PDA

View Full Version : HQ scans of one piece from the first chapter?

razzly
November 11, 2007, 02:41 AM
hey all, i was just wondering if any group had release high quality scans of one piece from the first chapters on, ive just started this great series recently, and all the scans ive found are LQ, i was just wondering if any group had decided to do a HQ release from the beginning.
thanks in advance!!

Luckas
November 11, 2007, 06:37 AM
I don't believe there are HQ scanlations of the first volumes.

bax
November 11, 2007, 06:54 AM
As Luckas said, there are no HQ releases for One Piece anywhere for the earliest chapters. It's a pity though.

But I don't think any scan groups will redo the scanlations either, since the chapters have been licensed and released in the volumes. They had to face legal actions if they do that.

razzly
November 13, 2007, 05:26 PM
alright, just wondering, disappointing tho.... oh well, cant have it all
thanks for your help!

Absolutio
November 13, 2007, 07:38 PM
Don't worry. You'll get to the HQ scanlations before you know it. Just bare with it for a while. It's like that with most mangas.

Imitorar
November 13, 2007, 08:35 PM
Don't worry. You'll get to the HQ scanlations before you know it. Just bare with it for a while. It's like that with most mangas.

Not manga when what you want re-scanlated came out 10 years ago. However, these guys seem willing to do it anyway. (http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8121) I can't wait to see it when they're done.