PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 228 Discussion [Bleach]

Hermie
May 19, 2006, 10:13 AM
Ooooh, Aizen has set his sights on Orihime! What could this mean? Will she be the next damsel in distress? or will she prove Urahara (that meanie!) wrong, and fight her own battles?

227 Cookies over here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4049.0)

Raw out! Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4226.0)! Enjoy! //DZ

--------------------

Makiyura
May 20, 2006, 07:06 PM
he must have been the shadow that was following her, the reason why Orihime isnt allowed to fight is that she is important to Azien's plans. hmmmm...interesting!

venicia777
May 21, 2006, 06:38 PM
i like the direction Orihime's character is going. i just hope aizen gets her. Her character is too cliched and un-interesting. Kubo has done great by doing this. I guess he realizes Orihime needed a new dimension to her. And kisuke as usual pushed the right buttons- although i didnt expect him to be this brutally truthful.

i expect a continuation of Orihimes flight from uraharas base. and getting interrupted by someone. That is what i am hoping for really. More training scenes will just be a bore.

and dont forget We need something like this to keep Djudge and co still interested in bleach

Gold Knight
May 22, 2006, 01:28 AM
I'm kind of nervous that this is going to turn out to be another "Rescue the Princess" storyline, which I hope won't happen. I was disappointed that Yoruichi and Orihime wasn't going to be doing any training together - which I thought at first they were going to do.

But regardless, it's cool to see a return to Soul Society characters. I think we'll be seeing more Ichigo interaction with the Vaizards ( Or Visoreds, whichever ) in the next chapter, though.

Secretly hoping to see more of Urahara, Renji, and Chad, however...

_ATMA
May 22, 2006, 03:07 AM
hmmm maybe orohime gets cought by aizen and then she gets killed beacuse shes under complete control of him? in the comming war........... use her for something new maybe in the future a battle between her and chad will apear wooo freaky

Dragonzair
May 22, 2006, 04:48 AM
Don't call Urahara 'meanie'. T_T

I don't think the next chapter will have anything to do with what Aizen's going to do. Probably a short scene with Orihime feeling distressed, or something like thsat.

Then we shift back to Urahara!! :nuts

jabbament
May 22, 2006, 09:27 AM
Nah, I think we're going back to the whole Ichigo's training thing, and the Vaizards making more fun of him 'cuz he's slow...that any we'll probably see a couple pages with Aizen giving out an order to bring Orihime back.

Oh...and probably more with Ikkaku and them. Matsumoto went there to tell Ikkaku and Yumichika about Aizen's plans didn't she? Keigo will proably overhear and go into one of his idiotic ramblings like he tends to.

ligerjager
May 22, 2006, 02:31 PM
so many possibilities that it could make you go mad......I just hope orihime continues to get stronger, maybe become the wild card in this new arc....but who knows, i just don't want aizen to experiment on her, that would just be messed up.[br]Posted at: May 22, 2006, 12:12:26 PM_________________________________________________by the way, why does everyone hate humans? I was just wondering because they are either surprised or disgusted. I hope that they become the wildcard in the upcoming battle (but that's just my imagination)

Predator
May 22, 2006, 05:22 PM
Something crazy, but maybe Keigo might really be fit for action. He blocked Matsumoto's first kick :s

Orihime has had her spotlight for a long time. But she might be caught by an Arcanar and then her prince (read - Hirako) will set her free. No big arcs, no tense action, just a Vaizard whooping an Arcanar.

thatbabo
May 22, 2006, 07:15 PM
Keigo pwns everyone...I remember joking around a while back about how he'd gain powers and make a significant contribution...never in my wildest dreams did I think it'd actually come true... :crying

I shall stick to the same prediction until it comes true...so...

The next chapter surely will cover Soul Society and the happenings there... :wtf

Brede
May 23, 2006, 02:51 AM
i predict a flashback of uruhara telling yoruichi the truth about why he wants to keep Orihime off the battle field. Since his appearance, uruhara has never actually told anything 'directly' - remember the 'body' he conveniently lent Rukya? and of all ppl, why was he so blunt with Orihime? He may be a meanie at times but its a little out of character for him to purposely and so insensitively hurt the feelings of this one truly nice and kind person. there must be more to why he said what he did to her. and if so, hurting orihime with those words would have to be the lesser of the 2 evils...which means, the actual truth is much more painful.

EvilSniffles
May 23, 2006, 08:28 PM
I made a comment elsewhere about how he didn't have the ability to train her since her power is not like chad's in a sense. Chad is more offensive while she is a defensive with a small offensive attack. She will prob be like ichigo and train on her own to grow more so....she will create a new way to heal or what not...I think what urahara is doing is making her upset to do it.

jabbament
May 23, 2006, 10:33 PM
You know, based on EvilSniffles comment...do you think that Orihime will go back to Ichigo and the Vaizards? She doesn't seem to be the type to give up on something like this, and she knows that Hacchi (or whomever makes the barriers) has powers similar to hers...so maybe she can learn from him. Not to mention, I think Hacchi and the rest are interested in her powers too because she's just a human and was able to pass their best barrier.

Although, I do see an attempted abduction of Orihime in the next chapter or two, but I believe it will be stopped...quickly, but by who? Her Knight in White Armor. We'll probably get to see a quick display of how kick-ass Ishida has become when he appears out of nowhere and destroys whomever Aizen sends after Orihime. :p

What a better way to re-introduce and show off the re-Quincified Ishida both at once?

EvilSniffles
May 23, 2006, 11:02 PM
ohoho I forgot about hacchi! yes yes...that could be....

Dragonzair
May 24, 2006, 01:00 AM
Nah, I think we're going back to the whole Ichigo's training thing, and the Vaizards making more fun of him 'cuz he's slow...that any we'll probably see a couple pages with Aizen giving out an order to bring Orihime back.

:blink I totally forgot about Ichigo. >_>;;

Yeah. That may be it then.

Although, I do see an attempted abduction of Orihime in the next chapter or two, but I believe it will be stopped...quickly, but by who? Her Knight in White Armor. We'll probably get to see a quick display of how kick-ass Ishida has become when he appears out of nowhere and destroys whomever Aizen sends after Orihime.

**sqeals like a maniac*
Well, but his father did say he was not do have anything to do with the shinigami and it's friends. So...T_____T

And Brede's prediction sems plausible too. I'm thinking there may be a flashback, or a scene with Urahara and Yoruichi about Orihime, but that might be the inner me talking. >_>;

jabbament
May 24, 2006, 01:25 AM
Well, technically Ichigo is not a Shinigami...so Ishida may still help. If Ishida has any part in the next few volumes and for any large fights, he has to be on a side. He swore to his father to have no more dealings with the Shinigami, and Quincy's live to exterminate hollows, so Ishida siding with Ichigo and the Vaizards seems like the most logical thing, since they're not really Shinigami or Hollows.

No matter how strong he's gotten, he can't be on his own side in the upcomming war, unless he really wants to die...and now that he has his powers back, I think we'll be seeing him soon...Well, I HOPE he's the one to rescue Orihime...OrihimeXIshida ftw!

EvilSniffles
May 24, 2006, 11:08 AM
OR his fajer is in cahoots with aizen :O!!!!

One Bad Mo Fo
May 24, 2006, 11:18 AM
what if Aizen means to use Orihime as a means to bypass the royal key thus moving the time table forward?

SchmoDawg
May 24, 2006, 09:38 PM
What if aizens bankai controled minds and he took over orihime.

erieru
May 24, 2006, 10:31 PM
I think Orihime will become super important and strong in the next war, urahara knows that the only way he can get Orihime to train hard is by she willing to help other, to be useful to her friends, not by training the crap out of her like he did with Ichigo or Chado, but I'm curious who will she train with?? Vaizards?? It would be awsome if Isshin would train her, that would be a cool twist. Plus, I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but I'm really curious about Urahara's bankai, I think it will be the key to neutralize Aizen's bankai, it is definetly different to any other bankai we have seen so far, it's either a different kind of fighting power or it's just tooooooo powerful and destructive to be used just for training purposes.

EvilSniffles
May 24, 2006, 11:25 PM
well, he said that it can't be used for training....so it must do something else, people whos bankai have yet to be seen or special moves are the pretty fancy guy in division 13, urhara and yourichi, and I don't care that I butcher their names....not sure of anyone else off the top of my head..ALSO keep in mind a few other people we have not seen, kaien's sister and bro, and the gate guardian, they may make some type of appearance like the other captains..we can only assume they are doing something productive. OH Yeah and the TV wanna be ghost buster dude... you forget about them but they are still there doing something.

erieru
May 24, 2006, 11:37 PM
well, he said that it can't be used for training....so it must do something else, people whos bankai have yet to be seen or special moves are the pretty fancy guy in division 13, urhara and yourichi, and I don't care that I butcher their names....not sure of anyone else off the top of my head..ALSO keep in mind a few other people we have not seen, kaien's sister and bro, and the gate guardian, they may make some type of appearance like the other captains..we can only assume they are doing something productive. OH Yeah and the TV wanna be ghost buster dude... you forget about them but they are still there doing something.

also we haven't seen Ichimaru's bankai or Isshin's or chief Yamamoto Genryuusai's.... or Kenpachi's (been an optimist and thinking that someday he will get it :) ) or Kyourakui's or Ukitake's or Aizen's or any of the Espada's or Vaizard's bankais (or bankai equivalent moves)...

EvilSniffles
May 25, 2006, 12:08 AM
well grimjaw didn't do his bankai (I think he didn't)

ocasas
May 25, 2006, 11:56 AM
Japanese script is out with two little pics... www.ju-ni.net

destinator
May 25, 2006, 11:59 AM
hihi yeah posted that to 228 spoilers too =)

The Touch
May 26, 2006, 08:29 AM
Bleach - 228 Super LQ (Digital Cam Pics) (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/Bleach%20-%20228%20SLQ.zip)

Er... enjoy!

Dragonzair
May 26, 2006, 10:04 AM
Holy..!
Thank you Touch!

Gonna go and add em. ^_^

venicia777
May 26, 2006, 01:37 PM
great chapter. my hopeful Predictions of inoue becoming controlled to join the bad side didnt happen. ahh!!! i was praying for a good guy joining the bad side thingy. i thought it will spice up the series. But the obvious happened. the vizard similar to orihime, hatch, came to the rescue. i thought that was too predictable.
anyways, looking at what hatch did shows that we dont know squat about the abilities of these vizards at all. I guess now we know a little bit more about Uraharas plan. That the best way to save inoue is either get rid of her if she is going to get in the way of others or sass her and make her will to fight/heal tsubaki improve (which happened by chance- i think).
she probably will be training with hatch.

goebrak
May 26, 2006, 07:27 PM
but it's good to see that hutch heal orihime's only "sword"
that way she can fight with the others........
but i think aizen still got his eyes set on her.......

bboyjo
May 30, 2006, 04:40 AM
Hmmm... is it just me or were Inoue and Kuchiki so about to pash before Hiroyi-chan interupted? Kukukuku! Anwyay, great chapter, I can't wait to see new and improved Ichigo, and Orihime's new fighting technique/skill.

primerib
June 01, 2006, 03:55 PM
Notice how he says "what you want it to be", which implies that she can somehow alter whatever she has in her barrier or w/e, like upgrade power or something. Maybe turn Aizen into a watermelon! I'm glad they're giving her powers much more depth so she doesn't lag behind.