: "Come again? I don't know a thing about it."
Page 17
Miyabi: Ah, but if it's an intruder, I could think of maybe Aono Tsukune and his friends.
Gyokuro: What?
Miyabi: It's the "fated man" who usually removes Moka's rosary."
Miyabi: I have met him before at the Snow Women village. He's a rather interesting fellow.
Gyokuro: 'Aono Tsukune ...'
Gyokuro: "It's as I thought ... In that case, it's unavoidable. As a single mother, we should welcome this important man who wants to take back Moka."
Page 18
Gyokuro: It seems that we can in this way prepare an entertaining banquet.
Page 19
Miyabi: Heh, that's rare.
Gyokuro: The assembled six branch leaders will assemble every member.
Gyokuro: This guys as well, shall see at which terriblly unlucky they marched in.
Page 20
Kurumu: From here on it's a two-story basement. It appears there isn't anybody if we advance downwards at this rate.
Yukari: The eerieness is really increasing at this rate ~
Page 21
Mizore: What's wrong Tsukune? Are you dissatisfied that we left Hakuto behind?
Tsukune: No ... This couldn't be helped. Hakuto-san said from the beginning "Should we become fewer, I'll abandon you."
Fong-Fong: So, what are you brooding over at?
Tsukune: ... Something is strange. I can't stop shaking ...
Tsukune: As if an terrifying enemy is directly drawing closer to us.
Page 22
Raika: Hou ... You have quite a good perception.
Kurumu: W .. What's with this electricity ... !? The electicity is gathering and the shape of something is ...
Raika: But, it's too late. You will die here!
Page 23
Everyone: !!?
Tsukune: Wh ...
X: GUAAAAH
Page 24
Raika: Good grief ... Gyokuro as well as her upper echelon guys are rough and being bothered by it.
Raika: Out of everyone, my proud self has to extermined this trashy mice.
Raika: I'm Fairy Tale's 5th branch leader Raika.
Raika: Little mice! Be honored by the thoughts of being eliminated by this hands.
Page 25
Tsukune: Ghuu... A branch leader ...!
Tsukune: 'This guy ... He's obviously a completely different character than the small fries from before. An enemy to be afraid of ... already
Ruby: So you've come after all. Leave this to me Tsukune-san
Tsukune: Ruby-san!? What are ...
Ruby: I have known from the beginning that someone of the upper echelon was following us. And yet, it was me who told you to move on ahead right?
Ruby: As we are now, we have a chance of victory. That is simply saying what I think.
Page 26
Ruby: But that's also perfect.
Ruby: First of all I have to prove it.
Raika: What 's with you?
Ruby: I am Toujou Ruby ... I am your opponent. Pleased to meet you Raika-san
Page 27
Raika: PUHAHAHAHAHA
Raika: My opponent is a single woman!? What a joke!
Ruby: Don't laugh. Besides I alone am of an equal level with you.
Raika: Jeez, I can't help it. If only you could probe your enemy's ability.
Raika: Nuu
Page 28
Kurumu: Kyaa, what's with this youki ...
Yukari: After all, the upper echelon's class is made of offensive monsters.
Raika: If you don't know, I'll teach you about this body directly. Your being conceited, but I shall ...
Page 29
Raika: make your foolish and reckless victory disappear instantly!
Page 30
Raika: ELECTRO AGILE BOP!
Page 31
Ruby: KYAAAAAAAAAAH
Tsukune: Ruby-san-
Raika: My ability is "Thunder"
Raika: Nobody is able to see something. To put it simply, it's the strongest ability
Page 32
Raika: How about it? Could you understand it a bit? Defeating me, Even if all of you gather togeher, is impossible!
Raika: There's a lot to comensate for your conceitness. Die and regret your foolishness!
Tsukune: STOP IIIT!
Raika: ....!
Ruby: ... Well, this isn't really all you've got when going all-out?
Page 33
Raika: You ... ?
Raika: ' In an instant, there was an omnious Youki from that woman ... '
Ruby: If this is really your limit, I surely don't need to bother with defense
Raika: Wha ...
Ruby: No, better, I want to get attacked like this by this eletric shock.
Ruby: Because I don't hate being electrified <3
Page 34
Tsukune: 'Ruby-san---------!!?'
Ruby: Besides, I'm conviced to fight. Having said that you are from the upper echelon, you aren't an opponent we fight any longer. We have gotten stronger to this extend.
Ruby: Well then ...this time it's my turn to torment you!
Ending note: An electrically shocked masochistic girl ... Is she extremly compatible!?
-----

Mahou's remark: I have no idea, how his attack is written correctly >_<.

hopeandlight
August 03, 2011, 09:01 PM
can't wait for the scans!

Sakakibara Eitaro
August 21, 2011, 09:38 PM
the scans are out http://mudascantradreleases.blogspot.com/2011/08/rosariovampire-ii-44-by-muda-scantrad.html

Thanks Muda Scantrad. Great Chap

Can't wait till next one comes out

RetsuUnohana
February 01, 2014, 04:41 PM
http://www.mangabird.com/rosariovampire-season-ii-666 last chapter

Antxon Kolokon
February 02, 2014, 01:35 PM
The chapter is already uploaded in mangaholic's site and Batoto.
It seems it's over, there's only left the epilogue in April's SQ19.
I'm happy to see it end, because it dragged forever, and I hope there's no Season 3 since the ending was ok for me.
But there's a thing I didn't like. Where they speak about Kirlia becoming a major enemy for Tsukune in the future. I don't think that was necessary, does anyone think that that leaves an open door for an hypothetical season 3? I hope the epilogue clariffies this matter and puts end to this great series