PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 297 Discussion

Hermie
October 19, 2007, 02:06 PM
Oh my, seems like 296 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20124) is out! One would be wise to grab it...

So, whatever will happen next, dear Bleach fans? Don't be shy, post it here! =D

Skywolf666
October 19, 2007, 02:38 PM
It's been a while since Ulquiorra has been sealed by Kana Negacion, maybe he will return next chapter to stop Nnoitra for disobaying Aizen's orders or some other reason.

TheChosenOne
October 19, 2007, 03:03 PM
Just when there is hope that Ichigo and Co. Will win. Nell turn back into a freakin baby. What is she gonna beat nnoi with her spit. This would be a good time for Ulq to come out and stop the violence that nnoi will inflict upon Nell.

Nee San

omegafrijol
October 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
It seems that Nell needs to get her mask repaired in order to recover her true power without leaking out...

I predict Ulquiorra will appear to rescue, and force her to eat the food she didn't ate for her own good.
As for Neliel's fraction I have no idea...

rtyd1
October 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
I predict Ulquiorra will appear to rescue, and force her to eat the food she didn't ate for her own good.

It sounds like your talking about Nell, don't you mean Orihime

Zeus-Tails
October 19, 2007, 05:20 PM
If Szayel is beaten by fraccion, I'm gonna be mad. An Espada who has shown strong powers is going to be defeated by these two =|

And what's with that "we've been training all this time." It's not like the Espada haven't been increasing their own power during that time. This will be the lamest death for Szayel if that cero of their actually works.

Travis
October 19, 2007, 05:48 PM
I think this arc will be over in the next 5 chapters. Something along the lines of Negacion or some kind of rescue will happen. Everything appears to be wrapping up.

I suppose its possible for those 2 fraccion to beat or disable Sayzel, and then use bwabawa (sp?) to rescue the others and get away quickly.

Another theory is that Nell's fraccion will sense Nell is in trouble and immediately leave to go help her. Not sure whether they will take Renji and Ishida with them.

Super Angillis
October 19, 2007, 06:57 PM
Or Szeal may decide not to risk it as he has been fighting for a while. He might choose instead to make a break for it, perhaps to anylize the data on their new abilities.

Zeus-Tails
October 19, 2007, 07:02 PM
It wouldn't happen if Szayel just killed them when they had the chance, but I do think that Pesshe and Dondo's assault will fizzle like how Nell fizzled. I also agree that this arc will wrap up soon and they'll be rescued (including Orihime). Then the next arc will be Ichigo n pals taking shelter in the Sereitei for protection until all the requirement are ready for war.

bigtymer32
October 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
i think nell will regain her form or ichigo finishes him off

AngryChubbs
October 19, 2007, 09:46 PM
i see the rescue arc coming but i do not see orihime being rescued. aizen wants her so the espada are going to make sure she stays there. and besides, didn't she have a plan to get rid of the orb so i would think she would want to stay there to destroy the orb

TheChosenOne
October 20, 2007, 12:17 AM
Donde and Pesche just pulled out what seems to be the most powerfull attack in all of bleach (I think so personally). Syazel just needs to be killed already. I would hate it if he eats another one of his fracc and then goes and changes his clothes. He has been fighting for too long. One of them needs to die. I think it's the end for Syazel, but I don't think he is gonna be killed. He gonna be like Grmjw after his fight with Ichigo. Torn Apart. I also see Ichigo goin berserk, He gonna get so angry at Nnoi for what he doin to Nell. I think this would be the perfect time for Hollow Ichigo to come out and jsut destroy Nnoi. Ichigo has to be the one to stop Nnoi for hurtin Nell.

notBowen
October 20, 2007, 05:57 AM
If Szayel is beaten by fraccion, I'm gonna be mad. An Espada who has shown strong powers is going to be defeated by these two =|

And what's with that "we've been training all this time." It's not like the Espada haven't been increasing their own power during that time. This will be the lamest death for Szayel if that cero of their actually works. Why what's the difference? Last time the three of them saw eachother none of them were Espada.

Impel Down
October 20, 2007, 07:54 AM
I suppose that's a good point. But why is Szayel just paralyzed all of the sudden? He can use his wings for a really strong defense, so why doesn't he?

Zeus-Tails
October 20, 2007, 08:25 AM
Syazel can make dolls of his opponents in addition to making duplicates. Why is he so scared all of a sudden? Why not just make a copy of Ishida and throw him in the way of the cero or just move (He has to know shunpo at least. I mean he is an Espada).

Also to a post above, I would love this manga 100% of Hollow Ichigo came out and beat the living daylights out of Noitora. That would be the best scene ever.

Impel Down
October 20, 2007, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I agree that he needs to do more at this point. I mean, he said that he could kill Renji and Ishida immideatly before he went to change, so I don't see why he's not using any of that power.

Maybe he's just a sadist and prefers torture.

Silhouette
October 20, 2007, 07:04 PM
Just a friendly reminder, To make things easy-to-find for everyone, please stick to the topic of making predictions about the next chapter . The current chapter can be discussed in the chapter discussion thread. Thank you :)

My prediction, Dondo and Pesshe may not beat Szayel. However, Ishida might get an idea about how the Pesshe's sword works and use it to finish Szayel.

Sado will regenerate, since he has hollow powers, and kick Nnoitra off Nel. It may seem like a long shot but I think Sado's hollow power are not that of an ordinary one and he has been left alone for a while...maybe it's enough time for him to heal if he posses re-generation ability.

radical3113
October 20, 2007, 08:10 PM
i predict 297 will not introduce chad as suddenly regenerating himself. i think szayel's still got an ace in the hole and dondo pesche and renji are gonna have to do some kind of tag teams , coz after all zabimaru is about as big as dondo and szayel's minions.

ishidas power's similar to pesche but i dont think ishidas gonna make a comeback, coz his inside are crushed hes pretty much out till they find inoue.

i predict nell will turn back into an adult next chpt (hopefully)

Impel Down
October 20, 2007, 08:29 PM
If Chad did show up and take sweet revenge on Nnoitra, that would be fantastic. Hopefully he'd have some new creative technique to use against him, but then again, Nnoitra is pretty weakened, so he can just beat the shit out of him.

And no, Nell will sadly not turn back next chapter, I think.

TheChosenOne
October 20, 2007, 09:02 PM
Do you think Nell broken mask has anything do with why she turned into a baby. As for the next chapter I see Syazel being beaten. Hollow Ichigo coming out ( It's not gonna happen but that would be awesome) Ulq gonna come out.

Mendes
October 20, 2007, 09:37 PM
Actually, I think Ichigo is already unable to fight. I mean, he fought endlessly since he came to Hueco Mundo, and not only ordinary Arrancars... he fought some of the strongest Espadas and used his hollow mask to his fullest against Grimjow. I predict Ichigo will be unable to help Nell this time. Nell's arrancar 'protectors' can feel Nell's transformation between ordinary Arrancar and powerful ex-espada, so they will most likely feel her weakness and dangerous situation right now.
I predict they will change their cero's target to Nell's opponent, and that should surprisingly kill him

TheChosenOne
October 20, 2007, 10:17 PM
If Chad did show up and take sweet revenge on Nnoitra, that would be fantastic. Hopefully he'd have some new creative technique to use against him, but then again, Nnoitra is pretty weakened, so he can just beat the shit out of him.

And no, Nell will sadly not turn back next chapter, I think.

If chad does come back, the only way he even considered a threat to nnoi is he increases in strength like Ichigo did with bankai in SS.
[hr]

Actually, I think Ichigo is already unable to fight. I mean, he fought endlessly since he came to Hueco Mundo, and not only ordinary Arrancars... he fought some of the strongest Espadas and used his hollow mask to his fullest against Grimjow. I predict Ichigo will be unable to help Nell this time. Nell's arrancar 'protectors' can feel Nell's transformation between ordinary Arrancar and powerful ex-espada, so they will most likely feel her weakness and dangerous situation right now.
I predict they will change their cero's target to Nell's opponent, and that should surprisingly kill him

That is the reason why I think Hollow Ichigo will come back. It happended twice already With Byakuya and Hiyori (Also in Bounto Arc - Anime Only). Whenever Ichigo can't go on Hollow Ichigo come and causes ultimate chaos. This would also change nnoi view of ichigo as a nobody. Then Ulq come out, that would be just like the best way to end the arc. Ulq feels his reiatsu and know that this is what he sensed. Aizen would also be alerted as also the rest of the espada. Hollow Ichigo is the single strongest character in Bleach.

Monkeyshank
October 21, 2007, 02:41 AM
My biggest hope is that Aizen notices chad and use the orb on him to create the espada ZERO, amplifing chads power to an unheard of level.

Or that the same happens with hollow ichigo(wether he seperates from Ichigo or that personality takes over.)

ICHIHOE
October 21, 2007, 07:54 AM
GJ to save Nel

Chad with surprise attack leaving Nnoitra opened for a finishing attack by GJ

"ESPADA #5!!! GRIMMJOW JAGGERJACK!!!"

Super Angillis
October 21, 2007, 08:38 AM
The only downside with Hollow Ichigo coming out to save everyone is who's going to save them from him? He's not exactly a friendly sort. If he kills Noi, and then decides to eat Nell and Orohime's souls, it would kinda be a bad thing.

hasoon87
October 21, 2007, 09:20 AM
lmao @ Super Angillis comment about Shirosaki (Hollow Ichigo). I think it would be awesome to have the ultimate cero directed at noitora, and out of nowhere, BAM! pwned. I do like the idea of grimjow doing something, or halibel, or orihime, or uliq! holy crap there are a lot of people around there and gin and co. are just watching? wth? Its not that I hate this arc, but I seriously just wanna see how its gonna, just cuz so much is going on!

Impel Down
October 21, 2007, 10:31 AM
This arc is getting kinda messed up now. It's almost like at this point, the only way to clean things up are if they all die...but that probably won't happen. The Vaizard coming to save them is becoming more and more of a reality.

DarkManSharingan32
October 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
This Arc has been disappointing...
But, I think Chad coming back for some revenge... and with some super-tricked out Hollow power would be a much welcomed change from the monotony that has become Bleach battles in this arc.
---

Impel Down
October 21, 2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I agree, Chad needs to whip out some new powers, or maybe just a straight up hand-to-hand fight with Yammy or Nnoitra.

matrice
October 21, 2007, 11:35 AM
I really doubt that Ishida and Renji can help Peshe and Dodojack, since they are completely crushed and have even lost their internal organs. No, I think taht the new cero will either kill Zyeroaporro or seriously damage him: if he isn't destroied by that I would like Peshe and Dodojack to obtain their arrancar form (however, I think this isn't a hight possibility, but after seeing Nell regaining her powers even wih her mask ripped out I gues there's still a chance).
Well, at least I hope that the new cero will be something uber, something really worth seeing.

AngryChubbs
October 21, 2007, 12:15 PM

i dont think they can just change their target like that. first of all, they dont exactly know where nell is and second off, they arent exactly right next door to her.
if something like that happened, i would be extremely dissapointed and lose all interest in this series. we might as well have have ichigo go supersayan 4 and fuse together with his father who teleported to ichigos location who also just made it to supersayan 4 and then after the fusion is complete, they can go bankai and release their hollow mask and then just piss on aizen.
yep, thats my prediction..."fused super sayan 4 hollowed bankai isshinigo kurosaki" FTWV:p

Imperium
October 21, 2007, 12:20 PM
I suppose that's a good point. But why is Szayel just paralyzed all of the sudden? He can use his wings for a really strong defense, so why doesn't he?

Well i think its because the cero just seems very strong (on espada level i would say)

(however, I think this isn't a hight possibility, but after seeing Nell regaining her powers even wih her mask ripped out I gues there's still a chance).

her mask was cracked not broken, so i dont think it was as serious ;)

Impel Down
October 21, 2007, 01:14 PM
She took a blow to the head, to, making a serious scar, and as Nnoitra said, it made her reiatsu spill out, making her "child-like".

And Imperium, just because it's large doesn't mean he can't run or anything. I mean, he could have defended himself against Pesche's crotch-sword too.

Imperium
October 21, 2007, 01:38 PM
well then maybe after his transformation he became slow, like a double-edged sword

TheChosenOne
October 21, 2007, 02:22 PM
The only downside with Hollow Ichigo coming out to save everyone is who's going to save them from him? He's not exactly a friendly sort. If he kills Noi, and then decides to eat Nell and Orohime's souls, it would kinda be a bad thing.

That would be so cool bout it. The event will be a double edged sword. Hollow Ichigo coming out will make Aizen and the espada want to stop it before it destroys everything in it's path.

Igglemaru
October 21, 2007, 02:27 PM
shirosaki appearing would be awsome, but i guess we have more chance of ulq. halibel or vaizard interupting, or maybe noitoria just taking orihime and sparing nells life because she spared his twice.

Super Angillis
October 21, 2007, 08:28 PM
I wonder if Ishida can't keep fighting using Rasotengai. I mean it was discribed as a techneque where the user could keep fighting until his body turned to dust.

Impel Down
October 21, 2007, 08:48 PM
I didn't think of that, but he probably should try using that. Maybe he can use it on Renji to use Hihio Zabimaru against Szayel as a suprise attack, since he shouldn't be able to move.

Unfortunately, last time it didn't matter, since he was just paralyzed, but now with physical damage, it would probably hurt their bodies to do it.

eddy26
October 21, 2007, 11:29 PM
I think the vaizard will come to rescue ichigo and everyone else. Why would they spend all that time helping him and then just let him go die in Hueco Mundo. Shinji already saved ichigo and rukia when they were fighting against GJ. Hacchi likes Orihime since she had similar barrier powers like his and he even healed tsubaki for her. If anybody is coming it'll be them or his inner hollow will pop out again which would be so lame. This arc has to end soon because ichigo and friends can't just go into hueco mundo and beat on the espada. It makes the espada look weak and what will happen when all of SS decides to attack. Espadas 1 - 4 aren't going to hold off 10 captains and 12 vice captains. Add Yoruichi, Urahara, and even Isshin who is captain level strong fighting so the Espada would be defeated like they were nothing. Gin and Tousen would be the only other people left to hold off all of SS for Aizen which I think would be overestimating their strength.

Igglemaru
October 22, 2007, 07:21 AM
aizen could pawns most of ss anyway

matrice
October 22, 2007, 07:43 AM
her mask was cracked not broken, so i dont think it was as serious
Yeah, I'm not putting much hope into this either.

Well i think its because the cero just seems very strong (on espada level i would say)
I hope it will be even stronger than the grand rey cero: after all it's made from the both of them. Well, we have just to wait and see.
The fact that he hasn't moved was simply because he was caught off guard, and since the sword was like Ishida's weapon, in theory it should have just go throught his body.

Well, in the next chapter I guess we sjould see some sort of reaction from Ichigo, since now he is the only one who can still move. I won't go as far as asking for Shirosaki's return, but this should be a good chance to have a little inner-talk with Zangetsu and Shirosaki. After all the hollow can't allow him to get killed in this stupid way: he has to remember Ichigo that he has to pull out some strength and will power, not only chit-chat.

TheChosenOne
October 22, 2007, 01:45 PM
aizen could pawns most of ss anyway

I don't think Aizen can defeat every captain in SS. Yamma, Ukitake and Shunsi are still not accounted for (Powerwise). These are the three most powerful captains, I think they should be able to defeat Aizen. It's his swords ability that makes him stand out. If you can trick someone else to believe your dead. Then whole bunch of deception opens up to exploit your enemy weakness.

Igglemaru
October 22, 2007, 06:37 PM
you know what i mean though, i think one on one aizen could take yama, maybe not all ss at once, but i think espada + aizen gin and tousen could destroy Soul society, but they are doing the silly villain thing and NOT doing any direct attacks on SS and this will proove their downfall when ss trains and becomes stronger :/

EDIT: but he owned the fox guy kimomaru something or other, with a level 90 kido spell at under a third of itspower.
also note that aizen does it with no incantation, imagine what he could do now after going to hueco. He could of used the hougouykou to become a vaizard himself, same for gin and tousen.

ichigo is the aizen killer, im pretty sure someone already said about shirosaki being the single most powerful person in bleach. i agree with that 100%, only when he takes over though, if you notice, hes weaker inside ichigos mind. When he takes over his body he is stronger than a masked ichigo personally speaking there.

Oh and wonderwice magera will then kill aizen and restore balance to the universe.

Shortly after ichigo gains his super saiyajin abilities from watching nell die in front of him.

Impel Down
October 22, 2007, 06:43 PM
I fairly certain none of that is true. In SS, the shinigami would have far more of an advantage, since Seiretei is impenetrable, aside from the gates, which Aizen has control over three of the gates, there's less spirit particles to satisfy the arrancar, the Shinigami have access to all their technology, whereas the Espada are cut off, and there are plenty of strong shinigami that could take on Aizen's army. I mean, in the end of the SS arc, Aizen was at a point where he would have died unless the Menos came to rescue him.

Plus, Aizen and his gang haven't gone to attack SS immideatley is because he is smart. He needs to wait for the Hoguyoku to full awaken to make them as strong as he can, and he realizes that if they aren't at full strength, SS could give them a good fight.

TheChosenOne
October 22, 2007, 07:10 PM
I fairly certain none of that is true. In SS, the shinigami would have far more of an advantage, since Seiretei is impenetrable, aside from the gates, which Aizen has control over three of the gates, there's less spirit particles to satisfy the arrancar, the Shinigami have access to all their technology, whereas the Espada are cut off, and there are plenty of strong shinigami that could take on Aizen's army. I mean, in the end of the SS arc, Aizen was at a point where he would have died unless the Menos came to rescue him.

Plus, Aizen and his gang haven't gone to attack SS immideatley is because he is smart. He needs to wait for the Hoguyoku to full awaken to make them as strong as he can, and he realizes that if they aren't at full strength, SS could give them a good fight.

That is the main reason why Aizen is good. He calculates everything and goes forth. I think he is gonna be a vaizard (Only when he has to be one, when everything he throws at soul society and ichigo come up short, then he will use hogkyo to make himself a vaizard.

Impel Down
October 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
It's ironic that one of the best Bleach characters is the villain. All the best Bleach characters either are evil or don't get much coverage, like Stark, Halibel, Chad, Kira, Hisagi, so on.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll use the Hoguyoku to make himself a Vaizard. I mean, didn't he mention his interest in mastering hollow powers anyway?

TheChosenOne
October 22, 2007, 07:39 PM
It's ironic that one of the best Bleach characters is the villain. All the best Bleach characters either are evil or don't get much coverage, like Stark, Halibel, Chad, Kira, Hisagi, so on.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll use the Hoguyoku to make himself a Vaizard. I mean, didn't he mention his interest in mastering hollow powers anyway?

Yes he did mention that he wants to master hollow powers since he has already mastered shinigami powers. He will be the single most powerful being in all of Bleach (Exception: Hollow Ichigo)

Impel Down
October 22, 2007, 07:42 PM
Well, I still think that the Primero Espada should be able to rival Aizen's power, but, if it's Stark, then I guess he wouldn't give a fuck about things like that. The Vaizard themselves are probably around Aizen's level of power as well, if you think about it. I mean, each one of had their own "Hollow Ichigo" moment at some point, so that'd make them that strong too, but with control and more style. Style > Ichigo everytime.

Oh, and then there's the people who think Yama-jii is at Aizen's level. Poppycock, but I guess worth bringing up.

TheChosenOne
October 22, 2007, 08:41 PM
Yamma could be in Aizen level. I don't know about Primero espada. I don't think Aizen would create something that can rival him in power.

Lorax007
October 23, 2007, 03:58 AM
I'd rather not see hollow-Ichigo come out again, but if it did happen I'd at least like to see some future constraint on it. Perhaps he blocks Noitra with his sword arm, shoots a cero at the guy holding orihime with the other and as his body mutates into the hollow-creature we saw during his vizard training he yells at Orihime to take Nell and run. Perhaps Orihime stays, watches Ichigo beat Noitra and then rejects hollow-Ichigo... who promises to kill her first should he ever gain control again.

black_burn
October 23, 2007, 06:55 AM
maybe szayelaporro is gonna block it with his own special cero ,he hasnt used any for the whole fight.can't really predict wats gonna happen with noitora right now.

Betkas
October 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
I would like Halibel to interfere. And beat some crap from Nnoitra and then let Ichigo with hes crew fleet. Imagine Orihime, Neliel and Halibel at same team ! I think any man couldn't resist to this big chested girls xD

TheChosenOne
October 23, 2007, 02:38 PM
I would like Halibel to interfere. And beat some crap from Nnoitra and then let Ichigo with hes crew fleet. Imagine Orihime, Neliel and Halibel at same team ! I think any man couldn't resist to this big chested girls xD

Espada vs Espada is highly unlikely. I don't think Any espada will fight they would rather stop the fight. I think Ulq is gonna come out and stop Nnoi from goin any further.

Fortisdiablos
October 23, 2007, 03:37 PM
Yamamoto and the Primero Espada could both be stronger than Aizen. They'd probably have to be a lot stronger than him to be able to counter his Kyouka Suigetsu. If absolute hypnosis is his shikai, then who knows what his bankai could be. He just lucked out with his zanpakutou (not to say he isn't stronger than people without it, because he is really powerful on his own).
[hr]
As far as a prediction goes, there will probably be some kind of interference from the HM side. I don't know the means, but I think this will end with Nel and Ichigo and the gang going back to the real world w/o Orihime.

TheChosenOne
October 23, 2007, 05:03 PM
That would mean that Aizen created something that is stronger than him. Aizen would not do that. He sees himself as the ruler of las noches. He would not risk create something that is stronger than him and give it free will.

Igglemaru
October 23, 2007, 05:20 PM
aizens zanpaktou make up alot of his strength personally.

Primero espada won't be anywhere near his strength.

The vaizard are not near aizens level.

Shinji was shocked when grimmjaw went to unleash his sword.

Sexta Espada grimmjaw jaggerjeauqes(spelling?) was weaker than shinji, but also caught way off guard personally. I'd say shinji is maybe 2nd /3rd espada strength.

In the official databooks im pretty sure yamma was better than aizen by one point, but had weaker shunpo skills i think.

Aizen reached his limits as a shinigami, so i guess he must be a vaizard or something completely different, to max himself out completely

3shinkyo3
October 23, 2007, 05:55 PM
This probably going to sound really random but i hope habiel (i think) is going to save nell because she dislike nnotoria also because he not like powerful women and was rude to her at the meeting. This would be cool as i think he deserves death from a woman due to his ambush on nell! However the idea of chad coming back with new hollow powers would be good too.

TheChosenOne
October 23, 2007, 05:56 PM
Aizen being a vaizard is very much likely. He did say that he wants to break down the wall of a shinigami and master hollow powers.
[hr]
Does Aizen know that Ichigo is want he wants to be. I mean a Vaizard

Frank918
October 23, 2007, 06:14 PM
Igglemaru, what are these "official data books" you speak of?

Fortisdiablos
October 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
Does Aizen know that Ichigo is want he wants to be. I mean a Vaizard

He seems to know everything, so I'm going to guess he must know by now.

AngryChubbs
October 23, 2007, 06:36 PM
sorry this is offtopic, but aizen said something about a shinigami not being able to break walls down...im wondering if everyone has the same final wall. cause if they dont, then there is a good chance that there are other captains who could become stronger shinigame than aizen was. sorry if this question doesn't make sense.

Jack Van Burace
October 23, 2007, 07:05 PM
Well, Shinji seemed to hold a sealed zanpakuto. Thus, if he uses shikai, that should do it. If he has bankai, I'm pretty sure he beats Primera Espada as easily as Grimmjow. Just see the difference between Ichigo Shikai vs. Dordonii, taking a beating, and Ichigo bankai, who could own Dordonii even after releasing.

If Shinji can own Grimmjow simply by using the mask, after bankai he surely would own all Espadas.

TheChosenOne
October 23, 2007, 08:00 PM
Well that does not mean that shinji has bankai.

Shinji beating all the espada is not likely. I think he will be able to atleast beat number 3. NOt any more than that. Shinji's hollow is not stronger than Ichigo's hollow (I think).

eddy26
October 23, 2007, 09:27 PM
I think people are underestimating the vaizard. They must be really strong because while they were fighting hollow ichigo during his training none of them put their mask on. Only I think it was Love the dude with the shades was going to put his mask on and that was because ichigo was about to release a cero. Maybe their bankai type release would be that instead of just putting on a hollow mask their whole body becomes like a hollow without losing control. They can release huge ceros like crazy and regenerate quickly.

Ichigo
October 23, 2007, 09:40 PM
I think the Vaizard and the Soul Soceity Shinigami are going to being making an apperance soon. i hope too..

AceZ
October 23, 2007, 10:47 PM
you can't say aizen is weak. he made grimmjaw kneel with just his spiritual aura. an interesting plot twist would be if Aizen was the primero espada, even though its unlikely.

Shinji seems to be the leader of the Vaizards, there is no way he is weak. He was playing with grimmjaw, not even using his full strength. Shinji full release hollow might be comparitive to Yama full release, or even greater. To state the power of the vaizard's hollows is unfounded, seeing how we aren't even completly sure how they work. For all we know, Shirosaki could be a VastoLorde (unlikely because Menos are made up of mutiple souls.)

for my prediction, you have to take into account that Noi hasn't even released yet. Alot people are hoping for this arc to end but, the only way for that to happen is if Ichigo is rescued by someone. If not then letting Shirosaki take over would be interesting (remember shirosaki said that if ichigo ever let up, he would take over). In terms of willpower, i think Ichigo is stronger, but for overall power shirosaki takes it. Who really knows though. Ichigo might go crazy and start shooting grand rey cero's at Noi.

TheChosenOne
October 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
Shinji is very strong, but I don't think he is stronger that Ulq or The 3 top captains Yamma, Uki and Shun. He is not stronger than Aizen or the primero espada. Ichigo will eventually be stronger so that works out.

hollowdemon
October 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
you can't say aizen is weak. he made grimmjaw kneel with just his spiritual aura. an interesting plot twist would be if Aizen was the primero espada, even though its unlikely.

for my prediction, you have to take into account that Noi hasn't even released yet. Alot people are hoping for this arc to end but, the only way for that to happen is if Ichigo is rescued by someone. If not then letting Shirosaki take over would be interesting (remember shirosaki said that if ichigo ever let up, he would take over). In terms of willpower, i think Ichigo is stronger, but for overall power shirosaki takes it. Who really knows though. Ichigo might go crazy and start shooting grand rey cero's at Noi.

aizen is DEFiNITELY not weak by any means. remember before he leave soul society ichigo tried to handle him with his bankai and aizen manhandled him with jst ONE finger. theres no doubt that hes the stronger than all of the espadas but as far as primero espada...im not quite sold yet.
maybe other characters are going to make their appearance or maybe shirosaki like yall said

TheChosenOne
October 24, 2007, 03:12 PM
He has to be stronger than primero espada. There is no reason why he would create an espada stronger than him. Doesn't the espada have free will? Why would he do that, what if primero wanted to be king of las noches, how would Aizen stop him.

Aizen is stronger than any of the espada. Infact he is the strongest in Hueco Mundo.

Vasto Lorde's power has not been accounted for so not sure.

fdbgdg
October 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
So who are coming to save Rukia and Chad?

Istaria
October 26, 2007, 06:50 PM
OMG KENPACHI TO THE RESCUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats it ... thats all that i remember ... other stuff happened, im sure ... but ... nope, nothing all i see is white and kenpachi.....

oh, right, tesla's releases ... eh? was he a bull? couldnt be sure >.> and rukia and chad still alive, like duh

gcd
October 26, 2007, 07:16 PM
Byakya to rukia and hitsugaya to chad ? dunno

anyway, boring chapter ( as aways ) but in the end zaraki appears, and now we wait for the next week issue.

predict: zaraki own the bull guy ( bull ? dont remebers his name ) and then fight the spada.

Tauris
October 26, 2007, 07:54 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!

I thought this chapter was a great, all leading up to revealing Kenpashi arriving to the rescue! In the last few pages, when Ichigo was getting owned, I was thinking that it was the perfect time for the Vizards to make their entrance but then I get Kenpashi and all his glory. Maybe he has a new power (ace in the hole). Can't wait for next chapter!!!

Quartz-pebble
October 26, 2007, 08:37 PM
Lol, I dismissed those spoilers as fake, too.

Seriously though, NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. And I KNOW I'm not the only one here happy to see it.

ChaosCloud
October 26, 2007, 08:45 PM
WAW WAW ZARAKI KENPACHI IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
so the one rescuing should renji should be byakuya , ukitake rescueing kuchiki rukia and yasutora sado by shunsui kyoraku

Wire
October 26, 2007, 09:09 PM
Chaos Cloud: I could see something like that happening. Those are the only other Captains who could fight on par with the Espada.

Tesla and Noitra really are two disgusting characters. Beating someone who could barely move? How cool.

Hockeychaoz
October 26, 2007, 09:20 PM
Am I the only one that cringed at the breaking of the wrist?
Maybe its just because I break tooth picks like that all the time. Never though of doing it to someones arm. >_>! Disturbing.

And his release was Beluga. Isn't a Beluga some type of whale? =p

Btw, Best.... chap.... evar...

Super Angillis
October 26, 2007, 09:23 PM
On a non Kenpachi related note, it seems that the key to beating Szeal is for him to have no data on you. Sadly that would nessitate another person in that fight.

Now if you will excuse me...

KENPACHI ZARAKI IS HERE!!!!! Oh what is that wonderful feeling I have flowing through me? Is it the sensation of knowing that soon Noitarria will face someone who really comes across as the strongest? That he will learn the hard way that to be the strongest you must face your opponents with yourself weakened, not them? Yes, that is it.
oh did I mention KENPACHI ZARAKI!

manufn619
October 26, 2007, 09:28 PM
Kudo is a genus!

i concur one of the best chapter in the entire arc

taniquetil
October 26, 2007, 11:48 PM
Does the manga community dare to hope that Zaraki has learned the name of his sword and can release now?

TEK
October 27, 2007, 12:08 AM
I know I dare to hope. I've been waiting for the day that my favorite character finally makes his glorious return to battle. I'm so curious as to what the name of the sword will be, what it looks like, and what are its abilities. I am really excited!!!!

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 12:13 AM
Kenpachi learning bankai would just be awesome. That much power would be like unimaginable.

Hemostrat
October 27, 2007, 12:13 AM
hgdfgdfg
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP KENPACHI IS BACK!

I literally went "O_O OH MY GOD YES!"

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 12:15 AM
hgdfgdfg
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP KENPACHI IS BACK!

I literally went "O_O OH MY GOD YES!"

I believe that's how everybody reacted

drakend
October 27, 2007, 01:46 AM
Ok bankai Ichigo was utterly useless against the sixth Espada, now bankai Kenpachi will own the fifth Espada. :rolleyes:
This while masked Ichigo barely beat released Grimmjaw so it's logical to assume he wouldn't be able to win against a released Noitora.
The fanboysm is a bad disease.

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 01:51 AM
REMATCH!!! I SMELL IT! I SMELL THE REMATCH!! my money is still on Tousen F*** kenpachi he knocked away a damn familiar/underling not the 5th himself

bebekhappy
October 27, 2007, 04:28 AM
Wow...Kenpachi's here...IT'S F***in' Awesome!!
It's really awesome to see him again in a fight...after he defeated Tousen in SS, so how strong he is really now??
dare I hope that he is learning his sword name??damn straight i do, and soon we'll see he smash that Tesla in a second and then Noitora within second too.

radical3113
October 27, 2007, 06:03 AM
KENPACHI ZARAKI IS HERE!!!!! Oh what is that wonderful feeling I have flowing through me? Is it the sensation of knowing that soon Noitarria will face someone who really comes across as the strongest? That he will learn the hard way that to be the strongest you must face your opponents with yourself weakened, not them? Yes, that is it.
oh did I mention KENPACHI ZARAKI!

i second the motion .........................OHHHH YEESSSSSSS ....that was worth he wait i guess he must have followed them coz hes a maniac and wants to slice up some espada, after all he hasnt faught any of them yet.
cant wait for the rematch (u know wat im talking bout kenpachi-kaname)

gphjr14
October 27, 2007, 07:37 AM
Well I guess its about time for Zaraki to OMG WTF pwn some espada. I doubt telsa will last 5 pages.

Warden
October 27, 2007, 07:59 AM
Ok bankai Ichigo was utterly useless against the sixth Espada, now bankai Kenpachi will own the fifth Espada. :rolleyes:
This while masked Ichigo barely beat released Grimmjaw so it's logical to assume he wouldn't be able to win against a released Noitora.
The fanboysm is a bad disease.

Judging by your behaviour in the Predictions thread, you seem to be somewhat belligerent, friend. Do allow others to enjoy the weekly Bleach in any manner that pleases them and do likewise yourself.

I did give a long and detailed post in the Predictions thread which included several points to support the argument why using Ichigo as a measuring stick is ultimately a fruitless endeavour.

And Bankai Ichigo was certainly not worthless against Grimjaww in the last battle. He fought on equal grounds at the beginning, and finished it after the Mask was already broken.

C4animax
October 27, 2007, 08:45 AM
i found it a bit too convinient that someone from soul society come to rescue ichigo but man who else than kempachi was most suited for the task, just priceless!!!!!

But something that i'm sure of, kuchiki will be saved by byakuya...so obvious >.>...

Nice chapter.

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 09:58 AM
I think Byakuya would come to save Renji, and prolly Ukitake come to save Rukia.

drakend
October 27, 2007, 10:04 AM
Judging by your behaviour in the Predictions thread, you seem to be somewhat belligerent, friend. Do allow others to enjoy the weekly Bleach in any manner that pleases them and do likewise yourself.
I like Bleach and I enjoy it, but there are some plot-holes and I don't condone them. I can like a thing and criticize it at the same moment: I'm not a "like it or trash it" type of fan.
What I said about Zaraki being not able to win agaisnt Noitora is only logic: anyway Kubo Tite can do whatever he likes in the plotworld because he's the god there. I can live with it (but not like it) and all, but I can't read people saying "yeah Zaraki is there, the ownage begins" as it's something OBVIOUS that Zaraki will defeat Noitora. No if this happens, and it will happen most likely, it's a mere plot device.

And Bankai Ichigo was certainly not worthless against Grimjaww in the last battle. He fought on equal grounds at the beginning, and finished it after the Mask was already broken.
In fact that is a plot-device... bankai is always bankai, so it's nonsense bankai Ichigo was owned the first two times and then it wasn't the third time. Well I guess it was needed in order to make the battle a little longer, otherwise Ichigo should have wore the mask immediately and there wouldn't have been the dramatic scenes with Inoue.

kadodo
October 27, 2007, 10:08 AM
Well, sice Zaraki Kenpachi came to Hueco Mundo, I doubt that he came by himself. I would really want Byakuya to come and Hitsuyaga. However, who I would like to see the most is Kenpachi's subordinate, the short girl with pink hair, Yachiru Kusajishi. I really want to see if she's able to fight or not.

I have a feeling that Urahara will come also, he'll probably go after Chad

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 10:27 AM
Well, sice Zaraki Kenpachi came to Hueco Mundo, I doubt that he came by himself. I would really want Byakuya to come and Hitsuyaga. However, who I would like to see the most is Kenpachi's subordinate, the short girl with pink hair, Yachiru Kusajishi. I really want to see if she's able to fight or not.

I have a feeling that Urahara will come also, he'll probably go after Chad

The Urahara theory would be awesome if it came true.

Urahara is the only captain (former or current) that has a connection with Chad. Since he did train him. If Urahara does not show up then it has to Shunshi since they had already fought in SS . I think that is how everybody is going to be saved, by their previous opponents. Kenpachi with Ichigo, Byakuya with Renji (Well I know some people say that Rukia is more plausible but Byakuya is Renji's Captain, Unless the captains are doing this by themselves and not because Yamma ordered them to, I don't think Byakuya will save Rukia) Chad with Shunshi (I hope it Will be Urahara) and lastly Ishida with prolly Hitsugaya or most likely Mayuri (But he doesn't care unless he gets something out of it)

puma
October 27, 2007, 10:28 AM
Not that i am not happy to join in celebrating the SS rescue mission, but can someone pls explain why Neliel keeps reverting to her baby form. Sorry if this has been explained before.

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 10:35 AM
Not that i am not happy to join in celebrating the SS rescue mission, but can someone pls explain why Neliel keeps reverting to her baby form. Sorry if this has been explained before.

It has not been explained in the manga, But someone in one of the forums said that it could be because of her broken mask. Maybe her power is being released constantly which could lead to why she became a baby when kicked out of las noches.

kadodo
October 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
The Urahara theory would be awesome if it came true.

Urahara is the only captain (former or current) that has a connection with Chad. Since he did train him. If Urahara does not show up then it has to Shunshi since they had already fought in SS . I think that is how everybody is going to be saved, by their previous opponents. Kenpachi with Ichigo, Byakuya with Renji (Well I know some people say that Rukia is more plausible but Byakuya is Renji's Captain, Unless the captains are doing this by themselves and not because Yamma ordered them to, I don't think Byakuya will save Rukia) Chad with Shunshi (I hope it Will be Urahara) and lastly Ishida with prolly Hitsugaya or most likely Mayuri (But he doesn't care unless he gets something out of it)

Yeah, I would like for Urahara to save Chad also since he's the captain he has the most connection with. About Rukia, I'm not to sure who will be there to save her but it could be Byakuya like you said. I don't reallky know who will save Renji but I think I have a feeling who will save Ishida. And since Ishida and Renji are fighting together, I think Mayuri will come to save them.. Remember that Ishida fought with him before.

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I would like for Urahara to save Chad also since he's the captain he has the most connection with. About Rukia, I'm not to sure who will be there to save her but it could be Byakuya like you said. I don't reallky know who will save Renji but I think I have a feeling who will save Ishida. And since Ishida and Renji are fighting together, I think Mayuri will come to save them.. Remember that Ishida fought with him before.

Mayuri vs Syazel is very plausible. The one thing that doesn't make sense, Mayuri does not stand a chance against Syazel. He got beaten by Ishida in SS, So unless he has increased in power vastly I don't think he would stand a chance.

Ripht
October 27, 2007, 11:33 AM
Urahara saving chad makes sense because there are multiple weak enemies and as we've seen in the past urahara isn't one for using his full power, so he'll probably fight off the multiple weak enemies. Rukia will probably be saved by her brother. Renji and ishida will be saved by the 2 captains with the double zanpakuto's. and zaraki will fight the 5th espada he won't both with the weak one

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 12:12 PM
Urahara has never had to use his full power. I agree that he will kill of the exequias (If he is the one to save chad, I think Shunshi could be one, since he did fight Chad in SS)

The Yammy fight - Yammy is weak

kadodo
October 27, 2007, 12:29 PM
Mayuri vs Syazel is very plausible. The one thing that doesn't make sense, Mayuri does not stand a chance against Syazel. He got beaten by Ishida in SS, So unless he has increased in power vastly I don't think he would stand a chance.

Well, I guess that it's true that Mayuri got beaten by Ishida but Mayuri and Syazel have similar fighting styles. They like to have data on their opponents and knowing Mayuri, I'm sure he will find something about Mayuri's fighting style or weakness.

Waru
October 27, 2007, 12:56 PM

Mayuri got beaten by Quincy "FINAL" form.. that doesn't make him weak in anyway, add to the fact Ishida was in fact dead if it wasn't for Nemu having the cure to his poison. But anyways how much I would love for them to fight each other both being scientist and all , The Syazel fight if you can call it that has been dragged along far too long and has gotten quite boring.

kadodo
October 27, 2007, 01:40 PM
If Mayuri and Syazel ever fight I hope they play rock paper scissors and get the fight over with. Syazel fight is already boring (I think so), U add Mayuri to that (That's gonna suck big time)

Lol, that's a funny way of putting it!

Mayuri got beaten by Quincy "FINAL" form.. that doesn't make him weak in anyway, add to the fact Ishida was in fact dead if it wasn't for Nemu having the cure to his poison. But anyways how much I would love for them to fight each other both being scientist and all , The Syazel fight if you can call it that has been dragged along far too long and has gotten quite boring.

Yeah, the fight has gotten too long already and it's about time that we see the end of it. If both scientist were to fight each other, I would hope that the author comes up with something smart to keep the readers entertained.

Travis
October 27, 2007, 02:20 PM
Anyone think its weird that Kubo put Noitora's fingers in Orihime's mouth? I mean if you want someone to shut up you can just cover their mouth. I would think you'd get your fingers bit off doing something like that.

drakend
October 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
Anyone think its weird that Kubo put Noitora's fingers in Orihime's mouth? I mean if you want someone to shut up you can just cover their mouth. I would think you'd get your fingers bit off doing something like that.
If Orihime bits Noitora's fingers she would break her teeth... :D

Travis
October 27, 2007, 02:45 PM
Not the point. I just think there is some kind of weird sexual innuendo there. Kind of like with the naked Orihime and Matsumoto scene.

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 02:52 PM
The fingers in Orohimes mouth is to open her mouth to wide to the point she can't bite down or shout out a command or annoy the 5th any more and alittle bit of sexual innuendo. Because if you compare the thickness of his fingers to the size of her mouth it would easly open it to the max possible, AND OMG THAT SOUNDS WRONG

People we got to take many things into account about these latest chapters
1.Grimmjow was still weak from fighting ichigo so he hell got owned
2.Ichigo was still weak not only from fighting Grimmjow but then fighting the 5th out chance to recover
3.Tesla's overkilling for no reason ichigo's pretty much dead without him transforming
4.the 5th espada just got his ass whooped by nel the Ex-3rd

So if Kenpachi owns Tesla no big deal because of reason 2 and 3.
If Kenpachi owns the 5th while not getting wounded to the point he has to pull out his shikai during the fight against TESLA I would call that an unfair match because reason four.
And reason 1 is the only reason Grimmjow got P'zowned so hard by the 5th
Anyway the 4th Espada is still due back any minute now
and I would laugh is the 11th vice captian owned the 5th espada or even Tesla for that matter or worst pwned the 8th epsada without going shikai for the last of the three

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
What about Yachiru fighting Tesla. If Yachiru is there than that would be who she will fight. Kenpachi can then focus on killing Nnoi.

Kenpachi is so nice, he always asks his opponent if he can cut them.

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yachiru vs. Tesla since kenpachi only likes to fight those who are truly strong and if he can knock some ones fist away with just his back that's not strong enough that or she needs to fight the 8th and finally show her true power that or go to the predictions and we'll talk more about this

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 03:38 PM
Well Yachiru is the strongest vice captain, remember that pink aura. (From the little bits of info we have on her, and also i believe so)

I think all the espada will be up to the captains to defeat or a double team. Like Ishida and Renji.

The Vice captains prolly (Renji is an exception cuz he is a major character) will fight the fraccions

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 03:45 PM
Most of the Vices (especailly the 13th vices, those two annoying people who cant' get along) won't show up they are still trying to keep up with the plan of the winter attack

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 04:32 PM
Most of the Vices (especailly the 13th vices, those two annoying people who cant' get along) won't show up they are still trying to keep up with the plan of the winter attack

Agreed:D

I also believe only the captains will help out now.

Valen123456
October 27, 2007, 05:53 PM
Unless for some crazy reason one of the fraccion turns out to be an espada in disguse ... ignore that statement.

I agree that most of the Vice captains wont show up ... infact im thinking only the 11th and 10th divisons are going to show up ... the 11th will want to kill things (well duh) and matsumoto and Orhime get along pretty well.

So who is going to appear to everyone -
Ichigo - Zaraki Kenpachi (Nnoitra) and Yachiru (Tesla)
Ishida and Renji - Ikkaku and Yumichika (its been a double team so far ... why change)
Chad - Dont know
Rukia - Maybe Byakuya or Ukitake (he is her captain and we need to see him fight at some point)

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 06:04 PM
Unless for some crazy reason one of the fraccion turns out to be an espada in disguse ... ignore that statement.

I agree that most of the Vice captains wont show up ... infact im thinking only the 11th and 10th divisons are going to show up ... the 11th will want to kill things (well duh) and matsumoto and Orhime get along pretty well.

So who is going to appear to everyone -
Ichigo - Zaraki Kenpachi (Nnoitra) and Yachiru (Tesla)
Ishida and Renji - Ikkaku and Yumichika (its been a double team so far ... why change)
Chad - Dont know
Rukia - Maybe Byakuya or Ukitake (he is her captain and we need to see him fight at some point)

I believe Shunshi will save chad and Rukia will be saved by Ukitake. Byakuya will save Renji and Ishida.

I agree with you for Ichigo

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 06:18 PM
it would make sense to have yachiru and tesla fight and I want her reintroduction be funny as hell like she poking Nel or all the sudden popping out and kicking ichigo saying how weak he's gotten

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 06:22 PM
Yachiru always does has a funny introduction. She prolly think tesla as a real life action figure or something.

Does everybody agree that Next weeks chapter is arguably the most anticipated chapter in some time.

Valen123456
October 27, 2007, 06:23 PM
Or slices Tesla into lots of little pieces before he can even blink ... then goes as has a strop about how boring the fight was ... in the meantime Nnoitra and Kenpachi turn the place into a living version of Hiroshima

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
Ohh too soon...j/k but I'm not sure how you ended up in this conversation

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
Or slices Tesla into lots of little pieces before he can even blink ... then goes as has a strop about how boring the fight was ... in the meantime Nnoitra and Kenpachi turn the place into a living version of Hiroshima

That's a little morbid.:o Yachiru prolly play with tesla's face or give him a nickname.

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 06:38 PM
PORKY!!! omg that would be funny as hell especially if she's on his back like kenpachi's and give him that name while grabbing his tusk.......or even more funnier GANON!!

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 08:32 PM
Well Tesla does look like a deformed pig with bull horns so would be hilarious

JioFreed666
October 27, 2007, 08:55 PM
Ganondorf that would be so stupid but It would be funnier if Nel was being poked still thought and she woke up

ttxdragon
October 27, 2007, 08:56 PM
I know that guessing the entry of yachiru and making nicknames for Tesla can be fun, but please, stay on topic and do not spam this thread unnecessarily ;)

it's no fun reading over multiple pages of spam for people searching for serious discussion ^^

TheChosenOne
October 27, 2007, 08:57 PM
That's funny:Haha:Haha

Ichigo being healed is a given, Since Kenpachi and Yachiru (If she came along) can keep Nnoi an Tesla buzy which frees up Orihime to heal Ichigo and Nell. This would make nell's mask go back to the way it was before Nnoi kicked her out of Las Noches.

Non-Life
October 27, 2007, 10:18 PM
I don't know if anyone's mentioned, but I couldn't get over the size of Tesla's hollow hands. In one pic, his whole hand is the size of Ichigo's head, then in the next pic, he's holding Ichigo up by the neck with two, giant fingers, which were not that big when Tesla first picked Ichigo up.

matrice
October 28, 2007, 07:40 AM
Kempachi's arrive was totally unespected and obvioulsy he rocks, I am really looking forward to his combat and I hope we will see some power-up on his side (well, he should have trained hard, since he wants to beat Ichigo and all, and it would be strange tfor him to beat the 5th espada without a new tecnique or some big improvement). I am relly happy, because the "Kempachi VS Noitora" should be really overwelming, since they both have similar characters and tecniques. The next to show up should be Byakuia, since otherwise Rukia will be killed. I don't know who will come to Pick up Chad, really, but someone has to show up since he is going to be killed. Ishida's and Renji's fight is a huge mistery, too. The only thing that seems a little wrong is taht Ichigo now seems like and idiot, I was expecting a power-up: when the spoilers said that he would have seen Kempachi I immediatly thought that it was a flashback, but in the end it seems that he was the real thing, and not Ichigo's imagination.

yemsta
October 28, 2007, 08:16 AM
I think Byakuya would come to save Renji, and prolly Ukitake come to save Rukia.

I am really curious to see ukitake in combat, I dont think we are yet to see him at anywhere near his full power which I think will be terrifying.It has been stated that ukitake along with Kyōraku and aizen are the most powerful of captain. I think though that they will be saved for the war

midiman
October 28, 2007, 09:26 AM
I think Zaraki has become a lot stronger because :
1.He want's to beat Kurosaki so he becomes the strongest again
2.He should have been preparing for the winter-war
and pherhaps he was able to gain shikai or bankai.
I mean he was already strong when fighting kurosaki and if he didn't give Kurosaki the chance to cut him more than just once and give him so many openings, than he could have beaten him easily, I don't know about Kuros bankai tough but i believe he would have been on par with it and now he has gotten stronger.
To me Zaraki should now be able to atleast release shikai and so he would be on par with vaizardichigo.

So i say he will be able to rape Noitora but i think he will be like :,, Oh you are injured so i can't fight a fair fight with you, come on i will let you attack me." ;)

And i hope we will see other captains but most likely they will only take the ohiri-rescue-team back and tell them to wait for the winter. ^^

drakend
October 28, 2007, 09:44 AM
The only thing that seems a little wrong is taht Ichigo now seems like and idiot, I was expecting a power-up: when the spoilers said that he would have seen Kempachi I immediatly thought that it was a flashback, but in the end it seems that he was the real thing, and not Ichigo's imagination.
Well I hoped for Shirosaki to show up: I don't like the "let's own evreything on sight" type of chapter but this would have been the ideal moment for some pure and nice Shirosaki's rampage. I'm waiting this since I first knew about his existence in the manga: I don't want an arc or whatever, just four-five chapters of true terror and I will be satisfied for ever! :D

MR. Satan
October 28, 2007, 10:10 AM
I'm glad we have level headed people on this thread. I haven't read that anyone suggesting that Kenpachi has Bankai. That would just be stupid. I do think a couple other captains are in Hueco Mondo though. So Rukia will be saved and maybe just maybe Chad will turn bad. His powers are Evil after all.

Schabrak
October 28, 2007, 10:34 AM
So where's the proble about Kenpachi learning his weapons name. Not exactly bankai but shikai maybe. ^^

MR. Satan
October 28, 2007, 11:13 AM
I think he does have Shikai. He was trying to learn his swords name when we last saw him.

TheChosenOne
October 28, 2007, 12:54 PM
I am really curious to see ukitake in combat, I dont think we are yet to see him at anywhere near his full power which I think will be terrifying.It has been stated that ukitake along with Kyōraku and aizen are the most powerful of captain. I think though that they will be saved for the war

Unless SS decided that they should not wait anymore.
[hr]

I'm glad we have level headed people on this thread. I haven't read that anyone suggesting that Kenpachi has Bankai. That would just be stupid. I do think a couple other captains are in Hueco Mondo though. So Rukia will be saved and maybe just maybe Chad will turn bad. His powers are Evil after all.

Well Chad could keep his powers in control, Like Ichigo did with his Hollow (Much better control)
[hr]

I think Zaraki has become a lot stronger because :
1.He want's to beat Kurosaki so he becomes the strongest again
2.He should have been preparing for the winter-war
and pherhaps he was able to gain shikai or bankai.
I mean he was already strong when fighting kurosaki and if he didn't give Kurosaki the chance to cut him more than just once and give him so many openings, than he could have beaten him easily, I don't know about Kuros bankai tough but i believe he would have been on par with it and now he has gotten stronger.
To me Zaraki should now be able to atleast release shikai and so he would be on par with vaizardichigo.

So i say he will be able to rape Noitora but i think he will be like :,, Oh you are injured so i can't fight a fair fight with you, come on i will let you attack me." ;)

And i hope we will see other captains but most likely they will only take the ohiri-rescue-team back and tell them to wait for the winter. ^^

Vaizard Ichigo is stronger than any captain that has released their bankai.
If Zaraki is on par with Vaizard Ichigo with only his Shikai (Then WOW), with his bankai (that would make more sense)

Nnoi might release for his fight with Zaraki (if there's gonna be one) to prove that he is the
"Strongest" Espada.

Lohnt
October 28, 2007, 02:21 PM
There is absolutely no proof that Vaizard Ichigo is stronger than any captain, there is absolutely NOTHING to compare his current power to.

In fact we can't even compare a common Vaizard with a common captain.

In addition, Isshin, Urahara and Genryūsai are almost impossibly weaker than Ichigo in their Bankai form (considering Ichigo NEVER mastered all 6 forms).

TheChosenOne
October 28, 2007, 02:27 PM
There is absolutely no proof that Vaizard Ichigo is stronger than any captain, there is absolutely NOTHING to compare his current power to.

In addition, Isshin, Urahara and Genryūsai are almost impossibly weaker than Ichigo in their Bankai form (considering Ichigo NEVER mastered all 6 forms).

I said every captain that has release their bankai. Like Tousen, Byakuya, Kommamura, Hitsu and Mayuri.

Lohnt
October 28, 2007, 02:47 PM
Nevermind, I noticed you added "has released their bankai" after I posted, heh nvm

TheChosenOne
October 28, 2007, 03:07 PM
Nevermind, I noticed you added "has released their bankai" after I posted, heh nvm

I did it the very first time. I edited the Nnoi and his strongest espada boast.

Anyway,
Well the former captains are much more powerful that Vaizard Ichigo now. Ichigo still has a lot of power to gain from his Vaizard mode. He so far has only using the form to supplement his shinigami powers.

When he learns his hollow powers also, I doubt that there is anyone that can rival him.

Jack Van Burace
October 28, 2007, 05:55 PM
Well, Aizen >>> Grimmjow out of sheer spirit pressure. Grimmjow = Ichigo. I don't know where you get the idea that Ichigo with mask would beat any captain. A few of course, like Komamura, Byakuya, but not the others. Specially Yammamoto Genryuusai. You must be joking to say he can deal with him in bankai only, lol!

C4animax
October 28, 2007, 08:43 PM
Something i forgot to say about this chapter is that i wanted so much ichigo inner part to take over! That would have been awasome to see him probably pown the 5th espada! In the end inoue would have revert his form back to initial ichigo .... too bad :p...

I like your theory about chad turning bad, in the anime there's a scene where he's looking to his hands, i can't remember if he did the same in the manga but that could well announce what will happen. More true since he's still breathing.

I can't agree with people saying that urahara would come to hueco mundo, it'snt the time for him to face arrancars, i would guess that he's a direct opponment for aizen and as a strong person like him, you cannot show him yet...plus, nothing tel us if he can go to hueco mundo since he can't go to soul society. (even if ichigo could be the only one to kill him)

Not the point. I just think there is some kind of weird sexual innuendo there. Kind of like with the naked Orihime and Matsumoto scene.

Agreed, i might be a total pervert but man wasn't that weird to see this...

Well, Aizen >>> Grimmjow out of sheer spirit pressure. Grimmjow = Ichigo. I don't know where you get the idea that Ichigo with mask would beat any captain. A few of course, like Komamura, Byakuya, but not the others. Specially Yammamoto Genryuusai. You must be joking to say he can deal with him in bankai only, lol!

We could get a hint of what ichigo wizard strengh was during byakuya's fight, almost powned him, it would be safe to say that ichigo wizard is stronger than captains (at least all captain they fought) BUT recently and after the fight of grimjow we can also say that he's not stronger than hirako who powned grimjow (the fact he couldn't keep his mask long enough is part of his weakness), certainly not stronger than urahara who is, i believe, on the same level of aizen (remember how aizen powned grimjow...who is the the mirror image of ichigo) and probably not stronger as genryu since he took on two powerfull captain.

That's just speculation, and as time passed since their last battle, they might all have greatly improved. It just happened in my opinion but the strengh scale has been a bit screwed up, ichigo appears weaker in front of people that are not supposed to be on his level or higher!

Jack Van Burace
October 28, 2007, 09:13 PM
That's because powers are not linear. Rukia defeated Alulueri just because he was careless. Ichigo "defeated" Zaraki because he broke his sword. Zaraki is still way stronger than Ichigo. And Byakuya was taken by surprise by hollow Ichigo. Ichigo is on captain level now, but don't think he beats many captains. I'm not even sure if he would beat Zaraki again.

I would say Hitsugaia, because he's still just a boy and hasn't fully matured his Bankai yet. But others, he would have to count on being lucky/underestimated to win.

honest_hypocrite
October 29, 2007, 12:50 AM
One thing to keep in mind... there is no set mathmatical equation explaining the jump in power from normal to shikai to bankai. If kenpachi were to have some sort of release, there is no one other than kubo that could possibly know how strong it would be. So, in theory, even just kenpachi's shikai could be overwhelming.

Also, there is no power gauge for Ichigo's normal bankai release. Even Byakuya stated that it normally takes a considerable amount of time to master a bankai. So I could go as far as saying that, potentially, Ichigo's regular bankai form can surpass his shirosaki form and even his masked bankai form. After all, when Ichigo is in his vaizard form, he is essentially "borrowing" his hollow powers. There is nothing that confirms that hollow powers are definitively stronger than shinigami powers. Aizen's strength is proof of this. Now if a vaizard could harness both powers simultaneously... well that's a different matter and that is the being Aizen is trying to create.

drakend
October 29, 2007, 03:04 AM
That's because powers are not linear. Rukia defeated Alulueri just because he was careless. Ichigo "defeated" Zaraki because he broke his sword. Zaraki is still way stronger than Ichigo. And Byakuya was taken by surprise by hollow Ichigo. Ichigo is on captain level now, but don't think he beats many captains. I'm not even sure if he would beat Zaraki again.

I would say Hitsugaia, because he's still just a boy and hasn't fully matured his Bankai yet. But others, he would have to count on being lucky/underestimated to win.
Yes Zaraki is still way stronger than Ichigo and Ichigo won only because of pure luck... :rolleyes:
Bankai and vaizard Ichigo are crap too compared to the wonderful uber super Zaraki Kenpachi!

Silhouette
October 29, 2007, 03:21 AM
Yes Zaraki is still way stronger than Ichigo and Ichigo won only because of pure luck... :rolleyes:
Bankai and vaizard Ichigo are crap too compared to the wonderful uber super Zaraki Kenpachi!

It wasn't really a fluke or luck. Zaraki wasn't fighting at full power..even shikai power. You see, the relationship between Zaraki and his sword wasn't just a cold one, it was rather a rivalry. Zaraki was suppressing his zanpkuto and his zanpakuto was fighting back and affecting Zaraki's power (as Zangetsu told Ichigo).

Zaraki looked more powerful than ever in the last panel . I mean Tesla is Nnoitra's fraccsion and he was about to deal the final blow to Ichigo and for Zaraki to block him while not even looking....he must've come to good terms with his zanpakuto. I so want to know his/her name.

drakend
October 29, 2007, 04:32 AM
It wasn't really a fluke or luck. Zaraki wasn't fighting at full power..even shikai power. You see, the relationship between Zaraki and his sword wasn't just a cold one, it was rather a rivalry. Zaraki was suppressing his zanpkuto and his zanpakuto was fighting back and affecting Zaraki's power (as Zangetsu told Ichigo).

Zaraki looked more powerful than ever in the last panel . I mean Tesla is Nnoitra's fraccsion and he was about to deal the final blow to Ichigo and for Zaraki to block him while not even looking....he must've come to good terms with his zanpakuto. I so want to know his/her name.
Excuse me but you have to consider that even Ichigo wasn't fighting at his full power: I mean he was still in shikai too. From then Ichigo gained bankai and the mask, but even now he hasn't reached his peak of power obviously (otherwise Bleach can finish next chapter).
Since then I'm sure Zaraki has improved, most likely by gaining bankai, but in a fight between bankai Zaraki and bankai Ichigo I'm not so sure Zaraki would have the upper hand, let alone bankai Zaraki and masked Ichigo.
You then say Ichigo was going to die: well even during the Ichigo vs Byakuya fight Ichigo was going to die and Shirosaki popped up saving the day. If Zaraki wouldn't have come then Shirosaki could have popped up instead.
Anyway when you put too many if in a statement it becomes speculation: we have no way to say who is stronger between bankai Ichigo and bankai Zaraki, even if the strongest between masked Ichigo and bankai Zaraki should be obvious.

Absolutio
October 29, 2007, 05:57 AM
Does anybody else than me, thinks that Bleach is becoming more and more like Dragon Ball Z with swords?
I mean, at the start of the series, fighting skills were important matter at fights, but now, all you need to win a fight is have higher spirit energy (similiar to power lvl of DBZ) and that's it. They even have like transformations there that's just like the sort of DBZ transformations:
Shikai - SSJ1, Bankai - SSJ2. Then there enemies are too strong, so Goku, oops, i mean Ichigo achives his SSJ3, Hollow form. What next, a lvl beyond Bankai, SSJ4? The battles aint getting anymore interesting, since you know how they're gonna be like from the start.

Betkas
October 29, 2007, 06:08 AM
"King of the Kill" was indead fine chapter. Things started to move at faster rate. Atleast dieing characters was shown and even new espada finishing dirty jobs.

And for the best Kenpachi is here saving the day =]~~~
Zaraki probably got some power up . And how did he even get to HM. Urahara could made the way to enter it, but there is no way he could sence where Ichigo is with his bad spirit power sence ( like in Soul Society). Somebody should be behind this.

Jack Van Burace
October 29, 2007, 09:33 AM
Does anybody else than me, thinks that Bleach is becoming more and more like Dragon Ball Z with swords?
I mean, at the start of the series, fighting skills were important matter at fights, but now, all you need to win a fight is have higher spirit energy (similiar to power lvl of DBZ) and that's it. They even have like transformations there that's just like the sort of DBZ transformations:
Shikai - SSJ1, Bankai - SSJ2. Then there enemies are too strong, so Goku, oops, i mean Ichigo achives his SSJ3, Hollow form. What next, a lvl beyond Bankai, SSJ4? The battles aint getting anymore interesting, since you know how they're gonna be like from the start.

If it were, Rukia wouldn't beat Alulueri, and Ichigo WOULD BE stronger than Zaraki, only for defeating him in Shikai-mode. Ichigo's victory was having a better bond with his sword, and by breaking Zaraki's , all of Zaraki's strength gone to waste: he had no sword, fighting was over.

Even tho Zaraki was, and is, way more powerful than Ichigo.

Bankai is only a skill related to the Sword, and in Ichigo's case, super-speed. Grimmjow himself already stated this. The only other asset is the Kuroi-getsuga tenshou. Releasing arrancar swords so far only seem to alter their shape, not their strength unless that is the release's feature.

Thus, having stated that bankai DOES NOT (necessarily) increase strength, only grants an extra asset (which COULD be strength and Ichigo's isn't, as stated by Grimmjow), Ichigo-bankai-Vizard mode might have reached Zaraki's strength or close to it, since he only won Zaraki because of Zaraki's weakness, the lack of bond with the sword.

That's what I meant for non-linear. You can't compare 2 individuals always through the same feature and determine who wins. Reiatsu power is not final.

TheChosenOne
October 29, 2007, 11:40 AM

I think in bleach, the most important thing is resolve, yes fighting skill and reiatsu helps.
I think the person has all the skills that they need and power that they need, they need a reason to unleash it thus making there resolve stronger and giving them a reason to get stronger.

Like Kenpachi fight, Ichigo had the resolve to work together with his sword, In Byakuya fight, Ichigo no matter what, wanted to save Rukia (Hollow form was the reason he won, but he got where he was (bankai) through his resolve). Grimm fight he wanted to save Orhime.

of Course there are sometime this does not work. Tousen with Kenpachi (Tousen is weak as hell so that wasn't fait to start with).

gold349
October 29, 2007, 01:16 PM
this is no longer a three man team who have snuck into Heuco Mondo to save one of thier nakama. Bells are gonna be ringing loud and clear all over Los Noches. Aizen and his elite Espada are probably cracking their pants, or his espada will earn their bread now and show what they are made off. He's here,He's here, He's here Zaraki Kenpachi's here truely awsome and injection of some sort of rescue squad was required at this point, we have seen one captain, but he isn't alone i'm sure of that.

They all show that they have resolve non of them back down from fighting and they all try to give 110%, but they all come to a point which at their current levels they can not get past , even to the point where they use their last bit of rietsu and try to deliver that final punch, Ichigo show's the most, even though he was heavily injured he still went for Nnoitora, he tried to help Nell knowing he is no match for Nnoitora with his current health.

TheChosenOne
October 29, 2007, 01:28 PM
this is no longer a three man team who have snuck into Heuco Mondo to save one of thier nakama. Bells are gonna be ringing loud and clear all over Los Noches. Aizen and his elite Espada are probably cracking their pants, or his espada will earn their bread now and show what they are made off. He's here,He's here, He's here Zaraki Kenpachi's here truely awsome and injection of some sort of rescue squad was required at this point, we have seen one captain, but he isn't alone i'm sure of that.

They all show that they have resolve non of them back down from fighting and they all try to give 110%, but they all come to a point which at their current levels they can not get past , even to the point where they use their last bit of rietsu and try to deliver that final punch, Ichigo show's the most, even though he was heavily injured he still went for Nnoitora, he tried to help Nell knowing he is no match for Nnoitora with his current health.

The dark guy going to kill rukia and the Exequias about to kill Chad is a way of showing that something or someone will indeed interfere.

Side Note. ZARAKI IS HERE, HERE, HERE!:D

honest_hypocrite
October 29, 2007, 11:55 PM
One thing I don't understand. Now that we suspect there to be some captains going in for the rescue, hell, why doesn't everybody get in on the action. This seems like the best time for a frontal assault. Some of the espadas are dead or injured and even the main objective in the arc, Orihime, is a breath away from rescue. Does bleach have the length left to show all these other great characters get into action and show off some flare.

Travis
October 30, 2007, 12:31 AM
They are going to grab Orihime and take her to SS to be executed for betraying SS and working for Heuco Mundo. Just wait and see. :p

leoliox
October 30, 2007, 01:06 AM
I agree with the DBZ thing.
At first it was about cool shapeshifting swords, abilities, souls and spirits.
The characters had their stories, captains were cool and very strong and humans had moving stories... where is all this in this arc ?

All we have is insanely strong guys, with no feelings, no stories (exept Grimmjow) who fight and gather for no reason, flying around and shooting beams : espada and vaizards.

Not it's just about power vs power.... and the fights look more and more uni-dimensional and since they keep involving weak dudes who have to beat insanely strong monsters victories or losses in Bleach make no sense anymore. Sometimes they win just because they say they want to..sometimes they lose to weaker guys (privaron), sometimes they have god-like power but they get beat up just like that... or they get help from an even weaker guy was just pretending to be weak or suffered amnesia...

Now that I can read HxH again I realise how weak Bleach is regarding plot depth, coherence and twists.I keep reading because the art and some chars are cool but I really miss the early chapters, when the fights still made sense.

Travis
October 30, 2007, 01:28 AM
I agree with the DBZ thing.
At first it was about cool shapeshifting swords, abilities, souls and spirits.
The characters had their stories, captains were cool and very strong and humans had moving stories... where is all this in this arc ?

All we have is insanely strong guys, with no feelings, no stories (exept Grimmjow) who fight and gather for no reason, flying around and shooting beams : espada and vaizards.

Not it's just about power vs power.... and the fights look more and more uni-dimensional and since they keep involving weak dudes who have to beat insanely strong monsters victories or losses in Bleach make no sense anymore. Sometimes they win just because they say they want to..sometimes they lose to weaker guys (privaron), sometimes they have god-like power but they get beat up just like that... or they get help from an even weaker guy was just pretending to be weak or suffered amnesia...

Now that I can read HxH again I realise how weak Bleach is regarding plot depth, coherence and twists.I keep reading because the art and some chars are cool but I really miss the early chapters, when the fights still made sense.

I agree with you. I was reading some of the chapters in the SS arc and they are so good. It was amazing. I think Kubo had the story planned up to the SS arc for the most part when beginning Bleach. So he had the plot and depth in the early part of the manga. Now it seems like he's a little lost or stumped. I'm actually excited about this chapter finally. The past 2 or 3 months have just really seemed bad, with the weakend Ichigo fighting Noitora and then the back story of the 2 fraccion actually being stronger and fighting Sayzel to no avail, and then Nell running circles around Noitora and slicing him, but for some reason all of a sudden next chapter being too weak to fight Noitora. Too many ups and downs and it seems like no real even fights this arc. They are all one sided for the first chapter or 2, then its flipped to a one sided fight for the other person fighting and the fight ends eventually.

honest_hypocrite
October 30, 2007, 01:35 AM

Yes, it might seem that way. After all, its just logic. HxH is the current peak of manga quality for its genre, imo. So it is inevitable that every other manga in the past, present, and future is going to fall short in some fashion. Same with movies and games. There is always that one experience we will judge everything else by. But if I must concede to it being similar to dbz, I will at least say it is a new-age dbz that has more quality and more style. Whereas dbz was enjoyable for its time, I am also enjoying bleach now. I have a feeling that by the time this arc ends(or even in the next few chapters) we will see some interesting material.

black_burn
October 30, 2007, 07:00 AM
It kinda bugs me how Kubo makes sayzelporro seem like he is gonna finish the fight but then some things just makes it longer.e.g "We will be able to pull the curtain on this amusing and lenghtly performance,lets put an end to all of this"

defaultizzle
October 30, 2007, 10:14 AM
hey what does beluga actually refer to? i wiki'd it and i only found beluga whales...

Jack Van Burace
October 30, 2007, 10:43 AM
It is Verruga, a plantar Wart. Thus, he looks like a Wart-hog. V and B have similar sounds in Spanish.

TheChosenOne
October 30, 2007, 11:02 AM
It kinda bugs me how Kubo makes sayzelporro seem like he is gonna finish the fight but then some things just makes it longer.e.g "We will be able to pull the curtain on this amusing and lenghtly performance,lets put an end to all of this"

Well, it's the same thing that has happened with all the espada that has died or been injured.
Look at Grimm, Ichigo was about to die, then he gets his resolve back and was going to kill Grimm, then grimm unleashes his greatest attack and looks like he won, then Ichigo wins.

TheChosenOne
October 30, 2007, 05:20 PM
One thing I don't understand. Now that we suspect there to be some captains going in for the rescue, hell, why doesn't everybody get in on the action. This seems like the best time for a frontal assault. Some of the espadas are dead or injured and even the main objective in the arc, Orihime, is a breath away from rescue. Does bleach have the length left to show all these other great characters get into action and show off some flare.

Well the element of surprise wont to any good for SS, cuz Aizen has forces that can balance it out, like espada and arrancar.

Bleach still has a lot of length to continue the story, there are still lot of things that has not been revealed, like former captains, king of ss, how vaizard got their powers, why people got banished from ss, Aizen with Vasto Lorde etc.