PDA

View Full Version : Guess Whitebeard's Bounty

DutchPhoenix
November 02, 2007, 09:17 AM
if there is already a topic about this, im really sorry but i couldnt find any , so i post this one =D

has anyone a idea what whitebeards or marco's bounty can be? =D

Imitorar
November 02, 2007, 09:25 AM
No. Whitebeard and Marco's bounties, as well as those of Shanks, Roger, and a bunch of other people whose bounties we'd probably all like to see, are unknown. Unless they're in the Databooks somewhere, but they aren't mentioned in the series proper.

Freakzin
November 02, 2007, 11:46 PM
don't forget ace's bounty i so wanna know his, oh Imirotar he wants us to guess i think not actually know it o.O

i guess... all younkous > 1,000,000 and Whitebeard the strongest man, i guess 1,600,000

Absolutio
November 03, 2007, 06:55 AM
don't forget ace's bounty i so wanna know his, oh Imirotar he wants us to guess i think not actually know it o.O

i guess... all younkous > 1,000,000 and Whitebeard the strongest man, i guess 1,600,000

Luffy is 300,000,000 so i guess you meant: all yonkous > 1,000,000,000 and whitebeard 1,600,000,000. :p

DutchPhoenix
November 03, 2007, 07:14 AM
i think wb is around 900.000

Absolutio
November 03, 2007, 08:09 AM
I think that he's somewhere between the 1b-2b

Azhrael
November 06, 2007, 08:50 AM
i dont think that gorousei put a bounty on younkou head, simply cuz they are too strong for every men under their control, and so is usefull to put a bounty when noone can have their heads...

The only way for younkou to be killed is by someone that is not under wolrd government control, probably luffy, but if someone outside wg will kill younkou will not do it for thier bounty, but instead only to became pirate king. That'r the motivation of mugiwara and black beard, in my opinion the only one that could defeat a yonkou.

That's why i think that noone of younkou have bounty on their heads

MDLatqp
November 06, 2007, 12:24 PM
I have to disagree. I've always thought the yonkou were pirates that started out like many others; unworthy of note. And, over time, they grew in strength and prominence and notoriety until they reached the points they find themselves in today. So, they would have, no doubt, been assigned bounties at some point along their rise to fame. And as they became more and more of a threat to the world government, no doubt their bounty rose along with it. Now it is possible that once the world government officially decided to label them as yonkou that their bounties were removed or were raised to infinity or something like that. Maybe the world government feels that there's a better way to label them as extraordinarily dangerous than simply giving them a huge bounty? But personally, I'm pretty positive they've had bounties before, and most likely still do.

All that said, I'd put Whitebeard's at the top (duh), and like Absulutio, I like somewhere in the 1-2 billion range. But who knows though? It could be closer to 10 or even 100 billion. I donno if the world government can afford that given the state of the world and what it's GDP might be, but I doubt that'll ever really be brought up :)

Absolutio
November 06, 2007, 03:26 PM
I agree with MDLatqp.
Also I don't think that the WG removed their bounties. Even if they are part of the strongest, there can always be someone stronger, or someone that will become stronger. The bounty can motivate many people to get strong enough so they can help the WG and get rid of the Yonkous.

Imitorar
November 06, 2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I think MDatqp is right. The Yonkou are pirates, so they have bounties. Just they're extremely strong pirates, so they have extremely high bounties. Though we don't know how strong 2 of them are. We don't even know who two of them are.

Azhrael
November 08, 2007, 03:21 AM
ok i explained myself bad...
i think that when wg claimed yonkou with this title, they decided to took off every kind of bounty on their head, for the reason that i already explained.
They surely had some bounty on their head, cuz they where pirates, but i dont think that their last bounty could ever rappresent their strenght. Let me explain: luffy get his bounty raised from 100 mln to 300 mln, and i think similar thing happened to yonkou when they were "normal" pirates...they had their bounties raised not million by million, but hundred millions by hundred millions, but in the end, when wg set on thema bounty that probably is higer than everyon under government control, also shichibukai, they stopped putting bounty on them and claimed them yonkou.
About the thing that if u have an higher bounty someone will have to increase his strenght to defeat u, when they were "named" yonkou, they also gained an unofficial control over the 2nd part of grand line...and in my opinion i think that is enought to train myself and fight against this sea's god.

hollowfied
November 08, 2007, 04:30 AM
Bounty not really a measure of strength.

For example, Crocodile was REALLY strong but he only had a bounty of 81 million because he wasn't much of a threat to the WG.

Whilst Nico Robin even as a child of 8 had a bounty of 79 million belli.

And I think Mr 3 had a higher bounty then Mr 2, despite the fact that Mr 2 is definitely stronger.

Absolutio
November 08, 2007, 06:12 AM
Yea, hollowfied is right (nice seeing you back here btw ;) ), but bounty does generally help at most cases measure the strength of the pirate.
Another good example for bounty not representing strength will be BlackBeard. He had 0 bounty, and defeated Ace (probably) which supposes to have a huge bounty, being WB's 2nd division captain, and even granted the title of Shichibukai.
And I still don't think that the WG will remove the bounties of the Yonkous. If they do, bounty hunters would not want to get their heads (in w/e way they want). Not only pirates can defeat pirates.. Even marines can get the bounty of pirates if they turn them in, so having such a huge bounty will also represent their standings, and will tempt strong people to defeat them or get stronger so they can defeat them.

noonethere
November 08, 2007, 06:34 AM
I think WB maximum bounty is 87,340,000,000(i used the bounty of gill bastar of Wanted!)

It may be true that the WG may have removed the bounty of the yonkou since they help maintain the balance of power which the WG want to preserve(atleast for the moment).

From what i understood, the 4 yonkou monitor the pirates in the new world and the defeat of one of them will cause more pirates to enter the new world(which is what the WG is trying to prevent) A bounty causes the bounty holder to be the prey of bounty hunters and pirates and removing it reduces the number of attacks on them.

Nevertheless, even if a yonkou is defeated, there is the possibility of making the winner replace the defeated yonkou.

Absolutio
November 08, 2007, 07:00 AM
It's important to know that the yonkous, unlike the shichibukai, were not granted their title "officialy" by the WG. It's not like one day you're a very strong pirate, and the next day you're a yonkou. The yonkous are more like nickname titles given to the 4 strongest pirates crew in the world. The WG didn't one day decide "umm, they're strong, let's take off their bounties and declare them Yonkous - emperors of the new world, giving them official acknowledge from the authority of the world, coz that will be just wrong. They're doing this with the Shichibukai, not the Yonkous. Yonkou is a title much like "pirate king", and I really doubt that the WG removed Roger's bounty.

hollowfied
November 08, 2007, 07:08 AM
What probably happened was that after the chaos of Gol D Roger's death, thousands of pirates took to the seas. Some of the stronger ones survived the first part of the Grand line (in fact some of them probably started off there), and arrived in the New World. There are probably natural creatures and phenomenan (however you spell that) that are strong enough to keep the average pirate away from the New World. Eventually, 4 main pirate crews arose above the others, either destroyed or assimilated all the other pirates and grew in strength until they became incredibly powerful. And so the WG decided to give them the nickname of Yonkou. Because they were so powerful, the WG themselves were not able to keep them in check, whilst capturing other pirates and battling revolutionaries as well as keeping the law in the four seas, and so they formed the Shichibukai to help them.

Absolutio - good to be back. Sad to see Impel Down still banned though. =(

Check out my thread Three Powers. =)

KyleUchiha
November 08, 2007, 08:21 AM
I would think WB would have to be at least 1 Billion if not two billion. Considering how legendary he is in the world of One Piece, Oda would have to give him an impressive bounty, if not one the highest bounties in the whole manga.

Franckie
November 09, 2007, 07:08 PM
WB is considered the strongest man in existance right now, yet bounties are not actually an indication of strength, but an indication of danger to the WG. Whatever bounty WB possesses will be eclipsed by Dragon's bounty. Still, I'd say WB's bounty is at least 750, 000, 000 berries considering his current position and influence.

Absolutio
November 09, 2007, 09:20 PM
I doubt that he has something "low" as 750m, he's the strongest pirate in the world, and does make a threat to the WG, being one of the yonkous, 4 pirate crews which have actually power equal to that of the WG's, and that's without them being allied. He then should have a much higer bounty.

Organizized
November 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
Well, I doubt that Dragon would have any more than a 2b bounty, so Whitebeard should be around 1.5-1.8 billion I think.

hollowfied
November 10, 2007, 08:15 AM
Around 2-3 billion belli for WB, considering his strength and threat to the WG.

Shanks will have around 750 mil, as the 5 Elderly Stars themselves stated that Shanks was not the type of guy to start a confrontation for no reason, and would not start something by himself. Despite the fact that his strength level is probably at WB's level, his bounty would be a lot lower.

Dragon I don't know definitely more then 3 billion, as it was stated that he was the most wanted man in teh world.

Other 2 yonkou would be around 1 - 3 bil belli IMO.

KyleUchiha
November 11, 2007, 07:09 PM
You know, I'm curious if bounties ever get lowered? Lets say Mihawk lost an arm, would his bounty get lowered? Or would it stay the same even though he wouldn't be as strong or as much of a threat it?

I bring that up, because I wonder if WB's would eventually become less as he got older and less of a threat? Or does that bounty stick with you for life?

Absolutio
November 11, 2007, 07:11 PM
That's a good point you have there.. But I doubt that in WB's case, it got lowered. He still is the most powerful pirate.

bakura_revenge
July 08, 2008, 09:13 AM
i think whitebeard bounty will be around 400,000,000 to 500,000,000.

why??

i read once that whitebeard has 16 commander under his control. if each of them has bounty on their head (lets assume they have average of 100,000,000 per head), then the total bounty of whitebeard pirates is 2,000,000,000 beli.

it safe to assume that all the yonkou has total bounty exceed 1,000,000,000 beli. i doubt luffy will beat whitebeard(since the sichibuckai will do it for incresing blackbeard reputation) or redhair pirates(he was luffy's idol), so the strawhat pirates will need to kiss one of the other two yonkou ass themself(and it will happen).

Akainu
July 08, 2008, 04:13 PM
100 million is imo a very low estimation considering WB and crew said they never even heard of rockstar who had a bounty of 94 million

Raysen_ht
July 08, 2008, 05:18 PM
I agree with Akainu!! maybe the 15/16 divisions commander could be around 150 mill, but the majorite of them sjould be +300 mill

About WB, i think his bouty is something like
1.5 Bill + u get a kingdom or a high position in the WG, and all ur family get nobility status!!

Shiro-kun
July 08, 2008, 08:32 PM
Supernova's have average bounty of 200 million(108million-315million)

Shichibukai introduced so far have a average former bounty of 300 million (whether or not we include Crocodile or his replacement Blackbeard) and because we have no knowledge of the others (Mihawk , Jimbie and Mr/Mrs.Enigma) it could be in a averge range of 300million to 400million beli

Perhaps Yonkou is a step higher with a average bounty is about 500million-700million+ beli and such because Whitebeard is regarded as the most powerful pirate i expect to be around that range or higher(700million beli - 1 billion beli).

bakura_revenge
July 09, 2008, 10:34 PM
you guys are giving whitebeard ridiculous amount of bounty.

oda once mention that if enel was a pirate, he will have 500,000,000 bounty on his head(we can see oda put quite reasonable amount here, he can put twice if he want). considering enel is almost unbeatable himself, how can whitebeard possess twice or more value compared to enel. not to mention whitebeard is no longer well old man, always taking medicine and seem likely not devil fruit user?

garp mention that whitebeard is already one of the four emperor on the new world. it no matter if he was equal with "pirate king" in the past, but since moria was once fought equally with kaidou(another yonkou) and given bounty 320,000,000 beli, so kaidou possibly possess just around 300,000,000 to 500,000,000 beli. it might be a case he was already been sichibuckai before the fight, but i don't think government will brag to the world that their ally's being defeated(see strawhat case).

it not like whitebeard like to ambush wg property every time(dragon and luffy are). since he already rule the new world separately with the other three, why he ambush wg. it be better if he attack the other yonkou, so he can become pk himself.

what i see the whitebeard's rule so far are killing nakama was same as broking the iron rule, and will be chased by it commander(ace and teach). The rule that make whitebeard has great and fearsome reputation. another rule was whoever found df has the right to eat it, the reason why teach fled whitebeard ship. if the 4th commander(4got his name) was the one who eat the yomi yomi fruit, would he be stronger than whitebeard himself? it just the matter of loyalty put them together on the same ship.

moreover, bounty does not shows the strength, it just show their threat to the wg. we see strawhat cases(usop has higher bounty than nami and chopper, but he definitely the weakest member of the team, even oda said so, not to mention Sanji and Duval cases). i see the logic if dragon has the crazy amount of bounty, since he is the revolutionary. in strawhat cases, each of them ambush enies lobby, something has never been done by the other pirate before, so it reasonable 4 each member of the crew to has a bounty. but some commander on whitebeard may possess high amount of bounty and some may not have bounty at all. in whitebeard cases, he already been pirate since gold roger's time, yet he has young commander, such as ace. the previous commander probably has been replaced. we even see four dominant commander on whitebeard's ship. and (spoiler=dont read this if you don't wanna see anime spoiler)i doubt all 16 commander will be shown arround to be beat by sichibuckai and wg.

so i stick to my 1st opinion, whitebeard bounty will definitely around 400,000,000 to 500,000,000.

sharingan_kakashi
July 09, 2008, 11:18 PM
Like someone here stated before I dont think WB has a bounty. Why put a bounty on someone whom you cannot capture.
But, he must have a "former bounty" before he became too powerful/exalted to be captured. I am guessing 700 M to 900 M.

Marco would be around 350 M ( just because i have never seen a bounty near 400s M)

Before Doflamingo and Kuma became shichibukais their bounties arent that high. And as far as i know its They have the highest bounties (untill Luffy and Kidd)

Akainu
July 10, 2008, 03:09 AM
I don't know if that line is in the manga too, but in the anime some pirates in mocktown said that they have never seen a bounty of 100M so you kinda get the idea, that it always depends on where you are and what you can imagine. before GL Luffy only had 30M and GL was said to be full of stronger people. now he has 300M and the new world is said to be full of ridiculous strong people stronger then supernovae so the same amount of bounty for them would be a bit ... lame? I think if they have bounties at all (perhaps it's just limited to their dead corpse) these are going to be damn high.

Add to that, that it was no problem for Chalros to pay 500M for a bit fun in his fishtank and he is just a descendant of the WG founders. Now the actual WG - like any government - is in control of all the finances and thus literally could print money, so if they'd want or have to rise bounties this high it wouldn't be that big of a problem (there aren't even any real/known competing systems or entities that would cause trade problems except perhaps dragon, but little do we know...)

Fox666
July 10, 2008, 05:17 AM
(That's a good question. Carlos could easily pay 500 millions belli... looking for now, it's kinda strange Luffy and the Shichibukais having such a low value...)

The Shichibukais have bounties of 300 millions, I can't see a bounty like 1 billion (except for Dragon)... they would be the same as the Shichibukais if was only for themselves, but due to the crews the Yonkou have in control, it may be very big, I guess 600 millions for Whitebeard...

neomaster121
July 10, 2008, 11:18 AM
i think hes worth 5billion beli

gold349
July 10, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'm going to say at least 800 million, caimee was bid for 500 million, it would be piss take if the strongest pirate was worth around that or just a little bit higher LOL.

Razh
July 10, 2008, 06:42 PM
The Shichibukais have bounties of 300 millions, I can't see a bounty like 1 billion (except for Dragon)... they would be the same as the Shichibukais if was only for themselves, but due to the crews the Yonkou have in control, it may be very big, I guess 600 millions for Whitebeard...

The Shichibukai have old bounties. Those were the bounties they had when they joined WG, and since then, they stopped growing. So, if they remained normal pirates, their bounties would have been a lot bigger now.

bittman
July 10, 2008, 09:16 PM
I think he's worth a small country...

Perhaps insta-noble-ship...

mdl112233
July 12, 2008, 03:00 AM
hes probably like 100 billion beli since old pirate king went toe to toe with WB
and I think WG just call him Yonkou with no bounty cause itd be too much

MonkeyD.ODZ
July 13, 2008, 07:09 PM
Red Haired Shanks N/A 1,200,000,000
Gol D. Roger N/A 1,500,000,000
so WB about 1.3-1.4bB

mrhazuki
July 16, 2008, 11:15 AM
When it comes to WB the bounty doesn't really matter. If someone is strong enough to even think about going after him, that person must already be able to get money. Unless he/she has an addiction to gambling.>_>

kkck
July 16, 2008, 03:21 PM
I'd say somewhere arround 2000million. Whitebeard has been around for quite a bit of time and he used to have at least 16 crewmembers (divion commanders) who could potencialy fight a shichibukai so it cant really be less than 1000 million IMO.

lordHokage
July 16, 2008, 09:07 PM
If Captain Monkey D. Luffy bounty is 300,000,000 Beli then Whitebeards bounty is at least 3,000,000,000 Beli. :blink

heiky0711
July 20, 2008, 09:23 AM
My guess for WB's crew:

1. the minor crews are worth 90 m -100m beris
2. divisions 200 -400 m
3. WB himself 900m - 2 billion beris

Organizized
July 20, 2008, 09:43 AM
I don't think all the members of WB all divisions have a bounty over 90 million. There's 1600 members under WB and I'm sure alot of those only have the strength of a normal marine and may not have a bounty at all.

OP ROX
August 01, 2008, 09:39 PM
Whitebeard cant have the most.. i think Dragon has that... so im guessing 100 000 000