PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 384 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kaylee
December 21, 2007, 04:50 PM
The chapter's out! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=659097#post659097)!

Such a sad, sad ending to Jiraiya's story. But at least he went out with dignity, and managed to send a secret message out too! Hopefully it will help Naruto defeat Pain later on.

And the Uchihas and the Konoha team are back now! What do you think will happen next chapter?

Predict away! :D

The chapter is out, go get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=668332)!

NOTICE: The next WSJ doesn't go on sale until Jan 21st, so don't expect any spoilers before the 14th, or the RAW before the 18th!

SnailBeast
December 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
I predict we`ll see more of Naruto and Ko vs Tobi. All Konoha can do is nothing for him.
btw first one)

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 05:18 PM
i predict that team 8 does their little attack on him and nothing happens and they are like, WTF...o, and sasuke learns that he is still nothing compared to his brother.

~Andrew~
December 21, 2007, 05:25 PM
i really hope we'll see a "oh WTF?!"-chapter next time xD...but i doubt it..
for some reason i think the itachi-sasuke fight will only be a two-chapter-thing...
i wonder if tobi stand a chance against the konoha-guys with their "Formation B" o.o...or conversely xD
well ...i actually expect that we'll see the start of the (hebi/)suigetsu/kisame fight and maybe that someone (i think it was tsunade?) get the deathmessage from jiraiya

adel123456789
December 21, 2007, 05:32 PM
im sure its sasuke vs itachi but we saw what happend a few chapters ago. it ended like that but it didnt continu up untell now after a couple of chapters.

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 05:43 PM
Konoha 8 try to distract Tobi, after creating a diversion Kakashi whips out a Mangekyou sharingan. Tobi, surprised, easily reverses the attacks on Kakashi making him narrowly avoid a Space/Time rip.

Konoha 8 are like WTF whilst Tobi gets distracted y a butterfly.

Also Zetsu eats Kisame because he was in the moo for fish.

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 05:47 PM
I think we will most likely see Itachi and Sasuke going at it, while Zetzu watches on. Itachi will most likely do some sharingan magic only to be repelled by Sasuke's magic. The Konaha 8 will most likely try their formation B and might have some success. We will see Pain and Konan ready to go hunt the Kyuubi. :)

dewy
December 21, 2007, 05:59 PM
Yea, I am thinking, it might be more on the Itachi vs Sasuke Fight now...

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
i think next week will most likely show us a clip from all 3 locations...a couple pages on kisame, a couple on naruto, and a couple on sasuke. and the remaining will go to tsunade and the info she will learn

Yvese
December 21, 2007, 06:04 PM
Thank god we can finally lay to rest the Tobi = Obito theory. Hopefully this will shut up anyone that still thinks otherwise now that this chapter practically confirms it 100%.

Back on topic..

Next chapter we will definately see Ma frog and Tsunade. If it's not Ma/Pa frog, then it's probably the frog with the key. We'll also see Sasuke vs Itachi finally..

bean
December 21, 2007, 06:05 PM
Thank god we can finally lay to rest the Tobi = Obito theory. Hopefully this will shut up anyone that still thinks otherwise now that this chapter practically confirms it 100%.

Back on topic..

Next chapter we will definately see Ma frog and Tsunade. If it's not Ma/Pa frog, then it's probably the frog with the key. We'll also see Sasuke vs Itachi finally..

how did this chapter do that?

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 06:10 PM

To my understanding all it did is confirm that Madara=Tobi

The Tobi=Obito won't die until what's beneath the mask is finally revealed

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 06:13 PM

Well I think he meant since Pain said that Madara ordered him to hunt the Kyuubi, it not tobi or anyone else. I agree with the fact that tobi is madara, but I doubt that the debate of obito-tobi-madara will stop unless the mask is taken off. :)

Paradoxicon
December 21, 2007, 06:15 PM
yeah, the Madara in Obito's body theory still can't be ruled out.

I guess those numbers on Pa's back are pages and lines of Jiraya's book that deal with "Pain" whoever he is.

so many things I want to see next. Tobi is just too funny, Uchihas finally battling it out, but even a talk between Tsunade and the first frog would be okay.

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 06:17 PM
yea...unfortunetly the tobi/obito theory isn't proven false yet. but who knows, it is very likely and would be good twist but i dont really want it to happen. but i think it is true because that would explain how kakashi got his MS...maybe madara got it for obito and kakashi got it because thats his eye tecnically.

on another note...jiraya could have beaten pain...that makes me extremely happy and makes pein not as god like.
but this also leads me to believe 1 thing. pein might actually be nagato or yahiko because when he was talking to jiraya, he said "we kept the secret, otherwise we would have lost"
and "farewell my former teacher" so whoever pein is, he was jiraya's former student and felt that if jiraya knew who he was, then he would have lost.

i think thats a giant hint IMO

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 06:19 PM
I love how that there's now three characters in Akatsuki that are really mysterious.

There's Pain and his bodies as well as his 'secret' ie identity

Tobi and his abition as well as what really is beneath that Mask.
(One eye sharingan, similar hair and mask of course the Obito theory is an option)

And of course Zetsu... Split personality, knows more than he lets on...
He's the real Dark Horse because he witnessed the Sasuke-Naruto fight in part I. In all honesty he could've taken Naruto then and there but obviously Akatsuki's goals lay truly in the Sharingan rather than partly with the tailed beasts.

orglee
December 21, 2007, 06:19 PM
My predictions:
Not sure it will come out in 384 but i think Jiraiya isn't dead. Maybe I'm to optimistic about it but well everything can happen and Jiraiya dead isn't one all fans expects besides this part of story can join Tsunade with ero sennin :P

That one-eyed freak ( Tobi ) is Madara or somehow Uchiha Itach is Madara
(well I thought about it when Pain was talking with that weird "plant dude" i think Zetsu is the name)

What do you think about my predictions should I become fortune-teller ? :D

mascotage
December 21, 2007, 06:25 PM
My predictions:
Not sure it will come out in 384 but i think Jiraiya isn't dead. Maybe I'm to optimistic about it but well everything can happen and Jiraiya dead isn't one all fans expects besides this part of story can join Tsunade with ero sennin :P

That one-eyed freak ( Tobi ) is Madara or somehow Uchiha Itach is Madara
(well I thought about it when Pain was talking with that weird "plant dude" i think Zetsu is the name)

What do you think about my predictions should I become fortune-teller ? :D

yeah sure you can become a fortune-teller. I mean, they suck at telling the future so your right on track.

Paradoxicon
December 21, 2007, 06:25 PM
on another note...jiraya could have beaten pain...that makes me extremely happy and makes pein not as god like.
but this also leads me to believe 1 thing. pein might actually be nagato or yahiko because when he was talking to jiraya, he said "we kept the secret, otherwise we would have lost"
and "farewell my former teacher" so whoever pein is, he was jiraya's former student and felt that if jiraya knew who he was, then he would have lost.

Not really a giant hint. We still only know that he's a former student of Jiraya. He could still be Nagato, Yahiko, one of Yondaimes teammates or Yondaime's evil part that wasnt sealed or some other wild thing ;)

But Im also glad that Pain is back to his way of idealism and acknowledging power. Like he did as AL hologram. Made him appear much more powerful than this lunatic speech about being a god.

bradz22
December 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
i'm not sure what he means about that secret. can someone explain it to me??

so is jiraiya really dead???

can't wait for itachi sasuke fight.

lordHokage
December 21, 2007, 06:35 PM
Prediction: I predict Granny Tsunade would not break down and cry. :D

jodi
December 21, 2007, 06:38 PM
Before predict I need to know one thing

Pain said "He got away" to Jiraya or to the toad?
because in others translation Pain says: "Is he scaping from us??"

so, thats very suspicious
what you think?

lazyboyrod
December 21, 2007, 06:38 PM
I think this chapter is going to be about Sasuke and Itachi.

Audition
December 21, 2007, 06:49 PM
I predict that swamp had healing powers hehe

next chapter would be very predicable

Tobi will unleash some of his powers and some glimpse of Itachi x Sasuke fight

hopefully Kishimoto will add Tsunade and Jiraiya scenes :s

bean
December 21, 2007, 06:49 PM
I predict jiraiya is going to return later on in the manga...there, I said it.

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 07:01 PM
Before predict I need to know one thing

Pain said "He got away" to Jiraya or to the toad?
because in others translation Pain says: "Is he scaping from us??"

so, thats very suspicious
what you think?

I think he meant the frog since they were only trying to stop him from leaving cuz of coded message. I doubt it's Jiraiya cuz he sank cuz of the rock being destroyed by the fist attack. :)
[hr]

I predict jiraiya is going to return later on in the manga...there, I said it.

I second it, so anyone else wanna join :)

jodi
December 21, 2007, 07:05 PM
I think he meant the frog since they were only trying to stop him from leaving cuz of coded message. I doubt it's Jiraiya cuz he sank cuz of the rock being destroyed by the fist attack. :)
<hr noshade size="1">

but he put his hand on the water... the frog would be in shreds if hit by that cosmic flying punch...

Sign me in!

segua
December 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
My prediction: a new legend is born in the Rain country of the sleeping Toad prince at the bottom of the ocean. Whichever princess kisses him shall revive him and become his queen and live happily ever after.

The Toad will reach Tsunade. Tsunade has a break down but when Shizune comes running through, Tsunade will fake her crying and says it's one of those days where she wants to cry. Shizune nods and leaves.

Seriously though, Tsunade might rally up Konoha for a showdown with Pein. Team Konoha that's pursuing Sasuke would be called back. Naruto shrugs and doesn't understand why. Everyone awaits Jiraiya only to learn from the Toad Elders that he's dead. Everyone is shocked. Funeral session. Everyone in black for the third time. (Actually, that might be two chapters away.) As team Konoha leaves, Tobi makes a remark that pisses Naruto off transforming him into the Kyuubi. Everyone who has not seen Naruto this way will be shocked. Most especially Hinata who might have trouble trying to cope with who Naruto really is. (More sympathy for our protagonist? I think so.)

Kyuubi v Madara. Naruto manages to knock of Madara's mask revealing himself. Madara acknowledges Naruto's strength and might say something along the line of hoping Naruto won't disappoint. Then we see Madara sitting on the top of the stone Madara saying whether or not Naruto will become a Toad or a fox.

Sasuke kills Itachi only to find out Itachi gave Sasuke a freebie. Zetsu is sitting "in" the sidelines watching the fight while munching on Jiraiya.

Drew7898
December 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
I Get The Feelin J-man Will Be Back In Some Shape Or Form

segua
December 21, 2007, 07:15 PM
Well, J-man might be in a state of frozen animation or he is actually a bushin. The realy pervy sage is inside the Toad making his way to Tsunade. Jiraiya remarks that Pein was able to take on his strongest kage bushin lol. Another test for his pathetically sad Rain students.

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 07:16 PM
but he put his hand on the water... the frog would be in shreds if hit by that cosmic flying punch...

Well Pa could have summoned himself out of there right before the punch was about to hit him. I looked at the pic again, Pain does put his hand on the water, maybe he was checking for Jiraiya. :)

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

im so in

Well Pa could have summoned himself out of there right before the punch was about to hit him. I looked at the pic again, Pain does put his hand on the water, maybe he was checking for Jiraiya. :)

i always thought he was checking for the frog because jiraya was prolly thought to be as dead...they did say it was a "dying message" note the dying part lol

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 07:45 PM
next chapter, tsunade will decode tha code on pa's back. tobi will run to interrupt sasuke/itachi fight and naruto will be told jiraiya is dead and so on...
then, itachi will die and tobi and sasuke will fight.
tobi will reveal that he is sasuke's ancestor: madara and sasuke will loose and be taken as a new body by tobi and zetsu. then, zetsu will observe tha kisame/suigetsu fight.

naruto will go to find pein, and pein will get :pwned!!!! heheheheheheheheh...:kukuku

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 07:47 PM
and all that will happen in the first page of next week chapter lol

but while i think tsunade will decode the message, i dont think it will be for a while.
and there is no way itachi will die. nah, i just cant see it happening lol

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 07:54 PM
ill change all that to tha next few chapters.

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 07:58 PM
so now that madara is confirmed as tobi...how is madara tobi? he should be extremely old so there has to be some sort of body switching going on. lets not forget that the whole idea behind akatsuki is a group of people who seem to strive to be immortal and never dying.

what do you guys think about the whole tobi-madara-OBITO theory. hate to say it...but i think madara might be controlling his body.

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 08:07 PM
there's a theory that madara and danzou r somehow related since there once was a famous japanese ninja named katou danzou. he was nicknamed "Tobi" danzou. if u thnk 'bout it, danzou has no left eye like tobi. it could mean they share bodies and thats why tobi is untouchable. also jiraiya said to tsunade: be aware of tha root. does this mean something?

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 08:07 PM
I think we will see Naruto and Konaha 8 finally accomplishing a successful attack on Tobi (Madara), I wonder if the sharingan will be revealed from both sides, Kakashi and Madara. Itachi will make Sasuke realize that he is still to young to talk big, and MS should take care of that. Tsunade will most likely see Ma and the ibiki frog. :)

Side Note: Does anyone know what this image, from 2,3 and the 5 panel, is it the hokage mountain or something. :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga-images/series/Naruto/383-010.jpg

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 08:14 PM
I think we will see Naruto and Konaha 8 finally accomplishing a successful attack on Tobi (Madara), I wonder if the sharingan will be revealed from both sides, Kakashi and Madara. Itachi will make Sasuke realize that he is still to young to talk big, and MS should take care of that. Tsunade will most likely see Ma and the ibiki frog. :)

Side Note: Does anyone know what this image, from 2,3 and the 5 panel, is it the hokage mountain or something. :)

thats tha face carvings of tha hokage on tha mountain. strange that only shodai and nidaime are reflecting in tha water...
wait a second?:headscratch
wasn't madara and shodai enemies!!?
it's a message that madara is coming!!!!!!:o

bean
December 21, 2007, 08:16 PM

it's ripples in the water that clear out to reflect the hokage mountain
[hr]

thats tha face carvings of tha hokage on tha mountain. strange that only shodai and nidaime are reflecting in tha water...
wait a second?:headscratch
wasn't madara and shodai enemies!!?
it's a message that madara is coming!!!!!!:o

looks like saru and minato to me...

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 08:16 PM
when i first saw it i thought it was jiraya's face but the more i looked at it, it looked like the hokage mountain. and it makes sense it is the hokage mountain because they are all great shinobi's that have died protecting the village so it is showing tsunade that jiraya has joined the others in the afterlife

it looks like the 3rd and 4th to me

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 08:19 PM
ohh yeahh it is saru and minato...
panicked for no reason...:darn

bean
December 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
so now that madara is confirmed as tobi...how is madara tobi? he should be extremely old so there has to be some sort of body switching going on. lets not forget that the whole idea behind akatsuki is a group of people who seem to strive to be immortal and never dying.

what do you guys think about the whole tobi-madara-OBITO theory. hate to say it...but i think madara might be controlling his body.

...that happened like twenty chapters ago...

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 08:22 PM
Do you guys think there is some foreshadowing in the pic of San and Yondy being shown. Is it cuz Jiraiya being the student of San and Teacher of Yondy. :)

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 08:27 PM
Do you guys think there is some foreshadowing in the pic of San and Yondy being shown. Is it cuz Jiraiya being the student of San and Teacher of Yondy. :)

pretty much..i think it would be kind of cool if jiraya went up on the mountain as well but unfortunetly i think it is reserved for hokages only. even though he should have been one.

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 08:28 PM
sensei dies, student dies. the guy in tha middle then dies.
they all died very bravely...jiraiya~, minato~, sarutobi~
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~
(T_T)

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 08:30 PM
Well Jiraiya's gonna (should) be the exception, he deserves to be up there just cuz San wanted him to be an Hokage, and Yondy considered Jiraiya as the greatest Shinobi. That itself is more than enough for him to be immortalized in the mountain, :)

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 08:32 PM
well he'll go on tha brave hero grave...
thats for sure...

Zeus-Tails
December 21, 2007, 09:06 PM
So, Zetsu knew Tobi was Madara all along? He surely didn't seem surprised when Pein mentioned him. Interesting...

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 09:11 PM
I wonder if anyone has any theories on Tobi's split personaility.

It's on trait that he and Zetsu share except idiot Tobi doesn't argue Madara Tobi. Which would be funny.

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
What split personality? I think his stupid act is most likely a facade to keep up his identity of Madara a secret. :)

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 09:20 PM
What split personality? I think his stupid act is most likely a facade to keep up his identity of Madara a secret. :)

Yeah but why act like a monkey-boy in front of Zetsu who is aware of Madara. At least the Black Zetsu. Who knows maybe Madara was a kidder in his day :)

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 09:22 PM
Well Jiraiya's gonna (should) be the exception, he deserves to be up there just cuz San wanted him to be an Hokage, and Yondy considered Jiraiya as the greatest Shinobi. That itself is more than enough for him to be immortalized in the mountain, :)
agreed. and besides, he should have been hokage but he refused because he didn't think of himself as worthy but he was so he should be put on the wall IMHO

yea...but it is sort of stupid to do that because lets list off all the people who already knew about him being madara.....
1) pein
2) konan
3) zetsu
4) most likely itachi but not proven

all thats left is kisame and deidera and if itachi knows, im sure kisame must know also because those two seem to be partners in crime and if one left akatsuki the other prolly would too IMO.
poor deidera lol

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah but why act like a monkey-boy in front of Zetsu who is aware of Madara. At least the Black Zetsu. Who knows maybe Madara was a kidder in his day :)

I don't think Zetzu knows that Tobi is Madara, since he believed Tobi to have died in the deidara explosion. He could know that Madara is someone above Pain, without having seen him in person. :)

Inkovic
December 21, 2007, 09:26 PM
Well here's what irks me. Why would Tobi bother being an Akatsuki member in the first place if he has to avoid his identity being revealed? He would've been fine as a creepy observer without the lovable partnership with Deidara.

GOKURO-3君
December 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
well its a mystery...

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 09:33 PM
Well we don't know Madara's ambitions and what his plans are. He could've have joined in cuz other members could ask to take new ninja's as members (am I kind of stretching ) :)

narutokuro
December 21, 2007, 10:53 PM
sensei dies, student dies. the guy in tha middle then dies.
they all died very bravely...jiraiya~, minato~, sarutobi~
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~
(T_T)

In the end Naruto will die too. The kubii will come back to konoha and say something like "although the kid was annoying, he had spunk." Then the kyubii will revive naruto. the end shikamaru will still be hokage.

Major rewind...i think the msg on pa frog is a call number to one of jiraiya's books on j-man's book shelf or library.

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 11:33 PM
the book theory is an obvious one...unfortunetly we cant do much but just speculate on who pein might be. after this chapter, im starting to think that maybe pein might be yahiko or nagato after all.

i mean he was talking about jiraya as he was his former student but after the last couple of chapters, i was convinced that he couldn't be nagato or yahiko but now im confused again lol.

NNGirl
December 21, 2007, 11:54 PM
Konoha team will make a distraction allowing Naruto (and maybe Sakura) to escape.
I'm thinking that Itachi/Sasuke will be a short battle because someone will interrupt it.
adn i don't know what but Ihad the idea that Sasuke will be captured (maye Itachi will say something like "if you want to know the truth about the Clan go to Konoha" and Sasuke allow to get captured), and he will be a time in a prison.

Audition
December 22, 2007, 12:30 AM
Prediction:

Jiraiya is preparing for the chapter 1 of "The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto"

He pulls out one of the swords for his pen and the blood for ink :P

Inkovic
December 22, 2007, 12:43 AM
Prediction:

Jiraiya will then reveal his name is Jiraiya Kishimoto and he will release his story every week or so in a manga form then eventually make it into a successful anime series :P

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:51 AM
Prediction:

how will he write...he is underwater?

Audition
December 22, 2007, 12:53 AM
^ On Pa frog of course :)

Oh wait I think Jiraiya will rename the novel to "Teh Tale of Uber Narutard" XD

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 01:09 AM
i personally think it is time for the story to revolve around naruto. i am convinced that naruto has matured greatly. lets just take the madara situation into account.
an enemy appeared before the team and was distinguished as an akatsuki.
naruto immediately sends a KB to attack from behind with a rasengan
when this fails, he then goes and tries to attack again but is kicked in the water, which he later gets out of and he seems angry but he is keeping his cool

in the past, he would have lost his temper and prolly started going nine tails already but it seems to me like he is making strategies and is maturing greatly.

segua
December 22, 2007, 01:19 AM
They find out that those numbers actually make up to form a ISBN number for one of Jiraiya's book. Jiraiya's limited edition master piece novel!

fox26
December 22, 2007, 01:44 AM
I personally think after Naruto Finds out about Jiraiya's death wil be a important factor to narutos growth beacuse erosanin was really close to him he was like a grandfather to him and he will understand how it is to lose someone that is close to you and will become a lot more mature,serious then he was before Just Like PEIN said that pain will force a human to mature.And Naruto will train with yamato and kakashi to learn his 2nd element and then leave the village for while to train with the toads

jodi
December 22, 2007, 02:04 AM
Well here's what irks me. Why would Tobi bother being an Akatsuki member in the first place if he has to avoid his identity being revealed? He would've been fine as a creepy observer without the lovable partnership with Deidara.

I guess he wanted to see a fight between Deidara x Sasuke
or anyone x Sasuke

or even wanted to watch Itachi and not Sasuke

but probably that was his reason

and the code on pa's back is the book pages for sure
Probably Kakashi will decode it, so I guess it won't be soon

bigtymer32
December 22, 2007, 03:05 AM
should be some good battles next chapter.i see the konaha 8 getting toyed with by tobi. itachi sasuke finally getting under way :)

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 03:32 AM
Well Jiraya went out realy honorable,i will miss him,he was a good ninja and he always cracked me up,but it been better if he fighted someone who wasnt fighting 6 on 1,Pain sucks,if they fought one on one,Jiraya would still be here,Pain u aint worth shit.

Okay now on da Sasuke Itachi fight,i think it will get realy tense,Sasuke will go at him,like he newer,ever,ever,ever,ever went ion anyone before.This will be an awesome battle,but Sasuke will fal thats what.

Then Madara is Tobi,but Madara is inside Obitos body somehow.I wonder what did Madara mean by "Is it time now?" did he mean to show his face,or who is or just to fight with them.Well i actualy dont know how Madara will beat everyone of them,but it will be very interesting,very interesting cause Naruto needs to get caught.

enmymiguel
December 22, 2007, 04:53 AM
a the end of naruto show this will be the battle fiel NARUTO vs PAIN... TOBI vs SASUKE... KAKASHI/YAMATO vs OROCHIMARU and SAKURA/SAI vs ZETZU.
and i think sasuke will win because daidara waz prepare to kill itachi but sasuke beat him plus sasuke have a beast like naruto inside remenber guys the white snake.sasuke will use the power off inmotality

shachi
December 22, 2007, 04:55 AM
Predictions:

1. I expect Sasuke vs. Itachi next chapter almost exclusively. Would Kishimoto have us wait two weeks and not deliver some good action? I hope not.

2. I don't know what to expect from Itachi. If he's going to assess how powerful Sasuke has become then I believe he'll take it easy on him at first and then use increasingly more lethal jutsu. I don't think we'll see Tsukiyomi for a few chapters. I think we'll see Amaterasu soon after.

3. As far as this battle goes, Sasuke will rely on his keen intellect and quick thinking to parry Itachi's attacks at first. I expect him to activate curse seal level 1 to take it to Itachi, and to activate level 2 to compensate when Itachi shifts into Mangekyo mode. Finally, I expect we'll see some Orochimaru-like ruthlessness from Sasuke in the late stages of the battle, with a special emphasis on kinjutsu.

4. Sasuke won't fall for Tsukiyomi this time. It may have taken years for Deidara to train his eye to resist the Sharingan, but it will only take Sasuke a matter of hours.

guesswho
December 22, 2007, 05:42 AM
I predict we will first see what happens between Tobi and Konoha-gang but that will only take couple pages and then the rest of the chapter will be about Sasuke and Itachi

karimamin
December 22, 2007, 08:23 AM
My predictions
------------------
1) Jiraya is not dead. Sorry he floated to the bottom of the lake and started talking about writing a new story about Naruto. No body floated to the surface (since when do bodies sink?).

2) Sasuke get's pwn'd by Itachi. C'mon people, there's no way ever ever ever ever ever that Sasuke will beat Itachi. Unless Itachi really is going blind. I see Sasuke going CS2 and getting slapped around with Itachi saying, "How dare you use Orichimaru's power blah blah instead of your Uchiha heritage." Then plot hole no-jutsu happens and Sasuke gains some sort of super mange-sharigan super delux which he uses to land a hit on Itachi (but doesn't defeat him). Similar to Gohan and Goku. Gohan was all strong and had all this potential but Goku would still smother him.

3) Tobi fucks up Yamamoto (The true copy cat ninja). He's just a first hokage clone with a little skill. I see he dying because everyone likes Kakashi and one of them has to die. Tobi also reveals that his name is Madara Obito. The grandson of the original Uchiha Madara.

4) Kisame loses. Sorry but it's hard to use water jutsu on a guy who can actually turn into water. Talk about giving away power.

black_burn
December 22, 2007, 10:29 AM
Most likely Samehada will come into play in the Hebi VS Kisame fight, can't see Kisame breaking a sweat to beat them , Madara/Tobi has like two people who totally hate him that he fought in the past (Kyuubi , Yamamoto) ,Itachi will go all Uchiha on Sasuke and show him CS2 was a waste of time.

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 10:30 AM
a the end of naruto show this will be the battle fiel NARUTO vs PAIN... TOBI vs SASUKE... KAKASHI/YAMATO vs OROCHIMARU and SAKURA/SAI vs ZETZU.
and i think sasuke will win because daidara waz prepare to kill itachi but sasuke beat him plus sasuke have a beast like naruto inside remenber guys the white snake.sasuke will use the power off inmotality

Well NAruto vs Pain,will happen but thats gonna take some big time dude.Tobi vs Sasuke,dont think about that and damn man u planed all the batlles that cant be taken in da next chapter but in like 20 chapters in da future.

Who said Deidara was stronger then Itachi,yeah Deidara is cool and is my fav akatsuki member but u saw that how long Deidara trained his eye,Sasuke still used sharingan genjutsus easily and Deidara was caught in it.White snake??Sasuke wont use that.

Predictions:

1. I expect Sasuke vs. Itachi next chapter almost exclusively. Would Kishimoto have us wait two weeks and not deliver some good action? I hope not.

2. I don't know what to expect from Itachi. If he's going to assess how powerful Sasuke has become then I believe he'll take it easy on him at first and then use increasingly more lethal jutsu. I don't think we'll see Tsukiyomi for a few chapters. I think we'll see Amaterasu soon after.

3. As far as this battle goes, Sasuke will rely on his keen intellect and quick thinking to parry Itachi's attacks at first. I expect him to activate curse seal level 1 to take it to Itachi, and to activate level 2 to compensate when Itachi shifts into Mangekyo mode. Finally, I expect we'll see some Orochimaru-like ruthlessness from Sasuke in the late stages of the battle, with a special emphasis on kinjutsu.

4. Sasuke won't fall for Tsukiyomi this time. It may have taken years for Deidara to train his eye to resist the Sharingan, but it will only take Sasuke a matter of hours.

I think Sasuke will activate hes c1 in some other chpater,i think Itachi and Sasuke battle in da upcoming chapter will just be a warm up then well see some atack,i agree Itachi will take it easy on him,Sasuke still wiont beeat him and i still think something shockin will come out of Itachis lips.Sasuke needs some more years of training to catch Itachi.I dont think Sasuke has that ruthlesnes Orachimaru had,remeber he orders his guys not to kill anyone,we seen that he took out like 50 guys and hasnt killed one,maybe he has fallen to the dark side,but he aint a killer,he wants to kill one person,thats his goal.He may use that ruthlesnes on Itachi,but not like Orahimaru.

Im happy seein Sasukes face,i realy miss the dude,Kishimoto needs to show him more,even tho hes off somewhere.

My predictions
------------------
1) Jiraya is not dead. Sorry he floated to the bottom of the lake and started talking about writing a new story about Naruto. No body floated to the surface (since when do bodies sink?).

2) Sasuke get's pwn'd by Itachi. C'mon people, there's no way ever ever ever ever ever that Sasuke will beat Itachi. Unless Itachi really is going blind. I see Sasuke going CS2 and getting slapped around with Itachi saying, "How dare you use Orichimaru's power blah blah instead of your Uchiha heritage." Then plot hole no-jutsu happens and Sasuke gains some sort of super mange-sharigan super delux which he uses to land a hit on Itachi (but doesn't defeat him). Similar to Gohan and Goku. Gohan was all strong and had all this potential but Goku would still smother him.

3) Tobi fucks up Yamamoto (The true copy cat ninja). He's just a first hokage clone with a little skill. I see he dying because everyone likes Kakashi and one of them has to die. Tobi also reveals that his name is Madara Obito. The grandson of the original Uchiha Madara.

4) Kisame loses. Sorry but it's hard to use water jutsu on a guy who can actually turn into water. Talk about giving away power.

Okay now,thats absurd.Sorry man i dont want to admit it but Jiraya is death,maybe his not death but hes diening thats for sure,people say things like that before they die,this is not the first time ive seen someone talk like that before his death.

Sasuke could defeat Itachi,but right now he cant,maybe somehow his going to make miracle but that the only way how he is going to do that.Itachi wont say somthing as pointless as "How dare you use Orichimaru's power blah blah instead of your Uchiha heritage."he doesnt care abiout his clan,he killed them after all.Sasuke wont obtain the sharingan u speak off,maybe someone will come to help Sasuke but i cant think that happenin.

Who cares that hes a little clone,hes still hman and hes strong.Why should Yammato die because of Kakashi,he still gets plenty of screen time.Yammato wont die.And Madara Obito,may god are u kidding me??Madara Obito,maybe Uchiha Obito,Uchiha is da second name not Madara,Madara is a name,Tobi is Madara but in Obitos body,thats all.

ManyHack
December 22, 2007, 10:55 AM
Can it be that Zetsu is part of pein's weakness... like the missing link of is bodies. Or since Yahiko/Nagato are no more... could they be Zetsu! Lets go wilder and Pein is a creation of the two!

About Jiryia, if he as toad magic, could he go in sleep mode under the water, like frogs in winter... and wait for is princess to revive him.

And i still think that madara is possessing Obito's body.

Predictions: Team Konoha will fail.. Sasuke will kick the living crap of is Brother... but will soon find out that he let him beat him... for is last wishes in is dying bed. Kisume will pawned Suigetsu ass, while the rest of Hebi tries to stay from the grip of Juugo... Will finish with some tears of Tsunade while holding Ma Frog.

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 11:29 AM
Predictions: Team Konoha will fail.. Sasuke will kick the living crap of is Brother... but will soon find out that he let him beat him... for is last wishes in is dying bed. Kisume will pawned Suigetsu ass, while the rest of Hebi tries to stay from the grip of Juugo... Will finish with some tears of Tsunade while holding Ma Frog.

Konoha will fail,so will Sasuke,but i dont think Itachi will die that way,he has more behind him then just that,i think he is plannin something with Tobi.Tsunade will cry,she will,but i kinda wonder if she even will be shown,i wish she would.Kisame and Suigetsu are probably just enjoyin the fight and talkin about old times,while fighting.

And i still think that madara is possessing Obito's body.

Yeah i think that way aswell.

About Jiryia, if he as toad magic, could he go in sleep mode under the water, like frogs in winter... and wait for is princess to revive him.

Nah hes death,he wanted to die as a honorable shinobi,he did that,if he came back to life,that wouldnt be that honorable,RIP.

Can it be that Zetsu is part of pein's weakness... like the missing link of is bodies. Or since Yahiko/Nagato are no more... could they be Zetsu! Lets go wilder and Pein is a creation of the two!

Thats an intereting idea,but i doubt that,i dont think Zetsu has some deep plot around him,hes just an akatsuki meber that is left out of not many of them,i still dont know how can Zetsu fight,i realy dont!

mad_s
December 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

I join this club too. More than ever I think that Jirayia will come back in the future, after healing on the frog mountain. He will appear again on last fights for the shinobi world.

Also, for a strange reason, I do think that, for a weird reason, the Sannin will be forced to work together again. That would be a great part of the manga.

mags
December 22, 2007, 11:46 AM
I think we'll see some more of Tobi vs. Konoha, but I don't think this playful Tobi will ever really go all out against them. Doesn't seem like he really cares to defeat them. As for Naruto going kyuubi, I'm not sure I see this. It looks as if he wants to stop relying on the 9 tails strength and stay in control. Plus, Yamato is there to keep him in line, and theres always the talk they had about Naruto's true strength in Ch299.

We'll probably also see some more of Itachi vs. Sasuke. I still think theres a lot more to Itachi than some are giving him credit for. If he can move at the same speed as Sasuke, I don't see how the kid can win. Itachi was the leader of ANBU at age 12, which means he's probably pretty cunning and smart, and been a member of akatsuki for a while. I suspect hes been learning new jutsu through fighting and training in the meanwhile.

Last few pages I think will be tsunade getting the bad news and her reaction.

mbacarra
December 22, 2007, 12:18 PM
you wanna know what pein's secret really is? zetsu ate nagato and yahiko, digested them both into one person and either excreted them out or barfed in the process. :p :darn now that's something. hahahahaha

seriously speaking, I was wondering if one of the pein bodies could actually be telepathic or something. I remember when Jiraiya was able to determine pein's real identity, he was suddenly attacked from beneath and his throat was the one damaged first so he could not speak or something.

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:23 PM
same speed as sasuke? remember when he showed up in konoha and did some hand spells....even kakashi admitted that he couldnt even follow his hand signs. (ch 142 pg 9)
i dont think sasuke is that fast

SoulFury
December 22, 2007, 12:28 PM
I'm thinking about this:

Zetsu is a some kind of plant, so maybe he can use mokuton jutsu(i think this could be obvious). So this make me think one thing. Could be Zetsu another one of the 60 experiment childs with 1st hokage DNA, like Yamato?

my predictions, more 8 team battle and something about tsunade.

ManyHack
December 22, 2007, 12:40 PM
Thats an intereting idea,but i doubt that,i dont think Zetsu has some deep plot around him,hes just an akatsuki meber that is left out of not many of them,i still dont know how can Zetsu fight,i realy dont!

Well that's what make this theory plausible. We don't know much of him.. except the fact he is always there at the end of combats and he as a collection of dead bodies. He knows about Madara and Pein's plot.

we will have to wait... and read.

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:43 PM
i dont think zetsu can use mokuton. all we know about his is that he is a plant and seems to just be the scout for akatsuki. it could be very likely that all he is for is to be the eyes and to gain information. if he has any attacks though, i would assume it would be a plant attack though.

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 12:48 PM
Well Jiraya went out realy honorable,i will miss him,he was a good ninja and he always cracked me up,but it been better if he fighted someone who wasnt fighting 6 on 1,Pain sucks,if they fought one on one,Jiraya would still be here,Pain u aint worth shit.

Well Pain admitted that if Jiraiya knew his secret he would be defeated that meant that Jiraiya could have won against 6 of them. That is a great way to die, even in Jiraiya's death he makes people cry like a baby. :)

Then Madara is Tobi,but Madara is inside Obitos body somehow.I wonder what did Madara mean by "Is it time now?" did he mean to show his face,or who is or just to fight with them.Well i actualy dont know how Madara will beat everyone of them,but it will be very interesting,very interesting cause Naruto needs to get caught.

He said maybe now is a good time, I also thought that he might remove his mask or reveal the sharingan. I think the formation B will have some success but they will lose at the end or someone will keep Madara buzy so Naruto can go after Sasuke. :)

Side Note: Hollow Kurono joins the Naruto club, YES :)

I'm thinking about this:

Zetsu is a some kind of plant, so maybe he can use mokuton jutsu(i think this could be obvious). So this make me think one thing. Could be Zetsu another one of the 60 experiment childs with 1st hokage DNA, like Yamato?

my predictions, more 8 team battle and something about tsunade.

Mokuton is made when you mix earth and water elements together to form wood. Since Shodai and Yamato (cuz of shodai's dna) are the only person able to use it, I doubt Zetzu knows. Well Oro said that everyone died, but he was suprised that Yamato was alive, maybe Zetzu could have gotten alive as well, but Oro said that he experimented on children. Zetzu is a plant with two personalities, that kind makes it obvious he was not a normal human child. :)

Who said Deidara was stronger then Itachi,yeah Deidara is cool and is my fav akatsuki member but u saw that how long Deidara trained his eye,Sasuke still used sharingan genjutsus easily and Deidara was caught in it.White snake??Sasuke wont use that.

Agreed:)
Deidara is a very powerful, but I have to say against Itachi he does not rank up. He trained his eye to counter the sharingan but he had a hard time against Sasuke, just imagine against Itachi, whose sharingan is more powerful than Sasuke. :)

Im happy seein Sasukes face,i realy miss the dude,Kishimoto needs to show him more,even tho hes off somewhere.

Well Sasuke finally smiled in 383. he had a smirk when Itachi said show me your eyesight (damn that was a good line). :)

Kaborochi
December 22, 2007, 12:54 PM
My Predictions:

I believe that Pa, one of the Ni Dai Sennin, will go back to Konoha and reveal to Tsunade what Jiraiya inscribed into his back. I believe that the numbers are actually page numbers from his first book that will help unmask Pain's identity. To Pain, who has never heard of that book, he would only assume to be some secret code and would not understand its significance.

starscreem6
December 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
My prediection is that Pain is actually nagato. Yahiko acts as the leaders of the bodies while nagato stays in the background. AT the end of the fight Yahiko says " I can give you no greater compliment my former teacher" That's the compassion that Yahiko always had leaking out.

R.I.P Jiryia

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 01:55 PM
Well since Pain said the secret helped him win, and the secret is most likely his identity. Jiraiya already thought that Nagato could be him, so if that's the case Jiraiya should have won. :)

Inkovic
December 22, 2007, 02:02 PM
I wonder where Nagato's original body because that is a mystery...

piscesking
December 22, 2007, 02:08 PM
I think Nagato is the last villain................

bighawke5
December 22, 2007, 02:11 PM
i see naruto using some of kyuubi's chakra to boost his stats (like when he fought neji, sasuke or kakuzu and his eyes go red) i dont expect him to go kyubi though cuz he doesnt want to rely on it anymore plus like someone else said yamato's there.

cant wait to see the team work of both kakashi and yamato...their taijutsu skills and ninjutsu skills must be something amazing...

i see tobi toying with some of them and hinata probably figuring out something about his body or kakashi

i see itachi getting serious for the first time in the manga and showing expertise in other skills than genjutsu..expect to see some speed battles between the two...

one question i have is why is tobi fighting naruto when he already ordered pain to capture him? did he forget that already or does he have another purpose there

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 02:11 PM
Well that's what make this theory plausible. We don't know much of him.. except the fact he is always there at the end of combats and he as a collection of dead bodies. He knows about Madara and Pein's plot.

we will have to wait... and read.

Do u realy think Kishimoto will put another shockin character into the story,i mean Pein,Tobi,Kushina and Minato,Zetsu wont make the act,if Kishimoto makes Zetsu as good as Pein,so Zetsu must have his own goals,c'mon,Pein has goals,Tobi has goals,Itachi has goals,they dont act how the leader insists them,definantly Zetsu aint a deep character.Just an akatsuki member.

i dont think zetsu can use mokuton. all we know about his is that he is a plant and seems to just be the scout for akatsuki. it could be very likely that all he is for is to be the eyes and to gain information. if he has any attacks though, i would assume it would be a plant attack though.

Agreed,i think hes just a scout,but hes talking tone is realy strickt,he calls Tobi MAdara,when anyone would say Madara-sama,maybe Zetsu is special in some way,or is just rude.And Pein cant say shit to him,cause he needs him,for scoutin or other reason.I realy dont put him as a combat guy,he probably uses plant atacks,maybe like Yamato,who knows.This guy is strange!

Well Pain admitted that if Jiraiya knew his secret he would be defeated that meant that Jiraiya could have won against 6 of them. That is a great way to die, even in Jiraiya's death he makes people cry like a baby. :)

Well Ero-sanin is amazing,im happy for him.Hes a winner for me,Pein sucks,he will newer get any love from me,hes just a guy that cant fight one on one,i dont know what is hes secret,but it has to be big and it will shock us the same way when Tobi was revealed the real leader of Akatsuki!

He said maybe now is a good time, I also thought that he might remove his mask or reveal the sharingan. I think the formation B will have some success but they will lose at the end or someone will keep Madara buzy so Naruto can go after Sasuke. :)

Side Note: Hollow Kurono joins the Naruto club, YES :)

Yeah maybe he did,but u know Naruto ruined it,as usual and will teas us more,i wonder what is formation B,but there are so many of Konoha shinobi and they are all great,i wonder when they got the time to learn an atack like that.But i think if they work as a team,they can win,no matter if its Tobi or Pein or anyone,but knowing that Naruto needs to get caught,teamwork wont work here.

Hmm,i dont think Tobi is there,because of Naruto,i dont think hell let him go that easy,Naruto can escape but that will be big trouble,i think it would been great if Shikamaru came here,i agree with u man i think he can escape but then he beats everyone,well lets see,i agree and doubt it at the same moment.

Side note:Yeah!!Thanx.

Mokuton is made when you mix earth and water elements together to form wood. Since Shodai and Yamato (cuz of shodai's dna) are the only person able to use it, I doubt Zetzu knows. Well Oro said that everyone died, but he was suprised that Yamato was alive, maybe Zetzu could have gotten alive as well, but Oro said that he experimented on children. Zetzu is a plant with two personalities, that kind makes it obvious he was not a normal human child. :)

Orachimaru would have noticed that Zetsu can use mokuton,they both where in akatsuki,,maybe Zetsu was hiding all the time but i dont think Zetsu was an experiment of Oros,he just another strange shinobi from somewhere,hes a mutant,no hes not a mutant,hes a hanibalic plant,that has two personalities,lol.Weirdo!

Agreed:)
Deidara is a very powerful, but I have to say against Itachi he does not rank up. He trained his eye to counter the sharingan but he had a hard time against Sasuke, just imagine against Itachi, whose sharingan is more powerful than Sasuke. :)

Yeah we know Sasuke will loose,now how much time it will take for Itachi to beat him,i want Sasuke to succed,but that would be realy easy if Sasuke says im not as strong as Itachi yet and after a week hes going to fight him,hes realy in big trouble.He should have know that its a trap.

Well Sasuke finally smiled in 383. he had a smirk when Itachi said show me your eyesight (damn that was a good line). :)

Eyesight,lol,thats funny,Itachi is hilarious,damn a battle of eyes,yeah that is good,that he had a smile,hope he doesnt dissapoint us,he didnt when he was fightin Deidara.

My Predictions:

I believe that Pa, one of the Ni Dai Sennin, will go back to Konoha and reveal to Tsunade what Jiraiya inscribed into his back. I believe that the numbers are actually page numbers from his first book that will help unmask Pain's identity. To Pain, who has never heard of that book, he would only assume to be some secret code and would not understand its significance.

From his book,i dont know that seems more as a code,but it is probably his book,i wonder what will be shown in da book.

My prediection is that Pain is actually nagato. Yahiko acts as the leaders of the bodies while nagato stays in the background. AT the end of the fight Yahiko says " I can give you no greater compliment my former teacher" That's the compassion that Yahiko always had leaking out.

R.I.P Jiryia

Yeah but they changed,they changed alot,i dont think its Nagato or Yahiko,the only think thats left of Yahiko is his body,personality is gone.If it was Yahiko,he would not be as cruel as he is know,i think.But he changed so.

one question i have is why is tobi fighting naruto when he already ordered pain to capture him? did he forget that already or does he have another purpose there

Maybe Tobi aint there to capture him.Maybe Pein is on da way now to Naruto,but he got interupted and Tobi somehow found that out and went for Naruto himself,dont forget he wanted Sasuke,maybe Tobi went to interupt them,to let Itachi and Sasuke fight.Dont forget Tobi wants Sasuke as well.

Akihiko0
December 22, 2007, 02:16 PM
My predictions:

1.- Team konoha will fight vs "madara" and make some damage not just because its madara it means is invensible... And also remeber that we have a sharingan and a byakugan.

Not for nothing kishimoto put Hinata in the team she hasn't even show her tecnics and/or using her byakugan till now that someone told her to get an "eye" on madara xD.

2.- Itachi will pawn some sasuke ass XD but then sasuke will start getting more stronger and the true fight will began.

3.- Jiraiya its not dead. :amuse

Well thats what i think :p

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 02:46 PM
My predictions:

1.- Team konoha will fight vs "madara" and make some damage not just because its madara it means is invensible... And also remeber that we have a sharingan and a byakugan.

Well this is Madara who commands Pain to do his bidding, so I doubt he is a pushover. His sharingan is in another level than Kakashi's (it has to be, otherwise it would be lame):)

scuppo
December 22, 2007, 02:58 PM
maybe no chapter next week?

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
Well this is Madara who commands Pain to do his bidding, so I doubt he is a pushover. His sharingan is in another level than Kakashi's (it has to be, otherwise it would be lame):)

Hmm??Well i think theres more to his sharingan,i mean Tobis,remeber Kakashi has Tobis sharingan.That has to mean something,well atleast i think it does,yes Tobis sharingan is better then Kakashis,Itachis and Sasukes combined,but Kakashi,Yammato,Naruto and etc aint no pushovers aswell.

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 03:02 PM

this hasnt been proven yet. and we dont know how he is still alive. i personally think that there is a chance that he has obito's body which would mean that he would have the same eye as kakashi

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 03:08 PM
this hasnt been proven yet. and we dont know how he is still alive. i personally think that there is a chance that he has obito's body which would mean that he would have the same eye as kakashi

Well I don't buy the obito theory, but I will humor it. Well he has an Uchiha body which is perfect for his sharingan, and he commands a person who has the rinnegan (the most powerful eye). Madara is the founder of the Sharingan so that itself gives him a lot of advantage in the Sharingan department. :)

Hmm??Well i think theres more to his sharingan,i mean Tobis,remeber Kakashi has Tobis sharingan.That has to mean something,well atleast i think it does,yes Tobis sharingan is better then Kakashis,Itachis and Sasukes combined,but Kakashi,Yammato,Naruto and etc aint no pushovers aswell.

Well if his sharingan is better than Kakashi's then, that makes Naruto and Yamato as the only chance agaisnt him. Since Kakashi's sharingan takes a toll on him and cannot keep up, while Yamato's mokuton might prove deadly cuz shodai defeated Madara. Naruto with Kyuubi seems the last chance for a victory. :)

wvhillbilly
December 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
there's a theory that madara and danzou r somehow related since there once was a famous japanese ninja named katou danzou. he was nicknamed "Tobi" danzou. if u thnk 'bout it, danzou has no left eye like tobi. it could mean they share bodies and thats why tobi is untouchable. also jiraiya said to tsunade: be aware of tha root. does this mean something?

Wasn't he on "Who's the boss" .... wait a minute, I'm sorry that was Tony Danza:D

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 03:14 PM
That was hilarious, Welcome to manga helpers, wvhillbilly :)

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 03:24 PM
Well I don't buy the obito theory, but I will humor it. Well he has an Uchiha body which is perfect for his sharingan, and he commands a person who has the rinnegan (the most powerful eye). Madara is the founder of the Sharingan so that itself gives him a lot of advantage in the Sharingan department. :)

Okay then prove it?That he aint Obito,yes Obitos soul is gone,Madara is using Obitos body,explain the fact that Tobi has one hole in his mask and da hole is da eye Obito only had left,that Obito,Obito maybe death,but his body not,Madara brought it back,i dont see any other explanation man.

Well if his sharingan is better than Kakashi's then, that makes Naruto and Yamato as the only chance agaisnt him. Since Kakashi's sharingan takes a toll on him and cannot keep up, while Yamato's mokuton might prove deadly cuz shodai defeated Madara. Naruto with Kyuubi seems the last chance for a victory. :)

If he orders guys like Pein,Sasuke beats Yamato,i dont think Yamato will stand a chance against Tobi,i realy dont,maybe Yamato can use mukadon,but not as the first could.And Madara is probably stronger then he was back then so.Naruto is a chance for everything,hes the main character,he is da last chance for everything,but he must get caught to get his jincuriki extracted.

Dont forget,as i said before Tobi is right now here,cause he wants Sasuke,to take over his body or for some greater evil,first come Sasuke then Naruto.Naruto wont go crazy liek he did against Orachimaru,Naruto still needs to hear the news about Jiraya to go crazy and then in a fight,release as much tails as he can.

Miller
December 22, 2007, 03:27 PM
Ive read up to page 5 so im not sure if this was mentioned already buttt...

Remember how Kabuto transplanted Orochimarus soul inside of him, Maybe Tobi (Obito) did that with Uchiha Madara, Hence him ontop of Madara's statue screaming "The power, Uchiha Madara's Power is now mine!".

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 03:31 PM
Okay then prove it?That he aint Obito,yes Obitos soul is gone,Madara is using Obitos body,explain the fact that Tobi has one hole in his mask and da hole is da eye Obito only had left,that Obito,Obito maybe death,but his body not,Madara brought it back,i dont see any other explanation man.

I meant that I don't buy the obito is madara theory not madara is obito's body. The latter seems more plausible. I meant humor it for the reason that Madara is stronger than Kakashi, not that he could be obito or his body. :)
[hr]

Dont forget,as i said before Tobi is right now here,cause he wants Sasuke,to take over his body or for some greater evil,first come Sasuke then Naruto.Naruto wont go crazy liek he did against Orachimaru,Naruto still needs to hear the news about Jiraya to go crazy and then in a fight,release as much tails as he can.

Has it been implied that Sasuke is tobi's body host. Does madara want Sasuke's body, I know that he is interested in his growth but other than that has anything else been implied. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 04:02 PM
I meant that I don't buy the obito is madara theory not madara is obito's body. The latter seems more plausible. I meant humor it for the reason that Madara is stronger than Kakashi, not that he could be obito or his body. :)
<hr noshade size="1">

Oh,ok.Im kinda off today and i still didnt get everything,like this " I don't buy the obito is madara theory not madara is obito's body".But if u say u know that Madara is in Obitos body then no problem and yes seems so but Kakashi aint as strong as Tobi,but this will be a dissapoinment,cause Kakashi is a hokage type shinobi and he wont beat him,but i aint givin up on Kakashi,Kakashi values teamwork,hes doesnt go out like Naruto,he thinks,im not sayin anything bad about Naruto,Narutos my man,but hes to rushy.Tsk,damn Tobi will beat the leaf and will make the leaf look like they have only two strong ninjas,no three,but he pased away.

Has it been implied that Sasuke is tobi's body host. Does madara want Sasuke's body, I know that he is interested in his growth but other than that has anything else been implied. :)

Well if he took Obitos body,why not takin the future face of Uchiha clan,well Itachi wont kill Sasuke,he will spare his life,Tobi and Itachi need him,for something i just know it.I dont see another reason for Tobi steppin in and fightin the leaf,he ordered Pain to get Naruto,but he steped in that the leaf couldnt interupt the fight between the brothers and Tobi will hit two birds with one stone in this one.

wing_gundam
December 22, 2007, 04:36 PM
I think Tsunade is going to figure out what went on with Jiraiya and while figthing with Tobi, team 7+8 will have to spit off - one to retrieve jman and one to go after sasuke.

Also I know it would be tough to add in a new villan at this point, but there could be some new allies. Someone who's strong and can get them through things like invincible tobi but not strong enough to take down pein.

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 05:53 PM
Well if he took Obitos body,why not takin the future face of Uchiha clan,well Itachi wont kill Sasuke,he will spare his life,Tobi and Itachi need him,for something i just know it.I dont see another reason for Tobi steppin in and fightin the leaf,he ordered Pain to get Naruto,but he steped in that the leaf couldnt interupt the fight between the brothers and Tobi will hit two birds with one stone in this one.

Well that seems to much like Oro to me, Sasuke just escaped a body snatcher now there is another one loose. It's too similar a concept for Kishi do to this fast after Oro's supposed death. I think Pain will most likely leave to hunt the Kyuubi while Ma frog reaches Konoha with Pain's body, while Pa reaches Myokubo Mountain. :)

Toby_Temple
December 22, 2007, 06:30 PM
My prediction: Uchiha vs Uchiha! Sasuke's hatred!

The chapter starts with Sasuke and Itachi fighting. Then a brief view on team Konoha on B formation planning to attack Madara. Then the last scenes would be in Konoha with Tsunade learning that Jiraiya is dead.

scuppo
December 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
I think pein's going to catch up with them. Maybe he's going after Naruto after all. Tobi's definately stalling. What if Itachi allows Sasuke to kill him so he can aquire the MS? Maybe it's going to be Sasuke and Naruto who takes down Madara, rem Narutos affinity to fire? Coincidence?

Phunin
December 22, 2007, 06:53 PM
When was it shown that Naruto had an affinity to fire? I thought it was wind and (possibly) water.

scuppo
December 22, 2007, 07:00 PM
When was it shown that Naruto had an affinity to fire? I thought it was wind and (possibly) water.

Yamato or kakashi, cant rem which one. Told Naruto that wind has an affinity to fire. If he was to use a fuuton jutsu on the same level as a katon jutsu, he'd only make the fire stronger

Rahan
December 22, 2007, 07:04 PM
Yamato or kakashi, cant rem which one. Told Naruto that wind has an affinity to fire. If he was to use a fuuton jutsu on the same level as a katon jutsu, he'd only make the fire stronger

Naruto has not an affinitiy to fire then. Every element is stronger than another and weaker than another one, Naruto's affinity happens to be weak against Sasuke's fire, but that's all. It's not even exceptionnal. Kakuzu reinforced his elemental jutsus by using another element and Jiraiya + hermits used a 2-element (fire + Wind) jutsu reinforced with oil toad. Kishimoto forgot all about teamwork, but I think that kind of thing should be expected with teammates having opposite affinities.

But yeah, one day, Naruto and Sasuke will do a booombastic jutsu.

Inkovic
December 22, 2007, 07:37 PM
About the elemental strength's and weaknesses... does anybody else think that earth and lighning should be switched around.

That way Lightning would be strong against water but weak against earth and Earth would be weak against Air.

Just makes more sense, really. In all honesty when Sasuke kept blabbing about Lightning>Earth in his fight against Deidara i was half expecting Deidara to say "No it doesn't. Haven't you played Pokemon!" :S

Rahan
December 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
100% agreed.
Water is an excellent electricity conductor while earth isn't, so why lightning (= electricity like wind = air) would be more efficient against earth than lightning ?

But lightning as an element doesn't fit to me. It's not a physical nor a stable element, so I don't like this system, I prefer systems with 4 elements (without lightning) or 5 (without lightning, but with void / space / aether).

Phunin
December 22, 2007, 07:53 PM

Just as I thought, after reading back in the manga, I found the page.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/337/16/

His affinity is wind and water.

Rahan
December 22, 2007, 07:56 PM
Just as I thought, after reading back in the manga, I found the page.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/337/16/

His affinity is wind and water.

Yamato is the one doing the water jutsu ! Naruto needs clones to perform the Fuuton Rasengan, don't expect him to use two one-handed high level jutsus simultaneously !

But there have been hints that he would master water (his name, his mother's country's name, the fact the first wind jutsu we saw him using was combined with a water jutsu, the fact that he needs something to go against the Uchiha's fire ...)

MegaX
December 22, 2007, 09:35 PM

Prove that he isn't Obito? That's not his job. When you're making a new claim, the one who makes it is the one who needs to support. Saying that you can't disprove it isn't enough.

Inkovic
December 22, 2007, 10:06 PM
Until he reveals what's under that mask he is Tobi or Madara. Though there is a LOT of evidence to suggest he is Obito it still isn't fact.

Tobi is Tobi. He strongly believes he is Madara, Pain calls him Madara so that is fact. The physical resemblance of course between Madara and Tobi is completely non-existant.

Rox
December 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
Can you guys tell me if you think this is a possibility or not?: I think that i found out part of the meaning behind naruto saying "dattebayo" all the time. In ch 382-383 Jiraiya has a book about himself, the tale of the "gallant" Jiraiya. Jiraiya says that the sequel should be about Naruto. "date", in japanese, means "gallantry" ba and yo mean "place" and "world/society". So, I'm not sure about the ba and yo part but could the "date" part be a message about Naruto being gallant like Jiraiya?

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 10:26 PM
Can you guys tell me if you think this is a possibility or not?: I think that i found out part of the meaning behind naruto saying "dattebayo" all the time. In ch 382-383 Jiraiya has a book about himself, the tale of the "gallant" Jiraiya. Jiraiya says that the sequel should be about Naruto. "date", in japanese, means "gallantry" ba and yo mean "place" and "world/society". So, I'm not sure about the ba and yo part but could the "date" part be a message about Naruto being gallant like Jiraiya?

I don't think Dattebayo means anything, it's just a phrase given to when he finishes the sentence. ttebayo is an addendum that gives a similar ending like you know. :)
[hr]

I think pein's going to catch up with them. Maybe he's going after Naruto after all. Tobi's definately stalling. What if Itachi allows Sasuke to kill him so he can aquire the MS? Maybe it's going to be Sasuke and Naruto who takes down Madara, rem Narutos affinity to fire? Coincidence?

Well since the requirement for the Uchiha MS is to kill your best friend, Sasuke ain't gaining it by killing Itachi. I don't think Naruto has an affinity to fire, his wind affinity makes Sasuke's fire stronger. So far Naruto only has one affinity and that is wind, water could be the next affinity since it balances with lighting and fire of Sasuke's :)

Rox
December 22, 2007, 10:26 PM
I don't think Dattebayo means anything, it's just a phrase given to when he finishes the sentence. ttebayo is an addendum that gives a similar ending like you know. :)

Alright lol. Just tried to see if there was method in dattebayo.

Audition
December 22, 2007, 11:01 PM
Dattebayo has no meaning its just an expression of Naruto

and this cant be a clue leading to the numbers I presume.

Akihiko0
December 22, 2007, 11:33 PM
emm well no kyubi its not their last chance >_> kakashi and hinata have kekke genkais so that will help

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 11:49 PM
Well no bloodline stands firm against the Kyuubi. I mean no disrespect to other bloodlines but it's the Kyuubi which has limitless power and stamina. :)

xfactor
December 23, 2007, 12:03 AM
Assuming that the '9' is not a real number, the rest of the numbers - 31,8,106,7,207,15 could be the chapters with information on each of the 6 pain bodies - there are six numbers (bodies) and Jiraiya wrote about them all in his book. So, although Jiraiya didn't really reveal the *real* Pain, he's sending info about the bodies weaknesses.

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 12:29 AM
Isn't dattebayo sort of a phrase that doesn't translate, but gives off the impression of the speaker acting tougher than he or she really is? That's how I heard it explained before.

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 12:54 AM
Well no bloodline stands firm against the Kyuubi. I mean no disrespect to other bloodlines but it's the Kyuubi which has limitless power and stamina. :)

i completely agree with you. there is a reason that one of the strongest ninja in history had to sacrifice his life in order to not even kill it...but just to trap it. and konoha at the time had both byakugan and sharingan and whatnot.

Akihiko0
December 23, 2007, 01:30 AM
well your right but this time the kyuubi is sealed and every ttime naruto transforms in it he gets damage so its not infinity stamina this time its inside naruto so it depends on naruto resitance i think.

Thats why i meant about the kekke genkais will help vs madara.

we dont now how much time naruto can handle the damage.

Ichigo
December 23, 2007, 05:12 AM
I predict Sauske gets his @$$ kicked by Itachi-dono next chapter.

bling3rz
December 23, 2007, 05:49 AM
wow two of the sannins are now dead, neone rkn its tsunades turn to die? mayb protecting naruto, avenging jiraiya or defending konoha as hokage......

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 06:21 AM
Well that seems to much like Oro to me, Sasuke just escaped a body snatcher now there is another one loose. It's too similar a concept for Kishi do to this fast after Oro's supposed death. I think Pain will most likely leave to hunt the Kyuubi while Ma frog reaches Konoha with Pain's body, while Pa reaches Myokubo Mountain. :)

Well u put it that way,its still doesnt kill the fact that Tobi wants Sasukes body,he realy does,he actualy doesnt give a shit about his body,but he needs his sharingan thats it and Tobi aint a body snacher like Oro.I think this would be a cool plot around Sasuke to be haunted by lots of people cause of his sharingan.

About the elemental strength's and weaknesses... does anybody else think that earth and lighning should be switched around.

That way Lightning would be strong against water but weak against earth and Earth would be weak against Air.

Just makes more sense, really. In all honesty when Sasuke kept blabbing about Lightning>Earth in his fight against Deidara i was half expecting Deidara to say "No it doesn't. Haven't you played Pokemon!" :S

Lol,"Havent u played pokemon?":D Thats a good one!!

Prove that he isn't Obito? That's not his job. When you're making a new claim, the one who makes it is the one who needs to support. Saying that you can't disprove it isn't enough.

WHat???Man i proved my point,to myself and we already went threw that already,better talk about a chapter then talkin about something whats already in da past.

Well yeah,but then tell me why Madara is the one Kyubi only fears??Cause of his sharingan thats why,but noone has a sharingan like Madara,neither Hinata or Kakashi can stop him,or anyother bloodline but Madara can.

Assuming that the '9' is not a real number, the rest of the numbers - 31,8,106,7,207,15 could be the chapters with information on each of the 6 pain bodies - there are six numbers (bodies) and Jiraiya wrote about them all in his book. So, although Jiraiya didn't really reveal the *real* Pain, he's sending info about the bodies weaknesses.

Jiraya fough all of them in da past,do u even think he remebers everyone of them and all weakneses,he just sent the info on who he is probably.If all of those ninjas were big shots,then i can understand he remebers everything about them,but i dont think that way.

well your right but this time the kyuubi is sealed and every ttime naruto transforms in it he gets damage so its not infinity stamina this time its inside naruto so it depends on naruto resitance i think.

Thats why i meant about the kekke genkais will help vs madara.

we dont now how much time naruto can handle the damage.

So i already told Madara can control over Kyubi,but yeah it will help against Madara,not long tho,this fihgt is going to be cool.

ichimatsu
December 23, 2007, 06:25 AM
i think tobi will use the kyubi against the koniha team, and they will be saved by the frog who got the key of the kyoubi seal

zidane
December 23, 2007, 07:50 AM
i think tobi will use the kyubi against the koniha team, and they will be saved by the frog who got the key of the kyoubi seal

anyway...he'll use the Kyuubi? How's that possible? the Kyuubi is in Naruto...so he has to control Naruto first...how is he gonna do that?

I hope that this situation vanishes very soon...things have to come down...Naruto gets the info that Jiraiya is dead...wants to kill Pain...the Key-Frog appears and they start training...

but the next Chapter will be about the Uchiha's...i'm sure about it...

removed unecessary remark

lordHokage
December 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
Itachi: You see me...dead?

Well then...

Itachi: Let's see how good your eyesight is.

Another Prediction: I predict that poor Sasuke has very bad eyesight. :gigglebunny

:Itachi :yourock :wtf :luv

thekyuubikid
December 23, 2007, 09:50 AM
anyway...he'll use the Kyuubi? How's that possible? the Kyuubi is in Naruto...so he has to control Naruto first...how is he gonna do that?

I hope that this situation vanishes very soon...things have to come down...Naruto gets the info that Jiraiya is dead...wants to kill Pain...the Key-Frog appears and they start training...

but the next Chapter will be about the Uchiha's...i'm sure about it...

to imagine tobi beating all the of the konoha ninja is amazing, like Karin said, their sheer volume of chakra is enormous! for tobi to get the upper hand on so many ninjas would show how strong he really is.

i want to see pein catch up with him and tobi leave to intervene with the sasuke vs itachi fight.
removed unecessary remark

narutokuro
December 23, 2007, 10:58 AM
I think the next issue the page layout will be

40% itachi vs. sauske
40% tobi vs. group kakshi
20% death of Jiraiya news
0% hebi vs kisame <<< which is the fight i really want to see!

binkansarariman
December 23, 2007, 12:35 PM
Naah.. I think J-man is not dead. He survived to write another book but everybody will think that he's a goner.. Esp, Pa frog has no idea what happened to Jiraiya after Pein shoot them with the fist-thingy.. So he just reported to everybody how Jiraiya died as a great shinobi..And Jiraiya will leave everything else to Naruto while he's off to recovery/quietly conducting more investigations about the new clues he gets

My prediction for the 384:
1. Tsunade will see in her drunken state the reflection of Jiraiya monument on the water and thot he's dead (like a premonition or something) and ma frog confirms it.
2. Tobi is further try to slow kanoha 8 down so that Itachi can whoop Sasuke's arse (my guess is Itachi and Tobi relationship is of disciple and master- so more likely they are finally recruiting Sasuke into their team of the surviving Sharingans).
3. Itachi plans for Sasuke will be revealed.
4. Jiraiya next move.

Akihiko0
December 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
HAHA murked!

to imagine tobi beating all the of the konoha ninja is amazing, like Karin said, their sheer volume of chakra is enormous! for tobi to get the upper hand on so many ninjas would show how strong he really is.

i want to see pein catch up with him and tobi leave to intervene with the sasuke vs itachi fight.

the team 8/ hasent move yet ther studing tobi as i see nither kakashi or yamato are ataking so let wait to whats going to happen. -> i cant wait xD<-

and about madara controlling the kyuubi i dont think so the kiuuby never said he was afraid about madara he just said his name and that madara has a maligne chakra.

zidane
December 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
Jiraiya is dead...accept it, even if it's hard...

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 01:23 PM
yea...jiraya wont be coming back anytime soon. if he does come back, it wont be as we would want (maybe pein does something) but in the end, the jiraya we knew and loved is dead.

Akihiko0
December 23, 2007, 01:26 PM
as much i dont like it T_T youre right jiraiya is dead T_T but if pain uses his body i will go to japan and kill kishimoto XDDDDDDD -joking-

Deinonychus
December 23, 2007, 01:55 PM
WHat???Man i proved my point,to myself and we already went threw that already,better talk about a chapter then talkin about something whats already in da past.

You havent proved anything. You might be convinced and have a few arguments suporting the idea that Tobi is in fact Obito. But you're the one looking for an explanation for the fact that Madara has apparently only one eye. You want to explain something you feel that doesnt add up. But since you're the one providing the explanation, you're also the one that has to convince people of your explanation. So that means you're the one that has to come up with convincing arguments and not the people that believe theres nothing to explain or that the situation is self-explanatory.
Theres only two facts: 1) Madara is after Sasuke and 2) Madara is interested in the kyuubi (Naruto). Thats about it. We dont know why or how hes gonna do it.
Now, concerning the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. Some people say that Itachi is gonna whoop Sasuke's ass, because Itachi is still a lot stronger. I have little doubt that Itachi is yet much stronger than Sasuke. Nevertheless, I dont think that the fight is about who's ass is being whooped. I believe the fight is simply to test Sasuke's true strength and potential, with the purpose of finding out if Sasuke is already useful to Madara or still useless.
Theres no evidence that Itachi isnt still following Akatsuki's/Madara's agenda.

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 02:09 PM
You havent proved anything. You might be convinced and have a few arguments suporting the idea that Tobi is in fact Obito. But you're the one looking for an explanation for the fact that Madara has apparently only one eye. You want to explain something you feel that doesnt add up. But since you're the one providing the explanation, you're also the one that has to convince people of your explanation. So that means you're the one that has to come up with convincing arguments and not the people that believe theres nothing to explain or that the situation is self-explanatory.
Theres only two facts: 1) Madara is after Sasuke and 2) Madara is interested in the kyuubi (Naruto). Thats about it. We dont know why or how hes gonna do it.
Now, concerning the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. Some people say that Itachi is gonna whoop Sasuke's ass, because Itachi is still a lot stronger. I have little doubt that Itachi is yet much stronger than Sasuke. Nevertheless, I dont think that the fight is about who's ass is being whooped. I believe the fight is simply to test Sasuke's true strength and potential, with the purpose of finding out if Sasuke is already useful to Madara or still useless.
well the reason he thinks that marada may be using obito's body is because of the following reasons...
1) obito only has one eye and so does tobi
2) madara has to have some way to be alive after such a long time
3) something has to explain how kakashi obtained his MS (if madara got obito his ms, then maybe kakashi would gain it too)

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 02:34 PM
Well u put it that way,its still doesnt kill the fact that Tobi wants Sasukes body,he realy does,he actualy doesnt give a shit about his body,but he needs his sharingan thats it and Tobi aint a body snacher like Oro.I think this would be a cool plot around Sasuke to be haunted by lots of people cause of his sharingan.

Well then what about Itachi, who has the MS and is more powerful than Sasuke. I think Madara needs sasuke's sharingan for something else, maybe something connected to the kyuubi. Cuz both of them have similar sharingan and chakra, so there could be a connection. :)

Well yeah,but then tell me why Madara is the one Kyubi only fears??Cause of his sharingan thats why,but noone has a sharingan like Madara,neither Hinata or Kakashi can stop him,or anyother bloodline but Madara can.

Can you tell me where it says that the Kyuubi fears Madara. I thought he just knew Madara and that was it, I don't think its stated in the manga that he fears him. He was just comparing Sasuke's eyes and chakra to Madara's :)

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 03:09 PM

Yes i did,maybe u didnt read everything i said,i said that i already proved my fact,i dont know if u are convinced or not,but i am, that i dont prove my though,Madara is using Obitos body,dont know how but he is,thats why i if u think that Tobi aint Obito tell me,cause i said every reason why Madara is Obito and then i said if u have ur own version tell me.

U want convincing arguments??heres some.

1.Tobi/Madara has one eye,the one Obito had left.
2.They both have the same hair.
3.Why is he using a mask,to hide his face.
4.Kakashi gaiden was showed to show his past,we saw Obito and we see Obito now,cause Kishimoto wanted to leave some clues.
5.I dont have anymore facts,but i think that enough of them.

removed unnecessary remark

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 03:46 PM
Jiraiya is not dead but only a new member of rikudo pein and naruto will go::narutokyu

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 03:53 PM
Yes i did,maybe u didnt read everything i said,i said that i already proved my fact,i dont know if u are convinced or not,but i am,that i dont prove my though,Madara is using Obitos body,dont know how but he is,thats why i if u think that Tobi aint Obito tell me,cause i said every reason why Madara is Obito and then i said if u have ur own version tell me.

Just because you say you've proved it, doesn't mean you have.

1.Tobi/Madara has one eye,the one Obito had left.

So does Danzou. Next!

2.They both have the same hair.

And one of Pain's bodies has Deidara's hair. Does that mean that Deidara = Pain?

3.Why is he using a mask,to hide his face.

To hide his identity. Why do ANBU wear masks? For the same reason. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

4.Kakashi gaiden was showed to show his past,we saw Obito and we see Obito now,cause Kishimoto wanted to leave some clues.

Do you know what a Gaiden is?

The Japanese word Gaiden (外伝, often translated as "side story" or "tale") is used to refer to an anecdote or supplementary biography of a person. The term Gaiden is commonly used in popular Japanese fiction to refer to a spinoff (canonical or otherwise) of a previously published work that is not officially considered a sequel nor a prequel. However, some "Gaiden" story are retold stories in the perspective a different character, similar to that of a flashback.

In other words, the point of it was to go into Kakashi's past and explain why he is the way he is and to give depth to him. It was not, contrary to popular belief, for the purpose of telling you that Obito would be important later on. That would be because he is dead.

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 03:56 PM
i can't write tha spoilers on 384 spoiler pics and summaries so ill right here.
originally posted by naruto forums:

次号、巻頭カラーで激突!!『兄と弟、二つの道…』へ!!
Next time, clash and a color cover!! "Two brothers, two roads"!!

looks like next times naruto is a color cover!!

tha next chapter will possibly be more of sasuke vs. itachi fight

wing_gundam
December 23, 2007, 04:08 PM
I wonder if there are two Tobi's - or the one fighting them is a projection/genjutsu...I mean it would be a real ripoff of Pein if there were multiple Tobi's but I'm just wondering if that would be the case. We see Tobi 2 as the the doppleganger of Tobi 1. The question is which is the real one?

This would be in order of appearance - Tobi 1 being the idiotic sidekick Tobi who was bombed and Tobi 2 would be Madara Tobi who can kick ass and might be invincible. Or it can just be an astral projection of himself.

In OP in the latest arc we have Perona I believe who was fighting Usopp invincibly until he figured out the real Perona was in another room, in a daze, projecting out the invincible form. So maybe Tobi can do that. I guess someone will find the real/other Tobi and beat him up to win the fight.

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 04:11 PM
may-b tobi had amnesia and when he met sasuke he got his memory as madara back...

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 04:19 PM
And one of Pain's bodies has Deidara's hair. Does that mean that Deidara = Pain?

Well it's been proven that it was not deidara and someone else. So until it's proven that Madara does not have tobi's body or vice-versa, them having the same hair is plausbile. :)

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 04:27 PM
tobi=doppleganger (sry don't know tha spell) theory is possible, only tha other guy is danzou.
i thnk ive said this b4 but, there was a legendary ninja named katou danzou in japan history and he was nicknamed: tobi danzou. tha body parts that danzou doesn't have r go-through-able by tobi, meaning that he is a clone of danzou.
also, jiraiya said to tsunade b4 he went to tha rain village, : beware of the root.
jiraiya probably thought of danzou having a special bond madara, and made tha madara sommund kyuubi theory by-himself.

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
tobi=doppleganger (sry don't know tha spell) theory is possible, only tha other guy is danzou.
i thnk ive said this b4 but, there was a legendary ninja named katou danzou in japan history and he was nicknamed: tobi danzou. tha body parts that danzou doesn't have r go-through-able by tobi, meaning that he is a clone of danzou.
also, jiraiya said to tsunade b4 he went to tha rain village, : beware of the root.
jiraiya probably thought of danzou having a special bond madara, and made tha madara sommund kyuubi theory by-himself.

Okay i newer though about that,i cant believe that Danzou could be such a threat,but he wanted to kill Sasuke and Tobi wants Sasuke.If Danzous Tobi,that means somethings not right her,Danzou aint Tobi.

Just because you say you've proved it, doesn't mean you have.

So does Danzou. Next!

This one maybe have some truth,but Tobi wants Sasuke and he ordered Sai to kill him,but maybe by that he wanted to take him over,but i still dont say its Danzou.

Deidaras hair??Check Deis hair hall at me again,if im tellin Madara is Obito,the hair is a factor there.

To hide his identity. Why do ANBU wear masks? For the same reason. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Hide his face,or identiy,the same thing,so whatever,hes hiding anyway.

Do you know what a Gaiden is?

In other words, the point of it was to go into Kakashi's past and explain why he is the way he is and to give depth to him. It was not, contrary to popular belief, for the purpose of telling you that Obito would be important later on. That would be because he is dead.

BUt they showed the people he was with,they showed his best friend,the one who gave his eye to Kakashi,he had one left,the one Tobi only has left,Kishimoto just made it easy for us.And i think Kishi would put Obito into the story just to make it better.

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
Well it's been proven that it was not deidara and someone else. So until it's proven that Madara does not have tobi's body or vice-versa, them having the same hair is plausbile. :)

The point I'm trying to make is that having similar hair is not evidence. It was proved that the Pain body was not Deidara, and yet they had the same hair. That demonstrates that having the same hair does not necessarily indicate two people being one and the same.

Okay i newer though about that,i cant believe that Danzou could be such a threat,but he wanted to kill Sasuke and Tobi wants Sasuke.If Danzous Tobi,that means somethings not right her,Danzou aint Tobi.

No. No he's not. But by your logic he could possibly be, I mean Danzou only has one eye, right?

Deidaras hair??Check Deis hair hall at me again,if im tellin Madara is Obito,the hair is a factor there.

What?

Hide his face,or identiy,the same thing,so whatever,hes hiding anyway.

There could be any number of reasons that he's hiding his face. And frankly, if he was Obito, then most people wouldn't have the slightest idea who that was, so there'd be no point.

BUt they showed the people he was with,they showed his best friend,the one who gave his eye to Kakashi,he had one left,the one Tobi only has left,Kishimoto just made it easy for us.And i think Kishi would put Obito into the story just to make it better.

How do we know Tobi only has one eye? His mask just has one eye-hole is all. And that's not really proof either.

Let's take pirate as a RL example. Did you know many of them who wore eyepatches actually had two working eyes? They wore a patch on one because it allowed them to take it off at a moment's notice in the dark and have night vision almost instantly instead of waiting to adjust. There could be a similar principle here for all we know.

matrice
December 23, 2007, 06:56 PM
Tobi will show some hints about his real identity, while toying with the other members of Sasuke's resque-team. Since on that front we will probably see the usual Naruto-beating, I hope that we will read something about Jiraya's informations (but I think that it's a little early, maybe it's something that will have to wait for a bit) or (the most probable choice) about the secrets of the Uchia that will be revealed during Sasuke's fight.

segua
December 23, 2007, 07:02 PM
You know, people have pointed out the eye correlation of Danzou and Tobi. They seem to also have a similar hair style.

But you know, the personality of those two just don't fit. Tobi is at times playful and childish whereas Danzou is calm and serious. But we also saw that Tobi could be ruthless and domineering.

Jehuty
December 23, 2007, 07:03 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that having similar hair is not evidence. It was proved that the Pain body was not Deidara, and yet they had the same hair. That demonstrates that having the same hair does not necessarily indicate two people being one and the same.Deidara and Summoning Pain didn't have the same hair, just kinda similar. Now, Tobi/Madara and Obito's hair is actually pretty basic, so the hair similarity isn't exactly hugely definite.

But it's not just the hair or the eye or anything that makes people believe Tobi = Obito. It's all of it put together: The only Uchiha we know of that weren't slaughtered by Itachi are Obito, who was crushed by the Rock ninja, and Madara, who was defeated (not necessarily "killed") by the First Hokage. We know he only has one visible eye, opposite Kakashi's. We also know Pain apparently has the ability to reanimate (or possess) bodies other than his own and from the numerous "bolts" in each of the bodies, I'd guess he can put them back together.

There could be any number of reasons that he's hiding his face. And frankly, if he was Obito, then most people wouldn't have the slightest idea who that was, so there'd be no point.Actually, that would be an even better point from both Pain and Madara's standpoint. Pain operates in the shadows so secretly that no one in the rain village has even seen his face, even after he slaughtered Hanzou and his buddies, so it stands to reason he wouldn't use someone famous as Madara's vessel (if that is even what is happening here). Pretty much the only living person that would recognize Obito is Kakashi, and he hasn't seen them since they were just barely teenagers.

How do we know Tobi only has one eye? His mask just has one eye-hole is all. And that's not really proof either.

Let's take pirate as a RL example. Did you know many of them who wore eyepatches actually had two working eyes? They wore a patch on one because it allowed them to take it off at a moment's notice in the dark and have night vision almost instantly instead of waiting to adjust. There could be a similar principle here for all we know.

But... which is more likely? That there's some odd, never mentioned secret to the sharingan where if one eye is covered the user will have some sort of power, or that he only has one eye? There could be a million reasons why not, but we have a buncha reasons why, and it's pretty logical. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I won't be surprised if Obito turned out to be Tobi/Madara.

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
another reason why people believe that tobi could be obito's body is in the fact that how is madara still alive right now? taking over another body is very likely and many many many people in akatsuki do it.
another reason why it could be possible is that before the 3 years, kakashi did not have MS. and after the 3 year training...he somehow managed to get it. now the only known requirement is to kill your best friend. now since obito should be dead, what if something like this happened: madara took over obito's body, gave it MS, and wears a mask to hide his identity. after obtaining MS for obito's body, what if he also gave it to kakashi. kind of a stretch, but it is a story based on ninjas and people come back from the grave all the time so anything is possible.

also, kishi also said that there will be something big that happens to kakashi at the interview that he had recently so why not discovering his best friend is actually being controlled by the evil bad guy? thats kind of major in my opinion.

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 08:07 PM
Deidara and Summoning Pain didn't have the same hair, just kinda similar. Now, Tobi/Madara and Obito's hair is actually pretty basic, so the hair similarity isn't exactly hugely definite.

But it's not just the hair or the eye or anything that makes people believe Tobi = Obito. It's all of it put together: The only Uchiha we know of that weren't slaughtered by Itachi are Obito, who was crushed by the Rock ninja, and Madara, who was defeated (not necessarily "killed") by the First Hokage. We know he only has one visible eye, opposite Kakashi's. We also know Pain apparently has the ability to reanimate (or possess) bodies other than his own and from the numerous "bolts" in each of the bodies, I'd guess he can put them back together.

But do we have any evidence that shows that he can use them apart from his own bodies?

Actually, that would be an even better point from both Pain and Madara's standpoint. Pain operates in the shadows so secretly that no one in the rain village has even seen his face, even after he slaughtered Hanzou and his buddies, so it stands to reason he wouldn't use someone famous as Madara's vessel (if that is even what is happening here). Pretty much the only living person that would recognize Obito is Kakashi, and he hasn't seen them since they were just barely teenagers.

Then why bother with the mask at all?

But... which is more likely? That there's some odd, never mentioned secret to the sharingan where if one eye is covered the user will have some sort of power, or that he only has one eye? There could be a million reasons why not, but we have a buncha reasons why, and it's pretty logical. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I won't be surprised if Obito turned out to be Tobi/Madara.

It could actually be as simple as insta-night vision, but what I was trying to suggest in my tangent is that there are reasons why someone might only keep one eye visible while still having two. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

MadaraUchiha1
December 23, 2007, 08:26 PM
I think that tobi is going to go to the sasuke itachi fight, and tell sasuke to stand down, and tell him...
I also think that later on, Kakashi is going o be killed...

Jehuty
December 23, 2007, 08:38 PM
But do we have any evidence that shows that he can use them apart from his own bodies? We don't. But in Tobi's first appearance, we saw what appeared to be bolts running down his side.

Then why bother with the mask at all?Makes it harder to see the Sharingan. It's otherwise pretty noticeable.

It could actually be as simple as insta-night vision, but what I was trying to suggest in my tangent is that there are reasons why someone might only keep one eye visible while still having two. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.You're right. It isn't. That's why the other argument is stronger. There are things to suggest that he only has one eye. It's more likely than the other. Saying things like "it could be" when there's no evidence for it allows us to say it could be an infinite number of other equally not-suggested things, like his eye could be hideous and he doesn't want people to see it or something to that effect. Like I said, the thing isn't the existence of other possibilities, it's the likelihood. Obito's just more likely than a mask (not something as smoothly removed an eyepatch) covering his face for nightvision.

Also, the Sharingan provides infinite clarity, except perhaps in only the most extreme situations, as with the Rasenshuriken.

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 10:49 PM
danzou didn't want to kill sasuke, he told sai to go with team 7 to be the pipe between oro and danzou so they could destroy konoha.

You know, people have pointed out the eye correlation of Danzou and Tobi. They seem to also have a similar hair style.

But you know, the personality of those two just don't fit. Tobi is at times playful and childish whereas Danzou is calm and serious. But we also saw that Tobi could be ruthless and domineering.

yes, tobi may-b playful but his real personality is ruthless like danzou as you said.

there r some theories that madara=shinigami (tha shinigami guy saru used. not tha guys in bleach) since shinigamis r capable of going through objects.

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 11:17 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that having similar hair is not evidence. It was proved that the Pain body was not Deidara, and yet they had the same hair. That demonstrates that having the same hair does not necessarily indicate two people being one and the same.

Well until the fumma clan person showed up people thought that was diedara, so unless a body shows up for Madara, him being Obito cuz of his hair is totally logical and plausible. We thought that Rain pain was Naruto's relative, but when Yahiko came into the story, he looks nothin like Naruto. :)

GOKURO-3君
December 23, 2007, 11:52 PM
I think that tobi is going to go to the sasuke itachi fight, and tell sasuke to stand down, and tell him...
I also think that later on, Kakashi is going o be killed...

i to, believe that sasuke's fight will b interrupted by tobi but kakashi is going to die!!?:omg
kishi would b insane if he kills kakashi, i mean kakashi was like one of tha first characters in naruto!! i know that saru was on of tha first characters in naruto but he wasn't that main (as kakashi)...

pancheda
December 24, 2007, 12:00 AM
Tobi is Madara, and he Wears the MAsk So no one knows he's Madara. Only Pain and Konan knows Tobi is Madara.

My thoughts
madara pushed Yahiko into being Pain, Pushed Itachi into Killing a Weak Clan, Summoned The Kyuubi that attacked Konoha, and probably Devised the plan to take over the world, and probably Named Akatsuki. (aka being Red, and Tsuki being Moon) Most likly Inspired Oroachimaru into finding an Immortality Jutsu, and probably Recruited Kukazu, who was also an enemy of the 1st hokage.

So why not Lead Akatsuki front Side.

Madara probably Needed to be hidden Sense he's suppose to be Dead, he's too High Profile to lead the Group. he'd Draw too Much Atention from Anbu. But Pain who no one even knows he's real Identity and also the leader of the rain Village, Would not Draw their Attention.

MAdara needing to Work amongst the group Freely Enter Tobi. a "Good Boy" Works with Zetsu who only Spies.

I also think he lead Deadra to fight Sasuke, even though he was suppose to go after naruto.

AngryChubbs
December 24, 2007, 12:11 AM
Tobi is Madara, and he Wears the MAsk So no one knows he's Madara. Only Pain and Konan knows Tobi is Madara.

My thoughts
madara pushed Yahiko into being Pain, Pushed Itachi into Killing a Weak Clan, Summoned The Kyuubi that attacked Konoha, and probably Devised the plan to take over the world, and probably Named Akatsuki. (aka being Red, and Tsuki being Moon) Most likly Inspired Oroachimaru into finding an Immortality Jutsu, and probably Recruited Kukazu, who was also an enemy of the 1st hokage.

So why not Lead Akatsuki front Side.

Madara probably Needed to be hidden Sense he's suppose to be Dead, he's too High Profile to lead the Group. he'd Draw too Much Atention from Anbu. But Pain who no one even knows he's real Identity and also the leader of the rain Village, Would not Draw their Attention.

MAdara needing to Work amongst the group Freely Enter Tobi. a "Good Boy" Works with Zetsu who only Spies.

I also think he lead Deadra to fight Sasuke, even though he was suppose to go after naruto.

so far...pein knows of madara, konan knows of madara, zetsu knows about madara, one could assume he knows of madara which would mean that kisame might know of him too...thats half of akatsuki.

madara didnt recruit pain...thats too far of a stretch...konan had to tell him that pein had never lost a battle.
if your being recruited...that seems like something that you would put on a resume lol

notBowen
December 24, 2007, 12:14 AM
madara didnt recruit pain...thats too far of a stretch...konan had to tell him that pein had never lost a battle.
if your being recruited...that seems like something that you would put on a resume lol
That is inconclusive at best. Could have easily been a reminder or a reassurance. You know, "lest you forget I've never lost a battle, not "I know I never told you but I've never lost a battle."

meka
December 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
i'm going to look at the facts and assume.

1. madara is too old to be that strong and lively at present.
2. madara said "uchiha madara's power".
3. orochimaru created his immortal jutsu, sasori puppetize himself, kakuzu had an exteded life, hidan an undead
4. uchiha obito had half his body crushed
5. madara wore a mask which display his sharingan
6. tobi's jutsu, being able to pull himself togather after being attacked
7. list goes on and i don't want to think about it.

now i'm going to start elaborate my understandings of each.

1. just as tsunade was puzzle when her barrage of heavy puches didn't wear down orochimaru. it was later known that he had taken the body of another person, giving him the resistance of a young person
2. is he or was he uchiha madara?
3. as these shinobi tried to manipulate life, that doesn't mean that similar attempts hadn't been made shinobi of acient times
4. he was alive eventhough that had occur so i'll say this: we DID NOT SEE uchiha obito DIE. only rubbles crushing down
5. it was at the same place where obito was crushed(?)
6. in my opinion that could only be done by a person with sharingan and a lot of experience in medical jutsu
7. more list ...

so now, what i think. uchiha madara, in the duration of time of his absence trained in the arts of medical jutsu to possibly extend his life and while doing so created a jutsu which he is using now. it's a form of regeneration ability aided by sharingan powers of predicting movement. the great war errupted. he observed it and discovered yondaime with one of his subordinated to be an uchiha. yondaime left, madara decided to follow uchiha obito to see how the clan of his bloodline turned out. obito was crushed and as the cavein occured he retrieved obito and brought him back. he was an acient shinobi after all and his speed could have easily evaded kakashi and rins sight at the time. lying half dead, he might just tried to save obito by using additives like parts and knowing obito's death was inevatable decided he was old and he was young but dying thus used some kind of immortal jutsu for sould transfer. he gained control of obito's body. but it was at the cost of losing his mangekyou sharingan that was developed in his original body. with that he seeks to obtain the glory of his former body.

that's how i think things turn out. the reason why he covers half his face, exceeded his life span, had the same hair pattern as obito, and seeking to recover his original power.

am i off topic? i don't think i am though. haha ... since there might just be a flash back on itachi which explains what i'm saying. this is as much as my prediction as it is my understanding of the situation. enough said. :P

Asterisk
December 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
I think it's actually possible that Tobi is Obito. If you haven't noticed yet, his face isn't the only thing he's hiding, his entire body is covered, not one piece of flesh showing. If you follow the idea that Tobi is Obito, then it stands to reason that his body would be disfigured substantially from being crushed by the attack. So with that in mind, I would think he covered up his body and face not to hide who he is, but to hide his disfigured body. Most humans would do that in a position like that anyway. This is just a theory, it seems plausible to me but it's probably not the way things will play out.

I have some more theories about a few things, but I'm not going to bother.

AngryChubbs
December 24, 2007, 12:36 AM
I think it's actually possible that Tobi is Obito. If you haven't noticed yet, his face isn't the only thing he's hiding, his entire body is covered, not one piece of flesh showing. If you follow the idea that Tobi is Obito, then it stands to reason that his body would be disfigured substantially from being crushed by the attack. So with that in mind, I would think he covered up his body and face not to hide who he is, but to hide his disfigured body. Most humans would do that in a position like that anyway. This is just a theory, it seems plausible to me but it's probably not the way things will play out.

thats a very plausible theory and i would stand behind that.

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 12:45 AM

My thoughts

*correction*

akatsuki is one word; dawn.
can b read red moon but is dawn.

Gettoland DIO
December 24, 2007, 12:56 AM
tobi is tobi and madara....hmmm i dont want to let go of the obito = tobi theory so im just going to do like must of u are doing im going to mix the both of them tobi is madara in obito's body or is just plainly obito claiming to be madara to gain more respect....maybe his power equals that to the original madara so he just calls himself madara....who knows? but im certain that the body tobi has is obito's....that's all i know for sure

Audition
December 24, 2007, 02:04 AM
damn tobi = obito again.. im sick of it... x3

discuss that on discussion thread not here IMO.

--

I predict the fight between the uchiha's will begin and some glimpse about Madara's Powers..

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 02:07 AM

it shows on this chapter (http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/volume39big.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=44375) faintly of tobi's flesh...
its his toes...
c 4 ur self...
its evidence that tobi shows some flesh!!!!

Alexis
December 24, 2007, 02:10 AM
one could assume he knows of madara which would mean that kisame might know of him too...thats half of akatsuki.
Well Kisame did say to Itachi that "now you are the last remaining Uchiha alive" so it's not likely that he knew of Madara. You could say that he might have assumed that "Tobi" died in the blast, but Pain obviously painted Tobi as a man of low skills that is easy to replace. So it's very doubtful that Kisame knew that Tobi was Madara.

I think the only ones who intentionally were let in on it were Pain, Konan and Zetsu.
Itachi seems to know, but I don't think he was supposed to know.

Anyway, in the next chapter I think Tsunade will recieve Pain's body from ma frog.

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 02:21 AM
i to, believe that sasuke's fight will b interrupted by tobi but kakashi is going to die!!?:omg
kishi would b insane if he kills kakashi, i mean kakashi was like one of tha first characters in naruto!! i know that saru was on of tha first characters in naruto but he wasn't that main (as kakashi)...

He's also ridiculously popular. He's often been #1 in the character polls, beating out Naruto and Sasuke, and now, after witnessing Sasuke's badassery, he's come in at #2. But maybe Kishimoto's going to kill off all those who "protect" Naruto, starting with Jiraiya. However, Kakashi said that Naruto's stronger than he is, so maybe there's hope for our scarecrow. Nah, I think the "major thing" to happen to Kakashi is his discovery that his best friend's body has been possessed by a megalomaniacal powerhouse with the ambition of destroying the world.

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 02:22 AM
damn tobi = obito again.. im sick of it... x3

discuss that on discussion thread not here IMO.

--

I predict the fight between the uchiha's will begin and some glimpse about Madara's Powers..

thank u 4 stopping those annoying "tobi=obito" nonsense.

tha next chapter is front cover!!(^V^)
can't wait for some action and (probably) may-b we can find out some secrets of tha uchiha. :D

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 02:23 AM
thank u 4 stopping those annoying "tobi=obito" nonsense.

tha next chapter is front cover!!(^V^)
can't wait for some action and (probably) may-b we can find out some secrets of tha uchiha. :D
I've been wondering, since the next Bleach is in January, will we have a good ol' Naruto coming out this week or not?

Alexis
December 24, 2007, 02:27 AM
However, Kakashi said that Naruto's stronger than he is, so maybe there's hope for our scarecrow.
Actually, Kakashi wondered if Naruto had surpassed him. And that was before he learned that Naruto's new jutsu was a forbidden/failed jutsu that he's not allowed to use again.

And even if that weren't the case somehow, I think the notion of Naruto surpassing a Hokage level shinobi is rediculous in itself and would have to be backed up with more than just words. I'd believe it when I see it. Just like if someone claims that the sky is red.
Tsunade and Jiraya both agreed that Naruto is far from ready to become Hokage while Kakashi "is a given".

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 02:27 AM
wad'ya mean by good ol' naruto?

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 02:34 AM
Actually, Kakashi wondered if Naruto had surpassed him. And that was before he learned that Naruto's new jutsu was a forbidden/failed jutsu that he's not allowed to use again.

And even if that weren't the case somehow, I think the notion of Naruto surpassing a Hokage level shinobi is rediculous in itself and would have to be backed up with more than just words. I'd believe it when I see it. Just like if someone claims that the sky is red.
Tsunade and Jiraya both agreed that Naruto is far from ready to become Hokage while Kakashi "is a given".This is true. Still, it offered hope of Naruto some day surpassing him, so maybe Kakashi won't kick it yet.

wad'ya mean by good ol' naruto?

Will we have a new issue this week?

Alexis
December 24, 2007, 02:55 AM
Ah yes, I was wondering about that as well. Any word on if there will be a new Naruto chapter this week or not, since it's Christmas/New Years?

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 03:27 AM
im sure that naruto is gonna be front cover or color title, but i dunno if there is a next issue. we'll probably have to wait 2 more weeks for jump but i betcha naruto is front cover.(^w^)
i wrote tha info on tha previous threads about tha next naruto.

enmymiguel
December 24, 2007, 04:09 AM
ok who kill the second hocages

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 04:22 AM
I dont think naruto will be off for two weeks. There is no jump cuz of it being the holidays, the jump will resume next week. :)

I wonder if we will see kisame and suigetsu, I am more eager to see this fight more than any other. I wonder if zetzu will play somesort of role in the upcoming chapter. I wonder where the scroll toad is, is he close to konoha. I hope konan is shown next chapter, maybe she might have some remorse from heating about jiraiya's death. :)
[hr]

ok who kill the second hocages

Do you mean nidaime, hisdeath has not been explored in the manga. He could have died cuz of natural causes or died cuz of a fight against another shinobi. :)

enmymiguel
December 24, 2007, 04:41 AM
well if tobi is madara uchiha that mean he is the leader of akatsuki for 4 reason

1.HE is legendary[not because he have the Sharingan but for something alse]
2.The first guy who unlock the true power of the sharingan
3.He know more jutsu then all hokages that waz in konoha
4.The guy who have more chackra then the 9teil fox

jemoen
December 24, 2007, 04:56 AM
6. tobi's jutsu, being able to pull himself togather after being attacked

are you sure its a jutsu, and not just an ability.
eg. deidara mouths werent a jutsu, but just there as an abiltiy.
i know bad example but you get me.

and his ability is not to pull himself back together.
its rather an abiltiy that causes things to phase through him, therefore leaving him unharmed.

eg. sasuke didnt cut him in half.
it phased through him but tobi bent over to stage it as if he had been cut in half.

same deal with the rasengan hit.
he acted hurt.

he just does this to toy and play with his enemies.

all apart of his mysterious cover ego as tobi. and not his actual self.
madara. or obito. or someone else.
that hasnt been answered yet so im not guna debate it lol.

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 05:05 AM
well if tobi is madara uchiha that mean he is the leader of akatsuki for 4 reason

1.HE is legendary[not because he have the Sharingan but for something alse] He founded the Uchiha clan, had an extremely climactic battle against Shoudaime, and is credited with building Konoha alongside the First.

3.He know more jutsu then all hokages that waz in konohaWell, yeah, but he had the copy wheel eye, so that's understandable. As an Uchiha, he must have been elite, but Shoudaime had Mokuton (i.e., uncopyable), so he was pretty powerful himself as he managed to defeat Madara.

4.The guy who have more chackra then the 9teil foxNot necessarily true. The fox didn't say he had more chakra (the fox's chakra is infinite), he said it was "more sinister" than its own, as though it had, as Itachi hinted, some sort of more sinister purpose behind it.

Hollow Kurono
December 24, 2007, 05:48 AM

Yeah i know,but im talkin about a guy who is behind a mask and im tryin to reveal his identity,hes hair is da same as Obitos,this time hair is major thing.

No. No he's not. But by your logic he could possibly be, I mean Danzou only has one eye, right?

No,what do u mean by my logic,cause i said that Tobi has one eye showed and Danzoui has one aswell.No,im tellin u im tryin to reveal a guy behind a mask,and it was with the hair,he has the only eye,which Obito had left,that has to be a clue,yes Danzou has one to,u can tell hes a suspect aswell,but i think it could be better if it was Obito.

What?
This is Deidara
http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i318896_Deidara.jpg
This is Pein,the one u claim has similar hair
http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i318897_PeinbyRaidan91.jpg

Deidara is Pein,dont talk nonsense man.

Well he has a mask,the hole is on right side,the side Obito only had left,Tobi and Obito have similar hairs,i dont think thats a coinsidence.In da ninja world u dont need such things as an eye patch,i think Madara can see in da dark without his sharingan.

Yeah i though about that to,but hes a ninja,its theyre job to lie and newer to show theyre strenghts till the end,still i dont thik hes Tobi.

also, kishi also said that there will be something big that happens to kakashi at the interview that he had recently so why not discovering his best friend is actually being controlled by the evil bad guy? thats kind of major in my opinion.

Yeah this is realy major,thanx for sayin this.

danzou didn't want to kill sasuke, he told sai to go with team 7 to be the pipe between oro and danzou so they could destroy konoha.

yes, tobi may-b playful but his real personality is ruthless like danzou as you said.

there r some theories that madara=shinigami (tha shinigami guy saru used. not tha guys in bleach) since shinigamis r capable of going through objects.

No,Sais true mission was to go with Oro and kill Sasuke,he was in da list that Sai has ever killed.Danzou didnt want to destroy konoha,hes just strickt and he wants btter for da village.

Well until the fumma clan person showed up people thought that was diedara, so unless a body shows up for Madara, him being Obito cuz of his hair is totally logical and plausible. We thought that Rain pain was Naruto's relative, but when Yahiko came into the story, he looks nothin like Naruto. :)

Thats right.

No it wont,Tobi is now fightin leaf,cause he wants Sasuke,he doesnt want the fight to be interupted,tell me another reason why did he came to stop Naruto and co,he ordered Pein to go get Naruo.But Sasuke went to Konoha,Tobi was sitin in da valey of the death,i think,or something like that and he probably sensed Naruto and others and came to stop them,Tobi wants Naruto and Sasuke,dont forget that.

Yeah another clue,i dont think anyone else suits Tobi as Obito does.But actualy in da ninja world,u can bring back a guy from death,give life to a pupet,so u can make Obito better,but aaaahhh,whatever.

Philybull123
December 24, 2007, 05:55 AM
yea...unfortunetly the tobi/obito theory isn't proven false yet. but who knows, it is very likely and would be good twist but i dont really want it to happen. but i think it is true because that would explain how kakashi got his MS...maybe madara got it for obito and kakashi got it because thats his eye tecnically.

Agreed

I'm 50%-70% sure that Pain is one the unknown Genin that was on Jiraiya's Squad.

Reason#1- Pain is 100% one of jiraya's Former Students, Since its obvious yahiko, Minato, konan, and nagato are out of it, That leaves the Two unknown genins on jiraiya's old Squad.

Reason#2- The unknown genin were shownin a picture in the manga anda flashback pic the show along with Minato, and Jiraya but their whereabouts are shrouded in mystery. i think Kishi is finally using them in the story, especially since jiraiya never mentioned them or remembered them even though they were on the same team as Minato

Conclusion- the possibilities are really limited. since pain refers to jiraiya as Sensei , pain has to be a former student and excluding Minato, Nagato, yahiko, and Konan that only leaves the two unkown Genin. The brown haired kid that resembles Sarotobi and the young girl. It has to be either one of them , unless jiraiya had another student but it is very unlikely. I think Pain is the brown haired boy, im 50-70% sure.(in my mind at least).

stepsa
December 24, 2007, 07:34 AM
hello all new blood here, been reading all ure theories for a while now, and cant say that non of em are true or false, time will tell :D

but i have another one so let the writing start

lets start with Pain: we have a fact that he is Jiraiya's student, but Jiraiya said himself that Rinengan is an eye bloodline which uses all type of jutsu manipulation there is, and tbh we didnt see Pain use any of water. fire etc Jutsu so i dont believe that he is Nagato cause he is the only Rinnengan user shown in the manga, or Jahiko since he didnt have a Rinnengan
What i believe is ,i will reffer to the time when Jiraiya was pierced with those blades by Fumma clan Pain and hes chakra went nuts, that Uchiha Madara is dead and somehow he managed to seal his chakra in some type of weapon or item... like those blades through which he gains control over certain bodies and only 1 of their abilites ( each of Pain bodies had only 1 ability if u remember.. fat one absorbing chakra, fuma one sumoning and etc)
In his "journyes" he meet Nagato and killed him, leaving Jahiko and Konan pleading for their lives, and life of their comrade Nagato( im going little wild here but trying to fit in nagato in the story) so Jahiko and Konan agreed to asist him in returning into a Sharingan body which can only accept his true power, if he brings Nagato back to life. Why did Jiraiya meet all bodies of Pain before... well i think Zetsu's eating cropse abilites comes in handy here but dunno how i would mix him in the story cause i dunno much bout him. I can write a whole page here about this but im lazy if anyone thinks that something of this may be true feel free to comment and i will add some parts

ill go to Tobi now : as i said i dont believe he is Madara cause he controls Pain nor Obito, but i think he may play a part here (Obito). Imo Tobi is Danzou, as someone said before he has same hair style as Tobi + he has eye patch on the sharingan eye when we see him in konoha( he wants to hide it offcourse) Why Danzou? Well his story comes far back in the Konoha days when 3rd Hokage was a Hokage before 4th(we all know the story) thus he may be associated with Madara and Madara granted him a sharingan eye( also a stretch here it could be that Madara found Obito dead and extracted his eye giving it to Danzou, or that he found Madara on his last breath and he granted him sharingan in exchange for sealing him in some item like i said before) it could be that Madara was figthing Minato here and got his ass served to him and Danzou finished injured Minato. Tobi is the part of the story i cant fit just right but time will tell :D

Anyways imo he needs the 3 MS users which can do a time hole to bring his essence back to life in Sasuke ( this is because i see a big fight with Naruto and Sasuke in the end ) the 3 users will be Itachi, Tobi, and Kakashi ( yes Kakashi cause he will get hiss ass served by Pain(Naruto), and it will be Kakashi's duty to do this in order to save Naruto-- extracting his Kyuubi)

Dunno yet why he needs the Bijuu power probably like Pain said for destruction of world, and this is not his primary goal but Sasuke is in order for him to gain a body

well this is it it misses alot of parts i know but i believe some of it may be right, especially the Pain/Madara part, feel free to comment

sry for this long post :tem

drakend
December 24, 2007, 08:08 AM

Again with this "if Madara is Tobi" thing? Tobi is just a nickname for Madara to be known to the general public. He has some reasons for keeping his identity a secret I guess.

He founded the Uchiha clan, had an extremely climactic battle against Shoudaime, and is credited with building Konoha alongside the First.
Well, yeah, but he had the copy wheel eye, so that's understandable. As an Uchiha, he must have been elite, but Shoudaime had Mokuton (i.e., uncopyable), so he was pretty powerful himself as he managed to defeat Madara.
Not necessarily true. The fox didn't say he had more chakra (the fox's chakra is infinite), he said it was "more sinister" than its own, as though it had, as Itachi hinted, some sort of more sinister purpose behind it.
I think Shodaime was able to win against Madara only because he was able to tame all the bijuus. In the manga, so far, it has been hinted that Shodaime can tame any bijuus and Madara can summon any bijuus (I assume that if he can summon Kyuubi he can summon other ones as well). The Uchiha's clan has always been under hokage's authority: this was because of Madara's defeat most likely. If it's like that then it's understandable that Madara seeks revenge against Konoha and in fact Jiraiya clearly implied that Kyuubi's attack on Konoha wasn't random but it was caused by Madara.

stepsa
December 24, 2007, 08:28 AM
http://www.islandne.com/online/?a=view&id=363&image=17

just wanted to add thiss pic with the special notice on the line WE WONT ALOVE... who is we? and why wouldnt Tobi if he is Madra go after the Kyubi if he has control over bijuu

meka
December 24, 2007, 08:37 AM
are you sure its a jutsu, and not just an ability.
eg. deidara mouths werent a jutsu, but just there as an abiltiy.
i know bad example but you get me.

and his ability is not to pull himself back together.
its rather an abiltiy that causes things to phase through him, therefore leaving him unharmed.

eg. sasuke didnt cut him in half.
it phased through him but tobi bent over to stage it as if he had been cut in half.

same deal with the rasengan hit.
he acted hurt.

he just does this to toy and play with his enemies.

all apart of his mysterious cover ego as tobi. and not his actual self.
madara. or obito. or someone else.
that hasnt been answered yet so im not guna debate it lol.

as i recall, sasuke said that he "felt" his slash on tobi (madara?), that means hitting somthing solid. phasing through is like slashing at air, hitting nothing and that as we saw it didn't happen. same goes to naruto's attack. anyway, being as playfull as he is, i don't think he actually acted hurt. take hidan for example. he toys with his enemies and getting hurt at the same time.

just to clarify what i meant by "pulling himself togather" thing, you might want to recall when sasori stabed sakura. she healed herself while the dagger was poking out of her gut. same as back when naruto landed his first rasengan on kabuto. he healed himself using medical ninjutsu even before it hit. also orochimaru when he was cut in half by kyubified naruto at the bridge. if you take the sharingan and all i've said about the three medical instance, you would find that it is possible to regenerate while getting hit, in otherwords, it's like hitting water.

that's why i said it was a jutsu rather than ability. well, correct me if i'm wrong about what sasuke said though ...

drakend
December 24, 2007, 08:51 AM
http://www.islandne.com/online/?a=view&id=363&image=17

just wanted to add thiss pic with the special notice on the line WE WONT ALOVE... who is we? and why wouldnt Tobi if he is Madra go after the Kyubi if he has control over bijuu
Because Kyuubi now is sealed... it's since chapter 1 that has been like that.

CoolDude21
December 24, 2007, 09:52 AM
Since this week wsj is a double issue, will chapter 384 is going to come out this week? or jus next year?

Gameboy
December 24, 2007, 09:55 AM
My prediction
Okay to make this easier to understand, Im gonna explain this in different parts so its easier to comprehend.
1. We all know that Zetsu knows about Madara. Evidence:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1437/14bt9.jpg
2. Okay now lets go to the next part. You all think that Tobi is Madara only right? Well like I said above, Zetsu knows about Madara. Now do you remember this…..The first time that Tobi was shown. Tobi was with Zetsu, correct. Evidence:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9260/narutoch280p19jq1.jpg
And this is when tobi is joining. Zetsu calls Tobi and idiot. But wait, isn’t he making fun of his leader than? Also…..I thought that Zetsu knew about Madara. You all saw that Tobi told pain to capture nine tails. And pain told Zetsu what madara said. So you guys thought Tobi was Madara. But like I said above, when tobi was first shown, why was he joining if hes madara uchiha, the leader? Does that make sense? Oh god, kishimoto whats happening??? So if Zetsu was with Tobi when Tobi joined, Tobi cant be Madara can he? So what do you think now. You all said that madara was tobi. And Zetsu knows about Madara. So that means Tobi couldn’t be Madara, could he? Lets get to the next part to find out more.
3. Obito died in the Grass Country. They were fighting in the country between Fire and Earth = Grass Country. Hidden Rock was invading Hidden Grass and Konoha was called for support.
Evidence:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8310/narutoch239p12pu7.jpg
And like I said above, when Tobi was first shown he was with Zetsu. And we know Zetsu is excellent at retrieving bodies and moving through the ground effortlessly.
Evidence:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9176/narutoch234p19zz8.jpg
As you can see, Zetsu is excellent at moving through the ground and rocks, AND retrieving bodies. So he retrieved Obitos body. But why? For who? The answer…..Madara Uchiha. Now your all probably like: But I thought you said Madara wasn’t Tobi! Well he isn’t, now, but he will be, later. I’ll explain more in the next part.
4. In this part I will talk more in dept about Madara Uchiha. What do we know about Madara Uchiha? He was able to summon the Kyubbi, and he was the founder of the uchiha clan, and he lived back when konoha was still founded. But you people think Tobi is Madara Uchiha right. Look at this link, and read what the frog said.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6448/ch370ukpage16br8.jpg
I’ll quote what he said
“Crazy! Madara lived back when Konoha was first founded. He couldn’t still be alive just 15 or 16 years ago” Okay what this little frog said, speaks A LOT. And I mean a Whole lot. Jiraya and the frog were talking about the nine tails and jiraya said the nine tails was summoned by madara, the only one he could summon it. But then the frog said madara couldn’t be alive during that time. The time when kyuubi attacked. So that means there is NO CHANCE of Madara being alive at this point….or is there? If Kakuzu survived from the time of the first hokage, why cant one of the most powerful ninja in the naruto world survive as well? Well he did survive, barely. With a body that old, do you think he would be a threat? He needed a body, an uchiha, and they found obito at the right time. But your probably asking, why obito uchiha? Well itachi uchiha was really young during that time, actually itachi wasn’t even born. This was when kakashi was still little so itachi wasn’t even born, which also means sasuke wasn’t born. So the only likely choice was this uchiha was was trapped and crushed by boulders. But whats the point of taking this body you ask? Its all damaged and crushed. Well you know pain has many extraordinary abilities. If he can make perfect clones of someone by sacrificing a human, of course he can heal a person up via a sacrifice of someone. But maybe the sacrifice isn’t perfect, as you can see Tobi has some gears to help his body. Evidence:
Same link as one of the above but it still shows gears and such on Tobi. So madara probably did something to go into obitos body. Why would he stay in his current body that was like alive since konoha was started when he could have this uchiha child who is still young and had a body that could be repaired. Your probably thinking Madara wouldn’t be like Orochimaru, but think about it, you have a body that’s over 100 years old, would you stay in that body or a body that’s from the same clan as you that’s still young? Exactly. Now lets proceed to our next part.
5. Weve seen that Sasuke is special in the manga. I really hate sasuke, but this is true. One day sasuke will be stronger than Itachi, this has been confirmed by many ninjas in the manga. Madara Uchiha even confirmed this.
Evidence:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/492/ch363ukpage17gv0.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1535/ch371ukpage02uj5.jpg
Always sasuke sasuke sasuke, who cares about sasuke? Apparently Madara Uchiha does ( and also oro, but no one cares about him )
So that battle that Dei Dei had with sasuke was a test to see if sasuke was “ripe” or ready for madara to take over him. So sasuke will be the next vessel of Madara Uchiha. What im about to say next is not part of my idea but I just wanna say it anyways since I just thought of it now….wouldn’t it be awesome that the final battle will be naruto vs. sasuke ( sasukes body being controlled by madara uchiha ) it makes sense since madara is the true villain and narutos rival is sasuke. But anyways I don’t wanna go offtrack. So where was I? Oh yeah, the sasuke stuff. So anyways sasuke will become the next body for madara uchiha ( everyone wants a piece of sasuke, the sasuke fan girls, madara uchiha, and orochimaru as usual lol )
6. Why is Pain working for Madara Uchiha? Is he working for Madara? Well if you had a goal and there was someone else who also had a goal and they were able to help your goal come true, wouldn’t you work with them? You would. That’s whats happening here. Pains goal is to show everyone what true pain really is
Evidence:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5423/ch374ukpage11vt4.jpg
And we know that the strongest villains goal is always “domination” so that’s Madaras goal. So Madara could use Pain and Pain could use Madara because Madara is a powerful ninja. So they could help each other in their goals.
7. One more little thing, if you think obito isn’t important because he was only in some manga chapters, then your wrong. Obito was also briefly in the anime as well. So you cant say hes not important.
Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb2y3UYkkEM
Summary:
Zetsu retrieved Obito and pain healed up Obito by sacrificing someone ( not a complete heal but one that still keeps him alive, which explains the gears on his body ) and madara took control of obitos body because his own was already too old. And now he wants sasukes body because he knows sasuke will become a strong uchiha that will have a powerful sharinggan. But zetsu was with tobi when tobi supposedly joined and zetsu knows about madara uchiha but zetsu made fun of tobi calling him an idiot. Wouldn’t that be the same as him making fun of his boss? Well that’s because tobi is obito along with madara uchiha. And zetsu doesn’t know that tobi is madara uchiha. NO ONE IN AKATSUKI KNOWS THAT TOBI IS MADARA UCHIHA, EXCEPT PAIN AND KONAN
Evidence:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/492/ch363ukpage17gv0.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2600/ch364ukpage17yl4.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1271/ch364ukpage18tl0.jpg
also here is where pein lied to the akatsuki members
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7194/ch363ukpage09td8.jpg
As you can see, Pain lied to the akatsuki members and said that tobi died. ( along with sasuke, I hate sasuke )
so he lied to the other members. Zetsu didnt lie cause from what he saw, he thought tobi died as well, but since pain knows he strong madara really is, he knew madara easily escaped.But why would pain lie to them? Well its because Akatsuki doesn’t trust anyone in their organization, because of what happened with their older member, Orochimaru ( God I hate talking about orochimaru as well ) so now they have to make sure that all the main secrets are kept secret. So they don’t want the members to know the main truth because if one member knows and he becomes a traitor, the whole akatsuki secret will be out. So pain helps madara’s goal while madara helps pain’s goal, so they basically help each other out so that’s why they work together ( I don’t mean in partner status like itachi and kisame ) so madara wants domination and that will cause chaos and devastation which is what pain wants as well so like I said, each one of their goals helps one another. So that’s about it, my whole theory, backed up with evidence from the manga. As soon as the next chapters come, I’ll add those to my evidences as well. So now I think im done. I might have some typos and errors but that’s because I was rushing when I typed this and I didn’t re-read this. So that’s it. I only made one mistake that I know of, and that mistake is that I said I knew who tobi is. Nobody has the right to say they know who tobi is because the mask is still on tobi so kishimoto still has more secrets behind tobi so we don’t know everything about tobi yet. But this is a theory of mine. My theory can be right, my theory also has a slight chance of being wrong. But if it is right, I wont be surprised since I did a lot of research. If its wrong, I’ll be mature and I’ll understand that I was wrong. But so far, I think my theory is correct because of all my evidence holding it up. So what im basically saying is that Tobi is both Madara and Obito, ( madara took over obito )

Experts please reply to my prediction. There are lots of experts in this site, so i need to know what you think.

drakend
December 24, 2007, 10:32 AM
Experts please reply to my prediction. There are lots of experts in this site, so i need to know what you think.
I don't even go through the trouble to read all that thing you wrote. The two things below are two CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE that Madara=Tobi. If people wants to believe the Earth is flat even if there are PICTURES of it being SPHERIC then it is another story.

*UPDATED AND VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. If anyone decides to use this translation for scanlating, I suggest the group retain the following explanatory note. Originally, I'd stated the line above was terminated in mid sentence, Nihongaeri's take on it (see his post below) made infinitely more sense than my own (God bless him!). Anyhow, basically what the character is saying is that once Akatsuki achieves its objective, Sharingan shall regain its original, ostensibly more powerful form, and thus, so will he, Uchiha Madara. In other words, among the things which will regain their original form are the Sharingan's true power and his own. 全てが本来の形に戻るのだ。, where 全て=写輪眼の本当の力やうちはマダラの力など。As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9416/14jh2.th.jpg (http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14jh2.jpg)

Alex_1
December 24, 2007, 10:35 AM

Pein could check chakra levels through his rainfall. I'm thinking that maybe it isn't limited to just rain, but he can do it with any form of water. So I think when he said that 'he got away', he was referring to the frog and not Jiraiya.

Thsi prediction's easy. Tobi/Konoha, Sasuke/Itachi or Kisame/Suigetsu. Funny, but I think Suigetsu's going to lose to Kisame only for Juugo to step in and show his powers. Something tells me he's incredibly strong, and the samehada might nto be able to rip his cursed seal.

I also think Tsunade may learn of Jiraiya's death, which may cause Konoha to *retreat* from the 'chasing Sasuke yet again' mission, thus leaving the stage for Sasuke/Itachi. Maybe down the road we'll see a few clues about Pein/Konan preparing to go after Naruto, since he might be an easier target after learning of Jiraiya's death since he may be moping around (maybe alone).

Gameboy
December 24, 2007, 10:38 AM
To Drakend:
okay so thats what you think. So answer this little question. You think tobi is madara only right. And as you know, Zetsu knows about Madara Uchiha as we saw from naruto manga 383. But then why would Zetsu make fun of tobi and call him an idiot when tobi was first shown? Hmmm?? But like you all said, Zetsu knows madara. So why in the world would Zetsu make fun of tobi. Just answer that. I still suggest you read my whole theory, but if you really wanna ignore my theory, then you could. But if you read it, you might be really interested. So since you dont wanna read my whole theory, just answer this little question i just asked you. Im sure you'll be baffled.

Alex_1
December 24, 2007, 10:41 AM
To Drakend:
okay so thats what you think. So answer this little question. You think tobi is madara only right. And as you know, Zetsu knows about Madara Uchiha as we saw from naruto manga 383. But then why would Zetsu make fun of tobi and call him an idiot when tobi was first shown? Hmmm?? But like you all said, Zetsu knows madara. So why in the world would make fun of tobi. Just answer that. I still suggest you read my whole theory, but if you really wanna ignore my theory, then you could. But if you read it, you might be really interested. So since you dont wanna read my whole theory, just answer this little question i just asked you. Im sure you'll be baffled.

Zetsu has a split personality. Well, more specifically, I think he has two unique personalities. It's possible that one side of him knew while the other side of him just saw Tobi as a 'good boy'. And it's possible that Tobi's more than just Madara. I think he knows about the Sasuke/Itachi conflict right now and is clearly delaying Konoha so that they do not interfere with whatever's going on/about to be revealed.

Calling a leader an 'idiot' is the tip of the iceberg in this manga, so I wouldn't worry about that. I mean, Hidan was pretty aggressive towards Pein (before we even knew who Pein was)

Gameboy
December 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
Zetsu has a split personality. Well, more specifically, I think he has two unique personalities. It's possible that one side of him knew while the other side of him just saw Tobi as a 'good boy'. And it's possible that Tobi's more than just Madara. I think he knows about the Sasuke/Itachi conflict right now and is clearly delaying Konoha so that they do not interfere with whatever's going on/about to be revealed.

Calling a leader an 'idiot' is the tip of the iceberg in this manga, so I wouldn't worry about that. I mean, Hidan was pretty aggressive towards Pein (before we even knew who Pein was)

actually your wrong. Your right about the split personality. BUT....both zetsus thought of tobi as an idiot.
evidence:
as you can see, the nice zetsu wants to let tobi in after he found the ring. But the opposite zetsu said its not that simple. So i hate to tell you that your wrong.

And about what you said about calling the leader an idiot. Dude your saying that madara, the founder of the uchiha clan, the one that fought the first hokage, the one that is one of the strongest ninja in the naruto universe, wont mind if zetsu called him an idiot??? Hidans point is different, this is madara we are talking about. And hidan didnt know how great pein was. Nobody knows the true pein, except konan and madara uchiha, and Zetsu. So thats why Hidan was agressive toward pein.

Alex_1
December 24, 2007, 11:23 AM
actually your wrong. Your right about the split personality. BUT....both zetsus thought of tobi as an idiot.
evidence:
as you can see, the nice zetsu wants to let tobi in after he found the ring. But the opposite zetsu said its not that simple. So i hate to tell you that your wrong.

I don't think they did. I mean... you keep posting these links, but one Zetsu didn't refer to him as an idiot. And think about it. Pein said that Madara ordered him to hunt the Kyuubi, but Jiraiya came out of nowhere and had to be dealt with. The only thing Zetsu might not know about is that Tobi is the vessel of Madara. But Pein, who's obviously decent enough at keeping secrets after this recent arc, wouldn't just blurt out that "Madara" of all people (or whatever he is) told him to do something to just anyone.

Don't worry about 'right' or 'wrong', because it's mostly speculation.

And about what you said about calling the leader an idiot. Dude your saying that madara, the founder of the uchiha clan, the one that fought the first hokage, the one that is one of the strongest ninja in the naruto universe, wont mind if zetsu called him an idiot??? Hidans point is different, this is madara we are talking about. And hidan didnt know how great pein was. Nobody knows the true pein, except konan and madara uchiha, and Zetsu. So thats why Hidan was agressive toward pein.c

And for all of those accolades, exactly what did he do when he was called an idiot? Right - nothing. :D

So it's true. Sometimes it's a comedic thing, like Naruto slagging Tsunade or constantly calling Jiraiya 'pervy sage', and other times it's not. Orochimaru trained Sasuke, but Sasuke showed no respect to Orochimaru from the moment he arrived in his lair. And again, Hidan was irreverant to Akatsuki's leader - even though it is safe to assume IMO that the Akatsuki Leader couldn't be a shinobi significantly weaker than his subordinates and would certainly be able to pound on Hidan. So I wouldn't focus too much on it since it seems to happen at a decent enough clip. But that's just me. :D

stepsa
December 24, 2007, 11:50 AM
i dont belieave that Tobi is Madara ... i posted a link before with the picture were Tobi says we wont alove failure from a leader... which could mean many things for example we as in Zetsu's 2 personalities being behind those mask( haha), we as in Obito/Madara under the mask and we as in Obito behind the mask, and Madara who sent him to give his plans to Pain

If Zetsu knew Tobi was Madara he wouldnt act like that in front of him for sure, so im leaning more towards Obito being Tobi now cause it would make more sense ( someone helping him out under the rocks.. dont think Zetsu cause it seems Zetsu didnt know him obviouslly... maybe Pain but god knows :D ) cause Kishimoto prefers Master/Student fights and Friend vs Friend fights ... so in this case it would be Obito revevied( trained by Madara) vs Minato, and soon Kakashi vs Obito

i think the big question here is what really happened to Minato, and then we will now about Madara and rest

carlhanz
December 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
evidence:

And about what you said about calling the leader an idiot. Dude your saying that madara, the founder of the uchiha clan, the one that fought the first hokage, the one that is one of the strongest ninja in the naruto universe, wont mind if zetsu called him an idiot??? Hidans point is different, this is madara we are talking about. And hidan didnt know how great pein was. Nobody knows the true pein, except konan and madara uchiha, and Zetsu. So thats why Hidan was agressive toward pein.

well i think you're way overthinking the situation, maybe the real answer is that tobi has a split personality, the funny one and the "madara" one, the madara one takes control when the time is needed but the other is the one that's present in most of the time, or why would madara let deidara choke him? you haven't though about that, and mainly every akatsuki member knows the funny side of tobi, so my guess is that madara only comes out when he wants the rest of the time he lets tobi play an goof around.
and i know you're going to say something about the present konoha/tobi fight, so let me tell you that tobi is probably being suggested by madara to fight the konoha so he doesn't reveal as madara, because if you think for a second the minute he activates the sharingan he shows his true self.
on a side note I think tobi is retaining the konoha so the itachi/sasuke battle can take place like you said.

Gameboy
December 24, 2007, 12:03 PM
im not overthinking the situation, if you actually read my theory ( which i doubt you did because then you wouldnt make such statements as youve done above ) then you would understand everything that ive said, and i backed it all up with evidence from the manga. Im not getting mad at anyone, i just dont like how people are countering back at what i said, without evidence. You need to tell me why you dont agree. Dont just say you dont agree, tell me why and back it up with evidence, cause i backed up all my information with lots of evidence.

well i think you're way overthinking the situation, maybe the real answer is that tobi has a split personality, the funny one and the "madara" one, the madara one takes control when the time is needed but the other is the one that's present in most of the time, or why would madara let deidara choke him? you haven't though about that, and mainly every akatsuki member knows the funny side of tobi, so my guess is that madara only comes out when he wants the rest of the time he lets tobi play an goof around.
and i know you're going to say something about the present konoha/tobi fight, so let me tell you that tobi is probably being suggested by madara to fight the konoha so he doesn't reveal as madara, because if you think for a second the minute he activates the sharingan he shows his true self.
on a side note I think tobi is retaining the konoha so the itachi/sasuke battle can take place like you said.

I did think about deidara choking tobi. If you read my full theory, i explained everything in detail, like how Akatsuki is lying to the other members. I dont wanna write everything again but just read my full theory. It explains everything. For example, Pain lied to akatsuki when he said tobi died. Why would he lie to the other akatsuki members? I have explained everything in my theory so please read it. Like you, i also said that Tobi has a split personality. One is Obito and the other is Madara. Madara comes out at serious matters like when he was talking to pain and the other comes out in front of the other akatsuki members and other unimportant parts. But im sure we will find out more in the konoha 8 fight since it just started now.

To stepsa:
i also think that Tobi is Obito but him being taken over by Madara. And i dont understand why you dont think Zetsu saved obito. Look at my theory ive written. It has evidence about everything from the manga. Obito supposedly died around the grass country.
Evidence:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8310/narutoch239p12pu7.jpg
And you know that Zetsu is excellent at retrieving bodies and merging through the ground. AND tobi was first shown with zetsu

To Alex_1:
uh Zetsu did call Tobi an idiot. Just read naruto manga 280 and you'll see that when Tobi asked if he could join because he found the ring, zetsu said something like "you idiot its not that simple" then the other zetsu said, lets just let him in. And even if he didnt call him an idiot ( which he did, read 280 to find out more ) You could even watch naruto shippuden 32 if you still dont believe the manga. He also treated tobi bad, because when tobi lost the ring and he was looking for it, zetsu was leaving and tobi told him to wait but zetsu ignored him. But zetsu knows about madara uchiha from what we saw from manga 380, but why would he act like that to tobi? And both zetsu was part of this as well.

drakend
December 24, 2007, 12:19 PM
i dont belieave that Tobi is Madara ... i posted a link before with the picture were Tobi says we wont alove failure from a leader... which could mean many things for example we as in Zetsu's 2 personalities being behind those mask( haha), we as in Obito/Madara under the mask and we as in Obito behind the mask, and Madara who sent him to give his plans to Pain

No the big question is why people keep thinking the Earth is flat. :rolleyes:

And BTW... knowing what happened to Minato won't give out what happened to Madara, not necessarily at least.

stepsa
December 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
No the big question is why people keep thinking the Earth is flat. :rolleyes:

And BTW... knowing what happened to Minato won't give out what happened to Madara, not necessarily at least.

Minato died from sealing the Kyuubi which was unleashed on Konoha, and Madara was the one controling the Bijuus as u said before, so that means Madara was alive at that time and had plans of destroying Konoha... we dont know anything bout this era and i think it would clear alot of questions. Well for start i wanna know how did Madara gain control over bijuus at that time, and why did he target Konoha

drakend
December 24, 2007, 12:48 PM
Minato died from sealing the Kyuubi which was unleashed on Konoha, and Madara was the one controling the Bijuus as u said before, so that means Madara was alive at that time and had plans of destroying Konoha... we dont know anything bout this era and i think it would clear alot of questions. Well for start i wanna know how did Madara gain control over bijuus at that time, and why did he target Konoha
Why? Who defeated him? It's speculation, but it's highly likely IMHO. He wanted to destroy Konoha for revenge I guess. Anyway I think Yondaime was deadly wounded when he came to Konoha just to seal the Kyuubi: it's strange, for a man who has a wife and a newborn child, to chose suicide and putting the most monstruous thing in narutoverse inside his own son. I know Kyuubi is the Kyuubi, but he should have at least tried to fight back the fox. Perhaps he did, but it wasn't shown... Maybe Madara tried to kill Yondaime to weaken Konoha's defenses and in the process he killed Kushina and wounded Yondaime deadly, but he managed to escape and sealing Kyuubi within Naruto to give him the power to defeat Madara one day. It's wild speculation, but the drama in that is high and I like that. :)

samsiufan
December 24, 2007, 01:12 PM
Well....I never used to think that Madara was still alive but now..I think Obito=Tobi=Madara!.....How Madara survived that long? I am sure Kishi will explain....

Anyway, prediction-wise...I think Kishi will focus on the Uchihas a bit more...I have got a feeling Itachi has something to tell Sasuke..It is almost like he wants to test Sasuke to see if Sasuke is ready fro something (I don't know what)...It is almost like has always wanted Sasuke to grow stong quickly..but there is something he is keeping from Sasuke...So the next chapters will focus on the Uchihas with some focus on Naruto...I think the death ofJiraiya might reach Naruto as well...

drakend
December 24, 2007, 01:18 PM
Well....I never used to think that Madara was still alive but now..I think Obito=Tobi=Madara!.....How Madara survived that long? I am sure Kishi will explain....

It isn't important whose body is Tobi's one, the important thing is that Madara commands it.
Anyway I don't understand why Naruto can't hit Madara while Madara can. In this way he can own the team Konoha even more easily than I've thought.

Anyway, prediction-wise...I think Kishi will focus on the Uchihas a bit more...I have got a feeling Itachi has something to tell Sasuke..It is almost like he wants to test Sasuke to see if Sasuke is ready fro something (I don't know what)...It is almost like has always wanted Sasuke to grow stong quickly..but there is something he is keeping from Sasuke...So the next chapters will focus on the Uchihas with some focus on Naruto...I think the death ofJiraiya might reach Naruto as well...
Well the manga can be renamed "The Uchihas" for the next year... Kishimoto confirmed that it will be about the Uchiha, Kakashi and Sakura. Naruto will go train with toads and coming back just to own Pain and getting owned by Madara right after that.

Alex_1
December 24, 2007, 01:23 PM
@Gameboy;662560

"Uh"... I've read it enough. You keep saying to read things & posting all these links, yet maybe ya need to follow your own advice, eh? :eyeroll One Zetsu referred to him as an idiot, the other one did not. It's pretty clear in the manga & they even have different speech patterns. Maybe I'm being pedantic now, but it's false to say that they both called him an idiot since... well, since that simply didn't happen.

And like I said, it's not like that sort of behavior, disrespect to a leader/strong figure, is 'new' regardless of who it is. I'm not that concerned with it because it might even be a non-factor. The only thing I'm thinking is that Zetsu didn't know/doesn't know that Tobi seems to be the 'vessel' of Madara, and maybe Madara didn't want him to know. He clearly is aware of Madara's existence, however. Which makes perfect sense considering what we know thus far of Zetsu's abilities & the role we assumed to know he played. Anyways, it'll all be revealed later. :)

Think about it though - Zetsu's ability and Pein's bodies. I'd like to know what Zetsu's affiliation was and what in the world his story is as well. There's no telling how old he is and what he knows since he goes around looking at fights.

Why? Who defeated him? It's speculation, but it's highly likely IMHO. He wanted to destroy Konoha for revenge I guess.

That's why I keep saying one of the bigger mysteries is the First Hokage, since apparently he had the ability to control the beasts and **defeated** Madara, after-all. Though there's been a lot of hints of the Uchiha's being tied to the Kyuubi at the very least as well. That encounter and the reasons behind is one of the biggest mysteries in the whole story... rightfully so I guess considering how the whole Naruto tale began! :)

Hopefully next chapter with Itachi/Sasuke they explain more. Hopefully it's not another death-bed realization. But we'll see.

Littlewig
I predict that the numbers on Pa's back represent page numbers in Jaraiya's first book.

Because of how carefree Pain looked about the numbers on Pa's back, I think Pain is unaware of Jiraiya's book. It is by coincidence (or prophecy...) that Pain happened to be controlling ninja's Jiraiya fought in the past, and not by any intent on Pain's behalf.

Pa will reveal the numbers to Tsuande, and she will discover what the numbers mean. We will discover that the only copy left of the book is hidden at the mountain of the frogs, and Naruto will be tasked to go find the mountain and retreive the book.

While at the mountain, he will train with frogs, learn to control the second half of the nine tail chakra by unlocking the key, and learn about Jiraiya's adventure and the character Naruto in the book and discover Pain's secrets.

stepsa
another thing that troubles me is who was the first Kyuubi jinchuriki, if it was Minato it could be that he knew how to control its powers and had a big battle against Madara ( if im not mistaken kyuubi new madara somehow) and it was said that the seal in Naruto was the "good side" of kyuubi or should i say the controlable side of its chakra, and it could be that Madara was in control of the "evil side" which was sent into konoha. So my guess is that he sealed the good side in Naruto, and the evil side in himself which resulted in death

haha im so full of shit, but honestly i think that sealing the kyuubi's chakra in Naruto may be result of Madara's death aswell( at least his body) cause he was in control of its chakra... i put the Minato theory here just out of boredom :darn

Alex_1
December 24, 2007, 01:31 PM
@Stepsa

It's all good. Jiraiya did say that there was something that Minato was aware of before he died when he was getting the key ready.

Seems like with every chapter there's nothing but more questions. Zetsu watches Pein vs. Jiraiya, and you wonder 'how many other fights did he see' and 'did he help pein with his bodies?' and 'just how much does he know about Tobi's body wish looks to have bolts in it?'... let along the message on the toad.

I jsut predict that there'll be some uchiha bantar. I should be safe with that. :D

stepsa
December 24, 2007, 01:38 PM
@Stepsa

It's all good. Jiraiya did say that there was something that Minato was aware of before he died when he was getting the key ready.

Seems like with every chapter there's nothing but more questions. Zetsu watches Pein vs. Jiraiya, and you wonder 'how many other fights did he see' and 'did he help pein with his bodies?' and 'just how much does he know about Tobi's body wish looks to have bolts in it?'... let along the message on the toad.

I jsut predict that there'll be some uchiha bantar. I should be safe with that. :D

yeah but i cant just sit still and wait so im predicting :D
the uchiha fight is gonna be nice, hope we will se the real sharingan power from itachi

jodi
December 24, 2007, 01:40 PM
I predict that the numbers on Pa's back represent page numbers in Jaraiya's first book.

Because of how carefree Pain looked about the numbers on Pa's back, I think Pain is unaware of Jiraiya's book. It is by coincidence (or prophecy...) that Pain happened to be controlling ninja's Jiraiya fought in the past, and not by any intent on Pain's behalf.

Pa will reveal the numbers to Tsuande, and she will discover what the numbers mean. We will discover that the only copy left of the book is hidden at the mountain of the frogs, and Naruto will be tasked to go find the mountain and retreive the book.

While at the mountain, he will train with frogs, learn to control the second half of the nine tail chakra by unlocking the key, and learn about Jiraiya's adventure and the character Naruto in the book and discover Pain's secrets.

Maybe Nagato followed Jiraya for a couple of months and "captured" those ninjas after they were defeated by Jiraya?

drakend
December 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
Anyway can someone tell me how in the hell this thing
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4656/rococotoad1lg6.jpg
looks dangerous?
I would have preferred any other animal, but not toads! :(
Well whatever Naruto is wonderful anyway.

The Flash
December 24, 2007, 01:48 PM
It isn't important whose body is Tobi's one, the important thing is that Madara commands it.
Anyway I don't understand why Naruto can't hit Madara while Madara can. In this way he can own the team Konoha even more easily than I've thought.

Well the manga can be renamed "The Uchihas" for the next year... Kishimoto confirmed that it will be about the Uchiha, Kakashi and Sakura. Naruto will go train with toads and coming back just to own Pain and getting owned by Madara right after that.

naruto training with toads? is this comfirmed by kishimoto? hmm

drakend
December 24, 2007, 02:01 PM
naruto training with toads? is this comfirmed by kishimoto? hmm
No he said the plot will concentrate about the Uchihas, Kakashi and Sakura. So where is Naruto? It's quite sure he will go train somewhere because he needs a huge power-up for his death match against Pain.

zaulster
December 24, 2007, 02:42 PM
possibility:
madara = tobi = obito; im thinking its madara in obitos body, so his disguise was tobi XD
but like zetsus split personality is: ..., we have yet to learn about him, we know he's from the grass village but like thats all. his background will be revealed.. eventually; tobi's split comes from madara and obito.. i think, and i hope :)
its obviously going down to naruto vs pein; and sasuke (after itachi fight, somehow..) vs tobi/madara/obito.. but then again ive seen some of other peoples predictions, so madara defeating sasuke (which is most likely gonna happen) could lead to him taking over sasukes body and leaving obito back in his own... im also seeing but not rly expecting these fights: naruto vs sasuke/madara and kakashi vs obito
w/e we'll have to see.. but next chapter is most likely involving tsunade meeting ma toad. i think pa toads arrival will be put off for another few chapters
[hr]
i think the thing about tobi where attacks faze thru is just a natural trait for him, not like a jutsu. it could be an ability or a mode he activates; anyhow each of the akatsuki members r like unique in their own ways. sasori is like a puppet; kisame is a shark XD (which reminds me, fun with akatsuki on ytube is hilarious rofl), itachi has MS, pein has 6 bodies :O, konan is paper, kakuzu has multiple hearts, hidan is immortal, orochimaru..... no need to explain lol
could it be possible that madara also has the same unique abilities as firsthokage? cuz like jiraiya believed that he controlled and sent the kyubi to attack konoha. :O

Hockeychaoz
December 24, 2007, 02:54 PM
Anyway can someone tell me how in the hell this thing
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4656/rococotoad1lg6.jpg
looks dangerous?
I would have preferred any other animal, but not toads! :(
Well whatever Naruto is wonderful anyway.

What if that toad was more than twice the size of you. Could talk, and appeared in a puff of smoke.

I wouldn't be too quick to mess with it.

LPnaurto
December 24, 2007, 03:15 PM
so theres no chapter this week? is this correct?
and i heard somewhere that the numbers on Pa's back added up to 383- the chapter number :P

drakend
December 24, 2007, 03:22 PM
What if that toad was more than twice the size of you. Could talk, and appeared in a puff of smoke.

Perhaps it's me... I'm used to cook toads, not to fear them... :D

Philybull123
December 24, 2007, 03:32 PM

If Zetsu knew Tobi was Madara he wouldnt act like that in front of him for sure, so im leaning more towards Obito being Tobi now cause it would make more sense ( someone helping him out under the rocks.. dont think Zetsu cause it seems Zetsu didnt know him obviouslly... maybe Pain but god knows :D ) cause Kishimoto prefers Master/Student fights and Friend vs Friend fights ... so in this case it would be Obito revevied( trained by Madara) vs Minato, and soon Kakashi vs Obito

i think the big question here is what really happened to Minato, and then we will now about Madara and rest
I dont think Zetsu Knows that Tobi Is the Real Leader and he gave pain orders to hunt the Kyubbi. But there is no evidence that Zetsu Knows Madara or Tobi's real Appearance. For example, when Madara supposedly was Giving pain orders to hunt the Kyuubi, there was no evidence that Zetsu was there. And Since that is the only time Madara Supposedly made his appearance how would zetsu know who he is if he wasnt there to witness it. I higly doubt that Zetsu was there cuz pain would have Sensed him immediately since they were in Rain. Tobi may infact be linked to Madara, but i dont think he is Madara himself.

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
Itachi seems to know, but I don't think he was supposed to know.

Has it been implied somewhere that Itachi knows about Madara involvement in Akatsuki. :)

I think the notion of Naruto surpassing a Hokage level shinobi is rediculous in itself and would have to be backed up with more than just words. I'd believe it when I see it. Just like if someone claims that the sky is red.
Tsunade and Jiraya both agreed that Naruto is far from ready to become Hokage while Kakashi "is a given".

If Kakashi is Hokage level what is Jiraiya, Itachi and others. I also don't think Kakashi has been surpassed, one jutsu cannot eclipse Kakashi that easily. Well Jiraiya and Tsuande see Naruto differently, they could want him to surpass his father, so in that case they could think Naruto is not ready. :)

I think Madara is using Obito's body, cuz look at all the support he has in his arms and body, it could be too keep him body stable from the injuries during the rock slide. :)

I also think that the end-all fight wont happen now, I think Itachi wants to tell something or show him something. He might test out Sasuke's strength and most likely reveal something. What's the point in Itachi wanting for Sasuke to get stronger than him, if he wants to kill him. :)

No he said the plot will concentrate about the Uchihas, Kakashi and Sakura. So where is Naruto? It's quite sure he will go train somewhere because he needs a huge power-up for his death match against Pain.

Maybe Naruto could go off to Myokubo to train with the toads and learn somesort of hermit mode. I wish that he could learn some of his father's jutsu, hirashin could come in handy when fighting pain. :)

What if the toad also had some swords and was able to spit oil and water bullets, and some of them are taller than skyscrapers and can destroy a who forest in a secod, Ya I agree with you drakend they are in no way dangerous. :)

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
zetsu possibly knew madara as the true akatsuki leader, but never saw him face to face.
if zetsu knew his subordinate was the supreme akatsuki leader, he wouldn't have acted cold to tobi. zetsu knows madara but has never seen him...

wing_gundam
December 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
How can Tobi/Madara be too weak for his age?

The first thing we know about Akatsuki is that practically half the members have some way to regenerate/live on:

Orochimaru - can regenerate body parts/skin like a snake, soul transfer to get a new body
Sasori - many different puppets - can move his heart around and around even if his body is destroyed
Zetsu - has two ppl - still need to know about that
Hidan - immortal
Kakuzu - has 5 lives - WAS THE AGE OF SHODAI/MADARA - bolded to show that someone who is approx 120 has ridiculously powerful jutsu - level A for all 5 elements
Pein - 6 bodies and probably an original somewhere - which he can resurrect or create new ones presumably
Even Deidara had two parts to him - secret mouth

So with that much re-generational abilities in one group I would think that Tobi/Madara would at least have something like that too.

Also further analyzing the Naruto/Tobi fight - so far Naruto's first kage bushin was kicked and destroyed in the past three fights - vs Tobi (now), vs Kakuzu to learn his fighting style - last arc, and vs Kabuto outside Orochimaru's hideout in the last Rescue Sasuke arc. Although Naruto looked like an idiot getting kicked in the chest, it seems to be part of his observation skills.

I think formation B must have to deal with distracting Tobi enough to use a FRS. Formation A I'm guessing is let Naruto do it himself. I still don't know what's going to happen from that because of my 2Tobi theory but it should be interesting.

The real hype though will be on the Sasuke/Itachi fight. Maybe to keep it up Kishi will delay it another few months with the N-T fight. I mean think how many Jiraiya only chapters we've had? It was like November when S-I met at VotE, and months earlier when they met in the forest/cave.
[hr]
Also my doubt for the Danzou theory is that (a) Danzou's damaged/covered eye is the one that Tobi shows. I know Kakashi shows his eye only in battle, but (b) Danzou's physique is nothing like Tobi - fat old man vs thin young guy?, and (c) Danzou in a weird way does seem to be protecting Konoha in an "advanced proactive" state - ie take no prisoners, shoot first, ask questions later style. I think Danzou/Root is just a red herring.

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
when is there gonna be a guide book 2 for naruto?

nojutsu
December 24, 2007, 04:08 PM
I think our loved Jiraiya is dead for sure this time..he's not writing "the tale of uzumaki naruto"..it was indeed very sad
It wasn't not fair for him to fight a battalion of Akatsuki (that Pain is) together. He could have clearly taken on 3 pains together and actually did kill them. Many issues of the fight are still not clear..like when did pain actually summon the other three bodies, when 3 of them were killed by the genjutsu?. ..and where the heck is Konan in all this? why did all the summons of pain have rinnegan? etc. etc.

My theory is that the somehow the original rikudo sennin (sage of the six paths) had become more of a chakra entity (somewhat like the bijous) and was still alive in chakra form. The chakra had found home in Nagato's body (because if the rinnegan was smply a bloodline, then nagato's father/mother might also have had the rinnegan and their previous generations too, then the rain village would have been really powerful, and would not have succumbed to those external attacks). So the rinnegan is something that entered Nagato during that fight with the sand chunin or might have entered before. And since there were six paths to the original sennin (or six chakra entities), each path found a host/body independently. These hosts happen to be ninjas that Jiraiya met, because he traveled so extensively, he was bound to meet potentially great ninjas.

Now once all six paths were realized the rikudo sennin could take his full powerful form. So each path of the rikudo sennin can take only one human body. If this wasn't true than pain could have taken several more bodies, why just 6? Also pain showed no interest in taking Jiraiya's body after his death or even mention his ability to do so, even though one body of pain is gone. This is possibly because taking over of a human body needs to happen independently.(i'm not 100% sure about this but:))
Anyways, when yahiko died (due to some mysterious reason) and nagato couldn't save him, he gave all his chakra to revive Yahiko, kinda a like what Chiyo did. In the process Nagato died. This chakra is what gave yahiko the rinnegan. Also Yahiko pein is not Nagato, which corroborate why he couldn't do all the jutsus, which Jiraiya expected Nagato to know.

If yahiko pain was someone else, then he would not have such strong memories of Yahiko. Konan wouldn't be fighting with him probably. The fact that the body is still Yahiko, but his chakra is that of the Rikudo sennin's (one path of six) makes him have the rinnegan. So the rinnegan is not an eye technique really, its a unique chakra. Anything, that gets life from that chakra will possess rinnegan. This explains why the beasts summoned by the deidara-pein all had rinnegan. Its the property of the chakra that shows in the eye.

I know all of my theory might not make sense/or match 100% with all the events till date, but hopefully it might be a new way to look at pains origins.

Lastly, do you guys wonder if Kishimoto actually reads the predictions on these internet forums, and gets ideas from them, before he finally decides which way to mold the story?

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 04:20 PM
Oookay, that's a lot of backlog to read.

First - Tobi = Madara: CONFIRMED. As was stated before, using the grammar that Tobi did specifically states that he is Uchiha Madara and it is his power.

Second - Obito = Madara: UNCONFIRMED, BUT LIKELY. I won't go too huge into the whole debate, but considering a dead man needs a body (Kimmimaro: "Even though he's immortal, it does not mean his flesh will not rot away,") and an Uchiha body no less, Obito seems like our guy.

Third - Jiraiya = totally dead: CONFIRMED. No, he didn't jump out of the swamp miraculously and run away with just his arm and not in Hermit Mode. "Pa" got away, not Jiraiya.

Fourth - Tobi/Madara's intangibility: TRICKY. Considering he's a Sharingan user and the founder of all sharingan users, it's not unlikely that he can cast a lightning quick dojutsu to make it seem like the attacker "hit" him while actually phasing through him: In the examples with Sasuke and Naruto, both times he knew the attack was coming. He saw Sasuke running at him with a friggin' sword and he caught a glimpse of Naruto smirking at him. It's true that Sasuke can see through Genjutsu with the Sharingan, but perhaps Madara can just make one that's even more powerful, considering his strength. Just a guess. The regenerative thing is also likely.

I think that Naruto could somewhat be able to take on Sasuke at this point, but not Pain. Hell, Jiraiya could barely take half of Pain's strength. I think Naruto will take Sasuke down, fuse with the Nine-tails Chakra perfectly (maybe having a Bleach Inner Hollow-esque moment with the fox) and finally have the strength to take down Pain and maybe even Madara.

EDIT: nojutsu, it may be that it's just a chakra and not an eye... but let's consider the ending of Sasuke v. Deidara, shall we? Sasuke hijacked Manda to get himself out of there. When manda landed, Suigetsu noted there was something wrong with his eye and concluded that it was the Sharingan's genjutsu effects. Perhaps something similar is happening here with Pain's bodies and summons. Also, Nagato was an orphan... the Rin'negan might not have been present in them as it needs to be unlocked, like the Sharingan. But it seems something extreme has to happen in the person's life for it to be unlocked, so maybe it would be more difficult for the others.

wing_gundam
December 24, 2007, 04:32 PM
Oookay, that's a lot of backlog to read.

First - Tobi = Madara: CONFIRMED. As was stated before, using the grammar that Tobi did specifically states that he is Uchiha Madara and it is his power.

Second - Obito = Madara: UNCONFIRMED, BUT LIKELY. I won't go too huge into the whole debate, but considering a dead man needs a body (Kimmimaro: "Even though he's immortal, it does not mean his flesh will not rot away,") and an Uchiha body no less, Obito seems like our guy.

Third - Jiraiya = totally dead: CONFIRMED. No, he didn't jump out of the swamp miraculously and run away with just his arm and not in Hermit Mode. "Pa" got away, not Jiraiya.

Fourth - Tobi/Madara's intangibility: TRICKY. Considering he's a Sharingan user and the founder of all sharingan users, it's not unlikely that he can cast a lightning quick dojutsu to make it seem like the attacker "hit" him while actually phasing through him: In the examples with Sasuke and Naruto, both times he knew the attack was coming. He saw Sasuke running at him with a friggin' sword and he caught a glimpse of Naruto smirking at him. It's true that Sasuke can see through Genjutsu with the Sharingan, but perhaps Madara can just make one that's even more powerful, considering his strength. Just a guess. The regenerative thing is also likely.

I think that Naruto could somewhat be able to take on Sasuke at this point, but not Pain. Hell, Jiraiya could barely take half of Pain's strength. I think Naruto will take Sasuke down, fuse with the Nine-tails Chakra perfectly (maybe having a Bleach Inner Hollow-esque moment with the fox) and finally have the strength to take down Pain and maybe even Madara.

EDIT: nojutsu, it may be that it's just a chakra and not an eye... but let's consider the ending of Sasuke v. Deidara, shall we? Sasuke hijacked Manda to get himself out of there. When manda landed, Suigetsu noted there was something wrong with his eye and concluded that it was the Sharingan's genjutsu effects. Perhaps something similar is happening here with Pain's bodies and summons. Also, Nagato was an orphan... the Rin'negan might not have been present in them as it needs to be unlocked, like the Sharingan. But it seems something extreme has to happen in the person's life for it to be unlocked, so maybe it would be more difficult for the others.

I just disagree with the Jiraiya not being able to defeat Pein part - though he WAS defeated, it was stated by Pein in the manga in the last chapter, that if Jiraiya knew of his trick - additional bodies - then Jiraiya would have won.

Credits to NMR:http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter383resized.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=46378

I know it was put in as a tribute to Jiraiya fans, but in my opinion this really takes away a lot of hype from Pein. If Naruto had enough clones holding FRS's its quite possible he could win.

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 04:57 PM
I just disagree with the Jiraiya not being able to defeat Pein part - though he WAS defeated, it was stated by Pein in the manga in the last chapter, that if Jiraiya knew of his trick - additional bodies - then Jiraiya would have won.

Credits to NMR:http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter383resized.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=46378

I know it was put in as a tribute to Jiraiya fans, but in my opinion this really takes away a lot of hype from Pein. If Naruto had enough clones holding FRS's its quite possible he could win.I dunno about that. Jiraiya had Hermit Mode: Increased speed, increased strength, much more jutsu and jutsu capability, and let's not forget those little frogs on his shoulder who whooped a lot of ass. Naruto's good, but he's not that good.

GOKURO-3君
December 24, 2007, 05:00 PM
these are my theories of peins power.

by tha name rikudo, either pein is able to use tha six paths (shurado, gakido, tenkaidou, chikushyoudo, ningendou, jigokudo) or he is able to use tha six main elements. it was stated that nagato was able to use tha six elements but, we do not know if nagato is pein so we cannot judge that pein can use tha six elements. possibly pein can use both, since nagato is related to pein, and that pein was seen to be able to revive; which means pein is able to summon ningendo (人間道 [human path]) and resurrect his comrades unless tha pein with ningendo gets killed, they are invincible. tha pein with chikushyoudo is possibly tha fuuma guy, since he is able to summon animals.

maaseru
December 24, 2007, 05:32 PM
When Jiraiya was talking about his next novel, the manga cuts to Tsunade who is near a pond anh she sees Jiraiya reflected in the water. Is this a sort of bad omen (like the 3rd face's crack) or is there a possibility, not that he lived, but that he will have a final moment with Tsunade.

I hope with the Jiraiya fight over we get a view at both scenarios this week not just the Itachi/Sasuke fight. (MAybe Zetsu will show some weird ability were he can divide his persona to view both incidents)

Also I got 2 questions off-topic:
1. I'm reading the manga again(kakashi gaiden arc currently) and I noticed something strange, did Kakashi and Minato become Jounins at the same time?

2. Also when in the sasuke/Itachi flashbacks, Itachi he says counting his Brother there would be 3 Uchiha that have the MS. What is the possibility of Itachi either being a member of Akatsuki or maybe meeting with tobi/madara before he killed all his clan. If this is true maybe SAsuke was part of some bigger plan from the very beginning. thoughts?

Yvese
December 24, 2007, 05:35 PM
I like the idea of the Rinnigan being a chakra entity rather than an eye. It's a more believable explanation since we know that Rikudou or w/e his name is was the original Rinnigan user and was never to be found again, till now.

Definately explains how all 6 pains have the rinnigan.

Jehuty
December 24, 2007, 05:41 PM
When Jiraiya was talking about his next novel, the manga cuts to Tsunade who is near a pond anh she sees Jiraiya reflected in the water. Is this a sort of bad omen (like the 3rd face's crack) or is there a possibility, not that he lived, but that he will have a final moment with Tsunade.

I hope with the Jiraiya fight over we get a view at both scenarios this week not just the Itachi/Sasuke fight. (MAybe Zetsu will show some weird ability were he can divide his persona to view both incidents)

Also I got 2 questions off-topic:
1. I'm reading the manga again(kakashi gaiden arc currently) and I noticed something strange, did Kakashi and Minato become Jounins at the same time?

2. Also when in the sasuke/Itachi flashbacks, Itachi he says counting his Brother there would be 3 Uchiha that have the MS. What is the possibility of Itachi either being a member of Akatsuki or maybe meeting with tobi/madara before he killed all his clan. If this is true maybe SAsuke was part of some bigger plan from the very beginning. thoughts?I'm pretty sure it's just a bad omen.

I hope, personally, we see what "Formation B" is and then we can see Naruto get by Madara to interrupt the Uchiha fight.

1. Minato was his team's Jounin commander from the time Obito, Kakashi, and Rin became Genin. The three later became Chuunin, and finally, Kakashi became a Jounin.

2. Itachi mentions he and Sasuke were two of three with Mangekyou potential. Now, this could either be an allusion to Madara, or it could be taken as a matter of fact: Given that Itachi had slaughtered the rest of the clan, Kakashi was the only known person on earth left with a Sharingan. Considering Kakashi has his Mangekyou, it either means Itachi's prophecy is fulfilled or he was wrong and there was the fourth.

maaseru
December 24, 2007, 06:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just a bad omen.

I hope, personally, we see what "Formation B" is and then we can see Naruto get by Madara to interrupt the Uchiha fight.

1. Minato was his team's Jounin commander from the time Obito, Kakashi, and Rin became Genin. The three later became Chuunin, and finally, Kakashi became a Jounin.

2. Itachi mentions he and Sasuke were two of three with Mangekyou potential. Now, this could either be an allusion to Madara, or it could be taken as a matter of fact: Given that Itachi had slaughtered the rest of the clan, Kakashi was the only known person on earth left with a Sharingan. Considering Kakashi has his Mangekyou, it either means Itachi's prophecy is fulfilled or he was wrong and there was the fourth.

1. In ch. 239 p. 7 : minato says:""Well...Today kakashi is inaugurated as a jounin, just like me" - I guess it means he is inaugurated as minato was inaugurated before that okay

2. Oh well I can't find the chapter but Itachi says that counting them 3 people have the MS and it sounds that he means that currently there would be 3 people thats why I ask about the possibility of Itachi meeting with Madara before his clans execution.

On the prediction I really don't know what to think. The person that is pein must have followed Jiraiya or read Jiraiya's book to know the people he's fought with before or maybe he told them of his adventures. Also you have to consider that because Konan is still Konan and she hangs out with Pein, then he has to be Nagato for that matter çause I don't see her leaving them for another guy (only if she's been brainwashed or tricked by the person that is pein).

Fairy Vearth
December 24, 2007, 08:53 PM
I think we'll see sasuke and Itachi fighting and itachi telling sasuke a story about madara. then zetsu will show himself and propably fight hebi (karin and juugo, maybe karin will get konan as her opponent^^)

The Noobslayer
December 24, 2007, 09:10 PM
Question: If Pein is a single conscious entity, and has referred to himself as "i" singular, then why in that last chapter does he refer to himself as a collective ("if he [jiraiyar] knew our secret, WE would never have won").

Identity crisis much?

Alexis
December 24, 2007, 09:14 PM
Has it been implied somewhere that Itachi knows about Madara involvement in Akatsuki. :)
Yes, somewhat. His reaction to the news about his brothers death seemed to imply that he knew what was going on behind the scenes. That he was being lied to. And his reply to Kisame when he told him "you are now the last remaining Uchiha alive"
Itachi:"No, he not dead yet." "And also..."
Kisame: "Huh...?"

It looked like Itachi was about to say something, or was thinking to himself. Then he changed the subject to the weather and said that the storm had passed.
Itachi doesn't seem like the type to discuss the weather so I think it was a metaphore. Pain seems to also have a connection to storm/rain. In fact, in the same chapter.

Also there is the comment Itachi gave Sasuke during the Uchiha Clan's massacre.
"Including you, there are three who have the ability to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan."

He could have been talking about Kakashi, or Madara. It's a bit uncertain. But his surprise when seeing Kakashi having the Mangekyou seems to suggest that he may not have been thinking of Kakashi. "Kakashi san... you couldn't have....?"

If Kakashi is Hokage level what is Jiraiya, Itachi and others. I also don't think Kakashi has been surpassed, one jutsu cannot eclipse Kakashi that easily. Well Jiraiya and Tsuande see Naruto differently, they could want him to surpass his father, so in that case they could think Naruto is not ready. :)
Well I suppose they are Hokage level as well, since that is the highest mesurement for a Shinobi. But there are differently strong Hokages of course. And yeah, I trust Jiraya and Tsunade's oppinions of Naruto more than a comment that was based on one jutsu. Which turned out to be a forbidden/incomplete jutsu anyway.

On that note, if Tsunade goes out to fight Pain (which is possible concidering her personality) I hope the information Jiraya left her will be enough to defeat Pain.

enmymiguel
December 24, 2007, 10:08 PM
every people to enter as akatsuki mamber have to fight with a member of akatsuki. but if the member of akatsuki win then you have to enter the organization.like daidara but who beat itachi

Alexis
December 24, 2007, 10:22 PM
every people to enter as akatsuki mamber have to fight with a member of akatsuki. but if the member of akatsuki win then you have to enter the organization.like daidara but who beat itachi
I'm not sure if thats a test they have to go through, but it's possible since Sasori said that he hadn't used his true form ever since he entered Akatsuki. I think Deidara refused to join at first, so maybe some people accept right away.

Otherwise, the only one I see beating Itachi is Sasori.... and perhaps Kakuzu.
Everyone else would probably loose to Itachi. Not counting Pain and Madara, but I doubt they fight to test their new members personally.

shachi
December 24, 2007, 10:43 PM
If Pein and Konan join up with Tobadara, that'd equal the number of nins in Kakashi's platoon. Konan and Pein are assigned to capture the Kyuubi, so that's not so unbelievable. Still, I think they won't appear next chapter. I can see two scenarios where their entrance would be appropriate:

1) Unlikely, but Tobi will be on the ropes and Pein and Konan make a save.

2) More likely, Tobi will have the platoon on the ropes, and Pein and Konan appear to give Akatsuki a frightening advantage.

AngryChubbs
December 24, 2007, 10:58 PM
i think tobi is just messing with them to stall them. in the end, pein will do all the work to capture naruto.

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 11:12 PM
It's been confirmed that tobi is madara. But I don't understand the him madara was referring to when talking to pain about Sasuke's sharingan. Could madara have two personalities, tobi and madara in one body, that kind of sounds ludicrous. But the him statement confuses me. :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga-images/series/Naruto/363-017.jpg

Alexis
December 25, 2007, 12:08 AM
I was wondering about that as well, but whoever said that also ordered Pain to capture the kyuubi. And Pain said that Madara ordered him to.
But it's a pretty mysterious statement.

Audition
December 25, 2007, 12:28 AM
I think "him" is Sasuke cause Pain ask another question to Tobi :)

--

I predict a flashback regarding how tobi and Zetsu knew each other x3

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 12:35 AM
I think "him" is Sasuke cause Pain ask another question to Tobi :)

What about the mind being made up part, Sasuke never made up anything unless they were talking about Killing itachi, which I doubt. What if Tobi is talking for Madara, I know it's been proved by the translators that Tobi was referring to himself as madara. But the statement does not make any sense. Unless there is someone above Madara. :)

Jehuty
December 25, 2007, 01:13 AM
Question: If Pein is a single conscious entity, and has referred to himself as "i" singular, then why in that last chapter does he refer to himself as a collective ("if he [jiraiyar] knew our secret, WE would never have won").

Identity crisis much?He refers to a single body as "I," but as the six, he says, "We are the six paths of Pain."

What about the mind being made up part, Sasuke never made up anything unless they were talking about Killing itachi, which I doubt. What if Tobi is talking for Madara, I know it's been proved by the translators that Tobi was referring to himself as madara. But the statement does not make any sense. Unless there is someone above Madara. :)No, it does make absolute sense. Think about it. Madara wonders if Sasuke will remain a snake or become a hawk. "His mind is made up" probably refers to the decision to kill Itachi, something he has oft been tried to be convinced out of (bad sentence, I know, but bear with me), so that could reflect on his "shedding". Madara/Tobi's talking for himself. That's all there is to it.