PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 227 Discussion [Bleach]

Dragonzair
May 14, 2006, 03:11 AM
227 out!! Go fetch (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4049.0)!
[br]
Bleach 226 yummies over here! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3844.0)
-------------------------------------

Well la de dah.

What can I say? :p

Okay, to start off, that was one hilarious intro of Orihime by Shinji. XD I'm coming to love this guy. XD And now, I really believe that guy looks like Ichigo (so screw me, I forgot his name XD).

Ichigo: As my old man would say, an opening!

ROFL

He's turning out so much like Isshin XD Just as Urahara said. XD

So anyway, the Vaizards still wonderhow Orihime was able to enter their territory, while Ichigo still continues his neverending training. Outside, we find out that the mysterious shadow was...Yoruichi! She's come to train Hime-chan. XD

We then go to Uryuu training, and wee! He's got his powers back! and...(:drool) never mind. XD

Ahch...too bad there was no cover. XD

Anyway, predictions away!!!

thatbabo
May 14, 2006, 06:12 PM
I've got a feeling we'll be seeing more of Soul Society next chapter...maybe some glimpses of some VC's in training...maybe some Captains...maybe just preparations in general...that'd be nice, imo...it's been a while since we've caught up with them...this is, of course, assuming that KT actually has plans for them...for all we know, they may have been rendered obsolete with the introduction of the vizards...I don't think it's likely but it is a possibility...

Seeing as how my predictions are never right, however, this all but insures that 227 will be about someone in the real world... :sweatdrop

_ATMA
May 15, 2006, 12:16 AM
for my predictions

i say that were going to see more of sado and renji hes going to get backed into a corner and release something big like a new skill (maybe both arms have armor?)

while we might see ichigo i doubt it we have been seeing alot of him latly and not enough of the others i kinda like babo's idea of seeing some SS. we might see ichigo completely exhosted and they finly take a break after 4 or 5 days stright of constant training we will see ichigo with the ability to use the mask but only for like 5 minutes or so probably.

those are my predictions.......... somewhat its kinda alot to pack into a single chapter but this is what i think will happen with in at least the next 5 chapters probably

Syn
May 15, 2006, 12:12 PM
Better be at least a glimpse of Rukia in the next chapter (I'd also love to see more Ikkaku/Yumichika/Keigo/Kurosaki family). The Ishidas made the last chapter interesting, but if Kubo play again with Inoue's powers, I'll really be in a bad bad mood.

SchmoDawg
May 15, 2006, 12:27 PM
I figure its gonna be a chapter with renji and chad I really wanna see what new powers they both attain, hopefully the 3 months will be up and we'll find out Uruhara's Bankai. I wonder how Yourichi is gonna train Orihime, is she gonna get similar powers to her and Soi Fong, or is it gonna be some new kind of powers that Yourichi just has knowledge about. (she seems to know quite a lot of different shit)

Hermie
May 15, 2006, 05:58 PM
*still hasn't relinquished the hope of Keigo and Tatsuki getting some cool powers sometime soon*

venicia777
May 17, 2006, 12:19 PM
*still hasn't relinquished the hope of Keigo and Tatsuki getting some cool powers sometime soon*
they need to. i cant expect them to be soo close to the action all these times and never get any awakening. With the way things are going, we will see a continuation of inoues training. And then probably something of somewhere else. we havent seen a lot of others, especially those in soul society.

Predator
May 17, 2006, 12:49 PM

I was just surprised by the new filler! It was KEIGO! And ... and .... he could see a Shinigami!
So stick onto that hope, Herm! We might really see Tatsuki :drool and Keigo :tem with some spiritual powers.

Hermie
May 17, 2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah, remember, he saw Ikkaku's entire last fight, and Tatsuki saw Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, so that's where my hopes come from. ^__^

Syn
May 18, 2006, 07:32 AM
The script popped at BF http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=16093 thanks to Derij :p

destinator
May 18, 2006, 07:41 AM
seems like a lot of talking o.O

Leen
May 18, 2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks, Syn.

EvilSniffles
May 18, 2006, 11:54 AM
hmmm from the translations I read at bleach forums it seems hime gets some face time...and her main attack weapon is down....this abrupt put down might force her to focus more on her training of fighting with the tabutski dude.....and yes I think the title is talking about hime....after all she is now a swordless warrior...

_denzel
May 18, 2006, 01:09 PM
Is this gonna be turned into a discussion thread since scripts are out?

Anyway, I'm a little weirded out because if Aizen -does- go and kidnap Orihime, this'll totally be like the plotline at this RP I'm at. :O SO I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT HE WILL. And that he'll brainwash her/con her into staying with some BS he makes up so he can see what her powers will do.

Also, Gin should be the one to kidnap her because, well. :D I miss him. And Gin likes chicks with boobs anyway.

The Touch
May 19, 2006, 09:41 AM
BLEACH - 227 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/BLEACH%20-%20227.zip)

Enjoy!

Hermie
May 19, 2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks Touch, I've uploaded it and made the RTS. ;)

(Any news on OP? I'd really like it before I leave for the weekend. XP)

The Touch
May 19, 2006, 10:10 AM
Nah sorry, no new developments on OP.

that_person00
May 19, 2006, 10:38 AM
thanks ...Touch :smile-big

Ulquiorra
May 19, 2006, 05:04 PM
Is it just me? or does Aizen always appear to be bored or not very interested, as if he is waiting for something really big to happen?

Or maybe he is just too cool??

Sharma
May 19, 2006, 08:34 PM
I think I just realised how Grimmjow is going to get his arm back.

As you know it was sliced off, correct? Look at what two parts Aizen is looking at, chads arm was blown to pieces and he is commenting on it.

I think he will be taking Orihime, maybe brainwashing her of soem sort and having her restore Grimmjows arm, hence why the next fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo should progress as normal. :)

EvilSniffles
May 21, 2006, 01:35 PM
He does have the ability to hypnotize, nice prediction :P

venicia777
May 21, 2006, 06:34 PM
I think I just realised how Grimmjow is going to get his arm back.

As you know it was sliced off, correct? Look at what two parts Aizen is looking at, chads arm was blown to pieces and he is commenting on it.

I think he will be taking Orihime, maybe brainwashing her of soem sort and having her restore Grimmjows arm, hence why the next fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo should progress as normal. :)
ahh!!! great- this is what i wish happens to Orihime. Turning evil. i remember jean grey in the x-men. Her character is too much looking like a sakura look-alike. i hope though she doesnt become a sasuke like. But i would really like it if aizen got to her. it makes the story more intriguing, and adds a new dimension to Orihimes character.

ahh!! it may not happen. i hope that is what kubo is doing for Orihimes character. Becoming a convert to aizen's cause.

ligerjager
May 22, 2006, 02:24 PM
but then it will be a naruto situation in that they have to save a character and return them back to the protagonists' side...i just don't want it to be a "save the girl" storyline again. I wonder if the viazords (sp?) will train her.

EvilSniffles
May 22, 2006, 07:03 PM
well in this case hime would be under a trance sasuke did it on his own accord. power revenge.... what aizen plans for hime is up in the air.....an offer to repair her broken sword in exchange to heal grimjaw? many ways this can unfold....but I doubt she will switch sides...all the boobies must be on the good side...

ligerjager
May 22, 2006, 09:04 PM
lol

Brede
May 23, 2006, 02:37 AM

great prediction! its all the more possible since the bad guys don't have any 'medics' on their side. perhaps there's more to why Uruhara wants to keep Inoue off the battlefield. Not so much because she will be a burden but to protect her from falling into Aizen's hands? Its becoming clear that Inoue has a very special power judging from the reaction of the Vaizards, Aizen and Uruhara. Uruhara also refered to her shield power as "heaven crystals" (at least from the translation i read). "Heaven" = Soul society? Could it be that Inoue's power is actually a version or higher form of shinigami's power? She could be related to the Royal family and the type of power she has thus far exhibited could be a tell-tale sign or characteristic of the Royal blood line...

ligerjager
May 23, 2006, 04:14 AM
but it has also been made clear that both she and chad do not have powers similar to that of either quincy or shinigami. Also her powers were only awakened when she was in proximity to ichigo, so i think it might be impossible for her to be royalty (though it's an intriguing thought).

Hermie
May 23, 2006, 01:57 PM
The more I think about it, the more it seems that Urahara might have said those things to manipulate Orihime into getting stronger by herself... He has been known to use such shifty training methods in the past... *crosses fingers*

EvilSniffles
May 23, 2006, 06:51 PM
that and he might have no way to train her really....