PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 305 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

kaylee
December 21, 2007, 08:44 PM
Chapter 304 is out! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23296)!!

Some disturbing images in this one. :s
Syazel is so insane -- can Mayuri keep up with him? What will the outcome of this fight be?

Predict away! :D

The chapter is here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23725), so lets go on discussing it!

Vegetoacs
December 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
I'd take a guess that syzael's "gabriel" move isn't just some little fun party trick he can do. By the looks, it took quite a bit of energy out of him...which is something that he doesnt exactly have a lot of...his primary reason behind using the techniques and tactics he does.

Give Mayuri is already in bankai, it's fairly clear that zael is going to go down. But he's likely going to give mayuri a last little bit of trouble of the way down. It was nice to see a proper wrap up to the zomari fight with byukuya and rukia exchanging a few words. I'm also kind of hoping now chad is back in action, that he'll be the one to take down Yammy...who will be the only remaining espada left above 4 after this is all said and done.

Longer term prediction here is that this invasion attack is going to simply clear out the remaining adjucas members of the espada, and leave the spaces to be filled up with vastrolorde arrancar.

On a final note, it seems Kenpachi and Noitoria are still dead even with Noitoria not releasing, and kenpachi with his eyepatch still on. I'll enjoy it when kenpachi pulls out his sword's name and basic shikai attack after noitoria releases to finish him off. In a few months time of course :P

Zeus-Tails
December 21, 2007, 10:54 PM
I wonder if "Gabriel" would only work with a woman nearby.
[hr]
If Szayel dies, but kills Mayuri in the process, I'll be satisfied.

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 11:02 PM
I predict we see the end of Szayel next chapter, this fight has been 3 chapter (including next), just like Zomari's fight. I also predict we see Nell being healed and awake while Orhime heals Ichigo. We will finally also see Ken and Nnoi as the main feature next week, cant wait :)

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
i think next week we may finally get a sneek peak at maybe aizen or one of the top 3 espada. its been a while since we have heard or seen any of them and i think that its about time. aizen will prolly say something like it is about that those weaklings were killed and then gin will be standing by him with his amazing evil smile and be like...this sure is getting exciting.

Super Angillis
December 21, 2007, 11:55 PM
Well personally I want something like this to happen...
Mayuri-"Kekeke, is that really the best you can do?"
Szeal- "Oh? Arn't you the least bit upset about your lutenent's death?"
Mayuri- "You idiot you don't think you were the first one to come up with an ability like that? We already had a hollow who could invade a shingami's body and consume it from within attack soul society. I just had to reserch such an ability! In decided to test my countermeasures with Nemu."
Szeal- "You can't mean-"
Mayuri- "Nemu, come on out. Now!"
Szeal begins to scream as he swells up
Szeal- "Impossible! How could he have made such a thing?"
Nemu bursts out of Szeal.

Well I like Nemu, so I really don't want her to be dead, and especially not in such a way.

AngryChubbs
December 21, 2007, 11:58 PM
i could almost see that happening

YJiang
December 22, 2007, 12:13 AM

Oh the irony :amuse

ShaunMati1
December 22, 2007, 12:16 AM
well if Sayzels ability only works with a women than...hes basically done for. I dont see him pulling anything else. As for ichigo i think that after nel is healed orihime heals ichigo and once that happens ulquiorra should come out....he will change everything thats heppening right now. Plus its a perfect transition; he comes out while everyone is fighting and ichigo and ulquiorra can go at it agian. Kenpachi and Nnoitora....just let it please come fast....i doubt we will see shikai or anything of that sort from Ken, but maybe techniques like what byakuya learned from Yoruichi

Audition
December 22, 2007, 12:36 AM
Prediction:

Szayel will destroy Mayuri but Mayuri laid his viral eggs to Ishida and he will become 'mother'

Mayuri will come out on Ishida's....

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:49 AM
dear audition.....
that is a horrible prediction
everyone knows he laid his eggs in renji AND ishida so two of his come out.
:)
but in all seriousness....please let there be no more impregnating people and then appearing out of their mouths....just too gross....

and what was the point of those teeth that were on nemu's stomach?

Audition
December 22, 2007, 12:52 AM
thats Sz weird teeth that ate stomach , pancreas , appendix , esophagus , ovary and every single nutrients of Nemu :P

well ya u have a point there buddy! :s

leoliox
December 22, 2007, 01:10 AM
Nemu probably had traps in her to prevent her being used by somebody else.
Mayuri will use that.
Or he can just use bankai again, I dont see why it wouldn't work twice.

Saeyel has used so many tricks so far : maze, regeneration, cloning opponent, manipulate organs, new cero, impregnation and rebirth, almost each time introducing it as his ultimate technique.... I'm getting sick of it. If he can't be killed why isn't he Espada 1 ?

Kiri_No_Haku
December 22, 2007, 01:28 AM
I just hope Mayuri can revive/recreate her because he said earlier in the series that he could. Just hope she'll be the same cause she's one of my fav vice-captains. :(

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 02:19 AM
i bet if she does get fixed up, she wont be wearing a skirt anymore lol

EvolutionIX
December 22, 2007, 02:52 AM
i bet if she does get fixed up, she wont be wearing a skirt anymore lol

Why not? I didnt see any action from the tentacles...
[hr]

Nemu probably had traps in her to prevent her being used by somebody else.
Mayuri will use that.
Or he can just use bankai again, I dont see why it wouldn't work twice.

Saeyel has used so many tricks so far : maze, regeneration, cloning opponent, manipulate organs, new cero, impregnation and rebirth, almost each time introducing it as his ultimate technique.... I'm getting sick of it. If he can't be killed why isn't he Espada 1 ?

I think i remember reading somewhere that the espada isnt ranked on power, they are ranked on the ability of killing someone. And about Nemu, since she was 'made' by mayuri, doesnt that mean that her internal organs are fake? If they are...then im sure mayuri may be able to switch them off somehow?

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 03:28 AM
This chapter was good,not da best,but somehow i think Mayuri was expectin that to happen and he doesnt sweat at all by that.I still think Nemu aint done for it.Well Szayel realy used a nasty technique,but Ichigos contidiont is gettin worse,Orihime needs to heal Nel faster and its a good thing they finnaly though that they can heal themselfes,daaaaah.Just one thing Orhimine dont forget about Grimmjaw.

Then,Chad,hes healed and it seems theres a lot of time left for him and that scares me,that Yamii can realy make his introduction,hmm.I hope it wont happen i want it to happen in da winter war,plz.

Byakuya needs to get healed,if he sees such a long and troublesome way behind him,atleast noone died,thats good.

Well personally I want something like this to happen...
Mayuri-"Kekeke, is that really the best you can do?"
Szeal- "Oh? Arn't you the least bit upset about your lutenent's death?"
Mayuri- "You idiot you don't think you were the first one to come up with an ability like that? We already had a hollow who could invade a shingami's body and consume it from within attack soul society. I just had to reserch such an ability! In decided to test my countermeasures with Nemu."
Szeal- "You can't mean-"
Mayuri- "Nemu, come on out. Now!"
Szeal begins to scream as he swells up
Szeal- "Impossible! How could he have made such a thing?"

Well I like Nemu, so I really don't want her to be dead, and especially not in such a way.

Thats cool,that could happen but it wont,i wish it would,cause it sounds preety damn good and i wouldnt ignore those words from Mayuri,cause Szayel needs to go,he neeeds to go,BIG! tiime!!

hellraider
December 22, 2007, 03:38 AM
i think it gonna go somethin like Szayael is gonna be like braggin and mayuri gonna bring some device out and be like " just to let u know, i created Nemu to serve as a weapon also and her body is just a giant explosive"
Mayuri takes some detonation device
Szayael"oh Shi......"
Click,Boom
Mayuri laughs

I feel bad for Nemu and the people who work on the anime(producers not subbers just to be clear) cuz that must hurt like hell and the ppl cuz they're gonna have one hell of a time censoring/editing/etc that scene in the anime

EvolutionIX
December 22, 2007, 03:55 AM
i think it gonna go somethin like Szayael is gonna be like braggin and mayuri gonna bring some device out and be like " just to let u know, i created Nemu to serve as a weapon also and her body is just a giant explosive"
Mayuri takes some detonation device
Szayael"oh Shi......"
Click,Boom
Mayuri laughs

I feel bad for Nemu and the people who work on the anime(producers not subbers just to be clear) cuz that must hurt like hell and the ppl cuz they're gonna have one hell of a time censoring/editing/etc that scene in the anime

i think along the lines on that as well. mayuri didnt create her just to stand around...we havent seen her fight or anything as far as my memory serves correct.

Zeus-Tails
December 22, 2007, 07:52 AM
I wonder if Szayel could of used Gabrielle on Mayuri. I mean it doesn't seem like a woman is necessary. Why would he have an ability that is so limited? Furthermore, this ability seems to cause certain death to the person it happens to.

Also to the guys thinking Nemu is a bomb or w/e...then so what? He's not using Nemu's body. All he did was steal her nutrients from her body, so unless those are explosive nutrients, I don't see how that would hurt Szayel.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
well i dont think that mayuri was in reach to szayel like how nemu was to his tentacles. Its to be expected and so did mayuri of knowing his technique.
Next chapter will hopefully show other big battles since byakuya seems like hes going to have a run in along with rukia, hanatarou, and isane. Unohana and chad will also run into an enemy i hope, but most importantly kenpachi vs nnoitra !!! :D

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 09:54 AM
The thing im most thinking right now is Orhihime healin others,and that if Ichigo gets healed he will try stepin into da fight but Ken will ofcourse dissagre with him,but i care mostly is Grimmjaw,she must heal him,she must.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 10:31 AM
or it could be that .... when orihime heals everybody else thats when ulquiorra happens to pop out of that negacion jail that girmmjow put him in. Afterwards grimmjow will decide to fight him again and thats where grimmjows end will be :(
i hope the story doesnt progress like that since yes i know that it hasnt been the amount of time needed to break out from it, but its ulquiorra we're talking about hes not going to take the required amount of time to break out from it. Just like how if we see stark or halibel put inside of it theyre probably going to need an hour MAX to break out from it :D

hopefully next chapter goes like zomari vs byakuya. A quick degrading talk from szayel and afterwards will have mayuri say something that'll have him reveal a creation or technique that the jizou have then the end of szayel :D

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
or it could be that .... when orihime heals everybody else thats when ulquiorra happens to pop out of that negacion jail that girmmjow put him in. Afterwards grimmjow will decide to fight him again and thats where grimmjows end will be :(
i hope the story doesnt progress like that since yes i know that it hasnt been the amount of time needed to break out from it, but its ulquiorra we're talking about hes not going to take the required amount of time to break out from it. Just like how if we see stark or halibel put inside of it theyre probably going to need an hour MAX to break out from it :D

hopefully next chapter goes like zomari vs byakuya. A quick degrading talk from szayel and afterwards will have mayuri say something that'll have him reveal a creation or technique that the jizou have then the end of szayel :D

Well i dont want that to happen,Ulqiora aint Stark neither Halibel and da max time is a lot,as how i remeber its days,but it he siad Ulqiora gonna stay there for two hours,i dont tink hes gonna pop out.And then Grimmjaw fights him,i dont want that,i realy dont.He would die,sh!t dont talk like that man,it will be like that Mayuri beats Szayel,then probably cahnging to Unohana,but damn Kubo realy put Byakuya in da chapterjust to make more anticipation.Seems Noi and Ken are enjoyin the fihgt.

Plzz Szayel die,plz.Nemu will pop out someway or anoter,u know iwth all the resources Mayuri has,he can bring back Nemu,no sweat.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 11:42 AM
thats why nemu was the least bit concern for mayuri since she was his creation and he can make a new and improved nemu anway :p

well yeah i see ur point about how u dont wanna see grimmjow fighting ulquiorra since he'll probably get pwned one way or ther other :(
hopefully this chapter itll have focus on what byakuya and rukia will do next, unohana and chad encounters who or where they go, or of course KENPACHI VS NNOITRA !! :D :D :D
like the two fighting maniacs they are of course they happen to have a smile on their face while theyre fighting, i love that :D

AngryChubbs
December 22, 2007, 12:30 PM
kenpachi vs noi will kick ass, thats for sure...i hope mayuri kills szayel next chapter. it will have been the third chapter and now szayel will have showin his most powerful move which is quite powerful but mayuri stlll hasn't really done anything impressive...just realeased his bankai and had it eat szayel. so it could happen again.

one thing that confuses me is how did szayel know mayuri's name? did anyone else catch this?

TheChosenOne
December 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
one thing that confuses me is how did szayel know mayuri's name? did anyone else catch this?

Szayel could have heard Ishida saying Kurositchi and Nemu saying Mayuri sama. :)

Super Angillis
December 22, 2007, 01:06 PM
Why not? I didnt see any action from the tentacles...
<hr noshade size="1">

Don't worry, I'm sure that by the end of the week someone will have drawn that...

Well I'm going to take a break from b****ing about Szeal and Nemu. I have to wonder where the heck Halibel is. Is she still watching Noi and the others or did she go to engage someone else? Also I think Nell will end up fighting Uluqoria when he gets out in order to give Ichigo time to be healed by Orohime. Nell will lose, and then Ichigo will step up to beat him. As for Grimmjow, he could end up filling the "I'm not your friend, I'm just saving you so I can kill you" role.

Hollow Kurono
December 22, 2007, 02:20 PM
kenpachi vs noi will kick ass, thats for sure...i hope mayuri kills szayel next chapter. it will have been the third chapter and now szayel will have showin his most powerful move which is quite powerful but mayuri stlll hasn't really done anything impressive...just realeased his bankai and had it eat szayel. so it could happen again.

Yeah i dont think Kubo will give more tricks to Szayel,its time to die man.It is,he cant beat Mayuri,he is exhausted,its the end for him.

Szayel could have heard Ishida saying Kurositchi and Nemu saying Mayuri sama. :)

Szayel is a genius he probably knows not only Mayuris name but other captains asawell,dont u think Aizen had a brief with his underlings about SS.OR maybe Szayel has scouted SS,this aint no big deal how does Szayel knows his name,he probablt heard the name,so.

ShaunMati1
December 22, 2007, 04:03 PM
Next chapter is going to be pretty interesting. I hope Kubo keeps doing cut scenes to other ppl, that actually kept me reading it with excitement rather than being all pissed for no story progression. Ya sayzel will die next chapter...that will take up most or all of the pages that last 2 min. Who cares how he dies just as long as i dont see him anymore. As for grimmjaw, he might play the role that kenpachi is playing....once the time comes he will fight ichigo again but for now ill assist u kinda thing, after byakuya and ishada, grim is my fav character so i hope he stays around, i have a feeling he will play a big role in the winter war. And i really hope ulquiorra comes out...he will change the direction of this arc if he does. I predict that inoue heals nel only for nel to keep saying ITSYGO and once inoue heals ichigo thats when ulquiorra should be back.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 09:36 PM
well we're going to give more airtime to mayuri vs szayel ONCE AGAIN. :angry
lol :p we're going to see something surprising to mayuri to maybe him dying but planted something inside of szayel that he was poisoned then :D

more of kenpachi and chad scenes i say !! :D

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 01:05 AM
Well I think since Mayuri seems not impressed with Szayel technique, he will finally have a bloody send off next chapter. Szayel has revealed his technique and now will die in the hands of Mayuri. As for the others we most likely will see Nell and Ichigo getting healed by Orihime and Renji and the others getting the antidote. The chapter will most likely end with a panel of nnoi and ken smiling and striking their swords. :)

Ichigo
December 23, 2007, 05:08 AM
I predict the Viazard make an appearance at the end of the of 305

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 06:26 AM
well we're going to give more airtime to mayuri vs szayel ONCE AGAIN. :angry
lol :p we're going to see something surprising to mayuri to maybe him dying but planted something inside of szayel that he was poisoned then :D

more of kenpachi and chad scenes i say !! :D

Szayel realy has one hope left,thats to run as far as he can,he aint gonna stand a chance agaisnt Mayuri,he isnt even pne bit impresed about what Szayel just did with Nemu.I dont see how hes going to beat a guy that only showed hsi bankai.If Szayel has more atacks up his sleeves then his the most cleaver guy in Bleach,but i hope Aizen comes in an kills him sayin thats enough time for u,to bad that aint happening.

I predict the Viazard make an appearance at the end of the of 305

No they wont,theres no need for them to come,they are already in great hands,they dont need anymore saviors,cause they seem preety save now,vizards dont get involved in death gods and hollow bussines,they wont come,thats why Ken and co are there.

hollowdemon
December 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
only time when the vaizards are coming into play is when the winter WAR starts and this is only a rescue mission which doesnt involve the vaizards at all so i doubt we're going to be seeing them anytime soon :(

the next chapter im really hoping for the death of szayel since it is about TIME and i know about a million of us have been saying that previous chapters where we thought and want him gone and dead already :p
most likely the chapter will end with either byakuya/rukia/isane/hanatarou or unohana/chad seeing who they encountered with a little hint of kenpachi vs nnoitra in the end smiling like the beasts they are :D

Travis
December 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
I hope we see Aizen or Halibel sometime soon in the manga. We should atleast see Halibel during the Noitora and Kenpachi fight. I mean there are 4 new captains in Heuco Mundo along with 3 vice captains and Hanataro. No reation from the enemy or we don't get to see what they are doing during this time? It would be disappointing if we weren't shown anything until they executed whatever they do, for surprise effect.

Also is there no chapter next week? I think someone mentioned it because of New Year's but isn't that holiday celebrated later in January?

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah i dont think Kubo will give more tricks to Szayel,its time to die man.It is,he cant beat Mayuri,he is exhausted,its the end for him.

Szayel is a genius he probably knows not only Mayuris name but other captains asawell,dont u think Aizen had a brief with his underlings about SS.OR maybe Szayel has scouted SS,this aint no big deal how does Szayel knows his name,he probablt heard the name,so.
if szayel already knew his name, why was he asking mayuri who he was. i agree that maybe he just heard the others talking but one thing i was wondering about is what if he took nemu's memories somehow. that would be quite a twist.

only time when the vaizards are coming into play is when the winter WAR starts and this is only a rescue mission which doesnt involve the vaizards at all so i doubt we're going to be seeing them anytime soon :(

the next chapter im really hoping for the death of szayel since it is about TIME and i know about a million of us have been saying that previous chapters where we thought and want him gone and dead already :p
most likely the chapter will end with either byakuya/rukia/isane/hanatarou or unohana/chad seeing who they encountered with a little hint of kenpachi vs nnoitra in the end smiling like the beasts they are :D
this isn't just a rescue arc. if it was just a rescue arc, then why would kenpachi and byakuya both say that this is it. kenpachi said they decided to come early and byakuya said the big battles are up ahead...not in 2 months time...but in like 5 chapter's time.

hollowdemon
December 23, 2007, 01:39 PM
well if it does happen to be big battles id say thats about it. They wouldnt go as far as the whole winter war arc to start IN las noches. I just dont find that plausible at all ..
the big battles would probably be as far as finishing the whole espada now and have the remaining vasto lorde to come into play FOR the vaizards and thats in karakura town for the winter war to take place :D

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 02:43 PM
I am also confused about Byakuya's statement of preparing for battles ahead. Is the war really gonna happen now. Could more captain come, that would be awesome. I predict we see Szayel getting some hits on Mayuri only for Mayuri too laugh and reveal some new ability of his bankai and destroy szayel once and for all. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 02:48 PM
if szayel already knew his name, why was he asking mayuri who he was. i agree that maybe he just heard the others talking but one thing i was wondering about is what if he took nemu's memories somehow. that would be quite a twist.

That would be insane,cause he took the organs righ,so maybe he has memories of Szayel,but i dont think Mayuri is that stupid to show all of his tricks and weak points to his vice-captain,Szayel wont get an uperhand or anything,Mayuri doesnt care about Nemu,she still aint dead,well Szayel aint winnin this battle.

this isn't just a rescue arc. if it was just a rescue arc, then why would kenpachi and byakuya both say that this is it. kenpachi said they decided to come early and byakuya said the big battles are up ahead...not in 2 months time...but in like 5 chapter's time.

Nah,this is a reascue arc,Ichigo and company came to save Inoue,but it has more then rescue in it,Ichigo came to HM not only to rescue Inoue but to fight against Grimmjow,now its a rescue mission again,man in bleach there are a lot of rescue missions,damn i dont want anymore battles,maybe Wonderwice will come out to fight with Byakuya who knows,lol.He aint gonna beat Stark,Halibel or the old fart,as how much i like Byakuya he aint that strong,but i wonder,i kinda have hopes that he came in HM preperad the same way as Mayuri,Ken and Unohana.But it would be hilarious if mostly all of the espadas get killed in HM not the winter war,so sad but thats not happenin.Maybe Ishin and Ryuken will apear.

well if it does happen to be big battles id say thats about it. They wouldnt go as far as the whole winter war arc to start IN las noches. I just dont find that plausible at all ..
the big battles would probably be as far as finishing the whole espada now and have the remaining vasto lorde to come into play FOR the vaizards and thats in karakura town for the winter war to take place :D

But if Ichigo,probably the strongest death got SS has,well exept Yamamto maybe,so if he cant beat Ulqiora i cant see how Byakuya and co can.And + they aint gonna fight Ulqiora but the the 1st,2nd and the 3rd espadas,but as i said,all of them came prepared,so they may have some tricks which could be the winnin move,but if not and as u say there are vasto lordes and they are stronger then any espada and any captain then so long SS,thats why i say that everyone in espada exept Aroniero was vasto.

I dont want every espada gettin killed and the long awaited war beein ended in Las NOches to,but if so,there still would be Gin,Tousen and the strongest dude in Bleach history left,dont forget,the three of them cant take down SS by themselfes.

YJiang
December 23, 2007, 03:08 PM
It's foolish to assume Ichigo's the second strongest shinigami. He would have lost to Byakuya if not for his hollow, and I'm sure there are stronger shinigami than Byakuya (not counting Yamamoto). Yamamoto himself said Kyoraku and Ukitake were stronger than all other captains excepting himself, and some part of me wants to consider Unohana stronger than Byakuya (not likely of course :)).

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 03:47 PM
It's foolish to assume Ichigo's the second strongest shinigami. He would have lost to Byakuya if not for his hollow, and I'm sure there are stronger shinigami than Byakuya (not counting Yamamoto). Yamamoto himself said Kyoraku and Ukitake were stronger than all other captains excepting himself, and some part of me wants to consider Unohana stronger than Byakuya (not likely of course :)).

He would have lost to Byakuya without his Hollow, but only because he didn't take that chance he got at the beginning with his Bankai. So he still could have won. Even still, he only began to lose because of the strain of the Bankai on his body, which hasn't become an issue since, not to mention his Vizard power-up.

Yeah, Ichigo could easily take Byakuya.

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 04:24 PM
Ichigo lost due to his immaturity in his bankai mode, he has not mastered it and thus his bones broke. If they were to fight again, I might say Ichigo will win, but since Byakuya could have gotten stronger, Ichigo might need his mask. :)

I predict we see Nell being healed and hugging Ichigo and him also being healed, we might see Ganten and Chad talking to unohana, and asking her why they are here. Mayuri will most likely finish of Szayel now that he has revealed a new ability, Szayel please die. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 23, 2007, 06:14 PM
He would have lost to Byakuya without his Hollow, but only because he didn't take that chance he got at the beginning with his Bankai. So he still could have won. Even still, he only began to lose because of the strain of the Bankai on his body, which hasn't become an issue since, not to mention his Vizard power-up.

Yeah, Ichigo could easily take Byakuya.

Nah Ichigo would win,remeber he was injured and not fully healed and didnt take the opertuniys he had,he wouldnt beat him easily,but he would beat him in a close fight,im not countin him as a weak guy,Byakuya is strong,very strong.

U made it soumd like Byakuya aint no big deal,lol.When did Yama say it,i realy dont remeber that.But i dont think Ukitake and Kyo are stronger,but i wish they were,cause it would be lame if the strongest captain would fall in da HM and in da winter war nooone of the other captains could step up and it would be a fact that they wont be a good battle.

MegaX
December 23, 2007, 06:39 PM
Nah Ichigo would win,remeber he was injured and not fully healed and didnt take the opertuniys he had,he wouldnt beat him easily,but he would beat him in a close fight,im not countin him as a weak guy,Byakuya is strong,very strong.

That's my point, that Ichigo could have one. I just conceded that, at the point where Hollow Ichigo appeared, Ichigo would have lost. That said, his immaturity with his Bankai was the problem there, once which could have been avoided if he'd taken the opening earlier instead of flaunting it.

matrice
December 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
Well, that's surely a surprise... That Zyeroaporro is quite good, actually he was even able to corner Mayuri, which has lost the advantage provided by his bankai. Now they seem to have no other choices but a proper fight, since they have both failed using their tricks. There is even the fact that Ishida and Renji are almost dead and the vicecapitain seems to be also a corpse (if she is able to stand after being pierced and dryed from all her power).

ShinobiWrath
December 23, 2007, 08:02 PM
I don't know if this was said but when you think about it Nemu IS Mayuri's own creation. Is it possible that he could have prepared her for any attacks the enemy might throw out?

It doesn't seem like Mayuri would leave out the possibility of Nemu being used by the enemy to sway him into submission. If anything he did something to Nemu which in the long run will effect SzayelAporro.

Also, Kenpachi seems to be enjoying himself but the Battle of Barbarians is quite a bit of an understatement if you ask me.

hollowdemon
December 23, 2007, 08:49 PM
well the only reason why mayuri said that is he already had a beef encounter with kenpachi during the SS arc so it makes sense to have mayuri talking as if hes degrading kenpachi as a barbarian. Byakuya and unohana both also seem like they both know whats going to happen in the long run by facing towards where kenpachi vs nnoitra is. Maybe an enemy or former captains encounter with Gin or tousen maybe :p
but could also mean that theyre just sensing both kenapchi and nnoitras fierce reiatsu from the battle. :D

AngryChubbs
December 23, 2007, 09:45 PM
i think they are just feeling their immense reitsu. remember after unohana looked that way, we saw ken and noi's swords clash and then everyone looked that way. i think that was a giant hint that szayel is about to be dead and noi and ken will be the main attraction. ooooo IM SOOOOO EXCITED!

Travis
December 23, 2007, 11:34 PM
For all of you wondering about how Szayel knows Mayuri's full name. Ishida says it right when the tentacle thing starts speaking to them and Nemu starts screaming. Ishida uses his full name telling him to get her down.

It's probably also possible he absorbed her memories though and he could use that to fight better with him. Weirder things have happened on this manga. But I think he's dead next chapter.

Hockeychaoz
December 24, 2007, 12:38 AM
For all of you wondering about how Szayel knows Mayuri's full name. Ishida says it right when the tentacle thing starts speaking to them and Nemu starts screaming. Ishida uses his full name telling him to get her down.

It's probably also possible he absorbed her memories though and he could use that to fight better with him. Weirder things have happened on this manga. But I think he's dead next chapter.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but...

Nemu is made of Mayuri. Mayuri's bankai doesn't hurt himself. Szayle is not made of Nemu.
Therefore, Mayuri's bankai doesn't work on Szayle anymore. (at least the poison. But thats the important part of it.)

AngryChubbs
December 24, 2007, 12:40 AM

yes, after going back to check this, you are very corect. and it also makes a lot more sense that he just over heard it rather than taking her memories. id bet that he will die next chapter and then we finally get a glimpse at noi vs ken

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 12:44 AM
i think they are just feeling their immense reitsu. remember after unohana looked that way, we saw ken and noi's swords clash and then everyone looked that way. i think that was a giant hint that szayel is about to be dead and noi and ken will be the main attraction. ooooo IM SOOOOO EXCITED!

Me too, I can't wait for Ken and Nnoi, after all this time next chapter could be it. If Szayel is still alive after this chapter, I will scream. Please die, I have nothing against him, he is a great character, but at some point it seems like Kubo is dragging the fight. :)

AngryChubbs
December 24, 2007, 12:53 AM
Me too, I can't wait for Ken and Nnoi, after all this time next chapter could be it. If Szayel is still alive after this chapter, I will scream. Please die, I have nothing against him, he is a great character, but at some point it seems like Kubo is dragging the fight. :)

im pretty sure kubo started to drag this fight A LONG TIME AGO. he has been around since the very beginning. maybe he will just have a heart attack and die or something like that. i dont care...just as long as he is done with.

ShinobiWrath
December 24, 2007, 02:00 AM
Yes, Szayel's had more airtime in the hueco Mundo arc than any other Espada and he's just #8. Kubo needs to do something with him and move this arc along. No use in one once awesome but now totally overrated character to take up valuable space.

hollowdemon
December 24, 2007, 08:26 AM
i hope along with szayels death and kenpachi vs nnoitra (finally !! ... hopefully :p ) we also get to see whats going to happen or where byakuya along with rukia, hana and isane is going since he seems like he knows theres a battle ahead of them.
im just happy to see chad healed since he has been the most M.I.A from the 5 that arrived in hueco mundo :D

YJiang
December 24, 2007, 12:41 PM
That's because he's (probably) the weakest and I doubt he'll be of use against anyone except Yammi....especially since the next weakest espada (is that the plural form?) are Szayel (probably going to die next chapter or soon enough), Grimmjow (who's not going to do much. I bet you'll die too, probably to Ulquiorra :( ), and Noitora.

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
It would be kind of lame to kill of 5-9 espada(s) and leave the weakest alive. Chad or someone else needs to finish of Yammi along with Szayel. Hopefully Mayuri will take care of it, I hope that Nell after healed returns to her full adult form. :)

hollowdemon
December 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
yes big hopes for my man chad-o :D
it was definitely unfair to have him face the NUMBER 5 right away ... kinda like how ichigo did with ulquiorra at one point, but ichigo knowing he IS the main character of course hes going to be revived and receive more air time :p
but not chad though .... instead kubo just decided for number 5 right away to step in front him. Im hoping itll be yammi since rukia can kill aaronerio (#9) then chad will be left with an espada enemy too hopefully :D

TheChosenOne
December 24, 2007, 11:03 PM
Well Ichigo against Ulq was not riduclous when you compare Chad and Nnoi. Nnoi was far superior to Chad, to the point where Chad's best attack did nothing to Nnoi. Maybe Yammi could be Chad's espada kill, cuz if Rukia can kill Aaroniero then Chad should be able to kill number 10. :)

Buulord
December 25, 2007, 12:56 AM
It would be kind of lame to kill of 5-9 espada(s) and leave the weakest alive. Chad or someone else needs to finish of Yammi along with Szayel. Hopefully Mayuri will take care of it, I hope that Nell after healed returns to her full adult form. :)

Wow. I just realized that 5 out of 10 of the espadas got destroyed/KOed.

#9- killed by rukia in a suicide move
#8- about to be pwned by Mayuri
#7- cried like a wimp and was pwned by Bayakuya
#6 - totally beaten into a pulp by Ichigo and then finished by Noi
#5- going to be seriously injured if not out right killed

Meanwhile Aizen sits in is throne watching all of this without a care in the world that half his strongest fighters got wasted. my prediction is that Szayel is killed by Mayuri next chap and then a cut to Aizen's reaction since Szayel and him weren't on good terms. maybe a look at whatever he was researching behind Aizen's back

jemoen
December 25, 2007, 01:26 AM
wheres yami? lol i wana see him getting smacked like the others.

Alexis
December 25, 2007, 01:47 AM
Well Ichigo against Ulq was not riduclous when you compare Chad and Nnoi. Nnoi was far superior to Chad, to the point where Chad's best attack did nothing to Nnoi. Maybe Yammi could be Chad's espada kill, cuz if Rukia can kill Aaroniero then Chad should be able to kill number 10. :)
Well it's not like Ichigo's strongest attack did much against Ulquiorra either, but I agree that Chad was worse off matched against Nnoitra.
I can see Chad fighting Yami though. Probably payback for ripping off his arm. =p

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 02:40 AM
Well it's not like Ichigo's strongest attack did much against Ulquiorra either, but I agree that Chad was worse off matched against Nnoitra.
I can see Chad fighting Yami though. Probably payback for ripping off his arm. =p

Well at least Ichigo was able to push back Ulq with his HMGT, while Nnoi just smiled and stayed firm when taking the punch from Chad. I agree that Chad needs a fair opponent and Yammi seems to be the favorite. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 25, 2007, 05:47 AM
Well at least Ichigo was able to push back Ulq with his HMGT, while Nnoi just smiled and stayed firm when taking the punch from Chad. I agree that Chad needs a fair opponent and Yammi seems to be the favorite. :)

Yeah Chad always gets in da mess he cant get out of.My thoughs he shouldnt even have come here into HM,neither of them should have,they needed more training,mostly Ichigo.Chad realy needs more training,here i go again guys,he needs more training,cause well i dont know if hes stronger then Rukia,i say no,RUkia almos defeated Aroeniero.Do u think Chad would beat Yammi???Well maybe he would the same way Rukia did.

Im sayin this rescue arc,was realy unesecery for Ichigo an co.Yes they killed most of the esapda and more of them will fall,but c'mon Aizen can make more of them and Aizen will get furious about this and will not give a chance to karakura and SS.And if ur vasto lorde theorys are true,then Ichigo shouldnt realy have come her.

jemoen
December 25, 2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah Chad always gets in da mess he cant get out of.My thoughs he shouldnt even have come here into HM,neither of them should have,they needed more training,mostly Ichigo.Chad realy needs more training,here i go again guys,he needs more training,cause well i dont know if hes stronger then Rukia,i say no,RUkia almos defeated Aroeniero.Do u think Chad would beat Yammi???Well maybe he would the same way Rukia did.

Im sayin this rescue arc,was realy unesecery for Ichigo an co.Yes they killed most of the esapda and more of them will fall,but c'mon Aizen can make more of them and Aizen will get furious about this and will not give a chance to karakura and SS.And if ur vasto lorde theorys are true,then Ichigo shouldnt realy have come her.

its unnecessary???????
chad upgrading his powers is unnecessary you think?
he will do something with them. you wait.
beating espada that could cause trouble for them in the ww even if more stronger ones are coming is unnecessary????
would you rather verse them ontop of stronger ones or just the stronger ones????
ichigo learning the key to holiding his mask longer is his will power is unnecessary?
a group of friends trying to save another is unnecessary?
forming an alliance with one whom is one of the enemy is unnecessary? (nel)
beating a very strong rival is unnecessary??? (grimm)
rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
this arc is in no way...unnecessary.

btw. aizen knows everything thats going on.
if he was furious
dont you think he would have acted upon it?
hes a calm character.
i doubt we will see him get mad until his downfall.

Hollow Kurono
December 25, 2007, 08:52 AM
He wanst ready,Chad wasnt to,Ichigo should have came here alone,Chad didnt upgrade his powers,maybe Ichigo did,but thats the only thing he did,maybe they killed some espadas,but Aizen has more of them and stronger and he can make more of them,Chad almost died,Rukia almost died,Renji and Ishida are beaten like crazy,Ichigo is to,Nel to,Ichigo should have know that comin here was a bad idea,maybe all that u said aint unesecery but look what prize Ichigo had to pay?He should have know,if im going to HM to bring back Orihime,im going to fight everyone and beat them,he should know if u somehow beat all of the espadas,u aint going to beat Aizen,hes an air-head,he needs more training,so deos Chad,Ishida,Renji and Rukia and the same SS,cause they aint
gonna win this war,if things are like they are now.

They needed more time,thats why i say its unesecery.

AngryChubbs
December 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
well none of them are ready to fight all of HM. its like sending 5 soldiers with guns against an army of people.

hollowdemon
December 25, 2007, 11:45 AM
well we have to match it up logically if you want to give it a fair fight. Lets say it was rukia instead of chad in the gattenbein battle. She only had her kidous and shikai to fight off against gattenbein and whos to say that wouldve been an easy fight for her ? If she moved on and met nnoitra like chad did, she probably would've been worst off than chad was. Kubo just havent given chad a fair rank in his fights after gattenbein since ichigo, ishida, and chad had to go through a privaron while rukia and renji faced an espada right away. I still say chad trained and became stronger but he wasnt given a fair chance about who he faces.

i can really hope for the death of szayel to FINALLY come and hopefully we'll see more of kenpachi vs nnoitra than just one of their smiling striking moments towards each other. Its been 3-4 chapters back since they said something to each other that we've seen so im hoping for more information revealed from nnoitra after talking with kenpachi. :D

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 12:01 PM

Considering Chad in on par with Rukia, then he should be able to defeat Yammi. I think Yammi is most likely a little stronger than Gan. Cuz there could not be that big of a power gap between Yammi and the privarion espada. :)

I would say that they rushed to HM to fast, they should have been training some more and then most likely go to HM. Well since Aizen does not care that his espada are being killed I doubt he would be furious. :)

Super Angillis
December 25, 2007, 12:51 PM
Well nobodies dead on the good guy side except maybe Nemu. Let's see if she's Schrodingers cat for six months like Rukia and Chad were.

lupemavi
December 25, 2007, 01:21 PM
Szayel owned???, it cant be!!, i hope szayel survive the mayuris attack.

eddy26
December 25, 2007, 01:24 PM
I think Mayuri is going to kill Szayel because he wasn't really scared or anything by the expression he had on his face. Just like Byakuya showed a new skill Mayuri will probably use one as well. I was glad to see Chad finally wake up and that someone was with him. I mean look at Ishida and Renji they got Nel's fraccion and Mayuri with them. Ichigo has Orihime, Yachiru, Nel, and even Kenpachi although he is currently busy. Rukia has Isane, Hanatarou, and her brother Byakuya with her. Chad finally got some love at least he got a captain with him one of the coolest ones Unohana. Unohana though has been the only captain that hasn't had an espada attack her. It could be Yammy will be dumb enough to try and attack her because he doesn't seem to be very smart. That's when we will see Chad in action and finally get a victory against an espada that or Unohana will kill Yammy either way Yammy will die. I don't know how much longer this arc will continue I think the only reason Byakuya told Rukia about there being harder battles ahead was for her not to get a big ego for beating an espada. More like brotherly advice you know be careful don't get yourself killed Rukia by fighting injured. Since Szayel is the only scientific espada is the reason he is still alive. Get rid of him and the espada don't have one of the smartest fighters that has fought in bleach so far. Don't get me wrong I hate his guts it has been so long and he deserves to die but I guess Kubo wants to give him a good death go down pulling out all the stuff he's got. I really want to see what happens after the Kenpachi battle who knows maybe Orihime won't be able to save Nel or Ichigo. It could be before she reaches Nel Ulquiorra comes out or Halibel sends down her fraccion to capture Orihime. I don't think Halibel will actually physically go and interfere with a battle that doesn't really have anything to do with her. She's watching tv you know so that she doesn't get bored watching an action flick movie of Nnoitra and Kenpachi fighting. I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure how much more stronger Ulquiorra is than Ichigo. Really Ichigo had lost a lot of energy after fighting that privaron espada before he ran into Ulquiorra. I'm not saying Ichigo wouldn't lose to him but now that he's learned how to keep his mask on for a longer time I think he will be able to at least force Ulquiorra to release his zanpaktou. After that Ulquiorra would beat him to a pulp but you know Ichigo would be able to at least damage Ulquiorra. Give him a little scare. I'm not sure but something tells me that even in 305 Szayel won't die he'll be at the verge of death again and in 306 he will actually die or run away.

Hollow Kurono
December 25, 2007, 02:13 PM
Szayel owned???, it cant be!!, i hope szayel survive the mayuris attack.

Oh no,Szayel fan,lol.

Considering Chad in on par with Rukia, then he should be able to defeat Yammi. I think Yammi is most likely a little stronger than Gan. Cuz there could not be that big of a power gap between Yammi and the privarion espada. :)

I think there is a gap a big gap,if there wouldnt be a big gap then he should be the 11 arancar and stand in da place of Shawlong.Or i may be wrong here,for some reason.Well anyway Rukia is stronger the Chad by a big gap,remeber D.Roy almost killed Chad in an instant and Rukia killed him,without breakin a sweat.I like and everything but he needs more training.

I would say that they rushed to HM to fast, they should have been training some more and then most likely go to HM. Well since Aizen does not care that his espada are being killed I doubt he would be furious. :)

I think he should.They may steal Orihime,but the dude is the strongest in da Bleach world.So maybe i was a lil off taht he would be furious,but he aint happy thats for sure,i realy hate that thing about him,Ichigo realy needs to step up big time,to defeat him and now i wonder what Shinji and his gang have with Aizen?Huh?Maybe Aizens a vizard as well,i wonder....

YJiang
December 25, 2007, 03:25 PM
I think there is a gap a big gap,if there wouldnt be a big gap then he should be the 11 arancar and stand in da place of Shawlong.Or i may be wrong here,for some reason.

Arrancar 11 and above are ranked based on chronology of birth, not on power.

Shawlong says it in his fight with Hitsugaya before Hitsugaya releases his limiter. I'm not sure what chapter it's in, but it went something like

Hitsugaya: Since you're no. 11, that must mean you're 11th most powerful, right?
Shawlong: rofl u dummie - that means I was born first. numbers only deal with order of birth for us
Hitsugaya: lolk.
Shawlong: but numbers 10 and below are espada. they're made of win. there is one espada herelozltovz.
(cut to Grimmjow): [smile]
Hitsugaya: ohnoes!
Shawlong: ok i own you.
Random division 12 guy: Permission granted to lift limit
Hitsugaya and friends: RELEASE LIMITERS (power level over 9000!!!)
Assorted arrancar: wtfisthat
Matsumoto: WUT UP NAKIM...u used 2 b fast but now u r slow lol
Nakim: it's sonido
Matsumoto: I AM PRETENDING TO ACT SURPRISED but we call it shunpo. TIEM 2 OWN U WITH MY BREASTS OF DOOOOM
Nakim: ono!
(random scene with Ilforte): [looks surprised]
Shawlong: RUN GUSY
Hitsugaya: 2 late 4 u!!

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 03:53 PM
I think there is a gap a big gap,if there wouldnt be a big gap then he should be the 11 arancar and stand in da place of Shawlong.Or i may be wrong here,for some reason.Well anyway Rukia is stronger the Chad by a big gap,remeber D.Roy almost killed Chad in an instant and Rukia killed him,without breakin a sweat.I like and everything but he needs more training.

Well the numeros are weaker than Privarion espada, so the privarion could be near strong as the weakest espada. Well Chad has trained and increased his powers, while I dunno if Rukia has done the same, but she did train with Orihime, so maybe Rukia is much stronger than Chad. :)

YJiang
December 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
Again, arrancar 11 and above aren't ranked on power, but rather chronology of birth.

EDIT: for numeros, that is. I'm not sure how the privaron espada are ranked (I don't think the manga ever goes into it?)

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 04:33 PM
Again, arrancar 11 and above aren't ranked on power, but rather chronology of birth.

EDIT: for numeros, that is. I'm not sure how the privaron espada are ranked (I don't think the manga ever goes into it?)

Even if they are ranked on age, they do have power. It's not like they are weak, they have releases to increase their strength as well. Since Privarion are former espada, they should be far superior to numeros. :)

hollowdemon
December 25, 2007, 06:10 PM
lol wow first szayel fan ive seen so far in here ...
but yeah sorry to say but i really hope for szayel to finally getting owned by mayuri for managing to survive for so damn long :mad
i just hope it will reveal a weak point that szayel still didnt realize he have and mayuri will be the one to point it out with his new creation hopefully :D

Nell-chan
December 25, 2007, 06:37 PM
I hope Szayel will be owned right in the first or second picture of this weeks manga cause it is starting to be extra boring.... I mean he has been in this arc fo so long and shown so often that i disliked him very much......please get rid of him, even if the next manga is going to be about the childhood of mayuri instead of the ken fight i will take this punishment just to get rid of sza....

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 07:13 PM
I hope that by the end of next chapter, we see everyone healed. I want Nell healed and returned to her "adult" form, Ichigo healed back to normal. I wonder if we will see Rukia and Byakuya heading out somewhere. :)

jemoen
December 25, 2007, 07:26 PM
Chad didnt upgrade his powers

he did....he upgraded his sheild arm.
and also gained his attack arm..arm of the devil or soemthing i dun remember.
he improved a lot
but yeah i agree
no way near enough and they all need to improve a lot to stand a chance.

Hollow Kurono
December 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
he did....he upgraded his sheild arm.
and also gained his attack arm..arm of the devil or soemthing i dun remember.
he improved a lot
but yeah i agree
no way near enough and they all need to improve a lot to stand a chance.

Well u said that he got that when he fough him,i said that he didnt,he didnt upgrade nothing when he came into HM,he already knew this in Karakura,well atleast thats what i though u were saying.

Neuroff
December 25, 2007, 08:03 PM
Chad clearly says that he found his powers AFTER going into Hueco Mundo.

jemoen
December 25, 2007, 08:10 PM
yes Neuroff is right...he got them AFTER going into Heuco Mundo.
he was still one arm chad in karakura town.

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 08:31 PM
Well Chad says that he found the source of the power after he come to hueco mundo. He knew all the arm formation cuz he knew how to activate it and the names for it. chad said that after coming to Hueco Mundo his powers felt at home, and thus concluded it was hollow based. :)

Neuroff
December 25, 2007, 08:34 PM
No, he didn't know how to make the shield or attack arm until that fight.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/18/

TheChosenOne
December 25, 2007, 09:12 PM
No, he didn't know how to make the shield or attack arm until that fight.

Well he knew that it was his right arms true form, shouldn't that mean he has seen his true form before. Plus he knew the left arm attack as well, how could he have found out its power during the fight and plus know the name. :)

Neuroff
December 25, 2007, 09:16 PM
Chad says he wasn't hiding anything, which means he just didn't know what his power was. He knows its his right arm's true form because his powers finally came to the surface in Hueco Mundo. Also, if Chad already knew his true powers, he wouldn't suddenly bust out shunpo speed, when he couldn't even follow it before.

YJiang
December 26, 2007, 12:44 AM
Even if they are ranked on age, they do have power. It's not like they are weak, they have releases to increase their strength as well. Since Privarion are former espada, they should be far superior to numeros. :)

Obviously. I think the arrancar are numbered into three sets,

1. Espada 1-10 (lower the number the stronger)
2. Numeros 11-## (lower the number the older)
3. Privaron ###-### (no clue).

TheChosenOne
December 26, 2007, 02:32 AM
I can see kenpachi releasing bankai and putting on his hollow mask and then using a Quincy bow to finish nnoi. Most likely see szayel attacking mayuri with some ability while mayuri retaliates. I wonder if mayuri will pay any attention to nemu's health. Unohana will most likely talk with chad and rukia with byakuya will leave for ichigo. Nell gets healed and ichigo is getting healed and asks orihime to heal Grimm. :)

Hollow Kurono
December 26, 2007, 07:49 AM
Well he knew that it was his right arms true form, shouldn't that mean he has seen his true form before. Plus he knew the left arm attack as well, how could he have found out its power during the fight and plus know the name. :)

Exactly.

Chad says he wasn't hiding anything, which means he just didn't know what his power was. He knows its his right arm's true form because his powers finally came to the surface in Hueco Mundo. Also, if Chad already knew his true powers, he wouldn't suddenly bust out shunpo speed, when he couldn't even follow it before.

No he knew about his powers in Karakura,u think Chad came in her and accidentely on da way to that disco espada,found out his powers,he just had a feelin that his powers felt home,thats all,about his arm and shield he already knew that.

I can see kenpachi releasing bankai and putting on his hollow mask and then using a Quincy bow to finish nnoi. Most likely see szayel attacking mayuri with some ability while mayuri retaliates. I wonder if mayuri will pay any attention to nemu's health. Unohana will most likely talk with chad and rukia with byakuya will leave for ichigo. Nell gets healed and ichigo is getting healed and asks orihime to heal Grimm. :)

:XD ,i know ur joking,are u?Cause u know Ken aint gonna pull out his bankai,no his not gonna even show us his shikai in next chapter and he realy doesnt have a hollow mask,if he does then u know what Ken becomes the strongest death god at this time.He can basicaly compete with Aizen actualy.

Ill tell a joke aswell,Chad is vasto lorde.

AngryChubbs
December 26, 2007, 10:31 AM
if ken gets a bankai and a viazard mask, even aizen wouldnt compare to him.

hollowdemon
December 26, 2007, 12:29 PM
itll most likely will be mayuri vs szayel moment where we're going to see mayuri rise up to the scientist expectation and whoop szayel to his grave :D
im still waiting for mayuri to impress me since hes the second chief after urahara so im just waiting what trick or invention that he still has to pull out to make me think "damn sonn he is the MAN" lol
ill continue that joke, chad is the primero espada :p

TheChosenOne
December 26, 2007, 01:58 PM
I can see Unohana doing something, maybe she will tell Chad some info about his powers. Wonder what will happen to Gantenbein, will he wake up as well, what will he do. Szayel is the greatest espada of all time, if he can live and live after all those attacks, he needs to be honored. Mayuri will most likely take the scientist prize away from him after killing him. :)

Zeromus
December 26, 2007, 02:08 PM
I can see Unohana doing something, maybe she will tell Chad some info about his powers. Wonder what will happen to Gantenbein, will he wake up as well, what will he do. Szayel is the greatest espada of all time, if he can live and live after all those attacks, he needs to be honored. Mayuri will most likely take the scientist prize away from him after killing him. :)

I can imagine Mayuri at the podium crying blood and beginning the speech:

Mayuri:"Ehm...First of all I'd like to thank...me, I and myself! I'm honored of this prize and I guarantee you that if I could I would test every single person of the public as my personal specimens!" X°DD

Anyway, Kenpachi is so badass now that actually I can't imagine how his Bankai would be o_O.

Neuroff
December 26, 2007, 02:12 PM
No he knew about his powers in Karakura,u think Chad came in her and accidentely on da way to that disco espada,found out his powers,he just had a feelin that his powers felt home,thats all,about his arm and shield he already knew that.
No, that's exactly what happened. He discovered his powers DURING the fight. This is why Gantenbein thought Chad was holding back, and Chad says that he wasn't. Chad had this innate power all along, but he didn't figure out how ot use it until Hueco Mundo. It's so obvious that I can't understand how you don't get it.

YJiang
December 26, 2007, 02:55 PM
I just want Unohana to come in and wtfown everything. I've always had this weird feeling that she was one of the strongest captains.

Lord Rae
December 26, 2007, 03:56 PM
There is a bit of confusion about Chad I think. He obviously didn't know about the shield and extra attack arm until the fight with the Privarion... but when he came to HM he did upgrade from when he was almost killed by D-Roy... remember the attack he almost blindsided Ichigo with before they left for HM? Remember the new attacks on the guardians in the place that caved in after they immediately arrived? His arm noticeably changed from when the arrancar attacked looking for Ichigo and when Ichigo and the suicide squad set off for HM...

So he did upgrade his powers before HM...he just wasn't able to fully realize them until he got into HM and noticed his power was acting strange there.

Neuroff
December 26, 2007, 04:04 PM
There is a bit of confusion about Chad I think. He obviously didn't know about the shield and extra attack arm until the fight with the Privarion... but when he came to HM he did upgrade from when he was almost killed by D-Roy... remember the attack he almost blindsided Ichigo with before they left for HM? Remember the new attacks on the guardians in the place that caved in after they immediately arrived? His arm noticeably changed from when the arrancar attacked looking for Ichigo and when Ichigo and the suicide squad set off for HM...

So he did upgrade his powers before HM...he just wasn't able to fully realize them until he got into HM and noticed his power was acting strange there.
Exactly. There's no reason to think the upgrade that happened before Hueco Mundo had anything to do with the arm upgrades.

Zeromus
December 26, 2007, 05:54 PM
The upgrade before HM was just a raw hybrid.

TheChosenOne
December 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
So Chad comes into Hueco Mundo, and his power increase and feel at home. Then Chad fights Gantenbein and he shows his new power that he gained while in Hueco Mundo, miracoulsly knows what it is and how to activate it, and knows how to use it and fire the blasts. Plus he knows how to activate his other arm plus knows the name and its effects. :confused

Neuroff
December 26, 2007, 07:49 PM
Like everyone else's power in Bleach, the power tells you the name. It's not like Chad needed time to name his techniques, they already have names. They just don't bother showing Chad's inner hollow saying, "these are your powers." Chad's conversation with Gantenbein makes it perfectly clear that Chad activated the powers in Hueco Mundo.

Look at what happens in the fight.

First, Chad can't even keep up with the speed of Sonido.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/11/

Gantenbein thinks Chad is hiding his power.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/16/

Chad explains that he wasn't hiding his power, he just hadn't realized how to use his power yet.

Chad explains that his power finally comes to the surface while he's fighting Gantenbein.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/260/02/

Suddenly, Chad has the speed to counter Sonido, which wouldn't be the case if he had his new powers before he came to Hueco Mundo.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/260/09/

TheChosenOne
December 26, 2007, 08:05 PM
Like everyone else's power in Bleach, the power tells you the name. It's not like Chad needed time to name his techniques, they already have names. They just don't bother showing Chad's inner hollow saying, "these are your powers." Chad's conversation with Gantenbein makes it perfectly clear that Chad activated the powers in Hueco Mundo.

Well what about Ichigo, he has fired Getsuga many times before knowing it's name and how to use it. So could it be plausbile for Chad to have known the technique but not be aware of it. :)

Look at what happens in the fight.

First, Chad can't even keep up with the speed of Sonido.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/11/

Gantenbein thinks Chad is hiding his power.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/16/

Chad explains that he wasn't hiding his power, he just hadn't realized how to use his power yet.

Chad explains that his power finally comes to the surface while he's fighting Gantenbein.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/260/02/

Suddenly, Chad has the speed to counter Sonido, which wouldn't be the case if he had his new powers before he came to Hueco Mundo.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/260/09/Thanks for taking the time for the links :)
So does that mean Chad learned about it's true form during that moment. So he learned about it and knows how to use it, all this happened when fighting Gan, plus he knows how to further increase his power to unlock the left arm. So all this attacks and arm upgrades, he achieved it during the fight. :)

Neuroff
December 26, 2007, 08:25 PM
Well what about Ichigo, he has fired Getsuga many times before knowing it's name and how to use it. So could it be plausbile for Chad to have known the technique but not be aware of it. :)
If Chad was actually using his arms' true forms without knowing their names, it could be the same thing, but he was just using a partial form of his right arm.

hollowdemon
December 26, 2007, 11:13 PM
it was a little bit weird if chad didnt know the name of his left arm diablo and all of a sudden after revealing he had that power KNOWING the name of the power right away. Wasnt it because ichigo was inside while hollow ichigo took over when he fired of getsuga tenshou ? that could still explain how ichigo happened to know the name of that attack :D

(chant) mayuri mayuri !! :D
hes going to kick ass once he reveals what he still has to surprise szayel with since he still have that disturbing smirk on his face :D

Neuroff
December 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
No, Ichigo's been using getsuga tenshou ever since he got his shikai. You're thinking of the black getsuga tenshou. The key thing Chad says is he wasn't holding back. If Chad already knew his arms' true forms, then he really would have been holding back.

AngryChubbs
December 26, 2007, 11:27 PM
So Chad comes into Hueco Mundo, and his power increase and feel at home. Then Chad fights Gantenbein and he shows his new power that he gained while in Hueco Mundo, miracoulsly knows what it is and how to activate it, and knows how to use it and fire the blasts. Plus he knows how to activate his other arm plus knows the name and its effects. :confused

thats how most things in bleach work. o, this is my new attack...this is its name...this is what it does....YAY...lol

TheChosenOne
December 27, 2007, 02:36 PM
Agreed:)
There are plot holes and most likely Kishi will explain some time or the other. Well all I want for next chapter is people getting healed. I want Grimm and Ichigo healed by Orihime and Nell restored to her full adult form. :)

AngryChubbs
December 27, 2007, 06:13 PM
i think it would be cool if nell stays a kid but is able to transform back to her origional form when needed. but i would much perfer it for her to go back to normal

hollowdemon
December 27, 2007, 07:44 PM
so do i :p
well hopefully we do see nel healed up and then back to her original non kid self too since the chapter seems to be moving along as fast so we could see other situations in the scenes :D

TheChosenOne
December 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
i think it would be cool if nell stays a kid but is able to transform back to her origional form when needed. but i would much perfer it for her to go back to normal

I think she should turn back to her adult form, cuz she still kept her childish crush over Ichigo and her purity. I wonder if Nell will be more powerful, since her mask will return to it's original state, and she wont ooze power. :)

AngryChubbs
December 27, 2007, 08:20 PM
she definetly will be more powerful...wasn't she saying how it hurt to be back in that form? maybe when she returns to normal, then she will feel like she is at home

KyanWan
December 27, 2007, 09:06 PM
thats how most things in bleach work. o, this is my new attack...this is its name...this is what it does....YAY...lol

Actually, we all know very, very little about the captains & lieutenants.

Remember this - Ichigo - he's some wussy noob. Complete and total noob. A talented noob, who will become good with practice and training ... but nevertheless - a total noob.

The Captains on the other hand - and their lieutenants - they're all ancient folks who have been around hundreds, thousands of years. Some of them - Byakuya, Aizen, Yourichi, Sunshui, Ukitake, Urahura - are masters. Others, are obviously powerful - Tousen, Gin, Unohana, Soifon, Yamamato - but we have yet to really see what they can do. I'm seriously waiting to see what Gin can do.

Others - are ... well ... um ... Hitsugaya, Komanura - have potential but are Ichigo-ish.

So - it's not like we're seeing anything "new" ... we're seeing what the Gotei 13 are capable of. They've never been revealed - unlike Dragon Ball Z: Everyone had their maximum power etc, then someone stronger comes along - with muscles the size of watermelons - and a brain the size of peanuts, his roids stashed in his underwear, and raisins for nuts, OMG DUDE! GIMME THE LAST SENZU BEAN! (Author's NOTE:Notice it's *always* the last one) *gulp* OMG I'M SUPER SAIYAN 69! BEND OVER GOHAN!! BUT DAD ... WTF!?! FUSION-HA!! HEY OW THAT HURTS! (*barf*) Appear HAN-KU - The muscular manly guy in studded tight black leather pants.

:s

[ I liked DBZ back in the day, but new stuff has shown me the light of, sure - it's classic - but modern works are better. Plus - if you can't poke fun at stuff you liked / take criticism, then you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and chill a bit. ;) ]

[ Last edit, I promise. DBGT eats donkey balls. ]

AngryChubbs
December 28, 2007, 10:46 AM
Actually, we all know very, very little about the captains & lieutenants.

Remember this - Ichigo - he's some wussy noob. Complete and total noob. A talented noob, who will become good with practice and training ... but nevertheless - a total noob.

The Captains on the other hand - and their lieutenants - they're all ancient folks who have been around hundreds, thousands of years. Some of them - Byakuya, Aizen, Yourichi, Sunshui, Ukitake, Urahura - are masters. Others, are obviously powerful - Tousen, Gin, Unohana, Soifon, Yamamato - but we have yet to really see what they can do. I'm seriously waiting to see what Gin can do.

Others - are ... well ... um ... Hitsugaya, Komanura - have potential but are Ichigo-ish.

So - it's not like we're seeing anything "new" ... we're seeing what the Gotei 13 are capable of. They've never been revealed - unlike Dragon Ball Z: Everyone had their maximum power etc, then someone stronger comes along - with muscles the size of watermelons - and a brain the size of peanuts, his roids stashed in his underwear, and raisins for nuts, OMG DUDE! GIMME THE LAST SENZU BEAN! (Author's NOTE:Notice it's *always* the last one) *gulp* OMG I'M SUPER SAIYAN 69! BEND OVER GOHAN!! BUT DAD ... WTF!?! FUSION-HA!! HEY OW THAT HURTS! (*barf*) Appear HAN-KU - The muscular manly guy in studded tight black leather pants.

:s

[ I liked DBZ back in the day, but new stuff has shown me the light of, sure - it's classic - but modern works are better. Plus - if you can't poke fun at stuff you liked / take criticism, then you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and chill a bit. ;) ]

[ Last edit, I promise. DBGT eats donkey balls. ]

we were talking about chad, and how all of a sudden, he knew all about his left arm, and its name, and that his right arm was really a shield.

TheChosenOne
December 28, 2007, 02:44 PM
Well whatever happens I think Ken and Nnoi will be included next chapter, since we get more images by the chapter. I wish Ichigo will ask Orihime to heal Grimm as well, and then ask her to heal him. :)

AngryChubbs
December 28, 2007, 03:05 PM
no...i think ichigo will be healed before grimm...he told orihime that she must heal nell before she heals him.

TheChosenOne
December 28, 2007, 03:30 PM
Well then I think Ichigo will tell Orihime to heal Grimm after he sees him. Ichigo is a valiant type of guy, he will most likely be the last to show his bravery and compassion. :)

Neuroff
December 28, 2007, 03:41 PM
I doubt Ichigo is that stupid. Grimmjow would probably just try to kill Ichigo after he gets healed.

AngryChubbs
December 28, 2007, 03:54 PM
i couldnt see grimm attacking ichigo again...he challenged him to a fight and he lost. i think grimm might accept ichigo as the stronger man

Neuroff
December 28, 2007, 04:18 PM
Why? He lost the fight but he just kept coming at Ichigo. If Nnoitra hadn't come, Ichigo probably would have had to attack Grimmjow himself.

TheChosenOne
December 28, 2007, 04:31 PM
I doubt Ichigo is that stupid. Grimmjow would probably just try to kill Ichigo after he gets healed.

Do you mean something like what happened with dordoini. If that is too happen I think ichigo will just rebuke him. I dont think they will release and fight with ghost full strength again. :)

Neuroff
December 28, 2007, 04:36 PM
The thing is Ichigo's body is completely broken down, he wouldn't be able to stop Grimmjow right now.

AngryChubbs
December 28, 2007, 04:41 PM
grimm just wanted to fight ichigo to show that he is stronger...after grimm lost, he should have accepted it. thats how i feel anyway

TheChosenOne
December 28, 2007, 04:42 PM
Well orihime can fix all that and make him powerful again. Ichigo will still win after Grimm is healed and if they fight again. :)

Neuroff
December 28, 2007, 04:46 PM
grimm just wanted to fight ichigo to show that he is stronger...after grimm lost, he should have accepted it. thats how i feel anyway
Yeah, he should have accepted it. But he clearly didn't. He only stopped when Nnoitra almost cut his head off.

Well orihime can fix all that and make him powerful again. Ichigo will still win after Grimm is healed and if they fight again. :)
She wouldn't be able to do a thing against a fully healed Grimmjow. That would be why she's going to heal Ichigo first.

TheChosenOne
December 28, 2007, 04:57 PM
Grimm would not fight ichigo when he is weak. He did not do it the first time so why would he go against it the next time unless he realizes he is weak and wants to kill ichigo when he is weak. :)

Neuroff
December 28, 2007, 05:00 PM
Grimm would not fight ichigo when he is weak. He did not do it the first time
so why would he go against it the next time unless he realizes he is weak and wants to kill ichigo when he is weak. :)
Haha, that would be exactly why.

hollowdemon
December 29, 2007, 11:28 AM
hes not going to fight ... as hardheaded and hotheaded grimmjow happens to look like he is i dont think hes that foolish to just charge at ichigo with no indication of power boost or training time. Look at renji he seems to be someone that mirrored grimmjow the most but he doesnt just go charging in without a little bit of training

more likely we'll hopefully see how mayuri outsmarted szayel in order to kill him finally. Knowing mayuri theres definitely a scheme used by him to trick szayel into using nemu. Most likely as everybody mentioned its some poison stuff ( yes its cliche ... )
since it sounds like a "mayuri move" but hopefully he'll use a new technique of jizou to kill him :D

AngryChubbs
December 29, 2007, 02:01 PM
@ hollowdemon
i hope we dont have to see to much more of szayel and mayuri...i want ken and noi to fight

TheChosenOne
December 29, 2007, 02:54 PM
I THINK MAYURI WILL MOST LIKELY BE INJURED GRAVELY BY SZAYEL. SZAYEL WILL THEN KILL NEMU AND CONTINUE TO DESTROY ISHIDA AND RENJI. Got your attention, Mayuri will most likely kill Szayel, while the scene switches back to Orihime healing nell and then starting on Ichigo. The chapter ends with Nnoi saying something and Ken replying by saying how much fun he is having. :)

AngryChubbs
December 29, 2007, 05:17 PM
I THINK MAYURI WILL MOST LIKELY BE INJURED GRAVELY BY SZAYEL. SZAYEL WILL THEN KILL NEMU AND CONTINUE TO DESTROY ISHIDA AND RENJI. Got your attention, Mayuri will most likely kill Szayel, while the scene switches back to Orihime healing nell and then starting on Ichigo. The chapter ends with Nnoi saying something and Ken replying by saying how much fun he is having. :)

i hope szayel does come back and hurts mayuri...that way i can finally stop reading bleach:mad :mad :mad

hollowdemon
December 29, 2007, 11:07 PM
i agree kubo can just decide that szayel will keep returning and staying alive until all of the gotei 13 will die so i can stop reading bleach as well :p

hopefully knowing how mayuri is its going to take a little bit of explanation on what devious scheme he planned to outsmart szayel so he would just look like a silly old nincompoop of a scientist when hes about to die :D

MegaX
December 30, 2007, 02:02 PM

I don't know how I fell for that one a second time...

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 04:16 PM
I dunno how I fell for it either. The chapter was great, Szayel dying is the best news so far. So glad how he died, irony was written all over the fight from the beginning. We can finally move on and decide Nnoi's fate. :)

YJiang
December 30, 2007, 04:32 PM
Szayel isn't necessarily dead.

...at least I don't see anything in the chapter that shows him explicitly dying.

gfire2
December 30, 2007, 07:24 PM
another one of those boring chapters, y do they even drag on a fight like this i wanna see kenpachi vs noitoria

renrutal
December 30, 2007, 07:31 PM
This was probably one of the most unexpected fight endings ever. Original and weird.

YJiang
December 30, 2007, 08:10 PM
Also, if Szayel concentrates on doing one thing for a hundred (mental) years (in his mind), shouldn't he be able to do it?

hollowdemon
December 30, 2007, 08:33 PM
well technically 100 years to them isnt like 100 years to us considering the age loophole in bleach is definitely off and unexplained. Yamamoto is somethin of a 9000 years old or something for all we know so i can safely say that for NOW szayel is done and over with but i jst have a bad feeling that somewhere along the lines of them escaping las noches or maybe even after they leave he'll make an entrance once again :(

Neuroff
December 30, 2007, 08:36 PM
Also, if Szayel concentrates on doing one thing for a hundred (mental) years (in his mind), shouldn't he be able to do it?
Do you really think anyone could concentrate on something for a hundred years straight? Let the guy die already.

well technically 100 years to them isnt like 100 years to us considering the age loophole in bleach is definitely off and unexplained. Yamamoto is somethin of a 9000 years old or something for all we know so i can safely say that for NOW szayel is done and over with but i jst have a bad feeling that somewhere along the lines of them escaping las noches or maybe even after they leave he'll make an entrance once again :(
Szayel has already stated how he uses his ability. He transfers himself when he is near death. All Mayuri has to do is finish Szayel off while he's standing there to get rid of him for good.

hollowdemon
December 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
well jst a little doubter in my mind that turned on when i saw the end of the chapter but me personally definitely hoped for him dead so i doubt him staying alive beyond this chapter :D

its awesome how throughout the mid-way of the end of the chapter mayuri really seemed like he didnt care at all until he talked to nemu. Afterwards turns around with that big disturbing smile of his to reveal szayel is just a fool. Thats the mayuri that we all love :D

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 09:28 PM
I give credit to Szayel for lasting this long, he has proved how an espada should carry himself. Psychotic and a freak of nature, he has showed countless times that strength is not the only thing in a fight that counts. Intelligence goes a far way, to Szayel, let's all toast to death of Szayel (the creepiest espada). :)

MegaX
December 30, 2007, 10:16 PM
Incidentally, how long before the drug would work its way through his system? It seems like it would at some point, so it would be prudent to kill him now, as it seems Mayuri did.

Jehuty
December 30, 2007, 10:57 PM
I give credit to Szayel for lasting this long, he has proved how an espada should carry himself. Psychotic and a freak of nature, he has showed countless times that strength is not the only thing in a fight that counts. Intelligence goes a far way, to Szayel, let's all toast to death of Szayel (the creepiest espada). :)
Should be crappiest.

Sure, he's a genius and all, but come on. Grimmjow, the Privarons, Zomari and Aaroniero combined didn't last as long in the final fight.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 11:01 PM
Szayel outsmarted everyone and so he was able to last this long. I think he was a great character but I hated that mayuri killed him, it shoulda been renji and ishida. :)

Jehuty
December 30, 2007, 11:09 PM
Szayel outsmarted everyone and so he was able to last this long. I think he was a great character but I hated that mayuri killed him, it shoulda been renji and ishida. :)
It should have been Renji. The guy needs a good win. Let's look at all of his important battles (i.e. with someone who actually has a name).

Vs. Ichigo in Karakura - Appeared to be winning, then got his ass whooped by Ichigo.

Vs. Ichigo in Soul Society - Appeared to be winning, then got his ass whooped by Ichigo.

Vs. Byakuya - Appeared to be winning (Remember, Byakuya went down on one knee), then got his ass whooped by Byakuya.

Vs. Aizen - Tried his super special "dude Ichigo it always works trust me" attack, got his ass whooped by Aizen.

Vs. Illforte Granz - Woah-ho! What's this? He actually appeared to be losing... then won? Magnificent! Oh, wait. He even says that if the limit release hadn't surprised Illforte, Renji wouldn't have come away so clean.

Vs. Szayel Apporo Granz - Didn't even appear to be winning from the start until Uryu showed up to save his ass. Then they appeared to be winning until Szayel released, and it was just downhill from there.

Renji is officially the biggest pansy in the Gotei 13. Hell, even Rukia got a win, if only because the guy had a glass head.

AngryChubbs
December 30, 2007, 11:10 PM

i think it was done that way to show that ishida and renji arent stronger than a captain class yet. i mean everyone thought that ishida would be stronger than a captain especially mayuri cause he defeated mayuri last time...but as we can now see, that is no where near the case.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 11:17 PM
If rukia was able to kill aaroneiro then renji and ishida should have been able to kill szayel. Ishida was never shown to he captain class, he was always shown to be a weaker ally to ichigo same with renji who appears to become weaker everytime. :)

Jehuty
December 30, 2007, 11:23 PM
If rukia was able to kill aaroneiro then renji and ishida should have been able to kill szayel. Ishida was never shown to he captain class, he was always shown to be a weaker ally to ichigo same with renji who appears to become weaker everytime. :)
The difference is that with Aaroniero, he was like, "Look at me, I'm a Gillian and thus dumb as rocks! Let's point my glass head at a sharp metal object!" while Szayel was like, "I'm a physical pansy but I'm really, really smart! Let me rape, impregnate, and disembowel your daughter!"

It's the intelligence factor in this that counts most, I believe, because without it, Rukia would have died right then and there.

AngryChubbs
December 30, 2007, 11:34 PM

while he was weaker than ichigo though, he did defeat mayuri in SS. now i personally dont think that makes him stronger than mayuri because he had to use his final desperation move and lost all his powers, but i thought that maybe others would consider him stronger than mayuri because of that.

Jehuty
December 30, 2007, 11:37 PM
while he was weaker than ichigo though, he did defeat mayuri in SS. now i personally dont think that makes him stronger than mayuri because he had to use his final desperation move and lost all his powers, but i thought that maybe others would consider him stronger than mayuri because of that.
Uryu was stronger than Mayuri for about ten minutes. Then he lost his powers. Now we're not sure to what extent he's gotten them back, only that he can kill former Espada relatively easily and fire at 1200 shots per second.

AngryChubbs
December 31, 2007, 12:45 AM
after re reading the chapter, i almost feel bad for szayel. i wanted him to die an all...but damn, he pissed off the wrong captain. just the look on his face when mayuri was stabbing him was...wow...
mayuri should definetly go into interrogation lol

Jehuty
December 31, 2007, 12:49 AM
after re reading the chapter, i almost feel bad for szayel. i wanted him to die an all...but damn, he pissed off the wrong captain. just the look on his face when mayuri was stabbing him was...wow...
mayuri should definetly go into interrogation lol
Hey, I'd do the same in Mayuri's position. You rape, impregnate, and disembowel my daughter? Imma fuck you up.

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 02:55 AM
Wow, now that I think about it mayuri did what any father would. Daughter gets impregenant through force and he poisons the guy and gives him a slow death. Mayuri for Father of the year, great job mayuri. :)

Jehuty
December 31, 2007, 03:10 AM
Wow, now that I think about it mayuri did what any father would. Daughter gets impregenant through force and he poisons the guy and gives him a slow death. Mayuri for Father of the year, great job mayuri. :)
Yeah, aside from the maiming and negligence, and also the general disdain he seems to have for her, he's the best damned father around.

jim mayniam
December 31, 2007, 09:19 AM
even though the mayuri/szayel portion of the arc lasted a little longer than i wanted it to, i'm satisfied with the results. as many had speculated, i figured that szayel inhabiting the body of nemu was gonna come back and bite him in the rear...

now...on to kenpachi :D

AngryChubbs
December 31, 2007, 12:44 PM
so mayuri gets father of the year...that should teach ishida to get a new interest lol

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 12:51 PM
hopefully we will see the Zaraki fight

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 01:52 PM
I wonder how long Mayuri will milk saving nemu event. At least Szayel is dead, and what a way to die. Mayuri has once again shown to be the most creepiest captain, putting poison in her bodies, anticipating someone might impregnate from the inside. :)

hollowdemon
December 31, 2007, 05:09 PM
definitely the way for mayuri to go with the poisoned nemu haha eat that szayel i kinda feel sry for szayel more than zomari now :D

this chapter ended the way that made me have more respect for mayuri than i did before im satisfied with this chapter and how mayuri end this battle :D

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 06:28 PM
definitely the way for mayuri to go with the poisoned nemu haha eat that szayel i kinda feel sry for szayel more than zomari now :D

this chapter ended the way that made me have more respect for mayuri than i did before im satisfied with this chapter and how mayuri end this battle :D

Well I was glad how Szayel died, cuz that was so ironic. Since he likes to toy and take his time to analyze the battle. Now he has all the time, he needs. I also like how Mayuri prepared for almost any scenario that may have come up. It once again shows intelligence and strategies can win a battle. :)

gold349
January 01, 2008, 10:31 AM
But has he won the battle, Szeal has had more lives than a cat, has Myuri given the superhuman potion to the wrong guy

puma
January 01, 2008, 11:49 AM
mayuri's sadism beats all. I keep imagining how Syazel last scene(hopefully) will play out in the anime (goosebombs):s

I believe that some of the credit should also go to the experimented upon -Ishida.

hollowdemon
January 01, 2008, 12:20 PM
well its not a superhuman potion but a superhuman POISON and given to szayel its the correct way for him to dispose of him. Its awesome to see him just pointed his sword in his face and him not being able to do anything. Thats a pretty painful and horrible way to die and rot with every second feeling like a hundred years.
Thats a wrap for szayel folks :D

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 05:57 PM
But has he won the battle, Szeal has had more lives than a cat, has Myuri given the superhuman potion to the wrong guy

I think Mayuri has finally silenced szayel. He will have a slow death and will eventually seize to exist. I am so glad that szayel is gone, it's about time. He has avoided and jumped back from death too many time. If by some luck he does it again, he is no doubt the primero espada. :)

hollowdemon
January 01, 2008, 07:31 PM
mann lets not let the idea of szayel making us believe that he'll be alive AGAIN ...
thats too much :p
superhuman + szayel = pwned

segua
January 01, 2008, 08:00 PM
well, it seems that Szayel also has 100 years to try to figure out something lol. Even though his body can't move as fast as he might want it too. I thought that clearly Szayel should've won.

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 10:05 PM
Don't jinx it, Szayel just may come out alive next chapter. I wonder if Mayuri will just let him rot there for a 100 years. He needs to decapitate Szayel, so we know for sure that he is dead. :)

AngryChubbs
January 01, 2008, 10:48 PM
i want mayuri to physically capture szayel and take him back home. he keeps saying he wants to study things....but he never does!

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 10:56 PM
Well I think Mayuri has lost interest in Szayel, he saw what Szayel can do and it didn't do it for Mayuri. I guess impregnating your daughter kinda pushes his interest level. :)

hollowdemon
January 01, 2008, 11:19 PM
its weird how each captain dodged a fatal attack directly to them in byakuya vs zomari where he couldve went straight for his head and szayel didnt go for mayuri to ugh impregnate him?
well i dont know if it wouldve went otherwise :D

Travis
January 02, 2008, 02:04 PM
Sayzel could have squirted on Mayuri making 3 Mayuri's to fight Mayuri :D :p
Learning his techniques and maybe even being able to negate his power like Ishida's and Renji's were.

radical3113
January 02, 2008, 02:05 PM
its weird how each captain dodged a fatal attack directly to them in byakuya vs zomari where he couldve went straight for his head and szayel didnt go for mayuri to ugh impregnate him?
well i dont know if it wouldve went otherwise :D

heres what i would have said

its weirdso generic how each captain dodged a fatal attack directly to them in byakuya vs zomari where he couldve went straight for his head and szayel didnt go for mayuri to ugh impregnate him, and the only woman who showed up is standing around doing little, yeh, its not like women usually stand around doing little in bleach?
well i dont know if it wouldve went otherwise, but it would have been more interesting and less predictable if it did. :D

hollowdemon
January 02, 2008, 03:28 PM
my only guess is that kubo doesnt want the captains to look vulnerable just YET so that kinda explains why byakuya and mayuri wasnt attacked directly with the attacks we think would take them out. I guess the humiliation or vulnerable side of the captains will be shown on the winter war :D

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 03:35 PM
heres what i would have said

its weirdso generic how each captain dodged a fatal attack directly to them in byakuya vs zomari where he couldve went straight for his head and szayel didnt go for mayuri to ugh impregnate him, and the only woman who showed up is standing around doing little, yeh, its not like women usually stand around doing little in bleach?
well i dont know if it wouldve went otherwise, but it would have been more interesting and less predictable if it did. :D
Zommari was TOO SLOW to hit Byakuya. Szayel wasn't even near Mayuri, there's no way he could have impregnated him.

TheChosenOne
January 02, 2008, 09:28 PM
my only guess is that kubo doesnt want the captains to look vulnerable just YET so that kinda explains why byakuya and mayuri wasnt attacked directly with the attacks we think would take them out. I guess the humiliation or vulnerable side of the captains will be shown on the winter war :D

Well Szayel did attack Mayuri with his bankai, that is attacking directly. Plus szayel used his voodoo thing to weaken him. Zomari used his ability to play with byakuya but he reacted quickly by cutting his leg. We can't have decapitations of captains, that would be too easy and kind of ridiculous. :)

AngryChubbs
January 02, 2008, 11:44 PM
decapitations dont make for much of a story.

hollowdemon
January 02, 2008, 11:52 PM
I never thought of his bankai to actually hurt him though since ive never seen or heard of a captains bankai to hurt themselves. Since bankais are the owners blade that they connect with in order to achieve that stage its hardly believable that it would actually hurt them.
Kinda like how tousens bankai would turn against him and makes HIM not being able to use his five senses. It just never really seem in anyway would happen in bleach to me
unless theres some crazy villain who can just control everything and also coincidentally controls aizen to do his stuff for him (hollowdemon your just kooky) :D

darkflame350
January 02, 2008, 11:53 PM
wheres ichigo in all this?? and any chances of nemu getting better?

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 12:00 AM
ichigo is definitely pwned and taking a brake on the sideline while others are getting more playing time obviously which was needed in a way also since we know that bleach is basicallly ABOUT ichigo.
good decision by the coach (KT) to sit ichigo on bench for a little bit to give SS captains some playing time :D

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 12:05 AM
yea true
next up will probably be zarakis fight
and then back to ichi

AngryChubbs
January 03, 2008, 12:10 AM
ichigo is taking a nap with a grin on his face lol. and i agree, it is about time ichigo goes on the bench. ken is just too cool

honest_hypocrite
January 03, 2008, 01:44 AM
I don't care what anybody says. I'm enjoying every bleach chapter and I'm enjoying them alot. This arc is starting to have major plot signficance. If that doesn't get the bleach blood of old stirring, i'm concerned about you.

I mean, if anything, do you realize kenpachi is the next fight in the sequence. DO YOU REALIZE THIS!? It will be the best thing that has ever happened to your life.

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 01:53 AM
Ken's fight will indeed the best thing to happen in the manga for a long time. As for ichig on the bench, he needs to rest and make a move on orihime or the adult nell. :)

honest_hypocrite
January 03, 2008, 02:03 AM
Yea, they saved his hide too many times to count. And Orihime really needs to kill something with Subaki. (correct me if my spelling is ugly)

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 08:10 AM
I'm back from my ban and, much like the Hess Truck, I'm better than ever, baby!

wheres ichigo in all this?? and any chances of nemu getting better?
Nemu's body, as has been said, is fake, and I think, thus, reparable.

ichigo is definitely pwned and taking a brake on the sideline while others are getting more playing time obviously which was needed in a way also since we know that bleach is basicallly ABOUT ichigo.
good decision by the coach (KT) to sit ichigo on bench for a little bit to give SS captains some playing time :DAgreed. Ichigo, before the Captains showed up to fist the Arrancar, was captain, coach, star player, and backup for Team Ichigo. Orihime was the cheerleader. Everyone else sucked.

If Orihime succeeds in healing both Nell and Ichigo and probably Kenpachi after his and Nnoitora's awesome incredible Amazing Spider-Man clash, Ulquiorra's going to face quite the team.

I can't wait for that fight... haven't felt that feeling in a loooong time for Bleach. Usually, it's just "Ugh, God, when will this stupid thing end? I just want Orihime and Ichigo to make sweet attractive anime character love. Too much to ask? Probably, but come on, we've just seen an enemy rape, impregnate, and disembowel an innocent, cute girl. There's a lesser limit now."

Okay, so maybe it wasn't so wordy, but it's pretty accurate.

patedecarne
January 03, 2008, 02:11 PM
Noooo, for me this upcoming fight between noitora and zaraki will be a completely shit, zaraki will babling about he will destroy everything and does noitora too, a fight without skills and techniques is nothing IMO, just swing the sword like a crazy is the most stupid thing, and Zaraki does this very well... so zaraki, a brainless fight, noitora, a brainless fighter, and then , their fight a totally brainless fight...

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 02:22 PM
It's not a brainless fight, they are both geniuses in combat. It's gonna be great, Kenpachi will start his epic fight by laughing at nnoi of his handicaps. Simply cuz he is the anti-hero. :)

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 04:11 PM
i agree,
kenpachi loves brute strength and just power but dont count him out of using his brain once in a while. Theres a reason why hes a captain and its not just because of his ridiculous uncontainable power. Its going to be more of a fight that reveals information to each other unlike pathetic zomari who just begged for forgiveness and then bitched about why shinigami killing hollows.

And yes ichigo is one lucky ASS man to have both neliel (adult that is) and orihime in his palm :darn

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 04:31 PM
i agree,
kenpachi loves brute strength and just power but dont count him out of using his brain once in a while. Theres a reason why hes a captain and its not just because of his ridiculous uncontainable power. Its going to be more of a fight that reveals information to each other unlike pathetic zomari who just begged for forgiveness and then bitched about why shinigami killing hollows.

And yes ichigo is one lucky ASS man to have both neliel (adult that is) and orihime in his palm :darn
The reason Kenpachi is a captain is because he waltzed right up to the 11th company captain and sliced him open. 'S all we know.

And yes, Ichigo is one lucky son of a goat.

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 04:45 PM
yes he did managed to just go up to the former 11th squad captain and just beat the shizznit out of him but come to think of it kenpachi is one lazy brilliant captain too.
The times when he spoke to ikkaku in the past when he first fought him, to ichigo when they fought, and that guy in the bounto filler he managed to say some pretty interesting and deep things so thats where i wanted to point out his brain in the works :p

He'll probably manage to say something clever and deep to nnoitra too after their battle finished and nnoitra just stupidly says "im the strongest u can never be the strongest !! im the strongest!!!!"
who knows... :p

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 04:56 PM
yes he did managed to just go up to the former 11th squad captain and just beat the shizznit out of him but come to think of it kenpachi is one lazy brilliant captain too.
The times when he spoke to ikkaku in the past when he first fought him, to ichigo when they fought, and that guy in the bounto filler he managed to say some pretty interesting and deep things so thats where i wanted to point out his brain in the works :p

He'll probably manage to say something clever and deep to nnoitra too after their battle finished and nnoitra just stupidly says "im the strongest u can never be the strongest !! im the strongest!!!!"
who knows... :p
It would be awesome if, similarly to the battle of Tousen and Komamura, he said, "Actually... this wasn't even a good warmup" post-combat.

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 05:03 PM
if kenpachi manages to say that to nnoitra then hes just basically the closest thing in bleach to invincible if he said that to an espada in the midst of the battle :oh
well the scary thing is i can somehow see it happening since mayuri said to szayel if thats the only thing he got when he revealed the rebirth ability and controlling his bankai.
Could be the case with kenpachi but i just want them both to give each other a good battle not a one sided battle like how byakuya and mayuri's was.

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 06:04 PM
yea id rather see a huge clash with kenpachi coming out victorious in the end
mayuris fight was great
but some sword to sword classic action would be nice as well

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 06:09 PM
if kenpachi manages to say that to nnoitra then hes just basically the closest thing in bleach to invincible if he said that to an espada in the midst of the battle :oh
well the scary thing is i can somehow see it happening since mayuri said to szayel if thats the only thing he got when he revealed the rebirth ability and controlling his bankai.
Could be the case with kenpachi but i just want them both to give each other a good battle not a one sided battle like how byakuya and mayuri's was.
It wouldn't necessarily be true, Kenpachi could just say it for the hell of it.

Luckily, it seems Ichigo is part Saiyan, as every time he heals, he gets stronger.

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 06:47 PM
well i meant that kenpachi actually has insights u kno instead of just some brutal power fiending type of person he actually has more to it than just that.
If it could get byakuya to like him then there must be more to it to kenpachi :D

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 06:56 PM
yup yup and well hopefully witness this hidden side of ken-san in the next chapter

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 07:31 PM
well i meant that kenpachi actually has insights u kno instead of just some brutal power fiending type of person he actually has more to it than just that.
If it could get byakuya to like him then there must be more to it to kenpachi :D
But... Byakuya doesn't like Kenpachi.

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 07:51 PM
But... Byakuya doesn't like Kenpachi.

he DOES respect him
and that also proves there's more to Kenpachi ^_^

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 07:53 PM
he DOES respect him
and that also proves there's more to Kenpachi ^_^
He... does?

"I could behead your sister myself, if you like."

"I don't think you have the skills for it."

"You wanna test me?"

"Do you want to be tested?"

Then Ichimaru ties up Kenpachi and hauls him away. Yeah. Real respect there.

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 08:13 PM
He... does?

"You wanna test me?"

well
good point
i dont have any evidence to contradict you
but mabye hollowdemon does:amuse
[hr]
EDIT:or anybody else for that matter :)

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 09:02 PM
that was the beginning of SS arc.
If you check the shinigami cup part it was the episode in anime where byakuya and kenpachi popped up to force them back to soul society when orihime was kidnapped.
byakuya actually mentioned that kenpachi is alright when they had to wait for their cue.
it was sort of freaky how he said of kenpachi :p

you kno what other thing thats creepy ?
szayel and mayuri lol :D

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 09:05 PM
that was the beginning of SS arc.
If you check the shinigami cup part byakuya actually mentioned that kenpachi is alright.
it was sort of freaky how he said of kenpachi :p
Er... that's not necessarily canon, but hey.

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 09:07 PM
i think we can now all come to the conclusion that there's more to ken-san than just hack and slash power!

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 09:07 PM
its not that they hate each other its just how their personality reflects on each other but if they come on cool terms then im sure they dont hate each other at all. Its how captains are suppose to stand and own their grounds so they wont look like weaklings.

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 09:09 PM
its not that they hate each other its just how their personality reflects on each other but if they come on cool terms then im sure they dont hate each other at all. Its how captains are suppose to stand and own their grounds so they wont look like weaklings.
What of Unohana and Ukitake? I know Retsu acts all sweet but people sh*t their pants at the sight of her anyway, but...

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 10:10 PM
I think Byakuya being disrespectful towards Kenpachi is cuz of his nobility. Byakuya was born to be a king sort of person, while Kenpachi is the opposite. Byakuya treats anyone lower than him trash, I doubt it matter where you come from. :)

AngryChubbs
January 03, 2008, 10:38 PM
He... does?

"You wanna test me?"

this makes me wonder who would win byakuya and ken fought. i mean ken's raw power vs byakuya's speed.

Jehuty
January 03, 2008, 10:38 PM
I think Byakuya being disrespectful towards Kenpachi is cuz of his nobility. Byakuya was born to be a king sort of person, while Kenpachi is the opposite. Byakuya treats anyone lower than him trash, I doubt it matter where you come from. :)
Well, that's what I'm saying, that it's not evidence of Kenpachi having technical skill.

AngryChubbs
January 03, 2008, 11:43 PM
lets get back on topic guys....if mayuri has a superman potion like that...it makes me wonder why he wouldn't he use the potion himself. i mean the diluted potion that just made him have faster reflexes. or why other shinigami dont use it

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 12:25 AM
lets get back on topic guys....if mayuri has a superman potion like that...it makes me wonder why he wouldn't he use the potion himself. i mean the diluted potion that just made him have faster reflexes. or why other shinigami dont use it
He might. We don't know he doesn't.

honest_hypocrite
January 04, 2008, 12:49 AM
Yea, just like we don't know if Kenpachi will use a Bankai in this next fight. You could have overwhelming evidence stacked on either side of the argument, but until the conclusion to their fight, we don't know.

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 01:05 AM
Yea, just like we don't know if Kenpachi will use a Bankai in this next fight. You could have overwhelming evidence stacked on either side of the argument, but until the conclusion to their fight, we don't know.
Well, I'm just saying, he's a scientist who's made alterations to his body all over... not a huge stretch to guess he's suped himself up that way.

Kenpachi using Bankai, on the other hand, is just a weird leap in logic.

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 01:33 AM
well it would only makes sense if he does manage to acquire bankai since all captain should be required to have a bankai. It would just look weird if the captain of the 11th squad doesnt have a bankai meanwhile the 3rd seat of the 11th squad has one.

mayuri most likely only transferred out his organs and didnt use the potion at all i dont think. Otherwise he wouldve beat szayel in a snap, but who knows he mightve saved it for later on battle that they might encounter just like how byakuya said what comes down the road will test every fiber of their being.

AngryChubbs
January 04, 2008, 01:37 AM
well the thing with byakuya, while he doesn't have a bankai, he doesn't need it. one could say that his eyepatch removal thing is his bankai. with that much energy, what would you even use a bankai for?

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 01:40 AM
thats the thing kenpachis bankai doesnt necessarily have to make him stronger or used in that asset. It could also be put in speed, technique or yeah maybe still his brute power still. We can only guess what his bankai will do for him :D

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 01:44 AM
well it would only makes sense if he does manage to acquire bankai since all captain should be required to have a bankai. It would just look weird if the captain of the 11th squad doesnt have a bankai meanwhile the 3rd seat of the 11th squad has one.

mayuri most likely only transferred out his organs and didnt use the potion at all i dont think. Otherwise he wouldve beat szayel in a snap, but who knows he mightve saved it for later on battle that they might encounter just like how byakuya said what comes down the road will test every fiber of their being.
Szayel didn't use many physical attacks, though...

Kenpachi hasn't had a bankai and it's pretty crazy to think that, even though it takes decades perhaps centuries (Ichigo is the exception and the only one) he's somehow acquired it in a few months.

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 01:48 AM
remember that ichigos potential and reiatsu wasnt what yoruichi expected it to be and ended up acquiring bankai but not fully mastered it. That would be the case for kenpachi too since he has an enormous amount of reiatsu and potential to do so.

i agree szayel didnt really use physical attack at ALL i think ... :oh
and that makes sense since hes only a scientist and uses his creations for his attacks. Im guessing thats where mayuri has the upper hand since mayuri actually can shunpo and attack someone physically.
(if someone can remind me that szayel made a few physical attacks please remind me thank you :D)

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 01:59 AM
remember that ichigos potential and reiatsu wasnt what yoruichi expected it to be and ended up acquiring bankai but not fully mastered it. That would be the case for kenpachi too since he has an enormous amount of reiatsu and potential to do so.

i agree szayel didnt really use physical attack at ALL i think ... :oh
and that makes sense since hes only a scientist and uses his creations for his attacks. Im guessing thats where mayuri has the upper hand since mayuri actually can shunpo and attack someone physically.
(if someone can remind me that szayel made a few physical attacks please remind me thank you :D)
Kenpachi's potential doesn't rise nearly as fast as Ichigo's. Ichigo went from zero, not even an asauchi, to Bankai with about eight days of training. Kenpachi got to his strength over the course of, what, centuries? With one incident of being healed by Orihime, Ichigo got his ability with the Hollow mask up from eleven seconds to about several hundred times that.

Urahara and Aizen have both stated that Ichigo's most frightening power is his development. There was only one notice of Ichigo being inexperienced with Bankai, where his bones were crushed under the weight of his compressed power. The very next time we see it, canonically, is against Yammy, where Ulquiorra says, "I heard he only achieved Bankai a short while ago... but his Reiatsu is already so tempered."

honest_hypocrite
January 04, 2008, 02:18 AM
Its true that Kenpachi achieving bankai in such a short time would be a hard pill to swallow. But, Ichigo beat Kenpachi. And, might I add, that was the first, and up to this point, the only time we have seen Kenpachi beaten. This could very easily have fueled his desire to become stronger more than we give him credit for. The man even cried after his defeat. Come on, show him some sympathy and become a Kenpachi fanboy.

Another thing to point out is the rapid pace of advancement we have seen from everyone who has come into contact with Ichigo. You could almost claim that if Kenpachi has bankai it is all thanks to Ichigo and his influential reiatsu.

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 02:37 AM
Its true that Kenpachi achieving bankai in such a short time would be a hard pill to swallow. But, Ichigo beat Kenpachi. And, might I add, that was the first, and up to this point, the only time we have seen Kenpachi beaten. This could very easily have fueled his desire to become stronger more than we give him credit for. The man even cried after his defeat. Come on, show him some sympathy and become a Kenpachi fanboy.

Another thing to point out is the rapid pace of advancement we have seen from everyone who has come into contact with Ichigo. You could almost claim that if Kenpachi has bankai it is all thanks to Ichigo and his influential reiatsu.
Ichigo tied Kenpachi, and even suffered worse wounds, and only because of the Hollow Mask's appearance. Kenpachi, I'd bet, is stronger than we give him credit for.

Still, his improvement doesn't match Ichigo's.

Travis
January 04, 2008, 03:41 AM
Gotta learn the name of your zanpaktou before you can achieve Bankai, I would think. I don't even think you could use that doll Yoruichi used without being able to fully communicate with your zanpaktou, or be at the uncoscious level for summoning your zanpaktou in to the real world. Although, that is mainly just a guess right now.

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 03:49 AM
Gotta learn the name of your zanpaktou before you can achieve Bankai, I would think. I don't even think you could use that doll Yoruichi used without being able to fully communicate with your zanpaktou, or be at the uncoscious level for summoning your zanpaktou in to the real world. Although, that is mainly just a guess right now.
That'd be funny, eh? Just piercing the doll with an asauchi, some random thing pops out and you're like, "Who the hell are you?"

honest_hypocrite
January 04, 2008, 03:51 AM
Yes, the way the story has it Ichigo did tie Kenpachi. But ask Kenpachi what he thinks about the fight.

I'm sure he would tell you he lost it and if you kept insinuating he didn't your life is in danger.

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 05:35 AM
Well the sword broke so technically ichigo won, just like against byakuya. I doubt kenpachi had bankai, that too far a reach. Kenpachi first needs to have the name, achieve materialization (could use urahara device if he knows), needs to master it. I doubt he can do all that in a few months, most likely he knows his zanpak's name. :)

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 11:03 AM
maybe he'll feel like nnoitra isnt worthy of what he obtained from training but in the end of their battle he'll show it just to annihilate him and show how much of a difference is there between the two of them.

Lord Rae
January 04, 2008, 12:31 PM
You gotta remember that the swords take after their owners in both personality and temperment. Remember the earth based group lead by silver hair trying to train for bankai? All of them described being frustrated with their counterparts for exactly the same reasons they are different from everyone else....

What makes Kenpachi different?

Retardedly strong (forget the Ichigo fight if you must...focus on his fight against Tousen and the wolf captain), an intense desire to win and a lust for battle. I think all of that will lead to quick development when he can finally hear the name...he might have already and I think its silly to believe he's done anything but train constantly since the Ichigo fight. His sword will want to get stronger as bad if not more so than he does. Its probably stubborn like him too so its probably the reason it hasn't worked with him in the past... the loss (even if you argue he didn't lose his sword certainly lost the encounter with Zangetsu) will only fuel the desire for strength and battle with strong opponents.

Also we still don't know if Yourichi has been helping train folks in Soul Society. We know that Byakuya said he learned that technique from her....but we don't know if it was training after the fact or if he picked up on it after seeing her use it on the bridge when she escaped with Ichigo. If she's helping them train you know she'd help Kenpachi cause really if he gets strong how many people are gonna be able to stop him? A Kenpachi with Bankai could take on several arrancar at once.... I'd love to see him with a bankai repeat his two on one victory over 2 high level espada.

Jehuty
January 04, 2008, 01:01 PM
You gotta remember that the swords take after their owners in both personality and temperment. Remember the earth based group lead by silver hair trying to train for bankai? All of them described being frustrated with their counterparts for exactly the same reasons they are different from everyone else....

What makes Kenpachi different?

Retardedly strong (forget the Ichigo fight if you must...focus on his fight against Tousen and the wolf captain), an intense desire to win and a lust for battle. I think all of that will lead to quick development when he can finally hear the name...he might have already and I think its silly to believe he's done anything but train constantly since the Ichigo fight. His sword will want to get stronger as bad if not more so than he does. Its probably stubborn like him too so its probably the reason it hasn't worked with him in the past... the loss (even if you argue he didn't lose his sword certainly lost the encounter with Zangetsu) will only fuel the desire for strength and battle with strong opponents.

Also we still don't know if Yourichi has been helping train folks in Soul Society. We know that Byakuya said he learned that technique from her....but we don't know if it was training after the fact or if he picked up on it after seeing her use it on the bridge when she escaped with Ichigo. If she's helping them train you know she'd help Kenpachi cause really if he gets strong how many people are gonna be able to stop him? A Kenpachi with Bankai could take on several arrancar at once.... I'd love to see him with a bankai repeat his two on one victory over 2 high level espada.
Just 'cause the sword wants to get better doesn't mean it can do it in a flash.

Look at Zabimaru. Seems pretty intent on getting stronger, but Renji's a pansy.

patedecarne
January 04, 2008, 01:21 PM
Well, the "if" statement doesn't much in Bleach; if ichigo was trained for a long time, maybe 200 years, he could defeat easily byakuya; if Mayuri doesn't changed his internal organs, szayel sure would have won, but that's not the case, and the same for kenpachi: a pure fighter like him, totally brainless would never achieved bankai, neither in 100000 years of training; he isn't and he won't be as one with own zampakutou, never, he is unable to make a connection with his sword and for that he won't never get bankai, that's the main reason because he is only a beast, a stupidy captain that even don't know the name of his zampakutou, and will be forever...

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 02:01 PM
Kenpachi with a nameless Shikai alone is strong as byakuya with bankai. I don't understand how you reach the conclusion of ken being brainless. Do you mean he is stupid or just ignorant. In the fight against Tousen we saw the Ken can be pretty smart when he needs to be. :)

patedecarne
January 04, 2008, 02:24 PM
We cannot say that Kenpachi with shikai is the same of byakuya with bankai, because if we say this, then we will fall in the infamous "IF"
but the reason because I keep calling zaraki a brainless is because in all of this years , he doesn't even care to know the zanpakutou's name, and IMHO, and his reasons to fight are completely shit for me: " I don't care for anything, my only desire is fight, fight, fight". Fight for what? Is there a real reason to fight? or is just a crap desire to fight? the main difference between zaraki and Shirosaki is that shirosaki fights the same of kenpachi because shirosaki is a hollow, the will to kill , the assassin instinct, is all because in a manner of speak shirosaki is evil, but it's not the case os kenpachi: how a captain suppose to be like this? being a captain means a good reason to fight, and IMO that the reason zaraki sucks, because he thinks like a evil one.

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 02:48 PM
Zaraki was still able to defeat the previous 11th captain who had bankai, with just his shikai. The reason for Ken shikai + Bya bankai, is cuz ken will most likely fight off Nnoi released with just his shikai. He cares about his zanpak now, he is trying to learn. Ichigo also did not care for his zanpak, until Zangetsu showed it to him. Zaraki cares for a lot of things, his squad, Yachiru and learning the name of his sword, since he knows the pain of not having a name. :)

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 05:22 PM
which will lead us to a reveal of kenpachis shikai !!! well bankai is always welcome but shikai enough would be a good update of what he learned from training. Kenpachi has been in discussion heavily in the upcoming battles but i wonder how nnoitra would fare against this savage beast? theyre both lovin it :D

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 09:52 PM
I doubt it will be a one sided battle like the rest of the captain vs espada fights. I do believe Kenpachi will win, but I don't think it will be easy. I think Nnoi will most likely push him to the eyepatch and then regrets it. :)

Jehuty
January 05, 2008, 12:41 AM
I doubt it will be a one sided battle like the rest of the captain vs espada fights. I do believe Kenpachi will win, but I don't think it will be easy. I think Nnoi will most likely push him to the eyepatch and then regrets it. :)
The other captains fights seemed only one-sided in the end.

Byakuya ended up with his arm and leg cut up until he unleashed his Bankai.

Mayuri unleashed Bankai from the start, but only won in the end because of his preparation.

Kenpachi will likely be the same.

AngryChubbs
January 05, 2008, 12:49 AM
i doubt that kenpachi will be like that. kenpachi will win but prolly because he is just a powerhouse of power and noi isn't quite as powerful as kenpachi is.
in the end, mayuri came prepared to killed szayel while byakuya only wanted to save rukia and zomari tried to kill her so he killed him for that. and zomari was just out of luck having to fight byakuya.

ken vs noi...should be like watching 2 tanks fights

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 01:57 AM
Well byakuya and mayuri was not gasping on the floor. Byakuya and mayuri didn't have to do anything after releasing bankai. I know that ken's fight will most likely the same, but I dont want nnoi tossed away like zomari and szayel during their fights. I want nnoi to actually give ken a fight. :)

honest_hypocrite
January 05, 2008, 03:17 AM
The other two captain fights were pretty one-sided. However, the espadas they fought were the 7th and 8th espada. Kenpachi will be fighting the 5th espada. And according to Ulquiorra, power level increases immensely between ranks. This, coupled with the fact that this fight may be the last one in this series of fights, potentially foreshadows a long and enduring fight for Kenpachi.

Jehuty
January 05, 2008, 03:31 AM
i doubt that kenpachi will be like that. kenpachi will win but prolly because he is just a powerhouse of power and noi isn't quite as powerful as kenpachi is.
in the end, mayuri came prepared to killed szayel while byakuya only wanted to save rukia and zomari tried to kill her so he killed him for that. and zomari was just out of luck having to fight byakuya.

ken vs noi...should be like watching 2 tanks fights
I predict it as follows:

Kenpachi beats Nnoitora
Nnoitora releases
Kenpachi removes patch
Nnoitora does something unexpected
Kenpachi does something awesome.

honest_hypocrite
January 05, 2008, 03:37 AM
Sure would be nice if Yachiru got off her lazy ass and did something productive.

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 03:48 AM
Yachiru is a child, she's to young work. She needs to enjoy her young years by playing around, biting heads and giving people funny nickname. :)

Marvstar
January 05, 2008, 09:22 AM
Yachiru is a child, she's to young work. She needs to enjoy her young years by playing around, biting heads and giving people funny nickname. :)

Being Vice Captain there must be something to her.

It'd be funny if she pulls out this huge Zankpakutou like 5 times her body size :eyeroll .

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 11:04 AM
yeah yachiru would most likely only take out the fraccions not an espada. For renji to even face an espada was already ballsy enough unless yachiru possess a power of a captain or something, quite similar to how strong ikkaku is since he wouldve been a captain nominated person but he decides not to be one.

AngryChubbs
January 05, 2008, 11:08 AM
speaking of her zanpakuto...have we even seen her carrying one around? i dont remember

Jehuty
January 05, 2008, 12:49 PM
yeah yachiru would most likely only take out the fraccions not an espada. For renji to even face an espada was already ballsy enough unless yachiru possess a power of a captain or something, quite similar to how strong ikkaku is since he wouldve been a captain nominated person but he decides not to be one.
Yeah, but Renji's a pansy, all there is to it.

speaking of her zanpakuto...have we even seen her carrying one around? i dont rememberShe does. She drags it behind her on little training wheels.

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 01:09 PM
yeah she carries it on her waist since whenever she runs it always dangles cuz its probably as big as her anyway :D
kinda like how i find it odd for mayuri to have his zanpaktou on his crotch :oh
that must be a bother everytime he walks :p

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 04:45 PM
I think Yachiru carries her zanpak on a string tied to her hand. I wonder why Nemu does not have a zanpak, maybe she has no fighting skills. :)

gigantor21
January 05, 2008, 07:24 PM
Guys, please stay on topic. For me. :p

On that note: I doubt Yachiru would be able to do anything here, anyway, unless Halibel and her Fraccion jump in. Hot as they are, I'm sure one of them has to be fodder. More importantly, though, I just want us to focus on Kenpachi-Nori--
though I bet Kubo will devote 5-6 more pages to Apollo before he FINALLY dies.

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 08:15 PM
yeah im pretty sure kubo will dedicate a closure for szayels death since it seems like szayel is the espada that sticks out the most even more than grimmjow and ulquiorra i think so far but not overall.
probably of how or what he says before he dies knowing how szayel is and then mayuri closing the bottle *pop* :D