PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 308 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tamerlane
May 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
Well this weeks chapter is out, you can find it all: Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3992.0)

So what does everyone think will happen in the next chapter?

I know that I was really surprised to see that last panel..... o_o;;;

Personally I think that 308 will mainly consist of someone stopping Sasuke from killing Naruto, I mean they can not kill of the main character of the series. Or even better yet Sasuke finds that even after all this time that he is still not able to kill his (former?) best friend, but based off on his rather cold speech I doubt that. Maybe Oro finally makes an appearance and frees Kabuto!

So will Naruto die? Will Oro show up? Will Sasuke have a sudden bout of conscience? Will Sakura finally do something? Or will Sai sacrifice himself to save Nauto?

So tell us what your predictions are!

:knk

Sin
May 18, 2006, 11:23 AM
Hmm, well I think its pretty certain we can rule out Sasuke killing Naruto. I'm glad on the last page Naruto looks determined rather than shocked. I'd like to see both Naruto and Sasuke's training accomplishments but since Naruto is still injured from his Oro fight I don't think we get too see him go all out Kyuubi-less. It would be nice to see him pull out "THAT" jutsu. With all that said though, I think one of the other three steps in, probably Yamato or Sai, and pissed off Sasuke and we get to see him unleash all kinds of new Jutsu's. Sai having found his inner-smile is due for a death, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him killed by Sasuke. Too many possibilites ... mind overloading... Anyways next week is a long ways away. Damnit

Sai_the_Shaman
May 18, 2006, 11:26 AM
I would like to predict that 308 will mainly consist of a large free for all battle against Sauke to take him down. Given that the little teaser meantions Sasuke's power it'll mainly be a way to deomonstrate all the new techniques Sasuke learned of the 2.5 years. I dont think there'll be an Orochimaru caemo until 309 or 310 since Sasuke's reappearance was a biig one and I think Kishimoto wants to draw out this battle and show Sasuke off as much as he can.

Predator
May 18, 2006, 11:35 AM
I think we get something similar to Oro vs. Kyuubi. A fast battle, that will be better viewed in anime format. Kishi will really show off Sasuke having some B level jutsu. Naruto dodging them all or using some countermeasures, or having minor damage. Then Sasuke gets a bit pissed and uses A or S level. That ends the chapter. OR we see Naruto starting that jutsu.

Seeing Sasuke this close to Naruto and Naruto so full of determination makes me wish for that to be Hiraishin no jutsu. After all, this is a perfect moment to stick a teleport note on the back of the good ol' rival.

hermallorn
May 18, 2006, 11:37 AM
next few chapters:
1) sasuke show off
2) sai show off
3) kabuto and oro back in the game
4) naruto big roxing time
5) kakashi save the game

j0ny
May 18, 2006, 11:43 AM
Naruto didn't even look suprised! He has something up his sleeve to get out of this one. I am betting he can do that flash justu.

Either that or Sai will jump in and get stabbed by Sasuke.

You guys know I am right.

ikuroi
May 18, 2006, 12:08 PM
I really think this is funny, Sasuke will show off by stoping the guys who tries to stop him... Yamato and Sakura, Sai will try to be on the offense, so he will show off and Sasuke will defend while thinkin *This guy...!*

Koen
May 18, 2006, 12:18 PM
I think, the real fight won't start in the next chapter. I believe that four of them is too much for sasuke. Sai isn't that bad, sakura fought well against akatsuki, yamato isn't an easy guy too, and naruto has shown us that he really is dangerous: he pwned oro without no doubt.

So in my opinion: oro released kabuto, and they will back up sasuke. This means that oro will fight yamato, while kabuto will fight sai... I believe sakura will help naruto, she said she'll help him...

But how will naruto fight, is he going in kyuubi mode again... hard to tell: but he has a chakra problem, so this fight will be of no value if sasuke will have the upperhand... The fight is meant to show, how sasuke has become powerfull. So, I hope kishi will not take this fight to light, but I hope he'll take fight no to hard.

Scollzero
May 18, 2006, 12:25 PM
See i may be mistaken but in 306 didnt naruto make a kage bunshin just before running towards sasuke? I dont think it was clear whether the real naruto confronted sasuke or his bunshin, i think that may be the trick naruto has up his sleeve, he spent the time to sneak behind sasuke and used his bunshin as a decoy, i have actualy been thinking " why hasnt naruto done this before?" as its a good tactic, and now i think hes finally put it into play!

See here we have naruto doing a kage bunshin...one going one way the other going er...the other way, i think his bunshin is the right one (note the cloud), and this follows on as the right passage is where the others where standing...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Scoll/52684a96.jpg

The next panel just shows naruto running alongisde the others, its not clear whether this a bunshin or not though ( i think it is),
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Scoll/de69cbe6.jpg

Any one else think this makes sense or am i way off with my prediction?

LightReaper
May 18, 2006, 12:30 PM
Nice find, it'd be awesome if he used the bunshin to tag sasuke. Then bam we see hiraishin no jutsu combined with one handed rasengan to the face. I think that's why naruto was smirking kinda in the last page, because he's confident.

There will be a small skirmish between naruto and sasuke, much like the rooftop fight in part 1. But this time sai will intervene when he sees naruto cant keep up the kick ass.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 12:42 PM
Nice find, it'd be awesome if he used the bunshin to tag sasuke. Then bam we see hiraishin no jutsu combined with one handed rasengan to the face. I think that's why naruto was smirking kinda in the last page, because he's confident.

There will be a small skirmish between naruto and sasuke, much like the rooftop fight in part 1. But this time sai will intervene when he sees naruto cant keep up the kick ass.
he is confident, but i think it's because he's been training really hard the last 2.5 years to be as strong as yondaime, he's not week! not even close.

can't wait t'ill next chapter

ps yeah he did split, nice find :tem

cerventus
May 18, 2006, 12:50 PM
Hinata will apear. Muahahahahah

okay serious note: Naruto is a Bunshin.

Itachi will appear right at the corner of sasuke sight.

Everyone panic and sasuke will change his attention directly to Itachi.

It turns out to a Bunshin of Naruto disguised as Itachi.

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 12:53 PM
It might be a Bunshin, unless he's playing tricks on us, and he shifted the camera view. Like, look at the 2nd picture, you see the view is showing them running to the right, so you assume he ran through the right hall, correct? Well, that could be the left hall, but the view looking through the right wall (instead of them running to the left, they'd be running to the right).

Hinata will apear. Muahahahahah
Mmmm, Hinata...

Yeah. Sasuke's going to slap Naruto and them around, then Naruto is going to get pissed off and tell him to "cut the bullshit and use your Sharingan", and once he's got it out, Naruto's going to bust out with some new moves he's been saving up.

Probably not, but eh, I hope so. At the moment, I want Sasuke's ass to get beaten since he's still the same annoying shit he was as a kid. He needs to grow up...or get that crap beaten out of him.

cerventus
May 18, 2006, 01:25 PM
next chapther,

Sasuke's Power??? A new chidori katana.

glasskatana
May 18, 2006, 01:55 PM
I don't believe this at all but it would be a great twist if, as some of you are saying, Naruto isn't surprised by sasuke's speed because he knows hiraishin. It would also be really cool if Naruto knows a jutsu similar to pepperspray that he shoots into Sasuke's eyes. Let's see how well he fights without his bloodline.

Rurouni Gio
May 18, 2006, 02:22 PM
next chapther,

Sasuke's Power??? A new chidori katana.

About the Katana... as Oro´s Katana is the Kusanagi Sword, i was thinking that Sasuke´s would be also an old Mythical Japanese Sword and since, Uchiha´sspeciality with Ninjutsu is Fire element, i thought it could be the Muramasa sword, that could also be the cause of the explosion in the room.

About the next chapter, Sai will probably jump in and save Naruto, or Naruto proves to be a bunshin, however, i would like to see whose will Sakura really Support, i mean... she´ll probably get mind raped by watching Sasuke Trying yo kill Naruto, the thing is... she can go and punch Sasuke to save NAruto and then Damn him with words (I would like this to happen), OR almost impossible though, she'll go ahead an say "Sorry NAruto, i'm going with Sauke..." (man... that would be a nice twist, and would give a nice dramatic style). But as always, we can't exactly predict what will Kishi-sensei do, and he usually gives us sth better that we haven't expected...

On the other hand, i really want to see a nice fight ._., and maybe some Akatsuki Action.

hermallorn
May 18, 2006, 03:10 PM
Could be that Sasuke wants to test naruto's growth before turning against Oro

kunai-knight
May 18, 2006, 03:26 PM
Could be that Sasuke wants to test naruto's growth before turning against Oro

i was thinkin the same thing but i figured nah thatd be too predictable and is a pretty much like the easiest way to get sasuke back to konoha and destroy oro. besides oro would probably kill them all if sasuke turned....its possible though lookin at the way sai has switched from traitor to helper in the last 10 chapters

mageofdeath
May 18, 2006, 03:35 PM
I just hope that Naruto pwnz Sasugay before Kakashi gets there and pwnz him up all over again...
yeah I also think its a KB that SG is about to stab...

No OnE
May 18, 2006, 03:45 PM
Hmm, great minds think alike :). There's no way that Naruto is dumb enough to send his real self out there, and he had some spare bunshins from his kage bunshin last chapter. And right here I had some thoughts but they were already said on the last page so I deleted them, lol.

NRZero
May 18, 2006, 04:02 PM
I'm with everyone that predicted that Naruto that Sasuke is hugging on is a bushin. Naruto is probably readying up his odama rasengan to paralyze Sasuke or has some other jutsu hes got prepared. Next Chapter is gonna be Naruto vs. Sasuke 3, even though it seems like everyone isn't going to sit around for that. Sakura will definitely get involved somehow like she did in the first fight.

One Bad Mo Fo
May 18, 2006, 04:36 PM
I think we're all going to get to see our first real Naruto fight sence the time skip over the next few chapters. I'm sure Naruto learned at least a few new tricks in 2 1/2 years.(I'm of the camp that 'that jitsu' was the demon fox shrowd) I don't see Sakura getting to involved just because we already had a long, showcase fight w/ her in the last arc. I don't think Orochimaru can die or that Sasuke can be 'saved' just yet either. I see Yamoto ending up as Orochi's new container as a way to keep Sasuke alive while alowing Orochi to remain the main villan for awhile at least.

yogster9
May 18, 2006, 04:58 PM
i doubt naruto knows the teleporting jutsu...didn't ero-senin tell him not to use "that jutsu"and i think it is the bunshin...it only makes sense...and the whole thing about sai jumping to save naruto and gets killed...that won't ahppened, because if it does then naruto will get mad and releases kyuubi or his own chakra, but that won't make seanse because he has no energy right now...so...i don't know

Piatch
May 18, 2006, 05:01 PM
yeah.. the naruto that's there is a kage bunshin that's what I also believe..:P

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 05:24 PM
I think that Jiraya talking about "that Jutsu" was letting the Kyuubi take over (which is why he told him to remain calm), since it hurts his own body (and almost killed Jiraya...), which would also explain the look on his face:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5057/narutoch251p133ij.th.png (http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch251p133ij.png)
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5132/narutoch251p147rp.th.png (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch251p147rp.png)

He's definately got a sad/concerned look in his eyes in that 2nd one...why? Because it almost killed Jiraya, whom, he probably has come to think of as something more than just a dirty old man.

It'd still be cool if that wasn't the "that jutsu" that Jiraya was talking about. I hope he has a few new moves up his sleeve.

Sai_the_Shaman
May 18, 2006, 05:45 PM
hmmmm, I think it' still too early for Naruto to have learned (or mastered) Hiraishin no Jutsu, but if he does know it at all its probably incomplete, sorta the same with how his Rasengan required a bunshin to help at first (he can do it with one hand now right?). I'm not too positive that the Naruto that is in front of Sasuke is a Kage Bunshin either, it simply doesnt seem right to have the Naruto that finally see's Sasuke after so long to be a Kage Bunshin Naruto and not the real thing. However, I believe that the Kage Bunshin is sill around and is close enough for Naruto to do Kawarimi with in case, or it is settin up for a low level Rasengan to knock out Sasuke. I think the ensuing battle should only be a Naruto vs Sasuke match up with Yamato, Sai and Sakura keep the perimeter secure to make sure Orochimaru and Kabuto don't interfere. The next next chapter, however won't be too much of a battle yet because I think Kishimoto still wants to show off some of Sasuke's new techniques first and then the rest of the battle will be to show us more of Naruto's growth w/o the Kyuubi (afterall we still havent seen much of his new strength yet) and how he and Sasuke matchup. If Sakura does involve herself in the Sasuke/Naruto battle, it will be near the middle/end area.

Junoz
May 18, 2006, 05:47 PM
I think in next chapter Naruto going to FINALLY breakout some new moves. I mean come on 2.5 years with Jiraiya and the best he's got is 2 Jitsu Radoom Rasengan and Kyuubi form, I THINK NOT!! As for the rest: too early for Orochimaru to die and I dont think Naruto or Sasuke will be the one to kill him even if Sasuke training is technically is over and he's just waiting to throw Orochimaru away. Sakura I believe will be too shocked from Sasuke and Naruto fighting to get involved. Sai and Yamoto might end up acting as Naruto back up when the tanks finally empts (he's finally run out of chakra). As for Sasuke killing Naruto I don't think that will be an issue cause he wont get the chance. And as for the Kyuubi form being THAT jitus, I still don’t believe it for 3 simple reasons Itachi afraid of Jiraiya,- Jiraiya almost got killed by Naruto with THAT jitus,- Orochimaru afraid of Itachi, Naruto didn’t defeat Orochimaru

nbaldwin
May 18, 2006, 05:49 PM
I haven't decided one way or another that "that jutsu" is KN4. In my heart I don't want it to be, just so I know that Naruto has come up with something incredibly powerful. I admit that it doesn't make sense in some ways though. Oh well! I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

It seems as though we all pretty much agree that Naruto is a bunshin. The look of total confidence on his face is priceless, even after Sasuke popped up next to him out of nowhere. I can't wait until things get nasty and they both start pulling justu's nobody thought possibly out of the ninja behinds. It's true that Naruto is in bad shape, but he's a resilient kid.

There are times when I can predict with decent accuracty how the story will unfold. But this time, I honestly have no idea. So many different things could happen. I get this nagging feeling that Kakashi is going to pop in at some point and Mangekyou Sasuke's butt into a new dimension. Regardless, it's going to take something DRASTIC to make Sasuke come back to Konoha (if he ever does).

Junoz
May 18, 2006, 07:10 PM
Forgot to add... Yea I think its the clone as well. Next chapter going to be insane

SombaSan
May 18, 2006, 07:13 PM
funny i'll have to agree with sin here, its tough to say because i like sai's jitusu and style i would hate to see him die but his purpose has been served for this arc he is probably not going to make it out. Especially since Oni is after him.

Naruto will fight even in his current state, i would like to think that what sasuke is about to stab is a kagebin juitsu but u never know.
There will be a big fight coming up, not that big but at least a fight.

In a perfect world they all go home and naruto gets laid by sakura..........ya...

SacredNic
May 18, 2006, 07:32 PM
Seeing as Naruto is the #1 Ninja of unexpected surprises, it's most likely that it's a bunshin. :tem

Dr.Strangelove
May 18, 2006, 07:38 PM
i have my doubts about the popular kage bunshin theory for various reasons but the main reason remanins that it would without a doubt take away a lot from the
importance of narutos last page statement. the lack of fear and the look of determination on his face were less powerfull as a message if he was a clone.
it will be interesting to see how things will develop from here since this is one of the few times its hard to predict the outcome but to tell the truth i' pretty pessimistic. one reason is that kishimoto sucks at wrapping things up and has the shittiest pace of storytelling second only to toriyama (as seen in the last chapter).unlike mangakas like adachi, whatever happens in his stories never have real consequences or leads to anything. how many times did orochimaru get away now? fights involving him are like a coitus interruptus, whenever you think you will reach a climax and closure to the fucking arch he manages to leave as if nothing happened. that happened like 2 times in the last two chapters. also what the fuck is it with people turning sides like a spin wheel?
how many times did kabuto turn? what about sai? i wouldnt complain if it wasnt just a cheap way to generate heat for a chapter and reach status quo in the next. also sakura pisses me of to no end in this chapter(nothing new), her figure had basically nothing to say other than "naruto-kun/sasuke-kun". anyway before i drown in my own ramblings i predict that whatever happens in the end orchimaru will get away as will kabuto and sasuke. inbetween we will have lots of gay subtex between naruto and sasuke, lots of useless staring (or in the anime it would be 360 degree closeups of people looking determined) and hopefully some fighting that will without a doubt be interrupted by orochimaru (which is hilarious since he knew where sai was heading to and still naruto and co arrived first).

Archangel
May 18, 2006, 07:54 PM
Well theres some things that I think about the Kyuubi 4 tails. Now first of all, Jiraiya said not to use "That Jutsu" and I'm pretty sure that KB 4 is not a Jutsu, and second of all this all happened before the Sasori fight and such, and Naruto didn't even know that he was transforming into the KB 4 when it happened with Oro. Yamato had to tell him that he had transformed. And it would make sense that "That Justu" was something really good which is why Naruto looked dissapointed or sad because he probably wants to use it.

But enough of that, I like the idea of Naruto actually being a Kage Bunshin and I could definetly see Sasuke stabbing it, Sakura going "NO!!" and then poof it turns into a cloud. But I also have this feeling in my stomache that Sasuke isn't that stupid and he'll know that its a Kage bunshin, but you never know.

UzumakiRoman
May 18, 2006, 08:02 PM
i think that it's interesting how everyone is surprised but Naruto is the most calm with Sasuke right in front of him!

those last lines Naruto spoke sounds to me that he's dead serious!!
he's basically lumping saving Sasuke and becomg Hokage together!

i think the title of the next chapter is misleading as always!!
i think we'll see Sasuke's power because Naruto is going to MAKE him show us!!!

p.s. i'm not sure if it's a bunshin but i think Naruto could get away with it since Sasuke is not using Sharingan!

mrwhos
May 18, 2006, 08:07 PM
The only 1 i'm disipointed on is Sakura who's standing there and staring at Sassuke and don't a shit. Sai and Yamato is prepered to attack Sasuske adn Naruto is Cool as he can be and he know that he can be as fast as Sasuske atleast or even faster. Yeah i don't have any prediction sorry :(

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 08:09 PM
Even if Sai does survive, considering Orochimaru is out to kill him, once he gets back to Konoha, ROOT will probably kill him, or make him disappear for failing such an important mission...

But I also have this feeling in my stomache that Sasuke isn't that stupid and he'll know that its a Kage bunshin, but you never know.
Without using his Sharingan, I don't think he can tell if it is a Kage Bunshin or not. He might be able to with it, but then again Byakugan can't see through Kage Bunshin either.

i think that it's interesting how everyone is surprised but Naruto is the most calm with Sasuke right in front of him!
Well, Naruto isn't exactly known for his calm demeanor. He normally jumps the gun and goes off without thinking, and the fact that he's so calm face-to-face with Sasuke, shows he's grown somewhat...which is good.

The only 1 i'm disipointed on is Sakura who's standing there and staring at Sassuke and do a shit
Sakura already has her ass-kicking gloves on, so what does she need to do to get ready for a fight? :p

mrwhos
May 18, 2006, 08:14 PM
Sakura already has her ass-kicking gloves on, so what does she need to do to get ready for a fight? :p

Considering on her face i still think she's a little paralilyze to see Sasuske again and she isn't alltogehter ATM.

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 08:15 PM
Considering on her face i still think she's a little paralilyze to see Sasuske again and she isn't alltogehter ATM.
That's true. Hopefully Yamoto or Sai will slap her or something to get her focused instead of fantasizing about his chest.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 08:26 PM
sai; this a fight bitch *slap* wtfu

darobertz
May 18, 2006, 08:29 PM
Okey, my take on this. First off, i think niext chapter will accually be a figthing chapter (finally), however, i don't think Sai, Sakura or Yamato will join in on the fight. Naruto probably won't let them, this his fight, his confrontation with sasuke, the confrontation he had been waiting and trainig for the past 2,5 years. If you where in his situation, would you let other people take care of it. So, my prediction is that it's going to be a Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.

On a side note, I hear people talking here that Naruto is going to use kyuubi again. Please, think about, what did Yamato do a few chapters ago? Right, seal of the Kyuubi, which means Naruto probably can't use it. So, I'm almost certain that we are gonna see some new jutsu's from both sides. Look at how the manga progressed since the time skip. We've seen the growth of Sakura, new stuff from Kakashi, learned what kinda jutsus Sai and Yamato have up the sleeve, we've seen Orichimaru fight, learned some new sick shit about Kabuto, damn, we've even seen Shikamaru do a new jutsu and he hasn't even played a big role in the storyline since the timeskip.

Well, this leaves 2 mayor characters open for showing some new stuff, Naruto (okey, we've seen the kyuubi part, but that's kyuubi's growth, not naruto's)(and the Odama Rasengan wasn't really new, just an upgrade) and Sasuke. And look at the moment where at, Naruto and Sasuke, both facing each other, both getting ready fight, there both probably wondering what the other has been doing. It's the perfect timing, this is what Kishi was probably working towards and what everybody has been waiting for and i'm almost certain where gonna get it.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :smile-big

C4animax
May 18, 2006, 08:44 PM
There's a lot of possibilities here, i mean we got to see through all character, yamato can stop sasuke with a mokuton jutsu, sakura can punch sasuke, sai can jump in or use he's ink...what i really think since naruto doesn't seem really scared, or in a rush i don't know, is that he'll be the one pushing sasuke back, and i believe sasuke is holding a bushin (it's not about seing sasuke for real or whatever it's about thinking safety and a bushin is part of yourself anyway...)

If there is a fight it will be between naruto and sasuke only, sakura will only act in the end (maybe will she heal sasuke wounds? :D) sai will not be killed neither will yamato (i think he has to be here if he has to set up a prison justu like kabuto to hold sasuke), don't expect oro to show up anytime soon because i think he wants to see how good sasuke is.

Seeing Sasuke this close to Naruto and Naruto so full of determination makes me wish for that to be Hiraishin no jutsu. After all, this is a perfect moment to stick a teleport note on the back of the good ol' rival.

Man wouldn't that be great if he sticked a tag in his back then appear behind him with a kunai under his throat? ( but i think it's too early for him to know that justu)

See i may be mistaken but in 306 didnt naruto make a kage bunshin just before running towards sasuke?
Any one else think this makes sense or am i way off with my prediction?

I was thinking the same from the start but i couldn't tell when he would split :p. Nice find.

I think that Jiraya talking about "that Jutsu" was letting the Kyuubi take over (which is why he told him to remain calm), since it hurts his own body (and almost killed Jiraya...), which would also explain the look on his face:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5057/narutoch251p133ij.th.png (http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch251p133ij.png)
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5132/narutoch251p147rp.th.png (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch251p147rp.png)
He's definately got a sad/concerned look in his eyes in that 2nd one...why? Because it almost killed Jiraya, whom, he probably has come to think of as something more than just a dirty old man.

Thanks for clearing that up!!!! It's about akatsuki and involve naruto going NH4, sasuke isn't akatsuki and recently yamato told him to keep it down.... but people can dream....

Ps: That's funny to see that finaly the long-med ninja uses a sword so that bastard is a all range ninja :D (talking about sai)

ricekid
May 18, 2006, 09:17 PM
I dont think "that jutsu" is kyuubi takeover because Naruto doesnt know about the negative effects of lv 4, compared to the talk with Jiraya, where they know exactly what they're talking about. Its obvious whats going to happen next. There is still a while until Oro can take another body, so that wont be happening soon. And the sword Sasuke carries, thats the same blade he is going to use to kill Oro sometime in the far future. Ending my prediction/rant. Goodnight.

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 09:28 PM
I dont think "that jutsu" is kyuubi takeover because Naruto doesnt know about the negative effects of lv 4, compared to the talk with Jiraya, where they know exactly what they're talking about.
He knows. No doubt Jiraya told him what happened after this:
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5424/082vf.th.png (http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=082vf.png)

Obviously, Jiraya would have explained it to him...I mean, if you woke up and everything was rubble, and your teacher was in bad shape...wouldn't you want to know what happened? And no doubt Naruto would have just bitched because Jiraya would have taken a week at least to heal up...I don't think he's stupid enough to risk another 4-tailed Kyuubi attack during training (when he's in bad shape like that).

_ATMA
May 18, 2006, 09:57 PM
for my predictions i think sakura is going to colapse from the kyubii poisen when naruto hit her arm from where she has been pushing her self .... sasuke jumped down and put his arm around naruto .... maybe oro is sneaking up behind/under naruto to get ready to kill him .... and sasuke is getting ready to turn but acting like he is on oro's side still. the whole group is going to panic when they see her fall over and oro is going to try and attack, sasuke and naruto grin at each other and try to take down oro, he almost dies and escapes w/ kabuto well who knows kishi throws some real curve balls in there ;/

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 10:00 PM
I'd like to agree with that. I hope he's actually grown out of his bullshit and they somehow planned something like this way back when...but, that's doubtful. People don't seem to want him to go back to Konoha...

maggi
May 18, 2006, 10:03 PM
ok,ok, this is my prediction. they all gonna look at sasuke pulling up his sword then, he suppostly kill naruto...sakura is all terrify,but then naruto is gonna smile or something and then is gonna result that it was a binshin and naruto is in the back, then sasuke is gonna say something like "you really trick me on this one but thats not gonna happen a secound time" then they all gonna start fighting and everything.....hehe that would be cool, well thats what probably is gonna happen and the chapter is gonna end that sasuke takes out a new power or something in that nature...hehe... :p

sushi-girl-27
May 18, 2006, 10:06 PM
Humm... I predict it's gonna rain soon. In the manga, I mean. XDD

No seriously, Sai's gonna do something stupid and Sasuke will be like "Oh, would you just SHUT UP?!" and kill him "on a whim"... XD

RegulasFade
May 18, 2006, 10:09 PM
Ok, whille there probably will be at least some fighting next chapter, I have an interesting yet unlikly prediciton.

I had the thought that after possibly some more disscusion/combat, that naruto will stop fighting, and say that he no longer wants to bring sasuke back, INSTEAD he's going to severe sasuke bond, he'lll relise that evan brining sasuke back to konoha isnt enough, and so instead he''ll say that he's going off and kill Itachi, so as to sever that bond, and make everything Sasuke has done in the past 3 years meaningless, because with Sasukes mindset it's about the onyl way to really save him... and then they'll tyr to escape or possibly naruto wil just "summon" everyone away or somthing or chapter will end whatrever.

THtas just my crazy idea.

ryderdm3
May 18, 2006, 10:22 PM
I agree with the bushin theory, but I don't agree with all this talk that Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight it out next. If they do, it's gonna last 30 seconds. Naruto is extremely exhausted right now, and he's not going to be using the kyuubi right now. He'll try to get a few moves off and it will be clear that he is still tired from the orochimaru fight and he'll collapse. Sasuke will see this as well and will not dare finish him off like that. I expect Sai and Sakura to take it to Sasuke while Kabuto is freed and Yamato heads off to stop him.

StyM
May 18, 2006, 10:24 PM
naruto would probably be pawned by sasuke, showing how sasuke has imporved and how strong he is..
naruto wont probably show his true strength, coz if naruto pawns sasuke, the time skip will be worth nothing, the more reason sasuke would follow orochimaru to become stronger...

Jammin
May 18, 2006, 10:32 PM
My prediction is that the next chapter is a "Sasuke beats the crap out of everybody and possibly kills Sai" chapter, to display how strong he is.  Not unlike the "Garra pwns Naruto" chapter, also know as chapter 132.

Followed by a couple classic Naruto counterattack chapters.  Not unlike the "Naruto comes back to throttle Garra within an inch of his life" chapters, also know as chapters 133-136.

And at some point we're going to get a Slug, Frog, Snake moment again like in the beginning of Chapter 170. Except this time it will be Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke instead of the sanin.

_ATMA
May 18, 2006, 10:47 PM
And at some point we're going to get a Slug, Frog, Snake moment again like in the beginning of Chapter 170. Except this time it will be Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke instead of the sanin.

i dont aggree naruto is too used up to summon boss frog

Elmdorz
May 18, 2006, 10:51 PM
Well the titles are normally misleading, but next chap is called Sasuke's Power. Soooo that being said hes defnitely going to do something, whether it be only 2 pages hes going to do something bad ass. Personally I rather see Sasuke chop of Sakura's head, laugh and walk away. But I know thats not going to happen *sigh*

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 18, 2006, 10:56 PM
I think in this chapter that Naruto is a bushin of course, but he doesn't appear and Sai fight's Sasuke. And shows off his impressive skills with his sword. Yup most definetly, and Naruto appears and Sasuke is most impressed he looks at Naruto then looks back to be punched in the face by Sakura, and he is thrown through the wall and it crumbles around him. So Sakura and Sai fight Sasuke, and finally Naruto steps in or he stands back and crosses his arms, with a serious look on his face. Hehe...But there's going to be some action most definetly, or alot of mind games. One of the two, maybe both.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 11:17 PM
sasuke gets owned, everyone in disbelief, naru actually not a dumbass!????

_ATMA
May 18, 2006, 11:19 PM

hehe i would agree Xd

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 11:21 PM
Eh, the fight is going to last maybe 3-5 chapters, (if they get to fight...) unless they're interrupted, then probably just 1 or 2. I hope they get to fight 1 on 1.

Orochimaru pops up with Kabuto, and Yamoto/Sai/Sakura take care of them while Naruto goes mano a mano with Sasuke, I hope.

That'd be nice...Naruto not getting his ass handed to him for once. He seems to like getting his ass handed to him and only defeating the enemy after he's been thoroughly trashed.

billion bruce lees
May 18, 2006, 11:28 PM
i don't think naruto has any patience for orochimaru, he'd go 4tailed again just to kill him

jabbament
May 18, 2006, 11:46 PM
Yamoto would probably re-seal the Kyuubi as soon as he started to turn...

_ATMA
May 18, 2006, 11:54 PM
off topic: yea probably holding back the kyubii beacuse if if the accelerated healing takes over it will just kill him faster maybe hes looking out for his prolonged future >.>? lol

jabbament
May 19, 2006, 12:00 AM
Or maybe last thing they want is for a 4 tailed Kyuubi that Naruto has 0 control over rampaging in tight quarters. :p

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 12:12 AM
nah he sees oro as the reason sasuke left, the jerk who killed the third, and someone he wants to murder in cold blood

what did it take like 3 split seconds for him to go kyuubi on oro last time

look at all the fights he's been in, it takes alot to really tee him off

unless you are oro.

then he starts takin' arms off an shiza

foxez69
May 19, 2006, 12:31 AM
I think Sasuke will reveal his true intentions why he didn't kill naruto then... That was because he couldn't kill naruto because of their BOND and he knew he couldn't kill him just like that. When he went to Orochimaru, he wanted to train not just to kill itachi yet, but to to have more hatred so that he could kill naruto and obtain the mangekyou.

I also think that he will discover that Itachi's revelation about obtaining the mangekyou sharingan is a lie.  He will discover that Kakashi didn't come because he lost all of his chakra by using the Mangekyou sharingan.  Because of that, he will be shocked knowing that Kakashi obtained the mangekyou not because he killed his closest friend.  He will then join Team 7 again, knowing that he can obtain the higher sharingan without killing his closest friend.

Another prediction is that if they're going to fight, Sakura will have a big part in defeating Sasuke... She can use her medical skills, like making Sasuke blind so he can't use his sharingan anymore since Kabuto is out of the scene.  If Kabuto has his signature medical jutsu that no one else can, wherein he can regenerate his cell at a super fast rate (remember the fight with tsunade where he said that this is his skill that orochimaru really likes),  Sakura will have her own signature by making a person handicapped and can't be healed unless she's the one who's going to cure it.  

Knowing that Sakura is the one who can also cure Sasuke's eyes, he can't kill Sakura, if he does then Sasuke will be blind forever.
And for that, Orochimaru, will have no choice but to let go of Sasuke knowing that he's useless without he's sharingan.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 19, 2006, 12:51 AM
That would be interesting to see Foxez69. I mean if she can actually make Sasuke handicaped then why would Orochimaru still want him? If he can't use his Sharingan's then he's of no use to Oro. That is what they fail to realize, they need to make it to where Sasuke is of no use to Orochimaru anymore. They need to figure out some way to handicap Sasuke, to where he becomes utterly useless as a container.

:P But Orochimaru is the man, and he would survive either way. This he has for a long time now, and Orochimaru is crazy anyways, you know he will find a way. If he can't get Sasuke, I think he will go after Yamato. He is a successful experiment he performed like 20 years ago. And it worked, and why do you think he keeps Kabuto. If all fails he can use Kabuto as the new container, I mean after all Kabuto can regenerate. I think Orochimaru hasn't tooken over Kabuto it is because he is like his trump card, if all else fails he will use Kabuto so he can further his ambitions.

Well I think there's going to be fighting, but I think Naruto will do it without his Kyuubi and he will be so calm about it. He won't explode or loose his head, and this will frustrate Sasuke, seeing as he can't get the same immature reactions out of Naruto like he did before. That he is very calm, and level headed to his approach on things. Ya Naruto will pwn Sasuke this time, if not in this encounter, but in the end Naruto will totally own and pwn Sasuke.

Sai_the_Shaman
May 19, 2006, 01:18 AM
This is a little off-topic, but I always wondered why doesnt Orochimaru jsut kill Sasuke and take the Sharingan. Afterall it's been shown it can be done, look at Kakashi. it's not as if he couldn't evolve it himself and I'm pretty sure he has a lot of Chakra to keep it on at all times. so why no kill Sasuke and take it?

Anyhow back on topic. I like the idea of blinding Sasuke, it would be very interesting making him a blind ninja. It would be a huge twist in plot and might even force a change in persona for him.

glasskatana
May 19, 2006, 01:22 AM
This is a little off-topic, but I always wondered why doesnt Orochimaru jsut kill Sasuke and take the Sharingan. Afterall it's been shown it can be done, look at Kakashi. it's not as if he couldn't evolve it himself and I'm pretty sure he has a lot of Chakra to keep it on at all times. so why no kill Sasuke and take it?

In the end the sharingan works MUCH better if you have uchiha blood. It would seem that at Itachi's level at least, it takes very little chakra to activate it and keep it activated. He has it on all the time unless he's completely drained of chakra.
PEPPER SPRAY NO JUTSU!!! Temporarily blind your opponent.

foxez69
May 19, 2006, 02:06 AM

He can't just get the sharingan from Sasuke.. Remember that Obito died while the Sharingan was turned on and that is the main reason why Kakashi can't turn it off... What if Sasuke fights Orochimaru without turning his sharingan on? Orochimaru can't activate it.

Darrenj
May 19, 2006, 02:09 AM
maybe sasuke will be told kakashi has MS, and sasuke will be "did i waste my time" crap
since he still thinks u need to unlock it by killing a friend, aka naruto

cattie
May 19, 2006, 02:57 AM
what i don't get is how kishimoto is going to resolve the sasuke/itachi/naruto conflict of interest.  So Sasuke will kill Naruto to obtain the mangekyou sharingan, but Itachi also wants to get to Naruto first to take the kyuubi out of him.  If Sasuke gets to Naruto first then Itachi can't get his kyuubi (I'm assuming)... so I suppose that leaves either Uchiha brother to intervene on Naruto's "behalf".

hope that makes sense :s[br]Posted at: May 19, 2006, 12:53:58 AM_________________________________________________as much as I'd like to see sasuke get his eventual revenge on itachi :mad, i hope sasu comes to naruto's rescue and gets rid of itachi/akatsuki and becomes "good" again...

here's to hoping... :amuse

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 19, 2006, 03:00 AM
That is interesting and I wonder. Because Itachi has a mission right now, and he might even step in to save Naruto's butt so he can take the Kyuubi. But if he takes the Kyuubi we all know what will happen to Naruto he will die, then Sasuke can't get the new MS like Itachi says. So this is a conflict of interest for both brothers. I wonder what they will do.....Hmmmm....

Adam_xx
May 19, 2006, 04:19 AM
I have no idea at the moment xD
But I think, talking while Sasuke threatens Naruto with the "sword"...
Oro arrives?
Pfft, I have absolutely no idea at the moment... xP Lol[br]Posted at: May 19, 2006, 02:15:33 AM_________________________________________________

Anyhow back on topic. I like the idea of blinding Sasuke, it would be very interesting making him a blind ninja. It would be a huge twist in plot and might even force a change in persona for him.

Lol, it would really be funny to see Oro with two sharingans xD
If he tried blinfolding himself like Kakashi, he'd be so stuffed...
Wouldn't be able to see, lmao.. xP

narutoanditachi
May 19, 2006, 04:59 AM
sasuke can see a bunshin with sharingan
but at his level now i dont think he needs the sharingan
to see thats a bunshin
cause he knows naruto to well
and will not get tricked by him
i think sasuke will kill the bunshin
and then kabuto and oro will arive
and some akatsuki members
finally a fight ? plsssss
[br]Posted at: May 19, 2006, 02:49:56 AM_________________________________________________nah i am way off sorry peeps

enzomars
May 19, 2006, 05:47 AM
For me it's definitivelly NOT A BUNSHIN ! ( running and falling to see Sasuke , and asking " why didn't you kill me back there?" definitively not a bunshin)

And yeah "That jutsu" is definitivelly KN4(look back what Jiraiya said before 'don't use that jutsu') so stop looking for it

So my prediction : Naruto is too tired to do anything so we'll see more Sakura action ,Sai and Yamato protecting Naruto from Sasuke's first assaults while Sakura will be crying and talking ...

yondaime
May 19, 2006, 09:17 AM
first of all, i really don't think getting kyuubified to the 4th tail level can be called a jutsu.. si it cant be THAT jutsu...

second, a sharingan cannot distinguish a clone from the real body since the chakra is equally distributed... same with byakugan...

third, the naruto that sasuke got is not a bunshin, or it wud pop out when it fell to the ground while running to the opening...

so here's a few possibilities...

Oro arrives to kill Sai...

Kakashi arrives to show Sasuke his mangekyou sharingan kakakashi-style...

of course, sasuke won't be able to stab naruto that easily... even kakashi now can't easily keep up with Naruto's speed.. (post time-skip bell test...)

nbaldwin
May 19, 2006, 09:41 AM
sasuke can see a bunshin with sharingan
but at his level now i dont think he needs the sharingan
to see thats a bunshin

Whaaa? Not even Neji with the Byakugan on can tell which is a bunshin and which is not.

I'm also very interested in the resolution of the Itach/Sasuke/Naruto conflict Kishi-sensei has going. I can honestly say it's one of the most intriguing character triangles I've ever read about (in all literature, not just manga).

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 19, 2006, 10:12 AM
This is something else, this chapter. I am so pumped up to read it, that it's making me all nervous inside. I think Kakashi might pop up but I highly doubt it till like the last thing. I think Akatsuki shows up and Naruto fights them, and he shows his awsome strength, and Sasuke is impressed. Going Kyuubi is not a jutsu people, stop saying it is. Durr...

Come on now, when did taping into the Biju's chakra in any Jirki. ever been a jutsu? Neva...So why now? There's a jutsu that was taught to Naruto, what it is. Who knows, but only he, Jiraiya and I know Kakashi knows. Hehe, this chapter is going to be so suspensful it's going to kill us.

Edit: One more thing. BOOYA! I so pwned everyone, I got the first post on the 6th page. *shrugs* I am tired don't ask, and I won't tell. Hehe.

ir_entau
May 19, 2006, 11:03 AM
1. Naruto will start a fight with sasugay and suddenly fainted (like the training summoning Gama chan). maybe we can see Naruto summoning gama kichi ..would it be lovely i see.
2. Yamato aka daddy yankee fight with the snake (Oro) and i believe Yamato will fight hard and orowill be having a tough time playing with Yamato since after fighting with 4 tail Kyuubi-chan and Training with sasugay.
3. Sai and sakura will fight kabuto together
4. Wildcard (Members of Akatsuki doing some rampage) maybe zetsu aka the CIA leading a group of akatsuki aka Angry Mob. Maybe we can see 2 new faces of akatsuki watching the pathetic battle and decided its best now to grab the Kyuubi.
5. Wildcard 2 - Cameo appearance by uncle Jiraiya and Aunty Tsunade or maybe Konoha SWAT unit aka Naruto friends (Lee, byakugan dude, akamaru-chan and owner and that bug dude) maybe that sand dude will be joining to i guess.
6. Tobi in action to prove himself as the new member of the 9 Angry Mob (Akatsuki)

The end

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
1. Naruto will start a fight with sasugay and suddenly fainted (like the training summoning Gama chan). maybe we can see Naruto summoning gama kichi ..would it be lovely i see.
2. Yamato aka daddy yankee fight with the snake (Oro) and i believe Yamato will fight hard and orowill be having a tough time playing with Yamato since after fighting with 4 tail Kyuubi-chan and Training with sasugay.
3. Sai and sakura will fight kabuto together
4. Wildcard (Members of Akatsuki doing some rampage) maybe zetsu aka the CIA leading a group of akatsuki aka Angry Mob. Maybe we can see 2 new faces of akatsuki watching the pathetic battle and decided its best now to grab the Kyuubi.
5. Wildcard 2 - Cameo appearance by uncle Jiraiya and Aunty Tsunade or maybe Konoha SWAT unit aka Naruto friends (Lee, byakugan dude, akamaru-chan and owner and that bug dude) maybe that sand dude will be joining to i guess.
6. Tobi in action to prove himself as the new member of the 9 Angry Mob (Akatsuki)

The end
?? it all makes sense somehow, nice. :tem

ymcauloser
May 19, 2006, 11:39 AM
Since there not going to leave with sasuke and sasuke isnt moved by even narutos words it only means one thing. Itachi will arrive real soon. Naruto is in no condition to fight, Yamato is gonna have to deal with kabuto sooner or later, sakura could possibly fight sai although sai and sakura are unknown. Anyways the point is someone will appear either good or bad, its gonna be good to see

jabbament
May 19, 2006, 11:49 AM
Sakura could possibly fight sai although sai and sakura are unknown.
Why would they fight? Sakura and Yamoto heard from Sasuke what he was doing, and Sai confirmed it.

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 12:27 PM
Why would they fight? Sakura and Yamoto heard from Sasuke what he was doing, and Sai confirmed it.
yup he's officially narutoized :p

4ghost
May 19, 2006, 12:31 PM
I think it will at first happen a little something like this next chapter.

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/7526/narutov02ch0121057vi.th.jpg (http://img276.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutov02ch0121057vi.jpg)
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6893/narutov02ch0121062yz.th.jpg (http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutov02ch0121062yz.jpg)

Except all that Naruto's counter will result in is the disarming Sasuke of his sword. Sasuke will escape remain unfazed and begin attacking using his jutsus.

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 12:35 PM
I think it will at first happen a little something like this next chapter.

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/7526/narutov02ch0121057vi.th.jpg (http://img276.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutov02ch0121057vi.jpg)
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6893/narutov02ch0121062yz.th.jpg (http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutov02ch0121062yz.jpg)

Except all that Naruto's counter will result in is the disarming Sasuke of his sword. Sasuke will escape remain unfazed and begin attacking using his jutsus.
wheres the rest of your post

4ghost
May 19, 2006, 12:48 PM
wheres the rest of your post
What are you talking about?

hotsuma316
May 19, 2006, 01:44 PM
Naruto would test to see if Sasuke draws first blood before really bringing it. Sasuke would obliged and more that likely very interested on how naruto progressed in 2.5. Sasuke wants to see if "that idiot" improved so he can finally gauge naruto's power compared to his, which wouldn't be surprised that Sasuke would be stronger (that body flicker he did with naruto was nce). Naruto gets beat up badly while yapping the whole time that he'll save dear old Sasuke. Sasuke in the other hand gets very impatient that Naruto is not responding to his threats and goes for the one thing that would give him a response he needs from naruto, go for Sakura. Naruto figured that he couldn't save Sasuke at this time and resolved to fight him head on, they scuffle, fights evenly, but we all know Sasuke is not fighting at his full so he wants to up the ante. Sasuke goes for Sakura but this time not holding back, Sai saves Sakura with the cost of his life. Both Sakura and Naruto realized that Sasuke did changed, not for the better but everything Kabuto and Orochimaru was explaining before starts to sink in, this person standing infront of them is not the Sasuke they knew but the twisted remains of that same person 2.5 years ago. Naruto realized he couldn't go toe to toe with this Sasuke and decides to retreat, don't know what would happen at this point.

Junoz
May 19, 2006, 01:55 PM
Ok after reading all the post I've come away with this idea. One Sai is still on his mission I believe deep down all of it, the changing side his feels everything is all part of some master plan. Two Oro wants to watch the fight between Naruto and Sasuke that why they were able to find him first, three the Naruto still hasnt use the forbidden jutsu, Sasuke knows that a clone

-Oh because to full use the Sharingan you need a Uchian brain and body, chakra only one part. Thats why Kakashi has to keep his eye covered one he cant cut it off and also it drains massive amounts of energy from him.

jabbament
May 19, 2006, 02:32 PM
Yes, but even if you have Sharingan, you have to "activate" it before you can see things like that. He can't see things like that with his normal eye...he sees what everyone else would see. And even with Sharingan, he can't tell if its a Kage Bunshin or not. Bunshin yes, Kage Bunshin no.

And errr, I've never heard that you need an Uchiha brain...body and blood, yes, brain? Never heard that.

sushi-girl-27
May 19, 2006, 03:08 PM
Here's what I predict will happen:

- Sasuke and Naruto talk.
- Sasuke leans even closer to Naruto, kisses him, and stabs him.
- Sakura, Sai and Yamata look shocked because Naruto did not react.
- Sasuke pulls his sword out of Naruto and says something like "Now I've finally cut our bonds"
- Then Naruto looks up at him, smirks and disapears in a puff of smoke. -- bunshin!
- Sasuke is shocked while we see Naruto coming up with either Rasengan or a new jutsu behind him.
- End chapter 308.

Or:

- Sasuke tries to kill Naruto but Sai attacks Sasuke with his sword and dies, thus making Naruto angry and he tries to unseal the Kyuubi.

DarkManSharingan32
May 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
Prediction:

Sasuke begins to attack naruto... who is quickly beginning to get tired out from dodging. Sai will attempt to help out with some ranged attack, but Oro will come out and restrain him...

Yamato will rush to help Sai... leaving a 2 vs 1... Sakura and Naruto vs. Sasuke.
From here there will be a bit more talkin from Sasuke... but it will end quickly. Maybe with some insane genjutsu?
Sakura would be able to escape rather easily... but the weakened Naruto will be helpless. This leaves Sakura with the task of dispelling the Gen... SMACK on Sasuke.

Pretty soon... were gonna see whatever power Naruto has... You know, whatever the hell Yamato was eluding to. And that will make the fight even again. But until then... Sasuke will always have the upperhand.

*shrugs*
I'm not really sure about this next chapter... cause honestly i can't get a feeling of where Kishi is going. Does he want to show Sasuke's dominance... get him to show his lighter side... or introduce new characters? Any combination of these things can happen in the next 3-5 chapters... and honestly, at this point... I'd rather just watch them unfold....lol[br]Posted at: May 19, 2006, 09:19:10 AM_________________________________________________

Here's what I predict will happen:

- Sasuke and Naruto talk.
- Sasuke leans even closer to Naruto, kisses him, and stabs him.
- Sakura, Sai and Yamata look shocked because Naruto did not react.
- Sasuke pulls his sword out of Naruto and says something like "Now I've finally cut our bonds"
- Then Naruto looks up at him, smirks and disapears in a puff of smoke. -- bunshin!
- Sasuke is shocked while we see Naruto coming up with either Rasengan or a new jutsu behind him.
- End chapter 308.

Or:

- Sasuke tries to kill Naruto but Sai attacks Sasuke with his sword and dies, thus making Naruto angry and he tries to unseal the Kyuubi.

Really... You guys are kinda getting annoying with this KB thing. Personally, i will lose respect for Naruto if he tried, after three years of not seeing Sasuke... that sneaky little KB smoke-and-mirrors trick. (Besides...WE JUST SAW IT 2 CHAPTERS AGO...lol). This is one of those moments where Naruto needed to face Sasuke like a man... and i believe he wouldnt send a KB in there for that moment.

Also... even if things did unfold like this... you can expect Sasuke to show the same or even less emotion that Kabuto did when he dispelled the same attack combination. You guys forget that Naruto used up nearly the rest of his chakra in that last KB frenzy he just did... So No... no Oodama Rasengans... pftt. Not even a regular Rasengan.

Right now, Naruto will be dodging barely for his life... Expect many gashes and cuts to Naruto by the end of he and Sasuke's first tussle.

kunai-knight
May 19, 2006, 04:05 PM
Yes, but even if you have Sharingan, you have to "activate" it before you can see things like that. He can't see things like that with his normal eye...he sees what everyone else would see. And even with Sharingan, he can't tell if its a Kage Bunshin or not. Bunshin yes, Kage Bunshin no.

hmm the way i learned it is that the sharingan has the ability to see through any clone wether or not its kage bunshin. the sharingan doesnt see the chakra. the reason why neji cant tell the difference is because the byakuugan can see the persons chakra system. so if one was clever enough to give the bunshins the same chakra as the original then it wudnt be able to tell.

Also... even if things did unfold like this... you can expect Sasuke to show the same or even less emotion that Kabuto did when he dispelled the same attack combination. You guys forget that Naruto used up nearly the rest of his chakra in that last KB frenzy he just did... So No... no Oodama Rasengans... pftt. Not even a regular Rasengan.

please correct me if i'm wrong about this. i'll have to double check just to be sure. but is it that naruto is really out of chakra? or is he just hurt. i dont remember seein that he was out of chakra in the manga, just that he had hurt his body by using the kyuubi. i think he even says it himself just before he and sai meet up with oro "dammit i havent recoverd from using the kyuubi as yet" thats just the way i see it. IF the kyuubi's fast-naruto-healing ability is still active through yamato's seal then i see no reason y its impossible for naruto and sasuke to fight it out.

IS SASUKE HOLDING A BUNSHIN? its possible. hu knows. if it was a bunshin then
1. i dont think it would have fell down like if it was hurt. remember its naruto hu is hurt not his bunshin
2. if it was hurt and it did fall down becuz it was hurt, why didnt it pop?

oh and itd be pointless for oro to take the sharingan from sasuke wudnt it? seeing as he'd have to give up the body with the stolen eyes in a few years anyway. if he was smart he's try to get a byakuugan and a sharingan ;-)

feelium
May 19, 2006, 04:28 PM
IS SASUKE HOLDING A BUNSHIN? its possible. hu knows. if it was a bunshin then
1. i dont think it would have fell down like if it was hurt. remember its naruto hu is hurt not his bunshin
2. if it was hurt and it did fall down becuz it was hurt, why didnt it pop?

What if you're good at making bushins and in that way can make the bushins a bit more resistant? Also, that fall didn't seem to cause to much injury for a bushin to stay together anyway.

The bushins seem to share injuries with the person who created them (like in ch.277 p.9 where the bushin says that it's hot as Kuubi starts to hurt Naruto by covering him), so it's plausable that the bushin that fell down did it because he also was hurt.

But.. What if..? :faint Yeah, maybe it really isn't a bushin, Naruto will be killed and the next chapter will announce a new manga called "Sasuke - the avenger" instead?

oh and itd be pointless for oro to take the sharingan from sasuke wudnt it? seeing as he'd have to give up the body with the stolen eyes in a few years anyway. if he was smart he's try to get a byakuugan and a sharingan ;-)

Haha, you mean that he would have implanted one of each eye into the same body? Weird to say the least. --> :blink

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 05:24 PM
Prediction:

Sasuke begins to attack naruto... who is quickly beginning to get tired out from dodging. Sai will attempt to help out with some ranged attack, but Oro will come out and restrain him...

Yamato will rush to help Sai... leaving a 2 vs 1... Sakura and Naruto vs. Sasuke.
From here there will be a bit more talkin from Sasuke... but it will end quickly. Maybe with some insane genjutsu?
Sakura would be able to escape rather easily... but the weakened Naruto will be helpless. This leaves Sakura with the task of dispelling the Gen... SMACK on Sasuke.

Pretty soon... were gonna see whatever power Naruto has... You know, whatever the hell Yamato was eluding to. And that will make the fight even again. But until then... Sasuke will always have the upperhand.

*shrugs*
I'm not really sure about this next chapter... cause honestly i can't get a feeling of where Kishi is going. Does he want to show Sasuke's dominance... get him to show his lighter side... or introduce new characters? Any combination of these things can happen in the next 3-5 chapters... and honestly, at this point... I'd rather just watch them unfold....lol[br]Posted at: May 19, 2006, 09:19:10 AM_________________________________________________
Really... You guys are kinda getting annoying with this KB thing. Personally, i will lose respect for Naruto if he tried, after three years of not seeing Sasuke... that sneaky little KB smoke-and-mirrors trick. (Besides...WE JUST SAW IT 2 CHAPTERS AGO...lol). This is one of those moments where Naruto needed to face Sasuke like a man... and i believe he wouldnt send a KB in there for that moment.

Right now, Naruto will be dodging barely for his life... Expect many gashes and cuts to Naruto by the end of he and Sasuke's first tussle.
dear friend

sasuke would get so owned by kyuubi

kyuubi's chakra is being blocked by yamato's jutsu, and is unlimited, if naruto did a thousand oodama rasengans using kyuubi chakra, he would be able to do a thousand more.

naruto hasn't heeled because yamato's jutsu is still blocking kyuubi chakra from healing him, not because it can't heal him anymore, but because it can't. it is being blocked still.

kyuubi's chakra has healed a hole through naruto's body in 3 seconds flat, and further powered him up.

the only reason naruto has problems right now is the fact that the chakra that he used to become a ninja with is being blocked by an idiot( yamato) who thinks crippling him would be a good, gung ho, " learning experience".

going against the ninja worlds villain with the mostest, stoping him from killing oro( yamato is an idiot or a traitor), i know, i know, i'm going too far. but wait any sane shinobi would know the greatest threat to the continued existance of the leaf village, needs to be wiped out ,if one of your subordinates is about to do that threat in DO NOT STOP HIM!!!, if he could kill you also but hasn't seen you yet, HIDE you freekin' moron, and let nature take it's course.

then telling him some bullshit about use your own power, when the only way that'll happen is if the kyuubi is extracted, but wait naruto will die hmmn( yamato is an idiot)

further way superior shinobi to yamato have stated( sandaime hokage, jiraiya, tsunade, kakashi, orochimaru) he would be a problem to his enemies, if he learned to control the 9tails chakra( yamato is an idiot)

if going against common sense you commit all of these dumbassities don't head to the lair of the beast but wait, he did!!!

cattie
May 19, 2006, 06:05 PM
I wanna see Sakura jump in and take sides in 308, going for Naruto from here on out. I don't think she'll just stand there numb, in shock or horror at Sasuke's cold-blooded actions. She's not naive anymore. Sasuke tried to kill Naruto twice.

I forget, what has Kakashi been doing up until now...?

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 06:23 PM
I wanna see Sakura jump in and take sides in 308, going for Naruto from here on out. I don't think she'll just stand there numb, in shock or horror at Sasuke's cold-blooded actions. She's not naive anymore. Sasuke tried to kill Naruto twice.

I forget, what has Kakashi been doing up until now...?
he's on his way..i hope

jabbament
May 19, 2006, 06:59 PM
I doubt it...he was recovering from using his MS too much. He used way too much Chakra, and his body couldn't take it. Who knows though, Pakkun is always fun to see. I want a talking dog.

Well, he might come, but I hope we get a good freakin' fight from Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura and Orochimaru/Yamoto/Sai/Kabuto. :p

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 07:13 PM
I doubt it...he was recovering from using his MS too much. He used way too much Chakra, and his body couldn't take it. Who knows though, Pakkun is always fun to see. I want a talking dog.

Well, he might come, but I hope we get a good freakin' fight from Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura and Orochimaru/Yamoto/Sai/Kabuto. :p
dude all i need to see is kakashi owning oro and sasuke at the same time with his eyes crossed

C4animax
May 19, 2006, 07:34 PM
first of all, i really don't think getting kyuubified to the 4th tail level can be called a jutsu.. si it cant be THAT jutsu...
second, a sharingan cannot distinguish a clone from the real body since the chakra is equally distributed... same with byakugan...

Whaaa? Not even Neji with the Byakugan on can tell which is a bunshin and which is not.

Lee opening gates(you control the chakra) is called a jutsu, anything that implies chakra is called a jutsu, rasengan is just the use of chakra right? Is it just the fact that it looks like chidori then? You don't need seal for some jutsu and there is no reason naruto would just start to use "that" against sasuke...the message of jiraya is : WHEN COMES TO" AKATSUKI", i believe sasuke isn't part of the organisation :p .

Kage bushin no jutsu :

Some people may not remember sandaime's fight when he used two kage bushin, when he grabbed one of the hokage he was hit by shiruken or whatever that was but still he's kage bushin didn't pop up, so there is no reason for naruto's bushin to pop up here, at least just because he fell down. (i think they useally deaspear to let him touch the person)

Sharingan can tell if it's a real body or not, episode 130, byakugan can only see chakra system when sharingan can tell which body is fake. (chunnin exam from the manga , and filler episode on the anime against the same ennemie)

what i don't get is how kishimoto is going to resolve the sasuke/itachi/naruto conflict of interest. So Sasuke will kill Naruto to obtain the mangekyou sharingan, but Itachi also wants to get to Naruto first to take the kyuubi out of him. If Sasuke gets to Naruto first then Itachi can't get his kyuubi (I'm assuming)... so I suppose that leaves either Uchiha brother to intervene on Naruto's "behalf".

I think that naruto is quite safe, otherwize kishimoto has to find another name for the manga, and may have to give sasuke the principal role lol...But taking out the sasuke kiling narto part i wonder if they will team up, who knows?

Prediction 2 :

What i was thinking is that if naruto is the real one, sakura could give a huge punch to destroy the area they are standing up, that would destabilize sasuke (who would be impressed i'm sure ;) ) and this could give sakura her first role in this rescue fight...GO GO SAKURA.(of course after that she can sit and relax leaving naruto and sasuke fighting alone, don't push it you bitch ! :D )

Sorry for the long post...

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 07:41 PM
shiza hits the fzan, as sasuke reveals his undying love, next time on naruto

SacredNic
May 19, 2006, 07:42 PM
naruto hasn't heeled because yamato's jutsu is still blocking kyuubi chakra from healing him, not because it can't heal him anymore, but because it can't. it is being blocked still.

It takes time for Kyuubi to heal Naruto, and usually after a night of rest/sleep. :tem

I was thinking, Sai had drawn his katana in the last chapter as well... so I think that if he were to intercept, it'd be with his sword. Maybe thats when Naruto or Sakura will make their next move.

Either that, or it's a bunshin, and the real Naruto is battling Oro (since Oro seems to be preoccupied at the moment by something).

billion bruce lees
May 19, 2006, 07:47 PM
yeah he'll bust oro through the wall and say sorry sasuke i forgot the password hahaha

exo15
May 19, 2006, 07:55 PM
I think NARUto Can use The Flash Technique of the 4th Hokage!!! ang New Jutsu that he invented!!! with the help of Jiraiya!!!

the next chapter will be Full of Fighting!!! Naruto VS.. Sasuke II!!! Kyubii VS. SUzaku!!

jabbament
May 19, 2006, 08:02 PM
Sharingan can tell if it's a real body or not, episode 130, byakugan can only see chakra system when sharingan can tell which body is fake. (chunnin exam from the manga , and filler episode on the anime against the same ennemie)
Kage Bunshin creates a real body though. That's why its a Jounin level technique (unlike Bunshin no jutsu which is something they learn in the Academy), and that's why Kage Bunshin's can beat people up.

I think that naruto is quite safe, otherwize kishimoto has to find another name for the manga, and may have to give sasuke the principal role lol...But taking out the sasuke kiling narto part i wonder if they will team up, who knows?
Or, he'll bring him back to life again. :p

I think NARUto Can use The Flash Technique of the 4th Hokage!!! ang New Jutsu that he invented!!! with the help of Jiraiya!!!
He did create a new perverted jutsu. Maybe he'll bust that out in the middle of the fight and try to seduce Sasuke. :p

C4animax
May 19, 2006, 08:34 PM
Kage Bunshin creates a real body though. That's why its a Jounin level technique (unlike Bunshin no jutsu which is something they learn in the Academy), and that's why Kage Bunshin's can beat people up.

Episode 130 sasuke says : "I can see straigh away which one is the real one with my sharingan, i was just playing your game". Kakashi could detect itachi's explosive bushin when kurenai couldn't. (i'm still saying that we don't need a panel to show sasuke switching off/On his sharingan..let a bit of surprise damn it!)

cattie
May 19, 2006, 08:45 PM

Oh what I mean to say is that of course Naruto's gotta stay alive and I'm betting that Itachi's & Akatsuki's plans to get the rest of the kyuubi out of the jinchuuriki will be foiled.  Good has got to prevail!  :amuse But how can Itachi be killed off unless Sasuke kills Naruto and obtains MS...I mean Sasuke's gotta take his vengence [please, please], unless as some people suggest Kakashi-sensei somehow gives his MS to Sasuke.  I'm sure there will be a lot of twists in the next couple of chapters with Kishi throwing us all curveballs. :blink :eyeroll

zaijan_85
May 19, 2006, 09:16 PM
maybe he kills sakura ~! obtains MS!

yosra26
May 19, 2006, 10:35 PM
i think sasuke will pwned everybody, and will say he is ready, and leaves everybody including oro, to kill itachi.

xeleron
May 19, 2006, 10:40 PM
Sasuke won't follow itachi's path to obtain MS. He will not kill naruto as long as he is his best friend. Living with Kabuto for 3 years now, he realize that naruto isn't a friend but a burden. His real love and friendship is with oro, and he just enjoys torturing his new pet kabuto. Naruto is nothing to him now. Killing him won't abide by itachi's calling, so he can kill him :P

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 20, 2006, 03:28 AM
Kage Bunshin no Justu:

Name: Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Used by: Uzumaki Naruto, Hokage 4th, Ebisu, Hatake Kakashi, Orochimaru, Uchiha Itachi, and all other high level shinobi
Jutsu name: Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu)
Description: Unlike the regular bunshin no jutsu, Kage bunshin creates real clones, not just illusions. The power and chakra of the user is evenly distributed among the clones depending how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. This clone can also attack. If this clone recieves a direct hit, it will disappear. This is treated as a forbidden jutsu but many advanced shinobi still know it. It is mainly a jounin level technique.

Sharingan:

The Sharingan (写輪眼, literally "Copy Wheel Eye", English anime dub "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a special type of pupil that naturally occurs in all members of the Uchiha clan, though not all of them ever discover it. The Sharingan allegedly evolved from the Byakugan (See above) and grants the user a number of abilities. It is a dōjutsu (pupil technique). The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it is a witness to. It can memorize ninjutsu (ninja techniques), genjutsu (illusionary techniques), and taijutsu (hand-to-hand techniques) with perfect accuracy and allow the user to use the techniques, as long as they have the necessary resources to do so. Second, it is capable of a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent. Third, it can see through genjutsu, the level of which is possibly dependent on the user's skill. Fourth, it has the ability to predict (and copy) an opponent's movement as well as allowing sight of fast moving objects with great clarity.

The weakness of the Sharingan, in Kakashi's case, is that it drains chakra quickly. In order to copy a jutsu, one has to have the physical ability to perform the technique. For example, they have to have the needed amount of chakra, stamina, agility, and/or strength in order to perform said technique. In addition to physical skill, the Sharingan cannot copy any other bloodline abilities or summon a creature the user has not made a contract with because the user of the sharingan has to have the same blood of the other summoning user. In Itachi's and Sasuke's case, their chakra is still drained, but incredibly more slowly, due to the fact that they have the actual Kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan.

The Sharingan does not automatically appear from birth in a user; instead, it will usually appear when the user is in a life threatening situation, where the power of the Sharingan will save the user. After this first appearance, the user can then call up the Sharingan any time he or she pleases. (Due to its unique nature, Kakashi's Sharingan seems to be "permanently on", and thus he covers it except during heated battles, to conserve chakra.) The power of the Sharingan is judged through the number of tomoe in the person's eye. It is not unheard of for a Sharingan user to have different amounts of tomoe in each eye. For example, Sasuke's Sharingan initially had two tomoe in one eye and one in the other. Eventually his Sharingan evolved to two tomoe in each eye, then three. An "adult" and fully matured Sharingan has three tomoe in each eye.

Interestingly enough, it is possible to transplant Sharingan eyes from one person to another, as is the case with Kakashi and his deceased comrade Obito. However, transplanted eyes do not work as well without an Uchiha body, causing much more strain on the user.

Characters who possess the Sharingan include Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, and Hatake Kakashi (implanted by Rin from Uchiha Obito's left eye, before he died.)

Links:
http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto+jutsus/ninjutsu.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharingan

Alright now the Sharingan can not see through a Kage Bunshin. Why? Because the Kage Bunshin is a ninjutsu not a genjutsu. I made the text red where the comparison is made. Whenever did the Kage Bunshin fall under a Genjutsu let me know. Since the Kage Bunshin disturbutes chakra when they see the little balls of chakra that indicates it's a person, they see them for kb because the chakra is in the kb's. Hench why it's forbidden, and why it was listed in the scroll Naruto stole in the first anime episode. And what was that scroll, yes it was a scroll of forbidden jutsu's.

The Sharingan can not see through the Kage Bunshin for they see the chakra inside thus not able to tell what is real or not with a Kage. A picture of what it looks like to a Sharingan user, the KB's. Sorry it's small, I will find a much bigger one.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/Kakashis_grl_Ice/KageBunshin4.jpg

ir_entau
May 20, 2006, 07:04 AM
I think That Jutsu that Jiraiya teaches Naruto is the modified version of shinigami summoning (The 3rd use it and died) which would be shinigami sommoning 1.5 (maybe got some bug in the previous jutsu)

kunai-knight
May 20, 2006, 08:59 AM
Alright now the Sharingan can not see through a Kage Bunshin. Why? Because the Kage Bunshin is a ninjutsu not a genjutsu. I made the text red where the comparison is made. Whenever did the Kage Bunshin fall under a Genjutsu let me know. Since the Kage Bunshin disturbutes chakra when they see the little balls of chakra that indicates it's a person, they see them for kb because the chakra is in the kb's. Hench why it's forbidden, and why it was listed in the scroll Naruto stole in the first anime episode. And what was that scroll, yes it was a scroll of forbidden jutsu's.

The Sharingan can not see through the Kage Bunshin for they see the chakra inside thus not able to tell what is real or not with a Kage. A picture of what it looks like to a Sharingan user, the KB's. Sorry it's small, I will find a much bigger one.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/Kakashis_grl_Ice/KageBunshin4.jpg

um against that lol...i'm bringin forth this bit of evidence :p the starting of episode 130 goes a little like this
naruto: kage bunshin no jutsu
*shadow clones form*
*sasuke laugh and darts forward at them*
sasuke (while takin them out): these are only useless hindrances
*sasuke takes them out (quite impressively i might add :-) )
sasuke: with the sharingan i can see the real you right away

besides if my memory serves me right that pic is how a shadow clone looks to a byakuugan user, not a sharingan user
a byakuugan cant tell the difference but a sharingan can (why is that so hard to believe?)

CheckMate
May 20, 2006, 09:19 AM
I think That Jutsu that Jiraiya teaches Naruto is the modified version of shinigami  summoning (The 3rd use it and died) which would be shinigami sommoning 1.5  (maybe got some bug in the previous jutsu)

what makes you think like that?

i mean, jiraiya probably dont know a shit about that God of death jutsu

Predator
May 20, 2006, 10:19 AM
:offtopic We have Jutsu thread as well, if you want to talk about it.

I still think well get either an action packed chapter or a fast move by Naruto and loooots of talking.

Hyuuga Hinata
May 20, 2006, 10:36 AM
I'm thinking that it will be a lot of flashbacks with a bit of talking in between. If this anime and manga has taught me, there are a LOT of flashbacks. :darn

I'm thinking if there is going to be any fight, it might be the start of it at the very end of 308 or somewhere in 309.

Troublesome
May 20, 2006, 11:50 AM
I think Sakura is gonna use her monstrous strength and give Sasuke a nice one to the chin to save Naruto. She has done absolutely nothing the past few chapters and now is her time. Naruto is still weak after using up most of his chakra. So there most likely wont be a Naruto v Sasuke fight. Yamato will somehow try to capture Sasuke but Oro and Kabuto will arrive to stop that. And maybe Kakashi might make a surprise entrance.

_ATMA
May 20, 2006, 01:00 PM
maybe he kills sakura ~! obtains MS!

if u kinda think about it kakashi did kill his "best" friend obuto it was his fault the guy died maybe he realized that and was able to obtain the MS >.>?

swifty007
May 20, 2006, 02:02 PM
I think that Naruto will have a few surprises for Sasuke in the next chapter, but his injuries will start to catch up with him later on... Of course, Sai will get more and more pissed as the chapter goes, and if Sakura can snap out of her daze, she will also. One, or possibly both of these two will attempt to jump in the fight.

PS.. As far as the KB discussion goes, the sharingan cannot tell kbs apart. It was already stated in the manga that they could not,and it was never restated later that they can. A recent example of this was when Itachi wasted a genjutsu on kakashi's kb and got trapped. Even though he was only stalling, that doesn't mean that he decided to let them go ahead because the extraction from gaara was almost finished, because they apparently needed his body for something or they would have just left it in the cave. This isn't quite as clear as I would like it to be, but my damn boss would kick my ass now if he saw me...

jabbament
May 20, 2006, 03:30 PM
I hope Naruto kicks some ass. That's all I want to see.

Oh, and, go back and look at the fight between Kakashi and Itachi (Volume 16), Itachi compliments Kakashi on his eye of insight or in some translations penetrating eye that allowed him to see and predict what Itachi was really doing. That's the only reason he was able to dodge the whole explosion with Kurenai.

And its not really that off topic is it? Since the biggest debate and prediction on the next chapter is if that Naruto is a Kage Bunshin or the real Naruto and if it is a Kage Bunshin does Sasuke knows it or not. :p

Either way, Naruto better show us that he got more than a better/less lame bright orange outfit from his 2.5 years of training with Jiraya. And I still want to see Sakura slap Sasuke at least once. Who knows, he might stand still for her, assuming she's still as weak as she was. :p

ir_entau
May 20, 2006, 09:32 PM
what makes you think like that?

i mean, jiraiya probably dont know a shit about that God of death jutsu

Hmm...Correct me if im wrong, well the reason that i think Jiraiya knows this shinigami summoning jutsu is because the 4th use it to seal the kyuubi.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 20, 2006, 10:49 PM
I do not think Kakashi will show up, I mean I think Yamato will show us what he's really good for and be useful. But maybe this time we will see some action and not be all talk. I really hope so, I so do not want a whole chapter of flashbacks and dialog. I want action, I demand action darn it. ACTION. Hope we get it.

Adam_xx
May 20, 2006, 10:59 PM
Yea, no way Kakashi is healed xD
Sharingan took ALOT out of him..

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 21, 2006, 02:20 AM
Yea, no way Kakashi is healed xD
Sharingan took ALOT out of him..

That it did because he is not a Uchiha so when he used his MS twice that really took everything out of him nearly. I mean I thought he was going to die, and nice siggy adam. That is awsome. But I doubt Kakashi will be better by now, it wasn't even that long ago that he used his MS. And we have to think about it for a second, he's not a Uchiha so unlike Itachi who used his MS and two techniques in a row, only caused him to have to deactivate his Sharingan and also to rest, Kakashi on the other hand collapsed.

So I don't think he's healed, it would be a miracle that he is already. I am not for sure if Tsunade healed him, but even if she did she can't restore chakra, and that's what he is lacking now. I doubt he will show up at all, I think this will be Sai, Sagura and Yamoto's time to shine. These next chapters are going to be their spotlight, then of course Naruto will have to step in and settle things once and for all with Sasuke and pwn Sasuke.

zaijan_85
May 21, 2006, 02:50 AM
no doubt naruto and sasuke will fight
oro and kabuto will show up and things will start to get interesting wif sai and yamato
i think sakura will retreat into her shell when sasuke and naruto are fighting

DarkManSharingan32
May 21, 2006, 03:21 AM
Hmm, this have occured in my absense...:

First, someone replied to my post (i believe it was bruce_lee)
What you have to remember, my friend... is that unless Yamato undoes what he has done... there will be no sudden power source for naruto to tap into. So whatever chakra or abilities he would get from the Kyuubi is invalid at this point...
---

And the newest debate is even more simply handled.... Sharingan sees through ALL jutsu.... Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu... This is how ot is able to copy these jutsu as well.
The main difference between the Byakygan and Sharingan... is that the Byakugan reads only the path of chakra as it moves throughout the body... and thus can be decieved if there is an even amount of chakra, or if objects are given chakra circulatory systems... (thats from the filler, but i cant see how it is innacurate...)

And the Sharingan, being an evolution from this... can also proform that, but also BREAKS DOWN any jutsu so that it can be learned. Pretty simple, eh? So in closing, when/If Sasuke uses the Sharingan... he will immediately be able to tell that a Ninjutsu is being used, and from there... KB is the only logical assumption. But all of that means nothing now... since Sasuke hasnt used his sharingan...lol[br]Posted at: May 20, 2006, 09:16:13 PM_________________________________________________

That it did because he is not a Uchiha so when he used his MS twice that really took everything out of him nearly. I mean I thought he was going to die, and nice siggy adam. That is awsome. But I doubt Kakashi will be better by now, it wasn't even that long ago that he used his MS. And we have to think about it for a second, he's not a Uchiha so unlike Itachi who used his MS and two techniques in a row, only caused him to have to deactivate his Sharingan and also to rest, Kakashi on the other hand collapsed.

So I don't think he's healed, it would be a miracle that he is already. I am not for sure if Tsunade healed him, but even if she did she can't restore chakra, and that's what he is lacking now. I doubt he will show up at all, I think this will be Sai, Sagura and Yamoto's time to shine. These next chapters are going to be their spotlight, then of course Naruto will have to step in and settle things once and for all with Sasuke and pwn Sasuke.

Don't limit Tsunade by something that she has shown in her first fight.... 3-4 years ago. Her greatest technique has to do with the sealing and releasing of chakra in a regenerative manner... so if ANYONE could restore someones chakra, it would Godaime Hokage, Tsunade.[br]Posted at: May 20, 2006, 09:19:00 PM_________________________________________________

no doubt naruto and sasuke will fight
oro and kabuto will show up and things will start to get interesting wif sai and yamato
i think sakura will retreat into her shell when sasuke and naruto are fighting

Come on... don't you think Sakura has changed at all these passed years?
Don't you think it's about time they ALL grew up a bit... Sakura being the last to step up...
It makes 0 sense for Sakura... who has been shown to be a stark contrast of herself 3 years ago, to get to this moment, and revert to her old self.

NO my friend... you will see Sakura in fine form. Just watch, you'll see...

yondaime
May 21, 2006, 05:39 AM
Lee opening gates(you control the chakra) is called a jutsu, anything that implies chakra is called a jutsu, rasengan is just the use of chakra right? Is it just the fact that it looks like chidori then? You don't need seal for some jutsu and there is no reason naruto would just start to use "that" against sasuke...the message of jiraya is : WHEN COMES TO" AKATSUKI", i believe sasuke isn't part of the organisation :p .

then... giving in to anger and losing ur mind to let the kyuubi take over is a really great jutsu... everyone should start learning that from their sensei... and using a rasengan with kyuubi is therefore a redundant jutsu.. or a jutsu within a jutsu... i'm just wondering why getting kyuubified or opening gates were already used but are not in the jutsu list...

Kage bushin no jutsu :

Some people may not remember sandaime's fight when he used two kage bushin, when he grabbed one of the hokage he was hit by shiruken or whatever that was but still he's kage bushin didn't pop up, so there is no reason for naruto's bushin to pop up here, at least just because he fell down. (i think they useally deaspear to let him touch the person)

a sharingan could not tell a KB clone from the real one... or Itachi, a genius and a great sharingan user would have realized right away he was fighting a Kakashi clone and the real body was underground... he wouldn't have to use genjutsu on the clone since it wouldn't work... it was a clone that held itachi that naruto hit with the oodama rasengan...

yeah it was a weird jutsu but it was still itachi fighting then taking over the body of sasori's subordinates...

now on my additional prediction...

Oro will show up to stop Sasuke since he want Naruto to stay alive to take out more Akatsuki...

Adam_xx
May 21, 2006, 05:49 AM
And nice siggy adam. That is awsome.

Thanks! xD
Hey, how bout this?
Sasuke changes his mind and instead of killing...
Hugs Naruto!
Kills Oro, Kabuto, Akatsuki..
And they live happily ever after! xD
Lolz..

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 21, 2006, 07:24 AM
Thanks! xD
Hey, how bout this?
Sasuke changes his mind and instead of killing...
Hugs Naruto!
Kills Oro, Kabuto, Akatsuki..
And they live happily ever after! xD
Lolz..

That would be awsome, one funny thing to see happening. And I bet if Naruto was alone when Sasuke leaned on him, he would have kissed him. And confused his true deep feelings for Naruto.

Naruto: *runs into the opening and looks up at Sasuke, he is all alone.*
Sasuke: *all alone finally.*
Naruto: Sasuke I have come to take you back.
Sasuke: I know.
*a brief pause between them, as they stare at one another their minds working out what to say and do next.*
*Sasuke moves quickly and appears beside Naruto, his arm wrapped around him.*
Naruto: Err....Your hugging me Sasuke.
*Naruto stands there and a sweat drop appears on the back of his head.*
Naruto: Err...Let go then.
*another brief moment of silence between them.*
Sasuke: No.
Naruto: WTF! Let go.
*Naruto tries to get away, but he can't shake the clingy Sasuke.*
*Naruto begins to freak out and his arms move wildly as he is in his chibi form.*
*Sasuke continues to hug him.*
Naruto: LET GO! I DON'T SWING THAT WAY!
Sasuke: But I missed you Naruto.
Naruto: OK, BUT DO YOU HAVE TO HUG ME THIS LONG?!
*Naruto continues to struggle trying to get away but it's futal.*
*Sasuke doesn't let go then finally he does, and looks deeply into Naruto's eyes.*
Naruto: .....
*Naruto stops and stares at Sasuke, blushing. Another sweat drop appearing.*
Sasuke: Naruto, I want to tell you something.
Sasuke: ....
*Naruto stares at Sasuke and begins to get uncomfortable as Sasuke's expression changes and he begins to blush, as if he is madly in love.*
Naruto: Sasuke why are you looking at me like that?
Sasuke: Don't you know Naruto?
Naruto: Uhh...Know what?
*another moment of silence as Sasuke leans close to Naruto, and Naruto tries to move his head back but Sasuke is now nose to nose with him.*
Sasuke: That I love you.
Naruto: ..............
*Naruto freezes as he is stunned by Sasuke's words.*
Sasuke: Don't you love me Naruto?
*Naruto is still shocked, as he is all white now, and looks like a piece of paper.*
*Sasuke leans in and kisses Naruto, wrapping his arms around his neck pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.*
*Naruto blushes hard, as his hair stands up on end, more than what it is now. He begins to freak out as he tries to get away.*
*Sasuke finally breaks the kiss and looks at Naruto, who is pale and is as limp as a noodle in Sasuke's arms.*
Naruto: ....
Sasuke: Naruto, I am so glad you came for me.
*Naruto stands there looking as if he had his brain eaten by bunnies, like Havoc did on FMA when he was turned down by Armstrong's baby sister, and he looked as if he had his brain eaten by bunnies the rest of the episode.*
*Sasuke continues to blush as Naruto finally snaps back to reality, he rubs his lips and spits. Sasuke looks in horror as Naruto frowns hard.*
Naruto: WTF! Man you crazy? Kissing me like that. I consider you a brother, and I don't swing that way!
*Naruto's voice comes out shaky, as he is still shocked and don't know what to really do.*
*Sasuke smirks, as he activates his Sharingan and causes Naruto to black out, and fall unconcious in his arms.*
*An evil smirk plays across his lips as he takes the unconcious Naruto back inside the base and to his room, where he enters locking the door behind him.*
Sasuke: Naruto, it's time to give me what I want.
Narrator: What happens inside the room, well people use your imagination, because I am not going there for you.

End of skit.

Hai, I had to do that. But I really do want to see action, oh ya. Action babeh.

bebong
May 21, 2006, 09:10 AM
That would be awsome, one funny thing to see happening. And I bet if Naruto was alone when Sasuke leaned on him, he would have kissed him. And confused his true deep feelings for Naruto.

*a brief pause between them, as they stare at one another their minds working out what to say and do next.*
*Naruto begins to freak out and his arms move wildly as he is in his chibi form.*
*Sasuke doesn't let go then finally he does, and looks deeply into Naruto's eyes.*
*Naruto stares at Sasuke and begins to get uncomfortable as Sasuke's expression changes and he begins to blush, as if he is madly in love.*
*another moment of silence as Sasuke leans close to Naruto, and Naruto tries to move his head back but Sasuke is now nose to nose with him.*
*Naruto is still shocked, as he is all white now, and looks like a piece of paper.*
*Sasuke leans in and kisses Naruto, wrapping his arms around his neck pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.*
*Naruto blushes hard, as his hair stands up on end, more than what it is now. He begins to freak out as he tries to get away.*
*Sasuke finally breaks the kiss and looks at Naruto, who is pale and is as limp as a noodle in Sasuke's arms.*
*Naruto stands there looking as if he had his brain eaten by bunnies, like Havoc did on FMA when he was turned down by Armstrong's baby sister, and he looked as if he had his brain eaten by bunnies the rest of the episode.*
*Sasuke continues to blush as Naruto finally snaps back to reality, he rubs his lips and spits. Sasuke looks in horror as Naruto frowns hard.*
Naruto: WTF! Man you crazy? Kissing me like that. I consider you a brother, and I don't swing that way!
*Naruto's voice comes out shaky, as he is still shocked and don't know what to really do.*
*Sasuke smirks, as he activates his Sharingan and causes Naruto to black out, and fall unconcious in his arms.*
*An evil smirk plays across his lips as he takes the unconcious Naruto back inside the base and to his room, where he enters locking the door behind him.*
Narrator: What happens inside the room, well people use your imagination, because I am not going there for you.

End of skit.

LOLz.... in the room they have.....****** or male *** in my mind ugh im such a perv XD

4ghost
May 21, 2006, 09:56 AM
Well I don't forsee Kakashi showing up on the scene in chapter 308 but, he could be on his way to the battle. We found in ch 282 that the days that Kakashi's team had till they met up with the spy was only one day short of the time Tsunade's prognosis gave for Kakashi to recover. He may have already recovered by the time Orochimaru's fight with KN4 was finished and he would have been able to make it to the bridge in much less time than that team which made two stops since they had the extra time.

C4animax
May 21, 2006, 02:20 PM
then... giving in to anger and losing ur mind to let the kyuubi take over is a really great jutsu... everyone should start learning that from their sensei... and using a rasengan with kyuubi is therefore a redundant jutsu.. or a jutsu within a jutsu... i'm just wondering why getting kyuubified or opening gates were already used but are not in the jutsu list...

You get it all wrong, in lee's case he knows what to open, in naruto's case kyubi is a power supplie, lee's jutsu is a forbiden jutsu probably only known by taijutsu user like gai (who only uses taijutsu) and naruto is special and that's why they can call this a jutsu(it's a "transphormation"). All this to say that if controlling chakra in a "special way" (which is basicly the whole thing here) isn't a jutsu then rasengan is not a jutsu.

a sharingan could not tell a KB clone from the real one... or Itachi, a genius and a great sharingan user would have realized right away he was fighting a Kakashi clone and the real body was underground... he wouldn't have to use genjutsu on the clone since it wouldn't work... it was a clone that held itachi that naruto hit with the oodama rasengan...
yeah it was a weird jutsu but it was still itachi fighting then taking over the body of sasori's subordinates...

Itachi is a genius, thanks god kakashi is one as well, no wonder why itachi was tricked by him so well that he gave compliment to kakashi...once again episode 130 sasuke says that he can see trhough KB, and kakashi figthing itachi at their first meeting (unless stated otherwise in the manga of course) .

I was thinking something like that, if sasuke got punched by sakkura in the next chapter, will he admit that he's lame and go back to konoha? :tem There's definitly a Kage bushin running around, so i'm starting to think sasuke got the real naruto but the bushin will be standing up.

venicia777
May 21, 2006, 06:27 PM
Itachi is a genius, thanks god kakashi is one as well, no wonder why itachi was tricked by him so well that he gave compliment to kakashi...once again episode 130 sasuke says that he can see trhough KB, and kakashi figthing itachi at their first meeting (unless stated otherwise in the manga of course) .

When i read the itachi and kakashi confrontation chapter, remembered what sasuke said way back in 130, and the fight with those water bunshin guys in the chuunin exam, i agree with the statement by yondaime and Kakashis_grl_Ice that the sharingan cant distinguish b.n KB and the real user's body. My understaning of 130 is that sasuke meant it was easier for him to get to the real naruto with the sharingan on, not that he could see the real naruto straight away. if so why didnt he go straight for him like neji did in the chuunin exam? an argument that he had to fight the clones first doesnt hold water. Even itachi couldnt detect a KB clone from the real kakashi. That is why it is a jounin level.

anyways, sasuke is going to cut naruto and sakura get pissed and joins sai to fight sasuke.

mageofdeath
May 21, 2006, 07:57 PM
And the newest debate is even more simply handled.... Sharingan sees through ALL jutsu.... Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu... This is how ot is able to copy these jutsu as well.
I don't know why people think it can see through Taijutsu, because it can't, there is nothing to see through there are no tricks Taijutsu is just that fighting, remember why sasuke couldn't cope with lee, he wasn't good enough and even his might sharingan couldn't bail him out...
*edit*
crap I forgot to mention that in all likelyhood it may be a KB that Sasugay is about to stab, do you really think Naruto would just let Sasugay stab him without purpose, and remember SG has no sharingan on at all...

midnight789
May 21, 2006, 09:27 PM
Although i would love for the next chapter to be one big sasuke beat down, where sasuke is owned by Naruto or Sakura or both, what's probably gonna happen is that since Naruto is still weak, Sasuke will end up fighting sakura/sai/yamato until oro/kabuto show up. then its probably gonna be naru/sakura fighting sasuke.
or......
Oro appears singing thriller and we find out that he is actually michael jackson (there is an uncanny resemblence....) and corpses start popping up, controlled by kabuto, dancing and beating the crap out of everyone. to make a long story short, he kills sakura and takes the rest to neverland ranch.....where bad things happen.......

blazingshadow
May 21, 2006, 09:33 PM
it doesn't matter because sasuke is holding the real naruto. naruto is confident bcause he is now going to show sasuke that he has been training as well. it's not like he is in an unescapable hold. naruto could get away and start fighting until he can't no more thus making sasuke victorious again (sasuke spares naruto again for already known reasons) and they both go their merry way with sasuke saying that naruto still needs to train more.

sushi-girl-27
May 22, 2006, 01:31 AM
Yes, Sasuke might be holding the real Naruto, but I still think a bunshin's gonna appear and do something from behind Sasuke. Or maybe Sai will try something stupid and get killed in the process. Silly boy... can't you just sit still and observe the "bond" in front of you?!

Darrenj
May 22, 2006, 01:42 AM
Sasuke won't follow itachi's path to obtain MS. He will not kill naruto as long as he is his best friend. Living with Kabuto for 3 years now, he realize that naruto isn't a friend but a burden. His real love and friendship is with oro, and he just enjoys torturing his new pet kabuto. Naruto is nothing to him now. Killing him won't abide by itachi's calling, so he can kill him :P

wow maybe he will kill oro, wouldnt be a good twist

SacredNic
May 22, 2006, 01:48 AM
Hm... I'm thinking that it's the real Naruto, and Sasuke will seriously injure him, but by a whim Naruto will manage to avoid it from being a fatal wound.

The others will be in absolute shock (including us :p).

Sakura will then have her say, while Naruto, bleeding half to death will be slumped on the ground.

Sasuke will use Sharingan to lock her into a trance and then use a jutsu that will cause her to stop Sai from interfering. Oro will jump in and stop Yamato.

:tem

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 22, 2006, 04:09 AM
I so hope it's a KB Sasuke is holding because I don't want to see Naruto stabbed, what's up with everyone wanting to hurt our dear Naruto. But then again I don't want it to be a KB because I want to see that Naruto will not resort to that, and that he is brave. But of course, we are not sure. But Naruto is very calm, which is actually scary. I wonder what he has planned, and wow how this new Naruto will be like. Something's definetly changed about Naruto since he came inside the base.

I wonder...

And I like Oro, he's the man and will pwn all. Go ORO!

zaijan_85
May 22, 2006, 04:33 AM
pffff i'm not your friend
did i say she didnt change!?! NO!
based on sakura's character she is a more reserved character compared to naruto and i think naruto and sasuke won't let sakura into "their" battle[br]Posted at: May 22, 2006, 02:32:17 AM_________________________________________________
Don't you think it's about time they ALL grew up a bit... Sakura being the last to step up...
It makes 0 sense for Sakura... who has been shown to be a stark contrast of herself 3 years ago, to get to this moment, and revert to her old self.

[/quote]

Brede
May 22, 2006, 04:52 AM
Oro appears singing thriller and we find out that he is actually michael jackson (there is an uncanny resemblence....) and corpses start popping up, controlled by kabuto, dancing and beating the crap out of everyone. to make a long story short, he kills sakura and takes the rest to neverland ranch

LOL great prediction! would help to explain a lot actually, like their outfits!

at first reading, the last panel seems to suggest that Naruto was ready to be 'sacrificed' and was going to just let Sasuke skewer him like a shish kebab. BUT, the Narutz we have all come to love never gives up. so this must mean that Narutz does have something up his sleeves. Maybe when he 'stumbled' while he was running earlier gave him time to pull up the KB.

CheckMate
May 22, 2006, 05:00 AM
i don't think anyone will get injured or die by katana or sword or watever it is.

only oro and kisame are capable to do that

Adam_xx
May 22, 2006, 08:06 AM

End of skit.

LMAO! xD
Nice one...

There are others ways of gaining MS, most of you should know that...
Kakashi is yet to explain how he got his! :p

kunai-knight
May 22, 2006, 01:21 PM
itd be nice to think that naruto saw sasuke movement and reacted fast enough to create a KB (or substitution) and the real naruto is disguised as his sword or sumthin lol. and all that happens when sasuke stabs naruto is that sasuke gets schooled again hahaha.

White Rabbit
May 22, 2006, 01:25 PM
Hi, folks... mind if I join in?

I doubt anyone is going to be seriously injured in the next few chapters.
Naruto somehow dodges Sasukes attack easily and then both of them will pull a big Flashback-no-Jutsu and continue talking... Sakura gets pissed by Sasukes insults towards Naruto and smashes him right into the wall. Sasuke will admit that she has gotten stronger while he stads up and wipes the dust from his clothes with a totally calm expression.
Orochimaru will get rid of Yamatos Mokuto-Bunshin and free Kabuto... not without giving him some snappish reprehension.
And when finally all players have entered the game, i wonder how the matches will be.
Naruto definately has to fight Sasuke... that's for sure. But I doubt that he can do it without some backup in his current state of exhaustion. I think it will be either Sai or Sakura to support him... Yamato most likely has to deal with Orochimaru and/or Kabuto.

And I don't go with this "Oro will stop Sasuke"-thing. Maybe he wants the Akatsuki dead but in the past he has shown some interest in seeing Sasuke and Naruto fighting each other too. And since he is a very quirky and crotchety person, I think he will watch and enjoy their fight somehow.

playbychris
May 22, 2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah there is no doubt that Sasuke will have to fight Naruto but i wonder how he will. Naruto can't fight yet. Sasuke will talk trash to Naruto because he thinks he's a weakling and Sakura will get mad and she will probably punch Sasuke. (I HOPE SHE DOES HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH)

mercycubed
May 22, 2006, 06:41 PM
Yamato stops the sword with Mokuton no jutsu. Naruto summons up a Battle Frog.
Kakashi shows up, shows Sasuke his Mangekyou Sharingan that alters time and space.
Sasuke stands in awe of Kakashi, realizes that he has wasted his gifts as a shinobi and commits hara-kiri.

jabbament
May 22, 2006, 06:58 PM
Yamato stops the sword with Mokuton no jutsu. Naruto summons up a Battle Frog.
Kakashi shows up, shows Sasuke his Mangekyou Sharingan that alters time and space.
Sasuke stands in awe of Kakashi, realizes that he has wasted his gifts as a shinobi and commits hara-kiri.
Haha, that would be so anti-climactic, I'm not sure if it would be hilarious or a huge disappointment for Saskuke to suicide 2 chapters after we finally see his face.

I think Naruto will put up a half-decent fight. Sure, he's injured and still recovering, but he's never really lacking in the stamina and guts department. I think he'll put up a good fight regardless.

DarkManSharingan32
May 22, 2006, 08:45 PM
I don't know why people think it can see through Taijutsu, because it can't, there is nothing to see through there are no tricks Taijutsu is just that fighting, remember why sasuke couldn't cope with lee, he wasn't good enough and even his might sharingan couldn't bail him out...
*edit*
crap I forgot to mention that in all likelyhood it may be a KB that Sasugay is about to stab, do you really think Naruto would just let Sasugay stab him without purpose, and remember SG has no sharingan on at all...

The Sharingan can see the movements of ANY taijutsu move before it hits...
Whether or not the persons body is capable to dodge or not is quite irrelevant.

And no... Naruto will not just let him stab him... even Sakura wouldnt do that at this point.
But just because Sasuke is holding Naruto like that doesnt mean he cant dodge or anything. AND... there are THREE other ninja within a 3 foot radius. Don't worry about Naruto... yet... ;-)
-----

i don't think anyone will get injured or die by katana or sword or watever it is.

only oro and kisame are capable to do that

Are you stupid?
Sasuke has been learning from OROCHIMARU... Which basically negates your entire point.
ALSO... a sword is a sword, if a KUNAI can be effective, you can bet your ass a SWORD is effective...lol

Tanuki-dono
May 22, 2006, 10:40 PM
Hmmm.  Tensions seem to be running high even amongst us dear readers from what I can observe.  Kishimoto's manipulation of conflict is affecting everyone. *giggles* Highly amusing, but also the mark of a brilliant execution.  Anyway, as it stands, Sasuke acknowledges his bonds with his former teammates and the strong bonds connecting him to them.  However, it seems like the psychological damage he has undergone is really taking its toll.  Worse - he's been away for so long that he seems to have an excellent handle on his emotions (though there' no guarantee that they won't come flooding out like last time - even though I higly doubt it at this point.)  He wants tp  break these bond, even if it brings him pain. He is willing to suffer losses for the sake of dark power.  A lot of Sasuke haters have crawled out of the woodwork (not necessarily here, per se), but personally, I think the whole situation makes for a most interesting conflict.  I mean, really - Sasuke has quite a few reasons to be insane.

We have here a recipe for disaster.  Sai, who is trying to play the part of white knight in shining armor for his teammates, a Sasuke determined to use Naruto as fodder for power, a Naruto obsessed with saving his friend, and a Sakura who is both vulnerable towards Sasuke and *highly* overprotective of Naruto as of late.  Since Sai was seen pointing a blade at Sasuke, I wonder if we're going to see a clash of metal between Sasuke and Sai.  However, I would also adore seeing Naruto fight - he usually shines when backed into a corner.  But unless Orochimaru and Kabuto show up to engage the others, I have to wonder if this is going to happen - especially since Yamato and probably Sai are aware of Naruto's fatigue from his previous battle. Or, we could see a very hasty Sasuke doing something drastic and directly opposing Naruto, perhaps taking a slash with his sword.  In that case, I expect Sai to be the one to react, paralleling the earlier chapters when they were training Yamato. Teamwork! "To get Sasuke back, I'll even work with a guy like you" sort of thing.

But seriously, it's a tossup that could go several ways.  It depends on which way Kishimoto is going to tip the balance.  Will Sasuke be showcasing his power, or will Naruto finally be able to show what he has learned?  Or will we see Sai further sticking his nose into this business?

And where do Yamato, Oro, and Kabuto come in?

nbaldwin
May 22, 2006, 11:53 PM
...the mark of a brilliant execution.

Well said, sir. Kishi-sensei has mastered the art of making his character's motivations conflict. Some might say that his characters are shallow given there rather one dimensional goals. In my opinion it doesn't matter at all. All that matters in a good story is "brilliant execution" to keep the readers enthralled until the next installment.

It's a sign of a great story that people argue and disagree about (relatively) unimportant things like "who is stronger than who." We've been reduced to bickering six year olds playing the game "x superhero vs. y superhero, who will win." But that's part of what makes the story so much like a crack addiction. If we are constantly wondering who is going to win, we'll always come back next week for another hit.

Now, if only I could do that in my fiction...

sushi-girl-27
May 23, 2006, 12:52 AM
*sigh* I wish Sasuke would kiss Naruto, just to freak everyone out. ^__^ I wonder how many people would drop the series because of it... /off-topic

My new and improved prediction (because I can't stand waiting for 308):

The Naruto in Sasuke's arms is the real one, but the bunshin will try to attack Sasuke from behind. Sasuke, strong as he is, will kick the bunshin away, mocking Naruto along the way, like: "Kukukuku, such petty tricks, Naruto." Then Sai will get pissed because no one is paying attention to him, attempt to save Naruto and be killed in the process. Then I think Naruto will persuade Sasuke to fight him instead of just killing him so easily. And the 50-chapters-long fight will officially begin~ (Personnaly I don't care what Sakura does, 'cause she's such a crybaby and I hate her.)

Adam_xx
May 23, 2006, 04:58 AM
Yeah there is no doubt that Sasuke will have to fight Naruto but i wonder how he will. Naruto can't fight yet. Sasuke will talk trash to Naruto because he thinks he's a weakling and Sakura will get mad and she will probably punch Sasuke. (I HOPE SHE DOES HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH)

Lol..
There was something highly amusing from ready you prediction... x3

Poor Sai...
Somehow he is... left out..? xD

Kaizero
May 23, 2006, 05:53 AM
Yesh.. Predictions.. >_>

After thinking about many possible ways for the different fights (If there will be fights :p) to happen. I've come to this conclusion. <_<

Sasuke × Naruto (Sai will probably interrupt and die.. Slowly and horribly..) <_<
Sakura × Kabuto (?)
Yamato - Sakura × Kabuto (?)
Yamato × Orochimaru (Will not happen. As i think Oro will only watch Sasuke and Naruto fight. Whilst Kabuto fights off Sakura and (or) Yamato)

Now.. I do think Kakashi will appear in one of the upcoming chapters. As when they were in the hospital they were to meet the Akatsuki spy in six days. Kakashi was ment to be back in action in seven days. Which again makes Kakashi showing up making sense in my mind xD

Also.. I think Jiraya might show up as well. IF! If members of the Akatsuki appear (Hopefully Itachi and Kisame :smile-big) Which again might give even more awsome fighting in what i belive will be LOADS of fighting chapters.. <_<

Kakashi × Akatsuki
Jiraya × Akatsuki (?)
Kakashi - Jiraya × Akatsuki (?)

I also think Jiraya (If he shows up.) Might end up fighting teh snake. <_< (Orochimaru.. Silly =P)

And Jiraya will most likely win as: Slug > Toad > Snake > Slug (If i remember correctly.. <_<)

So... VERY wild indeed. And i really doubt anything of it will end up being correct.. <_< And if it does.. I'll faint >_>

binkansarariman
May 23, 2006, 06:33 AM
remember of when Kabuto try to rescue Sai in the a few chapters back.. Naruto without a seal, manage to summon his 2 kage bunshins preparing a rasengan to hit kabuto from the top... and his doing it in split seconds from the moment they evading Kabuto's kunais..

and remember when Chiyo's first encounter with Naruto, she kicked Naruto ass.. and Naruto in his defense release a bunshin to assault Chiyo without performing seals.. and he's doing it like its so natural to him..

and Naruto has becoming a good peeping tom.. remember when Tsunade, Sakura and Shizune discussing about new team for Naruto, they dont even realize with their superb ninja senses, that Naruto is just nearby listening to their conversations

therefore... Sasuke wont succeed kilingl Naruto, eventhough he had him locked there by the neck.. its a bunshin..n he's the master of kage bunshin that no one can even match.. he dont need hirashin to matchup with Yondi.. he can summon binshins at any time and at any space as he wishes.. and no one can tell which one is real Naruto... so i guess he's somewhere analyzing Sasuke's new skill n strength..

donkeyhigh
May 23, 2006, 07:52 AM
Don't you all understand?

Look at the previous chapters:

Jiraya: Naruto, do not use that jutsu!

Well, we still haven't seen this technique, unless it was Naruto almost transforming into the Kyubii and releasing a bad-ass black power-bullet.. But that's hardly a jutsu..

And look at the last page on 207, Naruto is so calm.. He just witnessed Sasuke being faster than ever before, but still, he's just standing there..
He knew after their last fight that Sasuke is fast as hell, so he probably told Jiraya, and Jiraya wanted Naruto to be faster as well, and probably did like he did with the Rasengan. Learned him the basics of a new technique, and made him finish it himself..

I think Jiraya knows the basics of the Body Flickering technique, but isn't capable of doing it himself.. However, Naruto learned Rasengan in 3 weeks, something the 4th used 3 years to complete. It seems as if Naruto learns the 4ths techniques easy, so I'm guessing Jiraya tought Naruto the basics of the Body Flickering technique, and Naruto completed the technique himself. And that is the technique Jiraya didn't want him to use, he wanted to keep it a secret or something..

Get ready to see a bad-ass fast mofo Naruto, this is gonna blow Sasuke mind.

Tajui Kage Bunshin Rasengan Body Flickering Combo-technique!

playbychris
May 23, 2006, 08:41 AM

Well, we still haven't seen this technique, unless it was Naruto almost transforming into the Kyubii and releasing a bad-ass black power-bullet.. But that's hardly a jutsu..

And look at the last page on 207, Naruto is so calm.. He just witnessed Sasuke being faster than ever before, but still, he's just standing there..
He knew after their last fight that Sasuke is fast as hell, so he probably told Jiraya, and Jiraya wanted Naruto to be faster as well, and probably did like he did with the Rasengan. Learned him the basics of a new technique, and made him finish it himself..

I think Jiraya knows the basics of the Body Flickering technique, but isn't capable of doing it himself.. However, Naruto learned Rasengan in 3 weeks, something the 4th used 3 years to complete. It seems as if Naruto learns the 4ths techniques easy, so I'm guessing Jiraya tought Naruto the basics of the Body Flickering technique, and Naruto completed the technique himself. And that is the technique Jiraya didn't want him to use, he wanted to keep it a secret or something..

Yes i suppose that it can be pissible. There is also another thing. Remember who was the Fourth's Master? It was Jirayra because of him the Fourth got all his speed and fighting techniques. I think that he probably did the same thing to Naruto. Naruto can probably be the next Fourth! who knows??

solarbladeII
May 23, 2006, 09:26 AM
Here's my Un-believable Prediction from chapter 308 and onwards:

From chapter 308 and onwards Susuke and Naruto will fight like idiots..Indeed Sasuke will show he has improved a lot greater than Naruto (the others wont interupt).. Finally Oro will get his head out of his ass and come to find Sasuke and Naruto clashing and Kabuto tied up...
Pissed he'll unleash his rampage while blabbing to the Kakashi team it was foolish to to believe in changing Sasuke blah..blah.blah...
Hearing from some source and knowing it's the most advantages point the Akatsuki members (Hell can't spell his name) will now arrive at this location to retrieve Naruto and the sealed Kyubbi..
Not itachi but someother members.Oro pissed of, will fight them now (before turning to the Kakashi team again)..
At this point Naruto and team will stop Sasuke fom helping Oro causing him to flip and turn on them instead.. So Naruto and Sasuke will fight once again, with Naruto mumbling about the promise he will keep and grasping the bond built and swearing to never let go..blah..blah..blah.. However we'll get to see some dark shadowy flash-back of Naruto talking to someone before he left for the mission...So from here-On miracle after miracle; firstly in a rampage Naruto will fight to the last blood drop against Sasuke until Sasuske becomes uncounscious (Yes their will be many pages of Sakura crying). At which point Oro will turn on the Kakashi team, having defeated the putses sent from Akatsuki and pissed to see his container (sasuke) damaged and bruised.. Unlike the last battle i believe Naruto will go thorugh a transformation of turning into the Kyubii again but His Chakra (not the Kyubii's) is in control the entire time..He'll firstly sustain further injuries given to him from Oro...But he'll then show the true power of Being his sensei's Apprentice and Unleash the forbidden Jutsu taught to him.. Oro's ass wil be handed to him on a silver Platter (i expect this fight will extend for some time)..
Unstable, Naruto will rise to see a Pissed Sasuke looking at his dead sensei..Sasuke will come all out unleashing everything taught to him but Naruto will only smile and do nothing..
At which point i think the flash-back is fully revealed (A talk with Kakashi on how to retrieve Sasuke's real soul back..Where Kakashi tells Naruto to resurrect the Uchiha clan pride from Sauke that he's lost. Only then can you bring hope again in Sasuke's heart). From this Naruto will most likely Bag Sasuke's family one way or another until to the point where Sasuke starts showing the Uchiha clan pride again that he once had in his heart..
Kabuto somehow freeing himself will attempt to team up with Saskuke and Kill them all.. However i believe we'll be given a glance of the old Sasuke character..Sasuke will taunt Kaubto to flee before he kills him...I think Kabuto will flee like the rat he is..
In an Awkward moment Sasuke will grab every one of his belongings and walk on ignoring the Kakshi team.. When asked what's he doing, he'll probab say something like getting stronger to kill that man..At which point Naruto Might say something like 'no matter how dark a hole you plunge into i'll give my life to get you back..because that's my ninja way..blah..blah..
Lol this is as far as i could imagine the story to unfold.. :p :p

Tanuki-dono
May 23, 2006, 09:52 AM
pjoto, of course Naruto is going to use the "no-no" jutsu, it's just a matter of when. :p I definitely agree. I wonder what technique it is? I'm hoping against hope that's it's one that originally belonged to the fourth, but something totally new would be exciting as well. Preddy (Predator_U) skirted this topic earlier, also wishing that it would be something amazing like Hiraishin no jutsu. And, really, given that Sasuke is so close, Preddy is right in that it's the perfect time to slap a teleportation note somewhere on his body. Hopefully, the up close and personal shot isn't just for drama...

Rooks
May 23, 2006, 09:53 AM
Naruto is tired and almost out of Chakra.  I don't see how he can put up any sort of fight against Sasuke unless.... (bah) he goes Kyuubi style.  We know its coming, he'll break out in a few tails and do some stupid crazy rage crap.... OR (We can only hope) he actually pulls up the Kyuubi Chakra from Rage, but controls it as opposed to letting it control him.

Sasuke will probably mop the floor with Naruto and then we'll get to see "that" jutsu which will allow him to survive.  Having Jiraiya show up and fight Oro would be TOTALLY AWESOME (I love the upper level fights a le OroVsHokage and the 3 Sannins).. Always great action.  Unfortunately, i doubt that will happen here.  Sakura will probably step up for once and do some good, although I don't see how she'd be effective at this point - maybe Medical nin vs Medical nin a la Sakura vs Kabuto, but Kabuto is probably WAAAAY too advanced for her.  But who knows <shrug>

Sai is probably going to get axed - i don't see him lasting past this arc.. I'd jot him down for death by Oro for being a spy or whatever, and/or slayed by Sasuke which triggers Naruto to freak out.  Hopefully Yamato will get some action, but Im really not sure how he's going to tie into this either..

What is obvious is we are about to see some action, and its probably going to be GOOD regardless of who is involved.  I am totally looking forward to it!

mrwhos
May 23, 2006, 10:20 AM
Some of you think that Kabuto wil lshoe up with Oro, don't you forgott something? Kabuto is captured and are being watched by Yamotos wood bunshin, so if Kabuto is showing up with Oro Yamoto will know it and will be prepered for them and will think out a plan ASAP. not a prediction sorry ;)

DarkManSharingan32
May 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hmmm.  Tensions seem to be running high even amongst us dear readers from what I can observe.  Kishimoto's manipulation of conflict is affecting everyone. *giggles* Highly amusing, but also the mark of a brilliant execution.  Anyway, as it stands, Sasuke acknowledges his bonds with his former teammates and the strong bonds connecting him to them.  However, it seems like the psychological damage he has undergone is really taking its toll.  Worse - he's been away for so long that he seems to have an excellent handle on his emotions (though there' no guarantee that they won't come flooding out like last time - even though I higly doubt it at this point.)  He wants tp  break these bond, even if it brings him pain. He is willing to suffer losses for the sake of dark power.  A lot of Sasuke haters have crawled out of the woodwork (not necessarily here, per se), but personally, I think the whole situation makes for a most interesting conflict.  I mean, really - Sasuke has quite a few reasons to be insane.

We have here a recipe for disaster.  Sai, who is trying to play the part of white knight in shining armor for his teammates, a Sasuke determined to use Naruto as fodder for power, a Naruto obsessed with saving his friend, and a Sakura who is both vulnerable towards Sasuke and *highly* overprotective of Naruto as of late.  Since Sai was seen pointing a blade at Sasuke, I wonder if we're going to see a clash of metal between Sasuke and Sai.  However, I would also adore seeing Naruto fight - he usually shines when backed into a corner.  But unless Orochimaru and Kabuto show up to engage the others, I have to wonder if this is going to happen - especially since Yamato and probably Sai are aware of Naruto's fatigue from his previous battle. Or, we could see a very hasty Sasuke doing something drastic and directly opposing Naruto, perhaps taking a slash with his sword.  In that case, I expect Sai to be the one to react, paralleling the earlier chapters when they were training Yamato. Teamwork! "To get Sasuke back, I'll even work with a guy like you" sort of thing.

But seriously, it's a tossup that could go several ways.  It depends on which way Kishimoto is going to tip the balance.  Will Sasuke be showcasing his power, or will Naruto finally be able to show what he has learned?  Or will we see Sai further sticking his nose into this business?

And where do Yamato, Oro, and Kabuto come in?

Ha ha... I said basically the same thing on like the second or third page.

It all depends on where Kishi wants things to fall... slightly different than usual...
But this is a little more fun, since no one reallt cares about being right or wrong...lol

stashlova
May 23, 2006, 12:36 PM
Why does everyone talk about Sai like he is some chump?

He is obviously a genius ninja since he is part of ANBU's assasination squad @ such a young age.

I personally think he's gonna kick whoever's ass he's fighting.

If he dies too easily, it will lower my opinion of ANBU's caliber. They are supposed to be elite ninjas.

Oh yeah, a prediction.

Kakashi show's up soon, Naruto doesn't fight because Sai jumps in, then Sakura jumps in because she still loves Sasuke(she doesn't want Sai to lay a hand on him), Oro just watches, Kabuto escapes Yamato's bunshin, Yamato fights Kabuto.

DarkManSharingan32
May 23, 2006, 12:52 PM
Yesh.. Predictions.. >_>

After thinking about many possible ways for the different fights (If there will be fights  :p) to happen. I've come to this conclusion. <_<

Sasuke × Naruto (Sai will probably interrupt and die.. Slowly and horribly..) <_<
Sakura × Kabuto (?)
Yamato - Sakura × Kabuto (?)
Yamato × Orochimaru (Will not happen. As i think Oro will only watch Sasuke and Naruto fight. Whilst Kabuto fights off Sakura and (or) Yamato)

Now.. I do think Kakashi will appear in one of the upcoming chapters. As when they were in the hospital they were to meet the Akatsuki spy in six days. Kakashi was ment to be back in action in seven days. Which again makes Kakashi showing up making sense in my mind xD

Also.. I think Jiraya might show up as well. IF! If members of the Akatsuki appear (Hopefully Itachi and Kisame  :smile-big) Which again might give even more awsome fighting in what i belive will be LOADS of fighting chapters.. <_<

Kakashi × Akatsuki
Jiraya × Akatsuki (?)
Kakashi - Jiraya × Akatsuki (?)

I also think Jiraya (If he shows up.) Might end up fighting teh snake. <_< (Orochimaru.. Silly =P)

And Jiraya will most likely win as: Slug > Toad > Snake > Slug (If i remember correctly.. <_<)

So... VERY wild indeed. And i really doubt anything of it will end up being correct.. <_< And if it does.. I'll faint >_>

Until Kabuto gets out... He will not be in any fights....lol

Kakashi is possible... :-)

And finally...
I've said it before... If Kishi is gonna add the Akatsuki to the mix, it makes natural sense to <b>SHOWCASE SOME NEW FACES</b>.
I would think that Zetsu, Obito, and even Diedara would be sent, and maybe one or two other Akatsuki members to finally put an end to Orochimaru.
(This could Obito's test to join the Akatsuki... Zetsu would be sent to supervise him, and I put Diedara in because of their comedic relationship...lol)
But come on... I really think the others need to step out of the shadows...

And finally...
Oro>Jiraiya>Tsunade>Oro
THATS the way it goes, and even with their respective Summons.
----

And on a personal note:

PLEASE... don't you guys think it's about time for Naruto to show us some jutsu he's come up with on his own?
I mean, it USED to be his staple... but what pisses most people off, is that he has gotten so "wooden" (lol @ yamato).

I mean... yeah, Teleportation...
He came up with a clever way to adapt his lack of chakra control to the Rasengan... but i feel as if Hiraishin is completely different.

The basic problem is that... Naruto is SLOW, and as we've seen before (Sasuke vs Lee) you cant fake speed. So something like this teleportation jutsu, if far from Naruto reach from that stand point. (Has anyone else seen a change in speed from him? because i havent)

And anyways... whatever "that" jutsu is...
Naruto better hope that it kills Sasuke afterwards, cause if it doesnt, you can expect Naruto to be too weak to think...(which is usually the case anyways...lol)
The only thing i can think of... would be some combination of Kyuubi Chakra (which boosts Naruto's sped dramatically) and THEN the Hiraishin. But we all know that is a bit more impossible... since his chakra is being sealed... lol
[br]Posted at: May 23, 2006, 06:48:39 AM_________________________________________________

He is obviously a genius ninja since he is part of ANBU's assasination squad @ such a young age.

If he dies too easily, it will lower my opinion of ANBU's caliber.  They are supposed to be elite ninjas.

Oh yeah, a prediction.

Kakashi show's up soon, Naruto doesn't fight because Sai jumps in, then Sakura jumps in because she still loves Sasuke(she doesn't want Sai to lay a hand on him), Oro just watches, Kabuto escapes Yamato's bunshin, Yamato fights Kabuto.

The problem with sai...
Is that he's been :pwned by Sasuke twice already. The point has been made that Sasuke is FAR stronger than Sai. And really, it only darkens the ROOT organizations ANBU program. With the way they train their nins, they lack emotion... and if you think about Naruto as a manga, emotion is what drives great ninjas to BE great.

jabbament
May 23, 2006, 01:02 PM

If he dies too easily, it will lower my opinion of ANBU's caliber. They are supposed to be elite ninjas.
Off-topic, but I want to clear up a few minor details. :amuse Sai is not a part of ANBU. ANBU is the assassination/investigation group which is supposed to be under the direct control of the Hokage.

Sai is part of ROOT. ROOT is basically a rogue version of ANBU created by Danzou after he lost the race for the title of Sandaime Hokage. Danzou does not agree with the "peaceful" way that Sandaime did things, and instead he wanted to run Konoha in a very militaristic way.

We can see a very good example of how Danzou does things in this arc. Sai's mission was supposedly to switch sides and be a contact between Danzou and Orochimaru...but that was all a cover. Sai was to assassinate Orochimaru's next container, Sasuke. While Danzou has Konoha's "best" interests at heart...the way he does things are very different than how Sandaime would have (and how Tsunade does things now).

Sai said himself a few chapters ago, he was an orphan, and was I suppose "adopted" by ROOT, gave up all of his emotions (supposedly), and was trained as an assassin from a young age.

Soo, if you want to hate a group if Sai dies easily, then hate ROOT, not ANBU. ANBU 4 LIFE. :amuse

Anyway, back on topic. I do agree that Kabuto is going to get free very soon. A bunshin isn't enough to keep him down. All he really has to do is use his fighting technique (which it was explained way back when, he basically forms scalpels out of chakra and cuts off the nerve connections in his opponents). From what we've seen, chakra can cut.

Look at this page. Its from Chapter 168, right before the 3-way Sanin fight:

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1372/naruto168096rw.th.png (http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naruto168096rw.png)

Look at the last panel. We see Tsunade cutting Naruto's shirt open with her fingers? Its because she can cut with Chakra. If she can, then Kabuto can also, considering he is a medical Ninja as well.

Sooo, the chances of Kabuto getting free are quite high actually. He's not actively in battle at the moment, so he can take his time to form a strong and long enough chakra scalpel to cut through the wood constraining him, and kill the Bunshin...and since he heard the "boom" Sasuke made, he knows where everyone is. :amuse

Rooks
May 23, 2006, 01:34 PM
I mean... yeah, Teleportation...
He came up with a clever way to adapt his lack of chakra control to the Rasengan... but i feel as if Hiraishin is completely different.

The basic problem is that... Naruto is SLOW, and as we've seen before (Sasuke vs Lee) you cant fake speed. So something like this teleportation jutsu, if far from Naruto reach from that stand point. (Has anyone else seen a change in speed from him? because i havent)

Just wanted to mention that, although we havn't seen Naruto at Uber Lee or Sasuke-Lee-Imitation speed, that he HAS displayed 'speed' in the past -> remember his fight with Neji during the Chuunin Exam?  When he used the Kyuubi Power he was 'warping' around the arena and Neji had a hard time keeping up.  It's been a LONG TIME since those days, so I would think it's safe to assume that Naruto has gotten somewhat faster.  Maybe not as fast as Sauske/Lee, but I think trying to label him as 'slow' isn't accurate, unless you want to say that in comparison to the few superfast people in the manga.

There are too many angles Kishi can go with this - Im hoping Sasuke slices Naruto up good, and then all hell breaks loose =)

simp84
May 23, 2006, 01:57 PM

yep... a new golden flash born....
just like the 4th

Kaizero
May 23, 2006, 02:47 PM
<off-topic>

And finally...
Oro>Jiraiya>Tsunade>Oro
THATS the way it goes, and even with their respective Summons.
----

Actually. I'm "correct" in my speculation as i based my belief on the Mushi-ken game =P. http://www.jbrowse.com/text/janken.shtml

Mushi-ken: Probably the oldest Japanese form of the game.

The game is an ancient Japanese version of Rock Paper Scissors <_<

Frog Snake Slug
Thumb First Finger Little Finger

Which gives: Frog > Snake > Slug > Frog

=P Just had to say that.

</off-topic> :D

DarkManSharingan32
May 23, 2006, 03:05 PM
<off-topic>

Actually. I'm "correct" in my speculation as i based my belief on the Mushi-ken game =P.  http://www.jbrowse.com/text/janken.shtml

The game is an ancient Japanese version of Rock Paper Scissors <_<

Frog         Snake           Slug
Thumb    First Finger   Little Finger

Which gives: Frog > Snake > Slug > Frog

=P Just had to say that.

</off-topic> :D

Did you read that page?
Cause i did, and this is what it clearly says...

Then how did 'janken' come to be?
What is called 'janken' comes from the 'guu, choki, paa' or 'rock, scissors, paper' sansukumi way of thinking. Sansukumi is expounded in the book called the Kan'inshi, which describes how the <b>snake fears the slug, the slug the frog, and the frog the snake.</b> Each of the three parties holds the others in check, so that the three cannot move -- in short, the same relationship as between rock, paper, and scissors. When this idea propagated to the honken and other ken games, games like janken resulted. The jankens of the Edo period included shouyaken and mushiken (village-headman ken and insect ken).

Oro = Snake
Tsunade = Slug
Jiraiya = Frog
And thus (just as i said): Oro > Jiraiya > Tsunade > Oro
---

And if you look back to the previous Sannin fight... this is EXACTLY  how things went.
Wow... i can't believe you made such a bad mistake

:pwned

Kaizero
May 23, 2006, 04:18 PM
xD :smile-big You got me there.

But now to get back on track then >_>

I hope that what DarkManSharingan32 said: "SHOWCASE SOME NEW FACES." will happen. And what is a better scenario than the current Sasuke × Naruto for us to witness the likes of Tobi?

vader87
May 23, 2006, 04:36 PM
I agree with Pjoto...

Why the hell didnt naruto surpirse at all ??? Yamato said : "uuuuu fast...yeah pwn"
And naruto is just staying there calm... Strange...

He will use body flicker...im 90% sure

If he does use it...it will prove that naruto is YONDAIME... cuz hes learning his jutsus extremly fast...

kunai-knight
May 23, 2006, 04:57 PM
I agree with Pjoto...

Why the hell didnt naruto surpirse at all ??? Yamato said : "uuuuu fast...yeah pwn"
And naruto is just staying there calm... Strange...

He will use body flicker...im 90% sure

If he does use it...it will prove that naruto is YONDAIME... cuz hes learning his jutsus extremly fast...

wtf?? no it wont. it just proves that naruto can learn yondaime's moves....:P

vader87
May 23, 2006, 05:37 PM
no...it will
And another thingie... he can control gamabunta (who else could control gamabuntah ? :D ), and not some other gay frog

And what about Jiraiya's scroll where he signed up for gay frogs summoning ? UZUMAKI ARASHI!!! remember that??? Who teh fuck is uzumaky arashy eh ??? :P

enzomars
May 23, 2006, 05:48 PM
Cut the crap with that Naruto=Yondaime thing . We'll live we'll see.

Back to prediction , Sasuke is really trying to hurt Naruto ... but Naruto doesn't want to believe so he will not dodge:

1- Yamato (or Sai) is going to stop the blade before it hurts Naruto
2- Naruto get hurt and everybody goes :blink wtf ??!!

Predator
May 23, 2006, 06:11 PM
Cut the crap with that Naruto=Yondaime thing . We'll live we'll see.

I agree! :notrust
I wouldn't want to see a cat fight over something so indefinite (well ... it is indefinite for now).

@vader87 It's even very good to have personal opinion, but please learn to respect the opinion of others as well. We're trying to be friendly to each other here, so a little bit of mutual conformism never hurts. Calling others idea lame without any justification is not what people consider to be a polite behaviour. :amuse

vader87
May 23, 2006, 06:17 PM
O RLY?
sorry, i was out of line.

Well I think oro will watch this fight from somewhere, cuz he did say in ch. 290 and 291 "whos stronger ?? You or Saucke-kay?"

C4animax
May 23, 2006, 08:53 PM
I've said it before... If Kishi is gonna add the Akatsuki to the mix, it makes natural sense to <b>SHOWCASE SOME NEW FACES</b>.
I would think that Zetsu, Obito, and even Diedara would be sent, and maybe one or two other Akatsuki members to finally put an end to Orochimaru.
The problem with sai...
Is that he's been :pwned by Sasuke twice already. The point has been made that Sasuke is FAR stronger than Sai. And really, it only darkens the ROOT organizations ANBU program. With the way they train their nins, they lack emotion... and if you think about Naruto as a manga, emotion is what drives great ninjas to BE great.

Errrr i suppose TOBI could show up, i'm not quite sure for obito ;), and sai was choosen for this S-rank mission(with orochimaru as a contact...), he did lose at first against the sharingan (maybe he didn't know that dojutsu) and got countered by sasuke jutsu, i don't think sasuke is that far stronger than sai (keeping in mind that he has been trained by orochimaru), you can actually say that if it was the case they would look at sai's body instead of sasuke!(because the counter was to get free and get sai)

We see Tsunade cutting Naruto's shirt open with her fingers? Its because she can cut with Chakra. If she can, then Kabuto can also, considering he is a medical Ninja as well.
Sooo, the chances of Kabuto getting free are quite high actually. He's not actively in battle at the moment, so he can take his time to form a strong and long enough chakra scalpel to cut through the wood constraining him, and kill the Bunshin...and since he heard the "boom" Sasuke made, he knows where everyone is. :amuse

No doubt he can do that, but come on WOOD , cutting wood lol, i would be hugely surprised by that, but more importantly if you look at page 3 of the chapter 306 you can see that no space is there, he can't move his hands.

2- Naruto get hurt and everybody goes :blink wtf ??!!

That would remind me something :

Sasuke : Hehe you pushed my sword at the very end to avoid being hit on a critical point.
Naruto : I though i was your friend...
Sasuke : You are too late naruto... *grab neck*
*Blank*
Naruto : Grab sasuke arm....

i think we know the rest, seems like some deja vu :D

I was thinking of another thing, maybe he'll go and try to kill sai instead of the rest, that would leave everyone :o...(agree with the last poster orochimaru is looking foward this fight, and will stop anyone like yamato or sai to get involved)

THETRUTH.com
May 23, 2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry DarkManSharingan3 but Kaizero is correct. Just looking at the chart.

Frog=rock
Snake= scissors
Slug=paper

and rock>scissors>paper>rock
thus, jiraiya>oro>tsunade>jiraiya

Simple RIGHT. Dont just read think.

Prediction
I see a Star Wars moment coming with Sasuke is holding a KB and the real Naruto looking down on Sasuke like Obi-Wan looked at Anakin. lol

Other than that alot of preaching.

jabbament
May 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
No doubt he can do that, but come on WOOD , cutting wood lol, i would be hugely surprised by that, but more importantly if you look at page 3 of the chapter 306 you can see that no space is there, he can't move his hands.
He wouldn't need to move his hands though. Since in some cases, forming seals is to preserve chakra, all he'd really have to do was start forming his chakra into a scalpel into the wood, and keep forcing it through the wood (the wood holding him...its really not that thick, right?). Once you split the wood in one point, depending on the direction of the grain, there's a 50/50 chance it'll be quite a bit easier to break through. (Who knows, I might be totally wrong, but c'mon, he has to get free, and we know he's not someone like Gai, who would use brute force to break free...he's got to rely on his skills, and I think it'd be easy enough for him to accomplish. Even Tsunade said that Kabuto's medical jutsu rivaled hers at that age.)

I'm just trying to come up with a way for him to escape. Having Kabuto stay out of this big clash? Hell no! We need a Kabuto vs Sakura medical Ninja fight. I want to see that pretty badly. :p

binkansarariman
May 23, 2006, 11:07 PM
uzumaki arashi.. is there any one out there thinks he's Yondaime?.. if u play Narutimette Hero 1 & 2.. u'd see someone like Yondi on top of Gamabunta whenever Naruto uses his special skill of summoning frog...that mysterious person would slice Naruto opponent before coming back on top of gamabunta

glasskatana
May 23, 2006, 11:20 PM
back ontopic.
Since so many of us are assuming that someone from team 7 is gonna get struck by that katana. Be it Sai in sacrifice, Sakura in an attempt to stop, or Naruto, I am guessing Kishi is going to completely confuse us and throw something very different into the mix. How about, that sword transforms into a bunch of, or one, snake(s) and thus begins the battle. Yeah, that one event should take up about 17 pages at the current rate.

sushi-girl-27
May 23, 2006, 11:27 PM
Wouldn't it be nice of Kishimoto to leave the SasuNaru fight and switch back to Konoha for some other teams coverage? 8D I bet everyone would get a heart-attack if it happened...

Cueil
May 24, 2006, 12:37 AM
Just wanted to mention that, although we havn't seen Naruto at Uber Lee or Sasuke-Lee-Imitation speed, that he HAS displayed 'speed' in the past -> remember his fight with Neji during the Chuunin Exam?  When he used the Kyuubi Power he was 'warping' around the arena and Neji had a hard time keeping up.  It's been a LONG TIME since those days, so I would think it's safe to assume that Naruto has gotten somewhat faster.  Maybe not as fast as Sauske/Lee, but I think trying to label him as 'slow' isn't accurate, unless you want to say that in comparison to the few superfast people in the manga.

There are too many angles Kishi can go with this - Im hoping Sasuke slices Naruto up good, and then all hell breaks loose =)

Remember not long ago when he fought the chick looking dude and he was standing on the branch and then he was just shoving his fist in his face... it completely took a S Ranked criminal by surprise... I think he's going to be fast

Eagles Claw
May 24, 2006, 06:07 AM
Hmm, well I think its pretty certain we can rule out Sasuke killing Naruto. I'm glad on the last page Naruto looks determined rather than shocked. I'd like to see both Naruto and Sasuke's training accomplishments but since Naruto is still injured from his Oro fight I don't think we get too see him go all out Kyuubi-less. It would be nice to see him pull out "THAT" jutsu. With all that said though, I think one of the other three steps in, probably Yamato or Sai, and pissed off Sasuke and we get to see him unleash all kinds of new Jutsu's. Sai having found his inner-smile is due for a death, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him killed by Sasuke. Too many possibilites ... mind overloading... Anyways next week is a long ways away. Damnit

I very much agree... but the only thing is, he's actually starting to seem pretty cool now. Oh well... I think Sai isn't done with Sasuke yet. He's probably going to save Naruto, then there's going to be a battle between Sai and Sasuke... Sai dies, and then Naruto gets furious... then he's gonna fight Sasuke and no one's holding back.

Sorry if someone's mentioned this before, couldn't be bothered to read the whole topic.

zaijan_85
May 24, 2006, 07:09 AM
Hmm, this have occured in my absense...:

First, someone replied to my post (i believe it was bruce_lee)
What you have to remember, my friend... is that unless Yamato undoes what he has done... there will be no sudden power source for naruto to tap into. So whatever chakra or abilities he would get from the Kyuubi is invalid at this point...
---

The main difference between the Byakygan and Sharingan... is that the Byakugan reads only the path of chakra as it moves throughout the body... and thus can be decieved if there is an even amount of chakra, or if objects are given chakra circulatory systems... (thats from the filler, but i cant see how it is innacurate...)

And the Sharingan, being an evolution from this... can also proform that, but also BREAKS DOWN any jutsu so that it can be learned. Pretty simple, eh? So in closing, when/If Sasuke uses the Sharingan... he will immediately be able to tell that a Ninjutsu is being used, and from there... KB is the only logical assumption. But all of that means nothing now... since Sasuke hasnt used his sharingan...lol[br]Posted at: May 20, 2006, 09:16:13 PM_________________________________________________
Don't limit Tsunade by something that she has shown in her first fight.... 3-4 years ago. Her greatest technique has to do with the sealing and releasing of chakra in a regenerative manner... so if ANYONE could restore someones chakra, it would Godaime Hokage, Tsunade.[br]Posted at: May 20, 2006, 09:19:00 PM_________________________________________________

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND
i didnt say she didn't change

Nin_Jun
May 24, 2006, 09:02 AM
what happen this week

when will 308 come? sry i don't know

somebody ans me plz

waiting for a whole day

ifallible
May 24, 2006, 09:40 AM
Quick off-topic: in terms of the uzumaki arashi stuff: 'arashi' means tempest, just like the alternate meaning to 'naruto' is maelstrom.

On topic: I think Naruto is going to make a quick realization and save himself, to the surprise of Sasuke.

HokageNaruto
May 24, 2006, 10:24 AM
i think that kishimoto has 2 options to go with this angle, very broad options

let sasuke and naruto fight it out and either show sasuke being much superior to naruto or show that both have grown to a level that niether can get the upper hand

may seem very vague and broad , but within each possiblity u have sai saving naruto, sai dieing, orchimaru arriving, and an all out retreat happened

enzomars
May 24, 2006, 10:53 AM
i think that kishimoto has 2 options to go with this angle

Wow that's a lot of options :smile-big ... presuming he has no imagination ( wich we know is not true )

One Bad Mo Fo
May 24, 2006, 11:11 AM
Several chapters ago I thought Sai was a dead man, but I don't really think he's going to die now.(The biggest twist at this point would be if no one dies) Sai's gotten developed enough that I don't thik he can be killed off out of hand w/o showcaseing his techniques, and the fight that's brewing right now isn't his. Yamoto however, is not long for this earth. I see all this ending w/ Oro taking his body, buying another three years for Naruto to save Sasuke and for Sasuke to get strong enough to confront Itachi and/or Oro, not to mention make Oro even more powerful than he is now. And if anyone is going to peel Sasuke off of Naruto(I agree it's a kage bushin) it'll be Sakura.

playbychris
May 24, 2006, 02:22 PM
I don't think that Oro will take his body, it is a possibility but it would damn twist the story as it goes right now.

Tamerlane
May 24, 2006, 02:52 PM
what happen this week

when will 308 come?  sry i don't know

somebody ans me plz

waiting for a whole day

Please refer to this thread for information concerning the manga releases: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0

Ok having said that...*kicks the topic back on track*

Back to predictions!

=D

ShgnLW
May 24, 2006, 03:07 PM
I do not know IF they gonna fight next time (hope so).

I don't think so, I mean, Sasuke against Naruto, Sakura and Yamato?! (oh almost forgot Sai xD).

I don't think Orochimaru is gonna fight, too. It just does not fit into the Naruto story, they just finished fighting against orochimaru.

NRZero
May 24, 2006, 03:38 PM
Orochimaru is going to take Sai's body in the near future. That'll be the way that Sai saves Naruto and Sasukes bond. Its not like we haven't seen a character show up in Naruto whose sole purpose is to die... look at Chiyo. She showed up, had character development, and died for the sake of Gaara. I believe Sai is here is save the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto. That'll be his dying wish as Orochimaru takes his body in the place of Sasuke.

VeNoM87
May 24, 2006, 04:10 PM
Maybe that jutsu has something to do with the Sealing technique on Naruto's body. What if Sasuke stabs naruto in his stomach, right in the middle of the Seal, and Naruto got some nice trick with it. Imagine that naruto says something freaking strange in a weird kinda language (or just japanse) and the Seal starts moving on Sasukes body and something crazy happens ;x
[br]Posted at: May 24, 2006, 01:41:51 PM_________________________________________________
The problem with sai...
Is that he's been pwned by Sasuke twice already. The point has been made that Sasuke is FAR stronger than Sai. And really, it only darkens the ROOT organizations ANBU program. With the way they train their nins, they lack emotion... and if you think about Naruto as a manga, emotion is what drives great ninjas to BE great.

I highly doubt if Sai has really been pwnd by Sasuke.... the way they make it look, is that sai just says: boink you ownd me wooptiedoo. As in, i'm unimpressed by what you've shown me, cuz he clearly didn't say: !!.

laughing@you
May 24, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm the new guy here! But no newbie from the naruto series (manga&anime).

Hello to everybody!!!

Personally I'm stiking with one of the first theory posted that indeed naruto is a bunshing. If Sasuke know's it or not yet to be seing. He wasn't showned using his sharingan and its basically his only way of spotting a bunshing, so probably to his mind his killing the real thing. I don't see naruto performing anything out of the ordinary in this next episode. First, his out chakra! (True he has the kiuby's unlimited power, but unfortunely is sealed by yamato's jutsu).

Prediction:

First:
Sai gets killed rather easily by Sasuke's power. Enraging Naruto breaking Yamato's hold on his chakra going berserk..(God I love that!!) But before naruto's starts owning sasuke orochimaru comes in and takes sasuke and retreats. He doesn't wan't his precious body to be hurt. Sakura is still stunned or is easily crippled and starts wondering what has she being doing if it wasn't to prepare for this situation.

or

Second:
After destroying Naruto's bunshing. Yamato gets killed cuz sasuke saw him like the biggest threat. Cripples Sai he tries to kill sakura but only wounds her and naruto starts his rage mode after getting free of yamato's jutsu, (cuz his dead) pulls out 4 tails in a row and orochimaru transport sasuke with a jutsu so he wouldn't get hurt, sasuke gets mad.

Rooks
May 24, 2006, 04:21 PM
It would be interesting to have Naruto as a kage bunshin - it would totally show his growth IMO.. He didn't have much time to prepare and just ran in excited to see Sasuke again after 3 years. From what we have seen in the last couple chapters, Naruto seems to act first and think second, which makes it hard for me to believe he prepared a Kage Bunshin for thsi particular encounter.. However, it sure would be cool for character development =)

fantomas
May 24, 2006, 04:45 PM
The worst :
Naruto bunshin => sasugay get owned => sasugay say humpf => Big flashback (you lack hatred) => Naruto appear in front of sasugay => end of chapter

The better :

Naruto bunshin => sasugay get owned => start of the mythic fight !!!!!!!!

btw while waiting ... 666 rocks !

midnight789
May 24, 2006, 04:48 PM
Hmmmmmm.  I dont think that naruto will go crazy-demon anytime soon, which i think is good.  Up till now (the last 2 arcs) he hasnt gone kyuubi that often, which is why its so effin cool.  

mahjustin
May 24, 2006, 06:38 PM
I have a far fetched idea... but really far fetched.

I think Sakura might die...

.. but not in the way that Sasuke will kill her because she got in the way or anything.

So my far fetched idea is that Sasuke WAS able to kill Naruto...
With Naruto's last breath he turns to Sakura and tells her he's sorry he was unable to keep his promise...
and if there is still a "best friend" bond between them, Sasuke would gain the MS, making him an even more powerful adversary. Then Sasuke and company escapes.

But Sakura, in desperation to save Naruto, pulls the same jitsu that the granny (can't remember her name) did in order to revive Gaara, thus ending her own life.

Naruto revived, wakes up, and realizing what has happened, becomes or has a desire to become very powerful in order to fulfill his promise to Sakura and to avenge her death.

Hahah.. yeah this is pretty far fetched, too bad I don't think there's any way that Sakura would have learned the resurrection jitsu technique.

mercycubed
May 24, 2006, 07:32 PM
Remember not long ago when he fought the chick looking dude and he was standing on the branch and then he was just shoving his fist in his face... it completely took a S Ranked criminal by surprise... I think he's going to be fast
The Gokaku Naruto Rendan against Deidara is my favorite hit sequence of the Naruto series so far!! The knee to the face is Naruto's most brutal move.
Further predictions:
1) Naruto schools Sasuke and tells him that he lacks the will of fire. Sasuke breaks down and cries in confusion...
2) Kakashi arrives and a Yamato/Kakashi/Sai team get a lethal hit on Orochimaru, forcing Orochimaru to take over the nearest body unless he dies. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are fighting somewhere else, so Oro takes over Sai.

SacredNic
May 24, 2006, 07:44 PM
Only hours away now til we find out ... :tem

NRZero
May 24, 2006, 08:40 PM
Yup, so soon yet so far from now.

kunai-knight
May 24, 2006, 09:12 PM
yeah thats not till tomorow around 12...arggh. however its suprising how time is flying these days. tomorow seemed pretty far away last week :p

mageofdeath
May 24, 2006, 09:19 PM
I have a far fetched idea... but really far fetched.

I think Sakura might die...

.. but not in the way that Sasuke will kill her because she got in the way or anything.

So my far fetched idea is that Sasuke WAS able to kill Naruto...
With Naruto's last breath he turns to Sakura and tells her he's sorry he was unable to keep his promise...
and if there is still a "best friend" bond between them, Sasuke would gain the MS, making him an even more powerful adversary. Then Sasuke and company escapes.

But Sakura, in desperation to save Naruto, pulls the same jitsu that the granny (can't remember her name) did in order to revive Gaara, thus ending her own life.

Naruto revived, wakes up, and realizing what has happened, becomes or has a desire to become very powerful in order to fulfill his promise to Sakura and to avenge her death.

Hahah.. yeah this is pretty far fetched, too bad I don't think there's any way that Sakura would have learned the resurrection jitsu technique.

that would most definately put a twist on the situation and make things incredibly crazy, and sasuke would totally replace oro as the number one baddy...

donkeyhigh
May 24, 2006, 09:36 PM
Hehe, I just think it's funny too see people agree with my strange predictions, as most of them are written when I'm drunk :p I have a bad tendency of posting things on this forum when getting back home from partys.. :p

But really, I just love Naruto's facial expression on that last page.. :) and his calm words :)

I'd say he's cooler now, than Sasuke ever was. I mean, Sasuke freaked out over a weird snake, and Orochimarus killer-intent. Naruto stopped the snake and fought Orochimaru later on, and now he's facing death right in the eyes, sharingan-eyes to be exact, and is still so calm.

Naruto > Sasuke.
He's just a better ninja, and better person, that is all.
I'm not saying it's wrong of Sasuke, wanting to avenge his familly and clan, he's just going about it the wrong way...

erieru
May 24, 2006, 09:42 PM
hey, if I remember corectly the jutsu that Yamato used on Naruto was a temporary gathering of the Kyubii chakra, he didn't completely severe his ability to get chakra from Kyubii (kinda like the seal Oro used on Naruto on the forest at the chuunin exam). I remember him telling him that he should use his own strength rather than rely on the red chakra, that he could save sasuke by his own means, (kinda like an advice, not like "oops, that's it, you can't use that jutsu anymore") that's what I remember from that chapter, (forgive me from being lazy enough to look it up in the manga).
that said, I do think that Naruto may use some kyubii chakra but not to transform himself but rather to so a couple of amazing jutsus that he's been saving for his encounter with Sasuke. I strongly believe that Jiraiya (being so good at gathering information and preparing for battle) spent sometime preparing Naruto to face not only Akatsuki but also to face Sasuke (and remember that he was able to withstand even Itachi's Genjutsu, .. for a bit), that's the only way Jiraiya would let Naruto come in this mission. That is why Naruto seems so confident.

SacredNic
May 24, 2006, 09:51 PM
Naruto > Sasuke.
He's just a better ninja, and better person, that is all.
I'm not saying it's wrong of Sasuke, wanting to avenge his familly and clan, he's just going about it the wrong way...

lol... I like vengeful-Sasuke better then insecure-and-drowned-in-my-own-sorrow Sasuke.

Yet if Sasuke sided with Konoha and became a good yet dark-ninja (kinda like Snapes in Harry Potter), I'd fall for him big time! :tem

I think Naruto using Kyuubi is just as bad as Sasuke siding with Oro. Both are playing with the Devil for more power in order to reach their goals. There is a moral behind all of this me thinks :noworry

psypho
May 24, 2006, 09:53 PM
It would so friggin awsome if Naruto can do that Body Flicker Technique, if not use it now, but soon as the fight progresses with Sasuke/Orochimaru/or also Kabuto.

glasskatana
May 24, 2006, 09:58 PM
According to you and most likely hundreds of other Naruto fans, both who have and have not posted here. :p

erieru
May 24, 2006, 10:20 PM
lol... I like vengeful-Sasuke better then insecure-and-drowned-in-my-own-sorrow Sasuke.

Yet if Sasuke sided with Konoha and became a good yet dark-ninja (kinda like Snapes in Harry Potter), I'd fall for him big time! :tem

I think Naruto using Kyuubi is just as bad as Sasuke siding with Oro. Both are playing with the Devil for more power in order to reach their goals. There is a moral behind all of this me thinks :noworry

well, Sasuke went to Oro by his own will, Naruto had nothing to do with someone sticking a demon inside of him, plus he is using that bad demon power for a good purpose, not to get more powerful and get revenge on someone. However, I agree with you that he should try not to use Kyubii's chakra because he knows is Devilish Devil, that was Yamato's message :)

Silver_Archer
May 24, 2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think its a bunshin. I think its the real Naruto. The real Naruto, however, is not going to get stabbed by Sasuke's sword, he is going to grab it with his fingers. Then a full scale Naruto vs. Sasuke fight shall commence. I expect Sai and Sakura to sit and watch for a while. Orochimaru is bound to make an appearance eventually, kabuto escaping his restraints is also likely, in which case I'd reckon we have Yamato, Sai and Sakura vs Orochimaru and Kabuto. [so many fights in such cramped spaces, I expect a lot of incidental interior redecorations for Orochimaru's secret lair.]

sangai
May 25, 2006, 12:15 AM
that many fights in one chapter, i highly doubt it, for the simple reason is we havn't seen sakura and naruto and maybe even sai and yamato plee for sasuke to return with them peacefully. blah blah blah, i don't see much fighting at all much chapter, maybe a quick save or a lil trickery to save naruto's ass.. a intresting new jutsu and perhaps we might get to a new battle by chapter 309

sushi-girl-27
May 25, 2006, 12:19 AM
I just want to see Sasuke hug Naruto. Or Naruto grabbing Sasuke's shirt as he says: "You want to kill me? Fine then, do it." And Sasuke realizes he can't kill his lover best friend...

j0ny
May 25, 2006, 02:33 AM
that many fights in one chapter, i highly doubt it, for the simple reason is we havn't seen sakura and naruto and maybe even sai and yamato plee for sasuke to return with them peacefully. blah blah blah, i don't see much fighting at all much chapter, maybe a quick save or a lil trickery to save naruto's ass.. a intresting new jutsu and perhaps we might get to a new battle by chapter 309

personally, I think there has to be some sort of fight. I mean Sasuke is going to attempt to kill Naruto and we all know he will fail. So he will attack Naruto until he ultimately fails or is interupted[which is more likely]

I think this chapter is going to start out cool, drag for a bit and then something

Tanuki-dono
May 25, 2006, 03:21 AM
I just want to see Sasuke hug Naruto. Or Naruto grabbing Sasuke's shirt as he says: "You want to kill me? Fine then, do it." And Sasuke realizes he can't kill his lover best friend...

My sister thinks that would be the greatest. She 's peering over my shoulder and the first thing she noticed on the page was your icon. Just letting you know you hava a fan. It really amuses me, too. But really, on that note of Naruto's reaction. I wonder what he'll act like next chapter? I think, in the end, his reaction is one that I am most awaiting anxiously. That, and, of course, when Kabuto will be FREE!

But, yes, Earlier the point was made that Naruto is severely depleted of energy. I agree with those of you who call the to attention. Can willpower alone work his limbs? It seems highly doubtful. Before, when his own chakra was down, he was determined, but he was able to call on the Kyuubi powers. This time, things are a bit different. Oh, Kishimoto...I await the next chapter...! Thanks all of you for such interesting and amusing predictions. It makes me insanely happy at an hour like this.

26e4u
May 25, 2006, 03:49 AM
OMGOMGOMG! im so excited...can't wait for the next chapter ^_^"

The Touch
May 25, 2006, 03:51 AM
NARUTO - 308 LQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20308.zip)

Enjoy!

26e4u
May 25, 2006, 03:53 AM
OH THANKS!!! THE TOUCH U ARE AWESOME!!!

kuruptedyung1
May 25, 2006, 03:55 AM
i always log on at tha right time.. THANK YOU THE TOUCH!!!!!!!

Satis
May 25, 2006, 04:00 AM
thanks the touch! So much!

WingZer0
May 25, 2006, 04:01 AM
Thanks Touch. Now, if only we could get translations....

ailpp
May 25, 2006, 04:02 AM
the touch tanks alot!!!!
its 1 am here good thing i checked before going to sleep.

kuruptedyung1
May 25, 2006, 04:06 AM
excellent chapter.. I NEED A TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

ailpp
May 25, 2006, 04:08 AM
man i need a trasnlation. well maybe until tomo.

Tanuki-dono
May 25, 2006, 04:11 AM
My exact thought when you appeared so suddenyl, Mr. The Touch. Very dorky>> "Zounds!" I've never said or thought that in my life. :p Thanks a ton, as usual.

ikuroi
May 25, 2006, 04:15 AM
hell yeaza, arigatou goziamasu~~~~!

j0ny
May 25, 2006, 04:17 AM
OK SO SASUKE OWNED THE WHOLE TEAM...

maxhrk
May 25, 2006, 04:17 AM
the touch, can i touch you? *pun intended*

kuruptedyung1
May 25, 2006, 04:24 AM
so sasuke had to own everyone with a chidori armor style defense.. and straight up Pwnd yamato with his breakable sword.. and what was he doing? helping naruto contain kyuubi? possibly asking him to heal naruto so they can have a REAL fight?! possibly!!! cant wait for tha translation!!!!!

kataimiko
May 25, 2006, 04:29 AM
NARUTO - 308 LQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20308.zip)

Enjoy!

*faints out of excitement*

frizbee1
May 25, 2006, 04:33 AM
If Sasuke improved that much.. what the hell was naruto doing? Sucking dick for the last two years? They’re not even in the same league anymore! Sasuke might as well walk away saying they not even worth killing!

destinator
May 25, 2006, 04:34 AM
bah i hate this we all need to save sakura think >.< i expected a bit more from yamato and that sakura wouldnt always run into things without a plan damn she isnt better than naruto

ikuroi
May 25, 2006, 04:34 AM
chidori nagashi; is the correct name for the jutsu he used.

Well anyway, to sum it up... you can understand the whole chapter by just looking at the pic.

I think its funny when Sasuke shows up, and think he is the shit..and is all like; "Oh now i see this is the kyuubi huh?" hahah i hate him

kuruptedyung1
May 25, 2006, 04:35 AM
after TRYING to read this chapter... naruto is like.. what are you doing here? and kyuubi recognizes sasuke as an uchiha... and sasuke says something like.. i can see where u get your power from.. but then says.. however... so now im guessing that sasuke will try to either cut off naruto's power or will try to break tha seal or try and obtain tha power himself somehow. and i dont think sasuke is always leagues ahead.. lol he just tends to show his cards alot faster than naruto.. and he tends to recognize situations faster... not that he's a stronger ninja.. he just catches onto things fast and then walks around like a badass until he gets passed then cries about it.. lol i dont think hes THAT much stronger he just show alot of what he has to offer without retrasint while others tend to wait until its ABSOLUTELY neccesary to usea trump card.
brains department= sasuke>naruto
resourcefulness and spirit= naruto>sasuke

lol or something like that

and thanks for translating that chidori nagashi hiragana im sure we could all read.. lol

vader87
May 25, 2006, 04:49 AM
brains department= sasuke>naruto
resourcefulness and spirit= naruto>sasuke

well said old man

FC3S
May 25, 2006, 04:57 AM
so sasuke can use chidori out his whole body, and puts in through his katana.
then kyuubi tells naruto this is his chance to use his power, naruto refuses. kyuubi's all like "who was the one who kept asking for power before?"

sasuke shows up in naruto's head (??) tells kyuubi to go away.
kyuubi's all like "oh its the uchiha guy, you've done well to come this far (improve)"
naruto is like "why are you..(here)?"
sasuke is like "i can see now, this was your unknown power..."
"to think that you had this kind of thing inside of you.."

ikuroi
May 25, 2006, 05:00 AM
The kyuubi is a wicked fox; "Who is going to die" or something like that...my jap aint the best but it said something like that

Sai is already knocked out, or so it seems at least

and thanks for translating that chidori nagashi hiragana im sure we could all read.. lol

OK, i might as well translate the whole piece...chidori nagashi sounds better than "thousandbird flow" or chidori flow

redmedoc
May 25, 2006, 05:03 AM
translation translation o please....................

Ok Sasuke is the best and he is going to destroy Kyubi Arg ..........Rasangan in the face and The Ninjustsu Of ero Sanin

FC3S
May 25, 2006, 05:05 AM
kyuubi is asking naruto who he wants to kill

not sure if this was his intention, but it could be that sasuke acknowledges naruto's own strength, or at least respects naruto for trying to use his own power, which is why he is telling the kyuubi to go away... or he could just be trying to avoid fighting a kyuubi powered naruto again.
respecting naruto for wanting to use his own power and not rely on something else contradicts sasuke's reliance on orochi for power though, unless this shows that sasuke no longer uses the cursed seal, although kakashi's seal on sasuke is gone...

ikuroi
May 25, 2006, 05:10 AM
fc3s, ya... i think its crazy that naruto is A injured B struggle with the kyuubi. haha how can he possible fight?

dharshana
May 25, 2006, 05:12 AM
If Sasuke improved that much.. what the hell was naruto doing? Sucking dick for the last two years? They’re not even in the same league anymore! Sasuke might as well walk away saying they not even worth killing!

Well said

ikuroi
May 25, 2006, 05:14 AM
Well said

Dont make naruto go kyuubi on his ass, cause he will eat him up alive... and Sasuke is now way better than Kyuubi with 4 tails

dharshana
May 25, 2006, 05:18 AM
Dont make naruto go kyuubi on his ass, cause he will eat him up alive... and Sasuke is now way better than Kyuubi with 4 tails

And all this time people were saying Kyuubi with 4 tails > Orochi.

Naruto looks like a pansy in front of Susuke reminds me of Itachi - Kakashi fight.

How many people are mopping the floor now? Naruto, Sai, Yamato and soon enough Sakura.

Kusachu
May 25, 2006, 05:20 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!  SOMEONE GOT IMPALED!!!  YAY!!  AND SOMEONE SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!!!  (Okay, showed up inside Naruto's...um...mind?)  

But no one has cried yet... Damn it Sakura...you let me down...*sigh* And you didn't even land a punch...you worthless kunoichi...*grumblegrumble*  

*faints*

NinjaKai
May 25, 2006, 05:26 AM
Judging from the translations it seems that Narutos seal prevents him from being a full Jinchuuriki. Something tells me Sasuke will drive Naruto to the point that he uses the Kyuubis power.

shinwei
May 25, 2006, 05:30 AM
Naruto... chapters... are... so...

SHORT...

No wonder they decided to make a whole years worth of filler eps.

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 06:15 AM
I hardly know where to begin with this chapter...my thoughts are completely jumbled this chapter is so good! I mean, just how powerful is Sasuke now?

He has suprassed Yamoto AND Sai (not going to bother with Sakura who is as worthless as a pile of mush). He must surely be at Oro's level? Surely better than Kakashi?

Now for him to appear in Naruto's 'vision' like that...he is truly scary. Even the bloody kyuubi was taken aback.

Awesome chapter and a welcome return to form for Kishi! Can't formulate thoughts properly...too excited!!!

typer
May 25, 2006, 06:25 AM
If naruto takes off that little piece of paper ("seal") holding the doors, wouldn't that mean the kyuubi is released from the prison?

Lending all his power -- naruto probably couldn't handle that.

I can't wait until naruto does something to make sasuke's eyes go "ba-ching!"

destinator
May 25, 2006, 06:28 AM
bah sasuke shows one new move and all people go crazy and say he is strong as hell...bah cant wait to see that naruto will kick his ass

MuadDib
May 25, 2006, 06:30 AM
This is getting ridiculous. Flowing chidori and ending up in front of the seal, while he was standing yards away from Naruto to begin with. For Kyuubi to recognise this 'power', i bet Kishimoto is going to create yet another power-up, something stupid at least.

Sigh, the anime sucks, manga going down hill..... what are they thinking in Japan???

rikouchan
May 25, 2006, 06:40 AM
OMG! Naruto's necklace is SNAPPED!!! O.O
How on earth is Yamato going to control him now???!!!
And WTF! How did Sasuke entered in Naruto's mind???!!!
Seriously I really feel so pity for Naruto, not onli he's injured but also the stupid Kyuubi trying to take controlled of him!!!
He's having so much problem with both physically and mentally.
Haihz...why does this always happened at the wrong time...Poor baby.
I do hope Sasuke is fair enough to stop Kyuubi from taking over naruto in order to fight with him fair and square. (That's the honor of a ninja or maybe samurai for Sasuke's case that is. XD)