PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Kuro?

kazuma_uzumaki
December 20, 2007, 02:06 AM
I mean yeah we see Django's side story but we never saw Kuro's and the Ussop arc is pretty old...

In the manga he was just carried away with his crew but does anything happen to him after that?

I liked Kuro>_>
How come they don't give him a funny side story >_>

Absolutio
December 20, 2007, 06:46 AM
Maybe because he is not a funny character? :o
But anyways, it's way too late for doing that now..

DragonMoonZ
December 20, 2007, 10:41 AM
Kuro i forget about him, yeah man you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to late on this one haha, next mini story arc will probably CP9 or something or maybe Lola who vanished thanks to Batholomew Kuma..

Wale
December 20, 2007, 07:19 PM
Enel, Wapol, Gedatsu.. they are funny characters in OP.. but Kuro is no way so like Wapol or Django..

abaut youre question: i think he is fine and i have a good feeling abaut him :) later we will see him for sure again :)

PaperYomiko
December 20, 2007, 10:57 PM
I have to say, though I don't have anything against Kuro, I somehow doubt we'll be seeing much of him again just because we've met so many other characters, both good and bad, who are frankly a lot more interesting, imho ^^;

I'm glad that Django got a side story, and a great one at that, because he's just too weird and funny a character to forget so quickly. Same goes for Wapol - how can you not give a guy who can eat ships and cannons and buildings his own side story? Well....maybe we didn't see him eat those things exactly, it's been so long since I read that arc, but the fact remains he can eat them, and that's just too awesome and side-story worthy :p

But anyway, in all honesty I just don't think Kuro compares to these other crazy villains Oda has created, and since side-story time is limited, I think we're going to see other guys get the spotlight instead of Kuro. Though I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he might have a brief appearance at some point in the main storyline's future, so Kuro fans dying for resolution need not give up hope yet ^^ After all, we never know what Oda's planning on throwing at us next :amuse

Dice
December 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
Didn't we see him when Luffy got his first bounty? If so I think we might see him again (I guess we might see most of the villains again in a later part of the story). He might be much stronger than he was in the past (maybe he will have higher bounty) and he might even think he can beat Luffy now. But he will be a baby compared to Luffy and maybe Usopp can beat him (without being Sogeking and without the dials). I think that would be a great way to show his strength.
So I believe we might see him again but not in side story.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
December 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
what you mean was a filler and yes, he was there again on a ship as a pirate ... he didn't like it :D