PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Favorite One Piece characters

Sorata
October 11, 2007, 06:49 AM
It´s been a while since we do a favorite character voting, and since then lots of new characters have been introduced, so let´s vote in our top 3 by order(3 because One Piece as too many characters), it will be a point system: 1st place - 3 points; 2nd place - 2 points and 3rd place - 1 point. I will make the count and everyday i will update the votings, So everyone do your votings.
Mine are:

1st - Roronoa Zoro - I love his hard-work lifestyle, willing to break is own limits just to keep is promise and beat Mihawk.(he looks a lot like me, i have no sense of direction and waste all my free time training martial arts and doing weigth training, my friends tell me all the time to do cosplay of Zoro, lolol)
2nd - Monkey D. Luffy - The best shonen hero ever in my opinion, his awsome when his serious and very funny when he do stupid things, i really like is easy-going way and the way he cares about his nakama.
3rd - Dracule Mihawk - A guy with a very strong character, he is so well done by Oda Sensei that when we are reading it´s like we can sense his strength trough the paper.

Votings:
Monkey D. Luffy - 34 points
Roronoa Zoro - 26 points
Nico Robin - 15 points
Nami - 12 points
Sanji - 12 points
Brooke - 9 points
Portgas D. Ace - 7 points
Shanks - 6 points
Usopp/Sogeking - 5 points
Tony Tony Chopper - 5 points
Franky - 3 points
Dracule Mihawk - 3 points
Paulie - 3 points
Blackbeard - 3 points
Monkey D. Dragon - 2 points
Bartholomew Kuma - 2 points
Dr. Kureha - 1 point
Foxy - 1 point
Kalifa - 1 point

Impel Down
October 11, 2007, 07:46 AM
Sanji - 3: His fighting style is cool, his personality is cool, and I always like the "Ladies' Man" characters
Brook - 2: It's fucking Brook. What more can you say.
Sogeking (not Usopp, Sogeking) - 1: Theme song, and he's the world's greatest superhero that came from Sniper Island. Oh, where is Sniper Island, you ask? Well, Sniper Island LIES IN YOUR HEART!

Dhomochevsky
October 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
1st - Shanks. So many reasons: He inspired and saved Luffy, he's one of the Yonkou. My favorite moment is at the beginning of the series when the bandits come into the bar and Shanks doesn't do anything.

2nd - Zoro. He's always improving himself and holds his own without any DF powers. Plus he has no sense of direction which makes for some good entertainment

3rd - Ace. He's a slightly more mature Luffy but still has personality quirks like love of food and falling asleep anywhere. He also has that cool boat powered by his fire.

gdupninja
October 11, 2007, 06:05 PM
1st. Luffy
2nd. Zoro
3rd. Ace

Impel Down
October 11, 2007, 07:04 PM
Question: Is it one multi-vote per person?

Sorata
October 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
Impel Down:Can´t understand what you are asking, sorry...

Come on guys, at least tell us why they are your favorites, it will be more funny that way.

MDLatqp
October 12, 2007, 02:05 AM
First - Nico Robin. What needs be said about her? Brilliant and beautiful, calm and (very) capable, daring yet endearing; a perfect combination :)

Second - Monkey D Luffy. The protagonist of protagonists, who outshines the best of Shakespeare and Twain and Dostoyevsky. A man of vision, honor, and dependability; of humor, and of love for his nakama.

Third - Portgas D. Ace. As good an older brother as a man could wish for.

Absolutio
October 13, 2007, 01:29 PM
1st. Luffy - Main hero of this manga. He has so many charcteristics that I like - Stupid, careless, clumsy, funny, carefree, trusting, but when the situation is getting serious, he is the most reliable guy you can find, with determination beyond any's and faith in himself and his nakamas.

2nd. Usopp/SogeKing - He's somewhat like the opposite of Luffi. He's a funny lier, who's terrible at it too, he's amusingly coward, and a very funny character. I mean, it's so hilarious seeing his reactions to dire situations compared to the rest of the monsterous crew. But still, when time comes to it, he's reliable, doing his best and fighting till his last breath. He's very skillful and creative - making Nami's weapon is a biggy! And last but not least - SOGEKING! *worships* - that's the funniest character (although it's the same Usopp) that there is in One Piece. He's theme song is just stupidingly hilarious, and gives me a laugh everytime I hear it!

3rd. Foxy the Silver Fox - Shows how low can a person get, but still lose. He's unfairness and total lameness just makes him such a lovable character. (In my opinion). Any character that can annoy you like he did is a good character. =D

belle_chan
October 15, 2007, 12:42 AM
1st- roronoa zoro - bcoz he`s just so damn cool!:D yet,he do have a bit of humour inside him and he`s also easily get annoyed.he`s more mature than the rest of the crew, powerful and hardworking (although he likes to sleep a lot:amuse ). maybe that`s why he`s often get mistaken as the captain instead of luffy..i think..

2nd- ace- he`s the kind of brother i would love to have.he`s caring, prideful, cool, strong, brilliant, and loyal to his captain (whiteberd). i hope he`s alright after the duel with the blackbeard. i gonna cry if something happened to him since he`s my 2nd favourite character.

3rd- monkey d. luffy - it`s hard not to like him. what i love about him the most is his innocence. he`s naive, a little bit idiot sometimes, carefree and just follow what his heart tells him. althought his decision always bring disaster to him and his crew, amazingly everthing turned out to be alright in the end.

Reflection_Jin
October 15, 2007, 05:29 AM
1st - Sanji : I like him. He is caring, cool, strong, and well cooking!

2sd - Nami : She is really meatal fit! and smart. I like her smile.

3rd- Nico Robin : She is cool, strong, and perfect body!

Hello, I'm newcomer

hollowfied
October 17, 2007, 03:09 AM
1 - Luffy
2 - Shanks
3 - Robin

Absolutio
October 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
1 - Luffy
2 - Shanks
3 - Robin

It would be more fun if you explain why did you choose each character.. else he would've just made a poll.. =)

Franckie
October 17, 2007, 01:51 PM
1st. Nami: Intelligent, gorgeous, and has a strong role in the story. Likewise, the Arlong Arc is a personal favorite of mine, and I consider Nami to be a very well-written character.

2nd. Luffy: I'll be honest, I rarely, if ever, find myself having the main protagonist in the story as a favorite character of mine (I dunno why). The only thing I use to like about Luffy was the comedy associated with his character, but it's arcs like Water 7 where I consider Luffy's character to truly shine.

3rd. Robin: Brilliant, beautiful, calm, capable, complex, etc. I consider her one of the best developed characters in the series, which is one of the reasons as to why she is one of my favorites.

Eyefarted2
October 18, 2007, 01:32 AM
nami:sexy, smart, decent fighter
robin:sexy, smart, strong fighter
kalifa: sexy, smart, decent fighter

DutchPhoenix
October 18, 2007, 05:14 AM
Zoro
monkey d luffy
robin

Wale
January 02, 2008, 12:51 AM
Roronoa Zoro - he is a cool swordsman and he has a green theme :D
Monkey D. Luffy - the captain of the SH Crew and the next Pirateking.. plus he is a funny character
Brook - just dead bones.. nothing more.. :D he is a talking skeleton with an afro!

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89
January 03, 2008, 07:12 AM
1st Blackbeard... He's the chief antagonist, he is very strong and he ate the most powerful DF... His comrades are so funny :-D
2nd Bartholomew Kuma... He's a mysterious, charming, really strong and brutal character... I love the paw paw fruit and the challenge beween him (so religious apparently) and Zoro (really atheist):-) we have to learn a lot about him
3rd Sanji... I love his character, funny, pervert, gentleman, cook... and he smoke ahahah
I love the rivalry with Zoro, how he calles his moves and his fighting-style

Organizized
January 03, 2008, 07:25 PM
1st: Brooke. Really, he is my favorite manga character of all time. For starters, he's a walking skeleton. He's a walking skeleton musician and gentleman with a cane, tuxedo and a top hat.(!!!) He makes hilarious skull jokes, and he keeps acting, unconsciously, against his gentleman ways making him hilarious all in all. And as if this wasn't enough, he's a pervert. :D I also love the way he tries to keep his word with his last nakama, Laboon. Lastly: THE AFRO and the way he protects it to be recognised by his nakama.

2nd: Sanji. He's always been number one until Brooke came. He's hilarious in the way that he is so damn cool until his pervert side of the brain is turned on and other than that, he's so damn cool.

3rd: Shanks. He's my hero.

Koen
January 04, 2008, 07:01 AM
1. monkey d. luffy - he's just the best captain a nakama can get
2. sanji - he's cool and his acting towards girls and zoro are really funny
3. zoro - het gets lost often, he sleeps a lot and he's like they say in french (je m'en fous)

henrikoez
January 04, 2008, 08:46 AM
1. Luffy, he is the great human ever exist.
2. Mihawk, great gentlemen and strong without DF.
3. Robin, the best woman i've seen.

Sorata
January 04, 2008, 01:28 PM
3. Robin, the best woman i've seen.

She is my second favorite woman character, just behind Yuria from Hokuto no Ken, i really love her dark personallity.

In the votings Luffy is destroing all the competition.

igotthegoods
January 05, 2008, 04:34 AM
1. zoro - soooo cool :)
2. luffy - he looks so cute when he's stuffing his face with meat:amuse but seriously, he is an awesome main protagonist
3. robin - smart and mysterious

weixiaobao
January 12, 2008, 09:17 PM
Luffy- as everyone said the best human ever made ...
Nami - strong will, aggressiveness, hot, ambitious, and scary
Ussop- all of us weakling human can relate to him, brave, and funny inventions

jeffhmwong
January 27, 2008, 08:17 AM
(1) Zoro - No explanation required
(2) Nami - Hot as Hell
(3) Robin - Blardy hot (not as hot as Nami though)

Tsukisama
February 01, 2008, 09:25 AM
1. Nico Robin- Brains, beauty, and genteelness
2. Dragon- Mysterious and powerful
3. Dr. Kureha- Cool old lady

February 11, 2008, 11:18 AM
Hmm... it's soooo hard to choose my top three fav characters in OP since all Oda made all of them so cool :XD

But if I have to choose then:
1. Paulie - What can I say, the guy's interesting. I love how he freaks out whenever he sees women wearing 'scandalous clothing' LOL
2. Ace - He's damn COOL. A more mature version of Luffy N his powers are AWESOME!
3. Brooke O0 - Ha2.. I love his cheesy jokes and his loyalty to Laboon is just so touching! :crying

The Boff
February 11, 2008, 12:56 PM
choosing favourites is never easy cause you like them all but for different reasons... but wth, ill give you a "kind off" list.

1 Monkey D. Luffy
He's the coolest dumb stupid hero ever. and i like stupid heroes, its a nice concept.
first time i heard that he had a rubber body my response was like: really? wow, thats beyond super lame.
but i was wrong. cause unlike Reed Richards from Fantastic 4(who i immidietly thought of) Luffy uses his ability in a totally different way and makes it way more kickass than actually possible. amazing to say the least.

2. Chopper
I just love that little guy. and his backstory made me cry like a little baby... when he's standing in the door holding that poisonous mushroom..... omg... so touching.

3. Roronoa Zoro
he fights using 3 swords. thats just ridiculously awesome. i mean its so dumb. but it works. you accept it. and then you get his backstory to WHY he's fighting with 3 swords. beautiful.
and i love it when he gets lost all the time, a funny little quirk with the character.

eroticmaster
February 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
i think it's very hard to say the three best because you must love luffy, zoro, robin, nami and sanji. But if I have to make a list it would be
1st. Franky
He's so Coool! I espacially like the centaur style and all his fighting style and his shirt and hair and the triple buttchin and his underwear.
2nd. Brooke
for his hilarious skeleton jokes and the fact that he pwns on every instrument that exists1st.
3rd. Usopp/sogeking.
Whitout Usopp the show wouldn't be half as funny. He always joke and I LOVE sogeking. Whitout him there wouldn't be any humour in OP.

lordHokage
February 13, 2008, 09:30 AM
So far my 3 favorite characters are :D

Chopper, is so smart and cute
Roronoa Zoro, he's HOT
Sanji, he loves the ladies

RandomAzn
October 18, 2009, 11:27 AM
wats ur fav one piece char and y?

Jiggy-Ninja
October 18, 2009, 05:10 PM
You should probably start this with a discussion of your favorite character.

My fave is.....I really can't pick. every character has something I like and something I hate in them.

beastboy
October 18, 2009, 05:52 PM
Luffy ^^ he is so numb but so cool!!
I mean.. he knows the time to be numb and the time to be cool (except some incidents in Arlong park)

Poneglyph420
October 18, 2009, 07:31 PM
I would have to say Ace, but there are so many others too.
But as for Ace, He has been raised by Whitebeard and has the blood of Roger.
I mean he is the child of destiny. Plus then if we add his combat ability and awesomely powerful DF..yeah. He is cool and honorable. He fought with BB even after Teach stole his power. I really love ace more now seeing how many powerful pirates have his back and want to free him.

He is the heir of the Pirate King!!

chess4
October 18, 2009, 10:37 PM
usopp is definitely my favorite. he may be a chicken at times, but when he is needed, he stands and is counted. i found new respect doe him after the ennies lobby arc.

Roarchu
October 18, 2009, 11:15 PM
My favorite is Luffy

he's so reckless and has such determination. always going ahead no matter what

he's my fave of all animes

RichardMNixon
October 19, 2009, 12:31 AM
The whole Monkey family is just totally incredible.
I'm also partial to Whitebeard and Blackbeard.

bittman
October 19, 2009, 04:43 AM
Luffy, because he's the only main character in modern shonen that isn't a total pussy, emo or in more yaoi than straight fanfics.

...so I've heard...

herr_sebbe
October 21, 2009, 01:46 PM
I'd say Perona, because I really like her style and looks. Lots of detailed reasons, but none that I can name right away. Most of the time, I just take a liking to a character without knowing why. ;)

Mr. 2 and 3 come in as close seconds though. Mr. 2 because he is who he is and mr. 3 because of his mind and DF.

And I dislike, unlike many, Jimbei.

ZenoArmani
October 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
1. Luffy - He's oblivious, but he gives everyone hope to persevere
2. Franky - He's a freaky showman surfer inventor, who can hammer together giant stairs in the middle of combat, and has weapons powered by Coca-Cola! :D
3. Nami - She's sneaky and thinks on her feet. Too inconsiderate towards her friends when she wants to make money though. Nabiki Tendo definitely had an influence here, much like Ryoga Hibiki had with Zoro.

Honourable mentions:
Zoro: I like that he always works hard and is determined, but he's too willing to start killing people for my taste (I'm thinking of those 50 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak that he had pretty outclassed, but that may have been a mistranslation)
Chopper: Really idealistic and applies his brain, so he's the type of character I usually like, but his abilities are usually pretty lame, and he doesn't get any cool moments. Maybe if he started using that giant form more?
Garp: He's a really tough, laid-back, and funny old man, but I don't quite get him.
Mister 2: He's funny in a weird way.
Smoker: He's tough, righteous, and honourable. The kind of law officer who protects people.

Bugzee
October 31, 2009, 08:44 PM
Luffy eerr obviously!!! lol Best main character in a long time!!!!!

Jinbei - As soon as i heard his name in the Arlong Arc (i think), all attention was on him. It just clicked dont no wat tho lol! Honourable, direct, love his fighting abilities, cool character all round! Even tho imo we still havent seen much of him!!!

Zoro - lol love his personality! hahaha cracks me up all the time!

Carue - how he speaks, lol i wished he adn vivi stayed it wouldve been cool.

Others i like - Garp & Sogeking!!!!!!

k-dom
November 03, 2009, 04:24 PM
Usopp is definitly my favorite. The apparition of Sogeking was a masterpiece. He's funny, has a lot of improvement potential. He knows he is not powerfull but will not hesitate to act foolishly when necessary.

Bugzee
November 03, 2009, 11:10 PM
Sogeking is the shiznit! It would be funny if he gets two seperate bounties LOOL one as Usopp and one as Sogeking!!! LOL :XD It would be cool! He'll total the two together and brag to the other SH's!! lol :XD

kebuenowilly
November 04, 2009, 12:43 PM
1- Doflamingo: He's a fucking nihilistic sadist with a cool vision of the world, no other character seems too complex as he is. Not to mention his powerfull habilities, the way he dresses, and the way he speaks!

2- Blackbeard: He knows what he wants and how to get it. The anthagonist in my opinion.

3- Captain T-Bone: Lol, I just fell in love with his design an personality, and I love the way he shoots his slash in the anime.

But I love almost every character of OP...

MayoWarrior13
November 08, 2009, 12:06 PM
This could be anyone including villains, towns people, random people that just show up, animals, the crew, and people from other crews.

herr_sebbe
November 08, 2009, 01:51 PM
Perona. Because of her diverse per(s)onality and unique looks. ;)

LDSaint
November 08, 2009, 11:59 PM
def Aokiji as number 1- no1 beats his laid back ownage attatuide, just a fun all around good character.

2. Zoro - just cause hes Bad ass

3. Crocidile - same as zoro

ScratchmenApoo
November 09, 2009, 06:04 AM
Scratchmen Apoo, because he is the best DJ in One Piece.
He is a musical genious, often compared to Mozart, because of the unique talent and looks.
Also, he can cut up people with sound waves.

ZenoArmani
November 11, 2009, 08:11 AM
Speaking of Apoo (who has a really fun ability, and seems a lot less bloodthirsty than most other supernovas), did you notice that one of Whitebeard's captains looks like an older version of him? It seems like Oda may have snuck in something similar to Usopp's origin there? Maybe Apoo was inspired by stories of his father?

ScratchmenApoo
November 11, 2009, 08:16 AM
Speaking of Apoo (who has a really fun ability, and seems a lot less bloodthirsty than most other supernovas), did you notice that one of Whitebeard's captains looks like an older version of him? It seems like Oda may have snuck in something similar to Usopp's origin there? Maybe Apoo was inspired by stories of his father?

Could you show us the picture (manga page) of the guy you are talking about, please ? I can't seem to find him.

ZenoArmani
November 11, 2009, 08:28 AM
I don't have the links available, but he's number eight in that picture someone here made listing the faces of all WB's captains. He's also the one fighting Moria singlehandedly in Chapter 562, page 11.

Lord Rayleigh
November 11, 2009, 04:07 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/562/12/]Here is the page with him. He has indeed a face that looks similar and the same kind of headphones.

Bugzee
November 15, 2009, 01:24 PM
I agree, Apoo does have a fun ability. Apoo must have one sweeeet feeling whenever he uses his sound waves to LOL attack/kill an opponent.

ScratchmenApoo
November 15, 2009, 04:29 PM
I agree, Apoo does have a fun ability. Apoo must have one sweeeet feeling whenever he uses his sound waves to LOL attack/kill an opponent.

One time, he had so much fun while performing a concert - when he stopped, he found out that he had accidentally killed most of the audience.

Okay, that's a lie, I still hope he can control his music and choose who and what to attack... Well he did so on Kizaru, but who knows....

Desman
November 24, 2009, 07:34 AM
My favourites
1. Garp hes just amazing always with tea and crackers while discussing war or something important :D
2. Zoro just cool
3. Rayleigh he's just amazing ... like Garp :D

johnnyb7
September 13, 2010, 09:01 PM
1) Zoro
2) Garp
3) Luffy

Captain golddigger
September 18, 2010, 12:35 PM
characters from favorite to least.
Zorro-luffy-sanji-nami-usopp-franky-chopper-robin-brook

St Michael
September 23, 2010, 08:06 AM
1. Crocodile :

We have a lot of things in common , surprisingly (even if I didn't dream of having a weapon able to destroy the world.). Plus , he's cool. Usually , I like vilains.

2.Franky et Luffy :

Super fun. It's good to laugh from time to time.

3. I can't pick another character that I would like (really) more than the others.

100krotka
September 24, 2010, 05:19 AM
1. Zoro - he is awesome
2. Luffy - the best shonen main character
3. Robin - for her cool

Bobbina
October 20, 2010, 11:43 PM
3 points Zoro. Hes prideful, serious, funny and powerful, and caring.
2 points Chopper. Hilarious, has gone through alot of sadness in his life, and is constantly being made fun of, teased, abused etc. Yet is still caring and determined.
1 point Luffy. Stupid, funny, Very caring, rash, that kinda stuff
[hr]
Hey Johnny, it is confirmed Luffy has 400,000,000 bounty.
[hr]
Hmm, actually, its a tie for 2nd and 3rd, sorry for not making up my mind. I had a tie for 2nd, but then i remembered Garp and now they are all tied there.

xeteboi
February 24, 2011, 10:51 PM
rayleigh
hancock
blackbeared

Poneglyph420
February 25, 2011, 04:30 PM
Well I had posted my #1 Fav. Char. a long while ago....

Ace.. His ideals and story really draw me. Beyond that he's got the whole "Big Brother" thing.. Up until I.D. Ace also had a ton of mystery and renown surrounding him... (I also love his history/backstory.)

Smoker.. By far my Fav. Marine and now maybe growing into my Fav. Char.
Smoker had me as a fan at the whole "My pants ate my Ice cream" thing..

A Marine that fights for Real justice and tells the power brokers to eat shit...
Yeah I'm a big fan!

And Finally... Luffy..
I don't think that needs any explanation.....

:D

Mad Wanze
February 25, 2011, 06:34 PM
Sanji! The Jack of all trades in One Piece. Ass-kickin fighter, genial in almost all sagas with his solo adventures (the train to enies lobby, the gates of justice, arabasta and many more), chivalrous but pervert, supercook, always funny interactions with all the others strawhats. Without Sanji there would be no One Piece as we know it

Blackbeard. Best villain carachter ever seen imo. ugly, charming, mysterious but still human enough. His crew are the dark parallel Shs, is the only crew besides the main protagonist's we saw growing in power during One Piece. No sense of honor, but this guy has more guts then all the other evil pirates in One Piece together. If you think that just because he begged Whitebeard for his life in Marineford, that just makes him more human. We don't need a villain who is also a Saint

Akainu. If all policemen were like Akainu, nobody would even dare to steal a candy from a baby. Would I want to live in a world like that? hell no! but you gotta admit that he is the strongest opponent the pirates faced at Marineford. He shined, a real beast. Whitout him Whitebeard would be still alive, Ace would be too and we'd have lost one of the three powers of the world, the Marines. If he's the new FA, that will be funny for us and scary for pirates

Other great carachters are Doflamingo, Frankie, Kuma and Bon Clay. Most of the others are very good. Vivi Hachi and Lola the worst ones

matzik1212
February 27, 2011, 06:07 AM
1st-luffy- 'cause he's funny and i like his baka sides especially when he's hungry LOL
2nd-zoro- i like he's devotion to luffy and how they understand each others so well and i like very much his sense of direction LOL
3rd-ace- i really cried when i found out he was going to die 'cause he was one of my favs T_T...i liked his relationship with luffy and his character in general even though he was sometimes a little arrogant i liked all about him and it's a shame he died 'cause he was so strong

xeteboi
April 23, 2011, 02:13 AM
1. Blackbeared. I just love how he believe in his luck and his pawning DF. I also love how he act/look weak but definitely a very strong character and the main antagonist of the story who will test the real Pirate King.
2. Shanks. I love how he care for his nakamas and how he sacrificed his arm for Luffy.
He is also badass " a very strong yet laid back character and a yonkou.
3.Strawhats. I envy their adventure. I hope itll come true and become the next nakama of them ^^.
4. 3 Admirals. I just love how they are professional in battle and they own the 3 higg class logias.

Rikudou Sennin
April 23, 2011, 06:09 AM
So many cool characters.

But I go with Dragon first. He is such a mysterie, I love it.

2nd: Probably Shanks/Hancock.

3rd Nico Robin/Ace

Naahhh....I like so many characters, its hard to decide.

RaveDragon
May 09, 2011, 02:51 PM
Nami, her past intigues me, shes cunning an awesome
Ace, he's on fire! i loved him still do! so strong and funny, an amazing brother
Hancock, she's just so hilarious ><
Vivi, damn i miss her she was soo awesome a princess yet so nice and brave
and pretty much all Mugiwara who are all awesome and weird thus fun in their own way
Chopper has interesting powers and he's so cute!
well Oda knows hw to make lovable characters and even villians i love them all too much !!!

Bhoot
May 15, 2011, 02:33 AM
Personally I have to say I don't like any character . They are all OK type characters who have their own personalities.

None of them seems to show that complex , cunning , dark yet plain personality that I like [like u have Urahara or Orochimaru] .

One piece is gr8 because of its good story writing .

ShootToKill
June 03, 2011, 09:51 PM
Haven't watched too much OP as of yet, but right now my top 3 are:

1. Nami - Very cute, and her intelligence makes her one of the most valuable members of the crew, despite not being the strongest fighter the rest of the crew would be screwed without her. :D

2. Smoker - Seems pretty awesome, an antagonist with a strong code of honor. And I love the whole smoke theme.

3. Sanji - I like his style of fighting, his simultaneous chivalry/perviness and his personality in general, a pretty cool guy overall.

Affe
June 04, 2011, 05:10 AM
Sabo - The nicest charatcer so far in my opinion. I hope he is alive but i don't think so.

White Rose
June 13, 2011, 09:58 AM
I love Robin-chan!She rocks!So hot, so sexy, so smart!Just exactly my type!

DEATHBOTT
June 13, 2011, 08:37 PM
1. marco - badass df, second in command of one of the most powerful crew, and i like his design.
2. law - cool personality, cool crew, cool fighting style, cool design
3. smoker - not a dick head marine but honorable, cool fighting style and df, cool design

though op is sooooo good i have many other faves including all the sh, bb (i like how he actually looks like a pirate), ryuka (zombie samurai), crocodile, kidd, hawkins, drake, shanks, ben beckman and probably others who i am forgetting.

Anduren
June 13, 2011, 09:08 PM
One Piece does have a great cast. Almost every significant character has his/her own memorable quality that stands out. Though my favorite would have to be Gol D. Roger. He's the most mysterious character in one piece (if not 2nd most after Monkey D. Dragon). His personality is simply epic, maybe even more so than Luffy's. Regardless of his wealth, fame, or power, what really makes him admirable to me is his conviction to principles and the ideal of freedom he stood for. Also, I kinda find it interesting how he's like the Minato of One Piece. We learn about him bit by bit as the story unfolds and we find out he also had a son :p. And the mere mention of his name always makes the main character go :wtf.

DEATHBOTT
June 14, 2011, 07:45 AM
One Piece does have a great cast. Almost every significant character has his/her own memorable quality that stands out. Though my favorite would have to be Gol D. Roger. He's the most mysterious character in one piece (if not 2nd most after Monkey D. Dragon). His personality is simply epic, maybe even more so than Luffy's. Regardless of his wealth, fame, or power, what really makes him admirable to me is his conviction to principles and the ideal of freedom he stood for. Also, I kinda find it interesting how he's like the Minato of One Piece. We learn about him bit by bit as the story unfolds and we find out he also had a son :p. And the mere mention of his name always makes the main character go :wtf.
since we saw him in rayleighs flashback he has really grown on me. i also like how he dresses like an actual pirate and he has my favourite jolly roger too.

jorped
June 30, 2011, 09:32 AM
One Piece has a great cast so there is a lot of awesome characters, but the one that i most like is definitely Ace :crying
Ace was just super awesome, i loved the way he acted which is simply very cool. Nothing less than an awesome character :XD

exxp
August 24, 2011, 12:13 AM
Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Hancock

hoeru
August 25, 2011, 05:52 PM
i do like the old geezers whitebeard and garp very much because they are quite epic.

but my absolute favorite characters are shanks, luffy, nami and hancock. shanks because hes sortof luffys senior and mentor. luffy because hes luffy. nami because of the character development and hancock because she has some nice personal traits like looking down on people.

RezzieThaRapper
September 05, 2011, 11:08 AM
I really liked Wiper, something about Kamahamaha's in a can, cannon balls, reject dials, cloud skating tiki mask wearing berserker fighters, that just scream awesome to me, he's one of the few I would love to see in the crew... too bad, I wonder what he could have done during the time skip..

Also Perona, she's awesome in a fantastic way...

Dressrosa
November 09, 2011, 04:04 AM
1. Luffy
It's been said but I need to repeat. The best shonen hero ever existed. I think that explains everything.

2. Shanks
Define BADASS. This man has never been shown fighting but is being feared tremendously. That's just BEASTLY. I love that he's just like only interested in partying, drinking 24/7, taking his crew to the maddest place yet the moment he steps in everybody just stops and get awed of just his mere presence. He's like a grown-up Luffy, goofy on normal circumstances but serious when on fights.

3. Sogeking aka Usopp (yes, it's that way)
That moment when he fired at the WG flag without any hesitation...Yassop must be one proud Papa.

M3J
May 20, 2012, 10:56 PM
Zoro. Works hard, never gives up. Love his speeches like the one he gave to Chopper when SHP lost round 1 of Davy Back fight and when they were discussing accepting Usopp back into the SHP.
Luffy. Dude's fucking hilarious but can be pretty serious when he wants to be. Love the way he's carefree and all "deal with it when it comes" attitude. The way he doesn't fear death is pretty awesome.
Smoker. Dude's a fearless badass, willing to tackle any enemies and even sends his superiors a big "fuck you". His justice isn't hardassed like Akainu's, but it's pretty much fair for a marine.

BlackSword
September 04, 2012, 01:38 PM
In no particular Order! And of course I love all the other Strawhats and main characters but these three really speak to me! :verily

Robin - Enies Lobby has made me forever a Robin Fan! The fact that she is cool & composed all the time and when Luffy pulls something crazy she just giggles! It's awesome! She is mysterious and darker than the other characters in the crew and it makes her even better!

Ussop - He has the most interesting fights out of anyone! They are always ridiculous! His lies are outrageous and it's even funnier when the idiots he is facing believe him. I think as one of the few 'normal' humans on the ship he is the most interesting. I personally think that compared to 'normal people' he is a monster but never really notices it because of his crew.

Zoro - He is uber-badass! He has this 'if it's destined to be so be it' type of attitude that is really kinda cool in comparison to the other strawhats. The most epic Zoro moments for me were when Luffy gives an outrageous order like on the way to Enies Lobby "Zoro, It's in the way. Cut it." "Okay." Or Hatchi is in the cage of the flying fishboys and the Luffy/Zoro interplay is similar. It's just so epic!

Junaid_Sennin
September 11, 2012, 07:16 AM
1. Luffy
2. Garp
3. Law

TheTaakaVodkaBaka
August 23, 2013, 10:12 AM
I. Bon Clay/Kurai
II. Brook
III. Tony Tony Chopper

TheLuffySmile
August 23, 2013, 12:28 PM
I'm editing my post, there are so many characters that I love, so I'll make a list of some guys that share the 1st. Place in my heart!

1st. Place =

Luffy
Zoro
Ace
Garp
Shanks
Sanji
Usopp
Marco
Borsalino
Jinbe
Kuzan
Nami
Robin
Franky
Chopper
Brook
Law
They are not in any kind of order, just the ones I consider to be Nr1.

weixiaobao
August 25, 2013, 11:35 AM
Bobbin
Morgon
Wapol
Kokoro

Asarii
August 28, 2013, 12:45 AM
I like a lot of the characters because they have certain traits and qualities that make them intriguing. Here are my top five male and female characters though:

Men
Luffy
Law
Sanji
Doflamingo
Ace

Ladies
Robin
Baby 5
Perona
Hancock
Koala

Airgrimes
August 28, 2013, 04:04 PM
Men:
1. Monkey D. Luffy
2. Borsalino
3. Trafalgar Law
4. Roronoa Zoro
5. Usopp
6. Buggy
7. Bartholomew Kuma
8. Nami
9. Kuzan
10. Donquixote Doflamingo (Powerful quote during the war)

yieps
October 20, 2013, 01:23 AM
1. Zoro
2. Bepo
3. Van Augur
4. Luffy
5. Robin
>5 too difficult rank further

Robin would be placed a rank higher but unfortunately Oda didn't develop her character to its full potential after the time break. Rayleigh could've been in the ranking but he's supposed to be a legendary uber-character with low potential on character development. Still, obviously the ranking is based on how I like them not how objectively interesting they're.

Spenzi
November 27, 2013, 08:02 AM
1. Robin
2. Vivi
3. Jewelry Bonney

BigBadDogg
November 27, 2013, 06:16 PM
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Nami

Khaon
April 10, 2014, 12:08 AM
For now, it 's defo , for me, Kyros my fav character I am really intrigued by his strength and what he is capable of.

danzouismadara
April 19, 2014, 08:02 AM
1) Zoro
2) Ussopp
3) sanji
4) smoker
5) kizaru

Marche
April 19, 2014, 09:56 AM
Boa Hancock.