PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 303 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

bax
November 30, 2007, 04:31 PM
The chapter 302 is up. THIS (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22202) way please :)

The plot thickens, the battle continues. What will the shinigamis do? What will happened next? Whatever it is, tell us what do you think will happen in the 303rd chapter of Bleach!!

Predict away!!

Extra-Info: Since ch304 will be in 1week later, this thread will stay as ch303discussion for a week longer than usual. :)

chrisb3
November 30, 2007, 05:44 PM
Giant Slug Baby Thing will be unleashed on Ssyzel after much "I am better than you, lol Shinigami/Arrancar are weak" talk. I'm not sure how he is going to handle it, he's going to destoy it somehow but take alot of damage in the process. I'm thinking Mayuri's Bankai may have changed slightly like Byakua's (he will have learned from the fight in SS), i'm looking forward to see what kinda weird gadget/combo attack finishes Ssyzel off. Unohana will show up to heal everyone at some point.

Meanwhile Byakua is going to be roaming around Las Noches and will turn up somewhere unexpected in a few chapters. If he doesn't show up at one of the other battles, he's going to end up fighting someone fairly powerful and probally get defeated, with one of Ichigo's crew coming to the rescue.

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:28 PM
Please Please someone kill Ssyzel he been around for too long

Rh'llor
November 30, 2007, 06:35 PM
It will probably take another 2 chapters to probably resolve the mayuri-szayel conflict. 303 will probably show Szayel pushing Mayuri around for a good part of it, and then the last page will probably see a grinning, maniacal Mayuri showing his trump car (weird invention, maybe his bankai), which will culminate into serious pwnage in 304. I wonder if Szayel will also scream for Aizen as well :amuse

All the while, I'm hoping for at least a glimpse of the fight that we, frankly, all have been wanting to see for a good while, the Nnoi-Kenpachi fight. Maybe a surprise appearance by another espada will be in the cards as well. I've lost track of the time since Ulquiorra was hit by negacion, maybe he's ready to bust on the scene.

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 06:43 PM
The shinigamis wont be getting any rest soon,
We could see Mayuri + Kenpaichi + Byakua vs Ulquiorra or more Captains entering HM

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 06:56 PM
I think most likely like Byakuya, mayuri releases Bankai, does a special attack, and finishes of Mayuri. Then most likely the scene switches to KENPACHI !!!!. His fight is going to be momentous event :)

strawhatasif
November 30, 2007, 08:07 PM
Awesome chapter! Byakuya pwnd the Espada as predicted. The Espada seemed angry and helpless. Boasting on his fastest sonido, he was caught by Byakuya's Senka.

Although many were predicting that it would take a couple chapters to finish the 7th Espada, it ended here, and rightfully so. Byakuya is a powerful captain and deserves such honor! :D

As far as the next chapter is concerned, Mayuri will definitely release his Bankai, perhaps after some fighting with Syazel.

Once Mayuri releases his Bankai, the poisonous breath will overtake the Espada, and we should see him succumbing to the effects.

Zaraki, damn, I wonder if he will release a Bankai along with removing his eye patch! That will pwn!!!

We shall c!

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:22 PM
As far as the next chapter is concerned, Mayuri will definitely release his Bankai, perhaps after some fighting with Syazel.

Once Mayuri releases his Bankai, the poisonous breath will overtake the Espada, and we should see him succumbing to the effects.

Zaraki, damn, I wonder if he will release a Bankai along with removing his eye patch! That will pwn!!!

We shall c!

I agree with your prediction's about Mayuri releasing his bankai. :)

Side Note: Welcome To Mangahelpers :)

hollowdemon
November 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
hell yes it will be but what left me wondering after zomari died ( YES THANK GODDDDD ALMIGHTYY ) was isane came alone, which left me with two questions.
Wheres unohana? and wheres byakuya heading to with his injured self?
no doubt about it that 303 will be 75% of szayel thinking he has it in the bag where mayuri would just tell him to keep laughing since he wont be able to do that anymore when hes a part of mayuri's experiment. of course we're giving the benefit of the doubt that mayuri is ACTUALLY losing :D

rtyd1
November 30, 2007, 08:53 PM
Unohana has gone on a healing spree
She cant be stopped

TheChosenOne
November 30, 2007, 08:57 PM
hell yes it will be but what left me wondering after zomari died ( YES THANK GODDDDD ALMIGHTYY ) was isane came alone, which left me with two questions.
Wheres unohana? and wheres byakuya heading to with his injured self?
no doubt about it that 303 will be 75% of szayel thinking he has it in the bag where mayuri would just tell him to keep laughing since he wont be able to do that anymore when hes a part of mayuri's experiment. of course we're giving the benefit of the doubt that mayuri is ACTUALLY losing :D

I think most likely Isane is healing Chad and Ganten or she went to heal some more people, I think she would be interested in Nell's healing technique. I think Mayuri will release bankai, finish of Szayel, Szayel revealing a trick only to be finished off again, then move on to KENPACHI!!!! :)

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 05:54 AM
I knew that this 7th espada wasnt worth a good fight for Byakuya.And the way he was talkin realy pissed me of,good thing Byakuya killed him before he talked another 2 chappters.

Well the reason why Mayuri is on his knees,first cause hes just testin him and second i dont see his zanpukto anywhere or his bankai well that means.Szayel took advantage of that,or he casted another trick like he did on Renji and Ishida.

Zeus-Tails
December 01, 2007, 09:26 AM
What's with all the Szayel hate? He's a better evil scientist than Mayuri and he isn't as sadistic as Mayuri which is a plus.

ALso, I doubt Szayel will scream for Aizen. I don't think him and Aizen see eye to eye.

hollowdemon
December 01, 2007, 09:51 AM
Szayel wanted to get people for himself and his experiments so of course he wouldn't scream out like that pathetic joke of an espada zomari that wasted our time :p
His case seems more similar to grimmjow and nnoitra since they both dont listen to 100% of what aizen tells them to do which probably is according to aizen's plan since thats the way they get eliminated and having him bringing in the vasto lordes to replace them :D

It'll be surprising if we see ulquiorra making his return and most likely in this coming chapter or possibly the next one :D

AngryChubbs
December 01, 2007, 11:11 AM
ulquoria wont come back for a while, he was supposed to be trapt for 2 hours, just because its been a couple of months in real life, its only been an hour tops in bleach world, so lets not forget this.
and it doesn't even look like mayuri has released so no worries there, mayuri will win.

hollowdemon
December 01, 2007, 11:46 AM
yahh jst wanted to have ulquiorra show up and move this battles a bit faster is all but im guessing if mayuri isnt even done then he probably wont show up for a good 6- maybe 10 chapters from now.
Mayuri's just toying with him..at least thats what we all want to believe but im pretty sure he is before he just gets him good :D

TheChosenOne
December 01, 2007, 12:11 PM
I think most likely mayuri will release bankai and then uneasy an attack on szayel. I hope we get a glimpse of the kenpachi fight. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 12:16 PM
ulquoria wont come back for a while, he was supposed to be trapt for 2 hours, just because its been a couple of months in real life, its only been an hour tops in bleach world, so lets not forget this.
and it doesn't even look like mayuri has released so no worries there, mayuri will win.

Exactly.

It'll be surprising if we see ulquiorra making his return and most likely in this coming chapter or possibly the next one

No he aint comin that soon,its like 30 minutes or an hour passed after he was sealed to that room.My thought is that when Ulq shows himself the fight willl be over and theres gonna be nothin left there,maybe exept dead Tesla and Noitora.Cause Kenpachi wouldnt stand a chance against Ulq and u know that.

TheChosenOne
December 01, 2007, 12:22 PM
I think most likely ulq will come out after the captains have left. Then he will see nnoi and Grimm injured or dead. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 12:40 PM
I think most likely ulq will come out after the captains have left. Then he will see nnoi and Grimm injured or dead. :)

Well see Noitora but not Grimmjaw,hes gonna be with Ichigo and others,i have lots of faith in him.

TheChosenOne
December 01, 2007, 12:46 PM
That would be an interesting turn, Grimm and Nell being allies to Ichigo. I would love that scenario if it did happen, I'm gonna keep my finger crossed :)

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 01:31 PM
That would be an interesting turn, Grimm and Nell being allies to Ichigo. I would love that scenario if it did happen, I'm gonna keep my finger crossed :)

U dont need to,its already made in Kubos mind,believe it!

weixiaobao
December 01, 2007, 01:34 PM
now that the espada from the 4th rank downward are all identified the remaining three must be freaking powerful... I predict that Mayuri is getting angry and when he fight seriously he will probably torture the 8th espada really really badly before killing him ....

hollowdemon
December 01, 2007, 02:22 PM
well iw ould be fun if he does appear quicker than we expected :D
but yeah its a bit of a stretch to have him appear faster but as far as the prediction just hopefully it includes a cutscene of halibel and stark possibly talking about the order that theyre suppose to abide and what theyre planning to do with the battles thats occuring at the moment

Enrique
December 01, 2007, 03:31 PM
Well this maybe abit of topic but i think Grimmjow will actully join forces with the shinigami later . Would be kewl with a Espada in the Shinigami force . Grimmjow doesnt seem to be a Aizen lover like the rest plus Ichigo saved his life . Well it's for us to see :D

Hollow Kurono
December 01, 2007, 04:00 PM
well iw ould be fun if he does appear quicker than we expected
but yeah its a bit of a stretch to have him appear faster but as far as the prediction just hopefully it includes a cutscene of halibel and stark possibly talking about the order that theyre suppose to abide and what theyre planning to do with the battles thats occuring at the moment

Well yeah it will,but if it does u can say bye bye to Ichigo and others.So that wont happen i think Ulq is gonna dissapoint as again and he wont fight,maybe next time,Grimmjaw vs Ulq,anyone??Im in fo it.

now that the espada from the 4th rank downward are all identified the remaining three must be freaking powerful... I predict that Mayuri is getting angry and when he fight seriously he will probably torture the 8th espada really really badly before killing him ....

Well Mayuri will beat him,but i dont think hes gonna torture them,cause i think Renji and Ishida wont let him and i dont think he wants to experiment with him,but who knows.

Well this maybe abit of topic but i think Grimmjow will actully join forces with the shinigami later . Would be kewl with a Espada in the Shinigami force . Grimmjow doesnt seem to be a Aizen lover like the rest plus Ichigo saved his life . Well it's for us to see :D

Thaaaats righ man,thats right!!Grimmjaw for beein a good guy!!

bradz22
December 01, 2007, 04:01 PM
now who says byakuya is cold and doesn't feel any emotion at all?? lol!!

byakuya, you're almost like echizen. :P

Enrique
December 01, 2007, 05:12 PM
Well yeah it will,but if it does u can say bye bye to Ichigo and others.So that wont happen i think Ulq is gonna dissapoint as again and he wont fight,maybe next time,Grimmjaw vs Ulq,anyone??Im in fo it.

Well Mayuri will beat him,but i dont think hes gonna torture them,cause i think Renji and Ishida wont let him and i dont think he wants to experiment with him,but who knows.

Thaaaats righ man,thats right!!Grimmjaw for beein a good guy!!

It's nice to have a accord :D Grmmjaw is not a bad person he just want a good fight :D
And he's the coolest espada there is :P go go go

Zeus-Tails
December 01, 2007, 06:09 PM
If Grimmjow does in fact join the Shinigami, I have faith that it will be him who defeats Yammi in the Winter War. I mean he really can't defeat anyone else...maybe a weakened Tousen or Gin.

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 06:57 PM
It was weird what Zomari said in pg11
Makes it sound like Hollows aren't evil but shinigami are

Saifi
December 01, 2007, 07:03 PM
even if grimmjaw joined the shinigami side there is still the little issue of him needig to eat human souls

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 07:08 PM
Perhaps he could eat the souls of other hollows instead

RaZe
December 01, 2007, 08:00 PM
It was weird what Zomari said in pg11
Makes it sound like Hollows aren't evil but shinigami are
Zomarai's logic is clearly flawed, it's a case of Special pleading.

pjboom
December 01, 2007, 08:16 PM
Perhaps he could eat the souls of other hollows instead
I support this, the only espada we have seen eating souls is Yammy, and Nell was an espada too, but she is now in the good side.
Problably eating strong hollows feeds them more than human souls.

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 08:55 PM
How do we know the shinigami logic isnt flawed too
Not so long ago they were the seen as the enemies

Super Angillis
December 01, 2007, 08:59 PM
I belive that their is sufficient spirtual energy in Los Noches to sustain a hollow without eating sould, but to evolve, and possibly to maintain that evolution, it may require them to feed. Well i figure Urahara could come up with somthting to feed them in ten minutes. Maybe Grimjow and Nell will hang out at his shop?

RaZe
December 01, 2007, 09:30 PM
How do we know the shinigami logic isnt flawed too
Not so long ago they were the seen as the enemies
You aren't making any sense. What shinigami logic? Zomari stated that shinigami had no right to interfere with human affairs by killing hollows to protect humans, this is clearly a case of special pleading because if you were to apply it back on Zomari, hollows would have no right to eat humans.

In any event, evil is entirely subjective. as benefactors of the shinigami's protection, humans would not view them as enemies. The point that the author is making with Zomari is that who is "good" and who is "evil" depends on your perspective. Also, to be completely technical: soul society were never the enemies, Rukia's capture and execution were by the order of Aizen, after he had slaughtered the central 46.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/172/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/static/bleach/176/14.html
http://www.onemanga.com/static/bleach/176/15.html

I belive that their is sufficient spirtual energy in Los Noches to sustain a hollow without eating sould, but to evolve, and possibly to maintain that evolution, it may require them to feed. Well i figure Urahara could come up with somthting to feed them in ten minutes. Maybe Grimjow and Nell will hang out at his shop?
There is "spirit food" in soul society, they could eat that.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/129/

rtyd1
December 01, 2007, 10:39 PM
Shinigami logic is that all hollows are evil and must be destroyed
The point im making is that this may not be the case as arrancar such as Nell seem to have the ability to do good

AngryChubbs
December 01, 2007, 11:44 PM
Zomarai's logic is clearly flawed, it's a case of Special pleading.
its not a case of special pleading, its just a point of view. take a real life example. 2 countries go to war. is one of those countries evil? if you ask their opponent, then they will say yes, but the same thing is true vice versa. but in reality, they are both just as evil.
shinigami think they are right because they want to protect the humans
hollows think they are right because they only eat humans to live and grow
are humans evil for eating cows? no. its just part of the food chain.

Shinigami logic is that all hollows are evil and must be destroyed
The point im making is that this may not be the case as arrancar such as Nell seem to have the ability to do good
i dont know if you could consider what nell is doing to be good and just. i mean, all she has done is protected ichigo from someone trying to kill him.
how is this any different than noitoria's henchman (forgot his name and am lazy to look it up) protecting him when chad attacked.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2007, 11:59 PM
off-topic: in the beginning of bleach, it state that hollow, when kill, is purified and allow to return to soul society (source: wikipedia)... if the hollow commit great sin, then the gate of hell is summoned...

wonder if nell eat people.. it is funny to imagine something so cute gnawing on a fresh human skull
---------------------------

in the next chapter Mayuri probably will figure out all Aporro's trick, and Nemu maybe will be the key in this battle ..

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 12:09 AM
off-topic: in the beginning of bleach, it state that hollow, when kill, is purified and allow to return to soul society (source: wikipedia)... if the hollow commit great sin, then the gate of hell is summoned...

wonder if nell eat people.. it is funny to imagine something so cute gnawing on a fresh human skull

in the next chapter Mayuri probably will figure out all Aporro's trick, and Nemu maybe will be the key in this battle ..

i agree with the purification thing and being sent to soul society. i remember them saying that. but still, its not the hollows choice whether to be killed and sent to soul society or not so i guess it would still be wrong. especially in the hollow's opinion

weixiaobao
December 02, 2007, 12:14 AM
offtopic :rofl ... it is not matter whether it is right or wrong ... it is matter whether how one justify one's action..

-----------------------------------

and i predict that Byakuya Kuchiki's injury is more severe that it appear to be.. after rescuing ichigo's group they probably retreated back to soul society and the final battle would be in the human's world with the vizard's participation ..

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 12:33 AM
offtopic :rofl ... it is not matter whether it is right or wrong ... it is matter whether how one justify one's action..

-----------------------------------

and i predict that Byakuya Kuchiki's injury is more severe that it appear to be.. after rescuing ichigo's group they probably retreated back to soul society and the final battle would be in the human's world with the vizard's participation ..

is stealing food because you cant afford to buy it justifiable (assuming your starving and need to feed your family)? well if it is, then why is it illegal?

TheChosenOne
December 02, 2007, 01:02 AM
I wonder if Kenpachi will be shown next chapter, even though it's unlikely. Hopefully Mayuri releases bankai and thrashes Szayel :)

molokidan
December 02, 2007, 02:47 AM
Yeah, hopefully we'll actually see what Mayuri's Bankai is capable of this time instead of it just getting ripped to shreds.

Mayrui is a developer, however. So I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out some new creation to use on Szayel.

ninjaa
December 02, 2007, 02:48 AM
I don't think Mayuri will use his bankai. He wants Szayel alive remember? He will probably use his Shikai and put him in a specially made jar :)

Hollow Kurono
December 02, 2007, 04:51 AM
I don't think Mayuri will use his bankai. He wants Szayel alive remember? He will probably use his Shikai and put him in a specially made jar :)

Well with only his shikai i dont think he will catch him,but maybe he came in her with some plan or gonan trap him as u said with Nemu,well its obvious that Szayel may live after this fight.

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 07:04 AM

Are hollows not necessary to retain the balance in the world which is why neither side will be completely wiped out in the upcoming battle

It seems like the stronger hollows dont need to go to the human world for food, remember HM has food

Is Nemu there, cant remember seeing her

Dantrag
December 02, 2007, 07:17 AM
No, Shinigami purifying the hollows does not jeopardize the balance. They only send the purified hollows into SS or Hell and from SS, those souls are later reborn back on Earth to replace those who die there and become new hollows/SS-citizens. Quincy and the filler-Bount jeopardized the balance because they completelly destroy souls, offsetting the balance because there would not be enough new souls to replace the destroyed.

Very weak hollows can get nourishment directly from the reiatsu in the air of HM. Gillians and such eat on each other for food so only the runt hollows, like the ones in the very first episodes/chapters of Bleach, tend to show up on Earth.

And yes, Nemu is there http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/298/18/

sythwon
December 02, 2007, 10:49 AM
It's hard to imagine Mayuri killing off Szayel without using bankai. Sure, he'd love to get his hands on Szayel (and bottle him up) but I'm sure he's got other methods of experimenting on a dead Szayel. Perhaps he'll manage to keep him alive with some technique before his bankai finishes him off? A possibility.

Going by the trend Kubo went in the Byakuya-Zomari fight, I'd say next chap definitely leads to Mayuri going bankai. It would be nicer if that happened sooner, since it appears Mayuri and Szayel have already gone through the wordy introduction and the implied exchange for first blows (well, Mayuri was shown gasping). It would be really interesting to see what else Mayuri's bankai can do, and what other forms it might have. Who knows? Oh yeah, Kubo does :D

I had a thought about the Mayuri-Szayel fight ending up somewhat like how the Mayuri-Ishida fight ended up in SS. That would be some twist. I would have rooted for that deja vu idea though I figured it wouldn't be possible since Ishida and Renji wouldn't have accepted such a thing to happen. Anything short of Szayel dying would get into their nerves (since they've been at it for loooonger than we've anticipated). Kubo better set up a kickass ending for Szayel and give some love for Mayuri by showing us how badass he can get. We all know he's a mad scientist and all. We wanna know if he can fight.

Til 303 :)

Hockeychaoz
December 02, 2007, 12:56 PM
It's hard to imagine Mayuri killing off Szayel without using bankai. Sure, he'd love to get his hands on Szayel (and bottle him up) but I'm sure he's got other methods of experimenting on a dead Szayel. Perhaps he'll manage to keep him alive with some technique before his bankai finishes him off? A possibility.

Going by the trend Kubo went in the Byakuya-Zomari fight, I'd say next chap definitely leads to Mayuri going bankai. It would be nicer if that happened sooner, since it appears Mayuri and Szayel have already gone through the wordy introduction and the implied exchange for first blows (well, Mayuri was shown gasping). It would be really interesting to see what else Mayuri's bankai can do, and what other forms it might have. Who knows? Oh yeah, Kubo does :D

I had a thought about the Mayuri-Szayel fight ending up somewhat like how the Mayuri-Ishida fight ended up in SS. That would be some twist. I would have rooted for that deja vu idea though I figured it wouldn't be possible since Ishida and Renji wouldn't have accepted such a thing to happen. Anything short of Szayel dying would get into their nerves (since they've been at it for loooonger than we've anticipated). Kubo better set up a kickass ending for Szayel and give some love for Mayuri by showing us how badass he can get. We all know he's a mad scientist and all. We wanna know if he can fight.

Til 303 :)

I really do agree with you on this. Mayuri needs some ownage time. Everyone assumes that Mayuri is uber weak because he got beat by Ishida. He's not a captain for nothing.

Btw, something just came up in my mind.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/92/08/
Ishida peirced this guys saketsu, so he couldn't use spiritual power anymore.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/126/02/
Shouldn't Mayuri's Saketsu be destroyed? O_o

Enrique
December 02, 2007, 01:08 PM
Well the good thing with Mayuri is we don't have to worry if he loses a arm or something like that because he got his potion's to make up for it . Mayuri will definitely win this and when he's pissed of he's an opponent you wouldnt like to meet :P Plus he's not weak at all Ishida had to use his last resort and Mayuri (like all the fights against captains) underestimated his opponent and got beat bad .

rtyd1
December 02, 2007, 02:26 PM
Remeber Ishida also lost his spiritual power and got it back
When Mayuri used his ShiKai he said he would heal all his wounds

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 02:34 PM
yea, the only reason ishida defeated mayuri was because he used his last resort suicide attack. every story has an attack like this, even in naruto, if you open all 8 gates (guy and lee open the gates) then you have power stronger than a hokage but you die.
ishida did just this, he used his best attack and gave him power stronger than a captain for a moment, but then lost all of his powers. so this fight clearly cant be decided as to who is stronger because ishida didn't kill mayuri and ended up losing his powers. so at the very most, it was a draw with ishida towards the losing end.

Hollow Kurono
December 02, 2007, 03:14 PM
Well the good thing with Mayuri is we don't have to worry if he loses a arm or something like that because he got his potion's to make up for it . Mayuri will definitely win this and when he's pissed of he's an opponent you wouldnt like to meet :P Plus he's not weak at all Ishida had to use his last resort and Mayuri (like all the fights against captains) underestimated his opponent and got beat bad .

Yeah and he has new tricks up his head,people realy underrate him,but u newer,newer and i mean newer,newer,newer underrestimate a captain,he got that title for a reason,the espada are all ranked the captains aint and he is one of the strongest and im not even sweetin for this one,Mayuri has a new lab rat at SS after they get back from HM.

Smudj
December 02, 2007, 04:20 PM
Did someone already mention mayuri's new look?He doesn't have that weird hat anymore,he has some kind of horns,his ear attachments are shorter and rounder, his chin has a longer and different looking attachment.He looks like a pharaon.I'm sure he upgraded his body in some way.the new look is surely not just because of fashion... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/MayuriNewLook.png

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 05:52 PM
Did someone already mention mayuri's new look?He doesn't have that weird hat anymore,he has some kind of horns,his ear attachments are shorter and rounder, his chin has a longer and different looking attachment.He looks like a pharaon.I'm sure he upgraded his body in some way.the new look is surely not just because of fashion... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/MayuriNewLook.png

this is very true. people think the captains are weak and they cant accept that they are captains for a reason. and while he may not have he spiritual pressure of kenpachi, there must be something special about him in order for him to be a captain. and even if they are up against espada, they are still captains and the captains job is to defeat the hollows, so there is nothing to worry about.

hill_mie87
December 02, 2007, 05:56 PM
I'll vote for Mayuri. Maybe he's pretending as if he's being owned. He he. It wouldn't be fun if Mayuri has already been outwitted by Szayel. He must have something up his sleeve. Maybe,an unexpected fusion attact between him and Nemu. :)
Just babbling...

Saifi
December 02, 2007, 06:27 PM
or maybe hes not not showing his skills and trying to figure out his opponent's so he can neutralize whatever he has up his sleeve , and so has to take some abuse in order to not show any of his own techs to him.

QMark
December 02, 2007, 06:45 PM
Mayuri is gauging his test subjects abilities is all. Its all the easier to perform more experiments when you know what the subject is capable of. I think its too early for Mayuri to be losing, especially when its a fight between 2 intellects.

Hockeychaoz
December 02, 2007, 07:20 PM
Mayuri is gauging his test subjects abilities is all. Its all the easier to perform more experiments when you know what the subject is capable of. I think its too early for Mayuri to be losing, especially when its a fight between 2 intellects.

Yeah. It's a shame that Ishida and Renji are there with Mayuri. That means that Mayuri has to win. If 2 main characters weren't depending on his victory, I'd say that Mayuri could in fact die. Then Kisuke could come back to Soul Society, and it wouldn't be a generic "perfect" victory for Soul Society. They would have lost 1 captain.

But I figure next chapter Mayuri wins the fight with a new bankai. Or, he goo-ifies Szayle.

Megaman84
December 02, 2007, 07:44 PM
Its going to be a chapter of banter between Szayel and Mayuri, with a bankai tease at the end possibly, i would have thought we might get some suggestion as to whats going on with Hanatarou and why he is there also. To be quite honest im riding these chapters till we get to what we've all been waiting for..a bit of Kenpachi!

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 07:48 PM
kenpachi is cool and all, but i would much rather prefer ogichi to come out and mess up all the espada. either that or an inner world battle between ichigo and ogichi. but now that kenpachi is there, we prolly wont see one of those for a while again. tis sad

Decorus
December 02, 2007, 10:23 PM
You have to wait until the Number 4 Espada returns from his confinement for that.

pjboom
December 02, 2007, 11:28 PM
The question is: How many limbs will Mayuri lose in this battle? One arm is assured.

AngryChubbs
December 02, 2007, 11:41 PM
i say none, cause from the pace with the byakuya fight, this part of the arc is to prove to everyone that the captains are captains for a reason, so i guess about 5 chapters per fight, which includes talking and conclusion.

and it all depends on how kishi wants to take this arc. is the winter war gonna happen now or in a month. if it happens now, then ulquioria will come back in about 10 chapters i predict. if it happens in a month, then he wont come back till after everyone leaves.
but im thinking the war is going on now so yea...expect more captains to come and expect unohana to show us why she is the sexy biatch of a captain that she is.

Hockeychaoz
December 02, 2007, 11:43 PM
The question is: How many limbs will Mayuri lose in this battle? One arm is assured.

I figure that Kubo Tite is gonna have Mayuri completely own this time around. He's gonna show all the people that Mayuri isn't to be shoved around. He's a captain for a reason.

There's too much of a general concensus that Mayuri is real suck.

Audition
December 02, 2007, 11:59 PM
Maybe Mayuri is juct acting and analyzing Syazel's voodoo skills

of course Mayuri had some new tricks that he will be unleash soon O_o

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 02:43 AM
I think it will most likely mirror byakuya's fight. Just like how zomari had the upper hand when the fight began, szayel is most likely having his 15 seconds. Mayuri will most likely reveal a new technique and then unleash bankai and finish of szayel with a sword slash. :)

patedecarne
December 03, 2007, 07:03 AM
3 chapters are enough to finish this fight , Dragonfly espada was around for so much time and he fought with 5 people , so let's dispose him quickly..
But for some reason I'm not interest in Zaraki fight , for me will be so boring...
i'm curious to see what will happen next

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 10:14 AM
3 chapters are enough to finish this fight , Dragonfly espada was around for so much time and he fought with 5 people , so let's dispose him quickly..
But for some reason I'm not interest in Zaraki fight , for me will be so boring...

Are u kiddin me??Kens fight is goin to be huge,i think hes the one out off all captains who made the biggest jump in theyre strenghts,right now he maybe as strong as Byakuya.Maaaan,i though everyone would be excited about that.

fosskers
December 03, 2007, 10:45 AM
i say none, cause from the pace with the byakuya fight, this part of the arc is to prove to everyone that the captains are captains for a reason, so i guess about 5 chapters per fight, which includes talking and conclusion.

and it all depends on how kishi wants to take this arc. is the winter war gonna happen now or in a month. if it happens now, then ulquioria will come back in about 10 chapters i predict. if it happens in a month, then he wont come back till after everyone leaves.
but im thinking the war is going on now so yea...expect more captains to come and expect unohana to show us why she is the sexy biatch of a captain that she is.

Keep in mind that they've been in Heuco Mundo for about 2 hours tops. Everything is happening in direct succession, it just seems like its taking a long time since it's only a chapter a week. Ulq won't be back for a while, probably.

Are u kiddin me??Kens fight is goin to be huge,i think hes the one out off all captains who made the biggest jump in theyre strenghts,right now he maybe as strong as Byakuya.Maaaan,i though everyone would be excited about that.

Ya, kenpachi cutting released-form tesla in half like.... made my life. I'd say he's on-par or better than noitora; it'll be a good fight once they show it.

ShaunMati1
December 03, 2007, 01:20 PM
Maybe Mayuri is juct acting and analyzing Syazel's voodoo skills

of course Mayuri had some new tricks that he will be unleash soon O_o

I agree with that cuz mayuri has been shown so far that hes not much of a captain, if it wasnt for the bounto filler arc than i would have thought mayuri isnt worth being captain. So i agree that hes analyzing Sayzel, i didnt see blood or anything missing so who knows if it was Voodoo that sayzel pulled out or all those minion things he creates. But as for ulquiorra i remember someone saying it hasnt been 2 hours yet....well lets make sure, heres what has happened while ulquiorra has been gone: the ichigo vs grim fight, than Nnoi fighting ichigo a little bit, than nel transforming to Nelliel, than a lttle preview of nels and nnoi's past, that nel releasing, than her going back to child form, and than soul society is coming. If that did not take 2 hours than Tite really needs to progress the story much much better because its not transitioning well.

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 01:35 PM

Zaraki is arguably the best captain, I can't believe that Zaraki and Nnoi is not on your list, At least he Ken fight will be better than anything Mayuri or Byakuya throws in :)

ShaunMati1
December 03, 2007, 01:38 PM
I think we all anticipate it cuz of house Zaraki teased us when tying with ichigo, when he lifted his sword and attempted to talk to it saying that it has been a long time....for a while i thought he had never talked to his sword, but i feel he has reached bankai....they say that bankai is the limit for a shinigami, well Ken hasnt reached his limit yet so now that this Winder War is arriving or already happening he should have bankai,

Praz
December 03, 2007, 01:42 PM

I highly doubt the Winter War is happening now, too many characters still need some major fleshing out

aka:
-Vizard are yet to really pwn anything (except for like a hearbeat in the 11 second GJ fight)
-Ichie's Dad (besides killing that weak arrancarar)
-Ishie's Dad (all he has ever pwnd is his own son:darn )
-Urahara's whole story still isnt really known (like how he and Ichie's Dad are connected)
-Its already been implied that Aizen kinda wants most of his Espada to get killed so he can make some new/better ones.
-etc, etc, etc

So yeah, they are prolly just gunna escape somehow and lv. Up again through the whole "Why do i fight?! Who do i fight for?!" or my personal favourite "I must become stronger to protect the one's i love!"

*Gets shot by Vongola bullet in forhead* "Train as if i were to die! RAWWWRR!"

lolz

As for the next chapter im gunna have to agree its probably just gunna be mostly smack talk and Mayuri gettin stomped until the end when he starts kaughing with that weird laugh of his. (plus Syazel's whole organ crunching powers don't really effect Mayuri anyways to to his assortment of mad scientist needles)

Then it will all end with Noitora lying on the ground about to die, with Ken walking away saying something like "What a waste" (ironically what we the readers are all thinking, seing as we get cheated out of the one fight we thought would be the coolest?!);)

(i just thought id throw that last part in to shake things up a bit since everyone seems to be focusing on the pure pwnage, that is sure to be the Ken vs Noitora fight:p

rtyd1
December 03, 2007, 01:50 PM
Ishida's dad pwnd two weak arrancar too (could have been Menos class hollows though),
though it wasn't weak in normal hollow terms

Praz
December 03, 2007, 02:04 PM
Ishida's dad pwnd a weak arrancar too,
though it wasn't weak in normal hollow terms

I could be forgeting what ur referencing here, but all i can think of is when Ichigo's Dad pwd the weak arrancarar that killed his wife/Ichigo's mom? (Grand Fischer or something)

dont have a whole lot of time to look it up right now unfortunately since im studying for finals :(

hollowdemon
December 03, 2007, 02:39 PM
*winter war*
speaking of winter war i definitely agree with Praz how we most likely wouldnt see the winter arc until probably after how everybody would train and level up especially ichigo with his hollow form duration and learning more techniques for bankai and hollow mask. Its very likely i think urahara, isshin and ryuuken will step in also since thats probably the time for vasto lordes maybe too ... :D

*prediction*
a whole chapter mostly about mayuri and szayel fight. mayuri will reveal moves thatll "parakyze" szayel *hinthint* and szayel will find out thats the power of his zanpaktou which will cause him to hopefully pull out a newmove with his bankai :D

ShaunMati1
December 03, 2007, 02:48 PM
I agree with hollowdemon about the winter war....Tite really needs to be careful how he transitions the story for the training of everybody....like not to overwhelm us with Wow that was way too fast and stuff u know. But ichigo really needs to truely figure out how to use his bankai and his hollow form....time for zengetsu to make another visit to the prodigy.

hollowdemon
December 03, 2007, 03:00 PM
most definitely, we wouldnt be led to believe that its the end of zangetsu from what hollow ichigo said. Him saying that was just a fear to put inside ichigos mind since the second that happens itll make him fear of hollow ichigo being stronger than him and leads him to more intense training for both bankai and hollow mask.
thats why we see him whooped in kenpachi vs nnoitras battlesite that will most likely come next after mayuri vs szayel or better yet cutscenes of both :D

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 03:32 PM
I predict that Szayel acts cocky then Mayuri rebukes, reveals a new technique and most likely finishes off Szayel with bankai. I doubt this fight will take more than two chapters, since Szayel is already released and has revealed all of his moves (speculation) :)

Hollow Kurono
December 03, 2007, 04:19 PM
I predict that Szayel acts cocky then Mayuri rebukes, reveals a new technique and most likely finishes off Szayel with bankai. I doubt this fight will take more than two chapters, since Szayel is already released and has revealed all of his moves (speculation) :)

I have a better prediction,Szayel laughts,then Mayuri starts laughtin hared and louder then him,Szayel will be like "WHAAAT?".And Mayuri starts babblin and reveals his new moves and his other stuff.

Praz
December 03, 2007, 05:15 PM
anyone else considering the possibility the Mayuri brought his captain/daughter along? and that she may be part of Mayuri's innevitable surprise that will either capture or kill Mayuri?

Also, I think it would definitely be cool if Syezel tries to kill himself or something when he is about to die, but Mayuri does something like (use his bankai?) to paralyze him instead....then of course show that he in fact has the greater Mad Scientist laugh of the two of them lol

(But seriously, anyone else think his captain is creepin in the shadows?)

AngryChubbs
December 03, 2007, 05:29 PM
prolly...she is his sacrificial lamb after all

big_p
December 03, 2007, 05:49 PM
i thought you could see her behind him in his intro

fosskers
December 03, 2007, 06:15 PM
Mayuri's Lieutenant:
she was definitely there.

I'm fairly sure for continuity's sake, they're going to kill Zaerupolo. Mayuri definitely has some tricks up his sleeve. Whats his new look about? It has to be something awesome.

Winter War
Not happening. Think about how many bankai's have to get shown? Those wont happen either. Yes, vaizard, yes the dads and urahara, yes yes yes.

Kenpachi vs Noitora
I can definitely see this getting skipped.

ShaunMati1
December 03, 2007, 07:32 PM
U can see the kenpachi fight getting skipped....for what reasons. Im sure Tite Kubo knows that everyone is anticipating this fight which is why everyone predicted the order of battles....byakuya first than Mayuri than Kenpachi...so i doubt it gets skipped we havent seen anything from kenpachi so i highly doubt it gets skipped but who knows.

AngryChubbs
December 03, 2007, 08:13 PM
kenpachi fight wont get skipped. not unless kubo wants fans throwing pies at him lol yes...pies...lol

but seriously, kenpachi fight is like the main event. its like going to see mike tyson fight a midget and having a commercial break that never cuts back to the fight. it just wont happen

Hockeychaoz
December 03, 2007, 08:15 PM
[hr]

kenpachi fight wont get skipped. not unless kubo wants fans throwing pies at him lol yes...pies...lol

but seriously, kenpachi fight is like the main event. its like going to see mike tyson fight a midget and having a commercial break that never cuts back to the fight. it just wont happen

Highly doubt a very anticipated fight being skipped?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/156/17/

=( Remember that tragedy?

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 08:31 PM
Agreed:)
Kenpachi and Nnoi are the main event, it's unlikely that it will be skipped :)

I predict that Mayuri and Szayel will argue about experiments and other scientist things, Szayel will most likely have the upper hand, then Mayuri will reveal a new upgrade to his body, then Szayel reveals a new technique from his release, finally ends with Mayuri's bankai slashing Szayel. :)

Navarr0Newton
December 03, 2007, 08:35 PM
i think Mayuri will begin smirking and we will see what his daughter can do. you cant kill Mayuri unless you remove his head. so saying that the whole voodoo doll thing wont work to well against him.
Mayuri is gonna release ashisogi gizou and poison Grantz. then he will maniacally laugh and LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES beat the guy then tell him he doesn't want such a pathetic research subject.
what can i say it is what he does. besides there is no way my FAVORITE character design will be beaten !
(btw i hate his new hair.)

TheChosenOne
December 03, 2007, 08:38 PM
I can see Mayuri incorporating Nemu in his attacks, Maybe like Zomari used Rukia, Szayel might just do the same with Nemu, but it would not work since Mayuri does not care what happens and will most likely commend Szayel for what he does :)

Hockeychaoz
December 03, 2007, 08:42 PM
i think Mayuri will begin smirking and we will see what his daughter can do. you cant kill Mayuri unless you remove his head. so saying that the whole voodoo doll thing wont work to well against him.
Mayuri is gonna release ashisogi gizou and poison Grantz. then he will maniacally laugh and LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES beat the guy then tell him he doesn't want such a pathetic research subject.
what can i say it is what he does. besides there is no way my FAVORITE character design will be beaten !
(btw i hate his new hair.)

Mayuri has only had one fight!
We can't draw conclusions from just one.

You can't get an average from 1 piece of information.

AngryChubbs
December 03, 2007, 11:02 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

Highly doubt a very anticipated fight being skipped?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/156/17/

=( Remember that tragedy?
well the thing with that fight is if those 3 really did fight, then you would know just how strong the captain really was. so kubo only had 3 choices...
1)make yamamoto ridiculously strong and just wipe the floor with the 2 captains
2)make the captains together eqally strong as yamamoto
3)just hint at their powers but never specify anything so you have more to work with later on

so that one while it was very anticipated, the events folded out so that the fight would not be necessary. and since they didn't fight, people think they are actually strong. unlike byakuya who we all know deep down is actually really strong but for some reason people think he is weak cause he lost to ichigo.

Mayuri has only had one fight!
We can't draw conclusions from just one.

You can't get an average from 1 piece of information.

completely agree with you

Praz
December 03, 2007, 11:15 PM
so ive come to the conclusion that Ulqu must be narcoleptic, as he has probably fallen asleep in that alternate dimesnion trap.....or that bleach should take a hint from 24 and let us know how much time has passed! lol

The last like 2 months have prolly been like 30mins bleach time lol....:'(

AngryChubbs
December 03, 2007, 11:31 PM
well at least in 24, there was always a clock ticking away somewhere!!! its like people have the power to destroy the world and whole universe in bleach...but there isn't a clock anywhere in sight!!! lol

but i would prolly guess that no more than an hour has passed. after all, all these things are happening at the same time and concurently. one fight gets finished and the next one starts instantanously...so 1 hour tops.

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 12:11 AM
I think when ulq comes out, he will most likely find all the espada dead. I predict mayuri to release his bankai next chapter and finish szayel. So kenpachi can make his debut. :)

eddy26
December 04, 2007, 12:59 AM
Well I figure since the last couple of chapters during the Byakuya vs. Zomari fight there wasn't a peek at the other two fights we will only see Mayuri in chpt. 303. I doubt we will see anything related to the Kenpachi fight. Nemu will probably get involved just like in the Byakuya fight we saw Hanatarou come out. Mayuri is playing around everyone has pretty much drawn that conclusion and if not this chapter in the next one Mayuri will win. I don't know why Byakuya didn't wait to see Rukia get healed in chpt. 302. It is possible that Unohana's vice captain could be attacked while healing Rukia and Hanatarou. Yami is so weak that he would attack people from behind if he has the chance. Byakuya also needed healing I mean he took a good hack at his own arm and leg so what he can possibly do injured like that. I know this is off topic but I'm really starting to wonder if Ichigo and Uryuu's dads will actually fight anybody strong or anybody at all. Uryuu's dad has no interest in being a quincy so the only way he would actually need to fight is if someone attacked him in the real world during the winter war. Same thing applies to Ichigo's dad he can't be fighting at the same time Ichigo is because he needs to take care of his daughters so he can't actually go out looking for battles in Hueco Mundo or anywhere else.

Lorax007
December 04, 2007, 01:38 AM
Mayuri vs. Apollo -

Apollo crushes Mayuri's organs, but it turns out Mayuri's body is largely synthetic - making him particularly resistant to it. Apollo instead makes clones of Mayuri, which appear around him much like those of Renji and Ishida had appeared around red and white earlier.

Mayuri goes bankai, as do all the clones. Poisonous gas fills the area, infecting all.

Mayuri uncorks a vial of antidote and swallows it as Szael goes to a knee, gasping for breath. Looking back, he sees Mayuri's daughter (assistant?) giving the antidote to Renji, Ishida, etc. All the Arrancar about Szael fall over and die first - giving Szael a few frames of dialog alone before he too should die.

Mayuri rushes in while Szael is mid-monologue and stabs him with the syringe Mayuri had used on himself back in the SS fight with Ishida. Szael cries out for Aizen as he collapses into a puddle of liquid, which Mayuri promptly traps in a vial and stoppers... as promised.

idlefingers
December 04, 2007, 02:42 AM
^ Is that a spoiler or your prediction? Because if it's a spoiler, I think it should go in the spoilers thread.

Neuroff
December 04, 2007, 03:00 AM
It's not a spoiler. Any spoiler out on Monday would be 100% fake anyway. Also, Mayuri stabbed himself with his zanpakutou, it might be an ability that only works on himself.

idlefingers
December 04, 2007, 03:16 AM
The first picture of Leroux's pumpkin release came out on a Monday, so I'm on the fence with these first of the week spoilers now.

cacwoody
December 04, 2007, 03:20 AM
thats not true, weve gotten real spoilers on monday before. like last last monday...with the zommari's release pic. but yeah thats just a prediction...and its pretty funny i think. :D

Lorax007
December 04, 2007, 03:40 AM
^ Is that a spoiler or your prediction? Because if it's a spoiler, I think it should go in the spoilers thread.

It's not a spoiler, it's just a prediction.
...and fwiw, my Bleach predictions have been pretty far off in the past. : )

drakend
December 04, 2007, 04:56 AM
I think that Nnoitra vs Kenpachi won't be the last fight. If Inoue isn't too much retarded she will heal Ichigo in the meanwhile and by the end of the the mentioned fight evreyone will re-group in order to escape from Hueco Mundo. When the shinigami team is going to leave Ulquiorra will re-appear grabbing Inoue: at that point only Ichigo would be able to fight Ulquiorra (the others are too weak, tired or injuried) and they will have a final death match with the shinigami team and the top three Espada watching. :D
I would like an end like that.

PS Aizen is watching evreything on satellite. :D

patedecarne
December 04, 2007, 06:43 AM
Good Point , Drakend , I'm sure Aizen is watching all of the currents events , and I'm really curious to see how he will react to this; Aizen certainly could sense the huge reiatsu(Unohana , Mayuri , Byakuya and Kenpachi, until now) and he will just watch? sure this four combined reaitsu surpasses his own , I'm sure Aizen is planning something very very cruel , hehe!
back to the predictions , Mayuri will use his new helmet to hit Dragonfly , and put him in a capsule and then mayuri will create countless espadas in SS!!!

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 10:43 AM
Mayuri vs. Apollo -

Apollo crushes Mayuri's organs, but it turns out Mayuri's body is largely synthetic - making him particularly resistant to it. Apollo instead makes clones of Mayuri, which appear around him much like those of Renji and Ishida had appeared around red and white earlier.

Mayuri goes bankai, as do all the clones. Poisonous gas fills the area, infecting all.

Mayuri uncorks a vial of antidote and swallows it as Szael goes to a knee, gasping for breath. Looking back, he sees Mayuri's daughter (assistant?) giving the antidote to Renji, Ishida, etc. All the Arrancar about Szael fall over and die first - giving Szael a few frames of dialog alone before he too should die.

Mayuri rushes in while Szael is mid-monologue and stabs him with the syringe Mayuri had used on himself back in the SS fight with Ishida. Szael cries out for Aizen as he collapses into a puddle of liquid, which Mayuri promptly traps in a vial and stoppers... as promised.

thats actually not a bad prediction i must say :amuse i was thinking of something like that too and its possible that szayel might try to do the same move to mayuri and to find that it wont affect mayuri as much as it did to renji and ishida.

I think that Nnoitra vs Kenpachi won't be the last fight. If Inoue isn't too much retarded she will heal Ichigo in the meanwhile and by the end of the the mentioned fight evreyone will re-group in order to escape from Hueco Mundo. When the shinigami team is going to leave Ulquiorra will re-appear grabbing Inoue: at that point only Ichigo would be able to fight Ulquiorra (the others are too weak, tired or injuried) and they will have a final death match with the shinigami team and the top three Espada watching.

that would be the case if this was the second time theyre in las noches but seeing ulquiorra getting killed before winter war isnt possible. Ulquiorra is just like grimmjow they both will stay alive until during the winter war when kubo decides in which battle theyre going to die in. Besides, ichigo isnt even strong enough to beat ulquiorra before when he was completely pwned after using all of his strength (granted he had previous foughts) but what are the chances of him trying to beat him even if he's fully healed ? :darn

drakend
December 04, 2007, 10:56 AM
that would be the case if this was the second time theyre in las noches but seeing ulquiorra getting killed before winter war isnt possible. Ulquiorra is just like grimmjow they both will stay alive until during the winter war when kubo decides in which battle theyre going to die in. Besides, ichigo isnt even strong enough to beat ulquiorra before when he was completely pwned after using all of his strength (granted he had previous foughts) but what are the chances of him trying to beat him even if he's fully healed ? :darn
Why do you say Ulquiorra has to die? He could be defeated and not killed, just like Grimmjaw.
Anyway for Ichigo beating Ulquiorra a huge power boost will be needed, and not just a time limit improvement. Like you pointed out Ichigo didn't even scratch Ulquiorra's skin at full power (for his current stage) so it's needed more power: it's as simple as that. I hope in a huge power boost like, for example, the avatar I have. It would be simply sweet.

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 11:47 AM
yeah i didnt mean to completely kill him my mistake :p

We all can see that mayuri would probably use nemu knowing how mayuri is in a close stuck corner situation but im hoping he will reveal us more than just the same old moves that mayuri did when he fought ishida since im sure he has a lot more creations and hopefully moves than what we saw.

For ichigo to handle ulquiorra in released form would probably take intense training with the vaizards AND his father since im sure isshin knows a whole lot more moves than ichigo although he hasnt revealed that hes a shinigami those are one of the things i cant wait during the winter war :D

Guru981
December 04, 2007, 01:00 PM
Can some1 open the spoiler thread to chapter 303? i got some spoilers

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 01:06 PM
really ?? hook a brotha up man :D

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 03:37 PM
I think mayuri will release bankai or reveal a new technique that he learned. Hopefully szayel is killed off, he has been in the manga for too long. :)

hollowdemon
December 04, 2007, 04:52 PM
its the same case like zomari he had no point of being there in the first place since he was just a waste of time since he couldnt do much anyway and his attributes actually decrease once he releases so its a waste.
Mayuri will probably use another type poison attack :p predictable ..

AngryChubbs
December 04, 2007, 05:07 PM
well its not like zomari was weak or anything. the truth is he had a really strong ability, he just got paired up against the worst possible opponent. name one other captain other than byakuya who could have defeated zomari and saying aizen or ichigo doesn't count.

Buulord
December 04, 2007, 05:55 PM
Uh.... Yamamoto

fosskers
December 04, 2007, 06:09 PM
chubbs makes a good point, i was thinking about that yesterday actually. Byakuya was the perfect anti-zomari for a number of reasons

1. zomari has limited capacity for control. against anyone else, controlling 50 of ANYTHING would be major overkill. not so for senbonzakura :)
2. Byakuya seems pretty damn good at chantless kidou. Considering he whipped off the 81st bakudou nearly instantly, that's pretty impressive.
3. he can still flash step with one leg... like come on

AngryChubbs
December 04, 2007, 06:10 PM
Uh.... Yamamoto

technically he isn't a captain...well he is...but he is the captain commander...so that doesn't count lol
try again

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 07:11 PM
Let's stick to the topic. I think Szayel needs to be killed off already, he has been around for too long, he was around when Grimm released, when Nnoi was fighting, Nell fighting, captains came. All of a sudden he has become the most important espada, Mayuri needs to destroy Szayel in one chapter rather than dragging to two since Szayel has already got all the fights he needs :)

Jack Van Burace
December 04, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hey Guru, post it here anyways.

But my prediction is that this isn't Mayuri, but that assistant that appears on chapter 190, page 16, analyzing the readings of the Espadas arriving. He has the same spread eyes and smile as this new Mayuri. It would be a nice explanation if he was this guy in disguise.

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 08:18 PM
Well that would mean that a captain is not fighting Szayel, why would kubo give all the other espada's captains and leave Szayel with a seated officer :)

Side Note:Guru981 the spoiler thread is open, can you post your spoilers, can't wait :)

AngryChubbs
December 04, 2007, 08:22 PM
i agree...i never liked szayel to begin with...and he has been alive for way toooo long.

but being defeated in 1 chpter is unlikely....you know there will be much more smack talk and then both will have to make a move and then mayuri will finally kill him

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 08:30 PM
It's kind of disappointing that Ishida nor Chad got an espada kill, Ichigo obviously got one, and even Rukia got one. Very surprised that Ishida did not get one, since he is on par with Rukia :)

Jack Van Burace
December 04, 2007, 08:42 PM
Well that would mean that a captain is not fighting Szayel, why would kubo give all the other espada's captains and leave Szayel with a seated officer :)

Because that's the point: leave someone as bait in order to analyze Szayel's capabilities. Mayuri would still be there, but not visible.

TheChosenOne
December 04, 2007, 08:50 PM
Because that's the point: leave someone as bait in order to analyze Szayel's capabilities. Mayuri would still be there, but not visible.

Well I guess that's plausible, since Hana came to Hueco Mundo, so a seated officer from the 12th division could do the same. Mayuri has done this bait thing once, so doing it again is credible :)

finitesaidness
December 05, 2007, 01:05 AM
It's kind of disappointing that Ishida nor Chad got an espada kill, Ichigo obviously got one, and even Rukia got one. Very surprised that Ishida did not get one, since he is on par with Rukia :)

Who did Ichigo kill that's an espada? He defeated Grimmjow, but didn't kill him. He also defeated Yammy and Doldoni. But Nnoitra whooped him and Ulquiolla nearly killed him.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 01:13 AM
Well I meant defeated but still he put Grimm into the almost dead category. Well yammi is weaker than rukia. Well nnoi only whooped him cuz ichigo was still injured from his fight against Grimm. Ulq really pawned him. :)

patedecarne
December 05, 2007, 07:49 AM
I still believe that Chad will fight Yammi again and this time will defeat him , I'm sure he can! After the noitora e zaraki fight I think chad will fight again , and yammi will be another espada to fall.

Hollow Kurono
December 05, 2007, 08:19 AM
I still believe that Chad will fight Yammi again and this time will defeat him , I'm sure he can! After the noitora e zaraki fight I think chad will fight again , and yammi will be another espada to fall.

Dude,i have the same prediction,Chad must get his rematch against him,Chad is way stronger then he used to,but i think he needs more trainin,cause right now he wouldnt beat him,but he would be close.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 10:47 AM
Since Rukia was able to defeat the Aaroniero, I think Chad should be able to defeat Yammi. Most likely he is on par or stronger than Yammi, I wonder what Grimm will do once he is healed :)

drakend
December 05, 2007, 11:21 AM
Since Rukia was able to defeat the Aaroniero, I think Chad should be able to defeat Yammi. Most likely he is on par or stronger than Yammi, I wonder what Grimm will do once he is healed :)
He will start reading shoujo manga! :D

patedecarne
December 05, 2007, 12:13 PM
Another weird issue: Unohana chan will heal everyone in the hueco mundo??? , if that's the case , she must heal Zaerapollo , Noitora , Grimmjow... but whats' the point? I'm sure the healed espadas will try to fight again , and again , and again... So what's the reason Captains fights with espadas if the espadas will be heal?

rtyd1
December 05, 2007, 12:18 PM
She cant heal whats already destroyed/dead,
Zomari isnt coming back

Hollow Kurono
December 05, 2007, 12:44 PM

My man will go his own ways,if hes healed,i think hes gonna go to the real world by himself,gonna train,or hes just gonna be taken and escorted from HM to SS or Kurakura and then where havin a conversation,but its way to early to talk whats gonna happen to Grimmjaw when its over.

patedecarne
December 05, 2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah , but let's suppose if Zomari was still alive , then Unohana chan would heal him?? but for what purpose? that's the point i'm talking about: Others captains were sent to exterminate the espadas , and Uhonaha Chan would heal them?

ShaunMati1
December 05, 2007, 01:15 PM
well where did it say that unohana is going to heal the Espadas also, cuz i dont remember that but if she does that ya i agree there is no point to it. Tite Kubo might be killing off the espada slowly to just get rid of them, introduce no characters. As for chad from what i read in the spoilers hes one of the first to get healed (if spoilers are correct) which means that its only a matter of time until the kenpachi fight, ichigo has to be healed, but its gonna be pretty interesting to find out how Grim reacts after ichigo saving his ass from Nnoi, will grim actually join ichigo and will grim just leave aizen and go off on his own. What u guys think.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 02:25 PM
Well since she is healing gatenbein, who is a privarion espada, some people believe that she may heal, grimm and szayel and maybe even Nnoi. I think she might heal grimm, but szayel and nnoi will be killed by their respective opponents :)

stugots
December 05, 2007, 05:11 PM
i think that chad will eventually battle yammi and will clearly win since chad is my boy. Also since Arronierro and Zomari (unfortunately) died does that mean that yammi is now #8 and szayell #7. so that means that Wonderwice and the exequerias leader took their place (wonderwice=#9, exq leader=#10). they might even show Chad vs Yammi before zaraki and nnoi's battle. also orihime will probably gain a new power (like becoming a fairy with wings and stuff) and her and yachiru will take on halibels fraccion together after zarakz and nnoi's battle. i think nnoitras release is a scorpion or crab because his weapon looks like picers in a way

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 05:30 PM
I think nnoi's release is connected to a snake cuz if his behavior. I like the scorpion idea as well. I doubt exequias leader will take over an espada spot, most likely aizen will replace with vasto lorde's. :)

hollowdemon
December 05, 2007, 05:46 PM
yeah i dont see the exequias leader to replace an espada since thats the specific group/job that aizen assigned him to. Its really entertaining the idea of chad fighting yammi again :D
most likely thatll occur when unohana heals him and yammi might try to kill gattenbein since he didnt do crap and chad blocking his attack thus the battle begins :D

But unfortunately its goingto be mostly mayuri vs szayel battle being shown and them talking trash to each other :(

ShaunMati1
December 05, 2007, 09:54 PM
I dont mind they mayri sayzel stand off...i miss mayuri and now that he has a new helmet/mask, it will be awesome to see what he does with that. As for chad battling yami...i highly doubt it...like i said before...we have been in HM too long and it needs to transition to something else. Its been 4-5 months in one place its gotta move on.

TheChosenOne
December 05, 2007, 10:50 PM
I think mayuri will reply with the full force of his bankai, destroy szayel and turn him into chowder so that he can out him into a bottle. :)

hollowdemon
December 06, 2007, 01:08 PM
yeah its pretty obvious hes going to pull out his bankai just like byakuya and just obliterate szayel since he doesnt have any type of data of mayuri so its inevitable that szayels time is up and ironically its by mayuri :D

TheChosenOne
December 06, 2007, 01:30 PM
Ya since Byakuya had an easy victory, I expect Mayuri to have the same. Hopefully Bankai will be enough to finish of Szayel, unless he has more abilities that he has not revealed :)

ANBU4U
December 06, 2007, 02:15 PM

You assume GJ was right about how long that dimension would hold Uli?

hollowdemon
December 06, 2007, 04:29 PM
well im guessing we all did since it really hasnt been that long of a fight since grimmjow vs ichigo started.
But i do however, have a feeling he'll show up when nnoitra lose to kenpachi and either have tousen/gin/vasto lordes show up and kill the dying nnoitra themselves :D

TheChosenOne
December 06, 2007, 04:31 PM
I think ulq might show up when nnoi loses of when all the captains leave hueco mundo with ichigo and friends. :)

hollowdemon
December 06, 2007, 05:43 PM
thats the most likely scenario to happen but so far whenever ulquiorra shows up he always stops somebody from doing something so im going to give a wild guess that halibel or old man espada steps down and tries to kill somebody. Then ulquiorra stops them saying that its not according to aizen's plan and that the objective is completed.

TheChosenOne
December 06, 2007, 09:13 PM
Well I doubt he would stop someone higher than him, since he has only stopped Grimm, most likely Ulq being more powerful. I would love if one of 3 espada's beat Ulq for trying to stop them :)

hollowdemon
December 06, 2007, 11:10 PM
it would be crazy if we see grimmjow getting slashed by tousen but kill him this time rather than only his arm. I just have a feeling grimmjow will come back along with ichigo and co.
Anybody have any thought that luppi might be healed back by orihime just like how she did to grimmjow? (yeah i know hes dead but its just food for thought :p )

TheChosenOne
December 06, 2007, 11:45 PM
Well most likely luppi has vanished like zomari. I think mayuri will release bankai and finish of szayel, just like how it happened with byakuya. Finally szayel will be killed off, he has been in the manga for too long. :)

hollowdemon
December 07, 2007, 11:39 AM
itll be better if hes in mayuris hands but i do feel that hes going to die ... :(
i dont want that though i prefer to have szayel to be interrogated and annoyed since he annoyed the hell out of us for being alive in these chapters for so long

rtyd1
December 07, 2007, 12:05 PM
I want a 1 chapter death or capture, just finish it quickly Kubo
Next week must be Kenpachi vs Noitora

TheChosenOne
December 07, 2007, 01:20 PM
I want a 1 chapter death or capture, just finish it quickly Kubo
Next week must be Kenpachi vs Noitora

Hopefully that's the case, I really want Mayuri to finish Szayel in one chapter, maybe with his bankai and just kill him. So next week Kenpachi vs Nnoi can finally start :)

hollowdemon
December 07, 2007, 04:25 PM
lol the point of mayuri vs szayel is to see what other tricks and creations that mayuri have done but if that doesnt happen then i hope itll just be bankai out for mayuri so itll be over for szayel just like that fool zomari ... next kenpachi vs nnoitra :D

Oni Shinigami
December 07, 2007, 06:36 PM
If Grantz lasts another chapter than he really did deserve a higher number than 8. More than likely all he CAN possible last is another chapter at this rate =).

Mayuri doll ftw!

Zaraki vs Noitora should be a good one considering Noi hasn't released yet.

rtyd1
December 07, 2007, 06:43 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS,
HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD,
Hopefully

puma
December 07, 2007, 07:57 PM
I just find it hilarious that Ishida has been a test subject ever since SS. And Mayuri pretending his actual body was being smashed (lol).

renrutal
December 07, 2007, 09:10 PM
That was the weirdest Bleach chapter ever...

I suppose being picked up by a tentacle isn't much different from Nemu's every day life...

Something tells me Szayel and Nemu will be favorite in tentacle-oriented doujinshis...

radical3113
December 07, 2007, 09:30 PM
That was the weirdest Bleach chapter ever...

I suppose being picked up by a tentacle isn't much different from Nemu's every day life...

Something tells me Szayel and Nemu will be favorite in tentacle-oriented doujinshis...

everyday lie tentacle. lol, sweet

doujishis ......erm are we allowed to talk bout that , if so what about goat-nel

this chapter was expected: mayuri owns
kenpachi will obviously own noit
i wanna see if they retreat after that or try their luck higher.

TheChosenOne
December 07, 2007, 10:03 PM
I wonder when Mayuri planted the Bacteria in Ishida, did he do it while in SS, just to observe the quincy. It loved the Mayuri doll, it's cute unlike the Mayuri himself. I loved that he finished Szayel in one chapter, instead of dragging it out :)

AnimeLoverX
December 07, 2007, 10:49 PM
^ haha yea
omg this chapter is priceless!

that expression Mayuri had when Ishide was talking was the best haha~

akatsuki27
December 07, 2007, 11:21 PM
If Grantz lasts another chapter than he really did deserve a higher number than 8. More than likely all he CAN possible last is another chapter at this rate =).

Mayuri doll ftw!

Zaraki vs Noitora should be a good one considering Noi hasn't released yet.

it's not that grantz is so strong that he lasted this long...its that he is smart and also his opponents are near the level that he is....ishida, renji, and sado (even though chad didnt fight him) wouldnt be a match, i think for an espada ranked higher than 8, maybe 7

so to keep those characters busy while ichigo fights the stronger people, he needed to survive...think of szayel as filler....he kept ichigo's posse busy while the real fights were going on.....now that mayuri came, szayel's "performance" is over

so lets not overestimate szayel, this whole time szayel hasnt been much more than a babysitter

squidbreath
December 07, 2007, 11:40 PM
^ haha yea
omg this chapter is priceless!

that expression Mayuri had when Ishide was talking was the best haha~

Agreed.:eyeroll ..... But I still wanna know what his Egyptian horns can do, lolz. Doll of Mayuri was kinda cute btw.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 12:03 AM
@akatsuki47

Szayel was just someone that was used to keep ishida and renji buzy while ichigo was fighting Grimm. Still he was in the manga for too long, I am glad that mayuri has finally ended the szayel story (hopefully, is I'd confirmed that he has died) :)

akatsuki27
December 08, 2007, 12:10 AM
yeah, i mean, the guy even brought out some dolls to keep the kids busy, doing puppet shows and what not

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 12:23 AM
yeah, i mean, the guy even brought out some dolls to keep the kids busy, doing puppet shows and what not

Puppet show!! Hilarious. Well I liked the mayuri doll, it was kind of cute. Hopefully he is finished and kenpachi can start his fun with nnoo. :)

Silhouette
December 08, 2007, 04:46 AM
The thread is starting to look like a message board. One line/couple of sentences/lol posts are considered spam so please help in maintaing the forum by following these Posting Rules (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=43&a=27[/url).

Thanks for your cooperation.

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 10:21 AM
lol i agree the mayuri doll did look kool and better looking than the zombie ishida and renji dolls. I think it was actually the ram horns that made it look better :p

good riddance for szayels death by the jizo eh ?? im very much relieved that kubo is deciding to finally have this espada battle speed up a little so we can get to kenpachi vs nnoitra and reveal of whats going to take place afterwards :D

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 01:41 PM
I think szayel is not dead, he most likely is gravely inured by mayuri's bankai. I think its the same scenario as zomari, who was still alive after byakuya's bankai and was killed with a sword slash. I think szayel's death will most likely mirror zomari's, I wonder if mayuri js still interested in experimenting on szayel. :)

gdupninja
December 08, 2007, 01:48 PM
Wow that must feel pretty weird. To find out someone put bacteria in you and can use you as a surveilance device. Anyway Mayuri is a much better actor than Syzzeal in my opinion. I had a feeling he wasn't really hurt. I think Espada numero 8 is a gonner. Thank god!

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 03:09 PM
lol yeah ishida freaked the hell out knowing theres a surveillance bacteria inside of his body. I wonder if that means mayuri knows about ryuuken and more about his moves now.

I love it when ishida said "hey whats with that weird face your making?!?!" lol :D

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 03:12 PM
Wow that must feel pretty weird. To find out someone put bacteria in you and can use you as a surveilance device. Anyway Mayuri is a much better actor than Syzzeal in my opinion. I had a feeling he wasn't really hurt. I think Espada numero 8 is a gonner. Thank god!

I wonder if Mayuri has been looking when Ishida was doing his daily activites (wierdo). It was kind of awesome to see that Mayuri is still creepy as ever, who else would use bacteria as a surveillance device. It was great to see Mayuri's bankai again, the freaky baby is creepier than anything Szayel could bring. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 08, 2007, 03:56 PM
I wonder if Mayuri has been looking when Ishida was doing his daily activites (wierdo). It was kind of awesome to see that Mayuri is still creepy as ever, who else would use bacteria as a surveillance device. It was great to see Mayuri's bankai again, the freaky baby is creepier than anything Szayel could bring. :)

Stop. Your gonna hurt the creepy baby's feelings =(.

Is anyone else kinda disappointed with these battles? Seems like the Espada always have to get the worst matched people. Like, I think that Kenpachi would have lost against Szayle honestly. But Mayuri probably couldn't beat Noi. Maybe he could, but I don't think so.

Not to mention that Zomari could own anyone basically.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 03:59 PM
Stop. Your gonna hurt the creepy baby's feelings =(.

Is anyone else kinda disappointed with these battles? Seems like the Espada always have to get the worst matched people. Like, I think that Kenpachi would have lost against Szayle honestly. But Mayuri probably couldn't beat Noi. Maybe he could, but I don't think so.

Well Kubo placed them intentionally since they are the same of opposite sides. I think Kenpachi would have won, since he is smart when he is in a hole, remember tousen's bankai. Well I don't think Mayuri would stand against Nnoi since he would just release and go on a rampage unlike Szayel :)

gdupninja
December 08, 2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah the big poison catapillar baby is weirder then the butterfly demon. I was getting tired of all that juju syzzeal was pulling with those damn voodoo dolls.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 06:46 PM
I wonder if Nemu also had her organs replaced with dummies, since Mayuri told Nemu to stop acting as well. It was creepy to see Mayuri with his tongue out and his eyes crooked, Szayel has nothing on Mayuri when it comes to creepiness. :)

Kaemon
December 08, 2007, 08:04 PM
Why were his eyes all weird like that anyway... I mean, it was kind of funny, but did they ever give a reason for the eyes? I've been wondering since he showed back up with his weird eyes...

RaZe
December 08, 2007, 09:49 PM
Why were his eyes all weird like that anyway... I mean, it was kind of funny, but did they ever give a reason for the eyes? I've been wondering since he showed back up with his weird eyes...

eh, the artist is probably doing it to make the readers more easily identify mayuri as a "good guy" being giving him a 'quirky' nature.

After all, if your laughing at him you might forget that he tortured a grandpa and sacrificed his squad members as bombs.

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 12:55 AM
lol the eyes were funny ever since they had their first confrontation sound off with each other. Kinda gave us a hint on what to expect from mayuri im guessing since the eyes were somewhat obvious and makes sense to the whole replacing organs thing.
Damn, who woulda thunk it ? D

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 01:12 AM
I think the eyes were crooked cuz kubo wanted him to be shown as stupid and creepy. Like when he said gotcha, he looked creepy and stupid with his tongue and his eyes crooked. :)

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 12:00 PM
it looked kooky to me and funny as hell i loved it :D
even when szayel asked his name for the first time his eyes was already kooky and i thought at first it was a mistake that kubo made :p
By what we saw all jizou did was spread the poison to szayel and just got on top of him basically ... well with those blades on his chest that stabs szayel too probably but i dont see szayel dying right away just from that attack. Its probably going to be like zomari how he managed to still live for a few seconds :D

lol i cant get over when ishida said that to him
"hey whats with that weird face your making?!?!"
:D

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 01:01 PM
It was funny to see ishida freak out when mayuri told him about the bacteria. I hwy ishida will try to scrub of his skin, it as creepy but mayuri picking bacteria as a surveilance device was expected. Hopefully mayuri will kill off szayrl like byakuya or will bottle him up for future experiments. :)

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 01:44 PM
this chapter ended vaguely similar to the end of byakuya's battle with zomari, which has the chapter ending with an espada receiving an attack from a bankai then starts the next chapter with the half dead espada saying something foolish.
It leaves me wondering if kenpachi vs nnoitra will have the exact same closing chapter as the previous two captains against espadas battles that we've seen so far.

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 01:57 PM
I don't think Kubo would (should) have the same concept for every captain vs espada fight. It was okay for Zomari and Szayel since they were the weaker ones and not that significant, but Nnoi is something else, hopefully ken and nnoi will be an epic. :)

kingfencer
December 09, 2007, 03:30 PM
really disappointed to find out that the espada have unique abilities, but are so weak in comparison to the captains... captains don't even need to go into hollow mode...

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 09:11 PM
hollow mode u mean bankai ?
cuz 2 out of 3 battle so far we've seen bankai used and necessary in order to beat the espadas.

mayuri with the kooky eyes im guessing hes going to have problems on the way back and probably have it fall out after he finishes szayel off probably lol :D

TheChosenOne
December 10, 2007, 12:20 AM
hollow mode u mean bankai ?
cuz 2 out of 3 battle so far we've seen bankai used and necessary in order to beat the espadas.

mayuri with the kooky eyes im guessing hes going to have problems on the way back and probably have it fall out after he finishes szayel off probably lol :D

I wonder what kenpachi's bankai equivalent is, could be his eyepatch or maybe his imrproved shikai. It was glad to see that mayuri killing of szayel faster than byakuya with zomari. I wonder if szayel will reveal another ability. :)

Mayuri with kooky eyes was creepy any hilarious, he should join some sort of bleach Halloween contest, he would win it everytime. :)

Sharma
December 10, 2007, 06:41 AM
really disappointed to find out that the espada have unique abilities, but are so weak in comparison to the captains... captains don't even need to go into hollow mode...

Whoa there.

The great thing about Bleach is the fact that levels of power, although they mean something don't always account for who will win in a fight.

The Arrancar are both immensely powerful and at the same time, very arrogant and cocky, which was the downfall of quite a few of them.

Zomari could have taken out byakuya quite easily provided he simply just took control of his brain and made him kill himself, but no Zomari had to be arrogant and went down the "look what I can do! I'm cool!" route and ended up lowering his guard because he was too confident, as with Szayel, the same thing happened, Szayel did the exact same cocky, arrogant thing and ended up getting an arse kicking.

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 09:25 AM
if thats what kubo is going for whats the point of making them as strong as both hollows and shinigami?if there just gonna all die by being cocky. "

"ooh i could have killed you in one attack but im gonna stand around for a couple chapters being cocky and waiting to die"kinda attitude.i understand this happening to one espada,maybe two, but i mean come on, its too much now.

espada no 9 got too cocky, he approached rukia and while she was still dazed about seeing her dead friend he could have put a cero through her head.
espada no 8 got so cocky he paused the fight to change his clothes . i mean come on.
espada no 7-you already know that one.
espada no 6 got cocky against ichigo and kept taunting him to use bankai, instead of doing what he did to rukia to him.
espada no 5 got cocky with nel AND ichigo and will probably get cocky with kenpachi as well.
espada no 4 got cocky to ichigo and could have eaten him alive, but got trapped in some stupid hollow jail instead.

are you seeing the pattern im seeing?

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
well the espadas were planned to be wiped out and eliminated in the first place by aizen so he would have vasto lordes come into play and show everybody why they take so long to show up and make an appearance.

So im guessing it only makes sense that all the espadas are getting wiped out this way

Neuroff
December 10, 2007, 01:51 PM
There's no reason for Aizen planning to have his espada die. He just as easily could have demoted them for easy wins against the VCs.

Pollux
December 10, 2007, 03:19 PM
I don't think Aizen planned to have the espadas die but in chapter 213 (by Ju-Ni), he stated that the Espadas were still incomplete, which means that the current Espadas would probably be eventually replaced by some stronger, Vastolords based, arrancars. It seems that Aizen thinks that he will be invincible once he gathers enough of these vastolordes-based arrancars so having the other one killed is not so important, Aizen just doesn't care.

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 04:19 PM
my points exactly its a part of his plan to have his espadas wiped out by the SS captains since his vasto lordes are going to come in to their position anyway.
its doesnt matter if theyre incomplete since theres still a vasto lordes but just a matter of time til we see that the espadas now die just like how we're seeing zomari die only about 2-2 1/2 chapters and now waiting for the end of szayel. Afterwards have the vasto lordes appear to take over and make a kick ass debut

i still believe somewhat that szayel is still alive .... but hes going to die depending on what mayuri wants to do with him

Neuroff
December 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
Unless Aizen has already gathered enough vastolordes to fill the espada out, he's just going to be left with huge gaps in his rankings. That would give Soul Society an easy opening to exploit.

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 04:27 PM
well the espadas were planned to be wiped out and eliminated in the first place by aizen so he would have vasto lordes come into play and show everybody why they take so long to show up and make an appearance.

So im guessing it only makes sense that all the espadas are getting wiped out this way

i know their supposed to die but why do they have to die by being cocky, cant any of the ichi-gang, (maybe not out power) but outsmart them?(example :mayuri)
this "die/defeated by being cocky" even happened in the ss arc in : ichi vs zaraki, n, ichi vs byakua.they need to die a different way.

TheChosenOne
December 10, 2007, 04:31 PM
Unless Aizen has already gathered enough vastolordes to fill the espada out, he's just going to be left with huge gaps in his rankings. That would give Soul Society an easy opening to exploit.

I think Aizen has already gathered the Vasto's, cuz unless he really does not care for the espada's I doubt he would let everyone kill them off. I think that's how this arc could end with Aizen showing us the Vasto, while the captains leave Hueco Mundo. :)

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 04:45 PM
my points exactly :D

@radical3113
well im guessing thats the part where kubo failed to make this arc different than the SS arc but we see now where this arc tends to repetitive :p

this chapter actually found it pretty hilarious but creepy at the same time lol ishida was really freaking out
then again to have a bacteria type surveillance in your body would be creepy too :oh

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 06:44 PM
the bacteria is pure genius, thats why i like mayuri he uses his brain .and takes the PISS as well.
everyone else is just reiatsu,reiatsu,reiatsu. oooh im strong, oooh my rank no. is blah blah blah.
shikai,bankai, mask-"kai". its rare to have a character based on logic like ishida and mayuri. neither are seen as the strongest in their field, but man can they think well. look what happened to renji.

renji: bankai.....bankai, oh no power no work , help ishida.

this chapter glorifies the thinkers, which is rare.

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 08:54 PM
thats why its an ideal match up to have szayel vs mayuri :D
it was pretty obvious that they were going to end up facing each other too ... but i completely agree with you mayuri is definitely a stand out of the captains ...
a weirdo just like szayel too :p

i just love that szayel is finished up by mayuri and ironically making him look like a fool just like how he treated ishida and renji too :D

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 12:25 AM
I wonder if szayel will surive mayuri's bankai, he has survived every attack from the opposing side. It was great to see that mayuri is still creepy and a sicko, even szayel release is second to mayuri's bankai in creepiness. :)

radical3113
December 11, 2007, 06:03 AM
naaah he wont survive it, mayuris been watching and he know what szayel is capable of surviving, he could have tweaked his bankai like he tweaked his organs, to make sure he got him. (power to the smart characters).

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 10:05 AM
its only going to end in the result of szayel barely dead from the attack and tend to just mouth off just like he did with ishida when they outsmarted him earlier. He's proven to be only cocky when he has the upper hand and loses his heads by panicking dramatically when hes losing or made to be a fool of :D

akward_silense
December 11, 2007, 10:51 AM
In the first place, Szayel was struggling to come up with a way to counter Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo's poison and if he had done that in time, I don't think he would have been face planted by Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo. And even if he found a way to counter the poison before getting pummeled into stone, don't forget about Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo's chest full of blades. Apollo's down for the count this time. I think Kubo is doing a quick disposal of some espadas (kind of a quick clean up to make room for the juicy stuff) and we will see the same quick ownage in Kenpachi's fight. Then we see some new Espadas and some shit hitting fans. I can't wait for some serious plot to go down!!!

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 12:08 PM
i doubt that the remaining espadas will be forced to have battle time in the next upcoming chapters. Theres no reason for aizen to go all out of his espadas and have ALL of them wiped out right away. He's confident that the remaining top espadas can hold it down on their own which also will have the addition of the vasto lordes he has nothing to worry about. Most out of the remaining espadas that we will see is probably them talking to each other about the next step that aizen is deciding to take and follow along that.

We all know that szayel the most longest airtime espada next to ulquiorra and grimmjow wont be joining them though :D
im relieved to see szayel poisoned and just butchered by jizou so we can move on and see the next battle along with the storyline :D

drakend
December 11, 2007, 12:33 PM
i doubt that the remaining espadas will be forced to have battle time in the next upcoming chapters. Theres no reason for aizen to go all out of his espadas and have ALL of them wiped out right away. He's confident that the remaining top espadas can hold it down on their own which also will have the addition of the vasto lordes he has nothing to worry about. Most out of the remaining espadas that we will see is probably them talking to each other about the next step that aizen is deciding to take and follow along that.

All of them wiped out? Are you kidding me? Now all the captains are quite injuried so they won't be even at their full strength. If one of the top three Espada comes now it's game over for real for shinigamis so don't nerf the Espada this much. Most people seem to believe that the final fight will be Kenpachi vs Nnoitra: well I don't think so. I think the final fight will be between Ichigo and Ulquiorra: now Ichigo can mantain his mask longer, but he can't do crap to Ulquiorra anyway. I think this will end in Ichigo getting owned again by Ulquiorra and Inoue will be forced to remain in Hueco Mundo again. Ulquiorra and Ichigo will go on a date during the Winter War I guess.

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
the only reason why i said that is we already seen enough ichigo pwned by vicious villains that we dont know the potential of their power yet and just when we think we know, we're shocked by the vast difference in ONE rank of the espada. I just feel pity for ichigo for thinking that his hollow duration mask is enough to take on the whole espada but ends up getting pwned and heckled of thinking hes strong enough to take out the whole espada and aizen. I understand grimmjow was the last battle he fought and he went balls out to beat him but i just wanna give a spare and say that hopefully hes not getting pwned by anybody else. :D

Im sure that the captains are given orders also to bring back the ones that are in danger and to evade confrontation if anybody else appears but i guessed they pick the wrong captains to do so in mayuri, kenpachi and byakuya. :p
I just want to believe that kenpachi vs nnoitra is definitely coming up next and thats the last battle in las noches until further in the winter war :D

anrufen
December 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
I thought the Current Espada are the Vasto Lordes....Cause, When Ichigo was geing told bout the Vasto Lordes...the silhouette that was shown was of the Hollow version of Ulquiorra!!! i mean the Mask and Figure, everything matched....and It is perhaps the Vasto Lordes who are able to Get a Complety Humanoid Figure....About Grimm Jow, They perhaps showed him only uto his adjucas state...Its during his Vasto Lordes state is when he perhaps Stands on 2 legs, much like his Released Form....And like we saw, in that Adjucas Meeting...they eleceted Grimmjow to become the Vasto Lorde!!!

Apart From that....This is SS all again....Bleach would have been a more than decent manga if it werent for its repetitiveness and Predictability!!! As for Szael....its bout time he throws in the Towel....just to make things unpredictable, i just hope Kubo Tite doesnt make it annoying...cuz i dont know bout the others, but i found Szaelapollo VERY ANNOYING!!!

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 01:31 PM
when was the meeting where they decided to elect grimmjow as a vasto lorde?
the only vasto lorde that we can be clear about is only ulquiorra since he IS the one that matches the description shown when hitsugaya was talking about the vasto lordes.
At no rate i think people that are below ulquiorra to be a vasto lorde.

and i agree with you anrufen szayel is definitely a pest :D
its about time now that the deck of cards hes playing is up where mayuri can just execute him so mayuri could take him for his experimenting pleasure and to find further information of the whole aizen doomsday plan (although i dont think thats really what mayuri's true intention of taking szayel for his experiment) :D

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 01:43 PM
naaah he wont survive it, mayuris been watching and he know what szayel is capable of surviving, he could have tweaked his bankai like he tweaked his organs, to make sure he got him. (power to the smart characters).

Szayel is done for, there is no way that he survives Mayuri. I don't think that Mayuri killed Szayel of in 303, I think Szayel is or will be alive like Zomari, and most likely Mayuri will finish him off. :)

its only going to end in the result of szayel barely dead from the attack and tend to just mouth off just like he did with ishida when they outsmarted him earlier. He's proven to be only cocky when he has the upper hand and loses his heads by panicking dramatically when hes losing or made to be a fool of :D

Well that is to be expected, every espada gets cocky and then looses they are losing. Zomari did the same thing, while Aaroniero followed a similar pattern. Grimm took it to another step, by refusing to believe that he was defeated. Szayel will most likely ask where Mayuri got his degree from. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 01:48 PM
lol good one chosen :D
i suppose hes going to ask him when hes already inside his labeled jar :D

the whole plot and idea of how the espadas attitude and death ending is really starting to get annoying now since thechosenone mentioned they all have a similar pattern of their death by being cocky and arrogant at first then dying either pleading or wondering why theyre about to die. I definitely loved grimmjows since he was still a soldier and decided that he still wants to fight even after he is down and out.

szayel on the other hand will probably have his head slashed through by jizou's chest blades and good riddance down to kenpachi vs nnoitra it is :D

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 01:50 PM
I wonder if Szayel will ask for mercy like Zomari. I hope he does and Mayuri finishes him off before the end of the sentence. I wonder if Nemu gave everyone the antidote to Mayuri's bankai. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 01:53 PM
hopefully she did unless mayuri decides to be the villain now and capture ishida and renji along with szayel for his experiments and later find out that hes in cahooots with aizen :o

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 01:55 PM
Whoa, that was extreme, that would be a major plot twist. Even though that's unlikely it would be awesome. It would be funny if Mayuri decided to scare Ishida by telling him that he is also gonna experiment on him. Ishida would just freak, he will most likely try to get the surveillance bacteria off his body. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:10 PM
well mayuri doesnt really care about what goes on with the whole aizen shenanigan anyway im sure he participates along since its a part of his job as a gotei 13 captain and for his own personal satisfaction im sure. Thats where the whole idea of mayuri being a villain came to me from just like how we didnt expect tousen out of all people to be aizen's subbordinates

Hes delivered major pain to szayel with the deteriorating skin and blades to the face im sure its all according to plan that hes jsut going to hitch them back to squad 12 lab and experiment him

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 02:13 PM
Well I doubt he disobeys Yammamoto, I think he would have joined in on capturing Aizen in SS, if Yamma was the one who gave the order instead of Unohana. I don't think he would experiment on Ishida or Renji, he has lost interest on Ishida and Renji is a vice captain, Byakuya would slice. :)

anrufen
December 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
when was the meeting where they decided to elect grimmjow as a vasto lorde?
the only vasto lorde that we can be clear about is only ulquiorra since he IS the one that matches the description shown when hitsugaya was talking about the vasto lordes.
At no rate i think people that are below ulquiorra to be a vasto lorde.

and i agree with you anrufen szayel is definitely a pest :D
its about time now that the deck of cards hes playing is up where mayuri can just execute him so mayuri could take him for his experimenting pleasure and to find further information of the whole aizen doomsday plan (although i dont think thats really what mayuri's true intention of taking szayel for his experiment) :D

Ummm....I guess i couldnt convey my point.sorry for the miscommunication....but what i actually was wanting to refer to was the scene were Grim jow is in a meeting with several Other Adjucas....and they wanted to become stronger and become Vasto Lordes....and they asked Grimm Jow to lead their way....I am theorizing that only Grimm Jow was Able to Reach that Level among the Other Adjucas.....
I have reasons to say this....The Released form of GJ was very much different from the Adjuca Grimm Jow shown in the Flash Back....For One part He had Long hair...And He stood on 2 Legs....Now its also said that When An Arrancar Releases His/her Zanpaqtou...He/she Retains his/her Hollow form....So dats what i m trying to say...the form Grimm Jow took was, although similar, but not quite the Adjuca Panther we saw.....which bought me to the Conclusion that Grimm Jow Reached VL level!!!

Mayuri is a sick character....although i hate to admit it that i m siding towards him, cuz i found Szael to be even siker....I mean the part where he releases....The Obvious sexual Innuendo...it was sick!!!
Its good that Kubo got this fight over with in a flash.....cuz i dont know bout the others, but I personally m itching to see KENPACHI against the Spoon guy!!

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:20 PM
well we can relate mayuri to szayel in that topic since szayel disobeyed aizen's order of sending the exequias down without his permission and later on aizen finding out that he did so. We stilll dont know what mayuri's true motive are but hes one weird and unpredictable character which i seem to like about :D
plus hes kooky, just look at his eyes and idea of experimenting on himself :D

anrufen
December 11, 2007, 02:24 PM
Even if its an Interesting Twist, i dont see it happening!!! I Kinda was thinking Gin Might become a turn coat....I dunno, its dumb, but i have a feeling!!!

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 02:26 PM
Well he just took the experimenting to another level from Urahara. Urahara does everything outside, while Mayuri does the opposite. I don't see Mayuri under Aizen, cuz he is not one too lust after power, he is more interested in scientific and other aspects concerning that. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:35 PM
well gin would eventually make an appearance when the rescue mission is accomplished and decides to leave las noches.

wouldnt it be crazy to find out that the remaining unknown motive captains to be working for aizen too?? no i dont see that happening at all dont worry but its a crazy possibility :p

watch szayel is still alive and eats the fraccion to heal himself but gets murdered by aizen for not fulfilling his task and hype :D and no i dont see this happening either just another crazy possibility thought lol

anrufen
December 11, 2007, 02:42 PM
Anywayz....The Captains...they come they defeat they conqour.....the sme Espada Who Beat the Living Day lights outta Ichigo...who In turn beat the living Day Lights of the Same captains who are beating the Dalights outta the Espada!! What r Y'alls View on this?

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
Anywayz....The Captains...they come they defeat they conqour.....the sme Espada Who Beat the Living Day lights outta Ichigo...who In turn beat the living Day Lights of the Same captains who are beating the Dalights outta the Espada!! What r Y'alls View on this?

...O_o...
...I...
Um...
You uh...
But eh...
uh....

What?

IamKIRA
December 11, 2007, 04:39 PM
yeah i can make out what your saying

#6 beat ichigo without a challenge release form or anything
byakuya was on par with ichigo or ichigo was a bit stronger
how is that byakuyas able to beat a espada ranked only 1 higher with ease while not being able to compete with ichigo in SS? pretty stupid from the author i think

and the part where they improve cant really come into play since byakuyas been a captain for quite sometime 100years at most its proven hes an established fighter but ichigo has room for improvement ... dont get it really

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 04:54 PM
yeah i can make out what your saying

#6 beat ichigo without a challenge release form or anything
byakuya was on par with ichigo or ichigo was a bit stronger
how is that byakuyas able to beat a espada ranked only 1 higher with ease while not being able to compete with ichigo in SS? pretty stupid from the author i think

and the part where they improve cant really come into play since byakuyas been a captain for quite sometime 100years at most its proven hes an established fighter but ichigo has room for improvement ... dont get it really

I'd like to think that Bleach isn't as simple as;
A beat B. If B beat C, A can definitely beat C.

It's all about matching up. Byakuya could beat Zomari because he was a natural enemy for him. The worst possible captain for him to face.

Btw, Ichigo would have lost against Byakuya if H-ichi didn't step in. Ichigo was about to have his head cleaved off when H-ichi saved the day.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 04:56 PM
I think the thing that everyone is forgetting is that all captains can hit the wall and become like aizen. Byakuya could be closer to hitting that wall than when he was in SS fighting ichigo. Mayuri could have done the same and hopefully we will see if kenpachi has improved as well. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
I think the thing that everyone is forgetting is that all captains can hit the wall and become like aizen. Byakuya could be closer to hitting that wall than when he was in SS fighting ichigo. Mayuri could have done the same and hopefully we will see if kenpachi has improved as well. :)

Yeah, they can hit the wall. But if they do, then whats the point of Aizen? He wouldn't even be good anymore.

If you want my honest opinion, I think Yamamoto is the one that's gonna kill Aizen. He's known to be ridiculously powerful. I'd love to see Ichigo get owned, full Vizard bankai, and Yamamoto just come in and go bankai. He's freaking legendary, plus he has a long beard, so hes obviously a pimp.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 05:39 PM
Well eventually someone will surpass him, ichigo looks like the beat chance. I think yamma could already be stronger, I think urahara will defeat aizen cuz its his fault due to the creation of the hougyoku. :)

hdx514
December 11, 2007, 06:07 PM
It's all about matching up. Byakuya could beat Zomari because he was a natural enemy for him. The worst possible captain for him to face.

how would zomari's 50 eyes defend against mayuri's poison? tousen's blinding bankai? yamamoto's area burning shikai? benihime's shield (or any ability that could block kidou type attacks)?

fact is, zomari's just been dumb for not controlling the brain. add that to a release with zero speed and crappy hierro and anyone can be his natural enemy, even kenpachi. zomari would control him and have kenpachi give himself a bunch of non-fatal wounds before walking up to kenpachi and trash talk, and kenpachi being the super tank would simply get up and kill zomari by surprise. it's the same thing with szyael. one might think mayuri is his natural enemy but without prep time any captain bankai can easily overwhelm him. mayuri just wanted to play a bit longer.

i think grimmjow's ranked 6th for his raw power, speed and defense, while 7 8 9 are far weaker arrancars with special abilities. they're easy kills if you managed to overcome their abilities.

akward_silense
December 11, 2007, 07:00 PM
yea, I think everything under Grimmjow (Grimmjow included)= ownage while everything over him = crap. You can't use the excuse for Szayel that he is stronger because he beat Renji because, honestly, when is the last time Renji came out on top in a fight? So I guess we'll see how Kenpachi does.

plus he has a long beard, so hes obviously a pimp.

I just thought it necessary to point out how happy this makes me.

I doubt we see yammamotos bankai, though, for a very long time. If he says the word "Bankai", it's over. End of show. I kinda wonder if we ever will see it.....

....probably in a movie or something.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 07:17 PM
I doubt that, they will ever show Yamma bankai in a movie before the Manga. I think it will be something godly, since his shikai alone is more powerful than come captain's bankai. I loved that Mayuri has not lost his creepiness and is still finding ways to freak out Ishida. The bacteria was funny as much as it was repugnant. :)

radical3113
December 11, 2007, 07:19 PM
come to think of it renjis lost every fight hes been in, except for szayels brother. which he won by increasing his power and quickly hitting the guy before he realized.him, hitsugaya and komamura make bankai look crap.
no wonder he didnt get any screen time this week.
is byakuya actually crap? coz he bankais all over place at the drop of a hat, whereas soifon,ukitake,shunsui,unohana havent.

anrufen
December 11, 2007, 08:40 PM
come to think of it renjis lost every fight hes been in, except for szayels brother. which he won by increasing his power and quickly hitting the guy before he realized.him, hitsugaya and komamura make bankai look crap.
no wonder he didnt get any screen time this week.
is byakuya actually crap? coz he bankais all over place at the drop of a hat, whereas soifon,ukitake,shunsui,unohana havent.

Fact of the matter is....Just to add Drama to the arc (along with Predictability) Kubo-sensei placed the Captains in to the story, ignoring the fact that some fans (or critics?) might question the sudden boost in power....because lets face it, till now, Bleach really hasnt been about who has more technique...its about who has more power...as a matter of fact...when did ichigo ever learn sth so complex like kenjutsu??? I love Bleach....but its for these reasons that this awesome manga couldnt escape the grasp of mediocrity!!!

As for some of the Captains (including our Protagonist), they seem to make Bankai child's play now...I mean "Oh shit, I have Diarrhea....BAN-KAI"!!!!

Back to this chapter....or rather, to a more NAgging Issue....what is Nemu?? a Mod Soul? What??

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
All we know is that Nemu was created by Mayuri, what material she is made of is uncertain. She could be like other shinigami, since she also bleeds, but it's not been clarified what she is. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 09:21 PM
All we know is that Nemu was created by Mayuri, what material she is made of is uncertain. She could be like other shinigami, since she also bleeds, but it's not been clarified what she is. :)

Shes made of sadness =(
We've never seen her have a Zanpaktou either. So shes not a normal Shinigami. Actually, I doubt that she even is a shinigami now that I think about it.
I think shes just a manipulated spirit in a faux-body.

Neuroff
December 11, 2007, 09:24 PM
Nemu is a modsoul in a gigai. Look at chapter 123.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 09:29 PM
Nemu is infact created by mixing limp adoption (gigai) and soul adoption (modsoul) :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/123/008.jpg

segua
December 12, 2007, 03:07 AM
Fact of the matter is....Just to add Drama to the arc (along with Predictability) Kubo-sensei placed the Captains in to the story, ignoring the fact that some fans (or critics?) might question the sudden boost in power....because lets face it, till now, Bleach really hasnt been about who has more technique...its about who has more power...as a matter of fact...when did ichigo ever learn sth so complex like kenjutsu??? I love Bleach....but its for these reasons that this awesome manga couldnt escape the grasp of mediocrity!!!

As for some of the Captains (including our Protagonist), they seem to make Bankai child's play now...I mean "Oh shit, I have Diarrhea....BAN-KAI"!!!!

Quoted for the truth.

Chapter wasn't very good at all imho. Comical with the Mayuri thing yet disgusting at the same time.

hollowdemon
December 12, 2007, 03:55 PM
well since he does have the upper hand of creating nemu. She doesnt have any say-so in anything since he thinks of her as just a creation. Its a sad thing but i actually prefer nemu to be more full of life than just a lifeless vice-captain

radical3113
December 12, 2007, 05:33 PM
how can something which dosent have life be full of life, she's below human (literally) and should be treated as such. funny how when szayel ran out of options , he immediately took a hostage.

akward_silense
December 12, 2007, 06:31 PM
Isn't there some kind of guidelines or standards to meet for a shinigami to be vice captain or can a captain appoint whoever he wants as his vice captain......only two people I can come close to comparing to nemu is yachiru (who I think is secretly very powerful) and Nanao who I can't remember if I've ever seen with a zanpakuto............

there are certain things you have to do to become a captain so there should be things you have to do to become vice captain right????

hollowdemon
December 12, 2007, 06:55 PM
yachiru bankai ! just like how im hoping kenpachi with bankai too
well we have time to if not now then its just a matter of time :D

i wonder if we get to see mayuri pull out the kooky eyes :oh
its a weird way for the scene to switch with nemu on the floor bloody mouthed up ( im guessing its from the whole faking acting thing by mayuri too )
so im guessing the next battle would show the same where ichigo hopefully is already healed up or maybe in the process :D

TheChosenOne
December 12, 2007, 06:57 PM
how can something which dosent have life be full of life, she's below human (literally) and should be treated as such. funny how when szayel ran out of options , he immediately took a hostage.

Nemu is a creation of a human, which does not mean that she is human. I still think mayuri should ease on the way he treats her since she acts accordingly like a perfect daughter. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 11:22 AM
well we cant confuse mayuri as the kind gentle loving person like other people are. He's a sick twisted creepy freaky scientist so it only matches him right for his character. Nemu's just a poor figure to be the one next to him though :(
funny how mayuri didnt care when szayel took her hostage too :D

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 12:33 PM
Well Nemu already told Szayel that it would not accomplish much, it was hilarious that Szayel took a hostage to begin with. As soon as he starts loosing, he starts grabbing people, :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 01:26 PM
well he did that when he was about to die the first time and at the shizznit out of that fraccion, so its somewhat to be expected i guess :p

i wonder if hes still going to be alive though after that attack since hes a scientist he might also have another creation to prevent that attack from killing him, dont count him out of that :D

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
Well I doubt it, I hope he is not. That is dragging the story to far, he has survived so many attack against him. If Szayel survives this one too, he would be close to invincible. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 01:53 PM
since we're not sure if he might pull a mayuri and have a creation that he invented save him by a close call so we cant really count out szayel just like we did with zomari since we all figured that zomari was a waste of espada anyway :p

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
I agree that Szayel might be alive after the bankai, but only too be finished off. It's the same concept of Zomari, mayuri will most likely finish szayel off with a sword slash or maybe some kind of body attack. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 02:13 PM
yeah thats what seems to be the ending of every espada i reckon ....
only espada from these battles that are going on right now and i believe has a different death is nnoitra since i dont think kenpachi would want to kill him since nnoitra's release isnt as strong as whatever kenpachi has to reveal :D