PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 211 Discussion [Bleach]

Gold Knight
January 08, 2006, 06:33 PM
If you've already read Chapter 210, what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Will we find out what happened to Ururu?

And what will Ichigo do against the threat of Grimmjow Jyagajag?  (I hope I spelled that right...)

Will Urahara and Yoruichi participate soon?

Predict away!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit : RAW is out now courtesy of bourkem and jojohot. U can get it here. http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=section_view&idev=10

Zenith
January 08, 2006, 10:39 PM
Maybe we will get to see what Ururu's really made of (as in literally XD) coz she may be one of Urahara's creations, in the same way Mayuri created Nemu. No matter what, i personally believe Ururu will not die. And ichigo's inner hollow will take over somehow. Then it's time for those vizards to come into the picture.

lexiefaye
January 09, 2006, 05:08 AM
I agree with Zenith ... something needed to happen to get Ichigo to betray his pals and join the vizards and this sounds like it ...

xallisto
January 09, 2006, 05:28 AM
I think that the Vaizards will offer him some kind of ultimatum something like, join us and well help save your friends or stay with the shinigami and your friends will die.

At least thats what id do anyway.

Dragonzair
January 09, 2006, 12:30 PM
Will Urahara and Yoruichi participate soon?

Seeing Ururu injured leads me to believe Urahara's going to have to appear soon. I doubt...the red haired boy *shit forgot his name*..oh wait.

I doubt Jinta would be able to help Ururu. I'm with entih here. Maybe we'll soon get to see what Ururu really is. Her reaction to immediately attack was definitely not a human thing. She may be a part of Urahara's creation or whatever.

Urahara was definitely there when Ururu got attacked. It was next to his store, for goodness sake. o___O He's going to have to come out in the open somehow!

And I agree with Zenith again. Ichigo's bound to go to the Vaizards one way or the other. BTW. Has anyone thought of where Chad went off to?

Gold Knight
January 09, 2006, 03:49 PM
Chad's one of my favorite characters, but I don't expect to hear from him again for awhile. He seemed completely overwhelmed by the power of the Arrancar and also depressed that he could not do anything to back Ichigo up.

I'm expecting Ishida to show up again before Chad does. And maybe Chad'll be close behind, but he's got to resolve his dilemma first and I'm not sure how he will do that. I'm thinking he needs somebody to talk to him - like Rukia, maybe, who seemed to sympathize with him pretty quickly.

kaze950
January 09, 2006, 09:18 PM
Now that the other 5 Arancarr have been killed, we get to finally see Ichigo vs Grimjoww. Who do yuo think will win? I really want to see Grimjow's shikai. Since he is an Espada, he might even show Bankai. What do you think

p.s.sdoes anyone have any clue when Bleach 211 comes out?

Gold Knight
January 09, 2006, 10:09 PM
Apologies, kaze950, but this somewhat counts as a RECENT development, and these aren't allowed in the Library.

Please see the rules. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=574.0)

I'm merging this with the 211 Predictions thread.

Also to answer your questions... I think it'll be a stalemate as a result of interference, most likely from other Arrancar that became aware of what Grimjoww's trying to do. I'm sure he has some special kind of Ban Kai, which would be interesting considering so far all the Arancarr have become "monsters" as a result of their abilities.

zagman505
January 14, 2006, 05:58 PM
heh, chap 210 completely annihilated all the theories that renji and hitsugaya suck. awesome. so now 5 of the arrancar are dead, and we can focus on the ichigo vs grimjaw fight. i personally don't think we're goin to be seeing much of ururu right now. maybe after the fight. i think that ichigo is goin to be doin ok against grimjaw, both of them hurt a bit, and then the hollow inside ichigo tries to take over again when ichigo is doing bad, and ichigo resists, starts getting pwned by grimjaw, and then hirako shows up and saves ichigo. just cuz hirako is such an insanely cool character, he's goin to whup grimjaw, and then be like, "ichigo, if u want to ever control the power inside of you, then you must come with us. or else u are permanently screwed." =) i don't think its goin to be another shinigami interrupting this fight, either a vaizard or an arrancar. and i don't think that anybody's goin to really win this fight, it'll be more of a draw.

NarutoXHinata
January 15, 2006, 12:50 PM
hope to see ichigo in action against grimmjow

ryderdm3
January 16, 2006, 10:11 AM
I was glad to see that their powers were limited and that they didn't just suck. I was gonna be dissapointed if Hitsugaya was annhilated by that goon.

I don't think a whole lot will happen this chapter. I think Ichigo will let his hollow come out or one of the vaizards will show up. Either way I think the chapter ends with that "Espada" releasing his Zanpakutou. I wouldn't be surprised if the stronger Arancarr's do have a bankai of sorts. I think it will be necessary or many of them are going to be pushovers for many of the captains of soul society.

Gold Knight
January 16, 2006, 02:12 PM
I agree that it was about time that Hitsugaya and Renji both respectively won a fight, but I wish it hadn't taken them so long to finally get around to it. It might have been even cooler if they were able to win the battles WITHOUT having to rely on the permission, for example.

Not that the Arrancar were weak, but yeah.

As for my own predictions, I think this chapter will concentrate on Ichigo and Grimjaw, and at the end we'll learn Grimjaw's ban kai, possibly.

Hermie
January 17, 2006, 12:47 PM
I predict an all out brawl between Ichigo and Grimmjaw. Perhaps with a twist at the end.

bourkem
January 20, 2006, 03:43 AM
bleach chapter 211: raw

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V6Q6BGX

low quality and low res from jojo

Leen
January 20, 2006, 06:05 AM
bleach chapter 211: raw

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V6Q6BGX

low quality and low res from jojo

Thanks bourkem. That ought to be a good chapter.

Hermie
January 21, 2006, 09:53 PM
I predict an all out brawl between Ichigo and Grimmjaw. Perhaps with a twist at the end.

You can bow in the dust now. ;)

Gold Knight
January 21, 2006, 10:06 PM
Nice work, Hermie :amuse

Sure got the 'twist' right. I wonder how Ichigo came by learning another way to utilize his ban kai. But it looks "more" like a ban kai, which makes me glad.

Or were you talking about Tousen's appearance?

Hermie
January 23, 2006, 12:42 AM
I was reffering to Tousen, but yeah, the Gekka Ten Shou rocked. :D

Gold Knight
January 23, 2006, 09:41 PM
Ah, cool. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter.

Something tells me Tatsuka is about to be made a major supporting character in the series. She can see ghosts, already... so I'm wondering how she'll contribute. She's already one of the best physical female fighters in Japan, so what will she be like?

I'm predicting Tatsuka and Chad will meet soon ( we've never actually seen any real interaction between these two. ) Each one might be incredibly strong in the physical world, but in the spiritual world they're not as strong as Ichigo and Orihime. Might be interesting to theorize about as to how they might deal with that.

nytrogyn
January 24, 2006, 01:16 AM
woo. the blind d00d (tousen) is back!

ryderdm3
January 24, 2006, 04:30 AM
Now we just need Zaraki to show up and kick his ass again.

Leen
January 24, 2006, 07:47 AM
Ah, cool. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter.

Something tells me Tatsuka is about to be made a major supporting character in the series. She can see ghosts, already... so I'm wondering how she'll contribute. She's already one of the best physical female fighters in Japan, so what will she be like?

I'm predicting Tatsuka and Chad will meet soon ( we've never actually seen any real interaction between these two. ) Each one might be incredibly strong in the physical world, but in the spiritual world they're not as strong as Ichigo and Orihime. Might be interesting to theorize about as to how they might deal with that.

I am putting my money on Tatsuki chan too myself. If she can see ghost, she will have some parts in Bleach. Maybe one day, she will gain some extraordinary power like Chad and Orihime too. Tousen's appearence is wonderful. :knk Where's Zaraki? He neeeds to come down here and re-fight Tousen like last time. He should have kill him before Tousen did something like betraying soul society. Then again, it's KT's plot no jutsu.

kaze950
January 24, 2006, 10:58 AM
that was tousen?

XD i didnt know who it was

Dragonzair
January 26, 2006, 11:53 AM
GK. >_> You confused me. Did you mean Tatsuki, or some other character?

If you mean Tatsuki, then I'd be gratefully happy. ^_^