PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Leen
May 11, 2006, 08:32 AM
First and foremost, 306 goodies. Get them all here.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3808.0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this chapter, finally the person we have all been waiting to show his face for more than one year appears with a new appearence. No doubt about it, Uchiha Sasuke is back in business. After so much upgrade from Orochimaru from the trainings in the past 2.5 years, where is his level now? Also, more importantly, what business does he have this time around with Naruto? What is the thing behind his back? Katana? Some wooden stick? What role will Sakura, Sai, Orochimaru, Yamato and Kabuto play for the coming chapter? Will it be only talk and no action or will these two once-best-friends repeat their match in the Valley of Death? If yes, who will triumph? Who will fail ? So many questions. So much thrill. What will happen? Predict away.

_ATMA
May 11, 2006, 08:43 AM
i think its just going to be naruto trying to scold sasuke for running away and then hes going to have a breakdown

sh0jin
May 11, 2006, 08:46 AM
for a minute there i thought i was reading the intro to iron chef, "A la cuisine!".

bebong
May 11, 2006, 09:06 AM
oh im so dissapointed oh hey my sauce gay is f**in' fat

man he needs a diet urrrrgh

what jutsu did sasuke use anyways?? dats cool!!!*burp*

another chidori rasengan battle??

CheckMate
May 11, 2006, 09:12 AM
fight.. there'll be, soon..

remember how did oro keep comparing naruto and sasuke?

and i dont think sasuke will come back to konoha consciously..

destinator
May 11, 2006, 09:30 AM
i hope that we dont get a full chapter of naruto trying to convince sasuke to come back... and if naruto should try this then i hope sasuke will just stop him with a nice new jutsu :D

frizbee1
May 11, 2006, 09:32 AM
Its time for some genjutsu! Nighty night Sakura!!! Your ass is going to be the first to pass out! Sasuke is going to kick the shit out of them. Yamato for some reason isn't going to participate in fighting Sasuke. He didn't seem to following them at the end.... Oro will probably tell him watch or he'll become his Genin Pig! You know that old ploy!!!

destinator
May 11, 2006, 09:33 AM
btw i want a sasuke cover next week :D anyone else too :D?

bebong
May 11, 2006, 09:35 AM
oh yes i want!!

but just show sakuras kickass buttpowered fists firs. thatll make sauce gay even....wanna fight???

that_person00
May 11, 2006, 09:44 AM
i think they will only talk this chapter ...

zaijan_85
May 11, 2006, 10:24 AM
agreed
i sure hope sakura does something this time around
naruto still hasnt used his surprise jutsu!

UzumakiRoman
May 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
i think seeing Sasuke will trigger everything Jiraiya taught Naruto for the past 2.5 years.
now Naruto we'll show how good he's gotten and he's gonna fight Sasuke without Kyuubi.
but i can almost spell another tie between Sauke and Naruto!

The Awesome battle with the Same Result!!!
When can these two break the cycle!?!
Next Chapter: Battle of the Excellent Ninjas Witnessed!!!!

billion bruce lees
May 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
they will only talk, sai and sakura, with yamato's help could probably tire sasuke out to the point of him getting bored and leaving.

unless he kills them uber fast

playbychris
May 11, 2006, 11:04 AM
i think seeing Sasuke will trigger everything Jiraiya taught Naruto for the past 2.5 years.
now Naruto we'll show how good he's gotten and he's gonna fight Sasuke without Kyuubi.
but i can almost spell another tie between Sauke and Naruto!

The Awesome battle with the Same Result!!!
When can these two break the cycle!?!
Next Chapter: Battle of the Excellent Ninjas Witnessed!!!!

I hope sasuke gets his ass WOOPED!!!!!!!!!!!

billion bruce lees
May 11, 2006, 11:09 AM
yeah, i don't think so aye, sasu da ma'an.he'll make them go all out without the sharingan or cursed seal

marvacw
May 11, 2006, 11:39 AM
well with the condition naruto is in, i don't think its time for an epic battle between naruto and sasuke... sai can't match up so ... yamato and sakura ... i think its time for sasuke to see the sakura that defeated sasori... and for him to be shocked ... :P but then again maybe its not time for a real battle to happen either ... something will interrupt them?

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 11:53 AM
i want to see Sakura choke Sasuke liek she did Sai! That was awesome. *nod*

Leen
May 11, 2006, 12:14 PM
i want to see Sakura choke Sasuke liek she did Sai!  That was awesome.  *nod*

Couldn't agree more.

King
May 11, 2006, 12:18 PM
omfg..... that was the most awesome chapter in a long time... though not much happened haha... [br]Posted at: May 11, 2006, 10:14:52 AM_________________________________________________hmmm I was thinking even if naruto is so injured, maybe he can do a combo jutsu with sai, lend sai his chakra or some shit like the henge with naruto and his toad in the gaara battle haha.

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 12:36 PM
I just don't understand how this supposed genius doesn't know that Orichimaru only wants his body and is just basically training him and keeping him "happy" till its time to switch. Didn't Naruto or someone tell him that, or was he dead in the basket at the time, and he's none-the-wiser?

But either way, he's smart...I'm sure he could figure out that a guy like Orochimaru doesn't exactly "give" unless there's alot to "take" back for himself.

Anyway, I agree the next chapter is either going to be alot of talk between Naruto/Sasuke (and maybe Sakura) or a lot of flashbacks...but we can't forget that Orochimaru is still on the way to kill Sai.

So, my guess 307 will be some small talk between Sasuke and Naruto (and maybe Sakura too), and then Orochimaru's arrival, and the end of Sai's life either 307 or 308, after Naruto/Sakura/Yamoto find out his real intentions. (Eventhough I like Sai quite a lot...I don't see him surviving much longer...Orochimaru is out to kill him, and even if he makes it back to Konoha, I don't think his superior is going to like his failure on his Top-Secret mission.) But, needless to say, I'm hope I'm way wrong, and Sai survives. :p

I DEFINATELY can't wait for the next few chapters. Its been a while since its gotten this damned exciting.

Reloaded
May 11, 2006, 12:53 PM
i hope naruto kicks sasukes butt.

Snake1786
May 11, 2006, 12:56 PM
I love it sasuke is back and i am exited because I wanna see his power level.

King
May 11, 2006, 01:17 PM
hmmm how the chapter ends is a little weird.  It says that sasuke is staring down at them with serenity while they look up to him passionately, yet just a while ago he got pissed off that sai was waking him up from his sleep for merely bonds - a little weirded out by the transition as to the exact nature of sasuke's character... if sasuke is calmed down by the presence of sakura and naruto, what does this suggest? [br]Posted at: May 11, 2006, 11:16:25 AM_________________________________________________but omfg I'll say it again this chapter was pretty spankage lol

Leen
May 11, 2006, 01:33 PM
@King

Interesting.
Maybe because he knows Naruto and Sakura. It's not like he knows Sai anyway. That should explain why he acted so hostilely towards Sai and yet he looked at Sakura and Naruto with serenity.

UzumakiRoman
May 11, 2006, 01:48 PM
Sasuke stares at Naruto and Sakura with serenity ...

because he sees his future if he marries Sakura..

Sakura's hands around his neck and Naruto watching in stunned disbelief!!

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah...eh, I hope Sasuke and Naruto planned something together back after the conclusion of the fight at the Valley of the End...well, not "planned something together", but something along the lines of Sasuke saying:

"Naruto...once I have the power to kill my brother, I'll come back."

I doubt it, but hell, I can hope can't I? I didn't like the old Sasuke at all, but this new one is turning out to be pretty awesome...I still think Sai's going to die very soon. Orochimaru will probably appear from under him/behind him and end his life quickly...or he'll just toy with him till he gets bored. (I still hope not...)

Zero1986
May 11, 2006, 02:11 PM
I'm thinking something along the same lines. Sasuke will explain to Naruto that he is going to kill his brother and he won't let anyone, even Naruto stop him.

P.S. Sasuke looks soooooo retarded lol.

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 02:32 PM
I'm thinking something along the same lines. Sasuke will explain to Naruto that he is going to kill his brother and he won't let anyone, even Naruto stop him.

P.S. Sasuke looks soooooo retarded lol.

I don't think Naruto would stop him, and Sasuke has to realize/remember that Itachi is after Naruto...so if he hangs around Naruto again, that's his best (and quickest) bet to kill Itachi. I think its more accurate to say, "He won't let anyone, even Naruto, stand in the way for his persuit of power." Which is why he went to Orochimaru.

And eh, we all knew that his new look would not please everyone. I'm lovin' it. I like it ALOT better than his shorts and short sleeved shirt. He looks bad ass...lets just hope (for those of us that like this look) he's grown in power enough to match his new look.

Kusachu
May 11, 2006, 02:37 PM
hmmm how the chapter ends is a little weird.  It says that sasuke is staring down at them with serenity while they look up to him passionately, yet just a while ago he got pissed off that sai was waking him up from his sleep for merely bonds - a little weirded out by the transition as to the exact nature of sasuke's character... if sasuke is calmed down by the presence of sakura and naruto, what does this suggest? [br]Posted at: May 11, 2006, 11:16:25 AM_________________________________________________but omfg I'll say it again this chapter was pretty spankage lol

spankage indeed!  XD  though, i recall a time when naruto was blessed with at least 18 pages and they all had at least a few full sentances on them...T-T  WHAT THE HEEEEEECK...*sniffle*  bah

so...um...i think orochimaru will show up and tell sasuke to go kill akatsuki for him, either that or he'll tell sasuke to show his talent by killing sai, which of course, sasuke would do, and naruto would yell at him, sakura would punch him, and yamoto would glare at him with the scary glare, which sasuke would return it to him with spades...and on and on and on...lol  its too early for me to make a decent prediction...XP[br]Posted at: May 11, 2006, 12:34:17 PM_________________________________________________and yeah...his new outfit...folks, before you say it sucks ...remember the body suit. Yeah.  at least its not a unitard like back then.  I don't care how cool he looks in bandages, unitards are not cool.  and his blue outfit was played.  change yer friggin clothers already...

lol

playbychris
May 11, 2006, 02:37 PM
Hey i think that in next events (not necessarily next chapter) Orochimaru will try to get Sasuke's body but Sasuke will betray him. (I SENCE OROCHIMARU'S DEATH)

DarkManSharingan32
May 11, 2006, 02:58 PM
Ahh, here comes my prediction... (they may spill over into the next few chapters)

Mostly talking, and catching up between the three future Sannin...
Sai will mostly likely satand his guard, while Sasuke reiterates Sai's true meaning to taking on Sasuke...

Sasuke: "... did you sent that idiot in to rescue me... naruto, i thought you cared... kukuku"

Soon, Yamato will join them... and not too long after that, And listen in on the conversation.
Sasuke will hop down, and begin talking to him face-to-face... and eventually with throw out a pretty low insult at Naruto... As if someone hit a restart button on the whole Team 7 relationship....

Naruto will get pissed... Sakura (who hasn't said a word yet)... will step in front...
Sasuke: ohh? Sakura, just what are you do-
~Sakura SLAMS Sasuke back into the wall~

Then Sakura goes off on her own little tangent... probably with some yelling, and Sasuke will eventually stand up...
Orochimaru appears, with his laugh... appearently enjoying the little scene.

From here... a small scuffle, and it will end with Oro getting his hands on Sai, somehow....
Pshh... the best thing i can think of, is that Sai has a new technique that Oro wants... and you know what that means...
----
Anyways... i feel like this whole thing will be inturrupted.... COME ON AKATSUKI!!!

raptor02_2001
May 11, 2006, 03:34 PM
it is amazing about sasuke but i have problem with Sasuke , becasue Sasuke is calm after feud with sai , i know Naruto is worn out after battle with orc and Saukra is weak after battle puppet , i have question , why Sai help Naruto for bond

Sauske will leave again from Naruto, and Saukra again! it is possible Saukra and Naruto will hinder by Akastbui or Orc

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 03:50 PM
Hey i think that in next events (not necessarily next chapter) Orochimaru will try to get Sasuke's body but Sasuke will betray him. (I SENCE OROCHIMARU'S DEATH)
I'd hope so...but I doubt it will be so soon. Probably be quite a while still...although, if he does loose Sasuke, no doubt he'll be pissed and might try to take down Konoha again.

And besides, still another half a year before he can steal Sasuke's body, no?

I like DarkManSharingan32's prediction...it kind of falls in line with mine I think. That'd be a good way for it to go. I don't think they're going to kill off the (arguably) most popular character in the series (that'd be suicide, and they'd probably lose alot of Sasuke' fanatics...and hell, after waiting for Sasuke for what? A year? Having him die so soon? That'd be so anticlimactic, they'd revolt...), so this way works. I personally hold to the fact he's coming back. Would be nice to see things go like that in the next few chapters...except the Sai thing! I like him quite a bit. :(

But you're right about the jutsu thing...Orochimaru IS collecting all the jutsu in the world, and Sai has a unique style that I doubt Orochimaru has acquired yet (his whole drawings come to life style thing)...so, Orochimaru must have some sort of interest in him, or more accurately, his jutsu.

raptor02_2001
May 11, 2006, 03:52 PM
that is possblie , Sauske is fake person , sasuke already gone since Naruto and team enter Orc's area

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 03:56 PM
Just noticed this other post:

it is amazing about sasuke but i have problem with Sasuke , becasue Sasuke is calm after feud with sai , i know Naruto is worn out after battle with orc and Saukra is weak after battle puppet , i have question , why Sai help Naruto for bond

Sauske will leave again from Naruto, and Saukra again! it is possible Saukra and Naruto will hinder by Akastbui or Orc
Well, Sasuke doesn't know Sai at all, so, being woken up by a stranger sticking his nose into someone else's business, would be quite annoying...

Naruto, also has that effect on people. Its a "gift" that he was given to be able to change people's hearts...and with Sai interacting with Naruto, saw his Brother in Naruto...and since Sai's brother died, he wants to see what happens between Naruto and Sasuke, and my guess see if bonds can stand up to something like this. (afterall, he lost the only bond he ever had).

And finally, we do not know yet what will happen between Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura. He only left Konoha because he was driven by revenge and the lust for enough power to kill his brother and revive his clan. We have to wait and see if he has compeltely lost it, or if he still has his ambitions intact, and will come "back" with the power he gained by using Orochimaru.

thenghtcrawler
May 11, 2006, 04:12 PM
listen i dont think u can use oro tat easily hes a serious mothercracker know wat i mean. hes serious business.

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 04:41 PM
listen i dont think u can use oro tat easily hes a serious mothercracker know wat i mean. hes serious business.
Yes, but when it comes to Sasuke, Orochimaru can't really afford to not give him what he wants. He doesn't want to have to hurt/kill Sasuke, because he covets the Sharingan so much, and he certainly doesn't want Sasuke to run off...and now that Naruto/Sakura are back in the picture with Sasuke, its a gamble as to which way Sasuke is going to lean.

On the other hand, I refuse to believe that Sasuke doesn't at least have some idea of why Orochimaru has trained him so far...all Sasuke ever wanted was power, and when he believes its sufficient, he's not going to stick around. He couldn't care less about Orochimaru's goals and vision. He just wants power to kill his brother.

Yes, "oro" is a "serious mothercracker" and "hes serious business", but even for someone like him, its not hard to be blinded by desire...and right now, he is dying to get his own Soul in Sasuke's body. (His current body is rejecting him...and its probably quite painful too.) It could prove to be part of his downfall.

Either way, until proven otherwise, I want to believe this new [kick ass] Sasuke will come back to Konoha and Team 7.

kadoman
May 11, 2006, 05:39 PM
I think it's obvious what is going to happen next: Naruto is in no condition to bring Sasuke back and will despair about this. Sakura will also despair and will go ..... and look Sad and Regretful then she will look Angry. Sai, doing what Naruto converts do best, will believe he 'owes' Naruto one and will attempt to drag Sasuke back kicking and screaming on Naruto's behalf instead. Then Sai will die because of his noble action (at the hand of Sasuke) and this will be a Great Sacrifice. After that, Naruto should Get Angry and bring out ol' Fox...but if that happens...then I will despair and wonder if Kishi really cares anymore.

Maia
May 11, 2006, 06:25 PM
It's completely obvious the next chapter is gonna be mainly talk.

And that person who called Sasuke fat is blind. He looks more built, tall, strong rather than "fat". ¬_¬

I love how Sasuke saw Sakura first.... "Sakura ka?" OMG... I must have fainted. [SasuSaku fangirl.]

sblackburn
May 11, 2006, 06:57 PM
Yes, "oro" is a "serious mothercracker" and "hes serious business", but even for someone like him, its not hard to be blinded by desire...and right now, he is dying to get his own Soul in Sasuke's body. (His current body is rejecting him...and its probably quite painful too.) It could prove to be part of his downfall.

Buh?? How's his body rejecting him? No sign o tht tbh.
To me, this entire thing's cracked up to become a loss for Team 7. Naruto's used up ALL his chakra "Think I've just about enough for another taijun kage bunshin" etc. So think i'd count him out of anything that does happen. Sakura's not suffering after the puppet match, she's rockin...even if she did faint on the bridge. So I'm of the Sak/Sas fight club :)
I'm waiting for the line "Huh, come to think of it, I've never fought against you before Sakura" in a mirror of the 3 Sanin fight way back in part 1.
Yamato's being the smart ninja. Sitting back, assessing the situation rather than jumping straight into a fight (See Naruto getting mocked for jumping into Haku's Ice trap). But somehow i picture oro popping up to slow him down right when he needs to jump in and save someone...which leads me onto...Sai!
Think Sai may prove more useful than we think. I get the impression he'd sacrafice himself (slow death at the end of the fight obviously!), to save Nar/Sak...or maybe even Sasuke? Hmmm

And finally...people have mentioned Akatski...but no one's said Itatchi yet...hmmm.... Naruto is his target....and it'd certainly turn the fight around a fair bit.

*yawn* too late in the evenin for all this!

jabbament
May 11, 2006, 07:17 PM
(Chapter 296, pages 9/10)
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3995/v33ch296ukpage099kz.th.png (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v33ch296ukpage099kz.png)
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1160/v33ch296ukpage102ru.th.png (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v33ch296ukpage102ru.png)
He says he's being rejected himself, at least by that translation...and so it looks too, considering it doesn't seem Orochimaru tried that hard in that fight, but still had no energy to stand after the fight.

And finally...people have mentioned Akatski...but no one's said Itatchi yet...hmmm.... Naruto is his target....and it'd certainly turn the fight around a fair bit.
Sasuke knows that Itachi is after Naruto (he heard it straight from Itachi)...so there's still the chance Sasuke might go with them just so he gains the opportunity to face Itachi, you know? Sasuke isn't stupid...and that's the easiest way to encounter Itachi one would think.

Think Sai may prove more useful than we think. I get the impression he'd sacrafice himself (slow death at the end of the fight obviously!), to save Nar/Sak...or maybe even Sasuke? Hmmm
Yeah, Orochimaru said he was going to go after Sai...and as much as I hate it, I think his fate is sealed. Ahhh, I'm sure his death will be heart felt, and Naruto will loose control, and Yamoto won't be able to hold back the Kyuubi and Naruto rampages and blah blah blah...that sort of thing. :p

C4animax
May 11, 2006, 07:44 PM
i hope that we dont get a full chapter of naruto trying to convince sasuke to come back... and if naruto should try this then i hope sasuke will just stop him with a nice new jutsu :D

I would wish the reverse ^^

I believe that oro isn't really looking for sai at this real moment, if team 7 succeed to enter their hideout something must have happen to kabuto, so i wonder if he isn't going to free him first... Of course i'm sure they will only talk about the situation...but chapter 308 sure will have a big surprise!!

And i don't think naruto is truly at his limit, i mean he'll use kyubi eventually...I don't see sai/yamato dying that would be lame...I agree on most things jabbament said . ;) (appart kyubi and sai's death)
That's all.

Does sasuke got a sword on his back?

King
May 11, 2006, 07:53 PM
the thing that seems most likely is that sai and naruto will team versus sasuke, because sai wants to observe sasuke's bonds with naruto and naruto obviously wants to do something - unclear what, really - with sasuke haha. Sakura and Yamato will fight against Orochimaru who will show up promptly - hard not to when a fucking explosion blows up your base lol. So basically it's back to the formation with team 7 vs akatsuki, 4on2, which seems to be a pretty good matchup. I mean, it worked against akatsuki, didn't it? So I would give it not bad odds against a former akatsuki and his pupil sasuke. Sure, sai is probably not as strong as kakashi, but then kakashi was pretty much soloing deidara - naruto didn't do much cause of his mostly close-range abilities. so yea, should be exciting to see what's gonna happen. I doubt orochimaru would be freeing kabuto at this point as like I said before, a freaking explosion just blew his hidden base to the surface haha, so definitely 4on2.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 11, 2006, 08:57 PM
The next chapter is going to be talk, it has to be some form of dialog before things get heated and start getting good. I think Naruto will be silent the whole time the next couple of chapters, even when Sasuke insults him. I think this will tick Sasuke off seeing that Naruto hasn't responded to his insults like he used to when he was younger.

I believe Sakura will be the one who do all the talking and so forth, Sai will of course be caught off guard by Orochimaru, and Yamato has to help Sai. Which proves interesting because when they began their training the shot of Naruto and Sai doing the Rasengan. Ya I want to see that. I don't think Sai is going to die, but I know he will be injured severly. Sakura will fight Sasuke and impress him with her skills, but it isn't good enough.

Yamato and Orochimaru will be too busy fighting one another to worry about Sasuke and Naruto. So they have a stand off which lasts a couple of chapters, before finally fighting. They fight and neither use their extra powers. They are on equal grounds, I think Sasuke will go curse seal, and Naruto stay in his normal form. Finally going Kyuubi, I have a feeling he will go to either two or three tails.

Itachi is watching at a distance with Kisame's psychotic self standing next to him. Hehe..I love Kisame he's so freaking awsome, he's just nuts. I swear he's Itachi's perfect partner..>.>..*ahem* Sasuke see's that Naruto has become much stronger, and he does the justsu he learned. Naruto pulls the surprise jutsu and impresses Sasuke. Itachi attacks, Sasuke tries to kill Itachi and fails.

He nearly dies when Naruto saves him, this clicks when Naruto finally get's kidnapped after his chakra is eaten, but he hurts Kisame and Itachi badly by his fourth tail. This time it's Sasuke's turn to go after Naruto to save him, and this will help the arch of him returning to Kohona because he finally get's Itachi, but I know he won't kill Itachi. Regardless of what he wants or does, he won't kill his brother, as why Itachi hasn't killed him. It will all play out sooner or later, but for now it won't be seen.

Orochimaru will succeed in getting Sasuke's body, but I believe that Naruto was taught another jutsu that will seperate Orochimaru from the host, but of course this won't happen till way down the line. And Orochimaru will not die at all, if he does then that is stupid. He's like the driving force behind the series, because he's the first main bad guy, and he will out last the Akatsuki. So Oro might end up taking over Kabuto if all things come down to it, and Sasuke dies at the hands of Itachi or even the Akatsuki. So either way Orochimaru will live on, he really is immortal.

~Sessy~

NRZero
May 11, 2006, 10:19 PM
Sasuke is going to repeat himself to Naruto by saying he's not going back to Konoha. Not as long as Itachi is still alive he won't do that. Naruto then says that he wants to help Sasuke with Itachi. Then Naruto offers himself as bait to lure Itachi out. Then Sasuke says its his battle and for Naruto to stay out of it. Then Naruto says he doesn't want to see Sasuke go down his path alone anymore and says hes going to help whether Sasuke likes it or not. Naruto says that Sasuke acknowledged him so he wants to prove his worthiness by being by his "brother's" side.

307= Alot of Conversation between the former Team 7 Members.

My prediction

_ATMA
May 11, 2006, 11:47 PM
Orochimaru will succeed in getting Sasuke's body, but I believe that Naruto was taught another jutsu that will seperate Orochimaru from the host, but of course this won't happen till way down the line. And Orochimaru will not die at all, if he does then that is stupid. He's like the driving force behind the series, because he's the first main bad guy, and he will out last the Akatsuki. So Oro might end up taking over Kabuto if all things come down to it, and Sasuke dies at the hands of Itachi or even the Akatsuki. So either way Orochimaru will live on, he really is immortal.

heh i think oro is going to try the body mind transfer and fail beacuse sasuke is too strong for him and he become the one sealed away in to the subcounous

CheckMate
May 11, 2006, 11:54 PM
heh i think oro is going to try the body mind transfer and fail beacuse sasuke is too strong for him and he become the one sealed away in to the subcounous

no way oro is weaker than sasuke. why would sasuke still wandering around oro if he's stronger?
he would probably have killed kabuto and oro now

mercycubed
May 12, 2006, 01:16 AM
The next chapter is going to be talk, it has to be some form of dialog before things get heated and start getting good. I think Naruto will be silent the whole time the next couple of chapters, even when Sasuke insults him. I think this will tick Sasuke off seeing that Naruto hasn't responded to his insults like he used to when he was younger.

I believe Sakura will be the one who do all the talking and so forth, Sai will of course be caught off guard by Orochimaru, and Yamato has to help Sai. Which proves interesting because when they began their training the shot of Naruto and Sai doing the Rasengan. Ya I want to see that. I don't think Sai is going to die, but I know he will be injured severly. Sakura will fight Sasuke and impress him with her skills, but it isn't good enough.

Yamato and Orochimaru will be too busy fighting one another to worry about Sasuke and Naruto. So they have a stand off which lasts a couple of chapters, before finally fighting. They fight and neither use their extra powers. They are on equal grounds, I think Sasuke will go curse seal, and Naruto stay in his normal form. Finally going Kyuubi, I have a feeling he will go to either two or three tails.

Itachi is watching at a distance with Kisame's psychotic self standing next to him. Hehe..I love Kisame he's so freaking awsome, he's just nuts. I swear he's Itachi's perfect partner..>.>..*ahem* Sasuke see's that Naruto has become much stronger, and he does the justsu he learned. Naruto pulls the surprise jutsu and impresses Sasuke. Itachi attacks, Sasuke tries to kill Itachi and fails.

He nearly dies when Naruto saves him, this clicks when Naruto finally get's kidnapped after his chakra is eaten, but he hurts Kisame and Itachi badly by his fourth tail. This time it's Sasuke's turn to go after Naruto to save him, and this will help the arch of him returning to Kohona because he finally get's Itachi, but I know he won't kill Itachi. Regardless of what he wants or does, he won't kill his brother, as why Itachi hasn't killed him. It will all play out sooner or later, but for now it won't be seen.

~Sessy~
Great first post. I like the idea of Akatsuki showing up forcing an alliance between Oro and Team7, which could liead to a false reunion of Team 7.

KTFS
May 12, 2006, 01:18 AM
In this chapter, finally the person we have all been waiting to show his face for more than one year appears with a new appearence. No doubt about it, Uchiha Sasuke is back in business. After so much  upgrade from Orochimaru from the trainings in the past 2.5 years, where is his level now?  On par with naruto but unlike naru he'll show it.

Also, more importantly, what business does he have this time around with Naruto? None he's still after his brother but they should fight in the next cupple of chapters and hopefuly we'll get to see what naruto learned from jirayra in the last 2.5 years as stated by UzumakiRoman *sigh* don't let me down naru.

What role will Sakura, Sai, Orochimaru, Yamato and Kabuto play for the coming chapter?  Oro and yamato will watch whats happening. Then oro will interject and kill sai when he comes to the aid of naru and this is after they see that sai didn't back stab them. Kabu will free himself and join in the fun.

Will it be only talk and no action or will these two once-best-friends repeat their match in the Valley of Death? If yes, who will triumph? Who will fail ? Imo no cuz saku will be there and sai is there plus naru is week unless he gose kb4 which i don't want. Naru has more to offer then this which is why i think we got to see nine-tails so early on in the time skip. There's gonna be a whole lot of talking here. Sasu will piss naru off. He's not gonna go back with them piss naru off some more and make saku cry also. She'll try to punch sasu but sasu the bad ass he should be will knock her on her ass. Oro and yamato will be watching still 'till things get hot.  Akatsuki might show face and watch (hidden). Itach should be one of members watching

(on a side note: I'm glad we got to see sasu. It's about time this was draged on far to long. Now we can move the plot along)

narutarded
May 12, 2006, 04:04 AM
i think thats just narutos kage bunshin. narutos probably on his way or something. the advantage is not lost.
i see sakura busting down that cliff with one finger and then the action begins.

SacredNic
May 12, 2006, 06:30 AM
I think Oro will appear and say something to Sasuke. But he'll just ignore him, consider Team 7 as enemies and attack without reservation.

Interesting to see that Naruto is low on chakra already. He'll prolly not use Kyuubi though and will be defeated. Meanwhile Sai will most likely die in battle, while Yamato is busy dealing with Oro.

Then at the end of it all, Naruto will curse the fact that he didnt use Kyuubi to save Sai.

_ATMA
May 12, 2006, 07:05 AM
no way oro is weaker than sasuke. why would sasuke still wandering around oro if he's stronger?
he would probably have killed kabuto and oro now

he can still be strong but might not know as many justsu..... as oro does

also i think oro even said himself on the bridge that sasuke is stronger and more troublesom then himself.......

SacredNic
May 12, 2006, 08:41 AM
heh, yeah I'd say that Sasuke is Oro's bitch, cos the Curse Seal probably means that at any time Oro can take control of his body. I recall that Anko was also powerless under Oro and she had the same seal.

I think Naruto's first words will be 'Hey Sasuke, you havent changed one bit!!', which will piss Sasuke off :tem

_ATMA
May 12, 2006, 08:52 AM
that was beacuse of his pressance..... the cursed seal eats off the chakra of the user if its incomplete was it not? remember how much pain sasuke was in when ever he tried to use it? were getting off course now ... lol

i say sasuke is going to jump down and walk up to naruto and sakura and she is going to hit him in the nose and hes going ask her what the hell was that for and shes going to stand there and smile and act inocent

playbychris
May 12, 2006, 09:14 AM
NAHHHHH I THINK THAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE JUST TALK BETWEEN THE TRIO AND A SPECIAL APPEARANCE OF OROCHIMARU. HE'LL PROBABLY TELL SASUKE TO KILL THEM BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT SASUKE WILL DO.

King
May 12, 2006, 09:37 AM
i'm not sure about sasuke being stronger than orochimaru haha... I mean, orochimaru hasn't really shown off any cool offensive jutsu, but that triple rashoumon defense against kb4 was pretty impressive... each of those gates was at least as big as gama bunta - not eve comparable to the mini-rashoumon that one of the sound summons against kiba - and if you think about it, gama bunta X 3 = alot of chakra... haha
yay no longer newbie =)

billion bruce lees
May 12, 2006, 02:40 PM
i'm not sure about sasuke being stronger than orochimaru haha... I mean, orochimaru hasn't really shown off any cool offensive jutsu, but that triple rashoumon defense against kb4 was pretty impressive... each of those gates was at least as big as gama bunta - not eve comparable to the mini-rashoumon that one of the sound summons against kiba - and if you think about it, gama bunta X 3 = alot of chakra... haha
yay no longer newbie =)
it was a real fight, oro did what he could,wich wasn'nt enough.

also oro did say that sasuke was stronger than him.

if your oro wouldn't you want a container thats' stronger than your current( can't beat your enemies who are all just about and stronger than your current self), that you can take over thier body whenever you choose.

also if sasuke is weeker than oro he's definately weeker than itachi, meaning oro is never going to get sasuke's body, because he would have been killed by itachi..like oro said have patience,..you have sasuke

C4animax
May 12, 2006, 02:54 PM
I think you guys forgot an important thing, the cursed seal, it gives a real advantage to oro because it can immobilise its target leaving orochimaru free to take "anyone"....now to know if sasuke is too strong for oro to even control him with the cursed seal that's another story; at least up until now he wasn't strong anough to kill both of them.

billion bruce lees
May 12, 2006, 02:59 PM
that would be an issue, too strong for the cursed seal maybe that's why oro acts like that

ShadwsofArchonia
May 12, 2006, 09:14 PM
this could be troublesome, Naruto is still healing from going four tails. While Sasuke's at full power, troublesome indeed.

Adam_xx
May 12, 2006, 09:25 PM
Here my prediction... lol.... enjoy...

Naruto: Saaaaaassuuuukeeeee!!!!
Sasuke: ...
Naruto: Saaaaaaassuuuuukeeee!!!!
Sasuke: Wtf do you want?
Naruto: Saaaaaaasssukkeeeee!!!
Sasuke: OMG, WTF?!?!?!
Naruto: Saaaaasssuuukeeee!!!
Sasuke: Thats it one more time and-
Naruto: Saaaaasssukkkkeeeee!!!
Sasuke: CHIDORI!
*Naruto on ground, twitching*
Sasuke: Pfft...

Cbot
May 13, 2006, 01:18 AM
Remember,Sasuke wants to kill his brother no matter what.I wouldn't be supriise if there is no fight in this chapter.

CheckMate
May 13, 2006, 01:36 AM
i think they will only talk this chapter ...

Remember,Sasuke wants to kill his brother no matter what.I wouldn't be supriise if there is no fight in this chapter.

oh c'mon not that again..

we need to see sasuke's new moves

metalanime
May 13, 2006, 02:04 AM
man, i bet yamato is going to stay out of site and use mokuton to capture sasuke from beneath him, and he will but bust out, or avoid it in a way that really impresses people. Then orochimaru might come out towards the end or in 308. I also think that narutos weakness at the moment could be a set up for his super jutsu, and he almost kills himself from exhaustion in a last effort to get sasuke, but that probably be for a few chapters. Sasuke may get away, with naruto in bad condition, then after recovering will get info from jiraiya and go after itachi and run into sasuke there as well, where soon after sasuke will betray oro, but im getting ahead of myself.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 13, 2006, 04:12 AM
To metalanime: *points to siggy* >.>...that is way out of proportion for that poor lady...*shakes head*

Back to prediction at hand.

Hmm...The predictions are very interesting, I just have this ackward feeling that things are going to be all talk, and no action. *sighs* You know there has to be that suspense that eats away at your very soul before the creator finally let's go of his evilness and says alright, here's a little taste...And dribbles just a little bit of something for us to lap up, and then laughs evily in our faces as he makes us wait even longer to see what's going to happen. That I am guaranteed of.

~Sessy~

ZeroDegrez
May 13, 2006, 06:17 AM
First, Naruto is not a shadow clone. The panel where he tripped and smacked the ground would have vaporized him.

I think Sasuke is going to ask Naruto why he constantly finds himself in the company of people who betray him, *laugh*

I also think Sasuke can summon snakes now, I think his long shirt is hiding the tatoo Oro has on his left arm that lets him summon them.

But onto immediate matters. I too think there will be talking. They haven't seen eachother for 2.5 years, and you had better believe a day hasn't gone by where Naruto hasn't tried thinking of what his first words would be to Sasuke.

Naruto will say something similar to, "We've come to bring you home". To which Sasuke will say, "You still don't get it Naruto, I have no home" Or alternatively, some lines on bonds and friendship. And Sasuke will tell Naruto he has no friends. Which is going to piss Naruto off.

Yamoto is gana get knocked the hell out some how. When he does, his supression of Naruto's Nine Tail's Chakra is going to end, and the chakra is going to gush nearly replinishing his strenth in an instant.

When Sakura sees Naruto turning shes going to act. Shes going to try and take down Sasuke before Naruto has a chance to turn (It's pretty obvious she hates to see him become that monster) She will fail.

Oh but we must not forget Sai. He suffers gay sasuke overload and has a heart attack. end of character. before he dies he draws a picture of a penis.

Oro, is stopped by Yamoto. Yamoto gets knocked out. The bushin melts, as do Kabuto's bonds.

The chapter ends with Naruto regaining full strength. Sasuke stairing at Naruto turning, Sai drooling on the ground, Oro looking on, Yamoto dreaming of wood on the ground, Sakura on the ground, and Kabuto standing up watching.

I don't think Naruto is going KB4 when he turns, I think hes just going to go KB0, no tail, but the red aura, and sharp teeth and red eyes. That way we see Naruto Jutsu, not, KB4 wtfpwn everything that moves.

UzumakiRoman
May 13, 2006, 08:34 AM
oh c'mon not that again..

we need to see sasuke's new moves

i would agree we need to see some new moves from Sasuke, but we haven't even see Naruto's new moves!!
And Naruto was at the start of Part 2 so think about that for a while!!

Sasuke's new moves: Chapter 512!!!! :([br]Posted at: May 13, 2006, 04:56:39 AM_________________________________________________

Yamoto is gana get knocked the hell out some how. When he does, his supression of Naruto's Nine Tail's Chakra is going to end, and the chakra is going to gush nearly replinishing his strenth in an instant.

i think that's interesting, however i think we underestimate how crafty Jounin can be!
i think that seed he gave Naruto to track him will also help supress Kyuubi chakra from inside.
that way Yamato doesn't have to keep his eye on Naruto 100% of the time!!!

Adam_xx
May 13, 2006, 08:35 AM
Wtf? What are you on about? Chapter 512?! >.< Suxorz....
Heaps of talking.. bonding sessions... in a "violent" way...
Heck, who knows? Maybe Kishimoto will please all of us with them talking while doing combat! xD

DarkManSharingan32
May 13, 2006, 09:30 AM
First, Naruto is not a shadow clone. The panel where he tripped and smacked the ground would have vaporized him.

I think Sasuke is going to ask Naruto why he constantly finds himself in the company of people who betray him, *laugh*

I also think Sasuke can summon snakes now, I think his long shirt is hiding the tatoo Oro has on his left arm that lets him summon them.

But onto immediate matters. I too think there will be talking. They haven't seen eachother for 2.5 years, and you had better believe a day hasn't gone by where Naruto hasn't tried thinking of what his first words would be to Sasuke.

Naruto will say something similar to, "We've come to bring you home". To which Sasuke will say, "You still don't get it Naruto, I have no home" Or alternatively, some lines on bonds and friendship. And Sasuke will tell Naruto he has no friends. Which is going to piss Naruto off.

When Sakura sees Naruto turning shes going to act. Shes going to try and take down Sasuke before Naruto has a chance to turn (It's pretty obvious she hates to see him become that monster) She will fail.

Oh but we must not forget Sai. He suffers gay sasuke overload and has a heart attack. end of character. before he dies he draws a picture of a penis.

Oro, is stopped by Yamoto. Yamoto gets knocked out. The bushin melts, as do Kabuto's bonds.

The chapter ends with Naruto regaining full strength. Sasuke stairing at Naruto turning, Sai drooling on the ground, Oro looking on, Yamoto dreaming of wood on the ground, Sakura on the ground, and Kabuto standing up watching.

I don't think Naruto is going KB4 when he turns, I think hes just going to go KB0, no tail, but the red aura, and sharp teeth and red eyes. That way we see Naruto Jutsu, not, KB4 wtfpwn everything that moves.

Huh? Do you remember the first time Naruto used his KB effectively? It was against Zabuza... And his KB skidded for like 25 feet before it dispelled. That was about 5 years ago... and i like to think that a little stumble like that wouldn't effect Naruto's main move.

If Naruto were too far away, it might... But if he had any proximity to the KB when it did that, i think it would be just fine.
---

Now, about Yamato...
Come on man, this is finally building to a point where we can actually see Yamato fight. If you remember, not too long ago Sakura got knocked out, and Yamato was held to a stalemate, and forced to watch the Oro vs. Naruto...

The point is mainly this... They are gonna have to go home sometime, and when they do...Kakashi will take his rightful place in Team 7, and who knows where Yamato will end up. SO... hopefully he will not get knocked out, but rather we see him fight someone seriously.
---

Finally... about this whole Chakra Supression thing Yamato is doing...
If i remember correctly... After using his chakra in such a manner, Naruto usually takes A FULL DAYS REST to fully recover his chakra. I think he's just at the point now where he is using up the last of it, and it has nothing to do with Yamato limiting his access to Kyuubi Chakra. (remember, It's only been a few hours at the most since he used Kyuubi Lv 4....where Naruto himself gets slightly injured to produce that technique...

SchmoDawg
May 13, 2006, 09:59 AM
I highly doubt anyones gonna fight this chapter, naruto is no match for sasuke at this point. He constantly keeps complaining about the pain, so there is no way he's gonna fight sasuke. Either Sasuke gets captured by Yamato, or Sakura might try and knock some sense into him. I really doubt either of these things are gonna happen in the next chapter. What I really wanna see though before this arc is over, is a Sakura/Slug vs Sasuke/Snake battle which I'm sure they both can summon at this point. Sakura isn't a push over, even though she had help, don't forget she killed Sasori.

Everyone keeps saying Naruto's going to regain his strength, HOW????? They have never shown him go 4 Tails before and he's still injured, this isn't dragonball z where you can just eat a bean and regain your strength. Think about it logically, especially for all of you saying he needs a full days rest to recover, HE HAS NOT RESTED!!! He's been chasing Oro since he did his kyuubi thing, and has had no time to recover. Sakura hasn't really done too much this whole time, and you know how she gets when shes emotional. Plus it's not like they don't have Yamato just to do wood jutsus and stop naruto when he goes nuts, I doubt Tsunade would have sent him if he was a weakling, we'll see a suprise from him I think.

I think I speak for everyone when I say next Chapter regardless of what happens is gonna be fucking awesome :smile-big

donkeyhigh
May 13, 2006, 11:40 AM
Actually, I think there's gonna be allot of talking:

Naruto: Sasuke..
Sasuke: What do you want?
Sakura: ....
Naruto: Get down here! We have to go! Orochimaru is gonna take your body any day now!
Sasuke: I don't care..
Naruto: Wh.. what do you mean? You're gonna die!!
Sasuke: As long as I can revenge my clan, I don't care! I don't care if he tortures me, kills me, or even takes my physical body.. As long as Itachi is dead, I don't care!
Naruto: ...WE CARE ASSHOLE!!
Sakura: ....
Sai: ....!
Sasuke: Talking is over, let's see if you've improved.. *suddenly stands behind Naruto, holding his old head-protector*
Naruto: ....
Sasuke: Hrmpf.. Konoha ninja.. what a joke...
Naruto: HOW CAN YOU MAKE FUN OF YOUR HOME TOWN!?! Anyone who makes fun of Konoha deserves a punch in the face!*punches for Sasukes face*
Sasuke: *dodges* ..slow.. you're too slow Naruto.. you lack hatred.. worthless Konoha-shinobi..
Sakura: *shocked*
Naruto: *coughs blood* ..God damnit.. Kyubii piece of shit..
Yamato: Relax Naruto, your body isn't healed yet!
Naruto: I don't care! I'm taking Sasuke home!
Sasuke: *laughs* *kukukuku* *attacks Naruto*
Naruto: *looking shocked and not capable of moving*
Sakura: *jumps in between and punches Sasuke waaaaay long, crushing a few walls and stuff* *starts crying*
Sasuke: *gets up and laughs* Heh, so I see you're not a complete whaste of space any more.. .. but you're still annoying..
Sakura: SHUT UP! You're not the Sasuke I had on my team, you're not the Sasuke I loved, you're not ANYTHING like the Sasuke I knew! *looks angry at Sasuke while crying* *tightens gloves*
Sasuke: So, _you're_ going to fight me now? a Shinobi doesn't show emotions.. crybaby..
Sakura: *stares*
Naruto: Sakura, no! This is between me and him.. We're continuing where we left off!
Sakura: Naruto.. You can't fight in your condition!
Sasuke: *laughs* (kukukuku)
Naruto: *stands up* *releases BLUE chakra instead of RED* ..watch me.. *ignores the pain and attacks with multiple clones and Rasengan from everywhere, then releases new secret nin-jutsus at once, and finally does the Yellow Flash's Body Flicker and knocks Sasuke THE FUCK OUT!*

(okay, that last part is just hoping :p wont ever happen.. first we have to get to see how strong Sasuke has become, then he have to beat everyone on Team-7, then get away, then fight Naruto later on when he's strong enough, and restored his health..)
Anyway, just hoping :p :)

ikuroi
May 13, 2006, 11:48 AM
I think Naruto will do the same thing over, and repeat the same sentence over and over again... like "Come with us Sasuke"..."Come with us SASUKE!"...etc
Sakura will try to talk him back to his senses, ....
Sai will do the same thing as Sakura instead with force, ...

Yamato will break it up and tell them that they need to retreat and rethink of a new plan, because Sasuke dont want to come back.

xeleron
May 13, 2006, 12:28 PM
Everyone keeps saying Naruto's going to regain his strength, HOW????? They have never shown him go 4 Tails before and he's still injured, this isn't dragonball z where you can just eat a bean and regain your strength. 

Actually, there are soldier pills available in the world of naruto to restore his health. Remember the pills kiba took in the chunin battle and the pills kabuto took to restore his lost blood when he fought tsuande?

CheckMate
May 13, 2006, 12:48 PM
Actually, there are soldier pills available in the world of naruto to restore his health. Remember the pills kiba took in the chunin battle and the pills kabuto took to restore his lost blood when he fought tsuande?

yeah i wonder why not many shinobis using those pills. indeed it's very useful

kunai-knight
May 13, 2006, 01:10 PM
hey my first post! lol
i think whats likely to happen is that some one will possibly heal naruto so that he can fight. It could possibly be oro because we all kno how he longs to see naruto and sasuke fight. I'm sure oro has a chakra restoring justu sumwhere up his sleeve....more suprised as to why sakura doesnt know this just su though :darn

CheckMate
May 13, 2006, 01:20 PM
i think whats likely to happen is that some one will possibly heal naruto so that he can fight. It could possibly be oro because we all kno how he longs to see naruto and sasuke fight. I'm sure oro has a chakra restoring justu sumwhere up his sleeve....more suprised as to why sakura doesnt know this just su though  :darn

but there is no such jutsu mentioned in the manga before

venicia777
May 13, 2006, 01:24 PM
that someone may be kyuubi- sakura has a lot to think about than to heal naruto. He may not need only healing as such, but more like he needs rest since he is too  exhausted.

As usual- kishi was genius.  i was soo glad that he didnt make a sai vs sasuke battle occur- now we may see sasuke at his best. Nothing much int he next chapter.

Zero1986
May 13, 2006, 01:30 PM
Has anyone else noticed that they said Kakashi wouldn't be healed for 7 days, and they had to meet the traitor in 6 days? Well hasnt a day almost passed since they met up with Kabuto? Wouldn't that spell the return of Kakashi. I can just see him coming in right as Naruto and Sasuke are fighting with the Rasengan and Chidori just like he did on the roof top.

C4animax
May 13, 2006, 03:55 PM
Has anyone else noticed that they said Kakashi wouldn't be healed for 7 days, and they had to meet the traitor in 6 days? Well hasnt a day almost passed since they met up with Kabuto? Wouldn't that spell the return of Kakashi. I can just see him coming in right as Naruto and Sasuke are fighting with the Rasengan and Chidori just like he did on the roof top.

That's a possibility for kakashi to go there, but people would be bored if each time they meet they use that chidori/rasengan thing...it's time to move foward new and great justus...But The apparition of kakashi might be as probable as the apparition of a member of the akatsuki...what a mess THAT would do!! lol ^^

DarkManSharingan32
May 13, 2006, 04:55 PM
That's a possibility for kakashi to go there, but people would be bored if each time they meet they use that chidori/rasengan thing...it's time to move foward new and great justus...But The apparition of kakashi might be as probable as the apparition of a member of the akatsuki...what a mess THAT would do!! lol ^^

Controlled chaos... That is something i would LOVE to see...

kunai-knight
May 13, 2006, 09:55 PM
but there is no such jutsu mentioned in the manga before

Actually there kinda is....didnt tsunade use a jutsu like that when she was fighting oro? cant remember exactly what it was but when she used it it shortened her life span...in any case it doesnt seem like an impossible jutsu for someone like oro to have...oh wait isnt that somethin like what happens when someone uses the cursed seal? arnt they kinda borowing chakra from oro to gain the super strenght? (who has seen oro out of chakra anyway?)

Adam_xx
May 13, 2006, 10:11 PM
Bah!
Naruto is gonna totally pwn Sasuke with his new perverted jutsu...
The one he never got around to show Konohomaru.. xD

_ATMA
May 13, 2006, 10:40 PM
Actually there kinda is....didnt tsunade use a jutsu like that when she was fighting oro? cant remember exactly what it was but when she used it it shortened her life span...in any case it doesnt seem like an impossible jutsu for someone like oro to have...oh wait isnt that somethin like what happens when someone uses the cursed seal? arnt they kinda borowing chakra from oro to gain the super strenght? (who has seen oro out of chakra anyway?)

that little dimond on her head.... she collects chakra there over a very long peroid of time then when she needs to she can release it all at once and heal her body almost instantly i dont remember the name of it.

and the way the cursed seal works i think is it just forces out chakra, thats why after he used it in the exam he felt like shit for the rest of it, at least thats what i think is the case o-o

billion bruce lees
May 13, 2006, 11:23 PM
the cursed seal gets you hypermetabolic, starts burning away your body

like a week version of choji's pills

nolia
May 13, 2006, 11:42 PM
honestly i can say i have no prediction what-so-ever as to what chapter 307 is going to be about.ALso in the full picture of saskue i thought he looked fat in the cheeks.[br]Posted at: May 13, 2006, 09:36:45 PM_________________________________________________but i can also say i want sasuke to say somthing that trigers sakura which makes her hit a wall it is crumbles, and she says, "don't trifle me!!!!!"

billion bruce lees
May 13, 2006, 11:56 PM
sakura; whats up punk ass?

sasuke; damn girl, that's gasngsta

King
May 14, 2006, 02:17 AM
also oro did say that sasuke was stronger than him.
if your oro wouldn't you want a container thats' stronger than your current( can't beat your enemies who are all just about and stronger than your current self), that you can take over thier body whenever you choose.
also if sasuke is weeker than oro he's definately weeker than itachi, meaning oro is never going to get sasuke's body, because he would have been killed by itachi..like oro said have patience,..you have sasuke

I remember orochimaru's saying sasuke was stronger than him as more open-ended, that it could easily and was generally interpreted as that sasuke had a worse temper than orochimaru.  But it's not that simple as pointing to what a character said and then saying, see, that's the truth.  Why - what motive - would Orochimaru have for confessing to Sai that Sasuke was stronger than him in front of Sasuke himself?  If you think about it that way, you wouldn't so shallowly point to a quote as your justification.  The situation becomes alot more complicated.
Also, Orochimaru's the one who killed Sandaime hokage.  Saying Sasuke is stronger than Orochimaru is basically saying that Sasuke is on equal grounds, if not stronger than, Sandaime Hokage, who was often held to be among the strongest of the Hokages, at least at one time in his youth (or so Iruka told his students).  This is a little questionable... though I suppose we can believe this if we tried.
Thirdly, from what I heard most people seem to be thinking that Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body so that he can become stronger, and thus this makes Sasuke stronger than Orochimaru, or at least the current body that Orochimaru possesses.  But the thing is, Orochimaru doesn't really want Sasuke's body for its strength.  What's the point?  He'll just have to switch bodies another couple of years.  All things that have form will eventually decay, he says to Tsunade.  Rather, Orochimaru wants to borrow the Sharingan as a vehicle to hasten his great ambition, to master all the jutsu in the world... it's not about the strength of the current container, but about Orochimaru's growing strength and jutsu mastery independent of his container.
Lastly, if you think about it really, Sasuke still coerces Orochimaru to teach him jutsu.  This in itself already tells us that Sasuke is weaker than Orochimaru, or just another miniature Orochimaru, like Sakura is a mini-Tsunade.  The moment when we can say Sasuke has truly surpassed Orochimaru would be if he invents his own jutsu, independent of training by the mentor system, like when the Yondaime invented Rasengan, and then passed it on to his master...

ZeroDegrez
May 14, 2006, 03:22 AM
Ways Naruto can regain Chakra: (In no particular order)
1# Soldier Pill (But i think Naruto believes those to be cheap)

2# Oro transfers some Chakra (we know there are jutsu that let you steal chakra, remember the chunin exams, so its not impossible to imagine there are jutsu to transfer Chakra to help) The reason we have never seen one is, well, I can't imagen they would be very useful jutsu for a ninja to have. I mean what would 3 man teams consist of? One badass and 2 human chakra batteries.

3# Nine Tails. Yes, I realize he went KB4, but it's not the ninetails that is low on energy, it is Naruto's body. We know the nine tails can heal a broken neck and narutos chakra tan...something from his chunin fight with Neiji. The only limiting factor is Naruto's body's willingness to accept chakra from the ninetails. if Naruto is in danger, he will flare up. and the other is Yamoto.

4# New Jutsu from Sakura. Sakura is tired of being the team loser. Considering her focus, and teacher, I wouldn't put it past her to have the ability to do something wacky.

5# That Jutsu. We have no idea what it is, but if my abilities all rested on me having ungodly amounts of chakra, I would want to find a jutsu to "refill the tank" per say. Obviously, every ninja would be bad ass with such an ability. Like the 5th in the battle with Oro. But think about this for a second. If Naruto had a chakra storing move like the 5th, and he stored not his own, but the nine tails chakra, he wouldn't be shortening his own life when triggering it (but i may be wrong) And the best part of all? is that he could use a move like that probably once every 2 days. on the first, call on the chakra and store it, rest, and be ready to go the next day. Where as the 5th had to store small amounts over a long period of time.

We know Kishi liked DBZ and while his manga's characters show much more depth, DBZ and Naruto share one thing. They both have a main character who in every battle always looks down and out and busts out something you never expected...well at least the enemy never expected.

On another note, something that has been bothering me:

Naruto and Oro just had thier brawl. Naruto is about to take a dirt nap right now in the condition hes in but Oro walks around like hes had a full nights rest. Before racing back he talks about the body starting to reject him and then he races back. When he gets back Sasuke wants to learn a new jutsu. So he has time to teach him one. The guy continues to go around business as usual like hes got an unlimited supply of Chakra. I know hes a badass, but something just seems off.

I too think the story is ripe for a kakashi & akatsuki showing. I mean team 7 killed a member, you cant leave Naruto for last waiting for him and his team to get stronger, can you?

CheckMate
May 14, 2006, 03:54 AM
Actually there kinda is....didnt tsunade use a jutsu like that when she was fighting oro? cant remember exactly what it was but when she used it it shortened her life span...in any case it doesnt seem like an impossible jutsu for someone like oro to have...oh wait  isnt that somethin like what happens when someone uses the cursed seal? arnt they kinda borowing chakra from oro to gain the super strenght? (who has seen oro out of chakra anyway?)

first, tsunade used that jutsu for himself, she's a medic ninja, and after all that's her ultimate jutsu.

besides, i can't see any reason why would oro restore naruto's chakra (it is too dangerous folks, i mean there is sasuke there..)

second, the cursed seal makes the user has a larger amount of chakra, but it's not borrowed from orochimaro. it's all the user's

asymptotic
May 14, 2006, 04:30 AM
307 will just be talking.  Since Sasuke ripped that huge fart that was even heard by Kabuto and the Mokuton bushin, Oro probably heard it too so might show up in the end of the chapter. Further on, Akatsuki  might show up to catch Naruto or Kakashi might show up and teleport Sasuke into another dimension.  Naruto might also be forced to summon the frog stomache/rectum like Ero senin did when Itachi and Kisame were trying to get Naruto.

Mara999
May 14, 2006, 05:10 AM
I remember orochimaru's saying sasuke was stronger than him as more open-ended, that it could easily and was generally interpreted as that sasuke had a worse temper than orochimaru. But it's not that simple as pointing to what a character said and then saying, see, that's the truth. Why - what motive - would Orochimaru have for confessing to Sai that Sasuke was stronger than him in front of Sasuke himself? If you think about it that way, you wouldn't so shallowly point to a quote as your justification. The situation becomes alot more complicated.
Also, Orochimaru's the one who killed Sandaime hokage. Saying Sasuke is stronger than Orochimaru is basically saying that Sasuke is onequal grounds, if not stronger than, Sandaime Hokage, who was often held to be among the strongest of the Hokages, at least at one time in his youth (or so Iruka told his students). This is a little questionable... though I suppose we can believe this if we tried.
Thirdly, from what I heard most people seem to be thinking that Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body so that he can become stronger, and thus this makes Sasuke stronger than Orochimaru, or at least the current body that Orochimaru possesses. But the thing is, Orochimaru doesn't really want Sasuke's body for its strength. What's the point? He'll just have to switch bodies another couple of years. All things that have form will eventually decay, he says to Tsunade. Rather, Orochimaru wants to borrow the Sharingan as a vehicle to hasten his great ambition, to master all the jutsu in the world... it's not about the strength of the current container, but about Orochimaru's growing strength and jutsu mastery independent of his container.
Lastly, if you think about it really, Sasuke still coerces Orochimaru to teach him jutsu. This in itself already tells us that Sasuke is weaker than Orochimaru, or just another miniature Orochimaru, like Sakura is a mini-Tsunade. The moment when we can say Sasuke has truly surpassed Orochimaru would be if he invents his own jutsu, independent of training by the mentor system, like when the Yondaime invented Rasengan, and then passed it on to his master...

I've been thinking along those lines as well. It seems that Orochimaru is trying to appear weaker than he actually is and humbly accepting Sasuke's rudeness to give him a false sence of security. But if Sasuke tries to usurp him or harm him in any way Oro will give him pain through the curse seal and remind him of who's in charge.

Adam_xx
May 14, 2006, 05:29 AM
Maybe we'll get to see Sasuke & Naruto use kuchiyose... :smile-big
I'd like to see how much that anoyying little frog of Naruto has grown :p

Btw nice avatar asymptotic, lolz! ;)

mageofdeath
May 14, 2006, 02:47 PM
maybe Sasuke Naruto and Sakura will stare at each other for the whole chapter while saying each other's names on the last couple pages...
*edit*
on a more serious note, I get the feeling that sasuke will be weaker than naruto and will only realize that all the training he's been doing with oro has been wrong and not working and that only his friends can make him stronger, although that will take several chapters or even volumes to unfold at the current rate...

glasskatana
May 14, 2006, 03:18 PM
For some reason I'm starting to doubt there will even be a fight and if there is one, it won't be big. A little squabble, Sakura sees how evil Sasuke is, Sasuke acts perfectly calm, Naruto is ticked because he's too worn out to fight back.

Snake1786
May 14, 2006, 03:51 PM
I hate it when the next chapter is nothing than dialogues like sasuke-kun fuck me or sasuke i know your feelings I wanna help you cause I naruto could help and solve many trouble childs. I wanna see finally some kickass jutsus is that too much??

C4animax
May 14, 2006, 04:11 PM
Controlled chaos... That is something i would LOVE to see...

lol...i don't mind chaos as long as it's not chidori/rasengan again...i mean they can both destroy land now, let's have "monsters" fight :D

5# That Jutsu. We have no idea what it is, but if my abilities all rested on me having ungodly amounts of chakra,

I really though that it was destinated to the akatsuki, is sasuke part of the akatsuki?...I'm ok with the kyubi supplie...

307 will just be talking. Since Sasuke ripped that huge fart that was even Kabuto and the Mokuton bushin, Oro probably heard it too so might show up in the end of the chapter. Further on Akatsuki might show up to catch Naruto or Kakashi might show up and teleport sasuke into another dimension. Naruto might also be forced to summon the frog stomache/rectum like Ero senin did when Itachi and Kisame were trying to get Naruto.

LOL....

Sasuke in my opinion is like naruto for jiraya, naruto could be stronger than him because of his chakra kyubi, but when comes to jutsu there is no way naruto could beat him, so sasuke isn't stronger than oro, i expect him to be as strong as naruto which if not on NH4 Can't overcome oro. Team seven is like a mini legendary team anyway so i'm sure that even against their "teacher" (or the reste of the legenday team) they got enough move/strengh to oppose them...but they won't win in their current states that's for sure!

kunai-knight
May 14, 2006, 06:00 PM
oh yeah and there is that one time when sakura is training and she heals the little fishie with her hands....isnt chakra somehow related to your health (like how in dbz if u are completely 100% drained of chakra u die). And there was that filler episode where the two dudes gave their chakras to the star village leader...(yeah i know its a filler but it helps to rule out that its not impossible to have chakra transfering jutsu)

johnsmith112
May 14, 2006, 06:07 PM
My prediction for 307 will be
- lots of repetitive talk of naruto asking Sasuke to come back to konoha

- Lots of flashbacks

- Lots of pointless still images that show naruto running up to sasuke shown slowly in 4-5 pages of Shonen Jump, wasting another week of a naruto chapter. And people are complaing about the length of the Naruto filler anime? This is why the anime isn't following the manga at the moment!

timlee77
May 14, 2006, 08:22 PM
I think that there will be a fight, or a sparring match between Sasuke and Naruto that will reveal nothing... because there was a reason that Kishi "weakened" Naruto before he met Sasuke.

He wants them to spar, but does not want to reveal the full extent of either of their growths. Just like when the Legendary Sannin fought... all 3 of them were not at their best - Oro could not use his arms, Tsundade hadnt fought for 20 years, and Jiraiya was poisoned. Kishi will likely have some kind of scuffle between Naruto and Sasuke, but the full extent of either of their abilities will be delayed -- again.

Which means that I wont be surprised if new jutsus arent shown. And if they are, only minor ones.

This arc was to reintroduce Sasuke, and likely reconfirm is committment to Itachi{s death. Naruto and Sakura will find a way to escape and perhaps continue tracking Oro down the road... but I think we wont get a juicy new long uber fight where Naruto and Sasuke go full-on head to head for, I dont know, another 200 chapters.... AFTER I think Sasuke deals with Itachi and Naruto protects a Jinkriri (sp?) from Akatsuki.[br]Posted at: May 14, 2006, 06:20:05 PM_________________________________________________One last thing... Sakura cant heal Naruto completely yet -- she tried after he went KU4. Rebuilding his chakra would take more chakra than she has. Also, Oro cant heal squat....only destroy. Perhaps Naruto can be healed IF Kabuto agrees to it. That is the only way I see a fair fight between Sasuke and Naruto happening.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 15, 2006, 02:21 AM
You know honestly I think Naruto isn't going to say anything the next chapter, I think it will be Sakura who is speaking, and that whole time he is silent he is actually gathering the Kyuubi's chakra healing his body. And Sasuke forget's about Naruto and is shocked when Naruto goes KB2 and attacks. He is caught off guard and before the final blow to knock out Sasuke Oro steps in and summons the Rashoumon gate to stop Naruto's attack, while he escapes with Sasuke's hurt body. Rawr...:P

But I don't think Naruto is going to talk in this chapter.

Saithan
May 15, 2006, 02:51 AM
Naah, you're all wrong. Thou Hast best listen to me words, pretty lads :D (okay, screwed that joke).

I think that we'll see some action with Yamato and Sai against Sasuke, of course remembering that orochimaru had run away might mean that there will be a nasty surprise as well, so I guess we could ask ourselves, can Naruto summon the frog boss in his current situation because that might be necessary if Orochimaru pops up with that snake.

But of course before all that we'll have lots of flashbacks and close ups.

donkeyhigh
May 15, 2006, 07:55 AM
Kakashi should show up.. or atleast more people!

but first, some fighting :p :) ... as if..

Reloaded
May 15, 2006, 08:29 AM
yeah i hope Kakashi comes

C4animax
May 15, 2006, 08:54 AM
so I guess we could ask ourselves, can Naruto summon the frog boss in his current situation because that might be necessary if Orochimaru pops up with that snake.

That would be cool if naruto summoned that gamakichi frog (the red one yeah) to protect themselves from sasuke's first provocation justu.

dharshana
May 15, 2006, 09:38 AM
There will not be much of a fight if there is going to be any.

It just could be that Naruto talks to Susuke about akatsuki and itachi and orochi asks Susuke to go along with Naruto and the gang in persuit of akatsuki. Because its not an order given by the village it might happen in a different way, eg - Susuke leaves with Naruto and the team back to the village with a hidden agenda to get info on where abouts of Akatsuki. Orochimaru would have updated Susuke on the fight Naruto and the team with Sasoori and would want Sasuke to get rid of a few akatsuki members for him (he must have spoken about Itachi to bring some spark in Sasuke).
So for some reason Sasuke goes back to the village with Naruto, he wont be betraying Orochimaru, but it would a plan made by him and Orochimaru. Maybe this is why Kabuto is not doing anything.

SchmoDawg
May 15, 2006, 12:48 PM
I wanna see a Slug vs. Snake fight, naruto is too weak to do anything everyone keeps forgetting that.

batz
May 15, 2006, 03:13 PM
I wanna see a Slug vs. Snake fight, naruto is too weak to do anything everyone keeps forgetting that.

That is EXACTLY the reason why he's going to fight

kadoman
May 15, 2006, 04:03 PM
Or, it's the reason why Sai will fight on Naruto's behalf and thus die for his trouble (thereby redeeming himself on the way out).

kunai-knight
May 15, 2006, 04:57 PM
lets not count sai outta the fight yet. sai probably has wicked cool jutsu that no one has seen yet. i remember thinkin how dumb yamato was when we first saw him but he's all super cool now. For some odd reason everyone just hates sai....

Uchiro
May 15, 2006, 05:11 PM
Maybe you all might not agree, but I thought it would be cool if 307 went a little like this...

Openning with Naruto and gang having a staring contest with Sasuke. They Banter a bit back and forth with naruto Pleading with Sasuke to come back and they can all work together. Sasuke just stares, once in a while a smart ass comment flies from his lips. Then Sasuke looks off into the sistance near the entrance and spots Yamatos wood clone watching after a captured Kabuto.

"Oh, I see you have managed to subdue that clown, Kabuto," Sasuke claims. " I always knew he was a lower class shinobi!"

Naruto and co. keep quiet as Sasuke chuckles and looks to the sky.

"Kukukuku..." he laughs. "I guess it is about that time. Orochimaru will try to take my body soon so I guess this is it. Kabuto will not stand in the way. Naruto... Sakura... Are you ready to take down Orochimaru?"

Naruto and Sakura smile in anticapation. End Chapter. In a laterchapter, maybe after they have killed or apprehended Orochimaru the three talk and Sasuke tells them that he must go now, but will return one day when Itachi is dead.

Then maybe they'll meet up with him later after they report back to the village. Danzou will be charged for his crimes agains Konoha, and Sai will be on... I dont know, probation since he in the end did help the mission

jabbament
May 15, 2006, 05:31 PM
Not many people would like it to go that way...but I would. I want Sasuke to come back...you know, his boyish personality was so freakin' annoying, but now he seems to be pretty kick-ass (at least he looks kick-ass [yes, I like it, now back off :p])...so I want him back damn it!

Although, I hope Sakura punches him nice and hard, and sends his ass flying. :p

Danzou will be charged for his crimes agains Konoha
The only crime he committed was having Sai hand over an ANBU list...the rest, I don't think he can be charged for, since Sai's real mission was to kill Sasuke before Orochimaru could switch bodies. (And that is in the best interest of Konoha...that Orochimaru does not get the Sharingan at any cost.)

sushi-girl-27
May 15, 2006, 06:07 PM
I think it would be pretty cool to skip back to what's happening to the other teams...

jabbament
May 15, 2006, 06:18 PM
Oye, if they did that, then a lot of people would revolt. I know I would.

Things were going slow, and now they're pretty action packed, and to kick it back to other teams doing other (not-so-important things...nothing as important as this anywho :p)...I'd revolt.

Hell, I'll lead it, and we'll go overthrow Japan!...or something!

C4animax
May 15, 2006, 06:32 PM
Oye, if they did that, then a lot of people would revolt. I know I would.

Things were going slow, and now they're pretty action packed, and to kick it back to other teams doing other (not-so-important things...nothing as important as this anywho :p)...I'd revolt.

Hell, I'll lead it, and we'll go overthrow Japan!...or something!

OR...we would just watch until they got back to the story ^^...

We need action right now!! Since all the other team are supposed to be on missions... What if sasuke free kabuto? :D

jabbament
May 15, 2006, 06:41 PM
Pfft, they enjoy making us wait for little to no reason...I mean, been waiting for part 2 for how long? And they're how far ahead in the manga? 60+ chapters? C'mon! Give us Naruto part 2 already!

Switching back to other teams would just plain suck right now. We've been waiting for this standoff since Sasuke left!

Don't burst our bubble, damn it! Give us teh action!

billion bruce lees
May 15, 2006, 06:43 PM
sasuke's attitude reminds me of vegita, he'd probably kill kabuto for his weekness

KTFS
May 15, 2006, 06:56 PM
That would be nice then we can see what Kabuto can realy do. Otherthen play with dead bodies..

NRZero
May 15, 2006, 07:18 PM
This chapter will be a lot of talking.

Naruto getting all emotional with Sasuke, he always seems to hit a soft spot of Sasuke's.....
Sasuke then tell him coldheartedly to give it up, he's not going back to being his friendly companion anymore.
Naruto then tells Sasuke that if he's still hellbent on revenge then use him as bait for Itachi. Hes still want the Kyuubi so this way they can kill two bird with one stone... Sasuke gets what he wants and Naruto gets rid of one more threat to himself.

billion bruce lees
May 15, 2006, 11:55 PM
This chapter will be a lot of talking.

Naruto getting all emotional with Sasuke, he always seems to hit a soft spot of Sasuke's.....
Sasuke then tell him coldheartedly to give it up, he's not going back to being his friendly companion anymore.
Naruto then tells Sasuke that if he's still hellbent on revenge then use him as bait for Itachi. Hes still want the Kyuubi so this way they can kill two bird with one stone... Sasuke gets what he wants and Naruto gets rid of one more threat to himself.
nice

exept just getting stronger against itachi will just get you killed

uchiha78
May 16, 2006, 01:54 AM
Sasuke and Naruto will talk briefly. When Sasuke realizes he can't get through to him, he will use MS against Naruto.

KTFS
May 16, 2006, 02:37 AM
Nah sasu knows talking to him about not going back is pointless. Narus head strong.

SacredNic
May 16, 2006, 05:25 AM
Maybe you all might not agree, but I thought it would be cool if 307 went a little like this...

Openning with Naruto and gang having a staring contest with Sasuke. They Banter a bit back and forth with naruto Pleading with Sasuke to come back and they can all work together. Sasuke just stares, once in a while a smart ass comment flies from his lips. Then Sasuke looks off into the sistance near the entrance and spots Yamatos wood clone watching after a captured Kabuto.

"Oh, I see you have managed to subdue that clown, Kabuto," Sasuke claims. " I always knew he was a lower class shinobi!"

Naruto and co. keep quiet as Sasuke chuckles and looks to the sky.

"Kukukuku..." he laughs. "I guess it is about that time. Orochimaru will try to take my body soon so I guess this is it. Kabuto will not stand in the way. Naruto... Sakura... Are you ready to take down Orochimaru?"

Naruto and Sakura smile in anticapation. End Chapter. In a laterchapter, maybe after they have killed or apprehended Orochimaru the three talk and Sasuke tells them that he must go now, but will return one day when Itachi is dead.

Then maybe they'll meet up with him later after they report back to the village. Danzou will be charged for his crimes agains Konoha, and Sai will be on... I dont know, probation since he in the end did help the mission

I, too, had thought of this kind of plot scenario developing, prolly cos Kishi tends to build up what appears to be predictable and then changes cards on us at the last minute.

So yeah... I think it's possible that Oro will save Kabuto, and then the two will be up against Team 7 and Sasuke.

Of course thatd piss of Oro to no end and he'll show his true power (in desperation of loosing Sasuke).

:tem

nolia
May 16, 2006, 03:24 PM
sasuke looks like he has a little regret or sadness in his on in chapter 307 so i don't think he will have this whole snob attitude and i think that everyone will be serious(well at least a little)

Dracul
May 16, 2006, 03:33 PM
i get the impression that he is looking down with a bit of pity. he realizes that these people keep trying to get him back over and over, but he doesnt care. he made the decision on his own, and he wishes they would realize that so they wouldnt hurt themselves. either way:

prediction: no big fight, any skirmish will be interrupted.

long term predictions: sasuke teams with naruto against akatsuki (itachi specifically)

_ATMA
May 16, 2006, 03:41 PM
i aggree w/ drac's long term prediction...
i think they will be all serious at first kinda freaked out then.... naruto will lighten up and laugh and say some joke to sasuke and he will call him an idiot lol

fantomas
May 16, 2006, 04:52 PM
Hi all, here's my prediction :
Naruto will try to convince sasuke about letting go his revenge on Itachi, Sasugay will respond that naruto is too childish and can't understand his path at all (you know like the story between Jiraya and Oroshitmaru?).
Then a fight will begin and we'll witness the best asskick ever seen on naruto (of course sasugay will repaint the floor with naruto !)
These caracter are too involved into their respective fight to change their mind (even after 3 years)

BTW Sakura'll stand aside saying (oh sasugay-kun why are you so mean ??, I love you and i want children with weird eyes like you !)
Ok, i'm cutting the crap already...

jabbament
May 16, 2006, 05:45 PM
Well, we find out in 48-72 hours what happens, yeah?

I still hope that Sasuke has grown out of his ever-so-annoying persona, and stops spouting

"I finally understand. I'm an avenger."
"I finally realize it. I'm an avenger."
"That's when I first realized it. I'm an avenger."

Odds are, he's going to say it, but I hope he's grown out of it somewhat, and we don't hear it for a long time.

And I want him back in Konoha damn it.

vader87
May 16, 2006, 05:58 PM
Well, i predict that someone will come to save them if they get in danger. (TEAM 7)

Hmmm maybe Hinata, Shino and Kiba? I doubt that Kakashi will come this time...but who knows...

NRZero
May 16, 2006, 06:21 PM
No matter what Sasuke isn't going back at this period in time. His is too stubborn to see past his goal. "I gotta kill Itachi, gotta revive the clan, gotta whine like a bitch so everyone feels sorry for me....(runs off crying). j/k Sasuke's just going to reassure Naruto that he wasted his time coming all the way to him. Flashbacks occur. Naruto pleads with him (you know, the usual things) and Sakura crying. Just a bunch of emotions from the former teammates with one another.

billion bruce lees
May 16, 2006, 06:51 PM
Well, i predict that someone will come to save them if they get in danger. (TEAM 7)

Hmmm maybe Hinata, Shino and Kiba? I doubt that Kakashi will come this time...but who knows...
ever since he pulled out the ms kakashis' badassedness went through the roof, so yeah i think he could come to save the day.

:offtopic instead of most badass villain, there should be a pole about the most badass nins, period

nolia
May 16, 2006, 07:41 PM
i get the impression that he is looking down with a bit of pity.  he realizes that these people keep trying to get him back over and over, but he doesnt care.  he made the decision on his own, and he wishes they would realize that so they wouldnt hurt themselves. 

i understand what you are saying it mihgt be pitty

C4animax
May 16, 2006, 07:50 PM
Well, we find out in 48-72 hours what happens, yeah?

I still hope that Sasuke has grown out of his ever-so-annoying persona, and stops spouting

"I finally understand. I'm an avenger."
"I finally realize it. I'm an avenger."
"That's when I first realized it. I'm an avenger."

Odds are, he's going to say it, but I hope he's grown out of it somewhat, and we don't hear it for a long time.

And I want him back in Konoha damn it.

LOL

I think a lot of you are talking in the past, i can't see naruto act like he did in rescue sasuke arc (laughing like a dummie and asking sasuke what he's doing with the bad guys ^^ ), so no sakura ain't gonna cry, sasuke won't say he's an avenger (we know that already).

He's looking at naruto in my opinion, so it might just be the pain of the last goodbye showing.

razor
May 16, 2006, 07:56 PM
there is no heavy fight.light one because yamato will advice them the best is to run away for now.logicaly,naruto cannot fight .Sai?i think Sai will try to fight with sasuke.

billion bruce lees
May 16, 2006, 10:33 PM
if sai and sasuke fight, it's gonna be of the chain

mageofdeath
May 16, 2006, 11:07 PM
I know this is most unlikely to happen but how cool would it be if Sai and Naruto team up to take down Sasuke and seal him to take him back to the village while Yamato and Sakura hold down a weakened Oro...

billion bruce lees
May 16, 2006, 11:14 PM
i think oro will be unpleasantly suprized when he gets that first hit from sakura lol* flashback*

crix
May 16, 2006, 11:45 PM
i think sasuke will provoke naruto and sakura with words... naruto doesnt have the energy to kick his ass, so sakura would jump in and smack the heebee jibis out of sasuke

razor
May 17, 2006, 12:41 AM
i naruto with sai attack sasuke i will believe it.but if naruto alone,i think he cannot.because naruto still not recover perfectly.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 17, 2006, 01:25 AM
i think sasuke will provoke naruto and sakura with words... naruto doesnt have the energy to kick his ass, so sakura would jump in and smack the heebee jibis out of sasuke

Ya I think this next few chapters are going to be Sakura's time to shine and layth the smackth down on Sasuke's roody poo candy a**. Ya we finally get to see what she's really made of, and also I just want to see Sasuke knocked down a peg or two, I really do hate that guy. Now Itachi, I love him. Darn it not showing him enough, grr...

panzerzanaku
May 17, 2006, 02:25 AM
why do u hate him so much ?
explain yourself please

Kusachu
May 17, 2006, 03:30 AM
You know what i noticed? Sasuke only really smiles when he's either being arrogant or getting ready to hurt people. I think i would like to see him smile next chapter. XD You know, i used to hate him, Sakura too, but after taking a moment to concider the circumsances of his character (and hers) i found that i actually like them very much. I like almost all of the characters in fact (except Iruka). each for their own reasons. I don't get people who rabidly hate on characters (except Iruka). I find the traits that everyone seems to hate about Sasuke are the main reasons why i like him. Sakura too. Dude, SHE GRABBED SAI BY HIS EFFING THROAT! YES!

but yeah. Anyways, i want him to at least smile next chapter, or maybe laugh. That would be even better.

Satis
May 17, 2006, 03:31 AM
It is my belief that Naruto, Sakura, Sai will tire out Sasuke... because it will be another filler chapter.

Adam_xx
May 17, 2006, 03:46 AM
You know what i noticed?  Sasuke only really smiles when he's either being arrogant or getting ready to hurt people.  I think i would like to see him smile next chapter.  XD  You know, i used to hate him, Sakura too, but after taking a moment to concider the circumsances of his character (and hers) i found that i actually like them very much.  I like almost all of the characters in fact (except Iruka).  each for their own reasons.  I don't get people who rabidly hate on characters (except Iruka).  I find the traits that everyone seems to hate about Sasuke are the main reasons why i like him.  Sakura too.  Dude, SHE GRABBED SAI BY HIS EFFING THROAT!  YES! 

but yeah.  Anyways, i want him to at least smile next chapter, or maybe laugh.  That would be even better.

Sasuke's smiled before... xD
He sometimes laughs/smiles at Naruto's dimwitness...

Who the hell doesn't like Sasuke?!?
He total PWNAGE!!!!
OMGSUXZORZ....
Lol.

Kusachu
May 17, 2006, 04:02 AM
Sasuke's smiled before... xD
He sometimes laughs/smiles at Naruto's dimwitness...

Who the hell doesn't like Sasuke?!?
He total PWNAGE!!!!
OMGSUXZORZ....

Yes, he laughs at Naruto i.e. he is provoking him and being arogant.  Well, that's what i meant to express.   XP
Lol.

Amano
May 17, 2006, 04:48 AM
I just hope the author will do us all a favour and just get to the point... we dont wanna know about anyone else, we want to see Sasuke .. or me at least .. on every single bloody page, and please for **** sake ... no Flashbacks :P

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 11:26 AM
hahahahahah, next chapter....flashbacks!!! lol

jabbament
May 17, 2006, 11:33 AM
Sadly, it probably will be. We're going to relive all of their training, the chuunin exam, and everything till the fight at the Valley of the End over again in the next few chapters.

Oh the joy. If I want to re-live them, I'll go freakin' re-read 'em! Get things moving again damn it! Don't plateau with Sasuke's appearance.

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 11:37 AM
ok, how 'bout oro appears and says, isn't it about time you got the ms kukuku

venicia777
May 17, 2006, 01:10 PM
though probable- that wont happen soo soon. i am expecting sasuke to show some real improvement, probably surprise us with his version of ms through this encounter, since those guys he is facing are not pushovers. But not soo soon.

as most people said- this chapter will be more of a dialogue thingy- with sasuke and naruto/sakura exchanging words. with sakura urging sasuke to come back with them. and sai looking on with keen interest. Oro may just be watching in the distance, just waiting to see what his container is really up to.

kroden
May 17, 2006, 02:12 PM
ok, how 'bout oro appears and says, isn't it about time you got the ms kukuku

Excellent one!

Kusachu
May 17, 2006, 02:22 PM
i just can't wait until tomorrow morning...it is coming out on time this week isn't it?? WAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I predict that this week, it will have even less pages than last week...and less dialogue.

Page one: Naruto stairing at Sasuke

Page two: Head shots of Sai, Sakura, and Naruto looking up at Sasuke

Page three: Sasuke staring down at them

Page four: Yamoto checking his watch

Page five: Kabuto laughing at Yamoto bunshin, who is scratching his head.

Page six: Orochimaru laughing

Page seven: Naruto growling "Sasuke..."

Page eight: Sasuke smirking

Page nine: Itachi picking his nose.

Page ten: Sasuke reaching for chopsticks

End

jabbament
May 17, 2006, 02:55 PM
We all are looking forward to tomorrow...and that sounds about right, but I'd throw page 9 right after page 6 and then end it. Page 7,8, and 10 are too much to handle for one chapter of Naruto. Wouldn't want the series to progress now, would we?

vader87
May 17, 2006, 02:56 PM
i just can't wait until tomorrow morning...it is coming out on time this week isn't it??  WAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  I predict that this week, it will have even less pages than last week...and less dialogue.

Page one:  Naruto stairing at Sasuke

Page two:  Head shots of Sai, Sakura, and Naruto looking up at Sasuke

Page three:  Sasuke staring down at them

Page four:  Yamoto checking his watch

Page five:  Kabuto laughing at Yamoto bunshin, who is scratching his head. 

Page six:  Orochimaru laughing

Page seven:  Naruto growling  "Sasuke..."

Page eight:  Sasuke smirking

Page nine:  Itachi picking his nose.

Page ten:  Sasuke reaching for chopsticks

End

errrrr....right...
You forgot sakura scratching her minge

Kusachu
May 17, 2006, 03:22 PM
We all are looking forward to tomorrow...and that sounds about right, but I'd throw page 9 right after page 6 and then end it. Page 7,8, and 10 are too much to handle for one chapter of Naruto. Wouldn't want the series to progress now, would we?

Yes. yes, looking at it again, you're right.

Page seven: Itachi picking his nose.

End

jabbament
May 17, 2006, 03:27 PM
Perfect. That way, we get to see nothing new (minus the Itachi nose-picking...c'mon, we all know he does it), and the story doesn't progress. Next week's chapter would probably be really similar, but this time, throw in Naruto saying "Sasuke!" and Sasuke saying "Naruto..."

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 05:28 PM
i just can't wait until tomorrow morning...it is coming out on time this week isn't it?? WAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I predict that this week, it will have even less pages than last week...and less dialogue.

Page seven: Naruto growling "Sasuke..."

Page eight: Sasuke smirking

Page ten: Sasuke reaching for chopsticks

End
dude i just hurt my lungs laughing, i'm gonna need a break

kunai-knight
May 17, 2006, 05:37 PM
hahaha that was pretty funny...jeeze yamato checkin his watch....hahahah dude! u guys a crazy. good laugh. they'll probably show cut to choji eating a chip or sumthin and go back to sakura paintin her nails...gotta look good for sasuke kun!

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 05:52 PM
hahaha that was pretty funny...jeeze yamato checkin his watch....hahahah dude! u guys a crazy. good laugh. they'll probably show cut to choji eating a chip or sumthin and go back to sakura paintin her nails...gotta look good for sasuke kun!
na it'll be choji dropping the last chip and crying

vader87
May 17, 2006, 05:56 PM
but where is akamaru ??? He's gotta be somewhere pissing at someones shoe or something...

jabbament
May 17, 2006, 05:57 PM
na it'll be choji dropping the last chip and crying
What are you talking about? He'd still eat it.

but where is akamaru ??? He's gotta be somewhere pissing at someones shoe or something...
Akamaru is nothing without Kiba. I'm curious to see how they'd do their half human/half best transformation now that Akamaru is so big...and can that freakin' dog finally talk?

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 05:58 PM
ahahaahahahhhahahaa, yeah, shino's :p

tzeonn
May 17, 2006, 06:36 PM
i got a weird prediction... that oro allows sasuke to go back to konaha, it will be like "ku ku, i will let you be with your monster friend naruto for a while, but rem, you belong to me ku ku ku". i tink oro might do this so that they can help to deal with the akatsuki.

billion bruce lees
May 17, 2006, 06:49 PM
...? that would be worth waiting for

donkeyhigh
May 17, 2006, 07:36 PM
.... you put the question-mark on the wrong side of the sentance, much like I did with my overflowing use of periods

Edit: Just kidding, of course. :) *cuddle* I don't care..

C4animax
May 17, 2006, 10:07 PM
i got a weird prediction... that oro allows sasuke to go back to konaha, it will be like "ku ku, i will let you be with your monster friend naruto for a while, but rem, you belong to me ku ku ku". i tink oro might do this so that they can help to deal with the akatsuki.

hahaha, yeah of course he'll be like :

Oro : You jsut go sasuke! Have fun and come back in 3 month hum? So i can get your body :).

Page ten: Sasuke reaching for chopsticks ...
shortened the message to avoid a massive quote.

Lol that's a funny one, saukra is only allowed half a square because she's useless :D.

And for people who pray not to have a flashback...i can smell it from here! What about tsunade? What is the bitch thinking while sasuke, sakura and naruto are meeting...maybe she got some interesting informations about weird monster monkeys that the reader must be aware of!!!! (i think i'm mixing the filler now ^^)

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 12:23 AM
oh dear god i feel sorry for you filler watchers, stricly manga here

razor
May 18, 2006, 12:51 AM
lolz.i think sasuke will bring naruto to eat ramen after not see him for a long time.but,sasuke will use naruto money to pay becuz while with oro his has no money to buy anything.Oro support his clothes but i dun think he gava sasuke pocket money.lolz.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 01:13 AM
5 hours until sai gets smacked again

Enter4None
May 18, 2006, 01:55 AM
For the next chapter things will go as Sasuke pleases... he pretty much has everyone there (except Kabuto and Yamato in a minor degree) under his will.

Sasuke wants to talk, they'll all talk. If he wants to fight, whine, run or whatever, the others will ultimately have to let him have his way. All depends on how close Sasuke feels on reaching his goal to kill Itachi via Orochimaru's training.

IMO If a fight starts, Sasuke is the only one that is safe from getting a fatal wound.

5 hours until sai gets smacked again
:amuse yes! I know!

magz
May 18, 2006, 04:32 AM
i hope 5 hours

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 04:44 AM
IF it's a fight... it'll probably be a looong battle.

Lookin' forward to it :tem

Kusachu
May 18, 2006, 04:52 AM
Oh please, oh please, give me a long, bloody battle. Somebody needs to get impaled, somebody needs to cry, and somebody needs to show up out of nowhere. i don't care who it happens to, just let it happen.

centimetre
May 18, 2006, 05:00 AM
I'm itching to see Naruto's first words.

*death*

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 05:05 AM
I can see Naruto reeling a whole bunch of lines to Sasuke, who then stares back at him. Eventually it pisses Naruto off, but Sakura cuts in. Yamato, Sai, and Kabuto remain silent and then Oro bursts into the scene and thats prolly how the fight will start.

NRZero
May 18, 2006, 06:02 AM
Sasuke! Not too much longer now I hope

magz
May 18, 2006, 06:12 AM
yes yes this one should be good . i wounder where oro is he should should up soon

ymcauloser
May 18, 2006, 06:20 AM
All i kno is that akatsuki is watching.................

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 06:25 AM
Yeah I think so too... they may make their move

Freestyler
May 18, 2006, 06:27 AM
Yeah, Zetzu is probably on the lookout somewhere.
Their interests are Naruto (bijuu), Orochimaru and Sasuke (sharingan).. so they HAVE to know what's gonna happen next

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 06:29 AM
Do you think that if they appear, that Oro and Sasuke will take off leaving Team 7 to defend themselves?

Would make an interesting twist...

kadoman
May 18, 2006, 06:52 AM
Oh please, oh please, give me a long, bloody battle.  Somebody needs to get impaled, somebody needs to cry, and somebody needs to show up out of nowhere.  i don't care who it happens to, just let it happen.

Couldn't have put it better myself! I agree 100%. Hmm...maybe you should write the manga...:D

enzomars
May 18, 2006, 06:54 AM
I think that if Sasuke is smart , it's time for him to rebell against Oro. I mean 3 Konoha Nins + 1 Handicaped (Naruto ) ready to help him. That would be 4,5 on 1 (according that Kabuto will not care ).

So if he doesn't want to end up stuffed :p by Oro , it's the right time to make his move

Or did he find out somthing about Oro we don't know? (master evil ,supa ubba powerfull)

Rooks
May 18, 2006, 07:02 AM
I hope Naruto gets smacked down. (yea, i said it.. hear me out!)

It'll open up the opportunity for Kishi to finally mature Naruto.. So far the only thing we have really seen out of him is his Kage Bunshin and gettin real mad and growing tails. Yamato kind of hinted that Naruto needs to control that rage and use it to his advantage instead of letting it consume him.. Somehow I doubt his encounter with Sauske will go that route.. He'll probably freak out, use 'that' jutsu while hurt, Sasuke will shrug it off and knock him out or something and then leave with Oro.

Then we'll get to see Naruto have a serious awakening with himself, train some REAL Taijutsu so he doesn't look like a noob in battle, get better control of his emotions, and turn into a massively buttkicking ninja.. One could dream, I suppose. I tire of the current "Something gets their butt kicked, Naruto gets Angry, Naruto rapes everyone in his path with Brute Force" stuff.. Looking for this to really revitalize the manga for me.. (Not that I think its been bad lately.. just think it needs a nice action-packed kick) =)

NastyM
May 18, 2006, 07:13 AM
I can´t help feeling a little bit sorry for Sai. He just turned to the good side and still gets shit from Sakura. Okey, he could have told Team Kakashi about his mission and that he wasn´t trying to kill Sasuke.

Sasuke is going to be real cold. He will feel superior to Naruto in everyway since Naruto is in the condition he is in. He just used his last chakra for a tajuu kage bushin in 306.

If were lucky we will hear some cool information from Sasuke. He might tell them something interesting. But im predicting an emotional chapter with very little happening.

And I don´t agree with you Rooks. I think Kishimoto is doing a fine job with Narutos development. Naruto will never look like the elite nin you want him to look like. He will always be clumpsy and somewhat stupid. Thats what he´s like. But I do agree that I want to see him fight without Kyuubipowers. I think he has allot under his sleeves.

CheckMate
May 18, 2006, 07:15 AM
I think that if Sasuke is smart , it's time for him to rebell against Oro. I mean 3 Konoha Nins + 1 Handicaped (Naruto ) ready to help him. That would be 4,5 on 1 (according that Kabuto will not care ).

but sasuke has no problem with oro.

and i think he realizes that in his current state, he couldnt do much against his onii-chan :p
so he still needs oro for at least 3 years

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 07:16 AM
Then we'll get to see Naruto have a serious awakening with himself, train some REAL Taijutsu so he doesn't look like a noob in battle, get better control of his emotions, and turn into a massively buttkicking ninja..

Yeah, thatd be cool. Naruto needs to grow up.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 18, 2006, 07:18 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TODAY'S THE BIG DAY...*dances*

*shimmies around the forum*

Oh ya, I so want to see what's going to happen. Like I said I bet Naruto doesn't say anything to anyone, not even to Sasuke, Sakura does all the talking. Yamato well he's just going to be him. Oro pop's up, Zetsu is spying, Itachi is playing strip poker with Kisame. Kabuto and Yamato's bushin are having a heart to heart chat, they are getting out their guy emotions and coming out of the closet finally.

Can't wait.

enzomars
May 18, 2006, 07:31 AM
[color=navy]
but sasuke has no problem with oro.

Oh yeah? Then he's really dumb! :smile-big
The guy wants his body!!! And he's running out off time! How could one possibly be ok with it?

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 07:36 AM
Kabuto and Yamato's bushin are having a heart to heart chat, they are getting out their guy emotions and coming out of the closet finally.

I suspect that Sai's the token gay character.

Well there was Haku, Zabusa, Kimimoro, and quite possibly Orochimaru... but they were all bad :tem

centimetre
May 18, 2006, 07:47 AM
I suspect that Sai's the token gay character.

Well there was Haku, Zabusa, Kimimoro, and quite possibly Orochimaru... but they were all bad :tem

If you're going to claim "token gay character", I'd say every TEAM has at least one "token gay character"

Team Sannin: Orochimaru
Team Haku/Zabuza: lol
Team 7: Sasuke (or Sai, now)
Team 8: Shino (?)
Team 10: Okay, maybe not... Unless you consider Chouji as being Gay for Food. (which I totally understand, I'm quite Gay for Food.) Otherwise, you could say Shikamaru hates women and has long hair. And both Shikamaru and Chouji wear fishnet and earrings, if that means anything.
Team Gai: Neji
Team Suna: Gaara
Sound Genin: Zaku? Or Dosu? ...
Sound 4: Ukon/Sakon (or if you think it's the Sound 5, that includes Kimimaro)
Team Kabuto: Kabuto

LOLOL

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 07:55 AM
:blink lol... wow yeah... good point! :tem

C4animax
May 18, 2006, 08:13 AM
errrr i don't know where this is going BUT SHINO GAY? HOW DARE YOU!!!! He's just plain cool, leave him alone!

*cough* Back to errrr prediction :

Why people think naruto hasn't grown ? When yamato told him to go back to konoha he told sakura to leave him, he'll be fine (true that we don't really know why on the next chapter he's still jumping from tree to tree... -_-' ), i think a part his temper he's ok now, and if he's exited it's only because he hasn't been that close to sasuke in the last 2.x years! And obviously met orochimaru the person he probably hate the most on earth.

Maybe there is a kagebushin snaking in sasuke back!

The manga is late today :|

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 18, 2006, 08:29 AM
If you're going to claim "token gay character", I'd say every TEAM has at least one "token gay character"

Team Sannin: Orochimaru
Team Haku/Zabuza: lol
Team 7: Sasuke (or Sai, now)
Team 8: Shino (?)
Team 10: Okay, maybe not... Unless you consider Chouji as being Gay for Food. (which I totally understand, I'm quite Gay for Food.) Otherwise, you could say Shikamaru hates women and has long hair. And both Shikamaru and Chouji wear fishnet and earrings, if that means anything.
Team Gai: Neji
Team Suna: Gaara
Sound Genin: Zaku? Or Dosu? ...
Sound 4: Ukon/Sakon (or if you think it's the Sound 5, that includes Kimimaro)

LOLOL

Ahh So not right, this is the proper choices for each team.

Team Sannin: No choice.
Team Haku/Zabuza: Haku
Team 7: Sasuke and Sai
Team 8: Kiba
Team 10: Shikamaru
Team Gai: Lee
Team Suna: No Choice
Sound Genin: Zaku
Sound 5: Kimimaro

Hehe that is the right choices, and leave Gaara alone he's so uber fine and cute, and Shino is the coolest ever, and I love Orochimaru *crosses arms* He and Anko used to get it on. RAWR! He is so not gay.

Another note, yes the manga is totally late. So not right. Grrrr...It better be worth the wait, what if the chapter sucked so badly they are afraid to bring it to us. THE HORROR OF IT ALL!.....

centimetre
May 18, 2006, 08:43 AM
Ahh So not right, this is the proper choices for each team.

Team Sannin: No choice.
Team Haku/Zabuza: Haku
Team 7: Sasuke and Sai
Team 8: Kiba
Team 10: Shikamaru
Team Gai: Lee
Team Suna: No Choice
Sound Genin: Zaku
Sound 5: Kimimaro

Hehe that is the right choices, and leave Gaara alone he's so uber fine and cute, and Shino is the coolest ever, and I love Orochimaru *crosses arms* He and Anko used to get it on. RAWR! He is so not gay.

1) Gaara lurves Naruto.
2) Shino lurves bugs.
3) Orochimaru got it on with Anko?!!! You do realize that she was around 11 or so (and he was what, 35?) when they chilled with each other... so if he did get it on with her, he may not be gay, but he'd be a PEDOPHILE.

For the record, I hate Kakashi.

For my 307 prediction, I just really hope Kishimoto doesn't cut away from the scene altogether.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 09:02 AM
1) Gaara lurves Naruto.
2) Shino lurves bugs.
3) Orochimaru got it on with Anko?!!! You do realize that she was around 11 or so (and he was what, 35?) when they chilled with each other... so if he did get it on with her, he may not be gay, but he'd be a PEDOPHILE.

For my 307 prediction, I just really hope Kishimoto doesn't cut away from the scene altogether.

please don't say that out loud,..i can't deal with fillers in the manga

CheckMate
May 18, 2006, 09:03 AM

what? hate kakashi? but why?
for me, he's the most outstanding character in the manga

Wysony
May 18, 2006, 09:15 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn I can't wait for next chapter!!!!!!! When is it coming out? Damn can't wait.
Anyway here's my prediction:
Sasuke is going to be cold to Sakura because she will do all the talking, Naruto is going to be quiet same thing for Sai and Yamato, but Sasuke is smart he knows that Oro is not going to train him for nothing back so at the of the chapter Oro is goin to show up and Sasuke is going to say something like " It is Time To take down Orochimaru"
End of the chapter. :sasufire :narsengan :sgan[br]Posted at: May 18, 2006, 07:07:27 AM_________________________________________________By the way how can you hate Kakashi is one of the best character in the manga, but anyway let's stick to the subject.

donkeyhigh
May 18, 2006, 09:18 AM
@centimetre

You is one crazy ass .. err.. girl..

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32693092/

...that's just disturbing.. ..hm.. and slightly enjoyable.. *licks mouth*

Back on topic:

Kabuto slips loose, kills Yamatos' clone, however, Kakashi is hiding in the bushes.. Kabuto and Kakashi's been compared sooo many times, so I'm guessing they're gonna have one big battle to the Death somewhere around nowish.. Just so Kishimoto can stretch things, making us wait even longer to see Sasuke's new techniques..

centimetre
May 18, 2006, 09:29 AM
Kakashi treats Naruto like crap... really. *grumbles*

And pjoto, I'm not really sure why you linked that. Do you want that to happen in 307?

kunai-knight
May 18, 2006, 09:42 AM
dude...that so gay! geeze how do u people come up wit these things...tsk tsk

theuop
May 18, 2006, 09:59 AM
is there gonna be a chapter this week or is this a skip week?

The Touch
May 18, 2006, 10:00 AM
NARUTO - 307 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20307.zip)

Enjoy!

centimetre
May 18, 2006, 10:03 AM
THANKS

theuop
May 18, 2006, 10:04 AM
ask and you will recieve lol

metalanime
May 18, 2006, 10:05 AM
awesome

Complicated
May 18, 2006, 10:07 AM
ty =)

that_person00
May 18, 2006, 10:08 AM

CheckMate
May 18, 2006, 10:13 AM
arigatou.. :p

nova_1813
May 18, 2006, 10:23 AM
wat an unbelievable chapter, i cant believe what sasuke did and what he might do.

Cant wait for a translation.

Egoboo
May 18, 2006, 10:26 AM
Go, Touch go! Thx for the RAW! ^_^
and @...dArK SaSuKe...: exactly, this drawing obviously contains homoerotic content...so what? If you got a prob with that, keep it to yourself. Honestly, beeing "straight" does not allow us to make fun of other POVs or interests. Although she could have proclaimed it as involvig homosexuality...
oh and by the way: i don´t like Kakashi either ^.^´´

Ayah
May 18, 2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks, The Touch! :amuse I would have said this earlier but I had to upload it immediately, create the 307 R/T/S Thread and announce it on the front page.

Oh, and...
Whoever predicted Sasuke carrying a katana on his back, rejoice! :dance

Leen
May 18, 2006, 10:35 AM
I'm one of those who predicted the katana REJOICE!!! :knk

venicia777
May 18, 2006, 10:45 AM
some of us, like me, expected orochimaru to train his most coveted container to use a sword, since he uses the kusanagi himself. Oh, boy!!! Is sasuke cool or what!!! is he that fast, none of them had a chance to react- naruto is gonna get skewered again, maybe not by chidori but by a katana. Unless sai or someone intervenes.

Sasuke- sugoi!!!

Egoboo
May 18, 2006, 10:53 AM
That "moving too fast to react"-thingie is used by almost every character once in a while, so don´t read too much into it. It is a Sasuke-ish entrance, thats for sure. I am almost sure that he is trying to intimidate Naruto by leaning on him like that while drawing his Katana...but his real target is Sai or maybe Yamato, not Naruto. And if it´s actually Naruto he is aiming for, this could mean one of the following:
1. Sasuke does not think of Naruto as a brother/friend anymore and simply sees him as an enemy (veeeery unlikely...no...impossible)
2. He thinks of Naruto as the biggest threat in the bunch and is trying to take him out asap, maybe by cutting his legs or something.
Lets see about that, i still prefer the idea of him actually aiming on Sai or Yamato.

Ayah
May 18, 2006, 10:56 AM
I'm one of those who predicted the katana REJOICE!!! :knk

I also thought that it would be IT back in 306 Discussion (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3601.msg55955#msg55955). Now I want to see page 14 colored :love The top panel, to be more specific.

That "moving too fast to react"-thingie is used by almost every character once in a while, so don´t read too much into it. It is a Sasuke-ish entrance, thats for sure. I am almost sure that he is trying to intimidate Naruto by leaning on him like that while drawing his Katana...but his real target is Sai or maybe Yamato, not Naruto. And if it´s actually Naruto he is aiming for, this could mean one of the following:
1. Sasuke does not think of Naruto as a brother/friend anymore and simply sees him as an enemy (veeeery unlikely...no...impossible)
2. He thinks of Naruto as the biggest threat in the bunch and is trying to take him out asap, maybe by cutting his legs or something.
Lets see about that, i still prefer the idea of him actually aiming on Sai or Yamato.

Cue in "Sai getting stabbed while trying to stop Sasuke".

C4animax
May 18, 2006, 10:57 AM
Mouahaha his weapon ^^, knew it! And i can smell it so much that naruto is a bushin ^^....

downfox
May 18, 2006, 11:37 AM
I enjoyed this chapter very much even though there was little action in it. I am thinking that Sasuke drawing his katana, he is probably trying to force a fight between him and Naruto. That or he is trying to be intimidating in backing up his words that he let Naruto live on a whim and that he can kill Naruto on a whim.

Elmdorz
May 18, 2006, 11:39 AM
Well he pretty much said hes going to kill him soooooo.... heheh

conan
May 18, 2006, 11:46 AM
it starts, so here they go again, I still think naruto has some tricks up his sleeves and is going to be able to push sasuke back,
the end result is still far away, this is going to take a long time.

by the way thanks for the raw Touch. :thumbs

Uchiro
May 18, 2006, 11:55 AM
Real shinobi don't need swords. Naruto will oppose his katana with meerly a kunai. Check out Naruto's last line. He's fed up with this shit. How can one expect to become Hokage if he can't even save his friend... right Sasuke?

Amano
May 18, 2006, 11:59 AM
Sasukeee is just tooooooooo cool ... Amazing .... and I love his new weapon ... hope he will kill them all then we see a few more chapters of how he kills his brother and then the series ends .. that would be a finish :)

Maia
May 18, 2006, 12:00 PM
Beautiful chapter. Sasuke's such a bitch, but a hot bitch, a hot bitch with a Katana.

Can't wait to see what happens next chapter... not much SasuSaku interaction... I think team 7 coming back was a bit shocking to Sasuke and he doesn't want them to come back anymore in order to obtain his dream.... so I think he's just putting on a show while Oro comes back... MAYBE....

[i love stating the obvious.]

His Katana is beautiful.

enzomars
May 18, 2006, 12:03 PM
Someone find a shrink for that man ( Sasuke ) !
Oh! and for Naruto too by the way ... geeezzz let it go man!

I hope he's goin' to slice him for real this time ... so we'll know that there's no chance for Sasuke to come back to Konoha
and he'll end up roaming around like Oro kukukuku *funny as hell*
The we will be able to focus on important things wich are Akatsuki and Itachi :smile-big

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 12:08 PM
you are thr freakin' man touch

ikuroi
May 18, 2006, 12:15 PM
Why would Naruto get suprised by that speed don't forget that Naruto is very quick remeber when Chiyo tries to attack Kakashi for example if it comes to speed Naruto shouldnt be so bad off. Anyway, Sakura seems always to be on the edge of crying like hell. Yamato don't really know his thought on how to handle Sasuke. Sai seems to be on his defense, so he should be up for using force against Sasuke.

The only way I see the fighting is going to get stopped is if; Akatsuki comes or some major Konoha ninja/s like Jiraiya, Kakashi, ANBU, Team 8 etc etc

fantomas
May 18, 2006, 12:19 PM
Hi all,
Here's my prediction :
Sasugay'll try to repaint the floor with Naruto's ass, but he'll notice that it's a bunshin (or maybe he noticed it from the beginning) then, naruto'll try a kagebunshin-rasengan without any effect for sasugay.
Sai'll get his ass filled by sasugay's blade.
And Oh, i almost forgot... Sasugay'll continue his journey by himself until he fought his brother and get helped by naruto.

Rooks
May 18, 2006, 12:20 PM
Yamato and Sakura were so surprised at Sasuke's speed that they made a comment (or thought) of how fast he was.

Naruto didn't make a reaction at all.  I'd like to think he wasn't overly impressed and/or was able to keep up with him.. Would be interesting if Naruto is actually 'playing' with him from the start..  :p

lentharius
May 18, 2006, 12:22 PM
Why would Naruto get suprised by that speed don't forget that Naruto is very quick remeber when Chiyo tries to attack Kakashi for example if it comes to speed Naruto shouldnt be so bad off.

My take is more that he was surprised by the action not the speed per se. Especially on the last page he doesn't really seem all that impressed. I agree with whomever said Naruto has something up his sleeve. That or Sai is going to jump in before anyone has time to react.

redmedoc
May 18, 2006, 12:25 PM
There will be a very big fight :mad :sasufire :narsengan :shannaro

cerventus
May 18, 2006, 12:33 PM
Got to remember, Naruto is the King of Clones esp when Sasuke pulls a fast one like this.

also

Naruto : "How can one expect to become Hokage if he can't even save his friend... right Sasuke?"

he seem to be ready to do something. Lets hope it is more of Naruto the Trickster than naruto the kyubi.

destinator
May 18, 2006, 12:36 PM
haha cant wait to see what new things naruto will pack out in the next chapter...kishi showed us in the last chapters how he fell down and stuff to let him look like a weakling but he didnt seem really impressed by sasuke...more like so its time to pack out my new stuff...

metalanime
May 18, 2006, 12:37 PM
sasuke must be pretty confident in his ability to try and kill naruto right in the middle of everyone.

destinator
May 18, 2006, 12:38 PM
sasuke must be pretty confident in his ability to try and kill naruto right in the middle of everyone.

yeah.... i dont think he is good enought to deal with whole team7...

cerventus
May 18, 2006, 12:40 PM
Izzint sasuke ALWAYS confident bout his abilities, despite the fact he only had to go up against Gaara!!!

but i have a feeling, regardless if naruto and gang defeats sasuke, he will still not go back to konoha. Maybe he will run away from Orochimaru.

walkie
May 18, 2006, 12:43 PM
an awesome, amazing, spectacular chapter :D sasuke was acting just like i thought and i want to see him....so he will not return back and will become TRUE ENEMY of naruto because he wants to kill naruto just test himself..yayyyy but where is oro all that time??

i guess oro will stop sasuke and will say "it is not right time" or something like that......

Enter4None
May 18, 2006, 01:05 PM
I don't think Sasuke was that fast or at least it didn't seem to me like he actually aimed to amaze Team 7 with his speed... it looked like he was quick but made obvious he was going down to face them.

IMO the only way Naruto might have a chance against the new Orochimaru team is going Kyuubi again or that Sakura pulls a bag of miracle soldier pills for Naruto and herself... or an intervention by either the Akatsuki or some shinobi allies.

Naruto's motivation to fight now is the greatest so far and will push him to his best regardless the kyuubi. Hopefully it's not a clone what Sasuke is holding and they fight right away.

i guess oro will stop sasuke and will say "it is not right time" or something like that......

Oro's say is useless here unless he can oblige Sasuke via the cursed seal, but even then Sasuke's will is currently the last word. Sasuke wants to fight, they'll fight. Sasuke wants to hug, well, they'll hug XD...

kadoman
May 18, 2006, 01:08 PM
Shit that was good.  Haven't felt this elated at the end of a chapter since I don't know when.  

Apparently, Sasuke still has 'issues' about his old team, since the first thing he asked was if Kakashi was around and pretty much the second thing he harped on about was....no surprises...Naruto.  I don't think it was any surprise that Sasuke turned out to have a sword and the whole 'woah he's so fast' is obviously Sasuke 'testing' Naruto's strength or else he's doing an Itachi and testing his own strength.

Can't begin to imagine what turn the next chapter will take.  

P.S - Dynamic Dragon, notice how your recent fanart eerily similar to the cover this week?  You been secretly conversing with Kishi? ;)

Enter4None
May 18, 2006, 01:19 PM
I don't think it was any surprise that Sasuke turned out to have a sword and the whole 'woah he's so fast' is obviously Sasuke 'testing' Naruto's strength or else he's doing an Itachi and testing his own strength.
Hey, didn't notice the parallel of Itachi's lack of hate speech and the way Sasuke speaks over Naruto's shoulder. Great stuff and, yes, for along time I'm looking anxiously for the next chapter.

kadoman
May 18, 2006, 01:28 PM
Yes, on that note, Sasuke is also beginning to look more like Itachi. It wasn't as obvious in the last chapter, but with flashback Itachi occupying the same panel space as Sasuke, it does become quite obvious. He's just missing the lines under his eyes. He is more polite in his general manner, as well, just like Itachi. Well, perhaps polite isn't the right word, maybe...restrained is what I'm looking for.

Egoboo
May 18, 2006, 01:49 PM
Hm jeah, nice one kadoman. Didn´t notice that.... hm if i take in account that Naruto is quite exhausted, Sakura close to crying her heart out and Sasuke is threatening Naruto...plus Narutos last words in this chapter...sounds like even more determination to bring Sasuke back (*sigh* whadda surprise). But seeing the current state of Team 7 and Sasuke´s arrogant manner....maybe its "that jutsu"-time?
:darn

kadoman
May 18, 2006, 01:55 PM
plus Narutos last words in this chapter...sounds like even more determination to bring Sasuke back (*sigh* whadda surprise).

Naruto's final line is what makes this chapter so damn exciting.  It was in direct reference to Sasuke's taunt about him wasting his time and forgetting his Hokage dream. Basically, Naruto is saying that at the least, he should save a friend if he's going to take on the responsibility of Hokage - so he hasn't been wasting his time at all. It certainly sounds like he's not going to put up with Sasuke going Itachi on him, that's for sure.  You know?  Like Sasuke and his attitude can go to hell.

Someone else before said it well: Naruto is fed up with this shit.  I think we're gonna see real anger between the two. 

YES!

donkeyhigh
May 18, 2006, 02:02 PM
Yes YES YES! Finally Sasuke is about 98% evil!
First I didn't like him because he was trying to be evil, but couldn't quite pull it off..
Then I kinda liked him because he left Naruto alive after their match.. All the symbolics in that match made it "right", and I loved the way it ended..
Then I didn't like him again because he said he only left Naruto alive on a "whim", and now I really love him, as he seems to be pure evil :) ooh, finally he's decided :)

Although Naruto will make him nice again, probably.. but still, kinda cool :)

And of course Sasuke is confident, he's a God damn Uchia.. it's what they do, they act confident.. well, backed up with the fact that they actually are confident.. but you all see my point... he's an Uchia..

As for next chapter, Sai is going to help get Naruto out of Sasuke's grip, but will be stabbed himself...

Sai: *coughs blood* , Naruto, thank you for helping me remember.. *dies*
Sasuke: hrmpf, see what feelings do with you? he got killed for the life of someone else.. Well, it doesn't matter.. you're up next..
Naruto: *standing about 9 feet (3 meters) away, growling* Sa.. Sasuke.. what have you become?
Sasuke: Stronger, by hatred..
Naruto: I.. I didn't like Sai all that much from the start, but he found his long lost emotions, and sure as hell didn't deserve anything like that!
Sasuke: He was to weak.
Naruto: Enough!! This time I won't do a half-assed job, this time I'm gonna break each and every one of your bones and drag you back to Konoha!!
Sasuke: That's be fun.. let's see what you've lea.. (!!)
Naruto: *attacks from behind*
Sasuke: *dodges easilly* .. of course, Kage-Bunshin.. is that all you've ever learned?
Naruto: *grins*
Sasuke: *shocked*
Naruto does some awsome überhaXx0rnin-jutsu2k ! :p

Sasuke: *dodges again, but actually makes a facial expression this time* hmpf, this could get interesting.. *evil smile*
Naruto: Shut up!
Sakura: NARUTO! You can't fight in that condition! You're still wounded..
Sasuke: Sakura, you're still annoying..
Naruto: I'll do whatever I want..

Then continues fighting untill something else happens.. it won't be a long fight, Naruto has to heal up first..

Anttu^^
May 18, 2006, 02:04 PM
AHh! im so happy that the thing sasuke had on his back was not a Knot like orochimaru has, it found out to be a Katana ! :D

Egoboo
May 18, 2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, i was getting a bit tired with Naruto taking everything from Sasuke without going back on him. I mean, Sasuke just made fun of Naruto and (what is most likely even worse) his dream. There´s no way Naruto is going to take that without getting at least a little bit personal, too. I have to admit, i would like to see Narutos determination to have Sasuke back as a friend at least shake a little bit. Though i don´t think thats going to happen anytime soon (or anytime at all).
@pjoto: YES! make it happen like that, oh great Kishimoto-sama!! *bows down facing to Japan* ....well maybe without the überhaXx0rnin-jutsu2k.... but some surprise jutsus would be nice.

Substance
May 18, 2006, 02:10 PM
HAHA for all of you guys who said its not a sword its a knot .... i dont want to say this but I TOLD YOU SO,so hahaha anyways great chapter.. i hope naruto has somehting up his sleeve.. maybe a clone or something

donkeyhigh
May 18, 2006, 02:13 PM
Also, check this out:

It seems as if Sai connected with Sasuke on some level.. He understands what he's saying, he recognizes himself..
If you look at Sasukes' face, you see it's not anger, it's not boredom, sure as hell not joy, he's actually looking sad..

http://www.ktv.no/~jra-ktv/sadness_and_sorrow.jpg

There's still a shred of sympathy somewhere in there.. and Naruto is sure as hell gonna find it and exploit it to it's max in order to get Sasuke back to his sences..
As Neji once said; "Naruto, you have better eyes than me.."

kadoman
May 18, 2006, 02:16 PM
Yes I noticed that too. I think he's distancing himself from the 'speech'. I don't think he wants to allow himself to feel empathy, because his goal after all, is to let go of his feelings.

donkeyhigh
May 18, 2006, 02:22 PM
Well, there could be allot of explinations on that, but I like to think Sasuke's not going to end up like Orochimaru did, as Jiraya implied..
Or like Itachi, for that matter..

He still got some human in there..

Anyway, the last page, and Narutos comment and facial expression ooses of self confident.. I mean, after being attacked at that speed, and the enemy's already drawn his katana, he can still stand completely still, not flinching even with his eyes and say something like that..
He's gonna surprice us, next chapter.. Naruto is definently kicking Sasukes over-confident ass..

Kusachu
May 18, 2006, 02:27 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HIS EVIL IS SHOWING HIS EVIL IS SHOWING! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!! OMG! XDDDDDDDDD HE'S GOT A SWORD!!! YAYS! *faints*

Egoboo
May 18, 2006, 02:32 PM
Anyway, the last page, and Narutos comment and facial expression ooses of self confident.. I mean, after being attacked at that speed, and the enemy's already drawn his katana, he can still stand completely still, not flinching even with his eyes and say something like that..
He's gonna surprice us, next chapter.. Naruto is definently kicking Sasukes over-confident ass..

*dances around singing "That-jutsu-time" over and over again*
Ahem jeah you´re right, he really looks confident on that last page.