PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 295 Discussion

sahugani
October 05, 2007, 01:41 PM
The latest chapter of Bleach has arrived and can be found over at the R/T/S HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19765)

The long awaited history between Nel and Noitora is finally seen. Why exactly does Noitora hate her so and what makes him so cocky this time around? Go read the chapter and come back to predict how this spat will play out.

sloc
October 05, 2007, 07:14 PM
Nel dies, gives Ichigo her powers. Ichigo goes into hollow dual wield mode, with horns.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 07:16 PM
No. I can't accept that. I'd personally like to hear more about the past, since now I'm intrigued. What did he mean by a woman's ranking meaning more? Why the different weapon? What about her hollows losing their masks? And what of Tesla's eye?

Istaria
October 05, 2007, 07:38 PM
if what nnoi says is true, halibel could very well be number 1 ...

would they show how nel, dondo and pesche recovered? or jsut go straight to ichigo and irihime getting the crap beaten out of them before ... ulqi returns?

Zeus-Tails
October 05, 2007, 07:48 PM
I'm getting tired of this lesser Espada, Noitora. Stark or Ulquiorra need to come along and beat Noitora into the ground. That would satisfy me ^^

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 08:08 PM
Lesser? He's the fifth Espada! That's pretty big. And this is Neliel and Nnoitra's fight, no one else needs to get involved.

And Stark will not do anything, he's too cool.

macherie
October 05, 2007, 08:51 PM
I hope to see Pesche and Dondo go back to their normal forms, that would be really awesome, i don't think we'll see that thought, at least not too soon. I have a feeling it will go back to REnji and Ishida, since it went a whole chapter without them xD

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 08:53 PM
I don't want the flip back to be so frequent. I think they should finish one of the two fights in the next few chapters, and not do this whole "two fights at once" thing.

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 09:15 PM
Hmm....Seems as two espada was involved with destorying nel's mask

Zeus-Tails
October 05, 2007, 11:15 PM
Pfft, he started out as 8th Espada (Even though I like Syazel, this isn't actually something big) and had to ambush a fellow Espada to move up in rank. Then he attacks a half-dead Grimmjow and half-dead Ichigo. And this guy is trying to prove he's a strongest? Pfft, he's so crappy. Just kill him off already.

But I digress ^^

Nell will learn from her mistake and take out Noitora without much trouble.

kong1ming2
October 06, 2007, 12:29 AM
I don't think Nell would lose. She'll win nevertheless, and say the reason for Noitora's loss is because he is still a beast within, and not a warrior. Only a true warrior would persevere and win the duel. She might compliment him for his improvement, but his heart is still the same old beast.

macherie
October 06, 2007, 01:21 AM
Maybe this time it'll swap back to Renji and Ishida for a whole chapter, then Pesche and Dondochakka will revert to their original forms somehow and kick Apollo's arse.. or at least i'd love to see that ^^

dandy65
October 06, 2007, 08:53 AM
What did he mean by a woman's ranking meaning more?

Nel was higher ranked than Nnoitra. He didn't like that because he's a sexist. He feels men should have higher ranks than women.

Why the different weapon?

His strength increased, so he used a larger and stronger weapon which worked the same way as his old one?

What about her hollows losing their masks?

The masks were ripped off.

And what of Tesla's eye?

Arr pirate. Maybe Nnoitra got pissed at Tesla after a while because Tesla was being too caring to Nnoitra. So he stabbed the eye
[hr]

Maybe this time it'll swap back to Renji and Ishida for a whole chapter, then Pesche and Dondochakka will revert to their original forms somehow and kick Apollo's arse.. or at least i'd love to see that ^^

You said that twice >.>

Helltroll
October 06, 2007, 08:57 AM

I'm hoping for that, too. They were her fraccions and i think they will take syazel down along with renji (ishida needs a break because of his stomach). Then they should move back to Noi vs. Nel and show us some cool releases and a worthy end for Noi....well..it would be funny to see if nell turns noi into a chibi form like he did to ehr somehow...that would be the most emberrasing thing in his whole (after)life.

macherie
October 06, 2007, 09:22 AM
Oh dear seems like the late hours of the night are getting to me =( sorry dandy ._.''
Yeah agreed Helltroll, having Ishida disabled now, and Renji having a puppet made for him too, the two of them will be unable to fight.. i wonder who will fight Apollo now ^^;;
Apart from that, it would be ironic and nice to see Nell turn Noi into a chibi form, it would really ruin his character and would be pleasing to see him get what he deserves =D

Jack Van Burace
October 06, 2007, 09:47 AM
Nel will reveal that the only reason she's not fighting at full power is the pain of the scar. Inoue heals her scar. Nel starts the counterattack. Nnoitra uses ressurreción. End of chapter.

Next chapter: Ishida and Renji continue as punching bags. Dondo and Pesche decide to act. Somehow they use their skills to free Ishida and Renji once more. Szayel prepares his final and strongest attack. End of chapter.

Next chapter: Nel apparently has a hard time with Nnoitra's released form. However, upon need, she retributes the favor Ichigo did, when he revealed his true powers to save her from Dordonii. She reveals her true strength and slays Nnoitra to save Ichigo's life. Szayel reveals what his ultimate skill does. end of chapter.

Next chapter: Ishida reveals that he can ignore all his body wounds all along with quincy skills, and uses his plan ever since the beggining: once Szayel exausted his bag of tricks, he can attack fully aware of the enemy's abilities and not get caught off-guard. His attack prevents all of ealier seen Szayel tricks, and he's finished. They leave and the Exequias ironically sent by him, come to take care of him. End of chapter.

Impel Down
October 06, 2007, 10:18 AM
I don't think the scar has anything to do with it. That would just be silly. And she's was fighting with full power, he's just very strong.

And I hope next actually isn't Renji and Ishida, although if it is, they had best stick to it.

Jack Van Burace
October 06, 2007, 10:27 AM
Well, if she said the scar still hurts, that might get on her way. And since mask's removal/injury seems connected to preventing development, healing it could be a way to restore lost powers. Just like a broken sword.

Splat
October 06, 2007, 03:58 PM
I think we'll see a couple of pages of Nnoitra and nel with Nnoitra explaining how much stronger he has gotten, possibly releasing, then a cutaway to renji and ishida who are getting beaten, szayel basically toying with them, then at the end of the chapter dondo and peshe return with their powers back, end chapter.

Super Angillis
October 06, 2007, 05:31 PM
Pfft, he started out as 8th Espada (Even though I like Syazel, this isn't actually something big) and had to ambush a fellow Espada to move up in rank. Then he attacks a half-dead Grimmjow and half-dead Ichigo. And this guy is trying to prove he's a strongest? Pfft, he's so crappy. Just kill him off already.

But I digress ^^

Nell will learn from her mistake and take out Noitora without much trouble.

Yeah. Lets compare Noi to the badass that is Kenpachi Zaraki. How does Zaraki prove he's strong? He handicaps himself in fights, and beats two other Captians who use Bankai without even knowing his Zanpakto's name. He picks a path that is hardest, because in the end it will make him stronger.
I personally hope that Szeal will meet his end like this...
Szeal- Well it's been fun, but I think it's time you- OH GOD MY HEAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
Dondo and Pesche have jumped on Szeal and are biting into his head.
Dondochaka-We learned something interesting in the wastelands...
Pesche-If you mask is removed you can regain your former self by eating the person who removed it's brain.
Szeal- Hands full... Unable to retaliate... Dies.
Probably not. As for Noitarria, maybe Stark will kill him for making it so there's one less hot chick to ogle at the espada meetings?

Impel Down
October 06, 2007, 07:31 PM
Since when is Stark perverted (although he probably is)! But if Stark does show up and kill Nnoitra, that would be so awesome.

And Dondo and Pesche probably will help defeat Szayel, but not that much...

macherie
October 06, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hmm come to think of it, we may see more of Nell's past and maybe a meeting with the former espada, about the missing Nell.. where Noitora says he knows nothing about it, even though Aizen knows but doesn't really care. Maybe we'll see the others wondering why she suddenly disappeared at which point another Espada comes and sees Nell again, figuring out Noitora had something to do with her disappearance >_>

hayateblitz
October 06, 2007, 09:15 PM
My prediction! Nell defeats noitora! (hurry up and bash that sexist creep and his idiot follower already!)

Silhouette
October 07, 2007, 03:47 AM
My prediction is based on what's been revealed in the current chapter about Nnoitra's attitude towards women and what happened in ch 245. Obviously, Nnoitra and Halibel are not on good terms

http://i21.tinypic.com/2vdjzar.jpg

Halibel is observing the fight right now and whether Halibel is ranked below or above Nnoitra, she will give Nel a hand not really to help her out but rather to take Nnoitra down in the first place.
If Halibel is ranked higher than Nnoitra then she will be motivated to protect her current rank from being lost due to betrayal or a sneak attack. If Halibel is ranked below Nnoitra, then it will be a way for her to make the only female espada get promoted (especially against a sexist like Nnoitra).

Either way, Halibel looks smart and she will most likely do it indirectly...yeah she will most likely use trickery rather than directly facing Nnoitra so she won't be accused of helping out the enemy. And this is what an obnoxious character like Nnoitra gets for he's a threat to his own group just like an enemy (off-topic: This just shows how conning Aizen is, he allows Nnoitra to mess around with others to make esapdas lose trust in each other and prevent them from uniting against him).

macherie
October 07, 2007, 04:01 AM
Omg that would be so hot Silhouette, not a bad prediction at all. I never thought of Halibel helping out but i've been re-reading the middle part of this arc, and remember how Halibel was observing their right. I hope that's true, i can't wait to see Halibel in action.

Imperium
October 07, 2007, 07:36 AM
well, im still clinging on to the small hope that icihgo will have another conversation with zangetsu, get up and beat the crap out of everybody :oh

Halibel is observing the fight right now and whether Halibel is ranked below or above Nnoitra, she will give Nel a hand not really to help her out but rather to take Nnoitra down in the first place.
If Halibel is ranked higher than Nnoitra then she will be motivated to protect her current rank from being lost due to betrayal or a sneak attack. If Halibel is ranked below Nnoitra, then it will be a way for her to make the only female espada get promoted (especially against a sexist like Nnoitra).

what Nnoitora said "I just cant feakin stand it..... on the battlefield....a woman standing above men." So if he is arguing with her and she is pissing him of i think it has to do with the fact that she might be of higher rank, because if she wasn't i don't think he would give a crap about her, and wouldn't even bother arguing.

Impel Down
October 07, 2007, 03:42 PM
Maybe that's why she's not interfering, because she wants Neliel to win with A WOMAN'S STRENGTH! I dunno, she could see this as a big deal for female arrancar's rights.

gdupninja
October 07, 2007, 03:44 PM
lol i still want nel to beat noirtora. Maybe hell release his zampakuto. Im guessing it will be some snake thing

Impel Down
October 07, 2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah, Nnoitra just screams "snake" or "cobra". Neliel should probably release too, or just beat him the way she did before.

gdupninja
October 07, 2007, 03:48 PM
yeah i mean the spoon thing gives it away.I dont know about nels though.

darkband
October 07, 2007, 05:24 PM
Prediction for next chapter

1.Nel and Noitora have a little bit of fighting and talking aout the flashback.
2.It goes to Red+White and Dondo and Pesche talk and then Pesche uses infinite slick(it probably was infinite before he got his mask ripped off) on Szayel's hands so he can't even hold the doll. Then Szayel recognizes him and is like "You!! But I ripped your mask off!"
3.Ichigo gets up, pulls his mask out for a few seconds(only needs a few) and rips Tesla apart. Then Inoue starts to heal him.

Further Predictions

1.Nel wins after Noitora releases.
2.Once Ichigo is healed, Inoue heals Nel's mask and they head toward Rukia Chad.
3.While Szayel is distracted with Dondo and Pesche, Ishida and Renji come out with something that owns Szayel.
4.Red+White head to Rukia.
5.They really all do meet back at that place they said they would. Then get the heck out of Hueco Mundo.

smallp
October 07, 2007, 10:23 PM
Prediction for next chapter

1.Nel and Noitora have a little bit of fighting and talking aout the flashback.
2.It goes to Red+White and Dondo and Pesche talk and then Pesche uses infinite slick(it probably was infinite before he got his mask ripped off) on Szayel's hands so he can't even hold the doll. Then Szayel recognizes him and is like "You!! But I ripped your mask off!"
3.Ichigo gets up, pulls his mask out for a few seconds(only needs a few) and rips Tesla apart. Then Inoue starts to heal him.

Further Predictions

1.Nel wins after Noitora releases.
2.Once Ichigo is healed, Inoue heals Nel's mask and they head toward Rukia Chad.
3.While Szayel is distracted with Dondo and Pesche, Ishida and Renji come out with something that owns Szayel.
4.Red+White head to Rukia.
5.They really all do meet back at that place they said they would. Then get the heck out of Hueco Mundo.

i really do hope it turns out like that.
i'm hoping that this arc is drawing towards its conclusion. if they really do leave HM with nel, dondo, and pesche, it would be nice to see how the three would fit into the human world or soul society. nel should be hilarious...

Super Angillis
October 08, 2007, 08:22 AM
I figure that they'll stay with Urahara. I wouldn't be surprised if he has created something that could feed a hollow outside of Hueco Mundo without them having to eat souls.
I figure that Nell will tell Noitarria that since she never had a reason to kill him before she never used all her power before. Noi will then find out the hard way that Nell is still superoir to him.
The stupidest prediction that I could come up with...
Nell "You never knew it did you Noitarria... That out of all Arricaner only I have ever been able truly master my Shingami side..."
Noi "So what?"
Nell "So I have Shikai and Bankai for my Zanpakto!"
Noi "What?!"
Nell "Shred his flesh! Tinatora!"

Fortuanatly unlikly.

Ultraman
October 08, 2007, 09:29 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever posted it, but i think that the first page of one of previous manga editions, which shows Ichigo's Mask like a demon, has someting to do with Nel's mask...thoses are very similar...it sounds like a crazy teory, but why would that image would apear in the begin of mangá ? Could the Ichigo's Hollow part feed of Nel, getting stronger ? Just like griwnjow did with the other Numeros...

Anyway, for the 295, I belive that we will have some more Flash Back (Nell & Noi) and I really hope, that it explains what the mask injuries has do with Arrancars Abilities...Again, the notion of time is very blured...The Espada didn't only exist after Aizen's parture to Hueco Mundo ?

dreamzsai
October 08, 2007, 11:13 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever posted it, but i think that the first page of one of previous manga editions, which shows Ichigo's Mask like a demon, has someting to do with Nel's mask...thoses are very similar...it sounds like a crazy teory, but why would that image would apear in the begin of mangá ? Could the Ichigo's Hollow part feed of Nel, getting stronger ? Just like griwnjow did with the other Numeros...
Nah, the mask is trying to tell us that Ichigo and Nell are going to do Vegetto fusion! xD

Noi "So what?"
Nell "So I have Shikai and Bankai for my Zanpakto!"
Noi "What?!"
Nell "Shred his flesh! Tinatora!"

Hmm, where did u get the idea of Tinatora? and what does it mean? xD

I kinda have a feeling that Noitora is probably gonna release or pull off a new move to show how much he has changed, and to prove that he is now much stronger than before.
Renji and Ishida are most likely going to be pwned bigtime by the looks of what happened the last chapter, unless Dondo and Pesche actually contributes something which i think they will, else what the hell did Kubo put them there for?
But whatever they are gonna do, i really cant give a guess since they have proved to be pretty useless from back when they debutted....

lexx
October 08, 2007, 12:38 PM
My predictions:

-Nell's comic-relief buddies will get their powers back and turn the tide in a somewhat hilarious way for Ishida & Renji.
-Noitora's going to release and he's definitely a snake, or something like it. His personality and that "spoon" on his head (cobra fan?) are dead giveaways. He might not get a chance to release this time, however. I think this'll be a "fight another day" thing.

If the Hueco Mundo arc is to continue:

-It'll be another Yoruichi/Byakuya-style escape to hide somewhere, or just run for it outright. I imagine Nell and her posse have found some hidden places within soul society.
-I see the possibility of Nell grabbing Orihime&Ichigo and running for it to such a "hidden" location. Who knows, maybe there's some bloodthirst stone somewhere in Hueco Mundo, enough to hide behind?

Super Angillis
October 08, 2007, 03:10 PM
Hmm, where did u get the idea of Tinatora? and what does it mean? xD

Well I figure that we haven't seen a Chainsaw sword yet, and wasn't there one in Zombie Powder? And my knowledge of Spanish is limeted, but I think the name for Tigersharks in spanish is Tinatora. though I may well be wrong. And that's something that would shred flesh.

Valen123456
October 08, 2007, 06:33 PM
I would like to see Dondo and Peshe return to there original forms ... though they will probably loose most some of there comedy side.

How about this ...
Ishida and Renji are getting there guts pulled apart slowly by our other favourite mad scientist (three guess whos the first)
Then poof the two old arrancar are back
Peshe slimes the mad one really nice so he cant do anything
Dondo rips no 8s mask off in revenge then crushes his head inbetween his hands (I like mad scientist to be fair but i also want to see him suffer)

Impel Down
October 08, 2007, 08:32 PM
Well, they said that they're masks were ripped off by Nnoitra, so that means that they HAD masks on, so they aren't arrancar, but just regular hollows, although Pesche looks like an incomplete arrancar.

Daisumaru
October 09, 2007, 03:19 AM
Well I figure that we haven't seen a Chainsaw sword yet, and wasn't there one in Zombie Powder? And my knowledge of Spanish is limeted, but I think the name for Tigersharks in spanish is Tinatora. though I may well be wrong. And that's something that would shred flesh.

tiger shark(two words not one) in spanish would be tigre tiburón. Tora is japanese for tiger and tina I'm unsure on a meaning of other than a name.

Super Angillis
October 09, 2007, 08:19 AM
Meh, all I know is that there's supposesd to he a horrible killer shark movie ripping of Jaws by that name.

zet
October 09, 2007, 08:33 AM
Well my take is that Peshe and Dondo will show their new abilities without the masks and help Team RedxWhite, on the NelxIchigo side I see either Nel starting to lose and Ogichi coming out to fight or Nel owning Noitora flat out right and their party escaping.

C.O.R
October 09, 2007, 08:38 AM
aizen will show up again xD

Imperium
October 09, 2007, 02:58 PM
well i think its time to see these Arrancar show their release states

that would be a bore, it would not be interesting, because he will just probably beat ichigo up and then leave, ichigo is still not at his level so i think their confrontation - though inevitable - will not be soon.

Impel Down
October 09, 2007, 03:08 PM
Yes, we need more releases, although, I still feel that Halibel and Nnoitra should save it for WW. We don't have time, or the patience, for their drama anymore.

zet
October 09, 2007, 05:23 PM
everyone is losing their patience because of all the antecipation for WW, on one side Aizen and Co vs SS with karakura heroes as back up lol and vizards caught on the crossfire. I think Tite will pull the rug on us before this arc is finished like a cherry on the cake for WW

Agito Makashima
October 09, 2007, 06:21 PM
Nell pwnz this chapter, but Noitra gets away, & values again to get stronger then her.

Impel Down
October 09, 2007, 07:19 PM
Well, it's not like they've totally fought yet, so he can't really think that he's still weaker. As much as I want this arc over, they do need to have an actual fight, not just these two clashes.

And to zet, I doubt the Vaizard will be "caught" in the fight. I think that they'll choose a side, or maybe become their own side.

dreamzsai
October 10, 2007, 04:27 AM

If Aizen appears now, it would only be under one situation!

Aizen: Ah...hello everyone, how's you guys doing? I was getting so bored sitting on that throne, so i thought i would come take a look at the fight.
Aizen: Halibel, do u mind if i join u?
Halibel: Erm, yea i dont
Aizen: Sorry but i didnt really meant what i said, the truth is, Kubo said he is out of ideas, so he asked me to do him a favor by killing those infiltrators. He told me that would make the Aizen fans happy too.
Everyone Else: ...
Aizen: Bankai.... Mangekyo Sharingan! :D

I really forgot about Halibel after the couple weeks of manga without any of her appearance. Guess there might be a good chance of your predictions coming true too.
Then finally we'll get to see some Halibel action and more hot chicks in battle :p

Aokiji
October 10, 2007, 09:29 AM

Seeing I'm spanish and all, Tigershark is Tiburón Tigre, but you could only say Tiburón for name of zampakto like:

"Rend his flesh TIBURÓN!"

Impel Down
October 10, 2007, 04:37 PM
Well, the guy from Zombie Powder was like Grimmjow, and Grimmjow's already released, so no one might have that.

It would be a shame, though. I love past manga tie-ins.

FinalFan
October 11, 2007, 11:37 AM
I think the ending of this arc will be with ichigo and orihme(probably spelled that wrong) leaving and escaping into the real world while chad, ishida, renji, and rukia are stuck back in haco mundo(forgot how to spell it sorry) and ichigo and orihme are resting and ichigo says he'll rescue the rest of his friends but when they get back to haco mundo they find them as arrancar(or would it be vizarrs?) now on aizans side. but they'll probably introduce some more of ichigos friends with new powers that rival their other friends powers. so what do you think?

Impel Down
October 11, 2007, 04:51 PM
That is something I cannot accept. Ichigo, as a character, would never just leave them, and Renji and Ishida haven't lost yet. I'm sure they'll defeat Szayel. After all, he's just the 8th Espada.

And Chad, just get left behind? Notta chance.

macherie
October 12, 2007, 06:14 AM
Yeah no one will get left behind, it's not only not kubo's style, but furthermore, it's not in Ichigo's nature to let his 'nakama' stay behind, either he'll die along with them or he'd find a way in the bleach-universe to save them ^^

AgentSmith
October 12, 2007, 08:52 AM
Hmmm i dont know the only thing i see that can save this arc after it became just a series of i release you release is the death of Rukia and if chad became a Espada (he has holow powers and the old espada guy looks like his granpa) but as it is now we will see Nell pwn Noitora next chapter, then Noitora releases and pwns Nell etc. For the winter war i only see the top 4 espada fighting + Wanderweis and 5 new Vastolorde arancar because i dont see how a fight with Yami would be interesting to anyone.

Konkun
October 13, 2007, 05:13 AM
Halibel interfering the fight would piss off Noitora unless she is above him. If Noitora beats Nel with his release, team Ichigo will run out of a lot of options, no more help from ex-Espada, unless SS gets off of their lazy ass and help out, or the Vaizards/Urahara and the dads come help them out. I dont see Nel dying at this moment, Kubo is building up her character too much to kill her off. Maybe she will leave HM.

Impel Down
October 13, 2007, 08:21 AM
Wow, a release already? So, will she just hammer Nnoitra until Ichigo leaves, or will they both release and have a real fight?

puma
October 13, 2007, 09:03 AM
I guess she is eager to quickly finish the fight. Seeing as Noi cannot afford to lose to her, its safe to assume that he is gonna go crazy. Dont know why I am more eager to see NOi's release than Nell's.

Impel Down
October 13, 2007, 09:53 AM
I'm pumped about both, personally, although I never gave much thought to Nnoitra's release.

I'm guessing that if he does release, he'll do it at the end of the chapter.

alexandrosgnr
October 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
Only one thing

If Nell was hot before she releases her sword, after the release she will be 100 times hotter

KyleUchiha
October 13, 2007, 05:37 PM
Only one thing

If Nell was hot before she releases her sword, after the release she will be 100 times hotter

I wouldn't entirely count on that, she might look like some monster in her release. But who knows.

I'm really curious to see Nnoitra's release as well.

All I can say is, Nell's release, it better be amazing with all the build-up between her and Nnoitra. Though you really have to wonder what is really the point of this and how will it affect the plot with Ichigo and his comrades, besides taking out an Espada.

But regardless of her release and how she affects the story, I can't wait to see Nell kick Nnoitra's butt all over the place. He's just too arrogant, he needs someone to defeat and put him in his place.

gfire2
October 14, 2007, 12:54 AM
realli good chapter

im hoping her release would be more of a shinigami like rather than the monstrous type

and i believe nells underings (forgot names) would tranform coz they did look more like adjuchas during the flash back

Impel Down
October 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
Well, first off, we don't know what an adjucas looks like, since they can all be different. Second, they said that they had their masks removes, which means that they were just hollows, and strangely, are hollows/demi-arrancar now.

Super Angillis
October 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
And that makes me wonder where the heck the masks their wearing now came from.

Impel Down
October 14, 2007, 10:36 AM
I wonder that too. I dunno, Inoue's brother's mask regenerated, so maybe their masks did too.

darkband
October 14, 2007, 10:54 AM
I think that after having their masks ripped off they made fake ones so as not to bring back Nel's memories, just like some people have been saying. Also notice how easily Pesche held that huge slab of the wall up. I think he and Dondo really have what it takes to take out Szayel long enough to get Ishida and Renji out of there.Things also do seem to be wrapping up in Hueco Mundo, hopefully we get some good moves from Dondo Pesche and Nel and then have everyone leave Hueco Mundo.

Impel Down
October 14, 2007, 12:35 PM
I still think that in the end, it will be Ishida and Renji who defeat Szayel, but I can't deny that Dondo and Pesche will assist them., and maybe carry them out of HM. It's clear that the arc is coming to an end soon.

Now if Chad would just show up...

dreamzsai
October 14, 2007, 01:50 PM
I think that after having their masks ripped off they made fake ones so as not to bring back Nel's memories, just like some people have been saying. Also notice how easily Pesche held that huge slab of the wall up. I think he and Dondo really have what it takes to take out Szayel long enough to get Ishida and Renji out of there.Things also do seem to be wrapping up in Hueco Mundo, hopefully we get some good moves from Dondo Pesche and Nel and then have everyone leave Hueco Mundo.

I kinda like how Pesche carried that piece of rubble with a single hand.
It's like....
Pesche: Tsk! and i thought i could just have fun fooling around, guess now that things have gone this far, i have no choice but to reveal my true powers!
**Super Saiyan Mode** :D

Super Angillis
October 14, 2007, 08:09 PM
Well Szeal has been fighting for a while, and the clones and voodoo dolls must take a lot of energy. I figure he's got to get tired sooner or later. Besides Bawabawa seems a little big to make a doll of. I wonder what else Dondo has inside him?

Donnie_D
October 16, 2007, 12:08 PM
Hmm... I wonder when Ulqi is going to show back up. He's been in that little prison dimension for a DAMN long while now.

He's going to be pissed.

Impel Down
October 16, 2007, 03:05 PM
I keep forgetting about him, yeah. He needs to show up and end all the fights. Now.

Although, I still like the idea of him showing up when they've all left.

conn-man
October 16, 2007, 10:18 PM
Well Szeal has been fighting for a while, and the clones and voodoo dolls must take a lot of energy. I figure he's got to get tired sooner or later. Besides Bawabawa seems a little big to make a doll of. I wonder what else Dondo has inside him?

its been 31 chapters since syzeal started fighting with renji so i'll agree with you on that getting tired thing.

Impel Down
October 17, 2007, 12:31 PM
Well, most of those 31 chapter, none of them have done anything, and the ones that they are in, usually, they do very, very, little besides talking.

manufn619
October 21, 2007, 08:34 PM
ZOMG,the anime is in HM....

Question
Is the HM arc going to end on Dec 5?
The General captain said it in the anime not to long ago

Impel Down
October 21, 2007, 08:40 PM
Well, plot-wise, probably before Dec. 5th, since they're still preparing, and it hasn't been that long since they mentioned that they had four months to prepare. Actually, however, it seems that this arc will end around December, the way it's dragging along.