PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 262 Discussion/263 Prediction Thread

Nami
November 24, 2007, 02:08 AM
Chapter 262 is out at the RTS.
Check it out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=621113#post621113) and discuss away.

You can also talk about what is going to happen next in 263. :amuse

Abram89
November 24, 2007, 02:25 AM
Holy shit... Tengu and Kitsune are so tough, and at least we can see power of h-gun, like said earlier it's some sort of gravity power which is squizing you, anyway tengu almost killed, and nobu is near dead too, I'm really curious what will happen next...

花男★
November 24, 2007, 02:42 AM
i think Katou will come back and save Nobu by shooting dat damn tengu with the Y gun (oh plz Katou plz!!!!), and stealing the tengu's points from Nobu. gettin enough to try to bring kurono back, in the other hand i think that in the next chapter the Nurarihyon will be fully regenerated and ready to own the osakans or at least whats left of them, and theres when the so called Oka Hachiru makes his appearance, at least thats what i think

and Nobu if u die i kill you!!!!!! >: ( >: (

dont die plz T_T

byes

1ya1ya1980
November 24, 2007, 03:07 AM
um....where is Nobu's girl friend. if Nobu die ,what will happen to his girl friend

Hollow Kurono
November 24, 2007, 05:12 AM
Tsk,i knew it,i knew it Nobu realy blows,i knew that he will not be that cleaver.To bad for him,when i saw what that stronger gun can do i was like,use the damn x-gun,its 10 times better,to bad he was late.Where did Katou go??Hmm.Maybe ran away cause he was scared,but not the Katou i know,probably gonna shoot someone from da roof.But it seems he fell after jumpin.At page 5.Tengu realy wont get away this time from Y-Gun,ofcourse if Katou shoots,and damn is OKa is still fightin that Spider-Bull.

Reika,oh Reika im so disssapointed,u should try to do something,i dont think Tokyo team wont have a big part in this mission,doesnt mean that its Osaka,Osaka team must do the work.They got sent her to work togheter with Osaka,they doin the oposite.Atleast theyre have the entire team now.Now atack Reika,plz.

Oh and Snoopy and Tengu are omg,realy strong.But not unbeatable.Tengu is diein at the moment by now,he has a half of his face off like Kyou.I liked this chapter realy.

grandweasel
November 24, 2007, 06:04 AM
uh, I hope that nobu guy gets killed...I pretty much hate most of the osaka crew for being boring and extra to the story...they seem pretty lame even with their points, kurono seemed stronger than the ones so far....Im really hoping they all get killed anyway...really shitty

the two aliens were great though...they deserve a more interesting battle against characters that have some flavour

Abram89
November 24, 2007, 06:17 AM
Yea, Nobu sucked and probably he is going to die, like Anzu said he is too reckless and confident about his power. For me he can die, I'm cheering for Pervert and his sick mind anyway ;] btw. I laughed so much when Tengu was playing with Nobu, and George said "What the hell're ya doin retard" :D:D

Tokio team is lazy as always, damn, and stupid reika is cryin all over beacause they're weak, stop this shit and fight ! They're pissing me off so much >.< Screw Tokio team (except
Katou, Kaze and Takeshi)

I'm really wondering if Kitsune is still alive, maybe he died already ? Aw, and we must wait 2 weeks again... This chapter was awesome indeed

ssjasper2003
November 24, 2007, 09:42 AM
Huh so I guess the guns osakans got "melt" the aliens it just rather compresses the space between & the smaller aliens just got squished like a bug.

Tengu is a beast, I though nobu was shooting at his leg on page 22 lol. His chances of surviving are the same as nerdos now if he stays away from any action. Kid katou jump in a 45 degree angle or something?

Reika, meh I dont expect anything from her. Sakata & cherry wont use "esp" any bit/a lot & their weapons wont help them beat the bosses now. Kazes suit is gone right? So that leaves the old man, inaba, am i forgetting anyone else?

Oka will show up soon probably once george gets in trouble, the rapist is dead for sure if he gets caught by tengu or ?kitsune? cause he has his suit half on which wont help him any bit.

Mrai
November 24, 2007, 12:22 PM
Great chapter. Finally some REAL action. That gun is way cool although these aliens are pretty powerful. The Tokio team is really useless. I'm guessing Osaka team dies, Tokio team gets in trouble after defeating these two bosses and having to fight Nurarihyon, and finally Oka appears and ends the battle. Wonder if the Tokio team and Osaka team(what is left of them) will join in future battles.

the rapist is dead for sure if he gets caught by tengu or ?kitsune? cause he has his suit half on which wont help him any bit.

Hahahaha, I really laughed when I saw how this guy had his suit put on. He is in real danger although I think all the Osakans except Anzu and Oka will die.

assalane
November 24, 2007, 02:38 PM
It's been now 1 year and ~25 episodes... so far nothing has happened, we know nothing more than 1 year ago, well maybe we know even less with all the main characters gone... I reeeaaally hope this arc end like reeeaally soon, cause it's getting god-dammed boring... I've never seen a manga that held so much promise go to the dogs like that... Well I'll stop the ranting, I just had to spit it out before I drop this manga...

TheGenius
November 24, 2007, 06:49 PM
Guess I lost my bet saying that Nobu will not die....Weird though...Georges and Mr. Rapist are still alive...

Do you think Nobu is going to die? They kinda noticed that he was currentl being squeezed...

So now we also know how the guns work...Not super efficient though! So If I joined I still rock the little guns! They are devastating against them wow!

Where the F is Nura??

Hollow Kurono
November 25, 2007, 04:08 AM
Nura is probably rejeneratin somewhere.Tengu and Scooby flew off somewhere and got back.Well Nobu may survive if George and Mr.Rapist will come at them,but for realy Rapist needs to puit on dat suit,but hes good without it.Looks like Tengu aint gonna fly anymore.

X-Gun>H-Gun,anyday.

Well i think Nobu will probably get saved,and Tengu goes down,but damn H-Gun is only good on weak aliens.

Nomiya
November 25, 2007, 09:10 AM
but damn H-Gun is only good on weak aliens.

That's the reason because Izumi said they need more powerful weapons.

The aliens are more stronger than ever, Tengu is the best example.

Nuri will be the strongest alien we've seen, you'll see...

Konata
November 25, 2007, 09:34 AM
That's the reason because Izumi said they need more powerful weapons.

The aliens are more stronger than ever, Tengu is the best example.

Nuri will be the strongest alien we've seen, you'll see...

Nuri seems like an ordinary alien to me. He got shot twice and all that's left is his head firing the eye beam endlessly.

I am interested in what will Nuri do to be haxx and wipe out those arrogant Osakans, and I am interested on what will the pervert do if he survives.

warbandit66
November 25, 2007, 09:37 AM
^^ Maybe Kyou had the right idea using the X gun, he must've obtained the H gun since he had cleared twice, but had probably decided to stick with the X gun because it suited his hit and run style

Nomiya
November 25, 2007, 09:48 AM
Nuri seems like an ordinary alien to me. He got shot twice and all that's left is his head firing the eye beam endlessly.

But he's a 100 pointer, he's the strongest alien of the group.

Hollow Kurono
November 25, 2007, 11:32 AM

His not an ordnary alien,hes what u call a regenarator.His not like Tengu,Tengu got shot by the X-Gun and he aint gonna get his arms back.While Nurari is regenaratin into a form stronger then any he has shown.

^^ Maybe Kyou had the right idea using the X gun, he must've obtained the H gun since he had cleared twice, but had probably decided to stick with the X gun because it suited his hit and run style

YEah that Explains the reason why Kyou used an X-Rifle then the H-Gun.Cause i was realy wonderin why,but actualy it may seem that he thinked that way and that wasnt a plot mistake.YEah ur probably right.

Seta Soujirou
November 25, 2007, 12:03 PM
looks like the tokyo team will be in action soon...against the minotaur that will terrorize those civilians...wonder what happen to nishi and oka...

i doubt nobu will die since kuwabara and george are just by his side...the tengu will probably be dead by the next chapter...we have seen pretty much what he can do...

Nomiya
November 25, 2007, 12:18 PM
wonder what happen to nishi and oka...

Nishi is near of tengu battle for sure... he's observing and studying the situation.

Reclaimer
November 25, 2007, 01:26 PM
I wonder who picks up Nobu's missing H-Gun. It disappeared sometime between page 20 and 21, but there is no indication what happened to it. I assume it went flying after he was smashed into the ground, but there is not enough evidence to suggest which direction it flew. If Nishi is watching the fight and in a position to act, then I would expect him to pick it up. If not, then I would expect that it goes to Katou, but then there is the question whether he would even use the gun.

Hollow Kurono
November 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
^^Well i dont think H-Gun is that cool at the moment.U seen Tengu got shot with it like 3-4 times and still stood up.I dont think Nura will be effected by it if Tengu aint dead to.

looks like the tokyo team will be in action soon...against the minotaur that will terrorize those civilians...wonder what happen to nishi and oka...

i doubt nobu will die since kuwabara and george are just by his side...the tengu will probably be dead by the next chapter...we have seen pretty much what he can do...

Well Oka is beatin the damn Spider-Bull at the mioment.Tokyo will definantly be in action.And Nishi oh and Nishi will be the one whos turnin the tables in this mission.I kinda expect big things from him.

Nishi is near of tengu battle for sure... he's observing and studying the situation.

Yeah i agree.But theres nothin to study anymore.He knows what the H-Guns can do,what Tengu and Scooby can and knows that theyre not a big challange anymore,he knows some of Nuraris abilitys and on top he knows that theres something that is usin a similar type as himself.

warbandit66
November 25, 2007, 04:46 PM
Nishi will probably show up at the end of next chapter to kill tengu and Kuwabara and George will be like WTF?! you just stole our kill and nishi will probably say something arrogant

Nomiya
November 25, 2007, 05:03 PM
Nishi will probably show up at the end of next chapter to kill tengu and Kuwabara and George will be like WTF?! you just stole our kill and nishi will probably say something arrogant

I was thinking the same! God...it would be so fucking hilarious seriously! LOL

Seta Soujirou
November 25, 2007, 06:09 PM
haha...the osakans will fucking kill him for that...

Jashugan
November 25, 2007, 06:23 PM
http://forum.gantzotaku.com

TheGenius
November 25, 2007, 07:13 PM
Hhahaha, 4 real!

So recap ;

Nura is regenerating somewhere;

Tengu is squeezing the life outta Nobu;

Kitsune is busy with Rapist and Georges;

Katou & Nerdo jumped there life away;

Nishi is being a voyeur;

Tokyo has their 2 hands in their nose filled with poop...;

How come Oka isn't kicking Mino's butt?

xi0
November 26, 2007, 04:40 AM
Why is the H-Gun weak? Does anyone thing the X-Gun/Rifle would do ANYTHING to the Tengu/Kitsune? It would do even less. The H-Gun did some REAL damage to the two sub-bosses, who were what? 70+ pointers themselves or something? You saw how it flattened those monsters out right? They're really resilient though, but it doesn't mean the H-Gun is weak...that's a silly thing to say given the power we've seen it have.

Hollow Kurono
November 26, 2007, 05:40 AM

Yeah he will.Typical Nishi style.

haha...the osakans will fucking kill him for that...

I dont think so,what will they do.Nishi will be the one who kills them.Nobu is out of the action.So he aint gonna do sh!t,then George will probably say noone or will get his ass kicked to,anyway they wont do anythin to Nishi.

This is MAGIC dudes

Yeah i was wonderin to,how an Osakan that has a stronger gun would use a weaker weapon,looks like Oku wanted him to stay alive a little longer and made a mistake.Maybe a gun was lyin on da flooor and he grabed it,probably not.Just a mistake,nice catch man.

Hhahaha, 4 real!

So recap ;

Nura is regenerating somewhere;

Tengu is squeezing the life outta Nobu;

Kitsune is busy with Rapist and Georges;

Katou & Nerdo jumped there life away;

Nishi is being a voyeur;

Tokyo has their 2 hands in their nose filled with poop...;

How come Oka isn't kicking Mino's butt?

Nura is regeneratin,i agree.That Tengu is squezin also right,but i think hes gonna let go soon,cause Tengus dyin by now.Kitsune is still on da floor probably and aint busy with them,George and Rapist are tryin to save Noob,Katou and Nerdo are already on da ground,they fell or something while jumpin.Yeah Nishis is just watchin the fihgt.Well i dont agree with the Tokyo team thing,lol.And Oku is just givin more time for others and leavin Oka behin a lil,but for realy the mino could already be killed.

Why is the H-Gun weak? Does anyone thing the X-Gun/Rifle would do ANYTHING to the Tengu/Kitsune? It would do even less. The H-Gun did some REAL damage to the two sub-bosses, who were what? 70+ pointers themselves or something? You saw how it flattened those monsters out right? They're really resilient though, but it doesn't mean the H-Gun is weak...that's a silly thing to say given the power we've seen it have.

Well the gun just beat them to the ground and took out Tengus wings and they clothes but nothin more,this gun may kill other weak ones,but its not good for guys like Tengu and Scooby,cause u saw Tengu got shot a couple of times and one time he even stood on his feet,the x-gun is better then the h-gun,this chapter proved it.

xi0
November 26, 2007, 06:24 AM
Well the gun just beat them to the ground and took out Tengus wings and they clothes but nothin more,this gun may kill other weak ones,but its not good for guys like Tengu and Scooby,cause u saw Tengu got shot a couple of times and one time he even stood on his feet,the x-gun is better then the h-gun,this chapter proved it.

What?! You honestly believe that? And what would the X-Gun/Rifle honestly be capable of on it's own? We saw some damage it did to the Tengu AFTER the H-Gun leveled him.

The point is, the sub-bosses are immensely powerful, and so is the H-Gun. But that isn't a means to say the X-Gun/Rifle is better. Heck, the X-Gun/Rifle on it's own would probably just be dodged by the Tengu and Yoko.

Finally, it's clear to me, that if Nobuo wasn't hesitant at all, he could have used the H-Gun even more often than he did until the Tengu ran out of gas and then if could have been easily pounded into oblivion. He screwed up by being astonished at how strongly the Tengu reacted. It still doesn't the changed the fact that the H-Gun was the "More Powerful Weapon" in the first place. The weapon 100 pointers are awarded with! It's on a whole different level. The X-Gun is a high-velocity rifle, while the H-Gun is an artillery canon.

TheGenius
November 26, 2007, 09:34 AM
About the whole H-gun and X-rifle/X-Gun...

It's like comparing a sniper to a cannon....doesn't make much sense.The two weapons have different purposes. For example ;

Kyou and Togu(Buddha) used it as a long distance weapon. It was pretty efficient against.....everyone until now.

H-gun looks like it's made for mass killing, or like Bush would say, WMD'S! The super Osaka team used it to defeat a huge monster, and the 3 rapist tried to get rid of Host Samurai, her follower, and the two Yokais in one shot.

I'd compare the X-gun to a regular Desert Eagle or a Magnum, lots of kick power, short distance.

So the whole debate about what's what is kinda pointless, comparing oranges with apples is foolish! They are all fruits!! I think you have to use what's best in the current situation.

But I have to agree that the sub-bosses are very resilient. Sustaining such pressure and still be alive enough to use Nobu as a doll is impressive...The didn't got flattened though, I'd compare them to Thor(Marvel), they are simply made thicker and tougher so these weapon weaken them, but it's gonna take a few shots to kill them.In that case, I'd use the regular weapon(nooo not that stupid sending gun!!!)

Seta Soujirou
November 26, 2007, 09:46 AM
well said genius...if the guns don't work....then its the katanas....do a izumi...

Hollow Kurono
November 26, 2007, 10:12 AM
I dont know about u but the X-Gun/Rifle is better for me then H-Gun,u can kill Tengu faster with it then with the H-Gun,cause i dont think hes strong enought to resist from blowin himself to bits.H-Gun just sends some mass from the sky and all,H-Gun is so big and u can put it in ur pocket like the X-Gun,when u need to change to katana or something,i know that theyre dif types of weapons but all im tryin to say that for me the X-Gun is better then the H-Gun and all,u can have ur opinions and i have mine.And i dont think ull defeat Nuri with an H-Gun.

102jayday
November 26, 2007, 10:27 AM
hey on page 5 where katou n nerdo hit the ground, there is this huge body with a big leg, coukld that be nuri? notice how minotaur onpage 11 was not attacking n look like is was having a sissy fit. nobu will die, but it sounds like they r expecting katou to do something since it said where is katou, so he could run up n help but i think will he drop that big thing on the ground that i think is nuri, will wake up n katou will b like no way! n it will kill nerdo.
hmm i want blondie to kick some ass! show how bad he is he, since he is kurono's killer.

Konata
November 26, 2007, 10:30 AM
hey on page 5 where katou n nerdo hit the ground, there is this huge body with a big leg, coukld that be nuri? notice how minotaur onpage 11 was not attacking n look like is was having a sissy fit. nobu will die, but it sounds like they r expecting katou to do something since it said where is katou, so he could run up n help but i think will he drop that big thing on the ground that i think is nuri, will wake up n katou will b like no way! n it will kill nerdo.
hmm i want blondie to kick some ass! show how bad he is he, since he is kurono's killer.

I seriously don't think the huge body on the ground is Nuri. If it's Nuri, it should have reveal his new and more powerful body to support his 2 bodyguard..

Abram89
November 26, 2007, 11:23 AM
Well, it's not Nuri, I though so too, but I checked, where Kaze fight with big alien at the beginning, and this is it - the alien that Kaze killed.

Hollow Kurono
November 26, 2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah its him,but he looked diffrenty,if u remeber.

Damn Oku gettin a lil slopy.

This is how the Osaka team looked when we first seen them.

http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/t295137_2420203.png (http://www.ipix.lt/show.php/295137_2420203.png)http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/t295138_2420809.png (http://www.ipix.lt/show.php/295138_2420809.png)

Where did they get theyre H-Guns from and where they put theyre X-Rifles??Probably Jashugan Osaka uses magic.

n it will kill nerdo.

Well lets hope that Nerdo wont die,i dont want him to die,Katou will protect him.I dont think he wants another dead body on his consions.But Nura can start from Nerdo,cause Nerdo used his head to kill and he disturbed Nura to regenarate faster.But im not 100% sure.But that is possible,i think it can be like Cell killed Trunks when everyone thought he was dead,sorry guys its just my prediction.

I want him to die,he deserves it,but more then him dyin i want him to help and brin back Kurono and Izumi.And then he can die,if hes gonna remain as a bad guy.

TheGenius
November 26, 2007, 01:32 PM
Well, it's not Nuri, I though so too, but I checked, where Kaze fight with big alien at the beginning, and this is it - the alien that Kaze killed.

It's ;

1-The body that Katou transferd the head only

2-This one is more likely, the monster that the Nobu-lead gang killed.

3-Also likely, like Abram said!

Hollow Kurono
November 26, 2007, 03:33 PM
^No its not,Kaze fough that monster on a bridge and right now theyre standin on a bridge,look closer.

TheGenius
November 26, 2007, 03:54 PM
That is why I gave 3 options ;) hehehe, always have a safety net!

Abram89
November 26, 2007, 05:46 PM
Another point is same pavement :) I checked the chapter when Kaze was foughting with "Farm Alien", and it's the same :]

GothHearth
November 26, 2007, 06:08 PM
Uh Uh .... i hope katou or osaka team helps Nobu , he is getting smashed like a tomatoe by that tengu , and the others are just watching " what the hell are they doing ?! " ... if he dies , it's gonna be sad for me , he got a cute GF ... and i was hoping all this time to see hachiro's face , damn , it won't be possible at this rate , neither the end of this mission that seems endless and exciting ... who knows , someone might die in the next chapiter !

Captain Marmoset
November 27, 2007, 12:02 AM
who knows , someone might die in the next chapiter !

Well, I'm pretty sure someone's going to die. Usually, during missions with virtually impossible sub-bosses, someone ends up dying. Actually, a lot of people die.

It's interesting that the H-gun (probably my favorite lettered gun) doesn't work, but the x-guns do. Is that why the point total for the subs so close to Nurai's? It seems a little to easy. And why hasn't anyone noticed that Nurai's head's missing? That's going to make this mission even longer than it already is, which is pretty damn long.

Oh, and the nerd's starting to piss me off. Shut up you big baby. You don't see Hoi Hoi crying like that.

Where is that panda?

TheGenius
November 27, 2007, 03:47 AM
I sense panda obsession......

But they should really realease a tankobon, I mean, this one is going to take at least half a year to complete, we won't see the end of it....My God....What to do?? 2 weeks per chaps....Half a year for a full volume.....4-6 volumes to finish a mission....Nooooooooooo

How about 1 text page, tellin it all....Can't wait for this one to move foward....I love this serie but it's getting loooonnnngggggg...... I even started reading Hunter X Hunter and went back finishing series I've been too lazy to finish...Lord give me a sign!!!

xi0
November 27, 2007, 04:17 AM
Volume 22 was released in Japan on November 19th, so it'll be several months before another one is released. Far more than the standard two-three month frequency weekly series put out their books.

Hollow Kurono
November 27, 2007, 09:44 AM
I sense panda obsession......

But they should really realease a tankobon, I mean, this one is going to take at least half a year to complete, we won't see the end of it....My God....What to do?? 2 weeks per chaps....Half a year for a full volume.....4-6 volumes to finish a mission....Nooooooooooo

How about 1 text page, tellin it all....Can't wait for this one to move foward....I love this serie but it's getting loooonnnngggggg...... I even started reading Hunter X Hunter and went back finishing series I've been too lazy to finish...Lord give me a sign!!!

I agree,i was thinkin about the same thing yesterday,that Oku needs to pick up the phase cause like this its gonna take a while,i actualy dont mind,cause i love Gantz and i wont get angry that Oku releases it twice a week,cause i started to enjoy life a bit more now and found somethin to do then sit on my pc 24/7 but i wouldnt mind him beein slow,i want Gantz to last and i dont want it to end.

TheGenius
November 27, 2007, 11:09 AM
Volume 22 was released in Japan on November 19th, so it'll be several months before another one is released. Far more than the standard two-three month frequency weekly series put out their books.

I was refering to the actual slow developement of the current mission and general plot...It would please a lot of people if he realeased a volume. We've been reading that mission for almost half a year. I am a fan but following that serie is painful....Way more than Berserk due to the mission style and all.

GothHearth
November 27, 2007, 11:23 AM
Uh Uh .... i think if oku slows down , it would be good for him (Seeking inspiration , finding a good Twist , Creating more detailed drawings ... ) and for us too (giving us time to relax and enjoy our daily life [ even if it sucks ] .... Well , i see more complains than joy ! and that's normal , because we are fans , we should cretisise and compliment ! we are all Otaku's / half Otakus here ! we must be busy doing things , so Oku gives us time to finish reading the on Hold Mangas [ like Mr.HollowKurono says ] and i hope we can be a bit more patient (which is obviously not possible at the Moment ) .

Hollow Kurono
November 27, 2007, 04:08 PM
^^Yeah he kinda needs it,cause he makes some mistakes lately.But i dont mind him beein slow from time to time.ANd yeah im a damn otaku and proud of it.Well anyway,i miss Nishi,any of u guys thinks hes gonna apear next chapter???I give a shot that probably not,or maybe at the end with someone from da aliens dyin.

TheGenius
November 27, 2007, 04:56 PM
Uh Uh .... i think if oku slows down , it would be good for him (Seeking inspiration , finding a good Twist , Creating more detailed drawings ... ) and for us too (giving us time to relax and enjoy our daily life [ even if it sucks ] .... Well , i see more complains than joy ! and that's normal , because we are fans , we should cretisise and compliment ! we are all Otaku's / half Otakus here ! we must be busy doing things , so Oku gives us time to finish reading the on Hold Mangas [ like Mr.HollowKurono says ] and i hope we can be a bit more patient (which is obviously not possible at the Moment ) .

In that fashion, I'd like him to take a break also!
He's beginning to become a little sloppy, but I gots to say that we're crazy and we see every little detail. The Jashugan magic trick was pretty impressive! Hope there won't be another one!

I am generally satisfied with the serie, I just hope it won't go Naruto! That is why I am impatient, it's like good food, once you had it.....Anyways...

The holidays are coming!!Did he took a break last year? Can't remember.

TheGenius
November 27, 2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the goofs, pretty funny! But that is the problem with high-detailed manga, mistakes are more common.....but don't they check the previous tablets before continuing?

Somebody gots to die yes, but not Nobu!!! I like him.

Rapist should die, If he lives, it's unfair! So I place bets....Is Nobu going to die? 4 vs 1 on Nobu's death!! Who's in?

Abram89
November 27, 2007, 07:28 PM
Noooooooo! Nobu should die! Perv is kinda cool, I like his style. He is wearing half of suit, and it's making him look like pro-hunter. I know he is REALLY sick (Alienophillia?), but - it's something new in Gantz!

GothHearth
November 27, 2007, 10:48 PM
Uh Uh .... I am Totally agree with Abram98 , i think the "Rapist" is Cool in a different way , but i don't mind him dying in the Next chapiter ! So i bet Nobu is gonna Survive (at least the half of him ) and i want the Tengu to die , die and Die !! he's begining to scar the shit outta me !

Nomiya
November 27, 2007, 10:56 PM
I love kuwabara he's great. Degenerated, murderer, fast and efficient, What else you can ask for? He's my favourite osakan gantzer after Oka of curse, so he cannot die!

Indeed, I think that in the next chapter we will see in more detail Oka and his Mecha...It's just a little intuition. But I want above all to see Nishi in action again! Someone else?

TheGenius
November 28, 2007, 12:09 AM
True that Rapist is a incondescent rock star....but like Gantz would say ;

700 mµ(h $h1r7£3$$, 700 mµ(h (0(|{¥n3$$

So that's that...Bizarre that he has the same name has Yusuke's sidecick(Yu Yu Hakusho)...he's such a gentleman....

Hollow Kurono
November 28, 2007, 12:12 AM
Well im not expectin neither Rapist neither Noobu dyin next chapter.I think u need more chapters to kill them off.And just die Tengu,die!

Seta Soujirou
November 28, 2007, 11:19 AM
haven't seen a gantzer fight half naked...now i need to see the chicks from osaka strut their stuff...hopefully they aren't just there for decor...

Hollow Kurono
November 28, 2007, 12:35 PM
haven't seen a gantzer fight half naked...now i need to see the chicks from osaka strut their stuff...hopefully they aren't just there for decor...

Yeah but we seen a dude killin armys without any suit at all.And he was preety good,better then other who had them suits on.

GothHearth
November 28, 2007, 12:46 PM
Uh Uh .... Oku put them there just to please us(big titz , big ass .... ) ! the only woman-Gantzer that deserves Mantion is Sakuraoka ! she's indeed the best i ever seen , and because i'm a fan of katou (personal choice) i think that his "New" girl should have something to show . The Rest can die , i don't give a damn about them ,

Concerning the Tengo , i wish he can die slow and painfully .

Nomiya
November 28, 2007, 01:14 PM
It would be cool if Nishi appears with the katana and decapitate that fucking Tengu...

Captain Marmoset
November 28, 2007, 01:35 PM
I like George. He's a good fighter, he seems to always remains calm (so far). Plus he hasn't done anything to tick me off yet. The other two can die, but George is cool.

I wonder if tokyo team's going to be involved soon. I think I saw them in the backround in one of the scenes.

GothHearth
November 28, 2007, 02:53 PM
Uh Uh .... i think the Tokyo team wouldn't dare to join (because of the Osakan's threat ) and the only case that they would react is when their lives are on the line !

the only 2 Gantzers that i personnaly believe they'll react no matter what are Nishi and Katou , if they can just kill the Tengu and Nurari , it would be Fun !!

Nomiya
November 28, 2007, 04:15 PM
Yeah especially Nishi because Katou is thrown out there whith the nerdo. Sooo I hope that someone will soon kill the that Tengu.

Hollow Kurono
November 28, 2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah especially Nishi because Katou is thrown out there whith the nerdo. Sooo I hope that someone will soon kill the that Tengu.

Well Katou wont give up yet,he will def comeback and take on Scooby or Tengu,im expectin Nishi to be a big,big role in this one.Cause he didnt have lots of shine time and he needs to get back to his a-game,i already said that,that i think he changed and that it will change his fightin style.Katou or Nishi will kill Nurari,im not expectin anyone else.

Uh Uh .... i think the Tokyo team wouldn't dare to join (because of the Osakan's threat ) and the only case that they would react is when their lives are on the line !

the only 2 Gantzers that i personnaly believe they'll react no matter what are Nishi and Katou , if they can just kill the Tengu and Nurari , it would be Fun !!

Yeah i put my hopes on these two aswell,the reason Tokyo was sent there,cause Gantz knew that Osaka doesnt have a chance alone again them.And Tokyo will realy get involved,actualy they already have.

It would be cool if Nishi appears with the katana and decapitate that fucking Tengu...

Hmm?I dont know,he will probably shoot first then apear and then the head of Tengu explodes,i think this would be the coolest entrence for Nishi,or Nishi comes in with a katana and chops Tengus nose.

GothHearth
November 28, 2007, 05:08 PM
Uh Uh .... Nishi's style is Invisibility ! he'll decapitate the Tengo , and then the osakan's and tokyos will be like : WTF ?! , and we'll be like : it's definitely Oka Hachiro ! yay !
and then Nishi apears and Surprise us with his cool Quote : " what are you looking at ?!"

this is how imagine his entrance !

Abram89
November 28, 2007, 05:33 PM
I really doubt this, Nishi will put some fight with sub-bosses, But he won't kill any of them. Katou for sure will kill one hi-pointer, because he will revive Kurono, Oka will definitely kill boss - I'm sure of this things, but we can only wait... Only one week till next chap ! And four days till new spoiler ! Woah, can't wait !

GothHearth
November 28, 2007, 05:57 PM
Uh Uh .... i just want Nishi to get some Fame by killing the Tengo ! and about the Spoilers : Bring it On !

Clarine
November 28, 2007, 08:48 PM
Hello all, i'm new in here...and i'm crazy for gantz, yeah i'm guessing Nishi or the 7 times winner would up to something in the latest chapter, just can't wait. Why Nishi? because he still hasn't show himself up till now so he could be probably plotting something deep to destroy Tengu and the rest. As for the 7 times winner, I wonder how he looks like lol

Hollow Kurono
November 29, 2007, 12:32 AM
^^Welcom man,have a good time dude.Nishi is definantly planing somethin biiiiiig,realy big!.

Uh Uh .... Nishi's style is Invisibility ! he'll decapitate the Tengo , and then the osakan's and tokyos will be like : WTF ?! , and we'll be like : it's definitely Oka Hachiro ! yay !
and then Nishi apears and Surprise us with his cool Quote : " what are you looking at ?!"

this is how imagine his entrance !

I imagine it this way,George and rapist fail to save Noobu and hes still bein pounded and out of nowhere Tengus head explodes,just in time cause Noobu almost died and everyone will be like "WTF?"and here comes Nishi,well this is how i want it to be!!

xi0
November 29, 2007, 05:43 AM
While I agree that Nishi might be involved in something pivotal in this mission/arc, I doubt we'll see anything out-of-character from him, such as stealing someone else's kill.

danielabda
November 29, 2007, 06:21 AM
To be honest..I think after Kurono died..things began to fall apart. Both in and out of the story...for one, its not as interesting...and two, everyone on the Tokyo team seems to be a bit weaker compared to those other teams that like to fight and have probably used their points for weapons...

I just want Kurono to be revived..along with that tomb raider chick..haha..and I forgot her name ( goes to show how long we havent seen these characters) but the girl who's in love with Kurono's friend. If team tokyo were to do that..then I'd be a happy man...but it doesn't even look close to going that way...

All the turn of events seemed really quick if you ask me. Too much shooting of guns and gore for my taste lately.

bumbari19
November 29, 2007, 06:58 AM
all we can say for now is that nishi won't attack as long as he hasn't got any stronger weapon. he hides and he watches. and he won't attack neither tengu, nor yoko nor nury after what he saw. i criticised him in other posts because he was killed by the tanaka bird-bot, but it was because he felt himself forced to make his move. he has potential he's surely good in guessing how good his chances are. he won't attack anyone of the bosses as long he doesn't see a clear chance to defeat them... he's not the reckless kind of guy like katou or kei.

maleborgia
November 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
I didn´t want to mess up with the surprise but I don´t know if you also realized that.
Do you know that invisible giant thing that attacked the spider-minotaur-like yokai 2 chapters ago?
I believe for sure it was the 7 times winner (also because he was in stealth mode), and there goes my bet:I think he was driving a sort of Eva-like machine. After all, if he indeed won 7 times, he could have reached the 7th secret weapon (imagining that each time you fulfill 100 points, you get a new weapon stronger than before).
Maybe I´m wrong (nobody can predict Gantz anyway..), but don´t you agree that´s possible?

Seta Soujirou
November 29, 2007, 09:43 AM
that's a neat thought...it's unlikely nishi will intercept the minotaur, let alone be that hugh...definitely oka...

GothHearth
November 29, 2007, 11:17 AM
Uh Uh .... i see the luck of action in the Tokyo team's side , we last saw them when they've met the osakans , and now all we get to see is katou . where the hell are the others , i want to see kaze , reika , the bold man and takeshi too ... why oku is showing us the osaka team ? because the arc is in osaka ? or because he want to slowly kill every member of the osaka team (which can be aweful) and then gives the responsability to end the mission to the Tokyos !?

Hollow Kurono
November 29, 2007, 12:07 PM
Uh Uh .... i see the luck of action in the Tokyo team's side , we last saw them when they've met the osakans , and now all we get to see is katou . where the hell are the others , i want to see kaze , reika , the bold man and takeshi too ... why oku is showing us the osaka team ? because the arc is in osaka ? or because he want to slowly kill every member of the osaka team (which can be aweful) and then gives the responsability to end the mission to the Tokyos !?

I think Oku wants to show other Gantzers as well and how they do theyre thing and then makin Tokyo as theyre saviors.We already saw Kaze and Takeshi in action.But the Osakanas are realy weak,i dont know what aliens did they fought that they got the stronger weapons,cause they are air heads.Well not many gonna survive this mission in Osaka team,i want Nishi and Katou and all,i dont see Reika blastin everyone.And im still on da thing when Host Samurai was talkin to Tengu.

Nomiya
November 29, 2007, 01:46 PM
What do you think will going to happen when this mission ends?

They will appear in Tokyo again or will happen something entirely different?

Hollow Kurono
November 29, 2007, 02:47 PM
Well if u put it that way,maybe somethin different should happen,but what i have no clue at the moment,maybe the team wont get any points,cause they werent in theyre city,but thats not gonna happen.Thats gonna be a big dissapoinment to the fans,cause most of us want Kurono back.Well i think somethin must happen cause i dont think Kurono will return after one mission.And here comes my theory that Kurono is still alive.

warbandit66
November 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
Tokyo team deserve a punishment for behaving so poorley on this mission (expcept Katou, Nishi, Kaze and Takeshi). What do they think they were sent there for? Gantz obviously knew the strength of these aliens and knew Osaka needed help.

GothHearth
November 29, 2007, 04:56 PM
Uh Uh .... yes , you are right . Gantz knew that the Osakans may need help , but he didn't expect the Tokyos to be this Weak , i mean , what the hell are they doing Right now! sitting and waiting for the mision to end ?

The HK higawa has a chance to kill the Tengu as well , it's possible right ? either him , Katou or Nishi ! because hachirou is may be after the Nurari's head !

Hollow Kurono
November 30, 2007, 01:18 AM
Tokyo team deserve a punishment for behaving so poorley on this mission (expcept Katou, Nishi, Kaze and Takeshi). What do they think they were sent there for? Gantz obviously knew the strength of these aliens and knew Osaka needed help.

I wrote that like 20 times before,but noone noticed,oh anyway.I co-sign that.

Uh Uh .... yes , you are right . Gantz knew that the Osakans may need help , but he didn't expect the Tokyos to be this Weak , i mean , what the hell are they doing Right now! sitting and waiting for the mision to end ?

The HK higawa has a chance to kill the Tengu as well , it's possible right ? either him , Katou or Nishi ! because hachirou is may be after the Nurari's head !

Well the Tokyo team hasnt done sh!t at the moment,well not all of them,but i still think they can help,Katou is a great motivator and damn Reika is a good leader,i remeber in da Oni alien mission,when they met the alien who turned into Reika,he gave orders preety good.But i dont know who will have more impact on this one Nishi or Katou,and u still cant forget Host Samurai,casue this dude may be up to somethin.

bumbari19
November 30, 2007, 05:55 PM
k, the tokyo team hasn't done anything till now, but after the last chapter i can't imagine how they could beat up tengu and co with their wimpy x-gun and y-gun... k, the guys have potential, but as nobu said well: these guys are like cockroaches.
if already melting doesn't work, snipering either and the power trio is anyways too fast for sending them up...
but if we want to know more at least about tengu and yoko, we'll have to wait till the psychics scan them and analyse them properly... that will be the point where we'll get the answers.

GothHearth
December 01, 2007, 12:39 PM
Uh Uh .... Bumbari19 is right , but there's no problem if we tried to predict a little ^^ . The Tengu is Really Really Strong , he got Shoted twice and couldn't die , however he seems a little exausted ! so i think his end is near , perhaps one of either teams will die because of him if he can't kill Nobu , then he'll pick someone [ The Way Of : i'll Bring you To Hell With Me !! ].
Oh ! i forgot about the Snoopy ! is he dead Yet ? or he just pretend to be :P ?

xi0
December 01, 2007, 01:16 PM
I counted somewhere around 6-8 shots from the H-Gun that the Tengu took. Than we was peppered by a ton of shuts from the X-Gun.

Captain Marmoset
December 01, 2007, 02:06 PM
It seems that so far the only gun that's semi-effective on the tengu is the X-gun. The only problem is that the X-gun isn't powerful enough to completely take him down. They're going to have to shoot him alot of times in a specific area if they want to take him down.

Kinda like Star Wars. You know, everyone one tried to wrap the big metal cows legs up because that was the only way to destroy them......

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 03:56 PM
It seems that so far the only gun that's semi-effective on the tengu is the X-gun. The only problem is that the X-gun isn't powerful enough to completely take him down. They're going to have to shoot him alot of times in a specific area if they want to take him down.

Kinda like Star Wars. You know, everyone one tried to wrap the big metal cows legs up because that was the only way to destroy them......

Well yeah we know that,like it was in da budah mission,maybe they should use the x-rifles it will have more effects on it,u can kill Tengu with one shot from da x-gun if u shoot him in da head and not in his legs,i know Noobu was beein pounded but u can kill him and will George and Rapi atack him with the h-gun or x-gun??George had like two x-guns when we first met them,lets see if they use theyre heads.

TheGenius
December 01, 2007, 06:43 PM
How about swords? Nobody can't mess with them, if you are quick enough!!

GothHearth
December 01, 2007, 06:44 PM
Uh Uh .... i Doubt george and the rapiste can do something , they're just yelling there without using their heads ! Katou , Nishi or Oka will Wipe that Tengu !
Let's Pretend Tengu and Snoopy are dead ! the Nurari is The Boss , the Most Dangerous and have 100 freaking points on his head ! whoever kills him obtains the Power of Choice ! but not before sacrificing some lives ! ... Who's Gonna have Tengu's Head ?? and Nurari's ??

popothepenguin
December 01, 2007, 06:45 PM
^I think its too late. By the time George and Kuwabara started acting serious, Nobu's suit was already dead. It just takes one squeeze and he's dead. I'll bet they will start using the X gun, but it seems just as effective as the Hgun. It took how many shots from the X gun? like 8-9 and its still going just as powerful as ever. If we know anything from previous missions, it doesn't matter how much you shoot the damn thing, you need to either hit it's vital shot or cut off its head. Each of these aliens is equivilent to previous boss's power.

1ya1ya1980
December 02, 2007, 03:05 AM
i think Kato will save Nobu.

Hollow Kurono
December 02, 2007, 04:10 AM
How about swords? Nobody can't mess with them, if you are quick enough!!

Yeah but only Host has the sword,Katou doeasnt and maybe the Osakans may get a sword by magic again.And they dont even know how to used them.

Uh Uh .... i Doubt george and the rapiste can do something , they're just yelling there without using their heads ! Katou , Nishi or Oka will Wipe that Tengu !
Let's Pretend Tengu and Snoopy are dead ! the Nurari is The Boss , the Most Dangerous and have 100 freaking points on his head ! whoever kills him obtains the Power of Choice ! but not before sacrificing some lives ! ... Who's Gonna have Tengu's Head ?? and Nurari's ??

Well i think they will try somethin but Scooby can get involved,but i think they will try savin him someway,but i see Noobu survivin this pounding from Tengu.

i think Kato will save Nobu.

Katou saved Anzu,Katou saved some old dudes and Osakan by standarts,Katou saved Nerdo,damn why should Katou save a guy Noobu,i wouldnt,i know hes a hero,but Nooobu is a monster,he deserves it.

bumbari19
December 02, 2007, 09:13 AM
hehe, you're right, HK, about how many people katou already saved, but katou will also try to save nobu exactly as he tried to save nishi during his "you're all gonna die"-phase...

i think the good way to defeat the two subbosses will be that someone holds them down by melting them the whole time with the h-gun while the other one sends them up (or whatever that mode of the h-gun was). that could work... :D

xi0
December 02, 2007, 10:45 AM
First off, I'll disagree and say that the H-Gun is more effective...better yet, the H-Gun used in conjunction with another weapon would probably be the most ideal, but it's obvious that the Osakans have abolutely NO concept of teamwork or strategy.

Well yeah we know that,like it was in da budah mission,maybe they should use the x-rifles it will have more effects on it,u can kill Tengu with one shot from da x-gun if u shoot him in da head and not in his legs,i know Noobu was beein pounded but u can kill him and will George and Rapi atack him with the h-gun or x-gun??George had like two x-guns when we first met them,lets see if they use theyre heads.

Umm....Did you not see the X-Gun peppered all over the Tengu's body? Including his face? One shot to the face from the X-Gun OBVIOUSLY isn't all it takes to kill the Tengu. Maybe several dozen shots will destroy it's head though.

maleborgia
December 02, 2007, 10:52 AM
With the Tengu now weak, The Katou´s teleporting gun shall work efectively (Making a sick comparision, you can´t capture a pokemon in his full vitality). I think that´s the way things will work for this one.
I´m only disapointed because I know these monsters are all legends in Japan, and I´m seeing them so apathic, killing people just by stepping on them and not using their powers at all... I remember that dog-yokai as the guardian of the black/blue holy fire in many games, why is it just trying hand-to-hand combat until now?
Ok, I´m cheering for the monsters, heheh, but why not? I want to see a combat where I can be pround of the winners. And I´m definitely not until now.

GothHearth
December 02, 2007, 01:04 PM
Uh Uh .... Yeah , some are seekeing combat and some others are seeking the Death of those two Monstrious Monsters (i want them dead (>_<) ) , the way i see it to kill Tengu is too Overwealm him with H-Gun's and X-Gun's Shots in the head and finaly the Y-Gun to Send him outta Space just like Mr.Xio said ! it is the only way to defeat him !!
The Osakans may not have teamwork , but each individual have his Strength ... that's why they have survived miracously all This Time ! so i hope they'll be safe !

Hollow Kurono
December 02, 2007, 03:08 PM
Umm....Did you not see the X-Gun peppered all over the Tengu's body? Including his face? One shot to the face from the X-Gun OBVIOUSLY isn't all it takes to kill the Tengu. Maybe several dozen shots will destroy it's head though.

Noobu didnt get a complete shot at it,he shot in his check man.Oh and i said that u can kill Tengu from one shot.

Uh Uh .... Yeah , some are seekeing combat and some others are seeking the Death of those two Monstrious Monsters (i want them dead (>_<) ) , the way i see it to kill Tengu is too Overwealm him with H-Gun's and X-Gun's Shots in the head and finaly the Y-Gun to Send him outta Space just like Mr.Xio said ! it is the only way to defeat him !!
The Osakans may not have teamwork , but each individual have his Strength ... that's why they have survived miracously all This Time ! so i hope they'll be safe !

That would take way to much time and u need to have teamwork for that,which they realy dont have,u can kill them only with the x-gun,if u know how to use it proporly.

With the Tengu now weak, The Katou´s teleporting gun shall work efectively (Making a sick comparision, you can´t capture a pokemon in his full vitality). I think that´s the way things will work for this one.
I´m only disapointed because I know these monsters are all legends in Japan, and I´m seeing them so apathic, killing people just by stepping on them and not using their powers at all... I remember that dog-yokai as the guardian of the black/blue holy fire in many games, why is it just trying hand-to-hand combat until now?
Ok, I´m cheering for the monsters, heheh, but why not? I want to see a combat where I can be pround of the winners. And I´m definitely not until now.

Well Katou doesnt need to step in,Tengu is dyin anyway,some part of his head got blown away,so u can save Noobu and leave Tengu till he dies a painfull death.Im not cheerin the aliens,i wish they died.

GothHearth
December 02, 2007, 04:11 PM
Well Katou doesnt need to step in,Tengu is dyin anyway,some part of his head got blown away,so u can save Noobu and leave Tengu till he dies a painfull death.Im not cheerin the aliens,i wish they died.

Uh Uh .... Well , if katou and the others doesn't do anything , Nobu Will Die !!!

ssjasper2003
December 02, 2007, 08:56 PM
Nobu is half dead anyway, his chances of surviving were the same as the noob before he picked up nuras head & ran away unless george or rapist dont do anything. Which I dont really see happening, I wonder if theyd revive him if he gets killed.

TheGenius
December 02, 2007, 11:15 PM
There is a slim chance that Nobu's friend are going to help him, I mean they are still partners..Unless they plan to run away and revive him later with their unused points...Which his also a possibility, but all of that will be cleared up next chap so it's all good!

Is Tokyo gonna embark in this one? I think that next chap will be about Katou and Nerdo.

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 12:35 AM
There is a slim chance that Nobu's friend are going to help him, I mean they are still partners..Unless they plan to run away and revive him later with their unused points...Which his also a possibility, but all of that will be cleared up next chap so it's all good!

Is Tokyo gonna embark in this one? I think that next chap will be about Katou and Nerdo.

Well at the ennd of the chapter u saw them two doin something,maybe they will try savin him.I think George is a lil bit more skilled then Noobu and will use and x-gun,theyre probably are goin to use the h-gun to squash him and hell probably will let go NOobu.

Captain Marmoset
December 03, 2007, 01:59 AM
Well at the ennd of the chapter u saw them two doin something,maybe they will try savin him.I think George is a lil bit more skilled then Noobu and will use and x-gun,theyre probably are goin to use the h-gun to squash him and hell probably will let go NOobu.

I don't know. Usually in this series, when someone gets caught, they die. Badly.

"Noobu"- Witty, I guess. I don't know, I never really hated the character, so I guess I don't feel the same way you do. But still, I wouldn't call him a noob. Plenty of other people have shown more reckless behavior, including a certain Kei Kurono.

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 08:06 AM
I don't know. Usually in this series, when someone gets caught, they die. Badly.

"Noobu"- Witty, I guess. I don't know, I never really hated the character, so I guess I don't feel the same way you do. But still, I wouldn't call him a noob. Plenty of other people have shown more reckless behavior, including a certain Kei Kurono.

No man,Kurono showed that wrecklas behavior for one mission cause he wanted to prove somethin,he wanted to show up,that he is cooler then Katou and that he would get Kishimotos heart,oh and i dont think he was actin recklasly exept the time when she was killed,then Kurono got pissed and went out without thinkin,other than that he was a cold blooded alien killer,he used his head while fightin them budahs and it payed off exept in da end,and that was the only mission man.And Noobu acts like that for no reason,he probably is da same in real life.I dont like guys like him,i dont like bad guys at all.

Seta Soujirou
December 03, 2007, 09:47 AM
Nobu is pathetic...it will be easy to rescue him if kuwabara or george decides to...

warbandit66
December 03, 2007, 11:53 AM
No man,Kurono showed that wrecklas behavior for one mission cause he wanted to prove somethin,he wanted to show up,that he is cooler then Katou and that he would get Kishimotos heart,oh and i dont think he was actin recklasly exept the time when she was killed,then Kurono got pissed and went out without thinkin,other than that he was a cold blooded alien killer,he used his head while fightin them budahs and it payed off exept in da end,and that was the only mission man.And Noobu acts like that for no reason,he probably is da same in real life.I dont like guys like him,i dont like bad guys at all.

Kurono's recklessnes can't be justified, he was reckless because he was horny for Kishimoto, he was being completely selfish and to be honest with you a bit out of character, people like Nobu, Kawabara and George are your typical macho jock types, bursting with testosterone, they're complete idiots who in a situation were the aliens were comparable to let's say the Buddha aliens for arguments sake would totally own them, maybe even the Oni aliens.

GothHearth
December 03, 2007, 01:01 PM
Uh Uh .... Is Nobu's Gonna be Saved or Not ?! We Don't Care about Dead Poeple you know !! till he get revived , then you can Talk about him ! Now let's See if Katou will gain some points in this Mission or Not ?!

fdbgdg
December 03, 2007, 02:10 PM
Didn't see this posted, from ritual

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/539/786400wx6.jpg

Please, use spoiler tags next time fdbgdg

Jashugan
December 03, 2007, 02:14 PM
Thanks dudes but the spoil beacons are still existing ...

GothHearth
December 03, 2007, 02:47 PM
Uh Uh .... Thanks for the Spoiler !! it would be Nice if you did it with the Spoiler Bar !!
like this :

GANTZ SPOILERS DUDE !! LIKE THIS

Nomiya
December 03, 2007, 03:03 PM
Cool... the 100 pointer still alive and has body again! I like it...

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 04:04 PM
Kurono's recklessnes can't be justified, he was reckless because he was horny for Kishimoto, he was being completely selfish and to be honest with you a bit out of character, people like Nobu, Kawabara and George are your typical macho jock types, bursting with testosterone, they're complete idiots who in a situation were the aliens were comparable to let's say the Buddha aliens for arguments sake would totally own them, maybe even the Oni aliens.

Fucki right man.Good that someone thought it the same way as i did.

Uh Uh .... Is Nobu's Gonna be Saved or Not ?! We Don't Care about Dead Poeple you know !! till he get revived , then you can Talk about him ! Now let's See if Katou will gain some points in this Mission or Not ?!

I dont care if Noobu gets saved,he wasnt cool with hsi suit at its max and now when hes suit has no power at all,then he aint sh!t.I hate him,he can die.ONly Nerdo,Anzu and that old guy with his wife and kid deserve to live,im not god,but why act like an ass and not as a good guy by workin togheter and helpin each other.

U may not care,i do.Kurono for life and death,for me Kurono>Naruto,Ichigo,Vegeta,Goku and all thhose characters.Kurono is da main charcter of this show,how can u not care about him??Uh huh??

Didn't see this posted, from ritual

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/539/786400wx6.jpg

Please, use spoiler tags next time fdbgdg

Im sorry for this,not gonna happen anymore.

Cool... the 100 pointer still alive and has body again! I like it...

Yeah well see what he can do and it seemed that he crawled to the body and he didnt regenarate??Why not.

Captain Marmoset
December 03, 2007, 04:27 PM
I don't know, I thought that it would've been funnier if the 100 pointer was just a head with legs, but I kind've saw this coming. It just would've been too easy if Nurai died so quickly.

Man fcuk i saw the damn thing,sh!t,i hope u got an infraction, i wish i hadnt seen that.
:eyeroll
That's a little harsh, don't you think? And the language, too, jeez.

I mean, you have to deserve these infractions. They're like little medals of dishonor that should be awarded to only the most sarcastic, evil, and devilishly handsome people here.

fdbgdg, you still have a long way to go to get a infraction like the big boys!;)

I wonder if they've killed the tengu early in the next one, or is this picture the last page?

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 04:35 PM
I don't know, I thought that it would've been funnier if the 100 pointer was just a head with legs, but I kind've saw this coming. It just would've been too easy if Nurai died so quickly.

:eyeroll
That's a little harsh, don't you think? And the language, too, jeez.

I mean, you have to deserve these infractions. They're like little medals of dishonor that should be awarded to only the most sarcastic, evil, and devilishly handsome people here.

fdbgdg, you still have a long way to go to get a infraction like the big boys!;)

I wonder if they've killed the tengu early in the next one, or is this picture the last page?

The pic is on da last page and judgin from dat pic,Scooby is dead aswell.

Oh and im sorry im not gonna do stuff like that again,i got to many infranctions already,dotn want anymore,sorry and good night everyone.

xi0
December 03, 2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah, infractions shouldn't be seen as a badge of honor Marmoset-taichou, they eventually will earn you a ban.

Not knowing of the spoiler tags isn't worthy of an infraction. If he does it a dozen more times than maybe we have a problem, but it's just an honest mistake really.

That being said, back on topic.

That's obviously the last page in the chapter, so I think we'll definitely see some resolution to Nobuo vs. Tengu.

GothHearth
December 03, 2007, 04:58 PM
Uh Uh .... How did you know Scooby was dead , he ain't dead ! you didn't saw it in the Spoiler ans so i didn't ! so i still hope to see more Squeezing and killing from Him as for Tengu i want him dead !

xi0
December 03, 2007, 05:41 PM
I said that the Tengu battle may be resolved not that anyone was killed based on that spoiler picture.

BTW, did anyone noticed how the Yoko sort of disappeared toward the end of the chapter? Where did he go? That might be interesting to know.

Abram89
December 03, 2007, 06:32 PM
I founded mega spoiler about 263, can someone translate from spanish to english ? Thx !

263 Una muerte imposible.

Comentario: ¡el líder del equipo de Osaka al borde de la muerte!

El capitulo comienza con el Dai Tengu presionando cada vez mas fuerte a Nobuo.

Nobuo: Vamos….dispárenle de una vez…disparen…disparen.

Ante las suplicas de Nobuo, Kuwabara y Shimaki hacen caso omiso a sus ruegos.

Nobuo: No me jodan...no me pueden hacer eso.

Kuwabara: Estas solo en esto, cada uno esta por su cuenta.

Shimaki: Siento lastima por el…

Kuwabara: Idioooota, idiota, idiooota, idiooota.

Pero abruptamente, la cabeza del Tengu explota matándolo al instante.(ya saben a que huele eso...)

Kuwabara: ¿Hey, quien le disparo?

Shimaki: Te equivocas, parece que solo fue se cumplio el tiempo de demora que tienen los disparos…

Ambos escuchan que Nobuo los llama.

Shimaki: !?

Kuwabara: !? Que!?

Shimaki: ¡Oye! ¡Muroya!

Kuwabara: ¡Oye Nobuo!

Ambos se percatan, que de la nariz y de la boca de Nobuo sale sangre.

Shimaki: No puedo creerlo…

Kuwabara: Nobuo…

Mientras Shimaki y Kuwabara continúan luchando Kato, Anzu y el par de mujeres del equipo de Osaka se acercan a donde estan ellos.

Yamada: ¿Que sucede ahí, ese es uno de 100 puntos?

Nakayama: Vaya, Yamasaki sigues con vida.

Nakayama: ¿Por que estan solo esos dos ahí?

Yamada: ¿Donde esta Nobuo?

Nakayama: No lo veo.

Yamada: Esos de ahí deben ser fuertes.

Kato: Parece que algo le paso a uno de ellos

Yamasaki: Nobuo…….

Nakayama: ¿Que has dicho? No seas estupida.

Yamada: ¿A quien le has dicho eso?

Kuwabara y Shimaki siguen luchando contra el Yoko.

Kuwabara: Esta vez realmente esta molesto.

Shimaki: ¡Ahhh!

Shimaki: ¡Yo me encargo de este! ¡Déjamelo a mí!

Shimaki se enfrenta solo al Yoko, mientras Kuwabara toma un descanso sentándose en el suelo.

Kuwabara: Pffff…

Shimaki contraataca con la X Gun, disparando de manera aguerrida.

Inmediatamente cambia de arma, esta vez utilizando la Espada de Gantz, y atacando con ella al instante.

Shimaki: (Je, ¡lo tengo!)

Pero el Yoko logra evadir el movimiento

Shimaki: (¿Que? Pudo evadir mi movimiento… ¿Este también vale 100 puntos?)
Shimaki: Uff…Ahhh…Uff…

La escena cambia a la conversaron de Anzu, Kato, Nakayama y Yamada, mientras observan la batalla.

Kato: El no vendrá…
Yamada: Por que no te callas.

Yamada: No puedo creerlo, de esos tres justamente el…

Nakayama: ¿Ehh? Que es eso de ahí…

Nakayama observa el cuerpo de Nobuo al lado de Kuwabara y Shimaki

Yamada: ¡Ah!

Nakayama: Es mentira, no puede ser cierto, ¡ES MENTIRA!

Yamada: Es mentira, no puede ser…

Nakayama y Yamada: ¡AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anzu: Ese de ahí es….es Nobuo a……Nobuo a….

Kato: Entonces será que……nosotros….el por que el equipo de Tokio ha venido…

Retomando la batalla entre Shimaki y el Yoko.

El Yoko evade los disparos consecutivos de la X Gun de Shimaki.

Shimaki: (Para tener un cuerpo tan grande este tipo se mueve tan ligeramente. No se cuantas veces podré evadirlo.)

Shimaki: (!?)

Al parecer el Yoko logra atraparlo y (no estoy seguro) lo levanta y lo comienza a atacar con mordidas

Shimaki: Ahhhuuhh...

El Yoko sigue masticando a Shimaki.

Shimaki: (¿¡Estoy apunto de morir, que mierda hago!?)
Anzu: ¡Ohh!

Kato: Hey!! Ese tipo necesita ayuda…

Anzu: ¡El esta!

Pero Shimaki coge una vez mas la espada de Gantz y atravieza uno de los ojos del Yoko.

Esta vez Shimaki extiende el sable de la espada, al interior de la cabeza, traspasándose el cuello.

Kuwabara: Ffffff…¿Ya terminaste?

George: ¿Quieres hacerle compañía a ese?

Kuwabara: A…..A….Ah…

Kato: ¿Termino? ¿Realmente ya termino? (se refiere a la misión)

Cuatro ojos: Ese…cuello…ese cuello…don…de…esta…

Todo el equipo de Osaka se reúne junto a Nobuo.

George: Mírale pulso, al parecer sigue respirando.

Kuwabara: Aaaa….Al parecer hoy fue un día difícil…

Nakayama: ¡tiene pulso! ¡Tiene un poco!

Yamada: Pero…

El cuatro ojos intenta decirle algo a Kato

Kato: el Cuello que? ¿Que tratas de decir?

Cuatro ojos: ¡Ese cuello, ese cuello aun esta ahí! ¡El cuello que vale 100 puntos!

Shimaki y Kuwabara sienten una mala sensación.

Kuwabara: ¿Ah?

Shimaki: ¿Ehh?

En ese momento el cuerpo reconstruido del Nurarihyon aparece cogiendo su cabeza

Jashugan
December 03, 2007, 06:53 PM
I have already done the french Translation http://forum.gantzotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=1322&start=0

THE SPANISH TRANSLATION IS FROM SHANI ANDRAS OF FORO.MCANIME.NET (don't forget to give the credits:mad ... he took me nearly 30min to do the French one from the SP ... he must have spent more than 1 hour on it from the JP :s )

As for a Sp(or FR)->US ... google tools and babelfish can be useful sometimes for a speed translation ... (i am exhausted with the FR one ...:p )

GAT-X252
December 03, 2007, 09:06 PM
Well its pretty obvious that Nishi killed the Dai Tengu, well its good to see that Nobuo is still alive.

Shimaki pwned the Yoko.

Long live to Shimaki, cuz he's black and is still alive.

GothHearth
December 03, 2007, 09:31 PM
Uh Uh .... Thanks GAT-X252 For the Spoiler !! Can't Wait to see the chapiter !it seems exciting !!

GAT-X252
December 03, 2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks GAT-X252 For the Spoiler !! Can't Wait to see the chapiter !it seems exciting !!

Man, that was not an spoiler..XD..just a coment..

Well, somebody should translate that full spoiler, to see what happens.

GothHearth
December 03, 2007, 10:10 PM
Uh Uh .... Sorry for that lol !! ^^

Hope Somebody translate it Really Fast , although we know what Happens !!

the Tengu's Dead Meat and kitsune is Killed by George , Nobu is still alive , Only Katou knows why the Tokyo Team is in Osaka !! the Ultimate Combat Will Start between The Big Boss and the 2 Teams .....the Next chapiter will contain a colorful Page and Katou in the Cover !! it's Phase 2 Baby !!

GAT-X252
December 03, 2007, 11:28 PM
Hmm, the Chapter goes out after Christmas, but maybe the 264 spoiler would be there for Christmas eve..

What a nice Gift..And definetly George Rules.

花男★
December 03, 2007, 11:56 PM
translated to english by me (^_^)V
263 Imposible Death

Comment: The Osaka's team leader is about to die

This chapter begins with the Dai Tengu pressing Nobu harder and harder

Nobuo: cmon... shoot, goddammit shoot!

But Shikami and Kuwabara just dont care about Nobuo's pleas

Nobuo: Oh fuck, you just cant do this to me.

Kuwabara: Youre alone man, every man by himself, remember?.

Shimaki: I feel sorry for him…

Kuwabara: stupid, stuuupid, stuuupid, stuuupid.

Suddenly Dai Tengu's head explodes out of the blue, (i smell a rat in here *note this is not the actual dialogue, but a note from the spanish translator*)

Kuwabara: Huh, who shot it?

Shimaki: Nobody, it seems like a delayed shot killed it

Then both of them hear Nobuo callin their names

Shimaki: !?

Kuwabara: !? what!?

Shimaki: Hey! Muroya!

Kuwabara: Yo Nobuo!

The both realize that blood is coming out from Nobuo's moth and nose.

Shimaki: Cant believe this guy…

Kuwabara: Nobuo…

While Shimaki and Kuwabara keep fighting, Katou, Anzu and the other guys (that were with them) come close to the fighting zone

Yamada: Huh? What is going on here?, is that a 100 pointer?

Nakayama: well, well, Yamasaki you still alive.

Nakayama: What the hell are you doing with those guys?

Yamada: Wheres Nobuo?

Nakayama: Cant see him

Yamada: Those guys seem strong

Kato: looks like something happened to one of them.

Yamasaki: Nobuo…….

Nakayama: What did you just said? Cut the shit!.

Yamada: Who did u said that to?

Kuwabara and Shikami keep fighting the Kitsune.

Kuwabara: Man this guy is a pain in the ass.

Shimaki: Ahhh!

Shimaki: I'll take this guy out! leave it to me!

Shimaki goes one on one with the Kitsune, while Kuwabara takes a break sitting on the floor

Kuwabara: Pffff…

Shimaki shoots the Kitsune insanely with the X Gun.

Then he quickly switchs to the sword,attacking the Kitsune fastly.

Shimaki: (Ha, I got him!)

But the Kitsune dodges

Shimaki: (What? He dodged my attack… Is this one also a 100 pointer?)

Shimaki: pant… ...pant

Now we are back to Anzu, Kato, Nakayama and Yamada, they chat while they keep an eye on the fight.

Kato: He is not coming…

Yamada: why dont you just shut up?.

Yamada: I cant believe it, from those three guys it had to be him (Nobuo)…

Nakayama: Huh? What the hell is that?…

Nakayama stares at Nobuo's body lying down next to Kuwabara and Shimaki

Yamada: Kyaaaaaaaaaa!

Nakayama: This cant be happening, this cant be true, Its a lie!

Yamada: Its a lie, this cant be!…

Nakayama y Yamada: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anzu: That one overthere….is Nobuo he got……Nobuo he got….

Kato: Then thats why… we….Then thats why we the Tokio team are here…

back to the fight between the Kistune and Shimaki.

The Kitsune dodges several shots from the X-gun.

Shimaki: (Man this guy moves to fast for his size. I dont know how much longer will i manage dodge his attacks.)

Shimaki: (!?)

Apparently the Kitsune manages to catch Shimaki and (Translator note: im not sure of this but is seems like) picks him up and starts to bite him.

Shimaki: Ahrghhhhh...

The Kitsune keeps chewing on Shimaki.

Shimaki: ( Am I about to die?!, Shit, want can i do!?)

Anzu: Ohh!

Kato: Hey!! That guy needs help!…

Anzu: He is!...

But Shimaki manages to get a grip on the sword Shimaki and pushes it trought one of the Kitsune's eyes.

Then Shimakis makes the sword grow inside the Kitsune's head, cutting trough its neck.

Kuwabara: prf… You done over there?

George: You want to have the same fate as this guy?

Kuwabara: Ha…ha...ha...

Kato: Is it over? Is it really over? (the hunt)

Nerd: That…head…where is it?…where…is…it?…

The whole (what its left of it) Osaka team gathers around Nobuo.

George: Check his pulse, it seems like hes still breathing.

Kuwabara: Sigh…. Man this was a tough night …

Nakayama: Hes got a pulse! but its really weak!

Yamada: but…

The Nerd tells something to Katou

Kato: The head? What do you mean?

Nerd: That head, that head is still around! that head its a 100 pointer!

Shimaki and Kuwabara can feel something weird.

Kuwabara: Huh?

Shimaki: What the...?

Then the Nurarihyon fully regenerated body appears picking up its head.

notes: Yamazaki = Anzu
Shimaki = George
Nakayama = Nobuo's girl
Yamada = The other twat XD
Kitsune = The fox-like alien

OMG!!! cant wait

Captain Marmoset
December 04, 2007, 02:05 AM
Nice translation! Can't wait for the scans and everything. They must be coming soon.

Abram89
December 04, 2007, 05:40 AM
Woaaaaaaaah ! Next awesome chapter ahead ! I'm so excited :D:D:D:D

About Tengu - I think Nishi has killed him from far away, with x-rifle.

About Osaka Team - They're so fucking cruel, no help for Nobu but I don't mind and Kuwabara saying "Idiot, Idiot" to Nobu was soo funny :)

About Kitsune - Damn, I was hoping that Katou will kill him, eh;/

About Nobu - Nobuuu is so fucking deaaaad you'll see.

bumbari19
December 04, 2007, 07:08 AM
same opinion here: it's definitely nishi's style: no risk, no recklessness and lotsa points:D

but after the spoiler: isn't kitsune (or yoko) already dead? cause it isn't really katou's style to mess around with corpse (that's rather kei's style, see the buddha mission :D)

anyway: i'm already looking foreward till friday when the scanlation should come out :D:D:D

1ya1ya1980
December 04, 2007, 09:03 AM
i think tengu was killed by Nishi

Seta Soujirou
December 04, 2007, 10:56 AM
great spoiler...now i can't wait for the release...still no sign of oka and nishi huh....

Nomiya
December 04, 2007, 12:10 PM
That seems... but Nishi was definetely who explode Tengu's head.

I already knew that he was watching and waiting for the right time to score points. I adore Nishi ^.^

TheGenius
December 04, 2007, 02:00 PM
Bon Bon Bon....le retour de Nishi!!

Ready to cap some fools!! But it took the longest time for him to come by! But great strategy, it just gave him 67 or 76 points(forgot Tengu total). So if he has 2 or 2 more "big kills" he clears and go cry to his moma!!!

warbandit66
December 04, 2007, 03:35 PM
This chapter sounds great, and it's official, George kicks ass

Nomiya
December 04, 2007, 04:13 PM
Bon Bon Bon....le retour de Nishi!!

Ready to cap some fools!! But it took the longest time for him to come by! But great strategy, it just gave him 67 or 76 points(forgot Tengu total). So if he has 2 or 2 more "big kills" he clears and go cry to his moma!!!

Tengu was a 71 pointer. About Nishi...i don't think he wanna quit, he feels alive in Gantz, he loves the kill like Izumi.

GothHearth
December 04, 2007, 06:03 PM
Uh Uh .... Keep On Grooving !! Yay , i can't Wait anymore !! And hell yeah Nishi got 71 Points and he'll take a Great Weapon after getting 100 points , Rock On Nishi Boy !!

Abram89
December 04, 2007, 06:51 PM
Well if Nishi really killed Tengu and he is going to obtain 100 pt. I think he could be thinking about reviving Kurono, because of him Nishi was revived... Mission is about to end, then in next 2 months we'll see...

TheGenius
December 04, 2007, 08:26 PM
Nishi is a selfish little bastard, he won't revive Kurono....

Jashugan
December 05, 2007, 07:42 AM
http://forum.gantzotaku.com

Seta Soujirou
December 05, 2007, 10:14 AM
nice sneak pics...tengu can enlarge himself...

TheGenius
December 05, 2007, 10:21 AM
Jashugan, can you spoil it? Page is huggggge!

And do you have that in better quality? I'd like to color it, to a pro one for x-mas.

Nomiya
December 05, 2007, 10:26 AM
It is increasingly impressive and cool, i love Oku's style.

Hollow Kurono
December 05, 2007, 12:39 PM
Hmm,im gonna be strong and not gonna open it,i wanna be more amazed when ill read everything.

TheGenius
December 05, 2007, 04:51 PM
@the genius "And do you have that in better quality?"

The preview is from http://www.s-manga.net/mens/yj.html ... so the answer is no until the raw's out.

As for the size ... i am on 1280x1024 so i didn't realize :p.

Ahhh you're a big man!!

Haha, cool thanks should be out 2marrow anyway!! I'll take it from there then!!!

bumbari19
December 05, 2007, 06:26 PM
ouf, tengu looks really bad on this picture. somebody better call an alien-doctor...

TheGenius
December 05, 2007, 07:09 PM
Think you're gonna have to change your signature bumba!!

gphjr14
December 05, 2007, 09:12 PM
Something tells me that Tengu will take someone with him before his demise.

bumbari19
December 06, 2007, 06:09 PM
what about nobu? he doesn't really look like he's having a good time in tengu's hand :D:D

but nah, i don't want to change my signature. he still is fearesome and i would be very disappointed if he was killed that easy. even grumpy and rowdy gave the hunters a harder time (apart from the fact that they didn't have the h-gun...) anyhow i hope tengu will take down nobu, perv kuwabara and (why not) george, too.

Nomiya
December 06, 2007, 07:31 PM
what about nobu? he doesn't really look like he's having a good time in tengu's hand :D:D

but nah, i don't want to change my signature. he still is fearesome and i would be very disappointed if he was killed that easy. even grumpy and rowdy gave the hunters a harder time (apart from the fact that they didn't have the h-gun...) anyhow i hope tengu will take down nobu, perv kuwabara and (why not) george, too.

I'm sorry but Tengu is already dead...

GAT-X252
December 06, 2007, 10:29 PM
I liked more the Fox, but its fine for me that George was the one who killed him...and he died very cool, im pretty sure of that.

1ya1ya1980
December 07, 2007, 07:42 AM
when does raw come out,this time?

xi0
December 07, 2007, 11:20 AM
The issue came out December 06th, we're just waiting for the raw to surface.

Captain Marmoset
December 07, 2007, 12:34 PM
I liked more the Fox, but its fine for me that George was the one who killed him...and he died very cool, im pretty sure of that.

I'm pretty sure George decapitated him.

bumbari19
December 07, 2007, 02:22 PM
The issue came out December 06th, we're just waiting for the raw to surface.

we'd need a raw-summoner here :D:D:D

venola
December 08, 2007, 12:58 AM
i am currently in Tokyo for work.

Read the comics in the convenient store like everyone in japan does. haha...

This episode is the best so far!

SUMMARY:

Nobu was left to die from the Tengu. Somehow, Tengu's head exploded. Maybe from the shot that Nobu fired last week.

Subsequently, George decapitated the dog boss one-on-one. I have always thought the Osaka guys are over confident. But apparently George is one of those with real skills! Just as they thought they have won, the 100 pointers was coming towards them, while putting his head back on his regenerated body....the next chapter is going to be incredible!

花男★
December 08, 2007, 01:13 AM
man you should scan it, we ara going insane for the raw XD

Abram89
December 08, 2007, 06:11 AM
I don't wanna insult anybody but, I feel like Gantz fans are disregarded... 2 days after Young jump was released and there is no new chap :( Naruto was in speed light released... Eh... Life is brutal

ssjasper2003
December 08, 2007, 08:46 AM
I don't wanna insult anybody but, I feel like Gantz fans are disregarded... 2 days after Young jump was released and there is no new chap :( Naruto was in speed light released... Eh... Life is brutal

Actually some people got arrested in japan for scanning the chapters & releasing them online. Before we got naruto(other mangas also) around wed but now they are out on friday. Gantz just takes another week to come out after its been released, be grateful.

Just think of it as oku taking a 3-4 week break :).

Seta Soujirou
December 08, 2007, 10:57 AM
looks like this arc is down to the last boss but we still have not seen oka or nishi.

TheGenius
December 08, 2007, 01:24 PM
Is he taking a break for the x-mas after this chap???

xi0
December 08, 2007, 02:48 PM
Not a break per say, but all magazines have a double issue around Christmas time. WSJ's is issue 4-5, so I'm guessing WYJ's will be 3-4. Chapter 263 was in issue 1, so if the schedule stays the same, meaning no breaks, there's should be a chapter in the double issue. That means there will be a two week wait between 3-4 and issue 5, which is a normal thing for us Gantz readers :thumbs

idlefingers
December 08, 2007, 03:20 PM
Still no word on the scans? I'm so ready for this chapter! I want to see some Osakans die. :(

TheGenius
December 08, 2007, 06:27 PM
Not a break per say, but all magazines have a double issue around Christmas time. WSJ's is issue 4-5, so I'm guessing WYJ's will be 3-4. Chapter 263 was in issue 1, so if the schedule stays the same, meaning no breaks, there's should be a chapter in the double issue. That means there will be a two week wait between 3-4 and issue 5, which is a normal thing for us Gantz readers :thumbs

Ohhh I see thanks for the info! I only started reading Gantz in february(When I joined this site)

Seta Soujirou
December 08, 2007, 11:56 PM
263 is out fellas...under binktopia...the downloading is a bit slow though...

花男★
December 09, 2007, 01:18 AM
man what an awsome chapter, but the best its yet to come

bumbari19
December 09, 2007, 04:06 AM
damn, just read the new chap. life is so unfair! why has tengu already have to die!!!! why ?!?

anyhow, great chap!

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 05:29 AM
Drop me the link of Binktopia guys,plz.

Abram89
December 09, 2007, 05:45 AM
Link to the Torrent gogog ! http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=6826

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 05:54 AM
Link to the Torrent gogog ! http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=6826

Oh thanx man,gonna watch this with my pride and joy,wonder why the mods havent made a new thread fo it.

1ya1ya1980
December 09, 2007, 06:15 AM
it is in english ,not the raw

Nomiya
December 09, 2007, 09:53 AM

Finally... thanks man ^^

102jayday
December 09, 2007, 09:58 AM
wow awsome chapter i heard they do 2 chapters for xmas, next one is out on the 27th.
(spoiler/ i think nishi killed tengu, he is like the one you could see that sneaky kills a tough alien and takes the points. i think oka is still busy with minotaur or still over that part. nobu didn't kill it because his last shot only got half of tengu's head and the time lag is not as long as that/)
ps i think i did the spoiler thing wrong XD

Seta Soujirou
December 09, 2007, 10:05 AM
its alright i believe most of us had read the chapter by now. i agree with you, i don't nobu was able to kill the tengu.

looks like one of the broad will die from the big boss. time for tokyo team to get into action since the osakans are pretty much deciminated.

TheGenius
December 09, 2007, 10:12 AM
Pretty cool chap! Man these guys are bastards!

Letting them friends almost die....and the girlfriend reaction. What the hell was Katou all about? The reason why I'm here....
My prediction ;
-Katou will have the 100 pts
-A few Osakans will die
-Oka will come out with his meccha suit,beating down Mino,he'll probably help Katou
-End of mission!!! At last!

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 11:31 AM
Where is da new thread damn it.I dont want to discus it in da old,but this chapter was good.

Jashugan
December 09, 2007, 02:47 PM
Does someone have the raw of chapter 263 ??? We can't do nothing with that version ...

1ya1ya1980
December 09, 2007, 03:01 PM
yes,i have waited for the raw of 263 for a long time .....

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 03:10 PM
We have the translated one, http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=6826 .

GAT-X252
December 09, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, were is the RAW?

花男★
December 09, 2007, 05:14 PM
>: / YEAH where is de foxing raw? we need RAW!!!
i cant color with binktopia's scanlation is too dark :S

oh and great chap btw XD

warbandit66
December 09, 2007, 08:47 PM
Damn George is just too badass for the Osaka team, he's definately the best we've seen of them, judging by the way he fought for his life there I'd say he has something to live for, if he survives he's probably nearing the 100 point mark.

GothHearth
December 09, 2007, 10:46 PM
Uh Uh .... Can't Wait to see this Chap !!

TheGenius
December 10, 2007, 01:01 AM
xi0 ; Can you set up the new thread for chap 263? I think a lot of us are impatient to discuss it!!

(Didn't know if I had to pm you!)

Thanks

BrazilianGantzer
September 16, 2009, 03:24 PM
wow awsome chapter i heard they do 2 chapters for xmas, next one is out on the 27th.
(spoiler/ i think nishi killed tengu, he is like the one you could see that sneaky kills a tough alien and takes the points. i think oka is still busy with minotaur or still over that part. nobu didn't kill it because his last shot only got half of tengu's head and the time lag is not as long as that/)
ps i think i did the spoiler thing wrong XD

Just re-reading a few old posts. It's amazing how right you were! :amuse Excellent prediction!