PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

gdupninja
January 07, 2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the info Soulthorn. How do you like your Physics class? What is the hardest subject in Physics in your opinion?

Well I got 2 go see yall 2marrow

Soulthorn
January 07, 2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info Soulthorn. How do you like your Physics class? What is the hardest subject in Physics in your opinion?

When I first started the course, I wasn't really sure about the physicist carrer. I had almost no information about the course and what areas I could follow as a physicist. 3 years have passed since then, and I've just realised that I can't live without physics! XD

Maybe I'm overrating it, but that's how I feel about the course. It's not a hard course, but it's not is a easy one. You need to dedicate a great amount of time to study, but the results are worth it! ^^ You know... you just feel like: "I'm making part of the science history, even if it's just a tiny-little-bit-of-nothing!" XD

In my opinion, Quantum Mechanics is the hardest subject in Physics, because the mathematical tools used in QM and the physical interpretation are both very hard to deal with. Anyway, it's something that, with time, you just get the "feeling" and start to understand better. ^^

:D

rhapsody blue
January 07, 2008, 06:40 PM
I thought Chemistry had more math then physics,atleast thats what my teacher said.

from my experience, i would say that physics has more math than chemistry. calculus and physics are usually grouped together and taken the same time.

chemistry has some math but the formulas aren't that bad imo. however, i loved chemistry more than physics.

Eh... well biology has no math at all.

I think your teacher was on drugs. Chemistry and Physics both have math. Physics has all sorts of mechanics, and is harder than Chem.

Biology is your way to go ^^

all science courses have some math in it. after all, science and math are interwined. i've taken a lot of biology courses due to my major and all of them had some math in it whether it's calculating the species diversity of an area or the human pulse.

Hi, Gr1mmy! ^^

I study Physics here @ Brazil and it's not all about mechanics! XD You also need to study eletromagnetism, thermodynamics, quantum physics (the "old" and "new" quantum mechanics) and statistical physics.

About the math you need to know to be a good physicist, here's a excellent website, by professor Gerard 't Hooft (nobel prize winner): http://www.phys.uu.nl/~thooft/theorist.html

:amuse

where were you when i was suffering through physics? i liked mechanical physics but i hated electromagnetism. it might be due to the fact that i had a horrible physics professor though. i did like physics lab however.

Gr1mmy
January 07, 2008, 06:49 PM
Well, I heard that biology has the least amount of math.

Anyways... enough about school work.

How many forums are you people active on?

rhapsody blue
January 07, 2008, 07:02 PM
yeah, let's not talk about school especially since there is a subforum for that already :amuse besides, i don't have school until next monday so i rather enjoy the last few days of my break.

do you mean forums as sites other than mangahelpers or forums here?

Soulthorn
January 07, 2008, 07:09 PM
where were you when i was suffering through physics? i liked mechanical physics but i hated electromagnetism. it might be due to the fact that i had a horrible physics professor though. i did like physics lab however.

I'm exaclty the opposite: I hate lab classes, because our teachers always ask us to do a report of the experience.

Perhaps that's why I'm looking forward to become a theoretical physicist instead of a experimental one. :amuse

If you need some help with physics, don't hesitate to ask me! I'll try to answer a.s.a.p! (If I know the answer, of course!)

^^

Gr1mmy
January 07, 2008, 07:10 PM
yeah, let's not talk about school especially since there is a subforum for that already :amuse besides, i don't have school until next monday so i rather enjoy the last few days of my break.

do you mean forums as sites other than mangahelpers or forums here?

Other sites. Not sub-forums. Basically.

LadyHatake
January 07, 2008, 09:12 PM
I don't really have time to be active on other forums >.> I used to be active on ADWOFF and InDeath.net (based on series of novels/romance authors) but not anymore. MH is time consuming =P

~Lilium~
January 07, 2008, 09:20 PM
hey guys!!! been busy lately ;___; exams coming up for me and stuff. also projects and catch up work :scry

is anyone sitll on vaca? :crying

Ayah
January 07, 2008, 10:00 PM
Not me :( Been back to work since the 2nd. Aside from Christmas itself, the 28th was the only weekday last month when I didn't report to work (plus 01/01. I forgot that I still had to file vacation leave for New Year's eve).

LadyHatake
January 07, 2008, 10:05 PM
I'm on semester break until next Monday, when I start back for classes :(

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 10:29 PM
Not me :( Been back to work since the 2nd. Aside from Christmas itself, the 28th was the only weekday last month when I didn't report to work (plus 01/01. I forgot that I still had to file vacation leave for New Year's eve).

:tackle where have you been!! (okay, you just explained about that) but still!!! :tackle

I'm on semester break until next Monday, when I start back for classes :(

eh? What kind of school system do you have? so you start a new school year every january? I'm interested. Please tell me the details.

rhapsody blue
January 07, 2008, 11:51 PM
I'm exaclty the opposite: I hate lab classes, because our teachers always ask us to do a report of the experience.

Perhaps that's why I'm looking forward to become a theoretical physicist instead of a experimental one. :amuse

If you need some help with physics, don't hesitate to ask me! I'll try to answer a.s.a.p! (If I know the answer, of course!)

^^

awwwww... thanks for your offer but you're a year late.

however, if you're really good with endrocrinology that would be awesome :nuts

Other sites. Not sub-forums. Basically.

then, no. i'm only active on this one.

hey guys!!! been busy lately ;___; exams coming up for me and stuff. also projects and catch up work :scry

is anyone sitll on vaca? :crying

good luck with all your exams and projects! i'm sure that you'll kick butt!

my school begins next monday. usually we would begin today but they gave us an extra week this year (my senior year). hooray!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 08, 2008, 03:29 AM
Now that the holiday season is over, we'll be seeing less and less active members in this section due to school, work and other (unfortunately) important real life details. :D
I hope everyone will still be able to drop by here in their free time and with more new members everyday this thread won't be less active. :D

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 11:06 AM
Your boy is back! well just for 10 minutes. Im at lunch so i got some time. It toke forever to get my damn food cuz the register broke. i was in line for like 15 minutes.

LadyHatake
January 08, 2008, 11:19 AM
eh? What kind of school system do you have? so you start a new school year every january? I'm interested. Please tell me the details.

The "school year" starts the end of August, with the first semester. First semester ends mid Dec, and second semester starts a month later, mid Jan. It ends the beginning of May, and we have the rest of may, june, july, and most of august off. I love college :3

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 11:53 AM
Now that the holiday season is over, we'll be seeing less and less active members in this section due to school, work and other (unfortunately) important real life details. :D
I hope everyone will still be able to drop by here in their free time and with more new members everyday this thread won't be less active. :D

don't worry ichi! i'll make time so i won't let this thread die so young.

Your boy is back! well just for 10 minutes. Im at lunch so i got some time. It toke forever to get my damn food cuz the register broke. i was in line for like 15 minutes.

oh that sucks a lot. was the food worth it at least?

The "school year" starts the end of August, with the first semester. First semester ends mid Dec, and second semester starts a month later, mid Jan. It ends the beginning of May, and we have the rest of may, june, july, and most of august off. I love college :3

sounds like my school. i love the semester system over the quarter one. my brother who went to a college that practiced the latter one started in late september but his school year ended mid-june. i liked rubbing it in his face that he still went to school while i was on my summer break.

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 03:11 PM
Not really it was just a cheeseburger and some fries. speaking of food im real hungry now and i wont be home till 7 so I hope my mom has dinner ready by then. If not ill just take a box of cereal and eat bowl after bowl until dinner is done.

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 04:43 PM
Not really it was just a cheeseburger and some fries. speaking of food im real hungry now and i wont be home till 7 so I hope my mom has dinner ready by then. If not ill just take a box of cereal and eat bowl after bowl until dinner is done.

it still sounds like a good lunch if you ask me ^^

sorry that you have to wait to eat. if it makes you feel better, i would have given you my chai tea frappacino though i don't think it would handle well in the mail. cereal doesn't sound like a great pre-dinner meal though a lot of my friends eat it for dinner.

i usually help my mom with dinner. we're making spaghetti with shrimp today. yum :d

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah that does sound good. i started reading your chapter in the side story and I have one question. how long do the chapters have to be? Ive seen some people write short ones and others right chapters that were several pages long.

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 05:58 PM
it does sound good so i hope it tastes as good as it looks.

chapters vary in length so write as much as you like. if you have any question, just post it in the "info about dgm fanmade story" thread since i think it's the most appropriate place to post it :amuse

anyway, you have an hour left before you head back home! aren't you excited?

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 06:02 PM
Not anymore snoog. Im reading Shamo and its getting interesting. also I just started reading this real good series called Dangu. Its awesome so far. I want to stay a little longer now.

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 06:08 PM
maybe you could check them out from the library and take them home?

urgh! i have to register for this convention in february and it's ridiculously expensive. it costs $275 just to register and the meal for the award banquet is an additional $80. there goes my christmas bonus :crying the food better be worth it.

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 06:13 PM
Naw they havent been released in America yet. Shamo has like 22 volumes I believe and im on #4. Here is a wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamo_%28manga%29

Im not sure how far Dangu is though. Anyway whats the convention for?

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 07:00 PM
oh gotcha. at least you found something to do at the library besides doing homework and going on here :amuse

the convention is for my pre-medical frat. chapters from across the country are coming for "educational and professional" purposes but mostly due to the fact that it's mandatory. it's in new orleans which should be fun. i've always wanted to go to the big easy.

gdupninja
January 08, 2008, 07:03 PM
Im on volume 5 now of shamo.
So thats why you asked about the weather in NO. It sounds like fun even if its over $300.

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 07:11 PM
wow you're a fast reader.

yeah that was the main reason why i asked about the weather. i hope it's in the sixties; i like warm weather compared to the freezing winter i'm expecting here. :darn i hope it's fun. the $80 dinner include cocktails so i'm going to take advantage of that. i hope i make pirate proud

Gr1mmy
January 08, 2008, 07:14 PM
Cough random, but what are the rankings here?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 08, 2008, 07:40 PM
Rankings? What rankings are you talking about, Gr1mmy?

On another note, there's gonna be a public holiday tomorrow, and there will be two weddings that i have to go to. One of the weddings is my ex-girlfriend's wedding, this is the second time i'm invited to something like this. :D

rhapsody blue
January 08, 2008, 08:27 PM
Rankings? What rankings are you talking about, Gr1mmy?

he might be referring to who has the highest post count on this thread but i really don't know.

On another note, there's gonna be a public holiday tomorrow, and there will be two weddings that i have to go to. One of the weddings is my ex-girlfriend's wedding, this is the second time i'm invited to something like this. :D

that's nice to get off work though isn't that kind of awkward to go to the wedding of an ex-girlfriend?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 08, 2008, 08:59 PM
that's nice to get off work though isn't that kind of awkward to go to the wedding of an ex-girlfriend?Yeah, it is kinda awkward. But I'm still friends with my ex-gf, so I'll probably will show up for a while and then leave. :D

Ayah
January 08, 2008, 09:09 PM
At least you have an excuse to leave early - another wedding to attend. Unless the time between them is too far apart and your ex knows it.

~Lilium~
January 08, 2008, 09:34 PM
i think gdup would have the highest again :XD or maybe its you this time snoogen :XD

:pmg i was upgraded into a senior today!!! i'll be graduating htis year now! means more work though :scry i have so much stuff to do. i'll probably be popping in here less and less until i catch up :(

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 08, 2008, 09:43 PM
OMG!! Ayaaaaaaaaaah!!! :tackle How are you??!!! :D

I guess I'm lucky, then. But looks like you had a similar experience, have you? :D
[hr]
Lil is a senior now? We better start calling her Lil-senpai then. Good luck, Lil and dont be bullying any juniors or freshmen. :D

Ayah
January 08, 2008, 10:37 PM
No, I haven't attended any ex's wedding yet.

Best of luck to Lil :amuse The path leading to a diploma is tough but not impossible to get through. You'll be fine.

baboysai
January 08, 2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah, it is kinda awkward. But I'm still friends with my ex-gf, so I'll probably will show up for a while and then leave. :D

I'm very good friends with my exes. Because before we were really close friends.

:pmg i was upgraded into a senior today!!! i'll be graduating htis year now! means more work though :scry i have so much stuff to do. i'll probably be popping in here less and less until i catch up :(

congrats Lil! :glomp I missed you. -_-

And it's not true! A lot of people (like me) think they can keep away from MH, for a lot of reasons. But only absence of internet can stop you from MH!

sakura_hime04
January 09, 2008, 01:04 AM
On another note, there's gonna be a public holiday tomorrow, and there will be two weddings that i have to go to. One of the weddings is my ex-girlfriend's wedding, this is the second time
i'm invited to something like this. :D
Ack i'd almost forgot with that public holidays, it's all because i'm concern with final exam in next week :png :XD thanks for tingling me up ichi, :hug

Well that's goo since your ex-webcam girlfriend still added you in her invitation list, coz you know people always think that ex-girlfriend is past time and don't look back your past time..
But i guess she should concern bout the food i gues, since she inevited.... yeah you :eyeroll just kiiting ichi :hug

Yeah, it is kinda awkward. But I'm still friends with my ex-gf, so I'll probably will show up for a while and then leave. :D
If you feel awkward you can bring the zombies brigade to company you :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 09, 2008, 01:35 AM
Some of my friend will be there too, hime-sama. So i wouldnt worry about being alone there. I'm not afraid of going to weddings. :D

Windmillblade
January 09, 2008, 09:27 AM
Hey my birth day is on the tenth. I played my birth date in the lotto and got 160$. Now dats what i call a Holy S*%T moment.

rhapsody blue
January 09, 2008, 01:14 PM

at least you're still friends. maybe you can take advantage of the food and alcohol and leave? jk jk

have fun ichi!

At least you have an excuse to leave early - another wedding to attend. Unless the time between them is too far apart and your ex knows it.

that's a clever idea. you're so smart ayah.

i think gdup would have the highest again :XD or maybe its you this time snoogen :XD

it helps that i'm on break till monday. then i probably will be too busy with school and work to be posting as often. major sadness.

congrats! i'm so happy and proud of you, ~lil~! any big plan to celebrate your last semester?
i'll miss your posting but when you do, i'll be sure to treasure them ^^

Ack i'd almost forgot with that public holidays, it's all because i'm concern with final exam in next week :png :XD thanks for tingling me up ichi, :hug

good luck with exams! it seems like a lot of people have them this week. i'm sure that you'll do great and kick major butt!

Hey my birth day is on the tenth. I played my birth date in the lotto and got 160$. Now dats what i call a Holy S*%T moment.

oh happy early birthday then! it seems that you had luck since you already won some money. how are you going to spend it? are you planning anything big for your big 2-3?

~Lilium~
January 09, 2008, 03:17 PM
And it's not true! A lot of people (like me) think they can keep away from MH, for a lot of reasons. But only absence of internet can stop you from MH!
true :scry i can't keep away right now :scry and i'm supposed to be doing HW!!! :bash

Best of luck to Lil :amuse The path leading to a diploma is tough but not impossible to get through. You'll be fine.
thanx :XD so much work right now though :(

Lil is a senior now? We better start calling her Lil-senpai then. Good luck, Lil and dont be bullying any juniors or freshmen. :D
i'm still younger than most of you guys though :XD

it helps that i'm on break till monday. then i probably will be too busy with school and work to be posting as often. major sadness.

i think what bb says applies to you too :XD we won't be able to keep away from MH!!!

congrats! i'm so happy and proud of you, ~lil~! any big plan to celebrate your last semester?
i'll miss your posting but when you do, i'll be sure to treasure them ^^
mmm... lots of studying :XD i'll have to buy caps and gowns too and sign up for the SATs and ACTs for spring noes!!!!! so much spending!!!! :scry

yosh!!!! HW time!!!! :oh

gdupninja
January 09, 2008, 03:34 PM
Whats up LilL where ya been?
Im only a sophmore so i got a while to go. I like your new sig. G-foxx does good work (Thats why I just asked him to make me another!)

rhapsody blue
January 09, 2008, 06:02 PM
true :scry i can't keep away right now :scry and i'm supposed to be doing HW!!! :bash

why don't you stop by when you're taking a break? you can't study all the time or that will be boring. besides, don't you deserve a reward for finishing your homework?

i think what bb says applies to you too :XD we won't be able to keep away from MH!!!

yeah, i need to manage my time better :darn

mmm... lots of studying :XD i'll have to buy caps and gowns too and sign up for the SATs and ACTs for spring noes!!!!! so much spending!!!! :scry

good luck! i'm sure that you'll do great. when are your tests dates?

Im only a sophmore so i got a while to go. I like your new sig. G-foxx does good work (Thats why I just asked him to make me another!)

g-foxx does a great jobs with sigs. i was going to ask him to make me one but he appears to be busy with all those orders...

rabb
January 09, 2008, 08:13 PM

:hug congrats lilly-kun :confetti so come june, thats it for you for school? what are you gunna do afterwards?

*pokes ayah* who are you? :blink
@sakura-chan, u still owe us a pic :p hey, i posted here again, you owe me :XD
@gr1mmy, ur ava is disturbingly cute :blink

baboysai
January 09, 2008, 09:18 PM
@rabb, were you serious about asking ayah or were you being sarcastic? anyway, most likely she can't retort anytime soon. -_-

I think somebody needs to ban me from MH. :scry because I can't keep away from it.

~Lilium~
January 09, 2008, 09:43 PM
homework that's where i've been :scry

yah, i like the sig too :XD i also liked my last one timpcanpi!!! :luv

why don't you stop by when you're taking a break? you can't study all the time or that will be boring. besides, don't you deserve a reward for finishing your homework?
thing is though i have to finish 10 essays by next tuesday *and that's only the online stuff* then i have a poster pyschics project due on that day too and exams next week :(

so breaks are hard!

though i am taking one now neh? :darn

S..... H..... O..... U.... L.......D.... S.... T.... O....P.... P....O...S...T...I.....N....G....!!! :darn

:hug congrats lilly-kun :confetti so come june, thats it for you for school? what are you gunna do afterwards?

rabb!!!! :glomp thanx!!! :hug i'm doing 1 college year in the philippines after that i'm off to somewhere else. :confetti

china, singapore or australia maybe? :confused

rhapsody blue
January 09, 2008, 10:36 PM
I think somebody needs to ban me from MH. :scry because I can't keep away from it.

but if you're banned, you won't be able to post for a while and that would me and a lot of people sad :crying

thing is though i have to finish 10 essays by next tuesday *and that's only the online stuff* then i have a poster pyschics project due on that day too and exams next week :(

so breaks are hard!

though i am taking one now neh? :darn

S..... H..... O..... U.... L.......D.... S.... T.... O....P.... P....O...S...T...I.....N....G....!!! :darn

ten essays!?!?! yikes that sucks. maybe you can just minimize the internet browser and finish them before posting for a while. what are the essays' topics?

good luck on studies and get some work done, k? i'm rooting for you :amuse

rabb!!!! :glomp thanx!!! :hug i'm doing 1 college year in the philippines after that i'm off to somewhere else. :confetti

china, singapore or australia maybe? :confused

oh travel is a good idea. you might as well do it before you get a job and settle down. besides, i'm sure a lot of mangahelpers wouldn't mind seeing you~

baboysai
January 09, 2008, 11:08 PM
but if you're banned, you won't be able to post for a while and that would me and a lot of people sad :crying

I love that logic. and I clicked on MH again... when I said I shouldn't. :shakefist I'm taking a break since I don't wanna exert myself after eating. fufufu

sakura_hime04
January 10, 2008, 06:51 AM
[

good luck with exams! it seems like a lot of people have them this week. i'm sure that you'll do great and kick major butt!

Oo thanks snoopy-nee chan :hug but in fact i'm very nervous with this final exam, specially with Artificial intellegence, Database, Decision SUpport System :pmg :scy Wish me luck guys

Yeah i guess i need ban too, since this site is verry tempted me.. :XD It's 4 days before my final exam, but why i'm still loaf arround in here :XD :oh :darn *goes to print handouts*

@sakura-chan, u still owe us a pic :p hey, i posted here again, you owe me :XD

:oh You still remembered that thing :darn Well if you curious with my face just try to look my siggy :XD :jk
anyways welcome back bunny *hand carrots*

rabb
January 10, 2008, 03:06 PM
@rabb, were you serious about asking ayah or were you being sarcastic? anyway, most likely she can't retort anytime soon. -_-
kinda joking. i've talked with her in posts a few times before, buit i dont think i ever saw her in here.

I think somebody needs to ban me from MH. :scry because I can't keep away from it.but if you go, i will miss you :wtf but then again, if you leave, i can just get rid of ryk-kun, and then i'd have nee-chan all to myself :XD

Oo thanks snoopy-nee chan :hug but in fact i'm very nervous with this final exam, specially with Artificial intellegence, Database, Decision SUpport System :pmg :scy Wish me luck guys
:o :blink i thought you were like 14 :blink but i know they dont teach that in highschool... just how old are you?

:oh You still remembered that thing :darn Well if you curious with my face just try to look my siggy :XD :jk
anyways welcome back bunny *hand carrots*
*gasp* *grabs the carrot and buries it back in the ground* whew, that was close! you almost killed the poor carrot! but at least you aren't like yomiko, killing ONLY the plants that work so hard to save and clean up our world, so she can save the animals that are killing and polluting it. (cow farts ftw :XD)

And here's my PIcture

Expired link :XD

-_-; is that wut you were talking about? i skimmed the rest of your thread, but didn't see it. i'll go back and read it all later, but i have to be at work for the first time in 20 mins.

rhapsody blue
January 10, 2008, 03:38 PM
[

whoa those sound really hard. good luck with that because i don't even have a clue about those subjects :s

Yeah i guess i need ban too, since this site is verry tempted me.. :XD It's 4 days before my final exam, but why i'm still loaf arround in here :XD :oh :darn *goes to print handouts*

but we'll miss you if you're banned :wtf

come back whenever you need a break, how about that?

but if you go, i will miss you :wtf but then again, if you leave, i can just get rid of ryk-kun, and then i'd have nee-chan all to myself :XD

but you called me a demon on my thread; why would you want that unless that was part of your strategy? now i'm confusing myself.

how do you plan to take out ryk btw?

Windmillblade
January 10, 2008, 05:01 PM
oh happy early birthday then! it seems that you had luck since you already won some money. how are you going to spend it? are you planning anything big for your big 2-3?

well i used it to buy bleach blade battlers for ps2.

GrayFoxx
January 10, 2008, 05:03 PM
g-foxx does a great jobs with sigs. i was going to ask him to make me one but he appears to be busy with all those orders...

I'll gladly accept your request :amuse

rabb
January 10, 2008, 05:38 PM
but you called me a demon on my thread; why would you want that unless that was part of your strategy? now i'm confusing myself.
no, i called you a succubus :blink. ya know, gorgeous looking, good singing, other-worldly beings that seduce men.i wouldnt call you a demon. i've yet to see you suck blood.

how do you plan to take out ryk btw?
*shrugs* hit him over the head, tie him up, throw him in the closet. if he doesn't shut up, then it'll be something a little more permanent.... like dropping him off the boat, making him swim back to the shore, without untying him... :kukuku

Imperium
January 10, 2008, 05:45 PM
*shrugs* hit him over the head, tie him up, throw him in the closet. if he doesn't shut up, then it'll be something a little more permanent.... like dropping him off the boat, making him swim back to the shore, without untying him... :kukuku
That wont work, ryk is italian, he has connections. :p

baboysai
January 10, 2008, 06:00 PM
Just dropping to say that I cleaned my house all night, until 7 in the morning. -_- How's that for 7 months worth? I kinda regretted that I did not clean the place regularly. There were sooooo many surprises under stuff.

And my back's all aching! :scry

rhapsody blue
January 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
well i used it to buy bleach blade battlers for ps2.

sounds like money well spent :p guess you had a great birthday. did you do anything exciting besides getting the game?

I'll gladly accept your request :amuse

really? do you randomly pick the subject or do i have to tell what i want?

no, i called you a succubus :blink. ya know, gorgeous looking, good singing, other-worldly beings that seduce men.i wouldnt call you a demon. i've yet to see you suck blood.

wow, that's a really nice compliment i guess. if i ever have an urge to suck someone's blood, i'll think of you, k?

whoa, you really planned it all out. i hope ryk doesn't go to new york any time soon. :s

That wont work, ryk is italian, he has connections. :p

yeah, ryk probably has mafia connection. i wouldn't be surprised if he did.

shoot, i just noticed that bb posted.

sorry about your back, bb. rest up and relax. i can't believe you spent all that time cleaning :eek did you do that all by yourself or did you have roommate who helped?

Gr1mmy
January 10, 2008, 08:01 PM
Grow, grow, grow...

Gwahh!! Brawl's release date is getting closer, and closer, and closer, and closer.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 10, 2008, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone! :D
Today's suppose to be a shared holiday, but my office have to work today. It's not bad though, at least i can get to work in only one hour. Usually it could take almost two. I sometimes wish a plague like in Will Smith's movie, "I Am Legend" happened -- just so that there'll be less traffic. :XD

LadyHatake
January 10, 2008, 09:22 PM
lol, Ichi XD

I went on a date last night =D It was awesome =3

rhapsody blue
January 10, 2008, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone! :D
Today's suppose to be a shared holiday, but my office have to work today. It's not bad though, at least i can get to work in only one hour. Usually it could take almost two. I sometimes wish a plague like in Will Smith's movie, "I Am Legend" happened -- just so that there'll be less traffic. :XD

why is your job so cruel to make you work on a holiday? first it was new year's eve and now today. poor ichi :hug i hope they pay you time and a half or at least give you a beer.

didn't the plague in "i am legend" turn people into zombies? i haven't watched the movie but i've heard the premise.

oh that's so cute, lh :luv

i think you should tell us the details so we can live vicariously through you.

Impel Down
January 10, 2008, 09:55 PM

Do tell.

And Ichi, stop trying to start another "MH ZOMBIE WAR!" discussion...

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 10, 2008, 10:17 PM
I went on a date too yesterday, after going to two weddings. It was awesome, we had dinner around 6 and we talked until it was around 10pm. And then I went home, after taking her to her home, with a big smile on my face that i can't get rid off until now. :D

Oh, the zombie part is what makes it awesome. That way, more people will stay indor after sundown or they will drive faster to run over the zombies. :XD

And Impel, I'm not trying to start a zombie war discussion. I just want less traffic jam. :XD

LadyHatake
January 10, 2008, 10:21 PM
Well, let's see... First we went to a movie (Charlie Wilson's War. It was AWESOME), then we stopped by the mall so Joe could eat =P Then we headed to the hooka lounge and met up with a few of his friends and smoked a strawberry/guava mix. But I won't be smoking shisha anymore, since there was an article in the paper yesterday about it being way more harmful than cigarettes >.>

It was fun =D I'm hoping to see him again tomorrow.

rhapsody blue
January 10, 2008, 10:26 PM
I went on a date too yesterday, after going to two weddings. It was awesome, we had dinner around 6 and we talked until it was around 10pm. And then I went home, after taking her to her home, with a big smile on my face that i can't get rid off until now. :D

Oh, the zombie part is what makes it awesome. That way, more people will stay indor after sundown or they will drive faster to run over the zombies. :XD

And Impel, I'm not trying to start a zombie war discussion. I just want less traffic jam. :XD

ichi!!!! i'm so happy to hear that you had a great night especially since you had to go to two weddings. it sounds like your long day ended nicely and i'm so excited for you :)

haha i agree with you on the zombie and traffic jam part. it sucks getting stuck in traffic though right now, i'm more upset over the cost of gasoline here :darn
[hr]

Well, let's see... First we went to a movie (Charlie Wilson's War. It was AWESOME), then we stopped by the mall so Joe could eat =P Then we headed to the hooka lounge and met up with a few of his friends and smoked a strawberry/guava mix. But I won't be smoking shisha anymore, since there was an article in the paper yesterday about it being way more harmful than cigarettes >.>

It was fun =D I'm hoping to see him again tomorrow.

oh lh, it sounds like you also had a blast. awwww... that sounds so cute :luv is it safe to assume that you have a second date tomorrow?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 10, 2008, 10:28 PM
Thank you, snoogen. I didnt expect yesterday to end like that either. Thank God for text message. :XD

I agree about the gasoline price. Looks like the world should start looking for a new and less polluting fuel. Maybe everyone should ride a bike to work/school/anywhere. :D

LH, sounds like an awesome date. I'm glad i rarely smoked any hookah, my cigarette smoking habit is already bad. I need to either cut down or completely stop smoking, again. :D

rhapsody blue
January 10, 2008, 10:36 PM
Thank you, snoogen. I didnt expect yesterday to end like that either. Thank God for text message. :XD

text messenging is great especially when you don't feel like talking to someone over the phone. i get 400 free texts a month but i never use all of it :darn

I agree about the gasoline price. Looks like the world should start looking for a new and less polluting fuel. Maybe everyone should ride a bike to work/school/anywhere. :D

gas prices are ridiculously expensive. i wish the united states would promote public transportation like other countries. when i was in greece, i loved using the subway and it definitely help with lowering traffic.

LH, sounds like an awesome date. I'm glad i rarely smoked any hookah, my cigarette smoking habit is already bad. I need to either cut down or completely stop smoking, again. :D

please stop ichi. :wtf

if you get cancer, i would cry. i mean, what would the world be without everyone's favorite zombie?

LadyHatake
January 10, 2008, 11:57 PM
oh lh, it sounds like you also had a blast. awwww... that sounds so cute :luv is it safe to assume that you have a second date tomorrow?

I did have a blast =D And yeah. as long as everything works outl I'll see him either tomorrow, Sunday, or sometime next week.

Yeah, Hooka is awesome but apparently very bad for you >.>;

GrayFoxx
January 11, 2008, 02:40 AM
really? do you randomly pick the subject or do i have to tell what i want?

You need to tell me what you want :p

sakura_hime04
January 11, 2008, 06:54 AM
whoa those sound really hard. good luck with that because i don't even have a clue about those subjects :s

Thanks nee-chan :XD

but we'll miss you if you're banned :wtf
come back whenever you need a break, how about that?

Yeah mee too, but i'd already asked to ichi to banned me out for a while.. It's a hard decision from me :scry
so i'll be off till friday see ya guys, don't miss me *:hug all of you*

:o :blink i thought you were like 14 :blink but i know they dont teach that in highschool... just
how old are you?
Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack

i'm 22 years old in this april but i'm always feel that i'm still 15 years old :XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling

-_-; is that wut you were talking about? i skimmed the rest of your thread, but didn't see it. i'll go back and read it all later, but i have to be at work for the first time in 20 mins.
Ups :XD

lol, Ichi XD

Date?!! Tell us how's your date going? :eyeroll

rabb
January 11, 2008, 12:19 PM
someone on mh actually goes on dates? :wtf j/t :p so you didnt eat at all?

Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack who's a lady? *rubs his cheek* that hurt! and besides, if guys didn't ask about age, there would be a lot more people arrest for statutory rape x.x

:XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling
huh?

Ups :XD-_-;

now wtf is hookah?

rhapsody blue
January 11, 2008, 12:22 PM
I did have a blast =D And yeah. as long as everything works outl I'll see him either tomorrow, Sunday, or sometime next week.

oh you'll have to tell us how that goes too :amuse

You need to tell me what you want :p

when i have an idea, i'll pm you. thanks foxxy ^.~

Yeah mee too, but i'd already asked to ichi to banned me out for a while.. It's a hard decision from me :scry
so i'll be off till friday see ya guys, don't miss me *:hug all of you*

oh sakura we'll miss you so much. good luck with your studies and we'll look forward to your return :hug

Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack

i'm 22 years old in this april but i'm always feel that i'm still 15 years old :XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling

you're turning 22 in april?!?! me too though i'm turning 22 this month. like rabb, i always thought that you were much younger. maybe your name tricked me.
[hr]
rabb, why must you post before me? :crying

btw, my sister wikipedia'ed sucubbus or whatever that term was and told me that there were two versions on it. i hope that you were referring to the less scary version of it -_-;

rabb
January 11, 2008, 12:34 PM
i post before you cus im good like that :p

and i have no idea what the less scary version is. nor the more scary. i don't do wikipedia :notrust but anyways, i already told you (twice now x.x) wut i meant...

oh, yesterday i was talking to my grandpa. he was talking about how bush was gunna be giving israli land to the... lebonese? well, one of the muslim neighbors. now, him being really religous (and threw that, slightly racist (i say slightly, he once told me that EVERYONE from the middle east was a terrorist x.x how am i related to these people?)) he is greatly against this. he told me that every time bush did this, there was some cataclismic natural disaster within a week becuase god doesn't want him to do that (-_-;), so he was betting there would be one this week.... and a volcano, i just heard, is about to erupt in Equador x.x now i'm gunna have to listen to him rant for an hour next time i talk to him x.x

baboysai
January 11, 2008, 12:45 PM
Sakura's 22??? I always thought she was younger than me! :sweatdrop I'll be turning 21 this march.

I'll be working on my thesis again ( i work inefficiently that's why it's on and off) over the weekend so.. till then, guys! bye.

LadyHatake
January 11, 2008, 01:16 PM
-_-;

now wtf is hookah?

Erm, it's also referred to as Shisha, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Imperium
January 11, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hahaha, i once had watermelon flavoured shisa, it was cool.:XD There are so many shisha bars around here that should have been closed because of the smoking ban...but i doubt the lebanese will listen. -_-;

GrayFoxx
January 11, 2008, 03:10 PM
when i have an idea, i'll pm you. thanks foxxy ^.~

No problem :amuse

and Shisha is teh luv! 2 apples FTW! :nuts

LadyHatake
January 11, 2008, 04:41 PM
ew, I hate double apple flavor :x

GrayFoxx
January 11, 2008, 04:44 PM
I luv it cuz it's so intense! :nuts

baboysai
January 11, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hahaha, i once had watermelon flavoured shisa, it was cool.:XD There are so many shisha bars around here that should have been closed because of the smoking ban...but i doubt the lebanese will listen. -_-;

It's not as bad as smoking so i guess they didn't include it in the ban. :tem

It's just like drinking tea, except that you're inhaling it and stuff. kyahahaha. Isn't it healthy?

jim mayniam
January 12, 2008, 02:56 PM
looks like a bong to me :p

rabb
January 12, 2008, 04:31 PM
Sakura's 22??? I always thought she was younger than me! :sweatdrop I'll be turning 21 this march.
they're all older than me ;=; well, at least im still older than lil, magie, and lady h...

-_-;

he is right, though.

rhapsody blue
January 12, 2008, 07:12 PM
No problem :amuse

oh i have an idea but i'll pm it tomorrow when i'm finally back at school.

It's not as bad as smoking so i guess they didn't include it in the ban. :tem

It's just like drinking tea, except that you're inhaling it and stuff. kyahahaha. Isn't it healthy?

according to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah#Health_benefits_and_risks), it's more unhealthy for you compared to cigerettes though the study results are skewed. i'll let you guys decide it for yourself.

just remember me if you get lung cancer. jk jk i hope none of you get that; the lungs look horrible.

he is right, though.

lol that's what we told our friend when he bought one of those hookah pipes in greece and was bringing them back to the u.s. he didn't get in trouble though mainly because he hid it well.

baboysai
January 12, 2008, 10:15 PM
lol that's what we told our friend when he bought one of those hookah pipes in greece and was bringing them back to the u.s. he didn't get in trouble though mainly because he hid it well.

so it really does get you in trouble at airports?

:shifty my aunt bought like, 6 of them and it's what she gave each of the other moms in our clan. forgot where she got it though, but it was from another country. Kyahahaha.

rhapsody blue
January 12, 2008, 10:22 PM
we just thought that security would think it was a bong instead of a hookah pipe. i'm sure that he would have been okay if they knew what it was. he just didn't want to risk it since it wasn't popular at the time.

six hookahs!?!?! aren't they expensive?

baboysai
January 12, 2008, 10:30 PM
I dunno where she bought it. But about that much. She gave one family each. And my mom just put it on top of a shelf.

which makes me think i should use it one of these days when thesis time is over. kekeke.

rhapsody blue
January 12, 2008, 10:42 PM
oh that's a nice way to reward yourself though i really don't know. i've never tried hookah because the ways my friends describe it. it sounded disgusting and weird...

baboysai
January 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
I've never tried it either. but my sister says it's just like tea. She may just be saying it though so I'll do it. hehe.

LadyHatake
January 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
Actually, it's not so bad, Snoogen. I thought it would be, but as long as you get a tobacco with a smooth smoke (Hookah Hookah is best for first timers, very little tobacco in it, and Havana kind isn't so bad.) and get the better flavours: strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, guava, etc, you should be fine :amuse

Avoid the Tangiers kind if you are sensitive. It's very strong if you aren't used to it. It's also more expensive.

rhapsody blue
January 12, 2008, 11:23 PM
Actually, it's not so bad, Snoogen. I thought it would be, but as long as you get a tobacco with a smooth smoke (Hookah Hookah is best for first timers, very little tobacco in it, and Havana kind isn't so bad.) and get the better flavours: strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, guava, etc, you should be fine :amuse

Avoid the Tangiers kind if you are sensitive. It's very strong if you aren't used to it. It's also more expensive.

my friends who tried it liked it and said it was fun. however, when i first heard it, they told me that they shared the same tube and just inhaled whatever was in the hookah. it didn't sound sanitary :sweat however that was what i heard in greece so i'm sure us's hookah bars are much more regulated and a lot safer.

rabb
January 13, 2008, 12:11 AM
i'm not 100% sure on this, but bongs are completly legal, as long as they are not used to smoke anything illegal.

i've never tried hookah because the ways my friends describe it. it sounded disgusting and weird...
you thought of smoking? :wtf

I've never tried it either. but my sister says it's just like tea. She may just be saying it though so I'll do it. hehe.
you too? :wtf

you did?! :wtf

LadyHatake
January 13, 2008, 12:30 AM
you did?! :wtf

yes =P 4 times XD

rabb
January 13, 2008, 01:01 AM
yes =P 4 times XD

hold on one second, would you? *goes threw a closet* (singsongly: )where are you..... AH! *pulls his head back out, holding a pair of folded shorts* *unfolds them* now notice! there is nothing inside them! *holds them for all to see* now watch my magical goodness! *throws the shorts up into the air, reaches a fand into them, as thunder sounds in the background, and pulls out a huge, smelly, several year old (yet still intact and, with the exception of smell, unspoiled) fish* AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!! FISH OF GYM SHORTS AND DOOM NO JUTSU! *hits lady h four times with the fish*

way over dramatic, yes, but i like it :XD also, smoking is bad for you :oh

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 09:18 AM
i'm not 100% sure on this, but bongs are completly legal, as long as they are not used to smoke anything illegal.

you're probably right but we didn't want to risk it. the government can be strict about certain things ^^

you thought of smoking? :wtf

haha this probably will never happen. there are no hookah places near i live or where i go to school so you don't have to worry about my lungs.

baboysai
January 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
Sometimes I'm forced to smoke, not hookah though. cigs. because sometimes the people I hang out with smoke, and it's like i inhale everything they exhale. Sometimes it eases when I just smoke as well. It's more painful if I'm all second-hand.

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 09:56 AM
Sometimes I'm forced to smoke, not hookah though. cigs. because sometimes the people I hang out with smoke, and it's like i inhale everything they exhale. Sometimes it eases when I just smoke as well. It's more painful if I'm all second-hand.

second hand smoke can be just as bad as smoking so it's understandable.

btw, how is your thesis going? i hope that you are doing fine.

baboysai
January 13, 2008, 10:06 AM
I'm going at a veeeeery slow rate, considering I have all these deadlines.
It's this belief I have that design can never be rushed. But sometimes, it's just do or die. I go with Khal on the "despair!" boat. -_-

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 10:10 AM
don't join khal on the "despair" boat! it's bad enough that one of the mods is becoming emo and angsty but i don't want you to become that way. :(

maybe you should take a break from writing it and come back to your thesis when you're refreshed?

baboysai
January 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
the problem with architectural theses is that it's not just writing.

It'd have been easy if it was just writing papers and stuff. It's manual labor, CAD, model-making, 3D, and all the energy I need to exert to come up with a seemingly very inspired work. keh. But this is the profession i've chosen... except that because it's a thesis it should be really big-time. I can't wait till I get it over and done with, and I can go back to designing cute little houses.

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 10:48 AM
whoa that seems hard, time-consuming, and expensive :darn

how big does your thesis project have to be? when you get your degree, is it safe for me to assume that you could design my future house? ^^

baboysai
January 13, 2008, 11:02 AM
yep. It's expensive. >.<

how big? the profs want it monumental. so reeeally big.

once I graduate, I'm still not licensed. In the Philippines, it takes 2 years apprenticeship before one can take the licensure exam.

But yea, even students can start designing, but can't legally sign the plans. And the engineers do the computations and stuff. at least that's a load off our minds! So if the building falls, engineers are also liable. In some countries, architects are not liable when it comes to structural problems.

gdupninja
January 13, 2008, 01:18 PM
Speaking of smoking.... Ah damnit my shirt smells like straight weed now! My homeboyz smoke so much that if you stay at there house for even a little while you will end up smelling like that. My dad's place is even worst. Have any of those assholes ever heard of an ashtray, or a little air freshener? I was just watchin a little Deathnote and now im screwed.
Well anyway, baboysai your not the only one. Growin up and even now alot of my friends and the other people I was raised around, smoke. Ive been inhaling second hand smoke since I could remember. Fortunatly, I got goals so I dont fool around with anything.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 13, 2008, 06:04 PM
I think everyone should stop smoking, it's really, really, really bad. But i do smoke though, moderately and when i'm around people who doesn't smoke, i usually ask if it's ok for me to do so. If they object to it, then i respect them. :D
What i don't understand is people who smokes in the vicinity of little kids and babies.

rabb
January 13, 2008, 08:05 PM
i am against all forms of smoking. my sisters smoked around me since i was around five (they both started smoking around 13) so when i moved away from them, i felt all weird for weeks on end because i didn't smell their smoke x.x

so ileft for work tonight, and the colts were winning. i come home, and find out they lost. WTF?! the Pats were supposed to defeat them! i demand a rematch! but while lady h and Gk's manning lost, Eli and his giants won :blink i didnt see that coming

oh, and ichi... if i see you smoking here... *waves fish threateningly*

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 08:14 PM
I think everyone should stop smoking, it's really, really, really bad. But i do smoke though, moderately and when i'm around people who doesn't smoke, i usually ask if it's ok for me to do so. If they object to it, then i respect them. :D
What i don't understand is people who smokes in the vicinity of little kids and babies.

i am against all forms of smoking. my sisters smoked around me since i was around five (they both started smoking around 13) so when i moved away from them, i felt all weird for weeks on end because i didn't smell their smoke x.x

yes smoking is bad especially since you're allowing foreign chemicals into your body resulting in cell mutation. it's disgusting when you compare healthy and diseased organs.

so ileft for work tonight, and the colts were winning. i come home, and find out they lost. WTF?! the Pats were supposed to defeat them! i demand a rematch! but while lady h and Gk's manning lost, Eli and his giants won :blink i didnt see that coming

yeah, i missed most of the game because i was driving back to school. :darn i predicted three of the four games right. i didn't think the colts would lose but i did figure that the giants would win since the quarterback of cowboys (romo) has been distracted by his romance with jessica simpson. it didn't help that he went to mexico the weekend before to relax instead of focusing on the game.

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 08:39 PM
yes smoking is bad especially since you're allowing foreign chemicals into your body resulting in cell mutation. it's disgusting when you compare healthy and diseased organs.

I'll take my chances :p

but srsly, I'll prolly try to quit soon. Smokes are getting expensive. :(

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 08:41 PM
I'll take my chances :p

but srsly, I'll prolly try to quit soon. Smokes are getting expensive. :(

oh grayfoxx, please quit. the last thing you need is cancer especially lung cancer. that's one of the hardest cancers to treat.

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 08:53 PM
Your right. I already have one cancer, don't need another one (it's fox's zodiac sign) :amuse

me wants this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xi5zxm0xy-k <3

who's gonna buy it for me!? :yelling

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 08:55 PM
you're a cancer? you're not that crabby.

my friend has the game and he LOVES it. the graphics are truly amazing and it's definitely was one of the best games released last year.

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 08:58 PM
you're a cancer? you're not that crabby.

is that so? :p

my friend has the game and he LOVES it. the graphics are truly amazing and it's definitely was one of the best games released last year.

yep, it is teh luv, I have to wait for it to be released on pc though :crying

rabb
January 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
maybe for ur b-day, fox :p but only if you give up smoking :yelling

i know several cancers, and none of them are crabby. at least, i dont think i am XD

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 09:05 PM
Sweet! :wtf

rabb, your Cancer too!? :o Awesome! :hi5

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 09:06 PM
is that so? :p

yeah, you seem like a lovable troublemaker with emphasis on lovable. maybe you will stop making so much "trouble" in the future :p

yep, it is teh luv, I have to wait for it to be released on pc though :crying

yeah, he played it on his ps3. or was it his wii? i don't remember because he has both game systems.

maybe for ur b-day, fox :p but only if you give up smoking :yelling

wow, you're really strong about this. you must really hate smoking which is understandable.

i know several cancers, and none of them are crabby. at least, i dont think i am XD

you're a cancer too? there's a lot of you out there :blink

i have no idea what my zodiac sign is since my birthday falls towards the end of capricorn and aquarius. which reminds me, i have to change my thread name...

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 09:13 PM
yeah, you seem like a lovable troublemaker with emphasis on lovable. maybe you will stop making so much "trouble" in the future :p

lovable troublemaker eh? SWEET! :dance

yeah, he played it on his ps3. or was it his wii? i don't remember because he has both game systems.

it only came out on ps3 and Xbox 360 :amuse

rabb
January 13, 2008, 09:23 PM
wow, you're really strong about this. you must really hate smoking which is understandable.yea, kinda i guess >_>;

you're a cancer too? there's a lot of you out there :blinkyeah. plus i know a ton. my nephew, my grandpa, brother in law, several of my best friends, some of their ex-gfs.... wait, that reminds me! i forgot about Amanda! her birthday is like four days after mine, and she is a complete b1tch.

i have no idea what my zodiac sign is since my birthday falls towards the end of capricorn and aquarius. which reminds me, i have to change my thread name...

ur a Aquarius :amuse capricorn ends on the 19th, aquarius starts on the 20th.

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 09:28 PM
lovable troublemaker eh? SWEET! :dance

focus on the lovable, not the troublemaker :amuse

it only came out on ps3 and Xbox 360 :amuse

yeah, my sister told me after she read my post, telling me something about the graphics requirements were better for the ps3.

yea, kinda i guess >_>;
yeah. plus i know a ton. my nephew, my grandpa, brother in law, several of my best friends, some of their ex-gfs.... wait, that reminds me! i forgot about Amanda! her birthday is like four days after mine, and she is a complete b1tch.

and there you go. we finally found one crabby cancer.

ur a Aquarius :amuse capricorn ends on the 19th, aquarius starts on the 20th.

oh that's nice to know. someone told me that i was both because of my birthday. thanks

GrayFoxx
January 13, 2008, 09:28 PM
anywayz, I'm gon dissapear now, as the assasin wannabe that I am :shifty

rabb
January 13, 2008, 09:31 PM
ah, but the good assassin doesn't disappear. the good assassin was never visible, if there at all, to begin with :p

Windmillblade
January 13, 2008, 09:50 PM
Any one know if where i can make a request for a page from naruto manga 356. Where saske had blocked the attack from deidara with a large snake?

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 10:05 PM
Any one know if where i can make a request for a page from naruto manga 356. Where saske had blocked the attack from deidara with a large snake?

hmmmm... you can try clicking the search option under image gallery (the button on the left column under menu). other than that, i really don't know where you could make such a request because i really don't hang out in the naruto sections. sorry

PaperYomiko
January 13, 2008, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone~ I've been gone for so long it seems, and I have so much to catch up with! How is everyone? :glomp

I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever! :nuts It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time :woo

rhapsody blue
January 13, 2008, 11:09 PM
I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever! :nuts It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time :woo

omg, i am officially jealous of you now. it was such a great game especially since the patriots won. how was your seat? was it better watching it live or on tv?

PaperYomiko
January 13, 2008, 11:18 PM
The seats were pretty far up, but still great and easy enough to read the players' jerseys, so it was all good~ Anyway, I was so excited to be there, I couldn't really care less where I was sitting :XD

I think watching sports live or on tv are two very different experiences, and I love both for different reasons. With tv, you get the benefit of the commentary, which is sometimes really annoying, but also helpful for me with football since I'm not as knowledgeable about it. And having the line of scrimmage and first down line really helps xD But live is just so exciting, you get all the others fans around you so there's so much energy, and of course you can actually see the players on the field, so they're no longer just faces on tv.

and yeah, it was a great game, especially cause we won~ :whoo

baboysai
January 13, 2008, 11:33 PM
PY! Was it you who recommended TRC? I love it! thanks! I caught up with the latest chapter already. (despite my looming deadlines! :shakefist)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 14, 2008, 05:30 AM
PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :tackle
Where have you been?!! (this question shows how lazy i am browsing the last several pages :D)

Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D

And PY, hime-sama said that she wants a gift from your trip to Boston. Don't kill the messenger, ok? But she said if you don't have any gift, she'll zombified all of your penguins. :D

baboysai
January 14, 2008, 07:42 AM
Wow. I bow down to Sakura_hime's resolve! While I have been despairing for days, and still spending time at MH. :scry

rhapsody blue
January 14, 2008, 08:18 AM
The seats were pretty far up, but still great and easy enough to read the players' jerseys, so it was all good~ Anyway, I was so excited to be there, I couldn't really care less where I was sitting :XD

I think watching sports live or on tv are two very different experiences, and I love both for different reasons. With tv, you get the benefit of the commentary, which is sometimes really annoying, but also helpful for me with football since I'm not as knowledgeable about it. And having the line of scrimmage and first down line really helps xD But live is just so exciting, you get all the others fans around you so there's so much energy, and of course you can actually see the players on the field, so they're no longer just faces on tv.

and yeah, it was a great game, especially cause we won~ :whoo

oh it sounds like you had fun. too bad you didn't get to meet the players after the game; that would make the experience so much better.

ready for the chargers next week?

Where have you been?!! (this question shows how lazy i am browsing the last several pages :D)

i think you should go back and read the last several pages :oh jk jk that would be too much work.

Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D

And PY, hime-sama said that she wants a gift from your trip to Boston. Don't kill the messenger, ok? But she said if you don't have any gift, she'll zombified all of your penguins. :D

it sounds like blackmail to me >.<

Wow. I bow down to Sakura_hime's resolve! While I have been despairing for days, and still spending time at MH. :scry

she is quite strong especially since she imposed a self-ban onto herself. i couldn't to that either.

how's your thesis going? more importantly, how is your petition going? ^.~

baboysai
January 14, 2008, 09:07 AM
she is quite strong especially since she imposed a self-ban onto herself. i couldn't to that either.

how's your thesis going? more importantly, how is your petition going? ^.~

you in the mood to post a pic of yourself in twintails in exchange for khal's?

hehe.

Yeah I thought of requesting a ban on myself too but I figured, what would I do for my breaks?? -_-

rabb
January 14, 2008, 09:53 AM
i so hate you right now... i almost got tickets to their play off games back in '94 or '95, but becuase the crowd at the pub that was selling the tickets got so large, the police ordered them to shut down before they started selling them (the lost to green bay, anyways)

my first pats game, we had the HIGHEST seats in the place XD at least you got better ones. where on the field where you? what yard, i mean?

hey, foxx, thats how to be a ninja.

so sakura is here somewhere? hmmm... *starts hugging random pockets of air in hopes of catching sakura*

Yeah I thought of requesting a ban on myself too but I figured, what would I do for my breaks?? -_-

why do you guys call them twintails....?
as for wut you could do to fill in your breaks, you have a boyfriend, right? :p

rhapsody blue
January 14, 2008, 10:40 AM

hehe.

i will when i'm 100% sure that he'll be posting his picture. but i will post in the future, just wait and see.

oh that's a good and valid point. that would make me sad if i don't see you online.

i so hate you right now... i almost got tickets to their play off games back in '94 or '95, but becuase the crowd at the pub that was selling the tickets got so large, the police ordered them to shut down before they started selling them (the lost to green bay, anyways)

that sucks for you but at least you didn't pay to see the pats lose. is that any consolation?

my first pats game, we had the HIGHEST seats in the place XD at least you got better ones. where on the field where you? what yard, i mean?

at least you went to a professional football game. i haven't been to one ever but i have gone to a bunch of notre dame football games. that was fun.

why do you guys call them twintails....?

i don't call them twintails though it does sound cute; that might be a result of my attraction to anything twin related.

as for wut you could do to fill in your breaks, you have a boyfriend, right? :p

oh rabb, you perv!

rabb
January 14, 2008, 01:36 PM

i will when i'm 100% sure that he'll be posting his picture. but i will post in the future, just wait and see.
maybe you can get him to send the picture to a nuetral third party (say, me?) to hold until snoogen posts her pic, then he knows he will get his pic of nee-chan (or kim, posing as nee-chan :shifty) and y'all know that his pic will be posted once nee-chan's is up.

that sucks for you but at least you didn't pay to see the pats lose. is that any consolation?
when i was 7 years old, not really XD

at least you went to a professional football game. i haven't been to one ever but i have gone to a bunch of notre dame football games. that was fun.
well thats good, then. notre dame has enough fans that it is almost like a real nfl game... :p actually, it is prolly more lively than some nfl games... well ok, nee-chan, if you ever come this way, i've got to take you skiing, and to a pats game.

i don't call them twintails though it does sound cute; that might be a result of my attraction to anything twin related.
you make it sound like you have to be a twin to be attracted to twin stuff. i dont think there is a guy in the world who isnt attracted by twin stuff XD

oh rabb, you perv!

i was gunna deny that claim, as i merely meant she could spend time with him, but i dont think that is a defendible possition after that last comment XD

PaperYomiko
January 14, 2008, 04:05 PM
PY! Was it you who recommended TRC? I love it! thanks! I caught up with the latest chapter already. (despite my looming deadlines! :shakefist)

Awesome! Wow, I've only had time to read the first three volumes so far. Guess I'd better get reading now :XD

Ichiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ :glomp

I've been busier than I thought I'd be :paperbag But I'll be returning to my apartment this week to get ready for classes, which start up next week, so I'll probably be around here more ^^ Though this next semester is going to be pretty crazy for me, because I'm taking 6 classes :darn

Aww, good luck Sakura! :hug

I didn't buy anything though, all my money went to the Pats ticket.....please don't zombify my penguins! :crying

Tell her I'll get her something the next time I visit my friend in New York :p

oh it sounds like you had fun. too bad you didn't get to meet the players after the game; that would make the experience so much better.

Yeah, that would be awesome :love

ready for the chargers next week?

Woooo yeah! :whoo I was pretty surprised they beat the Colts. Some of my cousins are Chargers fans, so this should be an interesting one :amuse

awwww don't hate me :hug During the game, I thought, man, if rabb knew I was here, he'd totally want to kill me :p

hmm....around the 30-ish, I think? Can't exactly remember, but it was a pretty good deal. My only complaint was that it was so damn cold, my cheese fries practically froze before I could finish them. My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD

LadyHatake
January 14, 2008, 04:58 PM
I can't believe the colts lost ;____________________;

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.

rhapsody blue
January 14, 2008, 05:55 PM
maybe you can get him to send the picture to a nuetral third party (say, me?) to hold until snoogen posts her pic, then he knows he will get his pic of nee-chan (or kim, posing as nee-chan :shifty) and y'all know that his pic will be posted once nee-chan's is up.

i don't think that's how khal does his business. it might be too much work for him.

well thats good, then. notre dame has enough fans that it is almost like a real nfl game... :p actually, it is prolly more lively than some nfl games... well ok, nee-chan, if you ever come this way, i've got to take you skiing, and to a pats game.

yeah that's true. the notre dame games i went to were really amazing and fun. the seats weren't bad either since i was able to watch the game and understand it clearly.

so it's a date right? when i come to new york or wherever you are, i'll make sure to see you and whoever is in the area ^^

you make it sound like you have to be a twin to be attracted to twin stuff. i dont think there is a guy in the world who isnt attracted by twin stuff XD

that is true. oh you boys and your fantasies are just so silly sometimes.

i was gunna deny that claim, as i merely meant she could spend time with him, but i dont think that is a defendible possition after that last comment XD

yes indeed. maybe you should take a time out but not too long. we'll miss you if you disappear for a long time.

I've been busier than I thought I'd be :paperbag But I'll be returning to my apartment this week to get ready for classes, which start up next week, so I'll probably be around here more ^^ Though this next semester is going to be pretty crazy for me, because I'm taking 6 classes :darn

wait, your classes begin next week. i am officially jealous now.

Woooo yeah! :whoo I was pretty surprised they beat the Colts. Some of my cousins are Chargers fans, so this should be an interesting one :amuse

i was surprised as well since i picked the colts to win. i did predict the other games correctly though.

My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD

and that's all that matters :amuse

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.

someone's bitter... if it makes you feel better, you can root on the giants where eli manning is the quarterback. however, i do like brett farve so i'll be rooting for the packers :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 14, 2008, 06:10 PM
I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D

My boss will be back to the office again tomorrow, so it's gonna be busy again for me until the 27th. :scry

rhapsody blue
January 14, 2008, 06:13 PM

sorry but i don't follow the sport. i do think more people would respond since there seems to be more european footabll/soccer fans here (ex: imperium, ryk) than american football fans.

My boss will be back to the office again tomorrow, so it's gonna be busy again for me until the 27th. :scry

oh no! i guess you should enjoy your last day of fooling around while you still can.

Imperium
January 14, 2008, 06:27 PM
Dont be so sure:amuse

PaperYomiko
January 14, 2008, 06:31 PM
wait, your classes begin next week. i am officially jealous now.

Have yours already started then? I'm actually relieved to be getting back to school. As much as I love being at home, I'm ready to be off on my own again :amuse

I will! Tell me how Liverpool is doing :p I've been too busy with other sports to pay attention to them :XD

:hug

LadyHatake
January 14, 2008, 07:26 PM
HAHA< OMfG, IMPERIUM! I love your sig XD Hard Gay is hilarious. I saw it and started laughing, which is kind of inappropriate considering my roommate is crying >.>; I don't really know why >.>;

igotthegoods
January 14, 2008, 07:41 PM

another colts fan?! :nuts

i share in your pain :scry i will now be rooting for the other manning. gotta love the underdog :)

LadyHatake
January 14, 2008, 07:44 PM
Yes, I love the Colts =D I was so happy to see Peyton get a SB ring last year!

You heard Tony Dungee might be leaving the Colts, right?

igotthegoods
January 14, 2008, 07:57 PM
Yes, I love the Colts =D I was so happy to see Peyton get a SB ring last year!

You heard Tony Dungee might be leaving the Colts, right?

*comes back from google news* well, now i did. that sucks :( i hope he stays. this really wouldn't be a good note to leave on.

LadyHatake
January 14, 2008, 08:43 PM
I know :/ I'm scared of what a new coach would do to the Colts >.> It could be a good thing, ut more than likely >.> not.

rabb
January 15, 2008, 12:07 AM
hmm....around the 30-ish, I think? Can't exactly remember, but it was a pretty good deal. My only complaint was that it was so damn cold, my cheese fries practically froze before I could finish them. My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD
he. for me it was the opposite. it was holloween, (that was when i stopped trick or treating, too) so i could get all kinds of face paint, and got my face red and blue... but it was so hot that my face was litterly melting.

well in that case, im glad they lost -_- and wut kind of assholes would boo a 14 year old girl just because she is from new england? an entire friggin' staduim booing at that poor girl. only her, out of all 6 of the kids there!

i don't think that's how khal does his business. it might be too much work for him.
... but pming a link, and posting a link are ~ the same ammount of work, aren't they?

so it's a date right? when i come to new york or wherever you are, i'll make sure to see you and whoever is in the area ^^
fine :amuse if i get any breaks while in south carolina, i'll have to fly back up here to visit family, send you a plane ticket, get pats tickets, and get my bro-in-law's advice on the best ski resort around here.

that is true. oh you boys and your fantasies are just so silly sometimes.hey hey hey. its not silly. its smexy. XD

yes indeed. maybe you should take a time out but not too long. we'll miss you if you disappear for a long time. i took a time out. :p actually, i was at work. worked 8+ hours, and still was sent home "early" (just got home). my feet are killing me. and somehow i doubt y'all's worlds would stop if i stopped posting here.

i was surprised as well since i picked the colts to win. i did predict the other games correctly though.i picked the colts too. i'm officailly pissed. they were ours to kill. the chargers stole that from us. and now, they die.

i don't know the first thing about Int'l soccer, except that manchester united is like the Yankees of soccer, and therefore, i hate them. but i do love soccer, so if you talk about things people did, that'd be cool. if its just like "hey, did you catch that game?" then i'd be lost like a leaf in a gale. i rarely get to see soccer matches on tv.

HAHA< OMfG, IMPERIUM! I love your sig XD Hard Gay is hilarious. I saw it and started laughing, which is kind of inappropriate considering my roommate is crying >.>; I don't really know why >.>;

maybe she was dumped by a guy cus he decided he was gay? or a relitive is gay and was disowned by the family? or maybe she is gay and was disowned by the family? or maybe she had a realy gay friend who died... it could be any of many things (sorry for the rhyme)

Epul
January 15, 2008, 07:22 AM

I would!! Especially if you talk about manchester united. But I don't think we need to do that here ichi, cause the football/soccer thread is still active. If the thread dies (which i really doubt it will) I'll be glad to talk about football/soccer here with you ichi :XD (which reminds me, I haven't been at the football/soccer thread for quite some time now..... :XD)

I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing
(sorry about the rant guys, but I had nowhere else to vent my frustration.... )

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 08:03 AM
I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing

Awww poor you! *hands a cookie* I hate how lecturers can be morons sometimes. Losers. My day so far consists of helping my friend revise for her psychology exam this afternoon... while conveniently avoiding my own Shakespeare revision for Thursday :D Revision to avoid revision - who'd have thunk it! :D

Epul
January 15, 2008, 08:20 AM
*eats the cookie* just cookie? no milk? :XD
Revision to avoid revision.... now that's something you don't hear everyday.... :XD but I personally think that it shows that you care about your friends... so it may be a good thing... i don't know.... :XD

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 08:41 AM
*hurriedly gets milk to go with cookie* here, here, I'm so sorry, take the mii---

*trips with milk. Milk goes all over Epul*

OH NO OH NO!!!

*hands hundreds of feel-good cookies and cartons of milk to avoid super-spillage... and a towel*

:D Much better!

Yeah, I think she'll be ok! I swear I could ace her exam for her now lmao, I know the stuff too!

She's off now though, so I'm gonna start my Tempest revision :S noooooo!!!

Epul
January 15, 2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the towel but I'm feeling mean today so expect my laundry bill in the next few days..... :p
Quick Sherbetmayhem, go find someone else to help with their revision!!!!!! :XD

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 09:26 AM
Call me Sherby :P

LOL there's no one to help - I'm just stuck watching Neighbours (not my choice, housemate's) and trying to learn some Prospero quotes. He's boring! I WISH I COULD REVISE HAMLET!!!

And... what's this about a laundry bill? *runs away leaving trails of milk and cookies behind her* Noooooo!!!

Epul
January 15, 2008, 09:31 AM
Oh no you don't!!! *chases sherby naruto style jumping from tree to tree*

Oh well, if that's the case, maybe you should do your revision...... if you don't feel like it, I suggest you go read some manga or watch anime. You can't go wrong with that... :XD

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 09:34 AM
I really should revise. I keep flicking from revision to here. It's quite a relief :)

In Neighbours some kid just got hit by a car. This drama is also helping me avoid revision :D

You should chill for the rest of the day, relax. Maybe the day will get better!

LadyHatake
January 15, 2008, 09:35 AM
I would!! Especially if you talk about manchester united. But I don't think we need to do that here ichi, cause the football/soccer thread is still active. If the thread dies (which i really doubt it will) I'll be glad to talk about football/soccer here with you ichi :XD (which reminds me, I haven't been at the football/soccer thread for quite some time now..... :XD)

I TOTALLY missed class yesterday morning too! D= My first class of the semester ;__;

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
It's getting back into it all after the Christmas holidays, isn't it? So difficult! I was woken at 9 today by my housemate and seriously, I reacted like it was 4 in the morning! I hate what uni does to us students!

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 09:39 AM

sorry about your luck :hug

if it makes you feel better, my professor for my 8am thought that my last night was spelled wrong on the roster because it's pronounced differently than what it's spelled. my friends thought that she was going to start an argument with me over the pronunciation :XD

oh what makes it better was when we had to go around the room and introduce ourselves and why we were taking the course. i told her that i though endocrinology was an interesting subject and that my friend recommended it. she asked what was my friend's name and i told her, causing her to make a face. that doesn't sound like a good sign :s

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 09:41 AM
my last night was spelled wrong on the roster because it's pronounced differently than what it's spelled.

Do you mean last name? :P I hate when lecturers argue over pronounciation.. it's like... "It's my name, biyatch! I know how to pronounce it!" lmao :D

Endocriminology? Sounds very clever :D

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 09:52 AM
I TOTALLY missed class yesterday morning too! D= My first class of the semester ;__;

i'm sure you didn't miss much. the first day is usually worthless though some professors do take attendance. my professor this morning dropped anyone who didn't show up. ouch!

Do you mean last name? :P I hate when lecturers argue over pronounciation.. it's like... "It's my name, biyatch! I know how to pronounce it!" lmao :D

Endocriminology? Sounds very clever :D

haha yeah. can't you tell that i didn't get much sleep last night? i didn't think she was argumentative but my friends did. it was really, really funny though now that i think of it.

endocrinology is just the study of hormones and their functions. it's going to be a hard class.

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 10:04 AM
lmao I thought you said 'endocriminology' hahaha XD revision is eating my brain!!!

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 10:14 AM
lmao I thought you said 'endocriminology' hahaha XD revision is eating my brain!!!

lol i've always told my friends that college made me dumb so don't worry.

anyway, the weekend will be here before you know it so get ready to relax!

rabb
January 15, 2008, 11:31 AM
errr.... isnt the english flage blue, with red and white stripes? why is it white with red stripes for sherbet?

nee-chan, how many were dropped?

wow. you guys over slept alot. :blink

i wonder if lil is still busy with all her catch up stuff... she hasn't been here in a while...

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 11:33 AM
YAY weekend! I can't wait to get this exam over with! There's only so much seventeenth century English I can digest before I go blind :D Thanks for the encouragement :D

And btw Rabb, the English flag is actually white and red (St George's cross). The Union Jack (as in blue, white, red) represents the British Isles. I don't consider myself Scotish or Irish or Welsh, but English, and so I always type in "England" for my country. And it gave me the right flag! Good computer *strokes lovingly* :D

Imperium
January 15, 2008, 11:55 AM
BILL BAILEY FTW

I will! Tell me how Liverpool is doing :p I've been too busy with other sports to pay attention to them :XD

Ahh, with pleasure =D They are doing absolutely horrible. They will most defintely not win the season, probably not qualify for the champions league (three good teams are right behind in the table) the manager is probably going to be sacked soon. And the american owners are annoying the fans even more. I would go on but i just now realized that Sherbetmayhem is from liverpool and dont want to upset anybody. :p

btw, due tell how the blue jays are doing (toronto has a special place in my heart <3).

i don't know the first thing about Int'l soccer, except that manchester united is like the Yankees of soccer, and therefore, i hate them. but i do love soccer, so if you talk about things people did, that'd be cool. if its just like "hey, did you catch that game?" then i'd be lost like a leaf in a gale. i rarely get to see soccer matches on tv. They are not the yankees of football...the 98/99 season must have spread some wild rumours. -_-;

The yankees of club football is most probably real madrid...being the "best club of the 20th century"...but i disagree (obviously :p).

I would!! Especially if you talk about manchester united. But I don't think we need to do that here ichi, cause the football/soccer thread is still active. If the thread dies (which i really doubt it will) I'll be glad to talk about football/soccer here with you ichi :XD (which reminds me, I haven't been at the football/soccer thread for quite some time now..... :XD) Im staying away from there for a while...you should see the place, its full of milan and manchester united fans boasting about 6-0 this and 6-0 that...:notrust Just you wait, we'll show you :shakefist
:XD

HAHA< OMfG, IMPERIUM! I love your sig XD Hard Gay is hilarious. I saw it and started laughing, which is kind of inappropriate considering my roommate is crying >.>; I don't really know why >.>;hahahaha, thank the kitsune, he made it:XD btw, why was she crying?:p
[hr]
EDit: Btw my exams are over~ :woo. Time to change my location :p

PaperYomiko
January 15, 2008, 12:08 PM
Ahh, with pleasure =D They are doing absolutely horrible. They will most defintely not win the season, probably not qualify for the champions league (three good teams are right behind in the table) the manager is probably going to be sacked soon. And the american owners are annoying the fans even more. I would go on but i just now realized that Sherbetmayhem is from liverpool and dont want to upset anybody. :p

Yeah, I just noticed that :darn Oh well, I can't expect all my teams to kick ass in the same season :amuse

btw, due tell how the blue jays are doing (toronto has a special place in my heart <3).

Well, baseball is in the off-season right now, but they finished last season third in the AL East behind Boston (:whoo) and New York (:notrust). Didn't make it to the postseason, and I'm not sure if they've made any big deals so far for new players next season, but if I recall correctly, they could stand to work on their pitching staff a bit ^^;

How did you become a Jays fan? I believe you're the first English guy to claim some sort of love for baseball that I've known, despite all the Yanks hats I saw while I was in London (:shakefist) :XD

rabb
January 15, 2008, 12:19 PM
And btw Rabb, the English flag is actually white and red (St George's cross). The Union Jack (as in blue, white, red) represents the British Isles. I don't consider myself Scotish or Irish or Welsh, but English, and so I always type in "England" for my country. And it gave me the right flag! Good computer *strokes lovingly* :D
ahh, i see. well that makes sense i guess. its prolly the same for a lot of people in grouped together nations. im sure there are Irish that don't use the uk flag, just as i KNOW there are Puerto Rican's who don't use the us flag. god knows eva would kill me if i made the mistake of saying lithuania was proud to be in the soveit union XD

The yankees of club football is most probably real madrid...being the "best club of the 20th century"...but i disagree (obviously :p).

just so i know we're on the same page, when i say like the yankees, i mean buying all the best players from all the other teams. and then everyone loving them cus they kick everyone elses ass. and then everyone else hating them cus they are like that.

sound about right?

as for the jays, they aren't doing anything right now. but like yomiko said, they are #3 behind the best 2 teams out there. damn i hate the yankees... but anyways, baseball stopped a while ago. their first few games aren't until the end of feburary.

Imperium
January 15, 2008, 12:58 PM
How did you become a Jays fan? I believe you're the first English guy to claim some sort of love for baseball that I've known, despite all the Yanks hats I saw while I was in London Heh, well when i visited toronto i went to a blue's game (my first and most likely only) and from then on it was love <3. Although i dont know a lot about baseball rules 'n such, i do know enough to watch and understand a game >_>;

ahh, i see. well that makes sense i guess. its prolly the same for a lot of people in grouped together nations. im sure there are Irish that don't use the uk flag, just as i KNOW there are Puerto Rican's who don't use the us flag. god knows eva would kill me if i made the mistake of saying lithuania was proud to be in the soveit union XD Well as far as i know northern ireland dont have a seperate flag, they have to use the union jack, although i once saw their old one, it looked like the st george's cross with a red hand in the middle. :XD

just so i know we're on the same page, when i say like the yankees, i mean buying all the best players from all the other teams. and then everyone loving them cus they kick everyone elses ass. and then everyone else hating them cus they are like that.

sound about right? Actually that sounds more like chelsea... They got a rich russian billionaire with Red Mafia connections to buy every world class player on the market, hehehe, but there little run lasted only two season, the manger who made it all possible, QUIT! :woo

Also i was wondering how people get up in the morning? Today for me was a landmark, i actually managed to get up using the alarm clock. Usually it rings and rings and rings with me finally getting annoyed and turning it off. Which then means my parents have to wake me up-_- . But last night i put it at the corner of the room(as far away from my bed as possible) so when it started ringing, to turn it off, i had to walk across my room. The plan worked perfectly and i woke up at exactly 7:45 =D. (I had to try and navigate, in semi-darkness, without falling over the stray sock or ps2 game, just to get to the alarm clock. :XD)

baboysai
January 15, 2008, 02:07 PM
Also i was wondering how people get up in the morning? Today for me was a landmark, i actually managed to get up using the alarm clock. Usually it rings and rings and rings with me finally getting annoyed and turning it off. Which then means my parents have to wake me up-_- . But last night i put it at the corner of the room(as far away from my bed as possible) so when it started ringing, to turn it off, i had to walk across my room. The plan worked perfectly and i woke up at exactly 7:45 =D. (I had to try and navigate, in semi-darkness, without falling over the stray sock or ps2 game, just to get to the alarm clock. :XD)

how I get up in the morning? I don't.

I wake up noontime. hee.

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 02:23 PM
nee-chan, how many were dropped?

as far as i know, maybe one or two. i really don't know because some people showed up late but they might have been people waiting to force added into the class.

i set the alarm on my television so when it goes off, it plays the music videos on vh1. it's easy to get up if there's music blaring and the light from the tv is so bright. also, it helps when the heat is on because it's soooooooo cold right now. it makes it so much harder to get up in the morning when all i want to do is curl up in my bed and sleep.

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 02:38 PM
I would go on but i just now realized that Sherbetmayhem is from liverpool and dont want to upset anybody. :p

LMAO don't worry. I don't care about football :P And those American owner people have done DIDDLY SQUAT for our team :P So yeah :P Feel free to offend :D It's all good :P

My boyf supports Liverpool, and I keep asking him to stop supporting them, as they've just gone so rubbish. To his credit he claims that a good fan sticks with his team through the good and the bad... but I just think it's a little bit embarrassing :P hahaha :D

Getting up in the morning... usually one of my house mates growls at me that it's the afternoon and I fall out of bed :P If I have to get up super early (as in... before noon) I set my phone alarm and put it by my pillow. The vibration will wake me if the crazed ringing doesn't :D

LadyHatake
January 15, 2008, 02:40 PM
I hate waking up >.> When I actually have to do stuff, that is :p I much prefer waking up when I can just be lazy XD

gdupninja
January 15, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hey i read the new Nick Hornby book, Slam ( Very, very good book for young adults), and now i know a bit about how yall talk and England. I also learned a little bit about currency like pence is your change right, and pounds are like the main form of money im guessing. Im not sure im just going by what i read in the book, how close was I?

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 04:05 PM
Hey i read the new Nick Hornby book, Slam ( Very, very good book for young adults), and now i know a bit about how yall talk and England. I also learned a little bit about currency like pence is your change right, and pounds are like the main form of money im guessing. Im not sure im just going by what i read in the book, how close was I?

Aww Nick Hornby is awesome. About a Boy is a classic :D

Our currency is the English pound - one pound is made up of one hundred pennies (or pence). There are a number of coins: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, 1pound, 2pound. Then 5pound notes, 10 pound notes, 20 pound notes, 50, and 100 pound notes. Our pound is half of the dollar at the moment. So, if a bike is $100, it's £50. :D

Anything else you wanna know? I bet you can't tell how I speak :P even if you DO study English :P

gdupninja
January 15, 2008, 04:13 PM
I was half way there on the money thing. I didn't know about the 5 pound notes or whatever. I just remember the main character going to the store a few times. Im gonna read About a Boy later. I also wanna read A Long way Down, I heard that was great.

LadyHatake
January 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
Aww Nick Hornby is awesome. About a Boy is a classic :D

Our currency is the English pound - one pound is made up of one hundred pennies (or pence). There are a number of coins: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, 1pound, 2pound. Then 5pound notes, 10 pound notes, 20 pound notes, 50, and 100 pound notes. Our pound is half of the dollar at the moment. So, if a bike is $100, it's £50. :D

Wait, maybe I'm confused.

One pound = 50 Cents (AMERICAN) (or half a dollar)

1£ = $0.50

In order to get that half of a dollar to equal $100, you have to multiply each side by 200.

therefore,

200£ = $100

So it wouldn't be £50 it'd be £200, correct?

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 04:54 PM
Wait, maybe I'm confused.

One pound = 50 Cents (AMERICAN) (or half a dollar)

1£ = $0.50

In order to get that half of a dollar to equal $100, you have to multiply each side by 200.

therefore,

200£ = $100

So it wouldn't be £50 it'd be £200, correct?

Nope. One English pound consists of 2 american dollars :) Sorry, that was just me using bad phrasing. So... If I see something on Amazon for fifty dollars, then I know it's only 25 pounds for me :)

Sorry, I'm a loser with words sometimes :P

The value of the pound is half of the value of the dollar means... that one dollar = fifty pence :s arrgh confusing :D

LadyHatake
January 15, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ah, so you didn't mean that the pound was half a dollar, you meant that it's twice the dollar?

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 05:59 PM
Ah, so you didn't mean that the pound was half a dollar, you meant that it's twice the dollar?

Um... *scratches head*... YEAH :D lmao sorry :D

gdupninja
January 15, 2008, 06:09 PM
I haven't really read any of the earlier posts, but do you like football? ( Soccer in america)
Cuz I know alot of people from England follow it.

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 06:17 PM
I haven't really read any of the earlier posts, but do you like football? ( Soccer in america)
Cuz I know alot of people from England follow it.

I'm not really into football, although I follow my local teams etc. It's a good game, but it's lost its edge lately. There are hardly any proper footie players out there any more.

My boyfriend supports Liverpool, and follows them religiously :) It is a very big thing here :)

GrayFoxx
January 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
the assassin is back with a new sig :shifty

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 06:39 PM
but the sig looks the same grayfoxx. at least i thought it looks the same.

oh, btw, i talked to pirate on msn. he's such a riot :XD

GrayFoxx
January 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
I just used a different render, but don't tell anyone :shifty

he is indeed :D

and why don't I have your msn? :(

rhapsody blue
January 15, 2008, 06:50 PM
reader? sorry i don't know computer stuff that well. my sister and brothers have to explain everything for me :darn

haha pirate was such fun talking to. i hope he gets online again soon.

i thought i added you... let me try again

GrayFoxx
January 15, 2008, 06:55 PM
render = the char pic, without the background :p

awesome! :wtf

rabb
January 16, 2008, 01:02 AM
the assassin is back

you've got to be, by far, the worse assassin ever XD

gdupninja
January 16, 2008, 12:52 PM
Sorry G-Foxx but i heard that game was .....boring as HELL! I havent played it but thats what i heard.
We had finals today. They were pretty easy. In marketing class my teacher put up bonus questions about us and stuff. Like for my friend Stan she put, what 2 things do I have to tell stanford everyday? The answer was pull up your pants and take off your hat! I was used as an answer by my classmates for 2 of them, like name 3 students who like to be centers of attention and Who never shuts up and always has a story for everything. They put me on blast! then my homeboy was like "Ms. sherman, who is your favorite student?" and guess who she picked, me!

Imperium
January 16, 2008, 01:25 PM
Gdup, as your senpai i order you, to slowly decapitate the person you heardthat from. :noworry (Disclaimer: dont really do it, i could be arrested...but make sure you harm them in some way :p). That game is in the same rank of awesomness as "listening to the beatles while reading yuri".(Btw, foxy i played it. :woo )

Anyway, the British pound pawns the dollar and euro. Highest valued currency in the world(well, behind the oil rich arabs and for some reason latvia...). :shakefist [/Patriotism]

PaperYomiko
January 16, 2008, 01:30 PM
Humph, the British Pound mercilessly decimated all the money I earned waitressing for half a year in only a month :notrust

and are you guys talking about Assassin's Creed? Because that game is freaking awesome! :shakefist

gdupninja
January 16, 2008, 01:30 PM
Ill check it out then once I get a 360, but i did hear from alot of people that it was boring but then again if you and Foxx like it then i have to play it. But yeah Im another teachers favorite student. For some reason, Every young female teacher I have is real nice to me or says im one of their favorite students. hmmmmmm i wonder why?

GrayFoxx
January 16, 2008, 05:07 PM
I shall assassinate anyone who says AC is crap :notrust

and Imp, that's awesome! I played it too, but for a short time, still waiting for the pc version to come out :( I will buy THIS (http://media.teamxbox.com/xbox-hardware/ss/78/1156439841.jpg) pad especially to play it more effectively on my pc :nod

PaperYomiko
January 17, 2008, 11:13 AM
What's this, no one has posted here since yesterday afternoon?! :omg

hmmm.....I'm about to haul myself off to my university's indoor track to finally get some running done. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through a mile, I haven't been this lazy in years :XD

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
XD I'm not going to start back into my gym routine until after break next week~ Besides, it's too cold and wet to go anywhere atm >.>

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 11:31 AM
i force myself to go to the rec everyday mainly because my mom nags me about going. my university charges us $60 every semester so i might as well go. i just hate how we have to sign up to use the cardio machines and that some people go past the 25 minutes alloted.

PaperYomiko
January 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
I haven't ever even been to the gym here before :XD I used to go everyday at my old university, and I was in the best shape of my life then. Could run 10 miles no problem, but not so anymore :darn

I just use the track though, I've never been any good with all that fancy machinery and such :amuse

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 11:40 AM
i need to be on the machine to run. if i'm running on the track, i take more breaks or walk around more than run. if i'm on a machine, i'm forced to do so. think of it as a gerbil on a wheel :lmao

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 11:45 AM
XD never run, I usually use the cross-trainers and ellipticals =) Less hurtage on my already shitty knees :/

rabb
January 17, 2008, 11:47 AM
ya know, thats only the first few times you do it >_>; after a week or so, your body gets used to it. unless you REALLY put it through a wringer.

speaking of running, i have a DEP meeting today just for running. joy :scry

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 11:47 AM
@ ladyh, whoa i have horrible knees too! do you have runner's knee?

i like the elliptical a lot since it isn't bad for my knees. also, i bring my books so i study and run at the same time. i'm the only nerd at the rec who does that though.

@ rabb, you cut into the all-girls' conversation! lol

anyway, i hope that you have fun at your meeting. good luck!

rabb
January 17, 2008, 11:48 AM
but since you're movintg so much, doesnt that make it hard to read? and yes, i had to post before you.

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
at first i was getting pretty dizzy but now i got used to it. it's like killing two birds with one stone. ^^

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
When I'm on my treadmill back home I read too >.>

@Snoogen: Well, I had problems with my ACL and MCL back in high school, playing field hockey. I've torqued them a few too many times :/

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 11:53 AM
OUCH, OUCH! hearing that makes me want to cry.

my poor, poor ladyh :hug

did you require surgery to correct your acl and mcl?

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 12:10 PM
No, it was a minute tear, mostly just strain, and those tend to heal better on their own. I was supposed to have some exploratory surgery this fall, since it's been bothering me a lot more lately, but I didn't do it >.> I also broke my ankle the summer before my senior year of high school :/ Right after I joined MH, lol.

gdupninja
January 17, 2008, 01:08 PM
Damn just thinking of n knee injuries makes mine hurt. I hated surgery, I woke up and after a few weeks of not being allowed to bend my knee, there it was, in a cast, bent, and I was in a whole lotta pain. well that was when I was 9, since then my knees have gotten much shittyer. Oh well it just means I cant play basketball or join in a game of football but thats not a big deal.
I have inverted ankles so Ive sprained both of my ankles numerous times but I never broke one.

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 01:29 PM
I'm seriously pissed off right now. I just told my roommate that I had a lot (and i mean A LOT) of reading to get done before tomorrow, and I asked her to keep it down. So what does she do? PLAY SHITTY MUSIC ON HER COMPUTER REALLY LOUD. I'm like, wtf? Why the HELL can't she use headphones? I shouldn't have to leave my damn room just to study.
[hr]
and OMFG. Now she's talking to her boyfriend, too, LOUDLY since he can't hear her over her loud fucking music.

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 01:32 PM
No, it was a minute tear, mostly just strain, and those tend to heal better on their own. I was supposed to have some exploratory surgery this fall, since it's been bothering me a lot more lately, but I didn't do it >.> I also broke my ankle the summer before my senior year of high school :/ Right after I joined MH, lol.

omg that's terrible. i didn't realize that you were prone to injuries. :hug

are your injuries the reason why you want to go into pt?

Damn just thinking of n knee injuries makes mine hurt. I hated surgery, I woke up and after a few weeks of not being allowed to bend my knee, there it was, in a cast, bent, and I was in a whole lotta pain. well that was when I was 9, since then my knees have gotten much shittyer. Oh well it just means I cant play basketball or join in a game of football but thats not a big deal.

I have inverted ankles so Ive sprained both of my ankles numerous times but I never broke one.

i never had surgery which i'm sure is a good thing. i just had pt which helped a lot though i haven't been doing my routines that the pt recommended for me.

i sprained both of my ankles too but my right one is the one i keep spraining. it's so bad but now it doesn't take me that long to get up.

I'm seriously pissed off right now. I just told my roommate that I had a lot (and i mean A LOT) of reading to get done before tomorrow, and I asked her to keep it down. So what does she do? PLAY SHITTY MUSIC ON HER COMPUTER REALLY LOUD. I'm like, wtf? Why the HELL can't she use headphones? I shouldn't have to leave my damn room just to study.
<hr noshade size="1">
and OMFG. Now she's talking to her boyfriend, too, LOUDLY since he can't hear her over her loud fucking music.

oh no! is there any way for you to talk to someone (a mutual friend, a ra) who can do something about it?

if i were there, i would punch her for you if that makes you feel better.

gdupninja
January 17, 2008, 01:34 PM
Damn, that sucks, I hate when people do that. Oh get this its a Saturday morning right, and im sleeping in like a normal person and all of a sudden I wake up to hear the damn vaccum cleaner. I see my big sister vaccuming right in front of me and I look at my clock and its like 10:00, so this bitch had the nerve to wake me up cuz she felt like vaccuing our room. Did I stand for this, Hell No!

Oh yeah ive been to physical therapy 2 times. I didn't mind going cuz my physical therapist was HOT! :jk

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 01:36 PM
omg that's terrible. i didn't realize that you were prone to injuries. :hug

are your injuries the reason why you want to go into pt?

i never had surgery which i'm sure is a good thing. i just had pt which helped a lot though i haven't been doing my routines that the pt recommended for me.

i sprained both of my ankles too but my right one is the one i keep spraining. it's so bad but now it doesn't take me that long to get up.

oh no! is there any way for you to talk to someone (a mutual friend, a ra) who can do something about it?

if i were there, i would punch her for you if that makes you feel better.

Yeah, that's part of the reason. the other part includes job stability and high pay =P

Yeah, the problem with sprains is that when you strain a muscle/tendon or sprain a ligament, they actually lengthen, and don't really contact back. That's why once you strain/sprain something, the same area is prone to more re-occurrences.

Our RA is never around :/

I wish I could through my roommate out the window ;___;

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, that's part of the reason. the other part includes job stability and high pay =P

that's true. a few of my friends are going that route and i know someone who is in that field and is making a lot of money now. it's a good and growing field.

Yeah, the problem with sprains is that when you strain a muscle/tendon or sprain a ligament, they actually lengthen, and don't really contact back. That's why once you strain/sprain something, the same area is prone to more re-occurrences.

i heard that too and it makes sense. i just wish i would stop spraining it.

Our RA is never around :/

I wish I could through my roommate out the window ;___;

that definitely sucks. is it too late to change rooms?

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah, it's too late. ARG, and now she keeps talking to me, even though she sees me intensely reading and highlighting my book =( At this rate I'll never finish reading ;___;

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 01:55 PM
:(

sorry about your roommate. i know that roommates play a factor in how your year goes and she doesn't seem like she's going to make it a positive one. i hope you're not living with her next year.

i guess you'll have to go to the library. how much reading do you have do?

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 02:05 PM
I still have 65 or so to go for history, and 40 more for bio. I need to re-read for Psych and history too, probably :/ That's another 50 or so pages. so around 155 pages by tomorrow morning >.>

and dear God, she just turned on the TV ;___;

And I don't want to go to the library, it's all the way on the other side of campus and it's freezing and raining out right now/

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 02:08 PM
yikes, that's a lot of reading. can you get away with not reading it?

poor, poor ladyh :hug is there a study room in your dorm?

gdupninja
January 17, 2008, 02:26 PM
Wow is that how college really is, luckily im still in highschool so I dont even have to study but do your best LadyH! You must overcome this obsticle by using the superior concentration you have developed from years OF READING MANGA! YOU CAN DO IT!

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 03:11 PM
I've only gotten through 16 pages in the last hour >.>; eep D=

Luckily the only stuff I absolutely positively HAVE to read is another 5 pages of history. Though the rest would be useful to have read, too >.>

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 03:11 PM
yeah college is a lot more work than high school hence why i say college made me dumb.

i don't know why but my study habits and concentration was a lot better in high school than in college. i need to be a better student.

good job, ladyh! i knew that you could do it :)

LadyHatake
January 17, 2008, 03:31 PM
oops, I meant 50 pages of history >.>; GAH. D=

And my roommate is watching Maury Povich right now and there's this woman on there who's completely controlled by her boyfriend. She can't look at men, she can only shower once a day for 5 minutes before 9 am, she can't wear makeup and all this other stuff. It's pathetic. :/

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 05:26 PM
oops, I meant 50 pages of history >.>; GAH. D=

i'm sure that you're done reading it by now :amuse

And my roommate is watching Maury Povich right now and there's this woman on there who's completely controlled by her boyfriend. She can't look at men, she can only shower once a day for 5 minutes before 9 am, she can't wear makeup and all this other stuff. It's pathetic. :/

that's a very sad existence. i hope she gets help.

i think what drives me more nuts are the girls who toss away their dreams in order to make their guys happy. this girl i know always wanted to be a researcher and now that she's engaged, she doesn't care. all she wants to do is stay at home and make her fiancee happy. hearing that makes me sick.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 17, 2008, 08:19 PM
A friend of mine, whom is a feminist, have the same view as snooge nee-chan. She thinks that by wasting the time you spent on your education and then ending up as a stay at home mom is like dragging the whole feminism movement one step back. She said that with an angry look on her face. :D

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 08:29 PM
lol i don't get an angry face though. i just get frustrated. i just don't understand how people can throw away their dreams so quickly. didn't it mean something to them?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 17, 2008, 08:33 PM
Maybe once it does. But somewhere along the way they got sidetracked and pursuing another dream. :D

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 08:40 PM
i guess that makes sense but it makes me sad about it.

anyway, how was your day? did you do anything exciting?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 17, 2008, 08:50 PM
The day is just starting from me. It's my deadline today and somehow there's this great calm that never happens everytime there's a deadline. Usually, everyone is busy, busy, busy. But today we're still sipping our coffee and wondering why we can't log in to our yahoo mail and messenger. :XD

And how's your day, nee-chan?

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 08:55 PM
it was okay. i had class from 8-1:30 and then did some errands. other than that and mangahelpers, i've been relaxing. tomorrow is the weekend and i'm excited.

do you want to come to my "internet" party on sunday, ichi?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
Hmm... Sunday on your timezone means that it's Sunday afternoon here. I would definitely come to your party!! :beer

rhapsody blue
January 17, 2008, 09:01 PM
hooray! just don't drink too much since your boss is still there. he is there until the 27th, right?

i work from 8-2 that day but that's okay. my friends and i are going to a german bar so i'll think of you then ^.~

baboysai
January 18, 2008, 06:29 AM
Ahhhh, I just received my schedule for my thesis presentation. And the panel judges for my thesis are the deadliest in the faculty!

:scry

rhapsody blue
January 18, 2008, 08:20 AM
oh no, bb! :hug

i'm sure you'll do great though and that your presentation will blow them away. don't worry too much about it. when is it?

Epul
January 18, 2008, 09:23 AM
Ahhhh, I just received my schedule for my thesis presentation. And the panel judges for my thesis are the deadliest in the faculty!

:scry
Good luck there baboysai! The important thing is to be well prepared. You can answer anything the panel throws at you if you're well prepared.

baboysai
January 18, 2008, 09:34 AM
Feb. 8. But all presentation materials are due on Jan 31. :scry

rhapsody blue
January 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
omg you're presenting when i'm going on my little trip to new orleans. i'll think of you when i'm on the plane.

good luck, bb! i'm sure you'll kick butt and do an amazing job!

baboysai
January 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
Good luck there baboysai! The important thing is to be well prepared. You can answer anything the panel throws at you if you're well prepared.

I'll try as much as I can. I'm actually back to the drawing board (literally and figuratively) trying to fill the loopholes. :darn

iThePirate
January 18, 2008, 09:40 PM
drunk pirate commin through!!!

what'chall doin?

rhapsody blue
January 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
drunk pirate commin through!!!

what'chall doin?

i'm going to go on msn and enjoy a drunk conversation. that is what i'll do.

is there any particular reason why you were talking today?

iThePirate
January 18, 2008, 09:52 PM
i'm going to go on msn and enjoy a drunk conversation. that is what i'll do.

is there any particular reason why you were talking today?
oi you aint online on msn wtf is that bout???

btw this is warm uop till satordayy :nod

oh wait, was it sunfat? fuck ssundady?
fuck SUNDAY was it?

rhapsody blue
January 18, 2008, 09:57 PM
oi you aint online on msn wtf is that bout???

i am soooooooo online. i just put my account as "appear offline". i even im'ed you like five minutes ago. i'm iming you again.

i just sent myself to "online" i hope you're happy

btw this is warm uop till satordayy :nod

oh wait, was it sunfat? fuck ssundady?
fuck SUNDAY was it?

really? you're getting drunk for me? :wtf

it's on sunday yes. your drunk-typing is so cute but i think you should go to the the drinks drank drunk thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457)

iThePirate
January 18, 2008, 10:05 PM
ok im off tho the ddd trhweaf hope yt meet ya thgefre :dance

~Lilium~
January 18, 2008, 11:10 PM
~peek~a~boo~ :XD

hey guys! i haven't been here in like a week! :nuts been so busy with studies and all. I made it to the lacrosse team too! :dance I have a four day weekend as well!!! :confetti

i missed MH! :hug

iThePirate
January 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
hey lil!! ive been gone fpr a wbout a weel aswell ;woo

ye sindee di am druknk
now im gon sleep gon on to men tomorow lil!

~Lilium~
January 18, 2008, 11:47 PM
do you know i didn't understand half of what you said -_-;

rhapsody blue
January 18, 2008, 11:55 PM
~peek~a~boo~ :XD

hey guys! i haven't been here in like a week! :nuts been so busy with studies and all. I made it to the lacrosse team too! :dance I have a four day weekend as well!!! :confetti

i missed MH! :hug

~LIL~ !!!!!!!!!! :glomp

i hope that you did well on your exams. i'm glad that you made the lacrosse team.

hey lil!! ive been gone fpr a wbout a weel aswell ;woo

ye sindee di am druknk
now im gon sleep gon on to men tomorow lil!

oh pirate. what would i do without you?

is this your message:

hey lil!! i've been gone for a whole week as well :woo

yeah since i am drunk
now i'm going to sleep. go on msn tomorrow lil!

~Lilium~
January 19, 2008, 12:04 AM
thnx snoogen! :glomp you could be an international translator for all drunk people XD

igotthegoods
January 19, 2008, 02:08 AM
@snoogen

your translation thoroughly cracked me up :rofl

i see you are fluent in drunk....if only that were useful in translating manga :XD

Windmillblade
January 19, 2008, 03:09 AM
Hey anyone know when the new berserk chapter coming out? Oh and good luck with the lacross team watch that first game its a doozy.

baboysai
January 19, 2008, 05:58 AM
@pirate,

man you were drunk all over MH! :rofl

iThePirate
January 19, 2008, 07:45 AM
oh pirate. what would i do without you?

is this your message:
Whoa, you're gettin better at translating my posts, gotta celebrate that, wheres the beer? :D

@pirate,

Maybe I was, my memory is a bit.. uhm.. gone >.>

rhapsody blue
January 19, 2008, 09:19 AM
thnx snoogen! :glomp you could be an international translator for all drunk people XD

yeah, i could but i don't think i could make a living that way

@snoogen

your translation thoroughly cracked me up :rofl

i see you are fluent in drunk....if only that were useful in translating manga :XD

i guess it would be useful in the real world aka this thread or in person but alas, it doesn't help get manga published.

@pirate,

oh he was and he was talking on msn. he strikes everywhere.

Whoa, you're gettin better at translating my posts, gotta celebrate that, wheres the beer? :D

haha in your stomach. btw, what were you going to suggest in my thread? i think gk thought it was something perverted :sweat

Maybe I was, my memory is a bit.. uhm.. gone >.>

maybe you should get more sleep or lay off the alcohol a bit.

sakura_hime04
January 19, 2008, 10:39 AM
Heya guys i'm back :wtf howdy?
I'm back after a week i'd banned from MH and get bussy with that creepy final exam finaly i'm bac in here :darn
Man i'm barely can't hold it any longer banned from MH it's like bunny throw salt to me and purify me even he never sucsses with that though :XD just kidding bunny :XD

rhapsody blue
January 19, 2008, 12:02 PM
Heya guys i'm back :wtf howdy?
I'm back after a week i'd banned from MH and get bussy with that creepy final exam finaly i'm bac in here :darn
Man i'm barely can't hold it any longer banned from MH it's like bunny throw salt to me and purify me even he never sucsses with that though :XD just kidding bunny :XD

hi and welcome back, sakura! :hug

we really missed you during your time away. it must have been really hard to be temporary banned. how did your exams go?

oh i'm going to die this weekend. my car is in the shop until monday so i can't get out of my small college town. there goes my christmas bonus :crying

gdupninja
January 19, 2008, 03:42 PM
Hey anyone know when the new berserk chapter coming out? Oh and good luck with the lacross team watch that first game its a doozy.

Thats a good question, sadly I dont know. A new berserk chapter usually comes out like every month or 2. I really need to catch up on that series.

It isnt hard to read pirates post, as long as most or some of the correct letters for a word are there it should be easy to understand. Welcome back pirate, sakura and Lilium, I got a 5 day weekend as well.

Epul
January 20, 2008, 02:26 AM
hi and welcome back, sakura! :hug
oh i'm going to die this weekend. my car is in the shop until monday so i can't get out of my small college town.
Is your small college town really that bad snoogen?

there goes my christmas bonus :crying
It's strange isn't it? Just when you have some extra money, something have to go wrong... that usually happens to me :( .... when i have some extra cash, something happens which forced me to use the extra money..... :XD