PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:15 PM
With over 1000 posts on the last one, it's time to start anew!

Keep this clean and have fun discussing! Remember this isn't a recruitment thread coughcoughdarthboyscoughcough and everyone is welcome :D

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
Snoogen youve already joined, dun take the fun from everyone else

GrayFoxx
December 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
The dark side will rule over this thread once more :kukuku

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:17 PM
i did not join and nor did lh. if you want girl members, don't force them to join :notrust

and congrats for getting the first post.

GrayFoxx
December 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
how about if I'll go shopping with you? :D

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:19 PM
Nvm the first post, you've joined AND you're talking bout the force, you're making it hard for me to belive that you dun haven't joined :nod

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:20 PM
where would we shop? and no, we are not going to any video game store.

omg you guys remind me of the person from the south park episode "make love, not warcraft."

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah snoog we never went shopping! Lets go Christmas shopping, after im done typing my play. What do you say?

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:21 PM
where would we shop? and no, we are not going to any video game store.

omg you guys remind me of the person from the south park episode "make love, not warcraft."
Haven't seen that, so do you want to be called Darth Snoogen or Darth"sumthin else of your chice in here"?

GrayFoxx
December 18, 2007, 06:21 PM
I dunno, I'll just go where you want :D in return you will join us :kukuku

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:22 PM
i'll go shopping with gdup but not with the rest of you guys, he isn't asking for anything in return (don't misconstrue it)

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:23 PM
i'll go shopping with gdup but not with the rest of you guys, he isn't asking for anything in return (don't misconstrue it)
Miscontrue? Us? Don't be daft girl!

So what's you answer?

Imperium
December 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
i'll go shopping with gdup but not with the rest of you guys, he isn't asking for anything in returnOh, nee-chan. Dont be so sure of that, all guys want something in return. And afterall gdup is in his *coughpubertyperiodcough*.

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hey who had the most posts in the last hang out thread? Anyone wanna go check?

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:25 PM
omg i can't believe you would imply something like that. don't drag gdup's name in the mud just because you didn't get your way.

bad, bad boy :nono

GrayFoxx
December 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
Oh, nee-chan. Dont be so sure of that, all guys want something in return. And afterall gdup is in his *coughpubertyperiodcough*.

:lmao

awww come on snoogy, I'm not like that :wtf

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
Oh, nee-chan. Dont be so sure of that, all guys want something in return. And afterall gdup is in his *coughpubertyperiodcough*.
So, choose between the dark side or "this-n-that" >_>;;

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 06:31 PM
omg i can't believe you would imply something like that. don't drag gdup's name in the mud just because you didn't get your way.

bad, bad boy :nono

Thanks Snoog. Im not perverted, we can just go shopping and have fun! Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 06:33 PM
:lmao

awww come on snoogy, I'm not like that :wtf

sure... all you want is my partaking in your darth game

So, choose between the dark side or "this-n-that" >_>;;

i pick "this-n-that"

Thanks Snoog. Im not perverted, we can just go shopping and have fun! Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

hooray! you're like the little brother i never had!

i'm off :bye my sister wants to use my laptop so behave until i return

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 06:38 PM
Alright, see ya later :bye
Anyway ummmm Is anyone reading any new interesting manga?

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 06:39 PM
i pick "this-n-that"

:o

You do know what words I probably was hiding with "this-n-that" right? :XD

Imperium
December 18, 2007, 06:40 PM
Hajime no ippo....i would have finished it tonight, but being evil has taken a heavy toll on me! You should start it, its about boxing and stuff.

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
Boxing, sounds cool ill check it out. Speaking of boxing my homeboy is the IKF National Welterweight champion.
Scroll down to weltewreight and you will see my boy Bruce's name.
http://www.ikfkickboxing.com/WC07Results.htm

PaperYomiko
December 18, 2007, 07:00 PM
A new thread already, wow~ :woo

Guys, I'm just going to remind everyone here to please be a little less excessive with the one-liner posts. It's fine in this thread once in a while, but when there's a whole page of one-liners, especially between only a couple of people, that gets pretty frustrating for others who want to participate in this thread.

I have been told by some members who frequent this thread that the level of spam and one-liners is getting to be a bit too much for them, so much so that they don't want to post here as much >.< So as much as I don't want to ruin everyone's fun, I also want to make sure that nobody feels like they don't want to post here.

I hope this is all I'll have to say on the topic, so that we can keep this thread a fun and relaxing place for everyone~ Thanks for cooperating :amuse

gdupninja
December 18, 2007, 07:10 PM
Hey Grayyfoxx why dont you change the name of your thread to " Embrace the Dark Side!" or something like that. That sounds pretty cool for a Sith Lord. Thats what I think. Anyway i really dont feel like typing this play but I have to. Why couldn't I just write the damn thing! Why does our teacher make us type everything?

iThePirate
December 18, 2007, 07:12 PM
A new thread already, wow~ :woo

Guys, I'm just going to remind everyone here to please be a little less excessive with the one-liner posts. It's fine in this thread once in a while, but when there's a whole page of one-liners, especially between only a couple of people, that gets pretty frustrating for others who want to participate in this thread.

I have been told by some members who frequent this thread that the level of spam and one-liners is getting to be a bit too much for them, so much so that they don't want to post here as much >.< So as much as I don't want to ruin everyone's fun, I also want to make sure that nobody feels like they don't want to post here.

I hope this is all I'll have to say on the topic, so that we can keep this thread a fun and relaxing place for everyone~ Thanks for cooperating :amuse
Should I put that in my "warnings" collection? o_O oneliners FTW! j/k ^^

edit:

Forgot, PY wanna join the darkside?

~Lilium~
December 18, 2007, 09:36 PM
:omg vol 9 already :darn I thought we were only around 800 in the last one..... :headscratch

i did not join and nor did lh. if you want girl members, don't force them to join :notrust

:XD Gray and ipy told me 'bout that :p

Alright, see ya later :bye
Anyway ummmm Is anyone reading any new interesting manga?
what manga? :nuts i'll read it :hug

yesh you should.... ^ ^ not j/k :oh

rabb
December 18, 2007, 10:25 PM
40! 40 1 or 2 line posts with nothing to do about anything except the friggin' dark side and joining it! WTF?! :yelling not to mention it's obvious you dont know the first damn thing about the force, dark or light side!

py, add me to that group of "some members who frequent this thread" I've had enough of this bs :notrust

baboysai
December 18, 2007, 10:26 PM

:laser

gdup is being nice! And snooge is going with him! :scry the agony.

edit:

:rofl

that was a really fun joke.

Though, ahem, I also would like to read more than one-liners sometimes. -_-

So to answer gdup's question, I'm currently rereading Beck. Yeah FTW! hehe. But I will be taking Xoph's word on xxxHoliC so I'll be dl/ing that and taking it with me for the holidays. ^^

PaperYomiko
December 18, 2007, 10:54 PM

Hell no. I am all for the light, always have been. Yoda ftw!!! :yelling

Besides, the wookies didn't join the Dark Side, so neither shall I :noworry

As for interesting manga, as of last week I finally finished catching up with Eyeshield 21, so now I'm officially a weekly reader of that too. It's so awesome, any of you guys who haven't read it totally should :love

~Lilium~
December 18, 2007, 10:56 PM
40! 40 1 or 2 line posts with nothing to do about anything except the friggin' dark side and joining it! WTF?! :yelling not to mention it's obvious you dont know the first damn thing about the force, dark or light side!

py, add me to that group of "some members who frequent this thread" I've had enough of this bs :notrust
:p rabb is PO'd :darn

but 40 :omg that is alot :oh

:hug i forgot your with snoogen bb :XD

I'm looking for some manga to read right now... :scry i'm all out again :( any suggestions? :wtf

baboysai
December 18, 2007, 11:03 PM
As for interesting manga, as of last week I finally finished catching up with Eyeshield 21, so now I'm officially a weekly reader of that too. It's so awesome, any of you guys who haven't read it totally should :love

Yeah I think it is. Very exciting read. And the art is awesome. ^^ cartoony, and sometimes they're all so ripped! haha.

:glomp
Love ya too, lil.

If you're into one-shots, there are a lot at mangatraders. One shots can be so addicting.

~Lilium~
December 18, 2007, 11:07 PM
what are one-shots? :sweat are they short manga or something? that's what it sounds like... :sweat hehe

btw, :wtf y don't u have a thread yet bb? :wtf

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 11:08 PM
you know what's more annoying? the fact that i was writing a really long post when aol kicked me off. i hate my stupid dial-up at home :scry

RABBBB!!!!!!!!! :hug

oh i missed you. where were you when i was losing my head? my sister was getting annoyed too but that might be because she wanted to watch dgm on my laptop (she didn't bring her to our brother's apartment).

it's okay, babe. i'm going shopping with gdup for one day. we have all eternity to shop <3

:rofl

that was a really fun joke.

Though, ahem, I also would like to read more than one-liners sometimes. -_-

So to answer gdup's question, I'm currently rereading Beck. Yeah FTW! hehe. But I will be taking Xoph's word on xxxHoliC so I'll be dl/ing that and taking it with me for the holidays. ^^

let's not encourage them. they have a way to manipulate people's postings.

:hug i forgot your with snoogen bb :XD

and we will always be together. we're like this & (that's supposed to be fingers crossing btw).

~Lilium~
December 18, 2007, 11:17 PM
you know what's more annoying? the fact that i was writing a really long post when aol kicked me off. i hate my stupid dial-up at home :scry

:comfort to you have wireless dial-up? :confused

and we will always be together. we're like this & (that's supposed to be fingers crossing btw).
:XD

oh yeah!!!!! :pmg!!!!! i'm on my 1000th post!!! finally after a year!!! :XD :confetti this calls for a celebration!!! :confetti

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 11:20 PM
:comfort to you have wireless dial-up? :confused

unfortunately, i have wired dial-up which is really old school. my brother has wireless dsl (?) which is a lot faster. whenever we visit, we bring my laptop (it's the best for wireless connection) and go online for hours. my siblings usually d/l while i surf the web. my parents really don't know how to use my laptop so i have to help them or they just give up.

oh yeah!!!!! :pmg!!!!! i'm on my 1000th post!!! finally after a year!!! :XD :confetti this calls for a celebration!!! :confetti

congrats, ~lil~! hopefully there will another 1000 posts in the future :amuse

rabb
December 18, 2007, 11:23 PM
oh i missed you. where were you when i was losing my head? my sister was getting annoyed too but that might be because she wanted to watch dgm on my laptop (she didn't bring her to our brother's apartment).

i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people. i can suggest practice targets *motions to certain pendejos with sith avatars and sigs*

and does your laptop have a dvd R drive? then you could've downloaded and then burn it to a dvd for her to watch so you could keep posting...

grats lilly-kun :hug

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 11:29 PM
i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people. i can suggest practice targets *motions to certain pendejos with sith avatars and sigs*

and does your laptop have a dvd R drive? then you could've downloaded and then burn it to a dvd for her to watch so you could keep posting...

sorry about your bad day, rabb. :hug

haha i guess i'm too nice to start banning people now. maybe later when my patience has been pushed to the limit. my sister and i have quite a tolerance level which is probably why kim wants to be a teacher. hers is probably higher than mine since i would expect too much from my "students". being a ta this past semester has provided me with such insight. i've never received so much bs about grades, missing assignments, and absences.

i think my laptop does. i really don't know which is sad considering i had it for ~2 years now. my sister and brothers know more about it than me. i just use it for the internet and to write paper. i'm such a nerd.

~Lilium~
December 18, 2007, 11:33 PM
unfortunately, i have wired dial-up which is really old school. my brother has wireless dsl (?) which is a lot faster. whenever we visit, we bring my laptop (it's the best for wireless connection) and go online for hours. my siblings usually d/l while i surf the web. my parents really don't know how to use my laptop so i have to help them or they just give up.
i usually get mire wifi from unprotected connections... :sweat we have dsl but my parents put a password on it... -_-;

congrats, ~lil~! hopefully there will another 1000 posts in the future :amuse
:hug thansk!!! my goal by the end of next year is 2000!!!! :XD

-_-;

:comfort hope ur feeling much better. what's pendejos btw? I know its spanish :smile-big

thnks rabb :hug

rhapsody blue
December 18, 2007, 11:39 PM
i usually get mire wifi from unprotected connections... :sweat we have dsl but my parents put a password on it... -_-;

i used to be about to access wifi at my home but all of my neighbors have password locked it. party poopers. maybe i should move into your neighborhood?

:hug thansk!!! my goal by the end of next year is 2000!!!! :XD

it seems doable. i'll root for you to accomplish it :D

rabb
December 18, 2007, 11:48 PM
:comfort hope ur feeling much better. what's pendejos btw? I know its spanish :smile-big
ask mugen or ryk. they dont mind swearing in english in here as much as i do.

i used to be about to access wifi at my home but all of my neighbors have password locked it. party poopers. maybe i should move into your neighborhood?

wut type of encryption? i kow places where you can learn to break certain types of encyrption...

gh, i have to hand the computer back over. i prolly wont be back for an hour or two. i've you guys are still on, ill talk to you then. lilly-kun, you are on winter break now, right?

baboysai
December 19, 2007, 12:11 AM
what are one-shots? :sweat are they short manga or something? that's what it sounds like... :sweat hehe

btw, :wtf y don't u have a thread yet bb? :wtf

one shots are about 30-70 pages long. Yeah, short stories. But I must warn you, short stories aren't likeable from the start. It's an acquired taste. You have to get used to them a lot before you get to really appreciate them. Well I took a short story writing course so I got to really love one - shots.

it's okay, babe. i'm going shopping with gdup for one day. we have all eternity to shop <3
kyaaahahaha! alright! we'll shop for shoes. ehehe.
*&*

:hug thansk!!! my goal by the end of next year is 2000!!!! :XD I thought you said "by the end of the year" and I thought, woah, serious spam mode! hahaha.

gh, i have to hand the computer back over. i prolly wont be back for an hour or two. i've you guys are still on, ill talk to you then. lilly-kun, you are on winter break now, right?

I won't be for today and tonight, I think. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning in the house, and I have to go to our college christmas party. (our college of arki rocks!)

~Lilium~
December 19, 2007, 12:24 AM

:XD actually theres only 1 connection here that isn't locked. :XD i just got lucky i guess.

it seems doable. i'll root for you to accomplish it :D
:thumbs hope so. it takes me so long to accumulate posts... :s

ask mugen or ryk. they dont mind swearing in english in here as much as i do.

n u don't mind swearing in spanish? :XD :p

yah. that's why i'm up late :p but winter break ends on the 2nd of jan for me... :( its so short :scry
[hr]

one shots are about 30-70 pages long. Yeah, short stories. But I must warn you, short stories aren't likeable from the start. It's an acquired taste. You have to get used to them a lot before you get to really appreciate them. Well I took a short story writing course so I got to really love one - shots.
i see. but aren't those too short? :scry

I thought you said "by the end of the year" and I thought, woah, serious spam mode! hahaha.
:XD yeah. i would have to type one word in every post or something. or just go around and say 'hi' on all the threads in MH:XD

baboysai
December 19, 2007, 12:28 AM
i see. but aren't those too short? :scry

that's the thing, why I appreciate short stories is because you only have so few pages to deliver the characters and the plots. If you manage to pull that off, that's a bombshell.

I forgot about your comment about not having a thread, hehe. I will probably, next year. :p

rabb
December 19, 2007, 03:08 AM
that's the thing, why I appreciate short stories is because you only have so few pages to deliver the characters and the plots. If you manage to pull that off, that's a bombshell.

I forgot about your comment about not having a thread, hehe. I will probably, next year. :p

*nods* publishers like to see that writers can write good short stories like that before they will sign them to anything. same thing with hopeful manga artists

n u don't mind swearing in spanish? :XD :p

there are only two people i know on this site that speak spanish well enough to be able to swear in it. as oppused to, what, ~40,000 people who speak english. it's just safer to swear in something that people don't understand. thanks to my step-dad i can swear in spanish, and thanks to firefly, i can swear in chinese XD

baboysai
December 19, 2007, 03:47 AM
How come when people wanna know a foreign language the ones they memorize first are the swearing and perverted words? -_-

rabb
December 19, 2007, 04:00 AM
thats not true for me. i learned how to swear from in spanish cus my step-dad was mexican, and would only swear in mexican so i wouldnt swear (still picked it up, obviously) and the chinese... the only time they used one or two words of chinese, they were swearing. i do speak basic spanish, which i learned from highschool, and i dont speak any other chinese. the other languages i try to pick up, i can't swear in at all, like german and japanese.

Azurel
December 19, 2007, 08:26 AM
:blink v8 ended with a starwars spam fest. And I've probably broke my record in reading 3 pages in the shortest possible time. :p

Anyone has other manga to recommend besides the sporties mentioned; I'm already reading those. :amuse

HnI & ES21 ftw!

@Imperium & other Hajime no Ippo readers - Please post in the HnI thread; it's a graveyard there!!! :XD

@BB Hmm, I still haven't got a taste for one-shots. I've read alot but sometimes, it just feels way too short. :s do you know any that's really good?

@Rabb :hug sry abt ur bad day.. u shud pick up boxing and vend ur anger on the punchin bag. :p and I can swear in Hokkien; a chinese dialect because my friends taught me nothing but swear words since they are the easiest to learn. :s

Imperium
December 19, 2007, 10:14 AM
1000 for nee-chan:nuts
:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Its a shame too, we could have gotten you 2000 last night if you were there xD

py, add me to that group of "some members who frequent this thread" I've had enough of this bs :notrustMeh, first of all its not about knowing anything about the dark side. This is a movement in which we embrace our anger. Its a revolt against all things deemed too good! Like earl grey tea and biscuits >.>. And were using star wars cause we dont know the first damn thing about it thus annoying the people who do, and making them angry (which makes them evil <3). But yea, we are almost ready with our plans of domination. The galaxy will soon be ours (it would have been the universe but we thought that a bit too ambitous >.>) :kukuku

And btw, your never going to leave this thread...idle threat rabby.:noworry

I'm looking for some manga to read right now... :scry i'm all out again :( any suggestions? :wtf Hajime no Ippo...or vagabond (amazing <3) or maybe HxH :nuts

i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people.
Ahh, sorry to hear that rabb!:comfort

(:shifty...)

i usually get mire wifi from unprotected connections... :sweat we have dsl but my parents put a password on it... -_-;Stealing people's wifi, damn your evi! :eyeroll

:blink v8 ended with a starwars spam fest. And I've probably broke my record in reading 3 pages in the shortest possible time. :p

Anyone has other manga to recommend besides the sporties mentioned; I'm already reading those. :amuse

HnI & ES21 ftw!

@Imperium & other Hajime no Ippo readers - Please post in the HnI thread; it's a graveyard there!!! :XDYou know, i would ask you to join us, but you dont seem evil. :oh
But if you want you can be our receptionist :nuts

Vagabond and fairy tail! and try that new one, psyren, it has some potential.:nod

@Rabb :hug sry abt ur bad day.. u shud pick up boxing and vend ur anger on the punchin bag. :p and I can swear in Hokkien; a chinese dialect because my friends taught me nothing but swear words since they are the easiest to learn. :sDont encourage him, he would think of using us as punching bags... >.>; but that will never happen, though. :oh

Oh, i just wanted to ask, are the sigs confusing people? :nuts :kukuku
[hr]

Hell no. I am all for the light, always have been. Yoda ftw!!! :yelling

Besides, the wookies didn't join the Dark Side, so neither shall I :noworry OMG! I didnt see this post >.>. But pirate is a genius, Py is perfect :nuts. She could be in charge of writing our propoganda books~~~<3

LadyHatake
December 19, 2007, 10:18 AM
What were the little teddy bear creatures called in star wars? Those were about the only things I liked. SO CUTE!

gdupninja
December 19, 2007, 10:59 AM
Im backkkk! Well today is going by so slow. In 1st block some lady came and gave us a presentation about South University. That was kinda fun. 2nd block was boring and now im at lunch. So yeah thats been my day so far and im sick so that makes it even worst.
So imp did anyone else join the darkside?

iThePirate
December 19, 2007, 12:38 PM
OMG! I didnt see this post >.>. But pirate is a genius, Py is perfect :nuts. She could be in charge of writing our propoganda books~~~<3

Now I've been called a genius two times in this forum, I have no doubts anymore, I'm the best there is :XD

Anyways, wen to the bank to deposit all my change from bar visits, 999 SEK :nod
had more but they charge one 5% if one goes to and over 1000 SEK so now i gotta go back tomorrow, cheap ass banks :shakefist

n the weather sucks big time, not really that cold but its still freezing outside due to humidity.

2 days to go then its unlimited beer & rum :confetti

rhapsody blue
December 19, 2007, 01:13 PM
wut type of encryption? i kow places where you can learn to break certain types of encyrption...

i don't know. lol i just see a lock symbol whenever i search for an available wifi

How come when people wanna know a foreign language the ones they memorize first are the swearing and perverted words? -_-

because it's fun? i think people just want to cuss in different languages because it seems cool and to show off their rebellious side.

@BB Hmm, I still haven't got a taste for one-shots. I've read alot but sometimes, it just feels way too short. :s do you know any that's really good?

i highly recommend "hello, baby" :D

Meh, first of all its not about knowing anything about the dark side. This is a movement in which we embrace our anger. Its a revolt against all things deemed too good! Like earl grey tea and biscuits >.>. And were using star wars cause we dont know the first damn thing about it thus annoying the people who do, and making them angry (which makes them evil <3). But yea, we are almost ready with our plans of domination. The galaxy will soon be ours (it would have been the universe but we thought that a bit too ambitous >.>) :kukuku
Ahh, sorry to hear that rabb!:comfort

You know, i would ask you to join us, but you dont seem evil. :oh

OMG! I didnt see this post >.>. But pirate is a genius, Py is perfect :nuts. She could be in
charge of writing our propoganda books~~~<3

Im backkkk! Well today is going by so slow. In 1st block some lady came and gave us a presentation about South University. That was kinda fun. 2nd block was boring and now im at lunch. So yeah thats been my day so far and im sick so that makes it even worst.
So imp did anyone else join the darkside?

sorry to hear that you're sick, gdup :hug

but no more talk of the sith. i think everyone has had enough of that for a lifetime.

What were the little teddy bear creatures called in star wars? Those were about the only things I liked. SO CUTE!

the ewoks? they were the only saving grace of star wars.

Now I've been called a genius two times in this forum, I have no doubts anymore, I'm the best there is :XD

Anyways, wen to the bank to deposit all my change from bar visits, 999 SEK :nod
had more but they charge one 5% if one goes to and over 1000 SEK so now i gotta go back tomorrow, cheap ass banks :shakefist

n the weather sucks big time, not really that cold but its still freezing outside due to humidity.

2 days to go then its unlimited beer & rum :confetti

don't get too drunk. you need to think about your liver and your brain :amuse

iThePirate
December 19, 2007, 01:39 PM
but no more talk of the sith. i think everyone has had enough of that for a lifetime.
Really? but we've only just started >_>

don't get too drunk. you need to think about your liver and your brain :amuse
Too drunk? Me? I would never drink over my limit :shifty

Playin' with my new toy (http://www.ullmantech.se/assesories.html), havin' a blast! :XD

gdupninja
December 19, 2007, 03:03 PM
Alright yall ill stop talking about the force. Anyway today ended up being boring. Did the same thing I always do and I was sick. It sucks having the Flu. My throat hurt all day and talking made it worst. I was so slpeey I barely stayed awake in 3rd block. I felt so damn sore it hurt to move. Im not going to school tomarrow thats for sure. Ill stay home and play video games. Wow I sound so depressing.

rabb
December 19, 2007, 03:53 PM
@Rabb :hug sry abt ur bad day.. u shud pick up boxing and vend ur anger on the punchin bag. :p and I can swear in Hokkien; a chinese dialect because my friends taught me nothing but swear words since they are the easiest to learn. :s
good idea! *cracks knuckles, wheres imp, pirate, and anyone else using a sith ava when i need to wail on someone?

ewok=little teddy bears of death,
wookie= big teddy bear of death.

the ewoks? they were the only saving grace of star wars.
orly? most fans of star wars make fun of them. and the best troopers of the empire which they pwned. the authors like to pick on them, too. in one book, a character wore only a small ewok teddy bear threw a crowded mess hall. in another, the same teddy bear was traped in a flight simulator, with a toy blaster and a datpad saying "Lt. kettch, reporting for duty. yub yub, commander" as a practical joke on the base commander. ugh, the only re-occuring ewok character that i know of is part of GA inteligence. he picked a fight with wookies, i was ammused XD in several star wars games, there are minin games where you get to shot or destroy the ewoks. my favorite one has you training to be darth vader's apprentice by poking ewoks off a bridge with a giant stick, with vader himself encouraging you in the background. my favorite line is "Don't let them sing!" XD

gdupninja
December 19, 2007, 04:01 PM
Out of all the Star Wars creatures the jawa's are most annoying. they have really high pitched voices and they talk real fast. I hate jawa's.

rhapsody blue
December 19, 2007, 05:29 PM
Alright yall ill stop talking about the force. Anyway today ended up being boring. Did the same thing I always do and I was sick. It sucks having the Flu. My throat hurt all day and talking made it worst. I was so slpeey I barely stayed awake in 3rd block. I felt so damn sore it hurt to move. Im not going to school tomarrow thats for sure. Ill stay home and play video games. Wow I sound so depressing.

sorry to hear that gdup. it'll take around a week until you get better since you need to give your body's immune system time to combat the virus. at least that's what i learned in my microbiology class.

it's okay to sound depressing. you're sick and miserable so i think that's acceptable.

good idea! *cracks knuckles, wheres imp, pirate, and anyone else using a sith ava when i need to wail on someone?

ewok=little teddy bears of death,
wookie= big teddy bear of death.

orly? most fans of star wars make fun of them. and the best troopers of the empire which they pwned. the authors like to pick on them, too. in one book, a character wore only a small ewok teddy bear threw a crowded mess hall. in another, the same teddy bear was traped in a flight simulator, with a toy blaster and a datpad saying "Lt. kettch, reporting for duty. yub yub, commander" as a practical joke on the base commander. ugh, the only re-occuring ewok character that i know of is part of GA inteligence. he picked a fight with wookies, i was ammused XD in several star wars games, there are minin games where you get to shot or destroy the ewoks. my favorite one has you training to be darth vader's apprentice by poking ewoks off a bridge with a giant stick, with vader himself encouraging you in the background. my favorite line is "Don't let them sing!" XD

but rabb they're so cute!!! :wtf i just want to pick them up and squeeze them.

can we please stop talking about star wars? this is the hang out thread, not the star wars one... :sweat

gdupninja
December 19, 2007, 05:30 PM
Wow a week long. Damn im gonna be sick on Christmas. Oh well.

rabb
December 19, 2007, 06:50 PM
sorry to hear that gdup. it'll take around a week until you get better since you need to give your body's immune system time to combat the virus. at least that's what i learned in my microbiology class.

it's okay to sound depressing. you're sick and miserable so i think that's acceptable.
i didn't think that it was depressing at all. i loved skipping school for video games XD

hmmm.... maybe thats why nee-chan likes ryk better... she is a work-a-holic, and very studious, so she likes ryk who entered uni right after highschool, whilst i floated my way threw the classes, and still haven't gone to uni...

but rabb they're so cute!!! :wtf i just want to pick them up and squeeze them.

can we please stop talking about star wars? this is the hang out thread, not the star wars one... :sweat

then how can i argue with you? ;-;
and besides, the star wars thread is dead. no one has posted in there in almost a year. but i guess if i stop talking about star wars, you will be able to yell at the sith bakas next time they try drafting people in here without the fear of being accused of favortism...

~Lilium~
December 19, 2007, 09:20 PM
:XD so you will know if someone is swearing at you if your at a foreign country... :nuts neh?

1000 for nee-chan:nuts
:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Its a shame too, we could have gotten you 2000 last night if you were there xD

Hajime no Ippo...or vagabond (amazing <3) or maybe HxH :nuts
i read HxH already... is Hajime the boxing one... :oh :darn

anyway... i'll check the plot of those 2 out. thankx :thumbs

Stealing people's wifi, damn your evi! :eyeroll
hey its free! :shifty

and that's not evil... ;oh

:notrust and im evil? impy? :oh :wtf you guys asked me... :notrust

Oh, i just wanted to ask, are the sigs confusing people? :nuts :kukuku
yesh. htey are confusing... :oh especially gray and ipy's they both identical 'xcept for the names of course... :amuse

I forgot about your comment about not having a thread, hehe. I will probably, next year. :p[/quote]
next year?! :wtf alright... i'll be waiting :p
I miss New Years in the Philippines bb! :scry i'll have 2 go on the PinoyHO thread and ask you guys alot of questions when Jan1 hits!!!! :wtf

Azurel
December 19, 2007, 10:37 PM

Oh, i just wanted to ask, are the sigs confusing people? :nuts :kukuku I think I will give it a pass :amuse don't wanna be feeling the wrath of snoogy there. :p
I was initially confused when I read the 1st page; kinda wondering why the same person was spamming and the posts were not automatically merged together as usual - and then i notice the different names. :sweat

What were the little teddy bear creatures called in star wars? Those were about the only things I liked. SO CUTE! yep, the ewoks were cute!! :wtf kinda like a cross between teddy and koalas. :XD

i don't know. lol i just see a lock symbol whenever i search for an available wifi

i highly recommend "hello, baby" :D lock symbol probably means its password protected; i always wonder how ppl break those encryptions.

and I will check that out! :D thanks snoog.

aww, hope u get well soon gdup. I'm having the flu too - just look at the mountain of tissue I've used. :XD

PaperYomiko
December 19, 2007, 11:00 PM

Snoogen has spoken! No more Star Wars chit chat here! :yelling

So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse

I'll be eating for about five days straight since apparently I have Christmas party after Christmas party to go to, and then I'm off skiing for a week! :whoo Hopefully there will actually be snow this year, and not all ice :darn

rhapsody blue
December 19, 2007, 11:27 PM
So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse

I'll be eating for about five days straight since apparently I have Christmas party after Christmas party to go to, and then I'm off skiing for a week! :whoo Hopefully there will actually be snow this year, and not all ice :darn

i'm so jealous! it sounds like you're going to have a relaxing break after finals. hopefully, you won't be too busy to miss the patriots games!

i've never been skiing before though my friend in grade school offered to take me (it fell through). do you ski the olympian sports or just for fun? have you gone snow boarding before? and if so, how was it?

baboysai
December 19, 2007, 11:33 PM
i read HxH already... is Hajime the boxing one... :oh :darn

anyway... i'll check the plot of those 2 out. thankx :thumbs

what's wrong with boxing? hehe. I honestly haven't read Ippo yet but I watched the anime and I enjoyed it.

Vagabond is really cool Lil! Takehiko Inuoe is a God! :worship2

I'll be all work and all eat this christmas. -_- That's so sad right? Gyaaah but if it's for finishing my thesis and enabling me to graduate, thus giving me an edge in getting a job, why not? hahahahaahahaha. I just think of it that way so it won't be too painful to be working on christmas. :s

rhapsody blue
December 19, 2007, 11:37 PM
I'll be all work and all eat this christmas. -_- That's so sad right? Gyaaah but if it's for finishing my thesis and enabling me to graduate, thus giving me an edge in getting a job, why not? hahahahaahahaha. I just think of it that way so it won't be too painful to be working on christmas. :s

my poor bb! at least you'll make money over the break and get some work done. if it makes you feel better, one of my prof for next semester gave us homework over break so i might be doing that as well. we can do homework together (and shop during our study breaks :p)

good luck with all that!

baboysai
December 20, 2007, 12:42 AM
kyaaa i meant work like, work on my thesis book and stuff. -_-

yeah but it does make me feel better that other people have homework to do too. :hug thanks. -_-

rabb
December 20, 2007, 03:39 AM
oy. i make a post just so i can see nee-chans reaction and she, along with everyone else, completly ignores it x.x

Snoogen has spoken! No more Star Wars chit chat here! :yelling

i make two posts about star wars, my altogether favorite book series ever, after that spam fest, and after agreeing to help nee-chan cut back on the sith group's spam, and all the sudden everyone is yelling at me. :darn :notrust

ugh. im going to bed. i want to finish this book, then tomarrow, i've got to dig threw all these boxes and find books for my sister who is a major fan of the same series as me, so i can let her borrow them when we see her after christmas. i also have to do paperwork because some idiot on the phone mis-filed me, and now i have to deal with bureaucracy and colored-and-weighted-papers.

Obxist
December 20, 2007, 04:40 AM
:o/ already chapter 9 of hang out thread...

kyaaa i meant work like, work on my thesis book and stuff. -_-

yeah but it does make me feel better that other people have homework to do too. :hug thanks. -_-

oh thesis @_@...... and home works... well i got finals right after new years.. 2nd January .... what a bad way to starting a new year...;

Azurel
December 20, 2007, 05:41 AM
:o/ already chapter 9 of hang out thread...

oh thesis @_@...... and home works... well i got finals right after new years.. 2nd January .... what a bad way to starting a new year...;

I have 3 presentations, 2 major assignments and my final year report all due when sch reopens. I'm going to have a great holiday slaving away and I STILL have to go back to school to do my project and I haven't start on any of them. :shakefist someone save me, please.

baboysai
December 20, 2007, 05:47 AM
Someone save me from manga right now please!

I can't seem to put Beck down (I'm rereading it) and I have tons of things to do, and I haven't packed yet for my 'vacation' back home! :scry

but... beck's just so good! Pull me out of this darkness!

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 09:55 AM
oy. i make a post just so i can see nee-chans reaction and she, along with everyone else, completly ignores it x.x

i make two posts about star wars, my altogether favorite book series ever, after that spam fest, and after agreeing to help nee-chan cut back on the sith group's spam, and all the sudden everyone is yelling at me. :darn :notrust

ugh. im going to bed. i want to finish this book, then tomarrow, i've got to dig threw all these boxes and find books for my sister who is a major fan of the same series as me, so i can let her borrow them when we see her after christmas. i also have to do paperwork because some idiot on the phone mis-filed me, and now i have to deal with bureaucracy and colored-and-weighted-papers.

well, no more about this sith stuff. this thread shouldn't be used as a tool for propaganda or recruitment.

is that why you were having a bad day? sorry about that rabb :hug i'm sure everything will work out in the end though.

btw, what series are you reading? it's nice that you and your sister have the same interest so you can at least share.

I have 3 presentations, 2 major assignments and my final year report all due when sch reopens. I'm going to have a great holiday slaving away and I STILL have to go back to school to do my project and I haven't start on any of them. :shakefist someone save me, please.

what are with these teachers and homework over break?!?! hearing about this makes me sad. i wish both of you the best of luck! i'm sure you'll do great!

Someone save me from manga right now please!

I can't seem to put Beck down (I'm rereading it) and I have tons of things to do, and I haven't packed yet for my 'vacation' back home! :scry

but... beck's just so good! Pull me out of this darkness!

but consider it as a study break from all the hard work you've been doing ^^ everyone deserves to read some manga now and then.

Imperium
December 20, 2007, 11:16 AM
Im revising (or pretending to revise >.<; )...and its getting really annyoing, i mean ffs chemisty and british law are the most tedious and boring subjects on the face of this planet :wall *stops himself from ranting*

baboysai
December 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
but consider it as a study break from all the hard work you've been doing ^^ everyone deserves to read some manga now and then.

yeah that's true! And I went to Xoph's thread and I got tips on tons of yuri manga. someone save me...!

PaperYomiko
December 20, 2007, 12:10 PM
i'm so jealous! it sounds like you're going to have a relaxing break after finals. hopefully, you won't be too busy to miss the patriots games!

I may miss one or two :darn We don't have a tv in the place where I go for skiing :XD

i've never been skiing before though my friend in grade school offered to take me (it fell through). do you ski the olympian sports or just for fun? have you gone snow boarding before? and if so, how was it?

Just for fun, I never did ski racing although I wanted to ^^ I have snowboarded a little, but I couldn't really get the hang of it, and didn't really care to. I've been skiing for so long, I just don't really feel the need to change. But yeah, skiing/boarding is great, you should definitely try it sometime if you can~ that's actually why I went out to school in Colorado at first, just for the skiing :love

:comfort

No worries, I wasn't yelling at only you :amuse

And Star Wars (the old ones) are my absolute most favorite movies, so I'm on your side here ^^ I just know from experience with my RL friends that when a girl says, "stop the geek talk" you stop :noworry

Im revising (or pretending to revise >.<; )...and its getting really annyoing, i mean ffs chemisty and british law are the most tedious and boring subjects on the face of this planet :wall *stops himself from ranting*

Revising? Reviewing you mean? For what, do you have exams coming up? :blink

Meh, chemistry and British law over the holidays does sound a bit grim :s

~Lilium~
December 20, 2007, 01:53 PM
mmm... i have a project due over the break. and a whole lot of HW that i haven't done yet :scry so that's what i'm gonna do... :(

oh yeah! :dance i'm baking a cake right now!!! its my mom's b-day!!! i hope it'll come out good! :gigglebunny

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 03:49 PM

good luck with that, imp! just think that when you're done, you can finally relax and read all the manga you want. besides, some years from now, you'll realize that all the studying and work was worth it :amuse

I may miss one or two :darn We don't have a tv in the place where I go for skiing :XD

poor py! you won't be able to watch the pats' future victories (knock on wood). i hope i didn't just jinx it :darn

Just for fun, I never did ski racing although I wanted to ^^ I have snowboarded a little, but I couldn't really get the hang of it, and didn't really care to. I've been skiing for so long, I just don't really feel the need to change. But yeah, skiing/boarding is great, you should definitely try it sometime if you can~ that's actually why I went out to school in Colorado at first, just for the skiing :love

i had a friend who wanted to go to colorado so she could train for short track speedskating at the olympic center in colorado spring. from what i heard, she has quit the sport and settled for osu :sweat

mmm... i have a project due over the break. and a whole lot of HW that i haven't done yet :scry so that's what i'm gonna do... :(

oh yeah! :dance i'm baking a cake right now!!! its my mom's b-day!!! i hope it'll come out good! :gigglebunny

poor ~lil~! so many people have work over break which sucks because it defeats the purpose for relaxing.

what kind of cake are you making? are you making it from scratch or from those boxed mixes? my mom saw this recipe in the food section of the newspaper so she wants to make it (tres leche?) and i'm not complaining. my parents have the heat so low that whenever we bake something, it warms the house up ^^

LadyHatake
December 20, 2007, 03:51 PM
I used to HATE having homework over break...and our winter break was only a week and a half to begin with, back in middle/high school. So good luck to those of you have have work to do over break >.>

I just have to figure out how to pay tuition -_-;

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 03:57 PM
I used to HATE having homework over break...and our winter break was only a week and a half to begin with, back in middle/high school. So good luck to those of you have have work to do over break >.>

I just have to figure out how to pay tuition -_-;

oh that sucks. does your university offer returning student scholarships? does your department offer scholarships for top students? i don't know how all universities do their financial aid but at my school, they usually offer a lot of scholarships to returning students particularly those who do well in their respective majors.

maybe you can find an internship that pays well during the summer? sorry that i can't be of more help

LadyHatake
December 20, 2007, 04:14 PM
Well, I have an academic scholarship that covers $3,750 a semester, and I still owe another $3,200 or so as well. I have what I need, but it's in seperate bank accounts, one of which I was saving for something D= I don't really want to dip into it but I guess I will have to. Hopefully I get an RA position next year, and then I won't be paying anything at all :3

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 04:18 PM
paying for college sucks. will your parents help out? is there any work study available at your school?

i'm sure that you'll get the ra job! you would make an awesome ra. would you be working in a freshman dorm or an upperclassman one?

iThePirate
December 20, 2007, 05:06 PM
One day to go till I'm allowed to drink enough beer to see quadruple x 6 :dance

If i wasn't the egoistic bastard I am I would probably feel bad for all the people that has to study during the break, but well, whatever.

:dance

Oh btw, if you ever are gon' clean an oven in a restaurant kitchen, use gloves n' dun' inhale the fumes, I didn't use gloves n' I did inhale the fumes, it was bad i tell ya baaaaaaaaad :faint

LadyHatake
December 20, 2007, 05:35 PM
paying for college sucks. will your parents help out? is there any work study available at your school?

i'm sure that you'll get the ra job! you would make an awesome ra. would you be working in a freshman dorm or an upperclassman one?

I don't want them to help, that's the problem >.> I want to pay for college on my own.

If i wasn't the egoistic bastard I am I would probably feel bad for all the people that has to study during the break, but well, whatever.

Oh btw, if you ever are gon' clean an oven in a restaurant kitchen, use gloves n' dun' inhale the fumes, I didn't use gloves n' I did inhale the fumes, it was bad i tell ya baaaaaaaaad :faint

I could have told you that :p They clean the ovens at work all the time and have to wear gloves and everything. The ovens are enormous, too >.>;

iThePirate
December 20, 2007, 07:02 PM
I could have told you that :p They clean the ovens at work all the time and have to wear gloves and everything. The ovens are enormous, too >.>;

Yeah I know, me n' the headchef thought 'bout forcing the owner into it :XD

Btw, how many chefs/cooks is there at "your" restaurant? And what's the guest-capacity?

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 07:10 PM

oh, pirate! how much alcohol are you going to buy/drink and are you going to share it? my guess is that you're probably not but maybe when you're drunk, you'll be in an overly generous mood :beer

and because you were egoistic and wouldn't pity those who have work, you probably deserve inhaling those fumes. jk jk

I don't want them to help, that's the problem >.> I want to pay for college on my own.

that's admirable. there's nothing wrong with being independent.

LadyHatake
December 20, 2007, 08:30 PM

Btw, how many chefs/cooks is there at "your" restaurant? And what's the guest-capacity?

Erm...Let's see, OUr head chef, his vice-chef, and then a whole bunch of other secondary chefs and cooks...around 10 or so? I don't know for sure; I've never worked lunch and there may be other prep cooks and stuff then.

Our capacity s about 135, but I'm sure we go over it often >.>; Especially since the bar gets BUSY XD

rabb
December 20, 2007, 09:20 PM
I've been meaning to watch/read beck for a while... is it about a band, or just a singer? and is it in any way related to the singer beck? cus i don't like him. if its about him, no way i'm watching it... :sbunny

is that why you were having a bad day? sorry about that rabb :hug i'm sure everything will work out in the end though.
thats part of it. it's just a lot of other things pilling up, most of them due to my family (in fact, i just wrote a two page rant about them and then deleted it, since i know no one cares or wants to read it), and the fact that i HATE this time of year. and becuase of the random testing policy the navy has for deppers, i can't even drink myself stupid.

btw, what series are you reading? it's nice that you and your sister have the same interest so you can at least share.
star wars :oh

PaperYomiko
December 20, 2007, 09:59 PM

I'm done with all my christmas shopping! :whoo Started and finished it today~ :nuts

and it looks like we're going to have a snowy christmas for once! :pmg

.....or icy, at least :oh

rhapsody blue
December 20, 2007, 10:27 PM
I've been meaning to watch/read beck for a while... is it about a band, or just a singer? and is it in any way related to the singer beck? cus i don't like him. if its about him, no way i'm watching it... :sbunny

thats part of it. it's just a lot of other things pilling up, most of them due to my family (in fact, i just wrote a two page rant about them and then deleted it, since i know no one cares or wants to read it), and the fact that i HATE this time of year. and becuase of the random testing policy the navy has for deppers, i can't even drink myself stupid.

i think beck is about a band but not about the singer beck. correct me if i'm wrong :sweat

and you updated your blog?!?! i would have read it! sorry to hear about your family problem. do you hate it because of the commercialism or just because?

and aren't you underaged to be drinking?

oh rabb, your nerdiness cracks me up! it's too cute.

I'm done with all my christmas shopping! :whoo Started and finished it today~ :nuts

and it looks like we're going to have a snowy christmas for once! :pmg

.....or icy, at least :oh

i'm jealous. i wasn't supposed to meet some friends until december 29th but we're meeting tomorrow and i haven't gotten their gifts. i know what i'm getting one of my friends (boys are a lot easier to buy) but i don't know what to get my friend ashly because she is so fickle. i need to figure that out by 5 tomorrow...

yay for a snowy christmas! hopefully you won't have to shovel that much.

~Lilium~
December 20, 2007, 11:01 PM
poor ~lil~! so many people have work over break which sucks because it defeats the purpose for relaxing.
yeah... :scry its the first time i had to do hW over christmas break too... :sweat in VT the teacher let us off cuz either *if they're a guy* they go hunting... :oh *if their a gal* they go set up the christmas stuff or also go hunting... :sweat

what kind of cake are you making? are you making it from scratch or from those boxed mixes? my mom saw this recipe in the food section of the newspaper so she wants to make it (tres leche?) and i'm not complaining. my parents have the heat so low that whenever we bake something, it warms the house up ^^
from sracthc!!! we didn't really prepare for it and stuff :amuse so basically me and my sister just rummaged through the cupboards looking for some ingredients. The recipe we got online which is basically googled :p and we even had to make our own 'self rising flour'.... :XD

it didn't come out bad either. considering i don't bake often. this is probably the first time i baked by myself!!!! :dance it was just a little bit too eggy... :oh

:fishslap where's my fish? :XD :hug

:rant ooo... :darn i really wanna read the book your telling me about... :yelling but its still not at the library... :scry i wonder how long i'll have to wait.... :wtf

PaperYomiko
December 20, 2007, 11:18 PM
i'm jealous. i wasn't supposed to meet some friends until december 29th but we're meeting tomorrow and i haven't gotten their gifts. i know what i'm getting one of my friends (boys are a lot easier to buy) but i don't know what to get my friend ashly because she is so fickle. i need to figure that out by 5 tomorrow...

My friends and I don't really buy gifts for each other anymore. I don't see them very often, because we're all living in different places, so when we do get to meet up, we usually just pay for each other's meals, buy each other coffee, and stuff like that to make up for us being too lazy to ship packages :amuse

You're right, guys are a lot easier to buy for :darn

rabb
December 21, 2007, 01:05 AM
and you updated your blog?!?! i would have read it! sorry to hear about your family problem. do you hate it because of the commercialism or just because?

took me a second to figger out where you got that... no, i havn't touched my blog in a while... i've been meaning to, but i dont want to, so it will take me a while. no i meant here. i starting on about it, and a few seconds later (cus i type ALOT faster when i'm upset) i looked up and it was like two pages long, and i was just like, "yeah.... no."

and aren't you underaged to be drinking?

how old were you the first time you drank? and the percentage of drinkers to non-drinkers in your school among all of those beneath the age of 21 is wut? 80%? 90%? i'm a good kid, but even i need to lose my mind every now and then.

oh rabb, your nerdiness cracks me up! it's too cute.

im not a nerd! ur a nerd! so ehn! :XD and just for the record, kids who read sci-fi have an iq, on average, 10+ points higher than the average iq of those who read non-sci-fi books. or something like that. i dont remember the exact words they used...

:rant ooo... :darn i really wanna read the book your telling me about... :yelling but its still not at the library... :scry i wonder how long i'll have to wait.... :wtf

unfortinately, it isn't all that good. Allston uses his comedy to make his books good, so he has trouble with lukes greif. it isn't 'til right near the end that he is back in his element (both luke and allston). and you are more than welcome to use my fish to slap people, but could i please have it back?

baboysai
December 21, 2007, 07:58 AM
I won't be hanging out here, or at MH at all for about two weeks guys, because dial-up connection (at my parents' house) sucks!

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 10:07 AM
My friends and I don't really buy gifts for each other anymore. I don't see them very often, because we're all living in different places, so when we do get to meet up, we usually just pay for each other's meals, buy each other coffee, and stuff like that to make up for us being too lazy to ship packages :amuse

You're right, guys are a lot easier to buy for :darn

oh that's a good idea. we're going to the zoo today so maybe i'll pay for her food, parking, and/or admission? or i'll just get her a gift certificate to best buy. it seems like the safest last minute gift :XD

took me a second to figger out where you got that... no, i havn't touched my blog in a while... i've been meaning to, but i dont want to, so it will take me a while. no i meant here. i starting on about it, and a few seconds later (cus i type ALOT faster when i'm upset) i looked up and it was like two pages long, and i was just like, "yeah.... no."

awwwwww i would have loved to read it. i haven't read any of my friends' blogs in a while. however, meeting them in person will be a lot better than reading about their lives from afar.

how old were you the first time you drank? and the percentage of drinkers to non-drinkers in your school among all of those beneath the age of 21 is wut? 80%? 90%? i'm a good kid, but even i need to lose my mind every now and then.

you may not believe me but i was a good girl. you can ask any of my college friends if you doubt it ^^

im not a nerd! ur a nerd! so ehn! :XD and just for the record, kids who read sci-fi have an iq, on average, 10+ points higher than the average iq of those who read non-sci-fi books. or something like that. i dont remember the exact words they used...

it's so funny but in high school no one wanted to admit that he or she was a nerd but in college, everyone claims that he/she is. i don't understand why being a nerd in college is "cooler" than being one in high school but whatever. maybe being smart just became an "in" thing.

I won't be hanging out here, or at MH at all for about two weeks guys, because dial-up connection (at my parents' house) sucks!

so not only did we become mangahelpers around the same time but we both go home and suffer crappy dial-up together. i think it means that we were destined to be together. <3

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 11:22 AM
Immm back! Im still sick as f***. I went to the doctor and I have a virus. I feel all dizzy and light headed from the medicene that i toke. I hate staying home from school but I would have been miserable all morning if I did go. Anyway enough of my whining
So snoogen your going to the zoo. I havent been to the zoo in forever.

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 11:32 AM
sorry to hear that you're still sick. my microbiology professor has always lectured us about getting the flu shot and i haven't yet. i plan to though. being sick for at least a week sucks more than getting one shot. i hope you feel better in time for christmas.

if it makes you feel better, i had the stomach flu on christmas eve and didn't recover until christmas evening. by that time, i spread it to the entire family so you could say that i gave them the gift that keeps on giving.

i'm pretty excited about going to the zoo actually even if it does seem childish. they have put up so many lights and decorations so i don't know what can be more christmassy than that. besides, i'll be with my friends so it'll definitely be a fun time.

anything planned for you today? video game? how's your catching up to dgm going?

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
Well which animal are you looking forward to seeing the most? How many of your friends are you going with?
Im on volume 4 in DGM and ill pick that up tomarrow along with 5. Im probably not gonna be doing anything today. Maybe tomarrow ill go to the mall or something.

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
hmmmm... i like seeing baby animals so that doesn't eliminate a lot of choices, now does it? i'm a sucker for otters but i think because of the weather i'm going to say penguins. they're so cute! a little boy from the cincinnati area "kidnapped" a baby penguin because he saw the movie "happy feet" and believed that the baby was endangered. luckily, the penguin was safe and returned back to the aquarium. unfortunately, my friend found out about it and became mad at her boyfriend for not thinking about that earlier :XD

oh you're slowly catching up. that's nice especially since you're getting closer to volume 6 which is pure <3

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 12:00 PM
Ive never seen a penguin or an otter in real life. Make sure to take alot of pictures with all the cute animals. The only animals I remember seeing were monkeys and alligators.

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
you've never seen this animals before :oh

i will take pictures if they are available! they are some of the cutest animals that i have ever seen. have you seen pictures of them before or do you mean you haven't seen them in person?

monkeys are cute but they always give me the impression that they are troublemakers. when i was little i was terrified of alligators and crocodiles but that might be because my dad watched a lot of those "nature" specials on pbs. they are quite ferocious creatures.

i thought that you were sick; how can you go to the mall? aren't you afraid of spreading the flu?

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 12:15 PM
I havent seen those animals in person.
You have a point the mall is a bad idea but I still need to buy some presents.
I just want to get out of my house.

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 12:18 PM
is there any zoo in your area? i really don't know the florida area that well so i'm sure that there are. maybe the weather isn't conducive to their habitat?

hmmm... is there any way for you to shop online? perhaps your parents can buy the gifts for you (just give them a list and money). or you could wear one of those hospital masks though people would probably stare at you...

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 12:23 PM
Now that i think about it I wont really feel much better tomarrow so the mall is a terrible idea. For a moment there I forgot i had the flu. If it was a cold i would have definitly gone tomarrow but the flu is nothing to play with. i got way ahead of myself there. Oh well.
There is a zoo in miami. I forgot which zoo i went to when I was a kid.

iThePirate
December 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
oh, pirate! how much alcohol are you going to buy/drink and are you going to share it? my guess is that you're probably not but maybe when you're drunk, you'll be in an overly generous mood :beer

and because you were egoistic and wouldn't pity those who have work, you probably deserve inhaling those fumes. jk jk
/QUOTE]
I'm actually very generous when I'm drunk, you'd be suprised >_>
[QUOTE=LadyHatake;657839]Erm...Let's see, OUr head chef, his vice-chef, and then a whole bunch of other secondary chefs and cooks...around 10 or so? I don't know for sure; I've never worked lunch and there may be other prep cooks and stuff then.

Our capacity s about 135, but I'm sure we go over it often >.>; Especially since the bar gets BUSY XD
135? I think we have like ≈200 n' we are only two chefs, well in the winter it aint much to do, I work at a golfrestaurant or whatever one oughta call it. >_>

Damn! Forgot again :wall

Well since I have time now, tell me how you want it prepared, examples:
Italian
French
Japanese
Swedish :nod
Other country of your choice..

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 12:49 PM
Now that i think about it I wont really feel much better tomarrow so the mall is a terrible idea. For a moment there I forgot i had the flu. If it was a cold i would have definitly gone tomarrow but the flu is nothing to play with. i got way ahead of myself there. Oh well.
There is a zoo in miami. I forgot which zoo i went to when I was a kid.

awwww... you'll get better soon. i'm sure your friends will understand your predicament so don't worry too much about it. real friends would prefer your getting better than what gift you get them.

I'm actually very generous when I'm drunk, you'd be suprised >_>

so if i were your waitress, i would be getting a lot of tips, right? i'm really good with drunk people hence why my frat makes me work in the front whenever we deal with them. i earn the tips for them ^^

since you work in a kitchen, maybe you can make gdup some soup to make him feel better. :)

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 12:53 PM
Yeah snoogen thats a great idea. What kind of soup do you like to make Pirate? Ill take anything.

iThePirate
December 21, 2007, 12:55 PM
so if i were your waitress, i would be getting a lot of tips, right? i'm really good with drunk people hence why my frat makes me work in the front whenever we deal with them. i earn the tips for them ^^

since you work in a kitchen, maybe you can make gdup some soup to make him feel better. :)

Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jk

I rarely cook outside work, I mean extremely rarley, it's like the 8th wonder of the world too see me cook when I have no profit from it >_>

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 01:03 PM
Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jk

I rarely cook outside work, I mean extremely rarley, it's like the 8th wonder of the world too see me cook when I have no profit from it >_>

:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).

but wouldn't you like to have that self-gratifying feeling, knowing that you made gdup and others better with your cooking? i'm sure that a lot of people on this forum particularly ~lil~ would love to taste some of your food. i know that i would ^.~

iThePirate
December 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).

but wouldn't you like to have that self-gratifying feeling, knowing that you made gdup and others better with your cooking? i'm sure that a lot of people on this forum particularly ~lil~ would love to taste some of your food. i know that i would ^.~
Crack you up? How nice, I was serious though :D
Sweet talk wont help, I'm a chef, my ego can already consume a cruiseship :p

Nah but I'm gon' "make" a dish for lil, she wants fish, when she tells what her favourite style is, I'll come up with sumthin', I'll "make" dishes for y'all if ya say what meat you want n' to what countrys style youse be leaning on, deal? :nod

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 01:28 PM
Alright then can you make me some Pot-au-feu de la mer. That looks pretty tasty.

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 01:53 PM
Crack you up? How nice, I was serious though :D
Sweet talk wont help, I'm a chef, my ego can already consume a cruiseship :p

Nah but I'm gon' "make" a dish for lil, she wants fish, when she tells what her favourite style is, I'll come up with sumthin', I'll "make" dishes for y'all if ya say what meat you want n' to what countrys style youse be leaning on, deal? :nod

are you sure sweet talk won't work? i have a way with words~

but seriously, i wasn't expecting you to say that so that cracked me up. is your ego truly that big? i met some guys with huge egos and you don't seem like the type.

Alright then can you make me some Pot-au-feu de la mer. That looks pretty tasty.

what is pot-au-feu de la mer? it sounds french but i'm not completely sure. it sounds good though.

at this rate, pirate should be posting on the recipe thread :p (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7737). i'm slowly becoming like ichi. i miss him :(

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 01:57 PM
It's a french stew. I looked up some french soups and thats one of the first ones I saw. It looks yummy in the picture.

iThePirate
December 21, 2007, 02:02 PM
Not exactly how I meant but I'll go into details later.

are you sure sweet talk won't work? i have a way with words~

but seriously, i wasn't expecting you to say that so that cracked me up. is your ego truly that big? i met some guys with huge egos and you don't seem like the type.

what is pot-au-feu de la mer? it sounds french but i'm not completely sure. it sounds good though.

at this rate, pirate should be posting on the recipe thread :p (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7737). i'm slowly becoming like ichi. i miss him :(
Nah my ego aint that big, but I do have a rather big ego, bigger than average for sure :XD
I dun' have any recipes, I wing it, or well I wing it for food I use recipes for deserts n' when I bake anything except bread since I wing that too :nod >_>

rhapsody blue
December 21, 2007, 02:04 PM
i thought i was the only one who did that (look at a picture and decided that it was yummy). that's so funny that you do that too.

do you know what is in it? i've tried some french food before (the dining halls at my university always have a special dinner theme once a month) and they were really good. i don't know if they were truly french though :sweat have you tried authentic french food before? and what is your favorite ethnic food (anyone can answer this)?

gdupninja
December 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
Nope ive never had any french food before. Actually I had French Onion soup but thats about it.
Chinease Food is my favorite!

GrayFoxx
December 21, 2007, 05:04 PM
all you Star Wars freaks out there need to watch this shit :kkthumbs

and if your not a star wars freak watch it anyway :p

:lmao http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8b5ruc_-E :lmao

rabb
December 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
man, that's nothing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLVUrlJdb4U

awwwwww i would have loved to read it. i haven't read any of my friends' blogs in a while. however, meeting them in person will be a lot better than reading about their lives from afar.

well i'll type something up this weekend, just for you :p but since siblings read it, i have to limit bitching about family members.

you may not believe me but i was a good girl. you can ask any of my college friends if you doubt it ^^
if some random person on facebook that you never met befor sent you a message asking about how wilde one of your friends was, would you answer, or would you call the cops and tell them a kreepy stalker was after your friend? XD besides, i believe you. you're not the lying type. but in my family, everyone was drunk and high and on all kinds of drugs by the time they were 14. so for me to only drink every now and then (my first drink not until i was 18), in my family, is pretty good.

it's so funny but in high school no one wanted to admit that he or she was a nerd but in college, everyone claims that he/she is. i don't understand why being a nerd in college is "cooler" than being one in high school but whatever. maybe being smart just became an "in" thing.
first, i'm not a nerd. i'm a geek. there's a difference. geeks are random and fun, and have some semblence of a life. nerds are the kind that can't talk to women at all, never talks to anyone outside their d&d club and captain kirk fan club. second, I've been damn proud to be a geek since 10th grade.

Immm back! Im still sick as f***. I went to the doctor and I have a virus. I feel all dizzy and light headed from the medicene that i toke
i hate medicine. when i have colds and flus and other stuff like that, i ride it out simply because i hate medicine. i seriously think that cough syrup is the reason i hate cherries.

monkeys are cute but they always give me the impression that they are troublemakers. when i was little i was terrified of alligators and crocodiles but that might be because my dad watched a lot of those "nature" specials on pbs. they are quite ferocious creatures.

i thought that you were sick; how can you go to the mall? aren't you afraid of spreading the flu?
ninja is the good kind of evil like that XD if he has to suffer, so does every one else! :kukuku that's wut i'd do, at least...

and monkeys rock!! XD i love monkeys. they are the second coolest animals on the face of the earth. poo-flinging FTW!

Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jkQUOTE]who wouldn't? XD that'd be like a $50 tip from me :p *dodges the axe thrown by bb-chan then runs away*

[QUOTE=snoogen0120;658841]:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).
errr.... i one of the ones saying she is innocent... o.o; it's imp and imp saying she isn't

GrayFoxx
December 21, 2007, 07:18 PM
man, that's nothing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLVUrlJdb4U

:dance that's awesome, I wanna dance with him too! :dance

iThePirate
December 21, 2007, 09:54 PM
and what is your favorite ethnic food (anyone can answer this)?
My alltime favourites are Japanese, Swedish n' Italian, my real favourite is to mix alot of styles into one dish though :D

Took me three tmes to find the mispellings on this post n I didn 't care for alll of them so if yore grammr or vocabulry pdychobi tch i dun careim drunk enough to ctually see everythin trice >.>

AnimeGirlPan
December 21, 2007, 11:02 PM
hey peoples
hows it going?
I been off for so many months of being busy
oh man >.<

~Lilium~
December 21, 2007, 11:24 PM
errr.... i one of the ones saying she is innocent... o.o; it's imp and imp saying she isn't
>___> really?

:pmg yay! thanks ipy!!! :glomp hmm.... make something innovative!!!

omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).
awwssss.... :glomp

this convo is making me hungry. :wtf how are we gonna taste it :wtf

ugghh... i just remembered Emeril from the FoodNetwork all of the sudden.... Smellavision!!! :sweat is that what it was?

Damn! Forgot again :wall

Well since I have time now, tell me how you want it prepared, examples:
Italian
French
Japanese
Swedish :nod
Other country of your choice..
:fishslap as i said above make it innovative!! :XD

Ive never seen a penguin or an otter in real life. Make sure to take alot of pictures with all the cute animals. The only animals I remember seeing were monkeys and alligators.
what about seaworld? don't they have penguins there?

unfortinately, it isn't all that good. Allston uses his comedy to make his books good, so he has trouble with lukes greif. it isn't 'til right near the end that he is back in his element (both luke and allston). and you are more than welcome to use my fish to slap people, but could i please have it back?
if its comedic i'd like to read it even more! :XD i'd be laughing and feeling sad at the grief part :rofl

hey peoples
hows it going?
oh man >.<
hi! haven't seen you here before! :gigglebunny but it seems you've been here before :XD

welcome back then!! :confetti

AnimeGirlPan
December 22, 2007, 12:50 AM
why thank you ^_^
I get too busy with so many forums and other things why i havent posted here much

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
9th pages of v. 9 already and snoogie nee-chan made the thread. Awesome! I've been gone too long from MH, a mistake i would like to correct starting now. :D
I miss you guys, a lot. :hug

Azurel
December 22, 2007, 08:28 AM
9th pages of v. 9 already and snoogie nee-chan made the thread. Awesome! I've been gone too long from MH, a mistake i would like to correct starting now. :D
I miss you guys, a lot. :hug We miss our resident zombie too. :p u finish all ur deadlines?

I've just finished reading a manga. It's really nice but kinda made me feel weird. Hmm... Ah well, wads everyone up to?

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
all you Star Wars freaks out there need to watch this shit :kkthumbs

and if your not a star wars freak watch it anyway :p

:lmao http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8b5ruc_-E :lmao

no more star wars talk :mad

well i'll type something up this weekend, just for you :p but since siblings read it, i have to limit bitching about family members.

oh ok. most of the blogs usually talk about how they hate their lives so yours will be nothing new. one of my friends went into an emo phase and ranted about how she wanted a boyfriend which was annoying. now all she does is talk about her boyfriend and how she wants to marry him after one month of dating. i don't know what is more annoying :sweat

if some random person on facebook that you never met befor sent you a message asking about how wilde one of your friends was, would you answer, or would you call the cops and tell them a kreepy stalker was after your friend? XD besides, i believe you. you're not the lying type. but in my family, everyone was drunk and high and on all kinds of drugs by the time they were 14. so for me to only drink every now and then (my first drink not until i was 18), in my family, is pretty good.

that's good to start so "late" (18). anyways, i don't know if they would reply but if i give them a heads up they won't be too startled. after all, you did friend me and i'm a random stranger :amuse

first, i'm not a nerd. i'm a geek. there's a difference. geeks are random and fun, and have some semblence of a life. nerds are the kind that can't talk to women at all, never talks to anyone outside their d&d club and captain kirk fan club. second, I've been damn proud to be a geek since 10th grade.

maybe it's a midwest thing but being a geek is worse than being a nerd. your definition of geek is our definition of nerd. so weird...

i hate medicine. when i have colds and flus and other stuff like that, i ride it out simply because i hate medicine. i seriously think that cough syrup is the reason i hate cherries.

well there really isn't anything much that you can do if you get a cold or the flu. the best best is to wait it out and let your body's immune system take care of it. the medicine you take is only taken to treat the symptoms to make your life less miserable. wow, i sound all doctory.

ninja is the good kind of evil like that XD if he has to suffer, so does every one else! :kukuku that's wut i'd do, at least...

you don't seem like the type unless someone annoys you with sith talk :rollseye

and monkeys rock!! XD i love monkeys. they are the second coolest animals on the face of the earth. poo-flinging FTW![.quote]

we saw some monkeys (and other animals)! my friends probably think that i'm weird because i wanted to hug all the animals including the kimono (sp?) dragon but they were so cute :wtf unfortunately, going into the cage areas was horrible because it smelled so bad but it was worth it to see the animals.

@ gdup, i saw a penguin and they were too cute!

[QUOTE]errr.... i one of the ones saying she is innocent... o.o; it's imp and imp saying she isn't

oh my bad. so many boys on this forum and i had to confuse you with them...

My alltime favourites are Japanese, Swedish n' Italian, my real favourite is to mix alot of styles into one dish though :D

so do you like fusion foods (ex: americanized asian food)?

Took me three tmes to find the mispellings on this post n I didn 't care for alll of them so if yore grammr or vocabulry pdychobi tch i dun careim drunk enough to ctually see everythin trice >.>

oh pirate! :hug

i probably shouldn't encourage this but drunk people are quite funny. remember to drink plenty of water and coffee (which is supposed to rebuild liver cells after a night of drinking according to one study).

hey peoples
hows it going?
oh man >.<

nice to see you back, agp! as you can tell, a lot has changed but i'm sure you'll move back in in no time (look rabb, another repeat word that makes sense).

I miss you guys, a lot. :hug

ichi!!!!!!!!!!!! :glomp

i miss you so much! come back and talk, k? it's not the same without you :(

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
Did you take a pic of the penguin? I wanna see it if you did.
Anyway im feeling a bit better you my throat doesn't hurt anymore. I still feel crappy but thats alright. This girl I know wants me to go to her party but I dont wanna go and get everyone sick.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 11:35 AM
my camera died so i couldn't take a picture of the penguin or my friends and i with a penguin statue :crying however, my friend did bring a working camera if/when she posts them on facebook, i'm going to nab them and post them for you~

i'm glad that you're slowly feeling better. i'm sorry that you won't be able to come to her party but getting everyone sick isn't such a nice present. there'll be plenty of parties in the future after all.

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 11:38 AM
True, true. Anyway what other interesting animals did you see? Were you afraid of anyone of them?

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 12:18 PM
hmmm... i have to think about it but we did see the following animals (most of whom were sleeping):

~ manatees
~ sting rays (my friends were really horrible. they put a stuffed animal sting ray on top of a steve irwin doll :sweat)
~ a lot of snakes (they're pretty cool but if they were out of the cage and crawling around, i would freak out)
~ kangaroo
~ kiwi
~ provost's squirrel (from australia and they were so cute)
~ reindeer
~ red panda (another cute one)
~ amar tigers (one of them followed my friend and me out. he was still in the cage btw)
~ elephants
~ rhinocero
~ komono (sp?) dragon
~ goats
~ penguins (of course)
~ langur
~ sun bear
~ bats
~ koala
~ sheeps
~ cheetah
~ drill
~ leopard
~ cranes
~ iguana
~ turtles
~ tortoises
~ fish
~ monkeys
~ and many more that i can't remember at this time

like i said, we were pretty rowdy. i think i scared a little girl when i mentioned that the leopard was looking at us as if we were prey. on the other side, my friend asked mrs. claus asked if she knew harry potter and mrs. claus looked kinda stumped lol

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 12:32 PM
Wow thats alot of animals. In Florida we see plenty of iguanas. Behind my school there is a canal thingy and a golf course were there is a whole bunch of them. I call it jurasic park cuz its like a whole damn community of igaunas.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
wow the only animals that we have at my university would be deer, squirrels, and some dogs. iguanas would be so cool but i don't think those exotic animals can handle the cold weather of ohio. it's freezing here which sucks because two weeks ago it was in the 60's. why must the weather be so unpredictable? :darn

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 12:49 PM
Ive never seen a deer in real life before. The only times ive seen them were on commercials or TV and they are always getting run over.
Its about 60 here in Florida. The coldest its been so far was 50. Last year it didnt get cold till like the middle of the first week in january.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 12:58 PM
how's about this: if i show you a picture of a deer, you will give me your weather. deal?

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 01:01 PM
LOl
Alright here a picture of a beach in Florida
http://www.key-west-usa.com/bahia-honda.jpg
Looks nice doesnt it

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 01:07 PM
it looks a lot more appealing than the snow we have here in ohio. if my camera was working, i would have posted a picture of the snow we have here. it's sunny right now which helps with melting the snow but it's still chilly. i wonder how py and rabb are doing since they live in the northeast area of the us.

btw, hope you don't mind if i spoiler tagged your image. it might be a bit big and it'll help those with slow internet connection ^^

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 01:10 PM
I forgot about that. Well ive never been up North in the winter. Im not used to anything that sounds that cold. Id still like to see snow or a mountain or something related to winter besides a christmas tree.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 01:30 PM
you remind me of my friend annie who used to go to my university and was from florida. she picked ohio because she always wanted to experience winter and it was so cute when it first snowed because of her reactions. she made a snowball and kept it in the freezer (her roommate was surprised nevertheless). she went sledding for the first time (we used cafeteria trays) and made her first snow angel. she was definitely like a kid on christmas day.

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 01:40 PM
Sounds like fun. Id defineitly act like a kid nailing people with snowballs and stuff like that if it snowed day here. I always wanted to make a snowman when I was a kid. Hell if I ever get the chance I'll still make a snowman.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
well feel free to visit. take as much snow as you like. when it first comes down, it's really exciting and nice. however, walking through a foot of snow is not that great nor is shoveling it. slushy, dark snow is also disgusting and after a while, i'll get sick of it. however, i don't mind if i get a snow day :D

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 01:48 PM
Ill go somewhere snowy one day.
Anyway have you ever been snowboarding , skiing or anything like that?
I wanna do something like that. I heard snowboarding is hard. I think I told radical that I can skateboard so i can snowboard and I got laughed at so it probably isn't as easy as I think it is.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 01:52 PM
nope i have never done any of the things you have mentioned. py has and rabb might have. i want to do them one day but there really isn't a lot of places in ohio to do that unless you count those places which create those artificial hills and whatnot.

one of my high school teachers snowboarded and he always told how fun it was. if i had to pick between snowboarding and skiing, i would definitely pick the former.

i'm more of a skater. i loved speedskating just because i like to go fast. too bad my knees are so messed up...

gdupninja
December 22, 2007, 01:56 PM
Dont fel bad cuz both of my knees suck and im 16. I dont think anyone wants to read my list of injuries so Ill spare everyone of that.
I could never rollerskate or skate on ice or anything like that. I used to fall on my ass all the time so I never really tried to learn.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 02:58 PM
but if you fall on the ice when you're skating, you'll at least ice the pain away. jk jk

you can always wear pads when you skate though you might look funny. i rather be safe than sorry since a broken or bruised limb isn't worth it. do you have ice rinks in florida? that would be nice especially in the summer ^^

rabb
December 22, 2007, 03:19 PM
no more star wars talk :mad

does that mean you didn't watch my dancing stormtrooper? ;-;

oh ok. most of the blogs usually talk about how they hate their lives so yours will be nothing new. one of my friends went into an emo phase and ranted about how she wanted a boyfriend which was annoying. now all she does is talk about her boyfriend and how she wants to marry him after one month of dating. i don't know what is more annoying :sweat
i wouldnt make it like that. i'd bitch, but i wouldnt go emo. if i act emo, my friends will hate me, and stop talking to me, so i cant be emo, no matter what. (the way my mind works XD putting anxiety to work)

that's good to start so "late" (18). anyways, i don't know if they would reply but if i give them a heads up they won't be too startled. after all, you did friend me and i'm a random stranger :amuse
i know more about you than some of my friends in rl. if you're a stranger, than im a sad lonely man with no friends. :p

maybe it's a midwest thing but being a geek is worse than being a nerd. your definition of geek is our definition of nerd. so weird...
your entire school got it backwards XD i've never heard of that before... i mean, i've known people that have gotten them confused, simply because they didn't realize the two were different, but an entire school thinking geeks are ne3rds, and nerds are geeks? thats kinda awesome... XD

well there really isn't anything much that you can do if you get a cold or the flu. the best best is to wait it out and let your body's immune system take care of it. the medicine you take is only taken to treat the symptoms to make your life less miserable. wow, i sound all doctory. well there are only two of you here with medicle experience, as far as i know, so, since you're the one going for doctor, it's kinda good thing you sound like a doctor XD

you don't seem like the type unless someone annoys you with sith talk :rollseye well it depends on how i feel. i went to the lord of the rings, return of the king 12:01 showing when it first came out, with all the phr34ks and g33ks in upstate new york (including some cosplayers) while puking my guts out. XD i've gone to other stores with colds and stuff. cus the way i see it, the more immunitees your body has, the better, so i'm helping people out by getting them sick. oh, and for the record, the best medicine ever for a soar throat, is a lollypop. XD it works wonders, and tastes sooooo much better than halls and all them.

kimono (sp?) dragon
komodo XD

oh my bad. so many boys on this forum and i had to confuse you with them...
yeah... those two? com'on!

i probably shouldn't encourage this but drunk people are quite funny. remember to drink plenty of water and coffee (which is supposed to rebuild liver cells after a night of drinking according to one study). but that was funny XD itsbeen a while since you've heard you drunk though, how come you dont let us have our fun with you? (wow, that sounded wrong XD but you know what i mean) it's been a while since i've seen ryk or mugen drunk, too....

(look rabb, another repeat word that makes sense).
sw00t XD

i wonder how py and rabb are doing since they live in the northeast area of the us.
*looks out the window* unless we get more snow, it's gunna be a green christmas. the grass is still alive under that snow.... :s and the snow is really melting fast today.

Ill go somewhere snowy one day.
Anyway have you ever been snowboarding , skiing or anything like that?
I wanna do something like that. I heard snowboarding is hard. I think I told radical that I can skateboard so i can snowboard and I got laughed at so it probably isn't as easy as I think it is.
nope i have never done any of the things you have mentioned. py has and rabb might have. i want to do them one day but there really isn't a lot of places in ohio to do that unless you count those places which create those artificial hills and whatnot.

one of my high school teachers snowboarded and he always told how fun it was. if i had to pick between snowboarding and skiing, i would definitely pick the former.

i'm more of a skater. i loved speedskating just because i like to go fast. too bad my knees are so messed up...
I've gone skiing, but i really want to go snowboarding. i couldn't at the time, cus that was all with the school, and we weren't allowed to snowboard. my sister told me that she'd have her friend give me lessons whenever i had the money to blow on equipment and passes. (since she lives right next to, and used to work at, one of the biggest ski resorts in southern Vermont.

as for skate boarding and snow boarding, yeah there are a quite a few differences XD for one, you feet are locked into place, another is that to stop you have turn so you're perpendicular with the slope, then fall on ur ass.

>___> really?

down side of the older hang out threads being close, i cant quote like i normally. i can still make the quotes, as they would be, but it is annoying, and takes more time to do. but yes, i'm of the thought that you are not at all pervy.

It's about diffrent countries age of consent :nod

And 'bout the sensei thingy, wouldn't you want me to be your sensei? I mean, I can teach you how to cook like a pro

consent for what?

:omg so many people offering to be my sensies :wtf *reminds me of HSD :XD

oh ~lil~ your naivety is so cute and dangerous at times

:XD what eh? ;____;

dangerous?
okay, im tired of quoting
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=642389&postcount=708
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=643046&postcount=715 <second quote, and below it

but yeh, it'd take a lot of work on ur part to make me think your as dirty minded as they seem to think you are.

*sits down panting* holy hell. that has got to be a hang out thread record right there....

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 03:43 PM
for pete's sake, rabb, that has gotten to be the longest post i've ever read. i thought i was bad with my multiquote but you take the cake :worship

does that mean you didn't watch my dancing stormtrooper? ;-;

i can't watch youtube videoes on my brother's desktop at home. when i go to the library, i'll watch it.

oh btw, did you see the facebook group, "if 100,000 people join this group, my bride is going to let me have stormtroopers at our wedding"? guess what? the guy did it and people even volunteered to be his stormtroopers. crazy, huh?

i wouldnt make it like that. i'd bitch, but i wouldnt go emo. if i act emo, my friends will hate me, and stop talking to me, so i cant be emo, no matter what. (the way my mind works XD putting anxiety to work)[quote]

yeah, you rant a lot but you're not emo. that's a good thing because i can't stand it when people become overly emo especially when it's about not having a boyfriend or girlfriend.

[quote]i know more about you than some of my friends in rl. if you're a stranger, than im a sad lonely man with no friends. :p

i'm one of your better known friends? really? i feel quite special now.

that would be such a sad existence to have no friends. :crying i always thought that humans were meant to be social creatures though some people do prefer to be by themselves.

your entire school got it backwards XD i've never heard of that before... i mean, i've known people that have gotten them confused, simply because they didn't realize the two were different, but an entire school thinking geeks are ne3rds, and nerds are geeks? thats kinda awesome... XD

well my school is special. i mean, it does have its own airport but i have yet to know someone who uses it.

well there are only two of you here with medicle experience, as far as i know, so, since you're the one going for doctor, it's kinda good thing you sound like a doctor XD

who's the other one? lh? when she becomes a physical therapist, i'm going to refer my patients to her :p

well it depends on how i feel. i went to the lord of the rings, return of the king 12:01 showing when it first came out, with all the phr34ks and g33ks in upstate new york (including some cosplayers) while puking my guts out. XD i've gone to other stores with colds and stuff. cus the way i see it, the more immunitees your body has, the better, so i'm helping people out by getting them sick. oh, and for the record, the best medicine ever for a soar throat, is a lollypop. XD it works wonders, and tastes sooooo much better than halls and all them.

a natural immunity is good to have since it can last a lifetime. too bad you have to get infected first in order to get it.

and i like the taste of cough drop. i'm weird like that.

komodo XD

i was close :notrust

yeah... those two? com'on!

i apologize in advance. :sweat

but that was funny XD itsbeen a while since you've heard you drunk though, how come you dont let us have our fun with you? (wow, that sounded wrong XD but you know what i mean) it's been a while since i've seen ryk or mugen drunk, too....

you can have your fun but don't get in trouble. the last thing i need is to hear about some members of mangahelpers getting in trouble with the cops or to hear that someone i know misbehaved on this forum.

if you read the person above me thread, you'll notice that mugen might have gotten tipsy last night...

*looks out the window* unless we get more snow, it's gunna be a green christmas. the grass is still alive under that snow.... :s and the snow is really melting fast today.

that doesn't sound really christmassy... you can have some of our snow even if it's melting away right now.

down side of the older hang out threads being close, i cant quote like i normally. i can still make the quotes, as they would be, but it is annoying, and takes more time to do. but yes, i'm of the thought that you are not at all pervy.

wow you are hardcore if you're going to visit past hang out threads just to quote people. i don't know whether to admire you or to be shock that you actually did that.

anything special for the day, rabb? besides, visiting old thread and reliving the memories?

rabb
December 22, 2007, 04:19 PM
for pete's sake, rabb, that has gotten to be the longest post i've ever read. i thought i was bad with my multiquote but you take the cake :worship
who's pete? :blink :p

i can't watch youtube videoes on my brother's desktop at home. when i go to the library, i'll watch it.

oh btw, did you see the facebook group, "if 100,000 people join this group, my bride is going to let me have stormtroopers at our wedding"? guess what? the guy did it and people even volunteered to be his stormtroopers. crazy, huh? not too crazy. geeks unit to help each other out XD and if you ever read a mag called "the star wars insider", you'd see some wild stuff. they have at least one star wars wedding per issue. i stopped reading it a while ago (mostly cus i couldnt afford it. they have the authors write short stories and one-shots for them, some of which are really good)

as for the youtube clip, you've got to watch it XD its funny as hell. in some of the later ones, entire groups of people run up to dance with him (or her) no matter where they are, and no matter where they are, everyone stops, pulls out a camera (or cell phone, or camcorder, who god knows what else in japan) and starts recording 'em XD

[quote]i wouldnt make it like that. i'd bitch, but i wouldnt go emo. if i act emo, my friends will hate me, and stop talking to me, so i cant be emo, no matter what. (the way my mind works XD putting anxiety to work)[quote]

ya know, if you select the words, then hit the quote bottom (fifth from the right, on the bottom right) you dont have to type the tags in yourself. :p

well my school is special. i mean, it does have its own airport but i have yet to know someone who uses it. i saw that when google earth'd your campus. i didn't realize you were so close to indiana, either. back in tucson, there was a highschool that i was going to with it's own runway and hanger. tucson has a vocational-like school system with specailized fields at each of the highschools. the two i was caught between (when i thought i was gunna go to highschool there) was that one, and one that had lots of mechanics and solar car programs.

you can have your fun but don't get in trouble. the last thing i need is to hear about some members of mangahelpers getting in trouble with the cops or to hear that someone i know misbehaved on this forum. errr... i meant that you were should get drunk so we can pick on you :p

if you read the person above me thread, you'll notice that mugen might have gotten tipsy last night... i stopped going to the ff to aviod certain spammers where they dwell. :notrust

that doesn't sound really christmassy... you can have some of our snow even if it's melting away right now. awww, thanks nee-chan :hug

wow you are hardcore if you're going to visit past hang out threads just to quote people. i don't know whether to admire you or to be shock that you actually did that.

anything special for the day, rabb? besides, visiting old thread and reliving the memories?

i only went back to make a point. and im prolly gunna play some games soon.

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 10:35 PM
not too crazy. geeks unit to help each other out XD and if you ever read a mag called "the star wars insider", you'd see some wild stuff. they have at least one star wars wedding per issue. i stopped reading it a while ago (mostly cus i couldnt afford it. they have the authors write short stories and one-shots for them, some of which are really good)

as for the youtube clip, you've got to watch it XD its funny as hell. in some of the later ones, entire groups of people run up to dance with him (or her) no matter where they are, and no matter where they are, everyone stops, pulls out a camera (or cell phone, or camcorder, who god knows what else in japan) and starts recording 'em XD

would you like to have a star wars-themed wedding with thousands of stormtroopers?

i guess that i should watch that video when i'm using my laptop at the library or wherever i can access fast, free internet. it sounds quite fun.

i wouldnt make it like that. i'd bitch, but i wouldnt go emo. if i act emo, my friends will hate me, and stop talking to me, so i cant be emo, no matter what. (the way my mind works XD putting anxiety to work)

ya know, if you select the words, then hit the quote bottom (fifth from the right, on the bottom right) you dont have to type the tags in yourself. :p

maybe some of us like to type in the code :p

i saw that when google earth'd your campus. i didn't realize you were so close to indiana, either. back in tucson, there was a highschool that i was going to with it's own runway and hanger. tucson has a vocational-like school system with specailized fields at each of the highschools. the two i was caught between (when i thought i was gunna go to highschool there) was that one, and one that had lots of mechanics and solar car programs.

should i be creeped out that you actually google earthed my campus? yeah we are ~ 10 minutes away from indiana so a lot of people like to sneak out of the state to get fireworks during the 4th of july weekend. i personally just like to travel to the neighboring areas or to cincinnati to get away from the "cornfields".

errr... i meant that you were should get drunk so we can pick on you :p

that won't be happening for a while so don't get your hopes up. i have to be a good example to all you young folks.

i stopped going to the ff to aviod certain spammers where they dwell. :notrust

so who is going to play word association with me now? :( also, aren't you going to miss mugen, ryk, and yfantgirl? i know that you're not going to miss the imp's which reminds me. why haven't i seen them and their sith gang in a while? not that i miss that troubly or anything...

i only went back to make a point. and im prolly gunna play some games soon.

and the point being that ~lil~ isn't innocent or that you can manipulate people's posts into something different than their actual meanings?

why is this thread so quiet?

~Lilium~
December 22, 2007, 11:29 PM

okay, im tired of quoting
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=642389&postcount=708
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=643046&postcount=715 <second quote, and below it

but yeh, it'd take a lot of work on ur part to make me think your as dirty minded as they seem to think you are.

*sits down panting* holy hell. that has got to be a hang out thread record right there....
:scry and you had to find all of them...? :wtf

:omg yeah it is quiet for a weekend. usually there'll be already 3 pages after 1day ;____:

rhapsody blue
December 22, 2007, 11:34 PM
maybe people are behaving because santa will be coming in ~2 or 3 days (depending on your timezone).

how are you, ~lil~? i just noticed that for the past page or two, i was every other post :sweat

~Lilium~
December 23, 2007, 12:38 AM
maybe people are behaving because santa will be coming in ~2 or 3 days (depending on your timezone).

how are you, ~lil~? i just noticed that for the past page or two, i was every other post :sweat
yeah probably. :XD

u were also the top 2nd poster for the last HO thread. :XD :p

rabb
December 23, 2007, 02:15 AM
would you like to have a star wars-themed wedding with thousands of stormtroopers?
not if my wifre was a non-geek. but if she was a geek, then yeah, it'd be fun! no one would ever forget it! :tem actaully... hopefully... it'll be in the next 6 years, and it will be an old fashion navy wedding. i might even have to invite some of you guys :p but maybe i'm getting ahead of myself... perhaps i should find a wife first XD

i guess that i should watch that video when i'm using my laptop at the library or wherever i can access fast, free internet. it sounds quite fun. so did you?

maybe some of us like to type in the code :p
actually, i copy the first qutoe tag, then paste it as many times as i need, then just key in the [/quote] tag

should i be creeped out that you actually google earthed my campus? yeah we are ~ 10 minutes away from indiana so a lot of people like to sneak out of the state to get fireworks during the 4th of july weekend. i personally just like to travel to the neighboring areas or to cincinnati to get away from the "cornfields".
i was wondering how far north you were. i was figgering that if you were far enough north, i could stop by on my way home from boot camp, and get that smoothie you promissed me, but it's like an two hours out of the way :darn

that won't be happening for a while so don't get your hopes up. i have to be a good example to all you young folks.
nee-chan is so mean ;-; im only a year and a half younger than you. and wut will we do for entertainment? ;-;

so who is going to play word association with me now? :( also, aren't you going to miss mugen, ryk, and yfantgirl? i know that you're not going to miss the imp's which reminds me. why haven't i seen them and their sith gang in a while? not that i miss that troubly or anything... ask piggy-chan to play. she is the mod there, after all. as for ryk, mugen, and fanty, she doesn't post that often, mugen.... well have his posts are random, the other half are him being emo :s it makes it hard to talk to him. and ryk i never talked to much anyways. the only time i ever talk to him is one or two posts late at night, and that's usaully making fun of his h-collection. you've got a better chance of getting me to stay by bringing up wei and ninja :p

and the point being that ~lil~ isn't innocent or that you can manipulate people's posts into something different than their actual meanings?
err... where did i manipulate any posts? no, my point is that lilly-kun is innocent :blink why do you want to think that i think lil is a perv?

:scry and you had to find all of them...? :wtf

:omg yeah it is quiet for a weekend. usually there'll be already 3 pages after 1day ;____:
it's the lack of spammers. :D

nee-chan is spamming, despite a slow connection XD

i told you not to call it that XD if you call it the HO thread, that means its like the thread for HOs XD

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 12:45 PM

Aye, I'll take that as an invitation n' get right to it :nod

That's quite an achievement, kudos to snoogen! :D

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 07:29 PM

really? i don't know whether to feel honored or to be embarrassed knowing that i posted that much.

not if my wifre was a non-geek. but if she was a geek, then yeah, it'd be fun! no one would ever forget it! :tem actaully... hopefully... it'll be in the next 6 years, and it will be an old fashion navy wedding. i might even have to invite some of you guys :p but maybe i'm getting ahead of myself... perhaps i should find a wife first XD

that might be a good idea in finding a wife (maybe walmart will have them on sale jk jk; women are not objects). i mean, it's okay for girls to dream about their weddings but i don't know if that's the case for guys.

btw, you must post a picture of you in uniform because nothing makes a girl swoon than a guy in uniform :amuse

so did you?

i haven't been to the library yet. i've been shopping for gifts and food all day but i will eventually.

i was wondering how far north you were. i was figgering that if you were far enough north, i could stop by on my way home from boot camp, and get that smoothie you promissed me, but it's like an two hours out of the way :darn

sure that was why you wanted to google earth my campus. and thanks for implying that i'm not worth the two hour drive to see :notrust

nee-chan is so mean ;-; im only a year and a half younger than you. and wut will we do for entertainment? ;-;

would it make you happy if i post some pictures of me for you? oh, oh i did buy some alcohol so it might be a good xmas for me (and maybe you).

ask piggy-chan to play. she is the mod there, after all. as for ryk, mugen, and fanty, she doesn't post that often, mugen.... well have his posts are random, the other half are him being emo :s it makes it hard to talk to him. and ryk i never talked to much anyways. the only time i ever talk to him is one or two posts late at night, and that's usaully making fun of his h-collection. you've got a better chance of getting me to stay by bringing up wei and ninja :p

but bb isn't there as often as you or the other members. if you're not coming back for me, ryk, or mugen, think about wei and ninja :p

why am i promoting forums other than this one?

err... where did i manipulate any posts? no, my point is that lilly-kun is innocent :blink why do you want to think that i think lil is a perv?

i really don't know. maybe it's because when you posted the old entries together, it seemed like that was your purpose.

it's the lack of spammers. :D

i'm not complaining about the lack of spammers since it means less work for me. and don't you dare put me in that class :mad

i'm merely trying to keep the conversation and thread alive. besides, didn't i keep you talking?

i told you not to call it that XD if you call it the HO thread, that means its like the thread for HOs XD

i lol'ed when i first read that. yeah, that does have a bad connotation.

That's quite an achievement, kudos to snoogen! :D

thanks for coming back, pirate. too bad no one posted afterwards to keep you company.

and no, i am not spamming but i must admit that i'm impress that i'm able to post on mh on my slow dial-up. it's probably because i x-ed out of my brother's bittorrent :XD

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 07:38 PM
thanks for coming back, pirate. too bad no one posted afterwards to keep you company.

and no, i am not spamming but i must admit that i'm impress that i'm able to post on mh on my slow dial-up. it's probably because i x-ed out of my brother's bittorrent :XD
yeah people suck, byw åim drink ajaoim FUCK

im drunk again

thats it
crapass fingers that dun know hoiw to spell

ill get back to me drinkin...

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 07:48 PM
awww, my poor pirate is drunk. i hope that you don't get a painful hangover tomorrow. maybe you should stick to the drinks drank drunk thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457) so you can at least fit in and entertain at the same time. ^^

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
did it, n thea gand ijbbr iber ov er FUCK the hang over is what im aimerbni aiming for

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 08:05 PM
why would you aim for a hangover? the only time i got hungover i puked a lot and took a lot of naps just to get through it. i got nothing accomplished.

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:07 PM
why would you aim for a hangover? the only time i got hungover i puked a lot and took a lot of naps just to get through it. i got nothing accomplished.
thats cause yourter inecp inexerienced in the arts iof hansoneer FUCK

d o ouy iunfertstand wjat im weiting?

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 08:14 PM
thats cause yourter inecp inexerienced in the arts iof hansoneer FUCK

d o ouy iunfertstand wjat im weiting?

if i'm understanding this correctly, you just wrote "that's because you're inexperienced in the arts of hangover FUCK

do you understand what i'm writing?"

so yes i completely understand what you're trying to say. do you comprehend what you're writing? how much booze do you have left?

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:16 PM
if i'm understanding this correctly, you just wrote "that's because you're inexperienced in the arts of hangover FUCK

do you understand what i'm writing?"

so yes i completely understand what you're trying to say. do you comprehend what you're writing? how much booze do you have left?
i have bout 9 beers n half a botlle if rum left. diucj yeah i manahged to doell!! domweeahy!!!

i need more alcojol.

wauy ,aor alcoldol...

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 08:21 PM
how much can you drink? i'm super tiny and light so it doesn't take much to bring me over? you must be twice my size in order for you to drink like that and to still be talking and coherent (if you call that coherent).

man, rabb's going to be happy today.

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:25 PM
how much can you drink? i'm super tiny and light so it doesn't take much to bring me over? you must be twice my size in order for you to drink like that and to still be talking and coherent (if you call that coherent).

man, rabb's going to be happy today.
took me thee clicks toi hitr the reaokrety reply bittom

whys tabb rabb gon be ahao?

i can take a prettu fefcent amoiubnrt of veer n alcofol ojn genertela woithout passings out or ther0adm up,

i cant remeberf mih recird biur ikll asj me bvrioter

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 08:30 PM
awwww.... my poor pirate is struggling to get his entries posted. you must be really drunk.

rabb will be happy to know that someone drunk posted here since it's been a while and he wanted to be entertained.

so i guess you drink with your brother a lot? can he handle as much alcohol as you?

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:35 PM
awwww.... my poor pirate is struggling to get his entries posted. you must be really drunk.

rabb will be happy to know that someone drunk posted here since it's been a while and he wanted to be entertained.

so i guess you drink with your brother a lot? can he handle as much alcohol as you?
myu bro?

when did u meanrinon mention hoim?

dick fuck i dunremmebre

but i can take more than mu bro

he wasd stomasnck pimepf once.

ive nerener been srommakc peipkmed FCUK

ive never beeen stomach pumped

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 08:37 PM
i only asked because you talked about him earlier :sweat

you were going to ask him what was your drinking record but i guess you don't remember. maybe you should go to bed or stop drinking for now.

that sucks that your brother got his stomach pumped. nothing seems more painful and expensive than that procedure. guess he didn't have a great time.

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:43 PM
nah he said it aws aöö fook, he couls rnink gaainm agtwer FUCK ill concetrate noe

he said he could drnik alot after it sdohe was happbout it

rabb
December 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
really? i don't know whether to feel honored or to be embarrassed knowing that i posted that much. $5 says shes :kukukuing XD

i mean, it's okay for girls to dream about their weddings but i don't know if that's the case for guys.
i dont dream about my wedding. :eyeroll i do, however, prey to whatever powers may be, that i dont end up having a wife that wants everything to be huge and perfect, like on one of those shows my mom watched. i think i'd end up hanging myself before going down the aisle with someone like that XD

btw, you must post a picture of you in uniform because nothing makes a girl swoon than a guy in uniform :amuse do plan on it XD i already know ur german twin loves uniforms :p just ask her how good her brother looked :rofl

sure that was why you wanted to google earth my campus. and thanks for implying that i'm not worth the two hour drive to see :notrust well its not just two hours. if it were right near my path, then i'd be able to say i'd rather just drive home, and take my time. so its the difference between driving 800+ miles, and flying ~500, and right after i've been, what has been described as being stuck in a cage for 9.5 weeks, jthen getting a week with my family, right before my nephew and my own birthdays. and actually, there is a chance i'll be driving Indy or Cinncinati, a while before i go to basic, in which case, i might also be able to stop by XD but that would be with one of my real nee-chans.

would it make you happy if i post some pictures of me for you? oh, oh i did buy some alcohol so it might be a good xmas for me (and maybe you).
wow... my mind is thinking so dirty right now XD

but bb isn't there as often as you or the other members. if you're not coming back for me, ryk, or mugen, think about wei and ninja :p you didn't say anything about urself :p u said ryk, mugen and fanty. usaully you'd get me on there, but now i can talk to you in TWO non-ff threads :p but i did give you a few posts in there last night, just for you :p

why am i promoting forums other than this one? cus you don't love us here good enough yet :crying XD

i really don't know. maybe it's because when you posted the old entries together, it seemed like that was your purpose.
:notrust

i'm not complaining about the lack of spammers since it means less work for me. and don't you dare put me in that class :mad
:sweatdrop

i'm merely trying to keep the conversation and thread alive. besides, didn't i keep you talking?
and here i was thinking i was keeping you talking XD

i didn't want to lethim spam to much XD

how the hell can you understand him?

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:50 PM

its love :nod

rabb
December 23, 2007, 08:53 PM
you sound like konata XD so if i understood that post, does that mean that i love you, too?

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 08:55 PM
you sound like konata XD so if i understood that post, does that mean that i love you, too?
you can lobe me all ya eanr, vbir but ir wonr be retuened in the dame dafi fashion

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 09:06 PM
$5 says shes :kukukuing XD

i'll be taking that $5 now :p

i dont dream about my wedding. :eyeroll i do, however, prey to whatever powers may be, that i dont end up having a wife that wants everything to be huge and perfect, like on one of those shows my mom watched. i think i'd end up hanging myself before going down the aisle with someone like that XD

yeah those people are so annoying. i don't understand why women would want to be on shows like "bridezilla"; don't they comprehend that they only prove the stereotype of woman being bossy and nags when it comes to having their way?

do plan on it XD i already know ur german twin loves uniforms :p just ask her how good her brother looked :rofl

if you're talking about magier, then i remember that convo. it was quite funny. when you do post, tell me please :)

well its not just two hours. if it were right near my path, then i'd be able to say i'd rather just drive home, and take my time. so its the difference between driving 800+ miles, and flying ~500, and right after i've been, what has been described as being stuck in a cage for 9.5 weeks, jthen getting a week with my family, right before my nephew and my own birthdays. and actually, there is a chance i'll be driving Indy or Cinncinati, a while before i go to basic, in which case, i might also be able to stop by XD but that would be with one of my real nee-chans.

i'm keeping you to your word now. is there a boot camp in cincinnati? i really don't know this stuff like i should

wow... my mind is thinking so dirty right now XD

they're not that dirty, sicko. they're on the member pictures thread right now but let me know if you have any problem with loading them. i only have red x's right now but it might be due to my connection.

you didn't say anything about urself :p u said ryk, mugen and fanty. usaully you'd get me on there, but now i can talk to you in TWO non-ff threads :p but i did give you a few posts in there last night, just for you :p

oh the dilemma. stop posting here in order to lure rabb to the ff and lose my job or keep posting here, knowing that rabb will never return to the ff. i guess i'll pick the former.

cus you don't love us here good enough yet :crying XD

i love you guys enough. look at pirate's response!

i didn't want to lethim spam to much XD

i'll keep an eye on him but i think he'll behave because he likes me :p

yeah, that's pretty much it.

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 09:22 PM
i love you guys enough. look at pirate's response!
what was my respamne`?

hell yeag i like tou, you vomplingt me in bein frink!!

yeah, that's pretty much it.

aye, lobe if tje show!

DUCJ!

rhapsody blue
December 23, 2007, 09:26 PM
what was my respamne`?

that it was love

hell yeag i like tou, you vomplingt me in bein frink!!

i actually cannot tell what you're writing right here. is it "hell yeah i like you, you [can't decipher]!" am i close?

aye, lobe if tje show!

DUCJ!

haha i know what you're saying right here though. i think we scared rabb away...

btw my sister will be using the computer right now so if i don't respond, don't fret. i'll be back eventually.

rabb
December 23, 2007, 09:26 PM
you can lobe me all ya eanr, vbir but ir wonr be retuened in the dame dafi fashion
and back to not loving you, i think XD

i'll be taking that $5 now :p ya, as soon as you drive over here XD

yeah those people are so annoying. i don't understand why women would want to be on shows like "bridezilla"; don't they comprehend that they only prove the stereotype of woman being bossy and nags when it comes to having their way? thats the name of it! i couldnt remember for the life of me. she likes to watch those shows becuase both she and my father used to be wedding photographers (i only helped out on one, cus it was the only one i was old enough to help on)

if you're talking about magier, then i remember that convo. it was quite funny. when you do post, tell me please :)
how many german twins do you have? :blink and dont worry, i'll send it to you before i post anywhere :p

i'm keeping you to your word now. is there a boot camp in cincinnati? i really don't know this stuff like i should i wrote a blog just for you, and you didnt even read it XD I MAY or may not be driving from arizona to vermont sometime early next year. as for boot camps, the army is in texas, navy is Illinios, Air Force is texas, i think. marines have Parris Island, south caralina. Coast guard, national guard, and all the other little ones... i have no idea where they are.

they're not that dirty, sicko. they're on the member pictures thread right now but let me know if you have any problem with loading them. i only have red x's right now but it might be due to my connection. you said you were gunna have some drinks, have some fun, and send me some pictures, tell me that that dont sound dirty XD and dont worry, the pictures loaded fine.

i love you guys enough. look at pirate's response! that just means you love him :p

errr... i just meant, how do you know what he is typing? it looks like its half swedish, and half drunk... (soz, pirate)

i gotta let go of the computer now. i'll be back on later (maybe) talk to yall later

iThePirate
December 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
and back to not loving you, i think XD

dude im halfway to påassimg out

whats uour limit>?

rabb
December 24, 2007, 01:31 AM
i understood that XD and i have no idea. if i ever hit it, i'll be sure to tell you :p

Azurel
December 24, 2007, 04:00 AM
lol.. after ipy, I wonder who else is dead drunk like him... :XD rabb wad abt u? :p

Imperium
December 24, 2007, 08:58 AM
Hahahaha :rofl. Havent been here in a while and then BAM! pirate is typing drunk xDDDD

Revising? Reviewing you mean? For what, do you have exams coming up? :blinkRevising the verb for revise, which according to the oxford english dictionary means "reread work done previously in order to prepare for an examination". >.>

iThePirate
December 24, 2007, 11:21 AM
:kukuku I DUN' EVEN HAVE A HANGOVER!!! :kukuku

This proves that I'm immortal! :nod

rhapsody blue
December 24, 2007, 11:56 AM
i'm going to guess that everyone had more fun reading pirate's drunken posts than the sith ones :amuse

anyway, nice sig imp though it seems like you're kinda down about it. and i'm officially jealous of you pirate. how can you NOT be hung over? :confused

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 01:39 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone <333 :tem

rhapsody blue
December 24, 2007, 01:47 PM
awww... you're so sweet, grayfoxx.

merry christmas to everyone even if it's still christmas eve in the states :confetti

iThePirate
December 24, 2007, 01:53 PM
i'm going to guess that everyone had more fun reading pirate's drunken posts than the sith ones :amuse

anyway, nice sig imp though it seems like you're kinda down about it. and i'm officially jealous of you pirate. how can you NOT be hung over? :confused
Im not hungover cause I'm immortal or a god or atleast a demigod :nod

Merry Christmas Everyone <333 :tem

And a drunk x-mas to everyone aswell :confetti :beer

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 02:29 PM
awww... you're so sweet, grayfoxx.

merry christmas to everyone even if it's still christmas eve in the states :confetti

I'm as sweet as a candybar, wanna bite? :love

rabb
December 24, 2007, 02:36 PM
anyway, nice sig imp
i love that sig! :kukuku

I'm as sweet as a candybar, wanna bite? :love

*sniffs, then bites his ear, ed-style*

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 02:42 PM
*sniffs, then bites his ear, ed-style*

Snoogy was supposed to bite me, not you! :yelling

rabb
December 24, 2007, 02:54 PM
but you didnt specify that XD

anyways, Wesołych Świąt

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 03:15 PM
Dzięki Wielkie rabb! Również życzę ci wszystkie naj w te święta! :tem

rabb
December 24, 2007, 03:19 PM
*looks around* does anyone here speak polish? i think i need another translator XD

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 03:26 PM
You need to find out what it means all by yourself :nod

gambatte, ne? :D

rabb
December 24, 2007, 03:39 PM
Dzięki Wielkie rabb! Również życzę ci wszystkie naj w te święta! :tem

your welcome, and thank you :p i almost forgot eva-chan's family is polish.

soif understanding is due to love, does that mean i love you, i love her, or she loves you? :blink :s

GrayFoxx
December 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
The truth is you all luv me, you just don't know about it yet :amuse

rhapsody blue
December 24, 2007, 04:54 PM
awwwwwwwww... there is so much love going on in this thread. it must be due to the holidays. :luv

there's so many boys on this forum, i don't know where to start. the guy in uniform (rabb), the drunken demigod (pirate), the former sith leader (grayfoxx), or the devoted fanboy president (ryk)?

iThePirate
December 24, 2007, 06:02 PM
Drunken demigod :love

sounds so nice :nod

btw i gave up un drinkin too much today, not sure my body can handle it atm -_-;

rhapsody blue
December 24, 2007, 07:01 PM
i'm glad you like your little nickname. it does sound lovely, doesn't it?

that might be a good idea. i don't know if your body can handle any more alcohol so give it some rest before your next binge. you do need to think of your liver after all.

Gold Knight
December 24, 2007, 07:06 PM
Merry Christmas, everybody. Hope you all get what you want but most importantly, have a great time with your families and friends at home. :)

The Boff
December 24, 2007, 07:24 PM
im tired and weigh like 50 kilos more than usual thanks to all the christmasfood but anyways:

Happy Jesusbirthday everyone!!!

http://www.funny-animals.org/wp-content/funny-animals/christmas_kitten.jpg

sleepy time now

iThePirate
December 24, 2007, 07:48 PM
i'm glad you like your little nickname. it does sound lovely, doesn't it?

that might be a good idea. i don't know if your body can handle any more alcohol so give it some rest before your next binge. you do need to think of your liver after all.
my liver is fine, its my kidneys im worried bout >_>

im tired and weigh like 50 kilos more than usual thanks to all the christmasfood but anyways:

Happy Jesusbirthday everyone!!!

http://www.funny-animals.org/wp-content/funny-animals/christmas_kitten.jpg

sleepy time now

WHAAAAAAAAA!! ITS THE BOFF!! GODJÄVLA JUL!!!

wuss goin' to sleep now? Stay up n' drink the night away with me.

The Boff
December 24, 2007, 08:05 PM
WAAAAAAH its the Pirate! Godjävla juljävel på dig också!

nah dude, i wasnt kidding about the 50kg. im deadfat right now and more than one christams beer and a couple of "nubbe" went down as well.

rabb
December 24, 2007, 08:24 PM
awwwwwwwww... there is so much love going on in this thread. it must be due to the holidays. :luv

there's so many boys on this forum, i don't know where to start. the guy in uniform (rabb), the drunken demigod (pirate), the former sith leader (grayfoxx), or the devoted fanboy president (ryk)?

hey hey hey, you forgot some of my other niftynesses: the current Jedi Grand Master, which makes me a demi-god in my own right, and a devoted fanboy, and club recruitor XD

the uniform just makes me look good :p well, better :XD

wuts "nubbe"? is that like eating noobs?

jeez pirite, if your not careful ur entire systems gunna shut down on you -_-;

Azurel
December 24, 2007, 08:27 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! :confetti

The Boff
December 24, 2007, 08:44 PM

its a shot. a christmasshot.

most often its a Skåne Akvavit whiich is kinda like vodka.

rabb
December 24, 2007, 08:47 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! :confetti
Selamat Hari Krismas, az-chan :amuse

its a shot. a christmasshot.

most often its a Skåne Akvavit whiich is kinda like vodka.

ahh, b00z3! always help to get in the mood for holidays!

LadyHatake
December 24, 2007, 08:58 PM
Merry Christmas, and all of that stuff <3

I'm so tired, and I can't wait to open presents tomorrow.

iThePirate
December 24, 2007, 09:08 PM
WAAAAAAH its the Pirate! Godjävla juljävel på dig också!

nah dude, i wasnt kidding about the 50kg. im deadfat right now and more than one christams beer and a couple of "nubbe" went down as well.
Fan nubbe? Från frysen då hoppas jag! O vafan har inte jag dig på msn för? Fan SKål!

hey hey hey, you forgot some of my other niftynesses: the current Jedi Grand Master, which makes me a demi-god in my own right, and a devoted fanboy, and club recruitor XD

the uniform just makes me look good :p well, better :XD

jeez pirite, if your not careful ur entire systems gunna shut down on you -_-;

N my system feels fine now :nod

Edit:

im takin it back i feel like shit

Azurel
December 24, 2007, 09:17 PM
Selamat Hari Krismas, az-chan :amuse
actually it's Selamat Hari Natal. Don't ask why. :XD natal is a portuguese word, we stole it from them. :p

rhapsody blue
December 24, 2007, 10:55 PM
awwwwwwwww so many people here are wishing everyone a merry christmas. it's just so cute. :luv

i'll follow the trend and wish that everyone has a great and safe holiday. don't do anything that you'll regret!

rabb
December 25, 2007, 12:38 AM
actually it's Selamat Hari Natal. Don't ask why. :XD natal is a portuguese word, we stole it from them. :p
AH! i got one wrong ;-; not bad though, considering that I've said it in... 6, soon to be 8 languages. :p and i was kinda guessing as to what language is your primary language. :sweatdrop. well Selamat Hari Natal

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 12:59 AM
rabb, are you still on? i hope so because i'm helping my mom wrap the presents right now so i hope someone else is online to keep me company. :darn

to think that in a few hours, everyone will rip the wrapping (which took us a long time to put on the presents) off in seconds.

rabb
December 25, 2007, 01:08 AM
yeah, i'm here. don't have to wake up early. no gifts to wrap or unwrap. and no family til noon, but oh well. and if it makes you feel better, the wrap on the the single gifts will go in seconds, yeah, but the entire exchange of ripping off paper usausly goes for at least ten minutes. XD

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 01:22 AM
oh you make your xmas seem so sad and lonely :hug maybe your parents will bring you presents to unwrap? how long do they have to travel to get to your place?

yeah that's true about the whole wrapping and unwrapping part. right now, my mom and i are trying to track down some missing dvds. i found them when i was snooping (my mom wasn't thrilled when i told her that). it might be a long night.

rabb
December 25, 2007, 01:29 AM
nee-chan is a bad girl, she's gunna get coal in her stocking XD

and its not that it is sad and lonely. my mom lives in the same city as me, so i will see her later, and i prolly'll call my sister out in tucson who is having a sad and lonely christmas. and i'll be seeing more of my family in a couple of days (we have a tradition of haveing christmas spaced out over months... cus thats how long it is for all of us to see each other) but we just don't have the money for christmas. too many other bills got stacked up. and im not that big a fan of christmas anyways. im too cynical for my own good :s

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 01:39 AM
i'm not getting a lump of coal because i already checked so :p

your family gathering seem so... crazy. i'm sorry that your sister won't be joining you but a phone call won't be bad. is she by herself in tucson? as long as your family is together, that's all that matters. who cares about presents? they lose their novelty eventually.

rabb
December 25, 2007, 01:47 AM
yeah, she's by her lonesome. until 2000 all but my oldest sister lived out there,then me and my mom head back to new york, then my second oldest sister followed to be with family, her druggie boyfriend followed to mouch off of us, steal money from us and others, commit crimes with my sister in ways that only my sister was incriminated, and blackmail us (while my youngest older sister stayed in tucson with her boyfriend, and stalker ex-boyfriend). now my sister is off drugs, the jackass is in federal prison, and my sister's boyfriend left her right before christmas for some woman in florida. yeah, the women in my family suck with men... but anyways, now Deena is by herself in tucson, and wants to move back northeast. i might be helping her move, which is why i may or may not be going threw Cincinnati

as far as that coal, it's much easier to hide than other things :p she couldve hidden it anywhere, then left the other stuff out just for you to peak XD and tell ur mom to wrap your presents as soon as she gets them with stickers instead of tape :oh you will never get by that! :kukuku

and yeah, its crazy, but we're used to it :amuse

PaperYomiko
December 25, 2007, 01:49 AM
merry christmas everyone! :glomp

just had our traditional watching of die hard, now it's time for bed :XD

hope everyone has a great and fun holiday, eat looooots! :nuts :beer

rabb
December 25, 2007, 01:58 AM
i was hoping someone else would post first so i didnt look so much like a spammer tonight x.x; but merry christmas, py! (traditional watching of die hard? :XD) dont hit the egg nog too hard! XD

mugen
December 25, 2007, 02:05 AM
uuum...wow..numero 9..you gys sure have lots to say...happy holidays to all...and rabb is very fuckin caliente...but my Yomiko is still much more caliente.....:p

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 02:12 AM
what? mugen posting elsewhere than the fun forum? this is the best xmas gift ever!

@ py, happy holidays! hopefully watching die hard didn't wear you out that much

@ rabb, i checked again. no coal :p but my mom is being sneaky now and she's checking the boxes of my presents in order to trick me. not working...

@ mugen, caliente?

mugen
December 25, 2007, 02:15 AM
si calieente..it means hot..and me postin here ..justs shows that i did not get wasted tonight...:scry...I need a girlfriend :noworry...but i get turned down..girls only want me for benefits ...:scry

PaperYomiko
December 25, 2007, 02:23 AM
no worries, I don't like egg nog, rabb ^^ though I have had more whiskey than I usually do these last couple nights :p and hell yeah, best christmas movie ever! and I watch terminator on valentines day :love

snoogie and mugen, have a great christmas tooo~ :glomp

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 02:29 AM
but i thought you had some barcardi or did i assume wrong?

mugen, i'm sure that if you wait, the perfect girl will find you. just be patient and everything will work out in the end, k?

don't be sad, mugen; it's christmas after all.

mugen
December 25, 2007, 02:47 AM
i did..but not enough.....anyhow enough of my pessimistic self ..i want to ....just rule this world at the moment :kukuku and you're right

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 04:03 PM
oh mugen, you crack me up with your desire to rule the world.

anyways, i hope that everyone had a great day today. did everyone get want they want for christmas? is anyone going shopping tomorrow for the big sales? :amuse

mugen
December 25, 2007, 04:07 PM
i got sheet for x-mas...i shouldn't messed wit credit also...

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 05:40 PM
Looks like (almost) everyone seems to be having an awesome christmas. :D
Well, better late than never. Have an awesome christmas, everyone! :D

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 05:45 PM
i got sheet for x-mas...i shouldn't messed wit credit also...

haha for a moment, i thought that you got bedsheets or something. then i realize what you meant. i guess you were a really good boy this year after all. did you get a girlfriend?

Looks like (almost) everyone seems to be having an awesome christmas. :D
Well, better late than never. Have an awesome christmas, everyone! :D

ichi :hug did you have a lot of work to do over the holiday? i hope that you didn't and had plenty of time to relax. you deserve it after all.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 05:54 PM
snoogie nee-chan :hug. not really, just relaxing and going places. but now i'm too tired to go anywhere. :D

rhapsody blue
December 25, 2007, 06:01 PM
awww... it seems like the holiday wore you out. did you get a lot of presents and/or eat a lot? i hope that you don't have to work tomorrow; that would be cruel if your boss made you work

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 06:08 PM
i dont get any present, but i ate a lot, maybe too much. my friend had a bbq party at his house yesterday and there werent so many people there, so i was stuck with finishing the food. :D
and how about you? :D

rabb
December 25, 2007, 07:11 PM
snoogie nee-chan :hug.

even ichinii-san calls nee-chan 'nee-chan'... and he's older than her XD XD XD XD XD

i dont get any present, but i ate a lot, maybe too much. my friend had a bbq party at his house yesterday and there werent so many people there, so i was stuck with finishing the food. :D
and how about you? :D

im not sure if i pity you or if i envy you :p i made a bacon, eggs, and cinnamon role brunch, and we're having a small ham dinner here (the real christmas dinner for our family will more than likly be thursday. and i'll be staying at my sisters house that night.)

i know you weren't asking me, but i thought i'd tell you anyways :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 07:28 PM
ah, cinnamon roll. i love those. :D
why thursday? isnt that like several days after christmas? or is that a family tradition? :D

rabb
December 25, 2007, 07:47 PM
kinda part of a tradition. usaully we dont have our big family christmas until feburary, or somewhere around there, so two days after christmas is pretty early for us, but it is the only time in the next few months that everyone can come together. mind you, we're bringing together four generations. the extended family makes it rare that we have everyone together for christmas, so we just break christmas up to two or three days. this last year, we had a christmas in July XD the way things are looking, the last one we will have this year will be march or april. depends on when uncle tom (yes, i have n uncle tom. no jokes :notrust) comes over.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 07:51 PM
Well, that's the first time i heard about something like that. I thought every family (and i mean every family) celebrates christmas right on christmas day. :D
But celebrating christmas in february is a good idea, you could celebrate valentine at the same time. :XD

rabb
December 25, 2007, 08:06 PM
most families do celebrate it on the 25th. some may go the grandparents house afterwars if it's near, others may go a few days after or before, others fly over and spend all christmas at a relative's house... it all depends on the family. with mine, since we have fairly strong family bonds, (for americans XD) we try to celebrate with as many relitives as possible, even if it means we can't do it altogether. my oldest sister usaully goes to my brother-in-laws family for christmas, and then we have ours a few days or weeks later. and my mom would kill her if she didnt let mom see myniece and nephew for christmas XD

oy. some noob said no one wanted to see my pervy sig. i lul'd XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 25, 2007, 08:10 PM
That's like my last family gathering. Usually everyone is there, but for the last several years, my cousins went to their in-laws or somewhere. But a week later, we make another one. :D

sakura_hime04
December 25, 2007, 08:52 PM
Hey, guys Happily merry x'mas for all of you :confetti
Well yesterday (I celebrate x'mas yesterday) my x'mas like sleeping princess :XD all day i spend with sleeping and sleeping :p.. Don't blame me coz, i can't go to get some x'mas food it's because it's rained day.

The Boff
December 25, 2007, 08:57 PM
i csn nervaer fibnd ethe drtiubnk therd when i waant int but anywauys!

happy jessubirthady nyumber 23 tio evreryone and yeas im drink

rabb
December 25, 2007, 09:04 PM
you cant find the drunk thread?

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457&page=42 <--drunk thread

XD

nice to see you back here again, sakura-chan :hug i thnk we chaced off the spammers now :XD they havn't been here for a while.

The Boff
December 25, 2007, 09:06 PM
sweeet now i can poerts in ethe righrte plase !

tahansk rabab

sakura_hime04
December 25, 2007, 09:13 PM
i csn nervaer fibnd ethe drtiubnk therd when i waant int but anywauys!

happy jessubirthady nyumber 23 tio evreryone and yeas im drink
What's that mean? Is that sweden language? :blink

nice to see you back here again, sakura-chan :hug i thnk we chaced off the spammers now :XD they havn't been here for a while.
Bunny :hug agreed :nod :nod i'm glad that this thread clear from spammers.. :woo
What are you doing in this x'mas bunny, you didn't kill someone didn't you?

sweeet now i can poerts in ethe righrte plase !

tahansk rabab
Is he drunk or he speaks the language that i didn't know?:oh

The Boff
December 25, 2007, 09:15 PM
nah sim drunk!
thiods is swedish;

hej alla tjockisasar! GohdJudel"!§

rabb
December 25, 2007, 09:22 PM
yeah, he's drunk XD i can only half understand him. wheres nee-chan when i need a translation? she could understand pirate just fine XD

and no, i didn't kill anyone :oh why would you think that? i only shoot the people who come back to life :XD actually, i told ichi that he could eat anyone in here, with some exceptions, and i wouldnt shoot him XD but he said he wouldnt eat anyone as a gift to me :p i'll extend the same invitation to you :p just leave nee-cahn, py, lil, and ninja alone :p and me too. don't eat me :oh i didn't do anything this chirstmas, though. my family wont be together til thursday (it is still christmas here right now, i know it's like 9:30 in the morning for you) so wut besides sleeping and eating did you do?

and if i got that right, he said, "nah I'm drunk, this is swedish:" and that last bit is prolly just as messed up as his english is XD but i shouldnt say anything bad about the bothan :p

sakura_hime04
December 25, 2007, 09:34 PM
yeah, he's drunk XD i can only half understand him. wheres nee-chan when i need a translation? she could understand pirate just fine XD
Nee-chan daree? :blink

and no, i didn't kill anyone :oh why would you think that? i only shoot the people who come back to life :XD actually, i told ichi that he could eat anyone in here, with some exceptions, and i wouldnt shoot him XD but he said he wouldnt eat anyone as a gift to me :p i'll extend the same invitation to you :p just leave nee-cahn, py, lil, and ninja alone :p and me too. don't eat me :oh i didn't do anything this chirstmas, though. my family wont be together til thursday (it is still christmas here right now, i know it's like 9:30 in the morning for you) so wut besides sleeping and eating did you do?
Well you identic with kill people, shoot heads eat brains :XD
well beside sleep, i'd ate ronde (some traditional chinese food) my mum made it, it's really yummy especially when you eat this in rainy day, coz there's boiled water with ginger and sugar and it's realy warmed :XD and after that i'm back to slept in the afternoon wake up and haunt some food in my kitchen and take a batth, dinner and watch some dvds and back to sleep again :darn Sleep is good for my skin :XD

Well i give that previllage for you :XD, please shoot right their brains and eat their brains

rabb
December 25, 2007, 09:42 PM
bath dinner? sounds nice XD

nee-chan is snoogen. although latly, i've been refering to everyone like that :p i would call you nee-chan, but i'm fairly sure i'm older than you :p how can you sleep that much? doesnt that make it harder to sleep later?

alright, i have to get off soon. need to give up the computer ;-;

Imperium
December 25, 2007, 09:57 PM
I understood boff perfectly, is that a good thing or a bad thing?:oh

nee-chan is snoogen. although latly, i've been refering to everyone like that :p i would call you nee-chan, but i'm fairly sure i'm older than you :p
That doesnt sound right, you never called me nee-chan...:p

And rabb dont be so sure of the chasing spammers part...Im currently stuck in the hell called real life =/ so that doesnt mean you chased me away

sakura_hime04
December 25, 2007, 10:00 PM
bath dinner? sounds nice XD

nee-chan is snoogen. although latly, i've been refering to everyone like that :p i would call you nee-chan, but i'm fairly sure i'm older than you :p how can you sleep that much? doesnt that make it harder to sleep later?

alright, i have to get off soon. need to give up the computer ;-;

Ack no i mean take a bath after that get some dinner :XD missed some comma in there :p

Heee may be i should call her nee-chan too :XD
Yeah sleep is my hobby and i'm type of easy-to-fall a sleep person so i can sleep whenever i want :XD
Auuu bye bunny :hug

GrayFoxx
December 25, 2007, 10:56 PM
I understood boff perfectly, is that a good thing or a bad thing?:oh

That doesnt sound right, you never called me nee-chan...:p

And rabb dont be so sure of the chasing spammers part...Im currently stuck in the hell called real life =/ so that doesnt mean you chased me away

The spammers won't be defeated so easily! :kukuku

and Imp, go change your location, you don't wan to be in the dark side if you wanna hang out with us :nod

~Lilium~
December 26, 2007, 12:13 AM
hi guys!!! :nods what's up?!! HOw's everyone's christmas?

oh yeah!! :pmg we got a cat yesterday :wtf its soo cute!!! its still a kitten actually and right now its wrecking havoc to our christmas tree :yelling. I was looking at the tree a while ago and i swear it was about to fall down :darn man, that kitten is strong... :darn

rabb
December 26, 2007, 01:25 AM
Ack no i mean take a bath after that get some dinner :XD missed some comma in there :p:darn

Heee may be i should call her nee-chan too :XD i don't see why not :p everyone else is calling her that now. even people who are older than her. i started a trend. -_-; i hate trends.

Yeah sleep is my hobby and i'm type of easy-to-fall a sleep person so i can sleep whenever i want :XD
Auuu bye bunny :hugwish i could fall asleep on command. i usaully spend an hour or so lying in bed, trying to fall asleep. and sorry i had to go. i usaully lose the computer between 7 and 1.

hi guys!!! :nods what's up?!! HOw's everyone's christmas?

oh yeah!! :pmg we got a cat yesterday :wtf its soo cute!!! its still a kitten actually and right now its wrecking havoc to our christmas tree :yelling. I was looking at the tree a while ago and i swear it was about to fall down :darn man, that kitten is strong... :darn

they will do that XD do you have any pictures? two or three years ago, right after Chloe had her kittens, we had all 5 of them in the tree at one point @.@ we have a picture of it, somewhere.... x.x i have no idea who has it.

ILUVATAR
December 26, 2007, 05:32 AM
HELLO, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE :tem
*gives everyone a cookie*
:pleased it's my birthday today, get a cookie, i made them with extra chocolate
i have already opened so many emails with happy birthday and i am still getting more :rofl
damn i have many relatives :smile-big getting presents by them all night, slept around 3:00AM and woke up at 10:00AM to find even more presents :nuts most of them are clothes though :sweat oh well it's the thought that counts :amuse