PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 381 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bax
November 30, 2007, 02:29 PM
The 380th chapter is out!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22189)!!

And heh, that is indeed Yahiko. And wooott!! Nice panel of Itachi too. And Tobi made an appearance once again. 3 stories in a chapter, What a feast :)

Now, everyone, predict what you think will happen next :amuse

fdbgdg
November 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
I predict a lot of poorly done fake spoiler pics.

And since it looks like Jiraiya is going to die, a lot of Jiraiya death pics.

zidane
November 30, 2007, 02:41 PM
? poorly done spoiler pics?

whatever...

i predict....i HOPE, to see a lot of the Uchiha bro's, talking/fighting/flaming...whatever...but please, i wanna see'em...i FINALLY wanna know what Itachi has to tell sasuke about the things that happened to their Clan...

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 02:42 PM
I predict that Itachi will show his superiority to Sasuke, Kisame to hold of Suigetsu and Tobi to play around and have fun with the Konaha 8. Sadly I don't think Jiraiya will be included next chapter, since Kishi is most likely going to focus on the new fights :)

BLACKU2
November 30, 2007, 02:47 PM
i predict....i HOPE, to see a lot of the Uchiha bro's, talking/fighting/flaming...whatever...but please, i wanna see'em...i FINALLY wanna know what Itachi has to tell sasuke about the things that happened to their Clan...

Razh
November 30, 2007, 02:50 PM
I don't think there will be much fighting in the next chapter. Maybe if we are shown Jiraiya's battle. Or Suigetsu and Kisame. But they could have a conversation just as easy. Like Kisame asking Suigetsu where did he get Zabuza's sword or something like it.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 02:51 PM
. Sadly I don't think Jiraiya will be included next chapter, since Kishi is most likely going to focus on the new fights :)

i agree with this but i thik that itachi will got his ass kicked by sasuke after a deadly fight!!! Sharingan VS Sharingan :D
also tobi will not have fun with the 8 of konoha !! don't underestimate them man!!

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 02:57 PM
Well if you can't attack him, whats left, and since Tobi is also Madara, who could make an appearence, I think he will in fact have fun with the Konoha 8. I doubt Itachi will get beat, he still has the MS, while Sasuke has a very powerful Sharingan, so I see Itachi having a one sided thrashing (maybe too harsh), while Sasuke question his power :)

zidane
November 30, 2007, 03:08 PM

ehm...BLACKU2...that's exactly what i said :D...exactly...do you just have the same opinion, or are you to lazy to write something yourself? xD...

kinda weird...

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 03:09 PM
Well if you can't attack him, whats left, and since Tobi is also Madara, who could make an appearence, I think he will in fact have fun with the Konoha 8. I doubt Itachi will get beat, he still has the MS, while Sasuke has a very powerful Sharingan, so I see Itachi having a one sided thrashing (maybe too harsh), while Sasuke question his power :)

well sasuke have the advantage in the snakes technique that he learned from oro !!!

also we can't say that madara is going to have fun in kakashi's presens, he is a very skilled ninja and he pocess the sharingan too !!!

Razh
November 30, 2007, 03:13 PM
Snake techniques? Advantage?
And what do you think how many techniques Itachi has obtained over the years? Remeber Sharingan.

And I don't think Kakashi can do a lot against a person who gives commands to Pain...

bean
November 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
honestly, we don't know what itachi can really do...we haven't really seen him "go" after someone, one on one, with the intent to really fight. Everytime we've seen him there's been a caveat to his appearance. First time we met him in realtime, not a flash back, he fucked up kakashi, but then got out numbered and decided it would be best to leave. Second time, jiraiya showed up and he decided it would be best to leave. Third time, he wasn't even really there. Fourth and Fifth, he just stood there...it's go time and I want to see what he's really capable of. I'm tired of him just standing in one place and spitting out fire or making people trip out of their minds.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 03:26 PM
you guys truly underestimate sasuke a lot !!!
do you think that he spent all those years just to learn snake's jutsu he also developed his sharingan a lot and i think that he can hold itachi down!!!!

DMNKLOL
November 30, 2007, 03:30 PM
One of the Uchiha Brothers uses the Uchiha Forbidden Art of Run.
Wich one, wich one....

pops
November 30, 2007, 03:33 PM
i doubt the fight between sasuke and itachi will start nect chapter. there is probably going to a conversation between them about the power of the sharingan. also some clearity will be displayed regarding how Tobi is connected to leaf village and the chapter will probably end with Kakashi in saying you are......

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 03:34 PM
honestly, we don't know what itachi can really do...we haven't really seen him "go" after someone, one on one, with the intent to really fight. Everytime we've seen him there's been a caveat to his appearance. First time we met him in realtime, not a flash back, he fucked up kakashi, but then got out numbered and decided it would be best to leave. Second time, jiraiya showed up and he decided it would be best to leave. Third time, he wasn't even really there. Fourth and Fifth, he just stood there...it's go time and I want to see what he's really capable of. I'm tired of him just standing in one place and spitting out fire or making people trip out of their minds.

on the first time he didn't leve cause hi wanted to, he was tired by using the m.sharingan !!! we all know that he is too strong but sasuke has surpassed him. :D :D

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
on the first time he didn't leve cause hi wanted to, he was tired by using the m.sharingan !!! we all know that he is too strong but sasuke has surpassed him. :D :D

Itachi did not even use MS to it's fullest extent against Sasuke, and Sasuke was paralyzed, As long as Itachi has a higher form of Sharingan, I will say that Itachi is still stronger than Sasuke, he will indeed surpass Itachi, but for the moment I clearly say no :)

bean
November 30, 2007, 03:42 PM
I didn't say he left because he wanted to...

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 03:45 PM
im talking about the fight in konoha against kakashi!!
i can't deny that he is too strong but u know sasuke is very smart and he will fight with all his strength.

Decorus
November 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
Itachi runs away, he does this every single time he has been encountered. I half way expect him to run away again.

Itachi is weak, deal with it...

DMNKLOL
November 30, 2007, 03:50 PM
No, Itachi isn't weak..he's just loves to run. He's the athletic type.
Or maybe he likes to play tag, who knows?
Itachi's at his best when he's running his ass off, anyway.

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 03:50 PM
@tri-edge

Well if you compare the fight with Deidara, where Sasuke barely won. Itachi is much much stronger than Deidara, so that's where I reached the conlcusion of Sasuke being weaker not being able to win this fight (is there is a fight) against Itach. :)

Side Note: Even though Sasuke did not intent to kill Deidara, we could assume that he was fighting will all his strength, since he ran out of chakra :)

ManyHack
November 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
@TRI-EDGE
I agree with you.. he did evolve alot. And the Kyubi said he only saw once thoses powerful eyes.. talking about Madara (not comparing Madara to Sasuke... but saying that they are both powerful sharikan users). But as Razh said... kakashi been around alot longer, is a member of Akatsuki (thats not asmall deed), And we never truly saw him fight... he might kick Sasuke around a bit! But it will surely start with a small talk.. and some exchange.. and some more talk.. andsome exchange.. for a few chapters.

@DMNKLOL
They all learn that at birth!

But i think Kakashi will definitly try to use again is MS on Tobi... but it will be is last resort. He will learn first the truth about Tobi behind the mask... maybe he will let out an "old friend" to put us in some flashbacks.

DMNKLOL
November 30, 2007, 03:59 PM
@TRI-EDGE
I agree with you.. he did evolve alot. And the Kyubi said he only saw once thoses powerful eyes.. talking about Madara (not comparing Madara to Sasuke... but saying that they are both powerful sharikan users). But as Razh said... kakashi been around alot longer, is a member of Akatsuki (thats not asmall deed), And we never truly saw him fight... he might kick Sasuke around a bit! But it will surely start with a small talk.. and some exchange.. and some more talk.. andsome exchange.. for a few chapters.

@DMNKLOL
They all learn that at birth!

But i think Kakashi will definitly try to use again is MS on Tobi... but it will be is last resort. He will learn first the truth about Tobi behind the mask... maybe he will let out an "old friend" to put us in some flashbacks.

Chyaa, those Uchiha Police noobs learned the hard way when they didn't run from Itachi.
Hell, the whole clan learned too.
Is it any wonder why Kisame noted that Tobi was good at running at the Akatsuki meeting after Deidara blew himself up?

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 04:00 PM
well i'm considering that fight, but when he fought against deidara he wasn't fighting at his full straight!! even he fucked him up .

Razh
November 30, 2007, 04:07 PM
Why don't you just take one of Sasuke's pictures and kiss it?

And Itachi decided to withdraw from Konoha because they already took too much time, and reinforcements were coming. Their cover was blown, and there was no way they could capture Naruto at that time.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 04:13 PM
hh did you forget itachi's face at that time !!!!! he was soooo angry for not killing kakashi

Alex_1
November 30, 2007, 04:26 PM
@ TheChosenOne

On of the most mysterious things about Sasuke right now is that we don't really know if he's acquired the MS yet. As anxious as he is to get his ultimate revenge against Itachi, I don't think he would pursue it unless he had it himself or knew how to counter it. He rushed at him when he was a few years younger, but he's gotten far more cold and calculating since his time with Orochimaru. Could be wrong, but I don't see this fight being very one sided from Itachi. :)

I predict we'll see dialogue between Sasuke and Itachi before they scuffle and maybe the seed of Sasuke's role/ambition start to change. I'm worried that their encounter will be anti-climatic. I'm starting to think that Jiraiya might not die... it just seems to be getting too obvious. But how he'll survive I don't know - I doubt it's really touched upon in the next chapter. And I also think we'll see a small bit of Tobi's ability - and maybe the chapter ending off with a cliff-hanger of what's behind the nuts & bolts/mask.

Razh
November 30, 2007, 04:34 PM
Maybe Sasuke has acquired MS. After all, Orochimaru has been his best friend for more than 2 years... :)

bean
November 30, 2007, 04:41 PM
@tri-edge

Well if you compare the fight with Deidara, where Sasuke barely won. Itachi is much much stronger than Deidara, so that's where I reached the conlcusion of Sasuke being weaker not being able to win this fight (is there is a fight) against Itach. :)

Side Note: Even though Sasuke did not intent to kill Deidara, we could assume that he was fighting will all his strength, since he ran out of chakra :)

you also have to consider that when deidara first met itachi, he didn't know about the sharingan, so itachi had a huge advantage...sasuke, on the other hand, was at a disadvantage because deidara knew what he had and had a counter for it...

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 04:45 PM
i think that he had reached the m.sharingan!!on the first ep of shipp he says that he wouldn't give itachi the pleasure of seeing him obtain power by following his ways. and i think that he activated it just lik kakashi do!!

Saifi
November 30, 2007, 04:48 PM
alrighty then.... i predict that ...

Kishi leaves jiraaya vs pain fight hanging indefinately , so when we next see pain in action , we all will still be arguing weather he died or escaped , because personally I believe he will die, BUT even if he manages to escape i think that he will be whisked off to mount myokuban (sp) by ma and pa and wont be in action for a long long time !

I believe that tobi will just stall team konoha for time being , i doubt that the fight starts there either,
what i wouldnt put past kishi is to show us the uchiha banter (u all know that this fight will have almost infinate build up -_-) but will probably switch t suigetsu vs kisame fight whenever we see sauske start his charge towards itachi !

on another personal note : anyone who thinks sauske is stronger than itachi needs to start taking their meds !

that would be like saying that naruto is stronger than pain or madara ! which we all know he has the potential to be and will eventually be as well , but for now you are just grasping at strings !

Plus i doubt that kishi would promote the idea that the way sauske got his power for his revenge is successful , i think that this itachi /sauske encounter is only part 2 of a trilogy and since itchi is a bad Mofo he is not going down untill the final part !

umm... ok i guess thats enough predictions for now (short and long term)

ciao

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 04:55 PM
you also have to consider that when deidara first met itachi, he didn't know about the sharingan, so itachi had a huge advantage...sasuke, on the other hand, was at a disadvantage because deidara knew what he had and had a counter for it...

that is what i was talking about we can't judge just by that fight!! arigatou:D

Decorus
November 30, 2007, 04:57 PM
Deidara had been spending all his waking moments working on methods to get revenge on Itachi, and the only reason he "lost" to Sasuke was the unusual Lightning chakra nature he had. Itachi would have been at a disadvantage in such a fight as he really has no way to neutralize Deidara's bombs.

Itachi has always stated Sasuke has the potential to become better then him. Sasuke has the potential to rival or even excede Madara in terms of power.

Itachi isn't really stronger then Deidara, in terms of raw power Itachi is the low man on the totem pole. What most people forget is Itachi isn't really a power character he's a subtle type who relies heavily on illusion and misdirection to defeat his opponents.

Uchiha seem to be really poor as direct fighters as they lack that serious raw power to annihilate entire countries, what they do have is mad skillz that allow them to outclass thier opponents in one on one combat.

Toad Sage
November 30, 2007, 04:58 PM
i think that he had reached the m.sharingan!!on the first ep of shipp he says that he wouldn't give itachi the pleasure of seeing him obtain power by following his ways. and i think that he activated it just lik kakashi do!!

I wholeheartedly concur with this opinion. The crux of the Sasuke vengeance arc has been conditioned upon Sasuke obtaining the MS, so I would be sorely disappointed if this was not the case now that the two are finally meeting face to face (although over the past two years many widely held beliefs have been upset.) But besides my expectations, there are clues already in the manga which indicate Sasuke can use the MS. The most obvious one to me is Itachi's shade inviting Sasuke to battle, for Itachi predictated this fight upon Sasuke obtaining the MS in act one.

I hardly think given itachi's nature he would submit to this battle unless it was a fair fight, strange as that may sound... I'm convinced that the interpretation Itachi looks upon Sasuke as a source of redemption for the crime of killing his clan is the correct one (this idea stems from act 1 in Sasuke's flashbacks.) So, unless Itachi felt Sasuke was truly capable of exacting revenge for the Uchiha, I don't believe he would bother fighting at all. Therefore, Sasuke can use the mangekyo sharingan.

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 05:06 PM
I think this chapter will be mostly on Jiraiya again

4ghost
November 30, 2007, 05:12 PM
Well I don't think that Sasuke has gotten as far as the MS just yet, but out of curiosity if he did in what way would he have the MS. Would you expect the same jutsu as Itachi with the Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu or Kakashi's Blackhole or will he have another all to himself?

As for my prediction I think that the Tobi will be used as a means to break up the 8 man team pursuit. Since their goal is right in front of them Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, and Yamato will proceed ahead. Because of his mysterious jutsu Kakashi will be left behind to take care of Tobi with Shino, Hinata and Sai as support.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 05:15 PM
I think this chapter will be on itachi and sasuke ! flash back and explication and a small view on tobi and the others.

Alex_1
November 30, 2007, 05:18 PM
New prediction... no Naruto next week. :D lol that'd just be perfect since now we want to see answers.

Really though, the story's about to shift. Can't wait to see how it goes after the Sasuke/Itachi conflict.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 05:23 PM
hhhhhh noo way that will be the the final blow!! :d:d

Shibby
November 30, 2007, 05:34 PM
ok time to answer all questions!!! w00t! Alright there is going to be mostly conversing between itachi and sauske for this next chapter, probably revealing a more in depth plot to the explanation of itachi killing all the Uchiha. My guess being that Madara was behind it all forcing Itachi into action due to some unknown truth about the Uchiha, most likely in regards towards the biju, considering that it was a suspicion of Jairiyas that Madara summoned the kyubi, I believe that the existence of the biju are dependent of the Uhiha. Which would be highly fitting seeing as how naruto and sauske are so close, and how hateful the kyubi was towards the Uchiha, suggesting them as his creator and master. This meaning then that itachi was in fact a puppet to create Madara a possible pupil, Sauske. Now in the fight I see Itachi running til later because the plot progression for the squad sasuke put together would otherwise be offly short. As to which of the Uchiha brothers is more powerful I would have to say itachi for one good reason. In previous manga, not sure which one, pein was talking to tobi and tobi was saying that sauskes sharingan would eventually be better than itachis not currently.
[hr]
also i believe tobi is just going to stall, not kill any of the konoha 8, because he wants to see if sauske is in fact ready to become his tool.

On the subject of jiraiya and pein, i believe that fight will end in Jiraiyas death but he will get out the message of what konoha is up against using ma and pa, and that giant toad key thing. Also we will be told that nagato is infact not dead but is using his powers to manipulate all the bodies of pein, which explains why all of the have those eyes. And it would be more fitting of nagatos character, if he was in fact helping yahikos dreams along by lending his powers to akatsuki and the six bodies of pein. And some reference to some tortureous state that he keeps himself in so as to maintain this protection over them. Which could also suggest the other pupils hesitancy when nagato is mentioned.

As for who will train naruto i believe that will fall to himself and guidance via the frogs. We will see alot more use of the shadow clon training is for sure.

lexx
November 30, 2007, 05:38 PM
I think the author's getting ready for another time-skip, folks. Think about it:

Jiraiya, with is death-foreshadowing, vs the "child of destiny" Pain. Climactic battle of one of the main supporting characters & one of the main antagonists.

Tobi vs Naruto's team. It's pretty obvious that, somehow, Tobi = Obito = Madara. Him appearing before Kakashi & Naruto is a pretty obvious indicator he's either going to take Naruto or stall them all. There's also the possibility of Kakashi realizing he's Obito. Definitely another climactic scene for sure.

Sasuke vs Itachi. Climax much? This has been the fight foreshadowed from like the first volume onward.

This is going to be a pretty epic chapter of the story. If there's anytime to break up the plot, it'll come in the aftermath of this collection of encounters.

boyakist4649
November 30, 2007, 05:46 PM
Hmmm... rather provocative chapter I must say.

I think we will pan into the Uchiha fights... Sasuke-Itachi and Tobi-Konoha. Perhaps Kakashi will notice something about Tobi, and eventually his origins (and how he has survived time as Madara) will be revealed.
As for Sasuke and Itachi, I think it should be a good one. I get the feeling that we can FINALLY get a glimpse of what Itachi is really capable of. We might even get insight to the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

Then Jiraiya... we'll be spared of the details of his murder, but Kishi will likely transition back after the above two fights. I'm guessing we will see him dead, or a new member of the Pein Rikudou.

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 05:57 PM
Hmmm... rather provocative chapter I must say.

I think we will pan into the Uchiha fights... Sasuke-Itachi and Tobi-Konoha. Perhaps Kakashi will notice something about Tobi, and eventually his origins (and how he has survived time as Madara) will be revealed.
As for Sasuke and Itachi, I think it should be a good one. I get the feeling that we can FINALLY get a glimpse of what Itachi is really capable of. We might even get insight to the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

Then Jiraiya... we'll be spared of the details of his murder, but Kishi will likely transition back after the above two fights. I'm guessing we will see him dead, or a new member of the Pein Rikudou.

I fully agree with this !! but the next chap will be full of explication!! uchiha story ....

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 06:08 PM
I was wondering if tobi's ghost technique could hve something to do with the sharingan. He has a very powerful sharingan so its plausible that his ghost technique could be something of a genjutsu. :)

As for sasuke and itachi, I still think itachi is stronger, he has shown to be overwhelming prescence through out the manga, so unless sasuke is going to avenge his clan now, I doubt he is strong as itachi and will defeat him (if there is a fight), but I hope sasuke at least gives itachi a challenge. :)

The kisame and suigetsu fight should be very exciting, I hope at least kisame looses, since it would be kind of pointless for both hebi team members too lose their fights. :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:20 PM
I'd like to see a double battle,
Sasuke and Suigetsu vs Itachi and Kisame

lordHokage
November 30, 2007, 06:21 PM
I predict that Itachi will show his superiority to Sasuke, Kisame to hold of Suigetsu and Tobi to play around and have fun with the Konaha 8. Sadly I don't think Jiraiya will be included next chapter, since Kishi is most likely going to focus on the new fights :)

I agree with your Predictions. Tobi, Itachi and Kisame would all be entertained while having fun. :gigglebunny

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 06:30 PM
I wholeheartedly concur with this opinion. The crux of the Sasuke vengeance arc has been conditioned upon Sasuke obtaining the MS, so I would be sorely disappointed if this was not the case now that the two are finally meeting face to face (although over the past two years many widely held beliefs have been upset.) But besides my expectations, there are clues already in the manga which indicate Sasuke can use the MS. The most obvious one to me is Itachi's shade inviting Sasuke to battle, for Itachi predictated this fight upon Sasuke obtaining the MS in act one.

I hardly think given itachi's nature he would submit to this battle unless it was a fair fight, strange as that may sound... I'm convinced that the interpretation Itachi looks upon Sasuke as a source of redemption for the crime of killing his clan is the correct one (this idea stems from act 1 in Sasuke's flashbacks.) So, unless Itachi felt Sasuke was truly capable of exacting revenge for the Uchiha, I don't believe he would bother fighting at all. Therefore, Sasuke can use the mangekyo sharingan.

Well since Sasuke himself said that he did not want to gain power through MS in part1, I doubt that has changed. Since Sasuke believes that the only way to gain MS, is through killing best friends, and since Naruto is alive, it's rests those claims. I do belive that if Sasuke indeed does have MS, it would share a similar concept to Kakashi's MS. :)

Well if he wanted to fight Sasuke, why drag him out to the Uchiha hideout, he could have done that anywhere, I think there is much more to the story, than just the fight. I think Itachi might disclose some info to Sasuke about something connected with this higher power, or maybe it will just a fight where Sasuke finally avenges his clan (I don't think he will avenge just yet). :)

Well I don't think that Sasuke has gotten as far as the MS just yet, but out of curiosity if he did in what way would he have the MS. Would you expect the same jutsu as Itachi with the Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu or Kakashi's Blackhole or will he have another all to himself?

As for my prediction I think that the Tobi will be used as a means to break up the 8 man team pursuit. Since their goal is right in front of them Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, and Yamato will proceed ahead. Because of his mysterious jutsu Kakashi will be left behind to take care of Tobi with Shino, Hinata and Sai as support.

Agreed:)
I don't think Sasuke growth has reached MS standard. I think if he does have MS, it might be his own variation of it, I think he most likely has something like Kakashi, where you create hand seals to activate MS :)

That would ruin Jiraiya for me personally, I would rather have him dead, than be used as someone else's puppet. But at the same time, that would be awesome, too see Jiraiya coming to Naruto with the Rinnegan :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:37 PM
Wasnt Pein meant to capture Naruto, I think Tobi will escape after revealing Sasuke's location

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 06:47 PM
Wasnt Pein meant to capture Naruto, I think Tobi will escape after revealing Sasuke's location

Yes, Madara put him in charge to capture Naruto, why would Tobi reveal Sasuke's location. He is an Akatsuki, why would he help the enemy. I think tobi is just going to play around and clown with the Konaha 8 :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
Yes, Madara put him in charge to capture Naruto, why would Tobi reveal Sasuke's location. He is an Akatsuki, why would he help the enemy. I think tobi is just going to play around and clown with the Konaha 8 :)

tobi is not playing he is trying to test the power of each one to make a plan or something like that, i guess he is trying to analyse the battle field!!!!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:59 PM
He probably wants to know who is stronger between Sasuke and Itachi so they can help him carry out the Akatsuki plan

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:04 PM
maybe but sasuke wouldn't join the akatsuki !! i think that he just want to test if konoha would be a tough opponent !!

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 07:06 PM
He probably wants to know who is stronger between Sasuke and Itachi so they can help him carry out the Akatsuki plan

If that's the case why fight the Konaha 8, how can he tell if Sasuke or Itachi is stronger by fighting Naruto :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:10 PM
My guess is that he was on his way to see Itachi vs Sasuke and decided to have some fun with Konaha before

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:13 PM
he is trying to distract team sasuke cuz we all know if sasuke know about the presense of an akatsuki member he will go after him to get inf about itachi !! that is what madara managed this so he can test konoha shinobi:d:d

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 07:19 PM
Why would Sasuke go after an Akatsuki member to get info on Itachi, he already told Sasuke to meet at the Uchiha hideout. There would be no point for Sasuke to go after an Akatsuki member if he knows where Itachi already is :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:25 PM
well i guess those was madara's order!!!
he managed this .:d:d

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:27 PM
What was Madara's order

lazyboyrod
I'd like to see a double battle,
Sasuke and Suigetsu vs Itachi and Kisame

I dont think Sasuke stands a chance right now if he does thats bs :amuse

TheChosenOne
@tri-edge

What was Madara's order, do you mean Itachi telling Sasuke to meet him at the hideout, or is it something else :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
I dont think Sasuke stands a chance right now if he does thats bs :amuse

Do you think he could take Itachi 1 on 1, he has a better chance with Suigetsu's help

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:30 PM
i think that he ordered itachi to meet sasuke!!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:32 PM
Seems like Itachi doing it on his own accord,
He left Sasuke alive for this moment

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 07:35 PM
Unless he's know Madara since he decimated the Uchiha clan

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 07:35 PM
i think that he ordered itachi to meet sasuke!!

Itachi already met Sasuke after he had met with Naruto, why would Madara make him meet the same person two times at different locations :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:46 PM
your telling that like sasuke is a toy between itachi's hand!!! i said that he can take him down one on one, also itachi had a mission why would he just do something out of his mission?? that is why i said that maybe touse where madara's order.
[hr]
@thechosenone
he meet the two of them with his kage bunshin and he told sasuke to meet on that place !!
those where madara's order . :d:d

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 07:46 PM
I just don't seem to believe that Madara is pulling strings on Itachi, that would mean that Itachi knows about Tobi being Madara or Madara has showed himself to Itachi, which I highly doubt. :)

What mission, I doubt they were in any mission, their mission ended when Kisame had captured the fourth tailed jinchuuriki. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I guess it could be plausible :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:51 PM
Is it true that all the jinchuuriki apart from Naruto have been caught

DMNKLOL
November 30, 2007, 07:51 PM
Well, Pain put on a front, acting like Tobi/Madara sucked "A man of that level is easy to acquire" and acted like he thought he was dead. Then right after the Akatsuki meeting, he meets Tobi. Itachi could be doing something similar.

It's also true that the whole idea of Itachi sitting on the throne could be a front too, to make Sasuke think Itachi is the one behind it all still, when Madara is really the one "pulling the strings".

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 07:52 PM
@thechosenone
i thing that the order wasn't on madara's name cuz i doubt that too but on akatsuki's leader :d
they have to capture naruto!!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
Itachi's meeting with Naruto served little purpose it was coincidence

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:00 PM

a coincidence with a kage bunshin !!! i don't think so :)

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:03 PM
@thechosenone
i thing that the order wasn't on madara's name cuz i doubt that too but on akatsuki's leader :d
they have to capture naruto!!

I know that Pain gave Itachi the order to capture Naruto, but I was referring to what you had said earlier about, Madara giving Itachi the order to meet with Sasuke. :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:06 PM
I know that Pain gave Itachi the order to capture Naruto, but I was referring to what you had said earlier about, Madara giving Itachi the order to meet with Sasuke. :)

Remember the first time was just itachi's kagebunshin like a messenger !!! he just transmeted the message !!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:07 PM
a coincidence with a kage bunshin !!! i don't think so :)

Did i miss something, it seemed like nothing happened apart from Itachi proving his kage bunshin is stronger than Naruto's

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:10 PM
Remember the first time was just itachi's kagebunshin like a messenger !!! he just transmeted the message !!

Yes, him being a messenger is plausible, but you believe that Madara gave that order, so unless Itachi knows Madara is Tobi or they have met formally I doubt Itachi is being pulled. If it was an order Pain giving the order in behalf of Madara sounds plausible. :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:10 PM
@rtyd1
there was tow kage bunshin !! for sasuke and naruto

bean
November 30, 2007, 08:11 PM

I think it was groundwork for a huge revelation from itachi coming within the next few chapters.

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:15 PM
What was the purpose of Itachi's kage bunshin meeting Naruto, any ideas

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:16 PM
Yes, him being a messenger is plausible, but you believe that Madara gave that order, so unless Itachi knows Madara is Tobi or they have met formally I doubt Itachi is being pulled. If it was an order Pain giving the order in behalf of Madara sounds plausible. :)

madara is giving all of his order as the leader of akatsuki!
I doubt that too Itachi can't accept the existence of another uchiha!! :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:19 PM
Itachi knows about Madara see ch364

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:22 PM
he is talking about sasuke!!!!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:26 PM
Itachi " He's not dead yet and besides..."

There is another point he's trying to make like there is another Uchiha

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:28 PM
the storm has passed!!!!

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:31 PM
The conversation doesnt make sense if you take it like that
How does a passing storm prevent Itachi from being the last Uchiha

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:34 PM
madara is giving all of his order as the leader of akatsuki!
I doubt that too Itachi can't accept the existence of another uchiha!! :)

I wonder if does know about Madara, I think he has no problem accepting another Uchiha, but most likely he does now know about Madara. :)
[hr]

The conversation doesnt make sense if you take it like that
How does a passing storm prevent Itachi from being the last Uchiha

I think he was trying to finish the statement made by Itachi, since itachi said the "storm passed" after "he's not dead" :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:35 PM
Madara could have been the one who made Itachi kill his clan for power, i dont see another reason

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:39 PM
Then why would he create this facade of him being dumb and powerless in front of Itachi and other's :)

Akasunanosasori
November 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
yes thx that is waht i was talking about .
i think itachi killed his clan cuz he felt ashamed !! a great bloodline limite like the sharingan used to serve konoha !!
or maybe to test his new power.

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
That is one of the big questions in Naruto probably something to do with the true power of the sharingan

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 09:15 PM
Kishimoto is a smart man, i think he knew that fans were starting to get bored with the sharingan so he brought along the rinnegan just to reintroduce the sharingan later and revamp everones lliking with it

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:19 PM
Well he brought out an even more powerful sharingan in the case of Madara. I hope the Kisame fight is up next, I want to see what Suigetsu is capable of, and also want to see his skills with the Zabuza sword :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 09:22 PM
Kishi has been planning the rinnegan since pt1
I think it was Jiraya or Kakashi who said something the three great eye dojutsu

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 09:30 PM
Well he brought out an even more powerful sharingan in the case of Madara. I hope the Kisame fight is up next, I want to see what Suigetsu is capable of, and also want to see his skills with the Zabuza sword :)

Come to think of it we've never seen Suigetsu i wonder what he is capable of

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 09:35 PM
See ch352 looks like physical attacks have no effect could be a Kekkei Genkai

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:37 PM
Well he is able to turn into liquid, so I think that could be a problem for Kisame since he deals with water jutsu :)

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 09:41 PM
Must have a huge weakness against Lightning and Fire if he's made of water

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 09:41 PM
he can also grow his muscles, like when he slashed the door that karin locked to try and snuggle with sasuke

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 09:43 PM
Is anyone looking more forward to seeing Suigtsu fight than Sasuke

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 09:51 PM
Not really i'd rather see sasuke, but suigestu's fight should be interesting

akatsuki27
November 30, 2007, 09:52 PM
not me, of the four i want to see itachi/sasuke first, then jiraiya/pain a close second (there's still questions to be answered), then i want to see tobi in action a little bit then shots of the suigetsu fight

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 09:54 PM
Well since Kishi will most likely dwell on Suigetsu and Kisame for some chapters, I think it will be a nice distraction, I am getting tired of these fights with doujutsu :)

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 10:07 PM
Kisame must have some bad ass techniques considering all thar chakra he has, if he can fill a canyon with water using only 30% of his chakra he must be able to do alot of damage at 100%

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 10:10 PM
Well I think that would prove to be a turning point, since how can he find suigetsu who can turn into liquid (water likely), so I think it's gonna be an exciting fight, hopefully Suigetsu does not kill Kisame, cuz I personally think Guy should be the one to defeat or kill Kisame :)

pancheda
November 30, 2007, 10:25 PM
Hmm. Suigestu can't use the Sword if he Turns Liquid, Kisame also Shaves off Chakra.

Sasuke and Itachi will be Talking for a Few Chapters, so its a good thing Kisame vs Suigetsi will Put up some eye candy till then.

I am still wondering If Madara will Kidnap Naruto.
I am just wondering if He can't be hurt or if he is just that Fast, also he could be using his Sharingan to ProJect himself with an Illusion. Its Hard To say, needless tho Naruto still has like 20 KageBushins Running around the Forest.

Then we Will Still have to continue the Jiraya Fight. I sense that it is going to end like the 3rd Hokage. Where all this Stuff will happen, Leaf Will have the upper Hand, and it will End with Jiraya Dieing. Then a Funeral.

Then We will Start a New Arc. With Pain, Madara/Sasuke, and Kabutomaru, As the main Bad Guys, But Naruto, and Sakura Busy Training and Doing Missions.

Tsunade is starting to Fall For Jiraya, his Death Will Hurt her the most.

lazyboyrod
November 30, 2007, 10:47 PM
the Naruto series doesnt have too many deaths and since Asuma just died i dont feel like jiraiya is going to die just yet

Seta Soujirou
November 30, 2007, 10:53 PM
hopefully pain will not have mercy to capture jiraiya and hold him hostage or some sort...just kill him and get over with it...

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 10:59 PM
Well looking at the way all 6 pain jumped and headed down, it gonna be one hell of a clash, I fear the worst :wtf. I think Itachi and Sasuke wont even fight, I think next chapter they will converse and will fight on who hates who more. Tobi just seems goofy and wanting to have fun with everyone, I wonder if Kakashi can see tobi's sharingan. Kisame might swing down samehada with his monstrous chakra, and suigetsu might hold him off :)

zaulster
November 30, 2007, 11:56 PM
I think the author's getting ready for another time-skip, folks. Think about it:

Jiraiya, with is death-foreshadowing, vs the "child of destiny" Pain. Climactic battle of one of the main supporting characters & one of the main antagonists.

Tobi vs Naruto's team. It's pretty obvious that, somehow, Tobi = Obito = Madara. Him appearing before Kakashi & Naruto is a pretty obvious indicator he's either going to take Naruto or stall them all. There's also the possibility of Kakashi realizing he's Obito. Definitely another climactic scene for sure.

Sasuke vs Itachi. Climax much? This has been the fight foreshadowed from like the first volume onward.

This is going to be a pretty epic chapter of the story. If there's anytime to break up the plot, it'll come in the aftermath of this collection of encounters.

Yeah, I agree. Shippuuden is probably gonna be followed by another part.
THESE ARE MY PREDICTIONS:
Tobi = Madara = Obito; I'm thinking it's Madara's soul/spirit controlling Obito's body, but Obito's personality remains.
In my opinion, Madara is the big big big enemy, probably the last one, of Naruto. To have been able to summon/control the Kyuubi, and to fight the First Hokage, that shows his strength. I believe that he's stronger than Pein, and even though he founded the Uchiha clan, he saw them as a threat to his own powers as time passed.... except Sasuke and Itachi, somehow he felt he could use them. I think, because at that time he was still probably weak, he ordered Itachi to massacre the clan, and convinced him with the "reward" of the Mangyeko Sharingan. Again, this is my opinion. To attain better control on Itachi, he probably threatened to kill Sasuke if the clan wasn't destroyed. Thats why Itachi has a serious attitude, and why he said that he didn't want to kill Asuma and Kurenai when he was first introduced. And that's why I think he's encouraging Sasuke to gain power, he's like Sasuke's test, so he won't hold back, only when Sasuke defeats him he will tell him the truth and all probably, which I suspect will be the closing of Part II. I expect Naruto and Sakura to arrive at the scene right when Itachi dies, and find Sasuke speechless, maybe in tears with guilt for killing his brother.. who had tried helping him.
Pein = Nagato = Yahiko; the Rinnengan's power..
Jiraiya is gonna die, and yeah, probably he'll get caught against Pein Rikudo, which is gonna be crazy. He'll probably try escaping, and there'll be a tragic moment where he says he can't go any further, and he bids farewell to Ma and Pa toads, telling them to get back to Konoha ASAP and tell them EVERYTHING, as well as secure that "key" to the Yin/Yang, I forget which, chakra; and that Jiraiya will hold off the Peins as long as possible. After some argument, Jiraiya will head out and face the six Peins (sniff sniff) in the horizon... then that's the last we see of him. I like that prediction :D lol
The battles are gonna get mixed up. Tobi has that "invincible" thing, and they need to find Sasuke, so I'm hoping Kakashi will stay behind to face him. Then they decide to split up to encounter the enemies, so it'll be like Kisame vs. Suigetsu; Jugo vs. Yamato; Karin vs. Sai; Zetsu (finally emerging from the shadows, and being surprised by living Tobi) vs. Team 8; Naruto and Sakura will go on ahead, trying to get to Sasuke before it's too late...
Death of Itachi, Kisame (if Itachi is to die, then Kisame wouldn't have much a purpose) and Jiraiya, followed by the return of the Konoha shinobi and Sasuke to the village, and Ma/Pa toads. Then everything gets explained, lalalala... Naruto prepares to take on the hardest training of his life with the "key to the demon's chakra and the new jutsu" :)
Which leaves only Pein, Konan (who are determined to invade Konoha soon), along with Tobi and Zetsu.

Gettoland DIO
November 30, 2007, 11:58 PM
those that keep calling tobi madara....until is more clear of who he is let's just call him tobi and not madara.....after all that is his official name.

Hockeychaoz
December 01, 2007, 12:41 AM
My guess is that the final fights (of everything) are gonna be:

Pein vs Naruto

Sasuke vs Orochimaru/Kabuto
Or
Jiriyah vs Orochimaru/Kabuto

Sasuke and Naruto Vs Tobi

Itachi has to have some big secret here. He can't really be evil.
Looking at it from a purely plot sense, he just can't be. If he is, that means that Sasuke kills him and theres nothing else. Sasuke has to kill him, and Itachi turn out to have motives from the start, and he was a good guy. Otherwise there's no impact in his death, its just another bad guy dying.

Orochimaru/Kabuto are going to have a huge role in the future I bet. I think we're gonna see them again and a fight happen, whereas Kabuto has control over Orochimaru's skills. Then a final fight whereas Orochimaru has completely taken over Kabuto's body.

I'm on the wall about Jiriyah dying. I think he has to get his arm back somehow and live through this Pein encounter to kill Orochimaru after all. I know I'm not the only one when I say that I want closure on the whole Jiriyah/Orochimaru conflict.

AngryChubbs
December 01, 2007, 01:01 AM
i agree, i just dont want to see jiraya die. i mean he has already lost an arm...so i think he should be allowed to live.
if he dies, i might just cry.
as for next time, i see kisame fighting suigetsu and itachi and sasuke talking, and team 8 and tobi talking. i have a feelign its gonna be a lot of switching back and forth for the next couple of chapters. which kinda sucks in my opinion...they should really make more than just one a week. maybe like 2 or 3. that would make me happy

segua
December 01, 2007, 02:28 AM
That fight between Suigetsu and possibly the rest of Team Hebi is insignificant so it won't be concentrated on except for the final moments imo.

I wonder if Itachi is going to welcome Sasuke into Itachi's mind. An episode of Sasuke in Wonderland.

Now I think Team Konoha is going to split up with one group fighting and distracting Tobi while another group rushes on to Sasuke. Tobi get pissed off and annihilate the group that's fighting him.

TheChosenOne
December 01, 2007, 03:37 AM
Well tobi is a one man army cuz he is also madara. I think itachi will let sasuke take a trip to the wizard of oz, kisame would swing samehada and see how suigetsu matches up. :)

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 05:15 AM
Well tobi is a one man army cuz he is also madara. I think itachi will let sasuke take a trip to the wizard of oz, kisame would swing samehada and see how suigetsu matches up. :)

i think that itachi is gonna tell sasuke about a secret to defeat the sharingan or somthing like that the fight against tobi will be tow on one (sasuke & naruto) sasuke's sharingan and naruto's jutsu !! about kisame's fight i'd like to see it too cuz suigetsu sems to be strong and i want to see a suiton fight !! lol

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 05:59 AM
Well it turned around way to quickly.Showin Tobi and Itachi in this chapter.Oh and finnaly Tobi gets some screen time,i think well finnaly know what he is realy capable off,and whats up with Narutos rasengan on Tobi,it seemed he went threw him.

mars0103
December 01, 2007, 06:11 AM
i beleive that jiraiya wouldnt die or if he does it will be a catilist for tsundai to tell naruto the whole truth hopefully some truths that we dont know about yet it is a go way to tell naruto that jiraiya thought of him as a son and the whole serect about his birth

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 06:23 AM
Jiraiya is about to die and he will put naruto's resort under ma and pa frogs, i guess he will be the new pervert hermit hhhh, he is dowing the same things as jiraiya !!!
also that conclusion jiraiya made about his student who will change the world of ninja i think that he is naruto!!!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 01, 2007, 06:50 AM
maybe jiraiya wont die, but he will escape pein and go to the toad world or somewhere else, everyone in konaha will think jiraiya is dead, so they will have a funeral, jiraiya will be out for a very long time. but this may not happen.

Alterno
December 01, 2007, 08:03 AM
Why Kishimoto didn't kill Jiraiya in this chapter, instead leave us with the bodies of Pain jumping over Jiraiya, it's gonna look great in the anime. I don't see Jiraiya dying, at least not in the next chapters.

The next chapter will be pretty much like this one moving from a side to another, Itachi talking with Sasuke in a few pages, Tobi talking with Konoha or just to Naruto, probably asking Naruto come and returning the action to Jiraiya.

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 08:03 AM
i don't think so!!
i guess that naruto will gain a sort of new power from the frog boss in maboukous mountain !!

xfactor
December 01, 2007, 08:15 AM
Yamamoto and Tobi are now face 2 face - it could be a rematch of the battle between First Hokage vs. Madara

I wonder if Madara will recognize Yama's abilities? :)

Paradoxicon
December 01, 2007, 08:18 AM
I think Jiraya is already dead. He lost an arm and gets jumped at by 6 Pains. Then the switch to Tsunade. Why would Kishi spoil the strengths/techniques of 6 pains when he still needs them for Pain's next fight? My guess is we won't see Jiraya anymore and in a few chapters Pain will have a talk with Konan or appear somewhere else, indicating he won the fight and that Jman is dead.

Not quite sure about the sense of having Tobi battle it out against the Konoha 8. Not to mention that he is still goofing around, I thought he was over that after he revealed himself as "Madara".

About the Uchihas: I think Itachi will ask Sasuke to trust him and let him use a Genjutsu on him to show him what really happened with their Clan. sasuke will ofc attack instead, they battle it out until Sasuke deals the final blow, Itachi grabs Sasuke, looks him in the eyes, uses MS to show him the truth anyway and dies.

And please please please, don't let Kisame die and let Suigestu and Karin leave the manga for good.

narutomustwin
December 01, 2007, 08:32 AM
Well i for one want Sasuke to get messed up by his big brother( Punk respect your elders). They both have the Sharingan, but like it was said we haven't seen what Itachi is fully capable of doing. While Sasuke was able to suppress Oricharimu's powers. It was like fighting someone who had already been defeated. Deidra wasn't all that strong of an oppenent for anyone except for gaara. So Sasuke again'st Kisame or Itachi, i think he would get his butt kicked. I for one never like Suske, i think he steals the spotlight from Naruto. But even if he were to beat Itachi, what then would his quest end there. Is his main goal only to defeat his big Brother, i understand his vengance, i mean the guy did wipe out his whole clan, unless theres more to the story, but will Suske come quietly after he defeats his brother or will Naruto have to go 9-tails and break his bones. I don't know wishful thinking i guess. And i'm tired of seeing the J-man at a disadvantage, i'm hoping he gets some help, because he was my favorite character. So i protest that J-man stay alive, i hope he has something else other than that Hermit mode, maybe he kills the 6 bodies of Pein with one arm, how great would that be.

black_burn
December 01, 2007, 08:41 AM
Yamamoto ,Kakashi and Tobi maybe this whole Madara complex will unravell soon, Kisame can't loose to them ,maybe we'll understand the whole seven mist shinobi story Suigetsu's brother must have been one,W00T Itachi + sitting in chair=ultimate coloured pic,but Itachi can't loose here maybe he'll show his crow summons(hope he has them) let them demolish Sasukes snakes put Sasuke in a genjutsu and show hime the true purpose he led him there.....them it will end with Sasuke going in curse seal but Itachi gets close to hime flick him on the head smile and say next time foolish little brother and dissapear leading Sasuke in a sad mood LOL..what a wild prediction.

DevilsNeverCry
December 01, 2007, 09:09 AM
Hmmm, I'm thinking Kishi isn't just going to leave us J-man lovers hanging.

I think because 380 started a new volume he just updated the story elsewhere, and he will continue to conclude the Jiraiya battle for a couple of chapters. At least that waht I WANT to happen.

Tobi...Well he's just annoying me now. Konoha nin will pointlessly try and attack him and tak forever to realise they should just actually go past him...

Kisame and Suigetsu will be boring, Suigetsu has a unique talent but Samehada is rape.

And finally, the Uchiha fight. Sasuke has an unstoppable urge to kill Itachi, but Itachi has a lot to answer for, answers which I think just about everyone who reads Naruto want to know. Maybe this could tip the scale? Sasuke doesnt seem to want to back down, even if Itachi justified his killing the whole clan. Unless he finds out that Itachi actually protected him from something? Who knows.

For 381 though, I want to see Jiraiya and Peins fight coming to an end, hopefully with a last minute escape from J-man!

warbandit66
December 01, 2007, 09:14 AM
Don't Itachi's crows share his sharingan? I'd imagine that he'll just spam crows all over the place and disorientate Sasuke in the next chapter whilest hiding amongst them speaking about the Uchiha clan's history, Sasuke will then break the and the brothers will clash swords.
I wonder if Hinata will be able to analyse Tobi with her byakugan and recognize his sharingan as well as the reason that he seems to be intangible, once the sharingan is identified they'll probably attack his head and eventually break the mask.
There's no way that somebody of Kisame's callibur could lose to Suigetsu and Karin (I doubt Juugo will get involved) he has a tonne of chakra plus Samehada can eat chakra, Suigetsu's going to get owned here.
And I don't think we should worry about Jiraiya, I dounbt we'll realize his fate for a long time now, he'll probably return to Konaha when all this is over and explain what happened and how he escaped but we probably wont find out what he said.

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 09:16 AM
Well i for one want Sasuke to get messed up by his big brother( Punk respect your elders). They both have the Sharingan, but like it was said we haven't seen what Itachi is fully capable of doing. While Sasuke was able to suppress Oricharimu's powers. It was like fighting someone who had already been defeated. Deidra wasn't all that strong of an oppenent for anyone except for gaara. So Sasuke again'st Kisame or Itachi, i think he would get his butt kicked. I for one never like Suske, i think he steals the spotlight from Naruto. But even if he were to beat Itachi, what then would his quest end there. Is his main goal only to defeat his big Brother, i understand his vengance, i mean the guy did wipe out his whole clan, unless theres more to the story, but will Suske come quietly after he defeats his brother or will Naruto have to go 9-tails and break his bones. I don't know wishful thinking i guess. And i'm tired of seeing the J-man at a disadvantage, i'm hoping he gets some help, because he was my favorite character. So i protest that J-man stay alive, i hope he has something else other than that Hermit mode, maybe he kills the 6 bodies of Pein with one arm, how great would that be.

sorry man but i dont think that way !! deidara was a strong shinobi even madara say's that he was precious!!! when he fought itachi that was his first time against the sharingan and he comes up after with somes tricks to conter it like on his fight with sasuke !!
also kisame kisame doesnt stand a chance against sasuke so plz stop understimating him .

about sasuke's goal i think that itachi will told him about madara's secret or something like that and he will ally with naruto to fight madara

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 10:07 AM
Jiraiya is about to die and he will put naruto's resort under ma and pa frogs, i guess he will be the new pervert hermit hhhh, he is dowing the same things as jiraiya !!!
also that conclusion jiraiya made about his student who will change the world of ninja i think that he is naruto!!!!

Yeah they were talkin about Naruto and Naruto probably will be a pervert,he already is btw.Well and if Jiraya dies,Pein watch out for Naruto,but i still think Jiraya has a chance in winning.

about sasuke's goal i think that itachi will told him about madara's secret or something like that and he will ally with naruto to fight madara

Well i dont know,Sasukes goal is to kill Itachi and all,he doesnt care about anythin else,but if Sasuke somehow beats Itachi,he may go help Naruto.But i dont think that Naruto wont fight Sasuke.

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah they were talkin about Naruto and Naruto probably will be a pervert,he already is btw.Well and if Jiraya dies,Pein watch out for Naruto,but i still think Jiraya has a chance in winning.

yep but he can't fight pain with one arm !!! one the beg they was just 3 but now there is 6 of them and he is at a disadvantage (one arm) u still think that he can win !!!

Well i dont know,Sasukes goal is to kill Itachi and all,he doesnt care about anythin else,but if Sasuke somehow beats Itachi,he may go help Naruto.But i dont think that Naruto wont fight Sasuke.

yes that might happen, but they wont fight !!!!! they will fight in one side against madara.

lazyboyrod
December 01, 2007, 11:04 AM
I think the next chapter is going to be about Kisame and Suigetsu
[hr]
Remember when the Kyuubi warned Sasuke not to kill Naruto?
Maybe he would be released and run free if Naruto dies

Vizard5
December 01, 2007, 11:28 AM

why would the kyuubi protest against being set free?
if naruto dies the kyuubi prolly dies with him..

Shinsatsu
December 01, 2007, 11:45 AM
Yamamoto and Tobi are now face 2 face - it could be a rematch of the battle between First Hokage vs. Madara

I wonder if Madara will recognize Yama's abilities? :)

Hi; I'm new ... blablabla
I think you are not a Naruto Fan after all ... who the hell is Yamamoto maybe you're overwatching bleach <.<
I think there will be no battle beween those two. I think when Kakashi is there we should stop talking about the others. Please be more serious.

jodi
December 01, 2007, 12:06 PM
why would the kyuubi protest against being set free?
if naruto dies the kyuubi prolly dies with him..

Maybe if Naruto dies, the other side of the kyuubi would come and take control of Naruto body, as I guess, Sasuke talked to the yin(or yang) part of Kyuubi...
and that other part would come and destroy it all

as for 381, I see Jiraya raping Pain's ass.

I was thinking about it...
lets see all Pain, using the 380's front to tell which one it is.
Seeing it from left to right,
firstly we have the one who took out Jiraya's arm... We don't know yet his techniques... lets call him the clown Pain.
The second is the first Pain appeared in the manga i guess is the ninjutsu one, this would be the dude that can use every elemental jutsu... the elemental Pain
the third one is the one that absorbs stuff, the fatty Pain.
Fourth one is a taijutsu user, the blinded Pain.
The fifty can only summon stuff, the first one who fought Jiraya, lets call him Slutty Pain (because of his hair)
The sixth is the one that can revive or heal other's Pains... the necromancer Pain

I gathered this info using the chapter 379 and 380 as resource, so, if you get anything that I didn't, say it please

now I wonder what kind of technique the clown can use... and if it is true that the elemental one can use all chakra elements as previously Jiraya stated about Nagato training...

I am really hoping for Jiraya to kill this bastard that thinks he is god.
[hr]

Hi; I'm new ... blablabla
I think you are not a Naruto Fan after all ... who the hell is Yamamoto maybe you're overwatching bleach <.<
I think there will be no battle beween those two. I think when Kakashi is there we should stop talking about the others. Please be more serious.

but still, it would be very interesting if Yamato try to capture him and Madara/Tobi see his Mokuton ability.

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 12:12 PM
yep but he can't fight pain with one arm !!! one the beg they was just 3 but now there is 6 of them and he is at a disadvantage (one arm) u still think that he can win !!!

Yeah i do,i still think there is somethin to him more then his summons and this jutsu,Pein aint the main villain so Jiraya can kill him.I realy dont want him to die and that makes me believe that he will survive.

Maybe he meant it in a different way,i think by sayin ur gonna regret something,didnt mean that Kyubi will go after Sasuke,but something more,Kyubi is linked to the Uchiha clan somway,maybe this is what he meant,or that if Naruto dies,ur gonna loose ur best friend and when everything is over ur gonna regret it.Or that Sasuke needs Naruto for Sasuke to succeed his revenge or in his Uchiha problems,my opinion.

narutomustwin
December 01, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ok i see we have some Sasuke lovers here, my predictions says sasuke gets kicked around a bit, he thinks he can hang with his brother but he is just too superior a fighter, and then kisame gets defeated by the rest of sasuke's minions and they in tune come and help Sasuke, but sasuke says no this is my fight and tries to play leader but sugeista whatever his name is gets bold and fights sasuke and then we have a real fight, hey i can wish can't I?

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 12:42 PM
Ok i see we have some Sasuke lovers here, my predictions says sasuke gets kicked around a bit, he thinks he can hang with his brother but he is just too superior a fighter, and then kisame gets defeated by the rest of sasuke's minions and they in tune come and help Sasuke, but sasuke says no this is my fight and tries to play leader but sugeista whatever his name is gets bold and fights sasuke and then we have a real fight, hey i can wish can't I?

Haha that would not happen,Suigetsu wouldnt let anyone interupt the fight his gonna have aswell.I dont know how will Sasukes and Itachis fight will turn around,but i still think Sasuke aint as strong to beat him,u know Sasuke may pull out a shocker in the fight,by showin his mangekkyu sharingan.Im not a 100% sure,but he must have one,right?

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 12:49 PM

man " i see we have some Sasuke lovers here" i relly think that itachi will get hi's ass kicked , sasuke wasn't training 3years just to get his ass kicked again !! and you will see !
u said that kisame will be beaten by sasuke's team !! the one who will fight kisame is suigetsu and he's gonna kick his ass .

shachi
December 01, 2007, 01:19 PM
Long and short-term predictions.

1. Tobi is going to just play around with Naruto & Co. until Itachi finishes his business with Sasuke.

2. The battle between Jiraiya and Pein will conclude once Kishimoto establishes in Jiraiya's mind that Naruto is the child of destiny. In the meantime, the hermits will race to Konoha with Pein hot on their tails.

3. The Kisame/Suigetsu fight serves two purposes: providing backstory for both characters and Kirigakure, and giving Karin and Juugo the opportunity to either protect Sasuke or investigate what's happening between Tobi and Naruto & Co.

4. This arc is probably going to end with the heroes of the story at their lowest points. Jiraiya is dead; Sasuke, fatigued in battle, dazed by Itachi's revelations; Juugo, on the rampage; and Madara triumphant, carrying an unconscious Naruto on his shoulders.

Next chapter:

1. As Kisame and Suigetsu feel each other out, Kisame reminisces about the young Houzuki brothers.

2. Naruto's clones will take their share of lumps. Byakugan on Tobi and hopefully more clues as to his identity and nature. Shino employs his bugs for observation and analysis. More taunting!

3. Evasive maneuvers from Jiraiya and more hints from Pein as to their past.

4. Sasuke on the offensive while Itachi tries to disarm him with provocative questions.

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 01:35 PM
2. The battle between Jiraiya and Pein will conclude once Kishimoto establishes in Jiraiya's mind that Naruto is the child of destiny. In the meantime, the hermits will race to Konoha with Pein hot on their tails.

That true.

4. This arc is probably going to end with the heroes of the story at their lowest points. Jiraiya is dead; Sasuke, fatigued in battle, dazed by Itachi's revelations; Juugo, on the rampage; and Madara triumphant, carrying an unconscious Naruto on his shoulders.

Yeah and when he wakes up and finds out that Jiraya is dead,he gets pissed as hell and starts goin balistic.But i doubt that,i even doubt that hes gonna beat everyone that easy,were gonna first find out whats up with Tobi and then well see how can he fight.

And as Gai-Sensei aka tri-edge told us i dont think Sasuke was trainin for three to get his a$$ beaten that easy.

bennibb
December 01, 2007, 02:09 PM
Im done predicting Pein Jira fight. Jira has to run or he dies. Itachi vs Sasuke... Hmmm Sasuke is going all out here. But Itachi is not. I still cant see how Sasuke can pull this off... unless Itachi letting him win. I think Itachi is still top 3 in the Narutoverse. And Sasuke is not near that atm. I predict that Itachi may lett them have a "test" run on each other... the he probably will try to explain all to Sasuke. And Sasuke will ofc not listen AT ALL. When Itachi sees that he failed in explaining then he is gonna retreat. And try to get to Sasuke trough Naruto instead. At a later point. What I realy hope is happening... Is that WAY to cocky and allmighty Sasuke gets his ass kicked SO bad... that he comes down from his shiny horse and down into the mud.

jodi
December 01, 2007, 02:38 PM
fuckers, stop saying that Jiraya will die or run
untill now Pain only used the bodies surprise to attack him, without that we haven't seen Pain do any good thing here.

Pain sux.
Sux and will DIE!

hitokugutsu
December 01, 2007, 02:56 PM
Prediction: Tobi rips out Kakashi's eye and places it in his own socket --> return of the Dark Lord

starscreem6
December 01, 2007, 03:26 PM
been a while , but here are my predictions

1.) We won't see the end of the pain/jairya fight. Jairya will die and we will here about it when one of the frogs tell naruto.

2.) We will find out if tobi is really obito in a few chapters once he fights the leaf

3.) Sasuke will fight Itachi but Itachi will still be stronger than Sasuke. Itachi will tell Sasuke of the Uchihas plan regarding the bijus

4.) Tsunade will tell Naruto about Minato being his father, naruto will learn the hirashin from the scroll on the frog

5.) The fight between Kisame and Suigetsu will end with Kisame about to kill Suigetsu but Itachi is finsihed with sasuke and tells kisame it is time to leave. Kisame leaves the Suigetsu and Suigetsu wants to kill kisame more.

6.) in the flashback of jairya's death we'll find out that Nagato's real body is dead and that he lives on by possessing other bodies such as yahikos.

Long term prediction, we'll learn how pain came to be connected to madera

akatsuki27
December 01, 2007, 03:32 PM
untill now Pain only used the bodies surprise to attack him, without that we haven't seen Pain do any good thing here.

Pain sux.
Sux and will DIE!

watch your mouth if you are going to address the other members!

Kisame and Suigetsu will fight.. But Suigetsu will be Kisame worst enemy because of what Oro did to Suigetsu.. Kisame is a water element user... So i expected that battle be great..

Itachi & sasuke will have a little battle.. but Itachi seating is a Kage bunshin....

Tobi will fight with naruto etc... But will reveal he's also a sharigan user.. then he'll show them he's on a whole other level... But will escape in the longer run. because kakashi & yamoto is there with Naruto.. So they try to find out more about him.. i don't think anyone will die..

Pain & Jiraiya battle will not be shown.. and we won't know what happen to Jiraiya.. But we will be left to think he died. because the key was sent to naruto...

Sasuke will want to take the Kyuubi from Naruto... but will learn that its not some thing he can do.. Because naruto get to accept is destiny because he's been told about is parents etc.

But someone going to die soon. or a time skip again. but it won't be jiraiya alone or him at all.

lazyboyrod
December 01, 2007, 05:06 PM
I predict that Jiraya wont die just yet

mars0103
December 01, 2007, 06:03 PM

Pain sux.
Sux and will DIE!

Jiraya will have his tail between his legs bear in mind that what his has found out is more important then winning the battle.
There is one thing that i think that might happen if Jiraya thinks that pein is going after naruto Jiraya will battle to the end.

hopfully sasuke will be told the whole truth if he believes it or not that is the problem

Zeus-Tails
December 01, 2007, 06:16 PM
Sasuke was indeed training for years and he won't get his ass beaten easily. But he will still get his ass beaten. He's just going to put up more of a fight this time.

I mean EVEN if Sasuke is on par with Itachi's speed, we know that Itachi has Kage Bunshin. Naruto showed us how Kage Bunshin can slow a person down enough for you to land a hit. We all know Kakuzu is faster than Naruto yet Naruto was able to get in for a hit twice. Kage Bunshin > Speed.

Sasuke's eyes may have more potential, but Itachi simply has more experience with his MS especially in battle so he knows how to use it to his advantage.

One Tsukuyomi and it's over. Now, since Itachi would probably kick Sasuke's ass again, I think that they won't be in an all-out fight. I strongly thing Itachi has some secret he's going to tell Sasuke to clear everything up and prevent an unnecessary fight.

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 06:21 PM

Pain sux.
Sux and will DIE!

man!! don't worry kishi will make an other special part just for u !!<.<
and i think he will erase pain from the story .

Don't bother us here

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 06:41 PM
Sasuke was indeed training for years and he won't get his ass beaten easily. But he will still get his ass beaten. He's just going to put up more of a fight this time.

One Tsukuyomi and it's over. Now, since Itachi would probably kick Sasuke's ass again, I think that they won't be in an all-out fight. I strongly thing Itachi has some secret he's going to tell Sasuke to clear everything up and prevent an unnecessary fight.

In the two years gone by Sasuke has been training to defeat Itachi. He knows that unless he can counter the MS he cant win. I cant see Sasuke after the last fight with Itachi being weaker than pre time skip Itachi

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 06:46 PM
sasuke is gonna erase itachi from the existence!! but he also will end up severely injured !!
and i think that sakura will save him . :d

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 06:52 PM
Yup, I think Sasuke and Itachi have the same level of strength
Itachi has MS but Sasuke has the power of the white snake
Can see Sasuke revealing a major flaw in MS apart from deterioration of eyesight

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 07:03 PM
Can see Sasuke revealing a major flaw in MS apart from deterioration of eyesight

:D yep that what im thinking too !! and don't forget his developed chidori , he is also very smart so i thing that he is gonna win this fight but first they will talk about the clan and.....

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:09 PM
Cant see Sasuke listening to Itachi

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 07:16 PM
yep he will, the reason why he killed the whole clan!!

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:19 PM
He may have found that out already read ch225

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 07:31 PM
i'm sure that they will talk a little about the way sasuke activate M.S or about the way sasuke killed orochimaru...

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:34 PM
What do you mean by "sasuke activate"

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 07:36 PM
sorry the mange sharingan

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:39 PM
Do you think Sasuke got the MS we dont know what happened in the two years with Oro
It's possible he may reveal a different MS to Kakashi and Itachi's

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 07:42 PM
yep i think so he is so smart and he can do everything to surpass itachi so it's expected from him to activate it!!

Razh
December 01, 2007, 08:09 PM

Sasuke has a faster regenerating abillities due to white snake power. But that's it. Orochimaru said that Itachi is too strong for him. And only reason why Sasuke was able to beat Orochimaru is because Orochi was trying to take his body, not kill him. Still, look what Sasuke himself had to say about that topic...

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/521/15sj2.jpg

Akasunanosasori
December 01, 2007, 08:30 PM
remember sasuke's fight against oro was so quick !! he can beat itachi.

Yvese
December 01, 2007, 09:51 PM
remember sasuke's fight against oro was so quick !! he can beat itachi.Oro was weakened. He was coughing, bleeding, and sweating in bed. Then in comes Sasuke with a Chidori. You really think Sasuke would have won vs a non-weakened Oro?

Of course this time around Sasuke will put up a way better fight than last time. I still don't think he will win. Like it or not, it's still too early for Sasuke to kill Itachi. I think that they will fight for awhile, and then Itachi will talk about the clan, Madara, and other things. Sasuke will be the little emo boy he is and wont listen to him, so Itachi will be forced to escape. Why escape? Because part of his plan requires Sasuke to be alive obviously.

We shall see next week.

jemoen
December 01, 2007, 10:01 PM
tri-edge..i was looking over this topic AND MAN DO YOU POST A LOT
lol thats persistance.

anyways i think we will see another '3 way divided' chapter with parts from each of the scenarios going on

well four if you count sui vs kisame

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 10:22 PM
Sasuke would have won vs Oro if he was healthy, he only lost because he didnt want to kill him. The sharingan meant Oro couldnt take him over

lazyboyrod
December 01, 2007, 11:01 PM
Either way Orochimarru said himself that Itachi is alot stronger than he is

AngryChubbs
December 01, 2007, 11:35 PM
yea, its no secret that oro went after sasuke because he couldnt get itachi. if he cant get itachi, it means that itachi is stronger than oro. so now that we all agree on that, sasuke defeated oro.
but the thing is oro was in bed trying to sleep, was sick, his body was about to give up, he was coughing blood...and when sasuke attacked, he was behind the door, so oro didn't even know what was happening till it happened. sasuke got a cheap hit on oro and disabled both his hands which made oro go to his white snake form in order to take over sasuke's body. and lets not forget that oro made him go to full release with his cursed seal, so even in his weakened state, sasuke had to go to full power. now how can you say that sasuke defeated someone like that. it would be like a ninja ( real life situation ) to attack a blind deaf and stupid homeless guy who is drunk. its just not a fair fight.

while sasuke may have become stronger, i doubt he is on itachi's level. but i expect all the sasuke die hard fans to argue that sasuke is the strongest in the narutoverse.

on another note...does anyone else think that naruto seems a lot more "mature" lately. i mean, just from the 1 page of him, i got the feeling that he was much more mature and smarter. tobi interferes and stops the group from moving, naruto notices that he is in the way, he send a kage bunshin to attack him from behind with a rasengan without doing anything stupid. maybe its just me, but i think that would be a very smart thing to do. if the attack hits, then you would have defeated him, and if not, then your learning something about your opponent.

cinamax
December 01, 2007, 11:40 PM
yea, its no secret that oro went after sasuke because he couldnt get itachi. if he cant get itachi, it means that itachi is stronger than oro. so now that we all agree on that, sasuke defeated oro.
but the thing is oro was in bed trying to sleep, was sick, his body was about to give up, he was coughing blood...and when sasuke attacked, he was behind the door, so oro didn't even know what was happening till it happened. sasuke got a cheap hit on oro and disabled both his hands which made oro go to his white snake form in order to take over sasuke's body..

Good point.

Oro's arms were taken out so he couldn't perform any jutsus. Without his jutsus Oro is severely weakened, if not already by his illness. Sasuke merely got a cheap shot in and then win the fight. Sasuke wont be able to kill Oro without the element of surprise plus Oro being sick.

lazyboyrod
December 01, 2007, 11:46 PM
on another note...does anyone else think that naruto seems a lot more "mature" lately. i mean, just from the 1 page of him, i got the feeling that he was much more mature and smarter. tobi interferes and stops the group from moving, naruto notices that he is in the way, he send a kage bunshin to attack him from behind with a rasengan without doing anything stupid. maybe its just me, but i think that would be a very smart thing to do. if the attack hits, then you would have defeated him, and if not, then your learning something about your opponent.

Yeah it seems like Naruto is becoming more mature and Kishi is emphasizing it

AngryChubbs
December 01, 2007, 11:51 PM
about naruto, i think now that he has found out how to use his clones, i think that his strength has probably just doubled. instead of sending in hundreds of clones and having them do nothing, he is making his clones use jutsus and attack from behind and gain experience for him. i personally see naruto in the future, be walking around with an army of 1000000000000 strong of his clowns and whenever something needs to be done, one of his clones will do it for him.
i mean, he has near limitless chakra so i think that he technically should be near invincible.
and if his ultimate attack harms him every time he does it, why wouldn't he just make one of his KB's do it for him.

bennibb
December 02, 2007, 12:15 AM
haha its so funny listening to Sasuke fanboys here(or girls)... We have seen Sasuke jumped
10 times in skill lvl here after the skip. but ppl assume to much. The master of Sharingan Itachi could NEVER have been on the lazy side. He is ?? 20 years old? around there... And he is ofc trying to improve over the years. Kisame is actually afraid of Itachi... And he does not look like hes afraid of anything. Oro was scared of Itachi aswel, and he could have killed Sasuke if he wanted to. (sadly for him... he didnt want that). Sasuke got lucky with Deidara... itachi wooped her in 2 sec. (and dont give that imp eye on Dei crap... Itachi is more likely to have improved much more due to his genius sharingan over the same years) Sasuke is strong he gonna kick Itachi but he cant now... There is just NO way he can do it now...
[hr]
Make no mistake here... I think and want Sasuke to win... but to jump that high from age 13-15/16 is just stupid his growth is not complete yet his curve is rising still... He can and should only beat Itachi when is on top of his power and has experience. The Demi god praiced Itachi should be more than just a puberty grown strength

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 12:25 AM
I think Sasuke is going to get owned by Itachi, then Itachi is going to talk to Sasuke about stuff

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 12:31 AM
i dont think there will be a fight. i think itachi will talk and tells sasuke something. and then depending on how sasuke takes it, he may try to fight itachi and itachi will prolly use his ms again and show sasuke how he is still no where near strong enough because he still lacks hate. and while he may be stronger than an average shinobi, he is still no where near itachi.
o wait...no, that prolly wont happen. its just what i want to happen lol

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 12:35 AM
Weel whatever happens i cant wait for it

KnuckleheadedNinja
December 02, 2007, 12:40 AM
Kishimoto is a smart man, i think he knew that fans were starting to get bored with the sharingan so he brought along the rinnegan just to reintroduce the sharingan later and revamp everones lliking with it

which is why i find kishi annoying sometimes i mean this manga is suppose to be about naruto not sharingan

TheChosenOne
December 02, 2007, 01:10 AM
Let's get some predictions on the way, I predict Itachi will most likely disclose some info to Sasuke, cuz I believe that there is much more than a fight. :)

Kisame and Suigetsu for some reason is the most anticipated fight for me, hopefully they both go all out, and Suigetsu comes out on top. :)

Tobi will most likely act stupid and dodge anything the Konaha 8 throws at him, I wonder if Madara will come out or If the Sharingan will be shown. :)

As for the Jiraiya, I don't think we will see him again, the fight has reached it's climax so most likely Kishi distracts us with these new fights until he is ready to reveal the conclusion of Pain vs Jiraiya :)

alehkcis
December 02, 2007, 01:33 AM
well i guess its more talk and less fight :( too bad the story shifted to the uchiha brothers and the 8 man team of konoha and tobi. but im looking forward to the uchiha battle i think it will be a close fight since both guys are fast and smart but if sasuke goes to reckless he might ass whooped.

TheChosenOne
December 02, 2007, 01:47 AM
Well I still believe that Itachi is stronger than Sasuke, I don't think Sasuke even with his vast improvement has a chance against Itachi. We have not seen Itachi go all out, while we have seen at least Sasuke with Deidara. :)

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 01:50 AM
I predict that the next chapter will start off with Sasuke and Itachi then it will go to the Konoha gang and end with Seigetsu and Kisame

xfactor
December 02, 2007, 02:05 AM
The last page said:
"The brothers meet at the uchiha's hideout, prepared for their final encounter"

If this is the case, then it seems only one will walk out. For the sake of the arc, it must be Sasuke. Or am I misreading?

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 02:08 AM
I think that was just used for suspense they both are going to walk out alive, Sasuke is a main character and it would make no sense for him to die right now and Itachi still has to talk to Nauto

Decorus
December 02, 2007, 02:10 AM
I'm fairly certain we have seen the limits of what Itachi can do.
Itachi seems to have a lot of Shuriken and Fire Jutsu, has mastery of Genjutsu and access to MS.

Itachi was slightly faster then Kakashi pre timeskip and had equivalent Chakra.
Post time skip Itachi and Kakashi were fairly even in terms of Speed.

Itachi typically uses genjutsu to cause his opponents to waste attacks or turn his opponents attacks against themselves or to neutralize targets when fighting against multiple people.

I would classify Itachi's Taijutsu as a Soft style akin to Akkido, turning his opponents attacks against themselves.

Itachi has certain limitations, mostly that using his best attacks ie MS render him combat ineffective forcing him to retreat.

Also using MS attacks on Sasuke would be foolish as Sasuke if he has mastered Genjutsu would be able to neutralize or redirect Grasping Moon back at Itachi.

Sasuke has the better Sharingan even if he does not have MS.

"Genjutsu at that level has no effect on me."

That quote indicates there is a level of Genjutsu that will still work on him.

"Only a Sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me."

That quote is probably a reference to Itachi's belief that his brother can defeat him.

TheChosenOne
December 02, 2007, 02:12 AM
The last page said:

If this is the case, then it seems only one will walk out. For the sake of the arc, it must be Sasuke. Or am I misreading?

That is just a simple effect to create anticipation foe the next chapter. Remember chapter 378, at the end it said that certain victory lies ahead, buy look where jiraiya is now, he is most likely going to be defeated. :)

bean
December 02, 2007, 02:27 AM
The last page said:

final encounter is vague...no one has to die

KnuckleheadedNinja
December 02, 2007, 02:28 AM
:D yep that what im thinking too !! and don't forget his developed chidori , he is also very smart so i thing that he is gonna win this fight but first they will talk about the clan and.....

what all of you are forgeting is that most likely itachi have gone stronger too. you all thinking he is only as strong as he was in part 1. a ninja is suppose to get stronger as he ages.

Decorus
December 02, 2007, 02:37 AM
Except Itachi might actually be weaker then he was when he killed the Uchiha Clan. If he over used his MS then he might actually not be able to get any stronger, but might be getting weaker and weaker as time passes. I'm guessing that might be the case as there was no one to teach him how to use MS then he would have experimented to learn its weaknesses. Even more he may have been reckless and used MS at the drop of the hat until he's just a wrecked shadow of what he once was.

bean
December 02, 2007, 02:57 AM
but if he knows his weakness, it may not be a big problem for him, ala neji

Decorus
December 02, 2007, 03:03 AM
Itachi is well aware of his strengths and weaknesses, thats why he has perfected the Uchiha art of Run Away.

bean
December 02, 2007, 04:03 AM
that's what I was implying

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 06:05 AM
what all of you are forgeting is that most likely itachi have gone stronger too. you all thinking he is only as strong as he was in part 1. a ninja is suppose to get stronger as he ages.

well i think he won't represent any resistance like sasori in the final blow maybe he has somthing to do ... cuz he said that he want to be killed by an avenger !!!!!
and i think that he will let sasuke kill him for some mysterious reason.

edited quote.

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 06:50 AM
After Sasuke nails him with a Cs2 Chidori Itachi will tell Sasuke the truth about the clan and Madara. Sasuke will forgive him but he will die

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 07:03 AM
nooo i don't thik that sasuke is gonna forgive him !!!!
it's too far for him to do that thing he will fight at last to defend the honor of the uchiha!!!!

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 07:24 AM
Its possible that he was forced to kill his clan or the Uchiha were killed by someone else IE. Madara, and too save Sasuke he had too join Akatsuki. Remeber Deidara was forced to join after loosing

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 07:39 AM
hh maybe but sasuke doesn't have mercy!!
all i can see is your death itachi !!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 02, 2007, 07:43 AM
yh I think only one will survive, i can't see sasuke backing away or letting Itachi go away, so it will be probably a death match, since Itachi's purpose is basically being the person sasuke will exact revenge on, unless itachi has a huge revelation that will change sasuke's view towards him but i cant see that happening since sasuke has waited to kill Itachi nearly all his life...i think. maybe sasuke will join akatsuki and replace itachi.

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 07:57 AM
nooo itachi will told him a secret about madara ( madara is the one who forced me to kill the whol clan.....) and sasuke will pursue madara and wi will enjoy a the biggest fight ( naruto sasuke vs madara)

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 10:23 AM
Sasuke wont join Akatsuki because he would be against their plan
Dont forget Pain he's after Naruto's Kyuubi (cant see jiraiya winning but managing to escape after pein reveals he is both Nagato and Yahiko)

Shinsatsu
December 02, 2007, 12:12 PM
Sasuke wont join Akatsuki because he would be against their plan
Dont forget Pain he's after Naruto's Kyuubi (cant see jiraiya winning but managing to escape after pein reveals he is both Nagato and Yahiko)

Maybe you're right...
But, there is a very small chance for Jiraya to survive, I mean we all want Jiraya to live but that's the way Kishimoto works and we got to live with it.
Somehow, I feel that Kishimoto isn't going to end naruto soon, so, there will be more events that can't be predicted.
Kishimoto likes surprises, that's why he made that chapter look like "the end is near" but, who knows what will happen??
Too many people are predicting some odd stuff. I believe that no one can predict the results of those near battles. I bet even Kishi hasn't decided yet XD.

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 01:09 PM
Jiraiya will survive

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 01:41 PM
Jiraiya will survive

maybe but in a special naruto story!!!
for <lazyboyrod> only :darn
he is overpowered man how could u think that he will survive??
he is my best character but he have to die .
shinuuuuu!!!!!!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 02, 2007, 01:55 PM
maybe pa and ma will teleport jiraiya into the toad world, lol
could be true

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 01:59 PM
Naruto seems to be nearing its end but i could see another 100 ch at least.
I agree with a prediction that there will be another time skip after all the current battles have been resolved. The story is building up to a climax

Razh
December 02, 2007, 02:00 PM
Maybe Jiraiya will use some specila frog jutsu. Like, thousands of frogs falling out of sky and attacking Pains, giving Jiraiya a time to get his arm (unless the big mouth guy has eaten it) and escape merrily :)

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:03 PM
He will most probably try the death god jutsu to try to kill Pain, dont see it working due to the true power of the rinnegan

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 02, 2007, 02:06 PM
naruto is not nearing an end, because i doubt after 100 chapters naruto will be hokage level, unless there is a huge time skip like for about 5 years the maybe, but still so many things need to be resolved/revealed/plotted, such as kabutomuru, danzo, 4th hokage, kushini uzumaki, madara and kyuubi.

Razh
December 02, 2007, 02:06 PM
There's no way he would try to use it. There's simply too much of them for it to work. And there's the matter of his missing hand. Unless he regrows it, he can't form any seals, and as I remeber the death god jutsu can't be used without forming seals first. Do I remeber it well?

Shinsatsu
December 02, 2007, 02:13 PM
He will most probably try the death god jutsu to try to kill Pain, dont see it working due to the true power of the rinnegan

Jiraya cannot use that Jutsu because he doesn't even know how XD.
when jiraya talked to that frog key or whatever I was sure that he would die.
even Tsunade know that (didn't u notice her boobs got bigger in the last chapter XD).

DarkPetalz
December 02, 2007, 02:16 PM
I dont think that itachi told sasuke to go to the hide-out to fight but sasuke being the way he is would do something or watever but i dont see a big battle happening there because sasuke isnt ready to face his brother in a full on battle not yet itachi is a powerful man

Pain just came in the manga so i doubt that he is going to get killed yet. there is a reason why he is there Kishimoto wouldnt just make up this story about some student that jiraiya just happen to have for no reason...this teacher-student theme is at the core of naruto and this thing about 'the new generation' has started since shippuuden so i think it is jiraiya's time to go sadly

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 02:19 PM
Its true Kishi has set everything up to make it seem lke Jiraiya is going to die but i doupt that he will

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:19 PM
You're right about one hand = no seals
Jiraya will have to use summons

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 02:27 PM
naruto is not nearing an end, because i doubt after 100 chapters naruto will be hokage level, unless there is a huge time skip like for about 5 years the maybe, but still so many things need to be resolved/revealed/plotted, such as kabutomuru, danzo, 4th hokage, kushini uzumaki, madara and kyuubi.
well if naruto learns how to use his chakra and gets smarter, than he can easily be the strongest shinobi because of his near limitless amount of chakra. he can create thousands of clones and if each clone can learn to do a jutsu, then naruto would be next to a god.

Jiraya cannot use that Jutsu because he doesn't even know how XD.
when jiraya talked to that frog key or whatever I was sure that he would die.
even Tsunade know that (didn't u notice her boobs got bigger in the last chapter XD).
no, i didn't notice her boobs get bigger....lol
and did he ever say that he didn't know how to use the jutsu? because at first, it was implied that only the 4th could use it, and then the 3rd comes out and uses it. so why couldn't jiraya use it as well.

Its true Kishi has set everything up to make it seem lke Jiraiya is going to die but i doupt that he will
agreed....it will be a huge twist when jiraya comes out alive (not for me though, cause thats what im bankin on lol)

You're right about one hand = no seals
Jiraya will have to use summons
wasn't there a character that could do seals with only one hand? im not sure, but i remember some people talking about it.
and lets not forget, this is jiraya, he used a barrier just by clapping his feet together, now if that isn't cool, then i dont know what is

Alterno
December 02, 2007, 02:30 PM
Jiraiya using his hair against the 6 Pein would be an epic Image. Btw is possible to make hand seals with one hand, Haku was able to make seals with one hand.

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:30 PM
It was Haku from the Zabuza arc and the 1 hand seals were her Kekkei Genkai

Alterno
December 02, 2007, 02:32 PM
It was Haku from the Zabuza arc and the 1 hand seals were her Kekkei Genkai

Nope, it wasn't his Kekkai Genkai. Combining water and wind to create Ice was his Kekkai Genkai.

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:41 PM
He had two

Razh
December 02, 2007, 02:43 PM
You know, it's weird that from all the characters we have seen, only a gayish trans boy could do one handed seals...

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:46 PM
Perhaps being Gay/transsexual is one of the requirements,
we may see Sai use one handed seals if this is true

DevilsNeverCry
December 02, 2007, 02:51 PM
We're forgetting that the one-handed seals may have been specific to the jutsu.

Yamato doesn't have to make any seals to turn his body into a walking mokuton jutsu, so maybe that is a testament to the bloodline limit side.

I don't think Jiraiya will die. I think Kishi will break the cycle here, I hope so at least. We need to see a fight conclude with at least one 'happy' outcome, and Jiraiya surviving would make me happy.

It would also mean he could teach Naruto everything he neglected to teach him beforehand, but then again, he has sent the scroll to Naruto now, I think that has sealed Jiraiyas fate.

381 should be more Jiraiya! :D

And if not Jiraiya then more Naruto. I'm pretty sure that Naruto will join the fight with Itachi if it becomes a proper battle. I can just see Naruto entering when Sasuke does Gokakyuu no-Jutsu and fire off some randon Wind attack to power up Sasukes fire.

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 02:57 PM
i dont think being gay is a requirement becaues there like like 50 characters in naruto on which im not sure if its a guy or a girl. so unless they all can do one handed seals... lol

and yes, haku's kekkai was his ice. i wonder if naruto will have a second element type and what type it would be

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 03:03 PM
1 hand seals are a Kekkei Genkai, even Kakashi had never see it before

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 03:07 PM
just because kakashi has never seen it before doesn't mean its a kekkai genkai. im sure that the people who have the death god techinque used on them have never seen it before but thats not a kekkai genkai.

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 03:17 PM
Either way I doupt Jiraiya knows how to form seals with one hand

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 03:17 PM
Its different to a jutsu

Gonzo
December 02, 2007, 03:35 PM
'sup everybody! my first post, but i usually come here to see the spoilers and stuff that peope can invent about the upcoming chapters of naruto.. some are very funny but some are quite interesting though..

about Jiraiya.. 6 pein are jumping over him, he lost an arm.. so i see only 3 way outta this:
- jiji dies (but that woud be sucky..)
- 'ma and 'pa offers something special to counter 6 pein (hmm.. nah)
- the 6 pein capture jiraiya as a hostage to bring naruto to him, after all pein was given the mission to get the kyuubi, so that woud be a good way to attract naruto, knowing that his beloved sensei is in trouble..

jodi
December 02, 2007, 03:52 PM
'sup everybody! my first post, but i usually come here to see the spoilers and stuff that peope can invent about the upcoming chapters of naruto.. some are very funny but some are quite interesting though..

about Jiraiya.. 6 pein are jumping over him, he lost an arm.. so i see only 3 way outta this:
- jiji dies (but that woud be sucky..)
- 'ma and 'pa offers something special to counter 6 pein (hmm.. nah)
- the 6 pein capture jiraiya as a hostage to bring naruto to him, after all pein was given the mission to get the kyuubi, so that woud be a good way to attract naruto, knowing that his beloved sensei is in trouble..

the second out you saw is the better one

i was wondering... Jiraya is toooo calm for the situation. He is still acting cool, even though Pain has revived the three he killed, he just want to know about the Yahiko Pain...
I am almost sure that he has stuff in his sleeves just to counter Pain somehow...

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah thats why i dont think hes guna die i think he has a backup plan

DevilsNeverCry
December 02, 2007, 04:33 PM
Well if he has now's the time to do it.

He is pretty screwed.

Hell, if Pein had been serious before he would already have been screwed. He blinded one Pein, of which we're still not sure of it's talents, another of the Peins was utterly useless other than for absorbing jutsu and the summons body could have raped jiraiya while he was dealing with the other 2...

Pein isn't really being serious. Also, all bodies must be capable of Taijutsu of some kind so they could all at least beat Jiraiya down. I've got a feeling Yahiko Pain will start using Suiton jutsus whilst Jiraiya is on that large body of water.

narutomustwin
December 02, 2007, 05:04 PM
i agree with Saifi sasuke is not stronger than his brother, i think there is more to the finger or eye sharingon. They may both have the ms, but sasuke has this limited chidori and Itachi well you know he took out even kakashi out of commission, and was able to fight the others in the konoha encounter, before gai came and kicked kisame, so i think itachi has some deep strong techniques, and boy i can't wait till the anime reaches to the manga, it's gonna be some sweet animation.
[hr]
well Jiraiya i belive has to know one handed seals if he can form rasengun with one hand surely he has trained himself to do with one hand, i think the 6bodies of pain will still have a hard time defeating jiraiya. Plus i don't want him to die yet, the guy is so funny, i don't think i could do without the humor.
[hr]
Plus what the hell is ma and pa frog there for, i mean their just hanging on his shoulder, they need to help out. Aren't they older and more wiser, they must have some good techniques of their own to help the j-man.

DevilsNeverCry
December 02, 2007, 05:29 PM
Rasengan doesn't require seals...

It's spatial reformation of Chakra...It is just calling the Chakra up in a way that makes it a great offensive attack, no seals involved, just like Raikiri.

Besides, Jiraiya might have already died if he was meant to die. Pein could just have easily have killed him when he let his guard down.

Jiraiya should survive to at least relay some information back to Tsunade, and then they can love each other for a few minutes before he dies in her presence. That will probably make me cry tbh. Jiraiya is my second favourite character after Naruto so if he goes I'll be pretty sad.

Razh
December 02, 2007, 05:35 PM
the second out you saw is the better one

i was wondering... Jiraya is toooo calm for the situation. He is still acting cool, even though Pain has revived the three he killed, he just want to know about the Yahiko Pain...
I am almost sure that he has stuff in his sleeves just to counter Pain somehow...

I think that he's too calm for the situation too. But he is a hardcore ninja, with years of experience. If you remeber, Deidara wasn't bothered too much with losing his hands either. He was like:"Bastard took my hand...".
I wonder if Kishimoto has some wrong ideas on how people should act when they lose their limbs...

Oh and you're wrong about Jiraiya having stuff in his sleeves. He only has "a sleeve" :tem

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 05:49 PM
i agree with Saifi sasuke is not stronger than his brother, i think there is more to the finger or eye sharingon. They may both have the ms, but sasuke has this limited chidori and Itachi well you know he took out even kakashi out of commission, and was able to fight the others in the konoha encounter, before gai came and kicked kisame, so i think itachi has some deep strong techniques, and boy i can't wait till the anime reaches to the manga, it's gonna be some sweet animation.
<hr noshade size="1">
well Jiraiya i belive has to know one handed seals if he can form rasengun with one hand surely he has trained himself to do with one hand, i think the 6bodies of pain will still have a hard time defeating jiraiya. Plus i don't want him to die yet, the guy is so funny, i don't think i could do without the humor.
<hr noshade size="1">
Plus what the hell is ma and pa frog there for, i mean their just hanging on his shoulder, they need to help out. Aren't they older and more wiser, they must have some good techniques of their own to help the j-man.
are you kidding me, ma and pa have done everything so far. with the exception of the super rasengan that jiraya did, ma and pa destroyed the chameleon with their tounge and water jet, they found the chameleon, they did the frog song which defeated all 3 pains, and they have prolly done more than i can remember. ma and pa have been doing a lot so lets not say they are just hangin out

I think that he's too calm for the situation too. But he is a hardcore ninja, with years of experience. If you remeber, Deidara wasn't bothered too much with losing his hands either. He was like:"Bastard took my hand...".
I wonder if Kishimoto has some wrong ideas on how people should act when they lose their limbs...

Oh and you're wrong about Jiraiya having stuff in his sleeves. He only has "a sleeve" :tem
well deidera had good reason to not be worried when he lost his hand. he knew what he was capable of and he knew that he had another hand to which he could use. and if he lost his other hand, then he can still chew the clay with his mouth. and if all that failed, he knew he had his fake suidice bomb, and then his real suicide bomb which would have destroyed everything around...IT KILLED MANDA FOR CHRISTS SAKE...
and im sure the same thing is true for jiraya. while he may be running low on chakra, that doesnt mean he is out yet. he may still have enough energy for one last kill em all attack. maybe he has an ultimate super rasengan that just kills everything around. lol, or maybe he can summon a frog and escape, or maybe he knows some other super secret technique that hasn't been shown yet.
so jiraya shouldnt be counted as dead until he is actually dead.
when he first met pain, he was all kiding and stuff and we were like, wtf, is he ready to die, and bam, hermit mode comes out and we see that jiraya wasnt worried cause he knew what he was doing, so the same thing will be true this time

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 02, 2007, 05:58 PM
i dont think jiraiya will die, he might be captured and used as bait but i dont think jiraiya will die, because it wouldn;t be heroic/dramatic, as theres no one watching or there to listen to jiraiyas last words etc.

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 06:11 PM
Jiraiya using his hair against the 6 Pein would be an epic Image. Btw is possible to make hand seals with one hand, Haku was able to make seals with one hand.

i think he will try to use some frogs jutsu to get his arm back and keep up with pain a little !!!!:darn also he will send a forg as a messenger to tsunade with the secret of pain's ability then he will die protecting that frog !!!
after that jiraiya's name will be added to the list of the brave ninja who died for konoha !!:s
T.D.A
<i dont think jiraiya will die, he might be captured and used as bait but i dont think jiraiya will die>
nooooooooooo way !!!!
I prefer to see him dead than kaptured by akatsuki, and you think that they can capture jiraiya!! <.<

Razh
December 02, 2007, 06:11 PM
I don't think Jiraiya is done for either. He deffinetly won't die without at least making Pain wish he stayed in that tube that day.

Oh, there was one more reason why Deidara wasn't too much troubled with the loss of his hands. He knew he can get them back on.
Why he didn't bleed out then and die is another thing, and probably falls into the same cathegory as spewing flames through mouth and locking up jumbo jet sized foxes into babies bellies...

Akasunanosasori
December 02, 2007, 06:26 PM
I don't think Jiraiya is done for either. He deffinetly won't die without at least making Pain wish he stayed in that tube that day.

yep i agree with this but he's gonna die !
i think that jiraiya will own 4 or 3 of pain's body:D

bigtymer32
December 02, 2007, 06:56 PM
it be more talking than fighting next chapter.the fight with uchica bro will be good.dont forget people we dont know all the skills sasuke has.he may have developed his on ms.plus remember the justu that orochimaru stopped him from using when he was against team 7.sasuke has something up his sleeve.Suigetsu and Kisame will most likely be the fight out of the three.the leaf will get toyed with but there still is no proof that tobi is madara yet :)

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah theres definately going to be more talking but i hope we get some good explinations

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 07:11 PM
explanations are on the way in the next couple of chapters probably.

dito pito
December 02, 2007, 07:18 PM
i think tobi is the ghost of obito xD.it could be

bigtymer32
December 02, 2007, 07:19 PM
explanations are on the way in the next couple of chapters probably.

i agree theres gonna alot in the next couple chapters

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 07:19 PM
i think tobi is the ghost of obito xD.it could be

Because every attack goes right through him right?

Hockeychaoz
December 02, 2007, 07:23 PM
Because every attack goes right through him right?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/281/16/

Not that one.

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 07:45 PM
i think maybe he can somehow project himself in other locations. that would explain how sasuke's sword went through him, as well as naruto and how he got back to the hideout with pain so quickly. maybe some sort of projection like what pain uses to gather all the members, just maybe a little more complex version of it.

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 07:48 PM
Sasuke sliced him with his sword he was surprised because Tobi was able to get back up afterwards

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 08:44 PM
Sasuke sliced him with his sword because he was surprised Tobi was able to get back up afterwards

i think your mistaken. sasuke runs into tobi, deidera is in the air and drops a bomb down. ssuke then summons a snake and it takes the hit from the bomb, deidera and tobi then talk and sasuke then attacks with his sword. deidera dodges and goes up into a tree and sasuke slices right through tobi and tobi falls on the ground. sasuke says one down and then tobi gets back up.

sasuke only attacks tobi once

lazyboyrod
December 02, 2007, 08:47 PM
Is that supposed to be the Ridoku Senin on your signature??

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 08:51 PM
yea, i got one without the mask also.

but after going back and reading some older chapters, i just thought that what if pain is neither nagato or yahiko. pain is constantly saying that yahiko is dead but that body is clearly the body of yahiko. what if something happened and nagato and yahiko actually did die and this pain is something else all together. crazy wild theory and i dont really like it myself, but just thought i would throw it out there