PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 304 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

bax
December 07, 2007, 04:25 PM
The 303th chapter is HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22585)!! Get it while it's hot.

Mayuri is showed his true colors!! Always seemed lazy but enthusiastic, don't underestimate this weird captain!! because if you do, you'll be a pancake like Syazel... or is it?

Predict away guys :amuse

Extra-Info: Since ch304 will be in 1week later, this thread will stay as ch304predictions for a week longer than usual. :)

Zeus-Tails
December 07, 2007, 05:52 PM
For some reason, I don't quite think Szayel is dead. I mean he has shown himself scared once against Pesshe and Dondo and then the next chapter he's like "HA! I was just kidding :P". Also, I don't want to believe that this Espada, who was shown kicking the butt of 4 people at once is going to die by being squashed. That would be too lame a death.

rtyd1
December 07, 2007, 06:40 PM
Mayuri has seen his comebacks against the others,
because of that he didn't give him time to prepare a counter for his Bankai

Szayel has lived too and must be defeated,
next chapter he is bottled up and then KENPACHI vs NOITORA

Zeus-Tails
December 07, 2007, 06:53 PM
As much as I want to see Kenpachi vs Nnoitra, I don't want Szayel to die. Next to Stark, he's my fav. Espada.

EvolutionIX
December 07, 2007, 06:57 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like Kubo is rushing this?

Anyway, my prediction is that Szayel isnt quite dead, but he cant do much and mayuri will just finish him off or bottle him up :D

Then, finally...kenpachi. For some reason im more excited to hear him say his sword's name than to see his bankai or shikai (if his sword isnt a full-time shikai)

chrisb3
December 07, 2007, 07:31 PM
Szayel battle aftermath, followed by the main event Ken vs Noitoria.

They will have exchanged a few blows since we last saw them, prepare for Ulquorria comeback or major plot twist towards the end of the battle.

EvolutionIX
December 07, 2007, 08:02 PM
Szayel battle aftermath, followed by the main event Ken vs Noitoria.

They will have exchanged a few blows since we last saw them, prepare for Ulquorria comeback or major plot twist towards the end of the battle.

Please be more specific :D (plot twist? MAJOR?)

molokidan
December 07, 2007, 08:15 PM
I hope that Szayel isn't dead, only so that he can get tortured more by Mayuri. It's hilarious!

rtyd1
December 07, 2007, 08:26 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like Kubo is rushing this?

Since the manga went so slowly before he has to make up for it,
Fast paced chapters arent a bad thing,
The vast majority of us here are waiting for Kenpachi vs Noitora

Ichigo
December 07, 2007, 09:19 PM
what about the Vizard? when does Tite plan to bring them back into story line?

TheChosenOne
December 07, 2007, 10:05 PM
I think the first few pages will conclude the Mayuri vs Szayel fight. Hopefully the fight is over, I can't wait for Kenpachi. Then the chapter will start on Nnoi breathing hard and congratulating Kenpachi on pushing him to release, and the chapter ends with nnoi announcing his release name. :)

Navarr0Newton
December 07, 2007, 10:37 PM
i totaly agree. i want mayuri 2 mess pollo up. and who would have thought that my favorite character design EVER would actually replace ALL of his organs. i was wondering why his eyes looked so messed up.
hopefully he does what wants wit pollos body and then Nnoitra and Kenpachi can get it on.

i want kenpachi to brutally beat Nnoitra and make him think (What kind of monsters are these captains?)
that way it makes soul society look better. cuz i mean Byakuya got all bloodied.

AngryChubbs
December 07, 2007, 11:42 PM
szayel is dead, he said that he could counter the smoke viruses if he had time, and then mayuri asked if he did...so it is possible that szayel managed to counter the smoke just in the nick of time, but that he got severely wounded by the giant worm baby head falling on him and then next chapter mayuri will finish him off for good and then have the scene change to kenpachi and noi and the rest of the gang.

and no, i dont think it is being rushed. kubo is merely showing us that the captains are actually captains for a reason, and that they are not to be messed with by anybody.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 12:12 AM
I think szayel is alive like how zomari was after byakuya's bankai. Mayuri will just finish him off with a sword slash or bottle him up for his experiments. Finally kenpachi and nnoi can start, I think nnoi will most likely say his release name, while kenpachi looks on saying, finally I can have fun. :)

AngryChubbs
December 08, 2007, 12:13 AM
I think szayel is alive like how zomari was after byakuya's bankai. Mayuri will just finish him off with a sword slash or bottle him up for his experiments. Finally kenpachi and nnoi can start, I think nnoi will most likely say his release name, while kenpachi looks on saying, finally I can have fun. :)

completely agree with you. szayel will be alive but only so mayuri can paralyze him and take him for experimenting.

KyanWan
December 08, 2007, 02:43 AM
Definitely Szayel's getting cleaned up. Maybe we get to see Mayuri terrorizing him (in science AND in the reality of Szayel finally getting defeated after that big fight).

We're most likely going to go to Kenpachi & Noi (better be) ... but there's a slight possibility of Unohana getting introduced to a new obstacle. You know she's not going to get away with healing only.

Maybe she'll get to be the one that gives Yami the Tesla treatment. :P

IMO that's WAY off. At least 30-40 chapters on - if not more - until we see some real action out of them.

Who knows what they'll be doing.

I'd rather think of what's in the closer "distant future" - like Orihime rejecting the crack in Nell's mask - so she can return Ichigo's favors.

*GASP*

Don't tell me ... no way ... the possibility of Kenpachi being overwhelmed by - nah, couldn't be. BUT - Ulquiolla *might* return after Noi is dead ... and then, a healed Nell will help take care of him.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 03:09 AM
I think szayel will be alive just how zomari was with byakuya, mayuri will then finish of szayel with a sword slash or bottle him up. I think nmoi will release or atleast shout out his release command. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 08, 2007, 03:55 AM
I knew it,i knew,Mayuri wasnt impresed about this at all.Lol at Ishida,Mayuri is goin to get this,i dont think hes gonna experiment on him,hes jsut gonna kill him and all.

pongy
December 08, 2007, 06:33 AM
The next chapter will probably start with how Mayuri finished Syael off. And then scene switches to Nnoitora vs Kenpachi. The last panel of the next chapter would perhaps be kenpachi saying "bankai" or him calling out his sword's name XD. Otherwise it would be Nnoitora's release. So it will be another effective cliffhanger to keep the readers feel anticipated.

I'm guessing that they will play a big role when aizen finally have a big group of vastrolorde army with him, then every single ones of the vizards will get to fight each of them. I mean look at all of them with the hollow mask powers they look crazily strong. It would be great if after all the captains are exhausted after fighting espadas, and then aizen pops up with the vastrolordes army and says "its over" and then the vizards out of nowhere come to the rescue XD.

Hollow Kurono
December 08, 2007, 09:01 AM
The next chapter will probably start with how Mayuri finished Syael off. And then scene switches to Nnoitora vs Kenpachi. The last panel of the next chapter would perhaps be kenpachi saying "bankai" or him calling out his sword's name XD. Otherwise it would be Nnoitora's release. So it will be another effective cliffhanger to keep the readers feel anticipated.

Well i dont think Mayuri beats him that fast,maybe in two chapter and if he beats him in da next one,i dont think well see Kenpachi.Then were go to others character,i think the most anticipated fight will be last,so we must see somethin with Unoahana.Cant wait to see Kenpachis improwments.

I'm guessing that they will play a big role when aizen finally have a big group of vastrolorde army with him, then every single ones of the vizards will get to fight each of them. I mean look at all of them with the hollow mask powers they look crazily strong. It would be great if after all the captains are exhausted after fighting espadas, and then aizen pops up with the vastrolordes army and says "its over" and then the vizards out of nowhere come to the rescue XD.

Aizen wouldnt fight with his army,he would sent the army but he would go to somewhere else,yeah the vizards are crazy but i wonder is Shinji stronger then Ichigo,cause if not well we wont see much of a fight,but my opinion Shinji is stronger and could be ranked in da top.3 espada if he was an arancar.Well im not expectin anymore rescues after Kenpachis,Byakuyas,Mayuris and others apearance,after this theyre goin SS or Karakura and then wait till the war or something.

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 10:14 AM
its pretty obvious that the vaizards are the one most likely to handle the vasto lordes since hitsugaya did say that vasto lordes are stronger than the SS captains (although we dont know if its true or not yet ... ).
Im sure that we have doubters of the whole "kenpachi-in-shikai-no-bankai" thought but im crossing my fingers and hoping big time for kenpachi to have bankai when nnoitra shows him that his release will have to take him to use something else rather than just his eyepatch.
Mayuri will probably bottle him up if he doesnt try to do anything stupid and jizo probably already crushed szayel with the blades on his chest.
oh and mayuri's eyes does look a little bit loopy :D

Tsukisama
December 08, 2007, 10:21 AM
Well i dont think Mayuri beats him that fast,maybe in two chapter and if he beats him in da next one,i dont think well see Kenpachi.Then were go to others character,i think the most anticipated fight will be last,so we must see somethin with Unoahana.Cant wait to see Kenpachis improwments.

I agree that in the next chpater Mayuri will finish his fight with Szayel, likely capturing him for further experimentation, but I think Kenpachi's fight will be next.

If Unohana is going to actually fight in this arc, I would be most anticipating this fight. I mean, I am interested in learning whether Kenpachi has learned the name of his sword and some new attacks, but we have never seen Unohana do anything besides heal. Am I the only one more interested here in seeing Unohana fight than Kenpachi? :o

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 10:26 AM
i am there with you brother haha. Im pretty sure we're all wondering what type of power unohana have to be a captain in SS even though during the SS arc the shinigamis seem to take 4th squad as a joke im sure unohana wouldnt be taken as one.

The battle might start somewhere already in the border line of nnoitra releasing just like how 303 started with mayuri doll meaning szayel did his whole voodoo doll technique to get it. the chapter will probably end with kenpachi saying something like he didnt wanna show it to anybody else but hes going to anyway since hes a fighting maniac, meaning bankai !! (hopefully that is hehe) :p :D

Noitora518
December 08, 2007, 11:11 AM
Noitora's gonna release and is gonna be like the b est release ever!!! and it'll crush kenpachi, but kenpachi releases his eye patch and his bankai!! woohoo! SS owning espadas

AngryChubbs
December 08, 2007, 11:36 AM
I agree that in the next chpater Mayuri will finish his fight with Szayel, likely capturing him for further experimentation, but I think Kenpachi's fight will be next.

If Unohana is going to actually fight in this arc, I would be most anticipating this fight. I mean, I am interested in learning whether Kenpachi has learned the name of his sword and some new attacks, but we have never seen Unohana do anything besides heal. Am I the only one more interested here in seeing Unohana fight than Kenpachi? :o

nope, i am much more interested in unohana rather than kenpachi...and imagine if they put her up against number 3 or number 4 for when ulq returns...(he still has another hour about but hey, why not)

Noitora's gonna release and is gonna be like the b est release ever!!! and it'll crush kenpachi, but kenpachi releases his eye patch and his bankai!! woohoo! SS owning espadas
why does everyone want kenpachi to have a bankai...that completely ruins his character. i mean he is the only character who made it to captain without a bankai, and that makes him special...so why would you want to go and ruin that...and lets not forget that the eyepatch eats like what, half of his reitsu...thats insane.

Zeus-Tails
December 08, 2007, 11:52 AM
I want Kenpachi to have bankai but I want him to save it for the real Winter War. Right now, knowing his sword's name is good enough for me.

Tsukisama
December 08, 2007, 01:19 PM
why does everyone want kenpachi to have a bankai...that completely ruins his character. i mean he is the only character who made it to captain without a bankai, and that makes him special...so why would you want to go and ruin that...and lets not forget that the eyepatch eats like what, half of his reitsu...thats insane.

I agree. Having Kenpachi develop a bankai so soon would be too over-the-top. At this point, the only development his character should get is learning to connect with his sword, so that he can effectively use his shikai. I would not expect Kenpachi to learn his bankai until closer to the end of the series (like in the second-to-last arc), as it would probably make just so ridiculously powerful.

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 01:28 PM
very strong points made about kenpachi and how it would be better to have it in the real winter war also.
I guess only reason why we want him to show it now is since we already know other captains bankai we just want to see his you know and i know we wont be disappointed if he does happen to unleash it :D

itll be weird if szayel is alive still and taken by mayuri cuz then now we have 3 espadas (well gattenbein is a privaron but an espada regardless) and how the story progresses from that for them would be quite weird.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 01:47 PM
I think mayuri will finish of szayel, and most likely bottle him up. I think nnoi will most likelyhave the upperhand when the fight begins only Gor kenpachi to gain the upperhand by revealing somesort of new technique which forces nnoi to release. The chapter will most likely end with nnoi saying the command for his release, maybe some sort of snake theme. :)

Zeus-Tails
December 08, 2007, 02:29 PM
I think the eye patch (Kenpachi's) won't be coming off until AFTER Nnoitra releases and when the eye patch comes off, Nnoitra wets his pants.

Nnoitra: You're at your limit, hahahaha!
*Kenpachi takes off eyepatch*
Nnoitra: WTF!?!?

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 02:45 PM
Well hopefully the Ken vs Nnoi fight is not as fast and boring as the zomari and szayel fights. Fortunately Kubo has worked out the details, and will give us one of the best fights since Ichigo and Ken. :)

I also hope that Kubo throws Unohana an espada, maybe Hailbel (3), that would be amazing to see, maybe after the Ken fight. I would love to see how powerful she is, I believe she is up there with Shun and Uki maybe even Yamma (unlikely), but since nothing is revealed about her, maybe it's cuz of her power, like Isshin and Ryuuken :)

hollowdemon
December 08, 2007, 03:07 PM
i wouldve loved to see how a kenpachi doll was going to look like lol :p

the story will begin with mayuri's plan with szayel if hes dead/destroyed or not then ishida will probably be healed by unohana if she manages to get there llike how isane came there. Hopefully a cutscene of stark and halibel talking then goes to kenpachi vs nnoitra :D

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 03:16 PM
Well I wonder if Nemu gave everyone the antidote to Mayuri bankai, otherwise they would all be like Szayel. I think we will most likely see Unohana healing everyone and then switch to Nnoi breathing hard and saying his command while Kenpachi looks on and starts to smile. :)

pongy
December 08, 2007, 04:25 PM
i wouldve loved to see how a kenpachi doll was going to look like lol :p

Actually I want to see everyone's versions of the dolls XD. I mean.. look at Ishida's and Mayuri.. both are so adorable :D

Well I wonder if Nemu gave everyone the antidote to Mayuri bankai, otherwise they would all be like Szayel. I think we will most likely see Unohana healing everyone and then switch to Nnoi breathing hard and saying his command while Kenpachi looks on and starts to smile.

I think Mayuri might wants Ishida dead together with Szayel to take his revenge lolz. But yeah, I but Nemu will save the rest of them anyway.

Terasiel
December 08, 2007, 09:20 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of most of the predictions here: I see the chapter starting with the result of the Mayuri/Szayel battle and ending with a Kenpachi/Nnoitora scene.

If I were to call something a bit stranger though, I still think the execution squad is going to attack Unohana from behind now that she's alone and busy healing the fallen.

TheChosenOne
December 08, 2007, 09:25 PM
I doubt the exequias will make another appearence, they left cuz of Unohana's status of captain, I don't think they would try a suprise attack. I would rather have an espada meet with Unohana, maybe Halibel. :)

ShinobiWrath
December 08, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yes, only to see Unohana go all out.I Personally think her abilities will be saved for the inevitable War be it now or in the Winter.

My prediction. Szayel rises from the smoke and dust badly harmed but kickin'. Mayuri is intrigued by Szayel and taunts him about being a jarred specimen. Szayel refuses to be anyone's science project so he(as a last resort)kills himself after(in some strange way)declares victory in Aizen's name then reminds everyone that they're doom is imminent. Mayuri pities Szayel and at the same time belittles him by saying "It seems this one was far from worth the effort. Perhaps Aizen will be much more fitting a test subject." Mayuri's attention is focused to a suffering Red&White. Thanks to Nemu's quick thinking the two managed to survive Mayuri's Bankai but Mayuri is reluctant to allow them to live, shaming them with their failure. He strikes Nemu for her disobedience then aims Ashisogi Jizou at Ishida and Renji. Just as he poises to deliver the finishing blow to them out of the blue someone appears but is not shown. Elsewhere Noitora and Kenpachi fight more. Kenpachi deflects Noitora's blows with ease but Noitora manages a few slashes here and there. Kenpachi realizes Noitora's power is indeed impressive but not to Ichigo's level. Noitora is angered for the thought being considered second to Ichigo and tells Kenpachi he's only a minute to live. With this he shouts his release command and name. Kenpachi smirks with appease remarking. "That's more like it."
End Chapter

I hope it's a Rhino!

AngryChubbs
December 09, 2007, 12:05 AM
unohana prolly wont be featured till a much later time...i dont think a new espada will be introduced at this time, i mean so far we know all but the top 3 and all but the top 4 and yammy should be killed off very soon. and then it will prolly cut to aizen laughing as his plan is going along schedule PERFECTLY or something like that.

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 12:19 AM
I think mayuri will finish szayel, while telling him how superior he is and how he is gonna experiment on him. Kenpachi will start his fight with nnoi while orihime heals everybody. I think unohana will most likely get an espada to fight after the ken fight.

AngryChubbs
December 09, 2007, 12:47 AM
I think mayuri will finish szayel, while telling him how superior he is and how he is gonna experiment on him. Kenpachi will start his fight with nnoi while orihime heals everybody. I think unohana will most likely get an espada to fight after the ken fight.

im not sure about unohana geting an espada to fight, i mean,
first of all, she did say that she was there ONLY to heal and let the extermination squad escape
and second...it really depends on whether or not you think kubo is going to make this the war, or if the captains will just take the others and leave and train some more. it really all depends on which of those 2 things you think will happen...

i personally think that there will be no actual winter war, and that the captains will kill all the espada that get in the way and heal everyone and then aizen will show up with a couple of vastolordes and the "winter war" will happen at that time.

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 12:57 AM
if its any espada it GOTS to be yammi. I mean there would be no reason that the weakest espada manages to stay alive and have 5 espada who are ranked higher than him to be dead and obliterated by SS captains.

Hopefully we'll see a glimpse of unohanas power :D

AngryChubbs
December 09, 2007, 01:03 AM
yammy is going to be one of those people who always get left behind...i can see it now...all the espada are dead, and the vastolordes are fighting with the viazards....and yammy is somewhere off in the distance doing nothing.

notBowen
December 09, 2007, 01:10 AM
Yammy has always been Nappa to Ulquiorra's Vegeta. He's going to get destroyed utterly by someone to hype them before a fight.

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 01:11 AM
lol
nicely put gentlemen ... :D

if he doesnt die while this whole rescue mission by the soul society then ill definitely say something is wrong with KT
he'll die in an embarrassing shameful way i believe :p

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 01:17 AM
I hope yammi is killed off during this arc, maybe by a captain. I really hope that unohana gets someone to fight. Just cu she doesn't want to fight, I doubt she would let someone atttack her cu of that. Maybe chad can kill yammi for what he did to his arm in arrancar arc. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 09, 2007, 01:57 AM
I hope yammi is killed off during this arc, maybe by a captain. I really hope that unohana gets someone to fight. Just cu she doesn't want to fight, I doubt she would let someone atttack her cu of that. Maybe chad can kill yammi for what he did to his arm in arrancar arc. :)

If I had to bet all my cash on something in Bleach, (a whopping 6 dollars and 44 cents), it would be that Chad is going to destroy Yammi.

I would go as far as to say that the next fight after Mayuri is Chad vs Yammi.

drakend
December 09, 2007, 03:56 AM
I hope that Ichigo got healed in the meantime... because there is a bored and annoyed guy called Ulquiorra who is coming back and he won't be happy at all. If Inoue hasn't realized this and didn't heal Ichigo (or negated the event of him being injured, whatever...) and he will still be half dead it would be really pathetic, don't you think so?
Anyway I am really happy that Szayel Apollo got killed, he lasted too much and he was annoying with his crappy dolls. :D

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 05:48 AM

Well i dont see her fightin at all.Chad wont fight anyone at this arc anymore.Theyre goin out of HM,theres no need to kill weak espada and then fight stronger and stronger arancars,they came to save them not fighting.

I hope that Ichigo got healed in the meantime... because there is a bored and annoyed guy called Ulquiorra who is coming back and he won't be happy at all. If Inoue hasn't realized this and didn't heal Ichigo (or negated the event of him being injured, whatever...) and he will still be half dead it would be really pathetic, don't you think so?
Anyway I am really happy that Szayel Apollo got killed, he lasted too much and he was annoying with his crappy dolls.

Well i want to see Kenpachi now,not Ichigo.She should heal Grimmjaw,but she will heal Ichigo so he could run away with them back to SS or Karakura,im not expectin anymore espada comin here,i wonder what will Halibel do,shes probably still standin there and watchin the fight,Ken beats Noi and theyre off.

drakend
December 09, 2007, 08:46 AM
Well i want to see Kenpachi now,not Ichigo.She should heal Grimmjaw,but she will heal Ichigo so he could run away with them back to SS or Karakura,im not expectin anymore espada comin here,i wonder what will Halibel do,shes probably still standin there and watchin the fight,Ken beats Noi and theyre off.
I want to see Kenpachi too... I only said that Ichigo should be getting healed by Inoue now, otherwise this is quite ludicrous.

wismoney
December 09, 2007, 10:58 AM
man role on chapter 304 cant wait really hoping that the 8th espada is finally dead or at the very least in a position where hes one slash away from being disintergrated lol, i hope the kenpachi fight lives up to the obvious hype there's a lot of expectant fans out there!!

hollowdemon
December 09, 2007, 11:59 AM
Mayuri's attention is focused to a suffering Red&White. Thanks to Nemu's quick thinking the two managed to survive Mayuri's Bankai but Mayuri is reluctant to allow them to live, shaming them with their failure. He strikes Nemu for her disobedience then aims Ashisogi Jizou at Ishida and Renji. Just as he poises to deliver the finishing blow to them out of the blue someone appears but is not shown

Im not sure how and why you would get the idea of mayuri killing both renji and ishida when renji is also a member of the gotei 13 and mayuri has no intention of killing him not that i know of. Ishida somewhat makes sense but i doubt he'll go that far just to kill him after all its a rescue mission that they received an order for. :oh

The chapter will start out with szayel basically half-dead and having another verbal warfare with mayuri which will lead to mayuri either taking him out with a certain move with jizou or just keeping him for experiment. Then its the pay-per-view we've been waiting for kenpachi vs nnoitra already in the midst of battle and chapter ending with nnoitra release or kenpachi saying that he has to use something else to beat him :D

Of course at this point i think halibel and the remaining top espadas arent going to do anything since most of the weaker ones are wiped out already.
The death of nnoitra wont be by kenpachi im predicting, but by halibel who shows up a half dead beaten nnoitra to a pulp when the captains, ichigo and co. leave and delivers the finishing blow to nnoitra herself since hes not worth to keep alive.
Regardless, id still would love to see kenpachi vs nnoitra battle :D

TheChosenOne
December 09, 2007, 01:28 PM
Well i dont see her fightin at all.Chad wont fight anyone at this arc anymore.Theyre goin out of HM,theres no need to kill weak espada and then fight stronger and stronger arancars,they came to save them not fighting.

Well since everyone except Chad got to fight a fair espada, I think Kubo might give him Yammi. Since there only 5 espada will remain, and Yammi being 10, Kubo could decide to kill him off by Giving Chad the opportunity after he is healed. :)

I also want to see Kenpachi, but I think Kubo will give Orhime healing everyone and most likely we will see Kenpachi in the last 2 pages, smiling and grinning while Nnoi says his command. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 09, 2007, 01:29 PM
Too bad Soi Fon didn't come to fight Halible.
I always wonder what Soi Fon's bankai could possibly be when her shikai is so rigged.
Plus, we still haven't seen how her shikai actually works. Probably be interesting.

Btw, as for the Mayuri attacking Ishida and Renji. I have to say a firm no.
They're on a rescue mission. He may dislike Ishida for the previous beatdown, but how can he explain a dead Ishida to the commander.

"Well, we was walking out see, and he was like, ""I forgot my bow"", then he turned and ran right into my bankai. There really was nothing I could do."

eddy26
December 09, 2007, 01:34 PM
I'm glad Szayel is dead or on the verge of death thanks to Mayuri. I always found Mayuri annoying but damn talk about him turning around and changing my mind. He is very psychotic but in a cool way. I think next chapter Mayuri does his thing if Szayel is alive and I'm sure there is no possibility that he'll even harm Ishida or Renji. Byakuya was there to save Rukia and Unohana was there to save Chad. I'm sure Mayuri is under orders to save Renji and bring him back to Soul Society. Once Szayel is dead for good I wouldn't be surprised if they switch to Unohana instead of Kenpachi. I'm glad it is taking so little time for the captains to finish off these Espada. This is the first time we've actually seen the captains win. In SS we saw Kenpachi fight Ichigo to a draw and Byakuya lose to Ichigo at the end. It was important to show the captains strength especially since these espada aren't vasto lorde. Kubo at least showed us these espada's strength it's not like they didn't put up a fight. We saw Szayel beating up Renji and Ishida we saw Aaroniero almost kill Rukia. Zomari is the exception but Byakuya did have to cut his arm and leg to beat him. If they switch to Unohana I think maybe Yammy comes and tries to attack but instead of having her draw her sword to beat Yammy Chad will probably be healed and would fight in her place instead. If they do switch to the Kenpachi fight I get the feeling this will be an ass kicking by Kenpachi with Nnoi putting up little opposition. He might release to stretch it an extra chapter but if the pattern continues Kenpachi will win 3 chapters max. As much as people were complaining about Szayel being alive for too long the same thing applies to Nnoitra we saw him attack Chad, Ichigo after stabbing Grimmjaw in the back, we saw him fighting against Nel and in her flashback and now fighting Kenpachi. I'm surprised Halibel hasn't fallen asleep watching him fight. What I want to see is what will happen after the Kenpachi battle is over. The crew might go back to SS maybe Nel or Grimmjaw dying. I doubt this is the winter war. I don't expect to see the Vizards anytime soon so this arc is just about to finish. The Vizards don't care for humans or shinigamis so I do not see them rushing in to fight with SS ever. They have their own motives once the war begins we will see what those motives are.

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 02:50 PM
Well since everyone except Chad got to fight a fair espada, I think Kubo might give him Yammi. Since there only 5 espada will remain, and Yammi being 10, Kubo could decide to kill him off by Giving Chad the opportunity after he is healed.

Yeah after hes healed but not in HM,do u realy think they will try and get into more mess??This would be lame,u heal a guy and he goes fightin again,and besides i dont think Chad will beat Yammi at this moment,he still needs a lil more training.

I'm glad Szayel is dead or on the verge of death thanks to Mayuri. I always found Mayuri annoying but damn talk about him turning around and changing my mind. He is very psychotic but in a cool way. I think next chapter Mayuri does his thing if Szayel is alive and I'm sure there is no possibility that he'll even harm Ishida or Renji. Byakuya was there to save Rukia and Unohana was there to save Chad. I'm sure Mayuri is under orders to save Renji and bring him back to Soul Society. Once Szayel is dead for good I wouldn't be surprised if they switch to Unohana instead of Kenpachi. I'm glad it is taking so little time for the captains to finish off these Espada. This is the first time we've actually seen the captains win. In SS we saw Kenpachi fight Ichigo to a draw and Byakuya lose to Ichigo at the end. It was important to show the captains strength especially since these espada aren't vasto lorde. Kubo at least showed us these espada's strength it's not like they didn't put up a fight. We saw Szayel beating up Renji and Ishida we saw Aaroniero almost kill Rukia. Zomari is the exception but Byakuya did have to cut his arm and leg to beat him. If they switch to Unohana I think maybe Yammy comes and tries to attack but instead of having her draw her sword to beat Yammy Chad will probably be healed and would fight in her place instead. If they do switch to the Kenpachi fight I get the feeling this will be an ass kicking by Kenpachi with Nnoi putting up little opposition. He might release to stretch it an extra chapter but if the pattern continues Kenpachi will win 3 chapters max. As much as people were complaining about Szayel being alive for too long the same thing applies to Nnoitra we saw him attack Chad, Ichigo after stabbing Grimmjaw in the back, we saw him fighting against Nel and in her flashback and now fighting Kenpachi. I'm surprised Halibel hasn't fallen asleep watching him fight. What I want to see is what will happen after the Kenpachi battle is over. The crew might go back to SS maybe Nel or Grimmjaw dying. I doubt this is the winter war. I don't expect to see the Vizards anytime soon so this arc is just about to finish. The Vizards don't care for humans or shinigamis so I do not see them rushing in to fight with SS ever. They have their own motives once the war begins we will see what those motives are.

Yeah i think the same way,theyre savin the best for last,there aint gonna be anymore saviors if they run into trouble,but if ur expectin that Yammi will show up against Unoahana that would be realy lame,cause i think it would be better if he is fightin Chad in da winter war,i wonder what will those ordinary arancar or what they are will do,call for back up.Grimmjaw and Nel and others will be taken home after the fights are over,i think Kubo needs to save some espada,Halibel is still watchin the fight,she is bored probably.

Hockeychaoz
December 09, 2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah after hes healed but not in HM,do u realy think they will try and get into more mess??This would be lame,u heal a guy and he goes fightin again,and besides i dont think Chad will beat Yammi at this moment,he still needs a lil more training.

I gotta disagree with you there.
I think Chad is at Yammi's level completely. Chad destroyed the Privvon Espada with 1 hit. That's gotta count for something. Yammi's best atribute seemed to be his brute force. I think it'll turn into a contest of sheer strength between the two titans.

Something I'd like to see happen is a stalemate between the 2 and Yammi return defeated. Espada 1-4 then 10 will be there. Aizen will strip him of his 10th place, and Ulq will take him as his underling.

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 03:57 PM
I gotta disagree with you there.
I think Chad is at Yammi's level completely. Chad destroyed the Privvon Espada with 1 hit. That's gotta count for something. Yammi's best atribute seemed to be his brute force. I think it'll turn into a contest of sheer strength between the two titans.

Something I'd like to see happen is a stalemate between the 2 and Yammi return defeated. Espada 1-4 then 10 will be there. Aizen will strip him of his 10th place, and Ulq will take him as his underling.

I have to disagree with u there.I dont think Chads at Yammis level completely.Maybe Chad destroyed a Privvon Espada with one hit,but he showed all his trumph cards there and he defeated an x espada.And Yammi is the 10 ranked espada,Chad aint Ichigo,Chad needs more trainin to win against Yammi,maybe CHad could fight with Yammi,but i dont he will last a minute in Yammis released form.

Yammi is goin to stay as the 10 espada,Ulqiora doesnt even intend to get such a troublesome job,to train someone.Ulqiora doesnt care,he only takes orders from Aizen and if he would get striped,Ulqiora would obey his precious Aizens orders and will not help Yammi.

ShinobiWrath
December 09, 2007, 06:15 PM
Im not sure how and why you would get the idea of mayuri killing both renji and ishida when renji is also a member of the gotei 13 and mayuri has no intention of killing him not that i know of. Ishida somewhat makes sense but i doubt he'll go that far just to kill him after all its a rescue mission that they received an order for. :oh

The chapter will start out with szayel basically half-dead and having another verbal warfare with mayuri which will lead to mayuri either taking him out with a certain move with jizou or just keeping him for experiment. Then its the pay-per-view we've been waiting for kenpachi vs nnoitra already in the midst of battle and chapter ending with nnoitra release or kenpachi saying that he has to use something else to beat him :D

Of course at this point i think halibel and the remaining top espadas arent going to do anything since most of the weaker ones are wiped out already.
The death of nnoitra wont be by kenpachi im predicting, but by halibel who shows up a half dead beaten nnoitra to a pulp when the captains, ichigo and co. leave and delivers the finishing blow to nnoitra herself since hes not worth to keep alive.

Didn't stop him from killing those 11th division squad members. You are right, I just think Mayuri's that rotten.

AngryChubbs
December 09, 2007, 06:37 PM
Didn't stop him from killing those 11th division squad members. You are right, I just think Mayuri's that rotten.

well its no secret that to be a good scientist, you cant have morals and whatnot. if you felt bad for doing the things you do, then you would never progress. you cant build something that takes lives if you feel bad when someone dies...know what i mean?

ShaunMati1
December 09, 2007, 06:52 PM
all u ppl who think chad is going to fight...hes not, i highly doubt anyone else will fight. Everyone had their chance. Tite Kubo is doing the correct thing and speeding this arc up...do any of u realize the bleach has been in HM for 5 months....with that in mind kubo needs to get the hell outta there. Next fight is kenpachi and then they should get out and move the story along.

Neuroff
December 09, 2007, 07:37 PM
I have to disagree with u there.I dont think Chads at Yammis level completely.Maybe Chad destroyed a Privvon Espada with one hit,but he showed all his trumph cards there and he defeated an x espada.And Yammi is the 10 ranked espada,Chad aint Ichigo,Chad needs more trainin to win against Yammi,maybe CHad could fight with Yammi,but i dont he will last a minute in Yammis released form.

Yammi is goin to stay as the 10 espada,Ulqiora doesnt even intend to get such a troublesome job,to train someone.Ulqiora doesnt care,he only takes orders from Aizen and if he would get striped,Ulqiora would obey his precious Aizens orders and will not help Yammi.
You're underestimating Chad. He didn't use any trump cards, he just had never known his true strength. Chad is on a completely different level than he used to be. And it's not like he has to be as strong as Ichigo to beat Yammy. Ichigo demonstrated that he's on a much higher level than Yammy.

He actually killed people from his own division, which is even worse.

AngryChubbs
December 09, 2007, 08:54 PM
all u ppl who think chad is going to fight...hes not, i highly doubt anyone else will fight. Everyone had their chance. Tite Kubo is doing the correct thing and speeding this arc up...do any of u realize the bleach has been in HM for 5 months....with that in mind kubo needs to get the hell outta there. Next fight is kenpachi and then they should get out and move the story along.

i more or less agree with you...but one thing you have got to remember is that kenpachi said that old man yama said that they are having the war now because the captains can cross over at full power.....i think thats what he said.....(too lazy to go back and check....if anyone wants to, i would greatly appreciate it....) and if thats the case, then they might not want to retreat yet and will probably continue to fight. in which case, chad could get yammy because he has been treated like shit ever since the beginning of the story...seriously, if i was him, i would prolly kill myself lol

sasorixd97
December 09, 2007, 10:00 PM
If grantz ends up being dead I have a feeling much like when AA died they will show the espada who are not fighting and reflect on the dead I think it will be when we learn the old espada's name finally and we will learn something new about stark and halibel as well then it will half way into the issue go to Nnoitora's fight

tobiuchiha
December 09, 2007, 10:20 PM

Well i think the person that will kill Nnoitora most likely will be neltu cuz they had a history together and it woud make the most sense beacause neltu remember was about twp release her zanpakuto but the reverted back 2 her litle kid form,I think tite did this cuz he wanted 2 keep us hangin.

Neuroff
December 09, 2007, 10:28 PM
i more or less agree with you...but one thing you have got to remember is that kenpachi said that old man yama said that they are having the war now because the captains can cross over at full power.....i think thats what he said.....(too lazy to go back and check....if anyone wants to, i would greatly appreciate it....) and if thats the case, then they might not want to retreat yet and will probably continue to fight. in which case, chad could get yammy because he has been treated like shit ever since the beginning of the story...seriously, if i was him, i would prolly kill myself lol
He didn't say anything about having the war now. He said that the captains could pass through because Urahara stabilized it. They clearly AREN'T having the war now, because Kenpachi said he could have come by himself.

Hollow Kurono
December 10, 2007, 12:21 AM
You're underestimating Chad. He didn't use any trump cards, he just had never known his true strength. Chad is on a completely different level than he used to be. And it's not like he has to be as strong as Ichigo to beat Yammy. Ichigo demonstrated that he's on a much higher level than Yammy.

Oh yeah then why Chad didnt show anything new when he met Noitora??Huh?And ur misunderstanding me,im not underestimating Chad,but im sayin he needs to work a little more to get to the level of a 10th espada.

TheChosenOne
December 10, 2007, 12:29 AM
I think chad most likely is in par with yammi, I dont know what about the released form. I think szayel will most likely be alive like zomari only to be finished of by mayuri. Does mayuri still want to experiment on szayel. I think we might see nnoi saying his release command and kenpachi smiling and saying finally I get to have fun. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 10, 2007, 01:25 AM
Oh yeah then why Chad didnt show anything new when he met Noitora??Huh?And ur misunderstanding me,im not underestimating Chad,but im sayin he needs to work a little more to get to the level of a 10th espada.

Well, you could be right. Maybe he doesn't have anything new. But he attacked the 5th Espada. Clearly, we can see from Ichigo cleaving off Yammi's arm, to not being able to even touch Noitoria. And compared to having to go all out bankai/mask to beat GJ.

I know Ichigo =/= Chad. But we can still draw conclusions from that.

The difference in power between 10th and 5th is massive. Chad doesn't need to be a superpower to beat 10th Espada.

And you don't always have to bust out new stuff. Whats the old saying? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Why bust out a new move when he just K.O.ed another guy with it in 1 hit.

How was he to know how ridiculous Noi was gonna be.

Neuroff
December 10, 2007, 01:29 AM
A powerup is not even close to being a trump card. Chad is going to be using his new powers every time now, it's not something that temporarily gives him power when he needs it. And it's funny that you expect him to show something new when he fights Nnoitra, who is way stronger than him, IMMEDIATELY after he just got a huge powerup. That's not something you can reasonably expect. That's like asking why Ichigo couldn't just pull something out and beat Aizen back in Soul Society.

molokidan
December 10, 2007, 01:58 AM
I think you are overlooking something very important here -- Chad is like the Yamucha of Bleach. Kubo's made it so that his only purpose in the story at all, is just to emphasize the power of the villains and demonstrate their strength. In order to accomplish that, it means he he's going to lose. Again. And again. And again.

It's sad, because I like Chad, and I wish they'd explore his character more (at least more than Orihime and Ishida). I want to see what happens when he's pushed over the edge. He's often times KOed too quickly to really get "serious."

KyanWan
December 10, 2007, 04:06 AM
Too bad Soi Fon didn't come to fight Halible.
I always wonder what Soi Fon's bankai could possibly be when her shikai is so rigged.
Plus, we still haven't seen how her shikai actually works. Probably be interesting.

Btw, as for the Mayuri attacking Ishida and Renji. I have to say a firm no.
They're on a rescue mission. He may dislike Ishida for the previous beatdown, but how can he explain a dead Ishida to the commander.

"Well, we was walking out see, and he was like, ""I forgot my bow"", then he turned and ran right into my bankai. There really was nothing I could do."

SoiFon already explained how her shikai works - get stabbed twice, die.

She's got a nice AWP going there. ZOMG AWP NOOBx0rZ!

But that's interesting ... to see how that would work against an Espada. Technically, she should be one of the most powerful based on that one attack. Plus, she's great at hitting ... however, we see how she did against Yourichi's shunpo - quite bad. I imagine Yourichi holds the title of "fastest shinigami".

If Zomari's the "fastest espada" (and dead too) - and SoiFon can hit Yourichi (but not twice in the same spot) ...

Hmmmm .... But back to the question - *CAN* SoiFon kill an Espada with her shikai - or just mortally wound them?

Chad is like the Yamucha of Bleach.

T_T

That would SERIOUSLY suck - because I had my hopes up that he would start to have some more signifigant roles once he mastered his own power. He seems like he's got more potential than to just be a human punching bag / Espada-tester.

He's a cool character - hope he doesn't stay leaning on Ichigo for protection. Chad would be disappointed (and so would we.... [referencing Chad's backstory - watch eachother's backs])

drakend
December 10, 2007, 04:52 AM
SoiFon already explained how her shikai works - get stabbed twice, die.

She's got a nice AWP going there. ZOMG AWP NOOBx0rZ!

But that's interesting ... to see how that would work against an Espada. Technically, she should be one of the most powerful based on that one attack. Plus, she's great at hitting ... however, we see how she did against Yourichi's shunpo - quite bad. I imagine Yourichi holds the title of "fastest shinigami".

The fastest shinigami is Ichigo with the mask.

TheChosenOne
December 10, 2007, 05:39 AM
The fastest shinigami is Ichigo with the mask.

I think yoruichi is still the fastest character in bleach. She has increased her ability of shunpo enough to be called goddess, she know Manu secret techniques like the one byakuya used against zomari. I think ichigo would moat likely second in speed to yoruichi. :)

Zeus-Tails
December 10, 2007, 06:22 AM
As of right now, I don't think Ichigo is even 2nd fastest. I mean we don't know about Urahara yet. It's likely he's pretty fast too having learned some stuff from Yoruichi since they grew up and trained together. Furthermore, you're forgetting Aizen. Being at his limit in footwork has to mean he's pretty friggin fast.

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 06:52 AM
i couldnt agree with you more, look how friggin fast even ryuuken was when he was training uryuu, i almost thought he teleported. there's still urahara,ryuuken and isshin, we aint seen non of them serious, yet they've still owned everything they fought.
i hope zaraki chops off noitaras head, so they can just hurry up and get out of HM, man this is taking forever.

drakend
December 10, 2007, 09:29 AM
i couldnt agree with you more, look how friggin fast even ryuuken was when he was training uryuu, i almost thought he teleported. there's still urahara,ryuuken and isshin, we aint seen non of them serious, yet they've still owned everything they fought.
i hope zaraki chops off noitaras head, so they can just hurry up and get out of HM, man this is taking forever.
Uh yeah and what they owned? Trash so the example doesn't even count. Look I'm not saying they're weak or whatever, but the speed is the only notable feature of Ichigo's bankai so don't nerf that lol. Yes he has getsuga tensho but it's getting boring and weak: it didn't do anything to Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw, so it's time for an upgrade. At least for the speed leave it to Ichigo... :D

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 09:50 AM
Uh yeah and what they owned? Trash so the example doesn't even count. Look I'm not saying they're weak or whatever, but the speed is the only notable feature of Ichigo's bankai so don't nerf that lol. ]Yes he has getsuga tensho but it's getting boring and weak: it didn't do anything to Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw, so it's time for an upgrade. At least for the speed leave it to Ichigo... :D

yes your right i'll spare him some speed.

back on topic:i think zaraki wont remove his eye patch next chapter.him and noitara are gonna have an "i have more power"orgy which will finally reach crescendo upon the removal his eye patch. maybe a yachiru appearance.

Hollow Kurono
December 10, 2007, 10:30 AM
yes your right i'll spare him some speed.

back on topic:i think zaraki wont remove his eye patch next chapter.him and noitara are gonna have an "i have more power"orgy which will finally reach crescendo upon the removal his eye patch. maybe a yachiru appearance.

Well i dont hink that well see Zaraki or Noi doin exept talkin,cause its gonna be Mayuri vs Szayel,why jump from a middle of a fight to a new fight,which is da most expected fight.It would be better if Szayel gets beaten and UNoahana does her thing,so that the Noi/Ken fight wouldnt have any interuptions.

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
well the best thing that kubo wants to do right now is speeding things up and finishing the battles but i think the reason why it seems like szayel and zomari's death was since he wants to reveal more things during the kenpachi vs nnoitra fight. Maybe where stark and halibel is watching them and talks about what aizen's plan is or of course the battle between kenpachi vs nnoitra but im pretty sure theres going to be more than just that.
We still dont know where byakuya went and what unohana is doing.

lexx
December 10, 2007, 01:42 PM
Something I've never really understood about Ichigo's bankai:

All Tensa Zangetsu adds is speed and a black getsuga.

The speed is pretty ridiculous: Ichigo was able to knock away a full million blade pieces of Senbon Sakura attacking him at once, and was also able to escape Byakuya's vision a few times.

My problem is with how Ichigo fights: his bankai should make him an assassin, one of those shiai quick-draw fighters. His fighting style seems to be stuck at where he was with shikai Zengetsu: meeting swords and making bigass frontal attacks with Getsuga Tenshou.

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 01:47 PM
thats why im guessing another inner side moment will be revealed once again or probably hollow ichigo will make a sudden takeover moment once again.
Of course after the awesome battle of kenpachi vs nnoitra that we've been waiting for :D
although i think its going to take place of mayuri finishing szayel on this chapter

ShaunMati1
December 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
guys im going to say something that may be a little irrelevant to the main topic but, i feel that Inoue should die and heres why. As all of u noticed, tite kubo is definitely speeding things up and the story is finally progressing after being solitary for so dam long. But another reason i feel that Inoue should die is that Tite Kubo put himself in a really really tough situation. How is he going to transition this arc to the winter war. Everyone needs to train so will he make another arc like the bounto arc, if he does it should be like a training arc. But anyway the reason i feel that inoue should die is because if she dies...first off its unpredictable...no one would have thought that, and secondly it gives Kubo options on what his next move will be...alot of options that seem better than now. Right now the only thing i see to get out of HM is after the Kenpachi fight they just take everyone and get out and start training for ppl they cant beat now. So thats what i feel should happen. *REPLY**

KyanWan
December 10, 2007, 03:29 PM
There was a discussion in the series - if I recall correctly - about "when Inoue dies she'll make a powerful shinigami".

It's already been hinted. I, too, have a feeling that's coming up very soon.

But I do have to agree - we're not seeing Noi vs Ken just yet ... it's just too big. :D

As for Ichigo and his strengths and speeds - we all know he's amazing, BUT, just look what Shinji did with him - "Let the idiot go."

He knew:

A) The moron will improve himself ... like an idiot ... as usual ... eventually.
(Zomg Grimm I just whipped your ass ... but I'm 90% dead ... OMG WTF Noi! ARRG! *die*)

B) He'll die.

So if he has any hope, he'll come back. If he's a waste of time, whatever.

( All my money's on A. Odds are 1:1 )

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 04:08 PM
well if ken vs nnoi isnt coming just yet ....
what would be in store for the next chapter then ?
its only inevitable that we're going to see the battle but i cant see whats going to come before that and making another further delay for the battle. Only thing that could delay this battle we're anticipating is something that involves with the top remaining espadas and also gin/tousen discussing the next action to be taken while the battle is going on.

I still hope for the battle to be coming up next tho :D

TheChosenOne
December 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
I think Ken and Nnoi will be in next chapter, since there is no point on them not being in it. The captains fight have been sharing the same concept, so unless Kubo really wants to increase the anticipation more, I doubt Ken is not featured next chapter :)

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
im sure mayuri's plan is going to have this finally annoying espada to rest and kill him for his experimenting pleasure. They're just going to have a verbal warfare then transitions to kenpachi vs nnoitra :D

stugots
December 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
i think the next chapter will be 2 pages of the aftermath between mayuri and szayell. then there will be a shot of chad being healed by unohana. chad will be depressed since he always looses and will compare himself to ichigo. then like a siloetted foot will appear from the hole that he punched the privaion through. then we will see ken vs nnoi fighting. nnois release should be a crab or scorpion and zarakz shikai is a battle axe.also does anyone remember that ukitake is in hueco mundo. after rukia defeated arroniero there was a small pannel of a silouetted figure with a #13 badge on the arm. no joke look it up. i think he will be fighting someone. hey since there techically isnt a leiutenant for division 13 would he make rukia the new lieutenant. after all she did defeat an espada and the third and fourth seat of 13 probably suck. and dont be all "nnoitras release is a snake". u guys only think that because of the fake spoiler 2 weeksago. therefore the old man is not #3 or is named avaron van verde. he should be #1 or 2.

radical3113
December 10, 2007, 07:27 PM
only two pages of mayuri-szayel? i dont think so
chad-ichigo comparison? not likely
ukitake appointing a vice right in HM? not his style
zarakis shikai? wtf

all this in one chapter? , kubo never makes one chapter this exiting.

Kaonazhie
December 10, 2007, 07:53 PM
also does anyone remember that ukitake is in hueco mundo. after rukia defeated arroniero there was a small pannel of a silouetted figure with a #13 badge on the arm. no joke look it up.

Could you link to the panel in question? I just now went and looked at Rukia's fight with #9.. couldn't catch it myself. Sure it wasn't part of the flashback?

As for this issue, I predict it'll be finishing up Mayuri's fight, with the last 2-3 pages moving to Noitara/Kenpachi.

ShinigamiAkuma
December 10, 2007, 08:33 PM
Ukitake and Shunsui will fight some higher ups. Sajin will fight Yammy. Hitsu will fight the execution squad....

But I cant see the HM arc to be the end of the battles, the captains may be forced to retreat. Urahara will be(or has been) asked to gather a squad and defeat them soon (just like he was asked to open the HM gate hence Urahara is working in direct orders from SS) that explains why Isshin got out of his gigai!

pjboom
December 10, 2007, 08:51 PM
guys im going to say something that may be a little irrelevant to the main topic but, i feel that Inoue should die and heres why. As all of u noticed, tite kubo is definitely speeding things up and the story is finally progressing after being solitary for so dam long. But another reason i feel that Inoue should die is that Tite Kubo put himself in a really really tough situation. How is he going to transition this arc to the winter war. Everyone needs to train so will he make another arc like the bounto arc, if he does it should be like a training arc. But anyway the reason i feel that inoue should die is because if she dies...first off its unpredictable...no one would have thought that, and secondly it gives Kubo options on what his next move will be...alot of options that seem better than now. Right now the only thing i see to get out of HM is after the Kenpachi fight they just take everyone and get out and start training for ppl they cant beat now. So thats what i feel should happen. *REPLY**

I have my own theory, the only thing for sure is that until the hogyoku is restored, inoue won't leave HM, here comes my imagination, aizen turns inoue into an arrancar. This would be a total spin to the history.

hollowdemon
December 10, 2007, 08:52 PM
im not sure if we established that ALL the SS captains are in last noches but im assuming so sicne zaraki pointed out he wanted to come alone but everybody insisted comin.

But we wont get to that far with this chapter itll only be the conclusion of szayel also focus on kenpachi vs nnoitra battle now :D

Neuroff
December 10, 2007, 09:23 PM
Could you link to the panel in question? I just now went and looked at Rukia's fight with #9.. couldn't catch it myself. Sure it wasn't part of the flashback?

As for this issue, I predict it'll be finishing up Mayuri's fight, with the last 2-3 pages moving to Noitara/Kenpachi.
That's just a flashback of Kaien.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 12:15 AM
I think szayel will survive mayuri attack only to be destroyed by mayuri yet again. I wonder if szayel has another ability that he has not revealed. Hopefully kenpachi and nnoi will be included next chapter, I think kenpachi will push nnoi to release and the chapter wi most likely end with nnoi saying his command while kenpachi grins. :)

ShaunMati1
December 11, 2007, 02:03 AM
Im almost positive Aizen said that only he Hyugoku (sorry for spelling) can turn only hollows into arrancar or it can be used to make the king's key. But as for next chapter...lets hope Tite has atleast a few pages of Kenpachi vs Nnoi....i doubt there will be any other fights after that....we have been in HM way too long lets get the hell out.

patedecarne
December 11, 2007, 05:51 AM
IMO , I'm waiting for the noitora/kenpachi fight finish quickly , because I'm a minority from the bleach fans that don't expect so much from this fight , for me Byakuya and rukia's fight were the best , and I really doubt that Kenpachi fight will be so "stylish" like the byakuya fight , maybe 3 chapters to finish this fight and so the plot will develop , please , kubo , bring to HC Kyouraku and Ukitake from all of gods sake...

Griffith
December 11, 2007, 07:15 AM
I believe the chapter will begin like the last chapter of Byakuya's fight, with Szayel surviving and Mayuri teasing him, then we will see Kenpachi's fight which I hope shows us his Shikai or some good pwnage ^^.
About the Hougyoku and Inoue, I believe that after the fights Inoue will press everyone to go and destroy it using the rejection power but that's what I think Aizen really wants, let me explain, Urahara said that he wasn't able to destroy it so IMO that means that he tried, weakening the artifact, so what Aizen wants is Inoue rejecting the Hougyoku for it to achieve its initial full potential.
So he will let Inoue and the others through las noches to reject Hougyoku and stop her in the exact moment where it was unharmed.

Tsukisama
December 11, 2007, 09:42 AM
I believe the chapter will begin like the last chapter of Byakuya's fight, with Szayel surviving and Mayuri teasing him, then we will see Kenpachi's fight which I hope shows us his Shikai or some good pwnage ^^.
About the Hougyoku and Inoue, I believe that after the fights Inoue will press everyone to go and destroy it using the rejection power but that's what I think Aizen really wants, let me explain, Urahara said that he wasn't able to destroy it so IMO that means that he tried, weakening the artifact, so what Aizen wants is Inoue rejecting the Hougyoku for it to achieve its initial full potential.
So he will let Inoue and the others through las noches to reject Hougyoku and stop her in the exact moment where it was unharmed.

Wow! That is a pretty good theory. I haven't heard that idea before. I like it. It sounds rather plausible. That would be a very interesting twist and would be a nice way to transition from the rescue of Orihime to the winter war.

As for Kenpachi's fight, I'm not expecting too much from him just yet. He'll have his chance to do something spectular during the actual war. I've considered these few captain battles as just a warm-up for what's to come, and since Kenpachi achieving bankai so soon in the plot would be ludicrous, the only major development for Kenpachi to have is learning the name of his sword and effectively using his shikai. We might get a hint of it against Nnoitora, but it would make more sense for Kubo to save it for the big baddies to come later to add epicness.

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
im sure this whole shikai/bankai thoughts are flying through everybodys head regardless of what the whole data book by the man kubo himself wrote. Theres gotta be something else other than the whole eyepatch thing for kenpachi and its very possible. Itll only take when nnoitra to release for kenpachi to reveal what he has :D

akward_silense
December 11, 2007, 10:43 AM
On the Kenpachi subject, If Kubo knows his fans well(which so far I haven't been let down) then we will see something. Be it a shikai, bankai, or some random absurd power up, we will see SOMETHING............

On the Inoue note; If Aizen wanted Inoue to reject the hogyoku he would have had her done it already. Aizen and Ulquiorra have proven several times that (Before Ichigo showed up) that she would do whatever Aizen commanded. Aizen talks and Inoue does. It's that simple so why would Aizen not have her do it before she finds out that her friends have come to save her.....let alone captain class shinigami. Now it's too late unless she's done it already and we don't know........I have a feeling that very soon we will see some revelations in Aizen's plot because stuff is starting to not make sense.

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 10:57 AM
of course kenpachi has something up his sleeve :D
otherwise it would just let some of us who expected him to have something else rather than just his eyepatch down. Im sure an espada isnt as tough as a vasto lorde but kenpachi couldnt've came to las noches knowing that he only has his taking off eyepatch power boost to fall back on again.

after the espada vs captains battle its pretty obvious that inoue isnt going to head back with the gang to either soul society or karakura town. Aizen will find a way to still keep her in las noches and without making her resist either. Since she did say that she was going to be the one tho has to do the reversing hougyoku effect.
I wonder if she reverses the hougyoku it would involve with the kings key :o
what im saying is theres gotta be more than just inoue thinking she can just reverse the hougyoku from being created and then boom shes back in karakura town safe and sound stuffing her face with the different variety foods that she always eat everyday. im going for inoue dying after all is said and done :(

radical3113
December 11, 2007, 11:16 AM
inoue is a girl they never do anything in animes/mangas just sit around waiting to be saved. (sexist)
but i dont understand your vasto/espada logic

an arrancar is a hollow with shinigami powers or a hybrid as i call them
the espada are just the top ten of these hybrids
hollows are as follows:
4.hollow
3.gillian
2.adjuhcas
1.vasto lorde
any of these can be arrancar-ized
take a look at the arrancars that were the first to fight ichi in HM,they were weak.
the espada are most likely hybrids made from adjuhcas or vasto , seeing as their the top 10 hollows in HM. im thinking there are only 3 vasto lordes in the whole of HM(the three we aint properly seen yet)

304 aint gonna show us any trump card vasto lorde , aizen would have already arracar-ized them to increase their power.the hogyoku has arracar-ized loads of hollows even enough for all 10 espadas to be replaced, what i wanna know in 304 is what the hogyoku can do when its fully released.

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
thats probably going to be after the whole espada vs captain battle is done and over with or better yet might have cutscenes of the remaining espada talking about how the hougyoku is about to be fully awakened and the remaining vasto lordes to appear while waiting for the result of the remaining battles, kenpachi vs nnoitra that is :D

its going to be mayuri in the beginning of the chapter to keep szayel for his experimenting pleasure or kill him cuz hes definitely not worth it although it seems that hes more interested in getting an experiment for himself which will be interesting to see what happens with szayel then it comes in the middle of the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle where we see them smiling at each other once again since they both realize that they're just brute strength fighting against each other. Which will cause nnoitra to release by the end of chapter :D

ShaunMati1
December 11, 2007, 12:59 PM
You know what would be interesting....well we all pretty much want Kenpachi to know something new, whether its shikai or bankai or just some new techniques. For me to see him getting bankai or shikai....i would want to see him lose against Nnoitora just because we have all seen how kenpachi is without his eye patch and with that eye patch it seems he doesnt even need bankai or shikai. So the only way to convince me he needs it is if he loses to nnoitora and learns bankai during the winter war.

The theory about Inoue pressin everyone to destroy the hogyoku, its something that wont happen simply because, look at how tite is speeding things up. If inoue presses everyone to destroy the hogyoku that will just lead to more fights (from what i think). And if ur thinking "well aizen will just let them in las noches without fighting them so they can attempt to destroy it" than why didnt aizen just do that in the beginning, no wait why didnt Kubo do it. I feel that kubo finaly figured out that he needs to get out of hm, and fast and if ur theory turns out to be correct SS will lose and Ichi's crew will die....no one is strong enough to face the vasto lordes or aizen...not even close.

IamKIRA
December 11, 2007, 01:07 PM
does anyone notice that the exequias ran from unohana but chased ichigo li wonder how strong she really is

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 01:39 PM
which i dont think it will lead up to the whole going balls out in las noches right now to occur. Its probably just going to be with for the whole rescue mission of ichigo and co. but NOT orihime. Afterwards will take plan in karakura town and possibly soul society too where the vasto lordes decides to split up and cause confusion so they can strike both at the same time :D

but at the moment im just anticipating for kenpachi vs nnoitra battle. The theory of kenpachi losing against nnoitra to gain bankai im not too well fond of .. since its nature for kenpachis character to be like that just like how byakuya was designed to be a cocky high noble guy. Kenpachi being defeated would just cause him to go into insane mode and starts wilding out on everybody around and kills them (exagerration of course :p)
But i do see kenpachi revealing something he have learned at the time being and nnoitra probably wont be shocked but to find out that his power reiatsu is which will have an all out nnoitra released state and kenpachi reiatsu power flowing type battle !!! :D
or .... kenpachi would just take care of nnoitra and say " huh this is suppose to be an espada? what a joke" lol :p

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 01:48 PM
does anyone notice that the exequias ran from unohana but chased ichigo li wonder how strong she really is

Well the exequias ran cuz they saw the captain robe that Unohana was wearing, while Ichigo did not have a signal for his power. I think if Ichigo was wearing a captain robe, the exequias would run. :)

inoue is a girl they never do anything in animes/mangas just sit around waiting to be saved. (sexist)
but i dont understand your vasto/espada logic

Well I guess Rukia is an exception, she has defeated an espada in this arc. I think we will most likely see Inoue more active next arc. We did not see Rukia do anything during SS, cuz she was captive, it's the same concept with Orihime, she will most likely not do anything until officially rescued. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:02 PM
certainly not on this chapter since shes just going to have courtside view along with nel and ichigo of kenpachi vs nnoitra battle. I believe either halibel or stark or even halibel's fraccion will go down to the battlesite of the two and retrieve orihime back either after she heals everybody or before (that would suck if its before :( )

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 02:09 PM
I don't think Halibel or anyone else will jump in. Aizen gave ulq the responsibility of looking after Orihime, so I doubt anyone else intervenes. I would love if Kenpachi fights two espadas, like he did against the captain in SS. :)

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:17 PM
well i wouldnt reject the idea but dont you think itll make kenpachi seem a little bit TOO invincible than he already is ? we already think that hes one of the strongest captain with his reiatsu alone let alone learning his bankai and shikai too.

Yeah, orihime is ulquiorra responsibility so ur saying that orihime would be retrieved after she heals everybody and perhaps the whole idea of reversing nel's broken mask?
since that sounds like a lot of time to be spared and its only a matter of time until ulquiorra gets out of the stupid prison jail and takes her back and yes its probably going to be after the battle but hey whose to say hes not going to make a surprise entrance ? :D

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 02:23 PM
Well not really, look at his boast of fighting four people at once during SS. Which included two captains, that itself gave him an invincible aura, I doubt the espada's would make him change that perception. :)

I think Orihime will be rescued by the captain, that is the imperative of this rescue mission. I don't think they would leave her behind, unless more espada's shows up and withdrawing is the only option. :)

akward_silense
December 11, 2007, 02:27 PM
you know, while kenpachi and noitora and ichigo are the center of focus in the manga right now, has anyone thought that that orihime could be off to the side right now with nell rejecting all the way back to the point where nel's mask was shattered, restoring her to a number 3 espada. She is fully capable of doing this and no one has payed any attention to her at all. I'm sure she will have some kind of important role here. that was too much stuff that happened with nell to just shrug her off. I think orihime is restoring nel while everyone is focused on kenpachi.

it would be pretty damn smart.

hollowdemon
December 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
well it was about to be 4 people but ended up only 2 captains though :oh

well that would be the case if orihime already did what aizen needed her to do in the first place but we havent even seen her do anything but to get in the middle of the battles (like always) and then gets kidnapped by the espadas again since her duty is not finished yet and i know aizen's not foolish enough to let that happen.

Aizen is probably watching kenpachi vs nnoitra battle as they speak and analyzing what powers they've improved and what the vasto lordes required to have to beat them since im sure he doesnt know about the vaizards yet but the vaizards know something about him :oh

Nevertheless, kenpachi vs nnoitra is just two maniac that one side has a thirst and hunger for stronger people to fight for fun. At the other side a maniac who claims to be stronger and takes out people from the back if they ARE stronger than him. what maniacs :D

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
I hope Orihime restores nell to her former self, with all her power in store. Well what about Nnoi, wouldn't Nell try to to destroy him for what he did to her. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 11, 2007, 03:30 PM
I hope Orihime restores nell to her former self, with all her power in store. Well what about Nnoi, wouldn't Nell try to to destroy him for what he did to her. :)

That wouldnt happen for da first time,if it doesnt came her to mind that she can heal Ichigo,nothin will come to mind about Nell aswell and Nell wouldnt trie destroyin him,she always spares him,like a little girl.

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 03:32 PM
Prediction time:

I think that Aizen never wanted Orihime to reverse the Hougoyoku. It seems too obvious and not sinister enough. Aizen knew that Ichigo and Co. invaded SS against all odds to rescue a friend. Why would HM be any different.

The way I see it, is everyone expects thats what Aizen wanted Inoue for. It's not gonna turn out that way. What he really wanted was the captains/Ichigo & Co in HM for some reason.

Theories Theories Theories.

And as for the very next chapter. I'd say its gotta be Mayuri finishing Szayle. (hopefully 1 or 2 pages.) Zaraki fighting Noi. Or Chad being healed, and Yammi showing up.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 05:11 PM
I really hope that chad gets an espada kill, him fighting nnoi was unfair since he is too powerful for him. Its the same when he was in SS, shun was too powerul for him and he was injured and someone healed him. So maybe yammi will show up and chad will take care of him so only four espada will be left. :)

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
I really hope that chad gets an espada kill, him fighting nnoi was unfair since he is too powerful for him. Its the same when he was in SS, shun was too powerul for him and he was injured and someone healed him. So maybe yammi will show up and chad will take care of him so only four espada will be left. :)

Honestly, I can't see #10 living, but 9,8,7,6,5 dying. Chad's gonna kill Yammi. Then he'll eat Yammi for protein!

akward_silense
December 11, 2007, 06:48 PM
More predictions!!! Chad gets healed and kills Aizen!!! Arc over!! everyone is happy!!!

just kidding.....that would be pretty funny.....or how about Ganju shows up and defeats Aizen in a one on one battle........theres a good plot twist for ya!!

I'm sorry guys, I just can't think of anything serious right now.......

KyanWan
December 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
Honestly, I can't see #10 living, but 9,8,7,6,5 dying. Chad's gonna kill Yammi. Then he'll eat Yammi for protein!

Chad's going to rip Yammi's legs & head off to complete his prosthetic body.

Man what I just said is lame. Doh.

TheChosenOne
December 11, 2007, 07:13 PM
Hopefully the Chad fight will occur after the Kenpachi fight. I can't wait anymore, the anticipation is maddening, luckily Kubo has worked out all the kinks and will be a fight to remember. :)

cacwoody
December 11, 2007, 11:05 PM
Prediction time:

I think that Aizen never wanted Orihime to reverse the Hougoyoku. It seems too obvious and not sinister enough. Aizen knew that Ichigo and Co. invaded SS against all odds to rescue a friend. Why would HM be any different.

The way I see it, is everyone expects thats what Aizen wanted Inoue for. It's not gonna turn out that way. What he really wanted was the captains/Ichigo & Co in HM for some reason.

This made me think of something...not sure if its been brought up before though. Could Aizen have lied to Orihime and the rest of the espada about her true powers? Maybe her power really isnt capable of "event rejection" but is something similar...and Aizen wants her to go to the hougyoku and use her powers to try to reject it for some reason...hmmmm is this making sense to you guys? its just not coming out right i think............................................

Hockeychaoz
December 11, 2007, 11:07 PM
This made me think of something...not sure if its been brought up before though. Could Aizen have lied to Orihime and the rest of the espada about her true powers? Maybe her power really isnt capable of "event rejection" but is something similar...and Aizen wants her to go to the hougyoku and use her powers to try to reject it for some reason...hmmmm is this making sense to you guys? its just not coming out right i think............................................

I follow you.

Honestly, I just don't want it to be that Aizen wants Inoue to revert the Hougoyoku. It's too obvious. I want some devious plan that makes us go... "Holy shit. how didn't we see that coming!"

rocker2
December 12, 2007, 12:57 AM
Kenpachi defeating Noi will probably not happen. Noi is above Grimmjow, who is close to Ichigo in hollow form, at least the last time Ichigo fought. Having a captain like Kenpachi be above a bankai vaizard would be a little much, especially since Ichigo w/ bankai and hollow form could easily crush Byakuga (Kenpachi is certainly not above Byakuga - maybe close to equal though likely below). There is a limit to the power of bankai and the only way to overcome that barrier for a shinigami is to go vaizard. Ichigo at full strength would likely be enough to deal with Noi and if Orihime heals him, he'll probably jump in as Kenpachi fades to finish the job. Or as previously suggested, Orihime can heal Nel and she can finish off Noi.

When Ulquiorra comes for Orihime, he'll likely be up against a combination of Nel, Ichigo and/or Kenpachi which will balance the odds in Orihime's rescue. It is unlikely that after Ulquiorra's defeat that the battles will continue until the final battle, especially once the crew realizes that it takes more than a captain class to defeat an espada 5 and higher. If bankai is needed for 7-10, the captains are screwed on the high end, even if they team battle. Not to mention that Aizen could, though unlikely, step in and with his shikai, wipe out the crew except for maybe Ichigo, who will probably last just a little longer with his vaizard powers. Aizen will probably let the crew go though since he's just playing with them in the first place (as his vice-cap and Ulquiorra pointed out a while back) and the seeds are already planted. We already know the goal of restoring the houygoku, but what will be really twisted is if he can get that accomplished by pulling strings from afar (ie. Orihime is saved, only to somehow have her powers still used to fully awaken and repower the houygoku).

eddy26
December 12, 2007, 01:06 AM
I think Aizen doesn't have any real need for Orihime. I believe the theory he just kidnapped her to see how much Soul Society has increased in strength. Like the case of Rukia he had two ways to get the Hougoyoku after Rukia's execution or by using that technique Urahara had created. I'm sure Aizen really has two plans about the Hougoyoku 1. wait for three months for it to awaken by itself 2. Use Orihime's power. The thing that sticks out to me is that he doesn't need to have the Hougoyuku awakened this soon. He hasn't finished gathering the Vasto Lordes to complete the espada. Everyone has the theory that espada 1 - 4 are vasto lordes with maybe Wonderwice also being one. He doesn't have 10 so he will be in a very big disadvantage considering the enemies he might have Urahara and Ichigo and company once everyone gets out of Hueco Mundo. Soul Society and the new powers the captains have aquired and maybe some of the vice captains have powered up as well. The Vizards although I still think they have different motives to move against Aizen not caring for humans or shinigami's. The Kenpachi fight will probably start at the end of the next chapter. Szayel is still alive but at the brink of death Mayuri will just finish him off. We might also get a glance at what Unohana, Byakuya, or the badly beaten Ichigo and Nel and what Orihime is doing for them. I think just a glance I don't know of which one of the three. Hopefully after the Kenpachi battle we get out of Hueco Mundo all the people who needed to be saved have captains helping them. There are no more captains in Hueco Mundo the whole reason Kenpachi said he thought he was enough but that's not the case was to illustrate the fact that Mayuri, Unohana, and Mayuri came with him not that all of the captains came to Hueco Mundo. Orihime will probably leave with everyone Aizen really doesn't need her she was just a decoy plus it's not like Ichigo and company gave up on Rukia in Soul Society eventhough they were fighting people stronger than them. No way Orihime stays in Hueco Mundo I mean damn everybody in Ichigo's crew have risked their lives for her.

KyanWan
December 12, 2007, 01:11 AM
I follow you.

Honestly, I just don't want it to be that Aizen wants Inoue to revert the Hougoyoku. It's too obvious. I want some devious plan that makes us go... "Holy shit. how didn't we see that coming!"

There's been something said about the hou-yoku "awakening". Quite possibly - it could have been sealed or damaged.

The way Orihime usually "rejects" - is a change (an event) to something is reversed. Like Grimmjaw - she rejected his arm being cut off (WHICH SHE DID NOT SEE), it grew back.

If she really could "reject" something from being created, she could have "rejected" Ulquiorra - and made him disappear. But that's the limit of what she can do - she rejects *events* on *objects* - say Ulquiorra tears those no-names in half - she rejected their death event and brought them back to life.

Aizen wanted Orihime to think whatever she's thinking she can do to the ... hou-ImTooLazyToSpellItRight-yoku ... and in turn, do his bidding unknowingly. If Aizen takes her back, she's going to make Aizen more powerful - and quite possibly - assist in creating *stronger* vasto lorde than there already are (1-2-3).

Now, back to Aizen, Orihime, & Grimmjaw's arm. He was testing the extent of her power. Normally, what Orihime does - is *rejects* things she knows that happened - like Ichigo getting the tar whipped out of him. BUT - we didn't see her rejecting things she wasn't aware of.

Aizen made her confirm the extent of her power & ability. He made her reject an event that she knew nothing of - namely - Tousen blowing Grimmjaw's arm to dust. ( He should have made her revive Luppi. I like the poor kid now. :D )

Aizen knows exactly what's wrong with the hou-ImTooLazyToSpellItRight-yoku (cut & paste is your friend) - that's why he showed it to her. That's why he knows EXACTLY what Orihime the hero is thinking to do - and - she's not aware of whatever she's supposed to reject with that thing.

(But still, durr, offer her a chocolate covered turnip with some ice cream ... and she'd do it anyways. What's the big deal.)

cacwoody
December 12, 2007, 01:44 AM
Kenpachi defeating Noi will probably not happen. Noi is above Grimmjow, who is close to Ichigo in hollow form, at least the last time Ichigo fought. Having a captain like Kenpachi be above a bankai vaizard would be a little much, especially since Ichigo w/ bankai and hollow form could easily crush Byakuga (Kenpachi is certainly not above Byakuga - maybe close to equal though likely below). There is a limit to the power of bankai and the only way to overcome that barrier for a shinigami is to go vaizard. Ichigo at full strength would likely be enough to deal with Noi and if Orihime heals him, he'll probably jump in as Kenpachi fades to finish the job. Or as previously suggested, Orihime can heal Nel and she can finish off Noi.

I don't understand how people can say this. i mean, do you not even think about what you say before you say it. First of all, lets mention everything that is true of the present: Noi is more powerful than Grimmjow. Grimmjow was close to Ichigo in hollow form.

Secondly, things that you stated out of context. (or atleast in my oppinion): ichigo w/bankai and hollow form COULD easily crush byakuya. However, that is only because ichigo was about to lose but shirosaki stepped in and heavily wounded byakuya. So really, ichigo w/bankai was not as powerful as byakuya. another thing is that, yes i would say that byakuya is more skillful than kenpachi but definitely not as powerful. not by a long shot.

Lastly, things that don't even make sense to me. ichigo has obviously powered up since SS arc. Its been two months since then i think, correct me if I'm wrong. So what do you think SS has been doing this whole time? Just sitting around drinking sake? I doubt it highly. I'm sure that they have been training heavily to prepare for the winter war. Also, Ichigo didn't even improve that much in my opinion. at least not as big as a power leap as when he learned bankai. I can see that the captains are now more powerful than Ichigo. Reasons are that Ichigo struggled a lot with Grimmjow #6, with bankai/hollow mask. However, Byakuya, and Kurotsuchi both defeated there opponents, #7 and #8 with only bankai. Yeah you can say that Byakuya and Kurotsuchi both suffered heavy damage but they took it intentionally. In Mayuri's case, he just thought it was funny, and in Kayak's case, he was just taking things slow within his superiority complex...because thats how he rolls. xP

So in conclusion.......Kenpachi is going to kick Nnoitra's ass!!

TheChosenOne
December 12, 2007, 02:05 AM
I think we will see szayel alive in the first few pages, he will be just like zomari. Mayuri will finish szayel with a sword slash and will run off. I think nnoi will most likely be breathing hard while kenpachi smiles, which pushes nnoi to sat his command making kenpachi grin and saying, finally I will have fun. :)

Zeus-Tails
December 12, 2007, 04:33 AM

Let me make things clear to you. Kenpachi is the only other character, other than Ichigo, that has A LOT of potential. He is captain level based on pure reiatsu and he will be getting power-ups from both knowing his sword's name AND going bankai. And those power-ups would be significant BECAUSE he has such a high natural reiatsu. Knowing his sword's name is enough to push him to on par with Vaizard Ichigo or further.

Also, I'm pretty sure when Ganju compared Byakuya and Kenpachi he said something along the lines of "them being on par...no Byakuya is a little stronger." But he's comparing Kenpachi with the eyepatch on so he hasn't witnessed Kenpachi's full reiatsu. I feel Byakuya and no-eye-patch Kenpachi are on par. The main reason Kenpachi drew with Ichigo is because Kenpachi allowed himself to be attacked multiple times before taking the eye patch off so he was weaker from all those injuries before he could max out. Furthermore, unlike Byakuya, Kenpachi doesn't care to dodge hits.

Anyway, if Kenpachi does indeed know his sword's name now, he has left Byakuya in the dust. I see a nice gap separating them solely because of him knowing the sword's name.

Oh, btw, bankai Ichigo is enough to beat Byakuya. Ichigo can move fast enough that Byakuya can't react and he could kill Byakuya at will, but he chose not to. Then Byakuya got the upper hand because Ichigo's experience with bankai weakened his speed, but overall bankai Ichigo > Byakuya. Bankai Vizard Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Byakuya.

When Ulquiorra comes for Orihime, he'll likely be up against a combination of Nel, Ichigo and/or Kenpachi which will balance the odds in Orihime's rescue. It is unlikely that after Ulquiorra's defeat that the battles will continue until the final battle, especially once the crew realizes that it takes more than a captain class to defeat an espada 5 and higher. If bankai is needed for 7-10, the captains are screwed on the high end, even if they team battle. Not to mention that Aizen could, though unlikely, step in and with his shikai, wipe out the crew except for maybe Ichigo, who will probably last just a little longer with his vaizard powers. Aizen will probably let the crew go though since he's just playing with them in the first place (as his vice-cap and Ulquiorra pointed out a while back) and the seeds are already planted. We already know the goal of restoring the houygoku, but what will be really twisted is if he can get that accomplished by pulling strings from afar (ie. Orihime is saved, only to somehow have her powers still used to fully awaken and repower the houygoku).

Pfft, as I said in other posts, Ulquiorra isn't coming back for the rest of this arc. 2 hours is a long time in this manga in terms of battle. I think since Ulquiorra has been sealed, only about 30 minutes has passed. Yes, there has been a lot of dialogue, but it doesn't take long to shout out trash-talk. This arc will end as Ulquiorra returns to find an empty battlefield.

WaveBossa
December 12, 2007, 05:53 AM
Pfft, as I said in other posts, Ulquiorra isn't coming back for the rest of this arc. 2 hours is a long time in this manga in terms of battle. I think since Ulquiorra has been sealed, only about 30 minutes has passed. Yes, there has been a lot of dialogue, but it doesn't take long to shout out trash-talk. This arc will end as Ulquiorra returns to find an empty battlefield.

In the last chapter it is stated that it has been more then an hour (Szayel says this himself)

Furthermore, I'm surprised you can't see what Kubo is setting up? It's bleach! Uli will come back at the most critical moment and do something. Come on, even a 5 year old could have predicted that. If it weren't the case, Kubo would not have given it a time constraint.

[hr]

Let me make things clear to you. Kenpachi is the only other character, other than Ichigo, that has A LOT of potential. He is captain level based on pure reiatsu and he will be getting power-ups from both knowing his sword's name AND going bankai. And those power-ups would be significant BECAUSE he has such a high natural reiatsu. Knowing his sword's name is enough to push him to on par with Vaizard Ichigo or further.

I'll agree you on this one though. You got this part completely right.

drakend
December 12, 2007, 06:12 AM
Oh that's nice you know how this arc will end: did Kubo tell you this? Or are you just making your own speculations as facts? :rolleyes:

ZackFatima
December 12, 2007, 07:12 AM
the fights already changed hands enough times 2 plot twists in this fight already it would be getting kinda annoying if it switched again With Chad and Rukia getting medical attention and Szayel prety much dead (if he aint hes in a prety lousy position) this would be the last remaining bout and is probably set up for conclusion Id guess that this fight ends with Nnoitra releasing and Zaraki showing us hes learned something new (probably not Bankai but maybe his swords actual ability and taking off his eyepatch) My guess is Aizen knew this was going to happen (id be amazed if Yammy didnt show up and get himself killed) Its just a hunch but i think that it is likely that he was attempting to route out the weaklings within the espada or hes probably testing his creations to see how they stacked up and will probably go back to the drawing board. Lets look whos already a corpse or who lost a fight already Espada's 9 and 7 are dead espada 8 probably dead espada 6 beaten to a pulp if hes not dead and espada 5 is in a prety bad situation hes injured from his fight with nel hes fighting Zaraki who by no means is gonna be an easy opponent

The power scale seems to have changed radically i doubt that the captains were the same power as they once were or that the gap between the espada is as large between numbers as far as it looks the first significant gap seems to be between 7 and 6

patedecarne
December 12, 2007, 11:14 AM
another possiblity about the powers of the captains; what if Urahara created another kind of crazy device to increases power and reaitsu , like he did with hougyoku , who could breaks the limist between shinigami and hollows? If Urahara was working with yamajii since the beginning , then it's a strong possibility that the captains are using such device...

drakend
December 12, 2007, 11:22 AM
another possiblity about the powers of the captains; what if Urahara created another kind of crazy device to increases power and reaitsu , like he did with hougyoku , who could breaks the limist between shinigami and hollows? If Urahara was working with yamajii since the beginning , then it's a strong possibility that the captains are using such device...
Wow we would have shinigami with neutron jammer canceller... wonderful! :rolleyes:

dreamzsai
December 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
Apollo is more or less dead, so there isnt much to speculate there i guess...

With No7,8 and 9th dead already, i'm only wondering what's Yammy doing? Shouldnt he come out to die too? xD

Then we have Grimjaw who isnt really dead yet, and surely Ichigo wont kill him, cause he has kinda developed some friendship with all the rivalry between them. And Kenpachi doesnt take interest in those that cant fight anymore, so Grimjaw would live.

So if No6 lives, i dont think Noitora, as No5, will die....Noitora has been shown to recover or revert to an untouched state after getting damaged in a couple of occasions, maybe we might get some detail explanation to his powers....
I think Noitora wont be releasing, but just fighting until he feels he doesnt have a good chance of winning, then he backs off/escapes....

But i've been thinking, i dont think Kubo will let Orihime get saved so easily, and since Ulquiora is the one in charged of safeguarding Orihime, i dont think they'll escape without Ulquiora's interupttion or sorts....

Noitora might get beaten to a near release situation, then Ulquiora pops back out, gets Orihime somehow, and retreats for the time being...

TheChosenOne
December 12, 2007, 02:37 PM

I doubt that, Urahara was exiled for the same reason. Look at how powerful Aizen as a shinigami is, it's possible for every captain to be that powerful. Byakuya and Mayuri are stronger since they still have potential, when they hit the wall, they could be as powerful as Aizen. :)

Apollo is more or less dead, so there isnt much to speculate there i guess...

With No7,8 and 9th dead already, i'm only wondering what's Yammy doing? Shouldnt he come out to die too? xD

It would be lame if Yammi (10) is alive when 5-9 is dead. Maybe Chad can kill him after he is healed. I think next chapter we will see the long awaited Kenpachi and Nnoi. I think we will see Nnoi breathing hard asking himself the strength of Ken. :)

hollowdemon
December 12, 2007, 03:52 PM
yammi will probably shout out "suerte !!!" after he sees unohana but chad insists on fighting him instead of having unohana handle stupid #10.

All we're going to see is mayuri still talking to szayel about his further plans for him and instead szayel pulls out something such as an item that would kill both him and mayuri. Afterwards forces mayuri to pull out a creation of his or a move that he just invented or acquired and brings us into a jaw dropping moment, hopefully since i want mayuri's character to stand out more than just the sick and twisted captain.
Then after we make the scene change into kenpachi vs nnoitra !! :D

stugots
December 12, 2007, 04:10 PM
what if nnoitra cant release? his weapon was created by szayell appollo and he even said it himself. nell, grimmjow and zomari also had regular swords and released. maybe this is nnoitras only form. just a possibility but i want to see zaraki and chad fight and win

Neuroff
December 12, 2007, 05:54 PM
Uh... where did you get that his weapon was created by szayel aporro?

ShinobiWrath
December 12, 2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah where's it say that?

TheChosenOne
December 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
what if nnoitra cant release? his weapon was created by szayell appollo and he even said it himself. nell, grimmjow and zomari also had regular swords and released. maybe this is nnoitras only form. just a possibility but i want to see zaraki and chad fight and win

Can you tell me where it says that. I think nnoi was talking about how szayel helped him in defeating nell. I doubt someone can create a sword for the espada since the sword is basically their hollow form compressed. :)

hollowdemon
December 12, 2007, 07:07 PM
same here id like to see it too about that ....

*304*
the battle we see from kenpachi vs nnoitra hopefully would be along the lines of showing kenpachi vs nnoitra clashing or maybe a bit slashed up but theyre smiling still to each other.
At the point where they start the battle hopefully they'll think about nel's mask but i have a feeling thats going to be after the battle when they return though :(
but it doesnt matter since we hopefully will see more information revealed and we'll see more of ichigo and chads side now :D

Chalice
December 13, 2007, 12:04 AM
I too have the feeling Chad will go up against Yammi and win IMO Payback for what Yammi did to his arm earlier.

dreamzsai
December 13, 2007, 12:08 AM
I'd like to see Chad do some payback, but since Yammy is also an Espada(though, yea, No10) He might not really have much of a chance even with the powerups he've just gotten....
But since the way how Espadas are ranked with corresponce to their powers if weird, it might happen, if Yammy is actually kinda weak =/

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 12:36 AM
I think chad is on par with yammi. Since ishida was able to almost win against an unreleased szayel. I think yammi needs to be killed off, and hopefully chad is the one to do it. :)

cacwoody
December 13, 2007, 12:42 AM
yammy is "kinda actually weak" imo. he cant sense spiritual pressure or measure somebodies strength. ichigo easily cut off his arm, whether it was because he was caught off guard or not, thats still pretty lame. he got owned like 2-3 times by yoruichi, who is very powerful herself i understand but she couldve killed him on the spot if ulquiora didnt step in...yeah he wouldve released and what not but she wasnt fighting at anywhere near her actual strength either. and plus....the mans a gimp :D also imo he had a dissadvantage against ichigo and yoruichi...hes a big slow guy and they are both crazy fast...but against chad who is also a big slow guy...it would just be "whos got the bigger guns" fight i would think.

ShaunMati1
December 13, 2007, 02:03 AM
where is everyone getting this thing about chad fighting....he already fought hes done, i doubt another fight will happen and if it does i think that will be really dumb of tite kubo...just get the hell out of HM

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 02:30 AM
Well his fight against nnoi was not fair since the power gap between them was too substantial. Unlike rukia and ishida who fought espada's that are on par with them or at least was able to have a chance against them. I think yammi will intervene unohana after she is done healing chad and gantenbein. I would love if gan and chad teamed up and killed yammi. :)

cacwoody
December 13, 2007, 03:24 AM
Yeah that would be really cool to see them team up. both of them use Mexican lingo with their moves so yeah yeah....and shaun....its called fantasizing. you can't rule out the possibility that chad will fight again 100% and it would be really cool if he got his payback for yammy rippin off his arm and then killing him. :D therefore, thats where we are getting it from..also yammy needs to die and chad is the only one left who hasnt gotten to fight an espada fairly.

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
welll everybody would love that whole scene to take place if they fight and good idea on bringin up gattenbein in the mix too :D
but most likely itll have mayuri talking to szayel in the beginning of the chapter with the battle moving to the middle of kenpachi or maybe nnoitra talking about how he's going to release and show him the ultimate power (since he claims to be the strongest one) and have kenpachi laugh at him saying its nothing compared to mine or lets have fun !!

side not-cool sig wood :D

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
I doubt Kenapchi will be even shown next chapter, since Kubo is obviously trying to build up the anticipation for the fight, he might just take more time with it. I think we will most likely see Unohana healing everyone and Yammi intervening. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 01:09 PM
yeah ...
since the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle will also have a numerous information being revealed and numerous appearances made by other enemies i think :D

hopefully while we wont get to see kenpachi, we can see what unohana is up to as mentioned earlier and have more airtime for the "not-solucky-gotwhoopedbad-sincennoitraisnumber5" people
(a.k.a chad :p )

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 01:13 PM
I really hope that Yammi makes his appearence in the next chapter, I also want Unohana and Chad to kill him right there. I would not want a Yammi fight being dragged out. I don't think anyone will intervene the Ken and Nnoi fight, it too precious. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 01:28 PM
yammi will probably think hes going to pwn chad again like he did in the real world but afterwards realize that chad is much more stronger he is now than before by giving one of those blows to the face he usually does lol and have him release which would have chad reveal "el diablo" and pwn him completely :D

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 01:46 PM
Well most likely Yammi will release, and Chad will attack. He will realize that he cant win and ask gantenbein to team up and most likely it will be a 2 vs 1 clash that ends in Chad's favor :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
well since gattenbein was a privaron espada he might've had a little grudge against the espadas now :D
if gattenbein does end up coming in and help out chad, i dont see him living at all. At one point during the battle with yammi he probably will be blasted or killed by yammi's release. But of course we're not quite sure yet if the next chapter will be about kenpachi vs nnoitra, yammi appearance battle or a cutscene to the espadas. I hope for either or if im lucky and hit the lottery then all of them :p

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 02:00 PM
I think Ganten might sacrifice himself so that Chad can get a kill shot. Like how Goku did with Radditz for Piccolo. I just want Yammi to be gone, I really hate his character, he acts too superior for someone who is the weakest of the espada's :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 02:11 PM
that might be possible since i cant see both espada (grimmjow & gattenbein) living when everybody else is going back to either soul society or the real world.
If grimmjow doesnt die, then itll be gattenbein and vice versa. Although its most likely grimmjow that'll live after this though.

Yammi is just plain ignorant he doesnt deserve a spot in the espada where i believed that donde woulda deserved that spot mroe than him if he wasnt a privaron. :D

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 02:14 PM
I think Yammi is most likely a little stronger than Dordoinni. I doubt his release would make him a threat, since Ichigo was able to kill him in bankai, Chad should be able to do the same, with Gan, Yammi could be overpowered and defeated. :)

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 02:51 PM
a bit off topic but if dordonni was a privaron espada and nel was an espada back then would nel count as a privaron? or just a recent ones that disappeared caused by szayel and nnoitras scheme that decided to have her to a child form ?

well if the movie doesnt get in the way of the side stories then im sure itll make a move to either unohana's part where she might've encountered yammi since isane was ordered to go to byakuya's location or kenpachi vs nnoitra which i highly doubt will be shown before new years. Might get a glimpse of it where theyre smiling like they did before but probably not more than that :(

cacwoody
December 13, 2007, 05:40 PM
side not-cool sig wood ---by hollowdemon

hehe i saw this and was like aw O_o did he just say that i dont have a cool sig...and then i read it a little more...and figured out that you just made some typos :D i hope :p anyways...

gantenbein could play the "argh im dead" role in the fight which will give chad another power boost, seeing as how he needs it so desperately.

about the nel being a privaron thing....that confuses me as well...and ive looked into it a bit. first of all, nnoitra stated that it has been years since he beat her. secondly, when ichigo was fighting dordonii, he had a little flash back thing about when the new "batch" of espada came which would then make him obsolete. in the panel, when he says something about the new espada, it had a silhouette of the "newer nnoitra" (the one with longer hair and two moon shaped blades on his sword.......along with a few other espada....like aaroniero and szayel. so the whole thing confuses the heck out of me. and i also thought that espada could only be created with the hougyoku? but theyve been aroung long before aizen got it from SS.

prediction wise for 304, i think...............that its going to show us whats going on with tatsuki and the gang. :D yeah yeah and they will all have crazy powers but mizuru will be a shinigami..........uhhhh

Neuroff
December 13, 2007, 09:32 PM
Privaron Espada are demoted Espada, it's not the same thing.

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 09:36 PM
Privaron Espada are demoted Espada, it's not the same thing.

Thank you for clearing that up, I was thinking that Nell could not be a privarion cuz she was not demoted, but just kicked out by Nnoi. Who has no authority to do so. :)

cacwoody
December 13, 2007, 09:51 PM
that still doesnt clear up what i said...is it just a timeline problem?

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 11:58 PM
Lets stick to the topic. I think szayel will be alive only to be finshed off by mayuri. We might see unohana's progress in healing chad and gan. I think yammi might show up to intervene. I doubt that kenpachi will even have a feature next chapter, kishi might keep increasing the hype. :)

Neuroff
December 14, 2007, 01:06 AM
that still doesnt clear up what i said...is it just a timeline problem?
Arrancar have been around for years before Aizen started making them with the Hougyoku.

cacwoody
December 14, 2007, 01:56 AM
yeah but not "espada" right? or have the top ten arrancar, no matter how strong they are, labeled the espada within HM?

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 02:26 AM
Well espada are arrancar's they're just the strongest of the group. Arrancars did not become active till a last couple hundred years, I think dunno what it says in the manga. :)

cacwoody
December 14, 2007, 02:34 AM
so by what you guys are saying....a hollow doesnt have to be modified by the hougyoku to join the ranks of the espada? all they have to do is become strong enough on there own and then they would become an espada? which leads to another confusion of mine...when grimmjow was replaced by luppi....why did that happen? wouldnt all of the rest of the espada just move up in rank? i mean if luppi was strong enough to be #6, then why wasnt he like #7 or something?

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 02:37 AM
Well the hollow has to be an arrancar to be part of the espada. There are espada's that were not modified by the hougyoku, nnoi, szayel, aaroniero and nell. They were all espada's before aizen ever got the hougyoku. :)

cacwoody
December 14, 2007, 02:46 AM
really? noi and szayel too? now that makes things come together better in my mind.

rocker2
December 14, 2007, 03:11 AM
I can see that the captains are now more powerful than Ichigo. Reasons are that Ichigo struggled a lot with Grimmjow #6, with bankai/hollow mask. However, Byakuya, and Kurotsuchi both defeated there opponents, #7 and #8 with only bankai. Yeah you can say that Byakuya and Kurotsuchi both suffered heavy damage but they took it intentionally. In Mayuri's case, he just thought it was funny, and in Kayak's case, he was just taking things slow within his superiority complex...because thats how he rolls. xP

So in conclusion.......Kenpachi is going to kick Nnoitra's ass!!
Whoa... The captains are powerful and no doubt got more powerful, but as I stated earlier, there is a clear limit on their power as they are not vaizard. The longer the captain has been around, the closer to their limit they have approached, and the less they can improve. The most powerful captains were no doubt more powerful than Ichigo to begin with - Yama-jii, Urahara, Yourichi - they all surpassed Ichigo. However, once Ichigo went vaizard, that brought him to a whole different level. The most powerful of captains like Yama-jii and Urahara can probably match up to Ichigo in bankai-vaizard form, mainly due to their fighting experience, but power-wise, Ichigo can still likely surpass them. Compared to those that have gone to HM, none of them are on par. There is a reason why Byakuya and Kurotsuchi both used bankai - without using it, the damage they could inflict would be near nil. A direct hit from Byakuya's bankai's initial form wounded #7, but far from killed him. Byakuya had to reform his sword in the same way as he had to fight bankai Ichigo to concentrate his power enough to cut and kill him. Also, Byakuya was a bad match for #7 as he's a specialist in kidou and shunpo. If he had been up against Grimmjow, he'd been turned to dust before being able to scope his enemy out. As for Mayuri, he was also a bad match for #8, which was no doubt intentional on Mayuri's part. Mayuri had both intel on his enemy and the surprise factor. He also had to use bankai - with the direct purpose that his shikai would have allowed #8 more than enough time to counter Mayuri as physically, he's not all that strong. #7-10 are mainly in the espada due to tricks which give them an advantage - not true high level strength and capability. They are unlikely vastelordes as well. As for Kenpachi, he's up against Noi who is #5 - power is good as is experience, but that won't be enough for one that far up. Noi gauged Kenpachi's strength and capability extremely quickly. If Nel, #3, even after release, inflicted limited damage to the unreleased Noi before she reverted to her child form, Kenpachi is definitely wanting. No worries though as the number of high level players in the vicinity will even the score - keep in mind that if Noi was not the most powerful of the current opponents and likely more powerful than Kenpachi, Kenpachi would have never chose him as his opponent (think how he chose to fight Ichigo and was really not fond of fighting Tousen in the first place since he could sense that he wasn't all that good).

Also, I'm pretty sure when Ganju compared Byakuya and Kenpachi he said something along the lines of "them being on par...no Byakuya is a little stronger." But he's comparing Kenpachi with the eyepatch on so he hasn't witnessed Kenpachi's full reiatsu. I feel Byakuya and no-eye-patch Kenpachi are on par. The main reason Kenpachi drew with Ichigo is because Kenpachi allowed himself to be attacked multiple times before taking the eye patch off so he was weaker from all those injuries before he could max out. Furthermore, unlike Byakuya, Kenpachi doesn't care to dodge hits.

Anyway, if Kenpachi does indeed know his sword's name now, he has left Byakuya in the dust. I see a nice gap separating them solely because of him knowing the sword's name.
Agreed on the part that Kenpachi has loads of potential. If he learns his zanpakuto's name and works with it, his power is definitely going to increase. However, it is unknown whether his zanpakuto is sealed or not. There is a high possibility it is in a permanent base state of shikai like Ichigo due to his enormous spiritual energy. Thus the boost in power without bankai will also be limited - will put Kenpachi closer to Byakuya, but not equal. Kenpachi does not know shunpo or have kidou. The only reason Ichigo could hold his own against Byakuya was due to his skill in all but kidou, where his skills in shunpo far exceed Byakuya's w/ bankai to balance Byakuya's skill with kidou. Spirit energy wise, Kenpachi may exceed Byakuya, however one would be mistaken to automatically place Kenpachi above Byakuya w/o him acquiring either a combination of shunpo, kidou or bankai. Yourichi placed Byakuya and Kenpachi on two very separate pedestals in power and capability meaning that if both improved, while Kenpachi's growth can be larger, that gap isn't going to disappear that quickly.

As for Kenpachi being equal with vaizard Ichigo - there was a large gap in power and capability between Kenpachi and bankai Ichigo; that gap will probably get much smaller with Kenpachi fully acquiring shikai, but to have him exceed bankai Ichigo, that is a bit much, especially since Ichigo did improve his skills as well. What sets Kenpachi apart in his match with Noi is his experience which will make it more difficult to defeat him, but Noi is no doubt more powerful and has a lot of experience as well so while the match may be prolonged Bleach style, unless some lucky factor comes into play (which being Bleach, could well happen), Kenpachi without help would go down, especially if Noi releases.

Oh, btw, bankai Ichigo is enough to beat Byakuya. Ichigo can move fast enough that Byakuya can't react and he could kill Byakuya at will, but he chose not to. Then Byakuya got the upper hand because Ichigo's experience with bankai weakened his speed, but overall bankai Ichigo > Byakuya. Bankai Vizard Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Byakuya.
Agreed. Though experience is a factor in fighting so without his vaizard powers, in the end he wouldn't have won. However, the base point was that Bankai Vaizard Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Byakuya.

In the last chapter it is stated that it has been more then an hour (Szayel says this himself)

Furthermore, I'm surprised you can't see what Kubo is setting up? It's bleach! Uli will come back at the most critical moment and do something. Come on, even a 5 year old could have predicted that. If it weren't the case, Kubo would not have given it a time constraint.

Good catch. Ulquiorra is coming back.

drakend
December 14, 2007, 03:15 AM
so by what you guys are saying....a hollow doesnt have to be modified by the hougyoku to join the ranks of the espada? all they have to do is become strong enough on there own and then they would become an espada? which leads to another confusion of mine...when grimmjow was replaced by luppi....why did that happen? wouldnt all of the rest of the espada just move up in rank? i mean if luppi was strong enough to be #6, then why wasnt he like #7 or something?
Uhm a pure hollow would like to become an hybrid because it would only power up itself. Of course an hybrid gillian will always be weaker than a pure vastroode... but in general hybrids are stronger than pure hollows. The hybridization exists for that very reason after all.
There are various techniques to obtain an hybrid: one was used by Urahara when he trained Ichigo: the hollows have at least one besides the hogyoku. The hogyoky is so important because it has the power to create a perfect hybrid, both shinigami and hollow at the same time.

cacwoody
December 14, 2007, 03:31 AM
hmm worded like that...makes everything come together clearer in my head.

as for "mr. long post", no matter what you say, even though i agree with alot of it and alot of it was very good....like the mayuri vs szayel part... but im sticking behind kens going to pwn noi. no doubt in my mind. i am not arrogant, you are just weaker than me. and that very power difference is what will become your downfall "mr. long post". that is all. :p

With regards,
Byakuya Kuchiki

hollowdemon
December 14, 2007, 12:05 PM
exactly ulquiorra tends to be the one that makes special appearances during critical moments :D
well i predict hes going to show up whenever kubo decides to start the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle if he doesnt sidetrack and decides to have another side story in mind but i have a feeling that he will sooner or later probably when kenpachi will deliver the death blow to nnoitra but he'll show up before that happens :D

Deinonychus
December 14, 2007, 12:09 PM
Whoa... The captains are powerful and no doubt got more powerful, but as I stated earlier, there is a clear limit on their power as they are not vaizard. The longer the captain has been around, the closer to their limit they have approached, and the less they can improve. The most powerful captains were no doubt more powerful than Ichigo to begin with - Yama-jii, Urahara, Yourichi - they all surpassed Ichigo. However, once Ichigo went vaizard, that brought him to a whole different level. The most powerful of captains like Yama-jii and Urahara can probably match up to Ichigo in bankai-vaizard form, mainly due to their fighting experience, but power-wise, Ichigo can still likely surpass them. Compared to those that have gone to HM, none of them are on par. There is a reason why Byakuya and Kurotsuchi both used bankai - without using it, the damage they could inflict would be near nil. A direct hit from Byakuya's bankai's initial form wounded #7, but far from killed him. Byakuya had to reform his sword in the same way as he had to fight bankai Ichigo to concentrate his power enough to cut and kill him. Also, Byakuya was a bad match for #7 as he's a specialist in kidou and shunpo. If he had been up against Grimmjow, he'd been turned to dust before being able to scope his enemy out. As for Mayuri, he was also a bad match for #8, which was no doubt intentional on Mayuri's part. Mayuri had both intel on his enemy and the surprise factor. He also had to use bankai - with the direct purpose that his shikai would have allowed #8 more than enough time to counter Mayuri as physically, he's not all that strong. #7-10 are mainly in the espada due to tricks which give them an advantage - not true high level strength and capability. They are unlikely vastelordes as well. As for Kenpachi, he's up against Noi who is #5 - power is good as is experience, but that won't be enough for one that far up. Noi gauged Kenpachi's strength and capability extremely quickly. If Nel, #3, even after release, inflicted limited damage to the unreleased Noi before she reverted to her child form, Kenpachi is definitely wanting. No worries though as the number of high level players in the vicinity will even the score - keep in mind that if Noi was not the most powerful of the current opponents and likely more powerful than Kenpachi, Kenpachi would have never chose him as his opponent (think how he chose to fight Ichigo and was really not fond of fighting Tousen in the first place since he could sense that he wasn't all that good).

I dont understand exactly what you're stating. If you mean that Ichigo has as much or more pontential than any captain, even Yama-jii and Urahara, I tend to agree. But if you're saying that powerwise Ichigo is at the same level than most of the captains, I disagree completely. Even in vaizard mode Ichigo is light years away from the like of Kenpachi or Byakuya.
The fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow was a close fight. We can easily conclude from that that Ichigo's power level right now is between a #5-#6 Espada (we cant forget that Ulquiorra - #4 - is far, far more powerful than Ichigo), closer to #6 in my opinion. Now, Byakuya beat the #7 Espada easily. If you read the manga right, his victory was never in jeopardy. With one strike of a form of his Bankai the contest was decided. You cant say the hit from Byakuya's bankai only injured #7, he was near death after that. He wasnt far from dead. Read the chapter again. Based on the ease which he defeated #7 you cant infer that he would be easily defeated against Grimmjow. I doubt that very much. Especially since its clear the captains and SS in general have been preparing and getting stronger for the upcoming battle. I dont see any gaps now between Ichigo and Byakuya, like we didnt see any gaps in the SS arch between the two of them.
The proof that Kenpachi is equal or even stronger than Ichigo on Vaizard mode is that Noitora is having plenty of trouble already in the initial moments of the fight angainst him. Moreover, I'm guessing that Noitora's defeat will occur with similar ease as the #7's occured at the hands of Byakuya. That should be definite proof that Ichigo isnt yet at the same level as most captains in SS.
I'd have liked to see Ichigo fight against #7 and I predict he would have his hands full, unlike Byakuya. Sure, they have different skills, but the SS captains seem to have evolved a lot in terms of power, even Mayuri seems much more powerful now.

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 02:06 PM
I don't think we will see Ulq till everyone leaves. He will most likely step out of the negacion after Orihime and everyone leaves for SS, he will see all the beaten espada, except for Grimm who will be with Ichigo. I think we might see Unohana next chapter, since Kubo is keeping Ken for last, Unohana healing might be focused on. Maybe Yammi might intervene and start a fight. :)

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 01:10 AM
i think that szayel is still alive...mainly because of what was said at the end of the chapter this week. in which case, im sure mayuri will still win, but im wondering what szayel will do.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 02:10 AM
What is this terrible shock, is it from Szayel or from Mayuri. If Szayel is still alive and continues to fight, I will declare Szayel as the luckiest espada, come one just die already. If it's from mayuri, I understand that he may reveal a new technique to permanently finish of szayel :)

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 02:14 AM
i agree...he really needs to die...like RIGT NOW

Hollow Kurono
December 15, 2007, 08:00 AM
What is this terrible shock, is it from Szayel or from Mayuri. If Szayel is still alive and continues to fight, I will declare Szayel as the luckiest espada, come one just die already. If it's from mayuri, I understand that he may reveal a new technique to permanently finish of szayel :)

Maybe that shock doesnt actualy has to be Szayel fightin back,maybe hes gonna do some trick,maybe gonna run or maybe Mayuri does something stupid or just kills him with that one hit,but if Szayel is goin to start fightin back,oh my gosh thats gonna be so boring and damn if Kubo doesnt show us the fight between Ken and Noi sooner that means he doesnt have an idea for it,i wish Szayel died,i agree with u hes the luckiest espada.

i agree...he really needs to die...like RIGT NOW

I agree with u,but i still want to see whats so shockin gonna happen in dat battle.

hollowdemon
December 15, 2007, 09:47 AM
well unfortunately for kubo to keep delaying the inevitable of szayels death there must be somthing about him that will keep him on for longer than we expected :(
and for kubo to keep holding up the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle we can just say that theres a lot to be revealed and it wont disappoint us later on :D

szayel is definitely still alive, hes a scientist. A scientist wouldnt just die without whipping out all of his inventions that could just make us mad that hes still alive, just like when he grabbed his fraccion and just gnawed the shizznit out of him :D

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 11:19 AM
Maybe that shock doesnt actualy has to be Szayel fightin back,maybe hes gonna do some trick,maybe gonna run or maybe Mayuri does something stupid or just kills him with that one hit,but if Szayel is goin to start fightin back,oh my gosh thats gonna be so boring and damn if Kubo doesnt show us the fight between Ken and Noi sooner that means he doesnt have an idea for it,i wish Szayel died,i agree with u hes the luckiest espada.

I agree with u,but i still want to see whats so shockin gonna happen in dat battle.
maybe the shockig thing is that mayuri will actually put szayel in a jar lol

well unfortunately for kubo to keep delaying the inevitable of szayels death there must be somthing about him that will keep him on for longer than we expected :(
and for kubo to keep holding up the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle we can just say that theres a lot to be revealed and it wont disappoint us later on :D

szayel is definitely still alive, hes a scientist. A scientist wouldnt just die without whipping out all of his inventions that could just make us mad that hes still alive, just like when he grabbed his fraccion and just gnawed the shizznit out of him :D
but while szayel may be alive, mayuri hasn't done much either except for just release his bankai...

hollowdemon
December 15, 2007, 11:30 AM
cant count out the idea of szayel trying to counter-attack the jizou but its really only a 2% chance that szayel will stay alive after this battle so hes just delaying the inevitable and we will see the end of szayel which i really REALLY hope for this chapter since i just want the hueco mundo arc to move on and have more characters get some air time and battles going on namely kenpachi vs nnoitra :D

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
i completely agree with you hollowdemon....szayel is getting way too old and is getting even more air time than freiken ichigo lol

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
I think Kubo is trying to drag this fight until he has hyped the Ken fight to it's maximum (I have no more patience), I mean Szayel has been around for like 13 chapter, he basically has a volume dedicated to him. He has survived every attack, if he survives a poisonous bankai from a captain, that would be too far. I wonder if Szayel is Irish cuz he has more luck than anyone. :)

gigantor21
December 15, 2007, 01:07 PM
^ LOL Watch. He'll be voiced by Alexander Anderson's VA in the English dub. XD

And the Apollo fight has been a draggy mess from the start, almost. Renji first fell into the trap in 264--that was in March. There are 4 volumes of material between then and now. In that time, Apollo has either been kicking ass or getting his ass kicked, but no one has died yet.

It showcases the weakness of Kubo's fight choreography, particularly in long fights. I just hope it ends next week--and that Apollo doesn't escape at the last second.

Zeus-Tails
December 15, 2007, 03:11 PM
I haven't seen Szayel getting his ass kicked. If you're referring to Ishida blasting him, Szayel's skin was only burned. He could still move around as normal. Szayel was whipping tail until Mayuri came but since there is a surprise next chapter, it seems Szayel isn't done. Kill Mayuri!

gigantor21
December 15, 2007, 03:23 PM
^ In this series, many people can moving like that in spite of damage. Ichigo does it all the time; Zaraki isn't affected at all, until he reaches his limit; many others have pushed themselves just as well. Plus, a full body burn like that is no cake-walk, even if only skin deep.

Let's just hope he DID get smashed (since he may have escaped), and it's enough to do him in for good.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 10:16 PM
I think Mayuri will be killed by Szayel, now that I have got your attention, it will be vice-versa. I doubt Szayel will still be a threat to Mayuri, but since the chapter is titled .... a terrible shock. I wonder what it is, hopefully it's Szayel realizing that he never graduated from college. :)

gigantor21
December 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
^ LOL Nice feint! XD

I'm more interested in Zaraki-Noritora now. That's the only one that can go either way. I am pulling for Zaraki, though...

I hope Kubo devotes half the chapter to them, but I predict much less--like, one page.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 11:19 PM
I hope that Kubo decided to devote an entire volume to Kenpachi vs Nnoi. I am so eager to see the fight, but patience is a virtue, so I will wait. Hopefully next chapter Szayel is killed off, come one there is a point of being alive after getting killed multiple times, i really wonder if Szayel has a genie. :)

jemoen
December 16, 2007, 12:01 AM
hmm but can you really imagine the noi vs ken fight going for ages?
i mean..if ken doesnt show a bankai or his zanpaktous name..what would make it go for ages?
just pure blow on blow doesnt go forever.
there needs to be special things to make it for ages.

like bankai/release/special moves/kidou moves etc etc.
and its not like noi or ken are extreme talkers.

noi has his release but still
i doubt they will get as much as time as the freak scientist.
3-4 chapters max imo.

Hollow Kurono
December 16, 2007, 04:38 AM
Actualy when was the last time we saw Ken fight??The time where he was fightin Tousen and some other captain.That was long ago,but i dont think he learned bankai that quick but if hes her that means he learned it.Ill give min 5 chapters to the fight.

hollowdemon
December 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
and im pretty sure kidou wouldnt be involved since kenpachi is horrible or at least doesnt do it as much as other captains does. Only possible way for this to drag longer is if ulquorra finally stops being a lil biaaatch and jst break out of it with his power although grimmjow said it might take 2-3 hours for a level like him to break through it but knowing ulquiorra i dont think it'll take as long as grimmjow said it would.

ill just start throwing tomatoes at kubo if he decides that szayel made a clone of himself and the ones that everybody was fighting was JUST a clone and i can very well see that happening since he IS a scientist, but i really hope that doesnt happen :( :( :(
hopefully the shocking reveal that kubo is talking about is how someone makes an appearance in the battle but anything than szayel managed to stay alive

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 12:37 PM
kenpachi vs noitora is gonna be a masterpiece i hope.

TheChosenOne
December 16, 2007, 11:37 PM
I also don't think that Kenpachi has learned bankai, he most likely improved upon his shikai. Just knowing the sword give a huge power boost, he could have learned an attack based on the sword. I think Kenpachi will most likely remove his eyepatch when Nnoi releases and then do his shikai attack to finish of Nnoi. :)

cacwoody
December 17, 2007, 01:58 AM
yeah i thought of something....perhaps szayel is a fake like some of you have mentioned...he switched out when he left last time....because aizen knew the captains were coming...and he told szayel to watch for their improvements/moves and what not. but i hope not...and he gets his ass kicked and it will be "shocking." then onto noi-ken which will also end with noi losing.

ShaunMati1
December 17, 2007, 02:31 AM
well i also really hope Sayzel died...ive seen far too much of him haha. I just hope there will be something different with kenpachi...if him just revealing the name of his sword will be more than enough. Again lets get the hell out of HM lol

TheChosenOne
December 17, 2007, 03:36 AM
I really hope that szayel is alive waiting to be finished off by mayuri. I would hate if szayrl is still alive at the end of the chapter. I doubt that we see ken, cuz kubi has done everything to avoid that fight so he could build up the hype. I think we might see unohana healing everyone while be interrupted by yammi (hopefully), I really hope that she gets a fight as well. :)

hollowdemon
December 17, 2007, 08:53 AM
well it'll be a little weird if we go straight to kenpachi vs nnoitra fight and then after the fight all of a sudden unohana comes bringing chad and gattenbein. Im pretty sure kubo might have thought about that and show the scenes where unohana is healing both chad and gattenbein with whats going to happen with them like thechosenone mentioned with an appearance of yammi to get his ass pwned :D

side note- awesome sig wood5525 !! is that your order of the espadas? if so you rock man stark all the way ! :D
And its weird in the pictures/mangas halibel's clothes covers half of her breasts but in the anime it covers it completely. I guess kubo didnt want the kiddies to see that :p

Hollow Kurono
December 17, 2007, 09:25 AM
I really hope that szayel is alive waiting to be finished off by mayuri. I would hate if szayrl is still alive at the end of the chapter. I doubt that we see ken, cuz kubi has done everything to avoid that fight so he could build up the hype. I think we might see unohana healing everyone while be interrupted by yammi (hopefully), I really hope that she gets a fight as well. :)

Yammi wont come out,the dude is weak and he wouldnt be a match for Unoahana.He better save himself for Chad for some other fight,cause i dont want anyone to kill this dude exept Chad.But this must happen someother arc,but not in HM in this arc.

well it'll be a little weird if we go straight to kenpachi vs nnoitra fight and then after the fight all of a sudden unohana comes bringing chad and gattenbein. Im pretty sure kubo might have thought about that and show the scenes where unohana is healing both chad and gattenbein with whats going to happen with them like thechosenone mentioned with an appearance of yammi to get his ass pwned :D

side note- awesome sig wood5525 !! is that your order of the espadas? if so you rock man stark all the way ! :D
And its weird in the pictures/mangas halibel's clothes covers half of her breasts but in the anime it covers it completely. I guess kubo didnt want the kiddies to see that :p

Yeah Yammi would get owned if he cmae out.I think after Mayuri/Szayel fihgt were gonna see Unoahana healing everyone and then Kubo brings us the long awaited fight,that would be cooler in my opinion.Who da hell is Gattenbein??

Yeah wood5525 ur sig is rockin,im thinkin Start is da no.1 espada aswell,i love Hale :p .

hollowdemon
December 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
gattenbein is the privaron espada that chad defeated after he revealed his left hand diablo :D

its just a really bad hunch that tells me that szayel is still alive .... even though i dont want to admit it :( he's going to laugh disturbingly maniacal and then say something about he was a fool for revealing his bankai *crossing fingers for not that happening*

adel123456789
December 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
i realy dont know wht to pridect every chapter is more surprising then the preveus one

ShaunMati1
December 17, 2007, 01:11 PM
well sayzel will most likely to be alive....theres a pattern going on. For example, byakuya and Zomari, first byakuya talks trash then zomari reveals his speed technique, but byakuya expected it and cloaked. than zomari shows his release just so byakuya can show his bankai and suroud him with my fvorite bankai...(for now) senbonzakura kegeyoshi only for zom to be alive well kinda happens here. Mayuri has seen sayzel battle through ishada so he knows his techniques so mayrui expects the doll move and replaces his organs than mayuri used bankai and mad handles sayzel at the end. So hes most likely alive, if not thank Kubo

Hockeychaoz
December 17, 2007, 01:46 PM
Chad vs yammi next.
Mark my words guys. I bet we see Yammi try to attack Unohana, and Chad block it with his arm shield. then it will be chads fight. Unohana won't interefere.

Like I said before, we're looking at Espada 5,6(probably),7,8,9 dying. I don't see Espada 10 living.

Hollow Kurono
December 17, 2007, 03:29 PM
gattenbein is the privaron espada that chad defeated after he revealed his left hand diablo :D

its just a really bad hunch that tells me that szayel is still alive .... even though i dont want to admit it :( he's going to laugh disturbingly maniacal and then say something about he was a fool for revealing his bankai *crossing fingers for not that happening*

You know man,that is probably whats gonna happen,but then why in da world he was so scared,when he released his bankai and sh!t,i dont get it,was he lyin all this time??Man if he did,Szayel is amazing.Even tho how much we dont want to see him,hes strong.

Chad vs yammi next.
Mark my words guys. I bet we see Yammi try to attack Unohana, and Chad block it with his arm shield. then it will be chads fight. Unohana won't interefere.

Like I said before, we're looking at Espada 5,6(probably),7,8,9 dying. I don't see Espada 10 living.

Well u brought me a lil hope that Chad fights,but that would be realy lame if Chad came to fight,after he got healed,that would be kinda cheap and Unoahana can protect herself,i want Chad and Yammi square off in a place where noone would interupt them.

KyanWan
December 17, 2007, 03:36 PM
You know man,that is probably whats gonna happen,but then why in da world he was so scared,when he released his bankai and sh!t,i dont get it,was he lyin all this time??Man if he did,Szayel is amazing.Even tho how much we dont want to see him,hes strong.

Know, now that you mention it - Szayel's got smarts - just like Mayuri & Urahura.

Right as Ishida was about to finish Mayuri for being such a ... merciless bastard ... Mayuri pulled his ace out of his sleeve.

Now that it's brought up, you do know Szayel can use his fraccion.

Makes me think ... he may have wasted someone else's body to do his dirty work. Maybe chop off a piece of his own body & fuse it with his fraccion to infuse his own abilities in the fraccion - and allow his body-crushing technique.

After all - he *DID* take off mid fight. What the hell was he doing? Not just changing his clothes - he almost got seriously screwed up by Ishida's Sele springer ( or whatever it was).

I bet he took a precaution - since he was, potentially, in a bit of real danger.

Now another question that comes up - Ishida's movement technique when he fought Mayuri - Why the hell didn't he use it yet?

LOL! Plot hole! :D

Hollow Kurono
December 17, 2007, 03:51 PM
Know, now that you mention it - Szayel's got smarts - just like Mayuri & Urahura.

Right as Ishida was about to finish Mayuri for being such a ... merciless bastard ... Mayuri pulled his ace out of his sleeve.

Makes me think ... he may have wasted someone else's body to do his dirty work. Maybe chop off a piece of his own body & fuse it with his fraccion to infuse his own abilities in the fraccion - and allow his body-crushing technique.

After all - he *DID* take off mid fight. What the hell was he doing? Not just changing his clothes - he almost got seriously screwed up by Ishida's Sele springer ( or whatever it was).

I bet he took a precaution - since he was, potentially, in a bit of real danger.

Now another question that comes up - Ishida's movement technique when he fought Mayuri - Why the hell didn't he use it yet?

If u put it that way,thats cheating damn it!!Lol,but i dont think were gonna see Ishida using the technique he used against Mayuri,he lost his powers after that,afterall.But that was complete pwnage when he showed those powers,i was so amazed by it.I dont think Szayel took another boidy or something,he probably took some medicine like Mayuri took in his fight against Ishida.

gigantor21
December 17, 2007, 03:57 PM
Kyan - As far as we know, you can only use the Final Form with the Glove. Since Ishida doesn't have it anymore, I doubt he can use it--and this isn't the kind of fight where you'd want to. Mayuri, much as I hate admitting it, is the type of guy you kill no matter what.

Hockeychaoz
December 17, 2007, 04:15 PM

He could have I guess. But whats the point if he started using that technique and Szayle just crushed his heart.

I know what you mean though, he should have been able to keep going. Maybe pain subdued him. I can't imagine your stomach getting crushed feels too fantastic.

cacwoody
December 17, 2007, 06:25 PM
thanks to those who commented on my sig :D yeah thats what i think the order is. so yeah the title might be a little misleading....i mean its "mayuri vs szayel: shocking something?" right? well just because the mayuri vs szayel fight is involved doesnt mean that that the shock part is relevent to them. i think szayel is dead and it switches to ken-noi which is where the shock is........FIGHT FOR FUN!!! *insert kens swords name here*!!! :p

notBowen
December 17, 2007, 07:06 PM
99% of the time, the stupid little hype sentence at the end of a chapter means absolutely nothing, or is at least mildly misleading. It really doesn't help all that much as far as predictions go.

TheChosenOne
December 17, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yammi wont come out,the dude is weak and he wouldnt be a match for Unoahana.He better save himself for Chad for some other fight,cause i dont want anyone to kill this dude exept Chad.But this must happen someother arc,but not in HM in this arc.

Maybe chad might fight Yammi after Unohana heals him. I think Ganten and Chad should team up to destroy Yammi. I really hope that he is killed, I wouldn't care if he is bloated and his stomach exploded, anyway is fine :)

Yeah Yammi would get owned if he cmae out.I think after Mayuri/Szayel fihgt were gonna see Unoahana healing everyone and then Kubo brings us the long awaited fight,that would be cooler in my opinion.Who da hell is Gattenbein??

Gattenbein is the privarion espada that Chad fought, Chad won. He is part of the team with Dordonii and Cirucci (she fought Ishida, is also a privaron) :)

hollowdemon
December 17, 2007, 07:49 PM
mannn y is halibel so hot :p
haha but well its what everybody expected to happen but if gattenbein happens ot get healed by unohana i really dont think hes going to survive. If grimmjow was planned to survive and live already then gattenbein would die i think
kubo wouldnt let two espadas even a privaron with a current espada to both live in the future

TheChosenOne
December 17, 2007, 08:08 PM
Why would Kishi only want one espada to survive, they can all help SS. Gatenbein and Grimm could both become an integral part in destroying Aizen. :)

AngryChubbs
December 18, 2007, 12:14 AM
thanks to those who commented on my sig :D yeah thats what i think the order is. so yeah the title might be a little misleading....i mean its "mayuri vs szayel: shocking something?" right? well just because the mayuri vs szayel fight is involved doesnt mean that that the shock part is relevent to them. i think szayel is dead and it switches to ken-noi which is where the shock is........FIGHT FOR FUN!!! *insert kens swords name here*!!! :p
i love your sig too, and i comletely agree on the order of the espada and have thought of it that way since the beginning. :)

Why would Kishi only want one espada to survive, they can all help SS. Gatenbein and Grimm could both become an integral part in destroying Aizen. :)

i dont think SS needs all the weak people from this arc to help fight aizen cause lets not forget they still have their own little army that hasnt done anything yet but thats just my opinion

Silhouette
December 18, 2007, 05:12 AM
Some spoiler related posts have been moved to the appropriate threads. Discussion or posting spoiler related material outside of the designated threads is absolutely prohibited to be fair to those who prefer to wait for the raw rather than getting spoiled but still give the rest a chance to get their early bleach spoiler-fix.

Thank you all :)

hollowdemon
December 18, 2007, 04:00 PM
well to continue angrychubbs saying of SS doesnt need weak people thats where i think gattenbein comes in since he's going to still be healed by unohana he's most likely going to die one way or the other since if grimmjow was healed along too then one of them are most likely going to die sooner or later before they leave hueco mundo :(

this chapter will just reveal what more tricks szayel has up his sleeve and although we dont like to see it happening its going to happen eventually since thats the sneaky tricky scientist szayel he is

TheChosenOne
December 19, 2007, 12:28 AM
I think we will see szayel alive like zomari against byakuya. Mayuri will finish szayel off and most likely put him in a jar for future experiments. I think we wi also see unohana healing everyone and yammi facing chad, I doubt we will see kenpachi cuz the anticipation is not at its highest. :)

mackazoid
December 19, 2007, 03:22 AM
Nope, there isnt any plot hole.

Ishida needs that glove to use that skill. Moreover, he was in the Quincy Final Form when fighting Mayuri. The current Ishida isnt as strong as when he was fighting Mayuri back in SS. If he was, goodbye Apporro!

TheChosenOne
December 19, 2007, 03:52 AM
Ishida is stronger than when he was in ss. It would make no sense if he wasn't, i doubt he I stronger than when he took the glove off, but he is stronger than his base form (with glove on in ss). :)

cacwoody
December 19, 2007, 03:55 AM
^^^
im pretty sure thats what he was saying. he was saying that ishida is stronger now than when he was in SS but not as strong as he was in his final form.

hollowdemon
December 19, 2007, 09:41 AM
well it took all of his quincy spirit particles altogether to blast out those couple arrows to pwn mayuri completely so it COULD be stronger than the ones he has now but no doubt about it that the arrows he has now is able to shoot 10x more than the ones he was in his final form (ya kno when he had that one wing thingg :p )

in this chapter i hope we get a gist of whats going on with my man chad since hes almost M.I.A after he got pwned by nnoitra :( and also with ichigo and co. over at kenpachi vs nnoitra battlesite, who knows we might get a little peek of whats going on with them too :D

hollowdemon
December 19, 2007, 01:57 PM
nel's too nice for that ...
but i think the reason why unohana hasnt appeared along with ichigo yet is because theyre going to have an encounter with somebody at one point or the other. Healing two people for a captain shouldnt take this long unless theres somebody that intervened so that its delayed :D

TheChosenOne
December 19, 2007, 02:42 PM
i would love if that is how Grimm is getting healed, just imagine his reaction. I think most likely Orihime will heal everyone and Unohana will most likely heal Chad and ganten and go to Mayuri so she can heal Ishida and renji. :)

hollowdemon
December 19, 2007, 02:49 PM
this las noches battles are taking WAY TOOO LONGGGGGGGG !!!! :mad
im jst waiting for this whole szayel ordeal to jst get it done and over with ... even as a scientist mayuri didnt even last as long as szayel did in a battle :darn
at this point we can jst expect for szayel to be a pest and jst keep showing up in bleach at one point or the other if he doesnt die soon

TheChosenOne
December 19, 2007, 02:55 PM
Well there is still Kenpachi and there could also be an Unohana battle. At this time Szayel needs to die, he has been fighting for almost three volumes, if someone more powerful than him is wasted in three chapter, he should not be given extra attention. :)

hollowdemon
December 20, 2007, 10:43 PM
i would be stoked if unohana fights ....... but also upset that the unknown powered 4th squad taichou is revealed in las noches only and not against the vasto lordes. Im hoping that shes only reveal a little preview of what her power will be so she wont have to release bankai in las noches and still have more to give when the winter war starts :D

TheChosenOne
December 20, 2007, 11:47 PM
Well if yammi fights her she should be ale to defeat him without much effort. I think most likely chad and gantenbein will team up rather than unohana fighting yammi :)

hollowdemon
December 21, 2007, 12:18 AM
well that would to not make the unohana fans upset you know :D
since we havent seen much of unohana at all especially after she showed that floating healing creature of her zanpaktou, theres much more attack or abilities that im sure she can show from that and just blow us away.
then again chad & gattenbein vs yammi wouldnt hurt :D

Hollow Kurono
December 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
Well if yammi fights her she should be ale to defeat him without much effort. I think most likely chad and gantenbein will team up rather than unohana fighting yammi :)

Well Yammi wouldnt be a challange for Unoahana and Unohana wont be fast enough to heal Chad if he shows up.And i dont think Kubo wants to put another fight in da mix to delay the fight we all are waiting for,between Noi and Ken.

well that would to not make the unohana fans upset you know :D
since we havent seen much of unohana at all especially after she showed that floating healing creature of her zanpaktou, theres much more attack or abilities that im sure she can show from that and just blow us away.
then again chad & gattenbein vs yammi wouldnt hurt :D

Well Unohana must have atack abilities,shes a captain for a reason,afterall.But im tellin u she aint gonna fight,i dont want Yammi to be owned and then somehow surivive and evantualy get killed in da winter war vs Chad.

Well there is still Kenpachi and there could also be an Unohana battle. At this time Szayel needs to die, he has been fighting for almost three volumes, if someone more powerful than him is wasted in three chapter, he should not be given extra attention. :)

NO MORE fights,if Unoahana fights now,were gonna see the start of Ken and Noi in 2008,i dont want any more battles and i dont want Yammi show up,Kubo needs to save him up for Chad,but there was not much beef between them anyway.There was more between him and Urahara.

hollowdemon
December 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
ok it would be insane to have yammi survive until the winter war since we need spots for the vasto lordes unless yammi decides to take his own actions and as punishment he would be executed by one of the vasto lordes or he would just be killed in this whole hueco mundo arc which i really hope he will. Yammi isnt as annoying as szayel or zomari but he has been around ever since he got pwned TWICE .

if unohana decides to fight in this upcoming chapter, id hope for only a little clip of her power as in like maybe killing an enemy in a single low so we would know how powerful she is :D

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 05:31 PM
i think unohana is probably one of the strongest characters in bleach. remember how she broke aizens spell all by herself...thats gotta be an acomplishment all in itself.

Audition
December 21, 2007, 06:55 PM
Maybe boring chapter why?!

cause we see their skills and being a psycho >.<

The chapter would be Szayel's Owning to Mayuri but on teh next next chapter Sz will die..

:s

rokuroku
December 21, 2007, 09:49 PM
Bleach is now officially hentai.

it was pretty ecchi from the start, but this last chapter pushed it over the border.

I can honestly say I'm quite disgusted by Kubo Tite's mind right now XD

puma
December 21, 2007, 10:05 PM
What will it take to kill off Syazel?

AnimeGirlPan
December 21, 2007, 11:20 PM
as far as I know...
Ichigo tells Orihime to heal Nel first..and Ichigo smiles
now thats the part I like the most about this chapter

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 11:56 PM
i wonder how uber nell will be after she is healed

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 12:34 AM
I think nell should be able to return to full power since her mask will go back to its original form. :)

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:50 AM
do you think she will regain all her memories as well as her powers? also.... do you think that she will just remain a kid that can transform back into her sexy form whenever she wants?

AnimeGirlPan
December 22, 2007, 12:51 AM
^
that may be a logic idea maybe..but we don't know just yet
its Kubo's ideas to know

Dice
December 22, 2007, 08:09 AM
Argh not again the fight of Mayuri and number eight still goes on -.-...But I think this is just a way of Kubo to show Mayuri's power and this fight might end in the next one/two chapters.
By the way: If I remember correctly Mayuri had a similar ability. But he had to rest some days, so it seems that number eight's abilitie is better but I bet Mayuri already knows the weakness or at least a way to kill him off.
I think Kubo showed all characters healed because he want the fans to have nice holidays. Something like a christmas present.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 09:33 AM
when nemu asked to be brought down in the first place mayuri never listened and helped bringing her down. Granted, he looked as surprised as ishida and renji but the smile in the end along with his words were priceless so he must've more tricks up his sleeve to kill this disgusting bug :p
i didnt expect the jizou to eat szayel #1 though ... that was pretty entertaining actually :D

good to see rukia and chad back on their feet finally ( yaaay ) but two thing still bugs me about unohanas location.
One, when chad looked up and she was looking at the other way. Afterwards somewhat of a sword seemed like it was swinging (most likely its kenpachi vs nnoitra), but would it be possible if an enemy attacks her ??
Two, if chad is healed. Then is gattenbein all healed up too ??

we can all say for mayuri's sick twisted entertained mind that he isnt phased at all by szayels repulsive rebirth method that he used on nemu, but sure was sad to see nemu all wrinkled up and then died by giving mouth birth to szayel though :darn

Impel Down
December 22, 2007, 09:59 AM
Ugh, I'm just commenting on this chapter because it was a blow to maieusiophiles. Szayel's tongue-rape thing was just messed up...and is Nemu dead now? He made it sound like her organs were all crushed by his technique and she seemed all...dried up when he came out of her *throws up in throat* mouth.

And to whether or not Nell will become Neliel when she's healed, I don't think so because Neliel still had that scar on her forehead that caused her to become Nell.

Neuroff
December 22, 2007, 10:08 AM
It's pretty likely that Mayuri probably replaced Nemu's organs along with his own. And she's a mod soul in a gigai, she'd probably survive anyway.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 10:28 AM
im just glad that we get to see a glimpse of kenpachi vs nnoitra !!! and we know this fight is made the most anticipated battle in las noches at the moment by kubo since all the captains are catering to the reiatsu thats flowing from kenpachi and nnoitra's direction. Im just mad that we still have to worry and see szayels no point of living disgusting gabriel having ass :darn
whatever most likely mayuri will reveal something from the amusement that he had on his look in the end of the chapter. :D

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 12:12 PM
I wonder what Byakuya meant by preparing for the battle ahead, are they gonna fight more espada and Aizen. Is the war starting now, are there more captains coming and vice captains. Is the vaizards, and Isshin and everyone else gonna come as well. :)

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:38 PM
i assumed that he and kenpachi meant that the war is starting now. because kenpachi also said something along those lines if im not mistaken

Travis
December 22, 2007, 07:08 PM
Orihime can reject that scar on Nell's head, like the blow never existed. That's what everyone is guessing will happen when Orihime heals her unless she leaves the scar on purpose, or doesn't realize the scar is what's keeping her in that form.

Orihime might leave Nell in child form. Nell was all over Ichigo and stuff. I mean that's just more competition for Orihime, and I don't think she wants that. :p