PDA

View Full Version : How long do you think las noches has been around?

thepat10456
October 05, 2007, 02:14 PM
how long do you think las noches has been around, reason i ask is cause all of these old espada have been showing up since they entered las noches, they said aizen change them since he got the Hōgyoku cause he made better ones, and all this back story about nell shows that they were under aizen control for a while so how long has he had soul soul society fooled and why could not see what he was doing

Changed title to something more specific

gdupninja
October 05, 2007, 02:18 PM
Probally for a long time. The hollows needed somewhere to organize and theve been around for a long time. I say way before the story since it seems the shinigami age slowly

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 07:21 PM
Dordonii made it clear that the Espada were already around, just not THESE Espada, so they would have had a castle.

macherie
October 05, 2007, 08:56 PM
I'd say, when was Karakura town founded?
That would give you the same answer, i'd think it wouldnt be 'before' history, but it's been around as long as you could say "hell" has been around.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 08:58 PM
Karakura town has not been around as long as Hell.

macherie
October 05, 2007, 09:00 PM
lol sorry Impel, you took what i meant literally, i meant in terms of time, you can't really define it because it's in another dimension, but wouldn't it be right to say, it's been existent since the first person died and became an evil spirit? IT's just something undefinable in my mind.

OrangeRat
October 05, 2007, 09:09 PM
I'd say 400+ years...if only because that giant sand castle must have taken a while to make, lol.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 09:11 PM
I don't think it's made out of sand...and this has made me thing: How was Seiretei built?

OrangeRat
October 05, 2007, 09:30 PM
^Maybe the sand is held together with reishi particles. That's what the Seireitei is made of, Impel Down.

Ripht
October 06, 2007, 01:35 AM
its been there for as long as SS has been there i guess, everything needs a balance

hayateblitz
October 06, 2007, 08:48 PM
long long time ago. Maybe even before SS? cuz i guess SS came to existence to make sure souls dont turn into hollows etc. Las Noches would just be the residence of the souls that werent saved, no?

thepat10456
October 07, 2007, 01:24 PM
no las noches was made by aizen so it couldnt been around as long as ss

gdupninja
October 07, 2007, 01:31 PM
i dont think they made it. They just use it as a base of operations. Do you have any proof?

KyleUchiha
October 09, 2007, 09:59 AM
I'm curious, does it ever actually say that the Las Noches was built by Hollows? We know Aizen made it sky blue inside the Dome, how do we know he didn't build the whole thing?

gdupninja
October 09, 2007, 10:02 AM
True I dont think it ever says anything. we do know thats it's been around for a while because i think noirtota says that he kicked nell out years ago. Im not sure

ShinobiWrath
October 09, 2007, 10:10 AM
Los Noches has been around for as long as there have been Espada I assume. Not saying Hollows built Los Noches but the foundation of the Espada could have begotten the existence of Los Noches.

Richo
October 18, 2007, 04:13 PM
i would say that aslong their where natural arrancar las noches was there, the normal hollows just live in the barren desert of hueco mondo and since most arrancar have taken atleast some sort of human form they wouldnt want to live like a mere hollow anymore.
Aizen probably just took controll over the arrancar and with it las noches.

Aegiskiller
October 27, 2007, 06:44 AM
How long has las noches been around? I think las noches has been around since the hollows have. But I have another question, how long have Aizen, Gin and Tousen had access to las noches?

In my opinion Aizen Gin and Tousen have known about las nonches and had access to it since Urahara was exiled, they where probably going into las noches since Aizen was creating hollows with shinigami powers.

Ripht
October 28, 2007, 04:52 AM
Las noches would have been around since hollows have taken something near human form. So the first vasto lorde probably built it.