PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 378 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

destinator
November 09, 2007, 02:20 PM
The new chapter is out now, grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=604561).

Another week of battle and another new threat from pain? Will Jiraiya stand a chance against Pain? Predict away and remember to stay friendly and on topic.

Enjoy.

---

Chapter out, and here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=612731) for the grabbing!

BLACKU
November 09, 2007, 02:52 PM
I GUESS THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SO GOOD
AND JIRAIYA WILL STAND AGENST PAIN

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 03:28 PM
Rinnegan just pwns. I think Jiraiya will prolly unveil something special to counter the ability of the eyes watching all angles. The Ultimate Rasengan was just awesome, too bad it got sucked up.:)

coworlando
November 09, 2007, 03:47 PM
I don't see Jiriaya kicking the bucket, but I don't see him winning.

ElToroDelDiablo
November 09, 2007, 04:11 PM
The best would be that what happened in one fake spoiler: Pain opens the "gate" of the ?? realm and takes back Yondy (I wanna see him in real fight)
I think the battle will continue, Jiraya will get some kicks and pain will use the rinnegan seriously.

Helltroll
November 09, 2007, 04:36 PM
yay...the fake spoiler was interesting indeed.
but i hope we will see some more rigged jutsus from ero-sennin followed by a pein saying something like "now, i'll show you the true kight of the rinnegan" or something. after that a switch to another place, maybe hebi/team7 or konoha (there has to be something going on with root....)

i see Jiraiya defeating one of the bodies that Pain got and seriously injure is self.. Jiraiya will die soon.

Alex_1
November 09, 2007, 04:42 PM
The next chapter will be a flashback, and Jiraiya will probably in the end figure out a secret about the human summons. Down the road though it's pretty clear that he's going to run out of 'chakra' while Pein continues on.

But Pein is completely unfazed and not worried at all - I don't think he can be destroyed in this form. I'm starting to think that he only uses the body for a 'physical' form and that those piercings are connections/controling devices. Jiraiya's going to discover some of the secrets to him, and his message will get back to Konoha but I don't think he'll survive.

zidane
November 09, 2007, 04:48 PM
next chapter will be about Pain, startin´ a counterattack...

as the "next week"-text says...(translated by shrimpy...)

and this text also says that we will be informed about Pain´s "True Identity"...

whatever that is...

but anyway, i´m really excited about it :D

AngryChubbs
November 09, 2007, 05:20 PM
i see jiraya pulling out his most ultimate attack in hermit mode and hurting pain. not sure what will happen after that...so many possiblities

Zeus-Tails
November 09, 2007, 06:09 PM
Jeez seeing Jiraiya do all this stuff is amazing even though Pein has some strong defenses. But still, Jiraiya making a huge rasengan in like 2 seconds, moving THAT quick and having Ma and Pa with their super attacks. Could Orochimaru even hope to stand up to a hermit-mode Jiraiya?

Ichigo
November 09, 2007, 06:13 PM
I want to see Jiraiya come up with something, he said that needle attack was his fastest, i think Jiraiya may have to go all out. If the Sauske Deidra fight a template, we will see this fight between pain and Jiraiya to the end. I am curious about Itachi and Sauske scene.

Bowserfire
November 09, 2007, 06:29 PM
I think J-man will be able to handle this situation. Pain can see from every angle with his two summons, its like he has 6 eyes.. but this doesn't leave Jiraiya at a disadvantage since he can also see everything (i.e. he also has 6 eye vision using ma and pa frogs). So I think its gonna be a stalemate for at least another couple of chapters, hope it wont get too dry tho...

Patoz
November 09, 2007, 06:36 PM
In the next chapter I think that Jiraiya will reveal the powers of the rinnegan... I'm too curious :gigglebunny
[Iwannareadthenextchapter]^2

lonecomander
November 09, 2007, 07:52 PM
That ultimate rasengan was so beast. i really wish that kishimoto didnt take the ability from the androids in the DBZ saga and bring them in. It just seems so ridiculous that that body could absorb that huge ass rasengan. Jiraiya is too integral to this story to die, and we are finally seeing what he can do. He is such a beast i hope he kicks pains ass and i think that the introduction of madra makes it possible for pain to lose to jiraiya.

Tha Uchiha
November 09, 2007, 08:23 PM
Well it looks like jiraiya is going to have to attack all 3 pains at the same time for a possible attack to work. I can see that there is going to be perhaps more summonings coming from jiraiya's side. It seems that Naruto would be a perfect match to pain, a bushin here, a bushin there, keep pain's eyes busy focusing on multiple targets. But I'm getting ahead of myself, pain hasn't yet revealed his true power. And I know hermit mode has more as well. I predict more analysis from j-man's side and maybe a monologue from pain on how mighy he is and why jiraiya can't win.

bigtymer32
November 09, 2007, 08:43 PM
i see jiraiya busting out some more moves and making it a good fight.i dont think we have even begun to see what the rinnegan can do.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 08:53 PM
This fight is becoming too similar to Oro/Sandaime. The only way for Jiraiya to counter all three is to attack them all at the same time. Maybe Ma, Pa and Jiraiya will separate and attack all three pain together.:)

Has jiraya become full hermit mode or he is still only half. :)

Kakeru
November 09, 2007, 09:48 PM
This fight is becoming too similar to Oro/Sandaime. The only way for Jiraiya to counter all three is to attack them all at the same time. Maybe Ma, Pa and Jiraiya will separate and attack all three pain together.:)

Has jiraya become full hermit mode or he is still only half. :)

Agreed. Kishimoto seems to love 3-on-1 fighting.

My Predictions:

For sure something about Rinnengan will be revealed. But, as always, not the most powerful secret or anything. Will be only part of what the eyes can do. Jiraya will be in troublesome situation, and, at the end of chapter, will reveal some trick of his own. And, only then, the serious fight will begin.

I mean, all the Cool-But-Not-Serious stage is over now. ^^

Cheers.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 10:28 PM
I think Jiraiya will reveal something exclusive to hermit Mode, Pain will unveil more and more abilites about what he can do with his summons. Hopefully some info about Sasuke and Naruto. Ma and Pa bickering about lunch maybe:)

ZeroInstinct
November 09, 2007, 10:29 PM
In the next chapter I think that Jiraiya will reveal the powers of the rinnegan... I'm too curious :gigglebunny
[Iwannareadthenextchapter]^2

You mean pain revealing the power of rinnegan.
Was that another transformation jiraiya did,and this huge rasengan ,WOW!Next chapter fight continues,some awesome new attacks from jiraiya and pain in a disadvantage is forced to use the rinnegan:D

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 10:31 PM
Is Jiraya gonna resemble a frog (With frog hands and legs and body), when he releases the full hermit mode.:)

ZeroInstinct
November 09, 2007, 10:50 PM
Is Jiraya gonna resemble a frog (With frog hands and legs and body), when he releases the full hermit mode.:)

It's a good point you're making,he already has the leg's and hand's like a frog,but have a frog
sharp teeth's???:oh

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:07 PM
Well Naruto's frog are not normal. Prolly Jiraiya's teeth is just to show aggression and power from his hermit mode.:)

ZeroInstinct
November 09, 2007, 11:22 PM
What are all on pain's summoning's,and i hope next week we will see some naruto hebi scene,what a f#$@ is happening there!

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:36 PM
@ZeroInstinct

Do you mean the bolts on all the summons. :amuse

I also want to see what's happening with Sasuke, is he still heading to Konaha or has he reached there.:)

Madara07
November 09, 2007, 11:37 PM
I do think that we arent even scratching the surface with this fight. Jiraiya will probably look somewhat of a frog and pein will b unleashing more rinnengan mysteries. As far as a stratedgy to take them 3 down, not only is it the eyes that has something 2 do with it, i think it also has something 2 do with the bolts on their faces. Cuz thats like something thats on pein and all his summonings so its like a hidden weakness givin away as soon as u c them but u dont think that it could b it but that could b a possibility that if they removed the bolts, something might happen(maybe mainly 2 pain and his body might collapse and we might c his real body).

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:40 PM
@Madara07

Jiraiya becoming a frog when he releases full hermit mode is something I also think will happen, since he share legs, hands and eyes with frogs.:)

Jiraiya already looks morbid with Hermit Mode, when he turns into a frog that would just open up a whole level of scary. :)

ZeroInstinct
November 09, 2007, 11:42 PM
@ZeroInstinct

Do you mean the bolts on all the summons. :amuseeh

yeah,i mean why have all his summoning's pieccing's or bolts:notrust

Madara07
November 09, 2007, 11:43 PM
@Madara07

Jiraiya becoming a frog when he releases full hermit mode is something I also think will happen, since he share legs, hands and eyes with frogs.:)

Jiraiya already looks morbid with Hermit Mode, when he turns into a frog that would just open up a whole level of scary. :)

haha yeah it would especially with the teeth and all:) but what do u think about my other theory?

Seta Soujirou
November 09, 2007, 11:43 PM
jiraiya would have no choice but to engage all 3 of pain to stand a chance...the secret to pain's triple vision all also be revealed...that he has mastered the 6 realms or something along those lines...hopefully we can see konan commentating on pain's ability...haven't seen her in a while...

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:47 PM
@ZeroInstinct

Maybe it's like what the Frogs have with all the markings. Maybe since it's being summoned by pain he marks all of his summons by bolts. Hope the manga gives us some info about the bolts. :)
[hr]
Since Jiraiya has to attack all three of them at once, maybe Hirashin. I know it is exclusive to Minato, but he trusted Jiraiya with his son, and taught him Rasengan (Maybe a lot more). Maybe Jiraya has something similar to Hirashin. :)
[hr]

haha yeah it would especially with the teeth and all:) but what do u think about my other theory?

I dunno about weaknesses, cuz Pain has been shown as a "god" him having weaknesses would ruin his image of being invincible, but it sounds plausible.:)

Madara07
November 09, 2007, 11:50 PM
who's hirashin?
[hr]
i just figure that since they r only on his bodies and summonings? i dont know:)

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:53 PM
@Madara07

Hirashin (Dunno bout spelling) is a move created by Minato, it was the move where u could teleport anywhere instantly with a special seal. He used it with a kunai so where the kunai is thrown he appears. :)

Side Note: Congrats on 100th post :)

Madara07
November 09, 2007, 11:55 PM
@chosenone
just 2 make sure, minato is the 4ths real name correct?

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:00 AM
@chosenone
just 2 make sure, minato is the 4ths real name correct?

Yes, Minato Namikaze (full name)

I hope Pain is pushed to his limit next chapter, I want to see him get angry, he always has a calm look on his face :)

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:02 AM
Yes, Minato Namikaze (full name)

I hope Pain is pushed to his limit next chapter, I want to see him get angy, he always has a calm look on his face :)

yeah ur right what do u think happened 2 his original body like when how he looked when he was a kid

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:08 AM
I dunno, maybe he still has it.

If you want to give your theories or ideas you can discuss it in this thread http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18541&highlight=Pain :)

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:09 AM
well this is about predictions about 378 right?

More & more i find this battle to be Naruto future battle.. because Jiraiya can't kill someone like pain.. Jiraiya chakra capacity isn't as large as Naruto.. and Naruto use Kage Bunshin like its nothing.. Naruto even know how to uses is Kage Bunshin to its full potential....

Just imagine Pain VS Naruto after he get control of the kyuubi chakra? plus i think Naruto won't learn to control the chakra until he's in battle fighting pain..

Pain seems to has alot of Chakra and Stamina... But will lose to the Kyuubi unlimited power..

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:16 AM
ok well i guess it is then:)

ZeroInstinct
November 10, 2007, 12:18 AM
At the moment both jiraiya and pain are only playing,they try to find a weak point on eachothers strategy so mayby the next chapter will be a bit same like 377

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:21 AM
More & more i find this battle to be Naruto future battle.. because Jiraiya can't kill someone like pain.. Jiraiya chakra capacity isn't as large as Naruto.. and Naruto use Kage Bunshin like its nothing.. Naruto even know how to uses is Kage Bunshin to its full potential....

Just imagine Pain VS Naruto after he get control of the kyuubi chakra? plus i think Naruto won't learn to control the chakra until he's in battle fighting pain..

Pain seems to has alot of Chakra and Stamina... But will lose to the Kyuubi unlimited power..

that all maybe true but ur jumping ahead 2 far, how do we know that naruto will face pein with controlled kyuubi? What if jiraiya does finish him off and the real ending fight is naruto vs. madara? We still have the sasuke itachi thing going on along with naruto still chasing him, then we have the jiraiya pein fight, after that possibly a fight involving naruto and sasuke and from there naruto finishing his training. And while all that is happening, we find out more about madara/tobi
[hr]

At the moment both jiraiya and pain are only playing,they try to find a weak point on eachothers strategy so mayby the next chapter will be a bit same like 377

yes i agree but i think we might c a flash back or hear an explanation about the rinnengan maybe?

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:21 AM
@Madara07

Yes it is, I just thought you might want to add your ideas cuz it's a thread exclusive to the pain body theory.:)

@Karma

Agreed :)
If Naruto ever controls the kyuubi, he would just destroy Pain. I think it will make him realize that Naruto is more godly than himself.:)

Hope we see what Sasuke and Naruto is upto since it's been like 4 chapters since there last appearence. I wanna see Naruto go 5tails, cuz of Itachi fightin Sasuke (If a fight does occur). :)

ZeroInstinct
November 10, 2007, 12:22 AM

i hope not.i want to see naruto learn somr jutsus that can only work with the kyuubi chakra,and after he fight's pain prove his new strength against other villains:D

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:24 AM
@Madara07

Naruto vs Pain is more likely cuz they are opposites. If Jiraiya defeats Pain, then Pain will lose his image of being "God" :)

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:29 AM
@Madara07

Yes it is, I just thought you might want to add your ideas cuz it's a thread exclusive to the pain body theory.:)

@Karma

Agreed :)
If Naruto ever controls the kyuubi, he would just destroy Pain. I think it will make him realize that Naruto is more godly than himself.:)

Hope we see what Sasuke and Naruto is upto since it's been like 4 chapters since there last appearence. I wanna see Naruto go 5tails, cuz of Itachi fightin Sasuke (If a fight does occur). :)

to add on to the sasuke itachi thing i believe that(and i know this will sound stupid and illogical) but what if the whole purpose 4 itachi wanting sasuke 2 go 2 their hideout is 2 tell sasuke the truth to y he killed his clan and that could b that he was controlled by madara and he made him do it against his own will and from there we c an uchiha reunion.
[hr]

i hope not.i want to see naruto learn somr jutsus that can only work with the kyuubi chakra,and after he fight's pain prove his new strength against other villains:D

yeah same here i want 2 c some type of kyuubi bunshin and they all do fuuton rasenshurikens...that would b like an overkill but hey that would b awesome:) :)

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:39 AM
@Madara07

Agreed:)
I don't think Itachi is goin to the hideout for a fight, I think he wants to reveal something to Sasuke about Uchiha's secrets. (But first he has to keep sasuke down, cuz he will go relentless in attacking Itachi)

Hopefully Itachi and Sasuke will make an appearance next chapter. Sasuke and Hebi vs Itachi would just be awesome (If there's a fight).:)

that all maybe true but ur jumping ahead 2 far, how do we know that naruto will face pein with controlled kyuubi? What if jiraiya does finish him off and the real ending fight is naruto vs. madara? We still have the sasuke itachi thing going on along with naruto still chasing him, then we have the jiraiya pein fight, after that possibly a fight involving naruto and sasuke and from there naruto finishing his training. And while all that is happening, we find out more about madara/tobi
<hr noshade size="1">

yes i agree but i think we might c a flash back or hear an explanation about the rinnengan maybe?
as much as i don't want to burst your bubble.. Jiraiya would not defeat pain.. Naruto will defeat pain.. and Sasuke will defeat Madara/ tobi with the help of Naruto..

You got to remember that Jiraiya defeating pain won't help the story at all. But what you should be me worrying about is if! Kishi going to let Jiraiya live to fight another time..

But as i said, Pain is Naruto fight........ and i only see Jiraiya killing a body or 2 of Pain...

anyone notice a frog jumping out? it seems like jiraiya sent the frog to the 5th or to inform her of pain abilities..

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:52 AM
@Karma

I notice the frog jumping out of the frog, someone else said that it was just a distraction. Your theory sounds more plausible.:)

ZeroInstinct
November 10, 2007, 12:56 AM
tobi with the help of Naruto..
anyone notice a frog jumping out? it seems like jiraiya sent the frog to the 5th or to inform her of pain abilities..

This frog was only summoned to confuse pain so he can attack him.:D

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 12:58 AM
as much as i don't want to burst your bubble.. Jiraiya would not defeat pain.. Naruto will defeat pain.. and Sasuke will defeat Madara/ tobi with the help of Naruto..

You got to remember that Jiraiya defeating pain won't help the story at all. But what you should be me worrying about is if! Kishi going to let Jiraiya live to fight another time..

But as i said, Pain is Naruto fight........ and i only see Jiraiya killing a body or 2 of Pain...

ok(ur not bursting any bubble:) ) but i would definetly like 2 c naruto help out sasuke with madara if that happens

This frog was only summoned to confuse pain so he can attack him.:D

:notrust Why would Jiraiya do such a thing when he was in the smoke.. its Obvious that Jiraiya sent that frog to the leaf village.. distraction is so lame.. its some thing for us to see down the line.. their is nothing been said for us to believe its a distraction..

Or Its either Jiraiya realized he can't win and kage bunshin and Henge into a frog to get away.. while pain fight the fake Jiraiya which transform in the smoke..

But remember what i said here.. because sooner or later.. i don't want anyone to say they were the first! :p

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:06 AM
Well maybe it was a distraction or it could be a carrier to tsunade, since we didn't see the frog so puff, it's possible that the frog is still alive. Maybe Jiraya plans to do something :)

Well maybe it was a distraction or it could be a carrier to tsunade, since we didn't see the frog so puff, it's possible that the frog is still alive. Maybe Jiraya plans to do something :)Nope! Jiraiya is the Distraction.. the frog is going to give information about the battle..

Jiraiya went to the rain village to get info.. But what Jiraiya learn from Pain.. the low level Doesn't know that is capture in the frog going back to Ibiki..

The recent info is what Jiraiya needed to get back to the leaf village... and the frog is the best way to do it....

ZeroInstinct
November 10, 2007, 01:13 AM
it's possible that the frog is still alive. Maybe Jiraya plans to do something :)

Interesting theory:eyeroll
Why jiraiya is jiraiya so obssesed with the frog's and always use they power's.Is there any theory,or orochimaru with snakes and tsunade with slug's...hmmmm:confused:

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:20 AM
@ZeroInstinct

The Sannin is based on a old story http://www.kiseido.com/printss/ji.html
This is where Frog, Slug and Snakes have their rightful counterparts.:)

@Karma

Jiraiya is the distraction (If there is more to the frog) cuz he did the needle hair barrage as soon as the frog jumped out of the smoke.:)

Superlag
November 10, 2007, 01:39 AM
i know this is far fetched but what if jiraiya discovers how pain summons humans and somehow find a way to summon minato & sandaime. Just to even up the battle 3 on 3:amuse

Just like when Orochimaru summoned the 1st & 2nd. I think there is a purpose why the 3rd wasn't summoned at that time, because he will be summoned at a later time like in this jiraiya - pain fight:amuse

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:41 AM
i know this is far fetched but what if jiraiya discovers how pain summons humans and somehow find a way to summon minato & sandaime. Just to even up the battle 3 on 3:amuse

Just like when Orochimaru summoned the 1st & 2nd. I think there is a purpose why the 3rd wasn't summoned at that time, because he will be summoned at a later time like in this jiraiya - pain fight:amuse

The 1st and 2nd, were just dead. Sandaime and Yondaime lost their souls to the death god. So they can't be brought back. :)

This battle is 3on3 since Ma and Pa are also fighting with Jiraiya.:)

ZeroInstinct
November 10, 2007, 01:42 AM
@ZeroInstinct

The Sannin is based on a old story http://www.kiseido.com/printss/ji.html
This is where Frog, Slug and Snakes have their rightful counterparts.:)

I know i know,but why frog's where did he know that suck a power exist,i mean minato and naruto have made they frog contact from jiraiya.....?!

bean
November 10, 2007, 01:42 AM
it was just a distraction, you guys are getting carried away. He doesn't need a carrier frog. First, he has the frog with the rain nin, second, if he does die, ma or pa frog would probably survive, or both, and they would pass the message along. The frog was used as a diversion, and since it was not shown again, it most likely had little relevance. think about it. look at those two middle panels, they show the frog leaping out of the smoke and catching pein's attention, and then they show jiraiya sneaking up behind pein while pein is looking up at where the frog would be...yeah, definitely means it's a carrier (sarcasm). If it was a carrier, he would have told ma and pa that it made it through.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:49 AM
I know i know,but why frog's where did he know that suck a power exist,i mean minato and naruto have made they frog contact from jiraiya.....?!

He found out Myokubu Mountain where the toads live (I think accidentally, or maybe there were legends about such power and he sought them out). He prolly gave Minato the contract like he did with Naruto:)
[hr]

it was just a distraction, you guys are getting carried away. He doesn't need a carrier frog. First, he has the frog with the rain nin, second, if he does die, ma or pa frog would probably survive, or both, and they would pass the message along. The frog was used as a diversion, and since it was not shown again, it most likely had little relevance. think about it. look at those two middle panels, they show the frog leaping out of the smoke and catching pein's attention, and then they show jiraiya sneaking up behind pein while pein is looking up at where the frog would be...yeah, definitely means it's a carrier (sarcasm). If it was a carrier, he would have told ma and pa that it made it through.

Well so far every summon when they are destroyed puffs away (It's shown in the manga that they puff away), Maybe the frog will play some sort of role, or maybe it's just a distraction and is irrelevant.:)

Okia
November 10, 2007, 01:50 AM
yeah the frog was a distraction...

bean
November 10, 2007, 01:52 AM
He found out Myokubu Mountain where the toads live (I think accidentally, or maybe there were legends about such power and he sought them out). He prolly gave Minato the contract like he did with Naruto:)

Well so far every summon when they are destroyed puffs away (It's shown in the manga that they puff away), Maybe the frog will play some sort of role, or maybe it's just a distraction and is irrelevant.:)

if you notice, there were puffs all over the place the panels that followed those two...pick one and that's the frog's puff

*actually if you look to the right of the panda, there's a puff that is moving in the direction where the frog jumped...that's the frog's puff.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:58 AM
if you notice, there were puffs all over the place the panels that followed those two...pick one and that's the frog's puff

That could be from the panda summon or Jiraiya's needle hair barrage attack. Since the attack is so fast it prolly create some dust.:)

Maybe the frog is irrelevant, maybe it could be something else. I hope Jiraiya does something to counter the 3eye network.:)
[hr]
Now that I looked more carefully I think you're right.:)

toniCHRYSA
November 10, 2007, 01:59 AM

Coz it was his destiny. If you paid attention to the last chapter idk 376 or 375? The sage already said that a young man will come across Myokubu mountain(don't know if that's right) and will be blessed with the power of the toads. Now if you read the link that was given by TheChosenOne, it says there that

Jiraiya = frog/toads
Oro = snakes
Tsunade = slugs

So that's it. :)

Here Is the pic where the frog went flying (i think it was only a distraction)
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9355/naruto377pg16iz5.png

And if you look closely at this pic Jman is already infront of sexual harassment panda :D
and above him is a cloud or something signs of a summon poofing.. Like KB when it gets hit.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9964/naruto377pg17xh5.png

-- It was only a distraction so that pain can't see that Jman will go sneak up behind him.
But as you can see it failed. :XD

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 02:09 AM
Well does anyone know 4 sure that the frog was a distraction or a carrier frog bc im confused.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:11 AM
Well does anyone know 4 sure that the frog was a distraction or a carrier frog bc im confused.

Well on page 17 there is a big puff of smoke separate from the panda. So I guess the frog was a distraction.:)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/17/

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 02:16 AM
yeah its more likely 2 b bileived as a distraction rather than a carrier
[hr]
o and thanx 4 the pic:)

Superlag
November 10, 2007, 04:03 AM
The 1st and 2nd, were just dead. Sandaime and Yondaime lost their souls to the death god. So they can't be brought back. :)

This battle is 3on3 since Ma and Pa are also fighting with Jiraiya.:)

Yondaime lost his soul to the death god when he sealed kyuubi. but orochimaru was able to summon him before on the rooftop right? Sandaime just stopped the casket:amuse

guesswho
November 10, 2007, 06:37 AM
Prediction: The paint/blood?? in Jiraiya's face will eventually cover his whole face and then Pain will be destroyed!

kiboKun
November 10, 2007, 08:07 AM
well...as much as i want this hokage-level fight continues...we need naruto...or sasuke...or both...
but it's still a few chapter i think...maybe when pain finally show rinnegan's true power...n jiraiya's face in the brink of death(i hope not)...then naruto or sasuke will make appearance...

and yeah...the frog was a distraction....*ribbit*

mbacarra
November 10, 2007, 08:57 AM
He prolly gave Minato the contract like he did with Naruto:)

if i remember correctly, the one beside naruto's signature on the contract scroll was jiraiya's. minato only borrowed bunta from jiraiya so he could have a level fight with the kyuubi before sealing it.

all these "summoning the hokages" is just over the top for me. it sounds like sandaime-vs-orochimaru-all-over-again. :notrust i remember orochimaru summoned the hokages to let sandaime reminisce over the times and probably have him hurting whatsoever. i don't think pain is that sadistic to dwell on jiraiya's past. pain's not even connected to the leaf (except for jiraiya, of course). afterall, his only purpose for that fight is to kill the intruder.

Suriyan
November 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
people really are looking into this frog thing too much, it is just a distraction. i think next chapter we will see more of the rin'negans powers, as pains different bodies all seem to have a special function. He uses his first body to summon, the fat guy to block and absorb attacks, and the other dude for actual attacks, as shown when he went to attack jiraiya straight away. i think he still has another 3 bodies stored in that container, so i think if jiraiya can maybe destroy the summoning body eventually pain won't die, as is original body is still back in that chamber. who knows though.

ichimatsu
November 10, 2007, 10:29 AM
the theorie of each body having a speciality is confirmed:
- a summuner body.
- a justsu eater body (used for defance)
- a rain controler body used to sense chakra.

his original body may be somwhere. where is his original body?

Hockeychaoz
November 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
people really are looking into this frog thing too much, it is just a distraction. i think next chapter we will see more of the rin'negans powers, as pains different bodies all seem to have a special function. He uses his first body to summon, the fat guy to block and absorb attacks, and the other dude for actual attacks, as shown when he went to attack jiraiya straight away. i think he still has another 3 bodies stored in that container, so i think if jiraiya can maybe destroy the summoning body eventually pain won't die, as is original body is still back in that chamber. who knows though.

LOL!
Could you imagine if the frog had all this unbelievable significance?
Next episode, it stands up and is like... "I am Jiriyah's true form."

=p how dumb would we feel lol haha.

Btw, Pein is so quick on the summons. Look how close Jiriyah was when he started his attack. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

The Closet Pervert
November 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
So, pain started the fight by going all-out with his summon-body, bombarding Jiraya with Summons.. After Jiraya went sennin-mode, and kicked the summon monster's ass, Pain went all defencive and zero offence.

He's never seen something like it so he's trying to measure Jiraya's capabilities? That's why he summoned the "absorbing body" and "sensing body"?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/369/16-17/

Pain still has 3 unused bodies. After seeing how good Pain is (absorbing and avoiding attacks of that scale so easily, not to mention the speed of summoning), I think it's safe to say he's having some frog legs for dinner after he starts going on serious offence. Jiraya needs to finish this fast if he wants to win. It's only 1v3 now (or 3v3 if you count the frogs?). Soon it will be 1v6 (3v6?).

So, either Jiraya will take out the summoning body in couple of next chapters, or we are going to see some nice fireworks!

:laser

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:10 PM
Yondaime lost his soul to the death god when he sealed kyuubi. but orochimaru was able to summon him before on the rooftop right? Sandaime just stopped the casket:amuse

Well we don't know it would have worked since you need a soul to come back to life. Since the only way to defeat the previous hokages was to remove their soul.:)

if i remember correctly, the one beside naruto's signature on the contract scroll was jiraiya's. minato only borrowed bunta from jiraiya so he could have a level fight with the kyuubi before sealing it.

all these "summoning the hokages" is just over the top for me. it sounds like sandaime-vs-orochimaru-all-over-again. :notrust i remember orochimaru summoned the hokages to let sandaime reminisce over the times and probably have him hurting whatsoever. i don't think pain is that sadistic to dwell on jiraiya's past. pain's not even connected to the leaf (except for jiraiya, of course). afterall, his only purpose for that fight is to kill the intruder.

The scroll had many names on it, one of them was Naruto, Jiraiya and one of the rest could have been Minato's. I don't think Minato borrowed it, for him to gain the respect of bunta, he had to summon it.:)
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/18/

Well hopefully the fight takes another turn, before it is basically the exact fight of Oro/Sandaime. :)

I predict that Jiraiya will do something to counter the 3 eyed network. Maybe he will create some special bunshin and try to attack them all together. Maybe Ma and Pa will seperate and launch attacks on the two summoned pain, while Jiraiya rasengan's Pain (Summoning):)

Konkun
November 10, 2007, 12:49 PM
I predict the longer Jiraiya stays in the hermit mode, he will permanently become a frog. That could be the adverse affect and the weakness of using the hermit mode =O

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:59 PM
I predict the longer Jiraiya stays in the hermit mode, he will permanently become a frog. That could be the adverse affect and the weakness of using the hermit mode =O

Well didn't Ma and Pa say that Jiraiya does not like to use Hermit Mode cuz it scares away chicks. I think he will take on more frog features during hermit mode, and turn to normal when Hermit mode goes away. Maybe the full time hermit mode, resembles some sort of a frog. :)

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 01:25 PM
Well didn't Ma and Pa say that Jiraiya does not like to use Hermit Mode cuz it scares away chicks. I think he will take on more frog features during hermit mode, and turn to normal when Hermit mode goes away. Maybe the full time hermit mode, resembles some sort of a frog. :)

yes i agree that when its 100% he will b a complete indestructible frog but when it starts 2 fade away he turns back into his normal form

Alexis
November 10, 2007, 02:06 PM
the theorie of each body having a speciality is confirmed:
- a summuner body.
- a justsu eater body (used for defance)
- a rain controler body used to sense chakra.
Well on the other hand, quite a lot of people in the Naruto universe have a "speciality" so it's not all that surprising is it?

But I am wondering if people who have a theory that each body can only do one thing might have a theory on why that would be a good thing? Rather than having several bodies that can do anything, like say... Kakashi?

Zeus-Tails
November 10, 2007, 02:15 PM
Jeez Pein is overkill. This guy is well prepared for battle. If he didn't have those piercings I'd like him better. I wonder jutsu he used to make that body be able to absorb like that or was it just the use of Rinnegan?

Freakzin
November 10, 2007, 02:15 PM
if u can control all the bodies as if they were a person that's pretty good man,
if u think that u can have the advantage in numbers, all with same speed and diff abilities?
it's like a "kage bunshin" specialized squad. i think it's a really good thing.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:47 PM
Well on the other hand, quite a lot of people in the Naruto universe have a "speciality" so it's not all that surprising is it?

But I am wondering if people who have a theory that each body can only do one thing might have a theory on why that would be a good thing? Rather than having several bodies that can do anything, like say... Kakashi?

Well if each body is independent and does what pain wants without him saying, that better than having all in one. Cuz you will be maxed out it each department, and will have another body to fall back on.:)

Alexis
November 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
Well if each body is independent and does what pain wants without him saying, that better than having all in one. Cuz you will be maxed out it each department, and will have another body to fall back on.:)
No I think you missiunderstood what I was saying here. I was wondering why it's good to have six bodies that can each only do on one thing (a lot of people seem to believe that the main Pain here can only summon), instead of having six bodies that can do anything, such as Kakashi?
Not all in one, but all in six. Not six people with only one ability, or one body with all abilities, but six people with multiple talents.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
No I think you missiunderstood what I was saying here. I was wondering why it's good to have six bodies that can each only do on one thing (a lot of people seem to believe that the main Pain here can only summon), instead of having six bodies that can do anything, such as Kakashi?
Not all in one, but all in six.

Like every type of jutsu. I dunno maybe it has something to do with the rinnegan, maybe controlling that much power strains Pain, or tires him.:)

Alexis
November 10, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I think something like that could be it. Perhaps it's not that the bodies can't focus on more than one thing, but that he can't control more than one of each path. For example, he can't have two bodies using jutsu at the same time.

Still, if that's the case it's a bit strange that he didn't do any jutsu with his main body when it was just him there. Perhaps he actually split himself up into six parts, so that he actually can't control those "paths" in one body any more like he could when he was young. Just because it may be more effective this way.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 03:19 PM
Well no matter what he can or can't do, Pain is arguablly the most powerful character in Naruto (Kyuubi and maybe madara) right now. I predict Pain will just keep upping the battle every time Jiraiya counters his moves. :)

I think this battle will be decided by the limitations of what each person can do. Jiraiya does have limitations while pain is seemingly invincible.:)

@Karma

Jiraiya is the distraction (If there is more to the frog) cuz he did the needle hair barrage as soon as the frog jumped out of the smoke.:)

Now you getting it dude.. Its some thing that Kishi do intentionally... He wanted us to forget about that frog that Jumped out until Jiraiya died.. then we will see how the 5th & the others know about Pain Abilities..

and who is able to defeat Pain.. Because pain was suppose to leave the rain village soon to go for Naruto.. and the 5th Hokage would have lost if she doesn't know what is coming her way.. So with Naruto knowing all that info.. he'll be much better to handle Pain.. and don't forget that key! Naruto will have to force is self to handle that mode..

its like Bleach-ichigo going Bankia in a short amount of time...

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 04:20 PM
The Frog was destroyed or it puffed away. You can see that there is a big pile of smoke to the right of the panel in page 17, which is separate from the panda.:)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/17/ (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/16/)

I hope Jiraiya releases the full hermit mode, and finds a way to counter the 3eyed network :)

Alexis
November 10, 2007, 04:52 PM
The Frog was destroyed or it puffed away. You can see that there is a big pile of smoke to the right of the panel in page 17, which is separate from the panda.:)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/17/ (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/16/)
That's the smoke from the dust cloud that Pa frog created, which they were all inside of for a few seconds.

I'm not sure what that extra frog is or where it came from, but it doesn't look like it's Ma or Pa, and it seems to have escaped the dust cloud without Pain noticing. Looks like Jiraya added another party to the battle while Pain was distracted.

toniCHRYSA
November 10, 2007, 04:57 PM
Actually it was only a distraction. If you look closely when the frog came out of the smoke Jman was so fast and he came right behind pain. That's called a "distraction".

And if you look very very closely and analyze the pics. The "poof" smoke above the panda is like a summon getting hit. like KB going poof.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8696/p1ag4.jpg

And if you look at when the panda got hit be needles it went poof! if you compare the poof of the one above the panda and the poof after Jman hit the panda, It's the same. Coz that's what happends when summons or clones gets hit.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2547/p2lu5.jpg

GPZrag
November 10, 2007, 05:22 PM
That frog was beautiful, i really like that ART... and was hilarius!
[hr]

Now you getting it dude.. Its some thing that Kishi do intentionally... He wanted us to forget about that frog that Jumped out until Jiraiya died.. then we will see how the 5th & the others know about Pain Abilities..

and who is able to defeat Pain.. Because pain was suppose to leave the rain village soon to go for Naruto.. and the 5th Hokage would have lost if she doesn't know what is coming her way.. So with Naruto knowing all that info.. he'll be much better to handle Pain.. and don't forget that key! Naruto will have to force is self to handle that mode..

its like Bleach-ichigo going Bankia in a short amount of time...

actually it will be more like Ichigo controling his HOLLOW MODE :p

Alexis
November 10, 2007, 06:03 PM
Actually it was only a distraction. If you look closely when the frog came out of the smoke Jman was so fast and he came right behind pain. That's called a "distraction".
Hmm you know what?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/16/

To me it looked like Pain was looking in the wrong direction before the frog jumps out of the smoke, (he starts looking to the left right before the frog jumps out to his right) because it looked like it came out behind his back.

But it's probably just a perception problem. Looking at it again, the frog could be bigger than I thought and the whole dust cloud could be in front of Pain, which means he would be looking in the right direction at the frog as he was coming out. That would make more sense.

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 06:44 PM
This is seperate from what we r talking about but will naruto ever use that swirly thing on his shoulder i mean what is that thing anyway?

lazyboyrod
November 10, 2007, 06:49 PM
so basically jman is turning into a frog with a big nose:s

i wish they could make him look cooler than that

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 06:58 PM
yeah well i guess kishi did that 2 represent the "uglier" the more destructible

mbacarra
November 10, 2007, 07:00 PM

for once, jiraiya's not even able to discern the entire situation. it's too early into battle for him to send info out. he's not even sure what those other two summons are capable of. sending info for the frog to deliver would be saying to tsunade "i'm fighting pain, this may take a while" and tsunade would be like "what the... you could've at least given me some info, jiraiya". as a person who does "gathering data", i don't think jiraiya would do such this early.

oh, and i noticed that every time one (or two) pain bodies are attacking jiraiya, one pain body is idle, watching where jiraiya would attack. i guess rinnegan's not like byakugan with it's amazing range of view. and pain summoning two more bodies already shows some weakness on his part.

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 07:04 PM
for once, jiraiya's not even able to discern the entire situation. it's too early into battle for him to send info out. he's not even sure what those other two summons are capable of. sending info for the frog to deliver would be saying to tsunade "i'm fighting pain, this may take a while" and tsunade would be like "what the... you could've at least given me some info, jiraiya". as a person who does "gathering data", i don't think jiraiya would do such this early.

yeah well that maybe true but u never know since its an emergency so he coulda sent it 2 tell her he needs some back up and while shes going she might get the sand to come back and knowing how whenever they make a new appearence, kankuro might have new puppets, and they might have different costumes

and while im on this sand thing, do u think gaara will b as strong as he was without the shikaku inside him

oh, and i noticed that every time one (or two) pain bodies are attacking jiraiya, one pain body is idle, watching where jiraiya would attack. i guess rinnegan's not like byakugan with it's amazing range of view. and pain summoning two more bodies already shows some weakness on his part.

you seems to be out of your mind. the real info already came out.. and Jiraiya knows it... Pain doesn't want the other countries know of the plan before its done..

So with the 5th knowing of this plan will let the other main countries know of the AK and they will stop them.. Some thing Madara warn Pain about.. because the Leaf as lot of allies..:eyeroll

Plus why jiraiya going to send a toad when the battle almost over and it would be easy to detect as well...

I think that Toad is either to warn the 5th or Naruto of whats going on.. Because their is no way Jiraiya coming from that battle alive unless he done a Kage Bunshin in the Smoke and heng into a small size frog that we saw jumped out .

But either way it goes.. that Frog was sent to give information back to the leaf..

toniCHRYSA
November 10, 2007, 10:38 PM
Geeezzz.... the frog again?

It's clearly a diversion/distraction.

Read the chapter again guys..

Analyze every image.

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 10:40 PM
Yes plz lets move on...now lets talk about the future chapters. What r some ideas u guys think will happen in the nxt few chapters?

Sa-sori
November 10, 2007, 10:45 PM
I have a question about the frog that lept through the smoke.

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 10:45 PM
@sasori
whats the question

Sa-sori
November 10, 2007, 10:58 PM
What was it supposed to be? Where did it come from. That big cloud thing appeared out of nowhere and one of the toads had something in his hand.

Madara07
November 10, 2007, 11:05 PM
it had something in his hand i didnt even c that
[hr]
if u show me the page ill tell u

bean
November 10, 2007, 11:37 PM
What was it supposed to be? Where did it come from. That big cloud thing appeared out of nowhere and one of the toads had something in his hand.

that was the smoke bomb in his hand

zaulster
November 11, 2007, 12:39 AM
i dont get why ninja dont use the basic techniques anymore
like substitution! i know its not so good.. but it can help! i mean.. it would be rather unexpected/surprising lol
sakura vs sasori, couldn't she have saved that antodote by using a substitution..
jiraiya wont simply die in amegakure.. he'll have to get at least close to konoha
at least his death should be shown to konoha
[hr]
jiraiya's planning sumthing.. i have a feeling that he's still not using even like 75% of his full capacity, even though he's already in hermit mode.
pein is obviously using only like 50% of his full capacity, its cuz of his lack of abilities... that body is used only for summons.. i wonder what'll happen when one or the other runs out of chakra :P. itll probably be jiraiya, since pein's body must have a TON of chakra due to the fact that it's sole purpose is summoning battles :D

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 01:01 AM
I think next chapter is where Pain will be forced to use the rinnegan. So far Pain has just been standing there, and letting the summons do his work. I think next chapter we will see Jiraiya no longer holding back, he will power up and destroy the two summons. :)

shachi
November 11, 2007, 01:09 AM
predictions:

1. Pein spent the previous chapters assessing the hermits' strength, speed, and jutsus; so, I think he will switch from a defensive stance to an offensive stance.

2. Pein's offense will place him in a dominant position, and Jiraiya will buy some time by bringing up Yahiko again. Confident, Pein will treat us to another flashback, covering the time between Jiraiya-sensei's departure and the circumstances of his "death."

3. Jiraiya will have bought enough time to formulate a final plan of attack while at the same time entering the final stage of hermit mode, transforming into a toad with no discernible human features.

tobiuchiha
November 11, 2007, 01:44 AM
well i predict that jiraya will tell the 2 toads that there going 2 have 2 use this secret tecknique... sory for not speling tecknique write... anyways i think he will use it on pein and his summonings and turn the tables on him

Hockeychaoz
November 11, 2007, 01:44 AM
i dont get why ninja dont use the basic techniques anymore
like substitution! i know its not so good.. but it can help! i mean.. it would be rather unexpected/surprising lol
sakura vs sasori, couldn't she have saved that antodote by using a substitution..
jiraiya wont simply die in amegakure.. he'll have to get at least close to konoha
at least his death should be shown to konoha
<hr noshade size="1">
jiraiya's planning sumthing.. i have a feeling that he's still not using even like 75% of his full capacity, even though he's already in hermit mode.
pein is obviously using only like 50% of his full capacity, its cuz of his lack of abilities... that body is used only for summons.. i wonder what'll happen when one or the other runs out of chakra :P. itll probably be jiraiya, since pein's body must have a TON of chakra due to the fact that it's sole purpose is summoning battles :D

Honestly, I think KT would be smart to phase out substitution.
It was cool and everything, but it opens up so many questions.

When Sasuke grabbed orochimaru in the Chunnin exam in the woods, and oro used substitution, I was like wtf. There didn't seem to be any requisite to doing it, just whenever you wanted.

tobiuchiha
November 11, 2007, 01:46 AM
Honestly, I think KT would be smart to phase out substitution.
It was cool and everything, but it opens up so many questions.

When Sasuke grabbed orochimaru in the Chunnin exam in the woods, and oro used substitution, I was like wtf. There didn't seem to be any requisite to doing it, just whenever you wanted.

what do u mean bout the orochimaru part

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 01:58 AM
Did Zaulster mean Kawarimi jutsu (Replacement). I think it's the level of the jutsu. If a person has deadly speed and can sense your chakra anywhere it would be useless since as soon as you use Kawa, the other person can follow you instantly. :)
[hr]

I think he is talking about When Sasuke had oro captured with the strings and used the fireball technique. Oro just replaced himself and escaped the harm.:)

I think Jiraiya will prolly seperate for Ma and Pa so they can all fight one on one with the summons and pain. This could counter the 3eyed network. :)

Hockeychaoz
November 11, 2007, 02:05 AM

Oh wow. Don't I feel foolish.
That bit of substitution never actually happened. It was only added in on the anime. I get confused sometimes =(.

But the fact still remains. Replacement opens up questions of... "Why didn't he just do a replacement there?"

Like why did Kakuzu take Naruto's Rasengan when he could have just substituted?
Its too rigged of a technique.

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 02:16 AM
Maybe Kishi does not want to bring in low level jutsu in kage level battles. Even though Kawamiri could be effective, I think it will bring the battle down cuz of the rank of the jutsu. :)

I think Jiraiya knows something like Hirashin :)

4ghost
November 11, 2007, 02:45 AM
Kawarimi was already used once in this battle between Jiraiya and Pein. I think the last time it was used before that was with Yamato against Orochimaru, and before that Deidara escaping from Naruto.

Enough of that, please remember to remain on the topic of 378 predictions for this thread. Recommended Threads of the Week. ( http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21027) is a new thread that you may wish to check out if you feel that only predicting or discussing the latest chapters is too limited.

As for my own prediction I can only guess that true abilities of the Rinnengan will be made more apparent to Jiraiya and the audience.

Heliades
November 11, 2007, 05:15 AM
I can only see Naruto fighting either Madara or Pain but not both. If I had to choose I would say naruto will fight Madara instead. Though him and pain are both "chosen ones" I just think that naruto vs madara would be a lot more dramatic and very personal because madara caused the death of his father (assuming that jiraiyas hunch is indeed correct). That being said who else would be capable of defeating pain? I can think of no one so I am really expecting jiraiya to win this fight or at least come to a stalemate. Im sure once he finds out what happened to nagato it will become very personal. How jiraiya would win is beyond me right now and it may be fanfiction but I would definately love to see jiraiya take out one of those bodies and use it for Edo Tensai to summon minato its a long shot but would definately be a huge shock. Edo tensai seems to be a well known forbidden jutsu because the first and second hokage recognized it immediately. To sum it all up I think people give pain too much credit I think the real horror is without a doubt madara perhaps something about the sharingan that hasnt been revealed yet maybe it is indeed the strongest eye technique and only madara knows its secrets.

mbacarra
November 11, 2007, 07:20 AM
you seems to be out of your mind. the real info already came out.. and Jiraiya knows it... Pain doesn't want the other countries know of the plan before its done..

So with the 5th knowing of this plan will let the other main countries know of the AK and they will stop them.. Some thing Madara warn Pain about.. because the Leaf as lot of allies..:eyeroll

Plus why jiraiya going to send a toad when the battle almost over and it would be easy to detect as well...

I think that Toad is either to warn the 5th or Naruto of whats going on.. Because their is no way Jiraiya coming from that battle alive unless he done a Kage Bunshin in the Smoke and heng into a small size frog that we saw jumped out .

But either way it goes.. that Frog was sent to give information back to the leaf..

i don't know the purpose of you calling me "out of my mind", but whatever. my point is not because of "pain's plans". let's assume practically every ninja in the ninja world knows the goal of akatsuki, but if you read my post properly, i was referring to pain's abilities and all. :eyeroll i'll humor you for a bit. let's say jiraiya's purpose of sending the toad is to send information about pain and his abilities, don't do you think it's a bit early in the fight to send info? he himself doesn't even know anything about the two other summons and he's currently trying to figure out everything. what kind of info should he give? a warning? let's say he gives out a warning, for what purpose? to have tsunade worry about what? about pain? in the first place, jiraiya's info is not even complete, so what's the point of sending the message?

and in the case of tsunade accepting the info and spreading the word to the rest of the countries, i don't think they'll respond the same way (except probably the sand village). after all, to the other countries, it could mean red alert, but to some it could be just a joke or whatever. you can't expect the whole kages and their respective countries to band together to destroy the akatsuki.

samsiufan
November 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
Well, I predict that Pain will have to up the ante.....The fight with the 2 summons will continue for a while and now that the Hermit team have figured out the eyes, they will formulate a plan to defeat the summons. I think team Hermit will put pressure on this two summons and Pain will be forced to bring out an even bigger trick...I can see Pain being pushed quite a long way...

Youth Explodes!
November 11, 2007, 08:38 AM
Hum...
Pain is EMO and EMOs always loose.
Jiraman & Naruto are perfectly anti-EMOs, they will never never loose.
That's just as simple as that.

Pain, like Sasori-kun, like Haku-kun and all the other kuns, is gonna go all emotional at the last moment of the fight (whether it's because of Yahiko's memory, Konan's attitude or Jiraman's talking) and let himslef be killed.

That's the way it is, I bet you 10 Ramen bowls.

ichimatsu
November 11, 2007, 08:47 AM
i see jiraya escape without ingeries. maybe he can use youndaime telportation technique.

jiraya will neutroliz the tree peins and when he think he defited pein. the original body of pein will come and defeat him bu jiraya escape

thekyuubikid
November 11, 2007, 09:04 AM
has kishi forgotten about the akatsuki black book? lol

ichimatsu
November 11, 2007, 09:16 AM
has kishi forgotten about the akatsuki black book? lol

i think that jiraya will die and naruto after that will watch the fight between sassuke and itachi.
after that when they back to conoha all what jiraya leart about pein and all about tobi will be in that book so conoha will know everything

Alterno
November 11, 2007, 10:23 AM
I see Jiraiya using Kagebunshins or just Gen-bunshins, to confirm his theory about Rinnengan allowing to see a target from all the point of views. I also see pain summoning two bodies more after being forced by Jiraiya's new strategy.

lordHokage
November 11, 2007, 11:45 AM
I see Jiraiya using Kagebunshins or just Gen-bunshins, to confirm his theory about Rinnengan allowing to see a target from all the point of views. I also see pain summoning two bodies more after being forced by Jiraiya's new strategy.

I agree with your prediction. Pein will summon all 5 bodies except for one. The body that looks a lot like Naruto is Pein’s true identity and I don't see him revealing his true identity in this battle with Pervy Sage. I do believe his secret identity is his trump card and he would reveal his identity when the time is right. :blink

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 12:39 PM

I think that Jiraiya will indeed use some sort of bunshin (maybe ma and pa can seperate) to counter the 3eyd network.

i see jiraya escape without ingeries. maybe he can use youndaime telportation technique.

jiraya will neutroliz the tree peins and when he think he defited pein. the original body of pein will come and defeat him bu jiraya escape

Jiraiya escaping without Injuries is unlikely, Pain is a big threat, his power has to recognized in the manga. If Jiraiya does escape (I don't think he will) it will be on the verge of death.:)

Hum...
Pain is EMO and EMOs always loose.
Jiraman & Naruto are perfectly anti-EMOs, they will never never loose.
That's just as simple as that.

Pain, like Sasori-kun, like Haku-kun and all the other kuns, is gonna go all emotional at the last moment of the fight (whether it's because of Yahiko's memory, Konan's attitude or Jiraman's talking) and let himslef be killed.

That's the way it is, I bet you 10 Ramen bowls.

So far Pain has not even flinched when Jiraiya brought up Yahiko, I don't think he's gonna be emotional. He is like a robot.:)

Hopefully next chapter can show a little bit about where Sasuke and Naruto is. I think Jiraiya will indeed counter The summons and push pain to use the Rinnegan. At the end of the chapter will prolly see pain activating rinnegan and see him with overwhelming power.:)

supfoo214
November 11, 2007, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure why everyone is saying Jiraiya won't die just because Konoha doesn't know his current situation (NOTE: I am not taking a side and saying he will die). That frog he sent back, is it really that impossible for it to contain a "if I don't return, this is what happened to me" type of letter?

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 02:20 PM
Since this battle is turning into Oro/Sandaime, I hope it does not end like it. I don't want Jiraiya to die by extracting the soul of pain. I think Jiraiya will go into full time hermit mode and unleash a whole bunch of toad jutsu. :)

arslan
November 11, 2007, 03:37 PM
Since this battle is turning into Oro/Sandaime, I hope it does not end like it. I don't want Jiraiya to die by extracting the soul of pain. I think Jiraiya will go into full time hermit mode and unleash a whole bunch of toad jutsu. :)

i think he is already doing that (unleashing hermit mode). he will most likely have more techniques but i don't think we will see a drastic increase in jiraya's power any time soon.

Alterno
November 11, 2007, 03:44 PM
I'm not sure why everyone is saying Jiraiya won't die just because Konoha doesn't know his current situation (NOTE: I am not taking a side and saying he will die). That frog he sent back, is it really that impossible for it to contain a "if I don't return, this is what happened to me" type of letter?

You know there's something strange about the frog he sent back and the rain shinobi. Jiraiya said, go to Ibiki he'll know how to handle that guy. Is obiously talking about the same Shinobi.

I agree with your prediction. Pein will summon all 5 bodies except for one. The body that looks a lot like Naruto is Pein’s true identity and I don't see him revealing his true identity in this battle with Pervy Sage. I do believe his secret identity is his trump card and he would reveal his identity when the time is right. :blink

I don't know... the body that we have seen doesn't look like the kid who Jiraiya trained.

Me too, I don't know... but I have the fealing that Nagato might be fighting with some a frog more than with Jiraiya, after all Jiraiya's objective was to obtain information, if he dies he won't be able to bring back the information to Konoha, like he have been doing since he left Konoha.

ZeroInstinct
November 11, 2007, 05:28 PM
i think he is already doing that (unleashing hermit mode). he will most likely have more techniques but i don't think we will see a drastic increase in jiraya's power any time soon.

Ih Jiraiya don't increase in power why would pain than use rinnegan??Kishi wants' to show us in this fight the power of this new doujutsu and in his current level jiraiya isn't capabel to force pain using the rinnegan:o
I think we will see two more transormation's of Jiraiya,after that he will have maybe some special bodie carateristic's,like attacking with the toung!!

lordHokage
November 11, 2007, 05:48 PM
I don't know... the body that we have seen doesn't look like the kid who Jiraiya trained.

Me too, I don't know... but I have the fealing that Nagato might be fighting with some a frog more than with Jiraiya, after all Jiraiya's objective was to obtain information, if he dies he won't be able to bring back the information to Konoha, like he have been doing since he left Konoha.

I know… Kishimoto has a lot of explaining to do. I agree with you if Pervy Sage dies all the information dies with him. :blink

tobiuchiha
November 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
hey you guys dont you guys find it weird that kishimoto just decided 2 throw away orochimaru like that.do u guys think that masashi is planing something with orochimaru cuz i think it,s weird

KyleUchiha
November 11, 2007, 06:39 PM
I predict there will be some more stalling until Jiraiya reaches Full Hermit Mode, and the highlight of the chapter may be him actually reaching it at the end of the chapter.

But I don't think Pain will summon another body in the next chapter. Just the two bodies he has now are doing pretty well so far, but he might need summon another when Jiraiya completes his ritual.

And if Jiraiya does die before reaching someone from Konoha to give the information, I wonder if could he have a frog watching the scene? Or could he possibly use some telepathic jutsu on a frog to store some of his memories? Something like a tape recorder :D. Being a spy, you would think he'd have some type of recording device.

QMark
November 11, 2007, 08:01 PM
Pain still seems way too confident even after seeing Jiraiya's hermit mode. Could it be the sheer difference in power or does Pain's god mentality keep him from being shocked? Hopefully the full power of the Rinnegan is shown soon. Jiraiya's pulling out some great moves. The ultimate Rasengan was just pure ownage. Too bad it had to get sucked up.

Prediction: Jiraiya's hermit mode will prove to overwhelm even Pain. Which is where Pein will put out his trump card, leaving Jiraiya completely useless in this form. Hopefully we will get to see some more of the others as well. I have a feeling that Itachi knows more than he is letting on about everything thats been going on.

besiphilous
November 11, 2007, 09:53 PM
Pein's eyes allows him to master any ninjutsu he wanted (since he mastered all five natures). How on earth could Kiraiya go up against that? Asides from the 6 bodies of Pein, the real Nagato is yet to be revealed. Either Jiraiya will handle the 6 bodies of Pein and go up against Nagato's true form, or Nagato would appear alongside the 6 bodies and obliterate Jiraiya.
[hr]
Why didn't Orochimaru use his body transfer onto Pein? As far as I know, using the Sharingan is the only way to escape the body transfer jutsu. Since Pein has Rinnegan instead of Sharingan, wouldn't he be an easier target? That would kinda suck because thats the same as saying the Sharingan is greater then te Rinnegan.

Madara07
November 11, 2007, 10:01 PM
@tobiuchiha
well he didnt throw him away completely, if u remember, the remains of oro's dead body r taking over kabuto and at the time it took over 1/3 of his body. Kabuto then said he would return when it took over him 100%
so we havent seen the last of oro

cinamax
November 11, 2007, 10:45 PM
So the Sen nins each have their own unique abilities.

Orochimaru turned himself into a snake-body human-head being and takes over other people's body with it.

Jiraiya does a summon with his own body and got two frogs glued to his shoulders.

Tsunade turns herself into a sagging snail with big hmm Bs ? lol

This is getting out of hand. I thought the Jiraiya one is pretty ridiculous. He looks like a traditional Japanese puppeteer with the two frogs. Will they do something else besides flinging their tongues around? lol

I predict Pein will unleash whatever thats absorbed from Jiraiya right back at him with one of the summoned person. Combination of Rasengan with oil/flame. Then Jiraiya will be forced to go full hermit mode and then he will be defeated when Pein reveals the power of Rinnegan. lol

bennibb
November 11, 2007, 11:00 PM
Pain still seems way too confident even after seeing Jiraiya's hermit mode. Could it be the sheer difference in power or does Pain's god mentality keep him from being shocked? Hopefully the full power of the Rinnegan is shown soon. Jiraiya's pulling out some great moves. The ultimate Rasengan was just pure ownage. Too bad it had to get sucked up.

Prediction: Jiraiya's hermit mode will prove to overwhelm even Pain. Which is where Pein will put out his trump card, leaving Jiraiya completely useless in this form. Hopefully we will get to see some more of the others as well. I have a feeling that Itachi knows more than he is letting on about everything thats been going on.

Just to "answer" your question about Pein not been scared. Remember... hes tha Aka leader. And we can assume that all of them had a spesial power. And he allready knew about Oro's power... So why would he be shocked here? Im just saying... he has probably seen alot. Like Jira has.

Prediction... Jira gonna figure it out... but only to an extent. Then Pein is gonna make a move. Tossing Jira around a bit. Then I agree with some earlyer here. Jira is gonna develop 100% into hermit mode (seems like hes still not complete. I may be wrong) And the chapter ends. Long term. Jira is gonna force Pein to get physical. Or resolve to other things than Summons. (If not... then Jira's Hermit mode is a disapointment)

jodi
November 11, 2007, 11:42 PM
Why do people only love freaken Kyuubi power?

Why can't someone strongh as Jiraya have some frogs to add some power to him?
he mastered the frog jutsus, he earned that power and he controls it
he didn't born with it and thats why I give him credit and thus, to Orochimaru too
Jiraya was already strongh and now he is much more strongher
even getting all that power in his hand, he is analising the battle and the jutsus of Pain, differentelly from him that is just considering Jiraya another person that he will kill
if you think of Deidara vs Sasuke comparing to Pain x Jiraya, you will see that Deidara was just like Pain... over confident on his abilities, without analizing the enemy... Something that doesn't happen with Sasuke or Jiraya.

Go Jiraya GO!!

tobiuchiha
November 12, 2007, 01:39 AM
So, pain started the fight by going all-out with his summon-body, bombarding Jiraya with Summons.. After Jiraya went sennin-mode, and kicked the summon monster's ass, Pain went all defencive and zero offence.

He's never seen something like it so he's trying to measure Jiraya's capabilities? That's why he summoned the "absorbing body" and "sensing body"?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/369/16-17/

Pain still has 3 unused bodies. After seeing how good Pain is (absorbing and avoiding attacks of that scale so easily, not to mention the speed of summoning), I think it's safe to say he's having some frog legs for dinner after he starts going on serious offence. Jiraya needs to finish this fast if he wants to win. It's only 1v3 now (or 3v3 if you count the frogs?). Soon it will be 1v6 (3v6?).

So, either Jiraya will take out the summoning body in couple of next chapters, or we are going to see some nice fireworks!

:laser
no i think you mean 2 more bodies left beacause remember right now he just summoned 2 of them and he,s in one of the other bodies that makes three bodie that have been revealedbut remember the other body he was using before the one he is using now the one that looks similer 2 naruto which means that leaves 2 bodys that havnt been reaveled

Sa-sori
November 12, 2007, 02:05 AM
I think since Pein has 6 bodies and he himself can summon 2 at a time all 3 will each summon one each and make it 6 total

fcchan
November 12, 2007, 02:32 AM
the theme of absorbing super has been explored in dragon ball in the goku versus ultimate fusion robot.
i would predict jiraiya suddenly coming up with another super megaton attack unlikely. but i do notice a weakness in that sucker's attack style. he can only absorb one attack at a time. he does not seem to absorb from anywhere except mouth.
now basically jiraiya can execute 3 moves at one go (him, ma and pa). if he uses the first move for defense (against the first summon). the second move to trap the sucker into absorbing an attack. the third move will capitalize on his vulnerable state and slam him.
the trick is to defend against the next akatsuki attack. i suspect the summons won't exactly throw slippers at jiraiya
[hr]
since the 3 akatsuki share points of view via the eye, i have reason to suspect pein is also sharing the experience of the other 2. he is right now gauging and gathering information how jiraiya fights and how strong via the summons. so the more jiraiya fights the summons, the more pein grows in confidence

ichimatsu
November 12, 2007, 06:18 AM
I predict there will be some more stalling until Jiraiya reaches Full Hermit Mode, and the highlight of the chapter may be him actually reaching it at the end of the chapter.

But I don't think Pain will summon another body in the next chapter. Just the two bodies he has now are doing pretty well so far, but he might need summon another when Jiraiya completes his ritual.

And if Jiraiya does die before reaching someone from Konoha to give the information, I wonder if could he have a frog watching the scene? Or could he possibly use some telepathic jutsu on a frog to store some of his memories? Something like a tape recorder :D. Being a spy, you would think he'd have some type of recording device.

everything is in the book that cabuto gived to naruto
[hr]

I think since Pein has 6 bodies and he himself can summon 2 at a time all 3 will each summon one each and make it 6 total

i think only the summuner body cam summun the body if pein shosed another body to fight jiraya he would not summun the other bodies. that 's why pein said i tack this body to kill an intruder

DaK
November 12, 2007, 06:58 AM
first i think that jiraiya will reach the 100% h-mode at the end of the next chapter, but this won't help him against the rinnegan(finally smting, what is greater then the f**** sharingan ^^), which isn´t used by pein so far, or we don´t recognized it yet.

but what makes we wondering is the fact, that jiraiya said he has a spy in akatsuki, or am i wrong???so whats with the fact that the spy is itachi, zetsu or maybe tobi, lol....so maybe before his very last breath jiraiya get some back, who pein kill too...think about 6 peins against whole akatsuki(battle royal)

Alex_1
November 12, 2007, 11:59 AM
I do think that we arent even scratching the surface with this fight. Jiraiya will probably look somewhat of a frog and pein will b unleashing more rinnengan mysteries. As far as a stratedgy to take them 3 down, not only is it the eyes that has something 2 do with it, i think it also has something 2 do with the bolts on their faces. Cuz thats like something thats on pein and all his summonings so its like a hidden weakness givin away as soon as u c them but u dont think that it could b it but that could b a possibility that if they removed the bolts, something might happen(maybe mainly 2 pain and his body might collapse and we might c his real body).

Wow... you got it. I don't think Jiraiya's going to die anymore... he might 'turn into a frog'. I'm being dead serious... it would be a perfect circle, since he turned one person into a frog already, and it woudl be the perfect 'comedy' for the manga... that everyone thinks Jiraiya's dead, only to find out he's always been there... as a frog. :D

What a great out that gives Kishimoto... let alone a neat way to see some of the powers of the Rinnegan. Good thinking!
[hr]

first i think that jiraiya will reach the 100% h-mode at the end of the next chapter, but this won't help him against the rinnegan(finally smting, what is greater then the f**** sharingan ^^), which isn´t used by pein so far, or we don´t recognized it yet.

but what makes we wondering is the fact, that jiraiya said he has a spy in akatsuki, or am i wrong???so whats with the fact that the spy is itachi, zetsu or maybe tobi, lol....so maybe before his very last breath jiraiya get some back, who pein kill too...think about 6 peins against whole akatsuki(battle royal)

Where did you see the 'spy' thing? (episode, etc.). not doubting you, but I never caught it.

ShadowStrike
November 12, 2007, 12:26 PM
i predict jiraiya will turn entirely into a frog and die as one, but before that he will make use of another highly creative jutsu called "super mega ultra rasengan".

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 12:36 PM

I don't think Jiraiya ever said that, I think Sasori said that he had a spy for Oro. (If he did, what chapter):)

Since he is turning into a frog as the fight goes on, I think next chapter he will look something more of a humanoid version (More frog features than now) of a frog rather than becoming a frog. I think Ma and Pa will come up with something to counter the 3eyed network, and will ask Jiraiya to do some jutsu.:)

I think the summons will be explained since Jiraiya asked "what are they" (end of the chapter) so pain will prolly spill that they are his bodies that he can use, and show us some other abilities of the two summons. :)

Alex_1
November 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
I just predict more fighting.

Looked back at the chapters... the 'fat' summoning looks like one of Pain's bodies alright. So the other must be another of his own bodies, which explains how he can control them.

I also predict that down the road (maybe at the end of this fight... or the end of Shippuden (but not the end of Naruto), it will be revealed that Pain is actually being controlled or is posessed. So - "Nagato" is still there after-all, but is being dominated by who or whatever is posessing him. "Seduced by the dark side" :D

Pain's ripe for a fight & sermon with Naruto though... maybe that'll be the end of Shippuden. Naruto won't lose though, thanks to his "I'm the main character no jutsu".

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 01:18 PM
@Alex_1
Do you mean something in the lines of a Double Personality. :)

I think Jiraiya will most likely summon something to counter pain summons. Cuz if Ma an Pa seperate he might not be in hermit mode anymore (Since he needed them to activate hermit mode) :)

I think at the end of the chapter we will see Pain finally revealing the rinnegan true power. :)

Alex_1
November 12, 2007, 01:52 PM
@TheChosenOne
Yeah - like that but I think that more with Tobi. :) They're keeping his background a mystery but my prediction with him & Tobi are sorta similar with the posession, only with Nagato, something happened & I can't wait to see what it was. I really want to know what Itachi's anbu mission was where he started to change...

Odd as it is, it kind of reminds me of Ino's jutsu. :p

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 03:16 PM
I hope this fight reveals some more info about Pain's history, and how Nagato became the Pain that we see. I also hope that Jiraiya reveals something totally destructive that has the potential to bring Pain's summons down. :)

I hope that Kishi show what is happening to Sasuke and Naruto, even though he has been concentrating on the fight for the last 4 chapters, a little headway about where S and N would be appreciated :)

akatsuki27
November 12, 2007, 03:43 PM
I hope this fight reveals some more info about Pain's history, and how Nagato became the Pain that we see. I also hope that Jiraiya reveals something totally destructive that has the potential to bring Pain's summons down. :)

I hope that Kishi show what is happening to Sasuke and Naruto, even though he has been concentrating on the fight for the last 4 chapters, a little headway about where S and N would be appreciated :)

you know, the way you wrote S and N made me think of a magnet, somehow....

it made me think of the N-north and S-south pole and them being opposites just like naruto and sasuke
- you have naruto the extrovert and sasuke the introvert
- you have blond naruto and black haired sasuke
- you have dropout and genius
- you have chick repeller(except hinata) and chick magnet
- you have the white virtous goal (hokage) and the black malicious goal (revenge)

and yet, you cant have a magnet without both poles and thats why sasuke and naruto will always be attracted to each other in a sense (not in the gay way....not that there's anything wrong with that)

jodi
November 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
I think at the end of the chapter we will see Pain finally revealing the rinnegan true power. :)

I don't think that we will see much of a difference in the rinnegan's power, because it is already powerful
the dude can use all elemental chakra, can have 6 bodies and all of them syncs thoughts or visions(we still don't know if they don't share the same mind)
it is just too powerful now
I wouldn't like it to be more of what it is already

Alexis
November 12, 2007, 05:06 PM
I don't think that we will see much of a difference in the rinnegan's power, because it is already powerful
We still haven't seen the rinnegans doujutsu, which the old frogs claimed are the most powerful in the world. Whether the body possesion is a doujutsu or not, it doesn't seem to be what they were referring to, because Jiraya and the frogs don't seem to quite realise what is going on.

I think we're definitely going to see more from both Pain and Jiraya. Hopefully some interesting doujutsus unique to the rinnegan.

kaylee
November 12, 2007, 05:12 PM
Well, it's possible that the frogs are aware that the Rinnegan is extremely powerful, but still have no clue what exactly it does. It doesn't seem like Jiraiya knows either, even though he knew about the Rokudou Sennin and even taught Pain for a few years. I agree though, there must be more to the Rinnegan than "simply" allowing for the body possession and the mastery of all six elements.

Gettoland DIO
November 12, 2007, 05:45 PM
i think sasuke is going to meet itachi on the next chapter ull see

besiphilous
November 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
@Madara07

Jiraiya will turn into the Demon frog of Myoboku Mountain.

xfactor
November 12, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well, it's possible that the frogs are aware that the Rinnegan is extremely powerful, but still have no clue what exactly it does. It doesn't seem like Jiraiya knows either, even though he knew about the Rokudou Sennin and even taught Pain for a few years. I agree though, there must be more to the Rinnegan than "simply" allowing for the body possession and the mastery of all six elements.

I think Jiraiya must know a little about the Rinnegan. One thing that seems overlooked is that Jiraiya knew it was Negato even though it wasn't Negato's original body. So, it seems Jiraiya knows about the mind/soul transfer at least.

zaulster
November 12, 2007, 10:31 PM
yay...the fake spoiler was interesting indeed.
but i hope we will see some more rigged jutsus from ero-sennin followed by a pein saying something like "now, i'll show you the true kight of the rinnegan" or something. after that a switch to another place, maybe hebi/team7 or konoha (there has to be something going on with root....)
makes sense, pein will probably do that and meanwhile at konoha, tsunades in her office with a glass and it cracks, and she's like: this isn't a good omen/sign.; meanwhile root is planning sumthing else
and then hebi (at the end of jiraiya vs pein) will finally confront itachi, who'll prolly be with zetsu and kisame :tem and we'll have like sasuke vs itachi vs naruto :D and karin + jugo vs sakura and sai, then hinata, shino, kiba vs zetsu; and lastly kakashi + yamato vs kisame vs suigetsu :tem :tem
-_- but i liked that super ultimate mega giant rasengan XD it was tight.. do you think naruto has been the only one with the rasengan manipulations/conversions (like the 7-colored one, gelel one, cho rasengan, and the crescent moon rasengan :D )?

lazyboyrod
November 12, 2007, 11:07 PM
The fight between Jiraiya and Pein is getting interesting so knowing Kishimoto the scene is probably going to change:(
:(

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 11:25 PM
makes sense, pein will probably do that and meanwhile at konoha, tsunades in her office with a glass and it cracks, and she's like: this isn't a good omen/sign.; meanwhile root is planning sumthing else
and then hebi (at the end of jiraiya vs pein) will finally confront itachi, who'll prolly be with zetsu and kisame :tem and we'll have like sasuke vs itachi vs naruto :D and karin + jugo vs sakura and sai, then hinata, shino, kiba vs zetsu; and lastly kakashi + yamato vs kisame vs suigetsu :tem :tem
-_- but i liked that super ultimate mega giant rasengan XD it was tight.. do you think naruto has been the only one with the rasengan manipulations/conversions (like the 7-colored one, gelel one, cho rasengan, and the crescent moon rasengan :D )?

All those different rasengan's are in movies (Which is different from the Manga). The only rasengan Naruto can do are Odama, FRS and Original. I think Jiraiya's Rasengan is like Odama, he just adds more power to it. :)

I think the Rinnegan's power is about some sort of control. That could be why it's said to be the most powerful since. When you master the 6 elements, there has to some sort of control in the process. :)

Jiraiya will prolly reveal something that allows him to counter the 3eyed network. :)

ZeroInstinct
November 13, 2007, 12:22 AM
All those different rasengan's are in movies (Which is different from the Manga). The only rasengan Naruto can do are Odama, FRS and Original. I think Jiraiya's Rasengan is like Odama, he just adds more power to it. :)

You've forgot fuuton rasengan,anyway some naruto and hebi scenes would be nice but i doubt kishi will change to another scenes until Jiraiya vs.Pain is over:notrust

toniCHRYSA
November 13, 2007, 01:31 AM
You've forgot fuuton rasengan,anyway some naruto and hebi scenes would be nice but i doubt kishi will change to another scenes until Jiraiya vs.Pain is over:notrust

FRS = fuuton rasen shuriken.(FRS) right? Or Fuuton rasengan is a diff jutsu ? :D

Kishi will probably not put any naruto,sasuke,itachi scene in the next chapter.
I think when they show hebi and team naruto again they have finally arrived in the Uchiha Hideout. If He shows that then it we will have two fights happening. That would take away all the attention from Jman, and Pain. Since there are so many Uchiha fangirls in the world.:D

Probably when Pain shows some crazy attack that comes from his eyes.. Then he may do another cliffhanger and change the scene to team hebi,team naruto and maybe even tobi. :)

ZeroInstinct
November 13, 2007, 03:50 AM
FRS = Fuuton Rasenshuriken that's right but fuuton rasengan is a normal rasengan with wind elemental chakra added,an Fuutonrasenshuriken is a rasengan with wind elemental chakra and shapeshiftet.
My predict for chapter 378...Jiraiya transforms on final step and than the chapter is over!

10sarg
November 13, 2007, 04:10 AM
Jiraiya will prolly reveal something that allows him to counter the 3eyed network. :)

you know what can counter 3 people watching you and sharing the same eye! Kage bushin!!!!!

imagine pein "im staring at u from 3 different locations, i can see all your moves and you have no where to go.

Jirayia " Mass Kage Bushin!!!! now there are 1000 of me, the only thing ur gonna see is 333.3 fists hitting each of your bodies!!!!!! you suck pein!!! ha ha ha!!!"

Pein " Bollocs!"

SacredNic
November 13, 2007, 05:02 AM
you know what can counter 3 people watching you and sharing the same eye! Kage bushin!!!!!

Well yeah, I suppose it's a fairly obvious way to counter it.

Either that or Ma and Pa can hop off Jiraiya and face each one of them individually.

Heh, wouldn't that be funny .. ownt by a frog. :tem

supfoo214
November 13, 2007, 05:42 AM
It would be too repetitive, not to mention boring, for Jiraiya to use bunshins. Nothing against the person who came up with the thought, because it is a perfectly logical counter. But when Jiraiya went into sennin mode (not sannin, I've noticed some people getting the two mixed up), he essentially made a 3 vs. 1 advantage. It was Pain who needed to level out the playing field (which he did).

jodi
November 13, 2007, 05:51 AM
Prediction:
More frogs and Jiraya killing those two Pain, the fatty and the attacker

m0ji
November 13, 2007, 06:29 AM
i wonder how much chakra pain has left after doing so many summons...Now i think Jirayja will kill these 2 Akatsukis somehow but maybe Pain will just summon another pair of Slaves...
I dont think Jirayja will waste his Chakra on Kage Bunshins in such a situation where he ll need every bit of Charkra he has left !
Also i think he can get rid of these summons pretty quick...but for Jirayja getting out his strongest Jutsu already...hope we dont see Jirayjas fall too soon...

ichimatsu
November 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
jiraya will find a way to defite the 2 summun and after that pein, recongnizing jiraya power will show him the rennigan tru power !! my power. nagato ower ------> nostalgic :D

kaylee
November 13, 2007, 10:41 AM
Kishi will probably not put any naruto,sasuke,itachi scene in the next chapter.
I think when they show hebi and team naruto again they have finally arrived in the Uchiha Hideout. If He shows that then it we will have two fights happening. That would take away all the attention from Jman, and Pain. Since there are so many Uchiha fangirls in the world.:D

There can never be too many Uchiha fangirls! :yelling :XD

But yeah, I agree, it's unlikely that Kishi will switch to the Uchiha meeting any time soon, and I don't want him to either. I'd rather him focus on this fight and finish it, and then when we finally get to the long-awaited Uchiha meeting, it can continue uninterrupted! :D

billyinter
November 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
i think whatever pain identity....
in the end jiraiya will die...
it is sad...
but i think this is the best scene...

ichimatsu
November 13, 2007, 10:58 AM
i think whatever pain identity....
in the end jiraiya will die...
it is sad...
but i think this is the best scene...

the best scene is jiraya kills pein and discover that he is manipulated by another organization.

Saska28
November 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
Oh no please not another organization...
jiraiya will die i'm sure... hopefully we'll see his best fight ever...

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 11:55 AM

imagine pein "im staring at u from 3 different locations, i can see all your moves and you have no where to go.

Jirayia " Mass Kage Bushin!!!! now there are 1000 of me, the only thing ur gonna see is 333.3 fists hitting each of your bodies!!!!!! you suck pein!!! ha ha ha!!!"

Pein " Bollocs!"

I think the frogs on Jiraiya can do something. Them three will prolly seperate and attack pain together so he can't ounter them together at once. If Jiraiya does use Kage Bunshin, it would be almost exactly like Oro/Sandaime. :)

Alex_1
November 13, 2007, 12:24 PM
I hope Jiraiya doesn't die. it wouldn't be a good thing IMO not just because I like Jiraiya, but because it would make the three 'legendary sannin' an officially overrated trio. For Jiraiya to lose in the first major fight (at full strength), Orochimaru to be weakened and beaten by Sasuke pretty easily IMO, doesn't do their status much justice. Even in the fight between the three of them Orochimaru didn't have his arms... but he went out pretty easily to Itachi too...

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 01:05 PM
@Alex_1
Well if the Sannin lose to someone stronger, then it's understandable. :)

I think Jiraiya will give it all he's got only to come up short. I think he will be able to kill pain with a final blow but would run out of stamina or chakra right at the end. Which will show Jiraiya could have killed Pain but he ran out of chakra or energy to deal the final blow. :)

bighawke5
November 13, 2007, 01:08 PM
Its understandable that if the frogs seperate to team up against pein and his two other eyes...the probability of owning the two summons rises greatly but, u have to think about the "hermit mode" first.

the "hermit mode" if i understand is when the two frogs combined or somehow fuse their chakra with jiraiya to make him stronger and act as other minds for him to think and analyze better in battle situations. Thus the mode grants him 3x the power and chakra, but also speed and the fact that the two frogs are alive....they help him analyze tough situations. Think of it as three heads thinking about how to take down an oponent.

Now many are saying that they think jiraiya and the frog should split, but do you know what would happen if they do????...yup jiraiya goes back to regular form meaning no more 3x stronger...but normal sannin jiraiya....and the addition of two wise and strong frogs.
Now i dont know about you guys but i dont think a normal jiraiya can take down any one of the three oponents standing in front of him as a regular sannin....its just me maybe but he couldnt do anything in the beginning to take down pein as he was so him returning to normal wont help even with the addition of two frogs by his side...

What would help is if he could somehow stay in that form and summon two other jiraiyas like pein but he cant so...yeh he's in a pinch

i'm pretty sure he'll think of something else tactical and umpredictable like naruto...not saying he will win but he'll take care of at least one of pein's summon...but seperating himself and the frogs means no "hermit mode" since there would be no fusion/sharing of chakra between jiraiya and the 2 frogs

my 2 cents..

hoihtah
November 13, 2007, 01:20 PM
i donno if this has been discussed...
but where's sai?

Holland
November 13, 2007, 01:30 PM
the "hermit mode" if i understand is when the two frogs combined or somehow fuse their chakra with jiraiya to make him stronger and act as other minds for him to think and analyze better in battle situations. Thus the mode grants him 3x the power and chakra, but also speed and the fact that the two frogs are alive....they help him analyze tough situations. Think of it as three heads thinking about how to take down an oponent.

I believe one of the frogs told him he needed to learn to use hermit mode on his own, I take that as the power is external to their own.

coworlando
November 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
For some reason this just popped in my head. I can forsee Pein loosing this battle and his body destroyed so he goes to another one. This makes his ego go even crazier and he take his country to war with the Leaf. Ole one arm dude that is in charge of Root will use the war to steal the Hokage title from Tsunde.

Tias
November 13, 2007, 02:17 PM
i donno if this has been discussed...
but where's sai?

i dunno if this has been said... this is not about sai

bean
November 13, 2007, 03:04 PM
i dunno if this has been said... this is not about sai

play nice guy... as for sai, he's been MIA since they split off to search for sasuke...he does have some of the summon dogs with him, so I expect him to either a. pop up with some juicy info, b. confront sasuke again and try to take him on his own, or c. kill the dogs and end up becoming someone's spy on the bad side...

akatsuki27
November 13, 2007, 03:12 PM
For some reason this just popped in my head. I can forsee Pein loosing this battle and his body destroyed so he goes to another one. This makes his ego go even crazier and he take his country to war with the Leaf. Ole one arm dude that is in charge of Root will use the war to steal the Hokage title from Tsunde.

i could see something like that....the village will blame naruto for bringing war on the village because akatsuki is after his bijuu

then since tsunade is going to defend naruto...danzou will do a coup de 'etat behind the secret support of the two elders to become the new hokage

...a little long term prediction for your minds...

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 03:12 PM

When someone believes himself to be "god", your ego is already up there, I don't think there anything higher. He thinks or believes himself to be supreme, and that won't change (I think) until his inevitable clash against Naruto.:)

I predict Jiraiya will reveal some sort of hermit mode based jutsu, that would give him the advantage against the summons. :)

3atman
November 13, 2007, 03:21 PM
i dont think naruto could defeat pein so i predicted next chapter will have someting with naruto and saskue , forming them as partners again to defeat pein

bean
November 13, 2007, 03:25 PM
i dont think naruto could defeat pein so i predicted next chapter will have someting with naruto and saskue , forming them as partners again to defeat pein

I doubt that...seems like a big jump that happens in just one chapter...next week will be more fighting...pein is most likely going to show what the rin is capable of and then we're going to be left hanging with jiraiya prepping his counter hermit attack that is going to be hyped up...done, boom

Alexis
November 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure if the frogs are actually needed for Hermit Mode to work, because they said something like "you should learn how to do this by yourself" but Jiraya probably can't do it without their help, because according to him he is still too young compared to the two of them.

Alex_1
November 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
@TheChosenOne
Yeah, you're right. But I still don't like it. :D

I don't think we'll see Pain's full Rinnegan powers next chapter. I think it'll be mostly Jiraiya fighting the clones and discovering their weakness & maybe a flashback (if we're lucky). We might not see a dojutsu until Jiraiya defeats those two (I think he will eventually) and Pein gets more serious. Knowing the manga, there's be the cliff-hanger at the end... "Now you'll see the true power of the Rinneagan" or something else.

toniCHRYSA
November 13, 2007, 04:27 PM
Wait, What is a Fuuton Rasengan? And what is Fuuton RasenShuriken?

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 04:35 PM
Fuuton Rasengan, is basically Rasengan with Wind element added, Rasen Shuriken is basically the same but takes on the appearance of a shurkien, which enables him to slice the opponents.

toniCHRYSA
November 13, 2007, 04:37 PM
When did he use Fuuton rasengan? coz in chapter i think 339? It says Fuuton rasengan shuriken.
Now I'm confused :XD

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 04:45 PM
He never used it, he achieved Fuuton Rasengan when he trained with Yamato and Kakashi.:)

I predict Ma and Pa using a jutsu to destroy the summons or atleast counter the 3eyed network. :)

toniCHRYSA
November 13, 2007, 04:55 PM
Hahaha so FRS = to Fuuton Rasengan Shurken.. He used it against Kakuzu.
Fuuton Rasengan = Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken.. :XD

Ok Jman will most likely find a way to destryo those two summons. Resluting to Pain using his Rin'negan.

ZeroInstinct
November 13, 2007, 05:02 PM
I think we will see Jiraiya transforming into he's last form.
After that pain is forced to use Rin'negan!

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 05:05 PM
FRS is basically a variant of Fuuton Rasengan.

Jiraiya will prolly Activate the Fulltime Hermit Mode.

Alex_1
November 13, 2007, 05:23 PM
Hahaha so FRS = to Fuuton Rasengan Shurken.. He used it against Kakuzu.
Fuuton Rasengan = Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken.. :XD

Ok Jman will most likely find a way to destryo those two summons. Resluting to Pain using his Rin'negan.

Yeah I also think he'll beat the summons, but I dont' think he'll finish them off next chapter - maybe in the chapter after that if we're lucky. The summons haven't really been on the offensive yet so we'll probably see what they're capable of... maybe that'll be part of the rinnegan's power.

This fight may not end until around the end of December...

razor
November 13, 2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah I also think he'll beat the summons, but I dont' think he'll finish them off next chapter - maybe in the chapter after that if we're lucky. The summons haven't really been on the offensive yet so we'll probably see what they're capable of... maybe that'll be part of the rinnegan's power.

This fight may not end until around the end of December...

Yeah, looks like we will definitely see jiraiya and pain fight for another 5,6 chapter. It seems that jiraiya and pain still not seriously fighting because of both of them still not receive any great physical damage.

bighawke5
November 13, 2007, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure if the frogs are actually needed for Hermit Mode to work, because they said something like "you should learn how to do this by yourself" but Jiraya probably can't do it without their help, because according to him he is still too young compared to the two of them.
kk got it then, i remember him sayin something along those lines...thought it was during his flashback though...so by this time he shouldve know how to control it? well if he's able to seperate from the frogs so they can help him and still be in hermit mode at the same time then good. cuz regular jiraiya wont do much against pein

brainwiz
November 13, 2007, 06:45 PM
I wanna see a full frog jiraiya! throwing his tongue around like a flail.
+3 Flail of Phlegm attack ftw...

and isn't it depressing when bleach spoiler pics come out first...(sorry to agonize)

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
Naruto did use the Fuuton Rasengan with yamato.

I predict that Jiraiya will show something unique that his hermit Mode can do. Maybe an ability or a special jutsu that he created to counter rinnegan. (Like Gai against sharingan):)

I appreciate your being informative while remembering to stay on topic

lazyboyrod
November 13, 2007, 09:13 PM
Imagine that Ultimate Rasengan that Jiraiya has mixed with some element that would be crazy, Pein wouldn't stabd a chance

toniCHRYSA
November 13, 2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah! A giant FRS would be overkill.. :XD when it's small right now, it's already insane. What more if it's as huge as Jman's Ulti Rasengan? :XD

I just can't wait to see what happens next.. I don't care who wins or who dies... I just want to see Jman in his most powerful form and pund somebody. And i want to see Pain do some crazy Rin'negan technique!

supfoo214
November 13, 2007, 09:46 PM
Here's a thought:

My Japanese isn't good so if any are experts please correct me. This whole series is revolved around circles (pun intended). Naruto literally means spiral, Uzumaki means whirlpool, rasengan means spiraling sphere, the ultimate doujutsu is made of concentric circles, the Kyuubi seal is literally a naruto (:)), and the list goes on.

It would not surprise me, thought it would disappoint a little bit, that the ultimate jutsu that Minato wants Naruto to complete with the fox's chakra is another variation of the rasengan. Since Jiraiya knows exactly what is is, let's hope he'll show an incomplete form of it against Pain to build up the suspense for its ultimate completion by Naruto.

brainwiz
November 13, 2007, 10:02 PM
My prediction: Jman powerup, Pein powerup, Jman powerup, Pein powerup and domination. The red queen continues to run, all manga battles boil down to that.

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 10:14 PM
I think Jiraiya will prolly show us a hermit move that involves Ma and Pa. It will be powerful enough to have Pain worried or at least on guard :)

ZeroInstinct
November 14, 2007, 12:23 AM
How can Pain be wounded when this long hair Pain absorbs ninjutsu???Only if hr managed to kill this 2 bodies he can take on pain

yonjuushichi
November 14, 2007, 05:26 AM
If Pain uses his ultimate weapon, I'm sure it will take its toll on him,leaving him quite vulnerable to J-man's attacks. Just like Itachi/Kakashi using mangekyou sharingan, Pain will have to spend some time on restin', or his eyesight will get worse :P

bean
November 14, 2007, 10:24 AM
My prediction: Jman powerup, Pein powerup, Jman powerup, Pein powerup and domination. The red queen continues to run, all manga battles boil down to that.

nice reference...totally agree...ho[efully it ends with jiraiya thinking he won only to have pein come back stronger at a later time

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
I think Jiraiya will try to destroy the two summons. I think he will use some sort of Hermit jutsu or something the involves Ma and Pa. I really hope Jiraiya summons bunta or someone else (Unlikely) to counter what pain has summoned. :)

Akatsuki`s leader
November 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
I think that pain will start attacking Jiraiya instead of being defender

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 01:09 PM
I think that pain will start attacking Jiraiya instead of being defender

Do you mean one of the summons or pain (summoning). If pain is gonna start attacking then Jiriaya prolly destroyed his summons, which prolly forced him to use rinnegan.:)

Akatsuki`s leader
November 14, 2007, 01:22 PM
But if Pain was forced to use his rinnegan he will definitely kill Jiraiya.
I don`t think Jiraya will survive this battle

narutokuro
November 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
It sucks cause i know he's gonna die. He has no reason to see naruto already b/c

1) He trained him for 2 1/2 years
2) Sent the 9 tails key for naruto to claim
3) Naruto has the Akatsuki bingo book. It'll be kinda funny seeing naruto walking around with a picture trying to hunt down pein.

No mentioning spoilers in this thread at all please.

The Noobslayer
November 14, 2007, 01:30 PM
i still have a half-hearted expectation that Itatchi is going to pop in and save Jiraiya

Akatsuki`s leader
November 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
i still have a half-hearted expectation that Itatchi is going to pop in and save Jiraiya

why should itachi save Jiraiya ?
there is no point of doing that

narutokuro
November 14, 2007, 02:02 PM

Don't forget Itachi is on his way to meet up with Sasuke at the Uchiha hideout.

Malevolent_Rain
November 14, 2007, 02:49 PM
i still have a half-hearted expectation that Itatchi is going to pop in and save Jiraiya=O Wow...the villain helping the hero? Let me know when you think ANY manga artist would consider that in their story. I mean c'mon!

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 02:52 PM

Itachi should be near Konoha by now, Konan saving Jiraiya seems more credible. I don't think anyone should or will save Jiraiya. Cuz if someone saves jiraiya that would make him weak, I think if Jiraiya dies he will go out with a bang, I think he will make Pain realize that he is not a "god":amuse

mizu172
November 14, 2007, 02:55 PM
I think tsunade will come and help. then naru and saku come to rescue them(lol) then the fight between naru and sasu. and then it's sasu vs. itachi. and then naruXsasu vs. itachi with a bit help of sakura. then it's the 3 against madara or pain. then they'll become the new sannin

loool random theory

ZeroInstinct
November 14, 2007, 03:12 PM
The only one that can help jiraiya in his last minutes would be konan,but i doubt that she will save jiraiya, only if jman says some cry out word's and change konan's mind!!

mizu172
November 14, 2007, 03:57 PM
why da hell should konan save him? o_o ... as I said, I think Tsunade will come and help, then it's gonna be Tsunade vs. Konan, Konan dies. ^_^ nyuuuuuuu <3

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 04:00 PM
Konan saving her teacher is plausible. I don't think Tsunade will come, since Jiraiya warned her about "root", if she leaves who is to defend konaha. :)

mizu172
November 14, 2007, 04:55 PM
Konan saving her teacher is plausible. I don't think Tsunade will come, since Jiraiya warned her about "root", if she leaves who is to defend konaha. :)

It's because Jiraiya warned her not to come - since when does she listen to him? She won't let another important person to her die!(Like Dan)

<3333333333333333 kissssu

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
If Tsunade comes to help Jiraiya she will lose as well, Then all the sannin's will be dead. :)

brainwiz
November 14, 2007, 06:36 PM
No one's rescuing J.
And he'll probably die, though Kishi will compensate us with a massive naruto powerup because of that frog's key. Probably just in time to destroy itachi and save sasuke.

segarraramon
November 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
five elemental chackras and he controls six it hard to understand how can that be. fire wind lightning earth water... fire. to control them together would be to control life itself. ultimate power is to give life, so he has te power to give life if he gives life to a nine demon beast thing he creates destruction. he can’t really control the beast that were uchia mandaras power comes into play he can hypnotize the beast and control it the way, problem is you need tow eyes he only has one. so you need sasuke. next up is sai and the information in Konoha. the two teems have to confront each other and the information of movement of akatsuky against or near the leaf is heard by sand. Well that wishful thinking next chapter more jiraya and pain, flashback.

Superlag
November 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
my prediction will be showing the powers of the long haired guy & fat guy. maybe the fat guy absorbs jitsus, then the long hair guy uses them. something like an input/output system:blink
[hr]

No one's rescuing J.
And he'll probably die, though Kishi will compensate us with a massive naruto powerup because of that frog's key. Probably just in time to destroy itachi and save sasuke.

hopefully not another rasengan & kagebunshin power up, i'd have to say its quite boring to see naruto using rasengan and kagebunshin all the time, its time for new jitsus not just a variant of the rasengan or kagebunshin:eyeroll

The Noobslayer
November 14, 2007, 08:42 PM

lol i cant believe people took me seriously just because i forgot to add "/sarcasm" in that post

cerventus
November 14, 2007, 08:57 PM
Jiraiya sama is so cool.
I think we will find out why Pain can only use summoning. He is being controlled by Tobi's sharingan.

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
No one's rescuing J.

I don't think Naruto will get involved in Itachi's fight, cuz either someone won't let him, or he will understand not to get involved cuz of Sasuke's feelings of Itachi:)

Jiraiya sama is so cool.
I think we will find out why Pain can only use summoning. He is being controlled by Tobi's sharingan.

I don't think Pain is being controlled by anyone. If he was he would go after Tobi would make him go agterNaruto since he needs the kyuubi for his kinjutsu.:)

cerventus
November 14, 2007, 10:53 PM
I dont know from the previous chapthers, it gave me the impression that Pain fear Uchiha Mandara/Tobi/dude with a whole in his mask.

Mandara was rather taunting Pain's ability.

I might have a feeling Mandara is Pain sensei after Jiraiya.

Hopefully we get to see a Full hermit mode.
Jiraiya is really dangerous. This fight makes Orochimaru look so weak.

ZeroInstinct
November 15, 2007, 04:41 AM
Pain controlled by tobi(madara)...hahah i can just lough!Either madara or pain is controlled by anyone,they are just using each other for they own goal's!

Alterno
November 15, 2007, 08:25 AM
Pain controlled by tobi(madara)...hahah i can just lough!Either madara or pain is controlled by anyone,they are just using each other for they own goal's!

Why you laugh, it is very pausible. Using the same reasoning used by some people about Nagato > Itachi... Why would you take order from someone weaker than you. The all mighty Rinnengan so far doesn't mean immune to other doujutsu techniques. The Rinnengan just like the rest of the Kekkai Genkai users we have seen, doesn't make you unbetable, it just make you a tougher opponent. Maybe the Rinnengan in terms of his abilities is like the legends stronger than the rest of dous, maybe even stronger than the Magenkyo Sharingan, but it doesn't mean that you are stronger than another Shinobi, without Rinnengan.

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 07:30 PM
I think Jiraiya will use some sort of hermit mode based jutsu with Ma and Pa, he will prolly find the weakness of the summons and destroy them. :)

ZeroInstinct
November 16, 2007, 02:48 AM
How many chakra does Jiraiya have.All this summons and transformation's and this huge rasengan.....I think Jiraiya will lose the fight in the end becouse he will run out of chakra.

Alex_1
November 16, 2007, 09:08 AM
I don't think Pain is being controlled by anyone. If he was he would go after Tobi would make him go agterNaruto since he needs the kyuubi for his kinjutsu.:)

I've been thinking a little about this (probably too much), but didn't the First Hokage, and he alone have the ability to forcefully control all of the beasts? I vaguelly remember that from the Sai-Sasuke arc, when Yamato was put in control of Team Kakashi, and the amulet Tsunade gave Naruto. I think there's a whole part of this and Akatsuki that hasn't even been touched on yet... maybe Kishimoto did it deliberately?

Damn... we have to learn about what happened to the First and his life...

As for Jiraiya, no fair since the pics are now up. But I think he's going to beat these three Pains eventually but lose out to something more familiar in the end.

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 10:29 AM
How many chakra does Jiraiya have.All this summons and transformation's and this huge rasengan.....I think Jiraiya will lose the fight in the end becouse he will run out of chakra.

I think he has enough chakra to fight, He is a sannin after all. I think his chakra pool should atleast near Kisame's leve (more or less, I think so):)

Kakeru
November 16, 2007, 04:45 PM
I Think Jiraya-Sensei has a lot of chakra left ^^

And after all, i keep up with my theory. It´s very likely Pein will do his comeback, as in this chapter Jiraya has suceed on his plan. Otherwise, things would be too easy for Jiraya.

But in the end, Jiraya will leave this battle alive, and has great chances of winning, or at least not getting too much hurt.

People forget that there is a thing that counts a lot in Ninja battles, and in everything in life. Experience. And Jiraya has it a lot more then Pein. So, even if Pein never lost a battle, and for sure he will now show his "true powers" that should be awesome, i still think Jiraya experience will be able to handle it.

Cheers!

gfire2
November 16, 2007, 04:52 PM
from the fights ive seen jiraiya is certainli thinking more than every1 combined, now i certainly beliebe jiraiya could easily take itachi or orochimaru on ani day

now bac to the current chapter

jiraiya has everything ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu what a crazy combo if we see some forbidden jutsus later it would make jiraiya even more ownage

Alterno
November 16, 2007, 05:08 PM
I really like the comparison done by pa frog between the Byakuugan and Rinnengan, about the field vision of the three bodies using Rinnengan. pretty cool. Of course that if what Pa frog says about not making seals and using chakra, then that's what I call economizing energy. I'm glad tha Byakuugan was mentioned in this chapter, because that's another of the eyes techniques of which we don't know a lot, basically we know about 2 or 3 abilities about the Byakuugan and I want to see both Rinnengan and Byakuugan. And since Hinata's is involved at the moment..., I hope to see some development for her in this plot.

I noticed that the characters which played an important role during the first part of the manga, now have been degraded to a lesser role. And those who didn't have an important role are having more participation, the only exception, shikamaru.

The next time,we might see the conclusion to the battle. :D

the sweetest part is when ma & pa said some thing about Pain.. Since Jiraiya isn't a Genjutsu type.. we sure know pain doesn't know alot about Genjutsu. lol that one got me.. i can just imagine it in the Animated...

Alex_1
November 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
Still a few chapters to go for this fight. But it was a bit foreboding that Jiraiya told the two to vanish if anythign else went wrong & that he was running out of options - also that he wasn't much of a genjutsu user.

akatsuki27
November 16, 2007, 06:03 PM
just read the chapter, very much enjoyed it....jiraiya keeps proving himself to be the top sannin....he's not out of the woods yet though, i think pain figured something out with jiraiya's plan....actually the fat guy figured something out but i think they are linked mentally so nagato knows

Black/Light
November 16, 2007, 06:08 PM
. . .Wow, just read it. TS kicks all kinds of ass. Really, I think Im one of the few people who think TS will come out of this alive.

I don't trust the last part. . . .that was said soo many times in the Sas v Dei fight that it holds no meanning in my eyes. This probly aint the last of this fight.

manga_freaky
November 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
Is Jman actually thinking of hitting pain? And was that a sword coming out of the rob? Anyways it's an okay chapter actually less than ok. I mean why wouldn't pain just summon animals to track Jman just like he did.They all have the same eyes. Secondly why didn't konan react? The least she could have done is to locate that kb. Btw Jman jutsus are so repetitive.
In conclusion the fat man is still alive, the blind man did not completely sink and the summoner is still kicking. WTF? Why would pain jumped when he could have just summon a fish or something to annihilate that fire?
off topic: I think it's pretty clear there shouldn't be any discussion about who is the strongest sanin anymore.
[hr]
I predicted some of best PnJ in the upcoming chapters. Better than kakuzu's death.

KyleUchiha
November 16, 2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah, its really too good to be true, that Jiraiya has the upper hand and will land a hit. What surprises me is since they all see what the other is doing, wouldn't the Deidara look a like have noticed that the big guy had his eyesight blocked? And the second had his eyesight blocked, you would think that he had put two and two together and realized it was a trap, not mention he was attacking head-on without much thought.