PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

bax
December 14, 2007, 02:58 PM
The chapter is here!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22948)!!

A sad story indeed. The end of The Tale of The Gallant Jiraiya. Pein was too much for him. But we got to see Kushina for the first time!! I always know Jiraiya is the godfather :p

And Naruto is indeed the child in the prophecy! Never give up!! Even if the earth consume you!!

Predict away guys :)

akatsuki27
December 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
i've only seen the raw, but i predict by next week that ma will already have gotten to tsunade to hand in the corpse.....then two weeks from now is pa will get there with the very grim news.....as far as naruto and the gang....they will get a message from one of those hawks saying they need to return to konoha ASAP, thus allowing the itachi/sasuke fight to go on uninterrupted

ZeroInstinct
December 14, 2007, 03:06 PM
This will be the sadest moment in Naruto,shit i don't know why kishimoto chose to kill Jiraiya??

Toby_Temple
December 14, 2007, 03:08 PM
A more dramatic funeral than that of Asuma and a flashback of the happy moments Naruto had with Jiraiya.

ZeroInstinct
December 14, 2007, 03:12 PM
I wonder if i'm going to cry after this..hehe

Toby_Temple
December 14, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yes you are. You're avvy is all watery-eyed now :p

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 03:15 PM
I hated the chapter, It was the worst of the NARUTO series. I wonder if Pa can take Jiraiya's body with him, since it seems like he is about to leave. I predict that we see Itachi and Sasuke next or Kisame. :)

akatsuki27
December 14, 2007, 03:22 PM
i'm not gunna cry for jiraiya (not literally anyway), some of you might be calling BS on me but it's true, i wont cry for him....i will cry for the manga if this doesnt create the desired reaction from naruto....if this doesnt inspire naruto to ACTUALLY (NOT EVENTUALLY) become the strongest character (besides pain and arguably madara) in the manga then i will be sad for the manga as a whole....and i'll mourn for kishimoto because obviously someone must have kidnapped him and taken over the manga just to fuck with us, the readers

we are closing in on 2008 which means new beginning....a sad one, yes, without the J-man, but a new chapter in naruto's development....like i said, if this doesnt lead to the right results then i will have to call FOUL on the manga....and i know most of you share in my sentiment

structuralAnalysis
December 14, 2007, 03:25 PM
I'd like to see naruto's reaction to this... but he's being engaged by tobi right now. so it might take some time before we get to see that.

dont you think the gravity of jiraiya's death would be overlooked if they switched to sasuke or suigetsu right now?

The Noobslayer
December 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
Kakashi will go into a deep depression, get all his books and pile them, start a bon fire, then jump in it

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
Agreed:)
If Naruto does not grow up from his Sasuke fantasy, Jiraiya death (would be) will be in vain. Naruto is destined, he has a big effect on the world now, he needs to step up to the seat to protect the world. I am tired of him chasing Sasuke, when he could have done so many things. He could have gone after Akatsuki, he could have tried to find the other jinchuuriki's. If Jiraiya is leaving every hopes to Naruto, and Naruto does not change his Sasuke infatuation, the manga will definitely be a downer. :)

cloud21
December 14, 2007, 03:31 PM
I posted this on the spoiler thread but everyone ignored it or it was so crazy you had no response which wouldn't suprise me

I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks
The 5 Peins are about to kill J-man when all of a sudden a man shrowded in black stops all the attacks and J-man asks "who are you?" the man reveals himself to have yellow spiky hair and blue eyes J-man asks again and the man says I'm Naruto's brother... J-man is shocked and remembers the flash back when he's talking about naming Minato's son after he tells Kushina J-man hears "mommy whats his name gonna be?" and she replies Naruto. then J-man realises that he should be dead. He allows J-man to escape but, one Of Peins bodies tries to kill him again but the man punches Pein in the face with such strength J-man says "That's a stronger punch that Tsunade" The man's eyes start to change and he tells J-man to get out as quickly as possible and stares into the eyes of the Pein's and their eyes start to bleed and the Rinnegan was deactivated. J-man asks him what that was and the man replies My Doujutsu that i created.
So What do you think? do you like it, hate it, think i'm crazy?
And i have way to much time on my hands to think of something like this
Come on tell me what ya think

By the way J-man isn't dead so everyone STOP SAYING HE'S DEAD!

ZeroInstinct
December 14, 2007, 03:34 PM
i'm not gunna cry for jiraiya (not literally anyway), some of you might be calling BS on me but it's true, i wont cry for him....i will cry for the manga if this doesnt create the desired reaction from naruto....if this doesnt inspire naruto to ACTUALLY (NOT EVENTUALLY) become the strongest character (besides pain and arguably madara) in the manga then i will be sad for the manga as a whole....and i'll mourn for kishimoto because obviously someone must have kidnapped him and taken over the manga just to fuck with us, the readers

we are closing in on 2008 which means new beginning....a sad one, yes, without the J-man, but a new chapter in naruto's development....like i said, if this doesnt lead to the right results then i will have to call FOUL on the manga....and i know most of you share in my sentiment

This story will change Naruto,don't bother.
He spends 3 years with Jiraiya,he sees in him like a father.
This feeling for Naruto (the death ot Jiraiya)is something new to Naruto,he needs time to understand but he will.....;)

akatsuki27
December 14, 2007, 03:35 PM
I posted this on the spoiler thread but everyone ignored it or it was so crazy you had no response which wouldn't suprise me

The 5 Peins are about to kill J-man when all of a sudden a man shrowded in black stops all the attacks and J-man asks "who are you?" the man reveals himself to have yellow spiky hair and blue eyes J-man asks again and the man says I'm Naruto's brother... J-man is shocked and remembers the flash back when he's talking about naming Minato's son after he tells Kushina J-man hears "mommy whats his name gonna be?" and she replies Naruto. then J-man realises that he should be dead. He allows J-man to escape but, one Of Peins bodies tries to kill him again but the man punches Pein in the face with such strength J-man says "That's a stronger punch that Tsunade" The man's eyes start to change and he tells J-man to get out as quickly as possible and stares into the eyes of the Pein's and their eyes start to bleed and the Rinnegan was deactivated. J-man asks him what that was and the man replies My Doujutsu that i created.

if you have so much time on your hands go write a fanfic

cloud21
December 14, 2007, 03:39 PM
if you have so much time on your hands go write a fanfic
I don't have that much time, i was thinking about that when i should have been doing something else

structuralAnalysis
December 14, 2007, 03:41 PM

a very creative piece. But this doesnt belong in the spoiler thread. Post it in a fanfic thread and i'm sure you'll get better responses.

lentharius
December 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
This story will change Naruto,don't bother.
He spends 3 years with Jiraiya,he sees in him like a father.
This feeling for Naruto (the death ot Jiraiya)is something new to Naruto,he needs time to understand but he will.....;)

Everyone says Jiraiya's training was in vain, I think the reason Kishimoto had him train for 3 years is that Jiraiya is now the person Naruto has spent the most time with, he's closer to him than Sasuke. So now his death will change Naruto more than any training could have ever done.

ZeroInstinct
December 14, 2007, 03:50 PM
Everyone says Jiraiya's training was in vain, I think the reason Kishimoto had him train for 3 years is that Jiraiya is now the person Naruto has spent the most time with, he's closer to him than Sasuke. So now his death will change Naruto more than any training could have ever done.

That's what i'm trying to say.
poor Jiraiya,you have died to bring forward the main character in maturity and personality

Huey Freeman
December 14, 2007, 03:50 PM
I think most fans have to agree that this had better lead to a significant change in Naruto. I am of the opinion that he still hasn't shown much of what he can actually do, but this better make some truly significant and more obvious change in him. Also, I find it interesting that this "super tough" ninja Pain's strength lies largely in his numbers and what he can do with those numbers. Particularly because that's exactly where Naruto's main advantage lies. So, since this is a prediction thread, I predict (not in 383 of course) that the Naruto v. Pain battle will feature Pain multiplying his numbers by 3's and Naruto multiplying by hundreds. Then once those initial clones figure out all of Pain's moves we will see 6 Wind Rasengans utterly destroy the 6 paths of Pain. Then we will see who is really behind Pain. I also predict it will be Nagato and he'll have control of all six elements and countless jutsu vs Naruto and his 2 (Clone/Rasengan):darn . That's the climax I see for this inevitable battle.

XxxMrMarcusxxX
December 14, 2007, 03:52 PM
Agreed:)
If Naruto does not grow up from his Sasuke fantasy, Jiraiya death (would be) will be in vain. Naruto is destined, he has a big effect on the world now, he needs to step up to the seat to protect the world. I am tired of him chasing Sasuke, when he could have done so many things. He could have gone after Akatsuki, he could have tried to find the other jinchuuriki's. If Jiraiya is leaving every hopes to Naruto, and Naruto does not change his Sasuke infatuation, the manga will definitely be a downer. :)

I agree. Naruto needs to grow from this event. I just hope it's handled properly. I'd hate to see Naruto just lose it and go to 4-tails or something to that effect, without being absolutely certain of Jiraiya's death. That being said, I think that Naruto's reaction, along with everyone else will and should be disbelief. Jiraiya is a legend to them and they will or should have a hard time believing that Jiraiya can be killed. Hopefully Pa frog is able to take jiraiya's body back to Konoha and after some discussion, we see a hawk telling the group to get back to Konoha. Maybe then Naruto can understand Sasuke's avenger angle and grow up enough to leave Sasuke alone, knowing that he himself has other issues to address. Then Naruto can begin to train harder than he ever has, and on his own.

GreeN Beast
December 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
im sure that i will cry when this chapter will be in the anime!! the saddest episode in naruto ever... jiraya YOU are the best^^

cloud21
December 14, 2007, 03:58 PM
Since the beginning Naruto has grown up but now if Jirayia really does die he needs to control himself and not go 4 tails it's dangerous and it shortens his lifespan so its not worth it untill he can handle the kyubbi's chakra, which is where the frog with the seal comes in to play

The Noobslayer
December 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
If we are lucky, he WILL go Kyuubi tails, and accidently kill one of is teamates in his rage. That will further teach/motivate him to either not use the kyuubi, or better control it.

TheChosenOne
December 14, 2007, 04:20 PM
I want Rage of Kyuubi happening next chapter, I wish someway Naruto hears the death (finger crossed that he is alive) of Jiraiya and just goes berserk. Naruto would destroy everthing in his path and hunt down Pain and kill him. Well that's not gonna happen next chapter, but hopefully Pa can take Jiraiya's body (finger's crossed) and go back to Myobuko Mountain or Konaha. :)

cloud21
December 14, 2007, 04:23 PM
If Naruto does give in to his rage He could kill a teamate Which wouldn't teach him anything execpt "I need to control my rage" and if he gives in and goes 5 tails Yamato and Kakashi would stop Him quickly

ANBU4U
December 14, 2007, 04:38 PM
That's what i'm trying to say.
poor Jiraiya,you have died to bring forward the main character in maturity and personality

he could have spent those three years to O...idk...train him to maturity!

Saifi
December 14, 2007, 04:49 PM
Preview: Jiraiya dies...and what will Konoha do with this information?
Next, "Spread of Darkness"!!

Taken from Pazuzu's trans

I think that with J man gone , Pain and akatsuki strike Konoha , while sauske is off settling his business, Naruto is lost (whisked away by pa toad or some other, in the heat of battle) root takes initiative and questions tsunade's decision to let naruto go out on missions. brands tsunade as a traitor and tsunade states that she said that she would keep her word and put her life on the line to protect the village, wondering whatever happened to naruto.

Leaf takes Massive damage becoming a constant war zone,all seems lost, Sauske hears of this and finally (hopefully) he bloody searches the globe for naruto, constantly at odds with akatsuki who are also hunting naruto down.

We get a time skip/ filler of Sauske and hebi , while naruto is off training day in and day out so that he can be strong enough to bring the ninja world from the darkness that is Pain !

well i guess this became more of a long term prediction of where the story might go. +/- the hows and whens.. u know , but for the next chap i expect the konoha team finding out about Jiraya through tobi , who acts smug and then lets them leave, asking them weather they want jiraya's body or will they chase after sauske ?

MagnaTurban
December 14, 2007, 05:02 PM
I have a feeling that Pa will take Naruto to the Sage and there will be this huge discussion and naruto will undestand his importance. I sure as hell hope that he gets super determined to actually become something amazing or else i think i'll die of rage and sadness for the series. Seriously, his ineptness (is that a word?) is eating at me everytime i see him fight. Rasengan this, Kage Bunshin that...Cmown Na! The way he is, he doesn't stand a chance against Sasuke let alone Pein or Madara. He needs to step it up a notch or quit all together. What i'm more interested in is who will take him to the next step of training? Ma and Pa? Does the Sage have somebody in mind or will he train Naruto himself? Yamoto? Kakashi again? The coming chapters will be very intriguing....and extremely sad :'(

Saifi
December 14, 2007, 05:10 PM
naruto needs to train himself , how long is someone needed to babysit him?

chaosdoifal2
December 14, 2007, 05:10 PM
That´s what i read on NF:
Preview: Jiraiya dies...and what will Konoha do with this information?
Next, "Spread of Darkness"!!

Well, i think Jiraya dies.....

ultimateuchiha
December 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
jiriya is dead, im hurt, i cant even make a predicition

Paradoxicon
December 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
yes, people should stop with this "I hope Jiraya is still alive (fingers crossed)". What would be the point of him still being alive?

Hard to make a prediction about the next chapter with 3 fights at hand, none of which will start immediately after Jmans death.
"Spread of Darkness" probably means Tsunade feeling Jmans death and Pain telling Konan about his next move (going to Konoha?)

lentharius
December 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
he could have spent those three years to O...idk...train him to maturity!

He did train some, but my point is events happening to a person or going to cause much more growth than just telling them to mature. The two of them getting so close only to lose one of them forever is a maturing event beyond what Naruto might have even considered possible while first getting close to others.

zaulster
December 14, 2007, 05:27 PM
This will be the sadest moment in Naruto,shit i don't know why kishimoto chose to kill Jiraiya??

its very sad..
jiraiya's death = naruto's true growth, i mean think of harry potter... WOAH THIS IS SO MUCH LIKE HARRY POTTER! harry and narutos parents both died when they were babies, and they were trained and cared by their godfathers at some point...!, then their godfathers dying results in their true maturity and growth and w/e...
jiraiya died, and he revealed everything for naruto: :(

EvolutionIX
December 14, 2007, 05:39 PM
its very sad..
jiraiya's death = naruto's true growth, i mean think of harry potter... WOAH THIS IS SO MUCH LIKE HARRY POTTER! harry and narutos parents both died when they were babies, and they were trained and cared by their godfathers at some point...!, then their godfathers dying results in their true maturity and growth and w/e...
jiraiya died, and he revealed everything for naruto: :(

Haha. A Harry Potter fan...this is mangahelpers. Jokes...I dont really have anything against you being a HP fan.

I think with Jiraiya dead, now is the perfect time for Naruto to grow up. Every single fight naruto is in, kage bunshins are used and some rasengans...its like he is using his chakra for granted. Since naruto sees Jiraiya as a father (or grandfather since a father cant be 50+) and he died, now is a great time for naruto to mature.

What i think kishi will do is make naruto leave the village and go into hiding + training with himself or maybe with the frogs as well since Jiraiya left them for him to care of now (i hope).

Zeus-Tails
December 14, 2007, 05:39 PM
BEST SOLUTION RIGHT NOW!

Naruto hears of the news, gets pissed but he gets a resolve. He will reflect back and see that people have stood by him in the past and have gotten hurt because of it. Now, his sensei, who was the sensei of his father, has been killed because of it. He will now go alone and train. Secluded, the people that he cares for cannot be hurt because Akatsuki will have no reason to target them.

In Naruto's absence, Akatsuki will turn their eyes on Sasuke. In the future chapters, when it seems Sasuke is on the verge of defeat, Naruto will reappear and show off the fruits of his own personal training. We will see and even smarter fighter who is now mature and has completely controlled his emotions. Then all the fans rejoice and eat pie ^^

Btw, it wouldn't make sense for there to be a time skip because Akatsuki is dead set on getting Naruto at this point so he couldn't elude them for a long period of time. He will probably seclude himself to the same mountain that Jiraiya trained with the frogs, learning more frog jutsu and improving on his own jutsus while creating new ones.

Then the emergence - Behold the new Sage: NARUTO!

dimska
December 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
My prediction is that Naruto will learn in one of the next chapters that Jiraiya is dead (I suppose pa frog will come and tell him) and after some talk about fate and other trivial matters (Naruto, Yondaime was your father!) he will set to get Jiraiya's body back.
It seems like the kind of thing naruto would do, and seriously, there is no way in hell Jiraiya 's body is staying in those shabby, rotten ruins. Gallant Jiraiya deserves a konoha funeral (and I don't think he'll be used as a body by Pain, Kishimoto has taste enough not to display a piercing riddled Jiraiya)
'

heiky0711
December 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
A true fitting end! Jiraiya chose to go for death for the sake of one last significant information which he managed to pass it to Pa ( the frog ). Hopefully Konoha will have enough information to defeat Pain and knowing his weakness. Tsunade would probably cry for the third time for losing her valuable person.

As for my prediction, is going to move straight to the fight between itachi and sasuke.

Fiviz
December 14, 2007, 05:54 PM
ok after an entire J-man QQ chapter, i predict we'll have scenes going back to Suigetsu vs Kisame 1st at all, since everyone espects more scenes about Team Konoha vs Tobi (maybe zetsu will join the party), and Sasuke vs Itachi... All i could imagine is that Suigetsu will rape Kisame so bad :( ... He's kinda immortal against water jutsus... and we know that Kisame...is...

A FISH

Uchiha Slayer
December 14, 2007, 06:18 PM
BEST SOLUTION RIGHT NOW!

Naruto hears of the news, gets pissed but he gets a resolve. He will reflect back and see that people have stood by him in the past and have gotten hurt because of it. Now, his sensei, who was the sensei of his father, has been killed because of it. He will now go alone and train. Secluded, the people that he cares for cannot be hurt because Akatsuki will have no reason to target them.

In Naruto's absence, Akatsuki will turn their eyes on Sasuke. In the future chapters, when it seems Sasuke is on the verge of defeat, Naruto will reappear and show off the fruits of his own personal training. We will see and even smarter fighter who is now mature and has completely controlled his emotions. Then all the fans rejoice and eat pie ^^

Btw, it wouldn't make sense for there to be a time skip because Akatsuki is dead set on getting Naruto at this point so he couldn't elude them for a long period of time. He will probably seclude himself to the same mountain that Jiraiya trained with the frogs, learning more frog jutsu and improving on his own jutsus while creating new ones.

Then the emergence - Behold the new Sage: NARUTO!

Totally Agree...I realy like this prediction, I could'nt have said it no better...The Great Jariaya death will motivate Naruto to train in a way that will put him on another level and beyond. I think their will be at least 10 more chapters until a timskip...

LIVE ON PERVY SAGE...LIVE ON...

DarkPetalz
December 14, 2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry to be cold or anything but i saw it coming..don't get me wrong I like Jiraiya but I just dont really care someone had to die.

Now i just want naruto to become the great shinobi will all know he is also help sasuke from his problems so that they both can become great ninjas

lordHokage
December 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
My Prediction: When team Konoha receives the news, the rescue Sasuke mission would be abandoned indefinitely. :D

segua
December 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
ok after an entire J-man QQ chapter, i predict we'll have scenes going back to Suigetsu vs Kisame 1st at all, since everyone espects more scenes about Team Konoha vs Tobi (maybe zetsu will join the party), and Sasuke vs Itachi... All i could imagine is that Suigetsu will rape Kisame so bad :( ... He's kinda immortal against water jutsus... and we know that Kisame...is...

A FISH

Correction, a shark or part of the shark family.

I wonder how Suigetsu would feel if he got drunk by Kisame and pissed out?

Pa Toad will return to Toad mountain and Ma Toad will yell at him for being naked and getting a tattooed. Seriously though, I think Pa Toad will escape without Jiraiya's body which is sad. Pein's identify will be relayed to Konoha and the news of Jiraiya's death. I think Tsunade would be hit the hardest because I think that Tsunade finally started to develop feelings for him. I'm sure she read Jiraiya's first book, "Tales of the Gallant Naruto" or whatever its' called. Also, Jiraiya was Tsunade's last surviving team mate (although she really doesn't know the truth about Oro) and also someone whom she could connect with (past-wise).

Tsunade might do reckless things like trying to summon all of Konoha in trying to assault Hidden Rain or even try to go alone. I wonder who's going to try and hold her down? She'll break down.

Everyone who hears about Jiraiya's death will be mortified. Jiraiya's fans will also be extremely distraught as Jiraiya's PR person will release a statement that the famed author of the Come, Come Paradise series met an untimely death.

I agree with you all that says the Sasuke retrieval mission would be cancelled. Pein is more important than chasing after some hot-blooded youth out for revenge. Itachi, mind rape Sasuke thoroughly well.

The Noobslayer
December 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
Ma Toad will yell at him for being naked and getting a tattooed.

But thats how you know you had a good time XD

FinalHokage
December 14, 2007, 07:39 PM
JIRAIYA SAMA IS NOT DEAD. MY PREDICTION.
As you can see the pain bodies jump to persue PA toad. Jiraiya keeps talking about not giving up! Jiraiya will get up from there are fight one last round with pain so PA toad can escape knowing pain Identity. Of course pain will kill Jiraiya in an even worst way but next chapter Jiraiya will show everyone one last battle!

Thanks to Jiraiya Sama for a lot of chapters of fun.

The Noobslayer
December 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
I don't think this has been brought up yet, but another possibility of Naruto learning of Jiraiya's death is Naruto wanting to rid himself of the Kyuubi.

He can realize that being the container for the Demon Fox has hurt and will continue to hurt those around him, in which he may do one or two things:

1. Extract it/release it (well try anyway)
2. Seclude himself (which would tie into the theory some have of him going to train himself alone).

In doing one of these two, he knowingly would potentially throwing away hs chance for greatness/Hokage-dom, which would fit beter into his character and story (sacrfice yourself/dreams for your comrades).

IDK. that's just another possibility. course he probably will just go ape-shit.

segua
December 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
JIRAIYA SAMA IS NOT DEAD. MY PREDICTION.
As you can see the pain bodies jump to persue PA toad. Jiraiya keeps talking about not giving up! Jiraiya will get up from there are fight one last round with pain so PA toad can escape knowing pain Identity. Of course pain will kill Jiraiya in an even worst way but next chapter Jiraiya will show everyone one last battle!

Thanks to Jiraiya Sama for a lot of chapters of fun.

That was a very beautiful prediction. If I wasn't a man, I'll probably shed tears, but since I'm a man, how bout a punch in the face? j/k

Pa Toad could just go *poof* but he's too close to Pein at the moment. I see Jiraiya getting up also to stall Pein.

Zeus-Tails
December 14, 2007, 08:07 PM
This post is the remember Pein/Nagato/Yahiko. Only his memory will remain. Let's all treasure this post as a memorial for Pein, a good villian. Only memories of him will remain because only God knows what Naruto will do to all of his bodies once Naruto is done with him.

notBowen
December 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
My Prediction: When team Konoha receives the news, the rescue Sasuke mission would be abandoned indefinitely. :D Rescue Sasuke from who exactly?

EvolutionIX
December 14, 2007, 08:14 PM
Zeus-Tails...I can understand how you say that there wont be a timeskip with akatsuki on naruto's back but without it, i dont think kishi can show every move naruto does while training to become greater

Gameboy
December 14, 2007, 08:36 PM
I predict that after the news is spread, it will be another timeskip. Why? No one is in the level or even close to the level of the antagonists right now, so everyone will train to get stronger, especially naruto because of what happened to his god father, jiraya. We all know that sasuke is gonna lose to itachi, so im sure hes gonna train too so in the timeskip. And i think Zetsu is gonna play an important role because think about it....he has no partners, he hasnt been seen in action yet.....and hes one of the few akatsuki members still alive now.

Praz
December 14, 2007, 08:37 PM
i sort of agree with the whole time-skip thing, but theres so many things that are going on right now that it'd be tough to pull-off without tying up some loose ends.

1. Either deal a huge blow to Akatsuki (maybe force them to retreat cuz too many members get owned)
2. Find out what the deal is with Root.
*3. Maybe after a huge blow to Akatsuki, Root joins up with them? giving us the opportunity for a time skip them?

Also, i dont think its an easy prediction to say what Team Kakashi does about Sasuke. It has been my beleif that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are pretty much gunna be the next-gen Sannin. Except instead of repeating all of their mistakes, it will turn out right.

aka. Naruto gets the girl (since J-man never could)
Sasuke comes to his senses (since Oro never did)
Naruto becomes Hokage (since J-man turned it down)

Gameboy
December 14, 2007, 08:58 PM
i sort of agree with the whole time-skip thing, but theres so many things that are going on right now that it'd be tough to pull-off without tying up some loose ends.

1. Either deal a huge blow to Akatsuki (maybe force them to retreat cuz too many members get owned)
2. Find out what the deal is with Root.
*3. Maybe after a huge blow to Akatsuki, Root joins up with them? giving us the opportunity for a time skip them?

Also, i dont think its an easy prediction to say what Team Kakashi does about Sasuke. It has been my beleif that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are pretty much gunna be the next-gen Sannin. Except instead of repeating all of their mistakes, it will turn out right.

aka. Naruto gets the girl (since J-man never could)
Sasuke comes to his senses (since Oro never did)
Naruto becomes Hokage (since J-man turned it down)

I knew someone would agree to the timeskip theory of mine. But think about it, there HAS to be a timeskip now. Many characters have died too fast now. And Akatsuki lost many members. So im sure they will plan something. And i DEFINITELY DONT AGREE with your theory of Roots joining akatsuki. Akatsuki has been existing for over 10 years and it is like a Special organization full of s- rank criminals, and im sure pein wont be accepting roots to join with them now, why would they...akatsuki, want to join with another group? They dont wanna let anyone else in on their secrets. They are really like a secretive organization.

Praz
December 14, 2007, 09:14 PM
I knew someone would agree to the timeskip theory of mine. But think about it, there HAS to be a timeskip now. Many characters have died too fast now. And Akatsuki lost many members. So im sure they will plan something. And i DEFINITELY DONT AGREE with your theory of Roots joining akatsuki. Akatsuki has been existing for over 10 years and it is like a Special organization full of s- rank criminals, and im sure pein wont be accepting roots to join with them now, why would they...akatsuki, want to join with another group? They dont wanna let anyone else in on their secrets. They are really like a secretive organization.

woudln't that make Roots the best possible option as a partner though?

The head Roots guy is supposedly a Marshal Law/only the strong survive type person, who desires to rule Konoha with an iron fist. This is all very similar to Akastuki's long term goals (just their goals exhist on a greater vision, of world domination instead of just Konoha). It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they are already secretly partners.

And also about the Akatsuki being ubber secretive and what not, I am fairly certain Roots is a highly secretive and suspicious splinter of Konoha. I mean, what other philosophy suits Pein's the most. "People must overcome pain in order to cull the weak, make people stop fighting, blah blah blah" and Roots is all "We dont feel shit, so who are we to act like retard normal people and start meaningless wars in the first place?"

I just dont see how they could possibly make a Last Boss more powerful than Pein and Madara from inside Konoha's very own walls if Roots is supposed to be the next big story ark, unless a couple characters go on a Jedi Sabatical while everyone else takes down Roots?? (Reminiscent of New Jedi Order aka Jacen Solo.....just hope Naruto doesnt go to the dark sode lol)

And since Akatsuki is currently running lower nad lower on man-power, and Roots is foaming at the mouth for a chance to take down the Hokage, I cant imagine any two groups more likely to partner up.

Though i do beleive some sort of timeskip or DBZ power-up is needed.

Perhaps train at 100 times earth gravity????

Or hope Konoha has a parabolic chamber or whatever that thing was where one day was equal to a year lol

Audition
December 14, 2007, 09:20 PM
Now the fight of Pain and Jiraiya is over.. i simply predict that Kishimoto change scene

to the Naruto troops... well I think Tobi will insult Naruto of Jiraiya's death

and Tobi will delay them again... Suigetsu and Kisame starts their fight and probably

the two uchihas too ^_^

Praz
December 14, 2007, 09:29 PM
wonder if we will find out what the deal is with Tobi being like phased out?

Perhaps he will be revealed to be non other then Obi Wan Kenobi?! and is using astral projection, and the Naruverse is infact where he teleprted when he got hit be Vader's Light Saber?!?! :o

k....i think im done with the Star Wars stuff now (been reading it wayyy to much these past few weeks)

bighawke5
December 14, 2007, 09:49 PM

yup pretty much...
like naruto was with sasuke for a few months? and sasuke became a brother figure for him cuz he never had a brother or that kind of relationship

and jiraiya stayed with him for three years so its gotta be like grampa.gradson relationship between them at least...its not just simple mentor and student...plus the fact that they are alike they can relate to each other much more easier and bond easier.

J-MAN's DEATH WILL AWAKEN OR BRING FORTH THE NARUTO WE WANTED TO SEE AT THE BEGINNING OF SHIPPUUDEN!
big change in will power..just like on page 14 of this new chapter(chapter302)...naruto stops kabuto's punch with his head (well not really...its more like his will power making him stronger that time against kabuto) didnt even flinch its like that punch had no effect...guess that kind of will power is enough to be the" great shinobi" jiraiya is talkin bout

Juggernaut
December 14, 2007, 09:51 PM
I dont know why people are mentioning Root now. They were mentioned like twice 150 chapters ago. I think they are not a big part of this story. Besides the way I interpreted the whole ending of the root thing was they were trying to do what was in konohas BEST interest by killing sasuke and preventing orochimaru form getting too powerful.

But anyways. As for whats gonna happen next. Well its really up in the air I think. We got jiraiya dead and Pain being shown to be one ridiculously bad mofo. We got Tobi facing off against naruto and crew and we got sasuke facing itachi. My guess would be Pain uses his telepathy power to call the rest of Akatsuki saying he has killed jiraiya. Tobi will goad naruto by saying he is dead to which naruto will get uber mad and charge him but he will escape in a poof of smoke and tell them another time. The rest will probably return to konoha to figure the next move. There naruto will meet Pa frog. I mean how could Pa frog know where he was anyways? The frog with the key will be there too and naruto will undergo training to complete the jutsu the 4th tried to use on him and the kyuubi. I mean after all with someone as strong as Pain that seems the only way to beat him. It was also foreshadowed earlier.

As for sasuke and itachi. Well, who cares maybe a meteor will land there killing both them, kisame and team hebi. They all just seem like meaningless secondary characters at this point to me.

pancheda
December 14, 2007, 09:54 PM
i doubt there will be a time Skip, we just Had One Last Year, it needs two or three years before another one.
Naruto is like 10 chapters away from Finding out what happened to Jiraya.
We got Suegetsu Vs Kasime, Sasuke Vs. Itachi, and Naruto Gang Vs Tobi, Then it'll be Naruto Gang Vs Hebi, then Naruto Vs Sasuke.

Then Naruto has to get back to the Village get the news and have a funeral. Then it's time to Train. and i doubt he'll go to the frogs Place. He is Training Just fine with Yamato and Kakashi, in Fact he is progressing Faster with Kakashi and yamato, then with Jiraya.
he needs Yamato to do any Kyubii Training. and Yamato thinks Poorly of using the Kyubii.

Next Issue. back to all the side Fights.

DevilsNeverCry
December 14, 2007, 09:59 PM
I'm guessing 383 will see Jiraiya actually die/become Pains puppet.

Then shift focus to the Uchihas.

Within a few chapters though i suspect news of Jiraiya to be developing.

Praz
December 14, 2007, 10:08 PM
im not sure there is actually going to be a showdown between Tobi and the Konoha gang. Im still thinking he is like an astral projection (maye cuz of his MS) or hologram type thing like the rest of Akastuki uses.
[hr]
though i am really pumped for hopefully a Bleach like showdown between Naruto and Kyuubi, like when Ichigo was with the Vizard, with Naruto finally gaining complete access to the chakra (or his chakra overcoming it somehow). I mean, ultimately i think it will need to be established that Naruto is depending on his own chakra (be it be absorbing the Kyuubi's or something else) since it has been hinted at that Naruto doesnt need/shouldnt depend on it, and should instead stand on his own two feet.

Also, pancheda makes a good point in the whole way Naruto is training right now, about how he is in fact progressing very quickly. Which is why i beleive a time-skip is a possibility (with Naruto training like a beast with like his 2k clones) or simply an awesome DBZ power-up in the form of pwning the Kyuubi.

Inkovic
December 14, 2007, 10:17 PM
I believe that if the scene returns to Konha 8 v Tobi, Tobi will continue to act like an idiot and won't use his Sharingan. Hell he'd probably fake his death but hold them up long enough.

The rest of the chapter would be Uchiha intensive with a little Tsunade feeling Jiraiya's death similar to Kurenai with Asuma.

And maybe Pa toad as well,revealing what Jiraiya out on his back (ie Pein's true identity), who knows...

talonordo
December 14, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'm really not getting the point of people complaining that Naruto only has a limited amount of moves, I mean its one of the MAJOR themes of the entire storyline! You have Oro's idea of what it means to be a Ninja which is the mastery of all known Ninja moves known no matter the consequences it places upon others. Then you have J-Man's ideal which is that manauvers/skills doesn't make a ninja, but always fighting no mater the odds, keeping your word, and defending your loves ones is what makes a true ninja.

You see it in both of there students. Sasuke is the personification of Oro's ideals. Here is a man who has the potential to master every ninjutsu in the world (largely because of the Sharingan and his determination). His mastery of Oro's idea has even allowed him to beat Oro in his own game (stopping Oro from taking other his body and instead stealing Oro's healing abilities for himself). But on the other hand not only does he not care about or protect but he also breaks his word constantly. He has betrayed not only his village (that his family had spent decades protecting) but also his closest freinds and loved ones. People who where like family to him.

One the other hand is J-man's ideal ninja personified Naruto. Naruto his a screwup most of his life. Most people see him as a waste of time and reject him at every turn. For the most part only a handful of people cared about him to start with well the rest rejected him, feared him, and some even considered him sub human due to the demon in his soul. Naruto started training to at first prove to others that he was worthy of there acknowledge meant and indeed did mean something as a individual (the whole Gaara arc discussed). Naruto soon though started training in order to protect and save the ones he loved. His cool to become Hokage changed from being a goal to gain power, to wanting the title and job in order to protect those people he loved and cared about which know includes the entire village. His caring goes so far that he even wants to protect and care for those who have stabbed him in the back (Sasuke). He may not have thousands of moves in fact he only has two (beyond the "core" Ninja moves) but this lack of "skill" is hardly a weakness because Naruto's spirit, heart, and ideals more then makes up for it.

Its one of the main ideals of the entire manga and it seems people are completely missing it lol. Although how that is I'm not quite sure.

structuralAnalysis
December 14, 2007, 10:30 PM
Great post, I must say!

Praz
December 14, 2007, 10:33 PM
I'm really not getting the point of people complaining that Naruto only has a limited amount of moves, I mean its one of the MAJOR themes of the entire storyline! You have Oro's idea of what it means to be a Ninja which is the mastery of all known Ninja moves known no matter the consequences it places upon others. Then you have J-Man's ideal which is that manauvers/skills doesn't make a ninja, but always fighting no mater the odds, keeping your word, and defending your loves ones is what makes a true ninja.

You see it in both of there students. Sasuke is the personification of Oro's ideals. Here is a man who has the potential to master every ninjutsu in the world (largely because of the Sharingan and his determination). His mastery of Oro's idea has even allowed him to beat Oro in his own game (stopping Oro from taking other his body and instead stealing Oro's healing abilities for himself). But on the other hand not only does he not care about or protect but he also breaks his word constantly. He has betrayed not only his village (that his family had spent decades protecting) but also his closest freinds and loved ones. People who where like family to him.

One the other hand is J-man's ideal ninja personified Naruto. Naruto his a screwup most of his life. Most people see him as a waste of time and reject him at every turn. For the most part only a handful of people cared about him to start with well the rest rejected him, feared him, and some even considered him sub human due to the demon in his soul. Naruto started training to at first prove to others that he was worthy of there acknowledge meant and indeed did mean something as a individual (the whole Gaara arc discussed). Naruto soon though started training in order to protect and save the ones he loved. His cool to become Hokage changed from being a goal to gain power, to wanting the title and job in order to protect those people he loved and cared about which know includes the entire village. His caring goes so far that he even wants to protect and care for those who have stabbed him in the back (Sasuke). He may not have thousands of moves in fact he only has two (beyond the "core" Ninja moves) but this lack of "skill" is hardly a weakness because Naruto's spirit, heart, and ideals more then makes up for it.

Its one of the main ideals of the entire manga and it seems people are completely missing it lol. Although how that is I'm not quite sure.

Agreed! I'd also like to add that almost all the other ninja have only shown a very limited range of moves regularly used in battle as well.

Choji: Meat Tank etc (except the soldier pills i guess, but even then he just went good'ol fashioned melee on the guy)

Shikamaru: pretty much only uses his shadow

Sakura: beats people up and heals (lol ironic)

Hinata: uses lthe like 3 different moves assosciated with byakugan

Lee: strctly melee (except for gates.....which is still pretty much melee lol)

etc,etc

the only big exceptions to this so far have really been like Kakashi and J-Man on the Konoha side....i guess the old 3rd hokage too.

Bascially what my point is, is that Naruto has a crap-load of different combos he uses his shadow clones for (much the same way everyone else pretty much has different variations of their unique skills).

Also it should be noted. Naruto can make rediculous amounts of clones, and use them in a whole bunch of ways (Uzumaki 2k? lol) BUT he can also make a seemingly endless amount of Rasengans as well as a one-hit K.O. wind element rasengan! ANNNND he can summon pretty much on par with Jiraiya.

We need to keep in mind he is still like 15-16 years old, and most of the main characters that know tons of moves are in their late 20s+, and that compared to everyone else his age, I'd say Naruto is one of the more developed ones.

Audition
December 14, 2007, 11:36 PM
Predictions: (If there's light , theres hope XD)

. After 5 Pain confirmed Jman is dead and left.. Konan will do something about him!

Konan is a good girl (Id rather think of it than a feeling of depression to Jman :))

. Suigetsu's sword destroys water prison jutsu of Kisame O_o w00t..

. MS vs MS

.Tsunade will had some strange feelings.. like a broken cup or thing on her room..

NNGirl
December 15, 2007, 12:12 AM
My prediction

-Jiraya blow up the 5 pein bodies allowing Pa to escape
- The real Pein appears (i think that the 6 bodies are controlled by somone else)
- tsunade and Naruto sense Jiraya's death
- The scene change to other battle ( Tobi vs Konoha team probably)
- all the chapter we watch Tobi acting dead, and in the end he wake up.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 12:18 AM
hmmm...i wonder, if jiraya had waited another minute before willing himself back to life...the peins prolly would have been gone and he could have escaped to freedom....jeez, talk about bad timing. lol they kill you once, then you come back to life only to die again.

no but seriously though, im very impressed with jmans will power and telling pa frog all the information. i guess he really can die now, he aquired all his information, he fought pein but lost which showed us how strong pein is, it will make naruto much stronger, everything has fallen into place....RIP jiraya (dont get me wrong, there is still hope....but i think its time)

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 12:18 AM
I can't believe that Konan has no remorse, all this time I thought that she might step in to save Jiraiya. That is not happening, I wonder if Pa can take Jiraiya body as well or is he to weak to do it. :)

Naruto needs to grow up, I am so tired of him chasing after Sasuke all this time, he could have helped Jiraiya in so many ways, he could have made a move against Akatsuki, he could have found the other jinchuuriki's, he could have trained and trained so that he can make his dream of hokage and protecting everyone come true, but all he does is train so that he can catch Sasuke. Jiraiya leaving the rest to Naruto is a joke, Naruto has a lot of good ideals, but he let's those ideals cloud him too much. :)

Naruto needs to get up and realize that there are important things than Sasuke. He is destined to be the world's savior, is he gonna call pain and tell him that he has to take a rain check, cuz Sasuke's is dirty and needs a shower. Naruto in my mind is far off from being the person he needs to be, a revolutionary. Naruto needs to wake up and realize that Sasuke is doing what he does by himself, no one is forcing him. It would be better if the Kyuubi took control of him, cuz at least the kyuubi has the means and the right directive to get thing done. :)

deni_deni
December 15, 2007, 12:27 AM
man...
i finally finished reading this thread... so far ... was 5 pages with a lot of predictions... time skip... jiraya is not dead... zetsu's assault... a message from pein...
oh... it's very exciting to see the new path that the history is entering...
with jiraya's defeat, naruto can grow to another level. i don't think that a time skip will occur... not now... it's too early... maybe we see a time skip after a fight with akatsuki... but i don't believe that we wll see the final showdown between naruto and akatsuki... there's a lot of things that needs to be placed. and i think that sasuke is far of heading back to konoha.... it's very strange... because now we just know one thing... naruto will train... and get strong... but we don't know how much he will get stronger... he has a lot of options to train himself... kakashi, yamato, frog mountain... and also... alone to not hurt anyone else... he may enter in a huge depression... and think about be alone... live like a hermit, just like jiraya... and travel the world to gain power... travel, i mean... hide from akatsuki... and i don't know...eventually ask to the great sage about jiraya... his family... and send some frogs to give news to konoha... i don't understand... because... if the author think about the series just like his twin brother... man... it will make a lot of people gone in a rampage... but anyway....
i predict that the next chapter will be about the news... the sad news... konoha will have the saddest days since the 3th death...

Fortisdiablos
December 15, 2007, 12:43 AM
It's a stretch, but maybe Pa can desummon himself and take Jiraiya with him. Maybe there's a way for Pa to summon himself to Konoha. It seems like Jiraiya was able to visit the frog world (I think). I figure this way, there can be closure between Tsunade and Jiraiya. He'll die in her arms silently (he still can't talk, right?) and she'll finally admit that she has feelings for him (presumably before he dies). Pa can still deliver the information Jiraiya gave to him and Jiriya won't magically escape death, so the plot will still move along. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like the fact that he has to die, but I think it's inevitable that all of the sannin die (old generation -> new generation).

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 12:47 AM
I also hope that Pa can summon himself and Jiraiya out of the battlefield, maybe they can return to Konaha or Myoubuko together. I wonder what will happen if Jiraiya's body is left there, I think Pain might do something ominous. :)

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 01:08 AM
i dont know if pa can just teleport jiraya out of the battlefield. i think if that was possible then it would be sort of anticlimatic. i think we can rest assured though that pein wont do anything to jiraya because pein thought jiraya was dead and he just walked away. i dont think pein can just take any body, maybe he has those specific bodies for a reason, or maybe once we know who he is then we will underttand a lot more as to how he is controlling all the bodies.

im still sad that jiraya had to die, and such a bloody and meaningless battle

Seta Soujirou
December 15, 2007, 01:27 AM
the body won't make it back to konoha that's highly unlikely. even worse would be that zetsu is ordered to destroy the great jiraiya's carcass.

tobi won't have a fight with the konoha shinobis, he is there to prevent them from interring with itachi and sasuke's encounter. looks like all of uchiha will be revealed in the upcomings chapter since jiraiya's one has ended.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 01:37 AM
i definetly see some headway being made with the other 3 fights that have been set up. while tobi may not fight with naruto and the gang, im sure we will see kisameand suigetsu get a hit or 2 out and then proly some talking from itachi and sasuke.

matteeaus
December 15, 2007, 01:50 AM
I wonder if we will find out who Pain is in the next chapter?

He is most likely one of Jiraiya's (T_T) former pupils from who he adressed him as 'sensei', though since I dont know much about the japanese language I am not sure if it has different meanings!

Going along the path that it's one of his former pupils theres only 7 people to choose from

Naruto
Minato
Team Minato Male
Team Minato Female
Yahiko
Nagato
Konan

I think its pretty much given that you can rule the first 2 names out, but what really bugs me is Minato's other Team Members were never shown in Jiraiyas flash backs, and we know absolutely nothing about them, to the point where there is no need for them to even be included in the manga, I mean is there any reason not to have had Jiraiya only take on one student just like the Oro and Tsunade did. Just feels they still have a part to play or they would not have been in the manga at all. Taking a wild guess I think one of those 2 is Pain's true identity. (perhaps with using some mind transfer jutsu just like oro)

We all assumed it was Nagato but it seems the obvious choice with the Rin'negan and all but then again was there any point with all the finding out who he is stuff and it ending up indeed being Nagato? Seems just a waste of time!

Yahiko seems to have Pein's ideals but I believe its just his body being used, just like all the other ninjas who had connections with Jiraiya and Konan seems to just follow Pain's orders and its hard to see her being Pain.

I think there is a 7th Body(the real one) controlling/sharing minds with the other 6 bodies and with no one seeing Nagato's body it could be his but perhaps being controlled by someone else (explaining the eyes and all).. and yes im clutching at straws here buts it is just my opinion so dont flame me!

^^

sashpimp
December 15, 2007, 01:50 AM
wow the only way to find out all the people that jiraya fought u have to have done 2 things either follow him or read his book so basically the person who is actually pain is either nagato or the fourth since they are the only two people i think have any relevance in jiraya life.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 02:13 AM
i hope to god it isn't the fourth...how will naruto defeat his father...AND avenge his master's death......

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 02:52 AM
There's no way that the fourth is pain, Minato has been sealed in the death gods stomach eternally fighting. His soul has been lost, nothing can bring it back from the death god. I think pain is most likely someone new, since nagato has been cancelled out an yahiko being pain would be a lame suprise, the most credible guess (for me) is that pain is someone new. :)

gift_art
December 15, 2007, 03:19 AM
I dun think there will be a time skip

without jiraiya to guard after naruto everyone can now get the 9 tails

so in order for naruto to protect himself he need to learn to control the 9 tails ASAP using the YIN keys left by jiraiya

the only person capable of assisting naruto would be 5th hokage plus he will learn the fact about pain

the battle will continue between kakashi / yamato vs Tobi

but again to beat pain, we need someone smart not just strong, being able to control the 9 tail doesn't make naruto smarter even if we want to see a 1 on 1 battle vs pain

just like how the 3 sannin fought hanzo, i think the final fight will be a 3 vs 1 battle

to complete naruto's final team we need sasuke who will kill itachi and somehow discover the true meaning of friendship and sakura who will complete her healing jutsu to balance her teammates

supfoo214
December 15, 2007, 03:59 AM
I read somewhere that there won't be Naruto next week, can anyone confirm this? (Please please don't do that to us!!!)

guesswho
December 15, 2007, 05:23 AM
It would just be stupid that Sasuke would get his revenge and Naruto wouldn't now. So I believe Naruto will be the one to kill Pain.

And why is Nagato cancelled out? And what happened to Kushina, was it ever explained?? Maybe she's Pain LoL :darn

Either way I predict next chapter will be about Kisame and Suigetsu. And I hope to god Naruto won't learn frog-jutsus at least not the same Jiraiya used. He could really develope his own jutsus.

drakend
December 15, 2007, 05:48 AM
It would just be stupid that Sasuke would get his revenge and Naruto wouldn't now. So I believe Naruto will be the one to kill Pain.

And why is Nagato cancelled out? And what happened to Kushina, was it ever explained?? Maybe she's Pain LoL :darn

Either way I predict next chapter will be about Kisame and Suigetsu. And I hope to god Naruto won't learn frog-jutsus at least not the same Jiraiya used. He could really develope his own jutsus.
Is there anyone who feels like not caring about Sasuke vs Itachi anymore? There was a time where I was looking forward their final deathmatch, but now I just can't care after all the things which happened. I want to know more about Pain, Madara and Kushina... the two Uchiha brothers can do whatever they like... the revenge thingy is getting boring. If Madara looks after Sasuke to become his vessel again it would suck because it means Sasuke is just some kind of box! :D
Anyway next chapter two things may happen:
1) Pain dissect Jiraiya's body in order to add him to the Rinnegan team, by putting those bullons inside him.
2) Pain goes hunting the Kyuubi.

hitokugutsu
December 15, 2007, 06:16 AM
Well obviously Naruto needs to train, but I dont see it happen very soon. We have the uchiha brothers, the mist swordmen, Tobi vs the konoha gang AND naruto is closing in on Sasuke. Oww and team 8 needs some action too.
Call me crazy but I think Tobi is there for the Byakugan (if the relation between byakugan and sharingan is true of course). We heard Jiraya spekaing about the 3 great eye techniques and yet no in-depth story about the byakugan sofar. And at the moment we have Tobi standing before the heiress (hinata of course -_-) of the clan

DarkPetalz
December 15, 2007, 07:25 AM
All I can say is Jiraya played his part and it was his time to go, his death would play a big part in narutos improvement but it wouldn’t be that big. We can't count on someone else death to make naruto become stronger naruto is better than that he will do in his own way no time skip is needed because naruto is already strong he just needs his friend by his side just like everyone else at the moment and I’m sure he wont give up on that.

Its not a matter of 'naruto spent more time with Jiraya so that means he cares about him more' in my eyes thats not how it works.

He can’t just go off some place for a few years then come back being untouchable I won’t have it. I want to see his improvement take place with my own eyes I’ve been reading this manga for too long to just let that happen.

Hollow Kurono
December 15, 2007, 08:37 AM
Pein if u want to live,better leave Jiraya alone,cause if u kill him,ur gonna get such an ass whooping from Naruto,that was newer seen before,i knew that Naruto was the destined child,thats not big news for anyone i think.I realy hope Jiraya survives and Jiraya didnt let anyone down,Jiraya aint going to surrender i hope he stands up and tries to give it all,to die in a way he always wanted.

i hope to god it isn't the fourth...how will naruto defeat his father...AND avenge his master's death......

Well my opinion Namikaze is to kind to betray his village,to betray his son,to kill his master.I just cant,i dont think hes Minato.Hes probably somethin way bigger,but who,who??I think weve seen that character before tho,that would be way cooler then someone new joing the show,my opinion tho.

drakend
December 15, 2007, 09:32 AM
Pein if u want to live,better leave Jiraya alone,cause if u kill him,ur gonna get such an ass whooping from Naruto,that was newer seen before,i knew that Naruto was the destined child,thats not big news for anyone i think.I realy hope Jiraya survives and Jiraya didnt let anyone down,Jiraya aint going to surrender i hope he stands up and tries to give it all,to die in a way he always wanted.

Well my opinion Namikaze is to kind to betray his village,to betray his son,to kill his master.I just cant,i dont think hes Minato.Hes probably somethin way bigger,but who,who??I think weve seen that character before tho,that would be way cooler then someone new joing the show,my opinion tho.
Before Naruto can whoop Pain's ass lots of water will have to pass under the bridge. If the two fights now the fight would end in half chapter with Naruto getting royally owned. Pain won without much effort against an hokage level shinobi so he's way above that and then we have Madara who orders Pain around. They're the two strongest shinobi to date in Narutoverse so Naruto being pissed off won't be nearly enough to defeat Pain, let alone Madara.

Gettoland DIO
December 15, 2007, 09:58 AM
i have a feeling pain is the 4rth....hehe...i really dont know who he is

starscreem6
December 15, 2007, 10:19 AM
wonder if we will find out who Pain is in the next chapter?

He is most likely one of Jiraiya's (T_T) former pupils from who he adressed him as 'sensei', though since I dont know much about the japanese language I am not sure if it has different meanings!

Going along the path that it's one of his former pupils theres only 7 people to choose from

Naruto
Minato
Team Minato Male
Team Minato Female
Yahiko
Nagato
Konan

I think its pretty much given that you can rule the first 2 names out, but what really bugs me is Minato's other Team Members were never shown in Jiraiyas flash backs, and we know absolutely nothing about them, to the point where there is no need for them to even be included in the manga, I mean is there any reason not to have had Jiraiya only take on one student just like the Oro and Tsunade did. Just feels they still have a part to play or they would not have been in the manga at all. Taking a wild guess I think one of those 2 is Pain's true identity. (perhaps with using some mind transfer jutsu just like oro)

We all assumed it was Nagato but it seems the obvious choice with the Rin'negan and all but then again was there any point with all the finding out who he is stuff and it ending up indeed being Nagato? Seems just a waste of time!

Yahiko seems to have Pein's ideals but I believe its just his body being used, just like all the other ninjas who had connections with Jiraiya and Konan seems to just follow Pain's orders and its hard to see her being Pain.

I think there is a 7th Body(the real one) controlling/sharing minds with the other 6 bodies and with no one seeing Nagato's body it could be his but perhaps being controlled by someone else (explaining the eyes and all).. and yes im clutching at straws here buts it is just my opinion so dont flame me!

Here is one person you forgot about that read his book, Kushina. I agree with you that pein is someone outside of the group controlling them. My prediction is at the end it's either going to be Nagato, Kushina, or Minato.

drakend
December 15, 2007, 10:46 AM
Why when I suggest it MIGHT be Kushina I got reactions like:
"If Pain is her I'll puke"
"If Pain is Kushina I'll stop reading Naruto"
"Stop smoking crack"
"Stop writing crap"
"Don't feed the troll"
:rolleyes:

Now that the effect "Kushina is a hot babe and/or warm mom" is fading people start thinking with the brain. :D
Anyway we have no evidence or hints to assume Kushina has read the book and we don't have no evidence if the six members of the Rinnegan team are all in that book as well.

diegocfq
December 15, 2007, 10:51 AM
One of the best chapters in my humble opinion, although i really love Jiraya's character, he is my favorite character in all series and all, but I saw this cliché outcome coming, not that i don't like it, i don't like the fact that jiraya is dead i was hoping Kishimoto would create the set up for naruto's character development in a different way, but hey this is a good way too I wouldn't want to see Jiraya becoming an unimportant character after making naruto grow.

I predict we're gonna see who in fact is Pein, and that he is being totally manipulated by Madara (rinnegan makes him powerful but he seems extremely gullible), and we're gonna see a little bit more about Itachi with Sasuke, Kisame with team Hebi and Naruto team against tobi...

drakend
December 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
Anyway why doesn't Madara just capture Naruto by himself? It shouldn't be a problem to kill the others and disable Naruto for him. Ah right, Naruto has to fight Pain! :D

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
im gonna stick with thinking that the real pein is actually rikudo. it would make sense because if tobi is actually madara then wouldnt pein be rikudo. 2 people who were around at the start of the shinobi world and that would explain why the 2 are so powerful. and if pein is rikudo, then that would mean he wasn't taking orders from madara but rather are just working together. like madara gives him an order sometimes and he sometimes gives him an order. what do you guys think?

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 11:24 AM
I can't believe that Konan has no remorse, all this time I thought that she might step in to save Jiraiya.

Naruto needs to grow up, I am so tired of him chasing after Sasuke all this time

I understand why Naruto chasing after Sasuke. If both Pervy Sage and Sarutobi had Naruto’s will power, Pervy Sage would never fought Pein alone and Sarutobi may still be alive today. The death of Pervy Sage would change Naruto forever. :D

Another Prediction: What goes around comes around. Since Konan show no remorse for Pervy Sage, her anticipate death would be far worse than Pervy Sage death. :D

Praz
December 15, 2007, 11:31 AM
im gonna stick with thinking that the real pein is actually rikudo. it would make sense because if tobi is actually madara then wouldnt pein be rikudo. 2 people who were around at the start of the shinobi world and that would explain why the 2 are so powerful. and if pein is rikudo, then that would mean he wasn't taking orders from madara but rather are just working together. like madara gives him an order sometimes and he sometimes gives him an order. what do you guys think?

that would make the most sense to me.

though i still think Negato is technically Pein, just maybe he got taken over by Rikudo after using the Rinnegan for such a long time. I mean, the technique is supposed to control the 6 paths of reincarnation right? so who is to say that all users of the technique become one or something when the technique is activated. (just an idea)

i dont beleive that Madara is superior to pein, but instead work in a partner relationship, kinda like Kisame and Itachi (Itachi gives the orders, but itsnever been stated that Kisame is in fact inferior, just different)

As for the next chapter, i really hope they get the uchiha bros' story moving/ending, as I too am becoming a little bored with the whole "I am an Avenger....RAWWWR!" plot of Sasuke. Tobi will prolly just chill and piss of Konoha team, since i dont think he is physically there, and with any luck, we will see the begining of the Mist Swordsman battle :D <--thats actually what im most excited to see right now, besides J-man's funeral and susequent level-up by Naruto.

where is a parabolic time chamber or gravity multiplying machine when u need one?!

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 15, 2007, 11:42 AM
where is konan anyway
[hr]

Anyway why doesn't Madara just capture Naruto by himself? It shouldn't be a problem to kill the others and disable Naruto for him. Ah right, Naruto has to fight Pain! :D

well he is suppose to act and be tobi who is supposed to be dead, what would the other AK members think, they think hes dead, plus tobi is isnt supposed to be that powerful.probably doesnt want to reveal his true identity yet.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 11:59 AM
well they also said sasuke was dead so i wonder why pein would lie like that. what is the point because itachi and kisame know he is still alive....as well as pein and konan...so who is left, zetsu? lol

DarkManSharingan32
December 15, 2007, 12:03 PM
Ok... Prediction:

General aftermath of Jiraiya's death:

Naruto has a few options... complete explosions... or complete implosion.
I have the feeling the latter will happen... Naruto won't cry, but will show tremendous resolve to kill.

And I think for the first time... Naruto will truly feel what it's like to have been Sasuke all this time.

Tsunade.... She's going to brekdown... and fast. But I think when she gets the news... thats when Root may show up for a not-so-timely assassination attempt. I think Shizune will get away with all the information sent by Jiraiya while Tsunade covers for her...
---

Next Chapter:
Probably some kind of Tsunade moment, switching to Naruto...
Tobi will inform Naruto and the others that Sasuke and Itachi are having a "talk" and not to interfere. Or course Naruto wont have any of this and curse Tobi...

Moving on to Suigetsu and Kisame... the battle in a bit of a stalemate (Kisame hasn't really shown anything... a kind of "warm up")...

And then Itachi/Sasuke. A bit of talking, and then some cool moves with wil create a nice setup for the next chapter.

Saifi
December 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
i predict that naruto loses confidence in himself and just like jiraya thinks he has wasted his life but then finds comfort in hinata who tells him (yet again) that she is stronger due to him and his nindo, and that gives him the strength to move forward

excuse the sappiness in the post , just thought that since sakura prolly will never get over sauske maybe naruto needs to start noticing hinata.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 12:23 PM

Well maybe it has something to do with the Kyuubi, since they have a history, could be a bad one. Maybe Madara is trying to avoid it, cuz fighting Naruto could bring out the Kyuubi. :)

I think Sakura will fall for Naruto more than did for sasuke...

I think naruto will get the news and have to go to Funeral or Jiraiya will never get a funeral. But naruto will walk away as a wonderer searching for reason behind is loves ones all ways ending up dying..

He'll be greeted by the toad's that saw Jiraiya lastly.. And he'll let him know that the great Sage want to see him. And he should move is ass..

When he goes their, The Great Sage will either touch him etc and naruto will be blessed with knowledge or skills.. then he'll go off to finish the Jutsu withing weeks. because the Sage going to let him know its about to end if he doesn't return to the village in time. because all is love one's is in danger..

Naruto coming like how a hero should arrive. Shocking both Kakashi, Yamoto, sakura, Sasuke, Shika, Neji & lee. he'll tell them all to stand back..... and he'll handle it from here on. and thanking them for putting up a good fight.. But he's here to Protect them all because he's the new Hokage..

then he'll call up on the toad to fight with him. then he'll perform is father jutsu.. Kakashi will stair at naruto as if he's seeing the fourth...

then Naruto will look back and smile, and said not to worry. i'll never let any of you get injure anymore..

lol MYMY.. watch and see if my theory doesn't come through.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 12:34 PM
I don't think Naruto will even go to Jiraiya's funeral, he would set out to avenge him alone, finally Naruto has the same mission as Sasuke. Hopefully he become cold and destructive, that would be awesome Naruto. :)

drakend
December 15, 2007, 12:47 PM
where is konan anyway
<hr noshade size="1">

well he is suppose to act and be tobi who is supposed to be dead, what would the other AK members think, they think hes dead, plus tobi is isnt supposed to be that powerful.probably doesnt want to reveal his true identity yet.
Konan is watchig her undefeatable Pain somewhere... :D
Anyway you said Madara (Tobi is a nickname!!!) isn't powerful. Yes sure... a guy who can summon the Kyuubi and command around a godlike shinobi like Pain is weak! :D

Well maybe it has something to do with the Kyuubi, since they have a history, could be a bad one. Maybe Madara is trying to avoid it, cuz fighting Naruto could bring out the Kyuubi. :)
Perhaps Kyuubi is too shy to return to its master... :D
Ah right Madara is already playing around with Naruto, so it isn't that.
We have the most outnumbered fight in Narutoverse to date (8 vs 1) but Madara doesn't give a shit... lol. If he gets serious Naruto ends in the next ten chapters.

I don't think Naruto will even go to Jiraiya's funeral, he would set out to avenge him alone, finally Naruto has the same mission as Sasuke. Hopefully he become cold and destructive, that would be awesome Naruto. :)
And if he does that Naruto will end in the next ten chapters like above... with a flatland instead of the ninja countries.

Sephirosu
December 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
I predict that they will start the fight between Itachi vs sasuke and Team Kakashi vs Tobi. Kakashi will tell Naruto to go to Sasuke (or he will just run ahead by himself). While team Kakashi is fighting Tobi, Tobi will be talking to them (specialy to Kakashi), giving out clues that he's actually Obito that was posses by Madara or something like that. And as usual, they'll cut and leaving us in suspence and stuff.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 01:46 PM
i doubt anything as big as tobi being obito will happen any time soon...maybe in like 5 or more chapters but not in the immediate future.

Praz
December 15, 2007, 01:48 PM
i predict that naruto loses confidence in himself and just like jiraya thinks he has wasted his life but then finds comfort in hinata who tells him (yet again) that she is stronger due to him and his nindo, and that gives him the strength to move forward

excuse the sappiness in the post , just thought that since sakura prolly will never get over sauske maybe naruto needs to start noticing hinata.

im pretty sure it has been heavily insinuated that Sakura is falling for Naruto (best example being her's and Yamato's conversation at the bridge of Heaven and Earth)

im also pretty sure Naruto won't become like Sasuke. They are dramatic foils to each other and Naruto becoming the same as him would go against everything he is and has been shown to be so far in the manga. Sasuke is selfish nad acts out in order to fulfill his own ambitions in order to make "himself" feel better, not caring a whole lot about those around him. Where Naruto acts in order to "protect" those around him, often demonstrating this through very selfless acts, or rushing to someone's aid/putting himself in grave danger to protect others.

A few examples being;

Taking on Oro alone to protect Sasuke and Sakura during the Chunin exams.
Taking on Kabuto to protect Tsunade
Taking down Kakuzo <--(i cant remember how to spell his name :S) by himself
and perhaps the biggest current example....his whole current mission is about "rescuing" Sasuke, even though he sort of has bigger things to worry about (aka: Akastuki)

I really really really wanna see the Swordmen of the Mist showdown....if Suigetsu wins, does that mean he will be carrying around 2 giant swords????

Frey
December 15, 2007, 01:49 PM
I understand why Naruto chasing after Sasuke. If both Pervy Sage and Sarutobi had Naruto’s will power, Pervy Sage would never fought Pein alone and Sarutobi may still be alive today. The death of Pervy Sage would change Naruto forever. :D

Another Prediction: What goes around comes around. Since Konan show no remorse for Pervy Sage, her anticipate death would be far worse than Pervy Sage death. :D

Totally agree on the Konan part :).

I think we're gonna see Itachi vs. Sasuke. But I hope we'll see a bit of Naruto and Konoha.

lazyboyrod
December 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
Jiraiya said that he wasn't going to give up so maybe in the next chapter he will be on his lst legs but he wont give up.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 01:52 PM
i too want to see the swordman of the mist showdown...i think they are prolly some of the coolest group of people around....

that would be a pretty nifty story in itself dont you think? a story based on how all the swordman came to be and why they all hate eachother lol

but kisame is so totally gonna rape suigetsu...

Sephirosu
December 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
i too want to see the swordman of the mist showdown...i think they are prolly some of the coolest group of people around....

that would be a pretty nifty story in itself dont you think? a story based on how all the swordman came to be and why they all hate eachother lol

but kisame is so totally gonna rape suigetsu...

Nah Suigetsu looks very confident plus he has his curse seal so he might turn the tables around.

Ahhh a story the 7 shinobi Swordsman.. That would be very interesting. We know how Raiga came to be in the fillers, we just need the other 6 (Or did they also mention Zabusa?)

shachi
December 15, 2007, 02:46 PM
Predictions:

1. Tsunade and Naruto sense Jiraiya's death.

2. Pain's identity is a new loose thread that won't be tied up for several chapters. I don't think we'll get anything Jiraiya/Tsunade/Pein-related until Kakashi & Co return to Konohagakure.

3. Next chapter will mainly feature Naruto & Co, with a sprinkling of Suigetsu vs. Kisame. Naruto is distracted by his feelings. Kakashi activates his sharingan and his troops probe Tobi's mysterious abilities.

4. Suigetsu and Kisame battle. Karin peppers Kisame with questions. Kisame gives vague answers but hints that Itachi's motives may not be malevolent. Juugo hulks up. Karin pleads for the fight to stop.

Crude
December 15, 2007, 02:48 PM
Crazy predictions:

- Yahiko suddenly gains control and doesn't attack Jiraiya.
- Konan protects Jiraiya but still wants to remain loyal to Pain

Prediction:

- Pain turns out to be Hanzou (the former leader of Hidden Rain).

DarkManSharingan32
December 15, 2007, 04:37 PM
On the identity of Pein...
It has to be someone with access or knowledge about Jiraiya's life or the first book that Jiraiya wrote.

As of now... the only people we can conclude that knowledge to would be Minato and Kushina...
Since Minato also signed the Frog Summon contract... it would make a bit more sense looking it it that way.

But who knows... Kishimoto can make it just about anyone.

Zeus-Tails
December 15, 2007, 04:48 PM
Crazy predictions:

- Yahiko suddenly gains control and doesn't attack Jiraiya.
- Konan protects Jiraiya but still wants to remain loyal to Pain

Prediction:

- Pain turns out to be Hanzou (the former leader of Hidden Rain).

We would need to know why Hanzou calls him sensei.

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 04:58 PM
On the identity of Pein...
It has to be someone with access or knowledge about Jiraiya's life or the first book that Jiraiya wrote.

As of now... the only people we can conclude that knowledge to would be Minato and Kushina...
Since Minato also signed the Frog Summon contract... it would make a bit more sense looking it it that way.

But who knows... Kishimoto can make it just about anyone.

What about his editor or agent? :blink

DarkManSharingan32
December 15, 2007, 05:04 PM
What about his editor or agent? :blink

What about them? They don't even have names.... lol
I mean, the only readers of the series that we know of are those two.

Youth Explodes!
December 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
Oh. My. God.

Waow, it's so obvious now that Pein is Kushina.

- Kushina seeks revenge against Madara (who's summoned the Kyuubi) after Minato's demise
- She's read Jiraya's book
- She meets Nagato and steals his rinnegan
- She takes Yahiko's body plus the bodies of the 5 old opponents of Jiraya
- Konan becomes her ally because she wants Yahiko back
- KushinaPein meets MadaraTobi and pretends to be his ally in order to control his plan and have an eye on Naruto

Also:

- Kushina has red hair, Pein has red hair
- Kushina is an immigrant from the Whirlpool country in Konoha, and Pein has a lot of knowledge about Konoha's religion ('the will of fire')
- Kushina and Pein both call Jiraya 'sensei'

My my my...

BaseballFlash44
December 15, 2007, 05:26 PM
Oh. My. God.

- Kushina seeks revenge against Madara (who's summoned the Kyuubi) after Minato's demise
- KushinaPein meets MadaraTobi and pretends to be his ally in order to control his plan and have an eye on Naruto

Also:

- Kushina is an immigrant from the Whirlpool country in Konoha, and Pein has a lot of knowledge about Konoha's religion ('the will of fire')

My my my...

No you are totally wrong

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 05:28 PM
What about them? They don't even have names.... lol
I mean, the only readers of the series that we know of are those two.

I agree with you but someone had to edited and published his book. :blink

Oh. My. God.

Also:

My my my...

Why would Kushina want to kill Pervy Sage? :blink

Another Prediction: I predict that someone other than Minato and Kushina is Pein. :blink

Youth Explodes!
December 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
Why would Kushina want to kill Pervy Sage? :blink

The good woman's got insane! :tem

Well I guess she's gone to far.

She was guided by revenge and resentment, a bit like Sasuke, now she's become a monshter...

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 05:36 PM
The good woman's got insane! :tem

Well I guess she's gone to far.

She was guided by revenge and resentment, a bit like Sasuke, now she's become a monshter...

Naruto vs. Pein aka Uzumaki Kushina is wishful thinking. :mad

shachi
December 15, 2007, 06:01 PM
On this page

http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000382/08.jpg

Jiraiya states that the book didn't sell well, as a matter of fact. So, that book is out there. Maybe it's rare? Anyone could have picked up a copy. So it's kind of a worthless clue, because his readership is so broad.

darknitemarch
December 15, 2007, 06:09 PM
Oh. My. God.

Also:

My my my...

Typically, it's common courtesy to not kill the person who names your child.

Also, I predict that we'll find out that Tobi is Uchiha Madara in Danzou's body. After all, Danzou wears a head covering that covers his right eye... the same eye that is Tobi's Sharingan. Also, if Madara was from Konoha, he may still support it, but in the militant style that Danzou advocates.

Nodini 2.0
December 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
Got to say... i liked this chapter.

It fits jiraya lifestyle. the little things, those were the really important things!!
characther building was his strong point that passed on generations, and no doubt that he was a ninjutsu master, but some things are not faded to have great endings...

sleep well pervy...

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 06:32 PM
On this page

http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000382/08.jpg

Jiraiya states that the book didn't sell well, as a matter of fact. So, that book is out there. Maybe it's rare? Anyone could have picked up a copy. So it's kind of a worthless clue, because his readership is so broad.

Your clue is not worthless, it’s a very good. :D

Another Prediction: I predict Pein’s true identity is someone who purchased Pervy Sage book or stumble on it. :D

The Noobslayer
December 15, 2007, 06:41 PM
I thought we already established Pein is Konohamaru?

Finale
December 15, 2007, 06:45 PM
My prediction is for further down the road than the next few chapters. When everyone finally gets back to Konoha and learns of J's death, I see Tsunade going into a deep depression and being comforted by Sakura. Tsunade reveals that she cared deeply for Jaraiya and that she should have acknowledge her feelings sooner and told him. She'll then tell Sakura not to make the same mistake. Sakura will then realize that Naruto has always been the one there for her and that she should stop the Sasuke obssesion. She goes to Naruto's house then to comfort him but finds that Hinata is already there. Naruto and Hinata share a moment and Hinata finally admits he feelings for Naruto. Sakura leaves crying without Naruto or Hinata knowing. Which sets up the battle of Naruto vs Pein fighting for their ideals and Hinata vs Konan fighting for their loved ones.

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 06:59 PM
My prediction is for further down the road than the next few chapters. When everyone finally gets back to Konoha and learns of J's death, I see Tsunade going into a deep depression and being comforted by Sakura. Tsunade reveals that she cared deeply for Jaraiya and that she should have acknowledge her feelings sooner and told him. She'll then tell Sakura not to make the same mistake. Sakura will then realize that Naruto has always been the one there for her and that she should stop the Sasuke obssesion. She goes to Naruto's house then to comfort him but finds that Hinata is already there. Naruto and Hinata share a moment and Hinata finally admits he feelings for Naruto. Sakura leaves crying without Naruto or Hinata knowing. Which sets up the battle of Naruto vs Pein fighting for their ideals and Hinata vs Konan fighting for their loved ones.

I need to read the tea leaves because I see your prediction coming true. :D

Audition
December 15, 2007, 07:11 PM
Prediction: The true identity of Pain is the author of Naruto itself - Kishimoto XD

Gameboy
December 15, 2007, 07:29 PM
my prediction is that the next chap will most likely consist of the news getting past konoha which is why the name is called spread of darkness. There wont be nothing about the fights since this death just happened, so he wont continue the fights just yet ( i know we are all waiting to see sasuke vs itachi )
To Finale:
OMG i wish that would happen! That would be the best thing to happen, now im mad cause of you! Im mad because if your prediction doesnt happen, im not gonna read the manga anymore!!!

ChickenFajita
December 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm not too up on the Tobi/Madara = Danzou argument, but to me that seems a bit problematic. As Danzou, Madara instructs Sai to kill Sasuke, however, it then later seems that Tobi/Mardara is scheming for Sasuke's eyes to become more powerful than Itachi's.

Of course I am sure there is a logical explanation to that if it turns out to be true.

After the events of last chapter, this is going to be a real change in the manga. I wouldn't be suprised if there was a time skip, however, as some have stated that would end up being problematic for the anime. So now Naruto has no teacher, assuming that J man did bite the dust. Who is going to teach him new Jutsu or is he going to continue to work on his own. As J-man's flash backs may have hinted at, maybe the next few arcs with focus on Naruto's succession of his father?

Oh and have we received word whether or not there will be a chapter next week?

Littlewig
December 15, 2007, 08:31 PM
I think it is safe to assume whoever pain is, he has certainly read Jiraiya's original book.

We only know of 3 people who have read Jiraiya's original book, they are jiraiya himself, Minato, and Kushina. All 3 seem to be ridiculous choices for pain, but who knows, we don't know what happened to Kushina.

Also, there is no reason for Jiraya to have only given his original book to Minato and Kushina. He probably gave it to everyone that is close to him, that includes his students, teachers, and friends. So Pain can't be a random person, the book didn't sell at all (probably all the sales came from Jiraiya giving them out... ). Do we know of any other sinobi's that are or were close to Jiraiya besides Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, Minato, Kushina, the third hokage, Tsunade, and Orochimaru?

I have narrowed Pain to be either Konan or Kushina, pick which ever one you like. ( I think Pain is Konan)

Also, whoever published and printed Jiraiya's book also might be Pain... :p

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 08:55 PM
I think it is safe to assume whoever pain is, he has certainly read Jiraiya's original book.

We only know of 3 people who have read Jiraiya's original book, they are jiraiya himself, Minato, and Kushina. All 3 seem to be ridiculous choices for pain, but who knows, we don't know what happened to Kushina.

Also, there is no reason for Jiraya to have only given his original book to Minato and Kushina. He probably gave it to everyone that is close to him, that includes his students, teachers, and friends. So Pain can't be a random person, the book didn't sell at all (probably all the sales came from Jiraiya giving them out... ). Do we know of any other sinobi's that are or were close to Jiraiya besides Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, Minato, Kushina, the third hokage, Tsunade, and Orochimaru?

I have narrowed Pain to be either Konan or Kushina, pick which ever one you like. ( I think Pain is Konan)

Also, whoever published and printed Jiraiya's book also might be Pain... :p

What about Pervy Sage two unknown Genin members? :blink

lazyboyrod
December 15, 2007, 09:28 PM
What about Pervy Sage two unknown Genin members? :blink

I think Naruto will meet them later on in the story

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 09:53 PM
I think Naruto will meet them later on in the story

Another Prediction: If either one of them is not Pein, I predict Naruto would be train by both of them during the second or third time skip. :D

Praz
December 15, 2007, 10:03 PM
@ Finale : I still think Naruto and Sakura are gunna end up together, since i also think Naruto Sakura and Sasuke are supposed to symbolize the next Sannin, just this time they won't make all the mistakes that their predocessors made (naruto gets the girl, sakura doesnt lose everyone precious to her, sasuke comes back)

I also think that Hinata and Kiba are gunna end up together, since Kiba always seems to be around her, acts the most like Naruto.

@ Kushina/Konan is Pain prediction: I highly doubt Pain is Kushina or Konan, since Konan was given orders to take out J-Man from Pain in the first polace b4 the match started like a few months ago. (im still think the Rinnegan has a hidden flaw that hasnt been mentioned, perhaps that all prior users are consumed and merged into one through the six paths of re-incarnation?)

@ who is Tobi: I have no idea lol, my best guess is he is the guy Itachi supposedly killed or Obito. (just possesed by Madara)

@ will there be a time- skip : hmmmmm, not anytime soon since we just had one not too long ago, i think the next time skip will happen after Akatsuki, with like Kabtuo/Oro mutant coming back or Roots making some drastic move with the remnants or Akastuki.

@ next chapter : PLEASE SHOW THE SWORDSMEN OF THE MIST FIGHT!!!

also, is there a chapter next week? (at least there is a 1 hour shipuuden episode :D:D:D:D)

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 10:10 PM
I think we most likely see Pa poofing away, while Jiraiya slowly dies :crying. I wonder what Pain will do with the body, since he lost one body, jiraiya's body seems like an obvious replacement. I am sure that they can make it like new again. I wonder if we will see Ma reaching Tsunade. :)

lazyboyrod
December 15, 2007, 10:15 PM
I think naruto is goig to learn how to control the Kyuubi and use it's chakra to his advantage.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 10:19 PM
I doubt that he will use the Kyuubi, since he seems hesitant each and every time. I think it will be a big surprise if Naruto stops using the Kyuubi. I admit that is stupid, but it's very risky. Since every time his emotions become stressed, four tails grow. Last time four tails automatically came, instead of three and then four, the next time could be five and so on. Until Kyuubi envelops Naruto and sets out to destroy the world :)

Littlewig
December 15, 2007, 10:34 PM
Jiraiya's body will dissapear when he dies because he is a Jedi.

But yes, the other students of Jiraiya are pretty good candidates for Pain. Anyone have a pic of them? Also, a pic of Minato's students would be cool as well.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 10:43 PM
Jiraiya's body will dissapear when he dies because he is a Jedi.

But yes, the other students of Jiraiya are pretty good candidates for Pain. Anyone have a pic of them? Also, a pic of Minato's students would be cool as well.

Do you meant the two teammates of Minato, we know nothing of them, that is all the more the reason though. :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga-images/series/Naruto/122-016.jpg

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
Do you meant the two teammates of Minato, we know nothing of them, that is all the more the reason though. :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga-images/series/Naruto/122-016.jpg

If one of Minato's teammates turns out to be Pein that news would tarnish Konoha’s good name. :blink

lazyboyrod
December 15, 2007, 11:07 PM
But it is strange how we haven't heard anything from them, we even know about Kakashi's team. I thnk Kishi still doesn't know how to include them into the story yet if at all, but the one with the squinting eyes looks evil to me for some reason.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 11:23 PM
Why does all the teams of the past have two guys and one girl, there is no team with two girls. I doubt that Minato's teammates will be an integral part of the manga, they are forgotten and never been detailed, that opens up the future. I think it's most likely a connection of Ridukou with nagato and Yahiko. :)

Kaborochi
December 15, 2007, 11:27 PM
First of all, Tobi cannot be Danzou because if you watch the anime, theyre voices are way too different.

I predict that Jiraiya will become the next body of Pain. Sure, this prediction has been tossed into the barrel tons of times, but this time I am trying to present something that might not have been mentioned before, the piercings. The relationship between all the bodies that have the rinnegan: the 5 bodies of Pain, the summons, is the black piercings that are supposed to reprsent them experiencing true pain. Well, what if those piercings are made of a material unique to pain that allows those bodies to 'channel' the rinnegan. Sure its not an antenna, but it explains those freakin things. All the bodies have them, from the chameleons and dogs that the Fuuma clan body summoned, all the way to the five bodies of Pain. I believe that the rings that all the Akatsuki leaders are wearing contain that ring so that telepathy is possible. Had they been pierced with it, control of the body would be possible.

For the next chapter, I predict that, through Tobi, Naruto will learn of Jiraiya's death, and Tsunade will receive Pain's summoning body, and will hear the news of Pa Frog.

On a side, doesnt the word 'Kuroshi' mean painful? Could be a reason why the word Pain was chosen, assuming the Pain=Kushina assumption to be true.

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 11:30 PM
Well people can mimic their voices so that is not a credible argument, but I agree that tobi is not Danzou. The Pairaya body seems very plausible since Ma stole the summoner body from Pain, and Jiraiya is very good with summons. Damn Kishi knows how to set up scenarios perfectly :)

Philybull123
December 15, 2007, 11:35 PM
I think we most likely see Pa poofing away, while Jiraiya slowly dies :crying. I wonder what Pain will do with the body, since he lost one body, jiraiya's body seems like an obvious replacement. I am sure that they can make it like new again. I wonder if we will see Ma reaching Tsunade. :)
Well..., Since jiraiya Couldn't talk cuz his throat was smashed, he used a jutsu to transfer his thoughts to pa Toad. I dont know what info J-man gave to pa during the jutsu but i think j-man will escape brutally injured. If ma Toad could telleport with 1 of Pains bodies, why can't Pa toad do the same with Jiraiya? I think Pa toad will teleport jiraya to safety from Pain. As for Jariaya Surviving im not 100% sure cuz his injuries are pretty bad. I have faith that jiraiya "decision" wasn't for nothing. If Jiraiya did not fight pain and never came to the brink of death he would have never known who the real destined child was. jiraiya spent half his life thinking Nagato was the Destined Child because he had the Rinnegan, and he was wrong. the point is Jiiraiya is not Destined to die now whatever the Toad Sage predicted , happened! Nowhere in the Sage Prophecy does it Foreshadow jiraya's deathI don't think Kishi are gonna show any other Fights/scenes next Chapter until this Jiraiya vs. Pain comes to an end(which could be next chapter if you look at the condition Jiraiya is in). Either way Jiraiya will either Die, be saved, or escape. At this point defeating Pain with some sort of last resort/desperation jutsu is just out of the question.

segua
December 15, 2007, 11:47 PM
Another prediction. J-man finally dies and Kishi officially ends the Naruto manga. No one knows what really happen to Pein, Akatsuki, Konoha, Roots, if Naruto became Hokage or even about the fate of the ninja world. The only thing that we know for certain, Sasuke got his whooped by Itachi.

lazyboyrod
December 15, 2007, 11:56 PM
Another prediction. J-man finally dies and Kishi officially ends the Naruto manga. No one knows what really happen to Pein, Akatsuki, Konoha, Roots, if Naruto became Hokage or even about the fate of the ninja world. The only thing that we know for certain, Sasuke got his whooped by Itachi.

If that happened Kishimoto would prolly be banned from making manga forever, until he finished what he started.

AngryChubbs
December 15, 2007, 11:59 PM
im fairly sure that pein is not kushina. i mean there is no reason why she would want to kill jiraya and naruto. thats just foolish IMO
i think that pein is most likely rikudo. i mean, he is the one one before nagato to have had those eyes (they were thought of as a myth) which means that maybe he still is the only one to have them and he just goes on and posseses other bodies.

Philybull123
December 16, 2007, 01:08 AM
im fairly sure that pein is not kushina. i mean there is no reason why she would want to kill jiraya and naruto. thats just foolish IMO
i think that pein is most likely rikudo. i mean, he is the one one before nagato to have had those eyes (they were thought of as a myth) which means that maybe he still is the only one to have them and he just goes on and posseses other bodies.

In Sikhism, it is thought that due to the commendable past actions and deeds (known as karma or kirat) that people obtain the chance of human birth, which is regarded in Sikhism as the highest possible on Earth and therefore an opportunity that should not be wasted. And only by continued good actions and the "Grace of the Almighty" can one obtain liberation from the continuous cycle of births and deaths of various bodily forms that the soul has been undergoing since the creation of the universe. The end of the cycle of transmigration of the soul is known as mukti. For Sikhs, the state of mukti can be achieved whilst still alive, known as "Jivan Mukat", literally "liberated whilst alive

Its Quite possible That Rikudo is pain , and i can be possible that Every time he dies he gets reincarnated infinitely as explained in the quote above^.

Yvese
December 16, 2007, 01:20 AM
Oh. My. God.

Also:

My my my...Good story. Made me chuckle.

Seta Soujirou
December 16, 2007, 01:25 AM
haha...what are the chances...

lol i like your theory.. I would love it happen like that.. my my. i just don't want to see naruto with Sakura for some weird reason.. i hope its hinata or some ramdom lady...

Black/Light
December 16, 2007, 04:04 AM

YES!

I would love for this to happen. . . would lead to a great time skip to the last chaps of the manga after said fights happened. Naruto would be the kage and Hinata has his babies, Sas is remaking his clan with Sak in the leaf and Naruto finally faces the KYB as his last enemy. . . tight.

dasman
December 16, 2007, 04:14 AM
YES!

I would love for this to happen. . . would lead to a great time skip to the last chaps of the manga after said fights happened. Naruto would be the kage and Hinata has his babies, Sas is remaking his clan with Sak in the leaf and Naruto finally faces the KYB as his last enemy. . . tight.
PEIN is nothing but a clone of sage RIKUDO the six path guy whose DNA was obtained by OROCHIMARU and metally programmed by UCHIHA MADARA.

Zeus-Tails
December 16, 2007, 04:28 AM
This is off-topic but Black/Light, I LOVE your Tobi cartoon sig, ROFL

David Gill
December 16, 2007, 04:53 AM
My first post on here,
I thimk that Pein is Ridoku sannin, aimly due to the fact that their is somthimg we don't know about those eyes that he has. The Rinnengan must have other abilities. The Ridoku Sannin probably has the power to jump bodies just like orochimaru.
I don't think that Jiraiya is done yet, two things can happen:
1) Orochimaru turns up in Kabuto's body( How that would ne nice ) to save his old friend Jiraiya, keeping in mind that Orochimaru knows that the Akatsuki pose a great danger to the whole Shinobi world. And that's the reason why Kabuto didn't hang around when he gave the book to Naruto and Yamato. So if Orochimaru turns up then we can also expect Tsunade to turn up and then we'll have the Three Sannins VS Pein; the three Sannins will fight to revenge Hanzou.
2) Jiraiya saves Pa frog and dies in the process while Pa frog gets away. The scene turns over to Naruto vs Tobi and we witness a great improvement in Naruto. Naruto invokes a frog ( any frog ) and that frog informes him of Jiraiya's death. Naruto starts the battle by recieving an ASS WHOOPING, and all the members of Konoha are hopeless. Upon hearing that Jiraiya died, Naruto finds some inspiration and boasts off some new moves. Naruto excels successfully in kicking the shit out of Tobi ( without the demon fox ). But Tobi escapes into the forests and Kakashi stops Naruto from going after him.

Jiraiya's funeral is far from happening.

matteeaus
December 16, 2007, 05:27 AM
I still believe those 2 genin from Minato's team will be involved in the manga in the future somehow even if none of them are Pain. Also along with finding out what happened to Kushina will we ever find out what happened to Rin? Didnt Kakashi swear to/promise Obito that he would protect her?

Inkovic
December 16, 2007, 09:12 AM
lol i like your theory.. I would love it happen like that.. my my. i just don't want to see naruto with Sakura for some weird reason.. i hope its hinata or some ramdom lady...

Personally i think it would be best if Naruto ended up with the girl from the Ramen shop. She and him get along well.

mars0103
December 16, 2007, 09:53 AM

how dare you i am a narsaku fan. I dont think that this will happen now the 400 chapter is the best place to put it.

Kuhina being pein i don't think so. dure to one major thing her fighting style is said to be similar to naruto's.

In the end i think that the death of jman will move the opinion of the 5th to explain the whole story of his birth so a massive flashback arc. LOVELY. But i think this is the best way to explain to naruto who is parents are.

One thing in the whole serise now is the chapter where 5th and jman are talking about naruto's parents. How he was talking about the 4th as if he was his son he would be proud of him. then he asks want the name of narutos mother was. The last chapter has shown some light on the matter because hee was talking to her. I think this was a quwip to get a raise of amotion out of the 5th.

I think the the 5th is the mother kuhina

alzimers
December 16, 2007, 10:00 AM
Pa frog will meet Ma frog and tell what happened to J-man. Pa frog will inform Ma frog that Pain is chasing him because of the important information from J-man. The rain in Konoha will now stop and Tsunade will feel that J-man is already dead. Naruto will also feel strange but he will not know that J-man is already dead until they go back to Konoha.

drakend
December 16, 2007, 10:25 AM
Pa frog will meet Ma frog and tell what happened to J-man. Pa frog will inform Ma frog that Pain is chasing him because of the important information from J-man. The rain in Konoha will now stop and Tsunade will feel that J-man is already dead. Naruto will also feel strange but he will not know that J-man is already dead until they go back to Konoha.
That is if they manage to go back to Konoha: if Madara gets serious they are all dead.
Not to mention that Pain was going out to hunt down Naruto so he could join the party very soon. It would be awesome if Naruto is informed about Jiraiya's death by Jiraiya himself, a Jiraiya with the rinnegan in his eyes of course. :D
(I'm quite evil sometimes, I know...)

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 10:33 AM
pein wont take over jiraya...when he thought jiraya's heart stop, he had already turned his back and started to walk away....

drakend
December 16, 2007, 10:39 AM
pein wont take over jiraya...when he thought jiraya's heart stop, he had already turned his back and started to walk away....
Do you know the exact process about how Pain assimilate bodies? Perhaps the process started when Jiraiya was pierced the first time, just to make an example.
Anyway my post wasn't about Pain taking over Jiraiya, but about Pain joining Madara.

jodi
December 16, 2007, 10:45 AM

it didn't appear that Pain was walking away... if you saw it, please post because I couldn't find
EDIT: I Found it, yes, they were walking away

lordHokage
December 16, 2007, 10:51 AM
Well..., Since jiraiya Couldn't talk cuz his throat was smashed, he used a jutsu to transfer his thoughts to pa Toad. I dont know what info J-man gave to pa during the jutsu but i think j-man will escape brutally injured. If ma Toad could telleport with 1 of Pains bodies, why can't Pa toad do the same with Jiraiya? I think Pa toad will teleport jiraya to safety from Pain. As for Jariaya Surviving im not 100% sure cuz his injuries are pretty bad. I have faith that jiraiya "decision" wasn't for nothing. If Jiraiya did not fight pain and never came to the brink of death he would have never known who the real destined child was. jiraiya spent half his life thinking Nagato was the Destined Child because he had the Rinnegan, and he was wrong. the point is Jiiraiya is not Destined to die now whatever the Toad Sage predicted , happened! Nowhere in the Sage Prophecy does it Foreshadow jiraya's deathI don't think Kishi are gonna show any other Fights/scenes next Chapter until this Jiraiya vs. Pain comes to an end(which could be next chapter if you look at the condition Jiraiya is in). Either way Jiraiya will either Die, be saved, or escape. At this point defeating Pain with some sort of last resort/desperation jutsu is just out of the question.

Agreed. :)

Another Prediction: Pa toad would teleport Pervy Sage to an undisclosed location. :D

I agree with you, Naruto Sakura is a match made in hell. :D

GCsmacker
December 16, 2007, 11:17 AM
Jiraiya made a promise.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-367/page007.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-382/page017.html

Enough said...

jodi
December 16, 2007, 11:22 AM

Another Prediction: Pa toad would teleport Pervy Sage to an undisclosed location. :D

I like more NarutoxHinata too

Man... I just can't believe that Jiraya won't go back for Tsunade
i don't want him to die...
Tsunade suffered a lot and just now realized what a great man Jiraya is... if Jiraya dies without even talking to her, then i would be very sad about this :(

come on Kishi, can you just retire Jiraya and make he marry Tsunade?

that would be just awesome

but I predict this:

Pa will transfer Jiraya to the MMountain and will go to talk to Tsunade.
Will tell her that he is dead, but in fact he is almost dead in the frog mountain... badly injuried and without an arm
then with time we will see him again... going back to Tsunade and getting her in his arms... ops... in his arm xD
and they will be happy for a while

Naruto is justa a sad manga... no one is getting what they want here and that could change at least a little with JirayaxTsunade stuff

Akasunanosasori
December 16, 2007, 11:36 AM
I like more NarutoxHinata too

come on Kishi, can you just retire Jiraya and make he marry Tsunade?

that would be just awesome
wtf are u made or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a marriage we are here to predict not to talk about this S.

Pa will transfer Jiraya to the MMountain and will go to talk to Tsunade.

That is impossible jiraiya is diying and and I think that pa can't do anything to jiraiya..

AngryChubbs

i think naruto would actually be suited better for sakura then anyone else... i mean, so far naruto, sakura, and sasuke are basically exactly like their teachers, which means that jiraya really likes tsunade and naruto really likes sakura....tsunade kept turning down jiraya and sakura was always falling for sasuke.....we now know that tsunade regreted turning down jiraya and wants him to come back home.....sakura will eventually realize sasuke is a.....sorry to all the sasuke lovers out there.....sasuke is a...DOUCHE....(buh buh bum...lol) and will eventually fall for naruto.

Jiraiya made a promise.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-367/page007.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-382/page017.html

Enough said...

the 2 promises he made was that he was going to come back alive and well and that he would never give up....are you trying to say that he is going to somehow make it back to konoha to tsunade? im just wondering cause im not sure exactly what you were trying to get at.

Akasunanosasori
I think that we will see a lot of flash back and stuff on the next chap!!

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 11:39 AM
I think that we will see a lot of flash back and stuff on the next chap!!

we just got jiraya's whole life flashback this chapter im pretty sure lol. i guess there could be more stuff but i doubt it. i predict that next chapter we see what pa toad did and then it moves on to another fight or possibly even tsunade for a page or 2

jodi
December 16, 2007, 11:42 AM
i think naruto would actually be suited better for sakura then anyone else... i mean, so far naruto, sakura, and sasuke are basically exactly like their teachers, which means that jiraya really likes tsunade and naruto really likes sakura....tsunade kept turning down jiraya and sakura was always falling for sasuke.....we now know that tsunade regreted turning down jiraya and wants him to come back home.....sakura will eventually realize sasuke is a.....sorry to all the sasuke lovers out there.....sasuke is a...DOUCHE....(buh buh bum...lol) and will eventually fall for naruto.

the 2 promises he made was that he was going to come back alive and well and that he would never give up....are you trying to say that he is going to somehow make it back to konoha to tsunade? im just wondering cause im not sure exactly what you were trying to get at.

he promissed he would return to konoha and that he would never give up
there is a little chance that Jiraya get back to konoha alive, but thats what I am cheering for

drakend
December 16, 2007, 11:44 AM
he promissed he would return to konoha and that he would never give up
there is a little chance that Jiraya get back to konoha alive, but thats what I am cheering for
Yes without an arm, severe blood loss and six piercining throughout his body. He's going to go back to Konoha a day, yes, but with the Rinnegan in his eyes...

Akasunanosasori
December 16, 2007, 11:45 AM
we just got jiraya's whole life flashback this chapter im pretty sure lol. i guess there could be more stuff but i doubt it. i predict that next chapter we see what pa toad did and then it moves on to another fight or possibly even tsunade for a page or 2

I think tsunade and naruto will sense jiraiya's death (like naruto gaara the egg lol)
also some page with sasuke itachi and konoha's ninja!!

jodi
December 16, 2007, 11:46 AM
Yes without an arm, severe blood loss and six piercining throughout his body. He's going to go back to Konoha a day, yes, but with the Rinnegan in his eyes...

Tsunade was more injuried than him, with a sword through her chest and in an instant was 100% ready to battle
i know that she is a mediccian but still, there is a chance that he get there alive

Akasunanosasori
December 16, 2007, 11:50 AM

he is going back to konoha but without rin'negan (dead)lol .
[hr]

Tsunade was more injuried than him, with a sword through her chest and in an instant was 100% ready to battle
i know that she is a mediccian but still, there is a chance that he get there alive

Also shizune was with her, Jiraiya now is alone so I don't think that he can survive.

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 12:08 PM

this is the world of naruto...people come back from the dead, they use ninja magic, they can make their hair into shields, and they can do a lot more things that would seem impossible. and besides, he is only bleeding profusely, has only lost 1 arm, and those 6 piercings prolly arent as bad as they seem. i mean lets not forget that hidan was blown up and his entire body beside his head was destroed....maybe jiraya believes in the same religion as hidan. who knows lol

but seriously though...i doubt he will live, but he wont become a bad guy. thats just too harsh.

he is going back to konoha but without rin'negan (dead)lol .
<hr noshade size="1">

Also shizune was with her, Jiraiya now is alone so I don't think that he can survive.
jiraya isn't alone, he had ma and pa with him...and im sure those 2 are gods compared to shizune.

drakend
December 16, 2007, 12:45 PM
but seriously though...i doubt he will live, but he wont become a bad guy. thats just too harsh.

I really don't get why people are so emo about Jiraiya... sure he was a nice chapter and so it's normal to feel sad for his death, but it's not like he's a real person. I mean his death and his "rinneganization" would add much more drama to the plot imho, who cares if it's harsh on Naruto. :D
I want to remain without words reading the plot, like I was in chapter 382: the intensity of the scenes Jiraiya remembered and the ones where he shown his determination is simply priceless.

xfactor
December 16, 2007, 12:59 PM
....maybe jiraya believes in the same religion as hidan. who knows lol

shizune.

That gives me an idea: What if Hidan's god was Pein!

drakend
December 16, 2007, 01:12 PM
If Pain is indeed a god then Naruto will end at chapter 400 or so. I hope it's just a facade to cover his true identity and I hope Pain doesn't reveal to be just a rip-off ok the borg concept (star trek).

spudcadet
December 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
Naruto will realise how weak he is in this upcoming battle and after he finds out about Jiraiya's death he will have a greater reason to get stronger. Thinking back to what Jiraiya told him when he was younger... naruto tries to mix the nine tails chakra with his, instead of letting it take over. Naruto has complete control and instead of the chakra being red its purple or green or something.

just a thought.

brainwiz
December 16, 2007, 01:22 PM

Hmmm...hidan's god's name was Jashin. So maybe THAT is the real pain!

nah.

i4ybrid
December 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
Did you guys notice that people with the rinnengan were all people JIRAIYA has seen before? Not necessarily people that Nagato has seen before. My prediction is that Orochimaru is Pein/Pain. He probably took over Nagato's body when the kid was still young.

structuralAnalysis
December 16, 2007, 01:56 PM
But orochimaru currently lies dormant within sasuke O_o

drakend
December 16, 2007, 01:57 PM
Did you guys notice that people with the rinnengan were all people JIRAIYA has seen before? Not necessarily people that Nagato has seen before. My prediction is that Orochimaru is Pein/Pain. He probably took over Nagato's body when the kid was still young.
No we didn't notice at all, thanks for pointing out.

Yvese
December 16, 2007, 01:57 PM
Did you guys notice that people with the rinnengan were all people JIRAIYA has seen before? Not necessarily people that Nagato has seen before. My prediction is that Orochimaru is Pein/Pain. He probably took over Nagato's body when the kid was still young.Except Orochimaru was with Sasuke and lost.

Seriously people.. some of these theories are just plain stupid :/

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 02:13 PM
Except Orochimaru was with Sasuke and lost.

Seriously people.. some of these theories are just plain stupid :/

it wouldnt be a real message board without the stupid theories...i got one....pein's true identity is actually master roshi (from the fake spoiler we got last week) lol

and about jiraya being used by pain. the only reason why i dont think it should happen is because jiraya knows all the secrets of naruto and whatnot. i mean if pein can take over bodies somehow, then im sure he can probably retain their memories. how would naruto be able to defeat pein if he had control of a person that trained him and knew what he was weak against and how to defeat him. but thats just one reason why i dont think that jiraya will be controlled. another is that we dont really know HOW he controls people and if he can even control them, we dont know if they have to be alive or dead, or anything. and we dont even know if he WANTS to take jiraya. i mean jiraya got defeated and rather easily, why would he wants someone like that.

GCsmacker
December 16, 2007, 03:40 PM
"the 2 promises he made was that he was going to come back alive and well and that he would never give up....are you trying to say that he is going to somehow make it back to konoha to tsunade? im just wondering cause im not sure exactly what you were trying to get at."

Pretty much, aswell as not going back on ones word. I can't see Tsunade losing Jiraiya.

I wouldn't pay much attention to next weeks title. Hasn't Naruto died thrice/three times already?(including the filler arch)

AngryChubbs
December 16, 2007, 03:45 PM
"the 2 promises he made was that he was going to come back alive and well and that he would never give up....are you trying to say that he is going to somehow make it back to konoha to tsunade? im just wondering cause im not sure exactly what you were trying to get at."

Pretty much, aswell as not going back on ones word. I can't see Tsunade losing Jiraiya.

I wouldn't pay much attention to next weeks title. Hasn't Naruto died thrice/three times already?(including the filler arch)

naruto died twice? i dont seem to recall this....it might have happened, i dont know, youd have to tell me what chapter it was in.

okyatoks
December 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
This is my great hope... (or wish)

(I suppose this would be similar to the Kazekage)

I would predict that Jiraiya is not yet dead... Tsunade will save her (through a secret medical technique) with the info she got from one of Jiraiya's toads (maybe ma)...

This is based from the following assumptions:

1. Gaara was resurrected (because he is a fundamental character)

2. Choji and Neji were supposed to be dead in Naruto: Book 1 (but were saved by Tsunade and her medical team)

3. Jiraiya is still conscious in the last panel of 382... (i'll only accept it until there's a funeral for him)

4. Tsunade is the worst gambler (she "predicted" Jiraiya will not make it)

5. Kishimoto always saves his core characters (still crossing my fingers)

6. Based on an old Japanese folktale: Tsunade and Jiraiya will be "happy" together
see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiraiya_Goketsu_Monogatari

7. Orochimaru is still alive (in some weird form... his essence, at least)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here's hoping for Jiraiya's survival... I'm still crossing my fingers! :)

guesswho
December 16, 2007, 05:38 PM
we will be left dark with what happened in the Rain village and the story switches to Suigetsu and Kisame

Philybull123
December 16, 2007, 06:59 PM
Naruto will realise how weak he is in this upcoming battle and after he finds out about Jiraiya's death he will have a greater reason to get stronger. Thinking back to what Jiraiya told him when he was younger... naruto tries to mix the nine tails chakra with his, instead of letting it take over. Naruto has complete control and instead of the chakra being red its purple or green or something.

just a thought.
I just hope naruto just doesn't take on the same concept as Sasuke. I dont think he will but i just hope he just doen't get driven by hate like Sasuke. but it would be cool to se naruto outclassing pain in Jutsu making pain look ungodly ! And if you look at it naruto can be declared a god too since he has the kyuubi in him. The kyuubi is considered the "God of Fire", and since Naruto can weild that power doenst that make naruto a God too? naruto can heal instantly/has unlimited sources of charka/ Godly destructive power. should we consider naruto a god? well..... maybe when he gets the Key and unlocks the kyuubi fully we can declare naruto a God lol hehe

BigCamaro
December 16, 2007, 07:03 PM
Jiraiya will now be added to Pein's body collection and Naruto must fight him.
But we find that out much later IMO.

Next chapter Tobi vs Team 7 switching to the Kisame fight I say.

Audition
December 16, 2007, 07:04 PM
Next Chapter is : " The Spread of Darkness"

Thinking about it.. Pain will hunt down Naruto . Tobi cant kill Naruto cause he said Pain to kill him. Im thinking Tobi just delaying them until one of the Uchiha is dead.
Ok extend my predictions thanks! XD

maideth
December 16, 2007, 07:14 PM
Next Chapter is : " The Spread of Darkness"

Thinking about it.. Pain will hunt down Naruto . Tobi cant kill Naruto cause he said Pain to kill him. Im thinking Tobi just delaying them until one of the Uchiha is dead.
Ok extend my predictions thanks! XD

he said to capture him ,they need naruto alive to extract the kyuubi
btw i'm just wondering how and when naruto and pein will meet

Yvese
December 16, 2007, 08:01 PM
They might have a little confrontation later on before the next time-skip. During the confrontation, they'll just exchange words; I hate you for killing my sensei, blah blah blah you're gonna pay. Then he escapes somehow, by KB or just by luck. Then a few chapters later the next time-skip occurs.

segarraramon
December 16, 2007, 09:19 PM
i will go against the time skip theory, my only reason is that naruto can learn any jutsu in 3 days even jutsus that are impossible for the likes of kakashy and minato. i will also hope for Jiraya, unlike ma toad, pa toad is making some type of gesture before leaving, so it is possible even if inproboble that he takes jman back or at least away form the scene. tobi- mandara is in a bad spot not because of naruto or kakashi but because of yamato who caries the mokoton jutsu the same jutsu power that defeted him before. I care what happens with the uchia brothers not because I care about the revenge plot but because its probably were we will get the most information about the big picture and how it’s all related. The sword fights are interesting but have no ongoing significance but we all can appreciate a good decapitation. My prediction will be that we see the end of Jman vs Pain, and some conversation between the brothers.

mad_s
December 16, 2007, 10:01 PM
Jiraiya fell in love and married Tsunade, a beautiful young woman who was skilled in snail magic. Later, one of Jiraiya's followers, Yashagoro, was overcome by the spell of a serpent and became skilled in serpent magic. He took the name Orochimaru (Orochi means `monstrous snake') and attacked Jiraiya. Together with his wife, Jiraiya did battle with this magician, but they were infected with the serpent's venom and fell unconscious. Fortunately another of Jiraiya's followers, whose life he had once saved, came to his rescue. At this point, without conclusion, the tale abruptly ends.

From http://www.kiseido.com/printss/ji.html

Well, in the tale Jiraiya doesn't stay with Tsunade in the end... there's no end, according to this article. But, well, I think Jiraiya won't die right now.

My prediction: Pa Toad will take Jiraiya, who is almost ded, to the frog mountain. There, the Master Frog will tell Pa and Ma to tell Naruto that Jiraiya is dead, so J-man will have plenty of time to recover himself AND Naruto will get stronger because of it. The book J-man wrote will help Naruto to train against every Pain (in the beggining, I tought about Pein using genjutsus, but he was using those forms before the battle).

Editing to add some lil thing...

Speaking about pain, I think Pain is the book. Looks like crazy, no? But think about it: what if the lil Rinnegan user got his hands on the book, and to be strong got the bodies of ninjas which he loved or gave big work to J-man, the strongest man he ever met? Sounds crazy, but it would be logical. So, Pain could take a body only if he knew all the good and bad points about a ninja (also, having A body would be a second requirement).

So, Pain need lots of info before doing the jutsu to get the bodies he want. He uses those 5 other bodies as default ones, and used them as special akatsuki members in the past. That's why every "clone" has a Rinnegan. But not the REAL Rinnegan.

Pain, this way, is the gathering of Information and DNA to construct 6 bodies (informtion cause I don't think jutsus info appear on dna, except for those kiddos like Kimimaro, with special powers).

Anyway, I predict, too, a time-skip coming, with the last part of Naruto. J-man returns in the end, in the decisive battle.

sashpimp
December 16, 2007, 10:43 PM
nah j-man wont survive this one because simply put he wouldnt have given the key or the last bit of information to pa frog because he knew he would deliver it himself secondly, the book has to have been read by pein because its based on j-man's life and pein has all the exat bodies j-man killed. he was not on the trip with j man and the book was publised.

but then again....
If u look at it this way the bodies have no control of their own and they share the same conscience right?? basically put the first time WE see the rinnegan nagato says hes dosent know what happened and basically beat the shit out of that guys unconsciously...
using that we can conclude that something other then nagato controles him either a subconscious or an instinctive drive that means that the original Rikudo himslef might still be alive. if madara is alive rikudo can too. and he might be controlling nagato somehow...

but then again...
nagato is following yahiko's beliefs and thinks exacly like him, could yahiko have taken over nagato?? i doubt it but maybe just maybe it could have been the work of rikudo himslef??

also..
waht is with that special chain around one of the peins? i think its the key to defeating it. the holder of that chain is the head/master rinnegan user in my book, given the fact like the previous poster said that the other users are just clones but the thing is the one that cut off j-mans arm spoke to j-man the other ones just dont speak. therefore i think the one that speaks is the one with the master conscience...

ok i dont wanna make this post too long, please feel free to comment.

SL.

TheChosenOne
December 16, 2007, 10:49 PM
Since the next chapter is titled, spread of Darkness, I wonder if that means Pain is going to absorb Jiraiya. Or could that transition to Itachi or Sasuke or even Tobi. I don't think we will even see Jiraiya next chapter, we will most likely see Pa on his way and he will share his thoughts. :)

alzimers
December 17, 2007, 12:09 AM
i agree that there will be no time skip...

prediction: flashback again

segua
December 17, 2007, 12:23 AM
From http://www.kiseido.com/printss/ji.html

Editing to add some lil thing...

Speaking about pain, I think Pain is the book. Looks like crazy, no? But think about it: what if the lil Rinnegan user got his hands on the book, and to be strong got the bodies of ninjas which he loved or gave big work to J-man, the strongest man he ever met? Sounds crazy, but it would be logical. So, Pain could take a body only if he knew all the good and bad points about a ninja (also, having A body would be a second requirement).

So, Pain need lots of info before doing the jutsu to get the bodies he want. He uses those 5 other bodies as default ones, and used them as special akatsuki members in the past. That's why every "clone" has a Rinnegan. But not the REAL Rinnegan.

Pain, this way, is the gathering of Information and DNA to construct 6 bodies (informtion cause I don't think jutsus info appear on dna, except for those kiddos like Kimimaro, with special powers).

Anyway, I predict, too, a time-skip coming, with the last part of Naruto. J-man returns in the end, in the decisive battle.

You're like the only person that I know of, second only to me, that came up with Pein being a book. I think that's the only way possible. You should check out my post here (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22568&page=51#764) and see what you think man. I second part is iffy but the first part is more concrete.

I like your theory man. Very similar to mine and I think your's also might make more sense to other people because it's easier to factor in Pein's Rinnegan.

AngryChubbs
December 17, 2007, 12:31 AM
do you guys think it is at all possible that pein could be someone completely new? i mean right now we have a list of suspects, but what if it is someone completely unrelated to nagato and yahiko but rather just another ninja that jiraya has faced off before...

and for those who think that konan is controlling pein...think about this...if she was indeed controlling him, then why would she have to tell him who the intruder was?

Decorus
December 17, 2007, 12:51 AM
Right now it could be someone new, Nagato, Hanzou or any number of people or persons.

xfactor
December 17, 2007, 01:11 AM
Pa toad won't take Jiraiya away from the rain village. If he could, why didn't he do so after Pain left? And it seems Ma toad is transporting the daidara-pain body through a toad 'ship', the one that Jiraiya left when he returned to face pain again. So, Pa toad will probably have a long road back to Konohona(sp) by himself.

I believe with some others here that Pa toad was tatoo'ed with Jiraiya's last words. That explains why he looked constipated when receiving the info. :-) However, given the time that Jiraiya had to write the message, it will probably short and cryptic, which makes it interesting -- whoever Pain is, how can Jiraiya explain that in a short note? If it's Nagato, I doubt that other people will know who Nagato is anyway...might as well be a stranger for all they know. The information will not be useful unless it reveals pain's vulnerability or reveal that pain is someone the konohona village already knows. Remember that Tsunadae and Orochimaru left the scene the night that Jiraiya 'adopted' the Rain kids.

segua
December 17, 2007, 01:21 AM
That's why Jiraiya need Pa Toad to relay that cryptic message to the Toad Sage. I'm sure the Toad Sage would be able to decrypt it and figure it out. I dunno if we are going to see that next chapter. I think it's going to refocus on Sasuke and Itachi.

xfactor
December 17, 2007, 01:36 AM
That's why Jiraiya need Pa Toad to relay that cryptic message to the Toad Sage. I'm sure the Toad Sage would be able to decrypt it and figure it out. I dunno if we are going to see that next chapter. I think it's going to refocus on Sasuke and Itachi.

That's a possibility but it won't be very useful to Konohona. I suppose Jiraiya's info won't be revealed until Naruto goes to Toad mountain. That's going to take awhile. :(

mags
December 17, 2007, 01:40 AM
Sadly, I agree Jiriya is going to die. This still leaves the question as to who Pain is, be it one of Jiriya's actual students or someone playing off his illusions. I cannot say that I even have a good clue as to who Pain is because such little information is available about the Rin'Negan. All we really know, is that Nagato could use all different types of chakra equally which, in my opinion, is incredibly strong. As much as I want to believe Pain is Nagato, he is most likely not. I can't tell who the real Pain is. Still, I believe too much art has been put into Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan to just discard one of them, and argueably the most important.

Next chapter predictions: Tobi provokes konoha for them to reveal their secrets before he has to or Suigetsu vs. kisame(a fight I've been looking forward to). Nonetheless, I see akatsuki winning these rounds of fights.

whiteHanzo
December 17, 2007, 02:03 AM
well, with the death of mr. J the world of naruto by this far would be gone in turbulence as no other shinobis that could be implied stronger than mr. J, imo. thus, this news (the dead of jiraiya) will be a statement to konoha and her allies that the akatsuki are on the way to their goals, until a new hero would be created (or the message can be relayed to konoha/naruto)

because, the only one person that i can think of that is better than jiraiya and pain himself is toby a.k.a madara...

so, next chp. is only about the news, a bit fight of naruto grup+sasuke-itachi, and a chit-chat among those brothers :D

TheChosenOne
December 17, 2007, 03:26 AM
I hope that kishi gives us some more closure on kushins, hopefully little by little she will have her past revealed. As for the predictions, I think we might switch over to the uchiha brothers talking about the uchiha massacre. Tobi will most likely keep joking around which mass the konoha get serious, with kakashi revealing sharingan and yamato doing mokuton. I hope that kisame and sugetsuis included next chapter, I really want to see the sword fight. :)

adel123456789
December 17, 2007, 03:37 AM
its going to be a jiraya tsunada manga with a toch of naruto maybe a realy sad chapter :crying :crying

icho_fabregas
December 17, 2007, 04:04 AM
this chapter is definitely the saddest one... i think i'm gonna cry:( .. Jiraiya is one of my favorites character... but it is clear that Naruto is the key of the vulnerable-great-toad-gramps's prophecy... it is all depend on him, that's why jiraiya trusted him...:s

jodi
December 17, 2007, 05:41 AM
Jiraya won't die, bitchies
:(

ichimatsu
December 17, 2007, 05:54 AM
jiraya die who would be the next pervert in the manga?

Emmanra
December 17, 2007, 06:02 AM
in next issue will see pain is not a God and Yahiko is dead. Jiraya will not be used as a new pain because rain hokage would have been part of pain. Pain i.d. is Nagato with a torn up body trying to protect his friends yahiko died and it changed him. Nagato real body is that of Steve Hawking now and the only thing he can do now is control dead bodies or live ones with weak will power.

late
it going to get good soon

guesswho
December 17, 2007, 06:17 AM
You don't know if the Rain hokage is in fact one of the bodies because of the mask, we don't really know what he looked like :D

Inkovic
December 17, 2007, 06:48 AM
in next issue will see pain is not a God and Yahiko is dead. Jiraya will not be used as a new pain because rain hokage would have been part of pain. Pain i.d. is Nagato with a torn up body trying to protect his friends yahiko died and it changed him. Nagato real body is that of Steve Hawking now and the only thing he can do now is control dead bodies or live ones with weak will power.

late
it going to get good soon

lol Wheelchair Nagato. then Naruto will be like Airgear, the final villain is a cripple!

jodi
December 17, 2007, 07:37 AM
jiraya die who would be the next pervert in the manga?

Naruto?

ichimatsu
December 17, 2007, 07:57 AM
Naruto?

kakashi coz he is fan of jiraya books!!!

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
naruto going 5 tails! yeah! 0_0

naruto-1969-
December 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
I think pa will tell Naruto what happened to Jiraya.
Naruto totally will freak out and we soon gonna see some
<3 awsome-damn-fucking-insane-kuyuubi-action

Or Naruto will calm down and starts working for Ichiraku Ramen :amuse

lordHokage
December 17, 2007, 08:53 AM
I hope that kishi gives us some more closure on kushins, hopefully little by little she will have her past revealed. As for the predictions, I think we might switch over to the uchiha brothers talking about the uchiha massacre. Tobi will most likely keep joking around which mass the konoha get serious, with kakashi revealing sharingan and yamato doing mokuton. I hope that kisame and sugetsuis included next chapter, I really want to see the sword fight. :)

Another Prediction: I predict no fighting from the Uchiha's, the fish guys and Konoha's ninja's but more flashback on Pervy Sage and Naruto's parents. :blink

drakend
December 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
naruto going 5 tails! yeah! 0_0
And do you think that will be enough to defeat Pain? :D
To defeat Pain Naruto will have to use SKILL above all, and then chakra of course, plenty of chakra.

kluzman
December 17, 2007, 09:55 AM
okyatoks > Tsunade's bet is one of the clues that tell us J-man is not going to survive IMO... She always wins when something bad is happening (first time when Oro came to see her in that gambling town, second time she wins at the lottery after time-skip - though I can't remember on which occasion)

Prediction for the next chapter : No more of J-man until somebody tells us he's dead for good (like a Pein-Konan talk), We're gonna see some Tobichiwa action or at least get a clue on how he's evading every attack... Maybe some more taunts between Suigetsu and Kisame..

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 10:14 AM
And do you think that will be enough to defeat Pain? :D
To defeat Pain Naruto will have to use SKILL above all, and then chakra of course, plenty of chakra.

Not really. I think he'll go 5 tails and run wild outside of konoha and remain there while bashing alot of trees and rocks. Then inside Naruto is expressing his grief on Jiraiya's death to the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi sensed a weird feeling inside him and finds out that he actually sympathize with the boy and offers to help Naruto avenge Jiraiya. :D

drakend
December 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
Not really. I think he'll go 5 tails and run wild outside of konoha and remain there while bashing alot of trees and rocks. Then inside Naruto is expressing his grief on Jiraiya's death to the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi sensed a weird feeling inside him and finds out that he actually sympathize with the boy and offers to help Naruto avenge Jiraiya. :D
If Naruto takes out all the forest around Konoha the secret village won't be secret anymore! :D

vollan
December 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
okyatoks > Tsunade's bet is one of the clues that tell us J-man is not going to survive IMO... She always wins when something bad is happening (first time when Oro came to see her in that gambling town, second time she wins at the lottery after time-skip

Well i wont call it bad to win when naruto saved tsunades life by learning rasengan

wing_gundam
December 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
I still think Pa toad is in trouble... what kind of an evil genius would Pein be if he let the little toad jump out of there...

drakend
December 17, 2007, 11:17 AM
Pa is going to end up like this:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8430/canetoad22028medium29oh0.jpg

:D :D :D

jaws
December 17, 2007, 11:20 AM
ok this is of topic or could already be sayd by someone else but its bin bugging me. but is there a chance itachi was forced into joining akatsuki cus if i recall corectly deidara was kinda forced into joining akatsuki aswel

paichow
December 17, 2007, 11:33 AM
its so so sad chap...

i have an opiniod, for those who think that naruto will trained by himself, i personally think its ridiculous... becoz this is shinobi's world.. eveything is ninja.... it involve everything...
at least you will need someone to guide you for example the RasenShuriken and Oodama Rasengan... we don't know how much naruto has develope during 3years training with Jiraiya. BUt i can't neglect the point that naruto is a good strategist... he can come up with a plan instantly during a fight and it always work...

Number 1 Unpredictable Ninja always does the unpredictable... i think thats what Kishi has in mind.... unpredictable...

Hopefully Jiraiya will somehow survive that fight and die in konoha.... that's the best i could wish for....

Jiraiya you are the best!!

Maybe for the next chap, we will learn more about naruto's history... plus i think Kushina resembles nagato a bit especially those eyes... kinda freak... hte way she stare at Jiraiya...:s

bean
December 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
ok this is of topic or could already be sayd by someone else but its bin bugging me. but is there a chance itachi was forced into joining akatsuki cus if i recall corectly deidara was kinda forced into joining akatsuki aswel

it could be, but if you think about it, this is a story about ninjas where the ninjas put their lives on the line for stupid ideals that they have. If itachi was in a situation where they "forced" him to join akatsuki or die, and he joins, there must be a part of him that wanted to join.
[hr]

Pa is going to end up like this:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8430/canetoad22028medium29oh0.jpg

:D :D :D

hahahahha, you should have etched something into his back....that's awesome.
[hr]

I still think Pa toad is in trouble... what kind of an evil genius would Pein be if he let the little toad jump out of there...

he can just poof out...I don't see how pein could follow him

adel123456789
December 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
Jiraya won't die, bitchies
:(
hay dont call us that
we have defrent apinunots but we dont need to call eachother names:mad

lordHokage
December 17, 2007, 12:33 PM
If Naruto takes out all the forest around Konoha the secret village won't be secret anymore! :D

Another Prediction: I predict that doesn’t happen. I don’t want to see my beloved village destroy. :s

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 12:43 PM
:p. i never stated that naruto would wipe out the entire forest. just cut down on several trees and boulders......

drakend
December 17, 2007, 01:03 PM
:p. i never stated that naruto would wipe out the entire forest. just cut down on several trees and boulders......
I love the trees so please leave those poor beings alone... at that point I hope Naruto goes to retrieve Jiraiya's body into Amegakure and goes four tails inside there. A nice gift for the Pain-lovers! :D

jodi
December 17, 2007, 01:18 PM
I hate Pain.

He killed his master and saviour without a second thought.

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
That's bad :( Naruto will be killed if he goes to get his sensei. Better lose the trees then Naruto :p

Hockeychaoz
December 17, 2007, 01:38 PM
That's bad :( Naruto will be killed if he goes to get his sensei. Better lose the trees then Naruto :p

But trees give us air and bird homes =(.
What does Naruto give us? Besides the possibility of getting mass gang banged by 1 guy.

I figure the first 2 pages will be confirmation that Jiriyah is dead, then move onto Tobi, or Sasuke.

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 01:43 PM
But trees give us air and bird homes =(.
What does Naruto give us? Besides the possibility of getting mass gang banged by 1 guy.

I figure the first 2 pages will be confirmation that Jiriyah is dead, then move onto Tobi, or Sasuke.

well not the actual trees that we have outside of manga.......ok now this conversation is getting long and ridiculous....

on topic..
jiraiya dies on amegakure so tsunade organizes a retrieval party to get jiraiya's body. naruto and tsunade will definitely join the retrieval mission.......

drakend
December 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
Do you really believe Pain is still there? As soon as Jiraiya's death comes out to the general world thousands of shinobi are going to occupy that country/city. It's the start of the war, if you haven't realized...

Toby_Temple
December 17, 2007, 02:06 PM
Do you really believe Pain is still there? As soon as Jiraiya's death comes out to the general world thousands of shinobi are going to occupy that country/city. It's the start of the war, if you haven't realized...

maybe...maybe not.... Pein may be able to sense Naruto coming to Amegakure. we still don't know everything about Pein. maybe like Hanzo, a thousand shinobis would not be able to kill or capture Pein...

ZeroInstinct
December 17, 2007, 02:30 PM
Next chapter will be about Tsunade and ma frog(which is in the way to konoha)a talk about Jiraiyas death and ends with pa frog arriving with the reveletion of Pains identity

wing_gundam
December 17, 2007, 02:33 PM
its so so sad chap...

i have an opiniod, for those who think that naruto will trained by himself, i personally think its ridiculous... becoz this is shinobi's world.. eveything is ninja.... it involve everything...
at least you will need someone to guide you for example the RasenShuriken and Oodama Rasengan... we don't know how much naruto has develope during 3years training with Jiraiya. BUt i can't neglect the point that naruto is a good strategist... he can come up with a plan instantly during a fight and it always work...

Number 1 Unpredictable Ninja always does the unpredictable... i think thats what Kishi has in mind.... unpredictable...

Hopefully Jiraiya will somehow survive that fight and die in konoha.... that's the best i could wish for....

Jiraiya you are the best!!

Maybe for the next chap, we will learn more about naruto's history... plus i think Kushina resembles nagato a bit especially those eyes... kinda freak... hte way she stare at Jiraiya...:s

hahah that just reminds me of what the Dubbed version changed it to...

"the number one knuckleheaded ninja"....

the unpredictable sounds so much better in english but i guess in japanese, it was meant to mean more like an idiot...

though he does come up with the occasionally good plan.

don't get me wrong - i would love to see naruto come up with brilliant plans, but things like giving a sai clone a rasengen shows that he still is a (dumbass) .

Pirulito
December 17, 2007, 03:02 PM
Next chapter will be Sasuke and Itachi in focus.

I think that the information about Jiraiya´s death will not be spread out so fast.

narutokuro
December 17, 2007, 03:10 PM
This is whats going to happen. Naruto will fight tobi until tobi decides to leave. Naruto and kakshi will make it half way to sasuke when tsunade's assistant will tell them that Tsunade wants to speak to them that Jiraiya is dead. By the time naruto and gang gets to sauske it will have been to late, sasuke is gone, left is the body of itachi. Naruto will feel that he has on one. He will just about loose it when kakshi and naruto will be forced to put him asleep. In the night konan will take nartuo to pein. Konoha will find that nartuo is captured. As team konoha is prepared to leave sasuke will walk around the corner and say "hey guys." He and hebi will join the hunt and shippuuden will end. Next up Naruto (something else japanese)

Hockeychaoz
December 17, 2007, 03:18 PM
This is whats going to happen. Naruto will fight tobi until tobi decides to leave. Naruto and kakshi will make it half way to sasuke when tsunade's assistant will tell them that Tsunade wants to speak to them that Jiraiya is dead. By the time naruto and gang gets to sauske it will have been to late, sasuke is gone, left is the body of itachi. Naruto will feel that he has on one. He will just about loose it when kakshi and naruto will be forced to put him asleep. In the night konan will take nartuo to pein. Konoha will find that nartuo is captured. As team konoha is prepared to leave sasuke will walk around the corner and say "hey guys." He and hebi will join the hunt and shippuuden will end. Next up Naruto (something else japanese)

I like the idea of Naruto being kidnapped and Sasuke having to join the group again. But I don't like that we don't see the Itachi fight, or figure anything out about it.

guesswho
December 17, 2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah, let's have Naruto kidnapped, Sasuke own Itachi, Sasuke save Naruto and then we can officially name manga Sasuke