PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 230 Discussions [Bleach]

Hermie
June 02, 2006, 09:01 AM
Woah, the Vaizards sure are perverts! Not to mention, Aizen and the Hougyoku are making babies....

But what will happen now that the Arrancars are attacking Ichigo AGAIN? Predict away!

229 lovelies (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4494.0)

-------------------------------

RAW out! XD Get 'em here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4738.msg71749#msg71749).

Gold Knight
June 02, 2006, 10:09 AM
Yeah, Lisa and Love are unbelievable. At the same time, it's just more of Kubo's excellent characterization. It's easy to really get to know his characters.

What I'm interested in is what Aizen wants Ulquiorra to do for him. My initial guess was that it would be to capture Orihime, since Aizen was staring at her so intently two chapters ago, but it almost sounds like Aizen had planned for Ulquiorra to do something way before he ever learned about Orihime.

It'll be interesting to see what the Arrancar team he gathers together are like. Yamii and Grimmjow are probably both going to be on it - it'll be especially interesting to see how Grimmjow behaves... he seems like somebody who will eventually break off from the Arrancars, even though he is one himself.

Yumichika and Matsumoto talking to their swords? Can't help but feel that's foreshadowing of a sort. Might we be seeing some more avatars soon?

Ichigo seems to be nowhere close to being able to control the 'Mask' inside him, so I'm guessing others will be battling the Arrancars this time, including Renji and Chad. Would be fun if Urahara and Yoruichi got involved...

Dragonzair
June 02, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yumichika and Matsumoto talking to their swords? Can't help but feel that's foreshadowing of a sort. Might we be seeing some more avatars soon?

I know. XD Have you seen that Bleach joke chapter though? The one about changing your Zanpaktou's sex? I thouht maybe they'd mention something about it. XD

And now this. XD LOL. I'm just hoping we get to see thier zanpaktou's forms real soon.

Ichigo seems to be nowhere close to being able to control the 'Mask' inside him, so I'm guessing others will be battling the Arrancars this time, including Renji and Chad. Would be fun if Urahara and Yoruichi got involved...

:drool

Oh wait. Wrong meaning.

Yeah. That'd be cool. I'm just waiting for those two to appear soon. Patiently. I think. XD

And anyone else here thought that the Arrancar girl looked pretty?

Prediction:

Like Ken-chan, a battle for sure! Maybe a scene in the Shouten showing Chad and Renji's progress?

venicia777
June 02, 2006, 12:46 PM
the pre War celebrations have began. you got to like aizen- the probably is testing out the strength of the enemy force. With an ulterior motive attached. I can only say that next chapter wont involve much fighting. More of all the enemies of aizen's crew sensing the rip in the sky, and the drop of those guys into the lliving world. the first was to test ichigo. the second, grimmjow did it himself. this one would have another sinister motive. What is aizen planning?

Hermie
June 02, 2006, 01:50 PM
If we check Djudges translation, it says "Aizen: ...Ulquiorra, do you recall the directive I issued to you a month or so ago?"

Earlier in the same trans, the Vaizards confirmed that a month had passed (without Ichigo showing progress), so I think it's safe to say that they are going after Ichigo.

ligerjager
June 02, 2006, 11:29 PM
if that was a month or so ago that aizen issued his orders then I think that we can safely assume they might be coming for orihime....though I don't know what it would do for them. we might see them doing some recon or laying the foundations for their battle or opening the gate (i hope I remembered that correctly)[br]Posted on: June 02, 2006, 09:26:13 PM_________________________________________________if that was a month or so ago that aizen issued his orders then I think that we can safely assume they might be coming for orihime....though I don't know what it would do for them. we might see them doing some recon or laying the foundations for their battle or opening the gate (i hope I remembered that correctly)[br]Posted on: June 02, 2006, 09:29:08 PM_________________________________________________sorry my comp bugged

rocker2
June 03, 2006, 12:02 AM
Ichigo is undetectable at the moment due to Hutch's barrier. Orihime has much to learn and needs to train. Both are not good targets at the moment, the first due to the fact that unless Ichigo comes out of hiding (with the Vaizard training Ichigo, it is unlikely they'll allow him to engage the Arrancar until he is ready and fully knowledgeable about their strengths, purpose and weaknesses), the Arrancar might as well just go home as they won't find him. On the other hand, if they go after Orihime, unless the whole SS team + Urahara and Yoruichi all take on the Arrancar, she will be a good as kidnapped - this is too predictable and thus not a good storyline. Minimum 3 Espada are going a hunting and as Ulquiorra stated quite bluntly, it would take both Urahara and Yoruichi taking him on simutaneously at full power for those to even have a chance of defeating him. Grimmjow flattened Ichigo in bankai state and took Getsuga Tenshou (bankai mode) head on with minimal injuries. While it is true that Ichigo was severely weakened at the time from Hichigo's interference, but even so, Ichigo was at minimum equal to your typical SS captain. For Orihime to find her true powers, she will need time and if she is the target, she will not have time. The story has already eluded to Orihime finding stronger powers so I think she is not the target either. Also, if Orihime was the target, just like in Ichigo's case, Aizen would have just sent Ulquiorra (remember Yami came on his own and was not sent by Aizen).

Who or what is the target of Ulquiorra's team? Gotta be something much larger than just kidnapping or assassination of one individual. More likely it has something to do with prepping the town for the creation of the key or taking down the biggest threats to Aizen's operations: Urahara and Yoruichi .

Dragonzair
June 03, 2006, 08:39 AM
Who or what is the target of Ulquiorra's team? Gotta be something much larger than just kidnapping or assassination of one individual. More likely it has something to do with prepping the town for the creation of the key or taking down the biggest threats to Aizen's operations: Urahara and Yoruichi .

Quoted for truth. <3

If that's gonna happen, then it's a sure chance we'll see them both training soon?

Silhouette
June 03, 2006, 11:28 PM
I also think Aizen is after Orihime...a month earlier (last chapter really!!) Aizen had his eyes on Orihime which makes me think he made his orders to Ulquiorra to get her back then. The reason I don't think they are after Yoruichi or Urahara is because they both are stronger than any Arancar, remeber back when Ichi fought with Yammi? Uliquirra told Yammi to pull back because they don't match up to Uraharra-Yuichi team. now why would Aizen need Orihime? Maybe it has some thing to do with her restoration ability...I mean may be he can use it in conjuction with the Hougyoku's powers. What I am interested in seeing the the progress that Sado and Orihime have accomplished in a month and how it would affect the outcome of the up comming battle, has Sado's power increased? what kind of power does he have? will his physical appearance change if he gains more power?

Divine
June 04, 2006, 02:37 AM
Hard to make predictions for this chapter. I think the order is to capture orihime, well because its obvious isn't it?
1. A month ago
2. Aizen looking at orihime's power
3. Her power could help to the Hougyoku if her power is really time-manipulation

The only thing that is not right is Orihime could need time to train (like the story hinted earlier), and if she is caught in this plot, she will not have time to train.
But, the bottomline of my prediction is:
The arrancars are coming for orihime and they will successfully capture her. <---- Unbelieveable, but this is what my 6th sense told me.

EvilSniffles
June 04, 2006, 11:22 AM
they are going after hime...he is sending grimmjow since grim would want to make sure hime stays alive. aizen plans to use hime to speed up the birthing process.

venicia777
June 04, 2006, 08:02 PM
they are going after hime...he is sending grimmjow since grim would want to make sure hime stays alive. aizen plans to use hime to speed up the birthing process.
i also think so too. Of course my argument is based on the fact that, as at now, aizen has found the way to use his reiatsu to momentarily allow the hougyoku to create arrancar. if tousen and ichimaru are going to help, they may need a person whose techniques can return them to their original un-exhausted states, right before they initiated an arrancar's creation.

then my other prediction is that this is a way to size up the opposition's growth and strength since grimmjow.

Sharma
June 04, 2006, 09:57 PM
I'm just curious about Ichigo's developement.

I know he's not the smartest of people as far as battle tactics and other things go, I'm just curious if he's hiding something.

I realise that he has little potential as far as being amazingly skilled but I honestly think he's hiding something behind his apparent lack of control over his mask.

His hollow is, as you know not the type to just sit there and take it up the tailpipe or something, but I think his hollow is still resisting a bit, I remember Ichigo saying "If I had stayed in that form any longer it would have been dangerous!" or something to that effect so does that mean that there's something going on behind the scenes inside him that we don't know about? Although he may have kicked his hollow into touch a bit, I still think there's a little bit more of an advancement to be made as far as their relationship goes.

/edit: Near last page of Chapter 224.

Ichigo: "Are you an idiot?? it would have been dangerous if I hadn't gotten out of it just now!"
Hiyori: "Such a loud mouth! Going to that point of danger is what training is all about!! If you're gonna keep underestimating it then just quit!"

But drawing on that and the fact he's only at 10 seconds hollow time at the moment, i'd say his Hollow's still resisting.

NinjaKai
June 05, 2006, 03:04 PM
I think its more to with Ichigo being scared to "willingly" get close to his hollow. Since he fears it may take over again.

_ATMA
June 06, 2006, 07:14 AM
i think in the near future were going to see a fight break out and then ichigo is going to master his mask it seems everytime he has mastered something it was in some sort of intense situation or in a short time to acompish something that is important to him

rocker2
June 06, 2006, 04:11 PM
A wacky idea, but maybe Ichigo was not made for the mask. Hichigo chided Ichigo on not finding his own way and only copying him. Maybe this is another instance of that. With mask = Hichigo. Without = Ichigo. I think it would be cool if Ichigo's hollow form was unique - everything else about Ichigo is so why not this? Maybe Ichigo's gi will become white, Zangetsu becomes white, or Ichigo gets some other accessory like a tatoo to signify he has gone to hollow form. It would definitely be easier to convey Ichigo's state of mind and emotions during battle if we can see his face.

Divine
June 07, 2006, 03:34 AM
Nah, Ichigo is is going to have a mask like any other vizards do.

venicia777
June 08, 2006, 04:40 PM
Nah, Ichigo is is going to have a mask like any other vizards do.
quoted for truth. i will be shocked if it doesnt happen.

stard00
June 08, 2006, 05:38 PM
yes, ichigo has been linked to hollow since the beggining, remember when he had his shinigami powers back he came outfrom the hole with his mask and everything, i think thats when his inner hollow awakened,then, everytime his maske apeared to protect him the lines in his mask grew in number, maybe what they are trying to tell us is that to be a compleete fighter you dont have to be just a shinigami, but you to have a balance between being a hollow and not being a hollow, which is what ichigo did by fighting his innerhollow/anti ichigo

or at least is what i think

Gunheart
June 09, 2006, 01:15 AM
Does anyone else think that Ichigo's dad (can't remember his name) will show up again to help? I don't think there was an explanation about how he became a shinigami (or maybe I just missed it) when he fought last time, so now would be a good time to do it, right?

yami4ct
June 09, 2006, 04:16 AM
Ichigo will use the hollow mask powers to develop a sword beyond Ban Kai. That's what I think. I mean, that kid Aizen just realeased will have double the power of a captain. Not even Hollow Ichigo can take that.

Divine
June 09, 2006, 08:39 AM
Does anyone else think that Ichigo's dad (can't remember his name) will show up again to help? I don't think there was an explanation about how he became a shinigami (or maybe I just missed it) when he fought last time, so now would be a good time to do it, right?

I think will show up again, but not so fast. BTW, its Kurosaki Isshin.

Ichigo will use the hollow mask powers to develop a sword beyond Ban Kai. That's what I think. I mean, that kid Aizen just realeased will have double the power of a captain. Not even Hollow Ichigo can take that.

But the arrancar kid seems retarded.(did you saw the spoiler pics?)

Dragonzair
June 09, 2006, 03:36 PM
Frikkin gosh.

Raw's been out for, like what? XD I was browsing through BF and found it.

Enjoy people!

http://rapidshare.de/files/22593221/b230.zip.html[br]Posted on: June 09, 2006, 09:03:29 AM_________________________________________________*goes insane*

Yammi: Dammit…The guy I wanna kill isn’t with them either.
Rupi: Did you wanna kill the one who cut off your arm? Or maybe the one who beat you up? Ooor was it the one who countered your Cero attack?

Ichigo
Yoruichi
Urahara

Why am I going insane!!?!?!? :spaz [/ignore]

ZOMG.

And Yumichika vs. that pretty Arrancar girl I keep talking about! Dear God. This is my dream chapter. XD Well, not really. But close enough! Once Yammi finds the people he's looking for, then that'll be it.

Matsumoto is shoo cute. XD PUAH. XD But that weird Arrancar is more adorable. XD WTF? I wanna see what big booby's gonna do. XD[br]Posted on: June 09, 2006, 01:35:02 PM_________________________________________________So the pretty Arrancar girl's called Rupi? *spazzes like a maniac*

destinator
June 09, 2006, 06:38 PM
Lol the new Aranncar is so funny. Somehow he reminds me of Boo. His kid attitude but I guess he will be very powerful.

venicia777
June 09, 2006, 06:56 PM
Lol the new Aranncar is so funny. Somehow he reminds me of Boo. His kid attitude but I guess he will be very powerful.
it made me laugh soo hard when matsumoto didnt know what to do. i hope it is an evil one. with no sense, just pure animalistic desire for battle.

EvilSniffles
June 09, 2006, 10:51 PM
I find it funny that it was automatically given a rank of 6. I figured people would move up and what not. But there must be a min. power lvl to be an espada. And I guess that one just happens to be the same as grimjow.

C4animax
June 10, 2006, 01:11 AM
it made me laugh soo hard when matsumoto didnt know what to do. i hope it is an evil one. with no sense, just pure animalistic desire for battle.

Yeah that was really funny and you are probably right, dummy but incredibly powerfull.

Shikamaru86
June 10, 2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah that was cool, but i'm glad to see that Orihime didn't get pulled back from the story, it would be cool if she kicked some ass in the story. and btw ichigo is looking way more badass now, can't wait for the next chapter.

rocker2
June 11, 2006, 03:45 AM
Looks like Rukia saved Orihime from being a sitting target by taking her to SS. With all the captains there to protect her, she's safe for now.

As for Ichigo, he's probably not the prime target either. Grimmjow seemed to be going against orders again to find and fight Ichigo. Though I find it amusing the Kishi pulled Ichigo out of training to fight. Personally, I would have preferred seeing some other SS captain (like Byakuya, Ukitake or Shunshi) engage the extra arrancar at this point. That would have made a better point as to how powerful the espada are as having Hitsu flattened is no big deal (he's just an average captain in strength) On the other hand, having one of the three most powerful of the captains, Byakuya, Ukitake or Shunshi get flattened (as I'm sure they would), would prove the point much better.

In reply to EvilSniffles

That new arrancar may not be an espada at all although he probably is since his form before the transformation was already normal humanoid (meaning that he was a vastroode to begin with). Rupi is number 6 now (she moved up in the ranks). Since Yamii is still at number 10, that means that the newbie is probably either 7, 8 or 9 (I can't see him being 5 or above - especially if Kishi paired him with Matsumoto; also, Rupi was acting all high and mighty in the group so she is probably the most powerful of the bunch). Or in blunt terms, Matsumoto is toast.

WarmIce
June 12, 2006, 03:43 AM
This is really awesome!

Just when the action in Naruto starts to die out, the Bleach arrancars quite literally fall from the sky for some hardcore action. Bring it on! yeh

Really looking forward to the Masumoto fight.

Grimjoww entering full-on in a room full of Vaizards = idiot. He's not going to escape certain death.

Oni No Kami
June 14, 2006, 06:00 PM
From what I understood, Grimmjaw did not enter the training area, more like they let Ichigo go to meet him halfway. My theory why they let Ichigo stop training to fight is that the vaizard (the one who acts as the leader, cant remember the name) realized that Ichigo's learns faster when he is under pressure.

He trained for 10 days before saving Rukia and he powered up very significantly. In fact he was able to match the speed of Byakuya when before he was not able to. He obtained Ban Kai in three days. Also during the three days he was training, Yoriuchi noticed that Ichigo was getting better and better as time goes by.