PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 299 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Hermie
November 02, 2007, 03:30 PM
Alright, here's the deal, chapter 298 is out (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20823), so all you have to do is read it, and then make some kick-ass predictions, right here in this thread!

Chapter 300 is coming up, so knowing mangakas, that usually means something a little extra. A special cover? A colorspread? A special event in the manga? Only one person (and maybe his assistans, editors, and so on) knows. :oh

TheChosenOne
November 02, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well it's obvious that all the captains are gonna start fighting. I hope we see something from unohana.
Byakuya releasing his bankai and number 7 releasing as well. Syazel is done for, cuz he has already fought so much, so his stamina and reiatsu must have gone down (Just enough to win), Mayrui cutting up Syazel is expected. Nnoi releasing would be awesome. I hope Halibel or someother espada come where Unohana is.

Since the chapter 300 is coming up, it would be great to see all the espada's release (the one's that are fighting)

conn-man
November 02, 2007, 03:40 PM
some really incredible fights are comming up.

zaraki's fight with noitora is gonna be all out weapon swinging beat em up.
byakuya against the 7th is a mystery since we dont know what the 7th can do.
mayuri and szayazel is gonna be all trickery.
and maybe we will get to see what the mysterious unohana is actully cabable of.

godofthesunn
November 02, 2007, 03:54 PM
I'm not so excited to see the capitans show up.. In my opinion I think taht because they arent vizard they wont really be able to do anything important.. Unless they've been able to come up with a new power up technique that puts them on par with the espada, they will still have their work cut out for them.

Therefore I'm hoping to see them simply take all of their comerades back to soul society or whereever.. At this point it shouldn't be too hard to obtain orihime.. As long as they can get back rukia, chad, renji, and urryu all will be fine and the orihime rescue are will be over.

Travis
November 02, 2007, 03:55 PM
Nemu is going to rush Sayzel and Mayuri is going to perform his favorite attack, stabbing Nemu and Sayzel together. I think Mayuri might actually try to abduct Sayzel for research and stuff. :D

Also Mayuri is going to capture Ishida after beating Sayzel and experiment on Ishida like he originally intended to.

Hopefully Orihime snaps out of her state of shock and starts healing Ichigo instead of just saying Kurosaki-kun every chapter. Noitora will probably force Kenpachi to take off the eyepatch, then Noitora will be forced to release. Then there will be a great fight and we will see Kenpachi use his shikai to defeat Noitora.

Byakuya will be forced to go bankai, then 7 will release. After which Byakuya will have to use his Senki ability. And he will defeat 7.

I have no idea what will happen with the exequias and Unohana.

After the fight with Kenpachi and Noitora. Ulquiorra will probably arrive and bitch slap Kenpachi to the ground. Hopefully Ichigo will be healed by then and able to put up a fight against Ulquiorra.

My post might as well be a spoiler post because all that I have written shall happen. And it won't finish for the next probably 15 to 20 chapters. So we're going to have wait 3 to 5 months for more spoilers and new content. :p

manufn619
November 02, 2007, 04:09 PM
zaraki will kill noi

who knows maybe all of SS is already their?

Zeus-Tails
November 02, 2007, 04:17 PM
Ulquiorra isn't going to show up anymore during this arc. It's no where near close to the 3 hours.

black_burn
November 02, 2007, 04:32 PM
kenpachi and noitora's fight can't end in one chapter.....i'm expecting a scene to soul society showing what the remaining capains are doing .

pcxxy
November 02, 2007, 04:32 PM
perdiction for the next few chapters:

1) teh soul soc people are going to rock those bast@rds, and teh bastards will look shocked
2) teh bast@rds pull some tricks, and the soul soc pimps will look shocked
3) go back to 1), repeat and rinse.

until way too many chapters come here, and something interesting may happen ;p

TheChosenOne
November 02, 2007, 05:08 PM
Nemu is going to rush Sayzel and Mayuri is going to perform his favorite attack, stabbing Nemu and Sayzel together. I think Mayuri might actually try to abduct Sayzel for research and stuff. :D

Also Mayuri is going to capture Ishida after beating Sayzel and experiment on Ishida like he originally intended to.

Hopefully Orihime snaps out of her state of shock and starts healing Ichigo instead of just saying Kurosaki-kun every chapter. Noitora will probably force Kenpachi to take off the eyepatch, then Noitora will be forced to release. Then there will be a great fight and we will see Kenpachi use his shikai to defeat Noitora.

Byakuya will be forced to go bankai, then 7 will release. After which Byakuya will have to use his Senki ability. And he will defeat 7.

I have no idea what will happen with the exequias and Unohana.

After the fight with Kenpachi and Noitora. Ulquiorra will probably arrive and bitch slap Kenpachi to the ground. Hopefully Ichigo will be healed by then and able to put up a fight against Ulquiorra.

My post might as well be a spoiler post because all that I have written shall happen. And it won't finish for the next probably 15 to 20 chapters. So we're going to have wait 3 to 5 months for more spoilers and new content. :p

Well experimenting on Ishida was okay then, cuz he was a ryoka. Since the captain's came on orders from Yamma, their mission is prolly just to rescue ichigo and co. I don't think Ishida would be experimented on, Syazel is much more plausuble.

Ulq coming out and beating Kenpachi and then fighting Ichigo is unlikely. This arc is about to end, so rescuing Ichigo and Co seems to be an ending. Unless Kubo doesn't want to end the arc then the Ulq fight would make sense.

Orhime prolly will heal Nell and Ichigo while the Kenpachi is fighting. Is Orhime going to be rescued as well, Yamma thought that she was a traitor,does he think differently now?

InfinityMan
November 02, 2007, 05:46 PM
It's amazing to finally see all the fights we've been wanting to see so far, with the Espada fighting their Shinigami counterparts. As for Mayuri, he'd be able to give Ishida a new stomach. :D
And it's also smart for the Soul Society to send out Unohana. Her shikai's flying monster can heal people in her mouth, so the whole crew could fly away and heal during the escape.
If Noitora releases, (which I'd see being a giant cobra), that could be an oppurtunity for Kenpachi to show his bankai if he's reached that level yet.
Awesome chapter!!!!!

Praeceps
November 02, 2007, 06:27 PM
Wow, I'm really getting quite excited now, ok then predictions Zaraki would probably kickass no shikai or bankai I dont think, a thought just came to me can he do shunpo? Its just that nearly all the captians know it and all of Zarakis fights he hasnt really needed to use it before(didn't do it with Ichigo cos he probably wanted a fair fight?), anyway well he'll just take the eyepatch off and #5 will release but 4# coming back into the fight? I don't think so, I dont think Ichigo would be able to beat him he cant get that strong in that amount of a time, his growth is good but not that good.

I don't know about Byakuya, his opponent is just a level lower than Grimmjaw so he might have some trouble though I expect he would win.

Unohana: well we know shes just going to heal so whats going on there? try and get Sado into the fight? use bankai to heal him?

patedecarne
November 02, 2007, 06:39 PM
IMO , Unohana will fight , the Exequias will not retreat because they're in superior number , and I think Isane cannot stand up with all the Exequias alone; after that , Chad will be healed and Yammi will appear, chad will fight and Unohana will move to the next people , maybe ishida and renji; Byakuya and the number 7 will fight , Byakuya will win , kenpachi will defeat Noitora and then the things will become hot; The winter arc WON'T come , because yama jii was planning this assault from a long time , and then more powerful espadas , 1 ,2 ,3 will show up , and the very yamamoto , shunsui and ukitake will show up also , violent battles will come and I cannot predict anymore , but IMO , one thing is sure, the winter arc wont exist , think about this , certainly Aizen could sense the enormous reiatsu( unohana , kenpachi , mayuri and byakuya , And I don't think Aizen will let them escape, That the primary reason I believe this arc will not finish for now

shinjinjou
November 02, 2007, 06:42 PM
this is obviously going to be a SS pounding on espada for a few chapters deal. the espada are a bit overrated considering Ulq n up are the real badasses while the rest are on par or weaker, except Nnoi, judging how the strength of 10-4 is gauged. i dont see #7 Zomari putting up much of a fight and he'll be over and done with in 1-2 chaps? One behind Grimm but there's a large gap between each one of them...kind of like the richter scale haha. Mayuri vs Szyz...mad doctors/scientists collide...probably the fight i'm looking forward to. it's nearing the end with a simple go in n get out mission.

TheChosenOne
November 02, 2007, 08:18 PM
It's amazing to finally see all the fights we've been wanting to see so far, with the Espada fighting their Shinigami counterparts. As for Mayuri, he'd be able to give Ishida a new stomach. :D
And it's also smart for the Soul Society to send out Unohana. Her shikai's flying monster can heal people in her mouth, so the whole crew could fly away and heal during the escape.
If Noitora releases, (which I'd see being a giant cobra), that could be an oppurtunity for Kenpachi to show his bankai if he's reached that level yet.
Awesome chapter!!!!!

The snake theme is perfect for Nnoi since he is thin and his face looks like a snake.

I hope Unohana does more than just heal people, she can't be the only captain never doing anything. I believe she is one of the powerful captains like shun and Uki so, she needs to release her bankai or shikai and just pwn some exequias.

I hope halibel or some other espada comes to her place so she can atleast be not the only captain without an espada counterpart.:)

Wow, I'm really getting quite excited now, ok then predictions Zaraki would probably kickass no shikai or bankai I dont think, a thought just came to me can he do shunpo? Its just that nearly all the captians know it and all of Zarakis fights he hasnt really needed to use it before(didn't do it with Ichigo cos he probably wanted a fair fight?), anyway well he'll just take the eyepatch off and #5 will release but 4# coming back into the fight? I don't think so, I dont think Ichigo would be able to beat him he cant get that strong in that amount of a time, his growth is good but not that good.

I don't know about Byakuya, his opponent is just a level lower than Grimmjaw so he might have some trouble though I expect he would win.

Unohana: well we know shes just going to heal so whats going on there? try and get Sado into the fight? use bankai to heal him?

I think he can use shunpo but chooses not to cuz he is like an overwhelming with power type of fighter rather than byakuya who uses shunpo extensively.

I think Kubo is ready to end the arc, the captains will defeat or kill their espada counterparts and take Ichigo and friends along with them. Ulq will prolly come after this happens to see Grimm and Nnoi defeated.

Ichigo can get stronger but it take a huge obstacle for him to do it (I think he can). Like Kenpachi fight he wanted to win so bad he got stronger with his sword. So unless Ulq gets the chance to do something to push him over the edge, I don't see him getting stronger. His hollow will prolly come out rather than him fighting against Ulq

Since Ichigo beat Grimm(6) so byakuya can win against zomari(7). This is based if Byakuya is stronger than Ichigo, which he prolly is.:)

IMO , Unohana will fight , the Exequias will not retreat because they're in superior number , and I think Isane cannot stand up with all the Exequias alone; after that , Chad will be healed and Yammi will appear, chad will fight and Unohana will move to the next people , maybe ishida and renji; Byakuya and the number 7 will fight , Byakuya will win , kenpachi will defeat Noitora and then the things will become hot; The winter arc WON'T come , because yama jii was planning this assault from a long time , and then more powerful espadas , 1 ,2 ,3 will show up , and the very yamamoto , shunsui and ukitake will show up also , violent battles will come and I cannot predict anymore , but IMO , one thing is sure, the winter arc wont exist , think about this , certainly Aizen could sense the enormous reiatsu( unohana , kenpachi , mayuri and byakuya , And I don't think Aizen will let them escape, That the primary reason I believe this arc will not finish for now

Well this is a rescue arc (Hueco Mundo arc officially) so someone has to be rescued. But since Yamma asked Urahara for the Garganta, that throws my prediction a little off, cuz Yamma could be going for a surprise war or it's just captains rescuing Ichigo and Co under Yamma's orders.:)

Halcyondays
November 02, 2007, 09:10 PM
Kenpachi will defeat Noitora. Noitora will release and Kenpachi will at least know the name of his sword. There is a chance kenpachi knows bankai. If so, that will be sick. I have a feeling kubo knew what Kenpachi's bankai was going to be from the beginning. So it will probably be something fresh and not corny/lame. Either way this is going to be the best fight.

Byakuya will defeat #7. I think #7's release will be something that puts him at a huge disadvantage to byakuya's bankai. Byakuya will point this out and explain how he is the worst possible person for him to fight before owning him.

Mayuri will defeat Sayzel. I think Mayuri did his homework and came prepared. Everything sayzel does will blow up in his face.

Unohana will beat up the Exequias. I have a feeling kubo will not show this and keep unohana's offensive abilities in the dark. I think we'll see the Exequias attack before cutting to a different fight. When we come back, Unohana will be healing chad with the Exequias laying around unconscious.

While I see all the captains coming out victorious. I don't see Aizen letting orihime go. I also don't see ichigo and co. leaving without her. I guess it's still a little to early to predict the outcome of that.

JioFreed666
November 02, 2007, 09:15 PM
Still I believe Sajin going to show up for his own will maybe even with a slightly confident Hinamori and still sticking to kenpachi getting badly wounded by Noi before winning then getting pwned by tousen

TheChosenOne
November 02, 2007, 09:25 PM
Unohana with Kenpachi so WTF Sado's left open I believe it's going to be Sajin and still sticking to kenpachi getting badly wounded by Noi before winning then getting pwned by tousen

Unohana is with Chad, (did you read the latest chapter, yet). I don't think Kenpachi is going to lose against Nnoi. Byakuya is going to win, Mayuri is going to win, why would Kenpachi the only captain lose against an espada. Granted Ken is fighting the strongest espada among the group that just means that he is stronger.:)

Kommamura is not part of the Rescue team (we don't know if any more captains are gonna come or not, but I don't think so).
Why would tousen come, Aizen or Gin would make more sense if they are in fact going to intercept with the ken or other captains (Aizen and Gin are stronger than Tousen). :)

JioFreed666
November 02, 2007, 09:39 PM
okay I missed that, it look for some reason that Unohana was standing next to ichigo I'm so high right now let me adjust that and we're not excatly sure of that because tousen's not using his real sword *refer to sig picture* and we're not sure of gin's full power then you got to to remember that Gin's Shikai is his sword growing longer........and we have no idea of his bankai.

That's something I really want to bring up WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW STRONG GIN IS we only assume because he looks bad ass yes he did fight of another captains shikai without releasing his but still come on think really clearly about that and who exactly he was fighting

Edit:
GOD DAMN IT it's her vice captain who really needs to let her hair grow or something she looks to much like ichigo at a quick glance

hollowdemon
November 02, 2007, 10:27 PM
definitely the prediction will be the SS captains completely pwing the espadas.
most anticipated fight is definitely kenpachi !!!

as far as ichigo and co. they all will return either to SS or the real world to regroup and strategize more for aizen. i smell a rat.....is it jst me ?

TheChosenOne
November 02, 2007, 10:53 PM
okay I missed that, it look for some reason that Unohana was standing next to ichigo I'm so high right now let me adjust that and we're not excatly sure of that because tousen's not using his real sword *refer to sig picture* and we're not sure of gin's full power then you got to to remember that Gin's Shikai is his sword growing longer........and we have no idea of his bankai.

That's something I really want to bring up WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW STRONG GIN IS we only assume because he looks bad ass yes he did fight of another captains shikai without releasing his but still come on think really clearly about that and who exactly he was fighting

Edit:
GOD DAMN IT it's her vice captain who really needs to let her hair grow or something she looks to much like ichigo at a quick glance

Is there any evidence in the manga that states he will get a new sword or he is letting go of his old one?:)

Gin is strong enough to play with Hitsu (I don't think he was as serious as hitsu when they fought). Tousen's shikai and bankai was ineffective against Zaraki (I guess Kenpachi is an exception cuz wasmuch stronger than Tousen when they fought). Tousen's shikai was a high pitch tone that knocks out people.:)

sythwon
November 03, 2007, 01:37 AM
this arc's about to come to a close. it's still a little too early to definitively say that things will all go smoothly for the SS crew and ichigo and co. before they get out of HM with or without inoue? there's still plenty of room for twists and turns... but one thing's for sure though--things are surely becoming more interesting! ^^

299 predictions.. kenpachi vs nnoitra, shouldn't take long. 2 or 3 chapters tops. zaraki doesn't even need to know the name of his zanpaktou for this one. flip-the-patch, maybe. i'm quite curious as to why nnoitra's got a patch on his left eye. could be similar to kenpachi's? hmm

byakuya vs what's his name.. zomari le roux. all that's known is that byakuya's there for some payback for what's been done to rukia. i'd say there'll be a few surprises here and there from the 7th espada but it won't matter coz he's up against mr. senbonzakura kageyoshi. senkei not necessary.

mayuri vs syazel... two research doowops clashin' on each other. i'm betting mayuri's the crazier one, with those nuts of him loosely screwed. should be a similarly intense exchange for those two, since they're clearly the most suited (or should the term be more "tailored") counterparts from SS and HM, captain and espada.

unohana+inane vs the exequias should be real quick. it's known that the 4th squad specializes in healing since they're more of a support squad, but they're still knowledgeable with the basics of being a shinigami. i'd say minimal fighting skills, yes? but i'd also say that more than sword skills, or shunpo--unohana prolly's real good at kiduo. her zanpaktou's prolly kidou-based too. unohana pulling off a bankai? too early, too soon. i think she'll just use binding kidou on those exequias... or something somewhere along that line.

as for other captains being at HM? nah... those four are more than enough. it would be interesting also to see how aizen goes about these developments... gin or tousen involvement? more espadas, specifically nos. 1 to 3 doing some damage? ulq coming back into the picture? it's all next.

right now, it's good to have ya back zaraki kenpachi! oh yeahh!!!

Travis
November 03, 2007, 03:59 AM
This arc isn't about to end. There is atleast 15-20 chapters before even these fights will probably end. Also it sounds like they may be staying to prevent a winter war. So maybe more captains will be arriving later or something along those lines. It hasn't been said they are here to pull out Ichigo's group as soon as possible and take them back to SS or the real world.

Also with Unohana healing anyone injured and Orihime doing the same, they can keep on fighting until an espada kills them or something.

Hollow Kurono
November 03, 2007, 04:10 AM
^Nah i think they just gonna take Ichigo and others and go cause they cant beat Aizen or the top 2 espadas.If they could u would see all of the captains,or maybe they already ar on the way.But i think the winter war is goin to be taken in Karakura.It would be a pitty if Shinji was left off.

Travis
November 03, 2007, 04:40 AM
Yeah but with all the captains of SS fighting and the Vaizards fighting against Aizen, you're going to need a lot of new characters added to the Winter War. I don't think kubo is going to add another 15 more bad guys characters. It sounds like they are going to try to ruin Aizen's plans now.

I mean there are 10 captains of SS, not including Renji. There are also 7 Vaizards capable of battle not including Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida. We also have Ichigo's father and Ishida's father. I think the fathers will lay low, and so will the Vaizards. They won't fight along side the Shinigami unless its absolutely necessary. I also doubt many in SS even know the existence of Vaizards. Byakuya had no clue and he's nobility. I'd think a shinigami with a mask on it would be common knowledge for most shinigami.

Hollow Kurono
November 03, 2007, 05:16 AM
Aizen wants to go to Karakura for his "Hohyoku" or hows it called powers,right.So i think he may add some more to his army,maybe he already has an army that hides low.I dont think Kubo will ruin this,do u think it would be interesting if Kubo stoped Aizens plans and would be defeated right now i dont think so.And we need to see Ishin and Ryuken fight and we need more enemys.

Rh'llor
November 03, 2007, 06:10 AM
Salutations, long time lurker, first time poster ^_^

For 299, I think we'll mainly see Zaraki-Nnoi battle it out, maniacal grins and all, and perhaps a resurreccion for Nnoi once he knows the full extent of Zaraki's power (probably see him about to release, but not show it until the next chapter - 300). The last few pages will probably detail the beginning of Byakuya-Le Roux. With 4 battles happening at once, Tite-sensei is going to have a hell of a time fleshing out these battles, so its going to be stretched over quite a few chapters in my opinion. So hard to wait a whole week for another chapter after seeing what has transpired now.

I've been wondering also, what Halibel has been doing this whole time. I presume she is still in the area where they showed her in 282. With Grimmjow defeated, and the Nnoitora fight taking off in probably the same spot, she has been observing for a while, and I have to wonder what she could be thinking, seeing an espada get defeated, watching another espada defeat ichigo, seeing an ex-espada rise from the smoke and nearly defeat that espada, watching that ex-espada revert back to child form, only to watch the tide turn again as Kenpachi comes to the scene. It would be surreal :amuse

Also, in regards to this arc almost being over, I agree that this arc will probably end with these battles, with maybe Unohana subdoing the exequias and picking up everyone with Minazuki and getting the hell out of there. I doubt that things will escalate enough to where Yama sends in all the divisions. Lots of growth to be had by the mains, after getting their asses handed to them by the dregs of the espada. It would be kinda hollow in my opinion.

and lastly, there are many more baddies to be had ;P If we are to believe that Nnoi, Szayel, and (maybe) Zomalie will get killed, then Aizen will have 4 spots to fill in the espada, with perhaps some vasto lorde candidates waiting in the wings. Perhaps Wonderwice may become an espada soon, considering he is on par with the current espada according to SS.

All considered, its nice to be a bleach fan right now. Lots to look forward to surely ^_^

sythwon
November 03, 2007, 10:22 AM
This arc isn't about to end. There is atleast 15-20 chapters before even these fights will probably end. Also it sounds like they may be staying to prevent a winter war. So maybe more captains will be arriving later or something along those lines. It hasn't been said they are here to pull out Ichigo's group as soon as possible and take them back to SS or the real world.

Also with Unohana healing anyone injured and Orihime doing the same, they can keep on fighting until an espada kills them or something.

Sure 15-20 chapters might seem plausible. KT can definitely stretch out the fight scenes and all. It's all but certain the SS backup crew and ichigo and co. are bound to exit HM. There's still a good 2-3 months before the winter war arc begins, but it doesn't necessarily mean that there's no war that's gonna take place. Why even bother hyping up a war 2-3 months down the road when it's not gonna happen at all? I'm sure KT can come up with tons more of storyline before even the winter war takes place. On a personal note, I figure ichigo better learn a new technique or two before the actual war. How? Who knows, maybe his dad will teach him a thing or two. Sumtin like dat..

Plus the espadas aren't exactly what aizen has in mind yet. It's been said that the vasto lorde are only a distinct few and they're said to reside within the deepest reach of HM. I seriously doubt that Las Noches is all there is to HM.

Let's just let KT do his thang. We be keepin check. We'll be keeping on guessing. Guided guesses are preferred ^^

Oh, and halibel is definitely enjoying the show. Major recon on the side!

vyxazejezi7o7
November 03, 2007, 10:33 AM
Okay, if Kubo decides to end arc. they rescue them. if he says nah... kenpachi vs noitora
szayel vs kurotsuchi, byakuya vs that dude, yamma vs that other old espada, kyoraku vs stark, soifon vs halibel (or soifon with yoruichi vs halibel), kommamaru vs tousen, hitsugaya vs gin, ichigo vs aizen. i've always had the feeling that urahara wud die in some way. he'll prolly get killed by aizen i suspect somehow in the future. um meanwhile the revived chad vs yammy. ishida orihime renji and rukia will prolly take on ulquirra or maybe even ichigo will fight him. grimmjow will proly defect, save some1, get killed. kubo has to have like at least one of the captains get killed most likely ukkitake, kurotsuchi, and yamma. kenpachi and kommamru are in the running to get killed somehow too.

Hollow Kurono
November 03, 2007, 10:57 AM
Urahara wont die,believe me!Oh and u cant put Ulqiora against 4 guys thats not gonna be interestin,Renji,Rukia and Ishida will be the ones who are goin to fight.Grimmjow aint gonna die,hes my fav Bleach character so hes gonna become a good guy,expect that.And as i said before nothing major are goin to happen just Chad,Rukia and iothers beein saved,maybe Noitora and that 7th espada and Grantz will be killed cause i dont think that hell let Byakuya go and Kenpachi will not go cause he wants to fight him and he must show his new powers.And Mayuri wants to get Grantz and do some research on him,i knew that hell come i just did.Thats how is goin to happen and well see that winter war for sure.Kubo doesnt want to screw the manga when it is at its best.

hollowdemon
November 03, 2007, 11:14 AM
Urahara wont die,believe me!Oh and u cant put Ulqiora against 4 guys thats not gonna be interestin,Renji,Rukia and Ishida will be the ones who are goin to fight.Grimmjow aint gonna die,hes my fav Bleach character so hes gonna become a good guy,expect that.And as i said before nothing major are goin to happen just Chad,Rukia and iothers beein saved,maybe Noitora and that 7th espada and Grantz will be killed cause i dont think that hell let Byakuya go and Kenpachi will not go cause he wants to fight him and he must show his new powers.And Mayuri wants to get Grantz and do some research on him,i knew that hell come i just did.Thats how is goin to happen and well see that winter war for sure.Kubo doesnt want to screw the manga when it is at its best.

that would be the way that everybody wants to think about the following outcome of the whole situation but..
we cant let our guard down about a twist that might come into play such as :
-another traitor might still be among the SS captains/vice-captains
-someone from the injured gets abducted by aizen and experimented on thus making them an evil character the next meeting
-hollow ichigo might come into play at one point...not sure why but have a feeling he might

Travis
November 03, 2007, 11:38 AM
Sure 15-20 chapters might seem plausible. KT can definitely stretch out the fight scenes and all. It's all but certain the SS backup crew and ichigo and co. are bound to exit HM. There's still a good 2-3 months before the winter war arc begins, but it doesn't necessarily mean that there's no war that's gonna take place. Why even bother hyping up a war 2-3 months down the road when it's not gonna happen at all? I'm sure KT can come up with tons more of storyline before even the winter war takes place. On a personal note, I figure ichigo better learn a new technique or two before the actual war. How? Who knows, maybe his dad will teach him a thing or two. Sumtin like dat..

Plus the espadas aren't exactly what aizen has in mind yet. It's been said that the vasto lorde are only a distinct few and they're said to reside within the deepest reach of HM. I seriously doubt that Las Noches is all there is to HM.

Let's just let KT do his thang. We be keepin check. We'll be keeping on guessing. Guided guesses are preferred ^^

Oh, and halibel is definitely enjoying the show. Major recon on the side!

I think it could go either way now. I mean the SS captains have been around for centuries and in the case of Yamamato, Shunsui, and Ukitake thousands of years. 2 more months of training for them probably won't see their powers increase much. However with the Hougykou awakening soon and Aizen having quite a few hollows he can make into arrancar or however the hougykou works. I doubt there is any real reason for SS to wait for him to make more arrancar. The quicker they invade and stop Aizen the better. I don't know if they will be able to stop Aizen though. It all depends on how Kubo writes it I suppose. He could write them withdrawing after the current fights. Although I hope there is a good reason for it.

dreamzsai
November 03, 2007, 12:53 PM
Primary Predictio: it's really gonna be real long battles from now on...

1. Kenpachi doesnt like to finish off his enemies before he has seen some strength coming from them.

2.Mayuri loves to crap about how interesting the enemies are, talking about how he'll give discount if they agree to participate in his experiments.

3.Byakuya being the confident and cool-headed type, isnt one that is going to just go all out with Bankai for no reason.

4.Unohana, being the Uber Healer, will heal up all the pain dealt to her from the Exequias.

Well, maybe not for Unohana, but the other battles might take quite a while.
For me i'm more interested in what Unohana can do, fighting style, sword skills, Kido, sword's combat abilities, etc.

Other than that, i'm wondering what's up with Ulquiora disappearing for so long? xD and Halibel is sure keeping her cool as well as her fraccions in check out of battle.

hollowdemon
November 03, 2007, 01:18 PM
Other than that, i'm wondering what's up with Ulquiora disappearing for so long? xD and Halibel is sure keeping her cool as well as her fraccions in check out of battle.

yeah im kind of wondering whats going on with uilquiorra...
he mightve already made an elaborate scheme as to what hes going to do once hes out probably....
-hes going to be the one who kills nnoitra for being so abrupt with the whole situation.
-hes already out (MAYBEE) but never made any signs of him being out of it cuz it does seem a little bit too long for him to be kept in it and hes not the type that makes any sort of commotion

As far as halibel i think she might:
-cut in once one of the espadas are about to die
-jst watch the whole situation and comes in the scene after to whichever SS captain that defeated one of the espadas die
-she'll jst observe and then tell aizen what she saw between the SS captains and espada

Zeus-Tails
November 03, 2007, 01:39 PM
It hasn't been that long since Ulquiorra was sealed in terms of time in the Bleach world.

@dreamzsai: I believe Byakuya probably will use bankai pretty quickly. The only reason he didn't use bankai quickly versus Ichigo is because he thought Ichigo was some punk kid and he didn't need bankai to finish him. I doubt he's gonna underestimate an Espada the way he underestimated Ichigo.

radical3113
November 03, 2007, 02:05 PM
i cant wait to see what unohana does to the espada. and maybe we might also see yachiru participate in a battle, coz previously zaraki didnt need her to fight coz he owned everyone, but the espada and nothing to play about with.

at least renji and ishida's humiliation will finally end

Zeus-Tails
November 03, 2007, 03:51 PM
It's not really humiliation on Renji and Ishida's part. They were just outmatched by a far stronger and smarter opponent.

AngryChubbs
November 03, 2007, 04:01 PM
It's not really humiliation on Renji and Ishida's part. They were just outmatched by a far stronger and smarter opponent.

agreed, they were just matched up against a guy that had already studied their moves and abilities.

Hollow Kurono
November 03, 2007, 04:39 PM
It hasn't been that long since Ulquiorra was sealed in terms of time in the Bleach world.

@dreamzsai: I believe Byakuya probably will use bankai pretty quickly. The only reason he didn't use bankai quickly versus Ichigo is because he thought Ichigo was some punk kid and he didn't need bankai to finish him. I doubt he's gonna underestimate an Espada the way he underestimated Ichigo.

Amh u know i dont think that Byakuya will go all out in da start.He must keep his cool,this 7th espada aint a thing to Byakuya.He def has new tricks,if he didnt he wouldnt come to HM.

at least renji and ishida's humiliation will finally end

They were set up,if Renji fought in SS With him we would see whos beein humiliated then :notrust .

Zeus-Tails
November 03, 2007, 04:51 PM
Amh u know i dont think that Byakuya will go all out in da start.He must keep his cool,this 7th espada aint a thing to Byakuya.He def has new tricks,if he didnt he wouldnt come to HM.

This guy is an Espada. He's not to be underestimated. Even though it's the 7th Espada, Byakuya hasn't encountered an Espada yet so he doesn't know how to gauge his strength. Having new tricks or not, he would still have to go to Hueco Mundo. I mean what is he gonna do, disobey Yamamoto and have Yamamoto burn him up for insubordination.

They were set up,if Renji fought in SS With him we would see whos beein humiliated then :notrust .

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't matter where they fought, Szayel would still be kicking their butts. I mean the whole reiatsu analysis seem to be moot after Szayel released. Renji was able to use his bankai but it didn't matter because Szayel's release is too much for them especially since he can just make clones of them so they kill each other.

I mean Renji couldn't even beat a fraccion member from Grimmjow's group (Szayel's bro and Renji admitted he got lucky vs him), so how do you expect him to beat an Espada? Although Szayel relies on analysis, he still must have a lot of power to be recognized as an Espada.

Hollow Kurono
November 03, 2007, 05:06 PM
I'm pretty sure that it doesn't matter where they fought, Szayel would still be kicking their butts. I mean the whole reiatsu analysis seem to be moot after Szayel released. Renji was able to use his bankai but it didn't matter because Szayel's release is too much for them especially since he can just make clones of them so they kill each other.

I mean Renji couldn't even beat a fraccion member from Grimmjow's group (Szayel's bro and Renji admitted he got lucky vs him), so how do you expect him to beat an Espada? Although Szayel relies on analysis, he still must have a lot of power to be recognized as an Espada.

So did Hitsuguya and others without theyre spirit releseas,but Renji was already wounded and warned out when he used his bankai in da fight.And Renji is beein a lil distracted by Dondo and Psyche.

AngryChubbs
November 03, 2007, 05:29 PM
first all, i dont think the espadas are like these invincible entities that can not be defeated by the captains. if that was the case then there would be no need for the vastolordes. and the second point is that renji was only using a fifth of his strength back then and when he got his limit release, he completely pwnd his opponent. szayzel had time to witness all of them fight, had time to prepare a defense for him, and had time to realise what their weaknesses were. it would be like byakuya fighting someone and telling his enemy what his weakness is.

Zeus-Tails
November 03, 2007, 05:37 PM
@AngryChubbs: Go back to the Renji vs Fraccion fight again. He got the release but he admitted to himself that even if he had the spirit release from the beginning, he would have lost. The only reason he beat Szayel's brother is because the release surprised the brother and the brother made an opening that Renji capitalized on.

Szayel saw their weaknesses, but he didn't do much to capitalize on them. Before he released, he was just messing with them and Renji wasn't really wounded much. After his release, Renji could use bankai and Szayel simply used his released-form powers to overwhelm them. Actually, everything up to the point where Szayel made the dolls was just him messing with them and not doing much. With the dolls alone he completely pwned them

AngryChubbs
November 03, 2007, 09:38 PM
well the fact of the matter is that most fights are won by someone capitalizing on an opening.

and szaysel may have pwned them with just the dolls, but again, szaysel knows exactly what he is up against. and renji and ishida did manage to defeat him once, if i remember correctly, renji trapped him with his shikai and used a kido which injured them both, and then ishida used his trapt and hurt him quite significantly. he had to eat one of his minions to regain his strength and then even left the battle to "change his outfit".

so renji and ishida defeated him once after he neutralized his bankai, and then the second time around, he released and used clones to play around with 2 people that were already tired.

so its not that renji is just getting embarrassed, he was just put up against a much tougher opponent that had control of most of the battle. and as soon as something happened that he didnt anticipate, he was almost killed.

TheChosenOne
November 03, 2007, 09:55 PM
Well Ishida (had full power) and Renji (did not have bankai) fought and won against Syazel the first time cuz he didn't go all out. It's unfair to Renji cuz he could not go Bankai, but Ishida had full power from the start. Untill Syazel released is when the real fight began, so considering from that perspective Ishida and Renji didn't stand a chance from the begining.:)

For the next chapter I think, Byakuya will release shikai and fight zomari at equal grounds. Kenpachi and Nnoi having a massacre is totally obvious, Mayuro is gonna reveal some new upgrades that he has made to his body. I wonder what Yachiru is gonna do, is she gonna make Nell part of The SS women's society.:)

Suzumushi
November 03, 2007, 10:09 PM
May I add that Ishida and Renji didn't fight on equal ground with Szayel. He basically had them trapped in his quarters where he's almost omnipotent. If they had fought somewhere else, the outcome wouldn't have been that clear. I agree that R&I weren't strong enough to beat a Szayel who had intelligence on both (which is part of his strength) but his analysis of opponents will mean shit once he meets someone who surpasses the limits of Szayel's body. He won't be able to dodge an attack if it's too fast or heavy for him.

His cloning abilities must have limits, too. Clones aren't as strong as their originals. Otherwise I'd be going around and start cloning Aizen. He'd be no match for Szayel then.

TheChosenOne
November 03, 2007, 10:24 PM
May I add that Ishida and Renji didn't fight on equal ground with Szayel. He basically had them trapped in his quarters where he's almost omnipotent. If they had fought somewhere else, the outcome wouldn't have been that clear. I agree that R&I weren't strong enough to beat a Szayel who had intelligence on both (which is part of his strength) but his analysis of opponents will mean shit once he meets someone who surpasses the limits of Szayel's body. He won't be able to dodge an attack if it's too fast or heavy for him.

His cloning abilities must have limits, too. Clones aren't as strong as their originals. Otherwise I'd be going around and start cloning Aizen. He'd be no match for Szayel then.

Well didn't Ishida fight Syazel with full power the first time. Renji was the only one who could not fight at full, cuz he could not go bankai.:)

Agreed:)
I think the Syazel can only clone people that are weaker than him.

AngryChubbs
November 03, 2007, 10:27 PM
i dont think ishida was at full power, he already had one fight where he used a couple of his new techniques. as for next chapter, i see unohana sending her vice captain to fight the eqecuitas and then 2 choices...either another espada will intervene, or she will just heal chad and progress onto the other characters, my guess would be rukia.

TheChosenOne
November 03, 2007, 10:41 PM
i dont think ishida was at full power, he already had one fight where he used a couple of his new techniques. as for next chapter, i see unohana sending her vice captain to fight the eqecuitas and then 2 choices...either another espada will intervene, or she will just heal chad and progress onto the other characters, my guess would be rukia.

I hope an espada does intervene, cuz she can't be the only one without ever fighting someone powerful or just fighting for that matter. I hope one of the top 3 comes, this would be great to reveal how powerful she really is, this would show that he top 3 epsada are not invincible and can be take down or at least fight on par by powerful captains like shun and uki (Yamma is already strong as Aizen or stronger):)

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 03:47 AM
I hope an espada does intervene, cuz she can't be the only one without ever fighting someone powerful or just fighting for that matter. I hope one of the top 3 comes, this would be great to reveal how powerful she really is, this would show that he top 3 epsada are not invincible and can be take down or at least fight on par by powerful captains like shun and uki (Yamma is already strong as Aizen or stronger):)

I dont thiink Stark will come hes to lazy,Halibel is watchin the fight,if she hadnt left.And we have that old dude,but i dont think hes on da top of espada,maybe Yammi will come.Oh do u think Yamma is as strong Aizen?Cause in my eyes Aizens is stronger.

Damn i just loved this chapter so much.When all da captains apeared,awesome,cant wait to see it animated.

matrice
November 04, 2007, 08:00 AM
Well, even with the whole Soul Society in HM there's no way for them to face the top three espada and come back alive: they were surely vasto lorde before the hollowization (number six was almost a vasto lorde, so the top three should be vasto lorde, and even strong ones) and even before hollowization they were stronger than an average capitain (if we listen to the ice guy), while after the hollowization they shouldn't even be compared with any shinigami.

dreamzsai
November 04, 2007, 09:30 AM
Apollo could probably clone anything, BUT he has to "catch" them first. If he is to fight someone like Aizen, he might not even get the chance to "catch" them, since Aizen will just make him imagine he's in wonderland, and he might just be "catching" a illusion.

Mayuri obviously made new modifications to his body(at least his head that is) and it will be interesting how those "tricks" fare against a released Espada.
It might be nice to see Mayuri getting hitted by his own Shikai xD will he be immune to the paralysis or have some way around it?

Byakuya only went Bankai after being a little pissed off at Ichigo's and Renji's "I'm much better now, i can Beat You!" Attitude.
Furthermore he has always been someone who is very confident of himself and pretty arrogant too, so i dont think he'll Bankai right away even against an Espada.
Byakuya has almost always get into matchups in which his Shikai isnt very effective, and this might be another of those cases.
I Believe, it will be until he realise he needs more than Shikai or when he gets pissed before he Bankai.

Aizen and Yamamoto's strength might be close, but Aizen's Shikai definetely gives him an edge over whoever he might be fighting against.

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 11:39 AM
I dont thiink Stark will come hes to lazy,Halibel is watchin the fight,if she hadnt left.And we have that old dude,but i dont think hes on da top of espada,maybe Yammi will come.Oh do u think Yamma is as strong Aizen?Cause in my eyes Aizens is stronger.

Damn i just loved this chapter so much.When all da captains apeared,awesome,cant wait to see it animated.

Yammi intervening would suck, cuz he is weak compared against the captains. Unohana is been a mystery, yammi coming would make her power seem weak. The 3rd epsada (i believe it's Halibel) coming would show us her power. :)

I think Yamma is stronger, but Aizen is considered a bigger threat in a figh. Yamma shikai is stronger than some captains bankai, and he is the captain commander which automatically makes him more stronger than any captain.:)

Well, even with the whole Soul Society in HM there's no way for them to face the top three espada and come back alive: they were surely vasto lorde before the hollowization (number six was almost a vasto lorde, so the top three should be vasto lorde, and even strong ones) and even before hollowization they were stronger than an average capitain (if we listen to the ice guy), while after the hollowization they shouldn't even be compared with any shinigami.

Why Not, The top 3 espada are not unbeatable, We have not seen how much stronger the Captains have become, for all we know Kenpachi is strong enough to fight with the 3rd espada (There's nothing in the manga, that states his powerlevel now, His fight against Nnoi does not prove that he can only fight the 5th espada or lower and win.):)

Side Note:A single Vasto Lorde is stronger than any captain. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 12:04 PM
Why Not, The top 3 espada are not unbeatable, We have not seen how much stronger the Captains have become, for all we know Kenpachi is strong enough to fight with the 3rd espada (There's nothing in the manga, that states his powerlevel now, His fight against Nnoi does not prove that he can only fight the 5th espada or lower and win.):)

Side Note:A single Vasto Lorde is stronger than any captain. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/

Well if so Toushirou was wrong,if the most humanoided hollows are vasto then,the entire espada,and others over the 10th rank should be stronger then any captain.Probably Toushirou was realy wrong.

Damn i love ur sig.

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 12:30 PM
Well if so Toushirou was wrong,if the most humanoided hollows are vasto then,the entire espada,and others over the 10th rank should be stronger then any captain.Probably Toushirou was realy wrong.

Damn i love ur sig.

Espada became humanoid after becoming an arrancar Grimm was a panther before becoming an espada, where he takes on a human appearance.:)

The gillian menos is very big and black, but after they become an arrancar like Espada 9, they take on human look.:)

Ulq who looks like he was a Vasto Lorde, so he should look human before becoming an arrancar.:)

Side Note: Thank you for sig compliment.:)

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 12:45 PM
Espada became humanoid after becoming an arrancar Grimm was a panther before becoming an espada, where he takes on a human appearance.:)

The gillian menos is very big and black, but after they become an arrancar like Espada 9, they take on human look.:)

Ulq who looks like he was a Vasto Lorde, so he should look human before becoming an arrancar.:)

Side Note: Thank you for sig compliment.:)

So ur tellin me none in da espada are vasto lorde??Cause im realy not gettin this vasto lorde thing.

Side N:Ur welcome.

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 12:59 PM
So ur tellin me none in da espada are vasto lorde??Cause im realy not gettin this vasto lorde thing.

Side N:Ur welcome.

We can't tell which one is Vasto Lorde cuz all the espada have human appearances. If one of the espada was a vasto lorde before becoming an arrancar he would have looked the same (Human before arrancarization).:)

I believe the top 4 are vasto lorde. Ulq mask looks a lot like Vasto Lorde Head.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/ If you look at the silhouette that is given, the head looks a lot like Ulq's mask.:)

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 01:15 PM
We can't tell which one is Vasto Lorde cuz all the espada have human appearances. If one of the espada was a vasto lorde before becoming an arrancar he would have looked the same (Human before arrancarization).:)

I believe the top 4 are vasto lorde. Ulq mask looks a lot like Vasto Lorde Head.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/ If you look at the silhouette that is given, the head looks a lot like Ulq's mask.:)

I dont think u must have a mask like that,cause Ulq would be the top espada.But he aint.I dont u must have a mask patern like that to be vasto.Probably top three are Vasto.And Toushirou said that there are about 10 if vasto but Aizen corrected that with 20.This VS thing is realy messy.

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 01:28 PM
I dont think u must have a mask like that,cause Ulq would be the top espada.But he aint.I dont u must have a mask patern like that to be vasto.Probably top three are Vasto.And Toushirou said that there are about 10 if vasto but Aizen corrected that with 20.This VS thing is realy messy.

The Mask is not a requirement for an Espada to be a Vasto Lorde. But Ulq does have that mask so he could be a vasto lorde. I believe the top 4 are all vasto lorde.:)

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 02:04 PM
The Mask is not a requirement for an Espada to be a Vasto Lorde. But Ulq does have that mask so he could be a vasto lorde. I believe the top 4 are all vasto lorde.:)

Well if then so Stark is da ranked the highest out of them all,i just have that opinion that he is.Bell at second and that old fart and 3.But Ulq is Aizens favourite right,what if Aizen is hiding his true colors.

Travis
November 04, 2007, 02:22 PM
I have a kind of theory that Ulquiorra is stronger than just 4 in the espada, and is hiding his true strength from Aizen. The reason being, he may be linked to vastolorde that exist in Heuco Mundo, and they want him to keep an eye on Aizen and scout his ability and strength. Although this probably won't happen.

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 02:27 PM
^If he was Aizen would already know that.But yeah ur right that aint hapening.

Travis
November 04, 2007, 02:38 PM
Aizen isn't a mind reader, so its not that unlikely

Keishuu Kai
November 04, 2007, 02:46 PM
Next Chapter Prediction:

Unohana begins to heal Rukia, while a Pissed-Off Byakuya fights the Espada;
Kenpachi Kicks Noitora Ass until he releases;
Maybe Orihime starts to heal Ichigo´s Wounds too.
Also Mayuri will beat Syzael.

Long time prediction: Released Noitora will be hard match for Kenpachi. But at the last moment, Kenpachi will handle it with releasing his shikai.

First Post! Yay!

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 02:54 PM
Unohana is with Chad, unless she is done fighting of the exequias she can't heal Rukia.
I believe an espada will come for Unohana.:)

Kenpachi kicks Nnoi, Byakuya starts his petal dance, Mayuri competes for top science prize and Unohana finally gets her doctrate. :)

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 02:56 PM
Next Chapter Prediction:

Unohana begins to heal Rukia, while a Pissed-Off Byakuya fights the Espada;
Kenpachi Kicks Noitora Ass until he releases;
Maybe Orihime starts to heal Ichigo´s Wounds too.
Also Mayuri will beat Syzael.

Long time prediction: Released Noitora will be hard match for Kenpachi. But at the last moment, Kenpachi will handle it with releasing his shikai.

First Post! Yay!

Byakuya wont get pissed but if he will,then omg.But Byakuya will try to win as soon as possible to get Rukia to Inoue or that 4th squad captain.As long as shes that way shes gonna die.

Mayuri will definantly beat Szayels ass.

And KEnpachi will start whoopin his ass or its gonna be a cool clsoe fight and then Noitora releases his from and then u know what Kenpachi is goin to do.

Edit:Yachiru is goin to make fun of Noitora,that must happen.

TheChosenOne
November 04, 2007, 03:16 PM
Byakuya wont get pissed but if he will,then omg.But Byakuya will try to win as soon as possible to get Rukia to Inoue or that 4th squad captain.As long as shes that way shes gonna die.

Mayuri will definantly beat Szayels ass.

And KEnpachi will start whoopin his ass or its gonna be a cool clsoe fight and then Noitora releases his from and then u know what Kenpachi is goin to do.

Edit:Yachiru is goin to make fun of Noitora,that must happen.

I think Byakuya gets angry very easily, what he does is show it in a calm way. If Ichigo saw rukia like that he would shout and attack, while Byakuya stays calm and just floats about with Resolve.:)

Syazel is gonna lose cuz he has fought 4 people and still standing, so he is gonna be killed off. Mayuri looks like a ram with that new head.:)

I think it's gonna be a close fight. I agree with you about Nnoi will release first and then Ken revealing the name of his sword.:)

I think Yachiru will give Nnoi a nickname and bite his head:D

Hollow Kurono
November 04, 2007, 03:47 PM
I think Byakuya gets angry very easily, what he does is show it in a calm way. If Ichigo saw rukia like that he would shout and attack, while Byakuya stays calm and just floats about with Resolve.:)

Syazel is gonna lose cuz he has fought 4 people and still standing, so he is gonna be killed off. Mayuri looks like a ram with that new head.:)

I think it's gonna be a close fight. I agree with you about Nnoi will release first and then Ken revealing the name of his sword.:)

I think Yachiru will give Nnoi a nickname and bite his head:D

LOl,but its gonna be hard to bite,its preety big.I wonder what will be the name of his "zanpaktou".I want it to be terrifing,so that Noi-Noi gets scared.And damn Inoue heal Grimmjaw and Ichigo.

Dantrag
November 04, 2007, 03:50 PM

First of, Toushirou never said that there are about 10 vast lords. He said that they are the rarest of Menos Grande and that if Aizen were to gain 10 Vast Lord's under his service then SS would be doomed. The 20 brothers and sister was used as a dramatic element, we have since learned that they were not vast lords, Aizen was just referring to his 20 created arrancars. Most of them were/are Gillians
(Weakest class of menos grande) or something in between Gillians and Adjuchas (The middle class of Menos Grande) and weren't even in the Espada. We also know that in the Espada there was one Gillian (#9) and we know that Grimmjow was an Adjuchas so it's pretty safe to assume that all espda from 5-10 were Adjuchas or below that.

Second, vast lords(when they are still menos, not arrancar) don't look like humans to begin with, they are the size of a human compared to gillians who are the size of a giant, like Toushirou explained. They still look like hollows, their size is just small.

Third, it is said that only vast lords have a 100% change of gaining a fully humanoid shape and appearance when they become arrancar. Possibly only refering to naturally born arrancar, not the ones made by Hyogouku as we have seen that even numeros, who are way weaker than espada yet they look very much like humans because they were created with the Orb. And as the Orb awakens every day towards it's full potential it is able to create more powerfull arrancar from the hollows.

Despite this it's propably safe to say that even a more incomple arrancar made from a vast lord (Possibly Ulquiorra, he has human size and shape but he is far from human looking, humans don't have skin or eyes like that) would be more powerfull than an arrancar made from an adjuchas (Grimmjow, who looks alot more human than Ulquiorra).

Fourth, Aizen and Co also seem to control the amount of power their espadas in different ranks have to keep the infighting for the top spot in the minimum by having power gaps so that the espada know not to fight their superior or how else can you explain that people like Luppi were kept out of the espada despite the fact that they were a hell of a lot stronger than Yammy or Aaroniro. Or why Grimmjow was kicked out of the espada when he lost his arm instead of being simply demoted as he sure as hell was stronger than Yammy or Aaroniiro?

Suzumushi
November 04, 2007, 06:21 PM
Mayuri looks like a ram with that new head.:)

Spot-on!:D

I somehow pictured him as a goat, maybe because of his beard/chin.

But seriously, it looks like an ancient Egyptian death mask! You know, the ones, mummies of Pharaos wear, ornamented with gold and stuff.

As for the fights: Mayuri will win quickly, as Szayel has already released. I don't know about Byakuya, but I think Kenpachi vs. Noitora will take some time.

Keishuu Kai
November 04, 2007, 06:47 PM
Unohana is with Chad, unless she is done fighting of the exequias she can't heal Rukia.
I believe an espada will come for Unohana.:)

Kenpachi kicks Nnoi, Byakuya starts his petal dance, Mayuri competes for top science prize and Unohana finally gets her doctrate. :)

Heh.. i think the pics confused me.. didin´t notice that Unohana where with Chad heh.
I think that Byakuya will have to kick the Espada ass quickly, and so run to save Rukia xD

/offtopic:

TheChosenOne, i saw you and another member discuss that Swords in Bleach, while in Shikai form, has black-white blades, and so possibly Zaraki was already with Shikai released blade. I'll disagree ^^. Look at the Vaizards swords, on the scene they stop Ichigo against Hyori. All of them in the un-released state, and with black-white blades. In another series like Samurai X, the blades are white-black too. So i think Zaraki is still not using his Shikai. ^^

Just wanted to point out that ^^
/offtopic-end ^^

Cheers ;)

kaitendragon
November 04, 2007, 06:53 PM
Yes, I did notice the vizards do have black and white blades, but if you look at there shapes they are also different then a sealed zanpaktous. So, my conclusion is that the vizards have so much reitsu like Zaraki and Ichigo that they don't seal there zanpaktous either. and they only have ONE other release states which is most likely changing into there complete hollow form

zet
November 04, 2007, 07:05 PM
i think ulqui is a vastolord, not only because of how the silhouette kind of resembles his but the fact that he as a hole in the throat unlule any other arrancar he have seen so far. the question his why his he 4th? his it cause the other 3 are stronger then him (also vastolords or adjucas with crazy abilities)? My take on Unohana is that if Yammy poped up i think the way to show her strenght he's to kill him on a flash like zaraki did to tesla. At this point i only see the top 4 espada staying alive, aizen then gets the vastolords on board and WW comes with new introductions and surprises.

Dantrag
November 04, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yes, I did notice the vizards do have black and white blades, but if you look at there shapes they are also different then a sealed zanpaktous. So, my conclusion is that the vizards have so much reitsu like Zaraki and Ichigo that they don't seal there zanpaktous either. and they only have ONE other release states which is most likely changing into there complete hollow form

YEah, well, that black and white colouring has been used since after the few of the very first chapters. If you scroll through the manga you'll notice a ton of sealed swords having the black and white colouring.

Renji's sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/53/21/
Gin's sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/75/09/
Ikkaku's sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/86/19/
Yumichika's sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/87/05/
Random Shinigami with a sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/89/23/
More shinigami's with sealed swords:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/93/06/
REnji again:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/95/06/
Another random shinigami:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/102/13/

A few more:
Byakua sealed sword:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/116/35/
Renji fighting random shinigami, look at the blades:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/140/04/

I could look these up all day. All of those swords are officially in their unreleased states and yet their coloring is black and white, conclusion: the colouring in the manga is not exclusive for shikai swords thus it's not valid proof that a sword is in it's shikai state.

Keishuu Kai
November 04, 2007, 07:19 PM

Hi kaitendragon!
Sorry.. i didn´t remember your name heh, just TheChosenOne´s.
You sure have a interesting conclusion. Even if i don´t agree with it ^^
Anyway, i think we both agree that: If Zaraki calls out bankai without calling shikai first, then for sure you are correct. But if he calls his zanpakuto name (to release a shikai form) and not bankai directly, then it will be not correct ^^

Anyway, that´s a nice conclusion, and i'm very curious to see the next chapters, as far as this Zaraki-Noitora battle can prove it ^^

Nice screenshots Dantrag.
I agree with your point of view ^^

Cheers for you all :)

Keishuu Kai

itachisan
November 04, 2007, 07:28 PM
till now i never thought that urahara will be working under Soul Society. I thought Urahara Kisuke is a defected Shinigami Captain working under his own will.

I guess Kisuke will find an antidote or something else to take care of the hyogakyou's power. He is the only person capable of estimating the power Hyougakyu is capable of, for the reasons known to everyone.

kaitendragon
November 04, 2007, 09:28 PM
My i can't believe i over looked that....well Dantrag has completely thrown my "black on white" shikai conclusion into the trash. O well, but sealed zanpaktous do have a straight egde, as shown by all the sealed zanpaktous, Kenpachis zanpaktou has a chagged one(i'm not sure if this is caused by him refusing it, but this could show it is in shikai)

My prediction for next chapter is that Mayuri will probably wipe out his oponent who's already outlived his life expectancy. I don't think we'll see much of anything else except maybe ichigo and chad begining to be healed by inoue and captain unohana.
[hr]
Sorry this is a bit of topic, but it does have to do with future chapters...kinda

Anyways this post is in response to a lot of posts i've read about comparing ichigo and other bleach characters and kinda saying in there own way "ichigo is over rated." i'm not as much a fan of ichigo as i am of Zaraki, but here is what i have to say.

I think Ichigo has the POTENTIAL to be the most powerful character in bleach. He has Shinigami powers and hollow powers. Which means he potential has 4 release stages.

Release stage 1 is Shikai, which he always has active.
Release stage 2 is Bankai, which he uses mostly as a speed booster(it may have other abilities).
Release stage 3 is his Hollow mask, which has been shown to significantly increase his reitsu output, his strength, and his speed.
Release stage 4 is just a speculation but HIGHLY likely and that would be him going full hollow which might be a Vizard Release.

Note about Stage 3: I believe i read somewhere in the manga that the more he uses his hollow mask, the more powerful he becomes in his stage 1 and 2....so if he trains in Stage 3 and possible 4(if it exists). I believe the power up process or "training" for ichigo will go A LOT faster then for other Shinigami's as it has already been shown, but i think it'll increase 10 fold.

Also keep in mind that ichigo has only learned about his abilities less then a year, so most of his power up is mainly using his high reitsu. He has not had the 100s or in some cases 1000s of years to shine his abilites. This lack of time to tone his abilities means he can't possible out power many of the captains, But if he were given a couple more years of extensive training like all the captains have had, I think that he could probably crush captains with mere spirit pressure like Aizen did to Grimmjaw.

Ichigo mostly stands out as having Extreme Reitsu which in turn means he can deal spirit pressure. He also is know to not be able to control that reitsu, and an unbelieveable amout is leaking out constantly. If he were to learn to control that reitsu and pour maximum out like azin, i wouldn't be surprised if he even slowed aizens abilities a bit.

Also Ichigo's Soul shape is the only one that is a "human shape." I know we've only seen his and Renji's but after seeing Renji's there has to be something related to why ichigo's is Human shaped(probably hinting that the more human like the stronger the soul Reaper(like the Vastrodes)

Oh ya, Ichigo also doesn't know any Demon Magic, imagine what spells he could do if he were taught Demon Magic and control of his Reitsu, He'd easily defeat people with level 90 spells like aizen.
[hr]
Has anyone thought about Ichigo having the abilities of Inoue and Chad. I mean Inoue and Chad's abilites were results of Ichigo's spirit Pressure affecting them. He also has Hollow powers which could have brushed of on Chad and given him his ability, and Rapid Regeneration(as shown during the Mask training) which could be what Inoue's abilities came for. Wouldn't it be a twist if Ichigo learned those abilites, and Inoue's and Chad's wore off, cause they were only TEMPORARY SideEffects. =}

eddy26
November 04, 2007, 10:45 PM
I think last chapter 298 opened a flood of questions. I'm kind of tired of hearing the debates over kenpachi's zanpaktou everyone will get the answer to that during this battle with Noi. Personally I love the way he fights so I would be very happy with any power up he has gotten. About that Noi has an eye patch just like Kenpachi does. I've never seen Noi have a zanpaktou he just has that crescent shaped I guess it's like a scythe type weapon. I think Noi's release happens when he takes off the eye patch just like Kenpachi goes full strength when he removes his.
I think Byakuya is going to defeat espada 7 not immediately but it won't be a dragged out fight like Renji and Ishida's with the mad scientist espada. Rukia needs to be healed so the quicker the fight the faster Rukia can be healed. Plus I'm sure Byakuya has a new power up and he has such a pissed off look in his eyes. I hope the mad scientist fight ends quickly because I'm at the point were I'm tired of seeing the little tricks that Espada keeps on coming up with. I hope Mayuri just poisons him and takes him as a research subject. Nemu will probably end up having a doll being made out of her. That way Mayuri will be able to analyze the effect of that attack since I'm sure Ishida won't saying anything to help him. I think Ishida would rather die then have that psycho bail him out he probably is even more disgusted with Mayuri's new look.
I like captain Unohana and I hope she has some kind of attack power not just a healing zanpaktou. She looks like one of those type of people who won't do anything unless provoked. She might have no intention of fighting but if she is attacked I'm sure she will fight. That's probably the reason her lieutenant is there to fight alongside her if need be. I think Aizen doesn't care about Noi or any espada ranked lower than him including GJ.
If Ulq shows up he will probably end up fighting Ichigo after Inoue heals him. I doubt Halibel would join the fight cause she has no reason to. Since Noi hates strong women why bother saving him. If he dies better for her she doesn't have to look over her shoulder for a cheap shot like what happened to Nel. I think Noi didn't attack her like he did Nel because I don't think Halibel has the same personality Nel has shown. I'm sure if Noi ever tried to fight Halibel she'd win and unlike Nel Halibel would kill him with no hesitation.
I hope this ends up just being a rescue mission to get Ichigo and company out of there. The captains could also be there to judge the strength of the current espada before getting everyone out of HM. If this is a quick strike it would suck because we wouldn't be able to see Ichigo or Ishida's dad fight. If the war never spills out in the real world then their power wouldn't be needed. Urahara probably wouldn't be able to fight since he is the one in charge of keeping the gateway to HM open safely. The Vizards wouldn't fight because they hate Shinigami why fight alongside them. Unless the Vizard join Aizen then we wouldn't see them use their powers. Sorry about the long post.

kljs
November 05, 2007, 04:05 AM
So sorry for no.7..... as we all know, Byakuya isn't in no compromising mood because his late wife's sister is half-death........... and No.7 make the mistake of saying that he is there to finish the job. Biggest mistake ever...

Zeus-Tails
November 05, 2007, 04:23 AM
So sorry for no.7..... as we all know, Byakuya isn't in no compromising mood because his late wife's sister is half-death........... and No.7 make the mistake of saying that he is there to finish the job. Biggest mistake ever...

Depends on how strong No. 7 is. I mean if Ulquiorra was the one saying that, you wouldn't be pitying Ulquiorra, now would you :)

that1kid
November 05, 2007, 10:29 AM
Its true that if it were Ulquirra you wouldn't pity him but Ulquirra is much higher ranked. We know that luppi the previous number 6 lost to hitsaguya and i'd be money that Byakuya is stronger that hitsaguya. Not to mention Ichigo fought fully released grimjow and won the battle without his mask by the way. We know for fact that byakuya is at least as strong as ichigo more than likely stronger and given the even't that have taken place since the time when they fought i'd venture a safe bet to say that he's been training pretty hard to surpass ichigo again. He may have accepted ichigo and not bein his enemey anymore but I doubt that he would just accept him as being on his level or stronger when he's been a shinigami for much longer.

On a side note it's probably been mentioned before but i'm not sure so i'll go ahead with it. Urahara has got to be strong. And yes he may be working with soul society now simply because that's soul society's best way to go here. It benefits them both. I doubt either realy wants to work together but they need each other. Urahara can't beat aizen,gin,tousen, the espada and not to mention all the other lower tiered arancar by himself. He needs soul society's power to end this. Soul Society needs Urahara as well he created the hougyokyou there's nobody else more qualified to help them destroy it than urahara.

Also aizen said that they reason for the hougyoukyou was so than shinigami's could cross over into hollow territory and attain greater power. Aizen wants this because he said he's hit the wall of power for a shinigami. Because of this I have to believe the Urahara has also hit that wall. Why else would he create such a device. Simply to see if he could? I doubt that his character so far hasn't been such that he would do something without reason. For someone else? Unlikely why would he give somebody else that much power it would be stupid. Therefore I've got to believe that urahara is at the very least on aizens level if not a greater one. Hell for all we know he could have a vizard form.

kaitendragon
November 05, 2007, 11:09 AM
Its true that if it were Ulquirra you wouldn't pity him but Ulquirra is much higher ranked. We know that luppi the previous number 6 lost to hitsaguya and i'd be money that Byakuya is stronger that hitsaguya. Not to mention Ichigo fought fully released grimjow and won the battle without his mask by the way. We know for fact that byakuya is at least as strong as ichigo more than likely stronger and given the even't that have taken place since the time when they fought i'd venture a safe bet to say that he's been training pretty hard to surpass ichigo again. He may have accepted ichigo and not bein his enemey anymore but I doubt that he would just accept him as being on his level or stronger when he's been a shinigami for much longer.

It's true that Ichigo beat Grimmjaw without his mask at the end, but that's because ichigo powered up while fighting him with the mask on. There is no way the Byakuya that fought ichigo at SS would match up against the ichigo that beat Grimmjaw. Ichigo has powered up probably out of the reach of Byakuya already, he just needs to be healed cuz he got badly injured during the fight with Grimmjaw.

I'm not saying Byakuya can't be the 7th espada, its been shown that a single Espada lvl is vastly different from the next, so 7th could be much weaker then 6th and Ichigo Bankai w/o interference from his hollow could match against Unreleased Grimm without mask, only reason he couldn't the first time they met, was cuz Ichigo was afraid his hollow would come out, so he was afraid to use much of his Bankai. So byakuya I'm sure will wipe the 7th espada after using his bankai, but there is no way Byakuya could defeat Ichigo again, unless he let him.

drakend
November 05, 2007, 12:10 PM
It's true that Ichigo beat Grimmjaw without his mask at the end, but that's because ichigo powered up while fighting him with the mask on. There is no way the Byakuya that fought ichigo at SS would match up against the ichigo that beat Grimmjaw. Ichigo has powered up probably out of the reach of Byakuya already, he just needs to be healed cuz he got badly injured during the fight with Grimmjaw.

What are you saying dude? At the end of the fight Ichigo still had one piece of his mask over his right eye.

I'm not saying Byakuya can't be the 7th espada, its been shown that a single Espada lvl is vastly different from the next, so 7th could be much weaker then 6th and Ichigo Bankai w/o interference from his hollow could match against Unreleased Grimm without mask, only reason he couldn't the first time they met, was cuz Ichigo was afraid his hollow would come out, so he was afraid to use much of his Bankai. So byakuya I'm sure will wipe the 7th espada after using his bankai, but there is no way Byakuya could defeat Ichigo again, unless he let him.
Yes and the second time what was? Ichigo just too tired from the vaizard training?!? LOL :D

TheChosenOne
November 05, 2007, 02:04 PM
Heh.. i think the pics confused me.. didin´t notice that Unohana where with Chad heh.
I think that Byakuya will have to kick the Espada ass quickly, and so run to save Rukia xD

/offtopic:

TheChosenOne, i saw you and another member discuss that Swords in Bleach, while in Shikai form, has black-white blades, and so possibly Zaraki was already with Shikai released blade. I'll disagree ^^. Look at the Vaizards swords, on the scene they stop Ichigo against Hyori. All of them in the un-released state, and with black-white blades. In another series like Samurai X, the blades are white-black too. So i think Zaraki is still not using his Shikai. ^^

Just wanted to point out that ^^
/offtopic-end ^^

Cheers ;)

I was just talking about the jagged edge of Kenpachi's sword. The other member believed it to less jagged than when we saw it in SS arc. He thought it could mean that Zaraki could have learned something about the sword, and that maybe the reason it was less jagged. I thought it was a typo:)

First of, Toushirou never said that there are about 10 vast lords. He said that they are the rarest of Menos Grande and that if Aizen were to gain 10 Vast Lord's under his service then SS would be doomed. The 20 brothers and sister was used as a dramatic element, we have since learned that they were not vast lords, Aizen was just referring to his 20 created arrancars. Most of them were/are Gillians
(Weakest class of menos grande) or something in between Gillians and Adjuchas (The middle class of Menos Grande) and weren't even in the Espada. We also know that in the Espada there was one Gillian (#9) and we know that Grimmjow was an Adjuchas so it's pretty safe to assume that all espda from 5-10 were Adjuchas or below that.

Second, vast lords(when they are still menos, not arrancar) don't look like humans to begin with, they are the size of a human compared to gillians who are the size of a giant, like Toushirou explained. They still look like hollows, their size is just small.

Third, it is said that only vast lords have a 100% change of gaining a fully humanoid shape and appearance when they become arrancar. Possibly only refering to naturally born arrancar, not the ones made by Hyogouku as we have seen that even numeros, who are way weaker than espada yet they look very much like humans because they were created with the Orb. And as the Orb awakens every day towards it's full potential it is able to create more powerfull arrancar from the hollows.

Despite this it's propably safe to say that even a more incomple arrancar made from a vast lord (Possibly Ulquiorra, he has human size and shape but he is far from human looking, humans don't have skin or eyes like that) would be more powerfull than an arrancar made from an adjuchas (Grimmjow, who looks alot more human than Ulquiorra).

Fourth, Aizen and Co also seem to control the amount of power their espadas in different ranks have to keep the infighting for the top spot in the minimum by having power gaps so that the espada know not to fight their superior or how else can you explain that people like Luppi were kept out of the espada despite the fact that they were a hell of a lot stronger than Yammy or Aaroniro. Or why Grimmjow was kicked out of the espada when he lost his arm instead of being simply demoted as he sure as hell was stronger than Yammy or Aaroniiro?

It has been stated in the manga that Vasto Lorde resemble humans.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/:) (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/)
They resemble humans before arrancarization.

till now i never thought that urahara will be working under Soul Society. I thought Urahara Kisuke is a defected Shinigami Captain working under his own will.

I guess Kisuke will find an antidote or something else to take care of the hyogakyou's power. He is the only person capable of estimating the power Hyougakyu is capable of, for the reasons known to everyone.

Urahara Kisuke is the smartest character in bleach. He can do so may things that help other people. Yamma prolly knows that he could and would not be arrogant when asking for help from a former captain, who has proven to be great.:)

samlovesclau
November 05, 2007, 03:28 PM
Am i the only one who thinks leroux will say something like "Go ahead and bring your sister back so she can be healed, it would be disadvantagous for you to fight in this position, we shall see each others another day" or something like that? he looks way too wise if you ask me... even as wise as ulquiorra and i wouldn't be dissapointed to see that, in fact, i want him to be there for winter war

kaitendragon
November 05, 2007, 03:45 PM
What are you saying dude? At the end of the fight Ichigo still had one piece of his mask over his right eye.

Yes, he did have a piece of the mask on still, but that was before he dealt the the final strike, he was completely normal when he striked him, and besides, just the fact that he had one eye back to normal and the full mask wasn't on for much of the fight means, he wasn't using his full Vizard Abilities to the max..

Yes and the second time what was? Ichigo just too tired from the vaizard training?!? LOL :D

The second time he whipped Grimm, and when he went back to normal Bankai, it was shown that using Vizard all the way to your limit tires you out, that's y he was out after his mask broke, because using the mask to his limited cost him...dearly.:blink

yago_eiki
November 05, 2007, 03:58 PM
Zaraki is going Shikai while fighting the relased spoon-espada (I woder what he will turn out to be, maybe a fork)!!!

notBowen
November 05, 2007, 04:39 PM
Kenpachi is in constant shikai, Kenpachi is in constant shikai, Kenpachi is in constant shikai.

I hope he doesn't bankai but uses his sword's getsuga. It'll probably be some energy blast in a similar vein to the getsuga, Kenpachi doesn't really have... finesse.

llmcduff
November 05, 2007, 04:50 PM
Kenpachi is in constant shikai, Kenpachi is in constant shikai, Kenpachi is in constant shikai.

I hope he doesn't bankai but uses his sword's getsuga. It'll probably be some energy blast in a similar vein to the getsuga, Kenpachi doesn't really have... finesse.

Thank you!!! (I'm not being facetious.)

ShinigamiAkuma
November 05, 2007, 07:03 PM
Its true hitsu said vastoo has 100% chance of getting humanoid form, but I think that is the case because before the arrancarised, their natural form resembles a humanoid body! For instance, #8 & #9, luppi resembles a squid-form and GJ resembled a panther.... so all of those so far resembled animals! A vastoo released should have the same form as the current form now, but with a full mask... e.g. Ulquiorra when released should have his full helmet and that is his true form, possibly with armour like a samurai.

I dont think urahara is at aizen level, he created hyogouku cos he wanted a quick way to gain great power, i believe he has vaizard form, based on the fact that he knows hyogoku is dangerous. All the vaizards are his test subjects, they are surely working for urahara. they knew all the SS events, exactly when to train ichigo etc....

All the espadas fighting will get killed, captains return with humans and inoue, aizen creates new espadas most likely vastoos then rearrange the structure so new vastoos get a higher rank

Stark is probably #1 right now with the way he told ppl to shut up during the tea meeting. and his relaxed attitude. Gin n tousen will watch the fights but wont do anything yet.

Hitsu will come then yammy intervenes and gets defeated. Ulqy returns and defeats kenpachi but spare his life... then everyone leaves!

TheChosenOne
November 05, 2007, 07:17 PM
Its true hitsu said vastoo has 100% chance of getting humanoid form, but I think that is the case because before the arrancarised, their natural form resembles a humanoid body! For instance, #8 & #9, luppi resembles a squid-form and GJ resembled a panther.... so all of those so far resembled animals! A vastoo released should have the same form as the current form now, but with a full mask... e.g. Ulquiorra when released should have his full helmet and that is his true form, possibly with armour like a samurai.

I dont think urahara is at aizen level, he created hyogouku cos he wanted a quick way to gain great power, i believe he has vaizard form, based on the fact that he knows hyogoku is dangerous. All the vaizards are his test subjects, they are surely working for urahara. they knew all the SS events, exactly when to train ichigo etc....

All the espadas fighting will get killed, captains return with humans and inoue, aizen creates new espadas most likely vastoos then rearrange the structure so new vastoos get a higher rank

Stark is probably #1 right now with the way he told ppl to shut up during the tea meeting. and his relaxed attitude. Gin n tousen will watch the fights but wont do anything yet.

Hitsu will come then yammy intervenes and gets defeated. Ulqy returns and defeats kenpachi but spare his life... then everyone leaves!

Well for all we know, Urahara could be more powerful than Aizen. If you can create something like the Hyogouku, why couldn't Urahara be powerful. Nothin is revealed about Urahara's power, just like other powerful captains (Aizen, shun, Uki, yamma, Unohana and Gin). Them being all very powerful could be the reason.:)

Well the Old Guy seemed relaxed too. Nnoi was bickering with Halibel, that does not mean Nnoi was stronger.

If Ulq comes out before the captains leave, Orhime is not leaving Hueco Mundo. Why would Ulq spare Ken's life and let Orhime leave.:blink

ShinigamiAkuma
November 05, 2007, 07:51 PM
I still got a feeling Ulqy comes out.... somehow i think ulqy is goin to kill gj.

Halibel will watch on but stops ulqy from fighting...

Halibel is MOST likely to be #3, taking over nel's seat directly.

Stark is probably #1, he has no mask on him whatsoever, he just has everything a top guy needs. Old man is probably a former hollow king (hence his crown).

Byakuya is way stronger than #7 imo, because Aizen bought GJ (#6) to his knees with his reaitsu alone, and Gin n tousen was perfectly ok. Gin is probably on par with Byakuya.

But I really cant see a full out war in HM, its too early, vaizards and isshin n ryuuken needs to be involved... final fight will take place on earth.... (unless isshin soul form was so he is able to travel to HM thats why ryuuken was shocked)

ShinobiWrath
November 05, 2007, 08:04 PM
Stark has a mask, just not on his face. He wears it like a momento around his neck. Not sure how it works with him but pretty cool imo.

Prediction: Kenpachi Releases hell on Noi, Byakuya goes flower power and Unohana does nothing and still kicks butt.

Zeus-Tails
November 05, 2007, 08:27 PM
I still got a feeling Ulqy comes out.... somehow i think ulqy is goin to kill gj.

Halibel will watch on but stops ulqy from fighting...

Halibel is MOST likely to be #3, taking over nel's seat directly.

Stark is probably #1, he has no mask on him whatsoever, he just has everything a top guy needs. Old man is probably a former hollow king (hence his crown).

Byakuya is way stronger than #7 imo, because Aizen bought GJ (#6) to his knees with his reaitsu alone, and Gin n tousen was perfectly ok. Gin is probably on par with Byakuya.

But I really cant see a full out war in HM, its too early, vaizards and isshin n ryuuken needs to be involved... final fight will take place on earth.... (unless isshin soul form was so he is able to travel to HM thats why ryuuken was shocked)

Aizen was concentrating his reiatsu on Grimmjow meaning no matter who was around, only GJ would feel it so it doesn't prove anything about Gin and Tousen although I assume Gin and Tousen are both stronger than GJ and Byakuya.

Yvese
November 05, 2007, 11:01 PM
I think Gin and Tousen are stronger than the Espadas imo. It would make no sense if the Espada would take orders from them if they were weaker, regardless if they were 2nd in command next to Aizen.

Non-Life
November 05, 2007, 11:48 PM
I hope it's a tie btw Byakuya and Stark (he's the only black espada, and looks "Samuel Jackson" kick-ass).

th3champ95
November 05, 2007, 11:59 PM
[hr]

I hope it's a tie btw Byakuya and Stark (he's the only black espada, and looks "Samuel Jackson" kick-ass).

I thought stark was the lazy white one
[hr]

hasoon87
November 06, 2007, 12:45 AM
^^ur right, he is the lazy white one, the black dude has a frenchish name i forget wat. I predict great battle between ken and noi, ken probably showing off some new stuff, yachiru might jump in incase someone else tries to interrupt she'll be all "dont interrupt ken when he is having so much fun!" and she would proceed to pwn the person. Mayuri will probably have some fun with szayel first then proceed to whip ass, and i cant wait to see wat unohona can do, is it just me or did the execution squad leader stutter when he said "c...c...captain!" does that mean they are noobs and cant really fight, i.e they one retreive info on and physically dispose of the dead person/thing

In anycase next chapters are gonna be kick ass!

drakend
November 06, 2007, 03:11 AM
Yes, he did have a piece of the mask on still, but that was before he dealt the the final strike, he was completely normal when he striked him, and besides, just the fact that he had one eye back to normal and the full mask wasn't on for much of the fight means, he wasn't using his full Vizard Abilities to the max..

How do you know if Ichigo still had a piece of his mask when he dealt the final strike to Grimmjaw? When he stabbed Grimmjaw his back was shown, not his front! Were you there watching the fight?!? :D

The second time he whipped Grimm, and when he went back to normal Bankai, it was shown that using Vizard all the way to your limit tires you out, that's y he was out after his mask broke, because using the mask to his limited cost him...dearly.:blink
He whipped? Grimmjaw didn't release at the time and anyway, after he lost the mask, he got owned again! :D
Ichigo was able to win the fight against Grimmjaw for unknown reasons: a most likely one is that Ichigo hollow powers are stronger in Hueco Mundo compared to how they're in real world. After all Chad, who has hollow based powers as well, mentioned that he was feeling stronger since he arrived in HM: what will happen after Ichigo will get back to real world? Will he have a power downgrade? :D

Warden
November 06, 2007, 04:15 AM
Ichigo was able to win the fight against Grimmjaw for unknown reasons: a most likely one is that Ichigo hollow powers are stronger in Hueco Mundo compared to how they're in real world. After all Chad, who has hollow based powers as well, mentioned that he was feeling stronger since he arrived in HM: what will happen after Ichigo will get back to real world? Will he have a power downgrade? :D

Or he simply just got his game back on again. Remember the power flunctuation thing? The plot device-one? Ichigo's performance really does vary based on his mood and resolve, though no-one else's seem to do so. Ah well, he is the main character, after all.

drakend
November 06, 2007, 04:31 AM
Or he simply just got his game back on again. Remember the power flunctuation thing? The plot device-one? Ichigo's performance really does vary based on his mood and resolve, though no-one else's seem to do so. Ah well, he is the main character, after all.
Yes the resolve thing is just the official name of the plot-device about Ichigo. If Aizen destroys Karakura Town then Ichigo will gain enough resolve to defeat him I guess.

Why, even if I have the resolve to become the richest man in the world, I just can't?!? The world is so unfair! :D

maxik90
November 06, 2007, 05:04 AM
In Chapter 299
we might see
- shikai of kenpachi ( or something new)
- unohana real power, other than healing
- byakuya kicking butt
- mayuri doing some experiment
- orihime helps out nell and ichigo
- chad heal and helps out

they all are theories may or may not?

Hollow Kurono
November 06, 2007, 10:28 AM
In Chapter 299
we might see
- shikai of kenpachi ( or something new)
- unohana real power, other than healing
- byakuya kicking butt
- mayuri doing some experiment
- orihime helps out nell and ichigo
- chad heal and helps out

they all are theories may or may not?

Shikai of Kenpachi.Umh i think not,to soon.

Unohana real power,well to defeat those lames is preety easy and probably she will give them a chance to escape but they wont use that and she beats them.I doubt that a lil.

I can see them just startin the battle and far enought.

Mayuri talkin all the scientistic stuff.And u know smart talk.

I think not,they will just watch the fight,but i think she can.I mean she needs to.

I think there will be nothing for him to help out,when Unoahana beats those punks.

I actualy i think all of this wont fit in 17 pages.But if its the 300th issue it may have mor pages.

Haha my 666 post.

hollowdemon
November 06, 2007, 10:58 AM
chapter 299.....
only a glimpse of two fights which is byakuya and kenpachi's
then chapter 300 probably the reveal of unohanas power
yessssssss

and i also agree with thechosenone's statement about ulquiorra being a vasto lorde
he's the closest one to a vasto lorde resemblance from the one that hitsugaya was explaining from. 1-4 is most likely to be vasto lorde since u dont see an arrancar things attached to their body (other than ulquiorra with that helmet of his) halibel, stark nor the old man has anything on them that resembles an arrancar (like grimmjow and his side mouth panther part).

Sidewinder11
November 06, 2007, 12:08 PM
Its hard to tell if the Captains are in HM on a rescue mission, it is very possible that Yama sent them to bring back renji and rukia back to SS because they left without permission. Also I don't think that Aizen will let Ori get saved since he seems to have a strong interest in her powers.

I say that they everyone is safe at the end but Ori is still in HM, but the Captains make the rest go back to the real world and Aizen has to replace some of his Espadas.

Jack Van Burace
November 06, 2007, 12:11 PM
Yes the resolve thing is just the official name of the plot-device about Ichigo. If Aizen destroys Karakura Town then Ichigo will gain enough resolve to defeat him I guess.

Why, even if I have the resolve to become the richest man in the world, I just can't?!? The world is so unfair! :D

Yes, Ichigo's resolve only gave him a way to keep his mask. He would have owned Grimmjow in Karakura if he had kept his mask on long enough. With his mask he made Ulquiorra use both hands to stop him. But he wasted it. He used up all of his energy and can't pull it back againts Nnoitra.

Hollow Kurono
November 06, 2007, 12:11 PM
Its hard to tell if the Captains are in HM on a rescue mission, it is very possible that Yama sent them to bring back renji and rukia back to SS because they left without permission. Also I don't think that Aizen will let Ori get saved since he seems to have a strong interest in her powers.

Then why they send so many captains?Then why Kenpaichi,Unahana went for Chad and Ichigo.They came for everyone.

TheChosenOne
November 06, 2007, 12:19 PM
I think Gin and Tousen are stronger than the Espadas imo. It would make no sense if the Espada would take orders from them if they were weaker, regardless if they were 2nd in command next to Aizen.

Well I think if they don't, they have Aizen to deal with. Remember when Grimm was about to kill (or attack) tousen, Aizen said that he will kill Grimm if he harms tousen.:)

Stark is the lazy white colored espada. The black espada's name is Zomari le roux.:)

How do you know if Ichigo still had a piece of his mask when he dealt the final strike to Grimmjaw?

He whipped? Grimmjaw didn't release at the time and anyway, after he lost the mask, he got owned again! :D

Ichigo did have a piece of his mask when he stabbed Grimm. It was right under his right eye.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/286/01/ This is the page of his stabbing Grimm.

I predict that Byakuya releases, Mayuri has to release cuz he is fighting a released espada. Kenpachi and Nnoi will test out their power on each other, then Ken will prolly show something new (attack move). Unohana heals Chad, i think her assistant will defeat Exequias. :)

So far Kuba has kept Unohana's power hidden, so unless he is planning on showing us her power next chapter, I don't think she will do anything other than heal chad.:)

lexx
November 06, 2007, 12:59 PM
My own predictions:

Szayel Apollo's going to have a hard time with Mayuri. What puzzles me is that I imagine Mayuri would want to calmly analyze all of Apollo's abilities, especially the reiatsu-nullifying ones. Since Apollo's already performed all of those I find it unlikely he'll re-do them just for Mayuri's benefit.

A side note: Ishida will actually survive this one, as, grudge or not, Mayuri doesn't give two shits about him now. Espada arrancar are probably much more fascinating to the 12th squad captain.

Byakuya's going to fry the black frenchie Espada into a million little pieces.

Unohana & her lieutenant will most likely get attacked by atleast one member of the execution squad. I imagine we won't even see what she does to him, just see him (or all of them) crumple to the ground, without explanation.

Zaraki's gonna forget his objective and otherwise get tied up laying into Noitora. Orihime will want to heal Ichigo but I imagine it won't happen this time.

I forsee Soul Society pulling out, with Nell in tow, and Orihime refusing to come along.

TheChosenOne
November 06, 2007, 03:41 PM
I don't think Orhime will refuse to come along. There are captains now to help them, why would she still stay behind?

Unless she wants to destroy the Hogyoku with her power.:)

Jack Van Burace
November 06, 2007, 05:29 PM
Or unless the bracelet stops her from doing so. What does that thing do to her? She goes through things. How are the good guys going to rescue her if somehow she can't cross away from Hueco Mundo?

Also, that might be the reason why Aizen is so confident. He told the Espadas to not move, perhaps to avoid any confrontation and allow them to actually get Inoue. They can move the corridors to do so, can't they? But Gin wanted Renji to meet Il Forte's brother, and Rukia to meet Kaien's remains. Also, Nnoitra and Grimmjow moved out of their positions. That's why confrontations occurred.

Perhaps Aizen didn't even care for the intruders' presence in Las Noches. Since they couldn't deal with him, or get Inoue, all their trip was a waste from the start. Can anyone confirm if Inoue is still wearing the bracelet??

TheChosenOne
November 06, 2007, 06:29 PM
Does she still have the bracelet on, I dunno. Cuz the bracelet only allows arrancar to see her. :)

So considering everyone has seen her, I don't think she has the bracelet on anymore. I think the bracelet was only for her to say goodbye, and then prolly Ulq took them off.:)

darkband
November 06, 2007, 07:47 PM
Does she still have the bracelet on, I dunno. Cuz the bracelet only allows arrancar to see her. :)

So considering everyone has seen her, I don't think she has the bracelet on anymore. I think the bracelet was only for her to say goodbye, and then prolly Ulq took them off.:)

No she doesn't. Compare chapters 237 and 286. In 237 She clearly has it and in 286 she doesn't. So I don't think that it will effect things at all.

Vinnie
November 06, 2007, 07:55 PM
Let's hope they show the loophole where the captains got stronger than Ichigo all of a sudden.

ShaunMati1
November 06, 2007, 07:58 PM
No shes not wearing the bracelet....i hope the fights dont last too long. I hope this war end in soul society where we see everyone battle like in the SS arc. Most likely inoue will be saved unless Ulquiorra comes back in time to see whats going on...right now things are still unpredictable

ShinobiWrath
November 06, 2007, 08:01 PM
Let's hope they show the loophole where the captains got stronger than Ichigo all of a sudden.

You read my mind. I dunno how Kenpachi could stand on fair ground against Noitora without removing the patch when a shikai Ichigo matched his strength. Maybe he does have shikai or to stretch it out a bit, Bankai. I can see Byakuya faring well against #7 but Ken's gonna need a little more powder in his musket to win this one.

Vinnie
November 06, 2007, 08:04 PM
I don't see how he could fight on even grounds period. By all accounts, this should not be so.

Also, if Kenpachi somehow achieved Bankai, there's going to be another gap to fill, unless they're going to cheapen the hell out of it and claim he underwent some sort of super training. It's bad enough they gave it to Ikakku and Renji.

notBowen
November 06, 2007, 08:19 PM
You know I don't really care actually. A Kenpachi that can't fight on equal ground would be worse for Bleach than any B.S. powerup he'd get to remain competitive.

TheChosenOne
November 06, 2007, 08:43 PM
I think Kenpachi has increased in power substantially, he seems confident when announcing his title (Or he is just that cocky). :)

Kenpachi will reveal a shikai attack, like Ichigo's Getsuga. Byakuya releases his Shikai, Mayuri releasing his shikai and Unohana healing Chad, and hopefully see her fighting some exequias. (I don't care if all she does is slap them, just some sort of combat needs to be involved) :)

Jack Van Burace
November 06, 2007, 09:08 PM
I think Kubo might turn into one of them at a time. Next chapter perhaps we will see Kenpachi fighting.

But I know what you guys are thinking. And no, Ichigo isn't stronger than any captain without his mask on.

When he showed up on the White tower to rescue Rukia, Ukitake goes: "Some captain level reiatsu is coming!". But having captain level reiatsu isn't being as good as a captain. If he hadn't bankai in example, he wouldn't have defeated Byakuya, even tho he has a bigger reiatsu. And Ichigo's bankai only grants him speed and a new attack.

I don't know where people get the idea that masked Ichigo has become or needed to become stronger. Simply by keeping the mask on was enough to kill Grimmjow, and as long as Ichigo had it on back in Karakura, he was owning Grimmjow since back then. Zeus-tails was arguing about this, but I dropped the argument because it was leading nowhere. Some people are just too certain about their own views to even consider the facts.

Anyways, Ichigo needed his mask to defeat Byakuya, because without his inner-hollow intervention, Byakuya would simply keep overcoming him till he was through. Thus, Byakuya, just like Grimmjow, is only defeated by a masked Ichigo. He doesn't need a power-buff to kill a 7th espada. They should be pretty even.

Szayel, as clearly shown, can be injured even by a Renji in shikai. His strength isn't in physical strength, but in his skills. Mayuri however is someone prolly more skilled than Szayel. This should be enough to take care of him.

And Unohana could scare even Aizen, what to say about some exequias?

All that's left is Zaraki. But then again, he didn't know his sword's name, and therefore is someone who has more space to grow than any of the others. If he's got simply that, we can expect a victory from him.

QMark
November 06, 2007, 09:08 PM
I think what most people are forgetting is that alot of time has passed between the SS arc and HM arc. Plenty of time for anyone to get better in SS. Hell, they had to get better for the sheer fact that they knew a battle was coming in the winter time. Not to mention Grimmjow and his Fraccion showing the captains/vice-captains/lieutenants how weak they were compared to the espada. (That gap in power didn't mean much at the time seeing as how the Shinigami were being limited. But even after mentioning the Espada were stronger, SS had to have gotten worried.) All in all, nothing is out of the realm of possibility, especially in Bleach.
For none of the captains to get stronger would be an insult to SS in general. Another factor we have to keep in mind is that Ichigo was very injured when he started his battle with Noitora. So much so that even Tesla was man handling him. Tesla, an arrancar without a rank. Not to mention Noitora himself has been badly damaged by Nelilel's attacks. It would be absurd for Kenpachi to lose this battle with everything in his favor. And the ironic thing about it is that Noitora's in Ichigo's place just a few chapters ago. How did it go? Something like..."Fighting was bred from being unfair." Man is that statement going to come and bite him in the ass.
Which brings me to Byakuya. His growth had to be even more so due to losing against Ichigo. Someone whom he thought couldn't even catch up to him in 1000 years of training. If he doesn't win this battle...then he learned nothing after the SS arc.
Mayuri, oh Mayuri. How you freak me out so. What's up with the ram headdress? Is the i-wanna-look-like-an-egyptian fad already over and the i-like-to-hit-things-with-my-head fad just beginning? Either way, this should make for an interesting match-up. Its like a certain writer somewhere is following his fanboys wishes(*wink wink*). This should all turn out pretty well plot wise.
I guess the only question for this point on is, "Where are the freaking Vaizards?!?!?". Now those match ups, I cannot wait to see.

Vinnie
November 06, 2007, 09:20 PM
UGH, would you people stop trying to say Ichigo isn't as strong as the captains?

Hockeychaoz
November 06, 2007, 10:30 PM
I think what most people are forgetting is that alot of time has passed between the SS arc and HM arc. Plenty of time for anyone to get better in SS. Hell, they had to get better for the sheer fact that they knew a battle was coming in the winter time. Not to mention Grimmjow and his Fraccion showing the captains/vice-captains/lieutenants how weak they were compared to the espada. (That gap in power didn't mean much at the time seeing as how the Shinigami were being limited. But even after mentioning the Espada were stronger, SS had to have gotten worried.) All in all, nothing is out of the realm of possibility, especially in Bleach.
For none of the captains to get stronger would be an insult to SS in general. Another factor we have to keep in mind is that Ichigo was very injured when he started his battle with Noitora. So much so that even Tesla was man handling him. Tesla, an arrancar without a rank. Not to mention Noitora himself has been badly damaged by Nelilel's attacks. It would be absurd for Kenpachi to lose this battle with everything in his favor. And the ironic thing about it is that Noitora's in Ichigo's place just a few chapters ago. How did it go? Something like..."Fighting was bred from being unfair." Man is that statement going to come and bite him in the ass.
Which brings me to Byakuya. His growth had to be even more so due to losing against Ichigo. Someone whom he thought couldn't even catch up to him in 1000 years of training. If he doesn't win this battle...then he learned nothing after the SS arc.
Mayuri, oh Mayuri. How you freak me out so. What's up with the ram headdress? Is the i-wanna-look-like-an-egyptian fad already over and the i-like-to-hit-things-with-my-head fad just beginning? Either way, this should make for an interesting match-up. Its like a certain writer somewhere is following his fanboys wishes(*wink wink*). This should all turn out pretty well plot wise.
I guess the only question for this point on is, "Where are the freaking Vaizards?!?!?". Now those match ups, I cannot wait to see.

It's only been a month since the SS arc, has it not?
And the guys have only been in HM like a day at most.

The captains have been power figures for hundreds, and thousands of years. If they could get substantially stronger in a month, it'd be kinda dumb. Why not train all the time then?

TheChosenOne
November 06, 2007, 10:36 PM
UGH, would you people stop trying to say Ichigo isn't as strong as the captains?

Please don't bash other people's ideas and theories. This is a friendly forum place where manga lovers come to discuss their passion and ideas. :)

We don't know how he would fair against Nnoi if he was healed. But since he barely beat Grimm I don't think he would do very well against Nnoi. Considering the power gap between each level. :amuse

I think the captains are stronger than Ichigo at the moment, cuz they have to be stronger to rescue them. What's the point in sending captains who are weaker than Ichigo to rescue Ichigo and friends.:)

I hope Kenpachi reveals something new about his sword, maybe it's name or an attack. :)

Lord Rae
November 06, 2007, 11:52 PM
Also consider than the guy Zaraki just owned in one swing was a pretty tough customer... he was released and was probably equal in power to anyone who went to town except for the espada... Consider how much trouble they were even against bankai folks (granted they had restrictions) and if you think the numeros who were following number 6 are stronger than the one who followed 5 given his level of arrogance and emphasis on strength?

Also as others have pointed out number 5 isn't exactly working on full power here... his blade was broken by Nel's release, and his spoon headgear (outfit or part of his mask?) was burnt in half by Nel's double cero.

Zaraki will win but not without having to lose the eyepatch (he didn't take it off against two captain bankais') or calling his swords name. What was it that Zangetsu said? knowing the name of the attack not only allows you to call it at any time but also increases the power?

something along those lines.

Zaraki and the other captains in the current matchups are fine...more than fine. They're overpowering favorites at this point.

leoliox
November 07, 2007, 12:43 AM
I hope he reveals nothing.
And then what ? He calls his bankai, uses spells and plays golf with Byakuya ?
Why does everybody want him to fit the mold ?

Zaraki is Zaraki ... he just slashes the shit out of people with a scary SM grin and that's it.

Shadowthrone
November 07, 2007, 01:31 AM
I hope he reveals nothing.
And then what ? He calls his bankai, uses spells and plays golf with Byakuya ?
Why does everybody want him to fit the mold ?

Zaraki is Zaraki ... he just slashes the shit out of people with a scary SM grin and that's it.

But it would be cooler if he bankai and go slashing everyone with a super big claymore instead of using the small little sword he got now

dreamzsai
November 07, 2007, 02:10 AM
Kenpachi would be scary hell if he has a Shikai or Bankai that causes the enemy to damage themselves when they hurt Kenpachi.
Since Kenpachi doesnt like to block much at all, likes getting slashed, that might just be the perfect ability for him(though it's kinda imbalanced xD)

Ichigo's powerlevel is pretty weird and hard to measure since he didnt really won many of the key battles with his own skills or power, but had some sort of interuption of event that tilted things to his way.

Like everyone knows:
Kenpachi had "handicaps" on him, and was holding back for most of the game, and was later struck unprepared/surprised by Ichigo's sudden powerup, And Ichigo was saved from a fatal injury by his little mask.
Ichigo's Bankai surprised Byakuya and also nearly died to Byakuya before his little Hollow popped out to save him AND brought him and Byakuya to equal grounds.

So it's hard for us to determine Byakuya's, Ichigo's or Kenpachi's power level and how they would actually fare in battle with the Espadas.

It would be cool for Zaraki to do some new moves or releasing, but it wouldnt be too bad if he just kick Noitora's A$% with a buttnaked sword, it would go on to tell how power he really is xD

eddy26
November 07, 2007, 03:26 AM
I think at this point some of the captains maybe more powerful than Ichigo. I know Ichigo defeated Byakuya and Kenpachi in SS. I believe Kenpachi might have learned the name of his sword and a new attack because of this. Him being stronger than Ichigo right now isn't impossible. I believe Ichigo will become the strongest character in Bleach. Right now though he is just getting started understanding his vizard powers. The captains have been training and could be stronger than him. I'm sure once Ichigo finally learns how to completely use his vizard power he'll end up fighting Aizen. Right now he needs as much help as he can get. I think Kenpachi will be strong enough to defeat Noi and Byakuya will win against number 7 especially with that deadly glare in his eyes. Once the winter war starts and Aizen gets vasto lords in the espada we will see captains lose some battles. So far espadas 1-4 I think are vasto lords so Kenpachi wouldn't win a battle against Ulq if he comes back from the 2 hour timeout he is on. This will be a rescue mission and Orihime will come back with everyone else. I know Aizen wants Orihime but I don't think Ichigo would leave HM without her. Even if the captains forcefully drag his body out of HM Ichigo seems to be the type of person who would come back to HM again to rescue her. I mean what's the point of going after Orihime and not bringing her back. The one captain I can't wait to see is Unohana. We know Byakuya = flower pedals, Mayuri = poison caterpillar, and Kenpachi = just a psycho. What about her? Perhaps she doesn't have any attacking abilities which would disappoint me. That could be a reason why Aizen didn't bother to attack her in the SS arc. So I can't wait to see which captain we'll see fight in this next next chapter hopefully it's Unohana.

KyanWan
November 07, 2007, 04:16 AM
Please don't bash other people's ideas and theories. This is a friendly forum place where manga lovers come to discuss their passion and ideas. :)

We don't know how he would fair against Nnoi if he was healed. But since he barely beat Grimm I don't think he would do very well against Nnoi. Considering the power gap between each level. :amuse

I think the captains are stronger than Ichigo at the moment, cuz they have to be stronger to rescue them. What's the point in sending captains who are weaker than Ichigo to rescue Ichigo and friends.:)

I hope Kenpachi reveals something new about his sword, maybe it's name or an attack. :)

Ok, I can't sit back and see people wonder if Kenpachi would not have grown or anything. Let me call to your attention the following OLD bleach occuracnce. I was back in the Anime at this point, lol, not fan-enough, but I was drooling over the series. It's the anime, but, it's still good. :)

Anyone who doubts Kenpachi, it's time to backtrack - go watch Bleach episode 40 RIGHT NOW. It's quick and fun. I just rewatched it - to see Kenpachi's backstory - lo-and-behold, it's enlightening.

Kenpachi goes on about the following:

"I know how much it hurts to not have a name ..."

Yachiru recalls not having a name, it goes back into the origin of Yachiru & Kenpachi - then, this:

"All these years I've made you wait ... I know how you must be feeling ... you think maybe now ... you could tell me your name?"

He holds up his zanpaktou ... and examines it ... ... nothing but silence ...

( Smashes the hilt on the ground ) "I finally found someone to fight ... I need to get stronger ... I must get stronger... " - he proceeds to scream at the top of his lungs - Yachiru thinks about how Kenpachi's everything to her ... then a touchingly sad scene where poor Yachiru thinks he's dead. :(

Go check it out.

Kenpachi's got a bloodlust for combat - he lives to fight. He got stronger - my theory - his zanpaktou has a name now. Nnoi ... is a goner. He's dead. He's fried ... and he's going to know what it is to be diced. :P

BTW, my first post here. Hi. :P ( Yeah, I'm the same KyanWan from BOXT******S if you visit that site. )

In regard to Unohana -

Who knows better how to kill, than one who heals - and knows exactly how a person dies?

I bet she's got some wicked skills.

drakend
November 07, 2007, 06:15 AM

Yes Ichigo barely beat Grimmjaw... LOL!!!
Did you read that fight? Untill the retarded Inoue's fear expression Ichigo was owning Grimmjaw, to the point where Ichigo told Grimmjaw "to not dare going out of his released state, otherwise it wouldn't be fun". To Ichigo is just a matter of determination, not of skills so if, for example, Nnoitra would kill Inoue in front of Ichigo's eyes he would destroy Nnoitra because he would have much kill-intent, which means much better control over the mask and its powers.
Saying that Ichigo isn't as strong as other captains or that he's weaker than Kenpachi is non sense because:
1) it would make pointless all of the vaizardation thing.
2) Ichigo would become useless as main character.

Kenpachi is a cool character, but I'm not a fanboy so I can understand he's no god and he would have an hard time against Nnoitra, especially if he releases. With the likes of Ulquiorra and above it would be game over for Kenpachi, regardless he has bankai or not.

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 09:28 AM
Actually, it would only make sense the Vizardation thing if he is weaker than captains. If he is already stronger, then he prolly can take Aizen with just a little bankai improvement, since Aizen is one of the captains.

The point is, even if Ichigo has the energy flow of a captain, nothing can make up for years and years of training and mastering... except the mask! :-)

When he puts on the mask, he is stronger than captains, but not without. That's what I'm pointing out. Even against kenpachi he had the inner-hollow's help, as pointed by Yoruchi finding that mask inside his robe. And against Byakuya that was obvious.

EDIT: And the motivation thing, that was about keeping the mask longer, and nothing at all implies that he had another power-up other than having the mask on for longer.

drakend
November 07, 2007, 10:29 AM
Actually, it would only make sense the Vizardation thing if he is weaker than captains. If he is already stronger, then he prolly can take Aizen with just a little bankai improvement, since Aizen is one of the captains.

In fact Ichigo with the mask would own most shinigami captains with the exception, perhaps, of Yamamoto. The vaizard powers are needed to fight much stronger foes than the shinigami captains: the espada.

The point is, even if Ichigo has the energy flow of a captain, nothing can make up for years and years of training and mastering... except the mask! :-)

I don't think so. Ichigo clearly defeated Kenpachi by breaking his sword.
Ichigo's bankaiis superior to Byakuya's bankai: at the end he was going to get killed by Byakuya ony because his body coudn't keep up. Well he learnt bankai in three days so there is no surprise that he can't control it very well: but that's another factor that doesn't change the fact that Ichigo's bankai is superior to Byakuya's one.

When he puts on the mask, he is stronger than captains, but not without. That's what I'm pointing out. Even against kenpachi he had the inner-hollow's help, as pointed by Yoruchi finding that mask inside his robe. And against Byakuya that was obvious.

Ok the vice-captains (three at once on Soukyouu Hill) and captains only faked their defeat... :D
He was helped by Shirosaki (who is still his power eh...), but he defeated those two captains, that's a fact.

EDIT: And the motivation thing, that was about keeping the mask longer, and nothing at all implies that he had another power-up other than having the mask on for longer.
If you can take a boost longer you are stronger... :D

Sidewinder11
November 07, 2007, 10:42 AM
Then why they send so many captains?Then why Kenpaichi,Unahana went for Chad and Ichigo.They came for everyone.

Because they are going to HM and it would be dangerous to only send a captain and one of their subordinates. And of course they will save the others while they are there since they will need their strength fo the big battle that is soon to come.

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 10:44 AM
In fact Ichigo with the mask would own most shinigami captains with the exception, perhaps, of Yamamoto. The vaizard powers are needed to fight much stronger foes than the shinigami captains: the espada.
Agreed. (I'm gonna make like The Chosen One so people start getting what I mean, lol)

Ichigo's bankaiis superior to Byakuya's bankai: at the end he was going to get killed by Byakuya ony because his body coudn't keep up. Well he learnt bankai in three days so there is no surprise that he can't control it very well: but that's another factor that doesn't change the fact that Ichigo's bankai is superior to Byakuya's one.

Ichigo did defeat Kenpachi by breaking his sword. In that matter he was way above Kenpachi. However, he was helped indeed by his inner hollow that gave him strength in the final blow. We don't know if Ichigo could have kept up with Zaraki's released reiatsu otherwise, all we know is that he was indeed helped.

Ok the vice-captains (three at once on Soukyouu Hill) and captains only faked their defeat... :D
He was helped by Shirosaki (who is still his power eh...), but he defeated those two captains, that's a fact.

I won't deny that he was stronger after attaining bankai, I never said otherwise. Beating three vice-captains was enough a show of power. But even that could not be the level of an average captain.

Zaraki stated he lost, Ichigo said he lost too, and Yoruchi called it a draw. I'll go with hers. But that aside, Ichigo's both victories against captains (a draw in shikai versus Kenpachi would also be called a victory) were helped by inner-hollow.

Keeping his mask longer is becoming stronger, but doesn't necessarily implies increase in attack strength. ;)

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 11:05 AM
Yes Ichigo barely beat Grimmjaw... LOL!!!
Did you read that fight? Untill the retarded Inoue's fear expression Ichigo was owning Grimmjaw, to the point where Ichigo told Grimmjaw "to not dare going out of his released state, otherwise it wouldn't be fun". To Ichigo is just a matter of determination, not of skills so if, for example, Nnoitra would kill Inoue in front of Ichigo's eyes he would destroy Nnoitra because he would have much kill-intent, which means much better control over the mask and its powers.
Saying that Ichigo isn't as strong as other captains or that he's weaker than Kenpachi is non sense because:
1) it would make pointless all of the vaizardation thing.
2) Ichigo would become useless as main character.

Kenpachi is a cool character, but I'm not a fanboy so I can understand he's no god and he would have an hard time against Nnoitra, especially if he releases. With the likes of Ulquiorra and above it would be game over for Kenpachi, regardless he has bankai or not.

Yes cuz until then, his mask was okay, After he stopped Grimm's attack on Orhime, is where his mask started breaking off. The chapter 283 is basically grimm beating Ichigo to pulp, only to have Ichigo regain his resolve at the end. :)

Ichigo did barely beat Grimmjaw, he sliced him in half, gave him a black Getsuga and Grimm was still standing, it wasn't until he stabbed him that he won.:)

When Nnoi was hurting Nell, where was the "killing intent", Or is it just for Orhime. Ichigo was hurt and exhausted after the fight with Grimm. All Ichigo did was try to come at Nnoi like he was going to kill him only to beaten back.:)

Just like Ichigo has gotten stronger, why can't the captains do the same thing. Captains being stronger makes sense, cuz they have to fight the espada and rescue Ichigo and Co. Ichigo being weak compared to captains now make sense, cuz that would allow him to get stronger for the winter war or something else.:)

Becoming stronger is what Ichigo has done, through SS, Arrancar Arc. Ichigo being the main character means that he will continue to get stronger, but at the moment someone else is stronger like the captains.:amuse

I hope Unohana releases so we can finally she her shikai. Byakuya is going to cut up Zomari, Mayuri will have to go bankai to fight with Syazel. Kenpachi is going to push Nnoi to the point where he releases (It will be at the end of the chapter).:)
[hr]

You're are basing that to what happened in SS. Just as Ichigo has gotten stronger cuz of his mask, what makes you think the captains can't become strong as well. What about Shun and Uki with their bankai are they weaker than Ichigo.:)

Ichigo bankai is superior to Byakuya's in speed.

Yes he defeated two captains, One where it was a draw, the other where he could not even stand up straight. It was a draw against Kenpachi cuz they both fell, Ken acknowledged it as a win cuz his sword broke. In the byakuya fight, Ichigo was defeated by Byakuya, the hollow was the one that brought byakuya to his knees, so that Ichigo can give the final attack.:)

As for the predictions, I believe that we will see every captain releasing their shikai. I hope Unohana does something, if her vice-captain is the one to defeat the exequias.:darn I hope Ken's sword name is revealed (Maybe that will be for the 300'th chapter). I hope Ichigo tells Orhime to heal Grimm as well (Maybe he could be an ally for SS):)

drakend
November 07, 2007, 11:10 AM
Yes cuz until then, his mask was okay, After he stopped Grimm's attack on Orhime, is where his mask started breaking off. The chapter 283 is basically grimm beating Ichigo to pulp, only to have Ichigo regain his resolve at the end. :)

I don't think it was due to Grimmjaw's attacks, but because Ichigo saw the scared face of Orihime and then he started losing his resolve and the mask immediately started to break.

Ichigo did barely beat Grimmjaw, he sliced him in half, gave him a black Getsuga and Grimm was still standing, it wasn't until he stabbed him that he won.:)

Ichigo was at great disadvantage because he had to deal with Orhime's safety (her shield is crap after all) and Orihime's childish reaction.
Before babysitting Orihime Grimmjaw was having his ass handed to Ichigo.
I'm not an Ichigo's fanboy and I don't particularly like or dislike him, but I'm beginning to be tired of all the Kenpachi's fanboysm. He's cool and such, but he's a shinigami and he will always be inferior to hybrids, like the regular hollows: all the mess Aizen created is specifically because of the advantages of becoming hybrids. Now don't come out telling me "eh but Kenpachi killed Tesla in one strike!!!". Yes I know and I can reply: there is trash evreywhere! :D

When Nnoi was hurting Nell, where was the "killing intent", Or is it just for Orhime. Ichigo was hurt and exhausted after the fight with Grimm. All Ichigo did was try to come at Nnoi like he was going to kill him only to beaten back.:)

If Zaraki would have come we would have Shirosaki in action by now... like it happened with Byakuya. So don't be so sure Ichigo would have died for real: I'm really surprised Shirosaki didn't come out after Ichigo got stabbed by Ulquiorra... he's there waiting for his occasion... :D

Just like Ichigo has gotten stronger, why can't the captains do the same thing. Captains being stronger makes sense, cuz they have to fight the espada and rescue Ichigo and Co. Ichigo being weak compared to captains now make sense, cuz that would allow him to get stronger for the winter war or something else.:)

Shinigami can't go beyond bankai, that's their natural limit. If they want to go further they have to hybridize themselves. What can the captains have achieved if they had reached their natural limit back in SS arc? The only option is for them to have become vaizards, but that would be very unlikely, even if Kenpachi with an hollow mask is sugoi! :D

Ehi dude your reply speed is amazing: you're faster than bankai Ichigo!!! :D

You're are basing that to what happened in SS. Just as Ichigo has gotten stronger cuz of his mask, what makes you think the captains can't become strong as well. What about Shun and Uki with their bankai are they weaker than Ichigo.:)

Because shinigami has natural limits, hybrids have unlimited potential. Why do you think Aizen made this entire mess? :D
Anyway there are stronger captains among gotei 13 and those captains can take on lower level Espada, but I doubt they are a match from Ulquiora and above levels...

Yes he defeated two captains, One where it was a draw, the other where he could not even stand up straight. It was a draw against Kenpachi cuz they both fell, Ken acknowledged it as a win cuz his sword broke. In the byakuya fight, Ichigo was defeated by Byakuya, the hollow was the one that brought byakuya to his knees, so that Ichigo can give the final attack.:)

Against Kenpachi it wasn't a draw: Ichigo broke Kenpachi's sword and for shinigami that means defeat.
Fo Byakuya Ichigo (and Shirosaki) could have killed him two times, and at the end Ichigo managed to break Byakua's sword. So that means defeat as well.

As for the predictions, I believe that we will see every captain releasing their shikai. I hope Unohana does something, if her vice-captain is the one to defeat the exequias.:darn I hope Ken's sword name is revealed (Maybe that will be for the 300'th chapter). I hope Ichigo tells Orhime to heal Grimm as well (Maybe he could be an ally for SS):)
Shikai? Well for Unohana you're right most likely because exequias aren't espada, but for the other captains you are over-rating them way too much. Byakuya and Kenpachi will be able to defeat their respective opponents, but not without a bankai. And there is Ulquiorra on his way back and against him the retreat is the only option at this point, leaving Orihime there of course...

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 11:59 AM
I don't think it was due to Grimmjaw's attacks, but because Ichigo saw the scared face of Orihime and then he started losing his resolve and the mask immediately started to break.

Well he could have just reached his limit to keep the mask on. He was just determined to fight.:)

Ichigo was at great disadvantage because he had to deal with Orhime's safety (her shield is crap after all) and Orihime's childish reaction.
Before babysitting Orihime Grimmjaw was having his ass handed to Ichigo.
I'm not an Ichigo's fanboy and I don't particularly like or dislike him, but I'm beginning to be tired of all the Kenpachi's fanboysm. He's cool and such, but he's a shinigami and he will always be inferior to hybrids, like the regular hollows: all the mess Aizen created is specifically because of the advantages of becoming hybrids. Now don't come out telling me "eh but Kenpachi killed Tesla in one strike!!!". Yes I know and I can reply: there is trash evreywhere! :D

There are so many captains superior to Ichigo. Urahara, Isshin, Yamma, Shun, Uki and maybe Unohana.I get the fact that Ichigo is strong, but he has not mastered his hollow powers, which gives him another level of power. :)

What I believe that Kenpachi is stronger than Ichigo at the moment, this would allow the reader to see what the improvements. We have seen Ichigo get stronger and stronger, so this fight with Nnoi would be a perfect oppurtunity to let us see Ken's strength.:)

If Zaraki would have come we would have Shirosaki in action by now... like it happened with Byakuya. So don't be so sure Ichigo would have died for real: I'm really surprised Shirosaki didn't come out after Ichigo got stabbed by Ulquiorra... he's there waiting for his occasion... :D

If Zaraki hadn't come there's a good chance that Hollow Ichigo would have come out.

Shinigami can't go beyond bankai, that's their natural limit. If they want to go further they have to hybridize themselves. What can the captains have achieved if they had reached their natural limit back in SS arc? The only option is for them to have become vaizards, but that would be very unlikely, even if Kenpachi with an hollow mask is sugoi! :D

Ehi dude your reply speed is amazing: you're faster than bankai Ichigo!!! :D

Aizen reached a level, where he could not grow any stronger as a shinigami. That may not be the case for other captains. Like Ken, Bya, they could still get stronger until they also hit that wall like Aizen did. I believe that I'm faster as well.:)

Because shinigami has natural limits, hybrids have unlimited potential. Why do you think Aizen made this entire mess? :D
Anyway there are stronger captains among gotei 13 and those captains can take on lower level Espada, but I doubt they are a match from Ulquiora and above levels...

Aizen wanted to break down the wall and become a hybrid cuz he believed that he had reached his full potential. The other captains may have not reached their full potential and have the opportunity to become stronger. Yamma is stronger than Aizen (I think So). Shun and Uki should be able to take on top espada like 1 -3 (1 on 1).:)

Against Kenpachi it wasn't a draw: Ichigo broke Kenpachi's sword and for shinigami that means defeat.
Fo Byakuya Ichigo (and Shirosaki) could have killed him two times, and at the end Ichigo managed to break Byakua's sword. So that means defeat as well.

When a shinigami's sword breaks they are defeated. I believe that is just another reason for Ichigo to come out as a winner.

Ichigo had the oppurtunity to kill Bya when he had his sword at the Bya's throat. After Bya started senkei Ichigo was slowly getting defeated. This could be cuz of his inexperience of fighting with bankai.

Shikai? Well for Unohana you're right most likely because exequias aren't espada, but for the other captains you are over-rating them way too much. Byakuya and Kenpachi will be able to defeat their respective opponents, but not without a bankai. And there is Ulquiorra on his way back and against him the retreat is the only option at this point, leaving Orihime there of course...

Well if the captains reveal their bankai before espada releases that would not make sense. Unless it's like Ichigo where bankai is needed to keep up with Espada before their release. :)

Kenpachi with a bankai is a stretch, cuz his sword has to materialize and then he has to defeat it, this process take like 10 years or so. Unless he used the doll which forcibly makes the zanpak appear, that is more plausible.:)

drakend
November 07, 2007, 12:24 PM
There are so many captains superior to Ichigo. Urahara, Isshin, Yamma, Shun, Uki and maybe Unohana.I get the fact that Ichigo is strong, but he has not mastered his hollow powers, which gives him another level of power. :)

Oh yes, but Byakuya and Kenpachi aren't: that's my entire point. If you add the mask then Ichigo is superior to almost any shinigami captain.

What I believe that Kenpachi is stronger than Ichigo at the moment, this would allow the reader to see what the improvements. We have seen Ichigo get stronger and stronger, so this fight with Nnoi would be a perfect oppurtunity to let us see Ken's strength.:)

At the moment Ichigo is half dead... I mean even Orihime is stronger than him right now. :D
Yes I want to see more Kenpachi as well, but please don't say he's stronger than Ichigo. If Kenpachi manages to defeat Nnoitra than Ichigo is able to when he's in full strength.

If Zaraki hadn't come there's a good chance that Hollow Ichigo would have come out.

And I would have liked that... three or four chapters of pure rampage! :D
Well it isn't too late: if Ulquiorra comes out there are still some chances!!!

Aizen reached a level, where he could not grow any stronger as a shinigami. That may not be the case for other captains. Like Ken, Bya, they could still get stronger until they also hit that wall like Aizen did. I believe that I'm faster as well.:)

Uhm I don't know: from what I remember evrey shinigami specializes in one specific field. Only very few shinigami can master all of them.

Aizen wanted to break down the wall and become a hybrid cuz he believed that he had reached his full potential. The other captains may have not reached their full potential and have the opportunity to become stronger. Yamma is stronger than Aizen (I think So). Shun and Uki should be able to take on top espada like 1 -3 (1 on 1).:)

With Yamma I hope you're referring to Yamamoto and not to Yammi... :D

Ichigo had the oppurtunity to kill Bya when he had his sword at the Bya's throat. After Bya started senkei Ichigo was slowly getting defeated. This could be cuz of his inexperience of fighting with bankai.

During that time, after Shirosaki appeared, Ichigo's body got clearly healed. It's quite obvious that Shirosaki has self-healing abilities otherwise he wouldn't have been able to jump around during his rampage against Byakuya. Only upper Espada seem to have that ability: Ulquiorra with his eye and Nnoitra because he can heal his injuries in seconds.
If Ichigo learns that ability then he can fight multiple battles without getting fixed evrey time.

Well if the captains reveal their bankai before espada releases that would not make sense. Unless it's like Ichigo where bankai is needed to keep up with Espada before their release. :)

Bankai Ichigo was no match for Grimmjaw, so I don't see why other captains don't release their bankai immediately.

Kenpachi with a bankai is a stretch, cuz his sword has to materialize and then he has to defeat it, this process take like 10 years or so. Unless he used the doll which forcibly makes the zanpak appear, that is more plausible.:)
I would like Kenpachi with the mask... do you imagine how awesome it would be?!? :D

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 12:41 PM
I don't think at all that Ichigo is superior to Byakuya without the mask.

What makes you think that?

And about the majority of captains, we haven't seen what they can do, so there's no way to compare them with masked Ichigo, to say Ichigo surpasses them.

Aizen had espadas as strong as Neliel for about 2 whole years, at least, by what Nnoitora stated. Why didn't he attack and wiped SS already? Answer: because the average espadas aren't on the average captain level.

drakend
November 07, 2007, 12:53 PM
I don't think at all that Ichigo is superior to Byakuya without the mask.

What makes you think that?

And about the majority of captains, we haven't seen what they can do, so there's no way to compare them with masked Ichigo, to say Ichigo surpasses them.

Aizen had espadas as strong as Neliel for about 2 whole years, at least, by what Nnoitora stated. Why didn't he attack and wiped SS already? Answer: because the average espadas aren't on the average captain level.
Why do I think because Ichigo is superior to Byakuya?
Because of this:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1976/334402sa5.th.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=334402sa5.jpg)
and this:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/10/43434307wv3.th.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43434307wv3.jpg)

Is it enough? :D

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 12:59 PM
@drakend

We don't know how strong the captains have gotten since SS. We will have to wait and see what they can do next chapter.:)

I believe that Kenpachi right now is stronger than Ichigo. He has to be to fight Nnoi. Ichigo had a tough time beating Grimm, so he's gonna have a tougher time beating Nnoi.:)

Aizen is one of those shinigami that has mastered all the skills. I believe the top 3 captains have done it too. (Yamma, Shun and Uki):)

I don't think his body got healed, I think the Hollow was able to ignore the injuries cuz of his tremendous power (That's what it says on wikipedia).:)

Well Ichigo went Bankai for speed, Other captains might try something else.:)

I predict that atleast Nnoi will release at the end of the chapter. Byakuya will release shikai, Mayuri will release bankai, Unohana I dunno, hopefully she releases as well. Kenpachi will prolly give us some info about his power rather than showing it (He will show it in chapter 300):)
[hr]

Because of this:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1976/334402sa5.th.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=334402sa5.jpg)
and this:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/10/43434307wv3.th.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43434307wv3.jpg)

The hollow beat Byakuya down to Ichigo's level of power. So that could be why Ichigo was able to break bya's sword.

arwes
November 07, 2007, 01:01 PM
I dunno if Zaraki will show off a release or anything soon or not. He certainly gets a kick out of handicapping himself in fights.

ShaunMati1
November 07, 2007, 01:05 PM
What im thinking is that drakend is right, the captains now can most likely defeat espada 10-5 but Ulquiorra and above is going to be impossible. Just like there is a huge difference in power between Vice Captains and Captains, there will be a huge different from espadas 4-1 than 10-5. So im hoping that since only Vizziards can maybe match the Vasto Lordes than the vizziards that helped ichi are going to eventually fight. They cant only play the role of helping ichigo they have to be apart of it. If u dont remember everything involved or came from SS fights, EX. the Bounto, The Banished group from the bleach movie, even the Ichigo and co. So lets hope they just save orihime and leave for SS for the war. REPLY***

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 01:16 PM
Because of this:
and this:

Well, then you must think Rukia is also stronger than Aaroniero, cuz she stabed him in the face, killing him in the process. Ichigo caught Byakuya off guard too, that's all. Byakuya proved to be far superior than he is when he unlocked the second stage of his bankai. In it, he started to fall and to get a beating from Byakuya. Even if he was hard to kill, that doesn't mean he overcame Byakuya. The 6th division's captain could not finish Ichigo, but eventually he got himself together and was managing to do so.

And when he did it, inner hollow took over as a desperate measure to survive. After injuring Byakuya severily, Ichigo regained control, and his bigger reiatsu was decisive in the final sword-clash. However, he has Byakuya's recklessness and inner-hollow intervention to thank for this pictures. Respectively.

drakend
November 07, 2007, 01:20 PM
We don't know how strong the captains have gotten since SS. We will have to wait and see what they can do next chapter.:)

They have bankai so it's not like they're going to show us much surprises. They should be able to handle these espada anyway.

I believe that Kenpachi right now is stronger than Ichigo. He has to be to fight Nnoi. Ichigo had a tough time beating Grimm, so he's gonna have a tougher time beating Nnoi.:)

Ichigo fought against Grimmjaw AND babysitted Orihime! :D
Anyway I keep my idea that if Kenpachi wins then Ichigo would win as well.

I don't think his body got healed, I think the Hollow was able to ignore the injuries cuz of his tremendous power (That's what it says on wikipedia).:)

Then wikipedia sucks on this point because Ichigo was able to fight even after the Ichigo kick the hollow inside him again.

Well Ichigo went Bankai for speed, Other captains might try something else.:)

Ichigo's bankai = speed, Ichigo's mask = power. Speed and power = overkill.

I predict that atleast Nnoi will release at the end of the chapter. Byakuya will release shikai, Mayuri will release bankai, Unohana I dunno, hopefully she releases as well. Kenpachi will prolly give us some info about his power rather than showing it (He will show it in chapter 300):)
<hr noshade size="1">

Byakuya, Mayuri and Kenpachi will release bankai sooner or later, Unohana only shikai.

The hollow beat Byakuya down to Ichigo's level of power. So that could be why Ichigo was able to break bya's sword.
Byakuya was having the upper hand in his fight against Ichigo only because Ichigo's body started to get crushed under the pressure of Ichigo's bankai, not under the pressure of Byakuya's bankai or whatever. Ichigo's bankai remains superior to Byakuya's one, it's only that Ichigo was a noob at that (like he's a noob now with the mask).

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 01:38 PM
@drakend

We don't know how Ichigo was able to fight again after being injured to the point of death by Bya.:)

Grimmjaw was not trying to attack Orhime. So I dunno how the babysitting came from.
If you mean about the attack that Ichigo blocked. It was meant for Ichigo but he avoided and it went straight for Orhime.:)

I don't think all the captains will release their bankai, I think the bankai will be for the 300th chapter. I hope Ichigo and Grimm gets healed.:)

drakend
November 07, 2007, 01:44 PM
@drakend

We don't know how Ichigo was able to fight again after being injured to the point of death by Bya.:)
Because Ichigo is a magician! Is it ok? :P
It's due to Shirosaki, it's so obvious... before he can't do shit, after he can fight again. 1 + 1 = 2 friend! ;)

Grimmjaw was not trying to attack Orhime. So I dunno how the babysitting came from.
If you mean about the attack that Ichigo blocked. It was meant for Ichigo but he avoided and it went straight for Orhime.:)

Yes I know that, but if Orihime wasn't there Ichigo wouldn't have to block those four beams. (LOL it seems we're talking about Gundam! :D )

I don't think all the captains will release their bankai, I think the bankai will be for the 300th chapter. I hope Ichigo and Grimm gets healed.:)
Well I mean to finish their opponents, because if they manage to kill the Espada with shikai then Bleach's coerence would have gone into the trash.

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 01:49 PM
@drakend
Well unless he can regenerate like his hollow without it being present, I dunno how he was healed. Well maybe something like Zangetsu stopping Ichigo bleeding happened.:)

The captains will release their bankai after their respective espada has released. (Except for Mayrui since Syazel is already released):)

lexx
November 07, 2007, 02:20 PM
Let's all remember one thing about Bleach:

"the strength of some characters is portrayed in terribly inconsistent ways"

like:

Hitsugaya vs Ichimaru, wherin Hitsugaya had the advantage.
Kenpachi vs Komamura + Tousen, wherin Kenpachi tore through their Bankai forms.
Kenpachi vs Ichigo, wherin Ichigo won (somewhat).
Tousen vs Grimmjaw, wherin Tousen sliced off his freaking ARM with not so much as going shikai.
Grimmjaw vs Ichigo, wherin Ichigo's bankai couldn't even cut Grimmjaw unreleased.

See the inconsistencies folks?

Also:
Kenpachi isnt' necessarily stronger than Noitora. Consider that Noitora's been hit by his own doubled Cero (on his right side), been slashed across the chest, and his weapon's been partially broken by Nell's lance. He can't be fighting at full strength...

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 02:45 PM
Ok, I get that Nnoitora might not be at full strength. And I bet these inconsistencies are about escaping that "power level" Dragon-ball thing, that was final in every episode. If we new correctly everyone's strengths and weaknesses, all fights would be dull and have an expected outcome, save for some crazy fan-service power-up to justify some victories.

Kubo makes it unpredictable by not explaining things very well. This way we will still not know who will win each of these fights or why. Even Rukia, that was acknowledged terribly weak, fought against an acknowledged strong foe, and ended up finding a way to overcome him without some sort of power-up: his recklessness.

Not saying we shouldn't argue about what has passed, by I kind of see the point in hiding everyone's true strengths and determinants on each of the fights.

______

However, one question is still in the air: why the hell didn't Aizen invade SS and finished them all before, if he had the espadas for at least 2 years and if they were at captain level? 10 captains versus 10 captain levels + Aizen + Gin + Tousen should be enough, right? Aizen isn't stupid. I suppose his espada aren't enough to take on Gotei 13.

drakend
November 07, 2007, 03:19 PM
However, one question is still in the air: why the hell didn't Aizen invade SS and finished them all before, if he had the espadas for at least 2 years and if they were at captain level? 10 captains versus 10 captain levels + Aizen + Gin + Tousen should be enough, right? Aizen isn't stupid. I suppose his espada aren't enough to take on Gotei 13.
There is something called Royal Dimension and Royal Guards... those are Aizen's true enemies, not the shinigami. He's preparing to invade the Royal Dimension, SS is just a walk in the park.

When he put arrancarized vastroodes in the espada then it's game over for ss.

Jack Van Burace
November 07, 2007, 04:19 PM
lol, good answer. It is indeed an option.

On another matter: Zaraki may not need to know his shikai. Nnoitra has broken his sword, and therefore is incapable of releasing. If Nnoitra doesn't overcome badly Zaraki in this current state, all he needs to do is remove his eyepatch and bye bye Nnoitra. That is, if they're evenly matched, Zaraki still has a trick up his sleeve. Nnoitra is at his best.

earthforge
November 07, 2007, 05:08 PM
And then Noitra puls off his eypatch. And then the giants duke it out. LOL

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 05:32 PM
lol, good answer. It is indeed an option.

On another matter: Zaraki may not need to know his shikai. Nnoitra has broken his sword, and therefore is incapable of releasing. If Nnoitra doesn't overcome badly Zaraki in this current state, all he needs to do is remove his eyepatch and bye bye Nnoitra. That is, if they're evenly matched, Zaraki still has a trick up his sleeve. Nnoitra is at his best.

Nell did not break his sword but simply cracked it:)

I think Zaraki will play around with Nnoi and then Nnoi will realize that he is indeed weak. So that would set up him releasing and Zaraki removing his eyepatch. If they are evenly matched then there would be no point of powering up. Like all other fights it is cuz they were not matched, that they power up (Ichigo with bankai was not enough for grimmjaw, while Ichigo with his mask forced Grimm to release). :amuse

QMark
November 07, 2007, 06:53 PM
It's only been a month since the SS arc, has it not?
And the guys have only been in HM like a day at most.

The captains have been power figures for hundreds, and thousands of years. If they could get substantially stronger in a month, it'd be kinda dumb. Why not train all the time then?

Oh, because you mean gaining Bankai in 3 days over the exception of 1000 years makes sense? Point is anything is possible at this point. Heck, look at Ichigo. He could barely take on a kicked out Espada member at the beginning of this arc. Now look at him. Its all whats good for the story's plot. And at this point, the captains have to be strong enough to be on equal grounds with the Espada, otherwise whats the point of bringing them to HM? To get killed?

kaitendragon
November 07, 2007, 07:31 PM
Well, then you must think Rukia is also stronger than Aaroniero, cuz she stabed him in the face, killing him in the process. Ichigo caught Byakuya off guard too, that's all. Byakuya proved to be far superior than he is when he unlocked the second stage of his bankai. In it, he started to fall and to get a beating from Byakuya. Even if he was hard to kill, that doesn't mean he overcame Byakuya. The 6th division's captain could not finish Ichigo, but eventually he got himself together and was managing to do so.

And when he did it, inner hollow took over as a desperate measure to survive. After injuring Byakuya severily, Ichigo regained control, and his bigger reiatsu was decisive in the final sword-clash. However, he has Byakuya's recklessness and inner-hollow intervention to thank for this pictures. Respectively.

Ichigo Bankai whips Byakuya Bankai. It was clearly depicted in the Manga and Anime. Until Ichigo's body started breaking down and he lost his Bankai's advantage(which pretty much means he was back in Shikai, just with his Bankai Blade), he was whipping Byakuya to the point of confusion. The only thing Byakuya was able to do was figure it out what Ichigo's Bankai did. The only Reason Ichigo started losing after Senkai, was because he lost his speed(cuz of broken bones). The inner hollow only came out to even the fight back out, after ichigo became at a disadvantage do to his cracked bones. During the Hollows Rampage, ichigoes body was probably healed by the Hollows Rapid Regeneration ability(which is why after the Hollow was suppressed again, Ichigo was able to move again).

black_burn
November 07, 2007, 07:32 PM
My end of the battle predictions for kenpachi noitora....

Noitora wining can't really see this happening so won't goon with that.

Kenpachi wining Think this could happen ,then Kenpachi lets him live by a whim, then Noitora crawls back , infront of Aizen and tells him that he will win the next time or something so but Tousen cuts off his tongue and demotes him of his 5th rank then the new espada from 5 down come in.

A Draw Most likely will happen ,the battle goes on with them on equal terms fighting it out Kenpachi makes the first mistake gets cut looks down at it in shock but then quickly tuns and cuts Noitora then Los Noches calls back all of them out there still fighting 5 and 7 most likely 8 will die ,then whe they return and the new Espada come in .

Some how i see new Espada at the end of this arc

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 07:44 PM
@black_burn

Do you mean a new espada for the dead one's or completely new like maybe Vasto Lorde Espada.:)

I predict Ken and Nnoi pushing each other, bya starting his slice, Mayuri trying to win back his creepy science prize, and Unohana killing the Exequias which will not be shown in the manga.:)

black_burn
November 07, 2007, 07:51 PM
I meant for 5-10 I think 1-4 are all vasto lorde, maybe Wonderwice will come in and join the ranks of the Espada.

TheChosenOne
November 07, 2007, 10:51 PM
I meant for 5-10 I think 1-4 are all vasto lorde, maybe Wonderwice will come in and join the ranks of the Espada.

Wonderwice has been recognized as an espada by SS.:)

I predict Mayuri will be the first to release, followed by Unohana with that Green Manta Ray. Byakuya will prolly just talk and then release. Kenpachi will just beat Nnoi with his immense Reiatsu.:amuse

hollowdemon
November 08, 2007, 05:52 PM
i have a feeling that wonderwice is one of the vastroodes thats shown by kubo but just without us knowing that he is one of them.

TheChosenOne
November 08, 2007, 06:04 PM
@hollowdemon

Vasto lorde has been said to be very smart and strong. Wonderwice fits to be a gillian cuz they have low intelligence

hollowdemon
November 08, 2007, 06:23 PM
oh yeahh thats right.....

well ulquiorra fits best in that category then
halibel does also

TheChosenOne
November 08, 2007, 07:00 PM
@hollowdemon

Ulq, since he has the vasto lorde mask which matches the silhouette. I think the old man is the only one not a vasto cuz his crown was not seen in the silhouette. Stark who I think is 1 should be a vasto as should halibel.:)

I hope Zaraki shows us something connected with his sword, like a name or attack. Unohana needs to do something rather than heal. Byakuya's massacre is expected. Mayuri playing doctor is obvious.:)

hollowdemon
November 08, 2007, 07:24 PM
thechosenone,

how could be the old man be counted out as a vasto lorde? in the silhouettes wasnt only ulquiorra shown ? i believe that halibel and stark is but the old man gives me a confusing thought...

Removed Spoiler. Please don't talk about spoilers outside the spoiler discussion. Thanks

TheChosenOne
November 08, 2007, 07:42 PM
@hollowdemon

Well when I matched the silhouette to the old guy's head which has a crown on top, if he is a vasto lorde it should resemble something similar to Ulq's hollow remains. :)

Stark has the set of teeth as necklace which could be part of vasto lorde, halibel's hollow remains have not shown but since she is the top 3 I will give her the benefit.:)

Kenpachi might have somethin special, Kubo maybe decided it to reveal to readers in the 300th chapter. :)

hollowdemon
November 08, 2007, 08:40 PM
thechosenone,

could u give me the link to the vasto lorde silhouettes?
iforgot where it is in the forum

TheChosenOne
November 08, 2007, 10:41 PM
thechosenone,

could u give me the link to the vasto lorde silhouettes?
iforgot where it is in the forum

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/

This is the link for the silhouette and description is given for Vasto Lorde and Ajucas.:)

I can't wait to see what Unohana will do against Exequias. I hope she releases, since her release is the only one not seen. It's been maddening:darn

hollowdemon
November 08, 2007, 11:52 PM
for some reason.....
i have a feeling the first person that we're gonna see die is someone from the 11th squad...
my gut feeling is either ikkaku or kenpachi (nooooooooooooooo)

drakend
November 09, 2007, 03:14 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/197/16/

This is the link for the silhouette and description is given for Vasto Lorde and Ajucas.:)

I can't wait to see what Unohana will do against Exequias. I hope she releases, since her release is the only one not seen. It's been maddening:darn
Unohana already released her sword to shikai state, when that flying snail thing which carried the uncounscious vice-captains owned by Ichigo.
Anyway it's quite ludicrous for a captain to release her shikai against arrancars who aren't in the espada...

Hockeychaoz
November 09, 2007, 04:03 AM
Unohana already released her sword to shikai state, when that flying snail thing which carried the uncounscious vice-captains owned by Ichigo.
Anyway it's quite ludicrous for a captain to release her shikai against arrancars who aren't in the espada...

Why would it be ludicrous for a captain to release shikai against arrancar who aren't in the espada?

Didn't Ichigo have this problem as soon as he got into Soul Society?

drakend
November 09, 2007, 04:21 AM
Why would it be ludicrous for a captain to release shikai against arrancar who aren't in the espada?

Didn't Ichigo have this problem as soon as he got into Soul Society?
Uh? Ichigo had shikai at the beginning of SS arc and he perfomed well till Kenpachi, with Byakuya he needed bankai.

Darek Khort
November 09, 2007, 04:55 AM
I'm expecting a long-enough-fight where syazel and noitra will lose, but that other guy (can't think of his name right now) will still be alive.
The guys will leave. Afterall, there's supposed to be a Winter War. I doubt captains and vice captains have all come into Hueco Mundo, since they need people to protect Soul Society and the human world respectively.

What I want to know is whether Zaraki has started talking to his sword, because Noitra will most likely release.

And what about Urahara? Has Soul Society been working with him all along? Why did they suddenly seek his help; and have they finally (if not already behind-the-scenes) accepted him back into Soul Society?

It's interesting how Soul Society and Hueco Mundo's current 'fighers' on the scene match perfectly. I'm assuming when the Winter War arrives, it'll be perfect match-ups again.

Hockeychaoz
November 09, 2007, 05:30 AM
Uh? Ichigo had shikai at the beginning of SS arc and he perfomed well till Kenpachi, with Byakuya he needed bankai.

I meant HM. Reading SS somewhere else and wrote it.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 12:29 PM

The manga has not stated what her shikai is, the green manta ray could be it or it just be another ability of her sword.:)

I really hope that Kenpachi reveals his swords name or some type of attack. :)

sirhcmick
November 09, 2007, 04:39 PM

i was under the impression she just materilized her swords true form but didnt release shikai. but what do i know lol

hayateblitz
November 09, 2007, 05:10 PM
Ha. I think the mangaka did a very good match up. Battle loving freaks in one corner, proud ppl in the other, mad scientists in the other corner, and healing/destructors in the last. I wonder where the other captains are.. And is Rukia still alive?? She seems to be covered in some white stuff.. could be the dirt on the ground or.. she froze her wound to stop the bleeding >.>

Dantrag
November 09, 2007, 05:26 PM
how could be the old man be counted out as a vasto lorde? in the silhouettes wasnt only ulquiorra shown ? i believe that halibel and stark is but the old man gives me a confusing thought...

So far not one Espada or other Arrancar has been confirmed as Vasto Lorde, it's still open for debate. As for the silhouette that was used to describe Vasto Lorde's, even though it does resemble Ulquiorra's broken helmet it is far from enough proof that it is Ulquiorra. Valid proof is a direct statement from the manga or from a future databook which states what glass of menos Ulquiorra was if he was a menos grande at all.

As for Old Man's form not matching the silhouette, only Gillians, weakest of Menos look exactly alike. Grimmjow was an Adjuchas but his panther form was far from example form shown when the groups of menos were explained, yet that does not limit his canon status as an Adjuchas. So far the only defining facts for Vasto Lorde's are that their shape and size resemble humans but they still look like hollows and that they are stronger than an average captain ("Stronger than any captain" in the scanlation found at onemanga.com).

Silhouette
November 09, 2007, 06:00 PM
is Rukia still alive?? She seems to be covered in some white stuff.. could be the dirt on the ground or.. she froze her wound to stop the bleeding >.>

I think it’s the ice from from her last battle with espada 9 (heh already forgot his name). It looks very dramatic…especially when Byakuya first stepped in to find the place covered in ice and his sis lying on the ground, it gives the feeling that a massacre happened not too long ago in that place and will make Byakuya even angrier.

It’s funny how Ishida says “why” at the end of the page showing Unohana wanting to treat the fallen espada next to Sado. I don’t know why exactly she decided to do that but my guess is that our captain-mom never faced a hollow who didn’t vanish right after getting slashed. Maybe he looked more like a shinigami/human or that she could sense the shinigami trace in his reiatsu and so she was influenced to treat him too.

It’s interesting that we didn’t see Nemu at all while Mayuri was talking to Szayel. Is Mayuri already setting up a trap for Szayel using Nemu?
Edit: Ah she's there behind Mayuri...it was a tiny pic...forget about him setting up a trap for Szayel. I still hope he doesn't use her as a decoy and gets her killed.
I never thought I would say that but darn it Mayuri said on helluva line “I need your name to label the jar I am gonna put you in”.

It’s sweet that Le Roux is the fastest among espadas. I mean Byakuya had a lot of trouble when he fought against Ichigo’s speed but it looks like he has learned a few things of Yoruichi and why not since she was able to wrap Byakuya’s zanpakuto and keep in one piece when he intended to scatter it and attack Ichigo back in SS. And she even did it without having to release her “master of flash” technique (not sure about the name). Byakuya is probably the proudest character I’ve ever seen in a manga and to lose to Ichigo in speed is something he cannot accept or live with so matching him up against the fastest espada is a really fantastic way to show what he did to overcome the speed problem….so far so good.

Neuroff
November 09, 2007, 08:34 PM
I meant HM. Reading SS somewhere else and wrote it.
Ichigo was fighting a former espada, not some random arrancar who just finish off half-dead people.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 09:11 PM
Why is Unohana treating Gatenbein, does she not see him as an enemy, or she was ordered to heal anyone injured. Does that mean that Grimm is going to healed as well. :)

Exequias running away was just dissapointing , i wanted to see her fight a little, guess kubo doesn't want to reveal her power till the very end.:)

Only one page of Kenpachi and Nnoi was the only thing I hated about the chapter. So byakuya has a move faster than the sonido (or as fast). Since it said onimitsu 3rd of shihou (is there a 4th technique as well). :)

Was Utsemi the name of the move? Is this the same move that Yoruichi used against byakuya during SS. Remember when he cut her and her clothes got cut, but she was perfectly fine.:)

Darek Khort
November 09, 2007, 10:59 PM
She probably is healing everyone because that's what she does. I mean, she healed the ryoka (aka, Sado/etc/etc) during the SS arc too. She didn't really care.
I reckon she should fight Tousen. They both don't want to hurt others unless absolutely necessary.
She only heals. He only fights for justice and wishes to limit bloodshed.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:02 PM
Well she healed Sado cuz Shunsui asked her to. I think she healing Privarion Espada will prolly set up her fighting them only to be smacked down again.

puma
November 10, 2007, 12:03 AM
Really tot Kenpachi would own this chapter. But kuchiki was awesome so no complains.

Cant wait for Mayuri (dont knowif that is the right spelling) to properly label his opponent. It seems as if, the captains' fights will all be short. That will be a welcomed change.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:15 AM
I think Kenpachi going all out will be for the 300th chapter, since it being a special occasion. :)

I think Mayuri will just analyze every move made by Syazel (like he did with Ishida in SS arc, and Syazel did in HM arc). This would make Syazel angry cuz that would mean the Mayuri does not take his power seriously. :)

puma
November 10, 2007, 12:27 AM
Agreed. Its possible that Mayuri accepted the mission purely on experimental purposes.
I would really love to see syazel aggrevated.:)

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:30 AM
Agreed. Its possible that Mayuri accepted the mission purely on experimental purposes.
I would really love to see syazel aggrevated.:)

I think SS would be interested in Espada, cuz of them being a hybrid. Experimenting on them could reveal a weakness.:)

Syazel has been too calm, he needs to just scream or start crying (Mayuri being the better scientist):)

Travis
November 10, 2007, 01:21 AM
I think its dumb that they are healing ANYONE that's injured. This is a war. Are they going to keep on healing the espada they defeat so they can fight them again during the winter war? That sounds retarded. They should be trying to kill anyone that is in Heuco Mundo and working for Aizen.

Its not like they are people. They die their souls go to soul society purified and back as good. Geez its kind of dumb, it seems Kubo is too attached to his characters.

I don't want the WW to come and you see like 30 fights going on at once. With the Vice Captains and Captains fight the arrancar and espada, and Vaizards fighting any vastolorde or higher espada and Chad, Ichigo, Ishida fighting Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. That would take far too long to tell. I'll be freaking 30 by the time its over.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:43 AM
Well maybe healing them has a hidden purpose for SS. Unohana could be just doing it cuz maybe she does not want to see people in pain. :)

notBowen
November 10, 2007, 02:17 AM
I think its dumb that they are healing ANYONE that's injured. This is a war. Are they going to keep on healing the espada they defeat so they can fight them again during the winter war? That sounds retarded. They should be trying to kill anyone that is in Heuco Mundo and working for Aizen.

Its not like they are people. They die their souls go to soul society purified and back as good. Geez its kind of dumb, it seems Kubo is too attached to his characters.

I don't want the WW to come and you see like 30 fights going on at once. With the Vice Captains and Captains fight the arrancar and espada, and Vaizards fighting any vastolorde or higher espada and Chad, Ichigo, Ishida fighting Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. That would take far too long to tell. I'll be freaking 30 by the time its over.
Yeah, but there is the possibility that once Unohana heals someone she has the power to at will open back up any wounds she herself has healed. That would be a funny dynamic.

Darek Khort
November 10, 2007, 06:30 AM
@notBowen - That would be so evil. Not something I'd expect from her. However, if she could do something like that then that would be the ultimate interrogation technique. They may be able to get a good amount of information about HM from the fallen.

alexandrosgnr
November 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
"...but rest at ease. The reason for your loss is not due to that arrogance.. It's simply due to a difference in power.."

Having HIM as a comrade makes me exciting :P

radical3113
November 10, 2007, 08:29 AM
wats with that zomari's power some type of kage bunshin . i see byakua used the same technique that yoruichi used on him back in ss. haha

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 10:46 AM
unohana just isnt the type that fights and enjoys pain on anyone. She'll probably forced to fight when she sees her lieutenant badly injured after receiving badass blows by a certain enemy (espada or vastroodes) or when theres something else thats probably mentioned that involves with her past as to why she doesnt like fighting and pain being brought on anyone (i doubt that though but its possible).

KyleUchiha
November 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
I really enjoyed this latest chapter. Even though we only so little of Kenpachi, seeing Byakuya fighting again is fantastic. Especially against the number 7 Espada. Can't wait to see how their battle ends.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
kenpachi and nnoitra both looked happy so the battle that theyre duking out on is most definitely enjoyable to both of them which will result to complete nnoitra revealing releases and hopefully kenpachis bankai brawl !!

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
wats with that zomari's power some type of kage bunshin . i see byakua used the same technique that yoruichi used on him back in ss. haha

He moves so fast that it creates multiple shadows. It just creates an illusion that there are 5 people instead of 1.:)

unohana just isnt the type that fights and enjoys pain on anyone. She'll probably forced to fight when she sees her lieutenant badly injured after receiving badass blows by a certain enemy (espada or vastroodes) or when theres something else thats probably mentioned that involves with her past as to why she doesnt like fighting and pain being brought on anyone (i doubt that though but its possible).

I think Unohana's power will not be revealed until the Winter War. The only thing she has done so far in Bleach is heal people. Maybe she really is weak and can only heal people (I don't think so), or maybe she is strong as shun, uki and yamma.:)

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
she's gotta be
otherwise they wouldnt just put someone who only can heal as a captain in SS

gdupninja
November 10, 2007, 02:28 PM
I think shes pretty strong. She looks like a veteran so she defintly got some power. Her captains uniform has sleeves so you can tell sees been a captain for a while.
Anyway i will finally admit that Byakuya is gangsta. Im really looking forward to seeing this fight between him and the 7th espada.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 02:30 PM
lol hes a G
and it seems like espada numero 7 is also the type of personality that byakuya has
so the fight should be interesting

gdupninja
November 10, 2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I also like the line Mayuri dropped. Homeboy said he needs to know what to label him. That was great!

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:39 PM
Ya the jar label line was just sick. :)

Mayuri with the ram head is just hilarious, I think he made some upgrades to his body. Hopefully the Byakuya fight does not become about who has better manners.:D

gdupninja
November 10, 2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah I think everyone came to Hueco Mundo with upgrades. We are in for a few good fights. Hey what happened to grimmjow and uliquirra( oh wow i spelled his name wrong.)?
Havent seen them in a while. what if Halibel pops out to fight the girl captain?

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah I think everyone came to Hueco Mundo with upgrades. We are in for a few good fights. Hey what happened to grimmjow and uliquirra( oh wow i spelled his name wrong.)?
Havent seen them in a while. what if Halibel pops out to fight the girl captain?

Ulq is still inside the negacion prison that Grimm put him in. Grimm is injured and on the verge of death. I hope Orhime heals Grimm. If Nell gets healed then she and Hailbel could fight, current 3 vs former 3 (I think Halibel is 3):)

matrice
November 11, 2007, 05:56 AM
Byakuia was totally awesome in this chapter... I mena, his ability in shumpo surpasses the fastest espada, the one with the strongest sonido. However, the fight I am looking up is the one between Mayuri and Zyeroaporro, since i really like the mad scientist chapitain which has all these strange tricks, regeneration abilities and arrogance. Zyeroaporro truly needs to have his ass kicked sometime, otherwise he will become too arrogant, like Noitora, and will even start to claim to be the strongest and all these things. Mayuri and his cruel traten of putting him in a conteined in order to analyze him should have freacked him out, but he simply doesn't seem to realize that the actual enemy his a capitain level, not some small fry. In this way, the fraccion were a lot more intelligent than him, since they escaped from Unohana when they had the possibility (well, I don't see mayuri giving him such an choice).

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 11:21 AM
if Nel decides to fight halibel which we claim that shes #3 then my prediction will be that nel gets her ass whooped cuz she only can handle nnoitra when she showed her release while nnoitra didnt even release

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 12:04 PM
if Nel decides to fight halibel which we claim that shes #3 then my prediction will be that nel gets her ass whooped cuz she only can handle nnoitra when she showed her release while nnoitra didnt even release

We don't know that, If Orhime restores her mask then she could be more powerful than she was with Nnoi. But I Agree that the chances of her fighting equally with Halibel is unlikely:)

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 12:21 PM
the whole point of unohana coming...i have a feeling she still has ties to aizen/gin since she was the last captain that encountered with them before they decided to get the hougyouku from rukia.
there must be a story plot behind with unohana cause shes just been too chill and lay low for basically the whole bleach arc's
i cant stand it !!

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
the whole point of unohana coming...i have a feeling she still has ties to aizen/gin since she was the last captain that encountered with them before they decided to get the hougyouku from rukia.
there must be a story plot behind with unohana cause shes just been too chill and lay low for basically the whole bleach arc's
i cant stand it !!

I think that's how Kubo plans for her to be, Calm and never stressed. I think Unohana will show her true power in the winter war. I think she could be as powerful as Shun and Uki :)

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 01:08 PM
she's going to be someone whos at the same level of Gin i think...
if she is then vastroodes shouldnt be a problem to her

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
Yoruichi training Byakuya was very suprising. Since byakuya is not one to ask for help. Maybe he realized that he weak after defeat by Ichigo and wanted to train to catch up with Ichigo's speed. :)

QMark
November 11, 2007, 04:41 PM
Well not only that but he saw up close in person that she still had one up on him. I honestly believe that Yoruichi and Kisuke are among the top elite of shinigami. Even more so than Byakuya, Kenpachi, etc. Its too bad they don't ever battle straight on to show their true skill. I'm hoping the final battle of this arc is Kisuke vs Aizen. Or perhaps even Kisuke + Yoruichi vs Aizen. Yamamoto stepping up seems like the best choice but I'd rather see a resolution rather than just another great battle.
I'm also starting to believe that Kisuke was the best thing SS ever had. I mean, he even invented something that could change Shinigami into Hollow's and Vice Versa. What has Mayuri done for SS besides create a hot daughter(Ricky Bobby rocks)?

Jack Van Burace
November 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
Yes, I agree Kisuke is one of the best shinigami ever. There must be a reason to why Aizen wouldn't take the stone away from him directly in Karakura. And since Kenpachi knows Urahara, this means that when Urahara was expelled, Aizen was already on SS.

Both Aizen and Urahara are so on top that they both started innovating to go further from their current levels.

However, it seems as Aizen doesn't want to take on the captains by himself.

gold349
November 11, 2007, 06:29 PM
I agree with those who think that there is more to Urahara, in a way that he knows a lot about hollow powers and knows a bit to much than just basically coming across it in research. If Aizen came up against that wall where he couldn't progress in strength and had to go the way of forbiden and secret experiments on creating hybrids so must have Urahara if he can make soul mods and gigi's then either he went against soul scociaty who were carrying out these forbidden experiments or he was carrying them out himself and got caught and kicked out

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 08:38 PM
i have a feeling urahara was aizen's captain while he was a lieutenant and thats how aizen was able to learn about the hougyouku. If thats the case Urahara is most definitely in the running for the strongest captain even though hes a former captain and still has a whole bundle of tricks up his sleeves.

honest_hypocrite
November 12, 2007, 12:24 AM
Has anyone noticed how kubo has been tying some obscure plot points in to the story lately. Like with Byakuya's new shumpo technique, which was shown by Yoruichi waaaaay back in the SS arc. Even at that time, I was thinking "what the hell did she just do...". There have been other very minute things as well. It just reinforces my confidence that Kubo is NOT firing chapters from the hip. He has, in his brain, the whole thing thought out and planned very well, imo. And all these other plot holes will be filled when its all said and done. We just need patience. We only get 20 pages/week, ffs.

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 01:54 PM
Was the technique that Byakuya agaisnt Zomari the same as Yoruichi used against Byakuya in SS. :)

Byakuya has improved well cuz he did not know that technique during SS, so either he trained for the Winter war, or cuz of him being (or feeling) inferior to a mere human like Ichigo. :)

akatsuki27
November 12, 2007, 03:23 PM
you see how mayuri has that new ram-like head decoration thingy....i think i noticed that he had that in the new bleach movie trailer....thats kinda weird for that to show up in the movie when it was only introduced two weeks ago dont you think?

anyway, yeah that must be the same shunpo yoruichi did when she tried to get away from him on the bridge, thats only the third step though, alegedly....im guessing that when kuchiki does the fourth step, he'll injure le roux enough to force him to release

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 03:55 PM
I hope all the captains release along with the Espada's. Byakuya's secret fourth step might enable him to keep up with Zomari if he releases.

Side Note :I watched the trailer and Mayuri isn't in it.

akatsuki27
November 12, 2007, 04:02 PM
I hope all the captains release along with the Espada's. Byakuya's secret fourth step might enable him to keep up with Zomari if he releases.

Side Note :I watched the trailer and Mayuri isn't in it.

it's not in the ichigo trailer where he is like why you....answer me, or whatever, it's on another one, extended one, you might find it in the diamond dust rebellion thread....they show a captains meeting (brief)....i could be way off though

gold349
November 12, 2007, 04:47 PM
The Mayuri and Szael fight, I think shouldn't have even happened and shouldn't have got this far Dondo and Peshes attack should have wiped Szael of the face of Los Noches. When Peshe pulled out his ultima sword and struck Szael it hurt him, so the combined cero should have caused more than enough to cause serious damage or hurt him bad I dont believe he had it calculated, how could he have when he got hurt by Peshe just swinging ultima at him, and all this is unnecessary he should have been history, i just dont buy it for some reason.

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 10:59 AM
well if that wouldve been the case then dondo and pesche would've been a really strong fraccion to take out an espada.
That wouldnt've been the way that kubo wanted to go since he wants espada to be eliminated by the SS captains and plus it just doesnt seem right for that to happen

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 12:05 PM
@hollowdemon

The current espada's (Involved in fights') should be killed by a captain, since they are considered the same rank. :)

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 12:23 PM
if anything the SS captains would be the one thats going to be killed by either aizen, gin or tousen well....not tousen but i doubt that kubo will have the heart to do that.

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 01:08 PM
I don't think Aizen will do anything, He is only concentrated about his true goal. The King's key, unless someone stops him from accomplishing that I don't think he would fight someone. :)

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 01:16 PM
he'll probably kill komamura since he has ties with tousen and komamura will try to kill aizen since its his fault for making tousen that way and after aizen kills him tousen turns over a leaf and is a good guy fighting for justice after all.

jst a crazy thought =P

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 03:17 PM
If Aizen kills Komma cuz of tousen, does that mean that he will kill Matsumoto cuz of her ties with Gin :)

hollowdemon
November 14, 2007, 10:58 AM
pretty much....
cause komamura and Matsumoto will come into play one time or the other since both of them seems like they have deeper ties with them than any other Member of the SS

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 03:51 PM
Since Byakuya avoided the sonida attack, does that mean that he is faster, since he can use utsusemi (name of the move) again and again to avoid Zomari's attacks. :)

Jack Van Burace
November 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
Nope, I don't think he is faster. He prolly just surprised Zomari. I think Zomari will be more careful next time and be more dramatic.

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 06:25 PM
I think byakuya will release his shikai, since almost all the time where he states the power gap, he releases his shikai and attacks the person. Can byakuya's flower petals cut the iron skin of espada.:)

Hockeychaoz
November 14, 2007, 09:39 PM
I think byakuya will release his shikai, since almost all the time where he states the power gap, he releases his shikai and attacks the person. Can byakuya's flower petals cut the iron skin of espada.:)

Another question:

Are the flower petals the same as shikai as in bankai?
Like, if shikai can't hurt him. Would bankai petals cut him?

Lol, these are questions I want asnwered. =p

Btw, I think someone said that Byakuya has Senkai if he gets serious. I don't think he would use senkai because against Ichigo, he said that he'd only use it against people he swore to kill personally. Ichigo was the second. I can't see him making some random Espada he just met the third.

Btw, anyone got any theory who the first one he showed it to was.

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 09:52 PM
Another question:

Are the flower petals the same as shikai as in bankai?
Like, if shikai can't hurt him. Would bankai petals cut him?

Lol, these are questions I want asnwered. =p

Btw, I think someone said that Byakuya has Senkai if he gets serious. I don't think he would use senkai because against Ichigo, he said that he'd only use it against people he swore to kill personally. Ichigo was the second. I can't see him making some random Espada he just met the third.

Btw, anyone got any theory who the first one he showed it to was.

Well as far as bankai goes, all it does is increase the petals ten fold so he can cover more ground. I'm not sure about cutting but I guess it could, since ichigo's Getsuga could defeat Byakuya's shikai but he could not do it against bankai.

Here was able to break through.

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/160/018.jpg

Here Getsuga could not get through

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/161/014.jpg

So I guess with bankai his petals become stronger, or it could be just the greater the number the harder it is to break through.:)

Hockeychaoz
November 14, 2007, 09:56 PM
Well as far as bankai goes, all it does is increase the petals ten fold so he can cover more ground. I'm not sure about cutting but I guess it could, since ichigo's Getsuga could defeat Byakuya's shikai but he could not do it against bankai.

Here was able to break through.

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/160/018.jpg

Here Getsuga could not get through

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/161/014.jpg

So I guess with bankai his petals become stronger, or it could be just the greater the number the harder it is to break through.:)

Your first image there though, Byakuya had no idea wtf was coming at him.
And I don't think his shikai can be used for defense anyways can it?

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 01:49 PM
Your first image there though, Byakuya had no idea wtf was coming at him.
And I don't think his shikai can be used for defense anyways can it?

I think he should be able to use shikai for defense, but he does not cuz it won't be effective for defense like bankai. Since bankai multiplies his petals by ten.:)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 04:36 PM
it could be, but byakuya's shikai could only hold weak attacks as to bankai defense could hold a more stronger attack like it could probably hold grimmjows final attack (i forgot the name)

Neuroff
November 15, 2007, 05:06 PM
Bankai multiplies the petals by a thousand, not ten. I don't know where you guys are getting ten from.

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 05:19 PM
yeah definitely thousands

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 06:19 PM
i though his shikai has 1000 petals, doesn't bankai just multiply it tenfold, or does it multipy with thousands.:)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
wait....
byakuya said it multiplies tenfolds
but...wow im not sure now..lol

I think its by thousands though

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 06:27 PM
I think since shikai is 1000, bankai prolly just become 10000 (meant as a whole). Where does it say that it multiplies by tenfold:)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 06:42 PM
hmmm......must investigate lol
but it does make sense though

Neuroff
November 15, 2007, 11:06 PM
I think since shikai is 1000, bankai prolly just become 10000 (meant as a whole). Where does it say that it multiplies by tenfold:)
No, that's not even close.

Chapter 143, page 04:
Byakuya: A thousand swords rise from the ground... then those thousands scatter, and countless flying blades pierce through the enemy... no one knows the exact number generated.

The 1000 swords that come out of Byakuya's bankai are not going to scatter into only 10 blades each. Byakuya's shikai scatters into 1000 blades. You can pretty much assume each sword is going to scatter into at least 1000 blades, especially considering that each one is extremely large.

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 09:31 AM
No, that's not even close.

Chapter 143, page 04:
Byakuya: A thousand swords rise from the ground... then those thousands scatter, and countless flying blades pierce through the enemy... no one knows the exact number generated.

The 1000 swords that come out of Byakuya's bankai are not going to scatter into only 10 blades each. Byakuya's shikai scatters into 1000 blades. You can pretty much assume each sword is going to scatter into at least 1000 blades, especially considering that each one is extremely large.

I does state that there are 1000 swords in his bankai, so considering 1000 pieces for each sword, his petals should increase to a million.

The description of Byakuya's bankai.:)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/143/004.jpg

hollowdemon
November 16, 2007, 10:06 AM
^^ :blink :o :blink :o

byakuya kicks ass

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 06:51 PM
Glad that Kenpachi was shown along with Nnoi, It just itching to a great fight. :)

baboysai
November 17, 2007, 01:13 AM
I'm wondering though. Why is it that this time captains can take espada confidently? When Hitsugaya had fought with an arrancar for the first time, his limit had to be removed before he could defeat the guy. I don't remember if it was also an espada though. If it was, it would have been ok.

I just feel that the powers of the captains suddenly had an upgrade, and I didn't like the change. I mean, when the arrancar were introduced, it was made to look like shinigami really look like sh*t compared to them (even captains like Hitsugaya). And then Kubo Tite suddenly reveals that espada aren't a threat at all. wtf does that mean?

sythwon
November 17, 2007, 02:12 AM
@baboysai

the captains currently in HM are out to ensure that ichigo and co. make it out of HM alive. perhaps on yama's orders, since kenpachi mentioned that urahara was able to speed things up with his work on the garganta offering safe passage to captain-class shinigami at full strength.

that aside, it's also noteworthy to remember that the concentration of spirit particles in HM easily tops SS's and the real world's. ishida mentioned that after their first fight in HM. chad noticed that as well, and later on figures out how to unleash his full strength (badass left arm and his even more badass new right arm which he used to take out gantenbein). thus, explains the powerups for the captains as well.

hitsugaya, being the only other captain to come face to face with arrancar prior to the HM invasion of ichigo and co. and the 4captains and their +ones, is the youngest captain on the gotei 13. it has also been shown that his bankai is still "incomplete" during his fight with the arrancar scissor guy. [personally, i think "incomplete" is not the perfect word to describe hitsu's bankai. think of it as just a bankai still in its infancy, with yet still lots of room for growth. he's still a kid after all, however gifted/talented of a genius he may be. ] without the limit release, he was only at 20% of his full strength in the real world. that was a major handicap. the same goes for masumoto, renji, and ikakku (being vice-captains and 3rd seat/second strongest of their respective squads).

as for the espadas not being a threat, i still think they are. i just think that these current espada are not yet the ones who will blow us off our seats. true, hitsu made mention that if aizen commands 10vastoloordes it will spell a difficult time for SS. this current crop is just not that, at least not yet. aizen's prolly just conducting another one of his experiments with these ones, but i'm sure he'll perfect the espada line-up just in time for the winter war.

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 01:02 PM
I'm wondering though. Why is it that this time captains can take espada confidently? When Hitsugaya had fought with an arrancar for the first time, his limit had to be removed before he could defeat the guy. I don't remember if it was also an espada though. If it was, it would have been ok.

I just feel that the powers of the captains suddenly had an upgrade, and I didn't like the change. I mean, when the arrancar were introduced, it was made to look like shinigami really look like sh*t compared to them (even captains like Hitsugaya). And then Kubo Tite suddenly reveals that espada aren't a threat at all. wtf does that mean?

Hitsugaya had his limiter removed before the fight with Yammy. I think the captains have gotten stronger just like Ichigo, they must have been training and increasing in their power while waiting to invade Hueco Mundo. I think the limiter only lets you use about 5-10 % of the captains overall power, which makes them much weaker against arrancar.:)

Well I think the espada's (weaker ones) are being taken out to make room for the Vasto Lorde's, so when the winter war comes all the captains will realize that they are no match for Aizen's espada's.:)