PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tanuki-dono
May 25, 2006, 05:11 AM
Well, everyone. <b><a href="http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4174.0">HERE</a></b> are Chapter 308 Goodies!

I think the majority of you will be pleased with this chapter, as it seems some interesting things are happening. Sasuke attacks ferociously, Sai tries to be a knight in shining armor, Yamato takes a blade in the shoulder, Naruto is down, and Sakura is pissed. (Oh, and Sasuke's Chidori Current-like move is a nice touch, don't you think?) And now...tensions rise further as it seems that Naruto's necklace is off... and he begins to lose control. He resists the Kyuubi's taunting and suddenly...Sasuke appears...before the Kyuubi?!

What in the world?

What do you guys think will happen next? Discuss away!

frizbee1
May 25, 2006, 05:15 AM
Im looking at a more of a pethetic attempt to counter Sasuke, while Koboto and Oro have popcorn and watch.

Adam_xx
May 25, 2006, 05:31 AM
Sasuke takes on Kyubbi! xD Lolz
The reason Sasuke can see the Kyubbi now is because of his Sharingan..
He's learnt how to use and control is better...x3

redmedoc
May 25, 2006, 05:41 AM
Naruto will control Kyuubi power and Sasuke will be striked. He must be striked by Naruto really badly, if not, Sasuke is lost..........Sakura do somethink you was really great against Sasori why are you again so weak

destinator
May 25, 2006, 05:47 AM
she is so weak because of emotions ^^

Predator
May 25, 2006, 05:47 AM
I'm still hoping that Naruto will reject the taunting Kyuubi's doing and take Sasuke on by himself.
After all, we saw some timeskip Kyuubi action, but we have yet to see Naruto with some That jutsu.

razor
May 25, 2006, 05:48 AM
1st.It is something about sasuke sharingan to be able to see Kyuubi.
2nd.i think sasuke not going to kill and cannot kill that kyuubi
3rd.sasuke just try to say something to naruto about akatsuki and tell how to avoid them take away that kyuubi.

or maybe

he provoke kyuubi to get angry and get naruto into kyuubi mode to fight.he want to show that he can kill naruto.lol

lol.maybe

destinator
May 25, 2006, 05:57 AM
for all the long talking chapters we had its getting really intense now. and kishi really thrills me the last weeks with all whats happening. i mean that sasuke can see him thats just freaking scary...i really hope we will see some cool naruto stuff next week. AND a nice cover !

NRZero
May 25, 2006, 06:06 AM
This chapter is unpredictable at this point to me. All the predictions I had before have all been wrong, so now I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens

jabbament
May 25, 2006, 06:12 AM
That was quite a twist...I didn't see that coming. Maybe a 3 way conversation between Naruto/Sasuke/Kyuubi and Naruto will mention something like, "Its what Itachi has been after for the last 3 years" and he'll spark something in Sasuke...Doubtful, but I don't think there's going to be much action next week...probably talk between Sasuke/Naruto, and we'll see Orochimaru finally arrive.

And what really did happen to Naruto's necklace? When he fell down, did it crack on the floor or break?

And is it just me, or does Sasuke look pissed off now that he sees the Kyuubi?

This chapter is unpredictable at this point to me. All the predictions I had before have all been wrong, so now I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens
That's part of the fun though. Doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, talking about the possibilities (and not to mention getting to brag when you predict something right) is still fun. :p

Kusachu
May 25, 2006, 06:21 AM
It kinda seemed like Sasuke was planing on getting in Naruto's head the whole time...he doesn't seem hostile inwardly, yet who knows. The boy seems to have found some kind of calm. *smile* Yamoto got seriously punked. Boo on him.

Um...well, I'm still waiting for someone to cry...

Also, I'm expecting some kind of "Oh, that must be what Itachi wanted, well, I'll have to use you as bate to lure him then," moment. Or maybe "Well, i can't go letting Itachi get his hands on more power now can i? I think I'll kill you." Hee hee. IDK I need to read it like 50 more times...

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 06:24 AM
Oh the team will fight back, for sure. Getting their butts kicked was Stage One. Stage Two will be the 'Fight Back'. Remember, Sai is gonna die at some point soon. So probably, he will initiate the Fight Back on Naruto's behalf.

But yeah, Sasuke is fucking scary now. I reckon he is in between Oro and Itachi in terms of power and strength. About time. This Uchiha fan is very happy.

rikouchan
May 25, 2006, 06:50 AM
Heh, who knows? Now that Sasuke had found out why Itachi is aftering Naruto, chances Sasuke might use Naruto as a bait for Itachi & akatsuki. XD

Or... Sasuke will kill Naruto to show that he's more powerful than Itachi or sumthing like that. XP

Adam_xx
May 25, 2006, 06:52 AM
Heh, who knows? Now that Sasuke had found out why Itachi is aftering Naruto, chances Sasuke might use Naruto as a bait for Itachi & akatsuki. XD

Or... Sasuke will kill Naruto to show that he's more powerful than Itachi or sumthing like that. XP

Na, I don't think the main character will be killed off...
Unless Kishi is so inspired by DBZ that he'd do Naruto as a angel with a halo or sumthin... xD

cap14
May 25, 2006, 07:01 AM
Hmm ... not sure it's a prediction per se, but anyone else now think "That Jutsu" might be an unsealing jutsu designed to unleash the full power of Kyuubi? Long shot, maybe, but it'd be great if our favourite demon fox has been teaching Naruto some of its own techniques!

Now to rephrase my sentance in prediction form: "I predict Naruto will not use THAT jutsu in the next chapter."

Ciao.

VeNoM87
May 25, 2006, 07:21 AM
What if Sasuke removes the Seal from the gate? And Sai is able to make seals due to his drawing art?

Kostek
May 25, 2006, 07:34 AM
Well I think in the next chapter Naruto will fight Sasuke without using Kyubi power and I think that they will fight inside of Naruto's body.

ymcauloser
May 25, 2006, 07:34 AM
Chapter 308 is wild, the only thing i can predict is some past information is going to be revealed

VeNoM87
May 25, 2006, 07:45 AM
Well I think in the next chapter Naruto will fight Sasuke without using Kyubi power and I think that they will fight inside of Naruto's body.

It might be possible that because there in "naruto's stomach" naruto is invincible, cuz he gets massive healing from kyuubi and that the kyuubi won't let Sasuke escape so he gets beaten.. just brabbling some random stuff, don't mind me.

hermallorn
May 25, 2006, 07:46 AM
So that it for last week prediction : we were all ways out of kishi's mind once more.
Who know what he willinvent from now:

I predict Sasuke takes the kyubbi inside himself!

Locksmith
May 25, 2006, 07:50 AM
Sasuke, overconfident as he is now, may try to mess with Kyuubi, verbally or physically, if you can use that word for something happening in Naruto's mind.  Kyuubi will retaliate, showing him the true power of the demon fox.  Naruto, will step in to stop it.  Sasuke's flees Naruto's mind while Naruto tries to force Kyuubi back behind the seal.  Then we'll have to see whether Naruto regain's consciousness with round or slit pupils.  This will probably take a couple of chapters if it happens at all.

whispo
May 25, 2006, 07:50 AM
I predict that sasuke will de-seal kyuubi .... lol? .... no really , think about it: He wants to fight naruto @ his best and after hearing what kyuubi said to him, he might decide that k-naruto is a worthy opponent and he might destroy the seal.

C4animax
May 25, 2006, 07:54 AM
It might be possible that because there in "naruto's stomach" naruto is invincible, cuz he gets massive healing from kyuubi and that the kyuubi won't let Sasuke escape so he gets beaten.. just brabbling some random stuff, don't mind me.

Like itachi and kisame? that would be fun ;).

I would like sasuke to mess a litlle with kyubi and be badly ejected of naruto's mind, that would happen near the end of the chapter (probably starting chapter 310) otherwise it's time for them to have a little chit chat ...If by any miracle sasuke can take kyubi by himself i think that would be some kind of joke...naaa i'm sure he'll be beat up!!!

Next sasuke stronger than yondaime, he'll make up seals and stuff...i say that but omg i think he can do some.... :oh :notrust :noworry

The necklace just went down the floor after naruto fell down. (on one panel it seems that it has broken..what was kishimoto thinking lol...)[br]Posted at: May 25, 2006, 05:52:50 AM_________________________________________________

I predict that sasuke will de-seal kyuubi .... lol? .... no really , think about it: He wants to fight naruto @ his best and after hearing what kyuubi said to him, he might decide that k-naruto is a worthy opponent and he might destroy the seal.

Er if he de-seal it naruto transform in 9 tails and that's the end of naruto manga, it will be : sasuke : The avenger ^^

Dr.Strangelove
May 25, 2006, 08:17 AM
sasuke will get all emo over his superiority complex after finding out that the power within naruto is the power of the nine tails. it will start raining. lots of facial expressions with exclamation marks and question marks even some with both of them. as for something happening like progress with the plot or and explanation for the stupid twist of sasuke talking to the kyubi and naruto within his mind, well no. edit: oh and i forgot to mention that sakura will stand around uselessly if she is mentioned at all. he only text for the last 3 chapters was something like "sasuske/naruto-kun!!" anyway so...

Kaku
May 25, 2006, 08:24 AM
i am looking forward for some talking between naruto, sasuke and kyuubi :smile-big

enzomars
May 25, 2006, 08:46 AM
What's done is done ...i've no reason to stay angry for ever.

Right let's analyze that Sasu-kyuubi encounter.
- Kyuubi seems to know what's an Uchiha.
- Sasuke understood where Naruto's power comes from.
- The seal is hanging there easy to be taken off.

* I can only guess that Kyuubi has already fight many Uchiha before.
* What is Sasuke going to do now? He sure realizes that Kyuubi is extremelly powerfull. Will he be jealous? I don't think so ... he'll just take it as another confirmation that he did well seeking power from Oro no matter what power it is , because even Naruto gets his strength from an external source ... another justification of his choice.
Is he going to use Naruto as an ally now that he knows that with that power he can be helpfull in a fight against Itachi?
No! He wants to take him down himself with no one's help.
But he's sure going to do smthing stupid right now ...
* Which bring us to the wide open seal on the cage. Is he going to unleash kyuubi? I'm scared of it. He might think of it as another test of his strength.

So if i have to predict something ... it will be partial release of Kyuubi. Fight KN4 vs Sasuke all cursed seal out. But Naruto will take control over Kyuubi very quickly and kick Sasuke's ass old school style and it'll end by a draw :-)

Naruto neckless is out off service :-p so if a Titans fight start all the others will have to run for their life
And Naruto will sure have to take control himself

CheckMate
May 25, 2006, 08:58 AM
I predict Sasuke takes the kyubbi inside himself!

well.. isn't that too much for a 15 years old shinobi?  :)

anyway, this journey brings no good for team kakashi.
i wonder how they could survive..

- sai: knocked out, 1 move -  lame, consider his mission is to kill sasuke
- yamato: knocked out, 1 move -lame, consider he is 'one of the best anbu member'
- sakura: is still completely useless

so in the end, it's just sasuke and naruto again.. (couldnt imagine what can sakura do now)

laughing@you
May 25, 2006, 09:29 AM
Hmm ... not sure it's a prediction per se, but anyone else now think "That Jutsu" might be an unsealing jutsu designed to unleash the full power of Kyuubi? Long shot, maybe, but it'd be great if our favourite demon fox has been teaching Naruto some of its own techniques!

I'm starting to think that when jiraiya said don't use that jutsu was actually saying don't let the kiuby loose.

I'm actually started to think that naruto only polished what he already knew and learned how to let loose the kiuby when in danger or angry.

And thru the whole story of naruto since the beginning, the main character has always used the power of the kiuby in one form or another to win a fight.

The only way naruto will win in a fight against sasuke is with the kiuby, alone would be a one sided fight (can you say masacre?)

Predictions:

After some talk from sasuke and the kiuby(Probably kiuby will explain some sort of story on how for many years people have being trying to master his power and died)

The kiuby uses some sort of jutsu or power to push out sasuke, (remember it looks like is not the first time he encounters an Uchiha). Naruto is forced to accept kiuby's proposition and transform.

Sasuke retreats with orochimaru, leaving sakura and wounded yamato to deal with a berserker naruto with no way to stop him!!

Now to wait a week to see what happens!!

Nasuke
May 25, 2006, 10:04 AM
Okay.
This was indeed a surprise twist in the arc.

What are the akatsuki after? They are after the Jinchuukiri power. So if person A has it, theyll hunt down person A. Now Sasuke and Naruto can both see Kyuubi. What if Sasuke breaks the seal inside Naruto on the condition that the Kyuubi give Sasuke all of its power? Since Naruto doesnt 'want' him anymore, and Sasuke needs him, Kyuubi would agree. This would be a good situation in Sasuke's favor for two reasons: 1) Sasuke would obtain more power and Orochimaru cant inhabit him. 2) He would attract Itachi's attention and then Sasuke and Itachi can face off. As for Naruto, well god help him!

bebong
May 25, 2006, 10:07 AM
ahaaaa flowing chidori was cool.... hummm gunna draw one mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hrm..... kyuubi will give naruto ALL HIS POWER?!?!?!?!?

ha yeah cool...
sasuke might just get the insight of naruto by practicing his sharingan.... hmmmm sauke has matured alot! I dont think itachi is quite capable of doing that whoo

but again, another complaint to kishi.... now naruto pages are reduced to 16!!! what the hell is kishi thinking arrrrgh

Piatch
May 25, 2006, 10:13 AM
this chapter really dissapointed me, I was hoping to see Naruto kick some sasuke ass but instead sasuke is the one having control, now I have no idea what will happen and to be true, this was the most stupid chapter ever... this chapter gets 0 points hate it!! :mad Before this chapter I was all exited now it sucks so.... hope kishimoto will do something great wiyf next chapter or I will write to him and complane...hehe

ChildGamez
May 25, 2006, 10:21 AM
I'm gonna throw in a wild quess that Uchiha clan and Kyuubi are somehow connected. Maybe Uchihas were somehow a part of the whole Kyuubi loose in Konoha thing. I liked the chapter ok. Hope Sakura will do some shit next time.. Maybe get cut? :)

enzomars
May 25, 2006, 10:22 AM
I'm with you Piatch
Hehe here's something i usually use in those case :

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3281/worstchapterever3na.gif

Predator
May 25, 2006, 10:31 AM
OK, OK, guys, please remember the principle of being off topic:

Discussion about the chapter in Chapter ??? Discission thread
Predictions about the next chapter in Chapter ??? Predictions thread

Let's not mix the conversation up. It would be a pain in the butt to move posts back and forth between these two threads. :darn

@Piatch. You know? There's no need to post one and the same thing in two threads at once.

DarkManSharingan32
May 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
well.. isn't that too much for a 15 years old shinobi? :)

anyway, this journey brings no good for team kakashi.
i wonder how they could survive..

- sai: knocked out, 1 move - lame, consider his mission is to kill sasuke
- yamato: knocked out, 1 move -lame, consider he is 'one of the best anbu member'
- sakura: is still completely useless

so in the end, it's just sasuke and naruto again.. (couldnt imagine what can sakura do now)

I bet you never imagined a body chidori either...lol
Just let Kishi handle Sakura, and you just act surprised...:p
----

this chapter really dissapointed me, I was hoping to see Naruto kick some sasuke ass but instead sasuke is the one having control, now I have no idea what will happen and to be true, this was the most stupid chapter ever... this chapter gets 0 points hate it!! :mad Before this chapter I was all exited now it sucks so.... hope kishimoto will do something great wiyf next chapter or I will write to him and complane...hehe

If you want to see Naruto fight.. look back, I'm pretty sure he fought against Orochimaru not too long ago, and look even futher before that, and there Diedara. Anyways, stop being a hater. The chapter preview from 307 was <b>SASUKES STRENGTH</b>

What were you thinking?
If you think Kishi was gonna miss an opportunity to develop his favorite character in the new arc, you are just plain crazy...

Just chill out, i'm sure all you Naru-tards will have your fix of Non-Kyuubefied Naruto pleasure. Patience is what you need. Patience!
(Psssst "Something great" =/= Naruto busting somethin out when Sasuke is being Showcased... just in case you didn't know :p)
----

As for my prediction:
I thought Sasuke might do somethin drastic, like try to bust down the barrier, or even take on the Kyuubi...
but the more i think, the more nothing makes sense. I've lost where i felt Kishi would go...lol

So, i'm content with just waiting now...

Snake1786
May 25, 2006, 10:38 AM
wtf kyuubi was outside the gate and why do he know the uchiha clan damn its finally getting intersting again.

dharshana
May 25, 2006, 10:44 AM
wtf kyuubi was outside the gate and he know the uchiha clan finally its getting interesting again.[br]Posted at: May 25, 2006, 08:36:20 AM_________________________________________________wtf kyuubi was outside the gate and why do he know the uchiha clan damn its finally getting intersting again.

Probably because since he's a Demon, and he knows the existance of the other Demon - Suzaku who gave the Uchiha's there power.

DarkManSharingan32
May 25, 2006, 10:53 AM
Probably because since he's a Demon, and he knows the existance of the other Demon - Suzaku who gave the Uchiha's there power.

Ding ding...lol
Theres another thing i was thinking... and i figured those Suzaku posters would jump all over it.

"KYUUBI IS GONNA DIVULGE THE ANCIENT SECRETS OF THE UCHIHA CLAN"

But then... wouldn't Sasuke already know this?
Who knows...lol

I still won't believe it until i see it :p

Nomingo
May 25, 2006, 10:57 AM
Something from much earlier has always stuck in my mind...Itachi once told sasuke the secret of the Uchiha was in some temple, could that be related to Biju? Is that how kyuubi knows about uchiha?  

I don't agree with the fighting off the Uchiha theory...Kyuubi doesn't treat himself as a war veteran. We know that the Uchiha were world famous to begin with as everyone knew a little about their abilities (ex Zabuza).
Also, no transfer of Kyuubi for a long time. More talking next chapter! Sasuke tells Naruto the kyuubi will eventually kill him due to regeneration paradox and then...dunno.

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 11:20 AM
I bet you never imagined a body chidori either...lol
Just let Kishi handle Sakura, and you just act surprised...:p
----

If you want to see Naruto fight.. look back, I'm pretty sure he fought against Orochimaru not too long ago, and look even futher before that, and there Diedara. Anyways, stop being a hater. The chapter preview from 307 was <b>SASUKES STRENGTH</b>

What were you thinking?
If you think Kishi was gonna miss an opportunity to develop his favorite character in the new arc, you are just plain crazy...

Just chill out, i'm sure all you Naru-tards will have your fix of Non-Kyuubefied Naruto pleasure. Patience is what you need. Patience!
(Psssst "Something great" =/= Naruto busting somethin out when Sasuke is being Showcased... just in case you didn't know :p)
----

As for my prediction:
I thought Sasuke might do somethin drastic, like try to bust down the barrier, or even take on the Kyuubi...
but the more i think, the more nothing makes sense. I've lost where i felt Kishi would go...lol

So, i'm content with just waiting now...

WHOLE thing quoted for truth. You said it man!

glasskatana
May 25, 2006, 12:31 PM
what I imagine is Kyuubi saying, "you have done well Uchiha, however it takes more than sheer strength of body to stay in this room." And Sasuke getting kicked out. (what it really takes is willpower)

shikaruto
May 25, 2006, 01:07 PM
did anyone noticed that the Sasuke tells the Kyuubi to "get lost" on page 15?? At first I thought it was Naruto saying it, up you see the speech bubble coming from Sasukes hand, and the Narutos speach bubble has the "...". I dont know what that signifies but I was thinking that maybe Sasuke has this complex of people telling other people how to they should attain power? Ex. Itachi telling Sasuke he has to kill Naruto to get the M. Sharingan. So maybe Kishi is going to make Sasuke seal the Kyuubi so that if he and Naruto were to fight, it would be their own strengths fighting, not Cursed Seals or Demon Fox powers like in their first fight. Hopefully we will see next week.

VeNoM87
May 25, 2006, 01:14 PM

I have to agree with you, i wasn't really looking forward to see sasuke doing something cool......... I thought that the ?! from kyuubi meant that naruto rejected his power, but instead it was sasuke :S
It's true that sasuke looks cool and all, but he should better stay away from naruto's power, else i'm quite dissapointed

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 01:18 PM
did anyone noticed that the Sasuke tells the Kyuubi to "get lost" on page 15?? At first I thought it was Naruto saying it, up you see the speech bubble coming from Sasukes hand, and the Narutos speach bubble has the "...".  I dont know what that signifies but I was thinking that maybe Sasuke has this complex of people telling other people how to they should attain power? .

Don't know what translation you're reading mate, but there's no Sasuke telling kyuubi to get lost in mine. Anyhow, I think you have raised a very interesting point - Sasuke's complex. I'm inclined to agree. First thing I thought of when I saw that panel with Sasuke in front of kyuubi is that he was almost protecting Naruto. Will be very interesting to see if he intends to defend Naruto against kyuubi.

shikaruto
May 25, 2006, 01:28 PM
I read the scanlation by woush, translation by NJT, raw by Fnuckale!

kakashi223
May 25, 2006, 01:32 PM

Now to rephrase my sentance in prediction form: "I predict Naruto will not use THAT jutsu in the next chapter."

Ciao.

Naruto just finished saying that he didnt need his help. Why do you think "that jutsu" could possibly be an sealing of Kyubi?
I smell a Yondaime or Jiraya Jutsu comming in.....
But your right, I smell a New Jutsu incomming in the Next Week.
Go Chidori Nagashi!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Rooks
May 25, 2006, 01:45 PM
Im sort of surprised at how this chapter turned out, but I like the development of Naruto a lot more than what Sasuke was doing.

Naruto started turning Kyuubi style and the Kyuubi was taunting Naruto - claiming that Naruto could do nothing without the Kyuubi's power... And in the past that's really how it went - Naruto got whooped, got ticked off, Kyuubified (The Kyuubi controlling HIM), and he'd win. This is a whole new side of Naruto - he's looking to gain REAL strength, and not borrow from the Kyuubi. And of COURSE Kyuubi is going to attempt to get Naruto to remove the seal - but I don't think this promise of power is legit.. The Kyuubi wants to be free to do what IT wants. If it is released, it will never lend its power in any form to someone else. It will go back on a rampage and attempt to destroy everything like in the past. And the fact that the Kyuubi can get part of its body through the ward shows that Naruto and the Kyuubi have continued to merge into one being.

As for Sasuke's encounter - it shows he must have drastically increased his control of the Sharingan. The Sharingan allows the users to basically create an alternate universe in anothers mind - which the caged Kyuubi just so happens to be inside of Naruto. Therefore it stands to reason that a controlled sharingan user would be able to project himself inside of that conscience. And yes, I believe Sasuke's arrogance is going to get him served in the near future. He's way overconfident an assumes his superiority immediately without knowing anything about his opponents. Im looking forward to him experiencing a serious eye-opening asskicking.

However, great chapter IMO. Too bad we have to wait a week for it to continue - and don't count Sai out yet. Just because he's apparently down from the Chidori-shield doesn't mean he's out. I think there will be more of him to see next chapter also. Yamato will have to do with dealing with the Kyuubi if and when Sasuke messes with it inside Naruto (remember, his special move is to control a Jinchurikki(sp))

cerventus
May 25, 2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I was almost correct. Chidori Katana.

I perdict, Sasuke will tell naruto. " now i know your pain"

kyubi will tell sasuke " suke, I am your father."
[br]Posted at: May 25, 2006, 11:48:57 AM_________________________________________________Serious note, Naruto and Sasuke will fight in naruto's mind. with Kyubi taunting naruto about using his strenght.

laughing@you
May 25, 2006, 01:57 PM
First thing I thought of when I saw that panel with Sasuke in front of kyuubi is that he was almost protecting Naruto.  Will be very interesting to see if he intends to defend Naruto against kyuubi.

Or try to prevent the kiuby to merge with naruto.  He already experienced first hand how powerful naruto can get when his helped by his hidden power.  Sasuke will try to end naruto by severing the connection or preventing the merger with somekind of seal that Orochimaru has tought him.

hermallorn
May 25, 2006, 02:38 PM
The Uchiha being connected to the kyubi attack on konoha make sense. Itachi discovers that, kills them all and join an anti bijuu organization.[br]Posted at: May 25, 2006, 12:37:55 PM_________________________________________________The Uchiha were the policemen of konoha, cannot be good guys after all

_ATMA
May 25, 2006, 03:02 PM
i think sasu is going to try and reach out to the kyuubi and try to use its power then. it comes out and starts poison him. then i think naruto is going to show off some moves the kyuubi has been secretly teaching naruto. sasuke is going to be on the ground looking up to naruto and ask... "how the hell do u handle that damned thing?"

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 03:13 PM
Or maybe Sasuke and Naruto will finally 'get it on' in the privacy of their own minds...kyuubi gets to watch.:D

animefeen
May 25, 2006, 03:24 PM
A lil off topic- First Naruto is despectively fast, he matched and sometime was even faster than Sasuke everytime they fought.

Back on topic-

Naruto had outstanding fighting charka before he even used the fox powers the one secret of Naruto's that noone really understood except the exception of Jir. and Yam.. is Naruto's charka by itsself is powerful enough to go up against anyone. When Itachi first reentered the village after leaving they observed Naruto and said we both would be killed if we fight him now. (I just rewatched that esp. the other day..tired of damn fillers) Sasuke doesnt even know this, thus he thinks he got Naruto all figured out since he can see inside him more clearly.

Sakura and Sasuke are both considered highly smart in their ninja ways but what we are seeing bit by bit that Naruto is underestimated in that regard, he learns quicker than the avg. ninja.

If Sasuke shows Naruto any moves or more of his power just like Goku that are not likely to work twice on him.

My question is how much will we see of Sasuke's power with us knowing that about Naruto..

Finally my prediction is just that Sasuke becoming overconfident thus later having Oro...warn Sasuke he is still not yet strong than Naruto and that Naruto has the abilty to get stronger in a shorter period of time..[br]Posted at: May 25, 2006, 01:19:33 PM_________________________________________________

i think sasu is going to try and reach out to the kyuubi and try to use its power then. it comes out and starts poison him. then i think naruto is going to show off some moves the kyuubi has been secretly teaching naruto. sasuke is going to be on the ground looking up to naruto and ask... "how the hell do u handle that damned thing?"

Its already been said that it takes a speacil can of charka to handle the Kybi and ontop of that you have to be at a very high level just to try to extract it that's why the atkas..is wary of naruto....he just like the fox is unpredictable....

The fox demon was around for years and was never scared of noone the fourth had to used a powerful seal just to compete and in the end the kb still killed him plus thousand of others before and during the placement of the seal....so Sasuke will underestimate the true power of fox demon and Naruto's intellent

Reui
May 25, 2006, 03:51 PM
I think were gonna see a DB GT Kyuubi taking over and eventually Naruto regaining Control in the next few episodes. Sasuke will probably continue to be showed as over powered through the next few weeks because thats what Kishi does, he makes the Opponent look unstopable before Kicking his ass.

I think that we may see Naruto using Teleport Rasengan in the next few chapters because i think that would be the ultimate definition of Narutos power and it would be the only counter to the Flowing Chidori that i think naruto can possible provide.

Lazymonkeygod
May 25, 2006, 03:55 PM
sasuke will definitely challenge the kyubi to test his own strength.

Bankai
May 25, 2006, 04:02 PM
:pI hate that fu........ Sasuke uaaaaaa how can he TOUCH THE KYUUBI ARGHHHHH ..... the kyuubi was always described as the stongest of strongest Kishi really pissed me off this time.....i was so happy when i started to read this chapter and then...... i saw the most hosngodofnofonsdv thing in the whole manga sasuke touching and speaking with kyuubi....i cant even write .......im really in a bad mood right now
NARUTO PLZ SHOW US SOMETHING WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH THE PERVERT THE WHOLE 3 YEARS......IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY DRINKING SAKE AND "MAKING LOVE" :)

Lazymonkeygod
May 25, 2006, 04:13 PM
showing sasuke touch the kyubi was only a way to say that sasuke has risen to the level that naruto was on...I bet naruto and sasuke is gonna have another fight inside of naruto's head in front of the kyubi.

kadoman
May 25, 2006, 04:33 PM
Remember, this is happening 'virtually', so to speak. Sasuke touching the kyuubi is not real. It's happening inside their consciousness. He's reading Naruto's mind.

Lego_las
May 25, 2006, 04:40 PM
I guess We'll see Sasuke vs Naruto battle without Fox and seal, till then Oro won't make his appearence cause he said, that he would like to see who grew stronger. I hope we'll "that jitsu"

NRZero
May 25, 2006, 04:50 PM

Well looks like I changed my mind.... I said before that Naruto will offer himself as bait to lure out Itachi.Naruto will inform Sasuke that the monster he's holding back is the reason why Itachi is after him. Sasuke will see this as his chance to finally face his goal of the past 2 and half years. So while inside Naruto's mind they will strike a deal to lure out Itachi. Either that or they will fight.....

cattie
May 25, 2006, 05:22 PM
does anyone know the what the title of 309 will be

Bankai
May 25, 2006, 05:43 PM
Remember, this is happening 'virtually', so to speak.  Sasuke touching the kyuubi is not real. It's happening inside their consciousness.  He's reading Naruto's mind.
still its LAME man i hope the next chapter will heal my wounds

mpierluissiu
May 25, 2006, 05:51 PM
naruto will merge w the kyuubis and will loos control because he dont have the first Necklaces  no more some time later he gains control over kyuubis :o

Piatch
May 25, 2006, 06:08 PM
I'm so mad at kishi as one can be.. the only thing I can see happening in the next chapter is that everyone dies exept sasuke and orochimaru together with sasuke takes over konoha and evil wins wow... that's a great story... *NOT* damn it how is kishi going to make this thing end proparly???

cattie
May 25, 2006, 06:48 PM
ah, just let it play out. ;) I am kinda disappointed in the chapter, but don't get me wrong I'm a big Sasuke fan. I'm glad Sasuke grew so much so now he can get rid of the real uber baddie Itachi and what not....but I am hoping to see some hot moves from Naruto fast. I bet Sasu will be thwarted in doing much more damage to team 7, but I think Yamato is done for. :noworry

According to centimetre's translation, it says Kyuubi sees an opportunity with Sasuke being present in Naru's mind and that there will be some sort of plea. I wonder who'll be pleading. Naru? Probably Kyuubi, don't you think. I can totally see the Uchiha clan and Kyyubi being linked somehow. Maybe his Sharingan will see a way to free kyuubi.

:offtopic were there any Uchiha ninjas around when the fourth hokage was alive?

Piatch
May 25, 2006, 06:58 PM
well.... is't yamato supposed to be a genetic copy of the first hokage?? like hell sasuke could beat the first hokage!!!!!!!!!

jabbament
May 25, 2006, 07:04 PM
:offtopic were there any Uchiha ninjas around when the fourth hokage was alive?
Yes. There were...Sasuke had just been accepted into the Ninja Academy when the Uchiha's were slaughtered...Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed in him when he was like a day old...so, the entire Uchiha clan was alive.

well.... is't yamato supposed to be a genetic copy of the first hokage?? like hell sasuke could beat the first hokage!!!!!!!!!
Yamoto only has Shodai Hokage's cells. He is not a genetic copy, and he is not Shodai himself...and plus, he was protecting Sakura, since Sakura was about to go die...or maybe he understands that as long as Sakura is safe, the odds of him dying from a stab wound are virtually null.

And the chapter was fine. I predict(ed) that Sasuke/Naruto/Kyuubi are going to have a chat. I don't think even Sasuke is dumb enough to try to unseal the Kyuubi...even he can realize there has to be a reason that that thing is sealed in the first place, and trying to break the seal...that's retarded. Next chapter will just be talk I assume.

Piatch
May 25, 2006, 07:14 PM
I wanna se Naruto kick some sasuke ass and that's NOW! Kishi is taking too much time, naruto neads to show atleast that he can think.........

ricekid
May 25, 2006, 07:33 PM
Sasuke doesnt really touch the Kyuubi, just its created image from the leaking chakra/whatever it is, its still stuck in the cage. I dont think sasuke is that cocky to pull out the Kyuubi's rage. Ranking the "evil" powers, Sasuke is still near the bottom imo (Oro>Itachi>Sasuke). The Naruto fighting sasuke isnt the copy, so the bushin will come out sooner or later.

Defined Prediciton: More talking inside Naruto, then Sasuke gets kicked out or leaves. Naruto attempts to control the kyuubi. Sakura remains as useless as ever.

midnight789
May 25, 2006, 07:40 PM
Ok, my orochimaru=michael jackson theory hasnt been proven yet, but theres still time! on a more on topic note, i think somehow the seal is going to break, and naruto will somehow control/reseal the kyuubi on his own.  I feel like its been leading up to this since the time skip; remember how naruto goes kyuubi more and more often? and how jiraiya said the seal is slipping? this is a perfect opportunity for developing naruto's character more. Oh ya, i also think yamato is going to die somewhere along the line (or get captured by oro) and i dont really care what happens to sai, tho ima say he dies too just for fun  :p
And for all of you complaining about the chapter, i liked it. i think this whole arc is the one of the best ones (besides the zabuza arc) ive seen yet!

Raine_Joybringer
May 25, 2006, 08:58 PM
I get the feeling that Sasuke has become more like Itachi than he realises. In a way, he views Naruto in the exact same light that his brother viewed him all that time ago.

There's quite a few possibilities he could go for now that he's seen Kyuubi. He may tempt Naruto to take Kyuubi's power to fight him as a test for his own power; or he may go with Naruto and tell him not to take Kyuubi's power, then tell Naruto that he's weak without it and to come back later when he's 'grown up'.

Still, with both possbilities, it still sounds very similar to what Itachi has done in the past to Sasuke.

LightReaper
May 25, 2006, 09:40 PM
I predict Naruto will tell Kyuubi to shove himself, Sakura will disrupt Naruto's chakra flow to get Sasuke out of his mind. He will try and fight and realise he can't with his lack of chakra. Chapter after that I think Sai will die after stopping Sasuke from finishing off Naruto. Naruto gets angry and reveals THAT jutsu - which is the removal of any restriction of Kyuubi, but instead of it bursting out of him, he restrains and controls the nine tails, utilising his chakra without letting him take control. This gives him an even greater chakra pool, without the complications of losing his mind and damaging his body.

That second part about the jutsu does seem kinda unlikely, but I think it'd be cool and really show Naruto's progression if he surpresses Kyuubi through his own willpower, not the powers of others.

cattie
May 25, 2006, 09:50 PM
yeah that would be awesome :shakefist

SacredNic
May 25, 2006, 10:02 PM
The title for the next chapter is 'Plea'.
Whatever that refers to is anybody's guess....

Sasuke's fucking cool now. I wonder if his attitude will change
now that he's made the connection between Naruto and
Kyuubi.

This has been the best series to date :tem

NRZero
May 25, 2006, 10:42 PM
Maybe the title means that Sasuke will plead with the Kyuubi to release all of his power so that he can have some fun with Naruto. Naruto will then transform back into the Black Beast and Sasuke will grow his Hand Wings out of his back. Then they will sing songs and roast marshmellows together in their freaky transformations (although Black Beast can't talk... he'll just growl). Sakura will feel left out cause shes stuck being just a plain ol girl. Sai will then draw some pictures of ugly monsters and Yamato will make tree people. The chapter will end will a nasty lookin dance number and then Black Beast Naruto will blow everyone up because he can't remember that they are his friends. (Silly Black Beast!)

Thats the best I could come up with :)

panzerzanaku
May 25, 2006, 10:53 PM
I wanna se Naruto kick some sasuke ass and that's NOW! Kishi is taking too much time, naruto neads to show atleast that he can think.........

you know i think ur a stupid person
i think u should stop reading this manga and go make your own naruto manga cuz everyhting u talk about is " i want to see naruto kick sasukes ass"
stop hating on kishimoto hes done nothing wrong

dont u have any other reasons for reading this manga jeeez for crying out loud just STOP IT !!! PLEASE!!!

I can understand your frustration, but let's try to refrain from personally insulting each other. Impatience often shows up in rash comments, and we must forgive people for that. -Tanuki

Tanuki-dono
May 25, 2006, 10:58 PM
Throwing something out really quick since I don't have time to type out an extensive prediction. Since Yamato is injured, will he be able to keep Kabuto imprisoned? Or will Kabuto be free now? Will he and Oro show up to taunt and torture? Or watch from the shadows...?

I get the inkling that it would a nice time for Sasuke and Naruto to exchange some words - Naruto reaffirming why and how he will take Sasuke back (with his <i>own</i> power) and...since Sasuke was skirting around the ideaology behind MS...perhaps he will reveal why he must kill Naruto. Hmmm. It's time like these when one wishes Kakashi was around to beat some sense into his student. "Look, I have my own version of MS!"

zaijan_85
May 25, 2006, 11:26 PM
i think there will be a one on one fight betwn naruto and sasuke, time for action!
(how the hell did sasuke get to naruto's seal?)

Elmdorz
May 25, 2006, 11:32 PM
Personally I think Naruto is going to beat the piss out of Sasuke next chapter. Here is what I noticed in todays chapter that makes me think this:

- His necklace fell off, symbolizing he will not need to be controlled anymore by Yamato.
- He pretty much told Kyuubi he no longer needs his sorry ass.
- He has something to still prove to Sasuke

Because of this, I really think Naruto is going to do some crazy stuff next chapter, unless Orochimaru or whomever comes around and breaks up the fight(which I hope does not happen)

nero
May 26, 2006, 01:09 AM
Every chapter i read in this arc i really keep hoping for something intelligent to surface from anyone at this point... the "im going to zap you all with my foot-in-electric-socket attack was so lame it made me cringe. one might be able to appreciate sais attempt this chapter in at least catching speed with sasuke to stop a fatal blow (yes, to the real naruto, no bunshins, nothing fun or intelligent as such) and it was looking promising when naruto had done some acrobatic maneuver... and then just weird magical stuff started happening and i just get disappointed.

at this point i would really like to predict that naruto would pull out something new, but the point is, he hasnt looked at the forbidden scroll since the very first chapter and has learned an entire 1 worthwhile technique since then, both of which are so old at this point , being that neither ever work anymore, that it puts him in a pathetic state of hopelessness. At this point, naruto needs to get his ass kicked so that he knows hes got real work to do... but unfortunately i think that this entire arc will be ended in a very unsatisfying manner.

i predict sasuke leaves the group injured and hopelessly defeated with some entirely unintelligable, magical techniques (being a ninja is just like being a wizard with a kunai and a loud hairdo these days) with no real closure of any kind other than the fact that we got to confirm that sasuke, while digressing to an even more childish personality than ever, is in fact the most stylishly dressed of the old bunch.

p.s. if i see sakura's ugly pahtetic face take up one more panel that could otherwise be utilized to make this manga truly great, i think im going to downright fart so loud in anger that kishi will know my displeasure from wherever on eath that may be. yet sadly ill keep reading still hoping that its not too late for something interesting to materialize.

oh also, for anyone keeping up with the anime series too... if this is the kindof stuff hes been doing to 'train' in the past three years, no wonder hes completely useless in battle! ive never been more bored of an anime that ive had such high hopes for, ever.

-disgruntled mutt

Kakashis_grl_Ice
May 26, 2006, 01:22 AM
Wow this chapter was umm...Hmm...Interesting I can say that, now I want to clear things up for everyone first. Sasuke can not take the power of the biju on his own, he has to extract the biju first, and then some how seal it inside which takes a sacrifice and the sealing technique that the fourth created. Now it took all 9 Akatsuki members to extract one biju, but since sasori died there was only 8 and Orochimaru wasn't there, that's 8 powerful nin's to extract Shukaku.

Now I want to ask you if it takes a human sacrifice to seal the biju inside the container, and it takes the seal that the forth created, or the seals used on the other biju's to seal the biju inside how can one lowly ol' 15 year old boy going to get Kyuubi. To even say that he will "take the power of the kyuubi" inside of him is plain out slow. I mean come on think about it. Ok, now I know there is no way to unseal him from inside, Sasuke can't do that. I think Naruto, and Jiraiya besides the fourth who can unseal Kyuubi. For Sasuke to walk up to the cage and try to unseal him, no I don't think so. That would be the dumbest thing Kishi has ever done.

I think Sasuke will talk to Naruto, and I think he's plain out jealous, and the necklace being gone, well that wasn't controlling Naruto people. If you remember it was only a gift, and also it was bad luck. The necklace wasn't stopping or even controlling Naruto/Kyuubi. I think Kyuubi is going to plea with Sasuke to unseal him, but I predict the seal shocks him and rejects him. Causing him to be rejected out of his mind, or that Sasuke plea's with Kyuubi to give him his strength which he can not. Because like I said, it takes the power of a sacrifice and the sealing technique which is done by the person sealing the biju to gain the powers of the biju. Thus why the containers are called Jinchūriki (人柱力, "Power of Human Sacrifice").

Now yes Shukaku was sealed in by Chiyo and she survived, but she had a different sealing technique she created and since she's as dead as a door knob we don't know it. And I doubt Oro knows any sealing techniques dealing with sealing the biju in a container, he is able to disrupt the flow of the seal, but I love Orochimaru to pieces, but I think that's about the extent of his knowledge on sealing. Back to prediction.

Sasuke talks, and Kyuubi reveals he knows the Uchiha clan or he reveals that he remembers the fight in the valley, when Naruto went one tail, which he is going to reveal something about Sasuke, maybe finally breaking his spirit. Sasuke needs to be broken, but that would happen. And I doubt Kishi will make Sasuke stronger than Itachi and Orochimaru, not now, probably not ever. I don't see Itachi dieing at all, not even by his own brother's hands. I see Naruto killing Itachi, and Naruto killing Orochimaru, but Sasuke no. There's going to be talking and one or the other pleaing. Sasuke pleaing for power from Kyuubi, or Kyuubi pleaing for Sasuke to release him knowing that Sasuke is ego satistical, arrogant, and plain out stupid thus doing what the Kyuubi says, and being tricked. Kyuubi then eat's Sasuke, and those who do not like Sasuke can cheer and have a few beers in celebration.

But knowing Sasuke he definetly tries to unseal Kyuubi, or he taints Kyuubi so much that Kyuubi begs Naruto to use him so he can kill Sasuke. That is what I predict.

Tanuki-dono
May 26, 2006, 02:24 AM
Okay, everyone.  I can understand that a few of you are growing increasingly frustrated, but let's try to keep a positive outlook, an open mind, and, most importantly, <i>refrain from character bashing</i>. This includes shamelessly calling others ugly, sorry. :)  I really hate to see Kishimoto bashing, too.  It makes no sense whatsoever to be on a forum as a fan and bash the person who created said series in the first place.

Now, on the subject of power.  I've said this before - the focus has turned so much to power and jutsu, that many of you are starting to sound like Orochimaru. ;)  Let's not forget that these lovely panels, etc have purpose and meaning and that not all growth shows itself in the physical manifestation of a jutsu.  I can see how impatience might breed all the frustration, but let's have a little faith, shall we? 

For example, in the past few chapters, notably Sai and Naruto have shown significant character growth.  Sai's is self-explanatory (reawakened emotions) and Naruto's is slightly more subtle.  Notice awhile back that Naruto reacted quickly and calmly when faced with Kabuto. Despite being a bit overly anxious and loud (he is still Naruto, after all), I'm pleased with how calm and determined he is. I really think losing control against Orochimaru (and hurting Sakura) had an impact on him.  This past chapter, he was not only calm when faced with Sasuke's immediate attack, he was quick-thinking to work with Sai and Yamato.  Also, in the latter part we notice that he is struggling to pull away from the Kyuubi's influence. This manner of characterization, I think, will be more rewarding than the quick showcase of Naruto's "super powers he should have learned in the past years." In my opinion, if the growth and cool jutsus are shown after this kind of buildup, it has more impact and meaning. And Sakura - yes, she is emotional.  BUT, she did get ahold of herself by recalling the promise she made with Naruto, and though her attack was telegraphed an ineffective, she still charged.  And that, to me, shows a step in the right direction.

If you cut all the buildup and drama (those so-called "useless" panels), then you delete a lot of the tension that makes the action so effective.  One of the things I love about Kishimoto is his execution.  Even if it's not the most psychological thriller or "so-intelligent-I-didn't-see-it-coming" ideas, the way he does things really makes me love his work.  Granted, it may seem slow right now, but part of that feeling comes from receiving small parts of manga at a time.  It creates a disjointed, unsatisfied feeling.  The real effect is, in my opinion, much better felt when reading many chapters at once, or an entire tankouban of manga. But I'm too much of an addict to even think about not reading the new chapter every week. ;)

Now, I'm getting around to talk of next chapter...  Whatever way Kishimoto goes, I have faith that I will enjoy it or at least be affected in a memorabel way.  Personally, next chapter, I expect a bit of talking between our favorite rivals, and perhaps an acknowledgement to fight.  Sasuke knows about Naruto's secret (Kyuubi), so maybe it's time for him to elaborate on the subject of Itachi and MS.  He's always been a bit sensitvie about me understood, even the last time they fought. "What do you know about me?" and all that. And earlier, when he was speaking, he sounded on the verge of blurting out something insane about why he had to cut his bonds and kill Naruto.

I'm not sure where Sakura fits in.  It could go several ways.  She might heal her fallen teammates (Sai and Yamato) while Sasuke is busy with what looks to be some sort of "seeing" ability with Sharingan, or, in the even that Naruto is in need of her help, face Sasuke directly.  There's also the possibility that we might be seing Sasuke vs. both Naruto and Sakura at once.  There was a redundant point made that Sakura wanted to fight together.  The constant flashbacks really remind us. I really like Sakura's growth. While Kishimoto makes sure to show us she's grown up and overcome some things, she still has the emotions towards the boys that makes her Sakure. "Imbued with humanity," I think he said once. It makes Sakura an interesting character to follow.

But then there's also Sai, whom I would like to see rise and fight.  He has too much potential to be ignored, and I'd really like to see him go up against Sasuke. But Sasuke might just be reserved for his former teammates in this one.

So basically, it's a big mixed up basket of shapes.  It's hard to foresee what will happen.  With Yamato down, I suppose Kabuto will be free soon.  It might be that Kabuto is the one who will ultimately go up against Sai.  There was some dislike and tension between them from the beginning. Plus, there was that whole foreshadowing instance of Kabuto gleefully asking Orochimaru for another 15-16 year old male specimen a few chapters back.. Maybe Kabuto is going to be the one to kill Sai. @.@  Though, by no means, do I want Sai to die...  I love Sai. He's an awesome character.  I wouldn't mind if he made it through and stuck around for awhile.

Considering the situation, it seems like utter chaos is on the verge of breaking loose. Now, this might happen...or something to break the momentum might occur. Such an event might be the arrival of someone unexpected, an emotional outburst, Kyuubi's tampering, Orochimaru's meddling, or a tragic death.

Ah...if only next RAW day were tomorrow.  But anyway, as for overly intelligent plots and jaw-dropping jutsus...  I really think those types of surprises are being saved...at least for a little while. The plot twists might be more in abundance when we deal more with Akatsuki. *shrug*

Mikk1o5
May 26, 2006, 02:40 AM
i don't know if anyone said this already, but i think sasuke is the one that would take the seal off of the gates of the kyuubi because he's a jerk like that. :)

oh and yea i concur with kakashi's grl :)

ryderdm3
May 26, 2006, 03:05 AM
I don't think we'll see any kyuubi from Naruto. Without the crystal on his neck, there is no one to calm him down so he'd go a rampage until the seal broke or until his body completely broke down. On the other hand, I just don't see how Naruto can fight Sasuke right now. He's absolutely exhausted. It will be very interesting to see what happens this next chapter. I was able to make a prediction after last week, although it ended up being completely wrong. After this week, I honestly don't have the slightest clue what to think about what comes next.

binkansarariman
May 26, 2006, 04:39 AM
i think.. like some have said that there would be conversations between Sasuke/Naruto/Kyuubi: e.g. explaination of kyuubi connections with uchihas..then Naruto will explain to sasuke about orochimaru plan on him.. sasuke would said something like "yeah i already know that". After that Naruto & Sasuke would arguing & arguing with kyuubi antagonizing in between..Sasuke would try to release the seal, and Naruto try his best to defend the seal, but (perhaps) failed.

The kyuubi is about to release, but something happened; the other naruto's chakra suddenly flow out, the chakra which keeps the kyuubi's in balance in naruto all this while. Then come out the new Naruto transformation, with blue chakras envolping him, his hair suddenly grows long, n he looks exactly like Yondaime!!! (sounds like DBZ , aight?)

ligerjager
May 26, 2006, 05:17 AM
I actually prefer Tanuki-dono's analysis of the situation. As for next week, it looks like another secret might be revealed about kyuubi or sharingan or this secret about power, etc, etc, etc.... Right now kishimoto is building the arc and the plot...

I felt that the story was lacking after the first Naruto/Sasuke fight and now that sai is finally fulfilling that missing piece as well as the return of sasuke, I think that we can look forward (maybe not) to being led into the unknown. For myself, the only time I would like to see an overwhelming new jutsu is when the character (i.e. Naruto) is in a pinch and must use it. Also many are forgetting that Yamato has the power to completely seal away the kyuubi.

kishimoto is cleaverly setting up another infuriating plot and hopefully we can witness a new direction the story takes that has never been pioneered before...

Also you should take into account that kishimoto himself said in an interiew how he wants Naruto to end, so I praying to God that Naruto succeeds in the end and that the rest of us are left breathless with the adventure that we have just witnessed.
but I digress...

so as for next week, my prediction is : talk

nightvanguard
May 26, 2006, 05:27 AM
i have no qualms with kishi,all i want is for the manga to be faster, coz it kills me to always wait for a week or so just get my eyes on another copy of my all time fave manga..anyone of you know why theres so many filler episodes?
and also my prediction would involving something with yondaime, i know it..[br]Posted at: May 26, 2006, 03:25:40 AM_________________________________________________i mean my prediction would be that the next chapters would involve yondaime somehow...
yondaime is the coolest, i played him in NH3 and he is freakin awesome!

ligerjager
May 26, 2006, 05:35 AM
i don't think that anyone will debate you on that ^_^

Adam_xx
May 26, 2006, 06:29 AM
More talking...
Yes, you read it...
More talking... x3

donkeyhigh
May 26, 2006, 07:19 AM
Well, more talking isn't necessarilly a bad thing... If it's a filler packed with talking, well, yes, then it sucks.. But when in the manga, talking is usually a good thing.. It gives us insight in the situation, progress, and builds up an ever more exciting and interesting plot, making us more "in to it"..

And especially now, instead of Kishimoto making up lots of new jutsus for Sasuke and make him and Naruto fight, then leave before anyone is really finished, he'll rather tell us what he's been up to these past years.. Sasuke that is.. .. or Naruto for that matter..

Anyway, the talking chapters are often the better ones.. in my point of view.. :)

kadoman
May 26, 2006, 07:41 AM
Hah! You must be the only one who thinks that (though I like the talking chapters, as long as its good dialogue and we learn something new).

I give up on predicting Kishimoto's moves now. Hang on, I gave up long ago! Anything could happen.

playbychris
May 26, 2006, 09:04 AM
My prediction:

SASUKE DIES HAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA
OHH my heart i'm dying *fall of the chair*

Raine_Joybringer
May 26, 2006, 09:15 AM
I get the feeling there will be some dialogue between Sakura and Sasuke later on. She still calls him Sasuke-kun, so he should be bound to notice that. Haha, but anyway, for all those SasuSaku fans out there, maybe they'll get lucky and Sasuke will make the offer for Sakura to join him and have his babies or something :P

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 09:22 AM
ok I'll try to be a litle more positive on this story, I haven't been aböe to sleep peroparly tonight couse I couldn't find a way this thing could end properly without Naruto dying, I think that I can remember that orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger than him, I can also remember that there are only two people itachi is afraid of and that's jiraya and Gai, I think Jiraya is stronger than Orochimaru that way and if gai is stronger than Itachi that must mean tthat Gai's also stronger than Oro in some way... so the only way I can see that this story is going to have another end than Naruto and the whole team 7 being killed exept Sasuke is that if, Jiraya, Gai or Kakashi comes to help, anyone agree with me??

ir_entau
May 26, 2006, 09:49 AM
The one who will plea is sasuke........Kyuubi will make sasuke his personal bitch

VeNoM87
May 26, 2006, 09:52 AM
ok I'll try to be a litle more positive on this story, I haven't been aböe to sleep peroparly tonight couse I couldn't find a way this thing could end properly without Naruto dying, I think that I can remember that orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger than him, I can also remember that there are only two people itachi is afraid of and that's jiraya and Gai, I think Jiraya is stronger than Orochimaru that way and if gai is stronger than Itachi that must mean tthat Gai's also stronger than Oro in some way... so the only way I can see that this story is going to have another end than Naruto and the whole team 7 being killed exept Sasuke is that if, Jiraya, Gai or Kakashi comes to help, anyone agree with me??

partly i do, partly i don't. You said that Gai would be stronger than Oro, i don't think that's true ;x. The fact that Itachi is afraid of Gai, is because Gai is the one who trained the most against the Sharingan thus the MS doesn't work against him (because he does only look at his feet (maybe his hands also for shurikens etc)

CheckMate
May 26, 2006, 09:52 AM

nah, no.. no.. :p

itachi is at the same level with those sannin (well, stronger, IMO)
but definitely not weaker than Gai.

and i cant remember itachi said he is afraid of gai.

i also do think we'll see the 3rd party to show up soon (at least after 5-6 chapters)

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 09:55 AM
aaaa nooo.. I lost my hopes again.. maaan.. what's positive with this chapter..???

VeNoM87
May 26, 2006, 09:57 AM
nah, no.. no.. :p

itachi is at the same level with those sannin (well, stronger, IMO)
but definitely not weaker than Gai.

and i cant remember itachi said he is afraid of gai.

i also do think we'll see the 3rd party to show up soon (at least after 5-6 chapters)

He didn't really say that Sai was stronger than him, but the fact that he left once Gai entered the fight says enough. I think he did say something about Gai being quite dangerous so...

King
May 26, 2006, 10:02 AM
maybe it's just all a dream naruto's having when he got knocked out or something.  couple chapters ago the cover was with naruto dozing off haha...
anyways to serious predictions... I think the confrontation inside naruto's mind will go in naruto's favor.  even though kyuubi doesn't seem to be on naruto's side right now, being the reject of kyuubi powers as naruto is, neither is he on sasuke's, and the thing is that none of these characters are physically present, so it's not like superiority of jutsu technique or power really matters.  in mental confrontation it makes sense that willpower matters most and I think naruto has more than an adequate share of that to overthrow sasuke here and drive back the kyuubi.  The battle in the real world is a different story.. I think the fight will be naruto and sakura versus sasuke since, remember yamato saying, that the current generation (naruto, sakura, and sasuke) will eventually surpass the legendary sanin, and it's up to them to take the responsibility of the future in their hands.  whether they will make a wreck of it, like jiraiya and tsunade being unable to stop orochimaru, or whether they will redeem the past generation by saving sasuke, is entirely up in the air, but this is a pivotal point for sure...  like some people said before, I can't imagine very well the latter, because if sasuke is redeemed already much of the impetus for the plot will be gone entirely.  the plot to take over konoha, if it had been sustained, could have taken over, but that was overthrown when sai's secret mission turned out not to topple the reign in konoha, but to assassinate sasuke and thwart orochimaru's plans.  if sasuke escapes, then I can see him joining akatsuki, perhaps in the stead of itachi when/if somehow naruto and co. defeat itachi and the fish-face guy, what's his name, then sasuke will rise up to be the head of akatsuki and naruto and sasuke will face off when naruto is hokage and that will be the end of the manga, both characters kill themselves off and you get a glorious funeral for naruto and sasuke thrown off to sea for the sharks to feed on with maybe sakura there to sadly think of her first crush.[br]Posted at: May 26, 2006, 07:57:22 AM_________________________________________________and i don't really think itachi is afraid of gai, only that he exhausted himself already showing off in front of his former konoha colleagues and that more and more anbu would be arriving during the fight. I mean, gai's technique is pretty easy to counter. just beat him up until he is forced to open six of the eight gates, then retreat/bunshin while gai gets crazy, or better yet, itachi could just fight gai with his bunshin lol, and then when gai gets pissed off and runs straight at the bunshin with full power, just explode the bunshin like he did against kakashi, and that would be the end of gai.

Elmdorz
May 26, 2006, 10:05 AM
I still dont understand why you all think Sasuke is physically there. Im telling you its symbolic that or hes in his mind. For example remember when Naruto transformed into 4 tails? You see him swim through a cage. Do you really think he just left the battlefield with Orochimaru and jumped into a random mysterious pool and swam into the cage? Cmon now..

Orochimaru: I'll Kill you!
Naruto: Hold up mang! *runs and jumps into a random pool*
Orochimaru:.........
Naruto: *swims through random seal cage*(that changes each time if you notice)
Naruto: Transform me into 4 tails!
Fox: Um okay!
Orochimaru: .... wtf?

Dont take everything literally, Sasuke is in Naruto's mind. And remember the Nine Tails pretty much overwatches all of Naruto's actions. So its not suprising he would know who Sasuke is. If anything it shows how strong and respected the Uchiha were since the nine tails acknowledged the Uchiha clan. Before you decide to crucify Kishimoto I think we all should wait till chap 309, because Im pretty sure Naruto is going to change his mind completely about Sasuke just like he did the 9 tails and beat the crap out of Sasuke.

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 10:07 AM
well that's a loooooooong time further, and I hope the last chapter will be that sasuke is back and he has revived his clan and Itachi is also back and naruto is Hokage and Sakura is with Rock Lee.. hehe And Shikamaru, the hottie is still a hottie..:)

Elmdorz
May 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
^^ You think Shikamaru is a hottie?

VeNoM87
May 26, 2006, 10:10 AM
I think that the next chapter will just be lots of talking about the Uchiha clan and maybe you get to know more about the 4th Hokage also (Cuz what is the actual power the 4rth hokage and Naruto have, they don't have a special ability, or you just don't know it yet)?.

The title of the next chapter is Plea, so i guess it means that the Kyuubi wants Sasuke to destroy the seal for him so that he can grant Sasuke a lot of power (though that's just mumbo jumbo cuz he can't give Sasuke any strength) but he declines. For the rest i think that there will come a fight inside of Naruto and that naruto loses from Sasuke, though cuz it's in Naruto's mind he can talk with the kyuubi while Sasuke can't hear it. The Kyuubi wants to give Naruto power but Naruto keeps declining because he can't control it yet, after that the Kyuubi says that that is because he wants to get out of Naruto's body but that he won't/(can't) do it this time (cuz somebody else in in this "realm/naruto's mind"). So Naruto accepts the "invitation" and the chakra you'll see flowing out of Naruto will be a combination of both Blue and Red chakra...

(sorry i wrote it fast so don't mind the "strange" english sentences)

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 10:17 AM
hehe well the blue and red chakra mix could be cool but would Naruto survive?? sakura can't heal him without taking damage herself.... [br]Posted at: 26 May 2006, 13:17:17_________________________________________________and ooh yeah Shikamaru is a hottie..:P LOL

King
May 26, 2006, 10:19 AM
man now that I think of it it's obvious that naruto will become hokage and sasuke will become head of akatsuki.  it's just like the plot of suikoden 2 of anyone has played that, two strong guys, friends, divergent path, each destinied to become the head of the opposite order, with sakura/nanami stuck in between.

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 10:21 AM
nooo sasuke will revive his clan together with Itachi and everyone will live happily ever after..:P LOL

kadoman
May 26, 2006, 10:22 AM
I still dont understand why you all think Sasuke is physically there. Im telling you its symbolic that or hes in his mind.

Bloody hell, who thinks he's really there?  Of course you're right - it's symbolic.  Jeez...there are some really literal minded people out there, huh?  How else is Kishimoto supposed to show mind reading?  Unless people want to see white page with black text all over it.  Man...

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 10:35 AM
hehe..:) I agree with ya Kadoman..:)

VeNoM87
May 26, 2006, 10:38 AM
Who says that Sasuke really is there? I don't, but still, why can't they "fight" in his mind....

kadoman
May 26, 2006, 12:06 PM
Who says that Sasuke really is there?

That's what I was asking!:D

fantomas
May 26, 2006, 12:17 PM
Hi all, Here's my prediction.
lot of speaking where naruto'll finally understand what is his real power. from now on the necklace'll be useless.
Then Sasugay'll try to anihilate Naruto, but Sakura'll help him escape.
Sasugay'll be pissed off, and Oro'll make his flashy entrance followed by krabuto...

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 12:43 PM
I wanna se something from naruto, something that shows that he's done somthing these past 2.5 years (but the new sexy no jutsu moves hehe) without the Kyuubi,I felt like this was the best chapter so show SOMETHING!

Kusachu
May 26, 2006, 12:55 PM
You know, does anyone else think it's weird that Sasuke has his 'ethereal' hand on kyuubi and isn't getting it 'metaphorically' bitten off?  I think it's weird.  It reminds me of when Yamoto sealed Kyuubi at the bridge....but with Sasuke...inside Naruto's consciousness.  (yeah i didn't bother reading through 8 pages of angry posts so if someone mentioned it before, sorry XP)  XD :imslow

kadoman
May 26, 2006, 12:56 PM
You didn't? But those angry posts are the highlight! I like angry posts. I am sure he will get his hand bitten off - metaphorically or otherwise, in due course. I can see it coming...

Kusachu
May 26, 2006, 01:02 PM
You didn't?  But those angry posts are the highlight!  I like angry posts.  I am sure he will get his hand bitten off - metaphorically or otherwise, in due course.  I can see it coming...

True, angry post ARE fun, but i am lazier than well, most people XD

Piatch
May 26, 2006, 01:06 PM
so his chapter is making you happy?

jabbament
May 26, 2006, 01:13 PM
The chapter wasn't that bad. Kishi is taking everyone on a ride...and only he knows the destination. We might not like every stop on the way, but we have no choice since we're all stuck. :p Over-all, its a good manga.

And it doesn't look like Sasuke is touching Kyuubi to me. It looks like he's holding up his hand telling it to "stop". I'll wait till a HQ scan till I believe otherwise. :notrust

I was happy with the chapter. At least Naruto didn't jump in the cage and let Kyuubi take him over...I'm proud of him for that. :p

billion bruce lees
May 26, 2006, 01:26 PM
seeing sasuke in " there" is scary, next chapter , yeah! i expect to learn alot about the uchiha from kyuubi

Kusachu
May 26, 2006, 01:29 PM
so his chapter is making you happy?

yes. very much so! XD

donkeyhigh
May 26, 2006, 02:38 PM
Okay, I just got of the phone with Kishimoto, gah, hate calling to Japan, so many numbers.. and kinda expencive.. Anyway, here's the dialouge:

Fredrik (that would be me..): Hey Kishi, whazzap?
Kishimo: Nothin' much, same old, same old..
Fredrik: Sounds nice, oh well, anyways, I was kinda wondering about the next Naruto chapter..?
Kishimo: Ah, yes, you've seen 208, right? Sasuke enters Narutos mind using his Sharingan.. ?
Fredrik: Yeh, just read it..
Kishimo: Great, yeah, well, I was thinking about making Kyubii grab Sasuke and throw him into his sealed cage, sticking him in there.. You know, like in the Matrix, a body without a mind is a dead body.. So if Kyubii makes Sasukes mind sealed up, his body will eventually die too..
Fredrik: Oh, sounds kinda kinky.. .. so.. Sasuke's going to die?
Kishimo: Well, I thought about it, for like a splitt secound, however, that wouldn't be any good.. Sasuke is one of the favorite characters, and he still has allot of story to complete with his brother and relationship with Naruto and the others, so no, Sasuke isn't dying..
Fredrik: *phew* well that's a relief..
Kishimo: Oh? You like Sasuke?
Fredrik: No, not really, but for the story's sake.. Oh, and btw, the Body Chidori was a bit much..
Kishimo: Yeah, well, screw you, I liked it..
Fredrik: hrmpf, oh well.. So, what did you end up with for the next chapter?
Kishimo: I'm making Sakura interfere with Sasuke/Naruto, you know, granny-lady told Naruto/Sakura how to fight a Sharingan user when they were plural compared to Sharingan opponents..
Fredrik: Right..
Kishimo: Yeh, so she'll just go and "ki" Naruto.. or release him..
Fredrik: Right..
Kishimo: Then I'm thinking about making Sakura take care of Yamato, Sai can go take care of Kabuto, arr, I forgot to tell you, when Yamato got injured, Kabuto got free, and so Sai has to take care of him.. And then there's only Naruto VS Sasuke..
Fredrik: Yeah, well, Naruto's injured, right? So, how'll that work out?
Kishimo: Yeh, he's injured, however, his will-power succeds his pain..
Fredrik: Right.. Japanese people..
Kishimo: Then Sasuke will tell him how he doesn't care about anyone any more, and Naruto will desperatly try and making him change his mind.. Naruto will eventually make a small impression on Sasuke, making Sasuke even more aggurated and then attacking Naruto with no sence of tacticts.. Pure brute strengh.. After a while, Naruto will, for the first time in the series, show that he has matured, and will take down Sasuke simply by thinking a few steps ahead, making it as if Naruto and Sasuke switched minds.. He will win the match, and as he delivers the final blow, Orochimaru comes and picks up Sasuke, whispering "You still need training..You must be able to controll your feelings.." as he dissapers into the foggy blurred out forrest..
Fredrik: Ooookay, that was quite a resumé Kishi.. Anything else you want to add before my phone-line gets disconnected?
Kishimo: Not really.. Just.. Nah, nevermind.. I was thinking about bringing Kakashi into the battle.. but we'll see..
Fredrik: Okay, sounds great, cya around then..
Kishimo: Yeh, later dude.. Oh, and send me those scetches and ideas you had for a new series.. They really made a good first impression on the publishers of Shoen Jump.. and me too of course..
Fredrik: Will do m'Lord.. *hangs up*

And that's how he explained everything..

Edit: For you simpleminded people out there, no, of course I don't know Kishimoto, I don't have his phone number, or even know the district numbers for Japan, I don't speak Japanese, I'm not making a series, and I really have no clue what's going to happen next chapther... just thought this might be somewhat fun on some weird level..

kunai-knight
May 26, 2006, 02:44 PM
question: what does naruto-yo mean? the kyuubi calls him that so i dunno. is that anything like naruto-kun meaning friend?
anyway i predict that 309 is gonna end just like 308 did...with a bloody cliff hanger that leaves us all in suspence

fantomas
May 26, 2006, 04:02 PM
yeah right, like allways,
more seriously, what the f**k did sasugay intend to do in there ????
Prediction : Sakura'll save the day !

King
May 26, 2006, 04:06 PM
You know, does anyone else think it's weird that Sasuke has his 'ethereal' hand on kyuubi and isn't getting it 'metaphorically' bitten off?  I think it's weird.  It reminds me of when Yamoto sealed Kyuubi at the bridge....but with Sasuke...inside Naruto's consciousness.  (yeah i didn't bother reading through 8 pages of angry posts so if someone mentioned it before, sorry XP)  XD :imslow

hmm I don't think its that weird.  its just one more of those many scenes, lol comeon, sasuke's too cool to get his hand bitten off by a legendary demon, patting it like a tame pet ;P.  And I don't think there's any real history behind kyuubi and uchiha, other than many past battles between them.  It's not like kyuubi created sharingan or anything, the fox is a destroyer, not a creator.  kyuubi isn't gonna sit there and tell its history to sasuke... it's not the kind of fox that will sit down and talk with you and grant you three free wishes lol

Elmdorz
May 26, 2006, 05:10 PM
Bloody hell, who thinks he's really there?

Oh you will be surprised... lol.. it amazes me just as much as the other.

milane
May 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
Sasuke will make an offer to the fox and the fox will take it (move into sasuke) and so we will be left with naruto lifeless .... and sakura will use that nin-jutsu to save naruto by using her own life force but sai will offer to give up his life for naruto's ....

hahaha what a plan i have for the future of naruto.....

mrwhos
May 26, 2006, 05:53 PM
Sasuke will make an offer to the fox and the fox will take it (move into sasuke) and so we will be left with naruto lifeless .... and sakura will use that nin-jutsu to save naruto by using her own life force but sai will offer to give up his life for naruto's ....

I think that's what's going on in Kishis head, total agrre

SacredNic
May 26, 2006, 05:54 PM
question: what does naruto-yo mean? the kyuubi calls him that so i dunno.

Using Yo is informal and often used between good friends who
are generally loud and excited about something.

I found it very interesting how Kyuubi referred to him as
Naruto-yo... which could imply that he's excited about him goin
beserk. Alternatively, he's leading Naruto on as in a temptation
to keep going further with releasing his powers, since the
Kyuubi's real motive is to be freed.

kunai-knight
May 26, 2006, 06:37 PM
Using Yo is informal and often used between good friends who
are generally loud and excited about something.

I found it very interesting how Kyuubi referred to him as
Naruto-yo... which could imply that he's excited about him goin
beserk. Alternatively, he's leading Naruto on as in a temptation
to keep going further with releasing his powers, since the
Kyuubi's real motive is to be freed.

yes i quite agree with you. the kyuubi definetly seems a whole lot interested in naruto using his power. perhaps he has finally come to the realization that by naruto usin the power the seal will be weakened. has he always been that far out? anyone have any other manga clips of the kyuubi in the cage? for comparison reasons of course

i wonder, when the kyuubi asks to release the seal, is he talkin about lettin the himself out for good(as in he and naruto are separate entities again) or is he talkin about takin over again (as in the fight with oro)

mercycubed
May 26, 2006, 07:30 PM
This business of Naruto fighting with and/or without the kyuubi is the final ploy by Kishi to show that Naruto and the kyuubi are fused. Naruto can't fight without kyuubi, just like Sasuke can't fight without the Sharingan, and just like Gaara should not be able to control massive amounts of sand without Shukaku. It is just a natural part of him now, and like any special power or bloodline, it has strengths and weaknesses.

Substance
May 26, 2006, 07:34 PM
I'm not liking where the manga is going :( dammit now sasuke can see kyuubi this just ruined it for me.

mrwhos
May 26, 2006, 07:35 PM
If Naruto gonna use "that jutsu" and it's not related to the kyuubi, then i'm happy. But if it contains the kyuubis chakra i will be so freaking piss off on kishi, and change my favourite char to Sasuske and instead for saying "i gonna watch/read naruto" i will say " I gonna watch /read Uchiha"

For prediction: Kyuubi will tell another truth about the Uchiha clan secrets. after some chit chatting, Sasuske realize that Naruto will be to powerfull if he let the kyuubi controll Narutos body, wich will lead to sasuske to stand on gaurd alittle more. And ofcourse Kishi will will give us a show that Sasuke try to taunt Kyuubi/Nartuo to test he' strength.

Probely some ppl have the same prediction and have already said it.

Raine_Joybringer
May 26, 2006, 08:43 PM
Is it just me, or when I'm looking at the bars of Kyuubi's cage... do they look a bit more worn-down?

Kusachu
May 26, 2006, 09:31 PM
hmm I don't think its that weird.  its just one more of those many scenes, lol comeon, sasuke's too cool to get his hand bitten off by a legendary demon, patting it like a tame pet ;P.  And I don't think there's any real history behind kyuubi and uchiha, other than many past battles between them.  It's not like kyuubi created sharingan or anything, the fox is a destroyer, not a creator.  kyuubi isn't gonna sit there and tell its history to sasuke... it's not the kind of fox that will sit down and talk with you and grant you three free wishes lol

oh lol lol no no no...i meant that uchiha may have some ties to another bijuu that's all...lol I'm sure kyuubi is probably aware of the other tailed beings. But anyways, my brain is in another thread right now...XD not that i agree with the Suzaku Sasuke theory but i like the Suzaku idea, you see. And even though i am sure to be let down, i want some background on the Uchiha clan and it would be nice if that info came sooner or later. blah babbling...time to duck out now. *poof*

ligerjager
May 27, 2006, 05:22 AM
lol we can only hope...

kadoman
May 27, 2006, 05:25 AM
I'm not liking where the manga is going :( dammit now sasuke can see kyuubi this just ruined it for me.

You know where it's going?  That takes some skill.  Seriously, people just need to relax and remember that this manga has got a long road ahead of it (yeah, even longer than the long road it's already come down man).  Nobody knows where it's going.  Heck, Kishi probably makes all this stuff up he goes along truth be known.  So Sasuke can see Kyuubi, we do'nt have ANY idea what that actually means at this stage.  All will be revealed in due course!

alaindc
May 27, 2006, 09:29 AM
hey guys, if i remember correctly there was someone here who guessed about that chidori sword right? =^_^= cheers for who ever that was... =^_^=

Substance
May 27, 2006, 11:16 AM
You know where it's going? That takes some skill. Seriously, people just need to relax and remember that this manga has got a long road ahead of it (yeah, even longer than the long road it's already come down man). Nobody knows where it's going. Heck, Kishi probably makes all this stuff up he goes along truth be known. So Sasuke can see Kyuubi, we do'nt have ANY idea what that actually means at this stage. All will be revealed in due course!

True.. but im very impatient.. errrr

Kusachu
May 27, 2006, 03:07 PM
I predict that Kakashi might show up soon. I personally can't wait to see the moment Kakashi meets Sasuke. Kakashi's new technique vs. Saskue's new fighting style. omg. Who would win!!?? I think it would be Kakashi...or maybe not...

AH! The wait for next chapter is horrible!! I can't understand the haters who hate whats going on the manga!

You must control your rage and not allow yourselves to be blinded by your hate. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Whats happening is perfect. It's not about Kishi making Sasuke so much better than Naruto!! It's about advancing the story and hell yeah Sasuke is going to be kick ass!! He's gonna be fighting Itachi fairly soon! He has to be at least as good as Itachi (especially in the genjutsu department)! Naruto will have another moment to shine (like when he kicks ass on the Leader or somebody...lol).

maxhrk
May 27, 2006, 03:19 PM
it appears that Orochimaru didnt tell Sasuke that Naruto is actually a demon vessel. It make me wonder why Orochimaru didnt tell him that anyway.

kunai-knight
May 27, 2006, 05:22 PM
it appears that Orochimaru didnt tell Sasuke that Naruto is actually a demon vessel. It make me wonder why Orochimaru didnt tell him that anyway.

good point. i was wondering the exact same thing. i think it all boils down to the fact that sasuke and oro arnt exactly best buddies so to speak. oro might be trainin him, but only for his selfish reasons. sasuke might be learnin from oro, but only for his selfish reasons. so i dont think they actually close enough to sit down and chat about these things. oro probably just tells him what to do and he does it.

however i think its more likely that he did know cuz his reaction was more like 'oh so thats what it looks like" rather than "holy crap what da hell is that thing!?!?"

whats confusing though is how naruto is already going kyuubi even though he hasnt released the seal as yet. that dont make sense at all

Snake1786
May 27, 2006, 05:27 PM
whats confusing though is how naruto is already going kyuubi even though he hasnt released the seal as yet. that dont make sense at all

I think it makes sense because kyuubi is the strongest demon of them all so things like that happen.

C4animax
May 27, 2006, 07:06 PM
good point. i was wondering the exact same thing. i think it all boils down to the fact that sasuke and oro arnt exactly best buddies so to speak. oro might be trainin him, but only for his selfish reasons. sasuke might be learnin from oro, but only for his selfish reasons. so i dont think they actually close enough to sit down and chat about these things. oro probably just tells him what to do and he does it.

however i think its more likely that he did know cuz his reaction was more like 'oh so thats what it looks like" rather than "holy crap what da hell is that thing!?!?"

It seems that sasuke was aware of it anyway, and "today" he got the lsat piece of information he needed, and it alsmo seems like sasuke is aware of what is kyubi...or did he refer to "that mosnter" when he said "something like "that"".

As for naruto apparently the seal comes to a point where it's almost starting to take over without naruto's advice...and since he's low on chakra he's fighting against kyubi now :/.

Another thing about sasuke, is it me or Sharingan user are able to activate jutsu without forming seals?Like haku being special (doing them one handed) First was itachi facing kakashi (made that water jutsu) now sasuke is doing his body chidori without making seals...(after showing his sharingan)

glasskatana
May 27, 2006, 07:15 PM
Another thing about sasuke, is it me or Sharingan user are able to activate jutsu without forming seals?Like haku being special (doing them one handed) First was itachi facing kakashi (made that water jutsu) now sasuke is doing his body chidori without making seals...(after showing his sharingan)

I noticed this as well. But I thought in the fight between Itachi and Kakashi Itachi was doing seals, just too fast for even Kakashi to notice, It seems like Sasuke can do Chidori and all his new forms of it with no seals whatsoever. As for other jutsu who knows. Kakashi definitely still has to use hand seals.
I predict a deeper look into the psychology of Naruto and more over-powered Sasuke. Oh well. :noworry

SacredNic
May 27, 2006, 07:25 PM
I hope that they stick to using seals, cos it's a part of
what makes Naruto so cool... and different from DBZ!

:tem

midnight789
May 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
You know where it's going?  That takes some skill.  Seriously, people just need to relax and remember that this manga has got a long road ahead of it (yeah, even longer than the long road it's already come down man).  Nobody knows where it's going.  Heck, Kishi probably makes all this stuff up he goes along truth be known.  So Sasuke can see Kyuubi, we do'nt have ANY idea what that actually means at this stage.  All will be revealed in due course!

I have to totally agree with you all the way. like when jiraiya said "that jutsu" i think kishi just wanted to put it out there for use later (or just make it the demon shroud). I mean, sure, he probably has some sort of basic idea outlined, but its still waaaay open.

nightvanguard
May 27, 2006, 11:21 PM
i wish next chapter would be a double chapter,,,oh well

billion bruce lees
May 28, 2006, 01:25 AM
as strong as he is seen to be( sasuke), i think he would already be lost in one of itachi's jutsus. oro is oro, but itachi is scary

ligerjager
May 28, 2006, 01:48 AM
if sasuke is learning from snakey then he isn't stronger than itachi. Oro said himself that itachi was far stronger than himself and he was the reason that oro left akatsuki...
plus oro is still able to have some power over sasuke...albeit it seems to be diminishing...

hopefully kishimoto will give us some more information about the MS and the uchiha clan...

SacredNic
May 28, 2006, 04:38 AM
if sasuke is learning from snakey then he isn't stronger than itachi. Oro said himself that itachi was far stronger than himself and he was the reason that oro left akatsuki...

I think there was more then just that reason why Oro left
Akatsuki. Oro likes to be in control, and isnt much of a team
player.

As much as Sasuke thinks he's strong and perhaps feels
that when the time comes he'll beat Oro, in reality, he'll
be submissive against his will purely because of the curse
seal.

Not even Anko, a Jounin, could stand against it and she
had the same mark. All it takes for Oro to control him is to
perform one hand seal and Sasuke's a goner.

Naruto is right... he will need to save Sasuke whether he
likes it or not. :tem

VeNoM87
May 28, 2006, 06:09 AM
I think there was more then just that reason why Oro left
Akatsuki. Oro likes to be in control, and isnt much of a team
player.

As much as Sasuke thinks he's strong and perhaps feels
that when the time comes he'll beat Oro, in reality, he'll
be submissive against his will purely because of the curse
seal.

Not even Anko, a Jounin, could stand against it and she
had the same mark. All it takes for Oro to control him is to
perform one hand seal and Sasuke's a goner.

Naruto is right... he will need to save Sasuke whether he
likes it or not. :tem

Aye that's what i was allways thinking... Sasuke has a cursed seal so there's not much he can do against Oro once the time comes he wants to take over his body.
Unless Oro gets killed, or Sasuke stays the hell away from Oro... (unless Oro has learned Sasuke to make Curse seals himself so he also knows how to resist it, which i doubt cuz then he won't have much control over Sasuke)

Nekilof
May 28, 2006, 08:01 AM

This seems to make the most sense of any prediction for what Sasuke's going to do....I'm going to stretch this even further into possible future events, Sasuke I'm sure is totally aware that the curse seal makes him weak, that Oro can use him. If he takes in Kyuubi that would certainly safeguard Sasuke from Oro using him and not only that but lure his brother to him. I'm not sure what Sasuke's going to do to keep Kyuubi sealed in him cuz' I don't see Kyuubi agreeing to lay semi dormant in another host's body, but I do see somehow Sasuke pulling it off.

Sasuke will then leave once he's got Kyuubi to hunt Itachi, and for a while I'm sure Sasuke will appear in control of Kyuubi, but when Sasuke faces Itachi he will find out how out of control Kyuubi is. Itachi will kick his butt and Sasuke will come home to Oro who is now ready for his new body. Sasuke will let Oro take over his body out of despiration to take Itachi. So Oro takes over Kyuubi-Sasuke and thinks he's ready for world domination and all that good jazz.

Oro will go on a rampage for a while, but that's when Akatsuki is going to show up and forcibly remove Kyuubi in so doing kill Oro, but this will leave Sasuke's body with Sasuke's soul still there since Oro was the dominant soul in the body. So Sasuke will have cheated death and gotten rid of Oro and perhaps learned a few things about his vengence life goal in the process.

Adam_xx
May 28, 2006, 08:14 AM
This seems to make the most sense of any prediction for what Sasuke's going to do....I'm going to stretch this even further into possible future events, Sasuke I'm sure is totally aware that the curse seal makes him weak, that Oro can use him.  If he takes in Kyuubi that would certainly safeguard Sasuke from Oro using him and not only that but lure his brother to him.  I'm not sure what Sasuke's going to do to keep Kyuubi sealed in him cuz' I don't see Kyuubi agreeing to lay semi dormant in another host's body, but I do see somehow Sasuke pulling it off. 

Sasuke will then leave once he's got Kyuubi to hunt Itachi, and for a while I'm sure Sasuke will appear in control of Kyuubi, but when Sasuke faces Itachi he will find out how out of control Kyuubi is.  Itachi will kick his butt and Sasuke will come home to Oro who is now ready for his new body.  Sasuke will let Oro take over his body out of despiration to take Itachi.  So Oro takes over Kyuubi-Sasuke and thinks he's ready for world domination and all that good jazz. 

Oro will go on a rampage for a while, but that's when Akatsuki is going to show up and forcibly remove Kyuubi in so doing kill Oro, but this will leave Sasuke's body with Sasuke's soul still there since Oro was the dominant soul in the body.  So Sasuke will have cheated death and gotten rid of Oro and perhaps learned a few things about his vengence life goal in the process.   

Lol, although it is a nice prediction..
I HIGHLY doubt that would happen...

lee-nus
May 28, 2006, 08:30 AM
i dont really care to think too much about what will happen, as it wont change the story's course anyway... its nice to just relax and let things come as they come... ^^ ...though i would like to see THAT jutsu... :)

Adam_xx
May 28, 2006, 09:03 AM
Lol...
Agreed...
THAT jutsu is going to be interesting... xD

donkeyhigh
May 28, 2006, 09:48 AM
lee-nus has one of the coolest avatars ever, that's all we need to know for now..

The Touch
May 28, 2006, 10:20 AM
Just so you know. Naruto will have a color page for ch. 310 & most likely be on the cover of Jump #28. ;)

RasenganSpin
May 28, 2006, 11:08 AM
<lameprediction>
I think Naruto will get an accidental power-up from the Sasuke-entering-Naruto-thing, and Sasuke will get all angry/emo because Naruto beat him again. He then run off with Orochimaru. After several (read:20+) chapters then we'll then see the 'Orochimaru getting Sasuke's body' Arc. If I recall correctly isn't it 6 more months till Orochimaru can use the Body Transfer Jutsu again??
</lameprediction>

glasskatana
May 28, 2006, 11:23 AM
The touch... HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS??????

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 11:57 AM
what will happend to yamato? will he die?

alaindc
May 28, 2006, 12:11 PM
i sure hope not... =^_^= cause he's the key for naruto's even greater growth... growth without using the kyubi.. =^_^=

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 12:30 PM
yeahI meen that, but maybe Jiraya is enough??
but still it would feel ridiculus if sasuke could kill Yamato...

kiranikos
May 28, 2006, 12:41 PM
i hyope to see more fighting in next chepters to see new jutsus sasuke lerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://s6.bitefight.pl/c.php?uid=65493

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 12:53 PM
haha I wanna se what Naruto has learned.. so far nothing...:(

C4animax
May 28, 2006, 12:59 PM
This seems to make the most sense of any prediction for what Sasuke's going to do....I'm going to stretch this even further into possible future events, Sasuke I'm sure is totally aware that the curse seal makes him weak, that Oro can use him. If he takes in Kyuubi that would certainly safeguard Sasuke from Oro using him and not only that but lure his brother to him. I'm not sure what Sasuke's going to do to keep Kyuubi sealed in him cuz' I don't see Kyuubi agreeing to lay semi dormant in another host's body, but I do see somehow Sasuke pulling it off.

That would be really wrong, sasuke can't be as good as yondaime...i mean kyubi says it himself, this is a perfect seal, since it's a genjutsu as people say he can't phisicly touch it...and if by any miracle he can that would start to smell rubbish...Yamato made it clear that kyubi chakra is dangerous, even if it's sasuke, even if he's eaten by anger he can't handle it (my opinion).

Some people still think that naruto is going to use "that" jutsu...i though that was clear there is no such thing...

ps: Sad or not i love to be the first post on a new page lol... :eyeroll

Amano
May 28, 2006, 01:02 PM
I quite like the idea of sasuke taking over the Kyubi, but seriously, if he does that I can not see how anyone we know should be able to beat him then.... Sasuke is ridiculously strong already and with the kyubi, even if he releases only 1 or 2 tails, that would give him such a power and speed boost ... wohohoho ...

I cant really predict what is gonna happen next having sasuke in Narutos mind, guess we are gonna have a lot of talking explaning how the Kyubi got to know the Uchihas and Sasuke in particular because it does refer to him personally when it says "he has grown a lot" or something like this ...  And then, sometime soon, Oro and Kabuto must show up too, and since there is no way team kakashi could possibly survive this with Yamato injured Naruto injured / weaked / and no Kyubi, Sai gay and Sakura incapable, I predict Jiraya  and Kakashi show up to get them out of there ...

although I would much rather see Team Gai to interfer, I would just love to see Neji showing some skills ...

C4animax
May 28, 2006, 01:14 PM
I predict Jiraya and Kakashi show up to get them out of there ...
although I would much rather see Team Gai to interfer, I would just love to see Neji showing some skills ...

That would be nice to get team GAI in action, and sharingan vs byakugan...we've been waiting for this quite a long time ;).

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 01:21 PM
sooo true C4animax..:) agree but still I want something frm Naruto..:P LOL

lee-nus
May 28, 2006, 01:36 PM
lee-nus has one of the coolest avatars ever, that's all we need to know for now..

im so touched... *_* thank you... ^^

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 01:42 PM
:offtopic well yeah it's really cool....:) hehe

fantomas
May 28, 2006, 04:23 PM
Hi all,
Seriously, who think that Naruto's going to be cool one day ? (not cool like) Oh, he's been in Hell since he's born, no friend , blabla...
When did naruto'll be drowed by kishi like a winner ???
:mad

billion bruce lees
May 28, 2006, 04:43 PM
it is said if you knew the story of the most evil person on the planet you would love them, naru might not be made into what everyone thinks( myself included), that he will be the second incarnation of the 4th. but this is his story and i do love him.

C4animax
May 28, 2006, 05:22 PM
Hi all,
Seriously, who think that Naruto's going to be cool one day ? (not cool like) Oh, he's been in Hell since he's born, no friend , blabla...
When did naruto'll be drowed by kishi like a winner ???
:mad

hopefully soon enough naruto shall shine...soon enough...

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 05:35 PM
yeah.. I think naruto is a great ninja even though we haven't seen that much yet..:P

billion bruce lees
May 28, 2006, 05:40 PM
he's just been running off at the mouth and hitting itachi with oodamas, well the level of confidence he displayed to kakashi when facing deidara made me go hmmn, i can't wait, but i have waited and am disappointed.

next chap; more uchiha learnin' woot woot

Substance
May 28, 2006, 05:47 PM
yea right Sasuke CSLVL2 Kyuubified 4 tails .........thats to much power..

billion bruce lees
May 28, 2006, 05:50 PM
omfg i forgot about the cursed seal seein' as to how scary he is right now,omg...even level 1 geez

mrwhos
May 28, 2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah give us a Sharingan Vs Byuakugan fight Off Topic Sorry

Piatch
May 28, 2006, 05:59 PM
next chapter: Plea.. hmm...:P is it Naruto that's gonna plea??

WarmIce
May 28, 2006, 06:11 PM
Perhaps, Sasuke summons an electric eel.

fantomas
May 28, 2006, 06:36 PM
he's just been running off at the mouth and hitting itachi with oodamas, well the level of confidence he displayed to kakashi when facing deidara made me go hmmn,  i can't wait, but i have waited and am disappointed.

next chap; more uchiha learnin' woot woot

:D

I've benn thinking about what Yamato said about Naruto true strenght : He might have someting like "will of fire" or "eyes of the tiger" but even if he got the chakra, will he be able to display this lighting speed from the fourth? witch type of ninjutsu will he perform ? will he be able to do alone, a even game against sasugay CSlevel 2 (or 3??)
ahh kishi you're killing me !!!! :)

[br]Posted at: May 28, 2006, 06:32:12 AM_________________________________________________one other thing... what'll sasugay going to do, now that he entered the sacred place ? lot of disussion Indeed, but WTF will they discuss about ?

Substance
May 28, 2006, 07:15 PM
does anyone know when we will see the 3 yaer jump in the series??

THETRUTH.com
May 28, 2006, 07:43 PM
if kyubi chakra is poisonous to Sakura then it should be the same for Sasuke. Naruto can handle it because he was sealed in him as an infant. Might not be possible for Sasuke-kun.

King
May 28, 2006, 07:59 PM
about the whole no-seal thing, I think the actual gathering of chakra in chidori never required seals, just like rasengan. If you look first at when sasuke does chidori against gaara in the chuunin exam, you will see that Gai, in responding to the seals that Sasuke does, says, "Body activation??!" instead of "Chidori" first, which makes me think that it is the activation of the body's energies to run at that incredible speed that needed the seals. Which is why body chidori may be less effective offensively than the original chidori thrust - it lacks the speed of the thrust; and, it only shocks sai and naruto, instead of tearing holes through their bodies. it was intended more of a defensive move against yamato's wood attack, at least that's what I was thinking.

billion bruce lees
May 28, 2006, 09:15 PM
:D

I've benn thinking about what Yamato said about Naruto true strenght : He might have someting like "will of fire" or "eyes of the tiger" but even if he got the chakra, will he be able to display this lighting speed from the fourth? witch type of ninjutsu will he perform ? will he be able to do alone, a even game against sasugay CSlevel 2 (or 3??)
ahh kishi you're killing me !!!! :)

[br]Posted at: May 28, 2006, 06:32:12 AM_________________________________________________one other thing... what'll sasugay going to do, now that he entered the sacred place ? lot of disussion Indeed, but WTF will they discuss about ?
it's gonna be inheritance no jutsu= body flicker ( no seals) wtf

mrhappy560
May 29, 2006, 01:11 AM
I think Sasuke will become a Pikachu.

Seriously though, we have yet to see naruto actually pull off anything amazing that makes us go "wow, that 3 year gap really made HIMSELF stronger" other than yamato stating that naruto needs a lot of energy and stamina in order to stay in Kyuubi form. I really hope next chapter (even though he's still weak from doing 4-tails) Naruto will show us something truly amazing that rivals Sasuke in terms of power.

CheckMate
May 29, 2006, 01:24 AM
next chapter: Plea.. hmm...:P is it Naruto that's gonna plea??

does naruto even know what does plea mean? :p

yep, 3 more days and we'll see what can naruto do..

and as for sasuke, i think he will remove the seal on the kyuubi cage (can he?)
and then the duel begins..

Leen
May 29, 2006, 01:32 AM
Time for "that" jutsu? :kukuku

We will see a lot of talkings in this chapter. I believe so. There will be talks on Uchiha power that is known to kyuubi and the will and determination of Naruto to keep Kyuubi inside that sealed cage. More on talking. Then, we should see some outside side-action like Sakura trying to recover Yamato and Sai waking up. Mostly, the story will be focused on Naruto, Sasuke and Sai.

Kusachu
May 29, 2006, 01:38 AM
i want to see Naruto make a separate body for Kyuubi from a Kage bunshin or something. That is something i have been wanting to see since...i can remember!!! but i don't see that happening any time soon. XP

ZeroDegrez
May 29, 2006, 02:08 AM
I think Naruto does know the body flicker and I think Kishi has already shown it to us. When Naruto, Sakura, and Yamo got jumped outside by Kabuto after capturing Sai. Naruto in a split second clones himself and places them up on the cliff wall. Perhaps it was the Clones appearing that Kabuto saw at the start and just assumed thats where they were going when they were no longer there. But maybe Naruto had his clones perform the body flicker to be able to move to the top of the cliff that fast. Maybe he has a way of making a clone away from himself instead of right beside him. Not sure... Just a thought.

What I think will happen is that the Kyubi will plead with Naruto to take his power, or that Sasuke will plead (more like request) Naruto to take the Kyubi power and fight him.

The problem with Naruto right now is that hes not been thinking clearly. That's why we haven't seen Naruto's power instead of the Kyubi powered Naruto we've been getting. Hes had one thing on his mind for 2.5 years, and so hes totally one track minded right now.

Back to the body flicker. If I were Jiraiya, if I knew that Naruto were going to be up against the Sharingan, from both Sasuke and Itachi it would be perfectly logical to teach him a technique that would allow him to move so fast not even the Sharingan could catch his movements. A move like the body flicker would be perfect.

So far to me everything that has happened has made perfect sense in terms of character development. Hindsight being 20/20 and all, but it makes sense that Sasuke would have started using a sword just like oro, and it also makes sense he would have developed a body Chidori, as it would be a perfect defense against a mass Naruto clone attack.

We are also going to see Naruto development in terms of knowledge about the Sharingan, like how to avoid being caught by the MS. For whatever reason Itachi fears Jiraiya, you had better believe that "That Jutsu" that he taught Naruto is the reason. I'm totally banking on that outcome. Up until now, every bloodline we've seen has had a major weakness, some flaw. All except for the Sharingan. I think Kishi has a weakness up his sleave that Naruto or Jiraiya will bust out in a fight.

Naruto does very well with only a few Jutsu, and he uses his creativity to blend them. So it would make sense that seeing a Naruto with tons of brand new moves makes no sense. What you should be looking for is a Naruto that knows the basics perfectly, because Jiraya said already he needed to teach Naruto that. The other thing you should be looking for are only a few new jutsu when Naruto's head clears. Ones that would mesh with his known ones already.

Some things I think we will see in the up coming fight(s)

Cloned 2-tailed Naruto.
Cloned frog summoning
Cloned body flicker combined with Rasingan. (ouch)
A series of frog Jutsu, ones we probably haven't seen before. He will show those when Sasuke shows his new snake jutsu's

and I'm still holding out for "That Jutsu". It's not 4-tailed Naruto. When that Jutsu happens, it's going to be a huge story point and Kishi will name it as a Jutsu. Giving "That Jutsu" a name is very important, and so that has to happen first.

Perhaps Naruto made a new move, besides the uber sexy jutsu.

Darrenj
May 29, 2006, 03:00 AM
I think Sasuke will become a Pikachu.

Naruto will use his tail to avoid the electricity
then iron tail sasuke and win

oro will give naruto the rock badge

heights161
May 29, 2006, 03:14 AM
Alrighty boys and girls, this is my first post ever so im gonna make it interesting....

Alot of ideas are goin thru my head right now...one that jumps out is that i think Sasuke is still somewhat of a good guy...hes been usin Oro all along to gain power in a way in which he couldnt in Konoha...too many happy lucky go go ninjas there, so he learned a shtload of forbiden jutsus and stuff from Oro. How can Sasuke still be a good guy? He didnt kill Yamato...he missed all his vitals er gates er watever and Yamato is just stunned as is Sai...I think it wuz all a show 4 Oro...Also i think when he put up his hand in front of Kyuubi i think he was tryin to make him shut up before he started screaming at Naruto more ova Chill out Dawgz kinda thing, if u see page 15 it looks like he pushes Naruto hand outta the way to put his hand up in front of Kyuubi...Thats nice but why would Sasuke do this? Maybe Sasuke locked Naruto to his Sharingan page 10....Its probably more ova Genjutsu; i think Sasuke is goin to take this time to tell Naruto his true plan which is to cause a diversion and lose on purpose to get away from Oro...having the seal makes him Oros bitch and if he is Oros bitch he will never defeat Itachi, tru or tru? So i think thats why the next chapter is called A PLEA...

On another note...the next chapter i think will make or break Naruto...The name of whole shabang is NARUTO people NOT SASUKE...The nine tailed demon will never leave his host...so this whole thing with Sasuke being granted Kyuubi powers would be too corny...unlimited chakra and healing abilities along with sharingan?! come on now...seriously that like all the super saiyans fusing together level 4 including Broly...it would just be too dam corny...

On "That Jutsu"...9 tailed Gamabunta or double Rasengan...it has to be something weird like that...i dont think its necessarily life threatening because if thats the case Narutos like is threatend everytime he goes KN4 right? and if Konoha cared so much for the world and Naruto wouldnt they keep a shitload of seals or refresh the heaven seal on Naruto? hmmmm i wonder....

On Kyuubi being Evil...welllllllll i think hes a dic i dont think that makes him a bad guy...dont forget about the whole tailed beast mythology thingee....Dyroness wrote some crazy shit about this on narutofan...*****In the ancient Japan, according to the legend, each elemental god was sealed into an elemental shrine. Out of the 9 Bijuu, 5 of them were elemental gods, those being Shukaku, of the Wind; Kyuubi, of Fire; Isonade, of Water; Raijuu, of Lightning, and Kaku of Earth.
In the Legend of the Tailed Beasts, the 5 elemental gods were sealed with instruments called “The Tools of Power” (法器). Not all of them are known, and their translation may be not accurate, but all resemble a type of varied container (kettle, prison, altar, etc.)
After researching for a while, I’ve discovered that the “Tools of Power” descend from the “Eight Immortals” from the Chinese mythology. They’re deities who transfer their individual energy to each “Tool of Power”, that is able to give life or destroy evil.*****...So if thats the case then i guess Naruto would GIVE LIFE! he always makes every1 see how much of a jackass they are and they turn good er something, ie Tsunade, Gaara, Neji...Moreover, no matter what Kyuubi sez, Naruto is in charge....BTW WAT DOES THE SEAL TRANSLATE INTO? 2 SYMBOLS ON THERE....

As for why Kyuubi knows about the Uchicha i dont have a clue...maybe they are the ones who awakened the Kyuubi....

As for some Sasuke research wat about the whole Phoenix thing? hmmmm
http://narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8574
Now if we put that together with wat we know now...where does that leave us...hopefully the next chapter sheds some light on this....

Predictions...nobody dies...Sai is top Roots and Yamato is top ANBU no fuckin way Konoha is this weak...Naruto and Sasuke bs a little next chapter and Atasuki makes a move...

[br]Posted at: May 29, 2006, 01:11:24 AM_________________________________________________funny as i wuz writing my explanation Zero wrote some similiar stuff...DONT SLEEP ON THE FROGS...

Kusachu
May 29, 2006, 03:21 AM
Naruto will use his tail to avoid the electricity
then iron tail sasuke and win

oro will give naruto the rock badge

BWAHAHAHA!!! I want Sasuke to summon Arbok. XD And of course Naruto would summon a Nine-tails. XD I love Nine-tails. It's like, one of the fasted Pokemon! XD It almost always goes first in a battle! omg...i haven't played Pokmon Staduim in so long...NOW I WANNA! Hey, if nine-tails is so fast, then Naruto should be pretty fast too, ne?! Hirashin no jutsu! LOL See, I've always thought that Naruto should have been taught sealing by Jiraiya for no other reason than Naruto has been drawn holding a brush or painting on many an occasion. It just seems natural to me for him to learn how to do it. He would need to learn how to make the beacon tags so he could use Hirashin at least.

Wouldn't it just kick so much ass if Naruto slapped one of those Hirashin tags on Sasuke's naked chest and...yum...OH! I mean, yeah, just seeing the tag...i would pee and be like MFGHOLYEFFINGBATMANBATMAN!

Hey, a girl can dream.

THETRUTH.com
May 29, 2006, 03:48 AM
Seriously though, we have yet to see naruto actually pull off anything amazing that makes us go "wow, that 3 year gap really made HIMSELF stronger" other than yamato stating that naruto needs a lot of energy and stamina in order to stay in Kyuubi form. I really hope next chapter (even though he's still weak from doing 4-tails) Naruto will show us something truly amazing that rivals Sasuke in terms of power.

I agree, Naruto hasn't really to been pushed that hard so far and that is normally the time he excels. At that time is probably when he shows some thing special.

ligerjager
May 29, 2006, 04:09 AM
hey this is just s thought but I found this and thought it would be great if this happened (but it most likely won't.....oh well)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/30903016/

Adam_xx
May 29, 2006, 04:16 AM
hey this is just s thought but I found this and thought it would be great if this happened (but it most likely won't.....oh well) 

Lol, very nice... xD

lee-nus
May 29, 2006, 04:49 AM
As for some Sasuke research wat about the whole Phoenix thing? hmmmm
http://narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8574
Now if we put that together with wat we know now...where does that leave us...hopefully the next chapter sheds some light on this....

well, i cant say i believe in that theory, but it is interesting. i watched some of the oldest anime episodes yesterday, and kakashi comments on naruto and sasuke having chakra on a different level than sakura. since his body at that time is a small container for such large amounts of chakra (guess it depends on just how big they are, though), i guess there is a small possibility for there being something like that inside sasuke... but i still dont really believe in it... :D

Hemostrat
May 29, 2006, 04:49 AM

So its 2 in the morning and I see that.
And I can't laugh because my parents would wake up.

Piatch
May 29, 2006, 05:31 AM
well maybe naruto knows how to "flick" as the 4th did, I meen Jiraya thought him how to do the rasengan, maybe he thought him the flick thing too??:P

olorin
May 29, 2006, 05:49 AM
Damn, why doesn't Naruto (or someone) tell Sasuke about Kakashi's MS or their encounter with Itachi. Sasuke must realize, that he's just wasting time with Oro, and that the 3 students of the legendary Sanin should work together, to hunt down Akatsuki. Oro has taught him the basics now, but only in fighting other ninja can Sasuke become stronger than Itachi. If Sasuke doesn't turn now, then there won't be another chance like that before Oro takes over Sasuke's body. And only Sasuke can kill Oro now.

fantomas
May 29, 2006, 06:32 AM
I agree, Naruto hasn't really to been pushed that hard so far and that is normally the time he excels. At that time is probably when he shows some thing special.

Yosh, I too am hoping to see da naruto's coming out !
I think things wiil be around Naruto and sasugay next chapter, sasugay'll have the upperhand in the beginning of da chapter, and maybe at the end of the chapter, we'll see a =>"!!"<= from sasugay, and the begining of Naruto-shining-that-we-waited-for-6-months-now !!! :) (just dreaming)
Well maybe "that jutsu" is so damn powerful that it puts Naruto's life on the line ? (did fourth jutsu was that dangerous ??? not the sealing one I mean)
As for Gamabunta, It would be so fun that after 3 years, the one to be summoned as the biggest frog would be Gamakichi !!!!!! (pretty funky ! :) ) (still dreaming)

Substance
May 29, 2006, 11:38 AM
Kyuubi knows sasuke from when naruto went 1-tail at the valley of the end

cerventus
May 29, 2006, 01:08 PM
Am i wrong but naruto only shows how good he is at the end of the arch. Usually at this time he finds a new convert to the church of Naruto or show of something like I will protect you no matter wat kinda of moves.

I want to see Naruto do something cool. After all he is the most unpredictable shinobi of konoha.

Kusachu
May 29, 2006, 02:18 PM

BWAHAHAHA! that was fun. XD i would love to see that! XD

Piatch
May 29, 2006, 02:24 PM
I so agree with you cerventus..:) he's the cool one..:P LOL

glasskatana
May 29, 2006, 02:30 PM
lol
Naruto gains superpowers when Sasuke goes after Sakura. Naruto goes all crazy.

Oh and the other thing I have to say is what happened in a dream I had last night. If any of you read the manga fullmetal alchemist... you know the scene where ling accepts greed for the power to protect. Well In my dream Naruto did the same thing except with the Kyuubi and it was the power to protect, save, and accomplish a goal. So yeah.

lee-nus
May 29, 2006, 02:38 PM

a butt poke all the way home huh... :D

Piatch
May 29, 2006, 02:45 PM
haha yeha the divianart thing... hillarious..:P LOL

bapti
May 29, 2006, 02:46 PM
I reckon we'll see sasuke remove the seal then naruto having an internal fight with the Kyuubi. Liked the fan art/strip btw.

ligerjager
May 29, 2006, 03:05 PM
it's not mine but it would be awesome if it happened ^^

mrwhos
May 29, 2006, 03:54 PM
I predict that Naruto will show us some more Perv jutsus, SInce Jiraya is the biggest perv of all in Naruto world. Who's sneaking around peeking in ladies changeroom and nude bathplaces. Here's some comments i think Naruto will say to Sasuske after he has leave Narutos mind.

Naruto says: Sasuske!
Sasuske says: ...
Naruto looks in his pocket and give Sasuske the book: Secrets about to aviod being discoreved, while watching girls. Bonus How to Pick Girls 100% Successfull.

Sasuske says: Naruto you are the best friend a boy can have. Lets go and pick some girls "Smlies"

Substance
May 29, 2006, 04:15 PM
I've never thought of sasuke to be interested in girls...

"NEVER"

glasskatana
May 29, 2006, 04:18 PM
It feels strange quoting myself.

Hey How about this thought...
If Orochimaru never let's Sasuke leave without him. And they move in complete secrecy away from civilization, then isn't it possible that Sakura is the first girl Sasuke has seen in like... 2.5 years. Sorry that was way off-topic but I had to say it.

And XpLo^bn are you implying you think Sasuke is a-sexual. Cause I think Oro definitely is.

kunai-knight
May 29, 2006, 04:39 PM
lol yeah she probably but sasuke's probably spent so much time with oro that his sexuality is probably all hay wire now.

kadoman
May 29, 2006, 04:46 PM
Man, I don't think there's even any question of Sasuke's sexuality - it's non-existent. That's why Oro likes him. He likes a challenge. In the same way that Naruto likes to Narutofy baddies, Oro likes to sexualise non-sexual...er...boys? Anyway, hence the open shirt...:D

C4animax
May 29, 2006, 05:01 PM
Sasuke inform naruto of his end, sasuke tries to remove the seal and got kicked out by the "good" naruto, kyubi got his mouth shut for good (long time) at that moment...then naruto will do a flicker on sasuke forehead and send him to fly... :smile-big :tem :p :eyeroll

Damn, why doesn't Naruto (or someone) tell Sasuke about Kakashi's MS or their encounter with Itachi.
That's because they don't even know about sasuke history and the whole MS thing.

Kyuubi knows sasuke from when naruto went 1-tail at the valley of the end

That's what i was thinking, kyubi does say : "an" uchiha but he also says : you've grown quite well, since kyubi was out on the 1 tail at that time he just remember that moment.

and I'm still holding out for "That Jutsu". It's not 4-tailed Naruto. When that Jutsu happens, it's going to be a huge story point and Kishi will name it as a Jutsu. Giving "That Jutsu" a name is very important, and so that has to happen first.

So going bersek, having your body changing to a monster form, not being able to make difference beetween friends and ennemies...then was kiba transforming in a double headed dog a justu then?...That was nothing of course lol..

Substance
May 29, 2006, 05:03 PM
It feels strange quoting myself.And XpLo^bn are you implying you think Sasuke is a-sexual. Cause I think Oro definitely is.

Yep... look at the company he keeps not 1 woman!

ShgnLW
May 29, 2006, 05:10 PM
That sure is really... odd... oh well, Oro and Sasuke are made for each other, for sure, both a-sexual, but Orochimaru is defintely the most gay character in NAruto (after Sai, of course). I mean, didn't you notice that he only picks man as a container for his new body? If he had choosena fine looking woman, he could touch it whenever he wanted, but no, he doesn't... stupid fag...

Hum, a bit of-topic...

Well, for the next chapter, I think that the only thing that they gonna do is talk... about the kyuubi and shit like that. A few things can happen after the talk:

1.) Naruto goes rampage again, which I doubt is gonna happen
2.) The kyuubi will be sealed almost completely again behind the fourth his seal
3.) Sasuke rips off the seal and the kyuubi is free :D
4.) Sasuke tells the nine tails that he is also someone who likes to play with fire. And together, the nine tails and Sasuke go behind the iron gates, and live long and happily after.
5.) None of the above.

So, what do you think :)

Substance
May 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
4 lol...but seriously does anyone else think that maybe oro knows that sasuke has gotten way to strong for him to simply take this body? the body chidori should keep hands off of him...

kadoman
May 29, 2006, 05:17 PM
Well, I think the reason he chooses a male container is because it will be the right fit. A woman container would have extra lumps and bumps I suppose that possibly would be too hard to disguise? Erm...god...Oro is really strange when you get down to it.

I agree that next chapter will be talking. BUT it will be damn interesting conversation. I for one, am dying to hear what Naruto and Sasuke have to say to each other after all this time.

ligerjager
May 29, 2006, 05:20 PM
oro might have a few tricks up his sleeve

glasskatana
May 29, 2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah, and as a way far-off prediction kinda I think the curse seal is meant not only for extra strength/dip container in Oro's color/ a long explanation I made in another thread but also so that the person can't fight against Oro's soul-transfer.

mrwhos
May 29, 2006, 05:23 PM
After some serious thinking i think that, now when Naruto have told Kyuubi to BIP OFF, somehow kyuubi going berzerk and anrtuo is going to be a meduim like gaara did. Hell brake lose, and to stop Nartuo they need to put back the necklece back on Nartuo. A very short prediction.

Substance
May 29, 2006, 05:38 PM
hmmm i like your prediction of the fake sleep happening to naruto.. very interesting.

sagitarious_devil
May 29, 2006, 06:46 PM
Didn't Oro have a female container during his fight with the third? Remember that creepy china-doll looking person? I'm pretty sure that was a woman. Isn't Oro just able to manipulate the body/face just to look like his original self?

THETRUTH.com
May 29, 2006, 07:18 PM
Didn't Oro have a female container during his fight with the third? Remember that creepy china-doll looking person? I'm pretty sure that was a woman. Isn't Oro just able to manipulate the body/face just to look like his original self?

I think Oro's pervious container was a woman at least I am fairly sure it was at least in the anime.

C4animax
May 29, 2006, 07:49 PM
:offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic I wonder what good you guys have to know about oro's sexuality and what container he prefers....Why not making a thread about this?... (last two pages talking about this already..)

Just a though : Orochimaru does choose his next container, and only with a bloodline (otherwise that would be a waste) so if a female was the last of her clan with the most usefull ability at the time orochimaru wouldn't just leave it. (Let say in that prison he hold these ninjas, and the female was the winner he would choose her...)

As for his sexuality which i think very questionning, it's a manga...characters has no real life when we don't see them...

nightvanguard
May 30, 2006, 12:01 AM
the thing that really bothers me is
isnt orochimarus costume up until now the costume of the girl in the chuunin exams which he took?
i mean, did he really like that costume for it to be his everyday apparel? hehe
prediciton
naruto will do hiraishin but with a twist and a super kuchiyose[br]Posted on: May 29, 2006, 09:53:31 PM_________________________________________________if naruto uses hiraishin no jutsu, it will definitely be in sasuke's forehead or something like that, i know it hehe

glasskatana
May 30, 2006, 12:15 AM
the thing that really bothers me is
isnt orochimarus costume up until now the costume of the girl in the chuunin exams which he took?
i mean, did he really like that costume for it to be his everyday apparel? hehe

I never realized that. YOU'RE A GENIUS. well maybe not a genius but pretty perceptive.

Gold Knight
May 30, 2006, 12:17 AM
I don't think that was a girl he had taken on the body of, but in any case - yeah, I agree, that's always made me wonder. But, yeah, maybe it's just that he liked the outfit so much that he decided to adopt it himself.

I personally thought Orochimaru looked better and more sinister when he had a vest on, though.

And funny prediction, nightvanguard :p

glasskatana
May 30, 2006, 12:26 AM
lol yeah
Naruto does Hiraishin
punches Sasuke in the forehead
"you should of been wearing your forehead protector"
Sasuke lays bleeding on the floor unconscious

(seriously though, a punch straight to the head totally discombobulates someone. Some of the Naruto ninja shouldn't even be able to keep consciousness after taking some of these punches let alone balance.)

Gold Knight
May 30, 2006, 12:29 AM
Guess they've mastered the art of directing their chakra to take the brunt of the hits, or something.

nightvanguard
May 30, 2006, 12:40 AM
it will definitely be a hit to the head of sasuke,something like a super hiraishin no jutsu,
or maybe hell do a kage bunshin and make it fight sasuke(a one tailed kage bunshin anyone?) then he will do that jutsu that takes a long time to cast so he will need a diversion hence the kage bunshin,i think that jutsu will be a super taijutsu move hehe..im going crazy!

Gold Knight
May 30, 2006, 12:45 AM
I don't think Sasuke will suffer any injuries from Naruto or the Kyuubi if you want my honest opinion. I think Kishimoto is still going to stay with the whole Toad-Slug-Snake deal and have Sakura be the one to smash all of Sasuke's teeth out.

Keep in mind Sasuke has no idea how stronger Sakura has gotten. Remember Kakashi's incredulous reaction when Sakura hit the ground during the second Bell Test? How much more incredulous will Sasuke's own reaction be when he finds out much more personally...

I think next chapter Sasuke will be showing (and talking about) his improved Sharingan abilities, and the Kyuubi will try to make some kind of deal with him.

nightvanguard
May 30, 2006, 12:47 AM
i guess, but wouldnt that look like deja vu if sakura was the one to end the battle? i personally think that sakura will fight sasuke but naruto will be the one to end the battle coz we need to see some developments out of naruto...

glasskatana
May 30, 2006, 12:50 AM
Oh my yes. A good smack to the face by Sakura, smack to the back by Sai, smack to the legs/arms by Yamato, and a finishing knockout via a smack to the stomach by Naruto. Hopefully in the same way he did it to deidara. Clone on each limb and pummel from the air. :smile-big

Gold Knight
May 30, 2006, 12:51 AM
^ lol @ glasskatana XD

@ nightvanguard: Well, I'm not even sure Sakura will have anything to do with the outcome of THIS particular battle, though. Just a later date somewhere down the road. Also, Sasuke can't be forced to be taken back to Konohagakure and be part of the community again if he doesn't want to be; so I don't think Naruto and Sakura are going to accomplish much by beating him up.

Oh, and one other thing, I think Orochimaru will appear next chapter, by the way.

nightvanguard
May 30, 2006, 12:55 AM
i still hold on to my prediction that maybe the next next chapter will involve yondaime or the uchiha or even akatsuki..one things for sure,sasuke wont be coming back to konoha consciouss if ever he came back...

glasskatana
May 30, 2006, 12:58 AM
::sigh:: really now, what would be the good of bringin Sasuke back to Konoha without converting him back into the church of Naruto first. What would that be a set-up for. Him getting tortured and interrogated and luring Orochimaru to Konoha so he can attempt to demolish it again out of anger. Though I suppose having Sasuke as a hostage would be good since Oro couldn't make it out of there without back-up, which at the moment he doesn't seem to have.

King
May 30, 2006, 02:00 AM
hmmmm I just noticed that even though Sasuke talks about bonds breaking and stuff, the manga always foreshadows some bond between him and Naruto... like when Naruto puts his hand out to tell the Kyuubi to leave him alone - the hand doesn't have that band around it, and then in the next frame, the hand is circled with a band; the juxtaposition of these two images of Naruto's and Sasuke's hands seems to suggest that it is partlythrough the strength of theconnections still enduring betweenSasuke andNaruto that has allowed Sasuke to enter Naruto's mind.

alaindc
May 30, 2006, 03:50 AM
hmmm, if naruto goes berserk this time, it would be harder for yamato taicho to control him, because the shodai's necklace was removed from naruto's neck right? --> i guess that incident when the necklace was removed has a big part concerning the next chapter... =^_^=

but then again, naruto was saying something about him, not using the kyubi's power this time.. so hmm... i hope jiraya sama taught naruto some frog summoning, more like that of the time when it was itachi and the shark head guy... it would really be cool.. =^_^= or maybe like one of those naruto nisen rendan or two thousand combos combined with rasengan.. =^_^= hmmm, i guess that's asking too much...

Piatch
May 30, 2006, 04:00 AM
whatever happends I really wanna see some improvements from Naruto, I wanna see that something has happend too him.. hehe

nightvanguard
May 30, 2006, 04:18 AM
kishi is not stupid, im sure well see some good old naruto comeback from the dead style matches not before long..
itll be a chance for naruto showcase that jutsu,hitting sasus forehead! yeah!

Piatch
May 30, 2006, 07:23 AM
But I do think that both Jiraya and Orochimaru will come there, and maybe Tsunade too, so a duble sannin - fight maybe??:P hehe they'll all back up eachother... but not next chapter though...:P

kunai-knight
May 30, 2006, 09:05 AM
no theres been a double sannin fight already...kishi wouldnt bring that now. its time for the mini sannins in trainin fight

Piatch
May 30, 2006, 09:08 AM
yeah, but what if they only where there and really "amazed" of the fight the minisannins did....:P LOL

Kusachu
May 30, 2006, 10:03 AM
if anyone is going to show up (besides orochimaru) it's going to be Kakashi. Kakashi needs to show up, late, as always. XD

OMG! I just remembered when Kakashi zapped exploding Deidara into another dimention and was like "Somehow...i made it in time..." Oh the irony! XDDDDDDDDD Yay.

uv12345
May 30, 2006, 10:31 AM
off topic: If you didn't notice, oro had some interest for narto's (kyubi) power in some chapter when naruto went KB4 . So i wouldn't be surprised if oro stopped sasgay from killing naruto.
Also stop wondering about "that jutsu" remember when mr.pervert said that dont use that jutsu. He most likely ment that one way or another naruto and the people around him would get hurt and guess what happend when naruto went KB4.

Kusachu
May 30, 2006, 11:19 AM
I don't think that THAT jutsu is K4 because, well, that isn't even a jutsu. Its a power up. Out of nowhere, what if Jiraiya taught naruto how to do Yondaime's jutsu, not hirashin, but the sealing jutsu? You know, the one to seal kyuubi? I don't think that is THAT jutsu either, but hey, Naruto should probably know it for the future JIC. Not necessarily to seal kyuubi however, but perhaps to seal someone/something else? bah...IDK. XP

donkeyhigh
May 30, 2006, 11:24 AM
Anyway, I'm going to my friends basement to paint my left foot purple.