PDA

View Full Version : Review REVIEWERS WANTED

Gold Knight
December 15, 2007, 06:19 AM
I've decided to not review Naruto anymore.

It's a combination of having done it for three years and getting tired and not quite being passionate about the manga as I used to be and also having to go to school soon.

But if you feel passionate about Naruto and you want to analyze the latest chapters, feel more than free to make a review of your own here!

Remember that you do not have to be overly detailed in your analysis of a chapter like I used to be in my reviews. (My latest reviews took an average of up to 5 hours to make, which is probably too much.)

You can simply do a list of key points in the chapter and show your reactions to them. Just jot down the things you want to talk about as you read the chapter and then go back to them and type your reactions out. Try for less than 1 hour. The most important thing is to make yourself clear and to have some support for the points you make.

No images necessary. I didn't use them for my earlier reviews, and did just fine.

Have fun =)

hatsuharupeace
December 15, 2007, 06:56 AM
Sad to see you leave the Naruto Review Community, but good luck with your studies!!!

Sad to know you are leaving GK.. but i hope you'll return and take up your rightful spot. Anyhow, Good luck!

lordHokage
December 15, 2007, 03:35 PM
Good luck on your endeavors, GK. :)

Yarias
December 16, 2007, 12:52 AM
Your dedication to us fans of your work has been impressive. Three years is a long time to be on a schedule, even for something fun/rewarding. I can't give you enough complements

Also, good luck to the new reviewers!

mrcongojack
February 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
It's sad to see the end of your reviews, GK. There were always interesting.

Perhaps we should have a contest to see who will be Manga Helper's Next Top Reviewer!:p

AxelCross
February 11, 2008, 11:17 PM
We've all enjoyed your reviews wholly and completely, GK. I for one have been inspired to write Naruto reviews myself from your own, they were wonderful, simply great.

I myself am writing a review of chapter 388 right now (stopped to write this), and will have it up by Friday, but school is stomping me right now so it might be a little slow at first. Rest assured it will be my hardest work, however. As anyone that has seen one post of mine knows, I love to write about Naruto, so it will be plenty detailed. I'm proceeding to write after one of the best reviewers...so don't go too hard on me! :tem

pirate-hitman:L
February 12, 2008, 04:59 PM
Ku ku ku GK... Be careful what you wish for, there are over 100 rabid Naruto fans here.

Gold Knight
February 15, 2008, 11:40 PM
Haha. Well, I wouldn't have reviewed otherwise if there wasn't so many people around that liked reading Naruto as well. And honestly, I think there's more than 100 Naruto fans here. More like 10,000. :XD

Well, as a result of getting some unexpected free time again... (Basically, I hated my classes and decided to change to something else, but now I have to re-apply all over again) I've decided to write about Naruto again, albeit not in my usual Ten Comments reviewing style.

You can see my thoughts on Naruto (as well as whatever else I also read this week) at my thread, link's in my sig.