PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 229 Discussions [Bleach]

Dragonzair
May 26, 2006, 10:16 AM
Bleach candies found here! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4226.0)

Well...now that was an eye candy of a cover for the boys? :wink I say next week should be of the guys for the gals. :nuts :drool

Okay. Well, haven't read it yet, so I'll give my summary after a little while, for ow, predict away for the next chapter!

destinator
May 26, 2006, 10:34 AM
Well we have seen the training of all the main characters now. So maybe already the little timeskip(okay i doubt it myself but who knowsit?) Otherwise more training chapters :)

_denzel
May 26, 2006, 10:51 AM
I think the little Orihime arc has ended for now, so maybe we'll get some Karakura action since that's where Rukia and 'hime were headed. :O

hermallorn
May 26, 2006, 11:22 AM
lowest quality raw ever? :)
The cover is a bit strange for bleach :)

I think we wont see ichigo training anymore because there is nothing new to expect, nor ishida, chad armor will not be shown before the first fight so unless we see some Orihime training (i doubt so) we are going for a soul society chapter or arancar and a timeskip

Gold Knight
May 28, 2006, 08:53 PM
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I was very, very pleased to see that Orihime won't be another princess needing rescue, that her powers were restored, and that she may be training together with Rukia - which would make for a very good relationship to watch in later chapters.

Orihime has taken an even longer time than Sakura from Naruto to come into her own, which is one of the most disappointing parts of the series for me personally as I've always thought her powers were among the most unique and coolest I've seen so far in comics. Hopefully this is something that'll finally be fixed in this storyline.

It seems as though the plot is now concentrating on trying to bring all of Ichigo's friends to a respectable level of power as well, which I don't mind. One of the strengths of the manga has always been the cast.

For Chapter 229, I think that we will go back to Urahara and company.

vulvator
May 29, 2006, 02:20 AM
maybe the next chapter wiil begin with "4 months later" or "winter finally arrived" , who knows ? ^^ we can dream !

Divine
May 29, 2006, 02:54 AM
Nah..., dont think there will be a time-skip just yet, but agree a little with Gk on chap 229 to go back to Urahara and company.

I think chap229 will focus more on Aizen's evil plots to start bring in more excitement to the manga (maybe back to Hitsugaya & reports from S.Society), Kubo's forte is to never keep the manga plot down for too long. The characters strengthening plot is to get ready for the upcoming war & suspense, right? then now that it is done, I think Kubo will slowly kick in some excitement to build up more suspense and then put in some action before the big war begins. I seriously just don't think the war will start so fast.

thatbabo
May 29, 2006, 06:47 AM
Hmmm...what I want to see is more Keigo, Isshin, Aizen, or Kenpachi...but the way things have been going we'll probably end up with more Kisuke and the happenings at teh shouten...

Having said that, I still stick with my prediction three chapters ago...229 will surely be about Soul Society and preparations being made there...this time it will definitely happen... :BlahBlah

ibra87
May 30, 2006, 07:22 PM
I really hope that we get to know what happened to Ishida. Especially since he's one of the coolest characters in the manga.

Syn
June 01, 2006, 07:48 AM
Ukitake brought the script of the next chapter on BF: http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?p=539602#post539602
Once again, the source is Kaien.
Thank to them XD

arlandox
June 01, 2006, 10:08 PM
After reading the chapter
spoiler kind of:

they are coming to get orihime

ligerjager
June 02, 2006, 12:24 AM
you know what would be awesome if orihime encounters the arrancurs and has a mini skirmish with them...

probably fights hard and takes a grave hit, Hutch would "feel" the vibrations of the battle and the viazards would send a scout to see what's happening. Orihime would hold her own and then someone will interfere...

(just daydreaming allowed)

Dragonzair
June 02, 2006, 08:02 AM
Cam pics of the whole chapter!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cve1ay

Credits to Moridin of NF for putting it together. ^_^ Enjoy and scream! SHIT XD

Look at that pretty Arrancar. ^_^[br]Posted on: June 02, 2006, 05:56:38 AM_________________________________________________Of course, credit of the cam shot source is hiken from BF. ;)

destinator
June 02, 2006, 08:07 AM
Omg the 2 pages with the arrancar are super awesome...damn I love kubo !

venicia777
June 02, 2006, 12:40 PM
what an awesome chapter. Ichigo still sucks at retaining his hollow form. Aizen completely evil- still scheming and planning for domination. And the arrancar- there is going to be an army of them soon. Wow- this is the beginning of great happenings in bleach.

Why is Aizen sending Ulquiorra out again? Even with Grimmjow?
Do you think it is to test out the actual strength (should i say improved strengths) of some of the fighters he expects to be problems when the hougyoku is finally ready? and he readies for his final charge?
with at least two ESPADAs, my anticipation is reaching the zenith.

dont tell me Orihime is going to be scouted too? (this has already been stated above)

downfox
June 03, 2006, 01:14 AM
Enjoyed the raw and translations of the chapter. It's going to be intersting on how Ichigo can finally maintain his Vizard form, probably from a rematch with Grimmjaw if he decides to go back with the others.

redrum305
June 03, 2006, 05:20 PM
So does that mean that the SS guys were wrong about The hougyokou taking three months to materialize. Aizen said that it only needed the reiatsu of someone above captain-level to materialize for a period of time. This also means that Aizen can attack at any time. He is going to catch them off guard.

Divine
June 04, 2006, 02:09 AM
So does that mean that the SS guys were wrong about The hougyokou taking three months to materialize. Aizen said that it only needed the reiatsu of someone above captain-level to materialize for a period of time. This also means that Aizen can attack at any time. He is going to catch them off guard.

This is what I think:
Tthe hougyokou takes three months to materialize. That is correct, but it can be materalize for an instant with above captain-level reiatsu. So, I think Aizen can attack, but with only a small troop of arrancars because he certainly don't have enough reiatsu to use it so multiple times too often.

venicia777
June 04, 2006, 06:54 PM
that of course happened after some research from aizen, so he has about 2 more months to make more arrancar and increase his army's force. We dont know how many arrancars he can make before he gets tired and needs reiatsu restoration (probably he may be coming for inoue because of this).

anyways, it hasnt really been revealed if any of the arrancar we have had so far like the espada, were originally vastrodes. Because, if so, then is aizen that strong, since he seems to be the leader in hueco Mundo( or is it just the part of hueco mundo that he resides in)

redrum305
June 05, 2006, 01:31 AM
He clearly said that his reiatsu is above captain Level. That in itself makes him really strong. Plus he probably will remove the line that will make him tap into hollow powers like the vaizards which will make him even more strong.

Divine
June 07, 2006, 04:07 AM
Yeah, Aizen should tap into the powers of a hollow and become a vizard himself.

kenshinsan
June 07, 2006, 06:54 PM
I don't get what happens when the hougyokou materializes can anyone tell me.

Oni No Kami
June 07, 2006, 09:29 PM
My impression is that once the hougyoku materializes, Aizen can use it at will to create more arancars instead of relying on his reiatsu to create. I also do not believe that they are after orihime more likely they are going after Ichigo since Aizen said to uliquiorra "Remember the mission..."

I also dont think uliquiorra will ask grimjaw to join him if they weren't after Ichigo.

Divine
June 09, 2006, 08:48 AM
I also dont think uliquiorra will ask grimjaw to join him if they weren't after Ichigo.

But, I think Kubo wanted Grimmjow to join to give us fans more fighting action. :smile-big