PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 302 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

bax
November 23, 2007, 10:55 PM
The chapter 301 is up!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21887)!!

As usual, after you guys done reading the chapter, feel free to come down here and state what would you think will happen in the next chapter :)

Predict away guys :amuse

AngryChubbs
November 24, 2007, 01:02 AM
i predict that zomari is dead and hanatarou starts to heal everyone. the fight then moves on to the scientist fights where they both trash talk eachother some more about what their names are and how the other doesn't need to know it. and then chapter ends.

following chapter will be those 2 fighting and that will last for maybe 2 chapters and then onto the finale....kenpachi vs noi!

Fornicaras
November 24, 2007, 01:04 AM
I'm hoping the fight will end soon-ish. I've already had my fill of Zommari and his (admittedly) awesome character design. Now that Captains are up against Szayel and Nnoitra, I'm far more concerned about how they're fairing.

My prediction will be the end of Zommari's life with just enough time to hint at coverage of either Mayuri/Szayel or Nnoitra/Kenpachi. Or, possibly, Uke-lala coming back from the negacion. Wait, has it even been two hours yet? Manga-time is so hard to tell...

TheChosenOne
November 24, 2007, 01:49 AM
I predict that Zomari will still be alive, I think he will reveal someother ability of his release, like grimm finger nail and Szayel's doll. :)

It was awesome to see byakuya's improvement from SS, he has really set the standard :)

Hollow Kurono
November 24, 2007, 04:38 AM
Oh man Byakuya is da cockiest dude i have ever seen everywhere,he newer lost his cool.I knew that his gonna beat him,that was way to easy.Damn,Grimmjow is like 10 times stronger then 7th espada,if Kuchik beats him that easy.Well overall this chapter was very good,looks like next week well see more beatin from SS.

YEah and Byakuya realy improwed.

Zeus-Tails
November 24, 2007, 05:54 AM
It's sad because Zomari could of won this a LONG time ago. Since he showed that he can take control of a person's body by taking their head, why not just take Byakuya's head right off the bat and have Byakuya commit suicide? No, like friggin Szayel (my 2nd fav Espada), he had to be cocky and mess around letting the opponent dissect his technique (with him blabbering to help) and get the upper hand.

The only thing I can see that can help Zomari right now is to immediately go back to his unreleased form and dodge them all. I'm pretty sure he's fast enough and since Byakuya is pretty much defenseless (talking about his body), his released form can just go behind him and cut his head off.

rtyd1
November 24, 2007, 07:09 AM
He still has the shunpo techs youruchi taught him so he can doge Zomari if he is still alive
One of the spoilers last week with Stark and Halibel suggested that Aizen was letting the weaker espada die so he could make new ones. I really want that to happen

hollowdemon
November 24, 2007, 09:04 AM
next week is probably going to relate to the top 4 espadas ( minus ulquiorra ) watching the battle and decides to just let them fight since its all according to aizen's plan to let the lower and weaker espadas to die and be replaced. one of the battle which i think is mayuri vs szayel is coming up next from my prediction where the whole chapter would begin with the destruction of zomari but still unknown about his death then the chapter shifts to mayuri vs szayel and in this chapter i hope ends the same way as chapter 301 where we see zomari jst getting pwned and hope the same case for szayel (he just talks too much) .

Travis
November 24, 2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah I think Kubo will maybe show a scene from the end of the Byakuya fight, and Byakuya will say something smartass and then move onto the Mayuri and Sayzel fight. That should be interesting. I wonder if we'll see anything new from Sayzel. I'm sure we will see something interesting from Mayuri with his new look.

hollowdemon
November 24, 2007, 10:37 AM
most definitely one of his freakish weird attacks will be shown lol im talkin bout mayuri by the way haha :p
kenpachi vs nnoitra the battle we're anticipating !!

Zeus-Tails
November 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
Heh, it's going to be hard for Byakuya to use more than a half-assed shunpo with just 1 leg to dodge Zomari (if Zomari does revert back to his unreleased state and run like hell)

hollowdemon
November 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
i hope it goes to a scene with the remaining top espadas giving us a clue about the plan that aizen sets up and what actions theyre gonna take, but mostly its going to be either mayuri vs szayel or kenpachi vs nnoitra after byakuya says something towards zomari's foolishness to try to defend his bankai.

AngryChubbs
November 24, 2007, 12:19 PM
i dont think zomari can just transform back and dodge all the million flower pedals, as we have seen, there is a sphere around him that prevents him from running anywhere and all the pedals attacked him so im pretty sure there is no chance for him to run. byakuya learned from his fight with ichigo because ichigo would just run away and not get hit....but by trapping the oponent in a ball of flower pedals, then you win. simple as that.

Quartz-pebble
November 24, 2007, 01:16 PM
I predict that Zomari will still be alive, I think he will reveal someother ability of his release, like grimm finger nail and Szayel's doll. :)

It was awesome to see byakuya's improvement from SS, he has really set the standard :)

Yeah, most of the Espada seem to have a few extra tricks up their sleeves. No.7 or not, I don't think Zomari's finished just yet.

metrite
November 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
Zomari should indeed have controlled byakuya's whole body, but maybe he can't fully control an opponent with a higher level of reiatsu? In any case he could've at least controlled each of byakuya's limbs, the guy has like 50 damn eyes? Guess Zomari is plain cocky as well.

I predict Zomari shielded himself with 50 or any amount of Senbonzakura's blades/petals, or some crazy shit like controlling someone's bankai with his oh so great amor, but I guess I'm hoping for too much here. >_>

TheChosenOne
November 24, 2007, 03:29 PM
Him just being able to controll 50 things was dissapointing, that is the biggest weakness against him. I think Zomari will reveal his strongest attack or ability to stay alive. :)

I really hope Kenpachi makes his grand entrance next week, most likely it will be Mayuri. Just can't wait to see him in his awesomeness. :)

Zeus-Tails
November 24, 2007, 03:44 PM
I don't think Byakuya was referring to a reiatsu gap between them. I don't really think there is a gap, they are most likely even. I think Byakuya is referring to the fact that Byakuya's bankai is just Zomari's natural weakness.

TheChosenOne
November 24, 2007, 03:55 PM
I don't think Byakuya was referring to a reiatsu gap between them. I don't really think there is a gap, they are most likely even. I think Byakuya is referring to the fact that Byakuya's bankai is just Zomari's natural weakness.

Well Byakuya was talked about the gap before Zomari's release, so I think there could be a gap and also his goukie bankai is a factor :)

Travis
November 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
It was more likely just his arrogant attitude towards anyone who stands up to him. You see the same thing with Renji fight, same thing with the Ichigo fight, and same thing with this fight. He thinks everyone is below him in strength and power.

chrisb3
November 24, 2007, 06:51 PM
Even if Zomari can use dual sonido while in his released form, he can't get anywhere close to the right eye/blade ratio to escape. He's got to be dead.

Mayuri fight next!

TheChosenOne
November 24, 2007, 11:57 PM
Unless Kubo wanted to kill Zomari off this quickly, I doubt he is dead. I think he will rebound with another ability of his release. :)

It's likely that Mayuri is next, I want Kenpachi fight so bad. I hope Syazel just plays dead so Ken and Nnoi could start :)

AngryChubbs
November 25, 2007, 02:02 AM
it wouldnt make sense for zomari to be alive still. i think you guys are just hopin he is alive because you still dont believe that the captains are a match for the espada. well its time to wake up and realize that the captains are captains for a reason and they can handle the espada without too much of a problem. AND THATS WHY AIZEN NEEDS THE VASTO LORDES!!!

but yea, zomari is dead, and now its time to move on the the next exciting fight.
prediction:
szayel: whats your name
mauri: you dont need to know my name, whats your name
szayel: you dont need to know my name, but i need to know your name
mauri: i need to know your name dammit for the jar
szayel: what jar?
mauri: the jar im gonna put you in!!! so tell me your name!!!
szayel: o, well in that case, you dont need to know my name cause im too big to fit in a jar, and beside, maybe il put you in a jar so tell me YOUR name
mauri:....BANKAI!!!
szayel: O FU.....
szayel: WHY DOES IT HAVE SUCH A BIG JAR!!??!?!?!?!

Darek Khort
November 25, 2007, 02:43 AM
I want Zomari to still be alive. He is like...the shortest-lasting espada yet.
Perhaps Zomari didn't use all his eyes on the petals and may have even controlled yet another part of Byakuya that may have weakened Byakuya's assault.

Zomari could have also used the '50' petals to incircle him (aka, constantly spinning around him) and escaped using this 'weak shield'. Of course, he'll have been dealt a major blow, but I doubt he'd be dead just yet.

I mean, look at the last panel. That isn't his body. That's probably the entire building. Are you to tell me that Byakuya committed suicide with the rest of them by blowing up the entire building? I doubt it. Perhaps Zomari has another technique and forced the petals back, thus why the 'building' seems to have blown up.

Zeus-Tails
November 25, 2007, 03:54 AM
Zomari could have also controlled Byakuya at the last minute and make him, BYakuya, cover him.

Anyway, AngryChubbs, if you remember adjucha are at captain level before becoming arrancar, so yea do the math.

Enrique
November 25, 2007, 06:25 AM
Zomari could have also controlled Byakuya at the last minute and make him, BYakuya, cover him.

Anyway, AngryChubbs, if you remember adjucha are at captain level before becoming arrancar, so yea do the math.

Well actully that's not true. It's likely they can fight a Shinigami lieutenant and not at captain level :S Vasto lord can though ^^

chrisb3
November 25, 2007, 10:08 AM

I think they only ever say that vastrolords are above captain level. And gillian are for the "elite forces" - so seated officers and above.

Zeus-Tails
November 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
I am sure they were described like this

Gillian - Lieutenant level
Adjucha - Captain level (on par with average captain)
Vasto Lorde - Above Captain level

hollowdemon
November 25, 2007, 12:01 PM
I want Zomari to still be alive. He is like...the shortest-lasting espada yet.
Perhaps Zomari didn't use all his eyes on the petals and may have even controlled yet another part of Byakuya that may have weakened Byakuya's assault.

Zomari could have also used the '50' petals to incircle him (aka, constantly spinning around him) and escaped using this 'weak shield'. Of course, he'll have been dealt a major blow, but I doubt he'd be dead just yet.

I mean, look at the last panel. That isn't his body. That's probably the entire building. Are you to tell me that Byakuya committed suicide with the rest of them by blowing up the entire building? I doubt it. Perhaps Zomari has another technique and forced the petals back, thus why the 'building' seems to have blown up.

I would actually prefer for him to be shortest-lasting espada since he really just bugs me out with his whole release and concept of his moves. I understand its witchcraft but if thats the only thing he can rely on for his moves then he deserves to die quick, i actually prefered him sticking to his sonido.
Zomari couldnt've controlled the petals since byakuya stated

"Exactly which do you intend to control of these millions of blades that blot out the sky?"

So i doubt zomari could've done that but the prediction of him using a certain move of his that he has up his sleeve to defend himself is quite possible.
I just want him dead and lets move on to the next battle :p

who would be an average captain in SS ?? are you referring to someone maybe like komamura or soifon ?

EvolutionXI
November 25, 2007, 01:11 PM
Just a thought that came to mind reading some of the other posts...but what if Zomari takes control of Byakuya's other hand and uses it to control where Senbonzakura attacks (like shown against Ichigo before). If it works, he could survive and Byakuya wouldn't really be able to do anything with only one leg and his head in control. I'm sure this doesn't happen though, and I don't want it to since I want to move on to the other fights :amuse

It was said that captain-class (which includes vice-captains) can take out gillians easily, so they're more like regular seated officers, while adjuchas are probably the vice-captain level and VLs being captain and above. This would also help make sense of adjuchas espada being taken out by captains while still posing a problem for vice-captain level people, as well as why Yami seems so weak despite being an adjuchas arrancar.

hollowdemon
November 25, 2007, 01:24 PM
i agree about yami, although yoruichi in the first encounter and urahara in the second encounter made it so easy it was still a pretty good effort to fight him off.
It showed us that when ikkaku took out volcanica even though he is the only 3rd seat with a bankai :)

Zeus-Tails
November 25, 2007, 05:30 PM
Captain-class means Captain-class. It doesn't mean Vice-Captain class.

Vice-Captain class is what equals VIce-Captain class

Kiri_No_Haku
November 25, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hmmm.... we need Unohana healing action for the next chapter. I'L HEAL YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU'LL DIE!!! ^^

chrisb3
November 25, 2007, 06:42 PM

Noone is denying that! Where exactly does it say that Adjucha are equal to captains? Because quite a few people below Captain level have killed Arrancar Adjucha which are much more powerful than normal Adjucha.

Zeus-Tails
November 25, 2007, 07:08 PM
I have yet to see anyone below Captain's level defeat an Adjucha. By Captain-level, I mean Captain-level power. The crew Grimmjow brought with him to invade Earth were all Gillian. No one below captain level has defeated a Adjucha.

delta0728
November 25, 2007, 08:45 PM
zomari comes up with something like controlling some huge pillar or rock or something to shield himslef (well 50 of them) but in the end gets hurt like crap.

after couple more attacks.
game over

EvolutionXI
November 25, 2007, 09:15 PM

I'm pretty sure they never say "fuku-taichou class"...it's always "taichou-class" encompassing both captains and vice-captains since a vice-captain is a type of captain, even if a lower level one. If you think about it too, why would you even call it "captain class" if you're referring strictly to captains and not including vice-captains, you could just say "captains".

IchigoSoul
November 25, 2007, 09:38 PM
Remember, rukia is able to kill an adjuchas in the menos forest...An adjuchas is just smarter and faster than a gillan

RaZe
November 25, 2007, 09:53 PM
i agree about yami, although yoruichi in the first encounter and urahara in the second encounter made it so easy it was still a pretty good effort to fight him off.
It showed us that when ikkaku took out volcanica even though he is the only 3rd seat with a bankai :)
he did that at 1/5th power too...

Hockeychaoz
November 25, 2007, 10:19 PM
he did that at 1/5th power too...

O_o What do you mean 1/5th power?
If your talking about the Limiter, your kinda mistaken.

Ikkaku has no limiter. He's 3rd seat, not vice or captain.

Neuroff
November 26, 2007, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty sure they never say "fuku-taichou class"...it's always "taichou-class" encompassing both captains and vice-captains since a vice-captain is a type of captain, even if a lower level one. If you think about it too, why would you even call it "captain class" if you're referring strictly to captains and not including vice-captains, you could just say "captains".
Captains are on a completely different level from Vice-Captains. Captain-class has nothing to do with them. However, the manga never specifically states how strong Adjuchas are. It says that gillians are around VC and vastolordes are above captains, which means adjuchas are probably near captain level.

Remember, rukia is able to kill an adjuchas in the menos forest...An adjuchas is just smarter and faster than a gillan
You really can't use that as any kind of evidence.

AngryChubbs
November 26, 2007, 01:23 AM
captains have to be around the espada's level in my opinion because if they werent, then aizen wouldn't need the vastolordes. and the captains were already made to seem weak when ichigo came and destroyed a couple of them but when he invaded ss, things were different. he never really beat any captain, he tied them and that was because they weren't going all out from the very beginning and they completely underestimated him.

if the captains cant stand up against the espada, then all of ss is doomed and the captains are pretty much pointless. so i would definetly say that the captans can fight and defeat the adjucas and maybe 1 or 2 vastolordes if they are lucky. but im not suprised by byakuya being able to 1 hit KO zomari. i felt it was expected and needed.

ANBU4U
November 26, 2007, 02:27 AM
It was more likely just his arrogant attitude towards anyone who stands up to him. You see the same thing with Renji fight, same thing with the Ichigo fight, and same thing with this fight. He thinks everyone is below him in strength and power.

To be fair, he pwned Renji, and was absolutely justified in not taking Ichigo seriously until their last encounter...up till then there WAS a massive power gap.

And based on their first encounter what captain would have imagined he'd be their equal so soon?

Not to say he isn't arrogant...he is. But I'm not so sure he'd mouth off to a sempai...or someone he suspected was genuinely his equal or better...like say, Aizen.

KyanWan
November 26, 2007, 02:53 AM
captains have to be around the espada's level in my opinion because if they werent, then aizen wouldn't need the vastolordes. and the captains were already made to seem weak when ichigo came and destroyed a couple of them but when he invaded ss, things were different. he never really beat any captain, he tied them and that was because they weren't going all out from the very beginning and they completely underestimated him.

if the captains cant stand up against the espada, then all of ss is doomed and the captains are pretty much pointless. so i would definetly say that the captans can fight and defeat the adjucas and maybe 1 or 2 vastolordes if they are lucky. but im not suprised by byakuya being able to 1 hit KO zomari. i felt it was expected and needed.

The Adjhucas are destined to die - so - Zomari's SOL. 5-10 are dead. ( 9, already of course.)

With the Vaizards there - well - they're not around for nothing, wouldn't you agree?

We're going to see Vasto Lordes - guaranteed. And the captains are going to be rendered powerless. You think they're [the vaizards] going to sit back and let things fall apart? If everything dies - they die too - we're going to see some hardcore action soon. vaizards vs vasto lordes - the 3 there, and 6/7 new ones. (I wonder how strong Ulquiora really is - or if he will get better ... or maybe tossed to #10 when the rest of the vasto lordes appear)

Ichigo - unless he gets his mask fully fixed up (which it looks like he's gotten a LOT better with ... ) will be screwed.

Byakuya is going to pwn the living crap out of Zomari. Mayuri is going to destroy sayzel - and I can't wait to see what Kenpachi has done with himself.

Plus, I definitely lean on Orihime dying - just that crack way back when the preparations were going on (I think it's Ukitake : "... she'll make a powerful shinigami when she dies....") Orihime has some power in store for her.

Not to say he isn't arrogant...he is. But I'm not so sure he'd mouth off to a sempai...or someone he suspected was genuinely his equal or better...like say, Aizen.

Of course with his high-and-mighty honorbound ways - he would respect his sempai - but does he have one?

And ditto - with his honor - he'd bash Aizen for being a traitor - Aizen's an equal, but he'll be considered scum.

----

Lastly but not leastly, does anyone think Soifon could use her shikai to kill an Espada??

( hmmm .... I'd like to see Soifon again ... now that Yourichi has returned to her. ;) )

Zeus-Tails
November 26, 2007, 05:42 AM
Probably the only person Byakuya would show respect to is Yamamoto himself. Remember when Ukitake grabbed his arm? Byakuya seemed annoyed with Ukitake but of course Byakuya couldn't fight Ukitake because Ukitake would beat him into the ground, so Byakuya just walks away.

Pfft, Aizen isn't Byakuya's equal. Aizen is light years above him, but Byakuya would still talk down to him up until Aizen wipes the floor with him.

Anyway, I think Komamura should make an appearance soon. He needs to redeem himself in the eyes of the fans. He is hastily labeled as weak even though the only time you see him in a full fight is against Aizen and I'm pretty sure Byakuya would have been pwned the same way if he fought Aizen even if Byakuya is at full strength.

Mibu
November 26, 2007, 05:44 AM
I hope the scene switches to "Ken vs Noi" very soon. Becuz that s what most people are anxiously waiting for as myself! :D

-> please feel free to watch my selfmade bleach movie( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19org19xfu0 ). feel free to rate and to leave a comment

KyanWan
November 26, 2007, 06:03 AM
I hope the scene switches to "Ken vs Noi" very soon. Becuz that s what most people are anxiously waiting for as myself! :D

-> please feel free to watch my selfmade bleach movie( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19org19xfu0 ). feel free to rate and to leave a comment

Hells yeah. Of course we're going to need to wait for that one - at least 1-2 battles I'm guessing. My guess: Byakuya & Mayuri's fights are going to finish 1st - before we get to the good fight.

Like I've guessed before - Kenpachi's not going to disappoint. So, what's his release going to be ... hmm ... my guesses are a wicked looking scythe or a badass axe. :P

Zeus-Tails
November 26, 2007, 06:06 AM
I don't think Mayuri will beat Szayel like you guys think. In fact, I kind of think Mayuri will be wounded badly in this fight and either Ishida, Renji or Nemu will do something to distract Szayel or give Mayuri some quick advantage in order to win.

ANBU4U
November 26, 2007, 10:33 AM
Probably the only person Byakuya would show respect to is Yamamoto himself. Remember when Ukitake grabbed his arm? Byakuya seemed annoyed with Ukitake but of course Byakuya couldn't fight Ukitake because Ukitake would beat him into the ground, so Byakuya just walks away.

Pfft, Aizen isn't Byakuya's equal. Aizen is light years above him, but Byakuya would still talk down to him up until Aizen wipes the floor with him.

Anyway, I think Komamura should make an appearance soon. He needs to redeem himself in the eyes of the fans. He is hastily labeled as weak even though the only time you see him in a full fight is against Aizen and I'm pretty sure Byakuya would have been pwned the same way if he fought Aizen even if Byakuya is at full strength.

Byakuya was very respectful to Ukitake in the scene. Arrogant yes, but not towards his senior, who he specifically addressed as such.

I imagine he would refrain from insulting the skills of any captain who was in the 13 squads before him...and wasn't a traitor. So thats just Ukitake, Old man Yama and Shunsui. And even if he insulted Gin, Aizen, and Tosen I doubt he'd mock their abilities per say, as all three were captain at the same time or before he was.

chrisb3
November 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
I have yet to see anyone below Captain's level defeat an Adjucha. By Captain-level, I mean Captain-level power. The crew Grimmjow brought with him to invade Earth were all Gillian. No one below captain level has defeated a Adjucha.

GJ's crew were mostly Adjucha, I know Aizen said otherwise but i'd rather go with the most upto date info from the hollows themselves than from a character who couldn't care less if they where dead. He probally just said they where Gillian to dismiss them as meaningless to him.
(http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-285/page008.html)

I'd still like to see where it says Adjucha are Captain level please :)

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 12:38 PM
GJ's crew were mostly Adjucha, I know Aizen said otherwise but i'd rather go with the most upto date info from the hollows themselves than from a character who couldn't care less if they where dead. He probally just said they where Gillian to dismiss them as meaningless to him.
(http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-285/page008.html)

I'd still like to see where it says Adjucha are Captain level please :)

According to Grimm they are Adjucas, but as shawlong said that once they stop eating hollows higher than them, they go back to become gillians. So shawlong crew could still be adjucas, or went back to gillian.:)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/284/008.jpg

Adjucas power level most likley suits a vice captain. (It does not state in the manga). Vasto Lorde's power are above captains level (can rival captains):)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/197/017.jpg

ShaunMati1
November 26, 2007, 12:48 PM
Well i still feel that they need to move this Huece Mundo arc along more quickly, which is why i hope that zomari dies and never comes back lol. Also im sure we know what the next fight is...it has to be Mayuri vs Sayzel. The reason is that Tite knows we all wanna see what kenpachi has accomplished since SS arc. He tried talking to his sword...saying that it has been along time since they spoke. I can only predict that he has a bankai cuz his sword is already stuck in shikai. Mayuri i really hope he just ends it soon i had enough of the pink haired espada....we have already seen 4 ppl fail (ishada, renji, and Nels crew) so Sayzel has to die from someone and most likely that huge crazy slug Bankai of Mayuri haha. oh and i hope ichigo truely figures out how to use his bankai and hollow form....im sure we will see and appearance from Zengetsu

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 01:12 PM
Well if Kenpachi does have bankai he would be weak since he would not have enough time to master it. He can't achieve bankai without materialization unless he uses the Urahara device :)

I predict Zomari will reveal another ability of his release, unless kubo wanted Zomari to be killed of this easily and quickly, so that he can show off the strength of SS. I also think Mayuri will most likely start fight with Szayel, will he go bankai and kill szayel as fast as Byakuya did. :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 05:24 PM
Byakuya was very respectful to Ukitake in the scene. Arrogant yes, but not towards his senior, who he specifically addressed as such.

I imagine he would refrain from insulting the skills of any captain who was in the 13 squads before him...and wasn't a traitor. So thats just Ukitake, Old man Yama and Shunsui. And even if he insulted Gin, Aizen, and Tosen I doubt he'd mock their abilities per say, as all three were captain at the same time or before he was.

I agree about the ukitake part, but i still say if he comes face to face with either of the captains he'll still degrade them because of their disloyalty towards soul society especially tousen since he talks a big mouth about justice. If byakuya knows about how tousen talks highly and proud about justice i think byakuya will probably crush his pride down verbally about his whole idea of justice and if they ended up clashing against each other i'd say byakuya will own him :D since i dont really think tousen isn't that strong anyway:eyeroll . I'm not sure about Gin and Aizen since i think Aizen was already a captain before him but Gin wasn't though cuz he was still a lieutenant when byakuya was already a captain.

Well if Kenpachi does have bankai he would be weak since he would not have enough time to master it. He can't achieve bankai without materialization unless he uses the Urahara device

why and how would he be weak? :blink if he adds his out of control reiatsu ( the taking off eyepatch thing) with his bankai i'd say he'll probably be awfully strong than we expected. Its a better way for him to achieve bankai and to learn the ability of his zanpaktou otherwise i dont see him winning with just the eyepatch method that we've seen him done countless times :darn which makes me believe that he achieved his bankai :D and whoop nnoitra's tail after he shows us his release state.

im sure we will see and appearance from Zengetsu

And yes i have a feeling when it comes to ichigo again zangetsu OR hollow ichigo will appear and teach him another lesson. Ichigo just doesnt have complete grip and control of his whole power yet:notrust . Im pretty sure zangetsu would make him learn a new technique for his bankai (even though we don't know as of yet if he's going to show up again or not since hollow ichigo said that zangetsu became a part of him :darn ) and/or hollow ichigo will show him what he's lacking which will cause him to go through the whole fighting with himself mode again:).

Buulord
November 26, 2007, 06:05 PM
well his hollow did say if ichigo really wanted to control his power he would have to survive until the next time. Plus ichigo hasn't learned any techniques for his bankai yet. Getsuga Tensho doesn't really count since he learned it with his shikai. it would be cool if ichigo could learn to use Cero or bala- the really fast cero that yami used on urahara

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 06:20 PM
yeah cero might be the next move to learn since its basically the one move that every hollow knows. The fast cero isnt as strong though as mentioned by yammi.
ZOMARI DIE ALREADY !! lol :p

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 07:16 PM
why and how would he be weak? :blink if he adds his out of control reiatsu ( the taking off eyepatch thing) with his bankai i'd say he'll probably be awfully strong than we expected. Its a better way for him to achieve bankai and to learn the ability of his zanpaktou otherwise i dont see him winning with just the eyepatch method that we've seen him done countless times :darn which makes me believe that he achieved his bankai :D and whoop nnoitra's tail after he shows us his release state..

He would be weak against other captains (bankai comparison), who have achieved and mastered their bankai for a long time. What happened with Ichigo might happen against ken (the bankai reiatsu breaking the bones). :)

He only did the eyepatch method once, Hopefully next chapter will be Ken and Nnoi (Unlikely since, best for last). I wonder what Nnoi release might be, maybe like a fake spoiler suggested, a Cobra :)

yowatsgood
November 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
MENOS CLASS TOPIC- imo, i think that adjuchas are mostly vice captain level when they're not arrancarized. aizen said that shawlong and his men were gillian, so i think that shawlong was going to reach adjucha level, but didn't, when he claimed that he was meant to be one. Then when an adjucha gets arrancarized, it's level is ranged from a high level vice captain, to an average captain, depending on how powerful it has become. Hitsugaya said that a vasto lorde is above captain level, so i think that if a vasto lorde is arrancarized, then there is no chance for most of the captains to match up to them, unless they're at an extremely high level of power.

As for the chapter, again, I think that Zommari may be dead with the way chapter ended, but I haven't seen anyone die so quickly in Bleach yet, so he may have a chance.

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 07:46 PM
I don't think any captain could defeat a Hollow version of Vasto, since they are already stronger. I think in some way arrancarization weakens a hollow rather than making them stronger.:)

Byakuya killing Zomari that quickly is kind of unsettling, maybe Byakuya might have to administrate some other ability with his bankai to truly finish of Zomari (if he's not dead) :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 07:50 PM
thats where the vaizards are coming into play in my opinion. Im not saying that the vaizards are stronger than the SS captains but they sure as hell would give them competition and make them go all out against them which would be interesting but i dont see happening althought hiyori did say that she hated shinigami's so there must be a reason and purpose why they hate them and what their planning to do next.

Its true if he did achieve bankai then hes dead last as far as who had bankai the longest but its kenpachi man :) nobody can count him out in anything cuz hes jst that awesome and i guarantee he'll kick ass in the next upcoming chapters against nnoitra :D

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:04 PM
I think Mayuri and Szayel is up next, I predict like Zomari did Szayel will act superior (in a scientist way) only to be defeated effortlessly by Mayuri. Since Szayel has already released, i doubt he is going to have much screen time :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
and i hope that is true if thats the case then i wouldnt mind zomari having just a lil more air time if he is to survive from goukei senbonzakura but other than that im sick of szayel's sick ass still alive....that ram helmet of his might have some gadgets built inside that he'll use to beat szayel or....could just use his bankai like always but i wouldnt want that knowing mayuri he'll do something sick

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:14 PM
I am also upset for the fact that Szayel has survived agaisnt four member of the opposition. Hopefully Mayuri will destroy and take him home and tickle him to death :)

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 08:18 PM
then again the four members werent up to par to him like other battles that are going on....a fraccion taking down an espada wouldn't be too well to end, ishida and renji taking him down after szayel knowing all their tricks wouldn't be too good either so it was inevitable that someone else that he doesnt know about would take him out.
just like kenpachi and nnoitra which i cant wait to see

TheChosenOne
November 26, 2007, 08:32 PM
The reason is that he has not even been scratched after his release, if four powerful people who could be as powerful as him, when combined can't destroy him, does that mean that renji and others are really weak :)

I really want Zomari to survive and try to kill Byakuya again, maybe use Rukia again, which could push Byakuya to the point of being Ruthless (even though he is to some degree) :)

Ichigo
November 26, 2007, 11:35 PM
yeah i hope kubo doesn't draw out an unnecessary, predictable, inevitable battle. I want to see the other captains in their 15 secs. But for some reason i have a feeling that either GJ or Ulq will team up with Team Ichigo.

hollowdemon
November 26, 2007, 11:54 PM
i could see grimmjow jaggerjack (or jaguarjack? i still find it could be either one) to team up ichigo even though he doesnt really want to but just the sake of wiping out the people that he doesnt like for example nnoitra or ulquiorra, but i cant see ulquiorra teaming up with ichigo unless he has some twisted logical reason like tousen does about his whole "justice" philosophy in order to team up with ichigo.
Byakuya cant be ruthless towards rukia now that he revealed that hes actually a softie but hes just a hard one with the rules.

eddy26
November 27, 2007, 12:54 AM
I think next chapter Zomari will be wiped out. I think Mayuri is going to have an easier time than Byakuya because he has his vice captain/punching bag Nemu. All the captains that have come have their vice captains with them. Unohana took Isane and Kenpachi even though it's not known how strong she is has Yachiru with him. It's different in his case though Ichigo, Nel, and Orihime are also there. Zomari would be dead already if Renji would be fighting with Byakuya instead of getting beat by Szayel. Mayuri vs. Szayel will start at the end of next chapter. It seems to be very uneven the amount of chapters Szayel who is ranked 8th would survive more chapters than Zomari. I guess it depends on the opponent if a captain had fought Szayel he would have been defeated earlier. The rule is once you release then you'll get beat so the writing's on the wall for Szayel. I would be disappointed if Mayuri goes bankai because he wants to study Szayel not kill him. I was wondering about the vasto lordes and what Tousen and Gin's positions will be. If the vasto lordes are stronger than captains wouldn't they be better than Gin and Tousen. Why would they follow two shinigami who are weaker than them? The strongest vasto lordes should replace them. The only reason I see is that Aizen threatens the vasto lordes because he might trust Gin and Tousen better than any hollow.

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
well remember when Grimm was sliced by ichigo but was still able to unleash desugaron. I think that is what will happen to zomari, he will come back to unleash another attack on byakuya simply to rebuked back :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 02:01 AM
I think next chapter Zomari will be wiped out. I think Mayuri is going to have an easier time than Byakuya because he has his vice captain/punching bag Nemu. All the captains that have come have their vice captains with them. Unohana took Isane and Kenpachi even though it's not known how strong she is has Yachiru with him. It's different in his case though Ichigo, Nel, and Orihime are also there. Zomari would be dead already if Renji would be fighting with Byakuya instead of getting beat by Szayel. Mayuri vs. Szayel will start at the end of next chapter. It seems to be very uneven the amount of chapters Szayel who is ranked 8th would survive more chapters than Zomari. I guess it depends on the opponent if a captain had fought Szayel he would have been defeated earlier. The rule is once you release then you'll get beat so the writing's on the wall for Szayel. I would be disappointed if Mayuri goes bankai because he wants to study Szayel not kill him. I was wondering about the vasto lordes and what Tousen and Gin's positions will be. If the vasto lordes are stronger than captains wouldn't they be better than Gin and Tousen. Why would they follow two shinigami who are weaker than them? The strongest vasto lordes should replace them. The only reason I see is that Aizen threatens the vasto lordes because he might trust Gin and Tousen better than any hollow.

i agree but i doubt mayuri will need to resort to the whole using nemu as an attack scheme.

Kenpachi alone would be enough for nnoitra since kenpachi wouldnt want any of them to interfere anyway cause thats all the fun he wants to get from nnoitra himself (no homo) :p .

That would be the case for people/captains that he doesnt have the data on since after all aizen is his leader whos to say he havent received any datas on the SS captains? if he hasn't then it would be a different story and the SS captains would probably wipe him out clean and easy:tem.

Well Gin and Tousen are there for a reason. With the amount of time that they had and power that aizen have its possible that both of them trained and achieved more greater power than when they were only captains in SS. Vasto lordes wouldn't just be able to take their spot in las noches right away after they appear unless the gap power between Gin/Tousen and the vasto lordes are that much of a difference i dont see them just pushing Gin/Tousen to the side that easy :amuse I'm pretty sure Tousen can but we have yet to see Gin's true power so its still up in the air. It also could be that aizen is using gin/tousen as his pawn but from what we've seen aizen and gin are like bff so i highly doubt gin as a pawn ::)

KyanWan
November 27, 2007, 02:40 AM
Szayel revealed his own "weakness" to the fraccion:

"I noticed you were different from the start. You should have tried that attack in the beginning." (They allowed him to analyze their technique and ability. They took too long to fight.)

I say Mayuri's going to show some wicked new moves & be quick with Szayel. If not, Mayuri's one weird guy ... he's going to have a lot of strange attacks (as he did last time he saw action) ... so, he's more-or-less Szayel's weakness by nature of ... he's an oddball & unpredictable. You don't know what the hell he's going to pull.

And, remember - he's got a wicked nasty Shikai. Ishida was lucky he had his Quincy movement technique (know, the "after the body's rendered useless" trick he used) to counter Mayuri's paralysis technique.

I don't think Szayel has that advantage - like Ishida had.

Shikai attack, disable, then Bankai = finish. But - I think Szayel's going to get what he deserves. He's probably got Nemu holding a bottle. "Nemu - write his name on the bottle!" :)

Probably will give Nemu a smack when she misspells it. LOL!

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 02:53 AM
I think mayuri will make szayel angry by analyzing the fight and using against him. Maybe nemu and mayuri might have some combo attacks. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 10:33 AM
i hope he wont pull another "using nemu as an attack" type move again....even though shes a creation i still cant bear seeing her getting all slashed up just to defeat an enemy and besides i dont think mayuri would even need to do anything remotely close to that.

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 11:48 AM
I think that's Mayuri's ace, people wont expect him to attack his junior so, Szayel might blackmail Mayuri that he will kill Nemu or something, but Mayuri would just go ahead and stab her with his Zanpak :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
that wouldnt be too exciting...although i could see something like that happening since it is mayuri's strategy to use nemu in his attacks

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
Hopefully this time around, he uses something of a different strategy. I hated his quincy battle since it made him look so weak and dumb. I want Mayuri to reassert himself as the 12th division captain. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 12:31 PM
which brings to me saying that mayuri will use a move that we havent seen before but a bit creeped out that its coming from mayuri then again we expected it since its him. I dont see it as disgusting and creepy as szayels though

Lord Rae
November 27, 2007, 12:35 PM
Szayel would have been taken out by Ishida the moment he showed up with Seel Snider (spelling?) cause remember he moved fast and hit a vital spot right away.... if the guy didn't have the data from his previous spot and couldn't nullify that he would have been beaten long ago... Its just a matter of matchups... thats what I like about Bleach... power isn't everything and in some cases its almost pointless if they're at least close... its all about what powers and strategy you bring to the table... Think about Tousens bankai... its nearly unbeatable by almost anyone... but it didn't phase Kenpachi... And Aizen's sword makes him nearly unbeatable but Tousen if he wanted could probably do it... but that really depends on what Aizens bankai is.

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 12:40 PM
speaking of tousen i have a prediction either he or gin will show up after the next few chapters to stop halibel or ulquiorra from making any further actions. I could also see ulquiorra getting out and then stopping halibel if she decides to come down and interfere or maybe the other way around

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 12:40 PM
@Lord Rae

Agreed:)
Szayel would have been dead a long time ago, if he did not eat his fraccions and analyzed the attack for some other time:)

Hopefully Mayuri does the same against Szayel, that would be awesome to see Szayel in the receiving end of Mayuri's taunts :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 12:46 PM
it would be so lame if szayel does that whole eating his fraccion again after mayuri attacks him but im sure mayuri will have an attack that'll prevent szayel from doing that....the jar perhaps?

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 12:58 PM
I think the jar comes into play after Mayuri defeats Szayel. I think Mayuri will most likely just counter whatever Szayel throws at him, release bankai like Byakuya and hopefully kills him :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
szayel definitely is the one fight that should be over in like....a second
hes already been in 15+ chapters for now i think maybe 20+
Kenpachi vs nnoitra is the battle that'll reveal lots of info to it such as halibel coming down to interfere or even ulquiorra showing up after a few chapters

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:23 PM
Well i think kubo might give Mayuri the same leeway that he gave byakuya. I think the fight most likely takes 2-3 chapters. Szayel dies or Mayuri takes him to SS, so that he can experiment :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 01:29 PM
prediction might include....
one vasto lorde making an appearance to stop any further actions by both sides and then if nnoitra is still alive then he might be killed by that vasto lorde if not then probably by ulquiorra/halibel if they decide to show up

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 01:32 PM
Do you mean an espada who is vasto lorde or just hollow. I doubt any interference will take place during these fights. Ulq wont come out, Halibel will most likely watch from the sidelines and commentate about Kenpachi's power. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
probably a vasto lorde that aizen has been scouting for....but then again it is too good to be true for them to make an appearance yet making a move so scratch that prediction down :p
the only interference that will occur probably when nnoitra is already backed up in the corner after his release state meaning when hes almost about to die by kenpachi

matrice
November 27, 2007, 02:27 PM
The next time probably we will see Kempachi's fight. I realy think that now the black guy is done for.

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 02:36 PM
I want Zomari saga to be over so we can move on to Kenpachi, but Kubo always tries to give the enemy another chance at the victory :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
i doubt thats the case for zomari
its a wrap theres no blind side for goukei senbonzakura
so its impossible for him to survive that exploding technique
unless hes really smart and clever to decide to use hana or rukia as a shield :p

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
I wonder how Byakuya and the rest will get healed, since they all are injured and Hana is in grave condition. Hopefully Unohana is on her way and can heal them, so the rukia and byakuya reunion can begin :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 03:10 PM
maybe possibly thats when either old man espada or halibel decides to show up :o
but i dont see her doing that since halibel is still at kenpachi vs nnoitra battle location
probably old man espada though thatll be tight :D

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
I don't think any other espada may show up, well Unohana might get some visitors. But I doubt that Halibel will intervene, she just likes to watch and comment on the battle :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 03:14 PM
yeah which kinda blows since i know we all want to see unohanas abilities other than that flying healing creatures of hers from her zanpaktou. I was wondering what attacks she can deliver with that creature of hers :(

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 03:24 PM
Maybe it can fire off something like a beam, like cyclops in legends. Hopefully next chapter Unohana heals rukia and everybody, I wish she shows some abilities, so we can compare her against other captains :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 03:31 PM
just a cutscene of the espadas talking about informations that we dont know of would be good :)
but if it IS in it then i predict in the end of the chapter itll show mayuri vs szayel faceoff with one showing a move which is probably szayel with mayuri saying "what was that?"

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 04:42 PM
I predict that Zomari will reveal another ability of his release, Mayuri and Szayel fight will start, and the chapter ends with Mayuri releasing his shikai. :)

hollowdemon
November 27, 2007, 08:28 PM
the chapter will probably start with.... what happened with zomari after that attack ( hopefully and most likely DEAD :D ) and afterwards itll make a transition to an espada conversation ( could either be between stark and halibel / halibel and old man/ old man and stark but most likely itll be stark and halibel if anything ) and itll give us a leak of what aizens plans are then end the chapter with mayuri vs szayel fight

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 08:37 PM
I doubt we will see the top 3 espada's. Most likely it will shift to Mayuri and Szayel and show us a glimpse of Kenpachi and Nnoi. :)

mackazoid
November 27, 2007, 09:17 PM
i realized that zomari has very similar abilities to a hollow which appeared in the early episodes.
You know, the one which shot "seeds" at its victims(one of them was tatsuki) and controlled their bodies, which prompted Orihime to attack it with her newfound power-shunshunrikka.
Anyone remembers what i'm saying??

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 09:31 PM
You mean Numb Chandelier, well she could only take control of the entire body, but yes I agree that their concept of power share something to a certain degree :)

Jack Van Burace
November 27, 2007, 09:54 PM
I have a theory that all hollow powers are fit into a different category than shinigami powers.

Those linked to illusion, manipulation, sheer reiatsu, summoning minions, eating and other mouth-hand related powers are hollow. Those related to the senses, kidou, tools and art-of-fighting are shinigami.

TheChosenOne
November 27, 2007, 10:00 PM
Wouldn't Illusion and Senses be in the same category since the latter is required for the former :)

I predict Zomari revealing another ability, since Szayel (with the doll thing) and Grimm (with Desaguron) had another ability, why would Zomari be excluded :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 01:26 AM
itd be kinda messing up the story if he decides to have a similar type of a second attack like szayel which could be something like regenerating himself or healing himself back from a near death situation. Most likely itll be something of a futile attack that we might think its very damaging but itll reveal that byakuya already knew none of his attacks wouldnt work anymore against him thus byakuya just completely wiping zomari off of existence :D

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 01:10 PM
itd be kinda messing up the story if he decides to have a similar type of a second attack like szayel which could be something like regenerating himself or healing himself back from a near death situation. Most likely itll be something of a futile attack that we might think its very damaging but itll reveal that byakuya already knew none of his attacks wouldnt work anymore against him thus byakuya just completely wiping zomari off of existence :D

That is plausible, since Byakuya will continue to show off his strength. I agree that whatever Zomari throws at Byakuya it will be a waste :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 07:59 PM
the chapter will probably drag out more of byakuya just degrading zomari of his futile efforts since whatever he does wont even make a scratch to byakuya any more thus moving to the next battle

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
Well hopefully Byakuya finishes of Zomari, so Kenpachi can come in the picture, Can't seem to have any more patience to wait :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 08:25 PM
its somewhat predicatble that mayuri will be next
which will also end in a sick way and aftewards will lead to the main battle out of all 3

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 08:32 PM
I really want Mayuri too be more creepy and sickly than Szayel, which would prove once and for all, that no one tops Mayuri in the creepy scientist department :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 08:35 PM
itll just be more disgusting than creepy id say ... something like he'll have szayels body part all of a sudden in his hands or something like that :p

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 08:37 PM
Well it's Mayuri were talking about, he make doctor jeckel look like a prince, So disgusting or creepy it going to be gross :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 08:43 PM
haha he'll talk to szayel and without him knowing he'll pull out his lower body and say "oh does this belong to you?" and he'll freak out and blood and body parts jst gushing out :p

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 08:45 PM
I think Mayuri will most likely do what Szayel had done so far, analyze and mimic his shortcoming and finally finish him off :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 08:53 PM
yeah its just a mayuri tactic that we can predict him doing...
good ol predictable sick scientists :p

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
Hopefully some info is given about how much he has improved since SS, maybe like Byakuya he will show of some techniques :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
i doubt its a technique for mayuri more like something he created

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
Most likely he made some body upgrades and will show us what it can do, and maybe something to stop Szayel :)

hollowdemon
November 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
for szayel he'll probably just keep revealing more and more holes in attack til mayuri shows his new creation and just pwned szayel after his losing act

TheChosenOne
November 28, 2007, 09:11 PM
I think The Szayel fight will mirror the Zomari fight in concept, one being too arrogant and leading to his downfall, in this case Szayel is up next :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 04:11 PM
so in a way its ironic that mayuri is in ishida's position when he fought ishida :p

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 04:14 PM
It's also ironic that Szayel is in ishida and renji position, and now Mayuri is in szayel's position. It's gonna be a fun fight :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 04:28 PM
mayuri will definitely reveal something before the chapter ends when szayel thinks he has the upper hand for somewhat reason

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 04:32 PM
Well most likely like Byakuya reviled his yoruichi technique, Mayuri might do the same against Szayel, since kubo has kind of decided to mirror the two fights :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 04:41 PM
talk about a flip flop eh ?
but i wonder where unohana went after she healed chad and gattenbein...
maybe went ahead to confront tousen and gin ? :o

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 04:45 PM
I think she is still there, I hope hana gets healed as well. Rukia's strike must have almost put hana on the verge of death. :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 04:51 PM
Unohana would make an appearance again in a few chapters...probably after this and the next one since i know captains have their own instincts to follow she wouldnt just tail one of the captains that are battling now. Just like how she found out the whole aizen scheme when he was fighting hitsugaya

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 05:17 PM
I think she will most likely find more people to heal. Most likely she heals rukia,hana and byakuya. I hope she shows some if her abilities. :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 05:36 PM
i have a prediction about unohana's purpose being there. Im sure we all think shes there to just heal but ill say that she sends isane to go to other battles and heal the injured people there while unohana probably snuck off to see the former captains somewhere else. Could also be healing the injured people and then have an encounter with them afterwards

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 07:15 PM
I doubt that, unless she is capable of defending herself from Aizen. I think she is there just to heal like byakuya, mayuri and kenpach is there to rescue people from their locations :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 07:37 PM
well kubo have somewhat failed then to show the force of unohana that is to be reckoned with if thats all she do. Im pretty sure in the near future when they're about to leave hueco mundo she'll reveal a move of defense that'll prevent any harm to be done to any of the surviving members. Not in this next chapter that is :p
For this one is just mayuri vs szayel which seems obvious

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 07:39 PM
Well maybe Kubo is waiting for the Winter War, to show Unohana and her power. For the next chapter I think Zomari will most likely survive and show us another ability of his release :)

rtyd1
November 29, 2007, 07:42 PM
Can you fight as Unohana in any of the Bleach games ?

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 07:43 PM
we can definitely say that after one more move byakuya does to zomari u can say sayonara to a butched up sliced and diced zomari in the next chapter :D

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 07:48 PM
@rtyd1

Yes you can, please direct that question to the bleach arcade thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=212) found under Bleach Bibliotica :)

@hollowdemon

Yes, most likely Zomari has reached his end, I don't think Byakuya would kill zomari, hopefully he might get some info out of him :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 07:56 PM
knowing byakuya he would just slice zomari's ass up
just like in the bounto arc he wasnt hesitating for no information from kariya when he released his bankai the second they began battling.

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well bounto arc has no claim in Byakuya's fight and behavior, but I agree that he might slice and kill Zomari for his intent to kill Rukia :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 08:24 PM
mayuri will probably pop out an item that szayel have no idea what it is just like how szayel did the whole voodoo thing to renji and ishida. Its definitely just like mayuri to just act out that hes losing in the first then reveal something thatll just completely pwn szayel. I hope this battle will be faster than zomari's though since we need to move quick towards kenpachi vs nnoitra and the winter arc.

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 08:28 PM
The element of surprise has already been used in the byakuya fight, so Mayuri fight might have the same. I still think Zomari will reveal an ability that we have not seen :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 08:43 PM
im crossing my fingers and praying it is the END of zomari .... im jst sick of him and his whole witchcraft technique it was pretty useless to find out an espada can only control somebody with his 50 pumpkin lookin self eyes. His sonido actually impressed me more than his release.
He dies, next battle for the next chapter :D

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 08:46 PM
I guess Zomari is a sort of an "eyesore" for you, hopefully zomari does indeed die or get injured at the hands of Byakuya :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 08:48 PM
lol indeed and damn right he is after he revealed his pathetic controlling of an excuse that we call his released move was really redundant. Grimmjow would've slashed his ass QUICK i actually prefer for szayel to be #7 than zomari.
i hope they show a glimpse of the situation for ichigo and co. at kenpachi vs nnoitra battlesite.

TheChosenOne
November 29, 2007, 08:52 PM
I also hope that some indication of how far Ken and Nnoi have come is shown, I just can't wait any longer for kenpachi, hopefully next chapter shows at least a panel or a page of kenpachi :)

hollowdemon
November 29, 2007, 09:16 PM
knowing kubo .... he'll probably leave us wondering what the situation is of their battle just like how we might see mayuri to be edged by szayel for a slight second but to regain composure and whoop his tail anyway :D

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 12:02 AM
I guess kubo could do the up and down scenario in where mayuri is shown to be weak and suddenly show that it was intentional and continue to destroy szayel. :)

notBowen
November 30, 2007, 02:37 AM
I imagine Mayuri will fake the "you've destroyed my organs" bit, like he is apparently doing at the end of this chapter, before doing the old "that's what you're thinking I should be saying right?" and revealing that he's perfectly immune to such attacks.

Though I wonder, would Szayel's power create organs in the doll if they didn't exist in the person?

patedecarne
November 30, 2007, 06:06 AM
Well , If the Incoming battlers will be laki the zomari and byakuya fight , than i'm satisfed , the fight was quick and good , but now I want see ashizogijizou released and completely crushes szayel , I can't even look in your face anymore...
And the zaraki fight won't be so interesting as the byakuya fight IMO...

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 01:27 PM
definitely favor the kenpachi vs nnoitra out of all the battles which unfortunately wont be shown this coming chapter since its somewhat obvious going to be mayuri vs szayel .
Theres a whole bunch of suprises waiting to be discovered where the battlesite of kenpachi vs nnoitra is and lets not forget we have an extra viewer in halibel and her fraccions :D

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 01:28 PM
I doubt Halibel is going to become a significant factor in the coming chapters, she most likely will observe and comment on Kenpachi's power, and how it is somewhat similar :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 01:57 PM
yeah alongisde with stark but something still tells me old man espada will show up or more likely for wonderwice to show up to where kenpachi is. Even if hes mentally challenged unlike the other espadas he still have the outfit and what seems to be a glimpse of a power of an espada when he striked urahara. Prediction for this chapter would only be for mayuri vs szayel but keep wonderwice in mind :D

patedecarne
November 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
The main reason that I'm not happy with the noitora vs Kenpachi fight is the fact that will be a "no brain fight", two physical fighters in a close combat , At least for me that's not great , but I can be wrong, of course!
So far , best fights were from Kuchiki Clan in Hueco Mundo...

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 02:29 PM
Well I think kenpachi is smart, he recognized how to counter Tousen's bankai, so maybe he might have some strategic vision,... never mind, it's gonna be a brawl :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 02:33 PM
well its relieving now that we see byakuya fighting and coming for a purpose his sister rukia ( not counting the bounto arc that is < < < ) its a turn and new shed of character in byakuya which could also be in fact cause of his wife/ rukia's sister ( i forgot her name gome !!) but then again it is cause of direct order of yamamoto-sama (whomp)
nevertheless byakuyas the man for giving an espada elimination record with this upcoming chapter which i believe will happen :D

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 02:38 PM
Wife's name is Hisana, Well I think one of the reasons if not the main reason, for Byakuya to kill (if he does) Zomari, is cuz of what he did to Rukia. :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 03:50 PM
as zomari tries to attempt foolish counter attacks to byakuya he'll jst simple say "shine (die) " slashes and we dust our hands of zomari's ridiculous pointless arrogance :D

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 03:58 PM
I wonder what Byakuya will do after the fight, will he just stay there and wait for everyone to get healed or will he go looking for Ichigo :)

hiropyro
November 30, 2007, 06:46 PM
Probably go looking for Ichigo.. xD I hope that kenpachi achieved Shikai (?spelling) You know its bound to happen.. XD

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:52 PM
Kenpachi sword is in constant shikai state like Ichigo's. The data book says it

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 06:54 PM
I was surprised to see Mayuri on the floor, since I thought it would be the other way around. It was sick to see Byakuya clean house with Mayuri. I wonder if the pride that Byakuya was talking about was Rukia :)

hiropyro
November 30, 2007, 06:54 PM
o.O but I thought he didn't learn its name so, wouldn't that mean it couldn't be... -goes of to find data book sounds so thrilling- Well then bankai!!! XD that would be even better!!! XD
~edit~ I found somewhere that he got its name after his fight with Ichigo.. Not sure how true that is..

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 07:02 PM
According to the data books, Kenpachi has a nameless shikai. Let's stick to the topic, before this thread become a debate of Kenpachi's shikai, there is a thread already for that. As for the discussion, I wonder where Unohana is, is she still healing Chad and Ganten, and send Isane to see how Hana is doing :)

Here's the link : http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20596 :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:08 PM
Kenpachi's BanKai will probably be similar to Komura's or Ikkaku's BanKai

gfire2
November 30, 2007, 07:33 PM
wat a fast fight, was hopin more of an ichigo-grimmjaw fight

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:36 PM
Too many battles going on at once
Kubo is going to resolve the other fights quickly so that Kenpachi and Noitora can have a 10 ch fight with both releasing

hiropyro
November 30, 2007, 07:42 PM
You know it or its going to be cut short because Gin ((or someone else)) decides they want a piece of the action... I said Gin only because we havn't seen much of him in a while..

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:05 PM
I doubt anyone would interrupt the fight, if Kubo is going to follow the concept of Byakuya fight, i doubt Mayuri and Kenpachi will have interruptions during their fight :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:12 PM
If you think about it there have been too many interruptions this arc
Cant remember any in the SS arc

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:18 PM
Well nobody interrupted the Grimm fight, No one interrupted the Byakuya fight, no one interrupted the Dordoini fight. So I think Kubo will follow in that fashion and strictly keep it 1 on 1. :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 08:27 PM
which is kinda boring isnt it ? it cant just be the same pattern the whole time theyre in las noches something is still there waiting to make us shocked out of our arses :p

its sad that zomari resorts to beggin for his life to byakuya ... thats pathetic

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:30 PM
Well I would not want someone too interrupt the mad scientist fight, what about Kenpachi against Nnoi, someone interrupting would be a very bad scenario (for me) :)

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 08:43 PM
which is kinda boring isnt it ? it cant just be the same pattern the whole time theyre in las noches something is still there waiting to make us shocked out of our arses :p

its sad that zomari resorts to beggin for his life to byakuya ... thats pathetic

which confirms everything that i hated about him ever since he showed up at rukia's feet....attempting to finish her off, i found that to be pathetic for an espada, good riddance i say

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 08:48 PM
yes i thank you for agreeing with me about that trash scumbag we call an espada. Even aaroniero gave a better battle and chapter(s) against rukia ( granted shes not a captain or doesnt have bankai but the kaien-dono memory was touching )
zomari dead NEXT!! 1 down 2 to go
wheres byakuya heading off to with saying take care to isane though ?? hes not planning to battle with only one arm and leg with anyone higher will he ? :o

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 08:53 PM
he prob went to unohana to get a quick touch up on his leg and arm

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:54 PM
I think he went looking for Ichigo, or Renji, since he is his vice captain :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 09:07 PM
if he does happen to go to ichigo which is the battlesite for kenpachi vs nnoitra its a big chance if ulquiorra comes out byakuya might be a target for him to fight wont that be awesome if it does happen ? :D
its pretty interesting to see a character like byakuya to say "take care" at the end of that battle though *tear*

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:08 PM
That would be too much, Maybe he went to search for Aizen or some other person, maybe he has a mystery mission that he has to take care off (Mystery :p so childlike) :)

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 09:24 PM
i just read the mangashare translation and they translated that line to be "please proceed" so im guessing it was more of a tanomu...as in "take care of the rest", "not take care of yourself"

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:26 PM
According to the chapter, it says Mayuri is powerless in front of Szayel's ability, since his voodoo doll is capable of bringing people to their knees, I wonder if that is what Szayel used against Mayuri at the last page :)

molokidan
November 30, 2007, 09:36 PM
Zomali was an eyesore, and talked way too much with stupid cyclical logic, so it was so great to see him get destroyed by Byakuya. Szayel is a lot similar to Zomali, and one # less to boot. I'm pretty sure Mayuri will rip him to shreds, it's just a matter of time.

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 09:38 PM
eyesore LOL

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 09:39 PM
dokanda.....did i say that right, molokidan? i mean that i agree

molokidan
November 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
dokanda.....did i say that right, molokidan? i mean that i agree

Doukan da, yeah. Dokan means earthen pipe :P

Hopefully Mayuri will make quick work of Szayel. The fight with him has been going on for almost 40 chapters now...jesus christ...

That way we can get to the real event -- Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra.

I'm also curious to see what will happen with Yamii. Where the hell has he been? It'd be hilarious if he somehow ran into Captain Unohana in a hallway somewhere (or maybe due to Gin's manipulation).

puma
November 30, 2007, 09:55 PM
I have been out of touch for a while. Pls can someone tell me if Rukia is confirmed dead? Or almost dying? which one?:s

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:56 PM
She is still alive, but she is in critical condition. Most likely Isane will heal her before or after Hanatarou :)

Seta Soujirou
November 30, 2007, 10:59 PM
the bad guys won't help the bad guys that are losing...that's what i see...on the other hand if the good guys are near annihilation, their nakama will arrive to save the day...thus keep the story characters alive and continuing the plot...

hollowdemon
December 01, 2007, 09:56 AM
yeah its a little odd that a number 10 would outlive the ones that are higher than him .....
he's probably an espada favorite like how ulquiorra and grimmjow is just like how hana is to SS that manages to keep popping up and get some air time.

When byakuya said to " you can come out now" i was expecting another enemy :p but im sure kubo isnt that heartless to have enemy after enemy thrown to byakuya especially with him being injured. Its shocking to see mayuri on the losing end of the battle between szayel but we all know it is definitely a matter time before he is done and over with :D

TheChosenOne
December 01, 2007, 12:17 PM
well hopefully hana and rukia gets healed by isane. I winder were unohana is, is she still healing chad and gantenbein. :)

ish3
December 01, 2007, 01:04 PM
This weeks chapter of Bleach was pretty good. Byakuya finally destroyed the 8 eyed Espada and now it's time for Mr. Kuro to fight his opponent.

Tsukisama
December 01, 2007, 01:08 PM
I was also wondering about Yammi. The only reason I can think for him to survive is that he was one of the first introduced and thus is going to be a "favorite" as suggested. Hopefully though, Unohana will finish him off during some chance encounter. Since it always seems like Unohana is avoiding fights like the plague, she will probably show up after Mayuri vs. Szayel to heal everyone there, not wanting to interfere I suppose.

finitesaidness
December 01, 2007, 01:21 PM
What about Aizen's line at the tea party, that if they continue to follow him they have no enemies. The hollow's say they follow because with Aizen there is no fear. Even Aaronniro (Espada 9) questioned this at his death. Why is Aizen letting his espada be killed? Furthermore, whose sword is Rukia holding? Is the hilt just incorrectly drawn?

hollowdemon
December 01, 2007, 02:24 PM
of course shes holding her zanpaktou :D
its just a matter of time for yammi to die by one of the captains that sin las noches right now he's jsut like szayel stretching out his air time when its suppose to be done a while ago if kubo wanted to he wouldve made urahara or yoruichi to be the one to deliver yammi's end :D

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:14 PM
Aizen may be letting the current Espada die to open up places for the post H arrancar

Hockeychaoz
December 01, 2007, 10:19 PM
of course shes holding her zanpaktou :D
its just a matter of time for yammi to die by one of the captains that sin las noches right now he's jsut like szayel stretching out his air time when its suppose to be done a while ago if kubo wanted to he wouldve made urahara or yoruichi to be the one to deliver yammi's end :D

Lol, if I were Yammi I'd be tripping.
3 Espada stronger then me have already been beaten? Run bitch run!

Honestly, I feel a little Vegeta/Nappa situation coming on. Ulq is gonna end up killing Yammi I bet. Just a hunch.

TheChosenOne
December 02, 2007, 01:00 AM
Most likely Ulq will erase the weaker espada, since 5,6,7,8,9 are likely to be killed or injured gravely. :)

cairo
December 02, 2007, 09:01 AM
Quick question of clarification:

after the espada makes this short-lived tirade against shinigami's and their unjustified "justice", Byakuya says something about the only reason for killing him was contempt for his pride... what does he mean by that? I didn't understand the translation... I know they were talking about pride and whatnot in the previous chapters... but yeah... clarification would be nice.
And right before he says that, there's a picture of Rukia holding the sword against her throat. Is that Byakuya's cryptic way of saying "the reason why i'm killing you is cuz you hurt my sister"? I love sibling love! (: NOT incest but the platonic kind~
Always saw Byakuya as a cold bastard... but I guess he has his somewhat aristocratic arrogant way of being sensitive...

Smudj
December 02, 2007, 10:35 AM
Rukia is his pride.Zomari tried to kill her.

Navid.
December 02, 2007, 10:59 AM
Not muc to say on the chapter except a few things I quite enjoyed seeing:

1, the fact that Byakuya finished off the espada with a combination of kido, shunpu and normal swordplay without shikai or bankai. Just showed that once he had fully observed his opponent the gap between them was as he said, quite big.

2, I just loved the worried look on Isane's face when she was around Byakuya, (after all this is the same guy who happily was about to watch as his pride was about to get executed during Soul Society storyline), so I'm sure most of the guys in Seretei still view him with the same level of fear/respect as Renji and Rukia used to...

Here is the look again :D :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/navid00/Other/18.jpg

gdupninja
December 02, 2007, 03:43 PM
Yeah Byakuya was way stronger than him and I disagree with what people are saying about him gaining a power up. He didnt get any stronger. He just fought well. He has to be on that sort of level to be considered captain.

Saifi
December 02, 2007, 03:55 PM
that may be but i for my life cant remember seeing anything like "gokei senbunzakura kageyoshi" , just the regular senbunzakura kageyoshi is all i can remember

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 08:04 PM
read this page
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/301/22/

Aonsaithya
December 02, 2007, 08:25 PM
Anyone else noticed that in page 14-15, when Byakuya says "You raised your blade in contempt of my pride", and there's the picture of Rukia, she is actually wielding Senbonzakura instead of her own zanpakuto? Look at the tsuba. In earlier pics she had her own sword. I wonder if this is intentional? Likely so, as it might refer to him (Bya) having to use kidou against his little sister?

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 08:41 PM
No if you look closer the two Zanpakuto are different,
Rukia's zanpakuto is in the normal sealed state while Byakuya has his Zanpakuto in ShiKai

Hockeychaoz
December 02, 2007, 11:14 PM
Rukia's zanpakuto is in the normal sealed state while Byakuya has his Zanpakuto in ShiKai

Wow, that is weird. I didn't even notice it.

And sorry rtyd1, that definatly is byakuya's zanpaktou.
Rukia's is quite different.

http://www.chiideki.com/bleach/bankai/00hilt.jpg.full.jpg

Neuroff
December 03, 2007, 01:07 AM
It's not in shikai, you wouldn't see a sword if it was. I'd have to say it was just a simple mistake.

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 02:32 AM
It was great to see zomari dead, he was just a wasted espada, which makes me wonder about nnoi and mayuri. Will mayuri have the same level of ease, even though he was on the floor. :)

rtyd1
December 03, 2007, 05:24 AM
It's not in shikai, you wouldn't see a sword if it was. I'd have to say it was just a simple mistake.

Not sure if your right or i'm wrong,
I thought that the multiple blades were just an ability of his sword in the released state

Neuroff
December 03, 2007, 05:32 AM
The only thing Byakuya's zanpakutou does in shikai is split into 1000 blades. That's why it's called Senbonzakura, it means 1000 cherry blossoms.

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 01:32 PM
Why did Zomari vanish like that, it's the first time I have seen an espada do that. Aaroniero when killed, his body was still solid, and is still now :)

hollowdemon
December 03, 2007, 02:41 PM
who knew zomari would pull out the "why do you shinigamis kill hollows" move. i never thought an espada would stoop as low as asking that stupid question to byakuya when hes about to pwn him anyway. :p

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 03:37 PM
Well it's fair, since hollows they are opposites. But Zomari asking is kind of stupid since he prides himself on being smart and respectful :)

gdupninja
December 03, 2007, 04:15 PM
Well I was glad to see that stupid espada get owned by Byakuya. And he was talking so much shit. And then he starts whining at the end about hollows and shinigami. Anyway Mayuri isn't that strong of a captain in my eyes. Hes just a scientist with bankai and funny gadgets.

bradz22
December 03, 2007, 04:20 PM
why is unohana going to heal gantenbein again???

gdupninja
December 03, 2007, 04:22 PM
Shes gonna heal who? Are you talking about the privilion espada?

Saifi
December 03, 2007, 05:48 PM
read this page
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/301/22/

what am i supposed to see here ?

-------------------------------edit

ps: about unohana , i think she gets off of healing people , like someone said, shes on a healing spree and cant be stopped !

gdupninja
December 03, 2007, 05:56 PM
Yeah shes all about buisness though. It seems like failure is not an option with her.

Hockeychaoz
December 03, 2007, 06:49 PM
Well I was glad to see that stupid espada get owned by Byakuya. And he was talking so much shit. And then he starts whining at the end about hollows and shinigami. Anyway Mayuri isn't that strong of a captain in my eyes. Hes just a scientist with bankai and funny gadgets.

Oxymoron?

We've only seen Mayuri fight once. And that was against someone that no captain, save Yamma, could have beaten.

Navarr0Newton
December 03, 2007, 08:29 PM
lmao. seriously though one of zenbonzakura`s abilities is ti form blades out of each shard from the bankai. thats what the whole scene of the massacre one was. when he fought with ichigo. but i actually loved zomaris design. loved it. i thinmk that there is no way you can kill mayuri by harming his internal organs because he modified his body soooo much.

dontcha remember when his daughter said the only way to kill mayuri is to remove his head?

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 08:35 PM

Well Mayuri is no where in the levels of Kenpachi and Byakuya, but I think he is still a formidable opponent. Most people say that Mayuri is weak cuz Ishida beat him, but Ishida had to use a suicidal technique that increases your power to unimaginable levels to defeat Mayuri. I think Mayuri is much stronger or has at least increased in techniques from SS. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 03, 2007, 08:50 PM
Well Mayuri is no where in the levels of Kenpachi and Byakuya, but I think he is still a formidable opponent. Most people say that Mayuri is weak cuz Ishida beat him, but Ishida had to use a suicidal technique that increases your power to unimaginable levels to defeat Mayuri. I think Mayuri is much stronger or has at least increased in techniques from SS. :)

I <3 you for understanding that Mayuri isn't weak because of the Ishida incident.
*gives kitten made of pie*

I figure next chapter to be a decisive victory for Mayuri.

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 09:03 PM
Hopefully Szayel is erased much faster than Zomari, Szayel has been around for too long, even he was included in the nell flashback. I think Szayel is a great character but he is just been dragged along, hopefully Mayuri will end his way. :)

rtyd1
December 03, 2007, 09:30 PM
Agreed,
Szayel should have died when Ishida used his Quincy Cross Seele Schneider tech his release was lame

Hockeychaoz
December 03, 2007, 10:26 PM
Agreed,
Szayel should have died when Ishida used his Quincy Cross Seele Schneider tech his release was lame

Then we'd all be mad that Szayle didn't release. People would say he wasn't taking them seriously enough. And he died because he was careless.

Kinda like how everyones harping on Zomari right now.

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 10:49 PM
I think Szayel should have been defeated about the time Grimmjow was or when Nell released. Szayel just keeps living, I wonder if Mayuri will be able to destroy his "immortality". :)

patedecarne
December 04, 2007, 07:00 AM
I really cannot understand why people keep talking about how mayuri was weak ,etc; That last attack from Ishida , did you guys really believe any other captains beside mayuri will survive that final attack? Even Byakuya , Kenpachi will be totally crushed by his last hit , mayuri only survive because he has the ability to regenerate, any other captain has this ability? No...The you can foresee the results...

squidbreath
December 04, 2007, 10:46 AM
4-eyed-pink-hair-dude gets bottled up cuz he fails to squish Mayuri's brain in his voodoo doll before getting pwned, the end.:eyeroll lolz

-Would be cool if those Egyptian horns had some sort of special ability though...

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 10:56 AM
it most likely are just like the gadget thats in his ears where he can chuck it and slice you with it. Mayuri's body is just full of tricks so i doubt szayel would be able to handle all of it. Granted that he did only fight ishida and it seemed as though ishida pwned him completely but whos to say that ishida cant do that again? after all ishida did train and grew stronger but at the same time i agree that mayuri has time to improve his body also ...

Him kneeling are no signs of him about to lose the battle ... its jst all according to his plan i believe in him :D

Ðveiz
December 04, 2007, 11:21 AM
I really cannot understand why people keep talking about how mayuri was weak ,etc; That last attack from Ishida , did you guys really believe any other captains beside mayuri will survive that final attack? Even Byakuya , Kenpachi will be totally crushed by his last hit , mayuri only survive because he has the ability to regenerate, any other captain has this ability? No...The you can foresee the results...

If all you can do is dispatch and renerate serveral hours / days later (bleach time?O.o) then you wount stand a good chance versus a strong openent :P Not to forget, if Mayuri was killed by head, then his ability is for naught. Any strenght of his prevented him to get hit? He was just lucky that it wasn't his head. Sure poison, but he'll die as well, and that dosn't make him strong.

We've seen Mayuris bankai, and it dosn't look too promessing... Big things are slow... maybe it could do a cero type of blast? But mainly it looks like a Menos Grande kind of Bankai... but again, yay poison? supose he could kill Aizen with it? not... its way to overpowered, if thats the case... but its the poison that makes him strong, and he tries to Avoid contact with his openents after that point, if they're stronger than him (based on his style).

Ishida's attack could be dodged, don't forget that there most likely are way faster captains than Mayuri. There are many differend things to master in bleachverse, and shunpo just dossn't seem to be Mayuris strong side, thus making Ishidas attack look very quick beside its strenght. But in the end, you can't kill what you can't hit.

just saying you soulnd't counter a prejudige with a prejudige :) As for ppl saying Mayuri is weak to that any captins woulnd't be able to survive Ishidas attack (dodge ftw). [on chapter]Speed gotta be Mayuris ability weakness, and that dragonfly Espada seems to lack speed :D[/off chapter]

Also what the heck use is there with poison if you run around with an antidote on you? Kill/trap Mayuri or his leutanet, drink it and move on O.o (suposed Mayuri also have one, which is likely since he woulnd't always want his openents dead or ally for that matter if in the wrong place in the wrong time).

Just my view of why Mayuri is weak :) Sure might change my view if he shows us some new pwnage ability now, but I doubt i'll happend.

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 11:44 AM
i agree, mayuri so far is the second weakest captain next to komamura simply because hes a scientist it would be a different story if hes a scientist WITH power maybe someone like urahara since i do believe hes a much stronger 12th squad captain than mayuri is.

To see mayuri kneeling in front of szayel in a way is expected but we all know he wont lose that easily :D

patedecarne
December 04, 2007, 02:35 PM
Is that true that Komamura is really weak? because in his fight with zaraki , it's looked like he was not injured, and he lose to aizen because a hadou nº 90 not fair.. And I think if Mayuri fights seriously , he can crush dragonfly with ease , I'm really dn't understand his" show on the knees"...

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 03:12 PM
well we just took it into consideration that he is since his bankai haven't shown much except that pummel move that it does like his shikai.
Its jst all a plan to mayuri about him being on the ground jst to think apollo has the upperhand at the moment but we all know hes going to use one of his creation if not that then hopefully a new bankai move :D

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 03:32 PM
I think mayuri is playing along just like byakuya humored zomari with his speed even though he had the yoruichi technique in the first place. :)

gdupninja
December 04, 2007, 03:41 PM
I didn't say Mayuri is weak. I just said he is one of the weaker captains in my opinion. His bankai could be effective but He doesn't seem like a good one on one fighter. Now the person i cant wait to see fight is Soi Fon. Oh boy now she can take it to someone in a 1 on 1.

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 04:12 PM
Mayuri is one of the weaker captains but I still think he is still a formidable opponent. Hopefully he releases his bankai and finishes off szayel. :)

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 04:54 PM
haha soi fon? we have yet to know if she has a bankai or not which i highly doubt she does .... although i do agree that she is a somewhat formidable opponent for not a very strong enemy though cuz once they release she might be done for :(
Byakuya might be heading towards deep of the las noches :o hehe going towards aizen yes i know im getting ahead of myself

Neuroff
December 04, 2007, 05:06 PM
haha soi fon? we have yet to know if she has a bankai or not which i highly doubt she does .... although i do agree that she is a somewhat formidable opponent for not a very strong enemy though cuz once they release she might be done for :(
Byakuya might be heading towards deep of the las noches :o hehe going towards aizen yes i know im getting ahead of myself
She's a captain and she's not Kenpachi, therefore she has bankai.

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 05:10 PM
kenpachi is a captain last time i checked though .... and most likely the one we see now he has a bankai too i believe and hope

gdupninja
December 04, 2007, 05:22 PM
It has been stated by Byakuya and Yoruichi that all captains except for Zaraki have bankai. If her shinkai is that cool and powerful then her bankai must be powerful too. She is a master of hand to hand and shes fast as hell oh and i forgot about her other fighting style. She is my second favorite captain.

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 07:14 PM
@hollowdemon

I think he meant since Yoruichi told Ichigo that only one captain does not have bankai, Kenapachi, so Soi Fon has to have a bankai to fit the requirement. :)

@gdupninja

I think she is most likely Yoruichi, she will use shunko instead of using her zanpak, since that seems to a more superior type of combat :)

rtyd1
December 04, 2007, 10:44 PM
Does Soi Fon use Yoruichi's zanpakuto ?

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 10:53 PM
I think she uses her own zanpak:)

Ðveiz
December 05, 2007, 07:58 AM
I agree. Its also stated from her merories during their fight in SS arc that Yoruichi have seen Soi Fongs Shikai back before she left SS. Yoruichi most likely keept her sword just untill she left her special forces spot in SS to the real world, therefore it woulnd't match up.

Offtopic: I dont really get it... how can a shinigami use another shinigami's zanpaktu when its a manefestment of your own soul, and if the shinigami gets dispatched, then the soul cutter sould be following right after? Its made up from energi from the shinigami, so how can it exsist without them and how can others control it?

As far as I remember, Tousen took his deer dead friends zanpaktu, but how is it possible in Bleachverse logic?

Even if the Zanpaktu would be pernament existing in the spirit world after its drawen from the soul, then still, how can others control it?

patedecarne
December 05, 2007, 08:17 AM
After re-reading this chapter many times , I've found three reasons to explain why byakuya owns so much:

1- His quotes. For example: " how can you think that a espada will even be in the same level from a captain" and " Even if I cannot use a leg and a arm , you cannot even reaches half of my powers" or something like that;

2-He doesn't even move to use Bankai , and his bankai is completely deadly , beautiful and mortal,the panel with his bankai on chapter 301 was superb;

3-He can use Shunpo with only a leg!!! Just only a leg, hehe,Period

Decorus
December 05, 2007, 10:41 AM
Soi Fong has her own Zanpaktu. We simply have not seen Yoruichi use hers because she prefers to fight using martial arts.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 02:27 PM
I wonder if Szayel will be killed off as well, even though Mayuri wants to experiment on him. I also wonder why Byakuya didn't wait to get healed, where did he run off to :)

Outlawz
December 05, 2007, 03:53 PM
I agree, mayuri so far is the second weakest captain next to komamura simply because hes a scientist it would be a different story if hes a scientist WITH power maybe someone like urahara since i do believe hes a much stronger 12th squad captain than mayuri is.

To see mayuri kneeling in front of szayel in a way is expected but we all know he wont lose that easily
First off, Zarakai is by far the weakest captain in the Soul Society. Judging komamura is just retarded. And Mayuri could go bankai and kill just about anyone.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 04:06 PM
Zaraki is the WEAKEST captain, come on, How are you basing this statement. Mayuri is weaker, tousen is weaker, komma is weaker, the list goes on :)

Outlawz
December 05, 2007, 04:14 PM
Zaraki is the WEAKEST captain, come on, How are you basing this statement. Mayuri is weaker, tousen is weaker, komma is weaker, the list goes on :)

Any captain with bankai would wreck Zarakais shit.

And all three captains you just named, would win.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 05:34 PM
well tousen actually lost, kenpachi is stronger than some captains even without bankai. I am not sure why you think kenpachi is weak just cuz of his bankai shortcoming, cuz he makes up for that with his ridiculous power and reiatsu. :)

hollowdemon
December 05, 2007, 05:36 PM
i agree, kenpachi is just ridiculously strong alone without a bankai. i think you missed the chapter in SS arc when kenpachi completely pwned tousen INSIDE of his bankai and he even took blows of his tenken and benihiku (thats the name of tousens i think) while all u see is him standing still taking it not even flinching from the attacks. Sure we didnt see the komamura vs kenpachi fight but we can safely say that the result most likely will be the same as tousen feeling dumb thinking his bankai would defeat kenpachi :D

Byakuya might be on the prowl now that he just finished a battle with an espada. Possibly healed by isane and then making a move by his own

Outlawz
December 05, 2007, 05:52 PM
well tousen actually lost,
Had Tousen not been toying with him, he would won in a few seconds.

Sure we didnt see the komamura vs kenpachi fight but we can safely say that the result most likely will be the same as tousen feeling dumb thinking his bankai would defeat kenpachi
No we can't,

Because that would be stupid.

And Mayuri would beat Kenpachi the minute he releases his bankai.

hollowdemon
December 05, 2007, 06:28 PM
we cant say if he wasnt toying since he only delivered about 2 attacks that actually landed on kenpachi and the rest kenpachi figured it out and dodged it. So in that sense he was just verbally toying with him but the attacks would've ended in the same results if he was giving his demon speech to kenpachi or not :D

Espada battles need to be intervened with some out of the ordinary appearance so itll keep these chapters even more interesting :D

Neuroff
December 05, 2007, 06:29 PM
"You are too dangerous, Zaraki Kenpachi!! Letting you live, is way too dangerous!" These are the words of someone who is not serious about killing Kenpachi, huh? The simple fact is that even had Tousen tried cut off Kenpachi's head, he would have survived. Kenpachi is so far above Tousen's level that he can dodge his strikes AFTER they have already touched him.

At best, Mayuri would die with Kenpachi. At worst? Kenpachi kills him and takes the antidote.