PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Vol 9 (Chap 66 - 74) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Nami
December 05, 2007, 11:07 AM
The latest chapter is out here now (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22470). Check it out and discuss away :amuse

hill_mie87
December 05, 2007, 12:41 PM
Nice. Thanks so much!

Impel Down
December 06, 2007, 08:48 PM
Holy crap, Jose was just devestated by all the power and just stands there. All the color on his jacket was gone too...

And two things to notice: The dragons are all leaving, and Seig Lein mentioned Natsu being part of his master plan. I assume he's behind the dragons.

And two, Loki's nowhere to be seen.

Dragon04
December 07, 2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah he has something to do with the dragons going bye bye

Imperium
December 08, 2007, 05:24 PM
The Loki thing was the first major thing I noticed. He has gone and done a "Sai" xD. But seriously I was expecting him to come in a blaze of glory. But he was nowhere to be seen. As for Jose, that fairy law spell. Was just amazing, it was strong enough to defeat one of the holy mages. Makarov is really someone not to be taken lightly :amuse

As for my prediction, I think the next chapter will probably be focused on rebuilding the guild and the consequences. However I think we might also see the reason for loki's disappearance. Is it a feeling of Inferiority or maybe he disappeared to go and train!

But the dragon’s thing is really cool, all of them disappearing on the same day! On that note i agree with impel, its highly probable that Sieglein is behind the dragons. And so a new question enters the mix, what is the mystery behind their disappearance? :amuse

Impel Down
December 08, 2007, 09:46 PM
The Loki thing was the first major thing I noticed. He has gone and done a "Sai" xD. But seriously I was expecting him to come in a blaze of glory. But he was nowhere to be seen. As for Jose, that fairy law spell. Was just amazing, it was strong enough to defeat one of the holy mages. Makarov is really someone not to be taken lightly :amuse

He's pulled a "Sai"? What, like he's going to go kill Sasuke, or the Sasuke of Fairy Tail, Lucy's dad?

But I dunno if he's going to train or come to terms with something that happened in his life or what, but we'll see something with him, hopefully. Maybe HE'S the one stealing dragons!...or not. Probably not.

And Makarov's not to be taken lightly? He's an above S-Class mage, one of the 10 Great Holy Mages, and the leader of a Guild. Of course he's strong!

bax
December 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
The latest chapter is out here now (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22833). Check it out and discuss away :amuse

Imperium
December 12, 2007, 03:12 PM
Hahaha that panel showed such a different side to Loki, it was brilliant, and it is really nice to see the development of a character other than the main 4! Anyway Lucy leaving was really unexpected 0_o I really wasn’t expecting another Lucy focused arc and unless it quickly changes pace, it’s probably going to be like the phantom arc!

But her relationship with her father doesn’t seem like it was bad enough to make her run away from home. There must have been something that finally made her decide to leave. Could it be something to do with her "mom"? I mean she writes letters but never sends them! I’m personally thinking it her mother is probably dead and her father has something to do with it. But that is just too predictable :[

Btw, jubia made me crack up xD

NatsuGray
December 19, 2007, 06:50 PM
It probaly wont based around her though as much as the last one, this might be more or less her family arc maybe. and we'll see how her family really is

Dragon04
December 20, 2007, 12:20 PM
I hope this whole thing with Lucy gets resolved soon. I don't wanna see like 8 chapters about them going after her and everything that will entail.

Helltroll
December 21, 2007, 01:05 PM
did anyone notice the similarity to one piece when nami was leafing after they got sanji?
And when does the new chapter arrive?

Dorothy
December 22, 2007, 03:55 PM
did anyone notice the similarity to one piece when nami was leafing after they got sanji?
I agree, and this is the second time that Lucy makes troubles... Natsu and the others love her and even if she would resolve her problems alone, in this way, running away, she bunkers all her nakama that now want back their dear friend...

Impel Down
December 22, 2007, 05:33 PM
But what kind of a force can the Heartfillia Family really show the Fairy Tail members? It's not like her dad is some major mage or something, so it wouldn't be that huge of an arc for them to break in and get her back, especially with their methods.

Unless, of course, her pops hears that they're coming and hires mages like he did with Phantom Lord.

Helltroll
December 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
Could be a possibility, but i think we have to wait for the next chapter (where is it?? WHERE?!)....

pirate-hitman:L
December 26, 2007, 08:24 PM
Is it out this week?

Impel Down
December 26, 2007, 11:24 PM
It is not. Double-issue last time.

Nami
December 27, 2007, 11:33 AM
No, I think there was no Weekly Shonen issue last week, so the raw should be appearing anytime this week soon hopefully, and maybe one of us can help us find it too. :)

Mystic Moon
December 27, 2007, 08:54 PM
I swear, its no fun waiting for it like this. Lets just hope they dont skip posting this week too.

But still, i think this arc may be somehow related to Loki and Stellar Spirit mages. We never did find out why he doesnt like them. And somehow, in the beginning of the capter, doesnt it look like his face changed somehow, and that hes reminicing about something?

SleepyV
December 28, 2007, 11:22 AM
FT 68 Chinese scan~
http://www.mediafire.com/?f01dztdtypd

dandy65
December 29, 2007, 02:57 PM
I could translate the above. But nobody has a Jap raw to scan it >.<

Darklight0303
December 30, 2007, 06:37 AM
It's out you guys Chp 68 by Binktopia Here (http://fs05n1.sendspace.com/dl/3a28a27a0ec008e6f2c87d2d7b117a60/47777fd4340814b6/02xa50/%5BBinktopia%5D_Fairy-Tail_068.zip)

Imperium
December 30, 2007, 07:38 AM
Darklight you are my saviour :wtf

Impel Down
December 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
You know what would have been interesting?

If the prince hadn't been, like, a nerd, but in fact a mage who got really angry and attacked the guild to kidnap Lucy.

renrutal
December 31, 2007, 02:06 PM
68 english scanlation is out! Thank Darklight0303 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/member.php?u=35278) for the link!

Thank you Binktopia! Download here! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/02xa50)

-----

I love Lucy even more now, and I really envy Happy...

It seems the Phantom Lord arc came to an end. What's next?! Predict away!

I wish we had the Magazine Dragon extra story available, soon perhaps...

coungpow
December 31, 2007, 03:40 PM
thanks so much renrutal i was starting to think this would never be out

Koen
January 02, 2008, 07:40 AM
Very suprised with the fact she only returned to her father to say that she stays in fairy tail and that her father should stop harming them...

Nice suprise

medium
January 02, 2008, 10:28 AM
this is weird..on the tombstone of lucy's mum it ses says she died in X777
isn't that the same time all the dragons dissapeared ? i.e. igneel and..metallicana ?
interesting..

Helltroll
January 03, 2008, 08:56 AM
well..X could stand for 10 in roman letters...but the massive use of the 7's lately in this manga are strange indeed. let's be patient and wait for an answer......waiting sucks -.-

Smartpal
January 03, 2008, 11:23 AM
I thought her father would force her to stay..he was a bit quiet wasn't he?

renrutal
January 03, 2008, 07:31 PM
I thought her father would force her to stay..he was a bit quiet wasn't he?

More like shocked. He never saw that coming.

I do believe he will let her go, he might even become a huge ally in the future; with her firm attitude he will be pleased to leave the business to her.

Impel Down
January 03, 2008, 09:47 PM
It's not like there was a lot he could do. I mean, she's a mage, and she threatened him that if anything happened to her or her guild again, Fairy Tail would kick his ass.

belo
January 05, 2008, 12:12 AM
yeah, and she knows that wherever she goes salamander and the others will come to help her or assist her. Looking at her dads face , he was scared stiff never before seen his daugther like that ripping her cloths and shouting. that was so shocking .
i wonder whats install for salamander and the others
Anyways, does anyone know where i can download the chapters from , translated though

bax
January 05, 2008, 11:25 PM
In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. As this consists of a mixture of chapters please label before you post.
Translations are also welcome and appreciated.
*But please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.*

2) NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

3) If you like, you can also use the [spoiler] tag.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'. :amuse

ahoyazi
January 06, 2008, 01:00 AM
Actually Mashima said after Phantom there will be a new world to the fairy tail XD
Maybe something more interesting, or some new roles will turn up

Imperium
January 06, 2008, 08:29 AM
Lucy really kicked ass. The scene with her ripping off her clothes was really powerful.xD I agree with renrutal though, i believe he might become a helpful ally in the future. He did not seem that angry in his last panel.

Anyways, does anyone know where i can download the chapters from , translated though Try Kefi (http://www.kefi.org/fairy.php) for the first 53 chapters or so. Or alternativly, you can try stoptazmo (http://stoptazmo.com/manga-series/fairy_tail/) for all the chapters. However if i were you i would get a account at mangatraders (http://www.mangatraders.com/) and download them in volumes. :D

Btw, i also think #lurk have the chapters on irc.

Actually Mashima said after Phantom there will be a new world to the fairy tail XD D you mean a new world as in a new place for them to go too?

Maybe something more interesting, or some new roles will turn upEvil loki! xD

Impel Down
January 06, 2008, 01:09 PM
Evil loki! xD

There is no Evil Loki. There is only Loki...and Mist Gun.

And with the "new world" thing, they did say next was "next generation", so maybe a Fairy Tail sub-guild in another country or something.

Gr1mmy
January 06, 2008, 08:01 PM
This chapter holds the best Ezra expression XD

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/20/

I lmao when I saw that. I still do.

The sky... is blue...

ahoyazi
January 06, 2008, 08:14 PM
D you mean a new world as in a new place for them to go too?
Evil loki! xD
Just like Impel Down said, but the main place is still Fairy Tail, because many things need to explain, why loki fear of lucy?and mira, what things happened on her? but the most interesting is the number 777, lucy's mother also died in 777, the same year as dragons disappeared, so I think Natsu want to know this Mashima must bring us to a wider world, other associations or roles are needed , and maybe something different of the task XD
Oh, Loki I really hope Mashima can give him more description, it's even no scene of the ring magic!!!ahaha..the raw of 69 will be come two days later,expect for that!!

btw, in chapter 66 Mashima said he has a new series with other author this year, do anyone have some information about this?

Thiagaum
January 07, 2008, 12:42 PM
Taking a good look at the manga and how the story is developing fast, I would guess that on this New Arc we going to have more information on what's haappening with the Dragons and all those 7 that keep showin up.
I also would like to more about the Fairy Tail S-Class member such as Mist Gun, Luxus (punishment for not showing up at the fight with Phantom maybe?), and I think that
is near the time for Gildartz (''That Geezer for some'') to appear.

Kheops
January 08, 2008, 06:32 AM
Spoil 69

Chapitre #69 : Next Generation

ファントムは解散・称号剥奪。FTは無罪。
La Phantom est dissoute, privation des titres. La Fairy Tail est innocentée.

マカロフも後継者を選ぶ時期だが…誰選んでも前途多難。
Periode ou Makarov aussi est choisi pour être le successeur mais même si il est choisi, il y aura plusieurs obstacles sur son chemin.

Imperium
January 10, 2008, 08:40 AM
Posted by Hidan over at NF, Chapter 69
Chinese scan, online viewing (http://www.ggyy8.com/Html/Y/yjdwb/2008-1/9/224259511.html)
Luxus is enel :oh

Kheops
January 10, 2008, 09:45 AM
chinese scanlation are available in Zip at www.fairytail.fr

Thiagaum
January 10, 2008, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by michiyohayashi on the Latest Translations section.
Groups! READ THE ADVICES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!

PLEASE NOTE!!!!
The first site missed out the first 2 pages. This site has the complete one.
http://bbs.ikunlun.net/?action=show_...8&cla ss_id=0

Words on card:
Luxus Dreher Age: 23
Magic: Lightning and various other magic

Words on Luxus's body: The new year is here!? It's still the same this year - I AM the 'Law'. !!
<- Happy New Year, Please take care of me this year too....... He originally wanted to say that. [as if]

Words below card: NOTE
One of Fairy Tail's strongest mages. He's not used to communicating with others and so he's always coming and going with the wind.

On his ears are the magic headphones [SOUND POT]. His favourite music comprises of old school Rock and Roll.

Macarov: gukeoooooo hurruph/ huzzah gukaoooooo
bgw: FT's Mr.Freedom Fighter! During the hearing he is....... Unconcious!!
Macarov: Guheeeeeee / guhoooooo / guhaaaaaaaaa / guhooooooo
Lizard dude: uh... um, Macarov-san?
bgw: Shock!
macarov: YES!!!

Fairy Tail 69 – Next Generation

"This is a Franky House Translation. NO OTHER GROUPS ARE TO USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
If you want to use this translation, please ask at this thread;
http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1769

I’m not happy with this translation because of the names… if anybody can send me the Japanese raw so that I can correct or double check the names, I would be most grateful.

Translated from: http://www.ggyy8.com/Html/Y/yjdwb/20...224259511.html

Voice: We’re in the middle of your hearing….. You’re not asleep, are you?
Leader: Don’t be silly!!! / oh hehehehe !!!
Bgw: laugh
Voice: The supporters of Fairy Tail’s disbanding… is at a record high ten times that of the godly. 聖十稱號 <- not too sure what this means. But literally translated it means ‘holy ten call number’
Voice: This is all within our calculations. / but we didn’t expect Fairy Tail to be judged [Not Guilty].

Old dude: Aren’t you going to thank me Macarov? / I did help you all.
In box: Magic Council Member
The sixth seat 矢島Shitou
Macarov: I really am thankful, Shitou / When the guild’s reconstructed, come and relax there. I’ll treat you to Ramen.
Shitou: Then please put 12 slices of roast pork in my Fairy Ramen.
Macarov: 12 slices are too much!
Shitou: The case this time broke many guild rules and regulations from the Fourth rule onwards.
Macarov: Alright I get it!!! 20 slices, 30 slices, I’ll give it all to you!!!
Shitou: 12 slices of roast pork will do.

Macarov: Then again… you really… helped us a lot.
Shitou: Macarov, don’t be so reckless again.
Mac: eh?
Voice: Recently the Fairy Tail members’ actions have been too conspicuous. Now even Makalov and Ouko have brought forward a request to disband.

The third seat [米mai 凱kai 洛luo. Not sure about the name, translated from Japanese and Mandarin] Makalov

The second seat [奥ou古ko. Translated from the Japanese Kanji based on Chinese characters.] Ouko

Voice: If you continue like this, sooner or later you’ll receive heavy punishment. / You should retire before that. / Think more carefully of your welfare.

Mirajane: Everyone---!! From today onwards we can receive job requests again! / Though this is took a long time everyone should work hard at their jobs!!!
People: Uhooooo!!! / We have jos, we have jobs----!!!

Lucy: Why are they so excited? Usually they just fool around and drink.
Mirajane: ahaha
People: speaking of which, Loki isn’t here. / A~a…. Did Lucy fall into Loki’s hands as well? / NO!!!
Lucy: that…. It seems he helped me find my keys, so I want to tell him…. Thanks.
Mirajane: mm… If I see him I’ll help pass your message. Don’t talk about that, you lost the keys. Are the Stellar spirits angry?
Lucy: haha… / that… already.. isn’t just at the level of angry…
Bgw: I told you not to lose the keys again, you bitch/ Arrr? / iyaaaaaa…
Lucy: Just thinking about it makes my butt hurt…
Mirajane: ahyaya

Grey: Do you need me to cool it?
Lucy: Don’t pretend to be a gentleman. That’s sexual harassment!
Bgw: awkward
Happy: Lucy, let me see your red butt.
Lucy: this is obvious sexual harassment!
Natsu: If I make her butt hurt more I wonder what expression Lucy will have.
Lucy: Are you a devil!!!
Erza: You dare say that again!!!

Lucy: Erza?
Luxus: Then I’ll say it more clearly. / this guild doesn’t need weak fellows.

Erza: You bastard…
Luxus: To be looked down upon by a guild such as Phantom Lord… How embarrassing. I couldn’t face anyone.
Happy: Luxus is back?
Grey: That bastard mouths off as soon as he comes back.
Lucy: S-ranked Luxus.
Luxus: I’m talking about you, you. / I heard that you guys were beaten up by Iron Dragon Gazille? / speaking of which, what are your names. Who are you guys? / You’re a disgrace, hey. / ahahahaha
Lucy: he’s too much…

Luxus: ayaya, isn’t this the princess who’s the cause of all this?
Mirajane: Luxus!!! / The matter is closed. There was no talk of blame from the start. / You didn’t participate in the fight and you don’t need to add oil to the fire. Master said that.
Luxus: Of course it doesn’t have anything to do with me. / … but if I was there I wouldn’t have lost so horribly.

Natsu: Luxus you bastard!!!
Erza: Natsu!!
Bgw: aya?

Lucy: huh?
Natsu: Luxus, duel with me!!! You unfeeling unreasonable bastard!!!
Luxus: ahahaha… you can’t even catch me, and you still talk about duelling? / If I succeed the guild I’ll erase all the weak shits!!! / And every single one who opposes me!!! / I will build the strongest guild!!! / A guild that nobody will look down on. History’s strongest guild!!!

Bgw: ahahahha!!!
Lucy: Succeed… what nonsense is he talking about.
Mirajane: It’s not really nonsense. / because Luxus is Master’s blood and flesh grandson.
Lucy: HUH----------!!!?

Mirajane: So if Master retires, the probability of the next Master being Luxus is very high.
Lucy: how… how can that be… / but.. I don’t wish at all… for a person who looks at his comrades that way to be the Master.
Mirajane: That’s why there’s a rumour saying the Master can’t retire because of that.
Lucy: is he waiting for that person to become more mature?
Mirajane: besides, it’s just a rumour. In reality, Master hasn’t said a word about anything concerning a successor.
Natsu: That bastard…
Erza: Forget it… It’ll be very troublesome if you have relations with that guy. / How about this? / Want to take up a job?

Natsu: huh?
Erza: of course, Grey and Lucy should come too.
Grey: huh!!?
Lucy: What!!?
Mirajane: Grey, where’re your clothes?
Erza: ever since the Eisenwald incident, we keep gathering together. We’re like a little team aren’t we? / Us four. If we add Happy then it’s 5 people.
Lucy: wa

People: Fairy Tail’s strongest team is born--!!! / yeah--!!! / It can’t be… Lucy’s… the strongest? / I think if she calls out Aquarius I’ll have no chance of victory. / In..indeed… / You guys are the strongest---!!!
NatsuGrey: With… With this guy…
Erza: Not happy?
NatsuGrey: Extremely unhappy!!!
Erza: We have a job already!!! Attack the illegal magic school in [鲁lu比bi纳na斯si] Lobinasu City’s rural district. / Let’s go.
Voce: oooooooh!!!

Bgw: gubi gubi / huaa--- / thonk.
Macarov: Retire… eh? / The guild building has been changed to a new one. / If that’s the case, the Master should be new too…

Macarov: Luxus… / his way of thinking is a serious problem. / Luxus is not possible… / Mist Gun. / He’s a complete recluse… / If that’s the case… / She’s a little too young… Erza…
Mirajane: Master, So you were hiding here~~~
Macarov: eh?
Mirajane: looks like something happened again.
Maca: Haaa?

Mirajane: It seems Erza and gang destroyed half a stretch of road doing their job. / The council requests that we compensate-- / aya? Master what’s wrong?
bgw: sob sob sob
Macarov: CAN I RETIRE LIKE THIS-----?!!!
Bgw: ………….. because of many things it looks like Fairy Tail will continue being the way it is!!

"This is a Franky House Translation. NO OTHER GROUPS ARE TO USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
If you want to use this translation, please ask at this thread;
http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1769

PS: Gildartz time to show up is coming! he he he

Merged here

Imperium
January 10, 2008, 01:49 PM
Chapter 69 Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24222) by, michiyohayashi.

Btw, the luxus thing kind of shocked me. I didnt expect him to be related to makarov, although that does give us a reason why makarov bothers to keep him in the guild. I wonder who his father was?

michiyohayashi
January 10, 2008, 07:27 PM
PLEASE NOTE!!!!
The first site missed out the first 2 pages. This site has the complete one.
http://bbs.ikunlun.net/?action=show_...8&cla ss_id=0

Words on card:
Luxus Dreher Age: 23
Magic: Lightning and various other magic

Words on Luxus's body: The new year is here!? It's still the same this year - I AM the 'Law'. !!
<- Happy New Year, Please take care of me this year too....... He originally wanted to say that. [as if]

Words below card: NOTE
One of Fairy Tail's strongest mages. He's not used to communicating with others and so he's always coming and going with the wind.

On his ears are the magic headphones [SOUND POT]. His favourite music comprises of old school Rock and Roll.

Macarov: gukeoooooo hurruph/ huzzah gukaoooooo
bgw: FT's Mr.Freedom Fighter! During the hearing he is....... Unconcious!!
Macarov: Guheeeeeee / guhoooooo / guhaaaaaaaaa / guhooooooo
Lizard dude: uh... um, Macarov-san?
bgw: Shock!
macarov: YES!!!

Edit your post please~
=)

ahoyazi
January 10, 2008, 09:57 PM
P17, name of the new person in the center box :ギルダーツ
next chapter name :フレデリック and ヤンデリカ

bax
January 11, 2008, 06:59 PM
The RAW for the 69th chapter is out!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24263)!!

As usual, go ahead and discuss the chapter here. And also, feel free to make predisctions of what to come in Chapter 70.

Have a good time everyone.

belo
January 11, 2008, 11:59 PM
Hey, this chapter was ok and we got to see what magic luxus uses and also he is the grandson of master makarov. thats gotta hurt cause if the master retires than there is a high possibility to make luxus the mater.

Impel Down
January 12, 2008, 10:49 AM
I thought this chapter would actually deal with the next leader, but by the end it was just a joke...oh well.

Luxus is just a jerk again in this one, but other than his magic being revealed and his relationship to Makarov, there's not much different about him then there was last time he appeared.

renrutal
January 12, 2008, 01:58 PM
Master Makalov may die in some sagas ahead in a major event, and this discussion will be brought up again.

To be honest, if the leader isn't the strongest member, anyone above him/her will defect the organization. FT has difficult times ahead.

Erza's team should take more demolition missions, that would be perfect.

Thiagaum
January 13, 2008, 10:15 PM
Perhaps that Illegal Magic School Request mentioned by Erza will be the Next Arc?

vanylla
January 14, 2008, 03:44 PM
But Fairy Tail definetely need a new leader...
I thought about another person makarov did not mention yet...
Maybe Mira can maker her big comeback in the following chapters...
She has got her heart on the right place...

AND its a pity that Makarov didnt tell more about Gildartz...

fizban
January 15, 2008, 02:42 AM
Perhaps that Illegal Magic School Request mentioned by Erza will be the Next Arc?

I thought that they already "finished" that job. On the last page Makarov finds out that they destroyed a big stretch of land completing a job.

Thiagaum
January 15, 2008, 09:07 AM
I thought that they already "finished" that job. On the last page Makarov finds out that they destroyed a big stretch of land completing a job.

Yeah maybe... like every adventure in Fairy Tail, the complete obliteration of private or public places normally means The End to that quest.
Well, I agree with Vanylla, just because she can't (or don't want) to fight doesn't mean that Mira can't run the Guild. But still looks to me that Gildartz is the best choice, because with any other Guild Master buy's a fight, Fairy Tail will need one to be on equal level of power and influence.

vanylla
January 15, 2008, 11:32 AM
But still looks to me that Gildartz is the best choice, because with any other Guild Master buy's a fight, Fairy Tail will need one to be on equal level of power and influence.

Yeah seems so... the information that makarov reveals about him are so rare... It seems that the author just wants to keep Gildartz hidden from us... I hope that is a good sign and Gildartz is a brilliant magician and Gulid leader!!!

Impel Down
January 15, 2008, 07:04 PM
Well, it was pretty clear that Gildartz being the leader is "impossible" according to Makarov, so it seems like that wouldn't work out.

It's also kinda hard to speculate about what kind of a leader he'd be when he know NOTHING about him.

kazamakj
January 16, 2008, 08:12 PM
Since the Makarov has already said no to gildartz being the next leader. He was thinking of Ezra but her being too young or lacking in power compared to the rest might also be an issue. I love how Fairy Tail is the only guild that can keep getting away with all these issues. Their at the moment the most eccentric guild seen in the manga.

Next hopefully we will see a glimpse of gildartz but i think its time for Loki to be involved in a chapter of his own. Him and that card alcohol drinking lady who's name escapes me for the moment.

Koen
January 17, 2008, 05:33 AM
Next hopefully we will see a glimpse of gildartz but i think its time for Loki to be involved in a chapter of his own. Him and that card alcohol drinking lady who's name escapes me for the moment.

Kana alberona if I am correct (it's some name I never forget because it sounds so cool)

Yeah I agree it's time for elfman, kana and loki to get involved together with natsu, gray, erza and lucy. I remember first chapter cover (I even think erza wasn't on it) and I hoped those guys would be the protagonists (but atm loki and kana are background characters, while elfman got a main role in last arc)

Aphalite
January 17, 2008, 11:25 AM
70 looks like filler =(

Impel Down
January 17, 2008, 07:52 PM
^ awwww.

Still, I'm waiting for more about Loki and his mysterious vanishing, because not only is he one of my favorite characters
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/ImpelDown/lokiavi.jpg
but also because of his actions towards Lucy, so it seems like he'd be up to something major.

sahugani
January 18, 2008, 06:58 AM
The latest chapter of Fairy Tail is out and can be found at the RTS HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24469)

The chapter looks more like an omake than the actual chapter it is, but still it looks highly amusing. Now discuss amongst yourselves

niphredil
January 18, 2008, 07:29 AM
Not so much anything to discuss as some comments here... FT is one of those series where I don't mind these random unrelated chapters because they're always so amusing and enjoyable for the character interaction :D I love the disjointed performance and the audience reactions, especially when Gray shows up for no reason immediately after the supposed villain of the piece 'Sainhart' is mentioned, and crowd is completely stumped.
These types of title pages are always a treat too, even if there is absolutely no reason for Happy to be lost. XD I want to say the next chapter title sounds potentially serious (night of the .. garden balsam?) but who ever knows with Fairy Tail :3

puma
January 18, 2008, 09:18 PM
I am very new to this manga and I must say that its amazingly entertaining. It gives me a Luffy Potter image which keeps me smilling all day.

Most of all, I appreciate the feeling the authour gives about not being overly serious about a manga.

bax
January 23, 2008, 08:13 PM
The new chapter is out!! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24738) :amuse

You guys know the drill ^^ After done reading, go ahead and discuss the chapter here, and make some predictions about the next chapter as well :)

Koen
January 24, 2008, 03:22 AM
Well can't say much till a scan comes out

but finally it seems we'll know more about Loki. Lucy reminds him of someone he probably lost and loved...

The gang, natsua gray and erza is really cool

fizban
January 24, 2008, 03:52 AM
I don't have long for this world... maybe we should make out?

I'd be honestly surprised if Loki is serious and not just trying to put the moves on Lucy through a tactic like this.

Koen
January 24, 2008, 06:52 AM
I don't have long for this world... maybe we should make out?

I'd be honestly surprised if Loki is serious and not just trying to put the moves on Lucy through a tactic like this.

I didn't think about that, totally forgotten that he is indeed a casanova

well, it would be somehow funny

Impel Down
January 24, 2008, 11:50 AM
LOKI! NO!

He's dying? That's a serious plot change. I don't know what that has to do with him not being with Lucy, but it's still pretty interesting.

Before he dies, hopefully we'll at least see his magic.

Helltroll
January 24, 2008, 03:03 PM
I think we found out what the arc will be:
It is most likely that Loki has a kind of special disease that no one can cure, because it is said that you can't heal it. But somehow the team will find out that there is a possibility to heal this,, but you need [insert special plant/item/knowledge/doctor here].
However: I'm really interested in Loki's backstory (hopes for something not too cliche).

Ryurin
January 24, 2008, 03:27 PM
Oh, I hope that's a joke
Loki can't die!!!
TT_TT
Or maybe the next ark will be about saving him...
(what's the point of showing a story or a backflash of a character that is to die soon anyway?)
Mashima Hiro, don't kill a bishie *pray*

Mystic Moon
January 24, 2008, 05:30 PM
O.o nyuuuu Lokiiii dont dieee ='(!!

I swear i got the CRAZIEST idea when i saw that last page. You'll all think im crazy but hey, gota get this idea offa my shoulders.

This is jus a wild guess but i think Loki is a stellar spirit too. (Seee! That is crazy!) He prob h8s stellar spirit mages cuz his last owner did something to him. Which leads to the "I dont long left to live" thing.

Cuz the keys are prob like a stellar spirit's life force or something. So his old owner prob broke or lost his key when he was summoned and now he cant find it again. Which is why hes "dying". Cuz without his key, he cant replenish his magic or life force or w/e.

Then since he met up with Lucy, he was afraid she'd do something to him abt that. But then this week's chapter made me REALLY curious. Cuz hes like talking to Lucy now, and admitting things to her that he didnt tell anyone else.

Then theres the whole deal with the title for the next chapter "A star that cannot return to the sky" which made me think of this whole thing. XP But then again if hes a spirit, whys he need magic rings or are those jus accessoriess? GAHHH so confuzed!!

This will prob be an arc where they try to find his key or save him somehow or something. Ne ways we wont know till the next chapter comes. Please dont kill me!

immelmann
January 24, 2008, 10:00 PM
Loki seems evil to me^^ its kinda random to see him in that same town. and why confess this to lucy?

Fyna
January 27, 2008, 04:30 AM
O.o nyuuuu Lokiiii dont dieee ='(!!

I swear i got the CRAZIEST idea when i saw that last page. You'll all think im crazy but hey, gota get this idea offa my shoulders.

This is jus a wild guess but i think Loki is a stellar spirit too. (Seee! That is crazy!) He prob h8s stellar spirit mages cuz his last owner did something to him. Which leads to the "I dont long left to live" thing.

Cuz the keys are prob like a stellar spirit's life force or something. So his old owner prob broke or lost his key when he was summoned and now he cant find it again. Which is why hes "dying". Cuz without his key, he cant replenish his magic or life force or w/e.

Then since he met up with Lucy, he was afraid she'd do something to him abt that. But then this week's chapter made me REALLY curious. Cuz hes like talking to Lucy now, and admitting things to her that he didnt tell anyone else.

Then theres the whole deal with the title for the next chapter "A star that cannot return to the sky" which made me think of this whole thing. XP But then again if hes a spirit, whys he need magic rings or are those jus accessoriess? GAHHH so confuzed!!

This will prob be an arc where they try to find his key or save him somehow or something. Ne ways we wont know till the next chapter comes. Please dont kill me!

No no!! I actually thought the same thing!!! But, then again, I also think that's not true!! Except I do!! I don't know. I don't think he's evil or anything, just has a complicated past with Stellar Spirit Mages.

furato
January 28, 2008, 05:52 AM
Ha, predicted it was going to be a Loki arc ever since we saw him in the guild construction scene.

Iffy, but we don't really have a lot to work on with Loki. He could have a really tragic story or only faking it to capture Lucy's heart... but then, if he was faking, what's with the constant weird attitude with stellar spirit mages from the start? Too clever if it was faking, I think.

Happy pranking Lucy is awesome. XD

Samih
January 28, 2008, 07:18 PM
Bleh, i wish i had time to write a long response.

i agree with what some people above had said in saying hes Stellar Spirit and personally i think hed be Gemini. My prediction would be the start of a new arc of finding the other twin for Gemini (Even though its my prediction i still think it sounds gaaay lol)

Mystic Moon
January 29, 2008, 01:32 PM
Bleh, i wish i had time to write a long response.

i agree with what some people above had said in saying hes Stellar Spirit and personally i think hed be Gemini. My prediction would be the start of a new arc of finding the other twin for Gemini (Even though its my prediction i still think it sounds gaaay lol)

O.o o yahh i forgot abt gemini XP. But if he was gemini tht wud b cool XP cuz i was like theres only libra, leo, gemini, aries, pisces, capricorn and scorpio left. Personally i think he would be capricorn iono why but i have tht feeling.

However, if he WAS gemini it would make this arc so much more exciting cuz then you'd havta find his twin =D.

sahugani
January 31, 2008, 12:27 AM
The newest chapter of Fairy Tail is out and can be picked up HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25093)

Go on and read this extra length chapter and come back here to show Loki some love :D

belo
January 31, 2008, 03:42 AM
Awesome. thanks man

Helltroll
January 31, 2008, 09:29 AM
About the next chapter:
Well, i think it is time for a flashback regarding karen. maybe we will see why loki has killed karen (which i doubt) and what karen's personality is like.

Thiagaum
January 31, 2008, 12:49 PM
From Mystic Moon at the Chapter 72 Prediction Thread:
''O.o nyuuuu Lokiiii dont dieee ='(!!

This is jus a wild guess but i think Loki is a stellar spirit too. (Seee! That is crazy!)(Thiago Note: Crazy people owns the world) He prob h8s stellar spirit mages cuz his last owner did something to him. Which leads to the "I dont long left to live" thing.

This will prob be an arc where they try to find his key or save him somehow or something. Ne ways we wont know till the next chapter comes. Please dont kill me!''

No one will kill you, in fact, you should get a prize for such a good prediction O_O

Ryurin
January 31, 2008, 01:29 PM
WOW!
He is a stellar spirit and he is an outcast too O_o
wooooow, sooooo coool!!!

that's so unexpected!!
I wonder can stellar spirits have affairs with humans or not...? hhhhmmmm.... (and have offspring...? hmmm....)

Mashima rocks, I like this story twist X.D

fizban
January 31, 2008, 04:32 PM
Well, this finally confirms why Loki never got a cover page like all the other members of the guild. We also finally got a look at The Cross, which I believe is the last key Lucy had that wasn't used yet.

I'm kind of surprised that his previous mage died in a year other than 777. Still got some time before all the mysteries of that year are unraveled

Thiagaum
January 31, 2008, 05:26 PM
Smells like a Stellar Spirit World Arc is coming!

Koen
January 31, 2008, 05:55 PM
This is a really good twist, never thought Loki was a Stellar Spirit and It's leo

Well I wonder why he killed his owner because for everything there's a reason. Btw has there any stellar spirit been near to Loki in previous chapters? Maybe that is why he's scared because of the crime he did...

I wonder if Makarov and others know about this

Mystic Moon
January 31, 2008, 05:59 PM
Hmm they prob dont cuz hes been hiding it and all tht crap. I hope Loki becomes a spirit again tho. It wud b kool if Lucy came bak and said i found Loki. Everyone goes WHERE? and she summons him. OMG tht wud b HILARIOUS tho i doubt tht wud happen. Mashimo will prob make him go bak to the spirit world nd wht not.

But yay a SP arc is comin on yayy. AND YAYY I GUESSED RITEEE =D GO ME. Thank yu for not killin me in da last forum XP

Imitorar
January 31, 2008, 06:58 PM
Nice plot twist. And it looks like I'll finally get the explanation of Stellar Spirit magic I've been wanting all this time. (These last 2 weeks, actually, but you get what I mean.) I do wonder how Loki can use magic, though. Stellar Spirits are magical creatures, so how could they use magic? And if he can't use magic... Why would Makarov have accepted him into Fairy Tail? I suppose his powers as a Stellar Spirit could have been passed off as magic, though.

Mystic Moon
January 31, 2008, 09:39 PM
Hmmm i wuz wonderin abt tht too. I neva really got the stellar spirit summoning thing neither. But hey we mite get it nd tht wud b cool rite? Btw i finally figured out how Loki was Leo even tho it was blindingly obvious. His hair is orangy-ish like the lion's body and the way his coat fur flares out arond his neck signifies the lion's mane.

Omg i swear Mashimo is suchh a meanie leavin us wit a killer Cliffie then making us w8 another week for it. God damnit, i wish nxt week wud come alredy!

sahugani
January 31, 2008, 09:53 PM
i saw the stellar spirit thing coming, but i wasn't thinking along the lines of the Zodiac (this makes half of them revealed or owned by a relatively inexperienced stellar spirit mage).

i'm looking forward to next week's flashback chapter as hinted by the title. the circumstances around Karen's death are almost certainly not that Loki killed her in cold blood. at the very least what we can expect from this arc is trying to locate the Leo key and probably some opinions on Leo's banishment by the other spirits Lucy owns.

as for the main aspects of the coming arc, i'd normally be against an arc taking place in the Stellar Spirit world, but when i think back to how Natsu traveled through it with Virgo, there is a possibility. in addition, if Natsu goes there and meets the Draco spirit, we may learn another clue to the disappearance of the dragons and the "7 incident"

Mystic Moon
January 31, 2008, 11:19 PM
as for the main aspects of the coming arc, i'd normally be against an arc taking place in the Stellar Spirit world, but when i think back to how Natsu traveled through it with Virgo, there is a possibility. in addition, if Natsu goes there and meets the Draco spirit, we may learn another clue to the disappearance of the dragons and the "7 incident"

I dont think the meeting Draco thing is a possiblity unless its the CHINESE zodiac. But its not so who noes, cuz near the beginning in the Deliora arc, at the end of it. Lucy said ECLIPTIC zodiac, and that symbolizes the constellations.

If thats the case then we only have Capricorn, Pisces, Aries, Scorpio and Libra left to find. Its gona suck tho if we dont get to the 777 arc soon. The wait for this next chapter is killin me

sahugani
January 31, 2008, 11:27 PM
the zodiac constellations are not the only ones living there. the spirits of both silver and gold keys live in the stellar spirit realm. while the Draco constellation doesn't appear in the zodiac (aka the gold keys), it is still very likely to be a powerful silver key spirit or a different class of key altogether

Non-Life
February 01, 2008, 12:47 AM
I'm guessing when this arc comes to an end, Loki, a.k.a. Leo, will become one of Lucy's summons. What is his power, I wonder, besides flirting with girls?

furato
February 01, 2008, 06:36 AM
Wow Mystic Moon's really mystic! Awesome prediction!
I wonder if Loki will stay with the party, he probably will since after all he appeared in the very first colourspread. It'll be funny if he becomes one of Lucy's, but in the same time would he be able to spend so much time outside the spirit realm?

sabaku_chou
February 01, 2008, 08:41 AM
I think Loki will become Lucy's spirit, but I don't know how.
The old man kru is similar to someone (I forgot) in Rave. The old man who has flower face.
Wonder why Loki killed Karen. Maybe it's because he loved her & it's a forbidden love *kyaa*

Mystic Moon
February 01, 2008, 08:57 AM
Hmm personally i dont think so. It was probably an accident or something, it mite even hav sumthing to do with his power or wht not.

What sahugani sed is a possibility tho. I jus meant that Draco wasnt in the gold keys, sorry for this TINY bit of confusion. I think anything thts star related or zodiac related will also b in the silver keys, or a different type of key that Lucy doesnt know of.

But i want to c wht happens after this arc is done. Cuz the question on every1's mind will b answered. Will he b one of Lucy's summons or will he go back to the Spirit realm. Theres also the possibility that IF he DOES become one of Lucy's summons, she can let him roam free for a while with what and what not.

Inkovic
February 02, 2008, 12:22 PM
The thinking Loki was ordered by his former master to kill her for some reason or another. Maybe one of her spirits was evil and the only way to dispel it was to kill her so that it would be sent back but Loki had to stay because he was banished.

I'm starting to think every arc from no on will develop some of the members of Fairy Tail more so that they too can be prominent members of the story rather than for Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray to steal the spotlight on a constant basis. I know we all want Mist Gun to have a backstory

Impel Down
February 02, 2008, 03:16 PM
Loki...my fav character...why?

But this does certainly make this "arc" heat up a lot. I'm guessing Loki's killing might have had something to do with either his summoner asking him to kill her or maybe he became disturbed by some other magical power. In fact, maybe he killed her... on July 7th, 777.

Imitorar
February 03, 2008, 12:17 AM
He didn't, check the dates on her tombstone. She died three years ago, and it's 784, I believe.

Mystic Moon
February 03, 2008, 11:15 AM
Hmm.. Loki prob killed her because something went wrong. Like the place he was summoned had something that bothered stellar spirits or something and he went outa control?

Helltroll
February 03, 2008, 01:05 PM
maybe it was a accident or something along these lines (think about bleach).

Farfalla
February 04, 2008, 10:26 AM
Hey, does anyone know anything about Mashima's new serie?
I heard the main character will be named Fuyu (like winter, cuz Rave Master has Haru (spring); Monster Soul has Aki (fall), and Fairy Tail has Natsu (summer)), but that's all I know T.T

kaylee
February 06, 2008, 08:01 PM
The new chapter is out! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=715291#post715291)!!

Have fun discussing this one and predicting the next! :D

Mystic Moon
February 06, 2008, 10:43 PM
O.o cool! We get to c part of the past, i cant tell how he killed her like that tho. OMFG CAPRICORNS A GIRL?! Shes so cuteee too! Kalian that bitch, totally abused capricorn!

OMFG LOKIS DISAPPEARING O.O!!! But whtd lucy say on tht last page? I hope the trans comes out soon =D

rose
February 06, 2008, 11:11 PM
Not Capricorn, Aries. Although, Capricorn IS classified as female and Aries masculine; but Mashima either didn't know that or deliberately switched them for some reason.
EDIT: I'm guessing he doesn't know. Almost all of the ones we've seen so far have been opposite of their classifications. Taurus and Cancer are both classified as female and Aquarius is masculine. Leo and Virgo, however, are correct. I think that's all the Zodiac spirits that we've seen so far... right? Whoops. Forgot Sagittarius; he's also correct.

But man, I was not expecting Karen to be that sort of person. Wow; I'm shocked.

furato
February 06, 2008, 11:17 PM
It's actually Karen (カレン), not Kalian.
Gosh, I hate it when scanlators don't make clear that they're translating from Chinese >.<
This chapter when looked at out of context is like an adult doujinshi...
Gotta love the cliffhangers, hope Loki don't die!

fizban
February 07, 2008, 02:28 AM
Looking at this chapter made me wonder if Loki was really exiled, or if he just decided that of his own based on his own sense of honor. I can't imagine the Spirit King faulting him for wanting to protect another spirit from such a horrible master. On top of that, she died taking a mission when she was fully aware that she had no magic power at her disposal.

Loki must be incredibly powerful by now. He has spent years learning how to focus his energies so that he could survive in the human world. When his body has a chance to recover it is possible that he will be able to bring Lucy power that could rival the S-Class mages of the guild.

I wonder what sort of powers Aires has. Karen certainly wasn't using her in the right way but she doesn't strike me as the attack type like the others.

Mystic Moon
February 07, 2008, 07:28 AM
Not Capricorn, Aries. Although, Capricorn IS classified as female and Aries masculine; but Mashima either didn't know that or deliberately switched them for some reason.
EDIT: I'm guessing he doesn't know. Almost all of the ones we've seen so far have been opposite of their classifications. Taurus and Cancer are both classified as female and Aquarius is masculine. Leo and Virgo, however, are correct. I think that's all the Zodiac spirits that we've seen so far... right? Whoops. Forgot Sagittarius; he's also correct.

But man, I was not expecting Karen to be that sort of person. Wow; I'm shocked.

O.O That was Aries? I cudve sworn it wud capricorn cuz of the horn. XP I totally forgot abt wht animal aries wus sho nyehhh. But im hoping the transed scans come out 2day tho. I NEED TO KNOW WHT LUCY SED IN THT LAST PAGE DAMNIT!

>.< Trans r out now sho i no but i was expectin somethin more hearfelt. The next chappie will prob b somethin related to Lucy goin tu da spirit world or the king coming tu the human world and them tlking abt Loki/Leo and if hes gona b permitted to live or not.

Koen
February 07, 2008, 07:37 AM
Great chapter and now we know loki aka leo didn't kill karen directly. It was the consequence of staying in the human world

anyway: next chapter says spirit king - so will some great spirit appear to help loki or to make an agreement which involves him and lucy

sahugani
February 07, 2008, 11:26 AM
the chapter was great!!! however, it was a bit odd that Leo's true form simply had longer hair and a TIGER striped tie. he more resembled a lion in his current outfit, but he still looked cool so i'm not irked. i also liked seeing Bob the Blue Pegasus guildmaster get pissed (and rightly so)

as for the spirit king, my initial thoughts on his identity make me think i've played final fantasy XI too much as i keep thinking of the 13th unofficial zodiac serpentarius but doubt its the case. anyways, i'm extremely excited to continue through this "save Loki" arc. i used to think that after saving Loki he'd stay in the human world again, but after seeing his care for Ares, he may stay with her and we may see both join Lucy's repertoire as summonable spirits.

i also hope Lucy gets some more silver keys soon because it seems wrong that she has more one-of-a-kind gold keys than the less rare silver ones

Impel Down
February 07, 2008, 11:37 AM
Eeeh, that's a really loose definition of "kill", I'd say. All she had to do was release them from her care and could get other SSS to fight for her, but instead she just acted like a bitch and got herself killed as a result. I mean, she'd been warned not to mistread SSS multiple times, so I think the punishment rests solely on her and Loki (should I be calling him Leo now?) really isn't to blame here.

And if Loki lives in this arc, I wonder if Lucy will get Areas and Leo for keys? And Areas looks WAY too much like Lucy.

DemonDays
February 07, 2008, 01:16 PM
Leo :hearts

The only way i can see for Lucy to save Loki is by finding his key then making a contract with him. But if he's not allowed to return to the spirit world then I don't know......arrgh.

I also don't see how he can take responsibility for Karen's death. It was her fault for going on a mission knowing full well she couldn't use her powers. It was her pride and stubborness that killed her in the end.

Inkovic
February 07, 2008, 02:04 PM
God that Karen was a bitch. She totally deserved to die. I wonder if Aries and Loki will be reunited one day?

Impel Down
February 07, 2008, 03:49 PM
Whoa, Blue Pegasus is an all woman's guild and that transvestite guy Bob from earlier was their leader. I just kinda took that all in. I thought that was a nice blast from the past. Was it a mistake by the author or did "Bob" fuse with the bar table?

Edit: I just realized something else: Karen died on the job. So she KNEW she would die if she went out because she couldn't use the keys, and she still went out, got into some foolishness, and died. So it's SUPA-not-Loki's-fault.

Mystic Moon
February 07, 2008, 04:34 PM
I knoe eh! But nooo stupid stellar spirits considered her stupidity and practical suicide as Loki killing her and then banishing him wtf?

By the way Loki's most likely gona survive, hopefully Lucy is gona find Aries soon. O.o omg man Aries looks so much like her its not even funny. Twins much???

Also if Loki dies then what happens to the Leo key and constellations? Is there gona b like another one or something or will Leo cease to exist??

Impel Down
February 07, 2008, 04:37 PM
I guess if Loki dies then Leo is just gone from the Hall of SSS, which is what I'm calling them. The constellation itself is still going to be there, but it's just that he'll be gone forever. And I guess the key will just become useless.

purplerose_04
February 07, 2008, 04:51 PM
haha i think Lucy will save Loki but it will be weird when he shows up as her stellar spirit though.. everyone probalby like WATTHEHELL!!!.. ahah well. can't wait to see their reaction though..

Impel Down
February 07, 2008, 04:52 PM
I do think that Aries is adorable, though.

Mystic Moon
February 07, 2008, 06:16 PM
haha i think Lucy will save Loki but it will be weird when he shows up as her stellar spirit though.. everyone probalby like WATTHEHELL!!!.. ahah well. can't wait to see their reaction though..

Ya i was thinking along those lines too somewhere. I actually posted that in the last FT forum i think... Cuz its true tho it wud b FUNNY.

Cuz Lucy is like smug that shes got another spirit while every1 else is panicking looking for Loki. Then they go "why are you so smug/happy?"

then shes like cuz i found Loki and got another stellar spirit key of course!

Then theyre like cool which and WHERES LOKI?!

Then she gets even MORE smug and does the whole summoning thing, Loki pops out and is like YO! XP! OMG i keep picturing tht in my head after every FT update since i found out he was a SSS (whts the third S stand for?) and keep laughing my ass off XP

Aphalite
February 08, 2008, 12:59 AM
stellar star spirit

Does anyone think Karin looks like that girl who manipulated time in those ruins? the one Natsu fought? I feel like maybe she didn't die and only became the main villain's right hand lady

Mystic Moon
February 08, 2008, 07:37 AM
stellar star spirit

Does anyone think Karin looks like that girl who manipulated time in those ruins? the one Natsu fought? I feel like maybe she didn't die and only became the main villain's right hand lady

No thats not her. Shes part of the council of mages working beside Sieglein. She's Ur's daughter Urtear sho no thats not her. God... this wait is murder >.>

black_crow
February 09, 2008, 06:08 PM
I bet that Loki will become Lucy's stellar spirit but she'll probably have to do something with this Spirit king.
I wonder if one of the reasons that loki avoided Lucy was because she looks alot like Aries

Dorothy
February 14, 2008, 05:10 PM
I agree, Loki will be a Lucy's stellar spirit! ^__^ Loki's past is very sad but I think that Lucy will make him happy and positive again!!!

kaylee
February 15, 2008, 03:21 PM
Chapter 74 is out!! Get your fix HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25890)!!

Grab it while it's hot, and then come back here to discuss! :D

Mystic Moon
February 15, 2008, 06:40 PM
YAY WE WERE ALL RIGHT =D Loki did become Lucy's key, but WOW what a turn of events there wass The king was HUGEEEEE but who cares, as long as Loki is still alive everythings good. The title for nxt week's chapter has left me baffled tho. What butterfly... hmmm?

Inkovic
February 15, 2008, 11:36 PM
I like the fact that Loki lives and I love how they foreshadow Lucy's skill as a Spirit summoner as she summoned so many spirits at the same time.

But now I wonder if Loki can still hang around Fairy Tail or does he stay in the spirit world from now on...

Helltroll
February 16, 2008, 02:38 PM
i'm kinda curious about these new events. i was hoping for a good arc to help loki but this seems too sudden for me...maybe this was just a kind of proloque for a great stellar magic arc??

black_crow
February 16, 2008, 03:30 PM
I hope that a stellar magic arc will happen. it would be a good chance to learn more and see Lucy evolve.
I wonder how Fairy Tail will react to the fact that Loki is Leo.

Wrath
February 16, 2008, 05:10 PM
I like the fact that Loki lives and I love how they foreshadow Lucy's skill as a Spirit summoner as she summoned so many spirits at the same time.

But now I wonder if Loki can still hang around Fairy Tail or does he stay in the spirit world from now on...
Well, he shouldn't be able to stay out that long now, because it should be dependant on Lucy's power. But it's possible that because he learnt to survive in the physical world that the demand for summoning him will be less than for the other Stellar Spirits.

Or maybe he'll now be able to summon himself, as well as be summoned by Lucy.

Mystic Moon
February 16, 2008, 07:05 PM
I hope that a stellar magic arc will happen. it would be a good chance to learn more and see Lucy evolve.
I wonder how Fairy Tail will react to the fact that Loki is Leo.

She'd probably tell them in the next chapter that Loki is Leo or something, and Gray, Erza and Natsu, Natsu especially, wud freak out and blahh. But i wonder whats gona happen to him now. Cuz if he stays in the spirit world, he wont b able to b a fairy tail member and if he stays in the RL too long, Lucy wont b able to summon anything unless he goes bak.

Koen
February 18, 2008, 08:05 AM
Well this a very good twist: making loki a stellar spirit who can return to the spirit world and its key in lucys hands. We don't lose a character and one will become more important in the story thanks to the other. Leo looks like a strong spirit (I want to know more about the laws)

I have always thought that fairy tail had too many characters to get in one story and these happenings are a great way for giving them an important role

furato
February 19, 2008, 07:14 AM
The question is... what would Loki's girlfriends do to Lucy if they know she now 'owns' him? XD

Maybe we'll get a Kana arc after this? She was in the first spread but yet to be featured.

Raijatsu
February 19, 2008, 04:37 PM
moreso Lucy has now half of the gold zodiac keys
She is now most likely among the most powerfull stellar mages
maybe she even gets Aries sooner or later

I really liked this chapter it was very story driven and about my two favorite characters ^^

Imitorar
February 19, 2008, 08:41 PM
I want to know why a 17 year old n00b girl has half of the ZOMG SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME RARE GOLD ECLIPTIC ZODIAC KEYS. How did she GET them? There should be a decent back-story to it, since it's unlikely that Lucy just bought things that rare.

Raijatsu
February 20, 2008, 04:39 AM
She began with 3 and got 2 on missions, sagittarious is from an S-class mission only for the strong guild members. Normally she would not have it.

Plus she belongs to one of the richest families in the world so she had enough money to buy them.
and we don't know, it is likely that her mother was a stellar mage too and she inherited some of the gold keys from her.

And I think there is something better than just Gold keys for a stellar mage like multible summons.

Koen
February 20, 2008, 10:13 AM
She began with 3 and got 2 on missions, sagittarious is from an S-class mission only for the strong guild members. Normally she would not have it.

Plus she belongs to one of the richest families in the world so she had enough money to buy them.
and we don't know, it is likely that her mother was a stellar mage too and she inherited some of the gold keys from her.

And I think there is something better than just Gold keys for a stellar mage like multible summons.

I agree with you, I think less is known about stellar mages. Golden keys are really good to have them, but the mage itself must be strong enough to let the strong stellar spirits obey them too...

So we'll prolly know more later on about stellar mages.

noonethere
February 20, 2008, 03:41 PM
I was wondering what status does the Gold Keys spirits hold in the stellar world. The spirit king seems stronger than the golden key spirits so maybe there is other stronger classes of stellar spirits, but then why aren't they well-known? Also, if Loki had died, would another spirit replace him as Leo or would the golden key disappear completely? About stellar mages, maybe if they are strong enough, they can make the spirits a lot more poweful(eg virgo's appearance changed when the owner of the golden key changed, so if lucy 'imagined' her to be as strong as Erza, maybe she would grow stronger:s)

Koen
February 20, 2008, 06:12 PM
I was wondering what status does the Gold Keys spirits hold in the stellar world. The spirit king seems stronger than the golden key spirits so maybe there is other stronger classes of stellar spirits, but then why aren't they well-known? Also, if Loki had died, would another spirit replace him as Leo or would the golden key disappear completely? About stellar mages, maybe if they are strong enough, they can make the spirits a lot more poweful(eg virgo's appearance changed when the owner of the golden key changed, so if lucy 'imagined' her to be as strong as Erza, maybe she would grow stronger:s)

Well maybe the asian stellar spirits might come in the story later - just a guess since there are different zodiacs

belo
February 20, 2008, 09:05 PM
Hey every body, just found a spoiler and chinese scan on this chapter.
http://www.ggyy8.com/Html/Y/yjdwb/2008-2/21/041002354.html

Looks like a new arc might just start.

kazamakj
February 21, 2008, 03:17 AM
Hopefully there will be more explanation on stellar spirits and the like. Its almost a sure deal that lucy will get Aries as her key in the future. Sides she proved that she's not just a noob mage. She's quite talented and her magic power seems quite high considering she summoned all her gold key spirits and plue.

Besides that I say she's got luck for being in fairy tail and having two missions which went her way to collect 2 keys.

Mystic Moon
February 21, 2008, 09:05 PM
Its a sure thing that Lucy's gona get Aries sooner or later. But imagine if Hiro Mashima decided to put in a messed up plot where Leo/Loki wud havta fite Aries or something lyke dat.

Aphalite
February 22, 2008, 03:49 AM
Erza arc ^^

We get to see why she is so serious now, seems like she wasn't always in Fairy Tail and there's a huge back story to her

Hope it lasts longer than Gray's back story

Inkovic
February 22, 2008, 09:45 AM
Yay Erza backstory. I was hoping for an arc like this

Imitorar
February 22, 2008, 12:07 PM
Erza's backstory seems like it will be interesting. Hopefully this will also explain what was going on at her trial back in chapter 23. And I'm guessing that the way Fairy Tail will progress will be that over time, the members will have arcs that will reveal their back-stories and how they came to join Fairy Tail, and then eventually the 777 thing will be explained, perhaps being lead into by a back-story.

EDIT: Wait a minute... this is still the chapter 74 thread. Sorry, didn't realize.

Koen
February 22, 2008, 02:58 PM
I agree we had a loki and gray backstory, lucy has solved the problems with her father by stating clear she'll stay in fairy tail. It's time for an erza background story, I liked the end with the cards showing dead: prolly some organization wants to kill her for some reason

Terasiel
February 28, 2008, 06:19 PM
I'm glad we'll finally be able to see where Erza got her armors from and the significance of her character in a wider perspective. Still, am I the only one that noticed in the last three chapters (including 75 today) that Erza and Lucy seem to have traded breasts sizes? There's a clear two cup difference between Erza and Lucy that used to be the other way around.

thethingexe
March 07, 2008, 07:32 AM
i'll post spoilers for chapter 77, strange that it isn't out already.

this is directly from the chinese scanlation in the raw thread.

note, my chinese is pretty bad. i couldn't translate alot of the names, so it's hard to understand who people are refering to. sorry. I was going to do word for word trans, but i fail.

anyway...

Chapter 77: [Jeral]

P1: Gray: "I love dancing nude... just kidding"

P2: Lucy is struggling on the ground, the ropes getting tighter.

She gets her keys and tries to summon Cancer first... Then Taurus and Leo. But they don't come out.

P3: Lucy thinks "I can't use magic?!" "More and more tight..." *more orgasm sounds*

A Little card stabs lucy, "Ouch"

P4: Lucy askes to use his knife because it seems like he can reach ouside the card. The rest i can't be stuffed doing... But it's about how bad the pain is.

P5: *Lucy climaxes*(well pretty much) Guy with knife tells her not to make those noises so he can concerntrate... "Bare with it just a bit more the rope is... cut."
Lucy thanks and Kisses the card.

P6: Lucy says she'll be back to save them after...

Lucy: "Natsu! Grey!"

She finds Grey dead "Don't scare me, wake up wake up!"

P7: Grey crumbles and Lucy is wtfing...
Jubia: "Please don't worry..."
Lucy: "You! You are..."

P8: Jubia: "Grey-sama, he was safe inside my body."
Lucy: "Bo..Body... Inside Body... Ah ha... Ah ha ha"
Jubia: "Thats right, inside my body, not yours" *smirk*
Lucy: "Yeah... thats right..."
Jubia explains some more, about how she saved Grey... making clones or something.

P9: Grey asks about Erza, Erza is gone...
Natsu shouts

P10: Natsu: "It hurts like Death!"
(I sort of lost it here, i think he took a real bullet and lived? hawh?)
Lucy: "Most normal people would have died"
Says something about not letting the square face guy run away.

P11: Grey says that they don't even know where they are... then something about the badguys... nose... under their nose? (I'm sort of sleepy, sorry)

P12: At the tower,
Long hair guy: "Jeral-sama" Then something about knowing where Erza is.

P13: (They are using some hard words here... geez i'm so bad with my tradional chinese.) But something about the world.. becoming lame. The tower being complete

P14: Jeral "Become the sacfriced I've dreamt of... Erza."

In the boat, Erza wakes up.

P15: Shou talking to Erza about being on a boat... heading to the tower
Something about Erza being important...

P16: Something about not using magic...
Erza wants to put on her amour
But Shou says those clothes suit her

P17: Shou hugs Erza. I really miss you etc stuff.
Shou: "Nee-san, Why... did you betray us...

P18: ...Why did you betray Jeral!!?"
Erza "Jeral"
Flashback starts:

It's of the kids escaping... Telling each other to hurry and be quiet...

P19: "Quick Erza lets escape..."
Then Erza says something like about knowing someone's kid who tried escaped and got owned..?

Then Jeral comes out of no where, "We are about to be "free", what else do you think matters?

P20: Jeral is about that Sieglein guy... or at least have the same hair and face tatts.
Jeral : "Lets go, Erza"
Erza: "Yeah"

Chapter 78: Almost to Paradise

Hope this helps... ><

takadanama
March 11, 2008, 10:51 PM
FAIRY TAIL 78 SPOILER PIC
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/226/ftog7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Succubus
March 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
Chapitre #79 : La décision de Sieglein

Natsu & co ont poursuivit Elza qui s'est echapée de prison. Pour Gerard c'est aussi une partie du Jeu. Alors durant cette conference, Sieglein commence à dire "Faisont disapraitre la tour avec le Satellite Etherion".

I can't read french >.>

Dofla
March 18, 2008, 01:17 AM
Rougly:

Chapter #79: Sieglein's decision

Natsu & co are persuing Elza who has escaped from jail. For Gerard it's also a part of the Game. During the conference, Sieglein begins to say:"Let's "destroy" the tour and Etherion satellite"

ahoyazi
March 18, 2008, 06:26 AM
FAIRY TAIL 79 SPOILER PIC

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/953/3591850ahq9.jpg

Koen
March 18, 2008, 07:05 AM
Juubei and gray - nice duo

So: Loki and Lucy
And: Natsu and elza

barbapapa
March 18, 2008, 09:54 AM
Etherion? Mashima tapping too much from RAVE again, is he? :P

Koen
March 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
Etherion? Mashima tapping too much from RAVE again, is he? :P

can you explain? because I never read it - it was so boring for long imo

rose
March 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
Etherion is the power that Resha Valentine and Elie have. It's what made the rave stones, but it can also destroy everything if not controlled.

barbapapa
March 18, 2008, 06:45 PM
It's pretty much the ultimate "holy" magic.
Elie, the female lead in RAVE, had the (hidden) power to use this, and a lot of what happened in that manga tied into it.

Koen
March 19, 2008, 04:53 PM
It's pretty much the ultimate "holy" magic.
Elie, the female lead in RAVE, had the (hidden) power to use this, and a lot of what happened in that manga tied into it.

So basicly Mashima is doing a clamp-different-mangas-characters-story-plots-that-come-together-in-another-manga

Sherlock Holmes
March 20, 2008, 04:46 PM
So basicly Mashima is doing a clamp-different-mangas-characters-story-plots-that-come-together-in-another-manga
I just read the chapter,it didn't seem THAT much like the other etherion..but we don't know anything about the etherion canon yet,so I can't really say anything for sure.....But anyway, even it he is ripping off his own manga, Rave Master was awesome, and Fairy Tail is even better, so it's like, okay.

SandaiKitetsu
March 25, 2008, 11:09 AM
he only use some characters (like Plue and the twin of Sieghart, Sieglein) of other mangas in FT too...
bot they're not the SAME characters, y'know? it's hard to explain, hehehehe

Succubus
April 01, 2008, 08:51 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/jfxm3b.jpg

patori
April 02, 2008, 09:45 AM
he only use some characters (like Plue and the twin of Sieghart, Sieglein) of other mangas in FT too...
bot they're not the SAME characters, y'know? it's hard to explain, hehehehe

Haru, Elle, and Musica look kinda like Natsu, Lucy and Grey.

It's funny, Haru means spring, Natsu means summer.

Maybe the next manga he does will have Aki as its main character? Then Fuyu?

baboysai
April 02, 2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the image, guts, although I can't read Jap. >.>

Succubus
April 23, 2008, 05:46 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/bcxe.jpg

baboysai
April 23, 2008, 06:33 AM
That double spread looks amazing! who are they :wtf?

yass21
April 23, 2008, 08:21 AM
thanks for the image :D

Kheops
April 23, 2008, 08:41 AM
name of the guilde: trinity reigun

Succubus
June 04, 2008, 01:58 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/k48m6r.jpg

hasu13
June 11, 2008, 01:30 AM
In regard to similarities between Rave and Fairy Tail, who says this can't be the same world? Even the other manga, Monster Soul, could conceivably fit into the world Mashima has created.

Succubus
June 11, 2008, 04:46 AM
In regard to similarities between Rave and Fairy Tail, who says this can't be the same world? Even the other manga, Monster Soul, could conceivably fit into the world Mashima has created.

world? I think it's universe >_<

anyways one spoiler pic here

http://i28.tinypic.com/5nrwcy.jpg

Koen
June 11, 2008, 06:22 AM
oh this looks great, I hope this isn't chapters final page -> though it'll prolly be

hatsuharupeace
June 11, 2008, 06:30 AM
Awesome katana, the next chapter looks great, can't wait for it.

OPNpwnz
June 11, 2008, 09:42 AM
oh this looks great, I hope this isn't chapters final page -> though it'll prolly be

It isnt, if you look at the RAW, thats in the middle, looks like an awesome chap though

hyorinmaru
August 27, 2008, 07:09 AM
Shonen Magazine's cover

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6668/fairytailshomapo5.gif

chinese scanlation:
megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0H9DRHB)[/b]

bigtymer32
August 28, 2008, 01:56 AM
i can't wait to read this chapter :)

hyorinmaru
September 03, 2008, 09:04 AM
Fairy Tail 101

chinese Scanlation (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O2OH760)

chihoho
October 14, 2008, 07:07 AM
wow this is so weak, al the fairy tail girls got turn to stone even erza and fairy tail 107 is outfile:///Users/pietertroost/Desktop/Fairy107/Fairy107%2008.jpg

So i all the remaning male fairy tail member vs luxus and his bodyguard
[hr]
file:///Users/pietertroost/Desktop/Fairy107/Fairy107%2008.jpg

ahoyazi
December 01, 2008, 10:07 PM
fairy tail 114

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5703/459c31ffph5.jpg

LoS
December 02, 2008, 04:03 AM
So it looks like his appearance of old, not his Fairy Tail disguise.

chihoho
December 02, 2008, 04:30 AM
why its saying its chapter 115

LoS
December 02, 2008, 04:36 AM
lol that is the title of chapter 115, thats the last page that says "to be continued" in chapter 115.

Hayashida
December 02, 2008, 04:39 AM
loki better bust out in his turk get up

EvilSniffles
December 11, 2008, 12:51 AM
I wouldn't go with his appearance of old but his original appearance (spirit key form)
[hr]
page 7 the lower left image. The dolls are characters of another manga that I can't for the life of me remember.

The Don Master T
December 16, 2008, 06:16 PM
where is the spoilers for this week

roku-sky
December 16, 2008, 08:07 PM
Doesn't look like there is FT this week.

Patta
December 17, 2008, 03:49 AM
Doesn't look like there is FT this week.

This can't be, there is something wrong but we need a chapter this week!

aquavi
December 17, 2008, 12:46 PM
Holiday season does these things. Maybe WSM took its break earlier?

deffkryz
December 19, 2008, 06:48 PM
Last week's WSM (from Dec 10th) was a double issue (2-3/08) - so no regular Fairy Tail chapter this week. (1 (http://www.shonenmagazine.com/php/magazine.php?sbt=1)) But there's a WSM special issue coming up this week (Dec 20th) - and it should contain a Fairy Tail special (or whatsoever - I'm just going for the pictures and the name "Fairy Tail" :p). (2 (http://www.shonenmagazine.com/php/magazine.php?sbt=2))

So, I'm still longing for our wonderful Rena-chan to appear with a raw. :D

ahoyazi
April 29, 2009, 11:06 AM
Chapter 133

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6960/123a9dcd.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6506/124dbda2.jpg

¬Bol
April 29, 2009, 02:09 PM
Guy 2, 3 and 6 are very ugly...

kkck
April 29, 2009, 05:11 PM
So the guy from blue pegasus who erza didn't like betrays everyone? Thats weird lol.
BTW, anyone care to translate the current spoiler? Thanks in advance...

deffkryz
April 29, 2009, 05:36 PM
Well, as much as I get...

Chapter 133

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6960/123a9dcd.jpg
on the first picture there's nothing more than Jura's "Guha..." random moan after being stabbed.

I don't get anything of the Japanese texts but the Katakana - those are what seems to me the names of the characters:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6506/124dbda2.jpg

upper-right: "Kobra"/"Cobra" (romaji: Kobura)
upper-left: "Racer" (romaji: Reesaa)
mid-right: "Hot-Eye" (romaji: hottoai)
mid-left: "Angela" (romaji: Enjeraru)
bottom-right: "Midnight" (romaji: Middonaito)
bottom-left: "Brain" (romaji: burein) - not sure on this, might be as well "purein" from "Pre-in" (preinstall), though there haven't been any computers in FT...

ahoyazi
May 11, 2009, 11:08 PM
chapter 134

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1683/41596498.jpg

fizban
May 11, 2009, 11:37 PM
Is Wendy gonna have to cut a bitch?

I think so

LoS
May 11, 2009, 11:40 PM
The looks on their faces are priceless though, Wendy scared, then crying. While the Guild leader is totally surprised and even worried.

BinCs
May 23, 2009, 08:21 AM
Found at Ritual.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4120/66857963.jpg

kkck
May 23, 2009, 11:05 AM
Holy crap, thats gerard(at least I don't think it is mistgun considering he appears to be wearing the cloths he had at the end of TOP arc...)!

jamjamstyle
May 23, 2009, 11:45 AM

I think it's mistgun when you look at the clothing, damn... i really don't like this character. Where the hell did he appear from :( didn't we have enough of the tales of mistgun/sieglein/gerard. I think 1 arc is enough... :darn

Chaos Shadow
May 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
WHY i opened this page!!?

wowo that pic is a HUGE spoiler.. gerard/jeral alive? its probably related to one of Zeref´s Seal but well..

kkck
May 23, 2009, 01:37 PM
Found at Ritual.

Thats definitely gerard, compare the cloths.
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/96/08/

hongoasdf
May 24, 2009, 01:15 PM
Found at Ritual.

I demand an Explanation!

Seriously... I think Mashima is about to screw up... yet again.

Flolex
May 24, 2009, 02:18 PM
judging from the clothes or rather whats left of it, it is gerard

bittman
May 24, 2009, 06:33 PM
Oh shi-

Gerard?

I mean, I always had this sneaking suspicion he'd be back. After the early buildup he got, I think we were all a little disappointed when the guy who was the main villain candidate was defeated only 100 chapters in.

So, vessel-for-Zeref-take-#6?

Actually, my question is whether this is in the Oracian Seis base, or if Mashima is cutting to a scene elsewhere? I guess it would be a bit silly to cut elsewhere with this arc only having just started.

goldb
May 25, 2009, 08:59 AM
I'm wondering the same thing as you bittman, my guess is this is cutting to somewhere else, but I don't KNOW!!!! I wanna say Oracion Seis is planning to use him to bring back Zeref or maybe they have other plans for him.

Or maybe it's the other Dark Guild Grimoire Heart that have him, but if I remember properly Urtear said he was dead???

LordZet
May 25, 2009, 11:21 AM
I was expecting sieg to end up being leader of oricon seis. I'm disappointed.

Onomatopoeia
May 25, 2009, 11:45 AM
So while this was an interesting development I'm more curious to find out how this relates to the current arc. Mayhaps something to do with Nirvana?

The Oracion Seis were portrayed as the main baddies of this arc but at the same time I can't imagine Gerard as anyone but a big villain. So I can't help but think that he might overshadow them.

Still he doesn't seem in a very commanding position as of right now...

kkck
May 25, 2009, 12:26 PM
judging from the clothes or rather whats left of it, it is gerard

Is it really necessary for you to post the exact same link that I posted a post or two ago?:notrust

ahoyazi
May 31, 2009, 07:27 AM
chapter.137
http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc95/th_72673_up6722_122_95lo.jpg (http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72673_up6722_122_95lo.jpg)

Perhaps Anime Annonce

imamess
May 31, 2009, 02:39 PM
I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but what other announcement besides an anime could they make that would use a color page? Especially at this point in the story.

deffkryz
May 31, 2009, 08:10 PM
chapter.137
http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc95/th_72673_up6722_122_95lo.jpg (http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72673_up6722_122_95lo.jpg)

Perhaps Anime Annonce

Searching for "TV" or "アニメ"... Oh... now I get it... One step after the other please next time... ;)

That's an announcement for color pages next week with some big news coming as well.

次号、 カラー記事で
ビッグニュースを大発表!!

Next issue, coming up color pages
Big News about great announcement!! (I hope that makes any sense)

ahoyazi
June 20, 2009, 09:53 AM
chapter.140

Big News again, Hope this time is really Anime Annonce

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc70/th_12683_738130_122_70lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12683_738130_122_70lo.jpg)

hongoasdf
June 20, 2009, 01:49 PM
Midnight finally wakes up. For me, that's good news enough.

Is he seriously a man? I'm more confused now...

Onomatopoeia
June 20, 2009, 03:54 PM
Midnight finally wakes up. For me, that's good news enough.

Is he seriously a man? I'm more confused now...

No he's a man. With a lot of makeup. I've seen men that look like him.

But oh man finally Midnight wakes up, I wonder why though? OS is finally going to be making a come back though!

LoS
June 21, 2009, 05:27 AM
Midnight wakes up, but sadly it is at the very end of the chapter. I wonder who is confronting Midnight though. Midnight is still my favorite OS member and I know next to nothing about his/her character.

kkck
June 22, 2009, 11:08 AM
Midnight wakes up, but sadly it is at the very end of the chapter. I wonder who is confronting Midnight though. Midnight is still my favorite OS member and I know next to nothing about his/her character.

I think it is going to be that jura guy, the guy who controls earth. He mentioned a oracion 6 guy was getting closer and he was going to take him himself. Basically midnight will just sleepwalk into the enemy lol.

fuzaco
June 22, 2009, 11:42 AM
I hope that will really the anime announcement.

deffkryz
June 22, 2009, 02:50 PM

Actually, I think Gérard's the one - maybe he'll team up with Mistgun. :eyeroll

No, that was a serious prediction. :notrust

To the NEW big news... I wonder if Mashima's bored so WSM is going to give two chapters a week, since ch141 will have 23 pages... :darn

Now that was fun. :amuse

In fact I'm wondering how a FT anime would look like. Hope they don't ruin it like One Piece ... Naruto... Negima... ToLove-Ru...

Yes, I don't like that scribble action floundered style - don't know how to describe that...

Er, BTW: Did I get this right? Midnight acually calls Blaine "Father"/"chichiue"/父上"? o_O

ahoyazi
June 26, 2009, 11:14 PM
Anime!!!!!!That's true!!!!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4472/5751fff3.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/i/5751fff3.jpg/)

goldb
June 27, 2009, 07:44 AM
Yay!!!! best news I've heard all week!! finally it's coming does it give dates and other info?

hongoasdf
June 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
God Exists!

Well, from what I read in another site, it would be aired in Japan... next Fall (In Spain, assuming they converted that for their own site)... so that would be ummm.... *Googles* (Though, I didn't find their source, so it may as well not be true.)

But it's coming, and that's what fuckin' matters!!!

jamjamstyle
June 27, 2009, 07:26 PM
FINALLY, this year a lot of good series ended and there weren't rly good replacement. But this annoucement made my day, thanks hiro mashima-senpai

street_san
June 27, 2009, 08:53 PM
YESSS !!!!! Finally.

We were all waiting for this news and it finally came to us. But I'm still stinking for more info. Like date of the first episode, when will it come to North America and things like that.

But anyway: happy as ever :p

Kravmaga
June 27, 2009, 09:53 PM
Excellent! /mr. Burns
Well, prayers for anime are done, onto praying the anime will be done well, commencing... Oooommmiiituooofuuu....

Anyone able to confirm which studio will be in charge?
My google-fu has failed to yield any relevant information in english...

Castriota
June 27, 2009, 11:05 PM
wow that is freakin awesomeeeeeeee

deffkryz
June 28, 2009, 02:17 PM
Sa...Sa...Satellite?! Did I read this right? Satelight is going to make the anime?! They did a great job on Macross Frontiers 3D CGs. *shedtears*

A-1 Pictures did Kannagi (which I haven't seen)... Was that a good show?

BinCs
June 28, 2009, 02:33 PM
A-1 Pictures did Kannagi (which I haven't seen)... Was that a good show?
I don't know about Kannagi, but their Oofuri and Birdy the Mighty were really good in terms of animation.

chihoho
June 29, 2009, 03:49 AM
to bad there will alot of censoring:(

deffkryz
June 29, 2009, 04:24 AM
to bad there will alot of censoring:(

There isn't much to censor for Japanese television... Sure, there's nudity - but with covered nipples and crotches. One Piece has the same level and is shown Sundays at 9:30 on Fuji TV in Japan.

And there isn't that much blood spreading in the manga (yes there is but way less than in Naruto, Bleach and One Piece)

So unless it's not brought neither to Toonami nor RTL2 this won't get censored heavily. ;)

kaizoku king
June 29, 2009, 09:22 AM
now all they have to do is stick to the manga dont go making no filler except if it like 5-10 episodes not totally seperarting from the story like full metal alchemist or have a bunch of bull shit like naruto

thunderhead6482
June 29, 2009, 09:31 AM
now all the have to do is stick to the manga dont go making no filler except if it like 5 episodes not totally seperarting from the story like full metal alchemist or have a bunch of bull shit like naruto

They will have to make fillers though because once the anime catches up with the manga they have to make fillers.

SOLDIER [X]
June 29, 2009, 07:18 PM
It's either fillers or hiatus, take your pick.

kaizoku king
June 29, 2009, 07:54 PM
;1427148']It's either fillers or hiatus, take your pick.

i said they could take 5-10 episodes or more for fillers but not 30 something like naruto

kkck
June 29, 2009, 07:57 PM
;1427148']It's either fillers or hiatus, take your pick.

Both of them cause eventual loss of interest in the series. I guess a mediocre filler is better than a hiatus though. That would at least keep the interest of people somewhat longer.
[hr]

i said they could take 5-10 episodes or more for fillers but not 30 something like naruto

Even the actual manga does not have long arcs... I think the longest arc has between 25-35 chapters. making looong fillers in FT would be a mistake IMHO.

alphaclone01
June 29, 2009, 08:08 PM
An easy solution would be to make the anime arc's longer. Fights take a little longer, a little more dialog/humor here and there. So long as it's not like some DBZ fights where it seems like the character is powering up for two episodes before the actual fight then it would be alright and would also allow the manga to progress but eventually you'll have to have mini filler arcs here and there, as kkck said, so you don't lose interest.

kkck
June 29, 2009, 08:15 PM
An easy solution would be to make the anime arc's longer. Fights take a little longer, a little more dialog/humor here and there. So long as it's not like some DBZ fights where it seems like the character is powering up for two episodes before the actual fight then it would be alright and would also allow the manga to progress but eventually you'll have to have mini filler arcs here and there, as kkck said, so you don't lose interest.

IMHO making cannon arcs longer is not a good idea. The story always ends up losing part of it's integrity although on various levels. Short separate fillers would be better IMO. The main characters are in a way mercenaries who do any kind of job and favor; it should not be hard to make decent fillers considering the story takes place in a largely unexplained world where anything can happen.

Onomatopoeia
June 30, 2009, 12:56 AM
IMHO making cannon arcs longer is not a good idea. The story always ends up losing part of it's integrity although on various levels. Short separate fillers would be better IMO. The main characters are in a way mercenaries who do any kind of job and favor; it should not be hard to make decent fillers considering the story takes place in a largely unexplained world where anything can happen.

I could make the same argument for Naruto really easily you know. Look how good their fillers are.

It shouldn't be hard to increase the length of each arc by an episode or two with some lengthened fighting though. I've noticed that sometimes the fights in FT are pretty short.

LoS
June 30, 2009, 01:07 AM
I could make the same argument for Naruto really easily you know. Look how good their fillers are.

As bad as the Naruto fillers are, the thing is that Fairy Tail actually has a few chapters where the strongest team all take on filler type missions. It would not be very hard at all to incorporate those type of humorous missions into the anime, since it is already done in the manga. This would just make them more abundant.

Onomatopoeia
June 30, 2009, 01:12 AM
As bad as the Naruto fillers are, the thing is that Fairy Tail actually has a few chapters where the strongest team all take on filler type missions. It would not be very hard at all to incorporate those type of humorous missions into the anime, since it is already done in the manga. This would just make them more abundant.

You mean the missions where there is no fighting? Like when they were helping out at that restaurant?

Meh...you know as well as I do that the FT anime probably won't be watched for those sorts of missions.

deffkryz
June 30, 2009, 01:28 AM
I don't think that we have to chatter on whether or not there'd fillers in the next time...

A-1/Satelight + three years of manga sounds a pretty good mixture to me - far better than Toei (or Studio Pierrot) + one year of manga. As far as I can imagine they could easily make an episode out of one or up to three chapters. So come to think of it: There won't be any necessarity for them to start any filler content for the next... three or four years, I guess. You have to think about "holes" in the broadcasting due to holidays, baseball events etc. what may sum up the produced and broadcasted episodes to 50 episodes a year at maximum.

I believe Mashima-sensei has the right pace to continue FT. Similar to Oda-sensei. He doesn't stretch out his story like Kubo-sensei nor Kishimoto Masashi-sensei do with their...

But if it comes to "vote" what I'd prefer... Small fillers to none, up to 10 episodes containing something really different setting, like the Bleach or the latest One Piece ones (those Boss Luffy)... if they really were to start a filler.

BTW, 10 or less weeks after the series' starts - we gotta see Erza *yay*

If it's a good story, I could bare any filler. But most of the Naruto fillers are just crappy, contradict the manga canon and come to an even worse conclusion.

kaizoku king
July 02, 2009, 08:17 PM
If it's a good story, I could bare any filler. But most of the Naruto fillers are just crappy, contradict the manga canon and come to an even worse conclusion.

i totally agree with u i mean they just had a filler for shippuden and it just made a 360 to the point they were before the filler i hope FT doesnt turn out like that

Max Mojito
July 25, 2009, 09:27 PM
naruto has ridiculous fillers i dont watch the anime anymore its juss so far back, il catch the fights when there out thats about it, but fairy tale anime would be amazing, i dont mind fillers that r 3-5 episodes anythng more is just blahh

BinCs
July 27, 2009, 07:54 AM
Found a pic at Ikunlun:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8578/73045285.th.jpg (http://img35.imageshack.us/i/73045285.jpg/)
Oh, poor Gerard. He just about to start crying because of all hatred towards him.

Fyna
July 27, 2009, 08:16 AM
He's basically saying he doesn't know who Erza is and that he doesn't remember anything. I think. It's been forever since I translated and even spoken Japanese. XD

Zatono
July 27, 2009, 11:24 AM
Wait what? He forgot everything? Is that supposed to mean that he doesn't know the 'real Erza' anymore, and doesn't remember their time together? Or does he have a serious case of amnesia.

By the way, he really looked a lot more like Sieg in that picture...

kkck
July 27, 2009, 11:31 AM
I'd find it weird that he does not remember anything though. I would think he wants to forget rather than not remembering anything at all(he also was muttering erza's name before which further suggests he has not forgotten anything).

Unlucky Boy
July 27, 2009, 11:48 AM
Perhaps this is after he used Nirvana on himself?

Or maybe he really doesnt remember anything and thats why Cobra couldnt hear his inner voice

justf0rnow
July 27, 2009, 01:50 PM
Perhaps this is after he used Nirvana on himself?

i think it is, remember Elie's Aetherion on rave ? she eventually losing her memories if she keeps using too much Aetherion

bittman
July 27, 2009, 06:59 PM
He could also be playing Erza, Gerard has already been shown to be a great actor in fooling Erza and the entire council.

But Nirvana on himself would also work.

LoS
July 28, 2009, 01:14 AM
So answer me this, how the heck did Erza get all the way to where the Nirvana gate is located this quickly?

justf0rnow
July 28, 2009, 07:26 AM
So answer me this, how the heck did Erza get all the way to where the Nirvana gate is located this quickly?

theres a bond between them =P
and she could just look at the sky and discover it by her self

Evil3ye
July 28, 2009, 09:01 AM
Oh man. The evil guy suffers from amnesia..

I fear sth cheesy like Gerard turning good and all that stuff..

Pirulito
July 28, 2009, 09:24 AM
Oh, my...that fucking shit guy will be a good boy because of an amnesia?

Go back to the coffin, man!

cleodux
July 28, 2009, 10:02 PM
Why everybody hates Gerard? >.< His caharacter design is from Sieghart, i find it very hard for Mashima to makes him evil all the way. You guys must start to face reality lol.

Ok now about the amnesia thing, sure is cheesy, the theory about him got amnesia because of aetherion is hardly, because why the hell he released Nirvana then. He can just stood there and start asking, who the heck am i, hell he can even ask Natsu before he blows him off.

Amnesia because of Nirvana. Maybe, or maybe he just doesn't remember Erza only. The time they spent together, he just knows there is someone name Erza, thats it. Lastly, he just doesn't want Erza to get attached to him. So he lied.