PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Xophien
November 09, 2007, 04:02 PM
Alright, here's the deal, chapter 299 is out (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21186), so all you have to do is read it, and then make some kick-ass predictions, right here in this thread!

Bleach finally reaches its 300th chapter! Does Tite Kubo hold something in his bag of surprises for us to celebrate this special occasion? Prediction time!

--

Here comes 300 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=612930)! Go on with the discussion, now. ^_^

uchihaj
November 09, 2007, 05:31 PM
Since it will be 300 I think they will do color spread with Ichigo and Aizen and a lot of people behind them kind of thing. Issue will have Aizen somewhere, Byakuya will do something amazing and that 7 espada will die before he does a release!

Zeus-Tails
November 09, 2007, 05:53 PM
I loved when Byakuya thought he was slick with the white lightning through his cloak and Zomari just appeared in front of him causing Byakuya to use an emergency technique. Anyway, I wonder if Byakuya knows Espada have a released form, because I see Zomari pwning him (but unfortunately will probably still lose).

EvolutionIX
November 09, 2007, 07:39 PM
Its clear Byakuya has the upper hand, both have yet to release but i can see byakuyas release to be stonger than zomaris

Darek Khort
November 09, 2007, 08:16 PM
What do you reckon Zomaris' release will be? Perhaps more clones? Hahahaha. Though I reckon it'll be something that can match Byakuya's bankai. Perhaps Zomaris could be close to Ichigo when it comes to release. Perhaps he just gets a huge boost of speed, so much that, just like when Ichigo was fighting Byakuya, Byakuya's Sakura petals won't be able to catch up to Zomaris' speed.

The way I see it, Zomaris is way faster than Ichigo, which means that unless Byakuya has greatly improved his bankai, Byakuya will most likely be spending most of his time using his sakura petals as a shield.

Chapter 300 will probably switch to either Zaraki vs Noitra or the other pair Syazel and forgot-his-name-mad-scientist-captain. Kubo loves doing that.

AngryChubbs
November 09, 2007, 09:14 PM
the manga was going slow enough with only 2 fights, but now there are gonna be 3 fights simultaneously concuring and unohana healing everything. itll take like 20 chapters for these fights to end!!!

on another note, i think byakua is going to overwhelm zomari and zomari will be forced to release which will make byakua go shikai and then zomari wont even know what hit him. but yes, the notoria fight will be the best fight ever

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 09:23 PM
I think we will see something special from all the captains on the 300th chapter. Kenpachi with swords name, Mayuri releasing bankai, Byakuya releasing.:)

Byakuya being faster was obvious since he had to learn a way to be faster than bankai Ichigo. I hope the 7th espada releases since his speed is slower (At the moment). :)

hollowdemon
November 09, 2007, 09:49 PM
chapter 300 i definitely see mostly about byakuya owning zomari and afterwards zomari will reveal his release which will cause byakuya to release also but thats probably not going to be the what the whole chapter is about. It'll have that part in it along with mayuri revealing his power and a bit of kenpachi vs nnoitra.

Unohana's part will come back on play on the following chapter, 301 with whats going on with chad and the afro guy

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 10:03 PM
I hope somewhere down this resuce arc that Unohana reveals something about her power. I think next chapter will be a special with atlease 22pages of just the captain's starting their massacre. :)

Kenpachi will prolly or hopefully reveal his sword's name. Byakuya will release his shikai and give a speech about how superior he is. Mayuri will just keep telling him how he is goin to experiment Syazel which will make syazel reveal the true power of Fornicarus.:)

Side Note : 300th Chapter, Kubo and Bleach:yourock

hasoon87
November 09, 2007, 10:59 PM
I predict complete destruction on the part of kenpachi and noitora, ITS GONNA BE SIIIIICCK! and ya byakuya is gonna do the petal dance for sure and show us some crazy new bankai release move. Mayuri has GOT to have something up his sleeve, well with the new hair du and all, or should i say his horns lol. I see crazy shaiza ahead, its gonna be awesome.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:04 PM
Well I don't think Byakuya will release Bankai until maybe Zomari does his release. Kenpachi and Nnoi fight for the momentous 300th chapter is just mind blowing.:)

Agreed:)
I also think that Mayuri will show the many (if) upgrades that he has made to his body.:)

Darek Khort
November 09, 2007, 11:10 PM
Perhaps Mayuri will end up being caught by Syazel's vodoo technique. However, Mayuri feels no pain, or just turns into goo and has learnt to regenerate a hell lot faster than when he fought Ishida. In fact, perhaps so fast that the vodoo becomes useless because Mayuri just heals himself over and over again.
It'll be an interesting fight, cause Mayuri has lots of gizmos and gadgets (ear-axe, detachable hands/etc/etc).

One hurts their enemies internally with a voodoo doll, whilst the other paralyzes the enemy with poison and deals external damage.

HokageMassashi
November 09, 2007, 11:10 PM
I think since it will be the 300th chapter the spartans will invade Hueco Mundo to help aid SS. (I hope no one has done that yet)

I think it will go deeper into Yoruichi and Byakuya's relationship. I also think mayuri will start using his shikai against the 8th.

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:27 PM
Perhaps Mayuri will end up being caught by Syazel's vodoo technique. However, Mayuri feels no pain, or just turns into goo and has learnt to regenerate a hell lot faster than when he fought Ishida. In fact, perhaps so fast that the vodoo becomes useless because Mayuri just heals himself over and over again.
It'll be an interesting fight, cause Mayuri has lots of gizmos and gadgets (ear-axe, detachable hands/etc/etc).

One hurts their enemies internally with a voodoo doll, whilst the other paralyzes the enemy with poison and deals external damage.

Well if he turns himself into goo, then he can't attack anyone and it takes several days for him to return back to normal.:)

If he can regenerate internal injuries, that's kind of pushing him into being invincible. Since there would be no way he could get hurt (If he has regeneration):)

Mayuri's shikai does not paralyze it just disables the limbs from moving, the person can still feel pain.:)

Kakeru
November 09, 2007, 11:46 PM
I think we will got some simultaneous releases, and i guess the first one to do it will be Noitora.
Byakuya also will show new style of fighting, based on Yoruichi techniques. Oh god, let me see the next chapter now *-*

TheChosenOne
November 09, 2007, 11:50 PM
@Kakeru

Maybe Byakuya might know Shunko. :o I think Nnoi will be the last to release since he is the strongest espada among the group. :)

sythwon
November 09, 2007, 11:52 PM
300 chapters for bleach! :smile-big

should be a flurry mix of events. of course i'm hoping that we get down to the main event of ken vs noi.. but i guess next chapter will still just be a build-up to that.

expect to see some reaction from aizen-gin-tousen and/or the espadas regarding the presence of four captains inside las noches (of course, yachiru and nemu too! i didn't forget you)

:jbya byakuya elaborating on those techniques taught to him by yoruichi would make sense. were these techniques taught to him just recently (perhaps after SS arc) or waaay back?

note: the 7th esp is pretty quick for his size. scary hehe. too bad he's gnna get pwned

mayuri oughta be showing his new upgrades to his body anytime now. since nemu's there, can't help wonder what combo attacks he's got. betcha its something loco!

my dear unohana's gonna heal up chad in a flash. then they proceed to where the kuchikis are and the 7th esp to take care of rukia's injuries. it'll happen after a chapter or two, or three.

inoue better heal up ichigo soon, too. and i was thinking, if her power's being able to reject events--can she fix up the crack on nel's mask and enable her to be back to her espada form again? go nelliel! wooot :D

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:05 AM
@sythwon

I think Inoue should be able to fix the crack since she rejects fate (or makes things go back to way they were). Her returning to espada form and regaining full power would just be awesome. :)

I hope she does not intefere, cuz Kenpachi fighting someone is just too good to pass up. :)

sythwon
November 10, 2007, 12:12 AM
@TCO

yachiru will beat the crap out of anyone who interferes. ken vs noi should be on pay-per-view! :)

ICHIHOE
November 10, 2007, 12:28 AM
Chapter 300 = Filler :amuse

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:35 AM
I would stop reading. :s

Hopefully that's not the case, Kenpachi's fight is going to be arguably the best we have seen. Byakuya will prolly just dispose of Zomari as soon as possible, Same will happen with Mayuri, Syazel must be atleast a little weaker cuz he has survived a lot of attacks on him. :)

I hope Unohana heals grimm (Offtopic : I want him to become a friend or an ally of Ichigo):)

Darek Khort
November 10, 2007, 01:02 AM
Grimm become an ally? Unlikely. With his personality he might just become an 'independent' like the vizards and just attack the people he wants to, which may just so happen to be other espada that he hates. Perhaps Ulquiorra.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:09 AM
Grimm become an ally? Unlikely. With his personality he might just become an 'independent' like the vizards and just attack the people he wants to, which may just so happen to be other espada that he hates. Perhaps Ulquiorra.

Well remember with Kenpachi, he helped out Orhime, after the fight with Ichigo. I don't think he fights anyone he wants to, I think he fights people that resemble him.:)

Travis
November 10, 2007, 01:34 AM
I hope Grimm dies, but he won't. It doesn't make sense to keep all these hollows alive. They are made of a bunch of souls and need souls to survive or keep their sanity. You should just kill them and purify them immediately. So they go back to SS and can be reincarnated in the real world.

Makes sense to me.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:45 AM
Unless Grimm has no more purpose to serve,I think Grimm will stick around, he is a major character for the espada (Hopefully become someone like Vegeta in DBZ, dodgy but still an ally):)

Zeus-Tails
November 10, 2007, 02:45 AM
I don't think Byakuya is faster. I think they're speed are the same. Even though Zomari missed Byakuya at the end there, Byakuya had to use that special technique in an emergency to get outta there. And Zomari used his twin sonido to dodge Byakuya's surprise White Lightning attack. They're both at the same speed IMO and both are equally arrogant.

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 04:33 AM
Knew it ,this dude aint a think for Byakuya when he used that teqnichue i knew Byakuyas gonna pull some amazing.Guess what his in big shit now.No Kenpachi today,damn!But Mayu is realy stronger the Grantz,cant wait for this fight to happen.Bleach is gettin so bad ass lately...Naruto has none on it at the moment.

Unless Grimm has no more purpose to serve,I think Grimm will stick around, he is a major character for the espada (Hopefully become someone like Vegeta in DBZ, dodgy but still an ally

I have the same scenario for my man Grimmjow to,in my eyes his like Vegeta of Bleach also.And Ichigo seems to like Grimmjaw also.And Grimm hates the Espada.Thats gonna happen Grimmjaw as a good guy.

Betkas
November 10, 2007, 06:30 AM
Grimmjow would be good fighting partner for Zaraki Kenpachi. But I think he is too stuborn to be in SS alliance. I think Grimmjow and Nell will stay in HM but not in castle or might stay in Uroharas shop like like Renji did. Thought that would brin alot confusion for the captains. Good arrancar :)

smallp
November 10, 2007, 07:09 AM
I think we will see something special from all the captains on the 300th chapter. Kenpachi with swords name, Mayuri releasing bankai, Byakuya releasing.:)

Byakuya being faster was obvious since he had to learn a way to be faster than bankai Ichigo. I hope the 7th espada releases since his speed is slower (At the moment). :)

the name of kenpachi's sword! yeah!!

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 08:22 AM
Grimmjow would be good fighting partner for Zaraki Kenpachi. But I think he is too stuborn to be in SS alliance. I think Grimmjow and Nell will stay in HM but not in castle or might stay in Uroharas shop like like Renji did. Thought that would brin alot confusion for the captains. Good arrancar :)

Yeah he is and i dont think hell be a partner to Kenpachi,probably after Zarasaki,Mayuri,Byakuya will save Ichigo and co. Ichigo will ask that Grimmjow will be taken to Karakura,so will Nel and her brothers.Grimmjaw will train probably alone,similar to Vegeta. :tem

Zeus-Tails
November 10, 2007, 08:25 AM
Now that Orihime is free to roam, I guess she might as well heal Nell and GJ(she'll probably heal Grimmjow to repay him for saving her when those arrancar chicks beat her down).

Few things I don't like:
1) 7th Espada explaining his techniques instead of just killing Byakuya
2) Saying he has the fastest Sonido

If he has the fastest Sonido and Byakuya proves to be faster (he hasn't proved it yet; all Byakuya did was dodge a fatal attack), then wouldn't that mean Byakuya is faster than all of the Espada? That would be so lame and kind of untrue since I know Ulquiorra would beat Byakuya into the ground with some amazing speed.

EvolutionIX
November 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
Someone stated before bleach is much better than naruto at the moment? I think differently to you. Jiraiya with his hermit-mode vs. 3 rinnegans not as good? I think they are on par with each other and i cant wait for each to come out next week.

But anyway, back to bleach. I hope byakuya isnt as quick as la roux and as zeus says, too unreal to see byakuya quicker than all the espadas. On zarakis part, i dont think he will release or even know his swords name yet although i want him to. Last chapter or chapter before, we got to see his sword in the same condition, all rough and not smooth.
Hint: Might tell us his sword hasnt changed much. Just my opinion. Hope its different though.

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 09:11 AM
Someone stated before bleach is much better than naruto at the moment? I think differently to you. Jiraiya with his hermit-mode vs. 3 rinnegans not as good? I think they are on par with each other and i cant wait for each to come out next week.

I said that,well the thing i liekd in Naruto this week was that Jirayas kick,but bleach right now is betta then Naruto,and Naruto came in two weeks Bleach not,well fo me i like Bleach more at the time.

But anyway, back to bleach. I hope byakuya isnt as quick as la roux and as zeus says, too unreal to see byakuya quicker than all the espadas. On zarakis part, i dont think he will release or even know his swords name yet although i want him to. Last chapter or chapter before, we got to see his sword in the same condition, all rough and not smooth.
Hint: Might tell us his sword hasnt changed much. Just my opinion. Hope its different though.

Well the 7th aint da fastest,the no.1 must be the fastest one,cause it would be lame if the fastest dude is ranked 7th.But if so Byakuya will still beat lots of the epsadas,maybe the same Ulqi,i dont know.

I just dont know what the situation will be after Kenpachi beats Noi,cause as it seems fight comes after another fight,cause when Noi looses u have Ulqiora comin and Halibel watchin the fight,someones in big trouble,cause i odnt think they will let them go.

Jack Van Burace
November 10, 2007, 09:42 AM
It doesn't have to go down to increase in strength and speed. First espadas could have over-powered skills, such as Soifon's Suzumebachi that kills any enemy in 2 hits. As I see it, would be far more interesting to see this kind of new power than Espadas who are stronger and faster than the previous. This is a fighting shonen, not an olimpics one. ;-)

Also, I suppose that this is what Nnoitora meant when he said he was the strongest: he might really be physically stronger than any other espada. And makes me very curious to fin out what the remaining Espadas do.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
i actually do see grimmjow turning to the other side but i dont see him surviving though.
The scenario would probably be something like grimmjow being healed along with nel;

a)afterwards he'll still somewhat be hard-headed,hatred-filled that he was helped and healed by orihime and the SS w/ichigo, but plans to help out by giving some information in about aizen and the vastroode. After they managed to persuade him to go to the real world, he'll be killed by either the vastroodes (either halibel, stark or ulquiorra after he manages to get out of that dimension also since we managed to state that they are vastroodes for now) or maybe by gin or tousen themselves before he even enters the portal.

b)like u guys said, he'll go back to the real world to manage to "help" them out although he doesnt want to admit he is.

i just dont see grimmjow living the whole way. somethings gotta give as in he dies in someones hand from someone in las noches.

Kakeru
November 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
@TheChosenOne
Heh, i agree when you say that Noi will be the last one to release, since he is the strongest espada fighting right now. Maybe the 7th one releases first, as it seems that Byakuya will start the serious fighting by now.

See ya!

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 11:11 AM
That would be so lame and kind of untrue since I know Ulquiorra would beat Byakuya into the ground with some amazing speed.

i dont think speed would be the case, power would definitely be the vast difference between them if they were to encounter with each other. Ulquiorra has proven to hold off ichigos attack without even being serious. Thus saying that he's a lot stronger than he looks and of course if he IS a vastroode

kaitendragon
November 10, 2007, 11:48 AM
I remember someone saying that Byakuya has passed Ichigo in Speed now that he used this amazing speed technique to get away from Zomari. I don't think that's the case, although Byakuya has increased his speed, Ichigo has also learned to Control his Hollow powers, and with his mask he increases his speed as well as his strength. It was never stated directly that the mask increased his speed, but how could he keep up and even surpass Grimm when he was only in Bankai he was being overpowered in speed and strength.

Prediction for 300th Chapter
I think Mayuri will make quick work of Grantz and it'll start the fight with Byakuya and Zomari.

Zeus-Tails
November 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
I don't think the technique he learned from Yoruichi deals with speed. If it were a speed attack and he dodged the attack, why is his jacket still on Zomari's sword? I think it's like a mini-teleportation that you can use very quickly. Meaning, I really don't think Byakuya is faster than Zomari.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 12:08 PM
probably a lot more than that
yoruichi is the god of flash/speed after all

Hockeychaoz
November 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
probably a lot more than that
yoruichi is the god of flash/speed after all

I agree.

But remember when yoruichi was fighting against all the ninja and soi fon. she did that shunpo master technique. WAs that anything, like is that what byakuya's talking about O_o.

Btw, I love that Mayuri is fighting a already released espada. I hope that KT takes this chance to show that Mayuri isn't a weak captain like so many people think.

eddy26
November 10, 2007, 12:24 PM
I don't know why people want Grimmjow to live he should die right now. Why would Inoue heal him she doesn't owe him anything. He owed her after she healed his arm and if anything Grimmjow paid her back by saving her when she was getting jumped in her cell. On top of that he forced her to heal Ichigo the guy she loves just to watch him get beaten up but yeah Ichigo won at the end. She should be happy if Grimmjow dies good riddance. It would ruin his whole character if he would join Ichigo and company. The reason he kicks ass is because he doesn't care about anyone he just likes to fight mainly Ichigo. All of a sudden are we suppose to believe just because Ichigo stopped him from getting killed Grimmjow had a change of heart that would be too much of a stretch. Ichigo already has an ally who wants to kick his ass his name is Kenpachi do we need a second one? I like Grimmjow but he needs to be killed probably by Ulquiorra. The only arrancar that should go with Ichigo and company is Nel with her fraccion.
Chapter 300 will just be a tease of the Nnoi fight against Kenpachi. I believe it will focus more on Mayuri's fight against Syzael. We'll see some tricks being pulled out of Mayuri but I'm not sure if he even needs to go Bankai. Syzael is already beat up and I have a feeling poor Nemu is going to suffer any attacks. Mayuri doesn't care about her she'll probably have a doll made out of her. Syzael already released so he probably doesn't have many new attacks to reveal he should get ready to fit into a jar. Mayuri wants to study him not kill him so he won't go bankai.
I'm confused about an espada release especially in Byakuya's current fight with espada 7. The espada already took out his sword so shouldn't that mean he released. He stabbed Byakuya's coat with the sword so why hasn't he transformed. Byakuya is so cocky which is what makes him so cool. I don't think speed will be a problem for him. Even Byakuya said it you showed me your attack so early in the fight which I think will be espada 7 downfall. After this espada releases since I guess he hasn't already Byakuya will go Bankai. I think if Byakuya has improved while in SS his pedals are probably faster and they are limitless when he is in bankai. The espada might have speed but maybe he isn't very strong so if Byakuya gets one good blow in it will be the death of the espada.
I like Unohana but if she heals Chad she won't have to use her strength because Chad will help her. I really wanted to see Unohana fight if Isane was going to go after those people it makes it pretty obvious that squad 4 isn't only a healing unit and that Unohana has some kind of fighting technique.
I feel bad about Kenpachi though because he is in so much danger his fight with Nnoi won't be easy. I think it might draw out over a couple of chapters and if it does turn out to be a long fight Ulquiorra will bust out of his two hour prison. So Kenpachi will have to fight Ulquiorra after fighting Nnoi and if Halibel and her fraccion come down forget about Kenpachi. Orihime has to heal Ichigo and Nel so they can fight again if there is any chance of survival for this group. It would be cool if Ichigo, Nel, and Kenpachi fight off Ulquiorra and Halibel while cute little Yachiru fights Halibel's fraccion.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah he is and i dont think hell be a partner to Kenpachi,probably after Zarasaki,Mayuri,Byakuya will save Ichigo and co. Ichigo will ask that Grimmjow will be taken to Karakura,so will Nel and her brothers.Grimmjaw will train probably alone,similar to Vegeta. :tem

That would be awesome. I hope Grimm does get healed along with Nell. Since Orhime has godly power, I think she can return Nell's mask to the way it was thus restoring her power, which could mean that she will return to her original form.:)

Well I don't think Ichigo would leave Nell behind, she is infactuated with him and will prolly follow him so she can help him in the future.:)

I also see Grimm leaving cuz there is nothing more for him to in HM. He is already defeated unless he wants to become a privarion espada when Aizen gets his Vasto Lorde's, I think he will leave with Ichigo and become an ally.:)

I don't think Byakuya is faster. I think they're speed are the same. Even though Zomari missed Byakuya at the end there, Byakuya had to use that special technique in an emergency to get outta there. And Zomari used his twin sonido to dodge Byakuya's surprise White Lightning attack. They're both at the same speed IMO and both are equally arrogant.

Well I think Byakuya can keep using that technique, which would make him faster. I think he also learned some more techniques from Yoruichi. Didn't Yoruichi use the same tehnique against bya, I remember byakuya cutting her and only her clothes got cut and she was fine. (This was when Yoruichi saved Ichigo from Byakuya):)

Well the 7th aint da fastest,the no.1 must be the fastest one,cause it would be lame if the fastest dude is ranked 7th.But if so Byakuya will still beat lots of the epsadas,maybe the same Ulqi,i dont know.

I just dont know what the situation will be after Kenpachi beats Noi,cause as it seems fight comes after another fight,cause when Noi looses u have Ulqiora comin and Halibel watchin the fight,someones in big trouble,cause i odnt think they will let them go.

I think the 7th could be the fastest but lacks power. I think their rank could be based on all-around abilities that each can do. (The fastest could just mean that 7th can go 200 while 1st can 199, which is not that significant):)

I think Ulq will come out after all the captains and Ichigo have left. He will prolly find Nnoi beaten and Tesla dead.:)

I remember someone saying that Byakuya has passed Ichigo in Speed now that he used this amazing speed technique to get away from Zomari. I don't think that's the case, although Byakuya has increased his speed, Ichigo has also learned to Control his Hollow powers, and with his mask he increases his speed as well as his strength. It was never stated directly that the mask increased his speed, but how could he keep up and even surpass Grimm when he was only in Bankai he was being overpowered in speed and strength.

Prediction for 300th Chapter
I think Mayuri will make quick work of Grantz and it'll start the fight with Byakuya and Zomari.

I think Byakuya has at least matched his speed with Ichigo's. Since Yoruichi is the fastest in Bleach, she must have taught his some techniques to comprehend the only weakness in his bankai. (Bankai has speed, but not agility):)

I think Syazel will be the first to be defeated since he has already released. He has no more power-ups so he will just be overwhelmed by Mayuri's creepiness.:)

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 12:48 PM
I don't know why people want Grimmjow to live he should die right now. Why would Inoue heal him she doesn't owe him anything. He owed her after she healed his arm and if anything Grimmjow paid her back by saving her when she was getting jumped in her cell. On top of that he forced her to heal Ichigo the guy she loves just to watch him get beaten up but yeah Ichigo won at the end. She should be happy if Grimmjow dies good riddance. It would ruin his whole character if he would join Ichigo and company. The reason he kicks ass is because he doesn't care about anyone he just likes to fight mainly Ichigo. All of a sudden are we suppose to believe just because Ichigo stopped him from getting killed Grimmjow had a change of heart that would be too much of a stretch. Ichigo already has an ally who wants to kick his ass his name is Kenpachi do we need a second one? I like Grimmjow but he needs to be killed probably by Ulquiorra. The only arrancar that should go with Ichigo and company is Nel with her fraccion.
I'm confused about an espada release especially in Byakuya's current fight with espada 7. The espada already took out his sword so shouldn't that mean he released. He stabbed Byakuya's coat with the sword so why hasn't he transformed.
I like Unohana but if she heals Chad she won't have to use her strength because Chad will help her. I really wanted to see Unohana fight if Isane was going to go after those people it makes it pretty obvious that squad 4 isn't only a healing unit and that Unohana has some kind of fighting technique.
I feel bad about Kenpachi though because he is in so much danger his fight with Nnoi won't be easy. I think it might draw out over a couple of chapters and if it does turn out to be a long fight Ulquiorra will bust out of his two hour prison. So Kenpachi will have to fight Ulquiorra after fighting Nnoi and if Halibel and her fraccion come down forget about Kenpachi. Orihime has to heal Ichigo and Nel so they can fight again if there is any chance of survival for this group. It would be cool if Ichigo, Nel, and Kenpachi fight off Ulquiorra and Halibel while cute little Yachiru fights Halibel's fraccion.

Like the prediction that ive made grimmjow probably will give out some information to ichigo and co. and afterwards he'll probably be killed by ulquiorra or if not maybe halibel herself since he did leak out some info.

As far as the whole espada release thing, it doesnt have to be only when they take out their zanpaktou to have their release. Since grimmjow didnt even release when he took out his zanpaktou proves that it doesnt necessarily have to be when they take out their zanpaktou. Grimmjow uses his sword as a part of his release not only when he took it out.

I doubt that it will be necessary for halibel to step down and handle the whole kenpachi situation that nnoitra is going through right now. Only person that will handle most of the work AND dirty work is probably ulquiorra. I dont see ulquiorra killing nnoitra for going to far but i do see him killing grimmjow when he gets out. He probably wont even bother with kenpachi just like he did with ichigo in the real world since his main priority is to get orihime from them.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:04 PM
I think Orhime will heal Grimm, cuz she does not keep vendettas. She cried when Mayrui killed all subordinates during the Ishida fight. I think Ichigo will ask Orhime to heal Grimm, since Ichigo is starting to feel pity (or already does) for Grimm :)

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 01:26 PM
I think Orhime will heal Grimm, cuz she does not keep vendettas. She cried when Mayrui killed all subordinates during the Ishida fight. I think Ichigo will ask Orhime to heal Grimm, since Ichigo is starting to feel pity (or already does) for Grimm :)

Ofcourse he does,remeber when he stabed him and Grimmjaw fell he caught his hand.I have high hopes for Grimmjaw and Ichigo beein partners.Orhime will heal him,thats for sure.But thats not gonna happen soon,cause i dont think theyre gonna get back home easy.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:41 PM
Hopefully the next chapter is all about Kenpachi. I think he will show how much he has improved since SS arc. I think he will push Nnoi to the edge until he releases. :)

Well byakuya will prolly release shikai, same with Mayuri.:)

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 01:45 PM
nah only way they show all kenpachi is probably when one of the espada dies or both szayel and #7 dies
kenpachi vs nnoitra will probably take longer than all of the fights since its also in the location that involves ulquiorra and halibel

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 01:46 PM
^Well thats gonna take a long time to see Kenpachi then,cause i dont think it will end in one or two chaps.

Hopefully the next chapter is all about Kenpachi. I think he will show how much he has improved since SS arc. I think he will push Nnoi to the edge until he releases.

Well byakuya will prolly release shikai, same with Mayuri.

Kubo wil probably teas us a lil more,cause i dont think hell make the all chapter on Kenpachi only.There will be much on Byakuya and Mayuri cause we havent had a good talk between Grantz and Mayuri.We did between Kenpachi and Noi and Byakuya and the 7th epsada.

Yo ChonsenOne why u aint rokin the Namikaze sig?Feelin love for Byakuya now??

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 01:51 PM
yeah thats true...

maybe even a aizen/gin/tousen filler might come in between about them seeing that the SS captains have arrived...but im guessing they already knew

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 01:55 PM
^Well thats gonna take a long time to see Kenpachi then,cause i dont think it will end in one or two chaps.

Kubo wil probably teas us a lil more,cause i dont think hell make the all chapter on Kenpachi only.There will be much on Byakuya and Mayuri cause we havent had a good talk between Grantz and Mayuri.We did between Kenpachi and Noi and Byakuya and the 7th epsada.

Yo ChonsenOne why u aint rokin the Namikaze sig?Feelin love for Byakuya now??

Kenpachi and Nnoi is the main attraction, so if Kubo wants it to be perfect, I would understand the wait. I think Byakuya might created some new moves with his shikai. Mayuri will prolly show the reason for the change (Ram head):)

Side Note: I like to change it every couple weeks. I have a better Minato sig planned. Not really, just random sig.:)

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 01:55 PM
^Yeah theyre are,but he must tease us to bring us the suspens.That will make it better.

SN:A better then the last one,damn...wonder whats that gonna be.

yeah thats true...

maybe even a aizen/gin/tousen filler might come in between about them seeing that the SS captains have arrived...but im guessing they already knew

I believe if the tables will be turned on the SS team in da HM,Gin or Tousen will help them,cause i mean u must have a spy in Aizens lair.But i wouldnt mind for an Aizen and Gin filler arc,i would like to see Aizens and Gins bankais.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 01:58 PM
i still dont see Gin putting his arms down and being involved in this since i think hes stronger than tousen at least. Tousen will most likely be the one to handle this situation if it gets ugly for the espadas then again i have a thought that tousen could be a spy for soul society and still be a good guy (not sure how though....)

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:00 PM
I think someone made a joke about chapter 300 being a filler. If kubo is deciding to do April fools now:(

I wonder what is Ichigo going to do once he is healed. Is he just gonna stand there and watch ken and Nnoi, or will he intervene. :)

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 02:02 PM
noooooooooooooo it better not be
shiiiiiit its getting good and if he does that hes going to lose a lotttttt of bleach fans

ichigo will probably try to intervene saying that he wasnt fully healed when they were fighting so that hes going to fight him now that he is fully healed

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 02:04 PM
^Thats why Orihime aint healin him in da first place,cause Kubo is makin them look a lil clumsy,just to make us happy with the Noi vs Ken fight.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 02:07 PM
orihime probably will heal him a bit later.....then again ichigo will be too stubborn to not fight back nnoitra for the pwned he did to ichigo in the earlier chapters

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 02:10 PM
^Well it would look bad at Kubos case if Ichigo gets healed and atacks Noi and ruins the fun of seein Kenpachis new strenght and i think the same Kenpachi wont let him interfer in da fight and Ichigo will be like "Okay!".And i dont expect it but if Ullq or Halibel comes and atacks Ichigo then,well techniqly we need more reinforcments.

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
ulquiorra will probably stop someones attack once he is released from that portal dimension thing just like he did with grimmjow. If halibel decides to step down i have a feeling ulquiorra will stop an attack from halibel if she interferes or also maybe from nnoitra when hes in desperation mode when hes completely getting pwned by kenpachi/maybe when they are dead even too. and also kill grimmjow for what he did to him but mostly for this chapter i only see mayuri vs szayel part mostly shown and a little bit about kenpachi jst like chapter 299

Zeus-Tails
November 10, 2007, 02:17 PM
I'll say it before and I'll say it again: Ulquiora won't resurface for the rest of this arc

hollowdemon
November 10, 2007, 02:28 PM
that could be possible too....
but i dont see that happening ulquiorra is too involved in this whole arc and situation with orihime its hard for him not to be

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 02:34 PM
If Ulq does come out, there could be a Ichigo battle waiting for him. If Ichigo does get healed next chapter by Orihime, he would be back to full power. So if Ulq comes out (I think he will come out after everybody leaves) Ichigo could be there to fight him. :)

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 02:58 PM
^I dont know about that Ichigo still doesnt have a chance against him.They need to get out of there and wait till the winter.

Why did Daisuke had to be Ulqioras voice,damN!

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 03:06 PM
^I dont know about that Ichigo still doesnt have a chance against him.They need to get out of there and wait till the winter.

Why did Daisuke had to be Ulqioras voice,damN!

Ulq is too strong for Ichigo, prolly better for him to train and master his hollow, then he could just kill Ulq. Maybe they will fight in the Winter War:)

radical3113
November 10, 2007, 03:27 PM
just coz he trains his hollow dosent mean he can just kill uluq. ichi is a shinigami trying to gain hollow powers , and uluq is a hollow trying to gain shinigami powers, hence the zampaktou . technically they should be equal shouldn't they??

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 03:30 PM
^No they cant.Well in my eyes Ulqiora is da main arancar and the main enemy after Aizen at the moment.Cause i think Aizen is foolin us again.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 03:35 PM
just coz he trains his hollow dosent mean he can just kill uluq. ichi is a shinigami trying to gain hollow powers , and uluq is a hollow trying to gain shinigami powers, hence the zampaktou . technically they should be equal shouldn't they??

Well Ulq said that Ichigo's reiatsu is stronger than his. This could be in relation to when Hollow Ichigo manifests. So basically if Ichigo does control his hollow powers to the max, He should be far more powerful than Ulq.:)

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 03:45 PM
Well Ulq said that Ichigo's reiatsu is stronger than his. This could be in relation to when Hollow Ichigo manifests. So basically if Ichigo does control his hollow powers to the max, He should be far more powerful than Ulq.:)

Ulq must been drunk or high or his scences were broken,i dont think Ichigos reiatsu is stronger then Ulq,but he said something else about Ichigo reiatsu not that its stronger then hiss.

radical3113
November 10, 2007, 03:55 PM
your right he said its better tempered or something like that . either way i still dont see ichigo stronger than uluq right now in this arc. but for the future chapters i see more involvement with the vizards they've been quiet for a while now.

TheChosenOne
November 10, 2007, 04:12 PM
Ulq said that Ichigo was powerful than he is. It happened when Hollow Ichigo came out during Ichigo's fight with Yammi. :)

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/193/16/

radical3113
November 10, 2007, 04:23 PM
strange in the anime it says better tempered but i guess the manga owns all

AngryChubbs
November 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
anime doesnt count, manga is the bible. and ulq said that his reitasu was fluctuating from being next to nothing to being greater than his own.

Hollow Kurono
November 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
Well if Ulq said that,well that means he was wrong or that Ichigo is realy bad at controlin his energy and usin it.But maybe Ulq just seen hes true potential and what he can become not that hes was stronger at the moment that him.Or maybe he just sensed Ichigos energy and maybe the Hollow has some dif energy and it was combined or something.Cause if Ichigo was stronger then Ulq,first of all Ulq wouldnt fight him and wouldnt beat him with one hand.For real whats goin on with Ichigo?

Silhouette
November 10, 2007, 04:55 PM
Please don't make one line, two sentences, short questions and short answers and most importantly stick to the topic of making prediction about the next chapter not who's stronger. If you haven't yet, then please read and follow The Posting Rules (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=43&a=27) so the discussion forum won't turn into a message board. Thanks for your cooperation.

Darek Khort
November 10, 2007, 04:56 PM
I like the idea of Grimm giving a bit of info, perhaps warning of how powerful aizen is, and as they attempt to get out, Gin 'teleports' in front of Grimm and goes something along the lines of "hey hey hey. Who said you could leave?" then blam. Straight through the heart.

drakend
November 10, 2007, 05:01 PM
^Well it would look bad at Kubos case if Ichigo gets healed and atacks Noi and ruins the fun of seein Kenpachis new strenght and i think the same Kenpachi wont let him interfer in da fight and Ichigo will be like "Okay!".And i dont expect it but if Ullq or Halibel comes and atacks Ichigo then,well techniqly we need more reinforcments.
If Ulquiorra AND Halibel (she's the third Espada, like Nell was I bet) comes then it's really game over... I mean a simple reinforcement isn't going to change anything.
At that point the only hope is Shirosaki and I'm always hoping to see some Shirosaki's rampage! :D

eddy26
November 10, 2007, 06:23 PM
I still think Grimmjow is pretty much helpless and useless right now. I've said it before Grimmjow needs to die supposing Orihime is dumb enough to heal him he should die doing what he likes doing fighting. I still don't think he has any information that will help them out. Aizen controls everything in HM so any information Grimmjow has maybe lies Aizen tells the espada. Aizen isn't going to give his plans to any of the espada that he will probably get rid of. I mean if you go and attack Ichigo and end up failing why would he keep you around. He is planning to make an army of vasto lordes so Grimmjow isn't really important. Ulquiorra on the other hand is very important Aizen seems to trust him alot.
If Ichigo gets healed he might want a little bit of payback to Nnoi. I doubt Kenpachi would let him Yachiru would probably tell him not to bother Kenpachi while he is having fun. What I would hope would happen is that Ichigo grabs Orihime and Nel and leaves he is also worried about Chad, Rukia, and the rest. He probably doesn't know there are other captains helping each one of them. If he leaves Ulquiorra will probably go chasing after him so Kenpachi will be able to fight Nnoi by himself. If he really gets in trouble maybe Yachiru would jump in to save him. I believe Ichigo maybe able to give Ulquiorra a fight after he is fully healed since he always seems to get stronger after fighting someone. For some strange reason Ichigo likes getting his ass kicked.

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 01:06 AM
I think Grimm will get healed, Grimm is like Kenpachi he has some sort of honor. He does not try to take advantage of you in a fight, like Nnoi did. He actually let Ichigo get healed before fighting him. :)

The 300th chapter must feature Kenpachi and Nnoi as the main attraction. I think Kenpachi will prolly reveal something that shifts the balance of power to him, which would force Nnoi to release. :)

I think next week Byakuya won't be included. Since last week the chapter ended with ken and became mainly bout byakuya, this will be repeated in the 300th chapter. :)

Hockeychaoz
November 11, 2007, 02:38 AM
I think Grimm will get healed, Grimm is like Kenpachi he has some sort of honor. He does not try to take advantage of you in a fight, like Nnoi did. He actually let Ichigo get healed before fighting him. :)

The 300th chapter must feature Kenpachi and Nnoi as the main attraction. I think Kenpachi will prolly reveal something that shifts the balance of power to him, which would force Nnoi to release. :)

I think next week Byakuya won't be included. Since last week the chapter ended with ken and became mainly bout byakuya, this will be repeated in the 300th chapter. :)

Grimm doesn't really have honor lol.
Remember when he used Inoue to get a hit in on Ichigo?

And I don't think Kenpachi really needs anything to tip his favor, I think he's already stronger than Noi. I think Noi will release, and Kenpachi will have to do something to tip it in his favor. Eyepatch or some sort of release.

And I'm hoping we got something special for the 300th chapter. All color chapter anyone? =p That'd be nice, but asking for way too much. I'm hoping maybe just a few extra pages, or a big surprise at the end. Like Zaraki revealing he has shikai, or bankai. Or I'd even settle for Unohana saying "bankai" and the chapter ending.

Hollow Kurono
November 11, 2007, 05:24 AM

And I don't think Kenpachi really needs anything to tip his favor, I think he's already stronger than Noi. I think Noi will release, and Kenpachi will have to do something to tip it in his favor. Eyepatch or some sort of release.

And I'm hoping we got something special for the 300th chapter. All color chapter anyone? =p That'd be nice, but asking for way too much. I'm hoping maybe just a few extra pages, or a big surprise at the end. Like Zaraki revealing he has shikai, or bankai. Or I'd even settle for Unohana saying "bankai" and the chapter ending.

Well i belive Ken will just start realeasin his zanpaktou,or hell let Noi to do realease his own first,cause i think Ken will make fun of Noi in da start.Maybe something like was in Ichigo vs Ken fight,rember.

Well i think in 300th chapter maybe there will be moree pages,some color pages.But i dont think none special.But if its how u say it,all color then omg.

Zeus-Tails
November 11, 2007, 06:00 AM
GJ does have honor. He wasn't using Inoue to get a hit on Ichigo. Inoue was just, as always, in the way.

Ichigo even said "Wait, Grimmjow" as if to warn him that Inoue is around. It seemed that Grimmjow didn't even notice her because he was too much into the fight. It's not GJ's fault that Inoue isn't smart enough to get the hell out of the way

drakend
November 11, 2007, 06:18 AM
Unohana says bankai against whom? In HM there are hollows, not ghosts! :D

matrice
November 11, 2007, 07:28 AM
Well, I hope that we will see something special for the 300th chapter: it's an important achivement and I would like to see something special in terms of plot and style. Maybe Inoue will FINALLY cure the poor Grimmjow and the little Nell's scar. Maybe we will see Chad again, since we still want to know about hsi powers. At least I am looking forward for an awesome colored page.

sythwon
November 11, 2007, 10:13 AM
ch300's got at least one colored page, hopefully longer than 22pages, and a high note ending. hard to predict where the next chpter will end though.. hopefully its one good surprise :D

with the exequias withdrawing, unohana+isane would heal chad and gantenbein. unohana pulling a bankai on this one shouldn't be necessary. shikai alone is enough. although we're all curious as to what her bankai abilities possesses, this won't be the time for kubo to reveal such a thing. defintitely soon. there are lots more of bankais to be uncovered/unleashed/made known to us.

that leaves 3 imminent fights: mayuri-szayel, byakuya-laroux, and the highly-touted main event of kenpachi-nnoitora. 299 featured more action from byakuya-laroux since this fight is speed vs speed. apparently, they're both still feeling each other out. but i'm betting byakuya's got more under his sleeve than the 7th esp dude. it ain't right coz byakuya's gonna dispose of him quick. he's got rukia to save after all. expect unohana+isane to be there right after byakuya finishes up with laroux.

mayuri-szayel would prove not only who's more creepy between the two unorthodox and ruthless scientists; their fight will show how mayuri will fare against the released szayel. and it will be made known whether fornicarus trumps 'em all, or mayuri figures out (or ishida, renji, or nemu even) how to drop szayel. IMO szayel's been around for too long.

ken-noi. zaraki's the king of the kill. now as to whether halibel decides to take some of the spotlight, that's not happening. i share the sentiment that she's ranked 3rd, and since she's surely one of the strongest three, i'm pretty sure she's more sane and more rational than nnoitora (oh, and not to mention stronger). she's gonna be watching and doing recon from the rafters, with her fraccion. what would be a nice twist for this one would be something like zaraki subbing for ichigo while inoue fixes him up, then zaraki tells ichigo to show him how it's done (so ichigo takes out nnoi, payback-time-style in full force). then ichigo goes hollow form, beats the hell out of nnoi, and zaraki gets all pumped up seeing ichigo.v3 (v1 is normal, v2 is bankai mode, v3 would be hollow form), and they decide to do a kenpachi-ichigo part2 in HM. hahaha! kubo would definitely be crazy to do that :D

so it's all gonna be a flurry mix of events, ch300 that is. one big blur, since the fights are all happening concurrently. i don't see next chapter zooming in on one particular battle. should be one long fast-paced chapter, leading to... ken-noi fight.

aizen-gin-tousen or stark-old esp dude would be doing a cameo anytime now, just to react on how there are 4captains from SS in HM. aizen is terribly good at manipulating people and plans out well and ahead of time. he's said it before, the current espada aren't complete yet by his standards. possibly this could be a scenario where he gets rid of the "unwanted" current espadas? i'm thinking it would be too early, but i'm hoping ch300 points out to something of aizen's plan/s. maybe it's too early, maybe not.

something something :)

.:':.:':.:':.:':.
November 11, 2007, 11:13 AM
I hope for Ichigo getting healed by Inoue and Ulquiorra returning from that other dimension-thingy so we can have a team match in chapter 300 with two espada vs zaraki and ichigo :darn

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 11:39 AM
if a ulquiorra vs ichigo does occur
then u can just count on that being another 6-9 chapters thats all about them

and i have a gut feeling Gin will appear in a few chapters to prevent something or someone into scheming against las noches something like ;
-grimmjow deciding to give them info and helping them out althought he doesnt want to
-halibel decides to fight and he shows up to stop it since it isnt time or its not worth it
-nnoitra is dying and before kenpachi delivers the blow, he shows up and gives the death blow to nnoitra instead

craaaazy predictions but hopefully one of them comes true tho

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 12:12 PM

The attack was meant for Ichigo, he avoided it and it went straight for Orhime.:)

Agree:)
Kenpachi maybe already stronger than Nnoi and could push Nnoi to release:)

Color Chapter would be great, maybe a poster. Unohana will heal Chad and Gaten, Orhime will heal Ichigo, Nell and hopefull Grimm. Kenpachi will start swining, Byakuya will start showing exactly how many ways is he superior to Zomari. Syazel finally attacking Mayuri cuz of all the insults he has been getting :)

I hope for Ichigo getting healed by Inoue and Ulquiorra returning from that other dimension-thingy so we can have a team match in chapter 300 with two espada vs zaraki and ichigo :darn

If Ulq come out and fights with Nnoi, Zaraki (Maybe, but Wishful thinking) or Ichigo does not stand a chance. 4 and 5 releasing would be just overkill. :)

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 12:38 PM
and basically mayuri will get an easy beat down
he has something up his sleeve to contain his tricks i bet

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 12:46 PM
and basically mayuri will get an easy beat down
he has something up his sleeve to contain his tricks i bet

I think Mayuri maid numerous upgrades to his body. He hated that he lost to a "lowly" quincy. Maybe that's why he looks different.:)

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 01:09 PM
lol i dont recommend the ram looking horns though

matrice
November 11, 2007, 01:46 PM
although we're all curious as to what her bankai abilities possesses
Maybe some sort of massive healing tecnique? The problem is that is shikai alone is more than enough for this purpose and she hasn't used it even after the battle against Aizen. Maybe it has some sort of massive destuction power that can be used only once and then takes time to recharge. This should somewhat support his range of abilities, which seems too concentrated on the purpose of healing. She is a healer, but a shinigami, too, after all, so she shoudl possess some sort of offensive power since she is a capitain.
Well, I am really looking forward to Mayuri, I would like him to pull out another of his tricks: he has anything, from regenerative abilities to the ability to revert himself in liquid form, with his researches behind him he can be unbeatable (if he has enought data). Well, I suppose that a little help from Ishida will save, willing to save his own face, but the poor guy doesn't seem to be able to stand up, with all his internal organs smashed up. Well, I think that the conclusion of this arc should take from ten to twenty chapters, not more, since it lasted pretty long and we can't see all the capitains abilities before the Winter War.

TheChosenOne
November 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
@matrice

I kind of agree with the fact that maybe Unohana's bankai is just destructive. It would fit to why she does not fight.

I hope atleast one of the captains releases shikai or bankai, along with one of the espada's releasing to counter. :)

Jack Van Burace
November 11, 2007, 05:41 PM
Seeing how things are going, Zomari might use a different skill now, to be a match for Byakuya. Anyway, seeing how Zomari has ended the chapter "loosing", I bet he is the one that will start taking action next chapter. Although he is not so much in disadvantage.

hollowdemon
November 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
it better be destructive
the only reason why shes that calm would be as to why she has a deadly weapon up her sleeve that can jst pwned anybody she wants

Yin
November 11, 2007, 11:17 PM
okayyy so..

1. byakuya vs zomari : I think he did learn something from yoruichi but surely not shunko, because that is her special technique so far..it would be pretty wrong to let byakuya use this technique now too..he gots his own zanpakutou and style....shunko is yoruichis style not his. however I do believe he learnt something else from her which makes him deal with zomaris speed and eventually defeat him.

2. orihime is dumb..she will definitely heal gj..agreed to the person to have said this before me...it would be sad if grimmjow gets killed..he is..just like ulqui a main espada .has been for a while now..but on the other handside I think either gin, ulqui or hali will kill him bc he wants to leave HM...for whatever reason...and yes Ichigo got an ally before..meaning kenpachi who is a shinigami and Ichigo is one too..it would be the same case with goku and vegeta (since kubo tide does like dbz ..it cant be wrong to compare them) ..as for grimmjow...one must be sacrificed to get some more action and drama into the whole story.

3. hariberu ....I say she will be #2....seeing how it is she is the strongest FEMALE espada - yea I know the only to begin with - ..she is alike yoruichi (skin color) ...yoruichi apparently is the strongest FEMALE shinigami or at least has been when she was still captain of the 2nd Division..now we get to the next hint for hariberu being #2.....2nd Divison - #2....its about the number here...at least so I think...of course the fact that nell has been number 3 could make it obvious that Hariberu replaced her but..anyway..I do believe she is #2.

I also do not think she will step in just yet....I think the top 3 Espada wont interfer into the HM arc....they will be part in winter arc though..maybe not as the top 3 Espadas anymore but still Espadas - referring to the fact that other Espadas are going to be killed and that Aizen makes a better army of Espada made from vasto lordes (sp?)...however..I think ulqui will interfer, trying to handle this mess.

4. as of zaraki....I really would love to see that he found out the name of his zanpakutou and I think it will be during this fight....there couldnt be a better time for him to release his zanpakutou....(btw..it would be definitely wrong if noi removes his eyepatch just like zaraki to release his full reitsu <.< ...

5. Unohana - I think...she is definitely and will always be just there to heal with her awesome healing powers...yet it would be strange for her to suddenly turn into a fighting type and owning espadas...cant see this happening

6. Mayuri...better own zael ..making up for his loss against ishida ...with his improved body and fighting abilities...and I really think mayuri is a rocking lunatic who will show zael that to be the best scientist you must be completely insane...I do think zael too has an unhealthy obsession for experiments but is far from being so out of it...(dont get me wrong I love mayuri xD) ...however..I think nemu will fight too ...along with mayuri ...and showing some of her skills too.

hm..yea thats it for now.

Lohnt
November 12, 2007, 07:59 AM
Any chance for a double sized issue since it is 300?

Jack Van Burace
November 12, 2007, 08:38 AM
Hey, great first post Yin!

I have already posted about a possibility for Unohana defeating Ulquiorra. As we've seen in one of Bleach games, Ulquiorra's skill (which might and might not be true) is 'Expiación', which is a skill to return the damage taken back to the attacker. And at same time, Unohana's zanpakuto is a healing one, and Minazuki I've read somewhere that means: 'purify the flesh'. If her Zanpakuto can attack an enemy without dealing damage, of how I wouldn't have a clue, she could fight Ulquiorra and ditch this possible skill of his.

This way, all of Espadas would have an exact match:
Komamura vs. Yammy
Ukitake vs. Aaroniero (Kaien's image would also get him, but not anymore u.u)
Szayel vs. Mayuri
Zomari vs. Byakuya
Grimmjow vs. Hitsugaia
Nnoitora vs. Zaraki
Ulquiorra vs. Unohana
Halibel vs. Soifon
Stark vs. Shunsui
Old-guy vs. Yamma

My bet is that Aizen set up rivals for each of the Gotei captains' skills. The main characters were just an amusement that ended up changing a little the going of the story, imo. It is just too fitting, don't you think?

mars0103
November 12, 2007, 08:52 AM
I want to see ken release his ban kai thats not going to happen but hey.
what wrong with ichigo he should be stonger than ken and spoon head is stonger than grommjaw looks like ichigo has more potensional then we beleive.
[hr]

Komamura vs. Yammy
Ukitake vs. Aaroniero (Kaien's image would also get him, but not anymore u.u)
Szayel vs. Mayuri
Zomari vs. Byakuya
Grimmjow vs. Hitsugaia
Nnoitora vs. Zaraki
Ulquiorra vs. Unohana
Halibel vs. Soifon
Stark vs. Shunsui
Old-guy vs. Yamma

Komamura vs. Yammy - to easy ichigo owned him (before to fear set in)
Ukitake vs. Aaroniero - is dead mi think
Szayel vs. Mayuri - good call
Zomari vs. Byakuya - good call
Grimmjow vs. Hitsugaia - plz plz plz say he's dead
Nnoitora vs. Zaraki - good call
Ulquiorra vs. Unohana - interesting his he trapped at the moment
Halibel vs. Soifon - who
Stark vs. Shunsui - who
Old-guy vs. Yamma - ?

Jack Van Burace
November 12, 2007, 10:59 AM
Halibel vs. Soifon - who
Stark vs. Shunsui - who
Old-guy vs. Yamma - ?

Halibel is the only female espada. Soifon is the leader of Onmitsu Kidou, the one who used to be Yoruchi's vice-captain. She's the one who fought Yoruchi in SS arc, the one with the Zanpakuto that kills in 2 blows.

Stark is that lazy Espada, one of those who still haven't done anything. Shunsui is the lazy captain who wears a pink robe and drinks sake. He has Nanao-chan as vice-captain. Shunsui and Stark even resemble each other.

Old-guy is the old-Espada. I have no idea what he does, but logic seemed to fit this way in my head. They're the two eldest members in both groups. If this really wraps up this way, he might be first Espada and have some sort of skill that enables him to go against Yammamoto Genryuusai, the leader of Gotei 13.

Grimmjow is really through as of now, but I matched him with Hitsugaia because Luppi was also a 6th Espada and was enough of a challenge to Hitsu. Also, Grimmjow's skills (speed and strength) seemed to fit Hitsugaia's profile. Aaroniero is really dead, as confirmed by Zomari. However, I'm thinking he could have posed as a good adversary for Ukitake, as he had strong bonds with Kaien as well, and he would fall for the same trap as Rukia did.

Cyanilurus
November 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
For the 300th chapter special, I' d love to see Ulquiorra break out, take Inoue and then see how the force-feeding goes. :P

Maybe, hopefully the real special will be the very much applaused Noitora vs Kenpachi fight... But would be too unusual if there weren' t many things stretched out just to perk up the fans.

If Grimmjow doesn' t get the hell out of LN Tousen will probably kill him for breaking the rules again. I could see him both go as an unwilling ally and getting killed.

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
I think next chapter will show every captain releasing, and kenpachi showing his true power. I think Unohana will heal Chad and Gaten and move on to rukia. :)

I hope Ichigo and Grimm gets healed as well, I really want Ichigo to destroy Nnoi for what he did to Nell, but since Zaraki is here, don't see that happening:)

Jack Van Burace
November 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
Hmmm, well, if Aizen somehow planned these encounters, maybe the Espadas can really overcome the captains in the end. Sry to bing it out, I'm also a Zaraki fan and it would bother me greatly to see him loose to Nnoitra. Or Byakuya to Zomari. Or yet another victory coming for Szayel.

However, if Kubo Tite decides to surprise everyone with a mass loss to Aizen from the SS, I confess that it won't bother me at all, as it would surely make things a lot more interesting. Everyone has been complaining that the "good-side" had too much power in hands, when the arrancar first showed up. Not only Ishin, Urahara, Yoruchi and Ryuuken on Karakura, but also the Vizards and the SS. The bad side only had the 10 Espadas, whose number 10 got owned right on first appearance, Aizen, Gin and Tousen, who ran when facing the 10 remaining captains of SS too.

The good-side had no reason to fear. If Aizen beats the Gotei on this next segment, he will become fearful for once, and for once really doubt if Karakura will be left untouched whenever Aizen decides to destroy it.

EDIT: As the spoiler topic is still closed, Spacecat posted this:
http://i8.tinypic.com/71wbb6w.jpg

Might be fake still. But who knows...

Lord Rae
November 12, 2007, 04:51 PM
I think long term that since the bad guys are essentially very outnumbered that the top espada will be so ridiculously powerful that there will be many team ups when the winter war comes... think 2 of the vaizards to take on each of the top espada? Maybe with even SS helping out....

Super Angillis
November 12, 2007, 05:17 PM
Huh, if legit, then number 7 has a funky release.
The line I want in the next chapter is this
"Nemu! Stop making out with the Quincy!"

I'm not too sure that chapter 300 will go out of it's way to be too special plot wise. Probably we'll get color pages.

Splat
November 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
I'm not too sure that chapter 300 will go out of it's way to be too special plot wise. Probably we'll get color pages.

well chapter 100 and 200 were certainly big plotwise, aizens death, and then the second arrancar invasion. so there is really no reason to break the trend when it has been set up so perfectly for a big revelation. i think we'll get nnoitra and zomari releases, with the ss counter coming in chapter 301

Yin
November 12, 2007, 07:12 PM
hm...

halibel vs. soi fong

might work..they wear their zanpakutou the same way...yet..I would love to see halibel vs. yoruichi....soi fongs weapon...can kill within 2 strikes...but she couldnt kill yoruichi ..yoruichi still owned her ...I believe..the top 3 aint that easy to defeat..not even for soi fong..I think yoruichis skills well half of them are still unknown and I would be just so damn awesome if yoruichi actually fights halibel later on..

what I dont like is that the espadas who are supposed to be stronger than ss captains..getting defeated by them so easily..it doesnt make sense to be at all...and I do not want to believe that hariberu will get defeated that easily by only soi fong ...

&& I wont to see yoruichi releasing her true powers and all...and I would not like to see that soi fong can kill a top 3 espada but couldnt defeat yoruichi at all...that would mean yoruichi is like even stronger than the espadas (or at least one of the top 3)

&& as of Unohana ..I didnt know that...I admit I never really cared about her..and now it would make perfect sense if she is going to take on ulquiorra ...

but again...I cant stand how the shinigamis come to HM and killing one after another...I want to believe that the Espadas are a real danger and not only just as strong or whatever as the shinigami captains. if that is going to be the case I will be definitely disappointed

as of the other settings who is going to fight who..I totally agree...its like the Espada resemble the shinigamis and are the perfect match for them...I would rather want to see two shinigami on one espada to underline their power ;_;

bradz22
November 12, 2007, 07:32 PM
i think it's not espadas who are supposed to be stronger than ss captains. it's vastolorde. and it all depends on their rank.

Yvese
November 12, 2007, 07:54 PM
We can only hope that Urahara, Yoruichi, Ishida and Ichigo's dads all fight in the winter war. It would make it 100x better if Kubo makes it happen :P

Yin
November 12, 2007, 08:00 PM
&& hm....did I miss out something. I was thinking the top 3 might be vastelorde x_x
& I really thought they meant espada..sorry. you are right vastelordes are the ones that are stronger than espadas. however...I still dont want to see them getting defeating so easily..as of the winter arc....I believe he will come up with stronger ones..but I hope hari or lets say the top 3 espadas will be still there.

as of urahara, yoruichi and ishidas & ichigos dad...omg yes.....they will surely be involved in the winter arc..or else it would be unnecessary to hint their past and all x_x

TheChosenOne
November 12, 2007, 11:52 PM
Well if the top 3 are already Vasto's there would be no point in replacing them with other Vasto's. Since Arrancarization makes you stronger than when you were a hollow. So unless there are Vasto Lorde's that are even stronger than arrancar Vasto's I don't think Aizen would replace them :)

I think he would prolly replace the adjucas and gillian arrancar with Vasto's. Since 10 vasto's would be enough to bring down SS. :)

I think Zomari will release along with Nnoi, Byakuya will counter his release with his bankai, and Kenpachi with his eyepatch. Mayuri will prolly use Nemu as a scapegoat so he can experiment on Szayel. :)

leoliox
November 13, 2007, 03:17 AM
Kubo is getting so messed up about the Arrancer.

I remember when Hitsugaya said "If there's 10 vastlords, SS is doomed"
And then the next page Aizen mentionned 20 of them.
7 of them lost/died and so far no casualty for SS....

So I really expect some difference of level among the top 3 with more bg info about espada, because otherwise it seems to me that at this rate SS can win anytime :

- Ishida, Ichigo, Inoue, Rukia, Chad, Renji are saved and healed (6 skilled back on track + Aizen loses his toy)
- Another espada dies in the first fights (most likely Sayel, of whom we've seen too much already)
- winter comes : only 6 espadas (including IQ30-Yami) vs powered-up SS officers + Ichigo's team (+ Nel ?) = espada + suspense are screwed ...

black_burn
November 13, 2007, 06:35 AM
Does Inoue plan on healing anyone, she is just there getting pushed around,now she is free I hope she heals Grimmjow/Ichigo.

petrifcus_totalus
November 13, 2007, 10:11 AM
well, i'm just wondering how come aizen managed to collect or if your predictions, were true, 3 vasto lordes.... they should be like killing aizen rather than join him.

as for the 300th chapter, i guess we could see byakuya being able to fend off the 7th espada and then is surprised how strong the espadas are.

Yin
November 13, 2007, 10:19 AM
&&I didnt mean to replace the top 3 when they are already vasto lorde, but using more to replace the rest of the Espadas.

Espadas joining him because he gives them a home, creates them and have some sort of plan? ...I dont know..they probably might betray him. (the ones made from vasto lordes...)

&& yea..I do believe first 3 or at least 1 are vasto lordes..that would be cool, it would be like a taste for the next espada generation xD

Ultraman
November 13, 2007, 10:38 AM
Well i belive that the top 3 or 4 are Vastro Lord Class. The Hogyoku is about 50 of its full power, so Aizen is using it for most on Adjucas Classes, giving them abilities to fight equal to Captains. I belive they only joined aizen for getting more powerful during the "Shinigamification" process.

As for Chapter 300, I belive it will focus on Byakyua Fight againd 7th Espada, and a little on Mayuri's. Kenpachi fight will be the last one to be solved. Ulquiorra will not appear on ay of this fights.

Jack Van Burace
November 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
Well, where did Aizen say he had 20 Vasto Lords ready? The current Espadas so far are only until Adjuchas level.

I still think that all the captains will be defeated by the espadas that they come across. I already stated to believe that Aizen created these Espadas to be rivals to the 10 remaining captains. And if he did it, then if each captain defeats their espadas they'll get exhausted from the fights or too injured to continue.

As Kubo doesn't like to kill anyone, I think the captains survive. But I do hope they loose.

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 11:04 AM
well, i'm just wondering how come aizen managed to collect or if your predictions, were true, 3 vasto lordes.... they should be like killing aizen rather than join him.

i doubt that would happen at all...even though they are vastroodes they still wont be able to kill aizen since after all he is somewhat close to completely knowing how to use the hougyouku and increasing his power too.

Dantrag
November 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
Well, where did Aizen say he had 20 Vasto Lords ready? The current Espadas so far are only until Adjuchas level.

He didn't say there were vasto lordes. After Hitsugaya gave his explanation about different groups of Menos and stating if Aizen got 10 Vasto Lordes under him, SS would definatelly be doomed, we were treated with a scene of Aizen saying to Ulquiorra that he should share his info with his 20 brothers and sisters (Aizen was referring to the 20 as arrancars, but that scene was also intentionally ment to mislead the readers to think that Aizen had that many Vast Lordes under him.) We have indeed since found out that most of them were infact something in between the evolution from Gillians to Adjuchas.

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 11:51 AM
yeah 11 and below were the numeros
while the espada was there with them
it wasnt necessarily 20 vastroodes that aizen mentioned

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
I predict Zomari to release, with Byakuya countering that with his shikai. Kenpachi will prolly just exchange swords till he shows the difference in power between him and Nnoi, which till prolly push Nnoi to release. Szayel is gonna be the first one to die, since he has been released for too long :)

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 12:18 PM
yep thats definitely the way to go szayel is just an annoying espada better yet character. He's even more annoying than mayuri and both of them are suppose to reflect one another. byakuya will somewhat get owned for this chapter and next chapter reveals something that'll shock zomari and annihilates him. Also with a teaser of kenpachi vs nnoitra since kubo will probably show them last out of all three

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 01:06 PM
I hope Unohana and Orhime heals up everyone and just leaves so the three captains can finish their fight. No point in sticking around to see the fight. :)

hollowdemon
November 13, 2007, 01:15 PM
they have to wait and see to determine the outcome of the battles cause they cant risk just abandoning the captains alone like that. After all the SS captains are in aizen's turf meaning anything can happen.

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 03:19 PM
Well I hope Unohana somehow gets an enemy, Maybe Halibel or someother espada will intervene. Byakuya will prolly just believe that his power is superior until he sees Zomari release at then he will release shikai or bankai. :)

Ken will prolly catch Nnoi off guard cuz he will underestimate him. :)

drakend
November 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
I think there is another final fight: Ulquiorra vs Ichigo. I know most of you know that fight is postponed until the Winter War but then Ichigo will have to fight even more guys than he already has. During the Winter War the vastroode will make their showdown, so Ichigo will have to fight against Ulquiorra, against one (or more) of the (current) top three Espada and one or more arrancar vastroode. No the fight against Ulquiorra can't be postponed because otherwise there will be just too many enemies for Ichigo. It would be cool to have the fight immediately before the rescue party is going to leave: Ichigo vs Ulquiorra with all people watching! :D

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 04:40 PM
If ulq does fight Ichigo, Ichigo will lose. He has the potential to become more powerful, at his current state I don't think Ichigo can stand against Ulq (Imagine a released Ulq). I think he will prolly master his hollow powers some more and fight in the winter war. :)

mackazoid
November 13, 2007, 08:03 PM
has anyone realized that when zomari pierced byakuya it was from the front, but when byakuya escaped and the next frame shows zomari pierced byakuya from the back???

also, byakuya mentioned that the escape technique he used was the third, implying perhaps 4 or more other thechniques??

For 300, i hope that Kenpachi and Noitra really starts fighting and byakuya can trash zomari really quickly. haha

ShinigamiAkuma
November 13, 2007, 08:44 PM
Possibly, the technique was pulled off better by Yurouichi, she only lost a bit of cloth. I'm wondering did Bya learn the technique before or after the SS arc, cos im sure he has more tricks to fight ichigo. But it explains yurouichi disappearance , am sure she helps soi fon with shunko too.

U gotta remember zomari has clones, so 1 may stab him from front but when he stops sonidoing he ended up at the back.

kazamakj
November 13, 2007, 08:46 PM
Seriously predictions wise I think it will be more of a Byakuya chapter than anything although I really rather see a Kenpachi kick ass chapter. I want to to know what that guy has been doing to improve himself. He was already an enormous monster before now he has to be a bigger one or else i will be so disappointed in his efforts.

Jack Van Burace
November 13, 2007, 09:13 PM
Perhaps there's still more to it. We can't be sure that the chapter resumes to this. What if the last scene is Kenpachi saying the name of his sword? ^^

TheChosenOne
November 13, 2007, 10:12 PM
I really do hope that Kenpachi will reveal something about himself or his sword. Byakuya will prolly release since whenever he talks about difference in power, he releases shikai. Mayuri is prolly gonna counter whatever Szayel attacks him with. :)

Navarr0Newton
November 14, 2007, 02:59 AM
i want MAYURI!!!! and CHADDD!!!
i know i am a fan boy. but i will say this mayuri tends to get really pissed and then kick some a22. i want unohana to fight cuz if squad 11 guys are afraid of her then...... u know she has got sum serious strength.
but i seriously dont want byakuya to win and not use at least three of the techniques he showed us last week.i mean come on he is in th shinigami outfit without the hakama!!!! i love kubo. also i want chad to get up and run to fight Yammi.

drakend
November 14, 2007, 03:52 AM
If ulq does fight Ichigo, Ichigo will lose. He has the potential to become more powerful, at his current state I don't think Ichigo can stand against Ulq (Imagine a released Ulq). I think he will prolly master his hollow powers some more and fight in the winter war. :)
Well we all know that Ichigo becomes stronger after evrey defeat (otherwise he would have been killed eons ago) so it isn't that unlikely. What can the next power up be? Well I was thinking to Shirosaki's name... because:
1) I'm tired of calling him Shirosaki, Ogihci or whatever! :D
2) If he's part of Zangetsu (so he's an zanpaktou) then he has to have a name as well.

We all know how much power up there is just by knowing the name of your own sword/attack.

hollowdemon
November 14, 2007, 11:07 AM
yeah i definitely see more of a byakuya chapter more than anything....and then jst a part of mayuri vs szayel battle afterwards ending with kenpachi about to release something after nnoitra attacks him

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 12:23 PM
Well we all know that Ichigo becomes stronger after evrey defeat (otherwise he would have been killed eons ago) so it isn't that unlikely. What can the next power up be? Well I was thinking to Shirosaki's name... because:
1) I'm tired of calling him Shirosaki, Ogihci or whatever! :D
2) If he's part of Zangetsu (so he's an zanpaktou) then he has to have a name as well.

We all know how much power up there is just by knowing the name of your own sword/attack.

Ichigo's getsuga with mask did nothing to Ulq, He was able to shrug it off, what happens if Ulq releases, I don't think Ichigo could get that strong if Ulq does come out and fight him. :)

Jack Van Burace
November 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
I believe Ulqui will have some sort of Reiatsu related skill, as he not only cut trough Benihime and Zangetsu's blasts with bare hands, but he could also sense Ichigo's reiatsu flotations without a sweat (when most people fail to realize it) and located Orihime in that pathway. How could he sense her presence from another realm? Thus, I do believe that Ulqui is not so Uber powerful, but rather has a skill that enables him to do all the cool stuff he's been doing.

In order for Ichigo to get stronger, I think he needs more training. Even if he had a wonderful development so far, he needed Urahara and Yoruchi's lessons to do so. I believe that whatever development he might get will come from the Vizards and some sort of further development of his hollow powers.

I still wanna learn about Vizard zanpakuto releases, which I expect to be different from regular shinigami.

TheChosenOne
November 14, 2007, 03:06 PM
I think Next chapter will prolly be a release chapter, Every espada will release, along with the captains. Kenpachi will prolly reveal the name of his sword, or something that has helped in increasing his power. Unohana will continue to heal everyone, Orhime will heal Ichigo and prolly grimm:)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 04:30 PM
I believe Ulqui will have some sort of Reiatsu related skill, as he not only cut trough Benihime and Zangetsu's blasts with bare hands, but he could also sense Ichigo's reiatsu flotations without a sweat (when most people fail to realize it) and located Orihime in that pathway. How could he sense her presence from another realm? Thus, I do believe that Ulqui is not so Uber powerful, but rather has a skill that enables him to do all the cool stuff he's been doing.

In order for Ichigo to get stronger, I think he needs more training. Even if he had a wonderful development so far, he needed Urahara and Yoruchi's lessons to do so. I believe that whatever development he might get will come from the Vizards and some sort of further development of his hollow powers.

i believe the only reason why ulquiorra knows how to the things that you mentioned is because hes not just an espada like grimmjow but hes a vasto lorde since we believe that only ulquiorra is definitely a vasto lorde that we know so far. If we find out who other vasto lorde are ( in this case maybe halibel or stark ) they probably have the same ability as ulquiorra too.

Ichigo will definitely get stronger after all, urahara still have a whole bunch of tricks up his sleeve including to show his strength and of course his bankai :D
but he'll probably have a training session with other vaizards also since he's not 100% able to control everything for the hollow mask.

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 06:47 PM
I think everyone will get healed, and I also think that Unohana will get an enemy. Maybe an espada, unless Kishi just wants her to heal without any interruptions from the enemy.:)

I think Kenpachi will reveal the name of his sword at the end of the chapter, and we will see his reiatsu just skyrocketing. :)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 06:53 PM
Kenpachis reiatsu is flowing out of control already. Remember during the bounto arc Ichinose (the former 11th squad member) used his Nijigasumi (his light power) to everybody and when kenpachi appeared he just wiped that move away just by his reiatsu?

It's difficult for me to see him skyrocketing his reiatsu even more but its inevitable i guess :D kenpachi is just THAT awesome

p.s-im a newbie :p but....the picture that u have after ur post is a signature right?? how and where do i get those awesome ones that u guys get

TheChosenOne
November 15, 2007, 07:08 PM
The bount arc is not related to bleach since it was a filler. (If you already knew it, sorry for stating it again) Kenpachi is stronger than when he was in SSarc, so his already immense reiatsu increasing to skyrocketing levels is plausible :)

Side note: Check your inbox I gave you links to where I get my sigs. :)

hollowdemon
November 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
oh sweet thanx man

upoclipse
November 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
@TCO

yachiru will beat the crap out of anyone who interferes. ken vs noi should be on pay-per-view! :)

Totally agreed with u!

akatsuki27
November 16, 2007, 07:24 PM
woah, just read the chapter....byakuya is truly badass....not that he is the strongest captain or anything, i just like his demeanor and everything about him

he basically told hanatarou..."anybody not named kuchiki is getting annihalated, so you better get lost...eyesore"

puma
November 16, 2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah, he is absolutely beyond pissed. Its about time they realise that they cant play with their enemies. But men! what will byakuya do if it was his head that was owned?

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 08:45 PM
Byakuya to insult Hanatoro like that was funny, Hana already called himself a hindrance but byakuya ups it by calling him an eyesore, what is pleasant in Byakuya's eyes. :)

squidbreath
November 16, 2007, 09:00 PM
Nooo! The Giant pumpkin tutu outfit!!!! Ahhhhh!! :s

So if they sent a 7th seat, it'd be ok to assume that more ppl (other than captains and vice captains) from SS have come...and/or there'd be more seated officers from the 4th division?

I'm also gonna dismiss the idea of the 7th espada's release being stupid and uncreative. Maybe it was just drawn that way for humor, I know I laughed. :imslow

Navid.
November 16, 2007, 09:13 PM
Oh oh, espada man pissed Byakuya off... bye bye espada man. :p

Nah honestly though, even though the chapter had close to no action and very little overall development it definitly set the tone, dont know if thats a good thing or not.

I know some people expected more from ch. 300 (just read some of the predictions above) but to discuss what we actually got, it showed Leroux released form, and judging by how he explained its power it sounds quite impressive when paired with his initial showing of speed.

But in all honesty we have still no idea how it actually works, and how it can be avoided/defeated, except for probably disabling your self.

Another thing we saw was the again the decisiveness of a Captain level shinigami like Byakuya (who probably has had countless years of battle experience), not needing a second to decide to cut his own leg so as to not let the enemy get a advantage, almost the kind of thing you would expect Kenpachi of doing.

But in all fairness, I do think that when Byakuya did say they arent the same level he wasnt just bluffing, and I guess we will see why next week.

Also loved the little Byakuya/Hanataro conversation. :D

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 09:26 PM
Well he says that he is stronger than everyone he meets,Ichigo and Kenpachi. He is nobility he is supposed to look down on people. But I agree that he is indeed powerful than Zomari :)

pseudorca
November 16, 2007, 09:29 PM
I think Byakuya is the first one so far to face a released espada without even releasing his shikai... That gotta say something about his power, or about the power difference between him and Zomari...

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well Zomari was being just being respectful, since he is fighting against a captain. Zomari thinks it would be arrogant if he didn't release for a captain. :)

pseudorca
November 16, 2007, 10:06 PM
Well Zomari was being just being respectful, since he is fighting against a captain. Zomari thinks it would be arrogant if he didn't release for a captain. :)

Hmm, that's true, he does seem to be quite polite. Though if it was Byakuya, it would certainly be the other way around (remember how Ichigo had to force him to use his bankai?)

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 10:20 PM
Hmm, that's true, he does seem to be quite polite. Though if it was Byakuya, it would certainly be the other way around (remember how Ichigo had to force him to use his bankai?)

Byakuya thinks of himself as being superior (Nobility, only people he believes is trash, like Kenpachi and Ichigo). He believed that Ichigo was trash and could never amount to anything as a shinigami, Until he went bankai and proved him wrong. :)

Agreed :)
Ichigo did force Byakuya to release bankai. Byakuya released bankai to prove that he is in fact superior, like he did with Renji, but Ichigo was able to become stronger or as strong as Byakuya :)

pseudorca
November 16, 2007, 10:28 PM
Exactly! I would never expect to see Byakuya releasing just because he doesn't want to be arrogant... That noble snob!! lol... ~.~
These two does appear to have an opposite personality to each other, interesting match-up. Though I still wish they get on with it so that we can see more of Ken-chan's fight >.<

TheChosenOne
November 16, 2007, 10:31 PM
I think Zomari is aware of his arrogance while Byakuya is incognizant. Well you can't blame Bya since he has been treated like a king since birth :)

Alkador
November 17, 2007, 05:37 AM
Hmmm a bit out of the topic, but I was wondering what you lot think about page 2 of this chapter. Could his name be read as "Zommare" (if you look at it, it does look like an "E"), or is an an "I" with a line through it?

hollowdemon
November 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
byakuya was just pulling zomari's leg after all the first person who always shows their moves first is zomari. Byakuya just wants to see zomari's moves and afterwards will just pull out either the flower petals to finish him right away or if hes still standing after then his bankai.

I cant really think of a new move that byakuya possibly learned and if so would it require the same flower petals? (cherry blossom or w/e lol) ....

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 01:28 PM
Hmmm a bit out of the topic, but I was wondering what you lot think about page 2 of this chapter. Could his name be read as "Zommare" (if you look at it, it does look like an "E"), or is an an "I" with a line through it?

I think it's just an I with a line through it :)

byakuya was just pulling zomari's leg after all the first person who always shows their moves first is zomari. Byakuya just wants to see zomari's moves and afterwards will just pull out either the flower petals to finish him right away or if hes still standing after then his bankai.

I cant really think of a new move that byakuya possibly learned and if so would it require the same flower petals? (cherry blossom or w/e lol) ....

I don't think Zomari will be finished away with his shikai, bankai will do it for Byakuya since zomari will have to cover so much ground.:)

He might have created some attacks formed from his shikai and bankai.:)

hollowdemon
November 17, 2007, 02:02 PM
i doubt byakuya will be forced to look like hes being pushed by zomari
thats just not byakuyas type of character.
Its more like where he gets annoyed by zomari's attacks and he'll just decide to pull out one of his very powerful attacks and slices the guy

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 02:07 PM
i doubt byakuya will be forced to look like hes being pushed by zomari
thats just not byakuyas type of character.
Its more like where he gets annoyed by zomari's attacks and he'll just decide to pull out one of his very powerful attacks and slices the guy

Well Byakuya never looks like he is forced, like when he fought against Ichigo, his shikai could do nothing. He released bankai to make Ichigo understand his power as well as he knew that he could not win against Ichigo with shikai. :)

hollowdemon
November 17, 2007, 02:32 PM
he's always one of the calm and patient type of character
even if hes losing he doesnt show any feeling of loss

i hope he finishes zomari fast though getting sick of the release and the guy already

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 02:52 PM
he's always one of the calm and patient type of character
even if hes losing he doesnt show any feeling of loss

i hope he finishes zomari fast though getting sick of the release and the guy already

Byakyua does get frustrated when he is at the losing end. Remember when Ichigo could see his shunpo, when Byakuya could not catch Ichigo's bankai. But I agree he always does keep his cool compared to Ichigo who screams and yells.:)

hollowdemon
November 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
but he sliced his left tendon and muscle? omg
x__X

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
but he sliced his left tendon and muscle? omg
x__X

That's what makes him a great captain. He will do whatever necessary to win the fight. Stopping Zomari's technique without hesitating is one of the reason's why Byakuya is good :)

hollowdemon
November 17, 2007, 03:02 PM
true he does but what makes me wonder is what new move that he acquire while training thats going to completely pwn zomari? if its still the same flower petals type attack i wouldnt be surprised but an unexpected type of attack would be better =]

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
true he does but what makes me wonder is what new move that he acquire while training thats going to completely pwn zomari? if its still the same flower petals type attack i wouldnt be surprised but an unexpected type of attack would be better =]

I think he prolly created some techniques with Senbozakura. Maybe a new concept of attacking the enemy or maybe something like Getsuga, where he uses his reiatsu. :)

ttxdragon
November 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
One thing we already know:

Byakuya has attacks that he didn't use against Ichigo because he didn't want to use "that womans"(yoruichis) teachings.
So, I guess it's gonna be a neat combination of new skills + old senbonzakura :)

Since Byakuya is always going for the "most effective" way, I guess he me go for slicing the head of... it's the easiest thing to do against such a giant, I believe.

TheChosenOne
November 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
One thing we already know:

Byakuya has attacks that he didn't use against Ichigo because he didn't want to use "that womans"(yoruichis) teachings.
So, I guess it's gonna be a neat combination of new skills + old senbonzakura :)

Since Byakuya is always going for the "most effective" way, I guess he me go for slicing the head of... it's the easiest thing to do against such a giant, I believe.

Are you saying that Byakuya already knew yoruichi techniques when he fought against Ichigo. Then why wouldn't he use them when fighting with Bankai Ichigo. Or when trying to catch Yoruichi during the bridge fight :)

Omi
November 17, 2007, 05:23 PM
The way Yoruichi called Byakuya, she probably thought him shunpo and most of his other speed techniques + some extra ones that very few know (stuff she came up with). Plus in that fight with Ichigo, I don't think appearing to get pierced would be effective against someone that is doing 100 circles around you per second especially after he had released his bankai for senbonzakura.

The weird part of this fight is that he hasn't even gone shikai yet and Zomari has already gone into his bankai equivalent.

ttxdragon
November 17, 2007, 05:30 PM
"Why" didn't he want to use him?
see it as his pride.

He knew Ichigo was taught by "that woman" for a time, he wanted to beat her not relying on her teachings.

But I don't know and likely won't ever know when Byakuya acquired those techniques from Yoruichi. Heck, he might've learned them in the time after the SS arc, or he might've not want to use them as explained above. I ain't Tite, I ain't writing this manga, I am merely trying to make sense out of the developments :) Don't ask me the impossible to know :p
Maybe he will tell us that or not ^^;

What's for sure is that he got those techniques and that he knows how to use them in combat. More shouldn't be the focus right now, in my humble opinion :p

as for it being weird for Zomari to release... I don't think it's so weird, we've gotten a good glimpse at his personality in these few panels, so I'd say it's in character. How far it's gonna take Byakuya in his release order etc is to be seen, but i find it definitely nice that Zomari skips the foreplay in this fight :)

segua
November 17, 2007, 08:00 PM
It seems that Zomari and Byakuga are very serious people who don't toy with their enemies. They crush whoever they fight. And yes, they skip foreplay. But it seems that they are also closely studying each other. I think of it as a fight between the arrogant and the proud.

KyleUchiha
November 17, 2007, 11:04 PM
Zomari's way of releasing was........interesting, to say the least.

You know after getting beaten by Ichigo, I somewhat thought that Byakuya wouldn't look down on his opponents as much. But oh well.

Given Byakuya's last line, I wonder if this means he will finally use his Shikai abilities. I will be impressed if he doesn't use his Bankai to defeat Zomari.

hollowdemon
November 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
You know after getting beaten by Ichigo, I somewhat thought that Byakuya wouldn't look down on his opponents as much. But oh well.

Given Byakuya's last line, I wonder if this means he will finally use his Shikai abilities. I will be impressed if he doesn't use his Bankai to defeat Zomari.

lol i never see that happening with byakuya. a guy thats from a high nobel family and one of the elite top captains that's too difficult to have byakuya act so "respectful" :p

its definitely a reveal of byakuyas move/shikai abilities as u mentioned but to think that he wouldn't use bankai to defeat an espada? :blink thats kind of hard to believe cause if thats the case then its a stronger proof that vasto lorde wouldn't be as tough as we think they are if byakuya can manage to eliminate an espada with just his shikai.

TheChosenOne
November 18, 2007, 01:21 PM
lol i never see that happening with byakuya. a guy thats from a high nobel family and one of the elite top captains that's too difficult to have byakuya act so "respectful" :p

its definitely a reveal of byakuyas move/shikai abilities as u mentioned but to think that he wouldn't use bankai to defeat an espada? :blink thats kind of hard to believe cause if thats the case then its a stronger proof that vasto lorde wouldn't be as tough as we think they are if byakuya can manage to eliminate an espada with just his shikai.

I think in his own way he believes that he is being respectful. Like when addressing people who he deems as trash or insignificant he does it in a very respectful manner. ::)

I also think the last panel is him about to release his shikai. I think he will prolly release bankai after seeing another ability of Zomari's release. :)

hollowdemon
November 18, 2007, 01:48 PM
only way he pulls out bankai if rukia is completely in danger as in zomari controls her or shes in a deeper danger (well....in a more deeper death situation than she is now lol plus shes close to being dead anyway)

TheChosenOne
November 18, 2007, 03:18 PM
I think Byakuya will most likely release shikai, based on the last panel. I also think he will release bankai, he will prolly find out that he cannot defeat Zomari with shikai alone. Unless byakuya power is so great that bankai is not needed I think he will in fact release. :)

drakend
November 18, 2007, 05:17 PM
I think Byakuya will most likely release shikai, based on the last panel. I also think he will release bankai, he will prolly find out that he cannot defeat Zomari with shikai alone. Unless byakuya power is so great that bankai is not needed I think he will in fact release. :)
Ok if Byakuya will kill Zomari with shikai then Vaizard Ichigo can kill Aizen right here right now. :D

AngryChubbs
November 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
byakuya isn't one to just spam his bankai like renji and ichigo. he believes that it is a last resort and he doesn't need it unless it is compeletly inevitable. i mean so far he has only used bankai against ichigo and against renji i believe.

hollowdemon
November 18, 2007, 06:33 PM
i have a feeling byakuya will resort to bankai after all every enemy that he encounters with the idea of finishing them fast he always manages to use bankai at one point when its near the finishing blow. Byakuya will probably just use one of new acquired shikai abilities or possibly yoruichi's ability that he gained and afterwards uses his bankai to completely wipe zomari out.

Neuroff
November 18, 2007, 08:57 PM
byakuya isn't one to just spam his bankai like renji and ichigo. he believes that it is a last resort and he doesn't need it unless it is compeletly inevitable. i mean so far he has only used bankai against ichigo and against renji i believe.
So basically, he's used bankai in all his fights.

darkband
November 19, 2007, 12:38 AM
So basically, he's used bankai in all his fights.

Yes, he has used bankai in all his fights that were serious fights for him. The first time he met Ichigo: no. The time he beat Ganju: no. Basically, he uses it if it is a fight with someone who can beat his shikai.

That is why I think given his last statement, he is going to release shikai soon. Maybe not right away, but soon. Then be forced to Bankai.

TheChosenOne
November 19, 2007, 01:39 AM
Yes, he has used bankai in all his fights that were serious fights for him. The first time he met Ichigo: no. The time he beat Ganju: no. Basically, he uses it if it is a fight with someone who can beat his shikai.

That is why I think given his last statement, he is going to release shikai soon. Maybe not right away, but soon. Then be forced to Bankai.

Well to be fair, Ichigo before SS, and Ganju was extremely weak. He released bankai against Renji to show the power gap between them. He released bankai against Ichigo to do the same. :)

I think he will release shikai, he prolly will release bankai when Zomari show another deadly ability of his release. :)

Saifi
November 19, 2007, 05:18 PM
what i dont get is why noone had a problem with rukia taking out an espada that easily , but wasnt byuakuya to have to use his ban kai (which rukia didnt have) and even have a few variations of it to beat this guy !

TheChosenOne
November 19, 2007, 06:32 PM
what i dont get is why noone had a problem with rukia taking out an espada that easily , but wasnt byuakuya to have to use his ban kai (which rukia didnt have) and even have a few variations of it to beat this guy !

Well to be fair she didn't beat him easily, she got skewered by Aaroniero. I think with Rukia it will be a strength of emotions rather than just power. :)

A lot of people believe rukia to be weak, compared to Ichigo. But when you compare her to others, like chad and ishida she is on their level or higher.:)

Holland
November 19, 2007, 07:28 PM
Well to be fair she didn't beat him easily, she got skewered by Aaroniero. I think with Rukia it will be a strength of emotions rather than just power. :)

A lot of people believe rukia to be weak, compared to Ichigo. But when you compare her to others, like chad and ishida she is on their level or higher.:)

Poor Chad, he got beat way too easy...His power maybe the lowest of them.

black_burn
November 19, 2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe chad but not ishida ,he is a bout vice-captain class and way faster than her,to me the way she deafeated Aaroniero was like the way Sasori was killed, just to advance the storyline.

Slippers
November 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah, Chad got beat far too easily...With his new abilities, one would assume that he would be able to put up a better fight than that.
Ishida's strong because of his knowledge of spirit particles, his speed and his thinking abilities... I still believe that Rukia has far more potential than Ishida and Chad, and, with a little bit of training, could beat both of them, although Ishida might put up a bit of a fight...

TheChosenOne
November 19, 2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, Chad got beat far too easily...With his new abilities, one would assume that he would be able to put up a better fight than that.
Ishida's strong because of his knowledge of spirit particles, his speed and his thinking abilities... I still believe that Rukia has far more potential than Ishida and Chad, and, with a little bit of training, could beat both of them, although Ishida might put up a bit of a fight...

He would have fared better against Yammy, But instead he got matched up against Nnoi. Who is far too powerful, for Chad. Hopefully after he is healed, he trains and develops his hollow powers further. :)

Hockeychaoz
November 20, 2007, 12:34 AM

Chad got matched against freaking Noitoria. Lol. Ichigo couldn't even handle him. (albeit wounded) but he couldn't handle him nonetheless. Honestly, I'd be angered if Chad had actually killed Noi lol.

Silhouette
November 20, 2007, 12:50 AM
The outcome of Chad and Rukia's fight didn't make too many people happy but it's still off-topic since it's got nothing to do with the discussion of this chapter. Please stick to the topic and you if you feel like analyzing the outcome of the HM arc fights so far then by all means you're more than welcome to open a topic in the bibioteca sub forum for analysis and discussion. Thanks :)

Travis
November 20, 2007, 12:57 AM

She shouldn't be. I was disappointed at that fight and still am. Its comparable to when Renji tried to stab Byakuya after being fatally injured and his sword breaking, but her power and reiatsu being significantly lower that 9 and her somehow piercing him in the head.

Also after watching the anime. It seems like the adjuchas (not human looking at all) are being one shotted in the Heuco Mundo fillers. So it suggests that all the human looking espada (8 and up) are vastolordes. Which also means the current captains shouldn't be able to put up a fight and should get owned. Well I'm sure Noitora is a little weakened from fighting Nell, but still. Kind of a weird direction this world is taking.

SimpleYetGenius
November 20, 2007, 09:53 AM
Also after watching the anime. It seems like the adjuchas (not human looking at all) are being one shotted in the Heuco Mundo fillers. So it suggests that all the human looking espada (8 and up) are vastolordes. Which also means the current captains shouldn't be able to put up a fight and should get owned. Well I'm sure Noitora is a little weakened from fighting Nell, but still. Kind of a weird direction this world is taking.

This is why I hate fillers. It completely destroys the power levels set up in the canonical material. Adjuchas shouldn't be one-shotted. Heck, even Rukia was one shotting gillian. Ah well, I digress. At any rate, if Byakuya has to use anything more than Shikai to take no. 7, it will make him officially weaker than bankai Ichigo in my mind. I already have my doubts, if bankai ichigo is equal to no. 6 unreleased, is bankai ichigo > released 7, or bankai ichigo = released 7? At any rate, don't fall behind Ichigo Byakuya. Shikai ONLY :p

Hyperworm
November 20, 2007, 10:06 AM
Let's not forget that the Adjuchas in the Forest of Menos are not Arrancar. That lowers their power level significantly. Vasto Lorde are the ones that are considered more powerful than Captain-level. (Non-Arrancar) Adjuchas are below Captain-level in strength, so I don't really see a problem with sufficiently skilled Shinigami taking them down - though of course we don't know what rank Ashido was.
This goes double for Gillian. IIRC, it was stated somewhere that near-Captain-level Shinigami wouldn't bat an eyelid taking down a Gillian in one shot, so surely Rukia should be able to handle it if she tries hard? After all, she took down an Arrancar-form Gillian (D-Roy), and that's manga material.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 10:35 AM

i dont think his power is the lowest after all he face a #5 espada which was nnoitra and theres big gap difference between #5 and #9 espada and dont forget that aaroniero was one of the "original" espada too

as far as byakuya's outcome? hes not going to be as badly injured as everybody else i think since he doesnt really get hurt much in any of the arcs anyway except the SS arc
but other than that i dont see byakuya making it seem like he even breaks a sweat
cuz hes just that damn awesome :)

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 01:59 PM
i dont think his power is the lowest after all he face a #5 espada which was nnoitra and theres big gap difference between #5 and #9 espada and dont forget that aaroniero was one of the "original" espada too

as far as byakuya's outcome? hes not going to be as badly injured as everybody else i think since he doesnt really get hurt much in any of the arcs anyway except the SS arc
but other than that i dont see byakuya making it seem like he even breaks a sweat
cuz hes just that damn awesome :)

I think Zomari will prolly use Rukia somehow to gain an advantage. Byakuya according to what he said in the last panel, seems like he is going to release shikai. Zomari's sovereignty power is arguably the best release ability I have seen from an espada:)

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 02:15 PM
i would disagree to that...its more freaky than better cuz all he does is use witchcraft to control someone we havent necessarily seen him use a direct attack to hurt byakuya but that could probably still be up his sleeve. so far i gotta say grimmjows is the best although its an animal yeah its predictable and same as the SS captains but it still kicks ass.
We have yet to see nnoitra's it could be better than grimmjows and should be since hes a rank higher than him

AngryChubbs
November 20, 2007, 02:43 PM
well yea...but thats not fair cause we have only seen him in 2 fights. unlike ichigo who who uses his bankai before even knowing who he is up against, byakuya tries to do it without it.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 02:51 PM
thats another reason why byakuya kicks ass :)

Travis
November 20, 2007, 04:20 PM
This is why I hate fillers. It completely destroys the power levels set up in the canonical material. Adjuchas shouldn't be one-shotted. Heck, even Rukia was one shotting gillian. Ah well, I digress. At any rate, if Byakuya has to use anything more than Shikai to take no. 7, it will make him officially weaker than bankai Ichigo in my mind. I already have my doubts, if bankai ichigo is equal to no. 6 unreleased, is bankai ichigo > released 7, or bankai ichigo = released 7? At any rate, don't fall behind Ichigo Byakuya. Shikai ONLY :p

I think Byakuya will definitely have to go bankai just to win. He'll need the rose petals to block that guy's eyes so he can't take control of other body parts, and he will need the ability to go offense. He just probably won't be using Senkei. It makes sense for this kind of fight, I'd say.

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 05:13 PM
well yea...but thats not fair cause we have only seen him in 2 fights. unlike ichigo who who uses his bankai before even knowing who he is up against, byakuya tries to do it without it.

I think Ichigo just tries to go full power from the start, where as Byakuya only increases his power according to the fight. :)

I think Byakuya will definitely have to go bankai just to win. He'll need the rose petals to block that guy's eyes so he can't take control of other body parts, and he will need the ability to go offense. He just probably won't be using Senkei. It makes sense for this kind of fight, I'd say.

I think Byakuya will release bankai so that he can cover more ground and cut out Zomari's eyes. Senkei release would make him appear as if he had not improved. :)

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
the fact that if he doesnt go bankai to destroy zomari just means hes way stronger than any of the captains and possibly equal and/or stronger than the vasto lordes if that does happen which i dont see happening at all.

AngryChubbs
November 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
i agree...i see byakuya going bankai at the start of the chapter and then the chapter switching to someone else. im hoping for noi vs kenpachi.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
yeah same here but i jsut doubt thats whats coming up next since KT probably knows that the most intense battle of the 3 is kenpachi vs nnoitra since nnoitra is the strongest espada out of the 3 after all and if thats the case then does that mean kenpachi is stronger than mayuri and byakuya ?? (dun dun dunnnnnn) lol i like kenpachi and byakuya both so it wouldnt really matter to me

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 05:29 PM
i agree...i see byakuya going bankai at the start of the chapter and then the chapter switching to someone else. im hoping for noi vs kenpachi.

Shikai sounds more plausible, I think he will end the chapter by saying the bankai release name. Byakuya does not release Bankai right away, he only releases after he knows that shikai wont bring him victory :)

SimpleYetGenius
November 20, 2007, 05:34 PM
the fact that if he doesnt go bankai to destroy zomari just means hes way stronger than any of the captains and possibly equal and/or stronger than the vasto lordes if that does happen which i dont see happening at all.

How do you figure that? Zomari is the 7th espada, thats weaker than Grimmjaw. Hes not even in the top 5. Back during SS Arc, Byakuya was a bit stronger than bankai ichigo, and much weaker than his hollow mode. Bankai Ichigo is equal to to unreleased Grimmjaw. I would say unreleased 6th = released 7th. If Byakuya has to go Bankai, it means he hasn't improved at all. I'd say he has improved. Hes gonna take out Zomari with his Shikai release and speed.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 05:49 PM
and after byakuya will say something about revealing a stronger power the chapter will make a transition to mayuri vs szayel fight. I just dont see this battle ending in chapter 301 but maybe in 302 or 303.

How do you figure that? Zomari is the 7th espada, thats weaker than Grimmjaw. Hes not even in the top 5. Back during SS Arc, Byakuya was a bit stronger than bankai ichigo, and much weaker than his hollow mode. Bankai Ichigo is equal to to unreleased Grimmjaw. I would say unreleased 6th = released 7th. If Byakuya has to go Bankai, it means he hasn't improved at all. I'd say he has improved. Hes gonna take out Zomari with his Shikai release and speed.

it just doesnt sound right if an espada is taken out by a SS captain that doesnt even seem like he broke a sweat. You stated
Bankai Ichigo is equal to to unreleased Grimmjaw. so bankai ichigo would defeat zomari? even ichigo needed to use hollow ichigo in order to defeat the 3 digit espada (the former espadas demoted sry i forgot the name for it) We haven't determined how strong byakuya have gotten at this point but if he wants to defeat zomari its either going to be by using yoruichis technique or possibly a glimpse of a new attack from his shikai or even possibly an effortless looking attack from his bankai.

Travis
November 20, 2007, 06:54 PM
Shikai sounds more plausible, I think he will end the chapter by saying the bankai release name. Byakuya does not release Bankai right away, he only releases after he knows that shikai wont bring him victory :)

Not necessarily he didn't really need to release bankai against Renji, he just did it after paralyzing him to show him a taste of his true power and strength I'd say since Renji was so full of himself with his bankai, and stopping Byakuya's shikai once.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 06:57 PM
i have a feeling that will be the same case like renji with this battle....but with an espada? thats just hard to believe

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 07:31 PM

Bankai Ichigo is not equal to unreleased Grimm, in fact he can't keep up with Grimm. I think Bankai Ichigo is equal or atleast should be able to fight better with Zomari. Hollow Ichigo would most likely maul Zomari. Byakuya should be atleast as powerful as unreleased Grimm. I think Byakuya will release shikai, cuz Kubo needs to show how powerful he has gotten and bankai would do the opposite. :)

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 07:35 PM
and knowing byakuya he probably thinks that zomari isnt even worthy of showing his vast improved power that he gained from the period of time that he was training. Thats what i was saying also the idea of only bankai ichigo whooping zomari doesnt sound possible or even right.

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
Well the fact is that Byakuya thinks that he is superior to Zomari even before the release, I think Bya will us prove us right next chapter :)

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
by completely pwning zomari after he triggers the wrong nerve byakuya doesnt play son :p

Neuroff
November 20, 2007, 08:12 PM
it just doesnt sound right if an espada is taken out by a SS captain that doesnt even seem like he broke a sweat. You stated so bankai ichigo would defeat zomari? even ichigo needed to use hollow ichigo in order to defeat the 3 digit espada (the former espadas demoted sry i forgot the name for it) We haven't determined how strong byakuya have gotten at this point but if he wants to defeat zomari its either going to be by using yoruichis technique or possibly a glimpse of a new attack from his shikai or even possibly an effortless looking attack from his bankai.
Ichigo didn't need his hollow to beat Dordonie, Dordonie even says that all he needed was bankai. Ichigo just used the mask to keep him from hurting Nel. There has been a large power gap between every espada rank, Grimmjow really is that much stronger than Zommari.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 08:16 PM
a #7 espada would be taken down with a bankai ichigo then? if thats the case cuz i dont think that'll happen either and i agree ichigo used the hollow mask to protect nel and show dordonie the power he had inside of him

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 08:16 PM
I think Byakuya will try to prove his dominance or he's already proving it. With Hana there he doesn't have to worry about Rukia's health. :)

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 08:19 PM
byakuya jst wants to zee what tricks zomari has up his sleeve so he can just counter it easily and make him look like a fool
thats my man byakuya for ya hes a G

Travis
November 20, 2007, 09:07 PM
Anyone think the ability Yoruichi and Byakuya used for improved speed is a little weird?
I mean before you see it used. You see the person cut and blood squirting everywhere but then the person uses that shunpo ability and they are fine, no blood, no anything.

hollowdemon
November 20, 2007, 09:09 PM
thats probably the part of the ability that byakuya learned from yoruichi which would be illusion other than that only one with a close resemblance of a power is aizen's shikai ability which is his hypnosis.
I found that a little odd when i first saw it too...

TheChosenOne
November 20, 2007, 11:05 PM
Anyone think the ability Yoruichi and Byakuya used for improved speed is a little weird?
I mean before you see it used. You see the person cut and blood squirting everywhere but then the person uses that shunpo ability and they are fine, no blood, no anything.

I found that ability to be a little odd, cuz if blood spills then someone got cut. I never understood that part. Maybe they are running so fast it actually creates a something of a clone (unlikely). :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/118/017.jpg

hollowdemon
November 21, 2007, 09:34 AM
which leads me to illusion from the speed im guessin its a technique that yoruichi knows and he taught byakuya that cuz i also never really understood how that works.

TheChosenOne
November 21, 2007, 10:22 PM
I hoped Byakuya would learn some respect and be humble, but any other way would ruin his character. I wonder if he is going to release shikai or bankai when meaning swallowing. :)

hollowdemon
November 23, 2007, 09:42 AM
noo thats vegeta we're talking about we already seen DBZ i dont want a DBZ in bleach
that type of character fits byakuya the best i dont wanna hear another " but i am THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS" again lol :p

TheChosenOne
November 23, 2007, 09:08 PM
Vegeta and Byakuya is the same, they are allies but still act like they are better. I love the way byakuya's character was designed. He's the coolest character which others hate. :)

hollowdemon
November 25, 2007, 01:33 PM
I dont know why vegeta kept helping out and ended up having a family ( i guess he loved bulma's cooch that much :p )
but only reason why byakuya still helps out ichigo is only because rukia is always wherever ichigo is at kinda like the big brother that follows around his little sister when shes going out with her boyfriend or a date :p
nonetheless byakuya is a G son :)

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 11:46 AM
I think Byakuya is indebted to Ichigo, for how far he went for her during SS. I think Byakuya will always help Ichigo but just wont show it. Him saying that he will swallow up, is prolly cuz he will release his sword, shikai and then bankai prolly :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 05:28 PM
i agree, he just wont ever say how thankful he is that rukia is still alive
he's a bitch to his pride....VERY similar to vegeta as we mentioned before :p
the whole idea of byakuya killing zomari fast is really satisfying so hopefully it comes true :)

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 07:10 PM
Zomari's control release, seems too powerful for 7th espada. Maybe he might have some limits to his ability, I wonder if Byakuya will release shikai since he always like to show people his petal dance. Hopefully Hanna heals rukia :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
rukia's already messed up....and hanna is in a greater chance to be in the same boat
so only way is for unohana to save the day and maybe come to play :D

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:00 PM
I doubt Unohana will save Rukia, since Hana is already there to heal. Most likely Byakuya will just take Rukia and Go back to SS :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 08:03 PM
i also dont see unohana just leaving after lhealing chad and gattenbein though...
she must've been in plan to appear in some other locations of the battles

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:08 PM
I don't understand why Hana was chosen to come along, is it cuz of his connection with Rukia or is healing abilites. Wouldn't a 3rd seated be better suited :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 08:12 PM
like who...shuuhei ?? they need someone to heal rukia remember? im guessing byakuya already knew the situation and knew that rukia was messed the hell up by one of the espadas thats why he decided to bring hana along...
wait....im not quite clear what position shuuhei is in now but i dont think he would be much of use anyway

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:22 PM
I doubt that Byakuya knew that rukia was in the verge of death, he might have interpreted some other situation where Rukia was in a losing battle :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 11:48 PM
well....yeah but as a big brother sense he must've had a thought that shes in danger and she might be in a situation where she could die (what am i talking about? shes in hueco mundo of course she might be lol) :p

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:28 AM
I keep wondering if zomari could be too much for byakuya. If zomari keeps taking controlling of byakuya's limbs and he keeps slicing himself, byakuya might as welll be stuffed. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 02:03 AM
there must be a loophole to it...gotta be
otherwise byakuya would've been done the second zomari went released state

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 02:31 AM
I want byakuya to release to counter zomari. I like zomari release since it kind of goes along with his attitude. I wonder if byakuya will reveal another technique learned from yoruichi. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 10:35 AM
thats all there is to it with his pumpkin self....its just a ridiculous looking release in my book even szayel's doesnt look as ridiculous

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 11:34 AM
Zomari's release ritual was kind of odd, making his sword float and then twisting his neck. That was creepy but Szayel still takes the cake with his moaning and sword eating :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 11:39 AM
true...but i mean he it is witchcraft of zomari's release so it only made sense he did some weird twisting body part like that

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 11:55 AM
I guess we should be thankful that Zomari's sword did not turn into a broom. his sovereignty is just too powerful an ability for the 7th espada. Grimm is more powerful than him, but Zomari's control is up there. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
lol broom ?
itd say grimmjow wouldnt even be bothered with his whole control technique he'll just be annoyed and disgusted that zomari resorts to something like controlling his body.
Zomari doesnt even deserve the 7th spot if wonderwice is in rank by my opinion...

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 12:34 PM
Wonderwise is too mentally challenged to be part of the espada. I think he is a gillian, since they are not smart. I think Zomari should have been ranked higher, but oh well. I still love his I am superior attitude which contrasts Byakuya's demeanor :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
but letting zomari have that attitude somewhat brushes off ulquiorras that wouldve matched byakuya exactly....and plus hes only #7 i say 7 and below doesnt deserve as much time as they are receiving now...although zomari has only shown up for a little bit

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
Well Ulq does not act superior like Zomari, he floats about with his power. He is most likely like Ukitake since, they both don't get into silly arguments, and he just does what he is told :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
well u have a point there....
but ulquiorra vs ukitake and shunsui vs stark both alone i see that as a very difficult fight for both of them to handle.
Although we see that byakuya could just pwned zomari right away but zomari decided to be the fool to reveal his moves first

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
Well since Uki and Shun are unbeatalble in combat, i think they could pawn all. I think that's byakuya's character, he likes to give people the chance to attack him, and then goes bankai and defeats them :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 01:07 PM
ukitake and shunsui showing up would only be when the time comes when they all decide to leave and retreat in order to regroup everybody together. A battle that includes shunsui and ukitake would only mean that the vasto lorde showing up in las noches also which i dont see happening.

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:27 PM
Shun and Uki's appearance would be too soon and unnecessary. I wonder if Hana will wait for Unohana to heal Rukia or he will. Since it's Byakuya's sis I don't think byakuya would anyone else other than the best to heal Rukia :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 01:31 PM
possibly with an appearance by unohana alongside gattenbein and chad
after all she will leave the scene after healing both gattenbein and chad after scaring off the exequias haha