PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 210 Discussion [Bleach]

Gold Knight
January 08, 2006, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the newly created Bleach forum.  We have enough Bleach fans here that we decided we might as well make an entire forum dedicated to one of our favorite manga.  ;)

So, what did you think of the latest battle?

Did you earn new respect for Hitsugaya, Renji, and Rangiku?

What did you think of the whole "Lifting the Limit" permission - personally, I felt it was a little too plot device-ish.

But ah well... Discuss away!  :thumbs

Zenith
January 08, 2006, 10:37 PM
The limit thing is kinda stupid coz the arrancars have amazing reiatsu themselves. So as not to harm innocent ppl is impossible should the arrancars do something. It's totally logical to let the captains have full strength and defeat those arrancars as soon as possible rather than waiting for some permission from soul society.

Gold Knight
January 09, 2006, 03:43 PM
I agree. Though suppose if the Arrancars + Shinigami Captains without limits = destruction of world?

Ah well, still, it would get the job done quicker.

Leen
January 12, 2006, 01:00 AM
The thing I like about this chapter is how Renji and Hitsugaya finally winning their respective battles, especially Renji. He is always the loser in every single battle.

As for the limit thing, I think they should let the captains limit their own power immediately when they come to the living world and lift the limit whenever they need to. They dont have to wait for the permission from Soul Society. What if they are killed before they manage to get the permission to lift the limit? It will be too risky and dangerous.

Gold Knight
January 12, 2006, 07:48 AM
I agree with that, Eileen. Finally, at long last, Hitsugaya and Renji won their battles, and at least it wasn't with any help it seemed. And these were definitely tough customers they were battling. There's a certain sense of satisfaction to be gotten from that, all right.

I liked the effect of Hitsugaya flying around in the air on wings made of ice, and turning it into a monstrous ice dagger when he was flying at his opponent. That was fun xD

london2191
January 31, 2006, 09:34 PM
I thought Hitsugaya's whole battle was amazing, but it doesn't help the fact that I worship him. =3 Anywho, I'm not so sure about this chapter. I was all curious about what the 'lift the limit' was, but it got me just a little bit bored. I can't describe how I truly felt, like you all did. I am only 13 and a newbie, so. I was really excited when the whole group showed up in the classroom. I squealed bloody murder, but this board isn't about that! So...yeah. x)