PDA

View Full Version : Yellow (or other) Data Book?!

Absolutio
October 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
Well.. I've seen many people already mentioning here in the Tree Of Knowledge info from the yellow databook, and I assume that part of them (like ImpelDown) for example, don't know Japanese, so they can't read the raw.. So where are you all non-Japanese people get your info from the yellow databook from?

MDLatqp
October 18, 2007, 08:11 PM
Dude, there's a whole sub-forum about data-book translations. Go check it out. You can get to it from the main forum page.

hollowfied
October 18, 2007, 10:11 PM
Is there a link to it?

I can't seem to find it..

Absolutio
October 22, 2007, 01:54 PM
well, there is this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11865&page=4
but the databook aint scanlated/translated yet..
[hr]
Well.. my question aint answered yet.. anyone willing to help? :o

MDLatqp
October 23, 2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry dude, I don't know of any scanlations lying around. I just have 'em, vaguely know what's in them, and enjoy lookin' at 'em. Your best bet is prolly to just search around forums and stuff and do google searches or somethin. Who knows? You may come up w/ a translation or somethin.

Daedalus75204
December 05, 2007, 12:18 AM
I'm new to the forum but am curious to learn the names of the databooks and what separates each. I was at the Japanese Bookstore in NYC and saw what looked like a few but not sure which one is worthwhile getting. I heard there was one that featured artwork by several different mangaka.

Please advise. Thanks!
Merged with existing thread.